Speaker 1: H if you like pen your coladas, so you dare.
Speaker 2: I thought it was going to.
Speaker 3: Be get in your head, like I don't know, you know, I do actually because I tried a new flavor of liquid.
Speaker 2: I v okay, this is just thought.
Speaker 3: This is did not is going. It's the pineapple. It's like the pineapple beachy one. And so as I as I was taking a sip, you like.
Speaker 4: Into my head.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, I really thought it was going to get in my head and I was going to be so angry with you. But oh yeah, dear listeners, we we you recorded something yesterday and Will just in every break kept singing, gave us.
Speaker 5: He gave us.
Speaker 3: I couldn't help, but it was in my head and I wanted misery loves company, and I couldn't suffer with this alone. So I.
Speaker 5: Don't know anymore.
Speaker 6: That's that's the worst part about the yoga break, going to that one which, by the way.
Speaker 3: Midnight, It's true, by the way, making love at midnight. I want to.
Speaker 5: Know out of here after the delight.
Speaker 6: Or morning, first thing in the morning, morning, morning, morning.
Speaker 5: Best wake up, refreshed, ready to go.
Speaker 4: It's the best part of your day.
Speaker 2: Jensen, where you singing folders, Ye folders.
Speaker 4: It's it's for the best part of it's a morning.
Speaker 3: It's a morning one for a rider that's his like, ah, it puts off the blankets and just has second the best butt of your day.
Speaker 2: Jensen woke me up the other night at midnight close to it and we are getting into what are you doing? And he goes, oh, the cat threw up on me.
Speaker 6: I have to.
Speaker 5: If you're like cat, that makes more sense. That makes more sense. You're like, okay, that I can deal with.
Speaker 6: If you were actually trying to make a move right now, I would have been so disappointed in you.
Speaker 5: Does this affect me?
Speaker 1: Why up? You're the one with vomit on you?
Speaker 2: And he was like, it's also all over the comforter, and I was like, oh my god. So we had to remove the full like duvet and the duvet cover and then replace it so it's curled up in a little ball while he was replacing the.
Speaker 6: This is this is why people tap into bod Meets World for the real life of real life with.
Speaker 5: The panga cat vomit comforter.
Speaker 3: You know you're married when you're like, oh my god, why is he waking up?
Speaker 4: Oh, thank god, it's just gosh, I wanted to have sex. Thank god.
Speaker 7: We just have to change all our sheets at one o'clock in the morning. Oh marriage, this world like your cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Jensen's now glowing on one side of his body.
Speaker 3: I picture that cat now huge, just sitting in the corner of your room, whittling all night as you're sleeping.
Speaker 1: No man, Welcome to Pod Meets World.
Speaker 2: I'm Daniel Fishal, I'm right or strong, and I'm not in the yoga.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I'm Wilfrid. Sorry. Sorry everybody out there.
Speaker 6: By the way, you're spreading it like an affection across America.
Speaker 2: It's just like something else you can spread at midnight.
Speaker 1: If you like that at midnight.
Speaker 2: We here at Pod meets World are suckers for tradition. Over the past four years, when we've finished a boy Meets World season, we've always capped it off with a bro meets World sit down, a talk back with dedicated listeners and podcasters themselves where they get to ask us questions that they will still find unanswered. And for those keeping score at home, that will take place next week. That's right, the final bra meets World collaboration this time for season seven. Closing the book on recaps is next Monday. But first the other tradition, it's time to partake in a definitive ranking of episodes because we are now at the season seven draft. Much like a game of middle school dodgeball, where now only the smallest, least coordinated kids remain unselected, we look at season seven and pick episodes that can rise to the top.
Speaker 1: Boys, I'm so funny.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, god, see, I guess I'll.
Speaker 3: Take you, sitting you out front to take the first hit with the boys.
Speaker 2: I would like to remind you you cannot just pass on your turn announcing that no episodes are worthy of being picked. You also can't just pick episodes of Cheers or Frasier. You must select episodes of Boy Meets World season seven. Obviously, it's much.
Speaker 5: Easier to do the worst. Like if we just did the worst, I might just do.
Speaker 4: The worst, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I might just pick the four worst. How many do we four?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 2: I was going to ask if we think there are even enough episodes here to field a competitive team. But if we don't, maybe we take our draft order, you know, which, as you know, was random.
Speaker 4: Rand random, sure, random.
Speaker 2: Listen this one's which means I'm upset with it, but you guys will both be happy. All three of us will select five episodes in snake order, pre selected at random. Then the audience will decide who has made up the best team through Instagram comments. After Will was shut out in the first four seasons, we are very close to tied up now. He's had a great showing in the last two drafts and we are all very proud of him.
Speaker 4: Thank you new management.
Speaker 2: We could if we wanted to switch this up. The draft order as well is as follows writer Danielle Will, So if we wanted to, we could agree on a strategy that is, we're all going to fight for the worst episodes instead of the best episodes. Or we could also take our draft order and get to choose for someone else. So, writer, you go first, you have to give the first episode to either Will or I. Then I will go next and have to give it to whichever you know to you. We could do that if we wanted to really switch it up.
