Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you. Susan Allen with us. Intuitive healer and medium who began studying mediumship and mysticism in her late teens. She can connect with all life and all souls, including animals at their soul level and people. She's been communicating with animals on a deep soul level since childhood. She calls what she does soul Speak, a name that came to her through meditation. Clients from around the world have benefited from the work of Susan Allen. She communicates messages about clients, loved ones, and pets present and past. The information she provides is insightful, transformative. Her website is her name susanallenmedium dot com, linked up at Coast TOCOASTAM dot com. Susan, welcome back and thanks for joining us on Independence night.
Speaker 3: Hey tours, It's my absolute pleasure to be here. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to the days when this all started for you a childhood.
Speaker 3: What happened, well, my energy would definitely shift when I was in the presence of an animal. I felt normal. I felt very highly sensitive to the world around me unless I could be around a pet or an animal. So therefore, you know, I collected all kinds of beads. My mother would like systematically give them away or put them someplace else other than our home, you know. But I've always had this thing with animals. Growing up in Brooklyn. I fantasized about having a horse that, you know, I had to make happen on my own when I got to be an adult. But it was always a thing. It was always a thing, and you know, it became something so much more, and it became my purpose. So I think that's kind of when it started. When I'm about five years old, I started to take care of a stray cat named Fifi, and I'm writing about her and my book, and it was like an energy that came through me from her, and I knew exactly what she needed and wanted at five. So you know, years later, it took forever to figure this out, you know, and running away from it because it wasn't mainstream and you didn't really want to You didn't really want to tell too many people you're talking to animals because or they think you're little nuts. Let's face it, exactly what did your parents think? You know, my parents didn't live long enough to see me do that work, but my mother would always look at me and go, oh, you're so sensitive. And my dad would, you know, kinda he kind of understood, I would say, on the soul level, and he was very compassionate. My mother was compassionate too, but my dad would cry over the death of a pet or you know, he'd get very emotional and he just knew, Hey, Susie's upset, Let's take her to the petting zoo, you know, and it would just transform me into another you know, into another zone where I really I feel like I prospered around these animals as a child. I felt more normal, or my energy would shift and change. So my dad had the inkling, but he never he's in heaven. He's one of my biggest helpers in the spirit world.
Speaker 2: We had a guest who's passed on. His name was Jim Brooklyn, and he was an expert in earthquake predictions and one of the techniques Susan that he used was he would look at the missing pets section of the newspaper and he would realize that there's something happening. Pets are a little more at depth knowing about earthquakes before humans, and when he would see this wide variety of missing pets in the paper, he assumed there's an earthquaite close and he said most of the time he was right with those predictions. Well, my question to you is, I've heard stories of animals running away before they die. Why do they take off like that?
Speaker 3: You know my experience, that's a great question, George. My experience with animals running away or finding other parents or other people to live with. It's the soul of the animal's destiny to be with a new home. Really hard to explain to people when they say, where's my pet? Why is any coming home? Well, I could see him being said, I could see the area that he's in, and I'm not sure the person's going to get the pet back, which is always so it's not the most rewarding part of what I do, so I don't love doing it, but I can tell you that if people could just let go and wrap their head around a lot of animals leave because they're supposed to be with the next person. Hard to imagine, but it is from what I've seen. It's true. As far as, that's fascinating. Animals running away before an earthquake, and it's almost positive you say that. He said, that's fascinating to me, and it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Had you heard of that before?
Speaker 3: I haven't, so I learned something new every day.
Speaker 2: There you go. I wish you were still with us. She was a great me too.
Speaker 3: I'd love to talk to him.
Speaker 2: I mean, I could you had an alien encounter.
