Speaker 1: Hey Segree Hope you so you and this is your boy? Inn O?
Speaker 2: What up is dj E fin?
Speaker 1: And is a drink chance? Motherfucking podcast? Make some right now. We got two of the most respected people with streets very notorious. One from best Stock to a Die. The others from Murderville, East, New York. Even the old.
Speaker 2: Ladies got bodies out. You should have.
Speaker 1: These guys have been raping record labels from Atlantic Records. One guy had more deals than me. He's done work with La Red, Chris Lighty. These guys are legends. I am happy to welcome to the building. Uncle Murder and may no man. Now let's get straight to it, fellas. Father's day just passed.
Speaker 2: Happy Father's Day, Murder. How many abortions have you paid for your life?
Speaker 3: And we're talking about just from this year started just this weekend.
Speaker 2: You just look like you pay for man abortions.
Speaker 4: I'm murder.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep it rep.
Speaker 5: See this year I ain't paid for none because I'm in the situation.
Speaker 1: Oh man, have you father though? Right?
Speaker 5: You have a father, two kids having Father's Day?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 6: Thank you man?
Speaker 2: How many boss you paid for?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 3: For the brave the babies that ain't a moment of silence.
Speaker 1: A moment of silence, man, this is what the babies that didn't make it?
Speaker 5: What about the one what about the ones that they that that swallowed.
Speaker 2: It's a miscarriage.
Speaker 1: But you know, I tell my friends all the time, and my friends they don't come to be the real the war, but they will still come and say, Yo, listen, my nigga.
Speaker 2: I got a little situation. I say, listen, if I.
Speaker 1: Go half with you on your abortion, on your abortion, did you better not bring that chick around and he gna be uncomfortable when she comes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna ask her.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be like you had about you know that figure like that. So let's big up to the foul point when you watch It's crazy man. Yeah, your uncle, murder Man, you've been raping a lot of record labels for a long time. Let's make some noise for you, just just just let's let's try to run it down, murder. You've been Depth Jam with Depth Jam Web Violator because that.
Speaker 2: Was like a management but a record.
Speaker 1: Label the way the first I was with Rough Riders from I forgot that part. But checks keep it bro It was a light check. It was like it.
Speaker 2: Was like shut out.
Speaker 5: The demy was like it was ten thousand, and I'm like, we got this.
Speaker 7: He takes no noise, like five thousand.
Speaker 1: I feel like I.
Speaker 8: Got jump thinking.
Speaker 1: Who else he was with?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Rough Riders, Depth Jam, Violator on my epic.
Speaker 2: That's that's some checks right there. Listen, I know, I know, like and who else?
Speaker 4: That's it right there?
Speaker 1: And then how about you? You you raked Atlantic University first.
Speaker 6: My mama signed Universally first.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, Tone from trap Master sign because remember he was he was onening Motown with Sylvia Ron Universal.
Speaker 6: So I got signed there first like.
Speaker 1: Oh five, and then t I came in.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I got dropped. I got dropped from Universal, you know what I mean? Because I came in. I had made a record called Rumors. Remember Rooms Roomors put me in the door. So then I had I got signed. I want to say, was it five or six? Yeah, around that time, and I was signed like two years and then ship was happening, so Universal, yeah, thathing was happening.
Speaker 1: But I ain't know.
Speaker 3: I thought the label was supposed to just do all the work, you know, you know, you just coming up the streets. So you're thinking, like, as soon as I get a record deal, right then it's yeah, rocket Field out the door. But it wasn't like that, so then they dropped me. And when they dropped me, it's when I started talking to Atlantic, and then I went over there.
Speaker 1: Now that I was talking to you before Atlantic, because we all thought like you was going to slime with.
Speaker 4: T right right.
Speaker 3: What happened was Craig wanted to do the deal directly. Yeah, definitely. We was trying to work it out, whereas you know, I would I would have been grand hustle, you know, slash Atlantic, but it just it just ain't worked out, you know what I mean. I fact, I think I think Craig felt like he was already doing the deal so that it didn't matter.
Speaker 1: Because because your first hit was with Atlantic, right, my.
Speaker 3: First hit actually when they when Universal dropped me when I ain't had no deal is when I went and made the record that that was my first hit, Hiater. So when I when I had that meeting, the meeting they was we was talking and then shout out, shout out to my brother eighty.
Speaker 6: He was talking in fifty.
Speaker 4: He was up.
Speaker 3: He was up in the office with fifty one night and he was like, yo, what you're doing. He was like, man, we're talking to Atlantic man. But the feet he said, well, he said the niggas all right? What you need me to do? He said whatever. He picked up the.
Speaker 6: Phone called He called Craig and was like, listen.
Speaker 1: What you're doing with Mano and who you speaking about?
Speaker 3: Fifty picked up the phone, called him, was like what you're doing with Mano?
Speaker 6: And he was like, uh, he said, man ship.
Speaker 1: I would do it right. That was that. That was that they called.
Speaker 3: I had a meeting at night, right and and that's and then I had that record already done.
Speaker 1: Let's make some noise for fifty helping out because I'm gonna say because you know, I'm gonna be honest. The first time I seen New York try to like U unite was high hated. Like when he came out, like everybody, it didn't matter what barrow he was from. Everybody was like, yo, stop what you're doing and support Maine. Like he was the first I seen people do that, like from Sam Cresco, like it was. I was getting awkward calls like people that don't call like yo, hey, you know we support Maine. And I was like, damn Jesus. That was like the first time in way right there.
Speaker 3: That was the way that first definitely look into you know what I mean, doing something big like that definitely.
Speaker 2: Now, how did y'all come together?
Speaker 4: Uncle Marca?
Speaker 1: Like, I know, I know, y'all cool all all that, but you know, at the end of the day, this is business. You know what I'm saying. You got a whole entity on your own. He got his own entity on the own. So what was what was the final decision? How did y'all make this happen?
