Speaker 1: World with me here you know BT, no how it goes shout out oct no real color? What we see the whole game?
Speaker 2: Wait the ball something?
Speaker 1: Oh you can't stand on their own swee see, I already know you can't bother with me because up with the squad of me, they get a little They called me.
Speaker 3: Love Love.
Speaker 4: He Love.
Speaker 5: Baller Alert Welcome to the ball and Show podcasts available everywhere you get your podcast. Please continue to like, subscribe, and share YouTube page at baller Alert TV. One time for the A three C weekend killed that. You know what I'm saying. I go by the name of ferri Cemeter. I go by the name you know BT.
Speaker 6: See tea with that him making.
Speaker 2: The building snap with us, bro we do snaps, We do snaps.
Speaker 5: What's up, sir, bro Man?
Speaker 2: He got it cold here now.
Speaker 5: Funny funny thing, Yeah, yeah, I just got funny funny thing about him.
Speaker 2: Maker.
Speaker 5: He was in the group chat. We was like, hey, man, are you coming? Are you coming? Here?
Speaker 2: You coming?
Speaker 5: He's like, Bro, I'm not like that.
Speaker 2: We just want to.
Speaker 6: And he's on time, very punctual.
Speaker 2: You have no idea the stuff we have crazy off to get people. These show up on time. A lot of people don't know, like it's crazy because like I walk like through fine lines, like I'm an artist still because I'm putting out my producer album on top of the year, but I'm an executive as well. You know what I'm saying. I got joint ventures and like I got artists like a publishing company. I got different rights, so I got to be on my shit, you know what I'm saying, Like what I do kind of it's a domino effect that affects so many different lines. So I kind of like to be punctual, you know what I'm saying, and be on time. If I did came later, it probably showed that with some rose or something like that for y'all, a bottle or something like trying to like smove it over.
Speaker 7: But nah, no, you know a lot of times it shows the difference between season people season vests and then the new artists, because new artists are always trying to get their diva on.
Speaker 6: But you know, the season vets be like I got to get this work done.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 2: I kind of think, cause we kind of just artists that are bigger artists and people that have been in the game a season. You really like once you win the motion of it's like, Okay, this shit a job, you know what I'm saying. I think that the only time it ain't a job for me is when when I'm in the studio, which I'm in the studio twenty four seven, cause it's like I be scared, like man, Like if I leave now, and you know, it might be two am, but and I might be lit and be like man, but if I leave four am, the craziest idea might happen or something or somebody might be working or out work in me. I want to, like I pray to be like for real or one of these niggas like yo, for real to go to the studio at three and leave it ten. If it don't happen between three and ten, the fuck it for real? Yeah, because you got family kids, you know what I'm saying. Shit like that. I respect that lifestyle, like people really treating shit like a job for real.
Speaker 7: Well, this should be a fun show because you know, I like you because you are like unfiltered and you speak your mind, you speak your truth, and I respect that a lot.
Speaker 2: So we're going to just run show with us, Okay? Is that cool? We're going to get your business a little bit fall alert.
Speaker 6: In case you missed it.
Speaker 7: Braxton and her the contestant from Queen's Court Jr. They have broken up, been.
Speaker 3: A lawyer and going on TV and all that, you know, the reality show. I always wondered, like, how did they like work out for him?
Speaker 2: That's the white dude, Yeah, the white guy. Weren't they just together on Instagram?
Speaker 7: They had a whole YouTube and everything they had like on the YouTube show and they were they was doing their thing.
Speaker 6: And you know, this is like a surprise, not just me, man, I love Tamar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just hey, Tamo, just stay single for a little bit, man, keep it pee. Every woman doesn't just want to be single. She could be single with friends.
Speaker 3: But he said what I don't understand why he put out a statement that said he broke up with her.
Speaker 2: Hey, he just wanted to put it out.
Speaker 6: And he said that it wasn't for fame. He wasn't.
Speaker 2: Then why make a statement. Maybe he had to.
Speaker 3: Man, you can't say you don't want to be famous and you do everything famous people do.
Speaker 2: I think it's probably like pr or something like behind that situation of motivating that, like as a man like I ain't really liking the rush to like go to no in that until like you know what I'm saying, Like I'm no longer you know what I'm saying, Like I'm single. Guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they just let it feezle out.
Speaker 7: But they were engaged, So I think maybe that's why he wanted to say something.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's dating somebody else and had to put that out there just for me.
Speaker 7: You know, he never knows because he would because she they got together on The Queen's Court, which is a TV show.
Speaker 6: Look, she was looking for love and you know he proposed her on the show.
Speaker 2: Hey ma, stot looking for love? How are you gonna tell her that they did it? Come find you? Just let it come to you. That's what she did. She'd been around Tamar like that.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, I know you have you worked with her before?
Speaker 2: She mad cool Like I think that y'all are really a fuck with her, Like she's super solid.
Speaker 5: Come on the show Man show table, I think she will man.
Speaker 7: Another one looking for love but not black love is Terrell Owens. He was on Live with O Joe Sinko.
Speaker 6: He was telling about his experience with black women and how it wasn't good.
Speaker 2: My experiences with black women growing up wasn't so good when I started dating white girls. My first experience with white girls is when I went to college. I tried to date some black girls when I was in college. They did not like me. I was skinny, I was strong, right. I was teached from high school even college. I got teached for being dark skinned.
Speaker 5: Now that now, when you started dating these other types of women, was the check involved? Did you start getting to check and then these were who accepted you at that particular moment.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have enough enough contact.
Speaker 3: Well, he said he was in college, right, So if you're in college and he went to the NFL, I'm pretty sure he was probably pretty damn good in college ben athlete, right, So I think that it's an obvious reason why he was chose by particular women.
Speaker 2: What college did he go to? That's key.
Speaker 5: I think a terre Oones went to Middle Tennessee State.
Speaker 2: I don't have my phone white or a dominantly back. Yeah, don't check that.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I know he didn't go to a I know terrell Oones didn't go to a big school he went.
Speaker 6: We know he didn't go to HBCU.
Speaker 2: To me, it would be like it would be like news to me if like he went to an HBC or whatever. And then it was like, nah, I'm just only deal with white girls, you know what I'm saying. Like then it been like, yeah, we stereotypically like that. Maybe that's oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I think you will have a problem, like especially online with preferences, because you know, you have had like controversy with your preference online and people.
