Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys. The Boys is presented by Barstool Sports. Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: As always, It's me your host, Taylor Lawan, your dad, and to my right stage right, and you might be veering to the left, William Compton. We're excited to have you here, and you're wondering, what's this bag thick, little burnt blob sitting in a chair well back? By popular demand is Cory cook Levin.
Speaker 1: Don't you even do it the way you come at me? Hey, by the way rocket League rack Po Yeah, oh dude, we'd smack Brian.
Speaker 2: Make sure we tag Brian Rackpo to let him know that we're serious about me and Corey.
Speaker 1: First, him and one of his boys played the four. Are we picking up? Will is? I think?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Wait wait, wait, wait, wait, hey, hang on, what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: I might have to make a call to Brian Swinky. I'm in the middle of an intro right now, so.
Speaker 1: Listen, wait, wait, wait, wait, hang on, hang on.
Speaker 3: Anything there's bright a Rackpo post rock Witch or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him playing Rocket League.
Speaker 4: And he he banked he it was a nice little shot. Yeah, but it was like he put like no one was with the ball.
Speaker 1: Midfield middle Yeah.
Speaker 2: But there are more cars around, and it wasn't like it was like a transition where the ball was bouncing back and you just had the big loop and he got it.
Speaker 1: You don't want to go ahead and say it probably dust him.
Speaker 2: I don't know rack skills based on that, but I'm very confident in our skills and how we've done in Rocket League. Listen, we got new merch out here to hear about it during the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's unbelievable. Goddam, we got new merch out. Boy Will always talks about how I don't like the dead hats as only as the don't fit my head. It's because I don't like the style of the dad hats.
Speaker 2: We got new dad hats out and calling calling six shirts all right, go and get those the merch.
Speaker 1: We love the death.
Speaker 2: We love it when you guys do it, you support it. You tweeted us, you inso tweet us.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful thing. It's I can't get enough of it, all right, what's yawned?
Speaker 3: Oh? I was just looking at me and I just started laughing. I thought I heard a far Yeah, seriously.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, I was trying to stay uh in the fucking zone, but obviously didn't work out.
Speaker 5: Biscuit a little a little.
Speaker 2: Tier one, Tier twos, Tier three. We see you guys fighting too. We see some fucking going through rounds you have there was again.
Speaker 1: I think it's my chair. I'm moving this whole fucking bus when I do that.
Speaker 2: Tier one, Tier two is tier three. You guys are dukatting it out on Twitter and we love it to death. Dude, keep fucking going at it. I know we was a back and forth thing like that, but keep showing the support. I don't know where we actually.
Speaker 1: Ended up on that. You have to listen. Want to listen back on the podcast. I haven't.
Speaker 3: I do have a question about the tiers. Basically, don't put a wolf and not back it up.
Speaker 1: I have a question. I have a question.
Speaker 3: I have a question.
Speaker 1: I have a question. Ahead. So when we do our intro, it literally is just the beginning of the podcast. Well we've already done the beginning of the podcast. So we hear and then we say drop the hook, and the Drew Dixon song hits, and then it goes to us just read talking about whatever go ahead ahead.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's some Tier tuoes out there asking there's some people that just wait till Tuesday and watch the episode. They don't mess around with the day one stuff, but they would I want to say, they would consider themselves a Tier one. How would you explain if you're like listen, I'm more like sit at home at six o'clock at night. I'm watching the premiere right but I'm still steady subscribing and unsubscribed to the boys.
Speaker 1: I just don't listen to the audio.
Speaker 3: On Monday night.
Speaker 1: That's okay.
Speaker 3: So can you be Tier one? Then you do?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Do you see what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: I say, Okay, drop us, hey, subscribe on subscribe, you get on your phone, you do it. But I'm not gonna listen to it on Monday night. I'm gonna wait till Tuesday night soil it comes up on YouTube. I got the solution.
Speaker 6: When you go to bed on Monday night, put your phone on mute, turn the volume all the way down, press play on the audio as it charges overnight, so you're not doing anything different. Besides, you're just sleeping it's charging and at the same time, it's streaming the episode, but it's on super super quiet. You don't hear anything, so you're still getting your streaming for the boys, but at the same time, you're not spoiling the episode for yourself to them watch the on Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Are you trying to have like a low voice to try to like have the soothing will voice soothing? Yeah, that's exactly what elisode it is that you're rubbing off him.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know if you're trying to.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're trying to.
Speaker 3: Definitely not try up.
Speaker 1: You felt that too, right, Like, what is he doing right now?
Speaker 5: He sounded like he was on my jazz.
Speaker 1: That's exactly how he sounded like. That's exactly what he said.
Speaker 2: And honestly, to go off that, I think that's a good idea, except for I can't help but feel like we're kind of just fucking way too much selling out at this point to be telling people to subscribe and resubscribe and the right five stars run the episode while you're sleeping, while you're sleep, just so the boys get an extra stream so we can lie to the people that want to sponsor us. Except when they could just go listen to this episode. Go oh, they just have all their people cheat for them. Dude, Like, listen, if you're a Tier one, you're listening on Monday, you're watching on Tuesday, you're subscribing and resubscribing. There's only one way to get to the top of the food chain, boys and girls, and that's to fucking be all out all day, every day.
Speaker 1: All right. It's hey, if it was easy, everybody would do it. If it was easy, everybody would do it, right, It just is what it is. Go ahead, you know what, drop the hook, dude, this this episode started and hey, oh hold on stopping this. Turn the music, turn the judics and thing off. What's gonna fucking happen now is you're gonna hear the judicson thing. Everybody kind of likes. It's kind of a badass. But he says, wait down, Mississippi, and you're like, well, these guys just do this in Nashville. It's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 2: You're gonna do It's just gonna go back to us talking about random shit. So why are we even doing an opening?
Speaker 1: Because it's still fun.
Speaker 2: I got pisson vinegar, dude, I had pisson vinegar in the beginning, not so much in the end.
Speaker 1: I'm back to the end, and which is actually the beginning. Fucking pissive vinegar. It take it easy.
Speaker 3: It's all fun. It's all good.
Speaker 1: It's so good, nuts or sweating, drop the hoky.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what fun. This is gonna be exciting because I don't even look at the.
Speaker 1: Notes for today.
Speaker 7: Hey, Zach, we're trying to run a pod. Hey, instead, we're recording.
Speaker 3: You guys are trying to fix it back there be quiet while you're fixing it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, listen, listen. Can I say something freely? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: You got me a little mad when he started yelling the deack like that. I understand that that that is my I have a lot of kids in here right now, including himself. But when my fucking older son starts going out the tiniest of the bunch, dude, I'm dude.
Speaker 1: You literally went you you you did. Mama had her tits out for some milk.
Speaker 2: You took the run out and you you need want to sit on toes on Alex's toes because the birthday boy or Stone or Jack, he can't even find the teeth.
Speaker 1: He's so high.
Speaker 8: Hey, we gotta be easy when you call him stoner Jack.
Speaker 3: His parents were mad. We had a conversation, Oh can you turn on my thing?
Speaker 2: I got to put that on too, because actually the last couple of positive did I really enjoyed the cans?
Speaker 3: The cans cans on? There is it up?
Speaker 1: Who who sits like this? So? Ja, God, it's good to see you.
Speaker 2: You too, man, I'm so happy that's you sitting in that in that seat, not Dennis Kelly. Everyone back home, everyone who's listening to this podcast did not laugh at all.
Speaker 8: We got to address that stone or Jack.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's the deal with that guy likes to smoke weed? Jack?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 9: Was you know?
Speaker 1: I know, I don't I don't want to I don't want to put I don't want to put my foot out.
Speaker 3: He goes, Listen, he goes, I'm a good sport about this, dudio. Oh, he goes, I don't want to be like what you say, Jack?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did he say it like that?
Speaker 3: I don't want to be a buzz kill? Yeah, he said, But.
Speaker 1: Why don't you call me Jack? He's like, don't give him a chance to talk after actually, go ahead, Sorry, I'm so.
Speaker 3: He's like I just you know, it makes me nervous because like it's not the best look like professionally, Like you know, there could be jobs I try to seek after this and if you can go back, like you guys have a platform to where you guys labeled me a stoner jag and everyone thinks I'm a stoner that couldn't be a good career. Move your pity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I told him we'll address it. He is not.
Speaker 3: It's not that he's a stoner and smokes weed. We just think he has a stoner voice, so we call him stoner Jack. That is my opinion. I'm looking at Taylor's face. It seems like he has a different opinion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what'd you go to school for?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 1: Get give him the mic. I don't know. We're gonna have a father son chat. Let's go in front of fifty. This is how many social h.
Speaker 3: I when I got when he got done speaking, I respect where he's coming from. I was like, I get, I do apologize. I don't want people. I don't want your parents like, I don't want people to think like we're calling you a stoner.
Speaker 2: I respect that. I respect where you're coming from. It's him I respect that he's coming from. I respect the fact that you respected where he's coming from. Okay, and I respect that I respect that you respect what he's where he's coming from.
Speaker 3: Now we get to talk freely. Now what do we respect? Get to talk freely?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: I don't know what number podcast. I'm pretty sure we're in the fifties. Fifty podcast number fifty six by the guys. Everyone in the back, give yourself a hand rule.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Heye job, you guys have done a great job. Everyone's getting themselves a little personality in this thing, all right. Alex goes and writes himself a little post.
Speaker 1: Won't get that. Then he does a little conspiracy theory bit that I didn't even I had it for fifty seconds.
Speaker 3: Did this.
Speaker 1: Hey I'm gonna get out of here. Hey little Dave porn but that but that for again, this is the is the Alice Logs. I'm gonna get out of this one, little Dave pornoy press conference style. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we're see press conference bullshit. So so he starts talking about, oh, I love the KANDL. When you have the cans on, you feel like things are just I feel professional. So we wait, wait there, respecting, we're respecting, we're respecting that we're working freely. Make sure make sure Jack has the mic just in case he wants to talk at all.
Speaker 3: Jack, where did you get?
Speaker 1: What did you go to school for?
Speaker 9: I went to Tennessee and I'm majored in communication and minored in business. Okay, so the first one, I know, it's a it's a rough look. Communication is an easy degree. But I hung in there with the minor in business.
Speaker 3: So you know, I love the hat by the way.
Speaker 2: It had smacks cheeks, also smacks them, slaps him. Spec is his thing on, his things on, and the things don't work. We don't even have enough a generator on this bus to get all four mics that sound of the can. So you went for communications and in business and mine in business. So majority major fucked around a little bit in college, didn't you.
Speaker 5: I had some fun.
Speaker 2: Minority business said, I'm gonna have to come out of this a little something. Yeah, right, and correct me if I'm wrong. Jack, you strike me as an entrepreneurial guy that doesn't want to work that desk, John, nine to five piece, that's where you or do you want to work?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: No, that definitely is as a fear of mine is working in nine to five and being trapped. But I do understand there are certain situations that you have to put yourself in advance yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I like answer situations like not being looked at as a stoner. Correct, that's fair, that's fair. Here's my issue. My problem with this whole thing is his phone's on.
Speaker 5: I think it's a camera.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, my job you, your hands are warm. I can tell your pulses up just by doing this. I know you so well.
Speaker 3: I get my yeah, get my heart right due my woop.
Speaker 1: Battery still has not come in. It's been like two weeks. I don't even have a woo.
Speaker 2: Gotta get on that. You don't want to be called stone or jack. Rip my heart out and stomp on it.
Speaker 1: Put it in a bladder.
Speaker 2: That's fine, you know why, because if you guys started calling me a stone around here. But hey, Joe, I'd be a little nervous.
Speaker 3: Aren't you gonna go? I thought you're gonna speak freely and it was gonna be no, But.
Speaker 1: No, I really got nothing. Okay, now we respect, We can all respect.
Speaker 3: Now only I'm gonna give my opinion, I wouldn't want to be called stoner either.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't want to be called stoner. Oh you're doing you're doing my thing? I just did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't want to be called stoner.
Speaker 2: Also, I'll tell you what, you work your ass off for this podcast. We all put ourselves in a position, or maybe we become our own bosses. Maybe you have your own personality, and if you're so afraid of having a nine to five job and working for.
