Speaker 1: Okay. My mom texted me yesterday around the time when I'm getting off work, and she said, Gila opened my wallet, took out my plastic sleeve with picks, then my COVID inoculation card, voting card, et cetera, left them all under the table. She may have unzipped it, and after removing it from my purse. Who knows? I was like, who knows? Gila is a cat? She's like, she's my mom's cat. I named her after a beach House song. But it's the cat at my mom's house. I did all this, and I said, are you sure you didn't just misplace them? That seems like a lot for a cat to do. And she said she likes the table. Things on the table are fair game. Guila has skills.
Speaker 2: I love your mom, Janey, Oh my god, Gila has skills.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, no, she's the kind of person that like she she will one like do something wrong and then the cat yeah, and then be like, I can't believe the cat would do that.
Speaker 2: You know, we need a we need a term. Do they have a term for female cats like they do for female dogs?
Speaker 1: Ah? Maybe maybe something like scientific maybe cunt was Yeah, the original that's county.
Speaker 2: That's county County. I like, well, welcome to another deranged episode of Beauty translated. This one is a particular wait way queen Aura Molly, that is fierce Producer Jess is telling us that the name for a female cat is not a bitch, but in fact a queen or a molly, which you know what, I think dogs got the short end of the stick there, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're the bitches.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're the bitches.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you know that a baby shrimp is called a shit?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: It's not, is it really?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I believed you? Oh my god, I want to see that in the next David Attenborough documentary.
Speaker 1: Is talking about a shits of shrimps.
Speaker 2: And here we have a pile of shit.
Speaker 1: A bunch of shit, shits of shrimp so hatching for the springtime.
Speaker 2: Well, Jennie, what the fuck are we talking about today? And the fuck are we talking to?
Speaker 1: So today on the show we have our good friends and quite literal homies from the Eighth Ship Show, Mars Ivy and Shogi to tell us all about homeism, what it means, why it's good, why you should be a homie too, and why more than likely you probably already are one if you're listening to this show. So if my memory serves me correctly, some time around, I want to say twenty twenty one, when I had first moved out to the city I made, I had like one trans friend irl.
Speaker 2: Yeah it wasn't me, because I said.
Speaker 1: It was not you. Yeah, it was not you because you were too You were too HSTS. I was too. I was to AGP, so we could never find love.
Speaker 2: You're blurring the lines between HSTS and AGP.
Speaker 1: Then, I'm gonna be honest, I don't really know which ones which sometimes.
Speaker 2: Either listen, there's two types of women in this world.
Speaker 1: Yees, bitches and shits. I'm not really sure which. When you throw in acronyms, it's like this, too many letters. I don't know this could mean anything.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I love what they actually mean though it's actually pretty just great. On Blanchard, you know, let it be known that we don't actually love Blanchard on the pod or believe anything that he says. But he is still alive and has a very funny Twitter if you want to, if you want to troll him on.
Speaker 1: Twitter, yeah, let's get him on the show.
Speaker 2: We should actually speaking of then he can determine which of us is HSTS and which of us is agp oh.
Speaker 1: I think he can figure it out pretty easily. But I chatted with these guys all the time. I was on several episodes of their podcast, The Ain't Shit Show, and they're great and they're a great collective of multi racial, multi gender, multi diverse gay people, trans people, whatever. So that's why you're about to hear us talk about gay eminem songs for probably the next hour and tell like harrowing tales from Craigslist meet up casual encounters.
Speaker 2: Baby, get ready for some casual encounter stories.
Speaker 1: This is related to uh Our Our Our Show's mission statement of interviewing you know, important, yeah, uncompromising voices in the trans queer community.
Speaker 5: Or allies at large.
Speaker 1: And I really can't think of a better ally than the philosophical trailblazers that are Marcos, Ivy and Shaggy and what they provide to the table with the homie, the homie mindset and the homie Manifesto, which we will also link in the description. Thank you guys for joining us on another beautiful episode of Beauty Translated, where this time we really do look at all of the beauty that is in the world.
Speaker 2: Oh baby, there's some beauty. Get your popcorn and your butter, because we got stories to tell.
Speaker 1: When we went on on You Guys Show, I know, we talked a little about how, you know, we're professionals. We're sponsored by iHeartMedia, So unlike on all the other podcasts where we you know, say people's first last name to address and where they were.
Speaker 5: Not going to do that, we're not going to favorite.
Speaker 1: But before before we can really get the show on the road, get cooking.
Speaker 5: Thank you guys for being here.
Speaker 1: You guys are the Ain't Ship Show podcast, legendary Internet friends of mine, uh Me and Marcos and Ivy and Shocky go way back back to when I was living in like the shittiest house of my life and Decatur recording awesome stuff, a lot of funny stuff. If the listeners of the show I think I'm funny, they should go back and listen to all of my appearances on there. There's some very unhinged shit there that I think you guys would.
Speaker 4: Janie recorded some of the best voicemails we've ever gotten on the podcast Unhinged Deranged Things, I'm gonna be honest, I.
Speaker 1: Don't even fucking remember that.
Speaker 5: Remember a Trucker Janey was a legendary voice.
Speaker 2: Wow, I want to can we try to bring her back?
Speaker 7: I'll send it to you.
Speaker 8: It's yeah, it's you if you wing into the phone and being like, I don't want to Trugger can't be pregnant.
Speaker 7: It was crazy.
Speaker 4: It goes on for like three minutes.
Speaker 7: It's art house cinema as well.
Speaker 1: I love you, guys, Thanks for being on the show. Do you guys want to maybe thanks for half of course, of course, real pleasure.
Speaker 6: For us show to be here.
Speaker 1: A epic anime crossover moment. Do you guys maybe want to introduce yourself? Tell us a little what you do, what you're about, homies, Marcos, you're kind of the some of the Powerpuff Girls here.
Speaker 7: I don't want to be Blossom. I want to be Mojo. JoJo's freaking well.
Speaker 1: Now you're him, so yeah, that's I'm.
Speaker 7: Okay with being him too. No, so, yeah, he was the the first.
Speaker 1: Like real vem b on on my evil evil Yeah I loved it.
Speaker 7: But anyways, okay. I started the Ancient show in twenty seventeen with a friend of mine, Ruben, who's not here. He's like he's he's a regular human being. So he does he has like regular human stuff.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He's got like a job, and he's like normal and people like him and respect him in the community, so you know.
Speaker 7: What I'm saying. Like, so he's hardly around. Yeah, yeah, he's He's the He's literally the face of the podcast. We needed a man that when the when the ship goes bad, we like, right, So I started this podcast with him, and Shogy came on board. Shogy brought Ivy, Me and Ivy hit it off.
Speaker 5: Ivy make sure I got a.
Speaker 6: Place wherever I go that I can set my Ivy down.
Speaker 7: That makes Shocky bubbles.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say Shoggy, Yeah, no, Shoggy his bubbles and Ivy.
Speaker 5: And then yeah, I ever watched the power Puff That's.
Speaker 6: Right, foundational text, no idea.
Speaker 4: These references you guys are pulling right, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Get you kind of are holy ship.
Speaker 7: Yeah you are kind of missbellowed with the red hair. You just need curls and that's it.
Speaker 10: Yeah, cod oh no, because look, folks, do you know anything about the lore of our extremely successful podcast.
Speaker 6: We've kind of got problems.
Speaker 4: We have we have an existing thought against.
Speaker 7: So Jannie, when you texted me earlier today about like because I missed the deadline for like when to show up.
Speaker 1: No, it was my fault. I don't know how time works. This is this is all been a very recurring.
Speaker 6: Detective season one and you still don't know how.
Speaker 7: I know it's a flat circle, but.
Speaker 1: A whole is a.