Speaker 2: Have said, see that's cap though. See look a lot of people they keep dialing back in to old me. You gotta re meet me, Like I grew up in this own industry, Like I grew up when World Star came out, the funny jokes or things that I said or things that I was doing, they like right now, I would never say none of that lame shit or whatever it was lame. I grew up in front of the camera, So I take accountability for who I was. But were talking about situations that are that was in two thousand and seven, that's fifteen years ago. You know what I'm saying, sixteen years ago, I'm not the same person I was then, And you know I can't really you know, get that out people mind. But I think that when you're in this limelight, it don't matter what you do. It's just like similar to people grabbing old.
Speaker 5: Tweets from two thousand and five when such and such or Kevin Harden.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, like you got to remeet me. I'm not that same nigga no more. And like I take full accountability for what was said, and that the record showed it. That's not really the case of whatever it was or what was said. I don't even like to speak.
Speaker 7: On that, you know what I'm saying, no facts, And you know, the unfortunate part is you grew up in the limelight, you know, and people don't forget. It's easily, especially the women who were hurt by it. They like I remember, you know, and it's like you can't move on.
Speaker 3: It's hard to move on from that if you really think about it, if you as a normal person, people not talking about what you did in middle school, right, you know what I'm saying. But you know, when you famous and you become bigger and bigger, people try to bring you back down, like, hey, I know you up there, but let me bring you back down here, you know.
Speaker 2: So I feel like that's just kind of how the internet is, though, Like people gotta remember, I'm in my thirties now, Like I was literally like twenty you know what I'm saying. Those states happened nineteen twenty or whatever, and I made mistakes, you know, and.
Speaker 5: Glad I'm glad I won't I was thinking the same, bad person. I was thinking the same You're a very bad person. I was very aged in my twenties almost two decades.
Speaker 2: Well, actually my career is over two decades because I was signed to DMX first when it was Iceberg first. But like, if you could be in this game twenty plus years and still be successful and just having, you know what I'm saying, a good vibe going on. Man, I ain't gonna lie like whatever happened, like I said, I wouldn't change it, you know, but I learned from a lot of different mistakes and it's just bringing another level of clarity to where I'm.
Speaker 7: Moving forward to fact, speaking of bringing up old stuff, there was a resurface clip of Kanye West from twenty eighteen on the phone call saying that it's an industry plant.
Speaker 6: That's why fucking Cardon b was over there, Cardon b is a plant.
Speaker 8: Follow us from an Audi.
Speaker 2: She don't run her reps.
Speaker 8: She just did like sound as ignorant as possible and then make songs like fuck him and you get some money. You know, she's literally replaced, you know Nicki Minaj purposely that they put her there.
Speaker 5: I personally hate stuff like that happening because it's so hard and sometimes it's really taken out of context, Like I really wish that we heard the entire conversation of.
Speaker 3: That all the Well, what I don't like is the fact that we've all said things about people that we don't know, right, So he could have said that it actually met her and went to the studio with her opinion, Like, oh shit, she actually does this, She actually does this.
Speaker 2: Okay, she's actually adope her saying with about Tamar, Yeah, for sure, exactly. I Mean the truth of the matter is that us as a culture and a generation, we just migrate towards negativity fast and the positive shit. So if you look at it, when they put the clips out, even though they've been like dissected and turned into smaller clips of what, you don't understand what he's saying. If still twenty eighteen, Kanye just did a record. He was just on Cardi b single with Little Dirt called hot Shit. So clearly something happened in between twenty eighteen to right now for them to get over that. But people will prefer to go and dial into that be like all right, he's a fuck nigga da da. But people gotta stop really caring about like the internet for real free and clearly they don't because Cardi, I think she put out something that was just like a hard.
Speaker 6: Because he was bigger her for the hot Hot record exactly.
Speaker 3: What I mean, God bless and shout out to Cardi that was that was a good way to respond to some negative ish man.
Speaker 6: Do you think there are industry plants?
Speaker 3: What does that mean though, to y'all, like Western, Well, an industry plant, I'm gonna say what I've seen on the internet. An industry plant is somebody that is put in this industry that gets a bunch of writers and producers and they have all these people hot, and everybody's industry planting.
Speaker 5: I would say, I would say industry plan is someone who doesn't respect the culture.
Speaker 2: But that was put there too. Culture vulture, culture vulture. Okay, see that's two different perspectives. That's just talking about from the creates creative, you know what I'm saying, and making of the song. Everybody collaborates, so like I don't want people to get that twisted up, Like collaboration is key. So if you think about it, like Quincy Jones in the studio with Michael Jackson Rod Temperton, this is back when they had full bands making the Beast and what no laptopp and fruy loops and it was probably like twenty thirty niggas to walk through that studio on one day to make one thing to make off the wall or anything that we vibe into. Now, I think it's just a stigma with rap that it's like they wanted to be autobiographical from you so they can connect to you instead of connecting to the story that you're putting out there. So that's kind of like where it get jaded. But I think everybody collaborates on an industry plan. Like to me, an industry plan is just like it's just a fucked up way to be like, man, like you really like you won, you know what I'm saying, Like at his little nas extit industry plan, I don't think so I don't think so he's talented, you know what I'm say. How you don't know his story, You don't know his struggle or what he went through to do that. But when you when people start seeing you come out of nowhere, and then you got the right marketing, promotion and good budget behind you, and you got a good record everywhere, and you MTV Awards, VMA, Grammy blah blah blah. Did the same shit that Maclamore. They did the same shit to all these different niggas. So I mean, it's just niggas just got just be like, man, don't say industry planning. Like man, you got a big marketing budget, bro.
Speaker 6: Like No, I think an industry plan is somebody like Milli Vanilli.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 7: The producers wanted a record, but they weren't, as you know, appealing to the eye enough to sell records. So they got these good looking guys to just mouth, you know, the words, and the producers and people who could not you know, sell the records get the money, but the people who are actually doing it, they're not getting receiving anything.
Speaker 6: And then they got exposed on a performance.
Speaker 2: Fun fact about that that Kevin Lows wrote, Girl you know it's true.
Speaker 7: So he didn't feel like he was you know, he could go out there and do it himself. All right, Let's move on to love versus money.
Speaker 2: It's love versus money on the ball or alert show.
Speaker 7: All right, So I'm gonna give a couple and you let me know if they're there for the love or is it just business.
Speaker 6: Today we have Joey Chavez and Travon Diggs.
Speaker 2: Well, Jeorde just tattooed his name.
Speaker 6: I love her back.
Speaker 5: Yeah wow, so he can have a view of that thing. Okay, Yeah, I definitely think that this is a potential love. I don't want to say love, but you know, I don't think that this is for the money. I don't think this is for the money because from now side looking in, I think it's potentially love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think it's love. I think it's love.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I feel like they've been together for for some time now. And you know that that tattoo is that's love, that file that is it's all b E that's love.