Speaker 6: I just feel like, okay, if we were all like, there's literally only four episodes, I think that we all agree are actually.
Speaker 4: Great I had a few more than that. Oh okay, well, then I spent last night.
Speaker 3: I went through our entire podcast last night, episode by episode for season seven to get what we thought. Yeah, no, to get or to get our actual that's the joy, Danielle. I didn't even realize the the other genius of you starting the episode with give us your initial thoughts, because I only have to listen to like the first ninety seconds of every episode to really remember exactly what we talked about. So there were a couple there also some of them. By the way, the ninety seconds wasn't long enough because we were so bashing it that I was like, I gotta, I gotta listen to the next five minutes.
Speaker 4: It was so funny.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well there was a couple I could say, six that we could really I think all be like and yes, five or six are going to be like Okay, those are kind of tacked on, but they're not awful.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, it's glowing. Yeah, writer, what are your thoughts? What do you want to do? What do you think it's straight? Let's play it straight.
Speaker 3: Okay, see, writer got first picks, so now he's likes play it straight exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: He's been looking through the episodes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, trying to think what is the actual best?
Speaker 6: I mean because because I'm realizing, like, there's a lot that you could do.
Speaker 4: There's a strategy.
Speaker 2: I have a strategy. Okay, are you going to share your strategy or no?
Speaker 5: Okay my first pick?
Speaker 2: Wow, already okay.
Speaker 4: Jumping right in.
Speaker 5: Oh god, that changes everything.
Speaker 4: He's just played against his own strategy.
Speaker 2: I know that changes everything. I'm dying to know what changes everything? Was it the b story?
Speaker 5: Nope, I'm going to take Brave New World Part two.
Speaker 2: Brave New World Part two. Wow. As all the friends say goodbye to each other, they all make one last stop to mister Feoenie's classroom for their last goodbye to mister Feenie, where he gives them his very last piece of advice. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, so you literally just picked it based only on dream.
Speaker 5: Try to do it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 6: I'm not going to tell you my entire strategy, but I think it's it's an episode that everybody from yeah.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right, this is going to be voted on by the people at home.
Speaker 6: This is that I think this is probably like one of the most important episodes.
Speaker 5: So I'm taking it, okay, and you can't have it, okay.
Speaker 2: We could try to talk you out of it. I think that's a bad idea. I don't think that's smart. I think there's better.
Speaker 5: It's emotional, it's impactful, it has dream tried do good.
Speaker 6: The greatest quote this is one of the episodes I have watched because we screened it at ATX, that television festival in Austin. Neither of you were there, but we screened it in a movie theater with an audience. I sat, I stood next to Michael Jacobs while we watched the final episode. So I have seen this one, okay, more recently than you want to when it aired. I actually I also watched this when it aired. So yeah, I remember the episode well enough to know that it's good, and I'm going to take it.
Speaker 2: Okay. I love it. So okay, guess what I have the next pick? I'm going to take the following. Of course, with your similar I mean you're not telling me exactly your strategy, but with knowing that the strategy is as one would assume would be smart fans voting, I'm going to take one that I I think I also like but I don't know for sure. I'm taking Angela's Men, which is season seven, episode three, Angela's father comes to visit her, helping her reconcile with Sean. Eric plans his revenge onto Panga. I think a Sean Angela reconcile story is something we've been waiting for for a long time on Boy Meets World, wondering when are they getting back together? We miss them as a couple. Let's get them back together. And of course Will in the painting jumping out at me in the couch in the tag, I think, which is where I think that came from. Uh, I think. I think that's all.
Speaker 6: That's the story of Angela's Ash.
Speaker 4: Great episode.
Speaker 2: I'm taking Angela's Men first, thank you, And now will you get two back to back picks so you can take number three and four on your list or one and two if they haven't already been taken, and just snatch this up.
Speaker 4: You know it's funny one and two haven't been taken on my list. Wow, And I might switch up the entire thing and.
Speaker 3: Do something completely different right now, because I see where you're both going, and I think it's gonna be a light to middleweight match between the two of you trying to pick best episodes of season seven.
Speaker 4: I really do so. My first pick.
Speaker 3: For the season seven draft, which is important, I'm going with episode seven, oh five, you light up my Union.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Rachel gets mad when Corey and Sean White her doing the worst of the.
Speaker 4: War, starting with you light up my union?
Speaker 5: You're what are you gonna take that honeymoon.
Speaker 2: As managers of the student.
Speaker 5: That's the worst, because.
Speaker 2: Is that the one with Nicole Eggert?
Speaker 5: Sure, no, it's not. No, it's not.
Speaker 4: No, it's not isn't it?
Speaker 5: Yes, the new boss? Hold on, no, Oh my god, pretty sure it is no.
Speaker 6: Season seven, episode ten, picket Fences, Jack and Eric get a new boss.