Speaker 1: Somebody, just how about no plan B.
Speaker 2: Be the personality you need to be to grow and then build your own platform the way you want to build it. That's just another train of thought, right, That's just another train right, am I? Right?
Speaker 1: Alex, I get a head none see.
Speaker 3: I mean he for that to happen for him, like bailing a little side personality through our thing, it depends a lot of boys.
Speaker 1: And now I'm kind of feeling like if I want to put him in this, I know, I feel you're kind of putting more pressure on us.
Speaker 2: Taylor and I were laying in bed the other night and we'll get to your Twitter conversation.
Speaker 7: Hey, I wanted to tag Taylor to after you go. Uh bigger take the mic from him.
Speaker 1: He's he's going from Stonerjack to home record Jack. You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying here. Hey, I thought the same thing coming after them pregnant ladies. Dude, take it one too. I know it wasn't like this one was an accident or nothing like. This is we We planned this thing. And he publicly sits in front of you and films you. I'll tell you that has the audacity to be out in public on social media, saying Bigger tailor Luwan.
Speaker 3: Fan, bigger tail, bigger tailing fan. I wanted to throw Lawan in there just to make you hit a little more home. So, so this is your last name to his.
Speaker 2: So so Jack put his little thing out that Will wrote for him.
Speaker 1: I was dying. That was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was pretty funny to me.
Speaker 2: So scroll down and now tailing tailing in this thing, says big Jack fan. Now here's my problem with this whole thing. A couple of days ago, I had a chuckle to myself.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was. And Taylor and I we we talked freely.
Speaker 10: She was weird.
Speaker 1: To hear. She was, what are you laughing at honey, I said, well, one of our interns, Jack. She I love Jack.
Speaker 3: Honey.
Speaker 1: You guys call you honey, babe, sugar.
Speaker 5: Whatever you want.
Speaker 2: The weirdest one I dated, I have anything for tailing, somebody else I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't I have anything for tailoring. That was weird.
Speaker 1: But I used to date a girl. I used call her tickle ships all the time. That was our what movie is that from? Don't You Shoot Your Pants? Morn the campaign? The campaign, I called her tackle ships. Bless her heart.
Speaker 2: So Taylor's like, honey, what's going on. I'm like, oh, I'm just laughing about our intern Jackson. Oh I love Jack. I said, yeah, but look at this, look at this thing that will show me the other day of Jack's before the divisional playoff.
Speaker 1: Game, and then Tom Brady trying to kiss me and he says, around, I'm kicking. Who the Fuck's it's like this?
Speaker 2: So he he round us kicks it, and she just gets a good barrel chested laugh. Dude, she's convulsive. She almost went into damn labor. So today we're sitting there and I showed tailing the thing of you doing your stoner Jack thing, and She's like, God, that's so funny. Jack's so funny. And I go to my workout because I gotta provide, provide for my family.
Speaker 1: I have to go work out and make sure that I can be.
Speaker 2: My own boss Jack eventually, and I get on fucking social.
Speaker 1: Media after the workout.
Speaker 3: I don't surf the web during the middle one.
Speaker 8: If you went to the bathroom, maybe's and they started boiling, and then you know, you.
Speaker 1: Know how the ad D hits ya. That's why I didn't finish all of Alex's video the other day. And I see big Jack guy, so you don't even know the next part.
Speaker 3: I don't you just see?
Speaker 1: All right? Baby? Yeah no, I think to myself, that's cute. I'm so stoked that Tailor's taking an interest in my hobbies and my new friends because I considered just Jack simple. Jack and I have a great friendship.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so she don't tweet a lot.
Speaker 1: Now, she doesn't actually actually jumped.
Speaker 3: On, did you hear? He goes, Yeah, I know. I went and looked.
Speaker 9: I mean I had to, you know, she tweeted at me, so I had to go on her accounts.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, respectfully? Was it respectful at first?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Immediately, I was like, oh, who's this. Definitely, I don't think there's anything respectful about trying to sleep with someone's wife. I don't think there's anything.
Speaker 3: Respectful about that.
Speaker 2: So I get on my phone later and Taylor goes you see the reply of the Jackson to me like she's she's.
Speaker 1: Putting it in my face. She's flattered, she's flattered, she's she feels good about it because she's a big jack fan. Jack puts beggar tailing fan.
Speaker 3: That I thought.
Speaker 1: I thought, my god, I gotta.
Speaker 2: War on my hands with a damn simple regular guy. And now here we are, and now I come on the bus, and not only are you trying to sleep with my wife, you also want to put your narrative on our bus. Even though Stoner Jackson are super funny. Bit that probably would have got a lot of traction. That's true, it would have got a lot of traction. And this is the second time we've tried to give somebody.
Speaker 1: A personality on this bus.
Speaker 3: Who is the first one?
Speaker 2: Matt Neely Oh oh yeah, yeah yeah, but his was alright, p a litlemit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love miss Matt.
Speaker 1: But this is way better than Matt's.
Speaker 8: Stoner Jack is a solid It's a solid nickname.
Speaker 1: I didn't say to canceled a bit.
Speaker 9: I said, well, we just need to make it clear that it's more directed at my voice and not the actions I take.
Speaker 1: Throughout the day.
Speaker 3: I think I think that you too.
Speaker 9: And side note, you and your wife Taylor were so kindly to have us in your home and cook us dinner, and I I thought she was incredible, but with respect I thought she was extremely nice.
Speaker 3: Ahead, dude, and I think that what I say.
Speaker 1: To finish your thought. Man, people people are listening to this podcast, don't thinking.
Speaker 9: It's actually pretty calm because I'm confident in how respectful I was towards Taylor and Taylor.
Speaker 1: Oh, I haven't even seen this yet. What is this?
Speaker 2: This is a response to.
Speaker 1: To my.
Speaker 8: Oh, he dropped a gift that said the tough gift into the basketball?
Speaker 3: Who what?
Speaker 1: Because that was just to you.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure Twitter is a public platform for everybody to see.
Speaker 8: If you want it to be him, you would have texted it to you.
Speaker 1: Got my number cuz I'll tell you that heart's pitter and a little faster. You can feel it right now. I don't need to get your chest. I don't need to.
Speaker 2: If I put my hands on you right now, it might just not might just stop it feeling your chest.
Speaker 8: Might be a little uncontrollable. We might wrest them all. He's a big dude.
Speaker 3: We might be a guy. You're lucky Cory's here.
Speaker 1: There's a set of a bitch now, a lot of in here to. We do.
Speaker 3: Got Corey back, We got it. We gotta acknowledge we got Corey back.
Speaker 1: We want to, we want to. People were hot on Corey on the episode. Hey shout out to Cory, Hey, shout out Corey Levin. I don't want to get away from this Jack thing.
Speaker 3: Though I know you have just thrown the hot much gas we have left in No, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying so, so you don't want to do stone jackeym Jack is not a stoner.
Speaker 1: We don't actually really know what he does outside of here.
Speaker 8: We know he golfs. Apparently golf's won't play spike ball.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and that's all we know. But yeah, we don't know if he's And his voice.
Speaker 2: Does sound like that of a if you were making a movie and you're like, hey, god, we need a radio voice that sounds like a stoner like, oh.
Speaker 3: Jackson, like, hey, give us somebody to go in days and confused? Right, jack is somebody you call right away? Right, half baked yep, Pineapple Express something like that.
Speaker 1: That's his avenue right there. I mean, that could be rolling on it. If you don't, if you don't want to be perceived that, that's totally cool because that kind of that that does box in a little bit. So in a roundabout way, we just kind of went full circle.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: We're back to agreeing with you again. Yeah, we're back from We're back to not like, hey, we get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And actually, you know what, I know, we got to start this podcast eventually. But there was one thing that I think we made a huge mistake on that I've actually been wanting to talk about. I think we fucked up with this burger thing by putting by putting dairy Queen in.
Speaker 1: Because here's what we need to take it easy, here's what we need.
Speaker 3: To talk about.
Speaker 1: Dairy Queen is an amazing.
Speaker 2: Soft surf treat and they got a good burger.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, like, yeah, exactly the fact that you said decent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gotta know, like cookout does beat Dairy Queen.
Speaker 3: Okay, I will say that, and you know, hand just the burger, just a burger. I'm raising my hand here. I did not know Cookout was in Nashville. You did it. It's literally on Charlotte peck Pike. Trust me, I know that's exactly what Charles said. We had to drive by and she had to point at it. I was like, I fucking get it. Cookout is in Nashville. God bless.
Speaker 2: So I do tell everybody out there that thinks that our polls didn't matter anymore because of Dairy Queen.
Speaker 1: Listen in and outs. Still the best stay.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you what, five guys was really see that's got Really.
Speaker 6: That's what I thought you were going to say was our mistake because they don't technically have a drive through, so I don't even know if they're really fast food.
Speaker 1: At the end of the day, they are fast food, but were comparing It takes a while get a franchise.
Speaker 3: It's a franchise all over the place. Hey, what is Cory think?
Speaker 1: What do you what do you think?
Speaker 8: The best best burger ever?
Speaker 5: The best burger ever?
Speaker 2: Now keep in mind Cory's from from Georgia, right from Georgia.
Speaker 3: From Georgia, went.
Speaker 1: To You Tea Chattanooga and then ended up in Nashville.
Speaker 4: Not to that's like four hours different to where I grew up and where I'm at, Like I don't have I mean, I went to In and Out when we went to Arizona.
Speaker 1: For what Burger. But the boy finishes top process, so I know.
Speaker 3: But I'll tell you what. He's got paragraphs ready for us.
Speaker 1: Paragraphs ready.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: So we went to Arizona when my rookie year nine days whatever, and we went to In and Out. I went twice on that trip. The first time I did it all wrong. I just ordered regular and I was just like all right, yeah, okay. And then I came back and maybe you or someone else was like, dude, you got to get Animal Style.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, whatever the fuck that is.
Speaker 4: So I go in there, I get Animal Style and it was just one hundred times better.
Speaker 1: Right, it was great. And then as far as.
Speaker 4: Waterburger, I'm pretty sure they used to get that to us on the plane after playing the Texans tough.
Speaker 3: I don't want you that sins.
Speaker 1: I don't want you to finish.
Speaker 3: It's not the same because it's almost like I didn't like Chick fil A, but I was very unfair to Chick fil A because it was always a postgame meal. Like a guy that's like, yea, why do you why do you go Chick fil A? That? Yeah, I mean that's that's see. And that's another thing. At Nebraska, we had canes after practice and stuff, so we always get it.
Speaker 1: Gave it a bad look, Kane slapped.
Speaker 3: But when you go in and actually have the nice little hot dish, Chick fil A was banger.
Speaker 1: Chick fil A's banger, and so is Case. I was a huge fan of Chickplace, and we are kind of get all over the place.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Let me just go in the order that we started with the things that I have to comment on.
Speaker 2: You said when you said we went played Houston and the what a burger? You can never if you bulk order something. It's like when teams go to California in high school, like if you went to play like a U. C.
Speaker 3: L A.
Speaker 1: Or we went and visited the Rose Bowl, never made it. We went to visit it and they gave us a whole like a plethora of in an out burger, right, and you guys like this this is trashed, like, yeah, it's it's bulk ordered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you can't really go off that, right, So I haven't. I think I said that exactly. Did you really like post game is bull orders? He didn't say orders like the post game playing. He's literally just board before we get a loaded place. Let me, we'll have to go.
Speaker 2: We'll have to go back and listen to that, because I'm pretty sure Will said a lot of words that didn't make a lot of sense and didn't really sell the point.
Speaker 8: Oh, you make a lot of sense just because you fucking do this and do.
Speaker 1: The I think I speak pretty clearly about where my views are. Now, do you always let me get to those views? No?
Speaker 2: Because you, for some reason absolutely hate me just tugging us along on this podcast. Sometimes I'm not saying anything like you don't right there, like you don't do as much as I'm not saying that, And I'm saying, if I get on a roll of something, you like to try to derail the.
Speaker 8: Guy, because sometimes like I'll get lost with you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so it's almost like I'm running out of breath as we're swimming deep underwater.
Speaker 1: So I need to swim, hurry up, swim back to deserve fun.