Speaker 5: Flat gay true detective. A flat circle.
Speaker 1: Again what Harrold said, like.
Speaker 6: You should suck yourself off.
Speaker 7: Anyways, when you texted me, I was at City Hall, Like I'm literally, I'm in a current beef with the water company and I have like a little duplex situation and they turn the water off water off in the back duplex because they process the payment and the payment failed on their end, and so now they're like they're not so they're not returning me that money. They're not giving me that money back. Well, it's in our it's not.
Speaker 1: The mayor is on a pedophile sex plane right now and he's got everyone's water right now.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I'm like literally, and I got to the point where like I wrote an email and I sent it in there. But I like, I'm like, this is a threat. I'm sending you an email to the news about how you're stealing, Like this is stealing dog, you know I feel about and I'm about to snitch you out right this well, I feel like I cannot call the cops on you.
Speaker 5: The cops is laying. But snitching to journalists.
Speaker 4: Immediately got a little bit of slag to It's kind of snitching to journalist is extremely funny because like people that have power like normally control the cops.
Speaker 5: Or whatever, and they control the media too, and the well to some extent.
Speaker 4: Yes, but there's like a really funny thing that happens when you hit like a certain level of power. Is like once you hit that certain level of power, you start like craving people's respect, which you can't buy to only get that if you're like a good person. And if somebody puts an article out there that's like this guy stinks so mad. I mean, it's it's one of the most powerful things you can do outside of illegal crimes.
Speaker 1: I mean, Musk is a classic example of that. He was someone that like when he wasn't in the public eye, people are like, oh, he's a smart billionaire, playboy philanthropist.
Speaker 5: And now that he's like getting.
Speaker 4: In public and everybody's like, look at this fat slub of a looser, divorced guy.
Speaker 1: Ever, what's his he really does.
Speaker 11: Like pull on like that whole like you know, betters, like better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than to open it and remove all.
Speaker 5: That something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like something, Carmen, You're fucking like Redeck. Grandma would have a very cool.
Speaker 3: Idiom for.
Speaker 2: Ship fire and same match.
Speaker 1: Yeah, laid.
Speaker 6: A pig, lay down with the pig and get I don't know these Yeah.
Speaker 3: Better.
Speaker 1: It's better to eat Christmas ham than have sex with an animal.
Speaker 5: That's what my dad all.
Speaker 7: My mean while used to say. It's better to uh come a shipload.
Speaker 9: Than times for times but not all pee times for.
Speaker 7: We didn't even get through the intros. By the way, I'm shocking.
Speaker 6: You can find me on the internet. I created Cereal Experiments.
Speaker 1: And Ivy you're like the producer, right, you're the brains I for a for a.
Speaker 4: While, yes, and I'm trying to be again. But Marcos never sends me any of the files to help him, like deal with hell.
Speaker 7: What it is? Myself out and I'm like, who could do this for me? And then I was like, I'm right here, I'm.
Speaker 1: Right here, dog, I got.
Speaker 3: Time.
Speaker 1: Well, we love you guys, and we appreciate you guys for coming. I wanted to have you guys on to introduce to our audience, uh, the lovely philosophical concept of homyism and could you maybe just give us a brief summation of the homie society, the homie collective, and the homie mind thot.
Speaker 7: So it's weird, right, you don't want us, you don't want a homie regime.
Speaker 1: You don't want that.
Speaker 7: No, right, it's the only ideology where like, if we get into power in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: It's going to be bad.
Speaker 5: It's all right, Yeah, I love a homie regime.
Speaker 4: No, because I'm enacting punitive judgments against my enemies.
Speaker 7: You give me homie regime and I'm bringing back the mongol hoarde, but I'm making it Mexican. It's not it's going to be bad.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be the Mandela.
Speaker 6: Ud. Let's not lean off.
Speaker 11: Are explaining our ideas by like, first of all, if we ever get power, millions will die, die, will die.
Speaker 7: Because we're not doing We're not anyways. The idea is radical militant friendship, right, and so like that's that's what it boils down to. And a lot of people don't understand the concept of like being radically friendly, right, like being like militantly friendly, because it's a it's a weird concept. But the idea is that when you meet people in the world and your friends and you're being nice and friendly, that's cool and whatever. But every now and then you'll run across people who don't like you, who actively hate you, who think that.
Speaker 1: You're run across the way more than you'd expect.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and my answer to those people is, I'm gonna especially be your friend. I'm a specially I'm now in your life. We're now you, We're you're making I'm making me a problem and your hate is gonna fucking have to come around to me because I'm not moving, right. It's it's a it's a it's an ideology for stubborn people, for incredibly stubborn.
Speaker 2: People and persistent people, I guess.
Speaker 1: And yeah, also if I'm if I'm not mistaken, part of this is that everyone's Mexican.
Speaker 7: Everyone is Mexican. Baseline for humanity is Mexican. Yes, yeah, the okay, so it's it's a joke, but it's not.
Speaker 6: A joke our complicated racial ideology.
Speaker 7: The problem is is that in America, right, race doesn't mean your skin color. Race is like you're aesthetic almost, It's like a signifier or a complicitness with a specific type of culture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's hard to ali London has entered the child.
Speaker 1: It's hard to explain that.
Speaker 7: But like it's easier to understand for non for non black, for like non black and brown people in America, to the extent of like black people in America definitely are outside of the realm of whiteness until they get a specific amount of money and then you.
Speaker 1: Can buy your way into whiteness. Alla Kanye West, right, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 11: More like this more just a little simply to the point, I think probably a more effective way to neutralize the dismount of whiteness.
Speaker 6: Than you know, reminding everybody how wife they are. Just tell them their Mexican.
Speaker 7: Now allow allow them Mexicans, allow their country into being Mexican. Right, because not problem because because in America, being Mexican, especially being Mexican American like really does occupy this weird liminal racial space where you don't have like you're not You're not like you're never gonna when what is the Oppression Olympics with anyone? But no one wins that. But you're definitely not winning that as a Mexican person. But on top of that, you're also kind of like outside the realm of whiteness because no one is going to ever fucking identify and it will come up. You will eventually get you won't get the jobs you want, you won't get the things that you want. You're gonna have to work twice as hard, and you won't really have a reason as to why other than just like just there are cultural signifiers that make you different from us. And the beautiful thing about Mexican American culture in America is that Mexican American culture in America does not have a single source or origin point, and we all do one specific thing. There's so many different ways to express it, right. There's not like just like, oh, you only listen to this type of music or you only dress in a certain type of way. Fools come in every shape and size, you know what I'm saying, And that's the beautiful thing about it is that it's already there. You just have to open up the space for people who feel alienated by a culture or society that doesn't want them in there.
Speaker 1: Well forgive me for like explaining like intro to like racial politics stuff, but like whiteness isn't even like real, you know, like Benjamin Franklin would say like that Germans are like not white.
Speaker 7: The guy who understands whiteness is is HP Lovecraft. He's the only guy who could say that he's white, you know what I'm saying. He's the one.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta respect a man that was like so racist he saw other racist as like incomprehensible cosmic.
Speaker 7: Beings like that's you could possibly do Like that is.
Speaker 1: That is a level of whiteness like hitherto unknown to like wouldn't even bother.
Speaker 6: Being racist anymore. HP Lovecraft did it better than you're going to find something.
Speaker 1: New true true?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, HP Lovecraft tour. He left no crows, he left no racism crime.
Speaker 6: It's like a it's like a pac Man or one of those games that's essentially solved.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been solved.
Speaker 7: And but I mean that plays into that plays a lot into like the idea of radical friendship, because there are people in this world who will hate you, and they don't even know why they hate you, have no real reason other than like an ideological one, and the only way you can come combat that in an effective and safe manner is by being friendly. And I know that sounds crazy when someone's like, especially on the internet where where the Internet is this weird like space where people can send death threats to you daily and they just yeah, you can post like I love cookies, and then someone will like share a picture of your house.