Speaker 2: At the studio.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no, no, you know you're right. You light up my Union is uh uh.
Speaker 2: This is the one where Phoene says you need to learn from each other, right, you each have something you can learn.
Speaker 3: So this was as I re listened to our podcast, we ranked as possibly the worst episode of the entire series.
Speaker 4: So that's pick number.
Speaker 2: One, going worst, Okay, I love it all right? Season seven, episode five, You light up my Union?
Speaker 5: Your first it's.
Speaker 6: Next Honeymoon, or which my second episode, it's got to be what a drag is?
Speaker 4: What a drag?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Which is a magical little twenty two minute piece.
Speaker 2: There are a lot of people who like this episode. I quote it to you.
Speaker 3: I know, and I that's why I'm going to be playing on a different I'm gonna be talking on a different heartstring.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: For season seven this is.
Speaker 2: Corey redecorates the apartment. Meanwhile, Eric and Jack poses girls to hide from a goon hi.
Speaker 3: From one guy named Crazy Luthor, and nobody recognizes Eric, who apparently is a bison.
Speaker 4: Pretty excited with my pick.
Speaker 1: Two picks.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'd like to point out somebody pointed out on the Instagram machine, which is totally true. When we came up with worst episodes ever, Honeymoon wasn't on that list. Oh I know, and how is that possible?
Speaker 5: You know what, because we've blocked it out of our brains, Like.
Speaker 4: That's what somebody said. They're like, it was so bad that you couldn't even remember.
Speaker 2: What you guys don't remember is that when we watched it, we said, this.
Speaker 4: Is better than I remember.
Speaker 2: It's better than I member.
Speaker 4: You guys said that No, you said that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're just you were the only one who said that, right and I were both like, it's the worst thing ever.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yes, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Pretty sure my union.
Speaker 2: All right, so now it's oh, it's back to me. I get to do in the middle. Yeah, it's not that bad.
Speaker 6: Especially because Will's strategy is opposite of mine, so you're in a good position.
Speaker 5: Suddenly.
Speaker 2: No such thing as a sure thing. I'm trying to remember what this episode is to. Panga decides to put her money on Corey. Well, Eric gets Jack in over his head with a bookie. So this is sneezing the lottery numbers?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, this is this is uh Eric betting all the money.
Speaker 4: Like Jack's on.
Speaker 3: The phone and Eric goes back and says, like, put a dime down on me. I'm down for a dime. He's like, you know how much that is? And I literally don't even remember what it means.
Speaker 4: That what is the episode about? That's the best story? I don't I just can't remember.
Speaker 2: Everyone her money on Corey.
Speaker 6: Is this the one where the base ball player shows up at the end, or remember, does it? Cory's like crazy Crampall show up or something?
Speaker 4: Oh when he's Sammy Sosa. For nobody takes he's Sammy Sosa and then.
Speaker 3: The actor who played him died like an hour after the show aired.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't need to know what it is because I have decided.
Speaker 4: Wait, what is it? What's the name of the episode?
Speaker 2: No such thing as a sure thing.
Speaker 5: I have no recollection of this great radio I know.
Speaker 4: I put no such thing as a sure thing BMW. What came up was buying a used BMW.
Speaker 3: Corey attempts to get over his breakup with Tapanga by dating a new girl and donning a penguin mascot costume. What while Sean and Angela reunite. The show's fan base frequently debates this episode for.
Speaker 4: Its baffling character decisions as a series wound down.
Speaker 3: That's right, don't you remember? Like he he becomes the penguin. Oh, right, as the mask he becomes penge.
Speaker 4: Rider. He still doesn't?
Speaker 2: Was I remember that there was a football Is this the one where Rachel's in a cheerleading uniform for Noe. It's never been mentioned she's a cheerleader. It's a big football game and everyone's like baby, yeah, yeah. The one where he dresses up. Is Pengy is like suddenly a sports it's a big game and oh Eric, Eric has to study with one of the footballers. Football players?
Speaker 1: Is this.
Speaker 4: You still don't know what it is? Is this? Is this the one.
Speaker 3: Where Eric is dressed like the Italian bike rider and they're trying to get the football player to not play. Yes, yes, that's so, that's right, Jacquelina, that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, all three of.
Speaker 5: Us forget about there's just so many episodes this season. They're like, what like that that is an episode of Boy Meets World?
Speaker 2: I don't I know?
Speaker 5: Okay, weird. Well, you're not picking that one.
Speaker 2: No, I'm definitely not picking that one.
Speaker 5: But I'm pickings.
Speaker 2: I'm picking They're killing us. Corey and Topanga dish out the ups and downs of planning their wedding, including his selection for best man and her dress hating bridesmaids. So aside from the fact that this is where i'd get to we're talking to the camera and it's documentary style. This is also he's burning up the dorm, he's chumping the door. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Episode of the season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so They're killing us is my next pick.
Speaker 5: So you have Angela's men.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, and they're killing us.
Speaker 3: And I know exactly what Ryder's picking next? Do you?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 2: I don't not a clue what am I going to pick.