Speaker 2: So I got mad girls names tattooed on Okay, okay, really yeah?
Speaker 6: How many girls you got on?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Like five? My life? It's a it's a chapter. It happened, you know what I'm saying. Like, unless I tell you you know what I'm saying, you're not gonna know what what it really is or whatever. But mischoles got a girl what a girl name tattoo? But she was part of my crew to girl that saying the business cash or whatever, Yeah and everything. I got it, But I feel laying to cover it up. It's just like it was a moment that happened in my life and moved on, you know, and you continue to just create history. That's like when Baby fell out, Remember because I really got this from Baby. Remember how nim niggas had like all the hot boys names on each other whatever. It's kind of like what if I do like an ext it like nah, fuck this nigga, you know what. It's kind of felt weird. So I just were you drunk when you got those tattoos? Gonna lie, this was so long ago. I was probably like all types of.
Speaker 6: Now. But you know what does that mean though? Is it is it like a great gift to give somebody, like if I tatch you on my body.
Speaker 2: Some people take it differently. Yeah, It's kind of like what perspective you coming from like I think that certain relationships or whatever, it's like validating like I'm yours or your mind or this type of situation. But for me, it was just out of love, like we was a crew, so speaking on that particular tattoo, but I mean the other ones, it was just like spur of the moment like that used to be like my first date, like back in the day, like like oh, let's go get tatted or let's have a tattoo man come through the shot house or whatever and turn into that now some rapper ship for really.
Speaker 6: Now it's tink on. Did she make one of the tattoos?
Speaker 7: Okay, because y'all made love versus money a couple couple of episodes ago, Pink and hit Maker, Oh man, you know ting recently said he eats her ass.
Speaker 2: He eats my ass.
Speaker 5: From the rule to the tool to you know.
Speaker 2: Well, if he' n asked, that's gotta be well, I don't know.
Speaker 6: So they've been on the loaf for a minute. I've been silent about our relationship.
Speaker 2: I've been silent about us fucking.
Speaker 3: They was in a relationship and they broke up because they it was some you know, pans getting put on somebody allegedly.
Speaker 2: She definitely put her hands on me.
Speaker 3: You don't want to say it, I'm a say it, and I know this is this is rare for me to say this.
Speaker 2: I think that it's love. I definitely don't think it's for money.
Speaker 6: This man has really been manipulating my situation.
Speaker 5: And I won't bash him because we make great music.
Speaker 2: But I finally understand that it isn't love. It's more so money. Damn. I'm not gonna talk too crazy about it because I still got a lot of respect, but now it wasn't a money thing. Like I think that we were working together and we had did three albums, right, and we were in the process of like restructuring our business how we did business together because I was executive producing the projects or whatever. So we had decided to do something with the business, and to be perfectly honest, it just didemed go out that way. She decided to go a different direction. So when that happened, I kind of like fell back from the situation because it just it just I don't know, like I've worked a lot and I just didn't want to be in a position of where I felt like we weren't in sync. But I felt like we could coexist and still create and do whatever we wanted to do. So I just fell back and that was pretty much it.
Speaker 6: So she wanted to work with other producers maybe nah.
Speaker 2: So in reality, the situation that happened with that is that once we decided that we weren't going to do business together on a broader scale, then I fell back, and then she decided and she came back and was like, you know what, I was wrong, I do want to work with you. And then we did an agreement for us to work together, and we worked together like in earlier August whatever, and I was like the first time that we were like really like speaking together or collaborating or doing anything together from like maybe March, Like we probably ain't spoke to each other like from March to August. So that's when we like kind of collectively came back together did like we did twenty songs in like seven days. Now, do you guys think that or do you feel like there's something still there or that's completely done? That chapter's close on a relationship level. To me, I just think like when certain lines get crossed, like I just kind of like, I think it's best that we go our separate ways or whatever, and we had already went our separate ways, like we weren't dating, you know, when that wo that shit hit the headlines or whatever, we weren't dating. Like we weren't speaking out, like I told y'all, Like we weren't having any type of dialogue at all from March into August. And then they came back to the table through her management and her team or whatever, and said that we wanted to work again, and we decided to work again, and it went.
Speaker 7: Well, you know, but she obviously had some feelings towards it, because if she got mad that you were at arrest and didn't speak to her, you know, it's kind of like, you know, she kind of felt a certain type of way, like emotions were still involved.
Speaker 2: It's always gonna be like that, you know, Like me and her, we did so many monumental things together. That's a part of like a huge like a chapter in her life and a chapter in my life. That like it's three years of us working together, you know and just going crazy. So I kind of feel like maybe that could have been there, and me being an older guy, like I'm almost ten years older than the team I'm like nine years older than her. She's twenty seven. I'm thirty seven. So it's kind of like it's a difference of balance. Like so when certain things happened with me, like she might not have seen it through my perspective, through my POV, and I stepped back a little bit, you know what I'm saying, just to kind of like understand what was going on. And you know, I mean I can't speak for what her feelings was. You know, clearly it was some type of feeling to the situation, but at that point, like I didn't even you know, I was already like moving in a different direction. And I know you was probably kind of hurt that she went to the Internet. And instead of a lot of things, I wasn't necessarily hurt. I was just more embarrassed for her and for me at the same time. You know, cause for me, I was embarrassed for her first cause it's like I never seen like she she not Like I never wanted that, at least any type of scandalous type shit, you know what I'm saying on the internet to involve me in it. Like we would sit and talk about situations like that or whatever and just be like damn, Like that's crazy, like we would see that, but it was unfortunate for me. I mean, shit, I'm we just got to be talking. I'm still a Heisberg young bird, like I'm kind of like.
Speaker 6: For a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a lot of people didn't know y'all dated until that that situation.
Speaker 2: I think she just probably made an impulsive you know what I'm saying, decision and get that, And unfortunately you can't take back those situations in real time once they really happened. And I'm just not like an internet nigga at all, you know what I'm saying, Like, if I'm gonna come and be on the internet, I'm gonna come and talk my piece or speak any anybody. Look at my Instagram. Just literally accomplishments or me working in the studio so much shit, Platinum records, Yeah, sold like over one hundred and fifty million records, Like not even like a thing, you know. So it was definitely love. Going back to the concept of the whole thing, it was love. It wasn't it wasn't the money situation, you know, Like, and I still got your love, yeah, yeah, of course I still got mad love and respect for her. You know what I'm saying. And the real thing is, like a lot of people got to dial into this when you say you love somebody, if y'all don't end out in like a super bad situation, you know what I'm saying, Like, cause this situation was this situation. It wasn't the greatest. You know, I would have preferred it win another way, but man, like, I'm gonna want to be happy, and I still love her, and I wanted to be the most successful she can be in it. I still love her, she being with someone else or whatever, you know, Like I really got genuine love, Like I look at it like family. So it's just unfortunate that she let the internet in ToIP business.