Speaker 5: I mean, this was long overdue, you know what I mean. That's like my brother right there.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: We got our people's we got mutual friends and shill like that. Everybody rock with each other, and we just been rocking with each other forever. So we got about thirty to forty records with each other.
Speaker 1: Year just two years.
Speaker 5: You know, the fact we worked with exactly that's right. Yeah. So it was just time and something we've been talking about forever. And then my boy was like, yo, listen, man, I got the studio.
Speaker 1: Let's just go this project independent. Yeah, okay, cool, cool. Now we're seeing baby, You're seeing y'all around baby, right, and we see that he also did Compton minus ar app and it seems like he's trying to include y'all in the bunch.
Speaker 3: What can you I mean, it ain't no bunch. It's about dope music. We are we're making dope music definitely, you know, shout out to every one of them.
Speaker 1: I respect every.
Speaker 3: One of them, you know, and but all that's yet to yet to be seen, you know what I mean. I respect Baby and what they did and what they do. I respect the brand. But we if you know, if we could get the business done, cool, you know, we.
Speaker 4: Got some things definitely.
Speaker 5: We definitely got a smoking with them shut out to London on that track, so we got a record Gang Gang Gang.
Speaker 4: You know, we're letting the business is the video right, video done and all that right, So we.
Speaker 3: Just trying to see we're just trying to work it out. Feel me if we can work it out.
Speaker 1: I mean, at the end of the day, like you know, I can give you a million baby stories and that that that is great, And then there's people that can give your man baby stories.
Speaker 2: That's bad.
Speaker 1: Is that something that came across your mind.
Speaker 3: I tell niggas like this, man, when you come out of your house, they tell you don't sell drugs.
Speaker 6: It's a good chance you gonna go to jail. So we did that anyway.
Speaker 3: In fact, don't don't don't grab that fire home and shoot that man because you you might go to jail.
Speaker 5: We did it anyway, you understand, so don't the police. We did that.
Speaker 1: It's like this man, it's like, you.
Speaker 6: Know, anything could be worked around.
Speaker 3: Like I'm a very conscious business minded person, Like, so I'm not gonna step into a situation. I don't feel like it's gonna benefit me or or or murder, and this is gonna benefit us to the to the maximum.
Speaker 1: We know the pros fucking with baby like that. We know what we can anyway. It was color to go left, but we know how it could go right as well.
Speaker 2: Everything is a risk every industry.
Speaker 1: Is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So you don't it's no, I don't think it's great.
Speaker 1: You know when I looked at it. I'm sorry to cut you off, but when I looked at it. Sometimes when when a person does messed up and then they it's like I can make it right through you. You know what I'm saying, Like like like like you know what I'm saying. I'm saying like like I could have did mad bad ship, but now I fucking with you. And as long as I keep having you saying, yo, that nigga ain't do it to me, that nigga ain't doing it to me, then it's a trickle effect, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And perfect way to start with the streets and the perfect it's a perfect New York artist.
Speaker 1: Like at the end of the day, you guys, I could throw you in fucking the Jungles at LA for a month and you still donna sound like a New York nigga. Like I lived in Miami almost ten years. Nobody has never told me I sound like a Miami because I'm a New York nigga. You know what I'm saying. And y'all, unity is something that we need. You know what I'm saying. It's something that we need. Because Leo Collins told me this one day, but this was because he was being cheap, but he told me he was like, I am more interested in Component nor Yega to get there, and I was like, he was like, you know, you guys have excellent solo careers by yourself, but Component nor Jega to get I want to invest into that, and I was like, this nigga just don't want to pay for the two solo. But he was right though, when you invest in the in the group like, that's why it definitely should be a major like coming when your guys come together, because.
Speaker 3: It makes it makes all the sense in the world where understand, business wise and just for the culture, just for where we're from, just for.
Speaker 6: That turf that we're from.
Speaker 3: And when they was perpetuating all the shit about us not working together in New York, not naking dope music and we ain't in the game the way we're supposed to do, said Murder, Let's come together and show these niggas and inspire these niggas and show them that two niggas up from best styffe foras New York, we could come together rock out.
Speaker 2: You understand. I was like, on the back, we could.
Speaker 3: We could, we could get it and that and that helps build real estate for us because now we can.
Speaker 6: Do group deal, solo deals we can do you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Definitely it's unlimited ship.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make some noise for y'all want to man, because.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: We found for I'm drinking, trying to we're trying to motivate people to rob niggas.
Speaker 1: We gotta gotta have that. Listen and listen, you gotta.
Speaker 4: He like taking the niggas.
Speaker 1: Bitch as well with the bit you're not about you.
Speaker 2: You knocking everything I was going. I was gonna save it.
Speaker 1: But the fact is that Uncle Murder threw me the hour. You a lot of bitches down.
Speaker 2: The bitch guy shot up.
Speaker 1: The girl, the lady, the young lady.
Speaker 4: She was injured.
Speaker 1: She was with me, was inured, this injured.
Speaker 2: Let's make some injured.
Speaker 1: You that she was definitely with me. So what happened if we don't want to know what happened, but you can just just.
Speaker 3: But on the real though, and and and we were able to laugh at it right now. But it really bothered me that it happened to her on my watch, you understand.
Speaker 6: And I do everything that in my.
Speaker 3: Power to make sure that she good. You understand, because that really really bothers me. It bothers me that that happened when when I invited you somewhere, You understand, because.
Speaker 2: Y'all was on the bill.
Speaker 1: Correct, Yes, we was on the field.
Speaker 3: So if I invite you somewhere, it's like your safety is my concern. You understand, especially you're not here with nobody else from me.
Speaker 6: It's not like I met you there. You understand, so that it really other than me.
Speaker 2: Man And they threw your name in the controversy.
Speaker 1: Did that bother you?
Speaker 5: You know that that hurt, that hurt, that hurt, It was hurt.
