Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on an amazing Thursday. We are going to get to Brandon Wikert and start chopping away at some I want clarification on so many things going on in Iran, and he's always a wealth of knowledge. This is coming on the heels of a report that hasn't been disputed yet, but it's NBC a report that said Trump blew up at his advisors. I don't know who all was in the room about the lack of any kind of a resolution when it comes to Iran, they use the term exasperated. We've heard about the Chinese involvement in Russians, and apparently the Ukraine is somehow getting involved. What is real? And You've had so many questions for me once I've tried to explain before from both sides. I've had people say many why can't we just leave? I'm gonna ask Brandon Wikert that I want him to lay it out. You've also said the people on the flip side of it, why don't we just finish the job. Why don't we just keep going kill them all, change the regime? Why don't we just I'm gonna ask him that too. Buckle up, no matter how you feel, and we'll probably all learn something before we get to that. You can't help. But notice how defensive so many people were yesterday and today about doctor Fauci. It's all over the news. I mean all over the news. You had this kind of story.
Speaker 2: Ny Moreno's target in that hearing today was a man who has done more in service to this country and the world than every senator in that room and the entire current United States Senate combined.
Speaker 1: That's Laurence O'Donnell. You think he's defending Fauci there, he's not. He's defending himself.
Speaker 3: Here was Bill Deblasia, and Fauci was, thank god, someone who actually knew something and was consistent in the advice he gave and was someone you could have a real conversation with, unlike so many other folks in the administration. But I think the bottom line here is Trump once again and the Republicans in the Senate, surprisingly, they can't get out of their own way, Caitlin. They should not be talking about something that happened five years ago, which the American people want to put behind them. They should be talking about the crisis of today that the American It.
Speaker 1: Was five years ago. Here's an email, Hey Jesse, my dad was admitted to the hospital in April of twenty twenty in Huntsville, Alabama because of metastatic stomach cancer. During his time in the hospital, nobody was allowed to see him because of COVID protocols. He was alone with only medical staff when he was told that the feeding tube they put in him wasn't working and he was going to die. We were allowed to hold funeral services for him a few weeks later, but the military wouldn't send anyone to give him a military funeral honors because of COVID protocols. My dad served twenty seven years in the army. It was the thing he was most proud of, and the military couldn't honor that. Thanks for sharing this. My name is Aaron, but it was five years ago. It was five years ago, Hey Jesse. Okay, so she says, I don't want to take up too much space, but COVID took my grandma on my dad's side and my grandpa on my mom's side. My grandma didn't get the shop, but was in a nursing home at the time. She had a stroke and the nursing home wanted to put her in the hospital. We said absolutely not. My dad and his siblings brought her home to my aunt's house and we see firsthand the bruises she had from the nursing home. We weren't allowed to see her when COVID first hit. She didn't understand it. She had Parkinson's and could barely speak. She passed away two weeks later in my aunt's home. That was November of twenty My grandpa passed away in November of twenty twenty four. He got two shots in twenty twenty one and had heart problems ever since. He went to stand up from his bed, fell to the floor instantly. He died alone, faced down, and I never got to say goodbye. My son and him were best buds, and I hate it that we have to live without him. I miss him every day. Thank you for all you do. And if this gets to the air, says, I can say her name or name is Ashley, Now listen to Bill Deblasio.
Speaker 3: And Fauci was, thank god, someone who actually knew something and was consistent in the advice he gave and was someone you could have a real conversation with unlike so many other folks in the administration. But I think the bottom line here is Trump once again and the Republicans in the Senate. Surprisingly, they can't get out of their own way, Caitlin. They should not be talking about something that happened five years ago.
Speaker 1: Bill Deblasio isn't defending Fauci, He's defending him self. These people who participated in this horror. To watch the bloom fall off the rose for Fauci means the bloom has fallen off the rose for themselves. Yesterday was a very important day that Fauci stuff went national. This is the defensive coordinator of the Philadelphia Eagles at a press conference yesterday.
Speaker 4: The plan at safety is at Marcus Jabaloos. I'm gonna be like Fauci and just take the Fifth Amendment on out questions.
