Speaker 1: If you had to define swag or swagger, what would you say to our listeners are Awalita's definitions of.
Speaker 2: That mainly is that Jones sequa, you know that particular style groove, just how that person defines themselves in a way that when they walk into a room, I mean, they take everyone's breath away.
Speaker 1: Do you think I have swag?
Speaker 2: You have total swag? I mean, I know those doors are locked so nobody busts in. But I'm gonna tell that is so funny that you would say that. Because I was thinking to myself, I said, Alita, do you still have swag?
Speaker 1: I have seen you sprut this studio. I have seen you stand up next to me and show your swagger. You definitely have that. I think we're both swaggy people for sure. I say this because our main data today has a lot of thoughts on the topic as she is looking for someone swaggy to flank her. I wonder if anyone with that hella swag as they say in Northern California, is going to come into Aulita's house today and see if they can win your.
Speaker 2: Heart, and that would be so nice.
Speaker 1: Welcome listeners, This is Dave Alita First, we our cupid Awilitalilana plays matchmaker for one hopeful main dater. She'll meet three lucky contestants before sending one of them off on a one on one date with our incredible main dater. I'm your host, the Vico Ortiz, joined by the ever stunning Auilita.
Speaker 2: Ever stunning. Oh my goodness, gracious, love love love love love.
Speaker 3: Okay, So who's coming to Alilita's house today?
Speaker 1: Our main data this week is Fay. Fay is thirty and very thoughtful, very funny, and famously defines herself as a hood so we'll of course be asked the question answer her later. Absolutely. They is a self employed artist of varying strokes. We got writing, visual arts and clothing designing. She also does coaching and reiki. Oh Fay loves hood and swag energy, back to that swagger and they want to find a bobby. Oh what's up to watch her mommy vibe? Yes please. They are described by close friends as having Belen Awena main character energy and Faye is looking for the home and you'll get to explore life with what. I don't think we'll run out of things to talk about today. I think we got it going.
Speaker 2: Well, that sounds absolutely like a shining start. So we need to find her somebody really really nice.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and we will. Let's go ahead. They come on Ina Salah to join us. Say hello, oh my god, we are so glad to have you here on day my Alida first. So we know a bit about your obviously we were at a little bio, but nothing like hearing it from yourself. Tell us what myself and that need to know about you to find that perfect match.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure. So I'm you know, I've always just been trying to be real perfect and really polished, but I'm breaking free and just being like my true self. I've been doing a lot of work with unmasking, and you know, I feel this fiery energy in me around like being seen receiving what I know I deserve. It's really important for my person to be able to like keep up and you know, have their own thing going, like, you know, be independent. You know, I'm trying to not be the only light, like I really just want to shine with somebody else.
Speaker 1: I want to know a little bit more of what started that journey of wanting to unmap and what drew you to just be more honest with yourself and also wanting other people in your life that are in that same wavelength so they can see you and celebrate you and witness you as who you are and you can do the same thing for them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So regarding unmasking, like I mentioned, my life is a telenovela, and so I was in a really crappy car accident that left me with the concussion, and along the way of my healing, which took like about a year and a half, my mom was like, hey, your behavior is shifting a little bit to how you would act as a kid. We were undocumented, so we didn't have access to insurance and healthcare. She's like, you should go get checked out. And I was like, checked out? What do you mean? So she was implying that she felt like I was probably on the spectrum and maybe the concussion put down my walls, like literally my threshold could no longer perform. So like I was putting on a show of who I thought Fay was. And so upon this car accident lo and behind, oh, I'm a high functional autistic person. And that's where my journey began, taking off my mask, all of those layers of who I thought I had to be for my family, for my friends, in partnerships, et cetera. And I was able to just get to this like raw space of like this is who I am, right, Like I don't have to keep performing, I don't have to be anything I don't want to be. And so it's literally changed my life. I feel like I'm alive for the first time. This all happened two years ago, and so it's been this gorgeous unfurling. I feel like a mystery to myself and it's exciting.
Speaker 1: Now, when was your last relationship?