Speaker 4: Fucking like saw a stack of fucking pizza boxes out. I had her like college kid neighbor's house. Was like, damn, I know exactly what the fuck these guys are doing. I know they don't have dishes. I'm going to bring them real food. I'm gonna be a good neighbor. And then just like people threatening her pets me, we're going to eat her pig.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it was the whole thing, Like I want to say a year and a half ago, but it was probably like three months.
Speaker 1: No, I think it was like I think that was like last year. Yeah, I remember the Chili. That was five years ago, Like, wake up, you see.
Speaker 6: Your experiments Land, which should because I get royalties.
Speaker 1: Trust me, our fans have seen Serial Experiments laying like. I don't think that reference is going to be lost on our listener, show.
Speaker 7: Me the Creator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know if the people listening to this transgender podcast have heard of Evan Gellian but.
Speaker 2: On Genesis in.
Speaker 5: What was your point about the Serial Experiments? Oh, just on the Internet, Yes, yeah, in the show The Wired. I think the price of the brick going up.
Speaker 1: So I find that interesting because I agree, like, I mean, obviously, uh Me and Carmen are white and do not experience the runt, the brunt of like racial brutality that comes with being a person of color in America or in the world at large. But I mean, we can obviously understand like discrimination from the point of being too loudmouth trainnies on the internet.
Speaker 5: On the Internet, that's and in real life.
Speaker 1: I don't necessarily agree with like like respectability politics. I don't know, I've told this story probably before, but like when I was like you and I like before I came out as trans, like, I think that's fairly common for a lot of trans people to maybe have like some biases like before they come out, because you know, it's you grow up in fucking America.
Speaker 2: Like so you saw me in school and you were like that, yeah, I was like ugly like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I remember when I was a big fan and still am of their early stuff, the band Against Me. And when Laura Jane Grace came out as trans, that was like the first time that I was like, hold the fuck on a second, like this isn't a joke, Like I like this person and I appreciate what they do and I want to like understand. That was like the first time I wanted to kind of like understand what was going on there. And I feel like, yeah, that's fairly common for a lot of people, like when they have some sort of bias, but then they encounter like someone that they like respect, whether it's like an artist or like an athlete or something thing and they're like, Okay, well now I'm conflicted between like my internal biases that I have that I don't really have any like reason for having other than just like growing up in America, versus the like respect and admiration that I have for this person and I feel like I wouldn't necessarily endorse like respectability politics because I don't like blame trans people or people of color for you know, their own discrimination. But I do think that there is like a certain level of like seeing someone carry themselves a way that like you've never seen before, and then like that kind of like opens you up to being like, Okay, well maybe I should confront this, Like internal biases that I have is that maybe kind of am I getting at something?
Speaker 7: Homism is anti respectability politics in the sense that like we're not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't respect you guys at all.
Speaker 11: It's kind of fucked up that we kind of equate respectability politics to not being.
Speaker 1: A true problem that I agree. I agree, and I do think that is something that I've seen a lot of people on Twitter, like you're being fucking off, putting and annoying, and then some like the most feral tranny of all time will be like what are you just telling me to do respectability politics?
Speaker 5: It's like, no, but may.
Speaker 1: Calm down just like a tiny but But at the same time, I understand where that feral tranny is coming from, you know, like like I understand why marginalized people like are fucking fed up with it.
Speaker 5: And I understand like why that they.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't want to engage in any anything that resembles like respectability politics.
Speaker 5: Amusing.
Speaker 7: Well, that's so, this is what I mean by like radical friendship, right, Like this is what you're Your friend is not someone that you meet on the street and you're like, oh, that's good, that's a good job. You're doing a good job. Your friend is someone who's like, dude, that shit sucks.
Speaker 1: Bro, what the are you do?
Speaker 7: And you know what I'm saying, And it comes from a place of love and concern. That's radical friendship.
Speaker 1: Your friends the one that's like, bitch, you look like a cross dresser. You need to pick out a job. Someone says, needs to buy a thing of lipliner.
Speaker 5: You need to like that you look.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So that's what I mean by like radical friendship. And like the thing is and I this is a genuine belief that I hold currently, right, is that like the world will be a much funnier place if everyone gets their basic needs met because I think the reason why, like a lot of comedians, a lot of people have said this that like no one can take a joke anymore, and it's like, Bro, if I can't pay my rent and I don't know where my next fucking food is coming from, and I'm tripping the fuck out on, I'm not gonna take your little joke about you know, yeah whatever the fuck sitting down, like, I'm going to use that to beat the shit out of you because I need to.
Speaker 1: I need some kind of like need that release. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you can't find you can't find justice in like any any real part of your life or any place that matter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, people find themselves in the comment section just you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, a lot.
Speaker 5: Of those people like this. This is another thing I believe we've talked about before.
Speaker 1: But like I'm all, I've always been like a firm believer of like if it's funny, it's it's funny, like it's you know, it's funny. But like for something to be funny even if it's offensive. And that's like I'm not mad at like Dave Chappelle, for instance, for like making trans jokes that like are offensive. I think Dave Chappelle can make trans jokes, even offensive ones, but he doesn't understand stand the trans experience even a little bit, right right, There are plenty of cis people that like, like I mean Nick Mallins a good example of this, Like he's a he's just genuinely a funny comedian and he tells a lot of offensive jokes, and but he like can make a trans joke because I can tell that, like he's probably met a trans person before and been nice to them, you know, Like like people can, like if you just have a baseline understanding of the trans experience, there's a lot of humor to be found there, even if you're not trans.
Speaker 7: I came up with a male to male transitionship. That's a bit that I keep going back on that, like dudes doing steroids are male to male, and they're so cunty, especially when they're doing the like the last bread. You know what I'm saying, It looks like it's beautiful.
Speaker 5: It looks like a scene from Bou Travi, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, bodybuilders, and those are the most masculine men, like you know, in their minds, they're doing it for themselves. That's Doug. You have trans you have trans goals, you know what I'm saying, Like you're experiencing like gender euphoria when you're a big masculine mane.
Speaker 6: People.
Speaker 11: People like offensive humor, edgy kind of humor. It's it's a high it has a higher skill skill floor, I guess to like execute it correctly. And people want to go out there and be like, yeah, I'm fucking edgy and they blast a racial slur and then they get smashed by the torust demon of comedy and then they just want to complain that it's not fair.
Speaker 6: But it's like, no, just get good, man.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you have to start a podcast and then start a YouTube channel and then make an epstein fit like tier list, and that's.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, that's what you get good.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: Another another strategy is getting worse, like just like dumbing it down to like the op salute stupidest possible thing, to where it's like, it's so stupid, how could you even be? Like uncle bunga brain we have what is it, the Unga Bunga mindset.
Speaker 7: It's we.
Speaker 6: Also very important in the community.
Speaker 1: Yeah yes, yeah, yeah, Shoggy, we're mind melded there like for.
Speaker 7: This was never the intention, right, but I get I get d ms all the time from people being like I found your show from like Western kabuki shouts out to those guys I found. I found your podcast through this person or these people or this guy show me the podcast, and I love your podcast, And I just like, I appreciate how much space you you like, how much space you you really leave for like queerness in your podcast.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, what are you fucking talking about?
Speaker 6: What not hell?
Speaker 1: Because like I don't yeah, because I don't get it. I think it's just because you don't even think of it that way, Like this is like just your friends.
Speaker 5: Like it's like I'm just hanging out with my friend.