Speaker 2: Fact doesn't matter if you're two inches under the water or twenty feet under the water. You can't breathe regardless. So if you say you're running out of breath going down, I see, that's the kind of stuf I'm talking about with the with the clarity stuff like that was a very clear. Now, if you're saying if we're running at a long distance, we're going uphill, or the altitudes is geting a little bit more, that makes a little more sense to me, Or it's hard to breathe and you're kind of losing yourself a little bit.
Speaker 3: You know that don't make no fucking that makes no sense.
Speaker 1: Did that make sense to you? Simple?
Speaker 3: Jack?
Speaker 1: I think I know why though, that makes sense to you? Jack? Oh?
Speaker 3: Just like fuck you did?
Speaker 1: You did? Yell it? So what's your favorite burger ever? Like of all the franchises?
Speaker 2: Because that got some heat, right, people were kind of all over that thing, right.
Speaker 5: That's tough. That got tracks real tough?
Speaker 1: Are we are we saying five guys is fast food? Yeah? Count it. Five guys is pretty fucking good. I'll take five guys.
Speaker 3: You're with the majority. That thing had like a fifty Yeah, I did. But I would like for Taylor posted because he has a different audience that might go in and out.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure my audience is predominantly in Nashville and.
Speaker 3: The Michigan too, so my bee. Yeah, people, I gonna understand that.
Speaker 1: It's it's geographically where you're from.
Speaker 2: Like you can tell a lot where someone's from in the locker room by the shoes they wear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, my boy from the South phone bigful.
Speaker 5: I like the phone, the feet breathe.
Speaker 2: So hey, we're eighteen twenty minutes this thing. Let's start the podcast.
Speaker 1: I thought it's been pretty good. Yeah, I've loved it. Listen.
Speaker 2: I think this is a perfect opportunity for us to tuck to them tier ones we've been I think the tier one things. Really people are really starting to take pride in being a Tier one.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 1: That was cause for you. I was about that. I literally caught myself on the next episode of Bustle of the Boys, we'll talk about reading a room. Go ahead, will me?
Speaker 11: Personally, you gotta catch him cute laughs, Yeah, as cute as fun. Personally, I don't like it. I actually had to break up an argument.
Speaker 3: Oh yesterday what because somebody say, oh, you think you're Tier one and go I be one at it. I had to drop it a gift, like, uh, it was a Jurassic parking where he's around the raptors.
Speaker 1: You say, hey, calm down, guys, take it easy. Yeah, hey, take it easy.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: We're literally all in the same I gotta see that link. I gotta see that deal. Uh wait, so hold on, you don't like the tier ones I do.
Speaker 3: But I think it's causing some controversy because people are starting to argue a little. I'm like, hey, listen, guys, we're all in the same pack. Now.
Speaker 1: We got to welcome each other.
Speaker 3: Like one dude like one dude's dropping proof, he's dropping receipts. Oh look at me, I'm gonna how dare you attempt to call me?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 3: How how dare you attempt to call me out? Where's your bust and shirt? You Tier three beta? Oh my god, Hey, hey, hey, hey, take it ease.
Speaker 2: That that thing might have upset well, that nothing fires me up more than knowing when people will fucking just go toes for the boys.
Speaker 8: And then took a picture like, where's your fucking.
Speaker 2: Like he's wearing it right now. Right now is when he's wearing the shirt, a little sweat.
Speaker 5: On the hangar though he's not really it's not here at the moment.
Speaker 1: That's right there.
Speaker 3: Shirts.
Speaker 1: But the thing was called he called them a tier three beta. We got to make it clear that the tier threes are welcome. They're on the well, everyone's welcome, but you don't want to be a tier three. I think we're not seeing eyed eye here. That's okay that we have difference. I love that. I like the people hear you. Yeah, you know what I mean. I like the people are listening to you. But they also got to know that we're all on the same team. Yeah, we are all on the same team. Right.
Speaker 2: There's and then just like in every like football team will take for instance, there's a first string guys who play, there's a second stream guys that'll fit in and get in where they can fit in.
Speaker 1: And there's the third string guys that you know, hey, enjoy it.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be over soon, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, like, let's all just try to get better every single day.
Speaker 1: Tier ones, I fucking see you.
Speaker 2: If you are in an argument on Twitter via your friends, whether you have forty eight followers or forty eight thousand followers, you're a fucking Tier one.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, you guys both made it. Guys, I've both done it.
Speaker 3: Tier twos.
Speaker 2: If you're in the background, watch a Tier one's watch how they show but see how they're fighting for the boys. Now, I don't want bloodshed, I don't, but I do I want to see I want to see a pissot a little bit.
Speaker 3: You like seeing people being like, hey, hold them accountable, polease each other. Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: I think it's good. I think it's good for everyone to kind of. It's like you see a pack of wolves. Now I'm stocking your language. You will see a pack of wolves going at it like there's gonna be the alpha kind of chipping at the betas or maybe some guy challenges the alpha. You go find out where you stand in the pack a little bit. Maybe you are Tier two, you just don't know it. Maybe you got to show a little more love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's it's a roundabout way. But honestly, Tier one, I think you guys have done an amazing job. Here's one way you can find out if you're a Tier one real fast. And I think the birthday boy his spankings are coming up. They are he put this out the wolf emoji on your name. If I see a wolf emoji on your name, you're and you're commenting on Bust with the boy stuff. I don't even have to think twice. I know that guy's a Tier one cat. He's wanting to change his name.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't like that, well you.
Speaker 3: Just put it.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't dislike that. Okay. It reminds me of the photo we all see where we're on a team in college or the pros where it's got that that uh, that glacier, you know what I'm saying, or that iceberg and the ten percent tip showing. Yeah, so the wolf emoji. But what you're doing under the surface, are you subscribing? Resubscribing?
Speaker 1: Oh? Are you sharing in group chats? Yeah?
Speaker 3: You saying, are you buying the merch or did you subscribe? Once you're for the boys? You put the little wolf emoji so you feel like you already made it. Yeah, you know, I'm saying, it's like an ongoing.
Speaker 1: I like that. You can't just show that changed that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: I have never been turned around that fast in my entire life. On right, you just told people to put the wolf emoji, so now they're going to go do it. Well, they do it anyway. What he's saying is that fires him up.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it's a good they have the wolf emoji because you know, we just stand twenty four to seven. But he's right, the work does have to go and do it in the Iceberg reference because it hit home.
Speaker 1: You know, got that little peak and then you look onder and it's always like, what's like an upside down chair? Yeah, pull that up. Guaranteed it looks like an upside down chair. You know, I'm talking about Corey. No, you don't know the glacier photo, the Iceberg photo.
Speaker 3: Or it's like it's like people success, Yeah, they don't see and then all the characteristics under the surface. Yeah, the iceberg is way bigger underwater.
Speaker 1: It's one specific picture. It's got to be a chair.
Speaker 3: Every football team goes over in their power parts, right right, I'm sure that eventually, yes, right there.
Speaker 5: There it is success.
Speaker 1: See that's beautiful sacrifice. It's a mean discipline, criticism, risks, risk, risk goes into being a tier one. Got to play risk. That's a great game. We haven't played that forever. I know you duck this the past two nights, but I have had the boys had a lot of shit going on.
Speaker 2: I feel it's been a lot. It's been a lot. But I'll tell you what. That's a great reference. Will, That's a great That is a great reference. And I think you're right if you want to put the wolf on there. You you put that wolf on there. But to a lot that's given, a lot's expected, right, do you know what I'm saying? You put that wolf out there? We might have guys start modering and stuff. Simple Jack might be on his little Twitter handle following them wolves. Figure out what the hell is going on.
Speaker 3: Hopefully our own guys are doing it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to figure out a new avenue for Jack. Guy's got a lot of potential he does it.
Speaker 3: Does what do you mean a new like? Not calm stonner Jack?
Speaker 2: I know, I think out of respect for him, we should we should respect that and not call him center Jack anymore.
Speaker 3: Jack, would you like us to call you something would you like us to figure something else out.
Speaker 9: I'm I'm confident who I am, so I'm.
Speaker 3: Not worried about the whole We talked.
Speaker 2: Had a conversation with Will and he actually didn't even call me, which is kind of disrespect.
Speaker 3: I called him. I called him nothing. I was just checking in with him. Everything's going if you need anything from the so.
Speaker 1: This just eat that him enough to He's like, hey, he brought he brought it up in the middle of he is everything going, well, is everybody communicating?
Speaker 3: Well, any anything you need from me?
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, you can't do you can't do his voice.
Speaker 3: I won't. I know, it's it's sensitively try you can try.
Speaker 2: That's that's when like Quentin Nelson did the winning the Pool voice. Oh my god, that was adorable, adorable.
Speaker 1: I love that guy. I always get to where I'm going by walking away from where I be. That's all so adorable. But anyway, let's start the podcast. Let's see what's on the doc.
Speaker 3: Subscribe right five stars, YouTube busting WTB.
Speaker 2: We'll hit you two or three more times in this whole podcast. Yeah, hopefully people haven't shut us off just yet.
Speaker 3: We're gonna take a minute. I hope you guys are really enjoying this episode, and we got to shout out the boys at Roman for skincare something extremely important. We all hate acne, we hate wrinkles, we hate all that shit where you look in the mirror at night and you're just like son of a bitch and you get a little closer, you look a little closer, you mess with it. But if you've been dealing with acne, rediness, dark spots, wrinkles, whatever you name it, they got it. Finding a treatment that works can be super complicated. You need skincare that actually performs, but getting started can be overwhelming. Thankfully, the boys at Roman got your back and they're for the boys. I apologize for the text message. It's extremely disrespectful. Roman makes it convenient to get customized prescription skincare that really performs. You grab your phone, computer, complete a free online consultation and you'll hear back from the US licensed physician within twenty four hours. A real physician, not a fake one, not a bot, not a Russian bot out there overseas trying to connect with you and not give you what you want. Like fucking go daddy, dude, don't We're not shutting out those boys. If appropriate, a doctor will prescribe a custom blended treatment based on your skin type and priorities. You receive a custom skincare treatment with free two day shipping. Let me say that again. All you gotta do is go online. You fill out something online for free for a free consultation. You'll hear from a real physician within twenty four hours. If needed, the doctor will prescribe a custom blended treatment based on your skin needs. You also get a free unlimited follow up, free unlimited follow ups with your doctor if you need to make a change to your treatment or have any questions.
Speaker 1: All right, what's on the docket? What do we got on the docket?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: You want to talk about this rip?
Speaker 3: You want to talk about this Redskins stuff? What is Yeah?
Speaker 1: I didn't listen to anything. Oh, I know there was I tell you what you missed? You missed a lot, Yeah, a bit of a deal.
Speaker 2: I I I saw your I saw you said you texted me and will and said you said just a note.
Speaker 3: Or something like that on the show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I saw in the group chat something's going down with the Redskins. Not check it out and took it out, So what's going on? What's happening?
Speaker 3: Ship was just shit has been hitting the fan for the Redskins, like everybody thought. Okay, first of all, it's not Redskins. They retired that name. It's Washington. It's Washington TBDS, the.
Speaker 1: Banks, Washington Blanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because the name is retired, So at the Washington team, the team in Washington.
Speaker 1: Washington, not the state. The name changes.
Speaker 3: The biggest thing that's been going on with them, Apparently some stuff came out. Guys last week. There were three I believe two got fired. One was the head scout, another one I think it was like it was Alex Santos, he was the head scout, Guy rich Man. I don't really, I don't recall him. And then Larry the voice of the Titans. So this is a Washington he's washing, not the Titans.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah, yeah, team was Please, whatever's going on here, do not mix it with the Titans.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Larry resigned. The voice the who's the guy? Mike Keith?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What are they what do they call him? The Voice Washington? Yeah? The Voice the Mike, Yeah, the Mike Keith of Washington.
Speaker 10: Basically his name in this it's probably he he stepped away, he resigned apparently, so everybody's like, Yo, there's gonna be some big stuff coming out that nobody's ready for.
Speaker 3: That has nothing to do with name change, nothing like just more toxic, poisonous coming out of Washington. And then Washington Post dropped an article about five about five former employees involved in a sexual harassment scandal involving I want to say, it was like fifteen women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is that why the minority owners are trying to get out? Like I saw something that we could go like minority or trying to say how.