Speaker 1: Did you guys see that? Oh my god, what was the question? It broke containment. The country saw, they saw the disgraced little man. And now the Lawrence O'Donnell's, the Bill of the Blasio's, and so many other people. They are the ones exposed, They are the ones who look terrible. Hey, Jess, you mentioned you have family in Ohio. If you're ever in Pittsburgh and want to literally, we don't use that word, play a tall shadow in an all veteran cast and crew Western. Hit me up, Chris, I'm gonna be a movie star. What what are you? What? Chris said? I don't know how big the role is. Maybe it's minor. It's not gonna be minor when I take it. Listen, Chris, there's been all kinds of stories in Hollywood history of just an extra on a show turning out to be a star. He starts out as an extra. What happens? I mean, sure, I'm in the background, But what if I think of something funny to say and I drop it out there, even when I haven't been given permission, and the director says, oh my gosh, this guy's amazing. Who is this? Let's make him a star? I bet I could see it, Chris, I certainly have the look for it. You don't. Hey, Jesse, thank you, that's all it says. You're welcome. I don't even know what I did, but I'm sure it was something awesome. Thank you to Trump for this.
Speaker 5: We've already removed more than twenty four thousand non English speakers from behind the wheel. We've also forced states to cancel more than twenty eight thousand commercial drivers' licenses unlawfully issued to illegal aliens.
Speaker 1: Day word love it. Did you hear? Did you hear what Jasmin Crockett said? I mean this, Jasmin Krok. She is a gift. She really is a gift. I've told you, I'm really mad that she's leaving the house. Now we're going to get the same vote because it's some new scumbag who's going to represent that scumback district. But she was wonderful for us because she's such a toxic, toxic, poisonous person. She was always making Democrats look terrible and she just says the dumbest thing and the most insulting things. She'll go to public, in public and say.
Speaker 6: That young black woman was telling me that her dad, a black man, who was like, I can't vote for Kamala. He was like, if I go vote, it's gonna be for Trump. And she asked him, I know, right, And I asked, I said, did he vote? She was like, I don't know. I don't want to ask. But nevertheless, one of the things that she said was my dad said he could trust, he could trust Trump, and I was like, really.
Speaker 1: Toxic. Listen, and then she just makes stuff up. This is very common in the in the poisonous sectors of the black community in America. We've talked about this before, how poisonous it is that you just make stuff up. You know, we we built America and all this ridiculous stuff. We landed on the moon. First, you say things like that number one.
Speaker 6: When they decided to go after quote unquote DEI black women the most educated demographic in this country.
Speaker 1: Somehow, what our black women the most educated demographic in America? Ah, I'm probably gonna guess that's the Asians. What Chris, It's gotta be the Asians. You know how good they are at school and Jesse. Sometimes you just have a hankering. After you bringing up red lobster shrimp scampy, I just have to have some, since I can't afford the high society of red lobster. I went to a nice little Italian place where they always treat you like family. I am dis maade to report that the plate of scampy served to me had a total of five smallest shrimps tossed in among the angel here pasta and sauce. When did it come to this and they only brought me two breadsticks? When did Chris get in the restaurant franchise business? That is all? I'm a shrimp man, all right. I love shrimp. I love shrimp, scampy, black and shrimp. I am a shrimp guy. The problem with shrimp is it's almost impossible to fill up on shrimp. The other night, the reason this is near and dear to my heart, the other night, Bob says she's making shrimp scampy for dinner. I wasn't scampy. I take that back, some kind of garlic shrimp. I'm sure it was like shrimp scampy. The reason I don't know what it was like is I kid you not. She made two pounds of shrimp. I think she steamed it, or two pounds of shrimp. By the time I walked in the door, the boys had eaten all of it. I didn't get a single one, not a single shrimp. There's something about those things, Chris. You people can't even eat them, so you don't know what it's like. There's something about these things. Well, you've had it before. I didn't want to give that away. On the ear. I wouldn't want to embarrass you anyway. There's something about these shrimp. They just disappear. I don't know what it is. Speaking of disappearing. Little interesting story out from the CIA wearing shorts to work. World War three Relief Factor. No, World War three and Relief Factor are actually separate. But if there is a nuclear holocaust, I don't want you to be in pain. In fact, I don't want you to be in pain right now? Do you have chronic pain? What on you hurts? Relief Factor is here to make it better. Did you know that over a million people have already used it? Did you know that almost everyone calls them and orders more? This is drug free, one hundred percent drug free. Relief Factor attacks. It helps your body attack that inflammation. It is a supplement you take daily and it will give you back that thing you used to do but now you can't because it hurts, and make your work better. You play better. You won't be worried about going out dancing because that knee's gonna feel fine three weeks. If it is seventeen dollars and seventy six cents, go to Relief Factor dot com or call one eight hundred, the number four relief, We'll be back.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, Wonderful Thursday. Member Tomorrow's Ask Doctor Jesse Friday. Get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I will continue to say this AI. I know you're frustrated by nervous about it. If you're not, you're not a human being. And we can disagree on how big and pervasive it's going to be. But there are a few of these AI companies out there. The worst salesman for AI are the guys who lead these companies. They should outsource the selling of AI to someone else. This is Sam Altman, He's the CEO of OpenAI. This is not This is not good.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel kind of bad about it because we have this like genius level at everything intelligence sitting there like waiting to unravel the mysteries of humanity. And I'm like, why does my kid stop dropping his pizza on the floor and laughing? Yeah, you know, And so I feel like I'm not asking a good enough question, but it is. I don't I cannot imagine having gone through that, like figuring out how to raise a newborn without Chatti. Clearly people did it for a long time, no problem.