Speaker 7: You know, at that moment, Dang, man, I thought this was gonna last. Man, like the Chicago connection, Man, this is gonna be be it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, I'm not the same person I was when we initially started working together and vibbing together, and she's not the same person. And what I'm mad enough to say is that, man, Like, in reality, what I learned when dealing with her is that like we both like put each other, Like we've been through so many trials, tripulations, that we put each other first. You know what I'm saying. I put myself first and she put herself first. So like, let's not you know what I'm saying, crash out behind it. Let's keep being successful. And you know what I'm saying, understand like the thought process between both of us, like man, like we just had it to win it.
Speaker 6: Do you ever see yourself getting married?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Like a lot of people UH want me to, Like, you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, You think you're not a marriage guy?
Speaker 2: Got a relationship guy?
Speaker 6: Okay, cause you're like a ladies man. You got a lot of ladies.
Speaker 2: Are you in a relationship or no? No, I don't believe in having just like one woman. But I'm open and I'm honest upfront about it. You know what I'm saying. I'm not saying I can't only be with one woman, but I just want to be like transparent of what the real, the reality of my lifestyle and what I got going on because a lot of times when I start these relationships with women, we're friends first, so and we don't even know each other. And you just told me I was the ladies man, and this that and the third so you kind of know the nigga you're going to talk to or whatever before you go put your fucking like you already got your foot in the pool.
Speaker 7: Halfways from your public track record, it looks like you like you the ladies.
Speaker 6: Man, it just seems that.
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, I do very much.
Speaker 7: So what do the women say when you put that out there to them? Are they okay with that? And then they find out they're really not?
Speaker 2: I don't think that. It's more so like, okay, well, I'm just into being like best friends and building situations with people, you know, And then at the age I am, of course, I don't have no kids, don't have anohing, so I'm gonna take it there, you know what I'm saying at some point eventually. But at the same token, it's more so I don't know. I'm just I'm just in love with my career right now. Honestly.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back with more of the Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 2: Whatever y'all boy hit making a building man? They want to know who do the tag and shit hit Maker? Ball Alert back.
Speaker 7: With more of the Baller Alert Show. We got hit maker in the building. You have so many accomplishments and you have done so much that we know. But just for the audience, can you just explain a little bit of your background. We know you're from Chicago, you was privileged, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Were you raised in the suburbs?
Speaker 2: My early life, like up until like sixth grade, I was probably in the urbs or whatever. But I moved to the East Side with my father on eighty first and Elis. I went to school right over there, and then from there I transition and went kind of like to a Foster Park into that area, and I lived there with my father all the way up until I left Chicago and kind of went to LA And I got my first start in LA. My first song Sexy Lady I Ain't Gonna Like. So that was your first big record?
Speaker 6: Well, he was Iceberg, I was with.
Speaker 5: I want you to talk about that real quick, because that's kind of like an untapped How did the DMX situation happen? So how were you?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 2: I was probably like thirteen fourteen and always been into music, excuse me, and I went and I had a bunch of guys that were street guys that was in Chicago that really invested the money behind us, and I ended up meeting my mentor Bugs and Boogs is the guy that kind of like under noo id best friends of Kanye West, all these different people and had these different relationships and kind of like formed and turned me into a producer. So at that point, the street dudes this back in the day, like they had connections and they had money. So I had a big working on crazy Like jay Z wanted to sign me every label. I think it was like twelve different labels, and I just went from previously asking my father to purchase me Fleshing my Flesh, Flood of my Blood dmx CD for Christmas and DMX was like the biggest shit in the world to me, Like jay Z's my favorite rapper. But DMX at that point was just bar none the guy. And we ended up meeting at what these bitches want from a Nigga video And we was in LA and like he had his trailer and I never forget when I first met him or whatever, like they rushed me up to him like yo, Like I was like four foot four or some shit like that. Back then, I was like a little bitty nigga and they was like, yo, meet Iceberg and fucking you like shorty, uh, I'm gonna go smoke this weed real quick, and he got like two girls with him or whatever, like I'm going ahead and listen, smoke this and I'll come back and see you went smoked that shit they sent me on the trailer and I was just like it was like rap because it's back in the day. It's like it's weird now, like you got to have so much social media presence.
Speaker 5: Yeah, radio like DJ's PLAYGGA was just like rap, like just a rap, Like I'm like, you want to hear my demo?
Speaker 1: No rap?
Speaker 6: They want the raw talent supposed to today it was already made.
Speaker 2: So I kind of like I spit like a fast tongue twister like twister like west Side Chicago stick. I don't know nothing, smoker, and he was like, Yo, Shorty, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Slow down, say something different. So I said like a slower rap that was like forty bars and he was like, Yo, I'm gonna sign you. Like they cain't even listen to my demo, Like niggas just right there like yo. On the spot on the trailer, everybody goes crazy. I'm a little young kid. I had more bricks than motherfucking Pablo Esketball in my rap. So I was just the wildest young nigga and just going crazy with a bunch of street niggas. And they was just like, yo, I'm gonna sign you, and he was like on the spot. So at that point, shit, that was my journey with DMX from right there. I came back to the video shoot the next day and fucking Kevin Lows was. I was sitting there and I was smoking a blunt and Kevin Lows like many life about to change, and they was playing my demo, our DMX trailer like winting that shit, going crazy and clasting, And that was the start of my career with him.
Speaker 6: Where did the name Iceberg come from?
Speaker 2: I used to wear a hell of Iceberg clothes, Like I got that shit tiled on me. Still, how's your favorite clothing lines?
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that was the ball and shit that was like the fucking chrome mark at this area right now, you know what I'm saying, Like it was very expensive. When did you change it? The young Bird Eve changed my name to young Bird. So I'm like this back in like them yeah, Rough Riders. Yeah, my first songwriting placement ever. Like she was like a super mentor to me, and like I used to live at like, man, I used to be around Eve everywhere, Troy Carter, Jay, Irving, all these different guys or whatever they used to manage her. And my first writing place was Eve. I did Evolution.
Speaker 2: It was the title track of her last album that she dropped or whatever on Rough Riders or whatever, and I wrote the hook and I was I actually got vocals still on the record. But you know, she was this back in the day when nigga was like popping, and like you know how Dame Bash got there and she's like burging ten though you like young burging ten da da da, you call me young Bergen. That's how it happened.
Speaker 7: A lot of women have had great hands in your career. Can you talk about what Nicki Minaj did.