Speaker 4: You're gonna pick the wedding episode?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, you know me.
Speaker 3: And you're going for important episode heartstrings in the history of.
Speaker 6: You're going, Yes, seven, I'm going for unforgettable, necessary episodes that we need.
Speaker 2: It's about time, is what you're taking.
Speaker 5: I am take it now. I still don't know how I draft work. Do I get another one? Or is that it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Now you get another one, So hold on. First, I gotta tell our dear listeners. Corey and Tapega finally tie the knot, but not without dealing with Sean's concerns for his future friendship with Corey and Eric arranging for his brother to have a nicer wedding at an upscale hotel.
Speaker 6: Yes, okay, not voting for my draft means you're not voting for iconic boy meets World.
Speaker 5: You do not have boymous.
Speaker 2: World, but it doesn't mean they're good.
Speaker 5: You can't.
Speaker 6: You can't if you vote for the Angela's Man. Sure it's a good episode. Could have been a season six episode could have been a season five, but now I mine are necessary.
Speaker 4: You're a voting draft. You're a voting draft.
Speaker 1: Boy is right?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 5: My next pick obvious seven The hard Way. You don't have boy Me's word without plays with squirrels.
Speaker 1: Oh, second episode of the war?
Speaker 4: Yes, which didn't like?
Speaker 5: No, didn't the episode? Is it season seven without it? No?
Speaker 4: No, But we've gotten.
Speaker 6: The wedding, I've got the finale, and now I've got the war part two.
Speaker 2: So seven The hard Way Season seven, episode sixteen. After the prank war got out of hand, the gang comes close to breaking up. Even mister Feeney's intervention could not help. We even get a glimpse into the future of how everyone's life turned out if they all lost contact with each other.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, these are the most memorable episodes when people think about Season seven Hard Way. M yep, you could forget everything else all the rest of the episode or season seven.
Speaker 4: Wait, Danielle, did you pick no such thing as a sure thing?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: She just wanted us to figure out what the hell that eppen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted to know what that one.
Speaker 5: You might take it.
Speaker 3: Maybe because I literally I've just started after writing every episode so for no such thing under a sure thing. It's just as Will hated, Danielle hated, writer hated. So there you go, man, I was.
Speaker 2: Not prepared to have to pick another episode. There's two, there's there's very few good ones. Okay, Do I take the nineteen forties episode? Do I?
Speaker 3: It's funny there's one here on this list that's still my number one that hasn't been picked that we gushed about when we were watching.
Speaker 2: Oh well, I mean, How Corey and Tapega Got their Groove Back is a pretty cute one.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The honeymooners Corey and t Banger are oblivious to the fact that Eric has followed them to their tropic honeymoon, where they consider relocating to permanently.
Speaker 6: Great great role for a spider in that one, great appearance.
Speaker 2: I'm going to take How Krey and Tpanga Got their groove back. Corey and Tapanga try to shed their boring personas by hosting a bash on the same night as their school's biggest party of the year. We liked this one a lot and thought, you know, it was Corey especially. It was an adorable Corey episode.
Speaker 5: Yep, I think it might be my favorite episode of season seven.
Speaker 4: Actually, really, yeah, I did not like this episode?
Speaker 2: Really? Yeah, No, you didn't like this one. What was the B story in this?
Speaker 4: I don't even remember.
Speaker 5: I thought it was cute.
Speaker 6: It's a very in some ways, it's a very predictable sort of sitcom episode.
Speaker 2: But I thought it was good. Yeah, I think I think I overall liked this one. Well, I do remember you hating this I did. I think it was I think there was a not so flattering B story that you were not into.
Speaker 4: Let's find out.
Speaker 2: Let's find out. Is this sneezing the lottery numbers?
Speaker 6: Maybe you say the lottery numbers is just iconic for how bad it is for Will.
Speaker 4: It's the lottery numbers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is, That's why you hated it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I had every y Eric, Eric orient to Panga, feeling they become boring, throw a party to prove their friends wrong, leading to a food fight which we hated or I hated, Yeah, and kindling spark while Eric gets a bump on the head and gains the ability to predict the future.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, terrible episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah you did not like that one, and you're right, that'd be storyline. Yeah, awful all right, Will gets two picks.
Speaker 3: Well, I think my next pick is obviously going to be the Honeymooners.
Speaker 4: The Honeymooners, a honeymoon episode has to be next.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's read the Honeymoon episode, which there it seems like there's there's two, There's the Honeymooners, and then the honeymoon is over. But the Honeymoon, Honeymoon, Honeymoon episode. Corey and Tapanga are oblivious to the fact that Eric has followed them to their tropic honeymoon, where they consider relocating to permanently where oh there's racing there.
Speaker 5: Corey becomes a coconut carver. Yeah. Overnight, Eric is getting cooked in the in the.
Speaker 3: Tag also dressing up as a coconut, just ending every scene with passing out.
Speaker 2: It was just that's right. It was very hot and he kept passing out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, if you don't take.