Speaker 3: I did what happened, okay, so first time for everything right. And I do connect with the light beings, which I feel are aliens in my meditation and prayer work, but just casually, this is when I know it's real. Casually walking my dog, you know, not in a meditation, just walking my dog on a bluff over the ocean and quiet. Nobody's there but my dog and I and I see a large figure that appeared to be in a wetsuit that got out of the ocean. But he was on the bluff. But I could just see previous, like the energetic imprint of him getting out of the ocean, him she or him, whoever it is. And I didn't feel frightened. I felt like it's there to protect the ocean. And it was very very large, you know, very large. I've tried to intern I've tried to google it and see if anybody else has seen anything like this, and I haven't been successful. So maybe somebody that's listening has seen this, and I would love to know, like overdeveloped quads about fifteen to eighteen feet high in the air and just like completely covered in like black wetsuit material. It was fascinating to me, and I was so excited, you know, and he didn't It's almost like he didn't even acknowledge me, and I just saw it, and I was I knew that they are here to really protect our oceans and protect us as a species and a planet because it's a it's a it's a rivet. It's an effect that would affect all the galaxies, so we have to maintain ourselves. And I really do feel that that's why the higher beings are here to protect us. And you know, I have only felt an experience of kind ones. I haven't felt the malevolent ones. Thank God.
Speaker 2: This animal connection that we all have, what creates that? Why do we seem to have that need to interact with animals?
Speaker 3: It's in it's a well there they're such you know, there's such higher beings, you know, they they have an innocence, a higher love. We connect with them on a on a sole level without even realizing it. You know, people have this quiet connection with their pet. They're telepathically constantly communicating with their pet.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: The easiest way you know that is you're thinking of a walk and you're thinking of grabbing a leash, and that pet is whaler, or that pet knows when you've turned the corner, when you're you know, three or four blocks away. They know when you're there, because it's all an energy connection. And when that energy connection with this beloved pass is we have a feeling of loss. Like I've said that I've had the feeling of loss worse than when I've lost people. And a lot of people experience it that way. Not everybody's running out to replace that pet or you know, run to the shelter and get a replacement pet, because each and every pet has a unique, a unique way, and they're there for a reason for a certain point in your life. I've had clients say, oh, yeah, my dog got me through medical school, or my dog stayed with me until I met my person. There's always a reason why they're in our lives. And I really think that the animals are coming in now with higher, higher being, intelligence and a higher soul, and I think that they're here really to help heal us and heal the areas around where we live and the area. I think that there's a much stronger reason why they're here.
Speaker 2: Do pats reincarnate?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? I have a great story. Tell yeah, it's a good one. I actually trying to write this in my book. So this woman called me. She was referred she had a young animal that was tragically killed in a car accident. And I didn't I really didn't know the backstory. I don't really want to know the backstory. But she was really in a bad way the whole time on the phone, and she said, I just I just want to know. It's usually when I get people that are angry, it's usually because they're in so much pain. So I don't take that personally. But I was like, oh my god, if this woman never calls me, it'll totally be happy about it. But I got her through the phone call, you know, and she said to me, I just want to know is he coming back? And I don't know. I think I was in a channeling moment, and well, I do know. I watch channeling like most of my animal readings. And she said, will he come back? And how will I know? And I said, they'll be an electrical occurrence. I've never used those kind of words, electrical occurrence, like this is what's coming out of my mouth. And she said what kind of an electrical occurrence? They said, you're going to know. So about six months later, I sent her her recording. And that's why I provide recordings, because I want people to listen to them. And she called me six months later and she booked another appointment and I said, oh god, this is unbelievable. She booked me in the first twenty minutes. She just said everything that you said, the electrical occurrence. She said, I was at the breeder in Utah on a huge farm and she was getting the same kind of dog. It was a mini Schnauzer to be exact, and she said, and she had so many litters at this time. She said, how will I know it's you? She said the dog's name out loud, and she said, how will I know it's you? And she said, the lights went down. There's generators all over this farm and nothing turned the lights on, and the owner said, this has never happened. And suddenly the lights went on, and right in front of her is one little puppy with the description of the markings that I said he'd have. And the minute she got that dog home was probably like eight or nine weeks old. She said, within a week, less than a week, he was already doing the tricks that the dog that passed away did. Is a puppy. She didn't even need to train the dog. She's since become a very close friend. So that is her my reincarnation story. I totally believe they will reincarnate if you really ask them and want them to, and if it's in their destiny and karmen to be with you again for sure.