Speaker 2: For you, Man, I ain't gonna lie like Nicki kind of like came in and changed my life and kind of restructured the whole shit. So, like, I'm real big into manifesting things, you know, like going into the studio, making a record, doing something or whatever. So I went to the studio, I just signed my first publishing deal with APG or second publishing deal, and Mike Caroon had me in a studio and I went in there and I did a reference and I did a hook on this track and I named it Nicky and hit Maker, and I went and pulled up on my bro one day at the studio and the next day, excuse me, the very next day, I went put up on my guy sound shut out to Sounds. He was working in the studio. He had the high hand. He was going crazy. And then my bro doc was like, yo, I just seen Nicki Minaj. She in the other room, and I'm like, for real, I'm like, yo, go tell her. I want to holler at her. He said. He went over that talked to her security like we're gonna come back and get you in twenty minutes. And then shit, they came back and got me in twenty minutes. And I went there. I just press played on a record I did the previous night, a bunch of other shit. She was fucking with it, and that allowed me to do like four or five records. I think it's four or five records on that Pink Print album. Oh shit, she really just gave me her studio, Like the best thing she ever did for me, like was She's giving me free reign and be creative. Like she was just like, yo, whether I'm here or I'm not here, just pull up every day, like pull up, you got new shit. Let's just vibe out. And she kind of put me in position to where like people are like what the fuck is young Bird doing in Niki Studio with Nicki Minaj? And like she would take me to how are you this time? This right before Love and Hip Hop at the Break it's like two thousand twelve or something like that, whatever Pink Brain came out, it's like thirteen. This is like one of them moments to where like even a records that I did, like I feel like I did like classic Nicki Minaj, wrak I do your favorite with her and Jeremiah still see girls pulling that you were lucky to give my mean ass like you and all these different records or whatever. Like I did a lot of great work with her on that project, and I'm really proud of how was Nikki as a as a person To me, it was it was all gracious, It was all beautiful, you know what I'm saying, Like she ain't do nothing but show me love. I mean I'm sure that uh it's politics to whatever situation that go on, but like me personally, like it wasn't. It wasn't never like nothing crazy, Like I think, you know, it's weird, Like we had like a brother sister relationship. So I wouldn't compare my relationship to somebody that she worked with, because like I was really there, Like I was really with her every day, like we were really like sharing real experiences or whatever, and like it kind of like opened my eyes. It was kind of like boot camp for me. It is like a songwriter producer type shit for it.
Speaker 7: But you had your own hits at this time too, because you had sexy can I sexy lady, you had success of your own.
Speaker 6: What was that like when you started, you know, cranking out those hits?
Speaker 2: Damn The crazy thing is like sexy Lady, Like I used to go in the club. It was a club called Damn he forgetting the name of this shit. But shout out to my dogs TK. He helps a lot of people say they catalogs and shit right now. He was a club promoter. I used to go in there and like a chinchilla, like every night and perform that shit or whatever. It's hot as hell, you know what I'm saying. But I wanted people to see me. And my manager at the time was another club promoter for the club, so like we would go to La Rouse and get like bottles of liquor or whatever, and he would sneak him in the back and bring him out of the mock like he was mother fucking buying bottles and shit. And DJ Echo was a main DJ and Power one th six at the time, and they would spin my shit and then from there I came in like a setting like this or whatever, and I went and told my life story in front of Dje Man the whole Power one on six staff, and they were like, yeah, we're gonna get this record a shot. And the record got a shot and it was the number one record, like it was how rotation number one in La before I ever had a record deal, and that prompted me to get my label deal with Epic Records being from there like I had Sexy Can I, but I had the business first with my artist Cash at the time. And I loved that record, like I like that, I'm just gonna be like one of them ones like is out of here. The label wanted me to do Sexy Cana and like, I was like, bro, like I'm about to be the sexiest nigga in fucking America. You know what I'm saying, Like yo, from Sexy Lady to Sexy can I. So I was just like no. And long story short, I think Charlie Walker was the president of the company at the time. He brought me a chain.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yo, he like, what do you need to do this record? I'm like, I want to epic record chain. You got to call Jason and Jueler right now and buy me a chain. When brought me a chain, so shit from fucking from the Loewe's Hotel to Wet Willie's, we walked down the street and I wrote the verses to a fucking Sexy.
Speaker 2: Cana and then went and did the song in Miami and was done with it.
Speaker 5: So very few artists have two careers. I feel like you had three, Yeah, because when did hit makers start?
Speaker 2: I ain't had no hits. That's what was crazy. It was really a ballsy move. Like I was in Miami and like trying to find my way in Like I was just writing records and this is like a prior to me working with Tamar doing the one for her on her album Loving War and shit like that, and I was just in the studio with my god Jordan Hollywood, just making hooks or whatever. Because I realized in Miami that my shit was still hot. They just didn't want it from me, you know what I'm saying. And it fucked me up because it's like I ain't no ugly nigga, you know what I'm saying, Like I ain't no la, you know what I'm saying. Like I'm still like dealing with beautiful women, like I was still living a rapper life. But it's just like with the Internet come in and all the other shit, like they just didn't want it from me. Me working with Nikki and all this shit. Like I'm literally doing Nicki album while we shooting Love and hip Hop at the same time. Like Love and hip Hop was like a guilty pleasure, you know what I'm saying. For a lot of people, it was still early on. It was real people that was like you could see in real time. So with me turning the hit maker, I probably think it was like twenty twelve and I just said it like I was just like hit making.
Speaker 5: Who's Who's that on that drop? By the way, as you continue, he got on his record call Yeah, I did it for DJ Infamous first, Like I was just saying, from his last night. He had a record that went crazy called Double Cup with to Chris Juicy J. I was on the hook and jeezy and fucking up.
Speaker 2: I was at the shoot. That was the first time I said it like publicly, and shit, I was like, fuck it, I'm just riding out with this hit maker and it just happened organically. But and then love and hip hop continues also go ahead, what you know?
Speaker 7: That was just an error, Like you said, it was a part of you know, that was when golden love and hip hop was really good, Like everybody was locked in. They was doing watch parties and all that stuff, and you were a part of that. I was just asking about your experience in that time.
Speaker 2: Did you like it? Yeah? So from that time, I'm in I'm living here in Atlanta, so I said, heit Maker in Miami. I moved to Atlanta. That's how I was able to do the record with Infamous, and I'm just moving around out here, and I just felt like it was like super clickie you know what I'm saying, which is still probably is like Polo and them be over here, and Tricky and them over here or whatever, and Tea Pain is all the way over there. You know what I'm saying, Like trying to make some shit happen, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like, so.