Speaker 4: Making space for queer space, like making space for queers or whatever. And it's like, I mean, that's gonna happen by default if you're just fucking nice to everybody, dog like you like a regular person, Like what do you mean, Oh, I really appreciate how you're how you're making space for queers. So you like what you're telling me essentially is that you appreciate that that Marcos isn't calling me a training right, not being called a faggot.
Speaker 6: The baseline is not in a good place. It is a little weird to get the HR language sometimes, but as long as you feel good and they feel cozy. I guess it's fine.
Speaker 8: We can.
Speaker 7: I don't think they listen to the same pod because, like I call, I call Sho's gay for loving his girlfriend at least once a week. You know what I'm saying. That's what I'm saying. I'm like, I'm constantly unqueering gay sex. I'm like, no, actually, two men having sex is the straightest thing you could do, Like we both love pussy.
Speaker 1: Dude, what are you talking about? Right? I remember I remember one of the one one time I went on your show and you told me I've told the other people this story because it's so funny.
Speaker 5: But like how you said you were like in high school and you were just like the town hole.
Speaker 1: You were like going like with your with your friend, like who was fucking you in the ass to to CVS to buy like lube and condoms, and you like looked up at him and you were like, wait, dude, like are we gay?
Speaker 5: Like what do you what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I wish I could have and like that in high school because when I was having gay sex in high school, I was it was I was ashamed. There was no there was no loop, there was a jar of petroleum jelly. We never talked about it. It was shameful. We joke about it now because it's funny, though not the petroleum jelly.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: The thing. The thing was is that this is what happened.
Speaker 7: This is the first time someone had called me gay was when I was like thirteen, right, So when I was thirteen years old.
Speaker 5: That's kind of old. I was getting gay when I was like fetal, like serious, but I'm not.
Speaker 7: I'm not outwardly. I'm not like outwardly like I'm not flamboyant. I mean I am, but in a way that is more.
Speaker 3: I love.
Speaker 1: I love when gay people's asia like anyone. I'm not even that fabulous, it's not it's not.
Speaker 11: Yeah, there's nothing for any gay coated villains entirely subdicine.
Speaker 7: I'm more menacing than I am. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got more.
Speaker 5: I know you've got you you give mask for sure, but I can tell you're a little for of.
Speaker 7: Course you would have a Howard Ashman and Alan, but that's okay. Here's what happened, right, Here's what happened. When I was thirteen years old, I was with this girl. We had been together for a while, her name is Mary, right, and then we broke up. Yeah, we broke up, and like Mary had her brother named Barry.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 2: Marry and Barry.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hate the stories you tell. Yeah, because I don't.
Speaker 7: There's no way I could write this ship because it's because it's real, you know what I'm saying, Like it's true.
Speaker 5: But giving voice to what we always think.
Speaker 1: Every time. I love it, but it's always just like it's like the happiest writing I've ever.
Speaker 7: It's real life. Is the problem is that I didn't write the joke, you know what I'm saying, Like the human parents wrote to you. Yeah, the her parents wrote it. So so me and Barry like we're best friends anyways, and we got we were like friendly, We used to hang out and we used to like ride bikes together. And then one day out of the fucking blue, I hadn't been with I hadn't been with like Mary in like six or seven months, and then one day Barry was just like, dude, you're so cool, Like I missed used to come over the house all the time, like it sucks, and then he just fucking leaned in and kissed me, and like I didn't care because he kind of looked like a sister and I'm like, hey, I'm down. This means nothing. It's like listen, I'm just you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: This is so like a Wallflower House moment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And so he got weird about it, and then he told his friends that I kissed him when people went down, right, and he told everybody, oh, yeah, he kissed me, blah blah, like he's being fucking he's gay. And so his friends got together and decided they were gonna like call me gay like and like in a in a menacing way. And I beat the dog shit out of all three of them. I like proceeded to fuck them up because I'm the size that I am now, but like they're like twinks, you know what I'm saying. I beat the ship out.
Speaker 1: Of them, Like I did.
Speaker 5: I love the idea. I remember gay Mexican like.
Speaker 7: So then I went, I will like before I left, I was like, remember like they they called me like the f slur, But I was like, remember an f slur, an f slur whooped your ass dog?
Speaker 1: Remember that?
Speaker 7: Do you know what I'm saying? Like no, that's and then after after that, people were like yeah.
Speaker 1: Marcus is he's like he'll kiss you, but he's not gay dude.
Speaker 5: One of my fam Every time I hear it told, he's like.
Speaker 1: He like he'll like do gay stuff with you, but he's not gay dude. Like he can beat the funk.
Speaker 9: Out of you.
Speaker 1: So don't about him.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 5: He's a nice guy. Yeah, a cool guy.
Speaker 3: Really did.
Speaker 7: I did internalize that now because every now and then, like the last I was just like maybe like eleven years ago, I had a boyfriend and we were like, you know, we were boyfriends, like we fucking lived together, like it was, it was a real relationship. I met his parents and he couldn't meet mine because my parents did not want anything to do with that. But you know what I mean, Like it was whatever.
Speaker 11: And then.
Speaker 7: His mom one day where like she was like I'm so proud of my gay son and like him bringing and then she said that like how far he's come, and like I'm proud of him.
Speaker 1: I've always supported him. And I was like, gay son, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: You're gay?
Speaker 1: This isn't we're not, this is we're like friends or something. So it's kind of like like homeism is it's it's communistic in the sense that like like communism, you know, it's like a moneyless, class list stateless society and like a genderless, sexless, sexual orientationless society.
Speaker 2: That's like the type of relationship I pay to have access to, like on a monthly basis, Like.
Speaker 6: You could always go to Patriot.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Marcos, that's kind of what it's like being a trans woman with us. His boyfriend, like his parents will be like, Oh, I'm so proud of our gay son.
Speaker 7: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: What do you what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I have a beautiful Yeah, that's why.
Speaker 7: Like it never it's it's a lot of our a lot of our followers and a lot of our listener base they're trans, right, Like we have the homie community and the trans community is a big like overlap.
Speaker 1: It's a big fucking circle, that's right.
Speaker 7: And like everyone's always I get accused of this all the time online people are like, oh, this is egg behavior, and I'm like, if you speak to me instantly that I'm past that. At some point, I'm male to male transition.
Speaker 6: People can only hold so many ideas in their head at a given time. The Internet, that's okay, they'll move on to the next wa.
Speaker 1: The Internet, Internet queer people that like speculate on like other people's gender is something that always no annoying stop doing. Yeah, I saw you go off on that one creator.
Speaker 6: I hate.
Speaker 1: The show.
Speaker 2: I don't want to give her the airtime. Yeah, she will cause me to go into rapt out of the animals. She used to live here in Atlanta. That's what scares me.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's like like a food like I don't know if like she's actually a food critic, but like that's what she says her job is.
Speaker 7: I saw her food. I saw her food surgery, like bottom surgery.
Speaker 1: I was like, this is this is worse. That video is horrendered. Have you guys seen the movie Dressed to Kill? Have an you guys seen that movie?
Speaker 6: Talking about it?
Speaker 5: It's an evil tranny movie from Brian to Palmer.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. The one how welch No, it's Michael Caine and anyway, there's like there's a scene in that movie where.
Speaker 4: Michael Caine playing a trans woman would be so fucking funny.
Speaker 5: It's very awesome. Yeah, yeah, it's you still sounds like Michael Kine.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's a classic like evil tranny movie like Psycho or like Silence of the Lambs and.
Speaker 7: Astron The Lambs gets a bad rep for being considered like an anti trans movie because they very clearly state in the movie like trans.
Speaker 1: We've mentioned this quote on the pod how j D. Foster is like Trent Sextuals are actually very docile people. Also Jodie Foster. It's kind of serving like a like a hun voice and.
