Speaker 1: A wuga a woga.
Speaker 2: It's happening. We're going on tour again, but this time it's a little different because we're not going to the four cities.
Speaker 1: We usually go to.
Speaker 2: We're going to the Midwest West. After nine full years of request, we've decided, sure, why not. We are heading to the Midwest at the end of August in the beginning of September. And we are so excited to see you, and not just see you, but discuss something that we've been avoiding discussing for nearly a decade.
Speaker 1: And what is that, Caitlin, Oh, do you mean the Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Prequelter Many have done it, but have anyone? Has anyone ever done it from an intersectional feminist perspective? No? No, And we're gonna find out just why that is so ill advised. We're so excited to be doing our prequel show on tour. If you've never been to a Bexel Cash show, here are some things you can expect. You can expect the normal, you know, the discussion that you love with the Bechdel cast. You can expect cosplaying. You can expect erotic fan fiction, yes, unhinged erotic fan fiction. You can expect I mean, there's really no limit. You can expect a full explanation as to why Babu Frick is actually in charge of the entire Star Wars multiverse. Oh, and you can expect which I'm most excited about. And I think we should rehearse full re enactments of key scenes.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot going on, and as with every Bechdel cast show, there is exclusive merch. There's a meet and greet after. Everyone's super nice. You're guaranteed to make a friend, and it's just a good vibe.
Speaker 1: It's a great vibe.
Speaker 2: But Caitlin, where the hell are these shows happening?
Speaker 1: And when I will tell you everything, Jamie. Okay, we are starting off the tour in Indianapolis as a part of Let's Fest. It's a Saturday, August thirtieth matinee, which leaves.
Speaker 2: Room for seeing my show that night. Yeah, it's a new show and putting together starring me and my pet Rock, not to be missed. And it's at the same exact theater, which is Fountain Square Theater.
Speaker 1: See you there, see you there now. The very next day we are going to be in Chicago at the Den Theater. That's a Sunday night. It's a seven o'clock show, question Mark seven fifteen something like that. It's an evening show. Yeah, So come on down for that.
Speaker 2: Then we will be in Madison. We will be in Madison a couple days later on September fourth. That's going to be at the Burr Oak at seven thirty pm. And we are bringing it home. And by home, I mean to Minneapolis, Minnesota. That's going to be on September seventh at Dudley Riggs Theater. So if you are a fan of the show, if you know someone who is a fan of Star Wars or some how the Star Wars prequels, expect the normal recaps. But it's gonna be a silly one. It's gonna be a fun one. We're gonna figure out if the Midichlorians make any sense. We're gonna this consider this to be the final word.
Speaker 1: Is jar Jar Banks going to be a special guest.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's, of course gonna be a lot of jar je our talk. There's gonna be a lot of you know, I'm sure that Padme's narrative is going to do great by our metrics.
Speaker 1: Feminist masterpiece, feminist icon padme and yeah, it's just gonna be a blast.
Speaker 2: Ask anyone who's been to our live shows in the past, and we're we're also just so excited to come to the Midwest because we owe you one, we really do. So if you live in those cities, tickets are available now. You can get tickets to all four shows at our link tree which is link Tree slash Bechdel Cast. And also just a reminder, if you are a member of our Patreon aka Matreon, you get an exclusive little button when you come and say hi to us after the show. So we like to think of it as like a community event as well, because everyone is so nice, and it's also easy to forget that people hear the show. Does that make sense. Sometimes you're like, oh, there you are people listen to us and you're all so hot. It's great. So we're very, very excited to meet you and we hope to see you there.
Speaker 1: See you there,