Speaker 1: What I could not imagine raising a newborn without chat GPT. Do you know how terrible that makes you sound. It's not good speaking of sounding terrible. This is Danny ben Benski. She is classified as an Epstein survivor. I don't have anything in front of me to dispute that. That's fine, she was talking about they finally got a meeting with Todd Blanche here she was.
Speaker 7: When you say he was condescending, yeah, I mean he actually said the words get to the point to us, where survivors who've been waiting to meet with him for nine months, eight months, we've been asking for meetings, and he very much said, can you get to the point already? Like you, what are you getting at right?
Speaker 1: So to treat us with that sort of.
Speaker 7: There was no integrity, There was no understanding that he's dealing with the largest sex trafficking ring that we've seen in the US ever. Instead, it was like, you have an Epstein.
Speaker 1: Problem, Okay, who did it? I'm going to keep bringing this up and I know it's uncomfortable and I know it makes people mad. I'm starting to get a little bit suspicious. I'm getting suspicious because we have this group of Epstein survivors and I'm not I'm not doubting that they had dealings with Epstein. Maybe maybe it was really bad. Maybe they were dealings they were happy to do. I don't have any app Maybe there's dealings they were paid for. I don't know. I know there's a lot of all of that in epstein background, and I know Epstein's a bad guy. We've had approximately ten thousand press conferences with these ladies not a single name, not a single name. So I can imagine Todd Blanche saying, get to the point, who is it? Who did what? I want to hear the names, And I'm actually very interested in hearing the names. You know, we got the upstream files of this name in there and that name in there, and some of that stuff turned out to be crap, and some of it turned out to be reo when Okay, that's right. If these are really living, breathing witnesses and possibly victims of what happened, I want names, And if you're unwilling or unable to provide names, I think I'm going to echo Todd Blanche here and say, get to the point, what the what is it you're seeking? What is it? If there is an international trafficking ring, and I suspect there are many international trafficking I take that back. I know there are many international tracking rings. It's just something I'm aware of. I would like to know who's running it. I would like to know who's involved. I would like to know who's doing it. But every time you give a press conference and you don't tell me anything, I'm starting to get suspicious that you either don't know, or that you're covering for somebody, or maybe you're out for something other than justice. I want some names. Jesse, my wife and I got into a disagreement about something I said, and we need a mediator. When talking about government officials that intentionally destroyed the economy by lying in twenty twenty, I said they should be tried, and when convicted, we should sell tickets to an open air stadium and toss them without a parachute from fifteen thousand feet above. There is a net at the fifty yard line, so they could potentially live. It would be a cultural gathering, and it would send a message to the rest of the population. She said that I was a monster. I feel like I've had this same conversation with my wife so many times before. You may be a monster, but that's what it takes. Sometimes when a country has become corrupted, when its politicians or its leaders are corrupted, when it's full of foreigners and dirt balls, sometimes it takes. Oftentimes it takes a tyrant of some kind, a monster of some kind. I'm not advocating for tossing anybody out of a plane, but I've told you before, the worst punishments in this society should be reserved for government officials who abuse their power. The worst punishment death penalty. The death penalty should be the norm for someone in government who abuses their power. I don't say that because I want to see people stracked to an electric chair. I say that because that's how you keep a society in order. That's how you keep a government in order. You hold them to the highest standards. Instead, we have that completely flipped where they're not held to any standards at all, and that's why they're not afraid to keep doing all the things that they did. This guy should be quaking in his boots. This was Fauci. By the way, this is a flashback to twenty twenty two. He went on. Cameron said that.