Speaker 2: It's been a minute, a man, and what's a minute? What's a minute?
Speaker 4: Like four years before the accident.
Speaker 1: How long was that relationship for It was sure.
Speaker 4: I mean we were just dating at the time, and dating is a concept that's challenging for me. But yeah, so that was the last main, main relationship. But the longest relationships I've been in have been like two years, but that was way way back.
Speaker 1: What are some things that you have learned from those relationships that you want to be like, no, I want to continue that, And what are some things that you're like, actually, I did that that didn't really work for.
Speaker 4: Me obviously, Like the unmasking. I know my faults in not being honest and how that created tensions that were probably unnecessary. There's no tin, no shade on any of my exes. I feel very grateful that I was able to experience them. The good things from those relationships were the closeness that we experienced, Like there was, like you know, a lot of intimacy that I think could have conqutized into a friendship, which I think was lacking because of the masking. So I think it's a two way answer, right where I crave that intimacy and that closeness, and now I have the tools to be able to build a friendship with the person that I want to be with so that we can be real, so that we're not kind of dictated by these expectations. Like we're in a relationship now, so this is what I have to do, and this is what you need to do. It's like let's dance, you know what I mean, Like I really want to dance with somebody.
Speaker 2: Well, since you are so adventurous and like so many things, you're a pretty busy bee. You are doing a lot of stuff. Do you want your partner to have all those same attributes? And join in with you. Would you like them to be different?
Speaker 4: I like difference. I think difference is striking to me. It stimulates me, and I think that's really important for me. But I've dated people that are on similar realms as I am, and I mean I feel equally stimulated. So I think it's more about that swag, right, or like the energy of like, oh I can learn from this person, Like that's really exciting to me.
Speaker 2: Well, that swag word has come up one more time again, and with it comes the hooda what is the hood?
Speaker 3: Creatura? You belonged to the hood.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so actually the title of my first full length poetry collection, and I titled it that because I grew up in the hood. But I'm such a dork and I'm such this that has a We's just been this queer little essence, like, you know, walking up and down these little tolitos with their long shorts and their high socks and their slides, and it's just me with my bang and like piercings and just you know, being super emo and tagging on the walls. You know, there was this beautiful, gorgeous contrast that I wanted to emulate in my experiences growing up and documented growing up queer in Inglewood specifically, And so I think this title is just the perfect combination.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: Did I just hear you say Inglewood?
Speaker 4: The three one oh? Look at my necklace?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm a three one oh girl too. So that must have been tough, and your poetry got you right out of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Literally, it was my saving grace and it was my way of also commemorating the city that built me, you know, like I wouldn't be who I am without Inglewood. So there's always so much gratitude for black folks to other immigrant folks who I grew up with, you know, not just Mexican immigrants, but like from all over.
Speaker 2: We are all over exactly.
Speaker 4: It's my little love letter.
Speaker 2: We know.
Speaker 1: We talked about navigating dating from the lens of unmasking when it comes to our mental health, and the things have shifted right As a fellow you know, trans, non binary, dender, expansive person, my transness has also been a big influence in how I have been able to access what my needs are and what my wants are, both for myself and in relationship. And I want to learn more about how that has been for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I started hormones last year and I feel amazing, thank you, thank you. So I feel great. I just recently started t blockers, so my body is changing, shifting, adapting, and I feel more embodied than ever before. Literally, I feel like I see the world and color and it's phenomenal. So, you know, my autism and my transness and being in this conjunct experience of unmasking and unfurling has been, oh my god, a gift from the universe. And so I think in the context of relationships, right, like you know, I'm talking about the hood and the swagger, and that's also like, in a way, like a normative experience, right, and I'm not existing in that. And so I think what I look for or what I hope to just be able to connect with folks around is like being able to hold multitudes. Like, you know, a lot of men who I know wanted me, you know, but couldn't do it was because their perception of me was like, oh, you're not a woman, you're not enough, you're not this. And you know, I'm just always looking for brave souls who are willing to just say like nah, love comes first, like whatever it is that you look like whether you look like how I look right now.