Speaker 2: I'm like, fucking I'm moving back to LA. And I moved back to LA and the girl Hazel, she she kind of came to me like, Yo, we're doing love and hip hop. Ray J's on it. At that point, I ain't talked to ray J and I these people whatever and so long, and She's like, Yo, such and such, such and such. And me and Hazel was cool because I've known her since I was young bird or whatever. So it wasn't never like a dating situation or nothing like that. We was just cool. When she brought it to the table, like yo, like I'm your homegirl, this what's up? Blah blah blah. So we did it and then the camera just start I mean, once it all came to the table, it was mad.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was very interesting because like, so y'all weren't a couple on the show. I'm gonna break it down. So once it all came to the tables, fad interesting because like when uh, the cast kind of assembled, like we all assembled, like I think we were in Santa Monica like for like a meet just to see everybody or whatever, and like I've been with like multiple girls that was on the cast, so like it was very weird. Ill slept with not been in a relationship.
Speaker 6: Before, like before the season started.
Speaker 2: Oh in La, it's l a ship, like I lived there. I'm young berg in La.
Speaker 3: Like all these people are people that happen, so you have to take the producers like my past life.
Speaker 2: Like you know what I'm saying. Life Like they kind of like it was just weird and Morna was like, so bird, who have you? I'm like, you know I used to. It was just it was just weird. It was just bad. So we get on them.
Speaker 6: And there wasn't a lot of ladies on that that season.
Speaker 2: Well, to be honest, when we initially started the season, I was dating somebody else and out of respect for whatever she dealing with right now whatever, and got going on. I ain't gonna say her name, but I was dating. I was in a whole relationship with another girl was on the show. Yeah, that's a very popular girl right now. So we were dating and like it was weird for us, you know what I'm saying, And like I was trying to like get used to what was going on. It was like super weird. And I remember I went to Miami to work with Diddy on an album that he was working on around that time, and I came back and Monad fired off the show like so look I come back. This is what's so crazy. I come back from Miami and they pick you up, you know, they don't like at that point, Like they come pick you up in like a minivan or some shit and they got sorok or whatever, and like you go and get them ani van and they tell you what they were they yo, well, like shorts and a T shirt and blah blah blah. So I'm thinking I'm fin gonna play basketball like Soldier boy, and what these niggas are some like O Marion, I'm drinking in the van. We get there and we at Hazel House and at that point I was like, damn, what is this, you know, like cause I was dating the other person that was on the show, and I'm like, yo, I'm not doing a scene like I'm not doing this like this ship lane, like y'all trying to make me look like I'm two timing, you know what I'm saying, like blah blah blah, and Mona just appeared out of there like Kruella Deville like burg let me talk, let me talk to you. You make Stevie jb loving hip by Bollywood, and I'm just like yo whatever. In the end, they told me that they end up firing the girl that I was dating, and because we had kind of fell out that weekend, like I went out that weekend and me and her fell out, like broke up, and then they told me fire and then she was just like, yo, you gotta do this. And at that point, nobody knew like me as hit Maker or anything I had going on. So I wanted to expose because Nikki and Diddy and different people that I were working with were perfectly fine with me saying that I was working with them currently on the show. So that was kind of like the piece of the situation that I was trying to hold on to. And then shit, I walked in there and they just turned on me in a hazel e relationship. Now, mind you I'm not saying nothing wrong about Hazel Wee because in hindsight, I do still have a lot of love for Hazelweed. Like a lot of different things happen. I know that that was a traumatic period of her life or whatever, and like we were all young trying to figure it out, and you know, like I'm not finna be the person that's talking down on her whatever, Like I had I dealt with her before, you know what I'm saying, But we wasn't into like a deep rooted relationship to where it is. But the alcohol, the cameras and just what the show does, because what they don't tell is that they don't get paid unless you win a show. I can't speak for her, so I know what my motive was, you know what I'm saying. Like, so me turning up and doing all this other shit is just like yo, I'm doing all this, I'm not getting paid, And like I just look back at that time and like I really am truly embarrassed by the shit, cause it's like man like people still are attached to that and still carrying that And I'm a whole different person in my career, a whole nother nigga. But a lot of things that happen in that situation. People will attach it to it and be like, oh well, and to me, it's like it's ten years ago. You know, it's a decade ago.
Speaker 6: But I feel you.
Speaker 2: I got love for Hazewee, you know what I'm saying. I got love for all those different people. And you know, like, I just hate what the show does to people. It kind of put you in a mix of having to continue to do it. And I'm just grateful to be out and I'm wishing nothing but love and like to all them. We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: Stay tuned with more of The ball Er Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 2: Whatever y'all boy hit making a building Man. They want to know who do the tag and shit hit Maka. I got a question for you.
Speaker 5: I'm a big mental health person and I asked everyone that we interview. You seem like you're in a very stable mental space right now. Do you talk to somebody, do you get counseling, do you go to therapy or is that just something that's just how you are.
Speaker 2: I'm not per se in therapy. I talk to people and I got different people that I can lean on and I really respect their opinion. But I just think that I've just been doing a lot of self reflecting, you know what I'm saying, Like what did I do wrong in this situation? Where was I Where did I play a partner? Shit? You know, like what could I could have changed and made better? And like I think it's all it's all functioning off ego and just like wanting something to prove, like a lot of shit you gotta remember, like trials and tribulations and shit that I went through, Like I always felt like I was overly talented, that I was working harder than a lot of different people, and I had that chip on my shoulder, like you know, because of trials and tribulations that happened when I'm young, berg or things that might have happened on love and hip hop. I'm still carrying that type of baggage with me because people are not looking at me for who I feel like I am. But once I learned that I can't, I can't. It's gonna do me better to not be on Instagram looking at the comments, be like how the fuck you niggas don't know? How were we sitting here?
Speaker 5: How y'all talking about love of money versus money and I'm younger. I've been getting money for so I've been successful for a long time, Like I've sold one hundred and fifty million records.
Speaker 2: It's hit maker, you know what I'm saying. So wanting to overly try and prove it, like you know what I'm saying, and do all this other different stuff. It's like, man, when you really at a good space, just knowing, Like, man, sit as long as the people around me happy and I'm providing for the people that's around me and my team, and I'm building and I'm still going this way and I'm going up, then I can't really worry about all the bullshit that's going that way.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like that you finally getting like your flowers being hit maker?