Speaker 2: If I become a punching bag, I'm a punching bag. But I am very happy to testify before any Congressional oversight committee.
Speaker 1: I have none except he took the fifth fine, go to a cage, all right, Brandon Wiker's going to tell us about Iran next truth attitude, Jesse Kelly. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. Member tomorrow is ask doctor Jesse Friday, and you need to get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So I promised you. Brandon Weikert, and Brandon Weickert is here. Brandon, Before we get going, why don't you go ahead and give out your substack because I think it's outstanding. What is your substack again where people can get all this intel?
Speaker 8: Well, thank you. I just started about a month ago. It's the Wykert Brief and it's U We do deep dives on geopolitics, international relations, and basically, if you want to know the news six months from now, you're gonna want to check out my substack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really really good. It's really good. And the Wiker brief. All right, So, Brandon, the reason I reached out today is there's so much recent news, recent reports about Iran. We have rumors of a land blockade, we have rumors of Chinese providing man pats or something to them. We now have an NBC report out and again it's NBC. I realized that. But apparently Trump had a quote expl soove meeting with his advisors, very frustrated. I believe the term they used was exasperated with the whole affair. So allow me to hand you the Jesse Kelly show. What is going on and why?
Speaker 8: Well, unfortunately, President Trump has gotten himself, not unlike George W. Bush, into another Middle East war with no clear, definable objective and no exit strategy. And unfortunately, in my view, the President now finds himself stuck. Obviously he is not. He's not a chieved victory in any semblance of the word. If he had, we would have been out of this thing by now. So he's looking trying to figure out how does he get out without risking a larger escalation because the Iranians clearly are not going to just give up either, And how does he get out without looking like he lost? And that's the real rub here, because there is no way out without at least some degree of acceptance that we did not achieve whatever we sought out to achieve. Did we degrade certain Iranian capabilities? Absolutely? Did we set back their nuclear weapons program by at least you know, a couple, you know, maybe eighteen months. Probably Did we overthrow the regime? No, we just replaced one iotola with another. In fact, we probably did more to strengthen the hardliners with this war than anything that we could have done other than the war. So it to me looks like the president is realizing that which I was saying back. You know, I was on Tucker's show, i think the first time in March, and I was warning about depletion rates of our critical systems our weapons. There's about fourteen key systems. Some of them are offensive long range precision striggnitions. Others are these kind of defensive interceptors that we use to protect our bases and to protect our allies. Those fourteen key systems have been drastically depleted, and the strategic petroleum reserve is being depleted far greater than we thought it would be at this point. And all that is going on as the United States does not have the regular flow or the world, i should say, the regular flow of energy, agricultural and industrial inputs coming out of the Middle East that we are accustomed to having, which is going to create and already has started to create disruptions in our economy, and that is setting up the conditions for a real economic crisis, all as we enter midterm season, and the President is exasperated because I think he's realizing that, and I think he's realizing that so many of the advisors he hired are clearly not up to the job and they're not giving him the advice on how to get out. And the one guy who is telling him we should get out, the vice president. It sounds like the President doesn't really want to listen per se, because that gets us back to the position of well, that means the president that has to admit we didn't win the Iran war, and he doesn't want to be seen as that as losing or as not winning. So this is where we are right now, and this war will continue in some form because of that. You mentioned the man pads from China, Jesse. This is an escalatory thing. It is expanding. The war is beyond just Iran. You now have Iranians hitting the straight over Moose. Beyond that, you have the Iranians hitting the two ships, the gas ships in near Egypt. You have the Chinese moving these man pads in through through Central Asia into northern Iran. You've had Ukraine attacking Iranian ships in the Caspian Sea. I mean, it goes on and on and on. But the bottom line is this war. The longer it goes on, the greater the expansion of the war.
Speaker 1: Okay, Brandon, So let's just I get this email question in a lot and I've attempted to answer it in my own way, but I want to throw it to you. You mentioned that we can't just walk away because then it would look like we're losing.
Speaker 8: But let me let me, let me, let me just clarify. I think that's exactly what we should do at this point. But I'm saying the president. The President doesn't want to do that because he doesn't want to admit that, you know, we have egg on our face. Now, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Though, No, no, no, it's fine. Actually, that kind of goes where I was going with it. Why can't he just leave? But then you know, you know Trump, he's Donald Trump, and how he is leave and declare victory when you don't have to leave and say sorry, I screwed up. You leave, you hold a press conference, you did it, and come, oh, what prevents that?