Speaker 1: Or which is gorgeous?
Speaker 2: High you.
Speaker 1: Serving some looks, just saying love the haircut?
Speaker 4: Yeah, guessing me up too much?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much, Fay. We are so excited to find you a wonderful human being to shine alongside you. With that said, let's go ahead and meet these contestants.
Speaker 2: We'll be back after the break. Welcome back today, Malani.
Speaker 1: The first Welcome.
Speaker 2: Welcome contestant, all on my lovely, lovely contestants. I'm thrilled to meet you all and let's have some fun.
Speaker 1: Huh yes, absolutely, thank you for joining us today. Let's start with James Zach. James is described as funny ones. They defrost and there is incredibly solid calm and won't activate your nervous system. I need you in my life, Jeames, I activate my own nervous system.
Speaker 2: Amen to that.
Speaker 1: They believe in making connections that fit the shape of the container. I'm very curious about how that looks like, and are interested in dating someone who understands the mind body connection and has a good sense of humor. Hells Yas. They're based in the Bay Area, but whenever they go out to do karaoke for a friend's birthday, they'll pull out a little country music and tribute up their home state of Montana. We are so happy to have you, James.
Speaker 2: Welcome James.
Speaker 6: Yeah good, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Very nice having you.
Speaker 3: Who's our next wonderful contestant?
Speaker 1: Our next wonderful special contestant is Saran. Saran is a multi media artist which includes writing and photography, and they are currently putting finishing touches on a short film script, Hellsia and a multi media book project, Gosh Yes. They are passionate about reading hot and also love to sit atop a big mountain and be in nature.
Speaker 7: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: That sounds so lovely. They grew up in d C and because their parents separate it when they were young, they learned from an early age that love is not enough. I align with that. I don't. They want to know what's the vibe, what's the material reality, and how does it overlap with someone? Hell's the app I mean you are filled with wisdom, Surna. I'm very excited to get to know you. Yes, and finally meet Leo. Leo is a self professed You're gonna love this. I would eat that grandma's boy wow.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: His grandma lives in the Philippines and he wants to get her blessing about any long term partner, so I would eat that some tough competition. Yeah, Leo is attracted to folks with what he would say is just enough softness, just enough cowboy and also boss bitch fems I mean yes. He works in an astrology app company, very intrigued so knows enough to point to his mars libra as why he loves to pine and long. He is also an adult performance content maker.
Speaker 2: I want to know about that, I want to know about that. I want to know about me too.
Speaker 1: And has a podcast where he interviews other Cuiti bipod. We love to hear that. Absolutely say hello Leo and nice.
Speaker 4: To meet you.
Speaker 2: Nice meeting you all, contestants. We're very excited to have you here today and we're looking forward to seeing how you do in these games and to see if one of you could be a match for our main dater. Is that exciting? Show me some excitement.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm very very excited to start with our first game.
Speaker 2: Choey. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: All right, contestants. So for our first game, we want to see how perceptive you are without having a lot of information. This is a Wilita testing your intuition. And while we believe in clarity and communication on date my Alaia First, especially on this episode, we still choose to play with them with this game called assumptions. What we're gonna ask you is to make an assumption of another contestant. So, for example, I can make an assumption about Akalita.
Speaker 8: It me you love animals, and then Awalita would tell me if I read her for filth or if I got her totally wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, I was married five times, so yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Do, so you do.
Speaker 1: I love that my assumption was pretty grated and you just like took it to a whole other live. This is also gonna help Awalita know how you interact with each other and all that jazz, so you know, have fun, be yourselves.
Speaker 3: Oh let's go the first Yeah, go for it.
Speaker 1: Who do you want to start?
Speaker 2: Sarn? Can you make an assumption about Leo?
Speaker 7: Yes, I am going that Leo has just moved into their place recently given back the art on the walls.
Speaker 1: You're right, very right, I love it.
Speaker 4: Leo.
Speaker 1: Make an assumption about James.