Speaker 6: They was trying to hurt me bad. But you know, the truth always.
Speaker 3: Gonna come out, but don't come out of the wash, gonna come out on the wrinch. They know, they know that they ain't the type of time my mind. They know that ain't the type of time Uncle murder.
Speaker 1: On because right now y'all got the worst reputation in New York.
Speaker 2: I know I heard the story like that.
Speaker 1: I heard the story knocked another nigga out, nigga another nigga, And Mano was just on the block like like I'm talking about this. Who told me? It's like yo, he just gotta yo. But let me just tell y'all. Let me just tell y'all. First time I ever went to the tunnel, we gotta ask what right? Like I mean, palma ized.
Speaker 2: I never went to again unless I had two hundred niggas.
Speaker 1: Too.
Speaker 2: I didn't want to bring the pops, so.
Speaker 1: We got We got kicked out of every club in New York City I'm talking about. That's how I discovered reggae thong. So anytime a person say you you you fucked up, you did Spanish music.
Speaker 2: They didn't let me in no clubs in New York.
Speaker 1: It was the only clubs I can go to.
Speaker 2: I got turned fully Spanish.
Speaker 1: But there hasn't been people with that bad rep until you. We don't deserve it. You great guys I called last night.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we just rocked to a lift down.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: No problems was there never.
Speaker 4: It was good, good energy.
Speaker 5: Nobody got shot, stabbed or nothing fucked up.
Speaker 1: We wanted that. Listen, know, let's go some real ship. Though.
Speaker 6: I had to call the nigga and shack a nigga a promoter.
Speaker 3: Basically, I had to have a conversation with him, with him and say, listen, in all your years and booking me, have ever came to your venue and ever disrupted it?
Speaker 6: Have I ever started anything? Have I ever caused you to.
Speaker 3: Lose out on money? Have I ever disrupted anything? As Uncle Murder ever been an issue for you, right, nah bro. So when our names come up and people trying to perpetuate that, I would think that you would give them the real if they don't know nigga, Like if my if a nigga speaking on Norria and what he's saying is not right, and I'm in the vicinity, it should be my duty to say, nah, bro, that ain't that ain't right.
Speaker 1: There's a rumor that when you guys come out, you guys can't get in the club.
Speaker 6: Na, that ain't true.
Speaker 10: We get yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: That they got to call.
Speaker 1: So us let them know, can break this down, how this happens. Y'all show up, the security comes out.
Speaker 6: Nah, there, it's no issue when we show up.
Speaker 1: This is the thing.
Speaker 6: It's no listen. I just for the record and just for the people.
Speaker 1: That a private.
Speaker 3: It's not a it's not a club in New York City that I cannot walk into.
Speaker 6: America. You know understand. But we're talking about we're talking about New York about.
Speaker 2: A little bit more drunk.
Speaker 6: So we we go up.
Speaker 3: We're talking about we're talking about the city, right, they're talking about New York. Right, It's not a it's not a club in New York City that being old murder can walk into.
Speaker 6: It's just that this this.
Speaker 3: Uh you know this aura And and I tell a nigga like, when has anything ever happened?
Speaker 1: I invited you to my CRIBB fifteen people and we all know you know, this is one of my favorite moments in life, not in hip hop, one of my favorite moments in life. Mano's out there pop and I'm so proud of him. I know him, but we don't really know each other, but I know him. That told man I said, Yo, this is not and not just in hip hop, this is one of my favorite moments in life. I looked over the main I said, Yo, we're gonna go barbecue, throw some fried chicken, you know, come to the crib. That nigga looked at me like.
Speaker 2: I may no, no, Like I just came home from kidnapped. You're gonna invite me to your house?
Speaker 11: And I was like, yeah, nigga, show you like I mean.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing you owe me is just do that to a nexts coming.
Speaker 2: Up, because he had to like really warn me, like.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, yog my, nigga's nigga. Nobody invited me today that because here's actually was one of my favorite reactions in life. It's because like, I never had nobody trying to show me something else. I never had nobody trying to stare me in a different direction.
Speaker 2: I ain't they OG's, you know they. I don't believe in that ship.
Speaker 1: But at the end of the day, I'm in this game and I came in before y'all, so it's only right to like, I live on the beach, Nika. Look look at that water right there, looking for the rest of lights, and I'm gonna fried chicken.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know, but that was one of my favorite moments in life. And not only that, it is like, I know you guys, you know what I'm saying. You guys are real dudes, but at the end of the day, you're getting a bad slack right now. So that's one of the reasons I wanted you guys to come on. So how do you think you could fix this situation? Because somebody said, yo, I think they gotta start doing charities and all that. But when you do that, it makes you look give like, it makes you look more guilty, like going to a school popping up and just buying something. I'm gonna tell you what we do.
Speaker 3: We just keep doing what we're doing right, doing positive ship, powerful dope music.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: We both got music out, you understand. I just put out a video today, you understand.
Speaker 1: And we ain't.
Speaker 6: Doing shot ready, but what we're doing, we're doing something tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: We we got this thing that we started, Brooklyn Unified, where we where we were bringing all the Brooklyn artists, the young new ones coming up, and we get them all in the room, We're gonna have real talk with them.
Speaker 6: I have to press there. Uh. Fox News is gonna be there and we're gonna get them real talk. And this ain't about putting guns down and none of that.
Speaker 4: Show nigga shooting nigga.
Speaker 5: But what we're trying to say is, like, is where you do it at?
Speaker 12: I understand, wh where's the where's the great place to shoot there?
Speaker 1: He's got shooting area, yo. I ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie. I forget what state it was. They had They had a like I know, they had a like like a war zone, like you could go to the wall just in this area. I forget, forget where America series is America like like like you could go to war, but just here, just in that area, like and if you anywhere.
Speaker 2: Around it was different. So that's crazy.