Speaker 7: Doctor like they were people. Buffalo Bill is not trains. He's much worse.
Speaker 1: Right, he's a freak across he has.
Speaker 7: That is there's like he's a Craigslist style freak before existed. You know what, right, I don't know. I don't know how those.
Speaker 6: Guys from your like horrible gross sex stories you tell sometimes.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the butter guys I grew up.
Speaker 7: He's the butter man. He's the butter man.
Speaker 1: Can we hear the butter story?
Speaker 5: Mark? Hold on, We'll save the butter story.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so the by gone air I'll just lead into the by gone air of Craigslist was my sexual cutting my teeth, right, Like, that's where I learned how to be a freak.
Speaker 5: That was that was that was where you did like that wraps.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was my b rather a mile.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, oh my god, Claire, it has a real nice penis, right, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Sweating bom forget balls in my mouth already.
Speaker 7: Oh my god. One come shot, Yeah you go, one shot.
Speaker 1: You only got one my face, You've got a chance to blow instead of Britney Murphy's Brittany Briner lesslie eight mile.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jesus fucking Christ. Okay, okay, So I was trying to get to it, but on Craigslist. On Craigslist, I was like I was, I was doing this thing like a freak would do because like I was just extremely I was extremely single, but I was also like extremely bored and horny, and I had a bunch of like bad bocts.
Speaker 2: I would post on Craigslist all the time and respond to ads.
Speaker 7: My problem, My problem is that if I'm not working like three or four jobs, if like not every waking moment of my life, and this was especially true when I.
Speaker 1: He will just become a community whole.
Speaker 7: Yeah no, no, no, if I don't have like something, if I don't have some ship to do, I like instantly will just like, well, I gotta I gotta put my dick in something or I got I gotta yeah, it's gotta be like you know what I'm saying. So I was on Craigslist constantly and I was just answering the most unhinged as many things as I could find, like just the same shit. And so one time there was a guy and he was willing to pay three hundred dollars for someone to bathe with him, right, and that was all it was, was like, I'm willing to pay someone three hundred dollars to come and bathe with me in my like you know. And then he says, like kind of a secluded areas out it's an outdoor situation. You come bathe with me in three hundred bucks. I'm big, and I'm like strong enough to like I'm short, I'm a short guy. I'm like, you know, a little dude, but I'm strong and I like work out. So I'm like positive I could whoop this guy's ass if the worst, you know what I'm saying, If worst comes to worse, I'll kill him. That I'm not worried about like losing my life here right, Like this is whatever. So I go and I get there and I get to this giant, like palatial, like villa in fucking deep in the pala walta like foothills.
Speaker 1: Right, it's huge, and like.
Speaker 7: He takes me into this house and the first thing that I greeted with is his wife at the dinner tube or at the and she's just like oh hello, and I'm like, oh hey, what's up. And then like I'm like at this point, like okay, what's going on, Like what's happening? And then like he just he's like, oh, come on, come with me, And so then we keep going and we go into the backyard, go into the backyard, and in the shed, like there's like this big shed. And as I'm walking towards the shed, I noticed I have a very sensitive nose and I notice a smell, like a very distinct.
Speaker 1: Smell that was like dairy like.
Speaker 7: Like like a like a fucking sour, creamy smell, right, And I was like, hmm, I don't I don't.
Speaker 1: Know or like where it's just going.
Speaker 5: There was not a plate of hasslebacked potatoes at the end.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I get in there, I get closer and closer to the smell is like getting intense, and I get it and in it is this really big barefoot bathtub, like a huge bear like the bear col Yeah yeah, huge massive battup right, enough to fit like three or four people in it. Wow, And like it's he it's there, and in it is a thick layer of butter all like so it's filled and I'm like what. I'm like, what in the fuck is this? And he turns on he turns on this little like machine and the machine is like it's it's just like a big generator with a bunch of like like you know, the reptile rock, the warmers, you know what I'm talking about. Just take all yeah, to make the butter softer so you can like make a liquid to clarify. And he like turns it on and he starts skimming the ship off the top and he's like making yeah no, and he's like sitting there. I think he was waiting for me to leave. He was waiting for me to flip out and run away. But I was like, three hundred dollars is a lot of money. That's not even that much depends on where yeah, it was living, it's a lot of money for me. So I like yeah, So like I'm like okay, I'm just gonna see where this is going, like, and there was no weapons or anything in there, which thank god, right, Like there's nothing you could have used as a weapon in there that I saw. So I was like, okay, if you shot, if you shot a gun full of butter, I'm positive it's not nothing.
Speaker 1: So smooth just like shoots popcorn.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So.
Speaker 4: He turns it on.
Speaker 7: It finally clarifies and he strips naked and I strip naked, and we both sit in the backup butter you mean yeah, Like it turns into like liquid at this point, and it's not like hot, it's like really did help. It was not popcorn, but.
Speaker 5: It's like, hey, brings some like lobsters with you or so.
Speaker 7: I'm expecting, Like I'm expecting, Like he gets real close to me and he like like essentially puts his arm over me. He's cuddling me, and I'm expecting, well, at any point now he's gonna like turn me over and fucking me in the ass or something, right, And I try to touch his dick because that's what I thought. I just wanted this to be over as soon as possible, and he like batted my hand away and he just sat there and he started talking to me about like his life and like where he grew up.
Speaker 1: And he's like, I'm from Wisconsin. Like he was just talking telling me all this like life story and shit, I own theaters. He was like he was like.
Speaker 7: Massaging my back and stuff and like and like just like fucking just talking to me and touching me. But he'd like.
Speaker 1: Refused to let me touch him or anything like that.
Speaker 7: And then after like after about two hours, he fucking we're done, I guess, but like no sex happened, and like he fucking we leave and then he was like, hey, thanks, I really appreciate.
Speaker 1: I wait, so you didn't get in the butter.
Speaker 7: I didn't get in the butter with him?
Speaker 9: This was this was in the butter seems like it was.
Speaker 5: It was so no, because did you shower? Did you shower the butter off?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did in his house, but I didn't get there's no way to get it all out.
Speaker 7: There's but yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Like when I was feeling you would break out like a bit like I did.
Speaker 7: I did really bad.
Speaker 1: I broke out like I had like a had body acte for like like a discussion.
Speaker 2: Well not only that, like I'm thinking about the bacteria. Has he cleaned that butter?
Speaker 5: Just like I didn't think too much story, just enjoy it.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's it's probably salted.
Speaker 1: You just go through like the rest of the week, flipping on everything.
Speaker 6: So it's like it was like a good carry.
Speaker 1: I don't I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 7: I could not you could have been it could have been homemade if I if I'm being real with you.
Speaker 1: Would could definitely have been homemade.
Speaker 7: This definitely because his wife, yeah maybe his wife, My wife was His wife was very nice and she like brought us tea afterwards, and I was like, I have to get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know what sounds like, get out the situation. Sure that sounds like a Todd Solon's movie.
Speaker 6: I would have had a butter bath with a third time.
Speaker 7: My most memorable, like like this hookup that I think about, like have nightmares about all the time, was that when n I like answered a it was a non dump, right is what they call those you know talking about Yeah yeah, yeah, But no one had answered this guy because he was wearing he just like just come into the room and blah blah blah. So then I came into the room. The ad was up for like maybe five minutes, right, and like you had to email him. He sent me the fucking the address. I go to the address and I get inside and he's wearing like a wedding dress, and I'm just like, well, I I'm gonna pound this dude out. So I'm doing my thing, I like nut and then I'm about to like walk away, and then like he grabs my hand and he holds my hand for a little bit. So I'm like, oh, this guy wants to cuddle maybe, and I'm like I'm down with that. So I lay down in the bed next to him, and I start cuddling, and he like it's the hand of the back to like touch your hand. That's like the international sign, and like I want a little more than just like I don't know if you're aware of that, but that's what that means.