Speaker 5: Given your virtual background, I feel like you've definitely watched Broke Back Mountain.
Speaker 6: Among many other great cowboy classics. But of course, yes, yes, it kind of looks like they're kissing, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, James, background on this zoom call is a beautiful icy mountain with two cowboys wearing hats right in front of it, two thick mustachios, and they are so close to touching lips. It's giving yearning.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the tens is palpable.
Speaker 1: James make an assumption about Saram.
Speaker 6: I mean, the easy thing is the lush plants in the background. And then I'm also drawn to your clothing. There's like a really like homegrown artistical approach to you overall. Do you make your own clothes at all? You tailor anything? Is there is that part of your life?
Speaker 7: I do not make my uncles. It is one of the many hobbies I would.
Speaker 1: Like to start.
Speaker 7: But I did get you back from Vietnam where I got close custom made.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, okay, we gon story.
Speaker 2: How long were you there?
Speaker 7: I was on Vieta for two weeks.
Speaker 2: You like shopping up? We need to go shop Instagram.
Speaker 7: I will never tell you not to buy it.
Speaker 4: And that's ugly.
Speaker 7: If it's cute, I will tell you to buy it.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, then well that's that first round. Now I want all of y'all to make assumptions on a Wailita. Why not make an assumption on Awelita first?
Speaker 7: Given as you said, she's been made five times, I'm gonna assume she loves to have a good time.
Speaker 2: That's an amen. That's an amen. Absolutely, You're so right, James.
Speaker 1: Make an assumption Aharita.
Speaker 6: You love to be sort of like the life of a conversation. And I get that impression. You're just a really sociable, fun happy person. I'm not just buttering you up.
Speaker 2: Thank you, James. I like that. And yes, I will continue to be the life of the party and the conversation until the day I die. That's a life commitment.
Speaker 1: I love that. Okay, you are nailing it, Leo last, but not Les. What's your assumption on a Wilita?
Speaker 5: All right? Well, I see that on your desk you kind of have it disarray. There's maybe crumpled up tissue paper. I see like paperwork everywhere. Their glasses are pretty quirky, So you're giving me very artistic cookie vibes. I can see you like in an art studio in the dark, either painting away or writing a manuscript. I just see you as someone who's super fashionable and artistic.
Speaker 2: Can I take them all home? That's what I wanted to do main day to who No, thank you so much. Well, I am an actor in a stand up comic and yeah, I love anything that is beauty and creativity, So thank you all for being so kind to me. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Right, So it's time to play another game before we sadly have to let one of you go. So let's do that next one.
Speaker 3: Okay, So here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Our main data today has been described by friends as having the Lenovela main character energy, so yeah, very Importantante. So for our second game, we're gonna throw out some wild Lenovela situations at you and you will give us your swaggiest response, show off that swag. But Alita still wants to make sure that you would behave well for our main dater.
Speaker 2: Bring it.
Speaker 1: It's about that balance, the balance. So let's your partner had a clone evil twin very classic because of course they do, and you didn't know about the clone, so you have been accidentally sleeping with your partner's evil identical twin sibling. What do you do when you get confronted?
Speaker 2: How about you, Leo?
Speaker 1: What would you do? What's your swag? You response to this?
Speaker 5: Maybe you know I only have eyes for you. I never took off their clones, so I couldn't see that they didn't have the birthmark that only you have. But truly I only have eyes for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, and in character, thank you.
Speaker 2: With y'all, thank you so much. Okay, Now, James, what would you do?
Speaker 6: Your whole person may be duplicated, but our love cannot be. Please forgive me and go on a big, you know, reparations tour.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna use the hashtag reparations tour. Very nice. Yeah, what's your swagger response to this wild scenario?
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry I should have done because you always take sweeter.
Speaker 1: Sweeter, oh my god, and it's like compliment and then throwing shade on the evil twin. I'm obsessed.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's move on to our next telenove La scenario. Imagine that you're sweetie is planning a huge party for your birthday. It's slavish, it's fancy, all the things they love but you hate. You've agreed to it because you know it'll make them happy, and you like making them happy. Now it's the day of the party. But oh no, on top of the party being so over the top, you arrive early only to find out that to steer some shit up, you're sweetie has invited all of your exes, and I mean all of them, even the ones you never talked to anymore, All of your exes, James, what are you going to do?