Speaker 3: Much of a percentage is up in the air to buy? I think, yeah, I have no fucking clue, dude, it I mean it was. It was up in I mean it's just up in flames. Like I would do interviews and people would want to talk about the culture and leadership and stuff like that. It's kind of like a it's kind of like a not your lane kind of thing to talk about. So you're just like, you know, in the locker room, you did, you did the best you could, like as players. But washing is Washington is such a melting pot of like media and people trying to divide and politics that go on and upstairs always seemed like a mess, but no one ever knew factual stuff, so you would just chalk it up as like they can be better leadership organizationally, as an organization from top down.
Speaker 2: I've obviously never been there, but I've been like every person that's come outither not you, right, but other people I've talked.
Speaker 1: To have been like, it's a ship shot out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Every person I talked to is.
Speaker 1: Like, that's been on the team. Wasn't the team, isn't the team. It's like it's kind of a shit shot out.
Speaker 3: Here, Yeah, which is unfortunate because I was there for five years and you always want to leave a place better than you found it, and you just knew this stuff would go on. You knew of some things that would go on, but you just never knew. You just try to keep your head down to work and play ball and stuff like that. But it sucks because I enjoyed my time there with my teammates and everybody else, and the stuff that's like coming out you're kind of like you hate, you hate it for everybody involved, You hate for the women involved. They have to come out and talk about this. Fortunately, I want to say they're unidentified, right, they're not. They weren't stepping out because.
Speaker 6: I think one has come out of this woman, Emily Applegate. She was there from twenty fourteen to twenty fifteen. This is her quote.
Speaker 3: It was the most miserable experience of my life. And we all tolerated it because we knew if we complained, and they reminded us, they reminded us of this. There are a thousand people out there who would take our job in a heartbeat. See. And when I say unfortunate for everybody involved, I meant like the good side of it, because people that are getting called out and having to resign and getting fired and being held accountable for it, that's obviously what you want. But it sucks, man. I mean, this is just it just there's always seems to be a different headline that comes out about the I was gonna say, you know the name, but Washington. There's always seems to be another headline that comes out every year about Washington.
Speaker 1: So we can't say the name anymore.
Speaker 3: We can.
Speaker 1: We're just saying like they stepped out on Monday, saying they were making it sound like Baltimore to me.
Speaker 3: I know, righty, they shout up in the corner.
Speaker 1: The corner.
Speaker 3: But apparently the Washington came out and they said they retired the name, but they haven't chose another name yet. So right now, it's like the Washington tvds to be like that I tv is. But I like that the blanks, the Washington blanks. I'll tell you what though, Hey, the Red Wolves, you buying it a little more.
Speaker 1: It's a little arena lea to me when I see you, did you no? You said that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said no. It seems a little area.
Speaker 2: But Portnoyd gave me ship about the Titans having like an arena league uniform. I do dig are all whites and all blues and.
Speaker 1: The white top blue bottom combo. We crushing the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I'm a big all Navy fan, dude, All Navy on the Titans.
Speaker 1: I love it All Navy sick because you can accent some white and stuff all over the place.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I think we talked about the podcast, but the best uniforms are always the.
Speaker 1: Most basic, and when you try to do too much, that's what it's like, all right, Bears, just straight great job Raiders, Raiders. They had some great unis, but the Seahawks is the first team I've seen that like went off the beaten pat get some new ship like the Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: At first you didn't know how to uh look at it when they had all the color rush out there with all the neons. Then you saw I thought it was always.
Speaker 1: A chance to be funky. Get out of there. Hey, hey, hit that you said.
Speaker 2: There was one more conversation thing because we kind of just glanced over people talking about sexual harassment. These people got to get called out, dude.
Speaker 6: It's definitely like the biggest thing is it's an institutional thing, is what they're saying. Like even the women who were there didn't have appropriate HR personnel to go to really like it.
Speaker 3: That that fucking sucks, man, when you when you're put in a position like that and then you feel like you're getting blackmailed if you were to step out. Because I want to say, I heard something where she wasn't dressed right for like a sales closing.
Speaker 6: I didn't read that one.
Speaker 1: You didn't read that one.
Speaker 3: I mean there's a lot of them out there's like a conversation and she was wearing she wasn't wearing a tight dress, and she was kind of sternly told to wear a tight dress, so she closed the sale.
Speaker 1: It was something like that, a lot of fishy as ship.
Speaker 3: Dude, and it's not you know, it's not unfortunately, it's not surprising.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's that combo though read ridiculous.
Speaker 3: But yeah, this is a elakd some leak text. This is allegedly a conversation between Richard Mann, former assistant director of pro Personnel, and a former female Redskins employee. It's a nice shirt, laugh out loud thing.
Speaker 2: Say stop right there. You should know I ain't got a shot here.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, like if it's like, hey, I'm gonna if you shoot your shot. Nice shirt, yeah, fellows Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then he comes up, have a great day, that's what she finished it with. Have a great day and you move the fuck on. Yeah, but I fell loud. Sorry, inside joke, it's a compliment. And then she says, what's the joke. He says nothing, it's stupid. You look great today, that's all fishing. She says, I want to be in on these jokes. He says, lame boob joke.
Speaker 1: And you just fucked yourself. Lame boob joke.
Speaker 2: And you know what it sounds so stupid that you fucked yourself. This guy's an idiot. Obviously you deserve begin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she and she responds, I figured that much. He said, no offense. Sorry, real or fake is the debate.
Speaker 5: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: That was the end of that conversation. And then there seems to be another one. Bring me food, I hurt ha haha. He says, Okay, do you want Jimmy John's. She said, oh my god, I love the Beach Club. He says that if I the beach I think it's right. It's the number thirteen, the Beach Club. Uh.
Speaker 8: If I bring that, I want to squeeze your butt.
Speaker 3: Deal. She put no laugh out loud. He puts laugh out loud. There's like fifteen places within a mile from where are you from? Oh, from where you are? Jesus Sorry, it's all good. She responds. I don't want I don't want to get out of bed. He says, oh, I see, I suppose I can deliver. It's kind of far as fuck though, Uh do you tip the food delivery guy?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: That was the end of that conversation. Guys have creepy.
Speaker 1: Sounds like a twelve year old that there's nothing underneath.
Speaker 3: There's nothing underneath, you know, so I don't know if it's being sent to where it's just a screenshot of what she's wanting to be seen, Like, who knows that she responded.
Speaker 1: To She could have responded to the realer fake.
Speaker 3: The realer fake is the debate. She could have responded, it's not this, and again, this is all.
Speaker 1: Text. Well what you're reading, you're like, right, You're like, come.
Speaker 3: On, dude, you're you're yeah, you're creepy as fuck. Yeah, and then he texts, you are very demanding. She says, haha, I'm hungry. Was supposed to have family lunch but granddad couldn't get out of his neighborhood. He says, that sucks. I'm squeezing your ass dot dot dot sorry, laugh out loud. She says no, and he says, so that's not even a big deal. It's like, innocent, I'll text you when I get back over that way, I'll pick something up. I'll pick you something up. Gee, So I don't that's all kind of Yeah, that was an alleged text conversation. There's some conspiracies out there, though, we won't get too far down those rabbit holes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because they get dicey, dude.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what. It's like one of those things.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, three guys sitting on a bus talking about a possible sexual assault thing and then a lot of things out of context being brought up, emails, text messages, whatever. It's like, I don't know, you hope whoever is in the wrong gets got and whoever that whoever was harassed, right, they have they have some sort of retribute.
Speaker 1: Retribution is that the word? They get some closure, let's just say injustice.
Speaker 2: And because it's never it's always an uncomfortable like even when you bring you're like, it just feels uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: And it's like, yeah, I mean that's why this one.
Speaker 8: Who's the who's the one guy that's speaking out?
Speaker 3: Because that takes a lot of fucking courage applegate. Yeah, is that that takes a lot of It takes a lot, man. And there's a big difference.
Speaker 2: There's a big difference between shooting your shot and and harassment. Like if the guy was like nice shirt, L O L thanks and you end it there, I feel like it's like a maybe I mean no harm, no foul, right, Like it's like a guy shot a shot there was no nibbles out there, move on, you know what I'm saying. But if you're coming down the line and you're talking about an ass, squeeze, no m O L. But like the l ol was obviously put at the end. They're like, hey, can you just get me some fucking food?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 2: And then like at the end and the last part, it's like I'm squeezing your butt. Sorry, And then it's just a straight up note. It's like, dude, I've aentually got to be like, unless you just got hammered.
Speaker 3: I yeah, I know, I have no clue. If for everybody listening, this is one situation we're talking about. Apparently there there's a lot of shit that going on at Redskins Park and stuff that I'm sure will come to light. I don't know Park the team in Washington, it's Blank. It's okay, Blank Park, Blank Park on Aspurn Drive, Dude, Ashburn Boulevard.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what I feel that. And then it wasn't just like the yeah, sorry stupid they the Blanks decided to change their name. Then all of a sudden, forty of the Redskins goes for sale. I feel like people aren't gonna get that mad at the point where they're like.
Speaker 1: Get usself, they probably hear shit. If there is something going on there, probably, I mean.
Speaker 8: It could be the tip of the ice you know what I mean, it could.
Speaker 1: There's a tip of the iceberg. There's all that other.
Speaker 3: Shit, yeah, underneath the surface that hasn't came out yet, because apparently there's a lot of lawyering up involved, Like individuals are lawyering up, Like there's a lot of shit.
Speaker 2: Dude, if it comes out and it's as harry as it kind of seems like it's about to get how do you feel about a guy, like, as a guy that's been there for five years?
Speaker 1: Was there for five years? What do you mean like if it's feel like, do you think there's stuff that's gonna co out where you're gonna be like I could see that or is it like not really like that? Or I don't know both? I mean I think both.
Speaker 3: I think if stuff came out, there'd be stuff I'm for sure surprised about, Like this stuff. I'm like, I'm surprised that it went down on a level like that. Yeah, I definitely felt like some of these dudes were definitely creepy and they had a vibe to him. Really, now that this is out, I'm like, oh, yeah, that makes sense. Nothing I saw and witness myself personally.
Speaker 1: Did you know Buck Greg guy?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Or is your man?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I recognize the name.
Speaker 3: If I saw him, I probably know who he was if you brought a picture ap of him, But I don't. I don't recall him. I do. I do know Santo's. I do know Alex Santo's that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's Richard Man. You've seen him before. Yeah, habitual butt squeezer Richard Man.
Speaker 2: Let's tell you what man, I'd say, that's it's not even worth going over anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 5: Second Dad, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 2: We did talk a lot when you until I was in eighteen, when you were at the Titans, you were you would always really mentioned like, hey, this is a really well like you like the organization for.
Speaker 3: Sure, the leadership from the top down. As far as John Robinson being involved in sitting in meetings where it's like you know, Bruce Allen and them, he was never unless that we needed to talk about something to say face. You never really saw Bruce Allen around at all. John's really involved in just the communication. It feels like from the top down, yea, from starting an ownership.
Speaker 8: Because that's where it all is, dude. People can talk about.
Speaker 3: Leadership and culture all you want on teams, but it all starts at the tip top. Yeah, you know what I mean. Like if a team has like a bad head coach and there's a bad culture, it's up to the people above them to get it right. You have, like you know that level's bad, It's up to the owner to get that right. Like it always starts at the top, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I think I think when John came in, and it's tough for me to say that because Rust and Webster he he drafted me and Ken he also drafted me and.
Speaker 3: Those guys unbelievable dudes.
Speaker 2: But like when John came to the Titans, just from a player stamp, I mean, you've seen the transition from two thousand I think end at twenty fifteen season to now, like how much this team has grown the personnel, Like when I first got there in twenty and fourteen, and it wasn't Russing's team, it wasn't Ken's team, but it was like tenn La Crowland's like there's not a lot. There wasn't a lot of talent on the twenty fourteen Titans.