Speaker 1: That's like I'm not right, Like kissing is cool and stuff like intimacy. That's like the intimacy thing.
Speaker 7: Intimacy's list, So I figured, okay, cool. So like I lay on the bed and he cuddles up next to me and he's cuddling, and then like I like noticed he was crying.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yo, like are you good?
Speaker 7: Like what's going on? And then he's like, this is my wife's dress and I'm like, oh, it's the cuck fanalty like fantasy thing.
Speaker 1: And then he goes and then he goes.
Speaker 7: She passed away six months ago and I miss her so much, and I was just like Jesus use and I'm I'm like, now emotionally invested in this, you know what I'm saying. I get like now, I'm like, so I stayed with him the whole night and we talked about all kinds of ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's also it's like a solon.
Speaker 7: We stayed in contact for like seven months and then we just stopped fucking texting me back, but we.
Speaker 2: Like, did you like fuck him more like once or twice after that?
Speaker 1: But he was not and.
Speaker 7: He was not into it. He wasn't gay.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 7: I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: Explain that he needed to get sucked in the ass to grieve with his wife.
Speaker 7: I get this, dude, but I don't know, and I like feel, to this day I have nightmares about anymore.
Speaker 1: That is. Yeah, that's like a level of like psychological dysfunction that like if you spend too much time thinking about, well, the funeral go in.
Speaker 7: I mean, but the thing is, what's fucking you have? Carmen like his dead wife's is more entirely different level of.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's still.
Speaker 11: That's like okay, Yeah, this guy's brain right, is connecting to something.
Speaker 2: He wants to like, I don't think I can't.
Speaker 6: I can't his wife and this is the way I'm working through trauma. I can't understand that.
Speaker 1: Why does a man need to make.
Speaker 7: I don't know why man needs little bike?
Speaker 1: But funny, if the butter guy had like pictures of like he has like pictures of lobsters all throughout his house, you're like walking through like another.
Speaker 7: I was like you, so, did you grow up like you from Wisconsin? Did you grow up on like a dairy farm? And he's like, no, we're coary people. Like Like what.
Speaker 4: That's such a funny way to refer to yourself as like old money from the country.
Speaker 5: Yeah, He's like, it's like related to Daniel plain View. Were we weren't the Maple family. We were the Quarry family.
Speaker 7: We were the we did all the Yeah, but I mean, like I don't know, I think that's kind of why I have the show that I have because like, I fucking have a long history of interacting with psychopaths on the Internet without without I know this is going to sound crazy, but I don't feel like I'm worse for it.
Speaker 1: Right, I don't mean it sounds like a doing a podcast is better than being a butterhole, being.
Speaker 5: Down butter hole.
Speaker 11: Marcus, all of your sex stories always make me feel like I've been wearing the same pair of underwear and socks.
Speaker 1: For entire They made me.
Speaker 5: They make me hungry, just.
Speaker 6: Grimey, hot couch feeling.
Speaker 7: I was on the I was on the part of the I was like on the dirtiest, filthiest part of the Internet for like a very long time. And in that way, like I was also like in San Jose. It's San Jose is a terrible fucking state. Especially San Jose in twenty ten is like probably one of the worst areas in the world because it's just like there's so much money pouring into here, but like there was no it.
Speaker 1: Was a hiccktown.
Speaker 7: These are hicktowns, right, So like imagine, like imagine imagine if like Georgia was like a hicktown, like like Savannah, Georgia is a hick town.
Speaker 2: Right, Imagine.
Speaker 5: There's plenty of hicktowns down here.
Speaker 7: Actually, hold on, imagine imagine like make them right.
Speaker 1: Man can know about Macon George.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know so much about the South.
Speaker 1: It's ridiculous, my boyfriends.
Speaker 7: Okay, imagine if making. Imagine if Making overnight like had an oil field and it's now with billions.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I'm saying? And like everyone who lives in Making is now worth billions, And that's exactly.
Speaker 5: I think a better example would be like Loganville or like.
Speaker 7: What is that Point Church? Where the fun?
Speaker 1: That's Louisiana. I think you know what I'm talking about. Point Church. Yeah, there's a fucking place in Louisiana called Point Church. Got popular. I don't know this one random church from Louisiana.
Speaker 7: It's a place called Point Like.
Speaker 5: You guys are from the South. You all know each other, right?
Speaker 2: What is that true detective or some ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: No, the I had a home, So like, do abandon what is it abandoned?
Speaker 1: Urban like exploring ship?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's I should do that.
Speaker 7: I was like really big into that in like two thousand and eight, two thousand and nine up until like I realized it, you.
Speaker 2: Were, I could see cruise and these are banded.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's a lot of a lot of it. Was scouting out potential places, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the idea of a gay guy. That's like, I'm just ino urban explorer.
Speaker 7: I was, you know what it was was I was more into urban exploring, but I was like, I could have gay sexier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just looking at like a beautiful landscape and being like you're just trying to really good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but no, I mean I've had a ridiculous ass because like the Bay Area itself is a weird place because it's a boom and bus town, right, So like there is times when the money is fucking rary. Everybody has money, and so like tons of people move in here and then tons of places just get abandoned. And like the city that I'm from, that happened, like just like a huge swath of got abandoned because all the money dried up in the nineties because the dot com Uh yeah, so like fucking there was nothing like they had built. Uh they built two malls in this small town only to have them open for less than six months and they close both.
Speaker 1: Of them, and then they Yeah.
Speaker 7: They so like just two giant, huge architectural structures that were just empty and like there wasn't even enough people for there to be squatters in this area, you know what I'm saying. Like they were just empty, they were just there was no one in there. So that's what I did for years and like it because I was in that weird fucking realm of psychopaths. Of course I was gonna be on Craigslist.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, some crazy should we who's does anyone else have any crazy Craigslist suck ups to share?
Speaker 5: I've never I've never used. I've just.
Speaker 6: Seven.
Speaker 11: I kind of tried to get laid on craigslows like once or twice and it didn't work out. But I did get one guy who spent like years messaging me on on freaking Yahoo Messenger and he just wanted to just wanted to jerk off, and he was very pushy about it, and he he was insistent that it wasn't.
Speaker 2: You know, nothing, something recurring thing.
Speaker 6: Gay it is, but he just kind of sex pested me for years. Want to come over? And jay o, bro, you want to come over? Job?
Speaker 1: He sounded like guys like the met what they say on workaholics.
Speaker 11: I don't know that, but just here's Eventually he stopped, and there were times I was like, maybe we could just hang out.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I only make friends. I just don't have to jerk off man.
Speaker 7: We could just be the worst. I think the worst thing I ever happened was the Reddit hookup. I had a Reddit hookup, which was the.
Speaker 1: C last Yeah, I who worked at Medieval Times on time. Oh my god, off the top of my head, that's the night. Uh No, he was one night. I think he was like some sort of like jesture or something like that, like a player, like he played like a liar or like something like that.
Speaker 5: He was basically, this guy's got pussy all the time. The nights are hot as fuck.
Speaker 1: I remember I went to Medieval Times in Myrtle Beach when I was on vacation with my friend and his like grandparents and my friend's like granddad. Like the whole time was like trying to he was like he was like every time, like the blue night would be like like because you know, each like section of the stadium has like like their own assigned to it, and every time, like our night would be like, oh, you're noted, can you make some was like this, like like eighty year old granddad was like, look at me, I love you Blue Knight.
Speaker 5: It was so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're awesome. I would love to have sex with my loving boyfriends and not any night from medieval times because.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: Anamous woman. Yeah, shouts out to medieval times.
