Speaker 1: It started the donkey. I ain't trying to beat donkey today no more. They should be in bassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these.
Speaker 2: Days called Donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 1: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey of the day today?
Speaker 2: Wow, donkey today for Monday, May twentieth goals to Shawn Comebs.
Speaker 1: Not just Sean comes.
Speaker 2: But the bad boy is a staff record label and mother e f and crew, because y'all been enabling this kind of behavior for a long time, and clearly after watching this apology video and I put apology in the air quotes, y'all.
Speaker 1: Are still enabling him. But let's start from the beginning.
Speaker 2: On Friday afternoon, the video from twenty sixteen was released to CNN and the the video is show Sean Combs viciously attacking and beating his then girlfriend Cassie Venturrea.
Speaker 1: Let's go to ABC News for the report police tonight.
Speaker 3: This disturbing new surveillance video, obtained exclusively by CNN, appears to show Sean Diddy Combs attacking his then girlfriend Cassie Ventura, throwing her to the ground in a hotel elevator bank and then kicking her twice. He then tries to drag her away. The incident appears to support Ventura's claims long denied by Combs from a now settled lawsuit filed last November, stating around March twenty sixteen, at the Intercontinental Hotel in Century City, Los Angeles, mister Combs became extremely intoxicated and punched Miss Ventura in the face, giving her a black eye, adding that when she tried to leave the hotel room, Combs followed her into the hallway of the hotel while yelling at her. He grabbed at her and then took glass vases in the hallway and threw them at her, causing glass to crash around them as she ran to the elevator to escape. At the time of the lawsuit, an attorney for Combs stating, mister Combs vehemently denies these offensive and outrageous allegations. Ventura and Combs settled for an undisclosed amount. Today, an attorney for Ventura responding to the surveillance video, stating, the gut wrenching video has only further confirmed the disturbing and predatory behavior of mister Combs.
Speaker 2: When I saw that video, I was disgusted and disappointed, like like did he need his ass beat? Like I wish Cassie would had a gun on her and would have shot him right there on the spot. That's my initial reaction because that's how I always feel when I see situations like this.
Speaker 1: And then there's just like this weird sense of grief because it is Diddy, right. Diddy is a hip hop hero.
Speaker 2: He's an ordinary person who did extraordinary things to sit here and act like the man wasn't a huge part of our upbringing.
Speaker 1: Is a damn lie.
Speaker 2: So there's this weird sense of grief, like another one of our heroes has ruined their legacy and it's their own fault because the poor choices a lot.
Speaker 1: Of different emotions.
Speaker 2: But then yesterday Sean Colns decided to apologize for what we saw in that video.
Speaker 1: Can we listen?
Speaker 4: It's so difficult to reflect on the darkest times in your life.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta do that. I was fucked up.
Speaker 4: I mean, I hit rock bottom, but I make no excuses my behavior on that video. It's inexcusable. I take full responsibility for my actions in that video.
Speaker 1: I'm disgusted. I was disgusted then when I did it. I'm disgusting now and.
Speaker 4: When and I saw that professional help kind of going to therapy, going to rehab, had asked, thank God for his mercy and grace. I'm so sorry, but I'm committed to be a better man eagent every day. I'm not asking for forgiveness.
Speaker 1: I'm truly sorry now.
Speaker 2: When I first watched that video, I said to myself, Negro, please, okay, he's not sorry.
Speaker 1: He's sorry that video leaked, and he's sorry he got caught. See.
Speaker 2: Up until that video being released, Sean Colmes was denying everything. Shawn Coles put out a press release. They put out a press release him and his team that said, for the last couple of weeks, I've sat silently and watched people try to assassinate my character, destroy my reputation, and my legacy. Sickening allegations have been made against me by individuals.
Speaker 1: Looking for a quick payday.
Speaker 2: Let me be absolutely clear, I did not do any of the awful things being alleged. I will fight for my name, my family, and for the truth. His lawyer has been streaming since all these allegations have come out that this is the witch hunt. Diddy is innocent and these people are looking for a quick payday. You let your son put out that weak ass record, pick a side takting the FBI, basically telling people keep that same energy when the smoke clears, Diddy, you posted on your page Time tells all.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does, sir, and it has told us that you are a liar.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is what I mean when I say people wake up every day and just volunteer lies. Diddy, how are we supposed to believe anything that comes out of your mouth? And furthermore, why should we not believe the rumors of things going in your mouth? When you out here volunteering bold face lies, you would still be.
Speaker 1: Lying to us right now if it was no video.
Speaker 2: You didn't even apologize to Castie in the video, nor did you apologize for lying that.
Speaker 1: You didn't do what you knew you was on tape doing.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 1: Who was this apology for, I'll tell you who. It was for?
Speaker 2: Diddy's ego, Diddy's brand. Diddy and his handlers are looking at this all wrong. You're trying to salvage his professional career. Let me be the first to tell you that's a rap. Okay, you can't take away nothing did he has done professionally, those records, staying you can't rewrite history. But diddo, but Diddy, your model was forever. Can't stop, won't stop. It's time to stop, okay, because it has stopped, all right. There's nothing else you to do other than deal with the consequences of your actions. I don't even know what all the actions are, but you do. You can't run from yourself. You was trying to the last few weeks to run from yourself. Hell, you knew this type existed since twenty sixteen, so you've actually been running from yourself for years. I don't care how many times you change your name. I don't care how many times you tell us you change in your frequency. The best apology in life will always be changed behavior.
Speaker 1: You can't tell us your behavior is changed.
Speaker 2: Went up until yesterday, you were still willing to lie to the people about who you are and what you have done. Diddy shouldn't be worried about the general public right now. In fact, you shouldn't worry about the general public ever again, because that's over.
Speaker 1: The trust is gone. Thought. I told you that we won't stop.
Speaker 2: You must have been talking about lying to yourself, because that's the only reason you would still keep any of this going. What's the saying Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair. Diddy you fifty four, Okay, you don't have forever. So while you're still here, you need to be focusing on repairing your soul. You need to be full focusing on whatever damage you have caused your lineage, your family, and other people. If you and your team are still sitting around trying to figure out how to keep the business going, if you're sitting around worrying about your professional life more than your personal life, then you just need to do us all the biggest favor and turn yourself in for who knows whatever other crimes you have committed that we don't know about, because you can't play with God. Okay, you can lie to your family, you can lie to the general public, but you can lie to God and you can't lie to yourself. And you know better. What happens when you know better but still don't choose better. You experiencing that right now, Sean. You was forty six in that video that we saw. You knew better, but you chose not to do better, and guess what, you can't run from yourself, Sean Colmes, You been running from yourself for a long time. That's why you keep changing your name. The drugs, the money, the liquor, the women, the NonStop party. That's all you running from yourself. But now all that has come to an end. And if it hasn't it better? Okay, you can't just keep changing the top layer. You gotta do some real internal work. And you have all the money, all the resources to have access to the best everything. Stop spending the money and using the resources to attempt to cover up your lives and start using the money and the resources to deal with your truth. Please give Sean Combs the biggest he hull m.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you. Okay, that was really nicely written. You say thank you, proud of you, proud of you. That was really good. I'm proud of you too. I love you. You're pregnant, all right? This is weird to me. A clown and a flesh all day, all day, all right.
Speaker 2: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter. On your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning breakfas As Club