Speaker 5: But his mom's crib like that crib, there's different places you nigga.
Speaker 1: Kids don't have to that's not yah.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The what was the name of that precinct that you just did? A doctor? That was like the dirtiest Grammys preacher.
Speaker 5: That's why, like real talk growing up for shooting at the police was kind of like nothing because they know when I say that, they invited the challenge. Described got shot by police in my hood, even one of my homies, and they knew niggas was beefing, so they come through with hoodies on. No badge ain't now all theyre doing is coming around the corner. They know niggas is armed up already anyway. So the first nigga that scale that that wall, we're backing out banging, you know what I'm saying. So that's why it was so easy to catch the tim murder on police in my hood.
Speaker 1: Yo, that that documentary was dirty? What is it called? The seventy five? My dude, I ain't gonna front uh b doc from Radar this is randomly hit me. Was like, I know you're a documentary gut right, Like I said, yeah, he said, you watch this ship and it gave you the history of East New York.
Speaker 2: Like East New York is a notorious hood.
Speaker 1: Always every nigga was ever in jail with from East New York had a buy.
Speaker 13: It that's makes noise, niggas, listen, listen.
Speaker 2: It was it was like I meet a nigga like, yo, we are you from Marci from So He's New.
Speaker 1: York's you got a body you know? So So I'm watching this documentary and then it's crazy because this is the day I was going to actually change my name of my company from Militainment Compania.
Speaker 2: I was gonna name it company.
Speaker 1: I thought. I made.
Speaker 2: The document I'm like, oh, niggas names.
Speaker 1: And the niggas was hell like. And then they had these people and then they had the old you know detective saying how foul they was and.
Speaker 8: How how normally the same detectives were talking about themselves.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: This is They even had the extreme dealers, like the everybody was convicted, the charges is.
Speaker 8: Going, but statute limitations, limitations.
Speaker 1: You know, we heard of these ships like we heard of the priest in the Bronx. We heard of the priests in Queen's Bridge that killed rich kid. You know what I'm saying. But I ain't never get a chance to see it. Now, that's my first time like looking at Eastern New York from a cops few, and that ship was not pretty. That ship was not pretty.
Speaker 5: That police ain't given a fucking like my I mean, even when you get shots like that, they come over there popping ship to you. Oh, the niggas finally got you hung because you're gonna die before the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how did that go down?
Speaker 5: I was hoping to get a fucking like an interview with the niggas because Mainland was like, you're really going hard with this. I said, yea, I'm wrong with this ship to the whales for a little fucking So I was hoping that you get an interview with the nigga to smack the ship out of them and cursing.
Speaker 10: I would have been super you went for a minute, like two years, but.
Speaker 4: I would.
Speaker 6: In person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he get an interview with Cam and Cam he does that rappers, Yeah, because Cam said he wouldn't snitch and then he starts giving Bill and then that's what cam was like, you man, you like, that's where that meme come from.
Speaker 2: So so so how did this beef start?
Speaker 4: Because we had pointed me in Mayo?
Speaker 2: You got yeah, I had a police officer.
Speaker 1: You had a gun to the gun that got him fired. Let's make some money. Yet I remember that, I remember, but the gun. It was a picture he was at the video studio.
Speaker 3: That he was doing and then just actually positive it, man, and then I wanted to take a picture with the like that that's all so all right, So it was a picture if that's what it was. It was a picture from my Instagram. This would this would have come from. And what happened was somebody's a murder. Yeah you too, listen guys trying to clear.
Speaker 6: A picture.
Speaker 3: So so what happened was the the fuck the fuck bag director, the pussy ass nigga directed. Director put the video. He didn't want it in the video. There wasn't funny video. Told what I told the nigga was, I said, listen, if you put it, if you leave this shot, told them to take it out.
Speaker 1: If you leave it in.
Speaker 3: There, though, it's gonna overshadow.
Speaker 6: What we tried because all they're gonna do something about that.
Speaker 3: And instead of it being having a message, we're gonna have to find we're gonna we're gonna be trying to downplay that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to fight against that. Instead of.
Speaker 3: Its going long about the message. Now niggas getting killed by the police. This is what we're talking about. We're trying to really say some real ship and but y'all to.
Speaker 1: Have real guns was like it was and he was an actor he was it was no, he was a real police. Oh no, Freddie Wild got the principal fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Lawyers, they got their lawyers by wait.
Speaker 14: Wait, wait, hold on what we got murder the lawyers real lawyers was the Bronxton Broder lawyers.
Speaker 5: In the video and they was the police. I guess was mad because they was involved with the whole thing. They wound up getting fired. And it was the same video they was getting like twenty here.
Speaker 1: I'm never coming to the Uncle Murder made them videos.
Speaker 3: You can do it, jument on the one video.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, you guys, you know what's crazy.
Speaker 5: They was only working for the States and now they actually working for the FAS. So they actually came up with us. They said they was actually happy they did that ship. Fuck the state and now they federal and they getting bigger funded. So they probably went from twenty million to about thirty forty million a year.
Speaker 8: Now, wait but roll back to the bill oft finished what happened?
Speaker 2: How did that get back to me?
Speaker 5: He was just mad because me and Mano was pointing a gun to a cockpad, and he tried to make it seem like I actually was happy that part of the video was in there.
Speaker 4: I was like, you wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: It seems like you wouldn't be.
Speaker 6: Like it's like my even twin brother, you know what, you know what.
Speaker 1: I knew both of y'all individually, but now we see.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy. And sometimes you're gonna have a homie that stops you from doing something stupid. And yo, time you.
Speaker 5: Know you go through, he stops me from doing a lot of right. And I promise you, but problem, no, no, no, don't let him get the little bit off.
Speaker 4: It's gonna stop it.
Speaker 5: It's like it's like Mark were about to go with that niggas niggas all the way.
Speaker 1: Did that's wrong? We're going all the way And now that ship.