Speaker 3: And you could still I mean, even if you have like an unsuccessful like stint, you can still be like good dudes, Like you know, I got people I like, but doesn't mean that they were the best at their job, you know what I'm saying. It's like if if I'm going to be in a start lineup or a teammate talks about, yeah, love com great dude, like, but he wasn't sh shouldn't have been the starter type of thing, you know what I'm saying, Like he should have been the person in that role. Like I love certain people over at that organization, but they shouldn't have been They shouldn't have been in the roles that they were in.
Speaker 1: Sometimes yeah it's yeah, but this.
Speaker 3: Kind of stuff, like this kind of slimy, bad culture, toxic toxic shit like that stuff needs that, Like that's such an organizational like that's such a culture thing that just you can trace it all all the way back up, man I And that might be why there's forty percent of who's the who's the head coach?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: River Run River. I've heard good things top Yeah, I've heard like a top uch guy. I feel like he seems like he's got put together pretty good. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Now I've heard nothing but good things about him.
Speaker 2: Hopefully he can go because it sounds like the boy's walking into a damn hornets.
Speaker 4: He's definitely not grabs. He looks like a great stand up dude.
Speaker 3: That guy's hey, you want to know. It's interesting though, So if you want to buy the redskin, or if you want to buy the blanks, the Washington Team, Washington Nice, the team of Washington, if you.
Speaker 1: Want to buy them DC's team, let's go down a.
Speaker 3: Little conspiracy hall. Boys, I'm here, who owns.
Speaker 1: The Washington Post.
Speaker 3: Jeff Bezos. Jeff Bezos from Amazon, who just moved to Arlington. That's right next to d C Arlington, Texas, Arlington, Virginia. Jeff Bezos Bezos, if you want to start getting some information, maybe you're you're you're sliding people some stuff or some some dirt. You get your own posts to write about it, start creating some turmoil a sale. Maybe he wants to own the team.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you right now, three point four billion dollars doesn't hit a dent.
Speaker 1: In that boy. You know what I'm saying, he's listening to us right now, going Taeler's right, he is listening.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, No doubt where a favorite podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah No, I just say, you got the boys locked down, and he's.
Speaker 3: Got the type of money to where like those that those owners and stuff like, you don't bully around somebody like at Jeff Bezos. He comes and does his thing.
Speaker 2: No, Yeah, he's got he's a He's figured it out, hasn't he. He's gonna if he would have wanted to buy that team, he could easily have bought that team.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure he's always looking for a deal because he can.
Speaker 2: And seventy eight point four billion dollars and not be able to find a couple of coupons here and there to help save a couple of dollars. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. That'd be interesting. You shouldna look back here in a few years a couple months, be like, oh, Ship Will was right.
Speaker 8: If he does you know what a what a reach right there?
Speaker 5: The Washington Amazons.
Speaker 4: Hey, we just look, Hey, that sounds fun.
Speaker 1: I'm selling the Red Wolves, dude, I'm all about the wolf Pack. You guys know that that just sounds like fucking like D one double a bro.
Speaker 3: My god, that's where I came from.
Speaker 1: The wolf Pack. No, the Red Wolves, Like, it's like, no matter what they do, it's not gonna sound like an NFL team.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you can potentially keep the colors Red Wolves. You could just rebrand it a little bit. You keep the r hdtr that can live on.
Speaker 1: You got to keep the colors, or maybe you just go totally. The whole Redtail thing was kind of cool, right, Red Tails. Have you heard about that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard about all of them.
Speaker 1: Dude, do you not know what that is? The Red Tails? Dude?
Speaker 5: It's like cartoon fox.
Speaker 1: No, dude with like look it up, let's pull it up, pull it up. They pull it out. Yeah, the oh shit is like an army thing or a Tuskegee airman. Dude.
Speaker 2: Historic see what I tell you was gonna happen with this team. What I say to you, I said, they're they're gonna go down something.
Speaker 1: The Red Wolves. It's like, I I get what you're saying. Wolves is a it's a good mascot, but I don't know. And I got some photos with the.
Speaker 2: Was that oh the wolf thing like you? They picked it up in twenty fifteen like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: This episode of Busting with the Boys The Boys is brought to you by Boykis b O I K e Ys no free shoutouts, of course, Boykis makes the most delicious air dried beef called bill tong Think of a healthier version of jerky with thirty percent more protein. We all want more games, we all want more nutrition in our life. Thirty percent more protein than that bullshit jerky finding gas stations that has way too much sodium to begin with. So don't even don't buy that thinking it's a healthy snack, because it's not. Boykse biltng is often compared to a tender and flavorful slice of high end pershudo with ingredients that you can pronounce like red wine, vinegar, toasted coriander. Fuck. If I'm butchering this, I'm gonna get it destroyed on social media. Rosemary and salt and pepper. Boykis Bill Tongue is a snack you can count on to fill you up and not bring you down. The boys stay up all the time. Made in the US with USDA Bottom round beef Boiks takes pride in making the most portable, high protein power snack imaginable. Think of a two ounce package as perfectly seasoned as a five ounce steak. The only preserve is that they use are vinegar and salt, and compared to most jerky, built tongue contains half the sodium and zero sugar. See I said it earlier. You go into the gas station, you buy this jerky that has way too much sodium. But you read the protein's good, you read the carbs are down, so you think, oh, this is a great purchase. If you have too much sodium in your body, it's not good for you. And this Boykse biltong also has zero sugar, so you don't have all that bullshit in your biltong. Didn't mean to call it jerky. You can buy Boykse Biltong on their website www dot b o i k e ys dot com and Amazon. You can also get this on Amazon. So going to Amazon and get that prime, that little prime deal that everybody has that's amazing. And also use code busts and twenty at checkout for twenty percent off your first order. You can follow the boys on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Shout out boykies Man at eat boykies again. You can get twenty percent off your first order by going to boikies dot com and using code busting to zero busting twenty for twenty percent off. Back to the episode, what's next to the list next?
Speaker 2: We've bled this out and towed that line a little too. Yeah, we did NFL coronavirus update. Can't wait to hear what's going on here?
Speaker 3: Boys? Well yet? Well read it out here we go, jj Watt tweeted, in the interest of having everyone on the same page in terms of what we know and don't know at this time, here are a few things I've learned being on four NFLPA calls in the last two weeks with hundreds of other players. Keeping mind or rookies are scheduled to report in forty eight hours. By the time you guys hear this, you'll hear it on Monday. He meant the rookies are reporting this past Saturday. Here's what we know and don't know. We want to play?
Speaker 1: Which time out? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: First off, I don't think everybody wants to play. There's there's already been guys that Let me let.
Speaker 1: Me read it for.
Speaker 3: You can start playing the Devil's advocate on all We want to play, We want to be as safe as possible. We have not received a single valid EIDER plan, which is infections disease emergency response from any team or the league. We don't know if there are preseason games or not. We don't know if there will be daily testing, semi daily testing, et cetera. We don't know how a potential positive COVID test would affect contracts.
Speaker 1: Roster spots, et cetera.
Speaker 3: Nothing has been agreed upon regarding what training camp will actually look like and how the ramp up period will work. We want to play, and.
Speaker 1: Got a double down on that one. At the end.
Speaker 5: He did he just wants to play.
Speaker 1: JJ wants to play. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Who we're talking to Big Cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he was talking about JJ, and I was really negative on JJ.
Speaker 1: He said he was too, He said he was soon and they finally got to meet him.
Speaker 3: J JJ is.
Speaker 1: Growing on me.
Speaker 3: That's enough, okay.
Speaker 10: I was gonna say, oh, that's enough, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I think he's cheesy, but he's growing on me. He seems to remember that.
Speaker 3: Big Cat's like, yeah, I am yeah, Yeah, it's like, Okay, I mean you call yourself out too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he did call it something like that. That's what kind of really started get me to turn. Yeah, because if you call yourself out, if you're like I know what I am, it's all good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, got to sometimes you've got to do that.
Speaker 3: We've all kind of been down that road, haven't we. Yeah, but what do you think of all this? I didn't know if we wanted to talk about any NFLPA stuff. And since since we have tweets out there and people can start speculating on what's being said what's not me, we can at least we can at least talk about what is out there for everybody else.
Speaker 2: All Right, we want to play. I would say ninety percent of the league probably wants to play. I think there's a handful of guys that are trying to figure out the best way possible to make a couple of bucks and not play this year. I'm saying the left tackle Donovan Smith, like like he's released a statement saying that based on the bestage interest of his family, of all that blah blah blah, that he should play. There's guys. I think Tom Brady has sickle cell. I'm never going against tom Brady.
Speaker 1: If he like if it's if he's.
Speaker 3: So something like that, and apparently that makes you higher higher risk for.
Speaker 1: Higher risk tom Brady.
Speaker 3: And somebody goes somebody, somebody on the calls like, you know, if tom Brady's not playing, then like why will we play? Because he's the face of the NFL.
Speaker 1: And it's like.
Speaker 2: It's like, what so when tom Brady retires, we're just gonna end the NFL, right, Like what that doesn't make any sense?
Speaker 3: It makes no sense. There there definitely there's definitely a vibe that's like, all right, fellas, listen, there is no there is no cake where games are not played and everyone gets paid they want what they yeah, their entire salary.
Speaker 2: Now, I think I think there's a there's an easy way to figure this all out, and I send a tweet out, but I'll make it even easier on everybody. If you want to play, you sign a waiver and you go play. And I know that's gonna avoid that's not gonna avoid a lot of hospital stuff. It's gonna avoid a lot contract it's gonna be a lot of this. It's like, what if you do get sick? What have you missed two weeks when you're on the puble guy and you get cut. But I'm saying, from a general standpoint, can't you just sign a waiver?
Speaker 3: You can, but what also you want in place is to make sure that all the protocols are there to have a safer invistion because guys makes you have the JJ thing up. So because guys still, guys are still like you could feel like guys are still kind of wanting to opt out of playing. If guys want to opt out of playing, like when there are agreements that happen, that when it does get figured out, because I do think I am optimist that there's gonna be a season, but when it does get figured out, I still think there are guys that are gonna want to opt out. And it's like, hey, here's gonna be an opt out scenario. Here's how you get opt out. Here's how your pocket is gonna get hurt. There's no part where again it's not you're not gonna get paid and not play right.
Speaker 1: And you know what, like as shitty as it sounds, even probably shouldn't be that way either. I'm sure you can get a small stipend, but it's not gonna be your full entire salary for the year. But if you don't want to play a game.
Speaker 2: If you you either have to produce or you just don't get paid.
Speaker 1: That's how that's how life works.
Speaker 2: If Jack wants to have a job and he's not but he doesn't produce, or he just says, I want to get paid, but I don't want to go and do it. What are you talking about? It makes zero sense. Like my wife is her do date is today? You're listening right now. It's like we film this podcast July sixteenth. My wife's do date is today. People, if you're away on one side or the other, you say, Corona Ribs is bullshit, Like we should all be back to work because it's the flu, it's the cold for ninety nine point whatever the statistics are is, that's super high statistics.
Speaker 1: Says yes, that's true. Says yes.
Speaker 2: That people are very like for the most part, get flu like symptoms. It's a nine to ten day thing and they're fine for the most part. Now, there are people that have to go go to the ICU, that go to the hospital. You never want to see that, you never ever. But for the most part, now my wife being due. We are as high risk as they come, because we're as the and the cold dude to newborn children that kills them right straight up, Like that's a high number.
Speaker 1: Isn't there a protocol right now?
Speaker 3: Like if if say somebody had it and they were pregnant, that when the baby's born, they would have to quarantine the trail.
Speaker 1: And they're an affection thing that plays in there.
Speaker 2: If we go if Tailor goes into labor right now, we go to the hospital, tail don't get a swap if she's positive, which the no way the numbers are going right now is very very possible. If she's positive, there's a chance they take away our child for fourteen days and I'll go, John Q that hospital.
Speaker 1: That's you know what I'm saying. You'll hear me on the damn ticker.
Speaker 2: You'll see me on the ticker Taylor one gets arrested by holding a whole entire hospital hostage for his newborn baby.
Speaker 3: I'll probably have to be the one on the road outside the building t talk it on there, John Key.
Speaker 1: There's only been one bullet the whole time. For myself.