Speaker 2: She's having my baby back ribs next. I now, we liked, she's having my babst to it again, and we were all like, this is a really good episode.
Speaker 3: I know. Yeah, other than the fact that you and I were permanently scarred, had we just watched it.
Speaker 4: As an episode, it was it was a good episode.
Speaker 5: I know you guys could just suck it up and be okay with all the weight shaming.
Speaker 3: I know, my god, we could have actors at me too, me too.
Speaker 2: I mean also the fact that it never stops. If you you are on the internet, you will be body shamed, right, so you you, even you don't even have to be actors. It doesn't matter if you are a person whoever, if you're a human image of your if you are a human who posts an image of yourself on the Internet, you will be body shamed. There's no way around, there's no avoiding it. Because people are sometimes awful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again, I think the vast, vast, vast majority of the people of the people in the world are good, decent human being by the way, but those aren't people that comment on online.
Speaker 2: Although the funny I will actually I was gonna say, the vast majority of comments are actually overwhelmingly positive.
Speaker 4: Are they really? Okay? Yeah, I've never commented on anything in my life, so.
Speaker 6: I've wondered about this, you know, Like I used to use yelp. I don't use yelp anymore, and I would rely on yelp, right and now I probably never have left a review for anythin in my life. But I rely on reviews. That is so hypocritical.
Speaker 1: What is mean?
Speaker 6: But we all do this, right, we all are like, I mean, do you guys leave reviews for anything online?
Speaker 5: Ever?
Speaker 2: I have? I actually I have, yelp, No, I've never left a negative Oh that's not true. I left a very negative review on the surgeon who ruined my pinky and then said, I don't know, Danielle, this is getting hard.
Speaker 5: Well ask a doctor.
Speaker 6: I don't know how to fix this.
Speaker 4: This guy's first name was.
Speaker 2: He pulled up my ex ray and he was like, huh, that's weird. Yeah, I don't know, Danielle. Maybe I snapped your tendon, That's what he said. And I said, yeah, I think I think maybe you did. And then he was like, yeah, I don't know. This is getting hard.
Speaker 4: Is that the justing I picked you up from that same place?
Speaker 2: No, thankfully, that's you should have got wonderful job. The reason my pinky is now fixed.
Speaker 6: You needed you needed to send your pinky where I got my my squeaky boot fixed.
Speaker 5: Yeah? Right, we got your boot here up on the on the on the lift. What did you need?
Speaker 4: You wanted to call Italy and get a special machine scenting. We're gonna get to the squeak.
Speaker 5: Squeak is by the way, squeak.
Speaker 2: Is gone.
Speaker 6: Pair of shoes, So it might be my foot. I might have a squeaky foot that.
Speaker 4: Creates go to Daniel's guy with the I don't know writer, I don't know is hard? This is hard my favorite some I think it was a comedian. Some comedian is like who's going and spending the time to leave a three star review? Oh, I know, this is okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the most only negative review I've ever left. And then I have left glowingly positive reviews where I especially if I if I go to a place and I see that they don't have many reviews, and I think people might be on the fence, and I loved it, Like I left a review once for a place that I had tea and biscuits in London. I yeah, so I and Ann.
Speaker 5: Did you leave your review in a British accent?
Speaker 4: Yes, cheeriout was wonderful. It was ever so much fun?
Speaker 1: Yeah, ever so much fun.
Speaker 4: I left a one star review for well.
Speaker 3: My favorite is I had to leave a one star review for a window company in our house I just couldn't get back on the phone. I literally just had a question, wasn't even a complaint, and they wouldn't answer one simple question. But my favorite review ever was we are stove died the night before our double oven died the night before Thanksgiving, and we're having a bunch of people over. We couldn't get anybody. We got this big Russian guy who finally came out and walked over. I'd be there twenty and he comes over to the house and he was able to just turn one of the stoves on, so at least we had one. And he turned back to us and he went, give me your phone, and I went.
Speaker 4: Okay, and he pulled up The scene goes you leave five star review now, and.
Speaker 3: He literally just stood in front of me with his arms crossed till I was like, this guy was the best.
Speaker 5: In the world. Dan just looks good.
Speaker 2: Invite him over for dinner.
Speaker 4: They leave five star review now.
Speaker 6: If you want to see the problem with how reviews online are not helpful are so biased, look up reviews for hospitals because I did this when my brother was in the hospital years ago. We started looking at and we were like, let's reviews of this hospital. I'm in a great experience, and all the one star reviews are I lost my father at this hospital.
Speaker 5: My grandmother died at this hospital. They were so horrible. All the five star reviews. We had a baby at this hospital. It was so great.
Speaker 6: It's like life event determines whether you liked.
Speaker 5: It or not, has nothing to do with the hospital.
Speaker 6: It's like purely people are just seeing it through their own lens, of their own experience and incapable of seeing it any other way.
Speaker 5: It's like that's how we all experienced the world.