Speaker 8: I think you've got two factors here. I go the one thing, definitely, And I think the President has said this a couple of times. I know Rubio, who's now the Secretary of Everything, he said this a bunch of times. And I think even Vance might have said it at one point. In the last few weeks, everybody in DC is very concerned about leaving the Strait of Hormuz in the control of your own. They're worried about the implications. They're worried about what that would mean for the petro dollar, for the dollar dominance. Is basically the concern is if they let the Iranians take control and start tolling the straight in their minds, it will have knock on effects where other countries near other critical choke points will do the same. And basically, the entire idea that undergirded the post world war. To international system was freedom of trade, freedom of movement internationally, and that basically will be gone. And the reason one of the main reasons the US was allowed to become the global hedgemon, particularly after the Cold War, but also after World War Two to some degree, was because the rest of the world said, Okay, the US Navy will ensure freedom of navigation in all these hot spots. That means trade will flow, that means everybody will get rich. Okay, we will use the dollar, we'll do business according to the American way. But if the US Navy can no longer allow, it can no longer accomplish that mission, not at least believably, then new calculations are made by everyone, and that's the end of the US led order as we understand it. And I think Trump is very sensitive to being seen as the last president of that order, and I think that's one of the reasons. I think the other reason is I think the president is very close to Netsan Yaho. Not just politically, I think he's very close to nets In Yahoo personally. The Israelis clearly do not want this war to end in any way that the Islamic Republic will continue on and so they're more than happy to see us, at the very least engaged in another endless war, because then the pressure will always be on the Islamic Republic. As the Israelis assess and Trump listens to Netanyaho, he buys in to a lot of the things Netanyah who tells him, which is one of the reasons we're in this war to begin with. So I think those are the two main reasons for why he is at the strategic level unwilling to walk away. I think there's a third reason real quick, and I think that's also the fact that you know it's Trump. He doesn't want people to people will hold this against him. I know he may in another way try to get out by saying I want even if he didn't, and that is the old Trump we all knew. But I think this situation is so big and everybody's paying so close attention to it. I think Trump is aware he can't just declare victory and come home. He's going to have a on his face and he doesn't want to have to deal with that. So you got the ego factor as well.
Speaker 1: Speaking with Brandon Wikert, we are going to take a quick break and we are going to come back with more of this. It's just too good. I'm gonna keep him around for a while. Hang on truth attitude. Jesse Kelly, It is the Jesse Kelly Show. On a fantastic Thursday. We are back with Brandon Wykert. Remember his substack. As you can imagine, it's really really good the Whykert brief. I would check it out if I were you. Brandon, Okay, so let me go. I already asked you a question. I get a lot. Why not just leave you laid that out for us. Let me ask you the flip side of this, because I get emails from an all over map on it. It's not hard to hate the Iranian regime. It's not hard to say, hey, they've been killing us for a while, screw them. Why don't we just quote finish the job. I get that email all the time, Finish the job. Finish the job. So I know that's probably not your preference, but if it was, can we do what does finish the job look like?