Speaker 2: It's a little spoiler right there, But in all seriousness, Like where I was going with this whole thing is My wife and I have talked about it, and we've talked about the precautions necessary for me to go and play this game and make sure that one I fulfill my dreams. Right in my career, I make a living for our family that we've become so accustomed to. And if I'm going to do those things, I have to basically isolate myself from my newborn daughter for three months until there are means I think it's a little bit roughly three months right, give or take on the child. There are people that go I put this in a tweet, but I spelt c's wrong.
Speaker 1: I did see not a sea, but there are people that go overseas.
Speaker 2: I don't need to see it. There are people that go overseas and fight for our freedoms.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I was thinking.
Speaker 2: For fractions of the amount of money that I make, or any of us make sitting on this side of the bus, that fractions that literally go and stop and risk their lives could get shot, could get blown up. Like literally, those are the implications they're dealing with.
Speaker 8: And God, for who knows how long?
Speaker 2: For God for who knows how long. And if you want to opt out, good, they're good for you. I will never if someone's looking out for the best interests of their health right and stuff like that. But if I'm like I've always been a dice roller, if I'm rolling the dice on those numbers for myself, and the worst thing to come from it is I got to sleep in the basement for three months. I got to quarantine away from my family because I love them to death and I never want to be away from my family. I love my family so much.
Speaker 1: But my wife and I have talked about it.
Speaker 2: It's like, who am how am I supposed to looking at a military person in the military and say thanks for fighting for my freedoms. But also, well, there's I'm not going to go play football.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I definitely know it.
Speaker 3: I definitely know what you're saying, because it's like people do do that, they leave for months at a time and they're away from their family. It's like they're sacrifice that comes with what we've wanted to do our entire life is a dream of playing in the NFL, and we're there's different sacrifices that come away. Yes, like there's a pandemic like that is bad shit. And again I respect anybody if your thoughts don't measure the same, like and you want to protect your health and you don't want to play for health precautions, I respect that.
Speaker 1: I'm all about that. But I think I had a tweet too.
Speaker 3: It was like you could throw me in a hotel room with an Xbox and iPhone and a playbook and I'll figure it out, Like you know, I'll face time with the girl every night and I'll just be in the goddamn hotel room. You know what I'm saying for six months to play ball, like to continue to do something that I want to do, and I would do it. It's my it would be my own personal choice.
Speaker 2: A bag piece of me also believes that this country needs sports for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean sounds ridiculous to say, to be like, oh, you think we just need sports, Like there's a lot more shit going on. We're like this tension when you walk out, and it's not just the fucking humidity out here in.
Speaker 3: Nashville and it's up there though, there's.
Speaker 2: Out there, the tension in this country of how people are about to literally revolt. It feels like people are angry that jobs aren't. There's not a lot of jobs out there right now. This coronavirus is all over the place. People will feel this way about it, and they feel the exact other people feel the exact opposite about it.
Speaker 1: Our country is pretty split on it.
Speaker 2: And it's just like people need an opportunity for them to sit there, turn their brains off and watch barbaric people slap each other around for an hour.
Speaker 1: Why don't you get a holding call? Not this year, not this year, not this year.
Speaker 4: But you know what fucking sucks about that is, even if we do get sports back, people are going to fucking politicize the ship out of it, especially this year, everything.
Speaker 5: That's gone on, and it's not going to be just hey, let's watch the boys play football.
Speaker 1: There's all.
Speaker 4: There's always going to be something about it, right, which is garbage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's your stance on the whole? You know, player like playing and I think the money is undeniable, I mean really like, show up if you get it. We should all be like.
Speaker 4: Mostly I know there's guys are high risk, which is when JJ said we want to play. There's obviously some guys that don't or else they wouldn't be discussing an opt out a potential opt out. But like I think the way my where my head's at. When I was in Chicago for the last month of the season, I was already away from my wife was pregnant at the time, and I was in a hotel for a month by myself, So I kind of got a taste of it and I got through it wasn't terrible. So you go, I think if I go and get COVID, like I'll be able to you know, recover in a normal time frame and then fucking play ball. So yeah, I like, I'm not in a in a position I'm going into year four like the money is obviously more important than not having it. So like, yeah, we're I want to play. Let's let's fucking roll. I just want to know. I want to have more of.
Speaker 1: The details ironed out about when I get there.
Speaker 3: Right because there's a lot up in the air, a lot of nflp in the NFL, because there's some shit that hasn't been agreed on it all.
Speaker 1: Like I says, there's no like Eider plans in place.
Speaker 3: I want to say four teams might have submitted it by now at this time on July sixteenth, but having heard from the league, and every team needs to submitted like night er plan on what happens when there's an infectionous disease emergency response, how you handle.
Speaker 1: It, how you go about that.
Speaker 3: And since that's so up in the air, guys are like, so are we shown up to the camp? Are we not shown up to the camp?
Speaker 1: Guys?
Speaker 8: Are everybody showing up the camp?
Speaker 1: Yeah? We have the obligation because when you don't what what what player?
Speaker 3: What players have backing them is the CBA that's already in place, money being protected because we're protected by the CBA. That's why the CBA is there. So that's why we want to show or that's why everybody is, the players want to show up the camp because if you don't, the owners are now able to kind of tear that, tear that in half, and we wouldn't have really much leverage and negotiating and then the next move.
Speaker 2: It's unfortunate that it has to even be like that, like that, there isn't a some sort of a strong stance to work together between the NFL p A and the NFL. It seems to me, from what I've heard, the NFL PA is doing their best to figure something out with the NFL. Now whatever, Now what there's the proposal are setting in you You and I have had those conversations out, yes, and how I feel about that. However, the NFL is trying their best to make something work, and from what I from what I hear is that the the owners aren't.
Speaker 1: Really doing anything so far. Yeah, so far.
Speaker 3: When yeah, when you're listening to this, there's been a lot of silence because there's there's theories that they're trying to wait till last minute. That's how negotiations work, seeing if people show up, guys be ready to get a plane ticket the day before you have to report to fly and you know, stay in the hotel or whatever. There's a lot still kind of unknown, and just like every kind of negotiation that goes on between like owner and union and stuff like that, like they're going to try to bully and do stuff around. I want to say, the NFL proposed something back today. I didn't look too much into it, but I heard it was like the only address like the big economic sides of it, but didn't answer any of the other questions like really the Eider stuff or you know, protocols, the ramp up period because players are wanting to play no preseason games. I want to say, what was it a forty three day period, A forty three day training camp. The first three weeks are training like twelve on days where you're you're just you're just doing strength and conditioning. And then I want to say, it's like a ten day ramp up period where you put its non contact so maybe helmets or something like that.
Speaker 8: Right Ota Fay style days.
Speaker 3: The first three days when you get there, it's like medicals, so you take three days, twenty guys in at a time, you're trying to do all the medical stuff, do everything correctly. Then after say that that ramp up period, that ten day non contact period there it's like a fourteen day basically training camp where eight days are padded. I want to say, that's what That's what the players are asking with no preseason games, and the owners have just came out and said they want two preseason games. So there's still a lot to be figured out. I feel like, and maybe by the time this comes out there'll be a little bit more figured out. But guys seem to be under the depression that nothing's going to happen until the report date actually right, and then a move by the PA would be it's already out there.
Speaker 1: People are tweeting about it, filing a grievance.
Speaker 3: Once you have a grievance in place, they might feel like the owners, would you know, say face or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't know, see Taylor, I don't know how you feel about preseason games, like obviously you don't need any, like your franchise left tackle, but like a guy in my spot maybe com spot, Yeah, how do you feel about it? I feel like I would need at least one. So the Bears, they they fucking picked me up from Broncos practice squad, like they went off of my preseason games with the Titans or what action I got in twenty eighteen, Like I feel like they need to see what I'm doing in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, so you you would you would want to?
Speaker 5: I feel like I need at least one.
Speaker 3: I feel that no respect you like.
Speaker 1: The rookies and undrafted guys who just showed up like they didn't even have ot to go off of. That's what's gonna be crazy and I know, like camp, but like you're going to go straight from workouts to like a little ota period to some padded practices.
Speaker 5: I don't know if that get like.
Speaker 3: Guys that are like, yeah, guys that are kind of like on the bubble or they're lower on the roster, don't get as many opportunities. They're the ones that obviously are going to suffer from this because you got to get the guys who are gonna play ready, right right, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I've also heard shout out Richard Truman.
Speaker 3: I've heard he's done a lot of good things in all these kind of meetings with because he's part of the EC of the Executive Committee. I heard he's been a real calming voice. Anyway, I feel like a big fan of j. C.
Speaker 1: Trattor.
Speaker 3: We've talked about that before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am a big fan Jason Tedder. We'll see how this goes. You talk about this use proposals I've seen.
Speaker 1: I'm wavering on j. C. Tradder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know Jase Tratder personally, but I'm wavering on some of the things I've heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you have a I mean, everybody's got a difference and the reason, the reason we got to make situation, the reason why I'm not going into the proposals. I don't know how much has been.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We don't want to talk about We want to talk about what's been out there on Twitter, what's been out there in the media. So yeah, we don't want to go too much in on those numbers.
Speaker 2: If if IF, Based on how this season goes, I'll be.
Speaker 3: Pretty vocal on Twitter.
Speaker 1: If you will, will.
Speaker 8: Will you want to see be tweet war tweet get more.
Speaker 1: But I will.
Speaker 2: I will definitely have I will definitely say my opinion on some things I do. To go back to you, ask how I felt about preseason games.
Speaker 1: I think you don't need any so, like you know, you're trying to louse me in there too. I don't know, you know, And.
Speaker 2: I would say, do I I need practice, I need to get in there, get louthered up, I need to work on my techniques.
Speaker 1: Bah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: And I always feel more comfortable after you know, handful of snaps first three preseason games. I do feel more comfortable because you got the environment. You're going to this a different guy.
Speaker 3: You don't really know very well.
Speaker 2: I think it does help. But on the other side of it, if you're essentially playing against time and we don't know how much the season is going to be, right because September twenty eighth could be a massive spike in numbers and all of a sudden we're shut down for a month. Do you want to waste traveling players from Chicago to Tennessee or you know, or anywhere you get on a plane you move people. It's going people are going to get get it. The numbers are so high right now, you're going to fucking get it.
Speaker 3: It's it's a virus. Man.
Speaker 1: It's not going to take a vacation and I'll suddenly go away, right Oh, let's fall, I'm out of here, and then people fall.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, like it dies in the in the heat ball ball it's putting this up on the on the video thing. If it dies in the heat, how come the numbers are so fucking spiked in Tennessee?
Speaker 1: Is this at of shit out here?
Speaker 2: Well, it circulates in the in the air conditioning. Okay, well we're not really in area.
Speaker 4: It's also number of ten the testing quantities gone up and people.
Speaker 1: Are feeling sick. People are feeling that the.
Speaker 4: But I can also see where you don't want a preseason game because one, you're not gonna get the crowd volume, like getting used to playing in a way crowd. So you can just run a live scrimmage at fucking Saint Thomas Sports part. Yeah, and you're going against a good defense, and you know what, the Bears, I'd be going against a good defense as.
Speaker 1: Well, so like we can get it in that way.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean there's I think a big thing the daily testing, because I saw something like you could go get your test on Monday and not have the results and in the same day results. To throw that in there, you can get your tests on Monday, feel fine, go out Tuesday, maybe you know catch it then, but you're you get your results Wednesday from your Monday test, right, and then it comes back negative, So you think you're good, but you really got it Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Here in the protocols that that, like the NFL has and I think other leagues, two is same day testing.
Speaker 1: SAM day testing and results and within four to six hours I heard twenty you said, within forty six.
Speaker 3: They're saying they're they're airing on saying under twenty four hours, but they're saying the majority of these leagues are getting an average of four to six hours.
Speaker 2: I was on the phone with the doctor yesterday and he was telling me that the amount of swabs in the country right.
Speaker 1: Now are like there's like none.
Speaker 2: They are running so low on swabs, So they have no idea how the NFL is going to be able to test players every single day, every other day like that, when the rest of the country it has a scarce amount of these swaps.
Speaker 4: So I was basically what I was going to lead into is like, who are we to say we need all these fucking tests for individual like forty five hundred people in camp or something like that, because it's employees too that are around us every day, and there's people out there that need the test.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, regulations, general population, we.