Speaker 3: Well, we've all read read our reviews, and some of the things we get, we'll get one star. There's too many ads. They all they do is bash on their thing, and then the next one's like five stars.
Speaker 4: I love all the ads.
Speaker 3: They're so funny. I like how stuff it's just you kind of go okay. You guys are teaching me to just let it go, which is nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let it go. I can't stand that song. I'm admitting it here what I can.
Speaker 3: Come one with the Wind and Sky. It is one of the most beautiful moments that.
Speaker 2: First of all, I've never seen the movie.
Speaker 5: Problem. You have to see the movie I will know. Oh my god, it's like the greatest form of.
Speaker 6: Musical moment it happened. When that scene comes. Every time, I'm just like, oh my god, I'm gonna cry.
Speaker 5: It's so beautiful. It's like the ultimate musical song.
Speaker 2: If you can't go and in the world without that song playing. When that movie came out and I didn't have a kid at the time, that was the right age to watch it, so I wasn't gonna watch it, and it is ruined for me. I cannot.
Speaker 5: How dare you? Let it go?
Speaker 4: Let it go, guys, let it go, Let it go.
Speaker 6: Sorry you heard it here first, I think that I think Variety is going to pick this up to hate.
Speaker 2: I've never even over to dump.
Speaker 1: Let it go.
Speaker 5: She doesn't even Oh god, you America so.
Speaker 4: Much, Danielle.
Speaker 3: I'm officially inviting you to come on to Magical Rewind to review Frozen.
Speaker 5: Yes, do it.
Speaker 6: I don't want to like Frozen either, because Frozen, like all off, there are five years of having a kid where all you have to deal with this Frozen like it's so I believe.
Speaker 5: But that song is so good, It's so good, so good, it's good. If you had a daughter you'd feel different.
Speaker 4: Let the wind and sky.
Speaker 5: Let it good, so good, Let it go.
Speaker 6: No, And Frozen too is a secret masterpiece. I think it's never seen.
Speaker 5: Haven't seen this masterpiece. I think it's better. It's genius. It is so genius. It's like weird and you're sitting there. I'm sitting in the theater going like.
Speaker 2: Where is it secret?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Because people talk about Frozen one like it's and it is. It's great, but it's Frozen two changes the mythology. It complicates it in the most interesting way. It's like who's the protagonist. It's like devotable because it's like thros in two different directions completely.
Speaker 5: It's brilliant. It's so interesting.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you I already like Frozen two more than Frozen one because it's Frozen two. They don't have that terrible song.
Speaker 5: It's a great song. Good, it's such a good song.
Speaker 6: It's it's like one of the greatest musical moments in like human history.
Speaker 2: It's talking about the moment. I'm talking about the song.
Speaker 4: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, awesome, Will what's your second pick? You've just frozen the Honeymooners take Frozen. I think let it go it's best.
Speaker 4: No, I am picking a very wonderful and I am picking picket fences.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, picket Fences, which has the greatest beast story in the history of our show.
Speaker 4: This is, of course, when Nicole Eggert comes.
Speaker 2: In, Oh my gosh, I can't believe.
Speaker 4: Sucking toes reason.
Speaker 3: Corey and Tapanga are unhappy with their dilapidated dorm and try to create a picture perfect home life, symbolized by Corey's attempt to install a picket fence in the hallway, which I don't recall that.
Speaker 5: I don't remember that, I mean it says.
Speaker 2: Corey and te Panga decide that a house is not right for them when Sean convinces them to fix up their apartment. Meanwhile, Jack and Eric get a new boss at the student union.
Speaker 5: Is this the cork Corey's cork world?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's Corey's cork.
Speaker 4: This might be cork world. Yeah, for all your cork needs.
Speaker 5: Oh so, picket Fences went right into what a drag? What a horrible too?
Speaker 4: Well, that was the funny, the funniest thing.
Speaker 3: But we had two in a row like that where it was both were bad, where we literally start the episode going was.
Speaker 4: This actually worse than last week?
Speaker 3: I think this was worse than last week, So I'm trying to hit all those gems.
Speaker 2: But hold on. We actually had Oh It's about Time, which was seven to seven, Corey and Panga finally tied and not okay, the wedding, and then the Honeymooners, then into the Honeymoon is Over where Corey and Tapenga come home and Sean has moved into the apartment. Then picket Fences, and then what a drag.
Speaker 6: Yes, we had like everything was about the wedding, like so much of the whole, like the whole first half of the season was like gearing up to the wedding, and then everybody just checked out for the next four Yes.
Speaker 4: They were supposed to end.
Speaker 3: We were supposed to end at seven thirteen when we got like, what I do for the next four episodes to get us to something, because it probably would. I mean, if you look at the numbers, the They're killing us or It's about time as seven oh seven, so we would only have needed three more episodes, four more episodes to then get us to the final two, which would have ended us at thirteen.
Speaker 4: So they just had four filler episodes afternoon. Wait, what was your.
Speaker 2: What were your first two picks?
Speaker 3: My first two picks were you light Up My Union and what a drag okay thing, followed by Honeymooners and picket Fences.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's such a solid lineup.