Speaker 8: I think you, of all people with your background in the military, I think you know that is such a tall order given the limitations. After twenty five plus years of constant warfare. The US military is not at its peak performance. You've had not only twenty five years of constant warfare, but you've had the gutting of a lot of top leaders during the Obama years, replaced with these DEI people. You've had even during the end of the I would say during the Biden years. Also, you had a lot of COVID people. You know, a lot of the leaders that would have led us well were forced out because they didn't want to take the vaccines during COVID, and not all of them have been brought back. In contrary to with the Pentagon claims today, they've not been made whole. So the point is is that you have a lot of issues, and not to mention the arsenal depletion, not to mention the fact that the military just is not as as robost as it once was because of all of the operational tempo they've been made to sustain since nine to eleven. Really, the military is not what it once was, and it really needs, I would say, about a decade of no constant warfare of just rebuilding before we could even think about doing what some of your viewers or listeners are saying, because basically, when somebody says finished the job. In a country like Iran, where the regime is dug in like a tick, it's going to require more than the bombardment that we did. It's going to require also ground troops. And nobody really wants that, least of all me. And I don't think the president really want I think he'd do it. I think he might do some ground attack in a limited fashion near the straight of Horn moves. But to actually quote finish the job that implies regime change, You can't regime change by air war alone. We tried that. It was supposed to be a ninety six hour air war that ended in the overthrow of the Iatolas. It did not work. Now, almost six months into this thing with no end in sight. So if you want to finish the job, it means really finishing the job. It means you have to somehow have a ground force that can mass, that can have the time it needs to get the logistical supply chain in place to sustain an invasion. Has to be willing to take a lot of losses up front. We're not there yet. We're not there ever, I don't think, and so there is no way to fink I mean The only other thing I can think of is nukes. And while I don't discount the possibility that we might drop a B sixty one on Pickax Mountain, I also don't believe at all that the US military or the President are going to go along with an idea of drop nukes elsewhere in Iran. I don't think we're there yet. But those are really the only two ways I can think of, because we already tried the regime change not only by air, but regime change by popular overthrow, and the popular overthrow never came right, so and the people who could have done that on the ground were all wiped out or arrested already, so they've been broken up by the regime back in January. So there's nobody on the ground really that's organized enough and that has the popular support to do a regime change on their own. And so here we are. Do we invade the country that's insane? Or do we drop a nuke? I mean, what do we do to finish the job? We can't finish the job the way I think a lot of those boomers probably that you're talking to, are saying we should, because let's face it, most of the people running the country are boomers, and they have no idea what reality is. They're completely insulated from it.
Speaker 1: Again, speaking with Brandon Wikert, I'm gonna pause with him for just a second. Would be right back with him. I want to remind you, speaking of military stuff, speaking of warrior culture, I'm going to remind you that zero foxtrot that's what they do. Whatever you're looking for, stuff that's rooted in real military history. You want some, You want a wooby blanket, they got it. You want one with Vietnam tiger stripes, they got it. Do you want tactical gear for range day, They've got it. Hats, shorts, shirts, real gear for military warrior type guys, mma and women too. They have it all at zero Foxtrot. Not cheesy garbage, patriotic gear that falls apart and phrase in five seconds. Real stuff that you'll use. I've been beaten the crap out of mine. It's awesome. Zero foxtrot dot com code Jesse gets you twenty percent off zero foxtrot dot com code Jesse. All right, Brandon, back to you, and we've only got about two and a half minutes left, and then I'm gonna beg you to actually stay for one more, but Pickaxe Mountain? Can you give me the two minutes on Pickaxe Mountain. I've referenced it on the show, but a lot of people are.
Speaker 8: Like, what, yeah, yeah. So basically, it's one of the deepest military facilities in the world. They began the Iranians began construction on it in twenty twenty because they looked around and said, the Americans might be able to destroy our other nuclear facilities. They've built weapons specific for knocking them down. We're gonna build a system of facility. I've been liking it, liking it to the Death Star from Star Wars. You know, it's like Return of the Jedi at the end there. It's not complete, it's still under construction, but once it's fully armed and operational, it will be able to basically completely mass produce nuclear weapons, store them, and it will be nearly impossible for all But you know, any of our non nuclear bombs will be very difficult for those systems to hit, which is why I mentioned earlier the B sixty one to eleven, which is a ground penetrating tactical nuke. That's really the only system we have that could collapse that thing. But right now it's still not yet fully constructed is rarely intelligence and saying it's already complete and they're already storing the blessed nuclear dust there that Trump keeps talking about. But the bottom line is it's a very important facility. Once it is fully operational, you know, basically all it will be the epicenter of Iran's nuclear weapons program. And it's there's some argument as to whether it is operation, which is why they're targeting it now because they think if they can get it before it goes operational, it'll basically kneecap the Iranian nuclear production capability for years. But you know, the point is it's very hard to get to. We don't have enough of those massive ordinance penetrators anymore. There's only about probably half a dozen left in our arsenal. We needed fourteen of those things to hit the nuclear sites we hit last year in the Twelve day war. We're gonna need a lot more than just six. So unless we're gonna use a B sixty one eleven, I don't know what the expectations, But that's why everybody's talking about it, because it's like the epicenter, and it's the most advanced nuclear weapons development and storage site in the Islamic Republic today.
Speaker 1: Brandon, you can say no because I didn't even ask you, and I'm sorry, but I haven't even asked about Russia, what they're doing with this stuff, China, why they're doing. Do you have the ten more minutes for me?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, I got ten more minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh awesome, All right, Brandon Weikert. The Wykert brief is his sub stack. We are going to rewrite back to clear the rest of this up. Hang on,