Speaker 3: Get, we get the tested th same day, but we can't let everybody.
Speaker 1: Can't let everybody else in a yeah, something more high risk.
Speaker 2: Each hospital can process up to sixty a day, and people that are in the hospital take precedence over the people that are just coming in through the drive. Here's my question, and I hope to god somebody can probably answer this for me is how come you got to stick a damn nose swab fifteen inches down my goddamn throat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I've been tested four times, three times. I'm not going to inflate my numbers three times. I've been tested three times. And if you got to take if this virus, and I tell you what I might, I might.
Speaker 2: Sound super like this is not a big deal. I understand the implications that people people have died from this. This is this is a big deal. Oh for sure, this is not like I'm not just throwing this by the wayside. I just think if you're testing me first, something that's through saliva through like that's how I'm sending it to you, why don't you just take a Q tip and swap the inside of my cheek, put it in a vial and toss her over. If it's that potent, why are you going nine feet into my nose cavity taking a hard right turn into my throat swabbing.
Speaker 8: Maybe maybe the accuracy is a little better.
Speaker 2: Probably it's a logical explanation for Yeah, I think it's a great question. Just like, if this thing is that, if it's that potent, how come you're not swabbing the.
Speaker 3: Cheeks sky you know what I'm saying, the old cheeks, the old cheeks. Yeah, it's because I was I was text with the doc and I was saying, it seems like the unknowns are long are the long term effects? Like that's the stuff that's unknown. He's like, no, will everybody is going to get it. It is not gonna it's it's not going to just go away. The key to prevention and not is not eating ship. Absence of disease doesn't mean you are healthy. If your sugars are high, if your D is low and your zinc is low, you might be in trouble. Vitamin D and I said, what are the nutrients we need to be supplementing right now? He says, A D, zinc, ce and selenium.
Speaker 5: Ad zinc and selenium. Got it, check with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's not it's not it's not like that's like the thing that's going to keep you from getting it. But like with anything like being healthy, like living a healthy life. Like I feel like there's a lot of people that want to sit and wait for a vaccine. You know what I'm saying, Like that, say, for research to come to you in a vaccine to come to you when it's like, can we control right now to feed our body in the right way? You know what I mean? Like, hey, what nutrients should we be looking at supplementing right now?
Speaker 2: Well, you should always eat a healthy eat a healthy diet, and try to get as much vegetables inside you as much as possible for sure everything. If there was a vaccine that came out tomorrow, you can't pay me to take that. I'm not taking a fucking vaccine that was just maybe.
Speaker 1: I need at least a.
Speaker 2: Couple of mil especially after especially a couple of years to go by for me to be fucking taking that.
Speaker 1: I'm even like, get vaccine my kids all the way through.
Speaker 3: Even the flu shots to come around every year.
Speaker 1: I don't take a flu shot in me neither.
Speaker 3: I don't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, not every know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like some people that as irresponsible to well, see I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I like I don't know all the ship And.
Speaker 2: It's like there's always an article and if you if you want to press your narrative in this country, there's plenty of literature for you to press it any way you want, whether it's hard left, hard right because for whatever reason, a the coronavirus has become political for whatever fucking reason.
Speaker 3: Right, what's an election here, dude.
Speaker 5: The governor of Georgia just.
Speaker 2: Here we are all can find in this bus. Listen and we're talking about being being safe. What he just banned.
Speaker 3: Don't listen to these Yeah, we're fucking by the way, we're fucking idiots.
Speaker 4: We just we're just talking. He just mask mandates in Georgia. So you don't have to wear a mask. I mean some private companies, if you go in there, you probably have to. But like, and there's a whole big fucking stink between the mayor of Atlanta and him right now, Like because he's Republican, he's he doesn't like masks.
Speaker 5: I don't know who fucking knows.
Speaker 1: It's like, what's his name, Bill Bill Maher, Bill Murr, Bill Murr.
Speaker 3: Bill Burr Burr.
Speaker 1: You got all those are all people?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Bill burd the one who's on Rogan Comedian where he's like, yeah, the Comedian where he's like, oh, we're wearing a massless weeks.
Speaker 1: Some one's like that masks still going on. All right, I'll wear a mask, dude, that's what upsetting. It's just like, it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: If you wear the mask and people and you don't think it works, it doesn't.
Speaker 3: He's what he says, like, Joe, I'm not gonna do this talk to you. Doesn't have a medical medical degree. I don't have a medical degree. I just want to look at the TV after the TV on. Oh, we'll wear a mass this week. Okay, I'm gonna wear a mask. I want to do this fucking bullshit with you, Joe, And Joe's got a cigar in laughing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joe's legend.
Speaker 3: Boys, I can't talk about him enough. Shout out manscaped, no free shoutouts. I'm all about the manscaped train. The boys are all about the manscaped train. It's summertime, it's hot, our shirts have been off. We need our chest looking right. We need our we need our brown sugar around our belly button looking right. We need the jungle right downstairs. And if you if you bring this trimmer up to the face, that's your call. I've done it before, but it's also your call. But we need our body, our bodies looking right. Uh. Manscaped has forever changed the grooming game with a perfect package three point oh. Let me talk about the perfect Package three point.
Speaker 1: Oh for a second.
Speaker 3: It's got a lot more three point oh. It has a crop cleanser for our hair and skin, so a two in one hair and body wash. The boys always need an opportunity to be more efficient in our laziness, so they have in one bottle for us. We also have the crop Preserver, which is an anti chafing ball cream, A little uh, little cream for the boys downstairs, A smell good, spell smell nice and feel good. We also have a crop reviver in this perfect package three point oh, a little testy toner. I like to call it the little boy reviver. You all like it's hot in the day, you get your car, have this, have the little reviver on the glovebox. Do a little couple sprays downstairs. You're smelling good, smelling fresh. You should probably also spread on your neck a little bit because it is hot and humid outside. Subscribe to this perfect Package three point zero and get a new blade refill for your lawn mower. Deliver it to your door every three months. Again, this is your lawnmower three point oh, not your lawnmower to motograss. It does motograss, just downstairs, no pun intended, all fun. For a limited time, subscribers get two free gifts, the Shed travel Bag, which is a thirty nine dollars value and a patented high performance reduced chafing Manscape Boxer Briefs. Boys. All of this shit, I'm saying is essential, is essential for being a man, for being one of the boys. All of this stuff makes you feel good, smell good, and then of course you play good when you have all of those things. Get twenty percent off in free shipping with the code Busting at manscape dot com. Do yourself a favor, tag a friend, tell your boys. If you're a female listening number one, God bless you and we love you way more than the boys.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: But get some for your boyfriend, Get this for your hubby, Get this for whoever, dude. But get the boys along, Get the boys on the train, because we need everybody using Manscape. It is truly my favorite product to use when it comes to anything skin related, because it takes care of the little boys downstairs, and that's what we want. Get twenty percent off and free shipping with code busting at manscape dot Com again twenty percent off and free shipping. Use code busting at manscape dot com. Back to finish the episode, I hope you guys have loved it as much as we love doing all right, Well, what do we got next? We want?
Speaker 8: We went up going fucking COVID from the NFL talk.
Speaker 3: That's what happened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's change place. Can we play hang on? Hang on hand? Can we have some good news?
Speaker 3: I think this is a fucking boy signed a big deal octs Derrick Henry.
Speaker 1: Oh that is let's fucking go dude. Yes, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: Love that. I love the guy to death.
Speaker 2: I can't help but think that busting with the bull always put a little pressure might have helped get done.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, hey, good call, thank you, thank you, tweet to day Mike gets you paid, you get you. But so what the.
Speaker 3: Boys put the pressure on Alex good Ship, dude, good Ship, pressing them up.
Speaker 1: I think I do think that's what did it.
Speaker 2: I'm very I'm very happy that Derek Kennedy is gonna be my team in the next four years.
Speaker 1: As long as I get cut, dude. I know many it's not at the expensive you, I'll tell you. I'll get my ass cut. Go to the whatever the new name of the Redskins is. And I'm like, fuck.
Speaker 3: The new name of the Washington Team Washington, Washington.
Speaker 1: Fucking sweating. Yeah, but washing him, dude, it's a fucking snut.
Speaker 3: Should we get hey show should he should?
Speaker 1: Should we give him a call?
Speaker 3: He got? He went on with Buck Rising the day like, fuck, you can't. You can't answer the you can't answer the fellow.
Speaker 1: If Derek answers, he gets, if he.
Speaker 5: He's gonna say, what's up?
Speaker 3: My boy, He's probably gonna calls me and I don't and I don't answer.
Speaker 1: He like literally like.
Speaker 3: Lays into me.
Speaker 1: Oh you got him on FaceTime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a bank is.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, congratulations guys. I'm good God, buddy, we're just talking about happier we are with the wombed teamates for four more years.
Speaker 1: Oh yet be very happy, all right? Looking forward to those speeches.
Speaker 8: Ask him one of his first purchas is gonna be week out.
Speaker 1: There's many more coming, Bud.
Speaker 2: It will wants to know what your first purchase is going to be.
Speaker 1: As if you don't makes.
Speaker 3: Off the field, I just want a cheesecake.
Speaker 1: So I'm hungry. Darry, Dary and Gluton. Can't keep this fucking guy down.
Speaker 3: All right, buddy, I love your body.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye, buddy. Hey, we'll see you all right. We're a top notch cat.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: This is gonna become a thing where I have to call people on my phone. You got to get more popular friends, jesus.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: And we might be running out already. I'm about done. See we got pulled up.
Speaker 2: What Derek Henry, that's that's huge. Titans fans run left.
Speaker 1: Hey, what you say is if he's not making millions of dollars off the field.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he mays, Well, so your first person is gonna be like, you haven't played in the league for four years?
Speaker 1: Pretty sure?
Speaker 2: I think if you're a Heisman winner, you make like two hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year doing nothing for real?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're doing those commercials. You make a lot of money. Johnny Manziel. No, I can't Johnny Manziel pulling in two fifty years.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's making them commercials right now. Hey, can I tell you something because I know you do got to go, But can I tell you something. What's up?
Speaker 3: Hey, Okay, can I have your attention in a second, have your undivided attention.
Speaker 1: Jesus, Corey, I feel like you haven't gotten to say a whole lot on this pod.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, have you felt that pressure that we've just been fucking rambling back and forth with each other, staring at each other.
Speaker 4: No, I mean I've thrown my two cents in, but it hasn't really been like it's been Today's issues.
Speaker 3: I mean, it hasn't been like a like a big skip pod.
Speaker 1: No, it's this is a more serious pod than I Yeah, kind of feels that way, but I want to give that I lose my thought. You want to cut Corey off again?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, bro, because I want to say this at the beginning mischief. I miss you too, you know what I'm saying. I was in Montana over the weekend. Yeah, shout out Montana. Is a great time in Montana.
Speaker 1: I might move to Montana, dude. It's phenomenal. Some clarity post nut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing to talk about on the pod. But it was fun, Dude, we got clarity. I mean, sure, I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy for you because.
Speaker 8: But it's we're gonna have a blast next year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'll be out there.
Speaker 3: We went out and checked out the wedding venue and stuff. But anyway, what I was saying.
Speaker 2: I gotta work on my cast on that fly fishing because I've only been once.
Speaker 3: Fun and yeah, bro it was. It was awesome.
Speaker 4: It's Corey invited your wedding fucking better. Yeah, thanks for putting him on the spot.
Speaker 1: He had to say, you.
Speaker 8: Had no you got on, you got on the list over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's fucking go.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I say, hey, babe, do we get do we got Corey?
Speaker 1: I don't think so let's get the boy.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what you can do with the old at the old wedding to rock that new merch we got coming out this week.
Speaker 3: Baby, Hey, Will's favorite.
Speaker 2: Will always says this whenever he's like, I know they're not your favorite, but I think we're going to the light dad hats are in boys slap. It just doesn't fit my head, right, you know what I'm saying, It's all good.
Speaker 1: I got a big fucking yeah. It's probably not known Corey's head.
Speaker 2: But if you're like, like, I don't know another human being with right the old dad, Ye put that bitch on, dude, Corey put.