Speaker 4: It is such a solid lineup.
Speaker 6: Oh, dear stand and the line of day.
Speaker 2: Go back to the Pina Colada song, Loot the stormy.
Speaker 1: Topanga never bothered me anyway.
Speaker 2: Some things just irrationally bother me. I have one of them.
Speaker 4: I have.
Speaker 3: I have that with actors too, where it's like they've done nothing to me and I hate you.
Speaker 6: I should have comments on them online whatever they post.
Speaker 2: One hate follow I hate following. Oh what's my pick again? It will has the Honeymooners and picket fences.
Speaker 5: Okay, do I get another one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You did get another two?
Speaker 5: I get another two?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But after all, it's five.
Speaker 5: Each, right, sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think it is.
Speaker 2: It's five two for yes, five? Ch Okay, what's even the left? Oh gosh, okay, I am going to I'm gonna I'm gonna turn this on its head.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that frowns upside down. What do you I'm taken?
Speaker 2: She's having My Baby Back Ribs.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 2: It's owning it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my therapist says it's a great episode.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's for their entire life episode exactly.
Speaker 4: Job it is. It has forever changed me looking in a mirror. You've gotta love.
Speaker 2: That, listen. I it has talking about it has allowed me to no longer think about it and shudder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel I.
Speaker 3: Just shake like a bowlful of jelly good bison.
Speaker 2: Okay, that I am taking. She's having My Baby Back Ribs, which was season seven, episode seventeen. Eric and Tapega go on a diet because they have noticed they have gained weight, and Corey thinks that Topanga is pregnant. I will say that. Just reading that, I got a little dizzy. So I don't know what that means, but I I'm taking that as mine. Writer. You now have two more and your final two picks.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm going to take Wow. Okay, So I could just take the War and Brave New World part one, and that would.
Speaker 6: I would have like that would be like just a set of like the iconic runs of.
Speaker 5: The show with the wedding episode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or is the war the honeymoon is over?
Speaker 3: No, the War it's the war, there's the war, and then there's the next one is seven The Hard Way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I see, got it. So to read them season seven, episode fifteen, the War, a prank war among the seven Friends gets out of hand, right, So.
Speaker 6: That would be basically to just complete my set, So like Seven the Hard Way because those two are like basically one episode, and then I would do the same thing with Brave New World Part one, So I would basically have like all of I think I have to do that because then I have like the wedding and like the foremost, like the storylines from season seven that everybody actually remembers, that everybody actually quotes thinks about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think I'm just gonna do.
Speaker 6: That, okay, because the only other one for me, the only other one for me that I would consider that's left is I'm going to be like you, Dad, because actually, probably.
Speaker 5: The best Eric episode of season seven, do you remember this is.
Speaker 3: This is the one where we talked about it being the best episode of the season.
Speaker 4: I know clearly this was the best episode.
Speaker 5: I think it's really good.
Speaker 4: But that's not your list. You're not picking this.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna leave that for for Danielle I guess yes, I'm gonna yeah. So I'm going to take episode fifteen, The War, and then I'll take Brave New World Part one, so I have the season seven most memorable, most iconic.
Speaker 2: Couldn't have the ending of boy Me's World without them, all right, I think, see where you're going, It's going to be interesting to have this. See how see how our audience feels. I am absolutely taking I'm going to be like You, Dad, which is Corey overreacts to a low score on a health test. It was another great Cory episode. We've got neurotic Corey that says he should be dead already. Meanwhile Eric joins the family business, but Amy and mister Feeney don't think it's a good idea. I'm going to be like You Dad. That is my final pick. Will what are you thinking?
Speaker 3: To round out my list of amazing episodes, I'm going to take you light up my Union again?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: I want that on my list twice because it's so bad. I was I was rethinking about how awful an episode that is, where it's literally that's the one where Corey and Sean are in.
Speaker 4: Rachel's underwear drawer to look at them they're just sniffing your panties. Oh, don't ever say that's horrifying. Sorry, you were sniffing their panties.
Speaker 3: Now I have I I would argue the four worst episodes already on the list of the show of season seven. Some of them could be and be mean world of all time, absolutely, but the rest of them. It made me feel kind of happy because I was like having trouble picking the fifth really bad episode, which is a good.
Speaker 4: Thing because it was there's four that clearly popped out.
Speaker 3: And then I was like, Okay, I liked this one and Writer didn't, or Danielle liked this one, but Rider didn't or something along those. So those are the ones we all agreed were very bad. But now I'm going to take one that I really did not like. But actually, Writer, you did, and Danielle you kind of didn't carry their way, okay, And that was seven oh two.
Speaker 4: For Love and Apartments. Yes, I really did not like this episode. So that is going to.
Speaker 5: Be the wrestling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is mankind arriving and busting down a door for no reason. After Corey and Tapanga and Sean and Angela break up, the girls choose to challenge the boys to a wrestling match to decide who gets to keep the apartment.