Speaker 5: I'm trying like so it's it's real flipping.
Speaker 1: It's real funny. Boy, I tell you, like Michelle, like like the man, because you can kind of shipped on came Selle. No, man, come on, I'm just in of that guy.
Speaker 3: Don't know.
Speaker 12: This is what makes you because every time you say so, he does not.
Speaker 1: I'm in of that guy. I'll be watching. I'm like Michelle, you know I never met. So we're gonna Lena.
Speaker 4: Let men thinking you're.
Speaker 2: Still ready to go in like you got the face like I'm ready to go.
Speaker 1: Like you ready for me to throw you the alley.
Speaker 3: He was the fun.
Speaker 1: But did you hear that from? Man?
Speaker 3: But tell me, I don't know you're talking about you would never say anything, gentlemen.
Speaker 1: It was okay, you know, okay, Well let me just tell me this is not no saying because Nory is a great guy. It's big, but no, it's not big. Podcast the podcast. I was searching the internet and one day I seen he was on your give was the headline.
Speaker 2: Uncle Murder says this cave Mille.
Speaker 1: He stinks.
Speaker 2: Like holy shit, right, so I click on it.
Speaker 1: But the funny thing about it was main old was there but he he was quiet. There's a video you're watching.
Speaker 2: This is the Reference Club.
Speaker 1: Damn listens the Preface Club. And I've never met Kate Michelle. Michelle's cool with me, but I just thought it was awkward. And then the next time I see you Shade forty five and you actually did a pol apologize. Apology was not sincere? Did you have was it goom phone goals? Oh no, that that didn't happen because she d you a goom phone was correct.
Speaker 4: Now we was actually waiting for the groom you never got. We never got the goom You got a call.
Speaker 1: God, damn you got call.
Speaker 2: You gotta make your presence be known.
Speaker 4: My number been saying that ten.
Speaker 1: Years number is the fact I lost your number and went through my phone and had it. I said, definite number is so you never lost it. Then I lost all contacts and then I backed up and I had all old contacts.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's cool. Though, it's cool.
Speaker 1: That was cool, okay, And mean, did you passed? I ain't hit me? Neither did you? I don't. It's okay. We listen whatever you say.
Speaker 2: That's great, whatever you say, Smashing listen to the podcast.
Speaker 1: Everybody listening just the guys in this room.
Speaker 3: Now, I don't, I don't. I don't talk like that. No, but that's ten years. You did a ten year that ship fuck your list up. But let me just ask you the ten years something. So you guys listen, you making up for them ten years?
Speaker 6: Let's make up.
Speaker 1: Lloyd, you making up? I love you too?
Speaker 8: Is that true?
Speaker 2: I heard about I was still acting murder.
Speaker 1: So where that happened was one thing.
Speaker 4: Him and Shorty was rolling right.
Speaker 2: Your this list is pretty nice.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: The thing is this, You and Buzino got a great hit list, the thing.
Speaker 6: Right, And if I talk about it, then it's gonna suck.
Speaker 1: Up the future.
Speaker 6: List ain't gonna say this nigga heat heat that's.
Speaker 4: Talking.
Speaker 6: I was gonna give it.
Speaker 3: I was gonna give his ass some pussy, but then I was gonna throw them something. But I see him on the podcast talking down, so I can't. He don't even know the whole.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise for me.
Speaker 1: No trying.
Speaker 2: You're trying to keep this dick relevant out here. You keep relevant.
Speaker 1: That's a rule.
Speaker 5: Relevant that that's my big.
Speaker 2: But certain certain niggas you got you got it.
Speaker 6: You don't know when your relevant when that when the bish that you mean I heard about you?
Speaker 1: Do you get I heard about your ass? Is that how it goes down? I get a lot of that I heard about you.
Speaker 5: That's something of the best. That's real because they got something to prove. They've been trying to outdo the next motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You know. That's that's good.
Speaker 1: So what would Sonny? Sonny thing would never be relevant. I just know my relevance of my thing, my man, Sonny. He has an aar part peak rd you know what that is.
Speaker 2: That's when you fit the old.
Speaker 1: And you got an aar P car.
Speaker 2: He's relevant in the nineteen twenties. Yeah, yeah, definitely.
Speaker 1: He got to his chest head is ridiculous. So so so you guys, So what's the next move for murder and may or murder by itself?
Speaker 2: What's the next move?
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm working on the project in Lindy Grin story that's coming soon.
Speaker 1: I going, what is it? Leonard? Leonard? Listen, I think over Leonard. Yeah, you know what, man, let me let me tell you why. Because Leonard is still a name of a killer. That's a fact. If a nigga named Leonard from East New York.
Speaker 2: He killed somebody.
Speaker 1: That's why I had to act up.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying I did nothing, but that's why I had the ax.
Speaker 4: That's hard with the glass.
Speaker 2: Even peeped him out for Mexico, you know.
Speaker 5: But now I'm really working on the Lindy Grint story right now, so I'm trying to transition on so LG.
Speaker 4: That used to be my.
Speaker 5: Nickname Gardens too now now from had a couple of shootouts over there, big shootouts, big out to the shooters, but got.
Speaker 1: Cousins in pink houses. I don't even see them niggas. They some foul man shoot ye niggas. Yeah, you don't know, you just know, you know.
Speaker 3: Not Usually y'all don't with each other, right, really, listen, listen, this.
Speaker 2: Is this is you know.
Speaker 1: That's that was the most beautiful part of me and Compone's relationship was the fact that now you could.
Speaker 2: Go to Left Rack, you always want to see somebody from queens Bridge.
Speaker 1: You go to queens Bridge now you always want to see somebody from Left Rack. And me and Capone didn't know what we was doing. So I know that y'all a lot smarter than me and Capone. You know what I'm saying, and you know what I'm saying, Like when we were doing it, were too young to and it revolutionizes your hood, you know what I'm saying, because it's like it's like they might have not fucked with me. No, they might have been like, man, them best our niggas, but they didn't want coming around with you. And then now your niggas start hanging around, and you know it breaks down on the walls.