Speaker 2: Medieval times where I got my pussy wet for the first one for real. It was the Yellow Knight for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Carmen, what was your what was your hookup?
Speaker 2: Because I wanted to hear, Oh, yeah, do you want to buckle up for this one?
Speaker 1: I'm strapped in?
Speaker 2: Technically wasn't it was? Actually it was a It was a Marta train hookup. Anyone ever had a Marta train hookup? Like subway train hook up?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I had just started hormones and I was dressed like a hooker. I was wearing fish nets short shorts on top of the fish nets, platform shoes and like a Helloicity tank top and like this guy blew a kiss at me on the train and immediately I was like, yes, hello, you know. So he came and like sat next to me and was like hey, you want to like you want to like go get a place together. We stop at the fucking Buckhead marta station. We walk on the side of the street like literally like a couple on the fucking shoulder of the road, starter pack like like all of that.
Speaker 5: He takes me to a.
Speaker 2: Hotel on Cheshire Bridge. We buy the hotel room while I wait outside looking like a hooker with all my stuff, and we go inside and he starts doing metha.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for me to make an appearance in one of these stories.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so he immediately starts doing math, and you know, I find out he's homeless, which is fine, you know, no big deal. But I could tell once like we got close enough because he kind of smelled bad, which you know what, I kind of like a little bit of stink.
Speaker 7: I get it, I get it, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I was like, okay, whatever, that's maybe why. And he was he was attractive, he was hot, Okay, I want to say, like I thought he was hot, like but then, uh, you know, after the math and like I said, no, no, thank you, no, thank you to the math. She's not ready for that yet, like Lacroix or literally me.
Speaker 4: He like.
Speaker 2: I was like, so like young and innocent. He like he's like, all right, well, you know, let's like get on the bed and like he like starts, he's like really nervous to have sex with me, and he like jerks me off. I guess correct, is that the correct terminology? Absolutely? Absolutely through my fish nets? Right, amazing orgasms, kind of actually amazing orgasm. Great, loved it. But then I was like, okay, well, are you gonna fuck me or what?
Speaker 4: Like come on?
Speaker 2: And turns out, okay, I made him go get condoms, right, he goes and gets the con because I was so scared. I don't know, we didn't have prep back then, uh huh. And and he comes back with the condoms. It's like one o'clock in the morning. At this point. It turns out that his penis is so small that the condom doesn't fit. Oh no, you know, I don't want a body shame anybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, but also mess doesn't help that. Yeah yeah, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Had a micro no big deal, you know, but no big deal.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's it's not literally not a big deal.
Speaker 2: Literally, so actually yeah, we like so like he like couldn't like he like literally could not penetrate past my ash cheeks. So we just gave up at a certain point and he was like sweaty and on meth, and like I realized that he was never going to have an orgasm, because that's what happens when you're on meth.
Speaker 1: I guess, of course, yeah, it's for it's not really for like actually busting.
Speaker 2: I learned that day. But he yeah, he he promised me that he would pay me to take a uh taxi home from because there wasn't uber lyft, this was literally pre uber and lyft at this point.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: He told me he would pay for me to take a taxi home from Buckhead back to my parents' house in Lawrenceville.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: And I stayed up all night and we sat in bed while I like laid next to his like sweaty like body, and I don't think he slept. I fell asleep for about thirty minutes and then I woke up and immediately got my stuff and I was like, okay, I gotta go. And he gave me one hundred dollars. I gave that to the taxi driver and I was like, so I guess, I guess I had sex for money. I gave that to the taxi driver and then we were on our wait. Now, fast forward to me living in Little five Points later on, living in Atlanta. Later on, at some point in my life, I was riding my bike and I saw him?
Speaker 1: Was he one?
Speaker 5: Is he one of the homeless guys in a little five Points?
Speaker 2: Probably?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Whow?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I slept with one of the homeless guys a little five Points.
Speaker 7: And I know that.
Speaker 11: You know, you know, a little bit of money on yourself. You know, that's that's fine, you shouldn't. But you're spending lots of money.
Speaker 1: On hotels, priorities.
Speaker 5: Yeah, fair for.
Speaker 12: Girls, you know, maybe yeah, should be saving this a little more in cells, get less and less credibility to be hearing stories like this because you're not like Carmen.
Speaker 7: You're a very good looking woman. Like you know what I'm saying. I like, that's crazy to me that a homeless guy with a micro penis could smash you.
Speaker 5: Well, you didn't know he had a micro penis.
Speaker 1: I didn't know micro he hit that until it doesn't matter, that doesn't that's true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, That's what I'm saying. Like, you guys will be like guys on on TikTok will be Mike Cantel tilt is negative. It's over for me to shut up.
Speaker 1: There's a microphone.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying, Like I funk on the rag. You what are you talking about? You know what I'm saying. I'm five five, But looks like Danny DeVito. You're tripping, dude, like you have no idea what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: When I'm when I'm single, my standards are.
Speaker 6: Low, literally real square pants.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, looks like she Phily has the type that's a little on the fetal alcohol.
Speaker 5: I have to respect. I have to fucking teacher for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: She fox line cooks.
Speaker 1: Everyone lends they want to line cooks now because because of the bear.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Jeremy Allen White does not look like a line cook.
Speaker 5: He doesn't. Yeah, that's the thing.
Speaker 7: Manager, He looks like a manager.
Speaker 1: One hundred.
Speaker 7: Because you're saying I look like I look like a line cook, all right, I'm a line cook standard.
Speaker 5: Just no, he does. He looks like the like the cooke head, like son of the owner.
Speaker 1: That like when he's managing the floor, you know you're in for the worst fucking night, like exactly. Yeah, he's yeah, he does not look like a fucking line cook. Line cooks are not line cooks don't go to the gym, like that's just they don't do that.
Speaker 5: They don't do that. They drink.
Speaker 1: That's literally they drink and do blow like that's It's like thisization of links has got to stop. And I say this as someone who's worth like ten years as a line cook, So I'm not besmirching it.
Speaker 5: I think I think they're great.
Speaker 7: If you're a line cook, it's a calling. You're not you don't do it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, life is not something to fetishize.
Speaker 7: I did it for three years because it was a job to me. I can't commit to that ship. I can't because it's not me. That's not it's not who I.
Speaker 1: Am, right, that's all style.
Speaker 5: No, I'm I'm a bargender. Now that's like being a capo and the mob.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 5: It's less work. It's I know how to read.
Speaker 7: So I have to be a manager, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have to work for tips, like I can't be I can't be working for like wages like no, yeah, well.
Speaker 5: We've gone on kind of long.
Speaker 6: Yeah, unlike that guy that hooked unlike the guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have other ones. You know what, Next time we talked, y'all, I'll tell you about the time that I was underage and accidentally went home.
Speaker 5: One on your show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, on my show. That's a me show. That's my shows specialty.
Speaker 2: I feel like I went into the house of a neo Nazi and I didn't.
Speaker 7: That's definitely an ancient story. I've been a couple of Nazis. They always crying. It's always it's a racial thing for them, Like you know what I'm saying, Like they love it, They're way into it. And then and then well you know what I'm saying, I nut and then they nut harder and then they go home, you know what I'm saying, and the.
Speaker 6: Life and they're considering listening to the ancient show. They're enjoying this. I just like to let you know that most of the hosts of our show have never.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we normally.
Speaker 6: Most of us are not from California. We're from normal places.
Speaker 7: So yeah, that's problem. Yeah, there's no people with Yeah, a couple of Nazis.