Speaker 4: And I'd like to I'd like to point out the wrestling stuff is fun. We loved Mick. It was what it was.
Speaker 3: It's a it's a romp. It does not and I would like to definitely bracket this. It does not necessarily belong on the same list as you light up my union.
Speaker 4: What a drag.
Speaker 3: I did? I had another time picking five, So this is sliding into the fifth position. This is like the guy who was good at at dodgeball but hurt himself recently, so you're not entirely sure if he's going to be a detriment to the.
Speaker 4: Team or not, but you pick him anyway.
Speaker 3: So that's my list, and it's my list is going to be called I think this is kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Will's list of the bad episodes from season seven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we can, we can. Do you want to pick some team names that Will Will picks the worst episodes from season seven. Okay, that's a long team name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Will picks.
Speaker 3: The worst episodes from season seven. Okay, and colon the team name.
Speaker 2: Okay, colon the team name.
Speaker 4: The team name.
Speaker 2: That's mine, Okay, writer, do you have a team name for your strategy.
Speaker 5: Maybe like definitive season seven.
Speaker 6: Quintessential Quintessential, Yeah, yeah, Quintessential season seven.
Speaker 3: I think you should base it off an eighties television movie drama and just call it not without my daughter.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna call mine. Uh Man, what am I going to call mine? I really do feel like minor.
Speaker 5: She's having my season seven baby.
Speaker 4: She's oh, she's having that's a rap.
Speaker 2: That's a rap. But I'm I want to I want to pick something that really is because I really do think I picked good the episodes.
Speaker 5: It's not that bad.
Speaker 4: That rise to the top.
Speaker 2: The rise to the top is where I'm going because also doing this made me realize there are better episodes than I remembered, and what I do think. We discussed a lot as we went through. It's hard to find a really well rounded episodes for it A and B storyline. Several where the A storyline was great but the storyline was terrible, or several where the B storyline was so good and the A storyline was terrible. So it's hard.
Speaker 5: Writers were playing tennis too much, guys. I think it's just like so uneven.
Speaker 3: I also think it's the difference is not. What pulled it down in season seven was not that the good episodes were awful. It's that the bad episodes were really bad.
Speaker 5: Yes, you're right, you're right, and that's I mean.
Speaker 3: We had bad episodes in the past where it was just like, okay, that wasn't the best thing, or man, this was bad compared to others. Season seven had some really bad episodes, which is it's I mean you.
Speaker 4: Could tell when you get into what a Drag and stuff like that. I mean, they're just not good TV episodes. So I almost want to I want to celebrate that a little bit.
Speaker 2: To recap, Will picks the worst episodes from season seven, colon the team name he has selected you light Up my Union, What a Drag, The Honeymooners, Picket Fences, and for Love and Apartments. Writer has Essential Writers. Quintessential starts with Brave New World Part two, It's about Time seven The Hard Way, and then rounding out his sets The War and Brave New World Part one.
Speaker 5: Don't have a season seven without my episodes.
Speaker 1: That's the Wedding, It's true, It's true.
Speaker 2: And then my grouping called Rise to the Top, the ones I think are truly the Best episodes of the season. Starts with Angela's men, then goes to They're killing us, How Corey and Tapega got their groove back, She's having my baby back ribs and I'm gonna be like you dad, So remember it's.
Speaker 5: All gonna be.
Speaker 2: Want to vote, It is up to you to pick the winner. Please go to our Instagram at Podmeets World Show and comment on the post asking for votes and give out that final crown to one of us.
Speaker 3: I don't want to sway anybody, but if you vote for me, it will literally save a puppy's life.
Speaker 4: I just want to put that up.
Speaker 2: It will not Now you're just lying.
Speaker 4: I'm not lying at all.
Speaker 2: Right now, thank you all for joining us for this episode of Pod Meets World. As always, you can follow us on Instagram pod Meets World Show.
Speaker 5: You can send us your.
Speaker 2: Emails pod meets World Show at gmail dot com. And we've got merch. Here.
Speaker 3: I stand in the line of day.
Speaker 1: Let the stormage.
Speaker 5: Your merch never.
Speaker 4: Bothered me anyway, Here you go. I probably get some of those lyrics wrong, by the way. Plus I don't know what that note was in there. I think it's a p sharp but I'm pretty great there.
Speaker 5: In the middle.
Speaker 4: Thank you. You're welcome people, your ears are welcome.
Speaker 2: Pod Meets World Show dot com will send us out.
Speaker 4: We love you all, pod dismissed.
Speaker 3: Pod Meets World is nheart podcast producer and hosted by Daniel Fischel, Wilfredell and Ryder Strong executive producers, Jensenkarp and Amy Sugarman, Executive in charge of production, Danielle Romo, producer and editor, Tara Sudbasch, producer, Maddy Moore, engineer and Boy Meets World super fan Easton Allen. Our theme song is by Kyle Morton of Typhoon and you can follow us on Instagram at Podmets World Show or email us at Podmets Worldshow at gmail dot com.