Speaker 3: Definitely, you unifying the LUs, You're unifying the burrow, which which helps unify the city.
Speaker 1: That's right. That's how shout out the maino being the second nigga to eat on our podcast Tax Salad. Though it was awkward, he slid and say, let's make some noise man trying to get it. So so now we just recently got the news that Trey ab dodged the actually murder charge. Murder charges. That's makes that's makes big up to whole Vein as well and young Litho. So, like, how did it feel that night you guys was there? Like, I know you touched on the fact, but.
Speaker 6: It was a beautiful night to be honest, it was a beautiful night.
Speaker 1: Cloud over t I like because it seems like it's t I as.
Speaker 6: He asked me something something like that.
Speaker 1: Who I asked that's beautiful. You can recognize that he asked me that.
Speaker 3: But what he said was, He's like, YO, were talking the phone, like it's like, you know, we got to try to get away from the bullshit, and like we gotta He's like, damn man, do it?
Speaker 6: Do any ever really get away from it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Kr Rest once says something in the lyric back in the days, and it stuck with me for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: He said, watch what you say, because you attracted.
Speaker 1: So if if if I'm if I'm gonna be talking about, you know, blowing balloons and you know what I'm saying, doing clownship, that's but if you constantly you know, and I don't think I think music has actually matured. I think that his crowd hasn't. And not only that, it's.
Speaker 6: Like we do know this still has nothing to do with him.
Speaker 1: No, we know that.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes sometimes it's it's energy, like like sometimes you could just wake up in the morning and somebody could give you bad energy like the doorman or you know, you go downstairs and somebody give you back and then you just have a bad day. And I just feel like I felt like it was something wrong. It was something. What I mean is sometimes it's a black cloud that follows over the over a black cloud, yeah, black black crowd. Yeah, you don't really believe in that.
Speaker 6: I believe in what you what.
Speaker 1: I believe it just happened.
Speaker 5: I think that shit just happened randomness, Like it just it was a random situation that happened.
Speaker 4: Then.
Speaker 5: I don't think it was necessarily something like following to ya.
Speaker 6: Right, Maybe that situation could have happened somewhere.
Speaker 4: It could have happen, but I don't think it was.
Speaker 3: Or somebody else's concert, right, I don't think that really reflected Tip or also any like they try to portray that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I hated the fact that they that they leaned on y'all, like y'all names were brought up. I hated that fact because like it was a tr show. Your name is on the bill, you have all right to be there, like you know what I'm saying, And we shouldn't have been there. It seem like y'all, you know what I'm saying, Like y'all snuck in and they just they cleared your name.
Speaker 2: Your name didn't really pop up.
Speaker 1: It was one guy who said what he said, why you ain't help or something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me neither.
Speaker 2: Ye that's the stranger.
Speaker 3: But they try to say that men me and me and Homie had a problem and that's.
Speaker 1: Where we started it.
Speaker 3: We try to find find a place or find a story to fit. They tried me because I was still on the scene showy got hit. You know, I was down there. I was looking disheveled. And then when I think about it, when when one of the police like, hey man, then you have on a chain, I was like, yeah, pop, so somebody tried.
Speaker 1: To snatch it rights Like.
Speaker 3: I start laughing, like you know what I mean, because they actually that the hospital, So I guess they they really just made that up, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Like me and dude never had a problem, never had an issue.
Speaker 3: If anything, if they really looked, they always see that I always supported what they was doing, so you know, it just it's just bad because when when you're trying to do other ship, you don't need that summer jam was coming.
Speaker 6: We almost got kicked for that because of that, so.
Speaker 3: People thinking that we were surprised to guess what really wasn't we had our set, but well we couldn't be announced, so then you know, here comes to your certain clubs.
Speaker 1: As much as I was laughing earlier, like I was playing around when I was laughing, because that really hurt me, Like I'm gonna be honest, it really hurt me because you know, when I realized that my city didn't even stand up, like you know what I'm saying, Like I'm gonna be honest, Like I wanted pedigation to say that nigga was a good dude, because I like, when I got out of the tunnel, I used to have to meet repetgation. I used to sit down, go to lunch with this nigga and I used to pay the bill on purpose because I want him to judge me on the character that he just met me. So I always paid the bill and not once did he say, nah, maybe it's this cruel.
Speaker 2: Like he never said that. They just let me take the hit, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, like they And then the Hot ninety seven shooting, like I just was finished and at the end of the day, nobody whenever they bring up the Hot ninety seven shooting and I'm not trying. I just got to address this because I see motherfuckers tweet out that link the other day. This is the only time in hip hop history that they put Nori before Copone. Like all the time they always say component on me, but they were like the honety seven shooting with Doory and Compone and I'm.
Speaker 12: Like, yo, yo, I see the link yesterday like a because tweet.
Speaker 1: Tweak the link too, and I'm like, and I was gonna say Nory wasn't there, but I was like, you know what, I'm perpetuating the story.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna just let it go.
Speaker 1: But you know, I really do pray that these people do actually sit down and kick it with y'all, because at the end of the day, I know you guys are great people, man. I know, like you guys are sitting here and let me joke with y'all like that. You know, this is real shit like and and and the thing about hip hop is they they want to when something is bad, they want to glorify that because they want to shut you down at times.
Speaker 2: It's the hip hop publications and blogs.
Speaker 3: But anyway that but in this in this situation, because I'm going to tell you right now, like when that should happen.
Speaker 1: I saw the headlines. I believed it. I'm like, oh ship like it was, it's like clickbait.