Speaker 2: Is a hit maker or hit maker? H maker? Hit maker? Yeah? Maker?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure. Yeah. I mean I ain't really worry about flowers no more. Like last year, I want Producer of the Year the BT Awards. We hear again I'm nominated again, Like I don't really care about it. I've been nominated for Grammy like fifteen times, Like all that flowers and shit like it's just like you searching for acceptance. You want people to be like you know what I'm saying, Like I respect what you do, Like when I you look up, you know when I get my flowers like right now, that they'll be like like I consciously made an effort, like I remember, like people gonna find a tweet and look at it at some day like where I was like, man, I'm about to flip every song I grew up with on one, O six and park and be the puff daddy this generation and bring this sound back and bring all these different shits back. I did it so much, and I did it so well that people found it like as a cheek code.
Speaker 5: It's infected the whole culture right now, you know what I'm saying, Like niggas that don't even know the songs that they flipping. Its flipping songs because they feel like yo, let me go get this old song or whatever. But I really learned that from the niggas that came before me, the JD's, the no IDE's, the Kanye's.
Speaker 2: It's just a different era. This shit sampling. Yeah, bro, Like I ain't gonna lie. I don't work with everybody like I'm super like fulfilled. My next My next step is just to break all the new artists. You know what I'm saying, the opera off of the opportunity and all the game that I've kind of them been able to absorb over my career to the next motherfucker for real.
Speaker 3: Now you're really excited about breaking new artists because I feel like it's so hard to break new artists.
Speaker 2: Now, man, that's what I was attempting to do with the prior situation that we spoke on, you know what I'm saying, because when I bumped into her and we started working together, it was more so like, Yo, she has a cod following. I want to take this more mainstream. We had a number one records together, you know what I'm saying. So I know it's capable, but I want to take somebody. I think that it's a different level to where like Mike Will you know what I'm saying, got that look he broke Ray Schremmer, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's certain different people that broke different artists, and I'm always searching for that. I think that's the last piece of the puzzle for my career.
Speaker 3: I've seen a tweet that Bow was talking about he got a record out with Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: You know what that's looking like because you commented on it. You was like, yeah, it's one of them ones. Is it make a record? Yeah?
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Bow Wow, shout out to c B, you know boy, my bro and then me and c B, Like, I ain't gonna lie, like when we sit back and we talk or whatever we because we talk, you know what I'm saying. Like, we speak and it's more so music. I'm just sending them music or whatever. We sharing ideas and being collaborative. But in the moments that we do get to sit down and really talk like man like, we both got a lot of respect and love for each other. Like we've done a lot, man, I ain't gonna lie like, We've done a lot of fucking records together, you know what I'm saying. And he's helped to really take my career to another level too, So I'm always gonna show man love and respecting like it. Man Like, I'm excited for Boo because shit, okay, ain't no telling like what happened when you catch your CEB hooking, the whole shit can change all over again. You know what I'm saying, not saying that bo ain't legend, but I'm talking about him having a record in motion, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: To go back real quick, when we were talking about the breaking records, do you feel like Tink's album did what you wanted as far as sales and the reception of it?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, we did. We did three projects together, so shit, we fucking the.
Speaker 6: One with the purple covers, the one I'm talking about that's.
Speaker 2: Pillow Talk, Okay. I was like, yeah, So she had our first number one record off that project at radio, so that was like a super success for her, you know what I'm saying. And that was like a good, good moment. And then right after that we came back with another project and they all sell well and stream well and do well, you know, like I did. We did the deals together, so like I know that the level up every time that something happened, you know. So I'm just extremely happy for her to see somebody that from where I'm from, that's you know what I'm saying. I was instrumental. I'm not anymore, but I was instrumental when involved into putting her in the right situations and helping her. You know what I'm saying, to see this shit that.
Speaker 6: She get, you feel like she was a step further than where she was before she came to you.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think she would say that. I think it's evident, Like you could just look at you know what I'm saying, her evolution as an artist, and you can tell that, you know what I'm saying, Like it's pretty it's kind of written on a while. I'm a different person I was like those three years ago, So I mean it's leveled up together type shit.
Speaker 6: Seems like evolution is very key and you're growing in life.
Speaker 2: Well, ultimately, I'm here to be like the next La Reads, the next motherfucking Verry Gordy, like that type of shit, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's what the trajectory of my career is because I'm great with working with everybody and just coming in and putting my sauce on these different situations and turning them up. And I really want to be that. I want to be that for executives and I want to be the guy that actually makes the music that's inside the building, that's telling that. So a lot of people don't know It's gonna be my third year being vice president of A and R for Empire. Prior to that, I worked for four years at Atlantic Records. Probably sold like forty million records with Atlantic Records, from Able to Do, Meek Mills first number one to eight, Boogie's first number one, Look Back at It Dangerous, all these different records. So a lot of people don't know that I'm working inside the system, like I'm inside out and outside the type shit, because I'm making a record and I'm also the nigga that's inside the building that had that conversation?
Speaker 6: Is that your plan for makeup music to be?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: So, I'm sorry, yeah, Like that's what be on right now. My new album is coming out top of the year, and it's it's gonna be it's one of the ones. What's it gonna be? I don't even know yet? And are you gonna be back rapping? Rapping? I don't know how.
Speaker 5: I might rap once maybe twice. Wait so wait, so wait, is this gonna be like a like a like a puff album. Yeah for sure, Yeah, it's like a producer.
Speaker 2: Well, it ain't even like a it's done, Like I mean, I'm seventy percent done with it.
Speaker 6: Okay, So is make a sound of subsidiary to Empire?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got a I got joint ventures with Empire, and then I also got a joint venture with my publishing company with Apach and Wanna Chapel. So like, I got a few big deals that's going on. And then I got other artists that I signed to other companies being my company as well, So my hands kind of and everything. For real, are you signing people the Empire right now? I can if I want to. It's I think it's dope.
Speaker 5: You didn't sign Young Blue, right, No, but I work with Young Blue, like, okay. I was just trying to make sure, Nah, chill Blue is my guy, and I think that yeah, that Blue is a great person. I think they did they deal Boosy and them, did they deal? The only thing that I know really like my introduction in Blue. I ain't gonna lie. I met the Nigga Blue in an airport. He was with I think he's with his manager with him right now or another guy. He was just like like, what's up?