Speaker 1: Just one time when I was hanging out in Lawrenceville, like, uh, we were like playing pool at this shitty bar, because every bar out there like sucks. But I remember I was playing pool with uh my girlfriends at the time, and there was like this guy who was like chatting with us, and he was like fairly like uh like personable, and then like he said something and I was like what He's like, yeah, dude, and he like pulled up his like like sleep. He was like, I'm a Nazi. We were like, okay, we're we're leaving. We're getting out of here and never coming back, like this is insane.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that was my only interaction with an avowed white supremacist.
Speaker 5: I got out of there immediately, and uh yeah, so.
Speaker 7: Explain that it makes sense outside of the Bay Area.
Speaker 1: But okay, all right, well I think we should wrap this up before we say.
Speaker 5: It was a pretty bad note to end it on.
Speaker 1: Uh you should.
Speaker 4: You should maybe check out our podcasts were actually.
Speaker 1: Considerably way more normal.
Speaker 5: You're sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry personally that this got derailed as quite heavy of a way normal and this is not representative of.
Speaker 5: How it usually is no place in the homie collective.
Speaker 4: You need to chock us out on on on SoundCloud or wherever you get your podcasts. We are The Ain't Ship Show. You want to check out our Patreon give us a dollar a month. You can get the whole backlog of our episodes at patreon dot com. Forward Slash the Homie Collective. I have been streaming lately at Twitch dot tv Forward Slash Professor Getter. That's to tease anybody else have anything they want to derailing the Nazishi.
Speaker 11: Thank you shouldn't underscore h vulgaris I'm not gonna say again.
Speaker 6: You can follow me if you caught that the first time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm on YouTube at Answer Show. I'm also on Twitter at Answer Show and the podcast. If you google the podcast, you can actually find everything that we do, which is a lot of stuff like collectively and that's at the Ancient Show Official and you can google that and find a bunch of the random other ship that we do, like Substacks.
Speaker 5: I wanted to endorse you guys, sub Sock. It's really cool.
Speaker 2: I like the.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys so much for coming on those subscribe to Ana.
Speaker 2: Well that was a crazy fucking episode. Uh, Jane, are you ready to take some voicemails? We just have one crazy long voicemail today.
Speaker 1: I would love to help out our deer listener. So yes, let's take it away.
Speaker 2: Roll the taps.
Speaker 3: Hy ladies, long time listener, first time collar. It's Victoria from Rico here. So I'm not trying to kiss. Keep this short, but.
Speaker 6: Live I can run. So let's see.
Speaker 3: So I'm dating this guy that I met back in December. Here's a funny thing. When he met me at this bar that I was hanging out at, he didn't hop my tea for some reason, and I was brilliant shocked for some reason. But you're not necessarily not necessarily a problem, just like this alteration because I always think my voice, you know, runs a little bit deep and this and that.
Speaker 1: Wait can you pause it real quick? I'm sorry. So she met a guy that clocked her, did correct, did not clock her? Okay, okay, I just needed that context. All right, let's keep going.
Speaker 2: She's like, for whatever reason, by the way, this girl's fish.
Speaker 3: So I was really surprised when the next day that we're hanging out, I say this funny thing, just joke about the F word, and he was like what And I'm like, you know, I'm chance right, and he was taken aback. Anyways, I first he was not about it, but then for some reason he was like, look, I see you as the person. I really like it. I want to get to tell you. Let's keep going and that short story, long, long story, short, we're still talking. He left because he was here in pr for a vacation, and he he left back to his home in Indiana, middle of bumps up with bumps? Can I swear here in the middle of nowhere Indiana?
Speaker 6: Famous this car?
Speaker 3: I'm calling from my car anyways in Apane, Indiana, And yeah, I'm just calling because I don't know what to do. Like he lives in a place that I have, you know, at least in Georgia. I have family over there and I visit. I don't have anybody in Indiana, and I have my work here at home, and I don't I don't think I can change that. And like I'm doing really good and I don't know, like should I keep involving myself emotionally with this person?
Speaker 1: Fuck him?
Speaker 2: So he said something about faggot. He said something about.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I thought she said something about faggot, And he was like, what are you allowed to say that? I don't know, Maybe that was what I Okay, yeah, yeah, he was like he was like the woke police, like the okay, so he was not like homophobic, he was.
Speaker 2: Being he was being justin long and barbarian. What a faggot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, uh, I mean yeah, he lives far like.
Speaker 2: I was, in the most boring place in Africa.
Speaker 1: Who cares. Yeah, like I would, I definitely wouldn't like travel to go, like hell now to go even like maybe have sex with this guy.
Speaker 2: He better come to Puerto Rico. But going to Indiana out of the question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if he came to you that maybe, yeah, that might be something. But I mean, girl, let's be fucking for real. There's also the chance that, like you hook up with him, he likes it and he's like, all right, I have to kill you and myself right now, like that clastic love story, Like I mean, that is something that fucking happens, Like I mean, I don't know, like that's what This has always been the least biphobic podcast, probably the only biphobic or anti biphobia podcast in the world, because bisexual men, I guess bisexual women too to a degree, are always going.
Speaker 5: To be like the chillest about like hooking up.
Speaker 2: Having having out, having to disclose your trans identity to a bisexual person.
Speaker 1: No fear baby, Yeah, it doesn't matter. Yeah, because they're like, oh, I like everything, just like.
Speaker 2: Jonathan van Ness complains about being miss gendered and he uses all pronouns.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter. It's just it doesn't matter. If you he, she and they, then what are you getting mad about?
Speaker 7: Then?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 5: What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Sorry? I just took us down a littlerabbit hole there, So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's it doesn't really doesn't know like what to advise. Yeah, like it doesn't seem like I feel like you know the answer. I don't think you're gonna like put your life on pause to.
Speaker 2: Get it doesn't sound like you're exactly yearning. I know this girl, it's a lot.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe he's in Indiana, like downloading like Grinder and Sniffies and trying to look around for for his own little Puerto Rican TRANSSEXUALI Deiana. Yeah, so good good luck to him.
Speaker 2: I hear that they're everywhere out there.
Speaker 5: Oh where else would they be?
Speaker 2: I mean, but now, Victoria, you are so sexy, so fear, so fine, so fabulous. You you can just get it wherever you want it. Girl, fuck that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, I agree, and you should and.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah you should. But call us next week, because call us this week because we need your calls for next week.
Speaker 1: So we need your calls and you can send them to six seven eight five six one two seven eight five that is six seven eight five six one two seven eight five or whatever problems you have, we can make them worse or better.
Speaker 2: Just depends on how we're feeling that day.
Speaker 1: Depends on Yeah, it depends. I think I like our strategy of giving like one joke advice and then one genuine advice. Yeah, I feel like, because then you can kind of choose your own adventure.
Speaker 2: There you go. It's a binary choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can choose to make your life better or choose to do the funniest thing possible. And you know which one which way? Transsexual wis one closeted bisexual Indiana and man, Well, thanks so.
Speaker 2: Much for tuning into this week's episode.
Speaker 1: And yeah, thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Next week join us because we will be talking to the wonderful Liz Perschelle. We'll be talking to her about her career as a queer film historian.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we got a big movie episode, a lot of good movie recks, a lot of good movie talks, and it's all it's all gay stuff, so you know it all it all fits in line with the modus operandi of the show.
Speaker 2: So so just like this week, bring your popcorn and lots of better bring.
Speaker 1: The popcorn bag. Yeah cool. You know well, Thank you guys, and we'll see.
Speaker 2: You next week. Stay beautiful, Bye bye bye, Thank you for listening to Beauty Translated. Beauty Translated is hosted by me Carmen Laurent and Janie Danger, produced by Kirk Garen and Jess. Special thanks to Ali Perry and Ali Cantor. The music by Aaron Kaufman. Beauty Translated is proud to be part of the Outspoken network from iHeart Podcasts. For more iHeart podcasts, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you get your podcasts. Stay Beautiful, wa