Speaker 6: My swaggy response would be like, uh, thank you, because I don't know. I have nothing. There's nothing to hide there. I have really good relationships with all of them. My best friend is my ex and move through some repair there and like transform the shape of it. And I don't know. I think it'd be a fucking blast. Three friends.
Speaker 2: That's good for you, good for you? Well, I feel mine would be in confidence. You know, I don't want to bring them up.
Speaker 1: You need a hashtag resurrection tour.
Speaker 4: S N.
Speaker 1: What's your swaggy response.
Speaker 7: I'd walk in, I'd take off my sunglasses and I'd say, is this my birthday or the rechext convention?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that is incredible. There are excess for a reason, right, So Leo, what's going on?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: Well, I very much appreciate transparency and also gratitude, so I would start by saying, baby, this party is fucking amazing, thank you so much. Also, why did you bring my exes here? If you wanted spicy hot sex leader, we could have just role played this.
Speaker 1: So oh, oh, my goodness, this is great, this is wonderful. I have one more wild situation, so are you ready for this? In this scenario, it's your one year anniversary with you and your partner, and they have some big news to drop, and you've been waiting for this day because you know they are the one. So at your anniversary dinner, no big life changing question is pomped alas, but you do learn something life changing. Your partner has been hiding a secret bibet from you. How would you come back from such a monumental secret? Sarn, take us away?
Speaker 7: Maybe if we're at my one year anniversary dinner and they revealed to me that they have a whole baby, and the younger the baby, the more evils on me. Added to that, chap, Okay, my goodness, James, how do you come back from the secret baby?
Speaker 6: How could you do this to me? Literally? I want to understand like the day to day, like how are you raising a child? Like what we spend all our time to I would literally want to know just like what their schedule is, Like I'm actually kind of impressed, first of all, the second of all, you know, just get to the emotional truth of it, because if they can't share that with me, and what else can't they share with me? Maybe we got some work to do and we can't get out over a couple episodes, and will they won't they get together again over a couple of ultimately end up falling back in love and right away to the sunset, this is amazing.
Speaker 1: You just like wrote a whole series.
Speaker 3: And on that note, we're going to Lei leil jellous.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 5: To be honest, I would probably just start crying and not say anything for a while, just straight up crying, and they wouldn't know if I'm crying out of joy anger, And after some time I would probably say, so you kept this baby from me so I would fall in love with you more slowly?
Speaker 1: Right, Oh dang, dang keeping a secret for that long, It's like you're trying to manipulate the outcome. Here, what's going on? Wow? These were some fantastic responses. I would watch all these spinoffs. I am so here for this. So we played the games and we just could not get enough of all of you. So you want all of you for the next round, which is going to be a lot more intimate. Boy. So here's the deal with the next round. Each of you is going to have a one on one where she will ask you some more direct questions in which you can, you know, go ahead and answer however you feel safe and comfortable with. This is gonna help us see if at the end of the day you align with our main dat. Let's go ahead and start with staron. So, Saran, I'm gonna go ahead and hand you over to a Wilita for a nice dive into the deepness of our soul.
Speaker 3: Ta get away.
Speaker 2: How are you, my love?
Speaker 7: I'm doing well, beautiful here.
Speaker 2: Oh there I go clean eggs. Talk to me about your love life.
Speaker 7: My love life is basically non existence. I have someone for whom work is very important. For me, life is very important to me, and so for me, a relationship is like the joy of life. It doesn't make life joyful so for me, like I'm about having a good time, living, loving. If I find a partner that comes to match that energy, great, But for me, like being in a relationship is not going to be everything. For me, I think actually happy alone first. So I've been focusing on me, looking forward to relationship, looking forward to finding someone to honor my energy, and I love, I just haven't found the right person yet.