Speaker 2: And this before he was blew up with Empire or whatever like, and I was already in my wave and he was just like Yo, we're gonna work together. And I kind of blew the nigga out, like not you know, but not blew them off, but like pauls like you know how you in the airport and like it's just a quick conversation because you got to you trying to catch your flight. And yeah, so from their shit, I came back and I never forget I was working with Atlantic, and like I kind of felt unappreciated Atlantic because I did so much, and I was looking for them to like invest into me as a as a as a creative, like yo, like okay, cool, I've done I've sold all these records. I'm doing this shit, y'all kind of reactionary instead of like being like in front of ahead of the pack with my career, you know what I'm saying. So let me let me go ahead and try and figure something else. So I wanted them to buy me a studio, like similar to how they did for Drama or whatever, or partner up. You're smart because you got to understand if Drama God forbid that they stopped doing business together, that's still a drama studio. And I learned that from Tricky in La the same way he had RedZone and all this other stuff. So I was trying to pack my career around that, and it just never really came to fruition. And Ghazi came in and with like a lifesaver like at that point and was like, how much money's gonna take to get you out the situation. I was like this, He bought me out. And the first record I made when I went to Empire was Baddest with Blue Chris Brown and a big record record. Literally the first day we went in the studio at San Francisco, that was the first song we did. How hard it was to get Chris to do that hook? It wasn't hard at all. I just was was like, Yo, we need to get this done. We need to get this done, something to record. When he liked the record and he fucked with you, he did that and he do it and then from there he spawn out and broke went on tour with him, and it just opened a lot of different doors for the art. It was in there, and then from there we did Fireboy Peru and Sharon shout out to my boy Ivory Scott. Then from there it just went on and did all.
Speaker 5: These teats to say about my brother.
Speaker 2: Iris got Yeah, I'm executive producer of his album that's coming out soon too. He just dropped his record with Queen Na. Just shout out to Ivory. I'm taking him to the BET Awards with me tomorrow. And I just went crazy Empire and just did a bust of moves out to Eric Belincher. We just had a real big record that was Curious that's out right now. The big remix coming to you know what I'm saying, top ten record. I just start busting my movie.
Speaker 5: So your VP of A and R at Empire. How does an artist get at hitmakerl does? Does hitmaker find you?
Speaker 2: And you're not trying both? You know, I just want the ship to be good, you know what I'm saying, Like, I think that with the success of certain rappers and just shit that just be happening overnight or how you would say industry plan or whatever the fuck theyers want to say, everybody just think it's so easy to do this shit now. You know what I'm saying, Like, if I look good, if you're a girl and it's like I want rap, like like a lot of strippers dances people that my first question be like do you love this shit? Like would you stop dancing to go and do a project or whatever and really put the energy into this shit.
Speaker 5: I just think that everybody thinks it's very easy. So I want the shit to be seasoned when it meet me.
Speaker 6: So what does make us sound?
Speaker 2: Look for it?
Speaker 6: If you want to be an artist, just work ethic.
Speaker 2: You know, like how we was sitting here and I'm sitting there holding like myself up to a high situation. I think that you gotta have more work out than me. You gotta be in that motherfucker like me. You gotta be going just as hard as me. Like I don't sleep, like I don't got no personal life. I don't got nothing. My whole life is music, which I'm trying to Like I we saying I'm gonna procreate soon, but I'm trying to figure trying to figure this out here. But I just want somebody that that's enthusiastic about doing the work as much as I am. You know, like I ain't gonna lie, like I ain't gotta do this shit. I can hang it up like for real, Like recently, help help all my people sell portions of their catalog and you know, do those type of deals that people talking about and I did one of those deals myself, and I was just focused on where you saw some of your catalog. Yeah, I made the right financial moves, like i'ma keeping honest, like I ain't gotta how much I don't want to talk. I don't like talking about finding.
Speaker 5: Did you do like a privacy thing for that not to come out? Yeah, of course because it's you, Otherwise it would have. I just think that, like the next progression of my my career is just not move like a nigga.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I can't stop this, Like you know what I'm saying. I love this I got I got a million dollars. I was just about to say that. Yeah, like, but you have to get rid of that if you but I love it. I'm still an artist, Like I still love this ship, you know what I'm saying. But I'm transitioning to where like I'm gonna put this ship up and give it to somebody else, and you gonna see me coming here with the suit on. You don't give it to man, you can donate it to.
Speaker 5: Son.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll put it in a museum.
Speaker 5: So you drop one of those on the floor right now before you live.
Speaker 2: It's shout out to mother. Like a lot of these niggas. Ship don't really be going like there, Like it's like real sound heavy bt, it's real, real deal different. See he he real big in a jury.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, yes, sir, I'm that ship heavy.
Speaker 3: Now you said you want to give it away? Now you can always donate. I could put it in a safe place.
Speaker 2: This is heavy. That's at least what.
Speaker 6: I was just bringing the back of it, it said, hit versus tink.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, wait what wait what she's talking about the piece, the Jesus piece? I had this shame, I said, hit versus tink. Yeah, I paid like motherfucking uh, so you know I'll pay attention to everything. I thought you was joking. I did not see that. I think I paid like clups to two hundred for this cuban and I had this ship and two hundred thousand. Yeah, and then on my birthday? How much for the flood of Jesus? She put the down payment on it. I paid for my birthday? Yeah? How much is all this on the drip check? Like almost saying nice? She then he proceeds to drink his water.
Speaker 6: Makes you gotta come back. We can pull up in La or whatever.
Speaker 2: I gotta go here in Miami. Now I'm in Miami.
Speaker 4: Miami.
Speaker 6: Okay, how's Miami.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful. I got my own studio. I work out. Yes, y'all gotta come now, y'all can set up do that like y'all should do it remote and just I'll get y'all a stud for a couple of days and y'all just set up and do Y'allime, Hey, Robin, we on the way. That good. We don't need to tell Rob We're just gonna pull up. Y'all need to come to Miami. I'm sure y'all with the vibe, Like, yes, sir.
Speaker 6: The album coming top of the you make sound yep.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Chris Shawn, Shout out to Free Rocky, Shout out to all my people that's involved with the situation, Man, Nick bucks Man, salute my brother man. It's just a whole bunch of us, all the co producers, co writers, everybody that's involved with the situation and the team. Like I'm super proud of y'all and like I ain't gonna lie like y'all Like eight records at radio right now at forty let's just keep going.
Speaker 7: You know, well, I think it's only right if you get on the record, So you know you gotta wrap you gotta.
Speaker 2: Go do that as sure. All right, best, So when we get to Miami and do the next part, you know we're gonna wrap.
Speaker 6: This sh up for sure.
Speaker 5: She got publishing stuff, so she's gonna all right, we're.
Speaker 6: Gonna talk about that.
Speaker 4: Alert.
Speaker 6: Say, before we get out of Hito, you gotta hit us with a pep talk.
Speaker 2: What up y'all? Ship boy? Hit making a building? Man, Stay focused. Pep talk for the day is to stay focused. Man, whatever trials and tribulations you may go through, how much it seemed like, it's not gonna change, how dark the day is. Just know the sun gonna shine tomorrow. So put your ass out there, man, get on the ground, pause and go crazy with it.
Speaker 4: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller Alert, loog on the baller alert dot com