Speaker 1: Oh it's kiss b O b Brune mar is nothing on you one on two point seven kiss FM. It is Ryan Seacrest. Uh sistany Tanya, all of us here, thanks for joining us. You know the drill Taylor Swift tickets always coming at you. Yep, yep, you just have to fundamentally press the one. Yeah, babe, she struggled. It's amazing when our when the microphone is off, how far away you sound from everybody? You're You're you're one foot from Systey. Yet if you turn the mic off, it sounds like you're in a different building.
Speaker 2: Oh really Yeah, these microphones are very you have to be right up on them.
Speaker 1: That's a turn off. Turn it off and do a training report. Let me hear. Yeah, a submarine sounds like you're going so far away. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Tubs always says have to talk right into it.
Speaker 1: I think because Tub's put on a tight gate. Is that right, Tub's tight gates?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you think you set yourself with your own little mic over there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I think the budget cut it a mic. Yeah, he said, a new.
Speaker 2: Workstation over here, and he doesn't have a microphone anymore.
Speaker 1: That does he have his breakfast part he's making little electric.
Speaker 2: Stoves and blueberries, and like.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you could bring electric stoves into the studio until he brought his in to make his obla.
Speaker 2: And he's quite the beverage goblin right now at three beverages over there in a lifesol can.
Speaker 1: There's a lot going on. It sound dangerous to me. I mean, if you think about southern California, LA right now, it can kind of be summed up by June Bloom Taylor Swift tickets that were given away and the parrots, the parrots of LA.
Speaker 2: This is parents are taking over and I don't really understand why and how and was it mating season at one point and now they're just all here.
Speaker 1: I don't know much about parrots. I know that I see every now and then I will see somebody walking with the parrot on their shoulder. Like once once in a while, I see somebody see that. Wow, that's quite I saw a guy. I saw a guy four or four months ago out walking at the beach o.
Speaker 2: Vee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but I played it cool. I played it cool. I'm like, you know what you probably want my attention. You just have a parrot on your shoulder, like you're asking for the attention. So I played it cool and didn't really say anything, which is unlike me. I like a parrot. I don't know much about parrots. I know that I have a sound effect that Nick got for me about the parrots. But the parrots are not native to the continental US. So how did they get ruby? Have you? Have you had a run in with one of the La parrots?
Speaker 3: Yes, in my neighborhood. So I live like on the cusp of Highland Park Eagle Rock and right off Townsend there is this tree where they just like all gather at the very top and you can tell their parents because they're all green. They're very loud, so it's like super colorful. But yeah, they're very very loud.
Speaker 1: Are they speaking English? Are they speaking any language? Speak English? Like a sequel to Reo Part three? Like they did? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like we did a new real movie out of all these parrots, the La version.
Speaker 1: What's crazy is that there's so many theories as to how the parrots got here. Okay, so what are they? I mean? Not since the controversial myth of the Apple of Discord in you know, ancient history, has there been so much parrots, so many rumors. So some say that these parrots escape from lax. They were in transit, and they were in a crate and they co conspired that getting out of a box, and that that I believe in that. I respect. Good for you parrots, you got out of the crate. Some say they were leased way back during the la riots.
Speaker 2: Really like from pet stores or something like that.
Speaker 1: I didn't get all the details. Interesting, but I mean that's then they've either either I don't know what's the last many hundreds of years or not hundred parrots can't live hundreds of years one hundred plus ruby google life span of parrots.
Speaker 2: But you know, owls parents can move their heads around in a full circle. These parents, we're not talking about owls.
Speaker 1: I don't know any parents, not owl sidings.
Speaker 2: All right, now, that a parent can.
Speaker 3: Outlive you, it depends, it says up to ten to fifty years. It depends on the parents.
Speaker 1: Why do you know so much about parrots life spans? I just googled it. Not you. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Someone told me that I thought a parent could outlive you because they told me like, oh no, you don't want a parrot.
Speaker 1: Because they will eventually.
Speaker 2: But I'm confusing that with turtles or tortoises.
Speaker 1: But you know, an owl can spin its head the whole way around, the whole way around.
Speaker 2: No way, should we talk about owls in full circles.
Speaker 1: Hold on for a second. The other theory is that these parrots that you're seeing or have heard about here in La that they escape from bush Gardens and Van Eyes when the theme park closed in the nineteen seventies.
Speaker 2: Hold up, we had a bush gardens in Van Eyes, right.
Speaker 1: I didn't know much about that either.
Speaker 2: Then what like six flags came in. They're like, no, no, no, no, no, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Make it Busch Gardens. You want to check on that. These are great facts. I don't know what's true. I don't know what to believe. There's no I've not seen a definitive answer, but they're they're there. June Gloom is here, and so are the parrots. What's the deal on Busch Gardens?
Speaker 3: It's not They closed to make way for a major brewery expansion.
Speaker 1: Well, allow, that's the Budweiser plant is right there? Is it really? Oh? It is it right? Get to know right off the four five? Hey, who wants to open a rainforest cafe and give them a home.
Speaker 2: These parrots, Oh that'd be cute if.
Speaker 1: You're looking for a new venture, all right. That takes me to this moment that you want more than anything, and that is for me to say. Taylor Swift tickets in one minute to win.