Speaker 2: How long was your last relationship?
Speaker 7: I have been in that ship for forever.
Speaker 2: Oh you've never been on one? Just dating then all the way through?
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, exactly, yeah.
Speaker 2: And what are your biggest red flags something that you do not want to bring into your relationship?
Speaker 7: I would say my biggest red flag is that I feel like I'm always right, and so if there's an argument and it's between being right and being connected, I will most often choose being right.
Speaker 3: Definitely do work on good. And what is your biggest green flag?
Speaker 7: I would say my biggest green flag is that I'm very perceptive, Like I want to be able to like preempt your need, preempt what you want or desire. So I will try to listen to my partners, listen to what they want, and you know, if they save the likes of something, you know, then I'm make sure to bake them that dessert. When they, you know, feel sad or if they say something reminds them of something, then I'll like save that song and I'll play it for them at very moment.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: It's just about you know, the little things.
Speaker 2: So see, you're not always right. You do like to compromise, so that's a beautiful thing. Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Sean. Let's bring the next week them into the one woice. Yeah, we're bringing this voice because.
Speaker 2: We want James needs to go meet.
Speaker 1: We want James to bring his his banano, you know their energy.
Speaker 3: Come in.
Speaker 1: Helloji, I am handling you over for a lit looka fish. Take it away.
Speaker 3: How are you, James?
Speaker 4: I'm good. I'm having a blast.
Speaker 6: I'm also terrified and shaking in my boots not cowboy boots. To keep it on Thame.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your love life? What has that been about?
Speaker 6: My love life has just been a series of one to three year relationships over the course of my twenties, and then my last one was a two year thing that ended kind of still fresh out of that.
Speaker 2: What is fresh about it in your mind still.
Speaker 6: I think just what I took away from it, which was, well, the difference between like a romance and love that is the result of like a nervous system roller coaster that you get from just meeting someone new and feeling seen and cared for, and the love that rises from like mutual respect and trust and safety, which is very very slow burned, but I think more longstanding and seaworthy.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, was this like a little pattern that maybe you finally know notice since your relationships and the bass had been again two three years and then moving on to the next.
Speaker 6: Oh for sure. I've been spending most of my adult life trying to find out where to be, where to plant roots, and a lot of those relationships kind of like happened as soon as I got somewhere, I would just find somebody pin my whole like safety net reciprocal well being on like a single person, which is just too much for them and not safe for me. And since planting myself back in the Bay Area, I have learned as a result of this last relationship, having that social safety net your friends as a foundation is vital and necessary for me to even want to think about falling in love with anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, James, and if the main data was sitting right next to me, what would you say to them?
Speaker 3: One beautiful thing to look forward to with you?
Speaker 6: I think I just have like inherent curiosity and playfulness and a lot of the stuff I'd like to do or like do with people. I love is to get in the car and go and just find a strange small town with a corny art gallery and a bad candy shop and just you know, delight in the odd detail out in the world. I think, like what I love in a partner that I'm really close to is how I see the world through them and vice versa, and how that enriches us both. And I think like just going on a tour that say it's our curiosity and following that energy.
Speaker 2: James, I love your heart. Thank you, Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you so much for that. James. Shall we bring the Leo? Yeah, all right, Leo Calony, welcome to Ahlitas Salita grunda fescdo take it away with Leo.
Speaker 2: How are you, my love?
Speaker 5: I'm good?
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 2: I am doing great? Meeting amazing human beings like you, so tell me a little bit about what love has been like for you.
Speaker 5: To be honest, love has been pretty rocky for me, which is why I started working with the Dating Coach at the beginning of this year. I was realizing that I was leading my dating life with chemistry rather than with compatibility and relationships life style values. Maybe you might know a little bit about that given how many times you've been married.
Speaker 2: To So absolutely I know one thousand percent about that. So we move on from that and we learn, So what are the biggest things you do want in a relationship because you've learned about it.