Speaker 2: And well, how often do they one reincarnate in two reincarnate to you through that animal.
Speaker 3: Well, the other thing is is that I feel we travel in soul families. I'm sure you've heard that before. And when that animal, if they don't reincarnate immediately in your lifetime, all the souls that we've been with, whether it's dog, father, mother, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, the ones that have made the most impact and the ones that are in our core family usually will wait for us all to cross over, and then we all reincarnate together. Now the relationships can be completely different. Your dog may be your husband in the next place. I truly believe that a soul will reincarnate at least once in its eternity to a dog and a person at least once.
Speaker 2: So it does crossover like that.
Speaker 3: It does for sure.
Speaker 2: What about the insect the world?
Speaker 3: I don't. I try not to kill them, but I believe everything has energy, including the insects, and they're there for a reason. They're harmonizing, they're keeping things in a unique way.
Speaker 2: Most theologians will tell you a animal or an insect does not have a soul.
Speaker 3: You don't agree with that, well, I don't, you know, I definitely don't. I mean, a few years ago I heard the Pope of the Catholic Church finally said dogs do go to heaven, and and that kind of made me go, Okay, he must be a good guy there.
Speaker 2: What about cats, all animals?
Speaker 3: For sure? Cats, dogs, lizards, I mean, there's so many people that have deep relationships with even mice and rats. I mean, everything has a soul because it will look in your eyes and it will almost speak to you with the eyes.
Speaker 2: When we take calls. Next hour, Susan, you will do readings on people who have lost animals and also people who've lost people. And you want to also plan all psychic questions, right, sure, one of the three things people can ask animals people, or a psychic question about somebody like am I going to get a new job or something like that?
Speaker 3: Sure? Yeah.
Speaker 2: Did your skills get better the more you did it?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Yeah. The more I did it, the more I meditated, and the more I trusted, the more I trusted the spirit world, the more my skills got even better and better. And I don't forget I talked to living pets too. You know, soul is the soul, whether it's living or deceased, it's it's a form of energy, and that energy has a super intelligence, so energetically I can communicate with anything. I didn't think I could. But when I just trusted, when people would call me if they had wild animal in their backyard or constantly visiting them, and they were like, why is this, why is this happening to me? But I just connect.
Speaker 2: You do have a warning for people, though, to be careful.
Speaker 3: Right, yes, yes, don't go up to wild animals. I mean, just because you have a feel for them. Please don't walk up to wild animals and Yellowstone Park or any place.
Speaker 2: I went up the pet of bear and got my arm ripped off.
Speaker 3: It's not funny people do that.
Speaker 2: They do that.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. I mean, I just saw a video of a man trying I mean, I can't it's incomprehensible. On one of the social media sites, a man is trying to ride a whale. Now, whale is not going to eat you.
Speaker 4: But still, well, those whales sometimes have those big miles exactly.
Speaker 3: But we have to leave our wildlife alone, you know, we're not supposed to right in my house. They captured a bear the other day. They stopped traveling. This bear wandered from like Malibu all through La. He was just going from place to.
Speaker 2: Place, like in a subdivision, right.
Speaker 3: Exactly, and he just wandered like he must have. He must have walked like thirty miles from I think that the Santa Monica Mountains. And he's tagged so they know him. So they just tranquilized him and brought.
Speaker 2: Him back him back to where he was exactly right.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, they just tranquilized him and brought.
Speaker 2: Him back, which so he may do it again.
Speaker 3: He might, I mean, I mean he must be searching for someone. Maybe, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: And when those you don't want to go up in pet right?
Speaker 3: No? No, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 2: Would they attack you?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know if I take the chance. You know, it's so funny. Is like, I'm a scary cat, you know, I don't. I'm most of my energy is very it's up, you know. I have that anxiety, which makes me a cod medium, believe it or not. So I don't like take a lot of chances with animals. I just communicate with them on a soul level, with you know what. Some people will call it telepathy, but I find it to be deeper because I feel it in my heart area when I next to an animal.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more