Speaker 3: That thing on. I got but a we got some dat hats coming.
Speaker 2: Cafe Disco episode where Michael was like trying to get Kevin to stay with him, so he gave him a.
Speaker 1: Fake cookie, real cookie in there. I was like, Yo, Corey's on this fucking good.
Speaker 2: Colin sick that you're callin sickties too. We got merch on merch on March and I'll tell you what the boy called.
Speaker 1: Will you do? You tell you boys, but my my merch idea, no, I have not told.
Speaker 3: Keep it close to the best. You know you want me to tell about it.
Speaker 1: I think it'll be a nice little surprise. I tell you what. It's going to be a Noscole surprise, no doubt. But get the dude, get the merch. White dad hats might fit your head, they don't fit my hat.
Speaker 2: To get to them for you by two one for one that would have been mine and now it's also yours.
Speaker 1: Core You know what shirt you're talking about, the calling sick.
Speaker 5: Calling sick to work, but don't call in sick to the boys.
Speaker 1: There you fucking go, Hey, that's what.
Speaker 3: You're on.
Speaker 1: The retention this guy has did you buy one?
Speaker 5: Have I bought one?
Speaker 1: Have you supported? Have you supported the boys? Have you ever bought anything of our merch? No?
Speaker 5: I haven't, but I will. I mean I will.
Speaker 3: I had. I had a teammate that was like, hey, let me get a couple of hoodies. I was like, you mind supporting, like getting on the website yourself and supporting the boys. Yeah, hey, I'll give you.
Speaker 1: Sometimes someone sends you that, just fucking send them the link to buy it.
Speaker 3: That sh it's hilarious. Well, the thing was, I gave him a hat. Yeah, And then I was like, hey, you mind get me a hoodie? I was like, hey, you mind like actually supporting? I know you're about it somebody not just taking on a little bit of that paycheck and support the boys. Flash calling sick to work, but don't call him sick to the boys.
Speaker 1: That's I like that.
Speaker 3: I'm a big fan of that shirt. Yeah it's a solid shirt, man.
Speaker 8: I legit, I'm blanking. I had something else I wanted to do.
Speaker 1: Is there three X on there? Ye? All right?
Speaker 5: Sweet?
Speaker 1: I did have an old linman. This this thing right here, I think this is just a fucking two X. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Taylor always tries to say, hey, grab me a two X.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, you're three.
Speaker 1: This is a two bro?
Speaker 3: Really straight up? It's three X? Is it really?
Speaker 8: Remember when I brought over that box of shirts?
Speaker 1: Dude, you know, fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: This guy's making three xes feel like two xes. He's getting.
Speaker 3: There's an alignment from USC that's like, hey, you guys need to get three x's back on the site because he apparently we were ran out. So but shout out the alignment from USC to his name, shout out that guy, but shout out that dude.
Speaker 1: We got some good fucking march here.
Speaker 5: Look at the mask.
Speaker 1: Hey, I worked out with Corey today. Corey Levin, Yep, how'd that go?
Speaker 3: He asked me if I wanted to come run with him? Get through it. It was a solid little day, would well plio explosive day. And then he did some more limon drills and I was running some striders.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it was hot out there, isn't that at Christ Presbyterian Academy.
Speaker 1: C P A. Okay, it got a nice little get up, good little setup.
Speaker 3: Sick, but hey, I was like, oh of course it's a solid dude. It was a solid will work out.
Speaker 1: Yeah he might.
Speaker 3: He might look like a biscuit for that, but in that fucking biscuit.
Speaker 1: Butters as much butter as you think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he might be the dope boy, but when that little motherfucker gets in the oven and cooks it up, should bust.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's cool, that's cool. Good for you, Corey, glad you can glad. We got burnt out there.
Speaker 4: Bro roasted. I'm like hot right now. You know when you get like hot from sunburn. Yeah, and then you get like the little chills.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's where I'm right now.
Speaker 1: You look how you feel. You said, I have like.
Speaker 5: A film of sweat and it's been on.
Speaker 1: Me all day. Really worked out. Yeah, when you guys work out. What time you guys work out? Noon? Yeah, the heat of the day. That's a hot deal.
Speaker 5: One of the five index.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're like trying to stand by the fence, the little shade that comes off the fence.
Speaker 1: We would like try and like get real close to me. Really, how long we all out there? An hour hour and a half. That's cool. Falling due sounds like a fun time.
Speaker 8: Oh would you have one of the would you have game?
Speaker 1: I don't feel like you would have came no. When I came that, I have my own little deal. At one thirty hotter part of the day.
Speaker 3: You're probably indoors.
Speaker 5: Do you have your helmet on?
Speaker 1: No, you wring your helmet? Had the helmet on? I haven't actually thinking about doing that. Is it actually work? Hot as fuck?
Speaker 3: You have? I'm sure it's tough, dude, Like, just think about having the Advisor.
Speaker 4: Through the Advisor onto so it's like extra And I never have never worn Advisor, so I was getting used to even wearing Advisor, let alone one oh five heat index.
Speaker 1: My god, Corey, little basket dude, you can move a little bit.
Speaker 3: Corey. Hey, I'm just a no disrespect. I'm teasing.
Speaker 5: Boy was moving for sure?
Speaker 3: Well the boy, the boy was moving the boys? Sure, yeah, sure, you know you know, I mean you're watching a lineman.
Speaker 1: You don't really Hey, no, that she was.
Speaker 3: It wasn't.
Speaker 8: I mean, it wasn't. Listen you know how you move?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's there's there's there's just like you know, it's like.
Speaker 1: A tackle center, like who moves. I don't think that's how he's talking. But yeah, we can move on to the next subject.
Speaker 3: He's like, I'm gonna work on some pool reps right here, and he's like, no, good rep.
Speaker 4: Hey, well we'll stop doing what I was doing because it was too hard. It was like, you know, I'm not going to use the bands just so I'm just gonna work.
Speaker 1: You're gonna work on side shuffling. Damn.
Speaker 4: He couldn't look at the program, bro, he couldn't stick with the program. I even had to say, it's all good, bro, do you it's just a template.
Speaker 8: That Corey was like this after probably every station.
Speaker 3: He probably wanted to talk to me about what was going on because I felt like he thought I might have been thinking about what was going on in the workout, you know what I mean, Like say I go somewhere for the first couple of times, like you're not trying to judge anyone too hard about anything, because you're like, hey, man, you're I called him coach Biscuit, coach bank coach, and I was like, listen, man, I'm just doing whatever you want to do, Like, yeah, I'm down. Hey what'd you think? What'd you think? That's cool?
Speaker 1: You seem like a knowledgeable dude, and you had stuff to say.
Speaker 3: It was silent, it was sold.
Speaker 1: It was we started talking. Do we not have good conversations. We did well. It does have a little cesspool knowledge, he calls it.
Speaker 2: He's got a little it's like a sewer find like a paper plate in there, dude, little newspaper like.
Speaker 1: Play that says a ledge on it. I can't say that. I'll tell you I'm stoked. Just standing in shape and shape. Good for you. That's awesome. Have to need you know, we report in like ten days. I know, but apparently we're not even to be doing that conditioning this. We'll just be like OTAs. Yeah, yeah, you know, I don't know what else we got the list where we uh, this thing's fucking long, man, Like, I gotta go to bed. I can't wait to go to bed. That was it, I know. Is there anything else? Yeah, there's a bunch of oh oh my godh shit.
Speaker 3: We didn't get a Twitter hack. I mean that didn't last. How long did that even last? It did even last that long? Right?
Speaker 1: YouTube comments? Yeah, y'all got hacked. We got hacked. Mike Tyson versus shark who has taken Mike Tyson? Yeah, dude, especially if the sharks out of water.
Speaker 5: Well is in water, that's true. If it's in water, here's what we do.
Speaker 2: We're gonna hang the shark up by its tail. But it's still trying to breathe. What are you talking about? What's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: You're talking about a wild Oh he's actually going he's going on. You're talking about a shark in the wild. I'm assuming off the coast of South Africa fifteen twenty feet you know where I'm going with that.
Speaker 3: The baddest man on the planet. He's back. The Ultimate showdown. That was impressive.
Speaker 1: It was It was halfway song hard Man. Mike Tyson versus Josh Sunday, August nine on Discovery, Someone's gonna get bit. Okay, first off, someone's gonna get bit. If you didn't see Mike Tyson back is broken.
Speaker 2: If you didn't see Mike Tyson his body, you just heard his voice. It's adorable as fuck, it really is. But nothing says anything of him fighting a shark. There, hey, and let's tell him it's gonna get bit. Sh is hilarious. So he's just gonna he's just doing Shark Weeks. So my hey, listen up. Mike Tyson's making money by being a part of Shark Week. I think that's I think that's shout shoutow Mike Tyson. We love having them on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Him, Mike, Yeah, call Mike Tyson.
Speaker 1: Want to call Mike Tyson? Hey, you know what, don't this time.
Speaker 3: I don't want you, you know next time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, next call him?
Speaker 5: Who'll I answered? For sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah he would. He's not fucking But hey, listen, if if a lion isn't gonna take a tuna, then Mike Tyson is not taking a shark. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think, well, it all depends are you in the water. If you're in the water, the shark's gonna win. His punches are slower. I love going in water and like trying to do acrobatics and ship like that. You try to punch in the water, shit slows down a way more, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Bro Ll cool Jay, that shark up in Deep Blue c he did little fucking chain right in his eye. Yeah, but he also, like there was a lot of elements.
Speaker 5: It was also a movie.
Speaker 3: Hey remember Will Smith though, explaining that celt mechanism that tuna can come with to come out of the.
Speaker 2: Will Ferrell and you're talking about Will Smith, You're talking about the other christ you're talking about the movie. The Other Guy is what you've referenced twice but haven't had no context about.
Speaker 1: Though it's late. What time is it ten o'clock?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's ten o'clock going on the forty third minute of the second hour.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Gus, I got entangled. You better hope, you better hope our numbers here this week. You better hope.
Speaker 2: To god, my god, let's do let's do an intro. Hey, listen, thank you for coming on the podcast. It yes, we drug it out a little bit at the end, but I think we ended up with a good little moment of.
Speaker 1: Will fucking something up. I think that's that's part of everybody's day, part of everybody's happy, part of their day, right where we'll fuck something up. You feel better.
Speaker 2: You guys are awesome. Tier one two, two, Tier threes. We love you, Corey. We struck gold with Corey the first time we did, and he tried to do it twice. We'll see, based on you guys, what you guys say in our comment box, we'll see if Corey makes another another comeback.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this is a strong pod for Corey.
Speaker 1: The it didn't like flow well for me at least, there was a twenty minute break in the middle that thing. I think that throwed you off a little bit. Maybe also it was a current issues pot it was, it was more serious.
Speaker 5: That's the vibe I felt.
Speaker 1: I don't think there's not wrong with that.
Speaker 3: I think there's there's good stuff that.
Speaker 1: Need it out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're just gonna like the inside info that we kind of gave a little bit a.
Speaker 2: Lot of talk about that COVID and that CBA with the NFL and the PA.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It sounds like Corey right, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: The boys hit a new gear. I know hey're retired. Hey, it's late in Lone.
Speaker 3: Guys, gals, people of all ages appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, Podcast, Spotify, whatever platform you're on. We're on there. We have a YouTube channel, Bustle with the Boys. We would love if you subscribe there as well. If you are subscribed and you want to be a more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe again, it sounds funny and stupid and kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff. It helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts because again, we were very organic you guys. Where we're at it's because of you guys, so we like to keep it fucking organic and just from us and us first in the world. But we really do. We really appreciate your guys and support. A few of you had questions about merchandise. You can go Our merchandise story is on barstool sports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Bustle with the Boys. You can find all of our gear there. We restart constantly. Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love and you guys talk back to us, add us and mention those, put us on your stories, tagets, all that fun stuff. We like grabbing that stuff and putting on our YouTube episodes and again we just love it. Man.
Speaker 1: We love you guys.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you so much. Keep being for the fucking boys, Keep being a wolf of the biggest of hugs and kindy stuff kisses.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 3: We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 1: M Gold Nail Alamo Mother Drugge stops BA from Jama's home. Zasy Loves Louise