Speaker 5: You know why they had Uncle mur.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: But you know what, in this situation, it wasn't even like the hip hop blogs that started. It was the news regularly. It was like daily news and the posts. They was very unresponsible, very irresponsible because everything that they wrote about was untrue. Me and him was never on stage, Yeah, definitely. We never got off the stage, and we wasn't open.
Speaker 8: And it's like they're not even doing journalism no more, nobody, but we was gonna get brought out doing tip set.
Speaker 2: That's what I heard.
Speaker 3: He was bringing us out on his set. Now what happened was and which in which the time that we're living in right now, it ain't no real journalism. It's it's sensational. It's all about what looks it sounds juicy. Nobody even give a fuck, no more like by the truth about the truth, the truth, but it's about what sound like something juicy to talk about people.
Speaker 1: Getting hurt over that ship. If the lies more sexy they're going with the loss.
Speaker 6: Because the truth never the truth never sound that good. So when I said, yo, I wasn't on the stage, I wasn't. I don't know. I never had.
Speaker 3: Problem with him. That don't sound that don't sound cool, don't sound.
Speaker 5: Like these business that be lying like they know the su dickies henties.
Speaker 3: It wasn't about the nineties and flat.
Speaker 6: No, Well have ninety nineties? Whose school face?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Man, I mean, you know New York we really we really. The thing about what I tell people all the time is the reason why the nineties and I know you just said the nineties was it was easier to break music is because you had to go to the tunnel. Like, I don't give a fuck who you was. I don't care if it was outcast, I don't care if you was. You know what I'm saying, jay Z, if you was motherfucking you know what I'm saying, Lockjawe mccrawl.
Speaker 2: If you was. If it was the nineties, you had to go through.
Speaker 8: There was gatekeepers in the nineties, good and bad. To go through speed it was you had to go through.
Speaker 2: The carbon.
Speaker 1: But there was places and we can come hang out and break your records, Like you had to realize the tunnel was the size of two costcos we don't have a club like that no more. You gotta like you just think about it, like I used to hang out on the tunnel like my people. It's like KO did, but like you know, it's just dancing. But you had to realize the tunnel like me and you could both be in the tunnel the same night and if the DJ don't shot you out, I wouldn't even know it was there, that's how big it was. And we would come to play these records like t on Why First got played at the tunnel, Like we went to the tunnel and said Flex play this, and Flex played this, Site play this and Big Cat God I said, Dad, play this. We don't have that no more.
Speaker 6: But the culture different now.
Speaker 1: The coach is totally different because of the Internet.
Speaker 6: You think, not even.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about as far as the clubs, Like if you look at New York, we probably got more strip.
Speaker 6: Clubs than anybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: So the coaches changed it. The coach is changed from now it's it's not so much about the regular club. Now we want to be we we kind of embraced Southern culture. In Miami, you always broke a recordized club in New York is the same way.
Speaker 1: Now in New York, I remember it was bad to doctors ladies. Remember I remember you was considered a trick if you threw money out of bitch.
Speaker 2: Like in New York.
Speaker 1: This is a It was not range. That was super normal down here. No, no, I mean out here, you guys, but you guys like you guys kind of perfected trains out here, like yeah, yeah, I've seen you running a couple of trains.
Speaker 4: Right here.
Speaker 1: He's New York. Yeah, I had that. You have to run a lot of trains. Is really like that, like.
Speaker 15: This one one miss Like I'm just gonna do all y'all because just get it out the way next month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a lot of trains in the project. You were a little ceasy. I have BEF at one point, and that was cool. That was cool, you know what I'm saying now, it's cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kind of early on, earlyer, we kind of went through some stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah what happened man, Yeah, it's the old history.
Speaker 3: Man. We we we we went through some stuff, you know, we we we're cool.
Speaker 1: We alright, I see him.
Speaker 6: You know what I mean. I'm off that. You know, I'm one of the biggest.
Speaker 1: Ship you beat up Trash to write what happened with that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, him, I need to notice start listen hurt me never ever listen I never, I swear to God, even me and you spoke about it.
Speaker 1: We ain't about it because we was on the phone and it was like, I'm still like a nineties nigga. I think everybody tapping my phone and yeah, you know what I'm saying, But we ain't never actually addressed this. Ever. Trash is already mad at me because men said, Tras, I love you, but I got to ask this story.
Speaker 6: Trash person foremost is he run off on the plug?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Man, what happened was what happened was.
Speaker 2: This is Foure by the way, if he came.
Speaker 3: First of all, First of all, I love I love that whole Queen's Regime music.
Speaker 1: I love that whole way.
Speaker 2: You always told me.
Speaker 3: I always told you that I was a fan of that of tragedy, seeing that mob deep I fucked with all that.
Speaker 1: Right, you're coming home from jail, coming home.
Speaker 3: Something like oh ship, yeah, oh ship, nigga, tragedy like and I'm a real nigga. So I telling nigga, Yo, listen, homie, your music helped me through the big I told. I told the locks that I told tragedy that.
Speaker 1: I don't know why I thought y'all was locked up again. No, I never met that.
Speaker 6: I never met him, and so I came home.
Speaker 3: So we we we you know, we was kind of job asked cool, we would never hang out or nothing, but yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Was half ass that you know what.
Speaker 3: He came to me with some some deal like, yo, you know it's a mixtape deal since you this is this the lane that you in. He had some distribution or whatever, and he came to me with some contract.
Speaker 6: The contract was like, all right, I signed. It was a five thousand.
Speaker 8: Dollars man, right, so it's going through him though.
Speaker 1: I signed, and then I.
Speaker 6: Never heard from the nigga again.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 6: So I was just like, damn, I'm telling you, it's like, I don't want to destroy rap hero on mine.
Speaker 3: You understand something like this a hero on mine.
Speaker 6: It's not telling nigga. I ain't wanted my old niggas to be like yo, I'm I'm not a fan, Like I don't go to the club and see a nigga that I know I love his music and act.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know who he is. I don't do that.