Speaker 5: Something that is very important for me is that we both feel truly seen as people, as human beings.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I feel like we go through life playing so many roles, for example, my day job VP of Engineering or adult performer. But at the end of the day, I just want to be able to share quiet, small moments with somebody who can be themselves around me and vice versa.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm crying because I am.
Speaker 2: The heart is so manding of the things that we want, and a lot of times there's a little blinders that go with it. So now that you've taken those blinders off. What do you tell the main data about what your life would be like?
Speaker 5: My life would be pretty much the same as it is now, except with like the cherry on top of being able to share it with somebody, being able to make plans in the future together. I want my partner to feel that they have full freedom to pursue their purpose, their goals, have their community and their hobbies, and my role would be to support them in those goals and making sure they have a full life. And that's what I would expect as well from my partner.
Speaker 2: Are you an adventurous person?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I am. I like to travel. Part of what makes my job so exciting is I get to do different projects and have different challenges day to day. I love art, so I like going to new art galleries.
Speaker 2: And you are ready to settle down and have one person in your life?
Speaker 3: Yes, I am all right. Well, thank you so so much, Leo. You have a beautiful heart. Thank you, thank you, Thank you to.
Speaker 1: All of you for having these one on one that you have all gone in and have shown your heart. You honestly are all phenomenal.
Speaker 2: But look, honesty, really, honesty, don't we have a secret.
Speaker 1: Speaking of honestly, because y'all really we were super vulnerable. We have kept a little something from y all, telenovela twist this whole dime. Well, you have been boring your hearts to a wili since we have had the main data listening in this whole time. Alita might have an idea of who she likes for our main dater. But before we have the verdict, me and I willed to have a little one on one, have a little chats and processing, and then we'll bring him again to share the verdict.
Speaker 2: We'll be back after the break.
Speaker 1: Welcome back today, am I wily the first?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, gracious, Wolita. You know, I think that we have learned a lot more about each of our contestants.
Speaker 1: For sure. I think it's definitely a Leo James battle at all. Really, I'm leaning Leo.
Speaker 2: Leo has a beautiful, beautiful heart. But you have to admit James opened up a lot.
Speaker 1: James did open up a lot. I don't know, maybe, Fae, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Talk to us?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this is under wrecking. But I think Leo's final response like assumed me, like I've literally said what they've said verbatim when talking about what I'm looking for, Like you do you, I'm aa do me and we can have fun and go on adventures, but like I want to be supportive, I see you.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm very curious about their background as an adult content creator because I feel like there's so much exploration and curiosity about physical pleasure, and they're so much knowledge from what I'm understanding. I mean, I'm like, oh, yeah, it seems like you definitely understand a lot of like wordying and a lot of communication that helps in being able to feel comfortable in your body and being able to feel celebrated and seen by everybody else in that experience.
Speaker 2: What did you think about James opening up?
Speaker 4: I thought it was sweet. I think there was a lot of words that were used before getting to the point, which is fine. I know they were processing, but I think that slow processing also emulated to me that they're kind of on their way to being a little bit more whole in themselves and still kind of finding that groundedness within them. But yeah, I mean, great person.
Speaker 2: It's a bit more cautious things about his responses, a little bit more does not want to be wrong, and sometimes there's nothing wrong with just saying it.
Speaker 4: It reminds me a lot of where I'm coming from, which I think is why I think Leo's so refreshing, because they're just like, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, Fay, let's do this all right, Welcome back, Alita?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, listen, you are amazing human beings, each of you. At the end of the show, we do have to think about our main dater and who is just a little bit closer to what our main dater hopes to have in a new partnership. For that reason alone, the person dating our main data is.
Speaker 1: Leo. Leo. Congratulations. With that said, James and sarn you both are absolutely delightful. Thank you so much for playing. Thank you for pouring your hearts and really just being so genuine and earnest with Alita and myself.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Stay well and happy.
Speaker 3: Alright, alright, alright.
Speaker 2: Are you excited?
Speaker 4: Leo? I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: Remember just be your true is they okay, and enjoy the ride.
Speaker 1: So without further Ado, Fay, Hello.
Speaker 5: I'm Fay.
Speaker 4: Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too, Leo in.
Speaker 1: Incredible Fay, any first impressions, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You're like so real, and I just kept repeating like you're just like, this is who I am and I'm honest, and you sound really fun and adventurous and you know, expansive.
Speaker 1: Yes, Leo, any first impressions.
Speaker 5: On Fay, You're very cute. I love your style. I like your room. You seem very creative and also organized, which I really appreciate.
Speaker 1: So yes, yes, all right, So now we're going to send our contestants away for a little virtual many dates.
Speaker 2: Stay true to yourselves, be real, open up your hearts and your minds, and stay in touch.
Speaker 4: This is my first time doing something like this, so I feel a little like nervous and how are you feeling same?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, I'm not really used to dating being monitored, so it was a good experience and that you know, I'm adventurous, so are you. So it was it was cool for the novelty of it and just to have the experience.
Speaker 3: What do you like to do for fun?
Speaker 4: I feel very like spontaneous these days, like Hella hella more than usual. So I literally just pook tickets for my mom and I to go to this string Quarta performance with candles and flowers. I'm very simple, so I go to a bookstore, I'm happy. I go to the meat I'm happy. But I'm trying to, like, you know, turn out and like experience life a little differently. So yeah, I'm very very open to new things. What about you.
Speaker 5: I'm very on when it comes to my work, so when it comes to my downtime. Also, simple things. I like a good meal. I like to sunbathe with my dog.
Speaker 4: I have a pug.
Speaker 5: I like to Yeah, lion Hammicks if there's one around, kick it with friends. Yeah, just the simple things.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 4: I have a puppy too. His name's Cosmo, and he's so adorable. He's not with me right now, he's getting groomed. But yeah, my mom's dog lives with us too, so he's my little brother. His name. They're so cute.
Speaker 5: Cometa and Cosmo.
Speaker 4: What they're both spoke with k K and then so Cosmo.
Speaker 5: Ah, oh cool, I love that so much.
Speaker 4: That's so cute. This is interesting. This is cool. It's also super cool that you're doing like adult content. When I heard about that, I was like, Oh, that's amazing. How is that actually tell me a little bit more?
Speaker 5: Okay, yes, so I spent most of my twenties doing adult work. I was you name it, like a stripper. I was a porn performer, but I was doing that all as a femme presenting person. I realized halfway through that I'm trans, but you know, because of the nature of my job, I was like, I don't know how often trans dudes get work here, so let me just write out my fem drag performance until I'm ready to transition. So I did that for four years, and I always had an idea of coming back as my true gender. So now I get to do that. You know, I work on mostly queer production shoots.
Speaker 4: It's super fun to you. I feel like I'm working on that, like sexual liberation part I just recently started my transition, and so I'm going through my second pubertyes I'm feeling like, oh my god, like I'm you know, I guess I am ace, but I'm like, there is so much more to explore, right Like, there's so much that my body is just kind of waking up to. So it was really refreshing to hear like, you know where you're at in that respect, and yeah, I just feel inspired and you know, just grateful, like via just knowing you or like meeting you so.
Speaker 1: Well. Wow wow wow. I hope those sweeties hit it off. Find us back here next week as Lena and I make some more matches.
Speaker 2: Good work today, Ali, Oh, we did good. I like what I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Date Maori. The First is a production from WV Sound and I Heard Media's Mike Utura podcast network, hosted by me Vico Ortis joined by the fabulous Lenna Montenegro bit May Houri. The First is produced by Leo Clem, Nico Raguel, and Sophie Spencer Zavos. Our executive producers are Wilmer Valderrama, Leo Clem, and Nico Raguel w V Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and Sophie Spencer Zavos and features original music by Alvara Morello and gave Lopez special thanks to our team of cupits at w V Entertainment Special things. Also to our hopeful romantics this week, Fay, Sarn, James and Leo. Additional thanks to Salt Online Media. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. See you next week, and in the meantime, don't do anything Awalita wouldn't do.
Speaker 2: Just do it better, Okay, besitos