Speaker 6: I ain't with the whole ship.
Speaker 1: So I was like it was hurting me.
Speaker 3: It was hurting me because I was like I was calling he wouldn't hit back, and prior to that, he was always calling back, so he like my nigga. Like months and months months months, I never heard nothing back from that man, and I was just like, damn, son, I gotta put him.
Speaker 1: On a plate.
Speaker 6: I got to something hurt me more than her. I gotta put him on the plate.
Speaker 1: Son, I have to now what happened.
Speaker 3: No, man, I was in a party. I heard him. I heard him mention his name.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was in the building.
Speaker 3: He was downstairs, right, he must have just came in. We was upstairs, and I told my people to say, Yo, he on the plate. Son, I don't really want to do it, but.
Speaker 1: He on a plate. You know what I'm saying. We gotta take care of it, you know what I'm saying. So we got it. We got it.
Speaker 3: And at this point, I'm doing the industry, so I don't really.
Speaker 6: Know no better.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to take care of everything. I'm accepting every challenge. It's nothing that everything I want to accept. I want to do everything. So he he uh, he wanted. I said, they're gonna call him up here, We're gonna have my way. And then he wind up coming up and then he see me. And then you know, when a nigga owe you money, you know what the first thing a nigga say when you see you.
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 1: That ship made me so mad.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I never even put her hand on him, though, Man, I just you know, I never put a hand on my Let I let I let I let.
Speaker 3: The dogs eat, you understand. And that was just that, you know what I mean that? You know she was bad?
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 14: Hey, man, let's make some noise. Man, hold on, what that crazy?
Speaker 2: He thought he was doing something good? No, no, it is a little good.
Speaker 4: It is a little good.
Speaker 1: It is a little good. It's just not today. I just don't want to get kicked out. I don't want to kick out of the hotel. So so murder man. A lot of people, a lot of people said they worked with Chris Lighty. A lot of people said they got like after he passed away. I've seen a lot of artists claiming him right, I worked with Chris. I'm damn there fifteen years straight since nineteenninety eight. I'm trying to am I putting more years on it or no, that's right about the eighteen years. I'm trying to not be as old as I am. All right, but Chris really fucked with you. No, definitely, but he really fucked with you. So let's talk about me something.
Speaker 5: My first time coming up in Chris's office. Man, I remember just walking around Vallet and shit. I was going through some shit.
Speaker 4: At the time. Niggas Beef and me and my man Brown So were just in there. Strap.
Speaker 5: I remember just walking around the nigga office and shit. So He's like, yo, what's up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: Who you I'm up there sucking with Mike like you. I'm like, yo, man, I'm Uncle Murder. So you heard about you man? I said, yeah, man, you need some shooters up here. Man, niggas is shooting up the office.
Speaker 2: And I was very light after that.
Speaker 5: I was He said, you be talking about a lot of people, man, you talk about a lot of people. I was saying something about fifty at the time. I was just like, I didn't give a funk. I said, Man, I'm talking about everybody to somebody say something and I could get in the game, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: That was my approach.
Speaker 1: So so I seen I seen them.
Speaker 5: He like, yeah, so you got some music? I said, yeah, Man, Greenland got a hot ass mixtape. He was like, here shut after Greenland. Man, he played the big part of my.
Speaker 4: Up bringing around. Now we're still sucking around. But green just doing a bunch of others, you know, he and.
Speaker 5: All that, and yeah, he left me. He left me for bigger things. It's okay, I mean, I get it. So but Chris was like, yo, give me the music. Man said, I'm gonna check this mixtape by Man said if this ship whack because I'm walking around his office talking so much ship like yo, man, ship can begetting shut up here and nothing happened.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You need some shooters up there.
Speaker 4: Chris like we got to push it in order.
Speaker 5: He was like, no, I don't worry. We sitting already in order. Your music. Man, He said, you're a rap or a shooter.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm both. Check out the music. So he was like, I'm gonna call you and let you know. So he hit me up the next day like, yeah I heard that c D. I said, what you think. He's like, Yo, it's fire, come up here. You know he got you to deal with La Red right, Yeah, he got me to deal l A re in the first day with death Jam as well with jay Z and all.
Speaker 1: That damns makes a lawyers for uncle murder having mad chat. You know, in my head, I calculate these numbers.
Speaker 3: I know these numbers like I've been county and one day and one thing about me.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to drive.
Speaker 2: So just listen. Listen.
Speaker 1: The other day, I'm watching an interview. That's what I was about to tell you out there. That's another thing that me and you relate to. I know, I know how to drive. I don't think anybody just want any respect on my name when I drive, no respect on it. I'm like a turtle.
Speaker 2: I never seen you drive because I don't got no license. Some super this nigga drive, but you don't want to drive. You might be worse than me.
Speaker 5: This girl was trying to teach me. I actually was doing good. It's probably like for something in the morning. Man, Never forget we had a dining by Queens Boulevard.
Speaker 4: She said, you've ready to learn.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm probably like seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 5: She was a little oldhead. Probably said I'm like, all right, fuck, let's try. So she actually has me get on the van wick I'm driving. I'm like, damn, I'm on a high way. I'm like, there's no cars on the road. I'm not trying to kill him. This salute three.
Speaker 1: So I'm driving and there's no cars on the road.
Speaker 5: She telling me what, that's kind of smooth. So now she's like, yo, get up at this access. She telling me how to get off.
Speaker 3: I go.
Speaker 5: Now, my first interaction was I'm about to make it right, and that was actually some cars coming. I'm like, some cars on the road. So she's like, make it right, hurry up? Is a car behind me? Beat And I'm like, damn.
Speaker 1: I'm talking.
Speaker 5: Let the other cars first. But I guess they're not moving because they didn't have the light. I didn't even understand the dripping too much. So when I go to make it right, I see another car moving. Then I try to get off the way, and I wound up riding into a tree and shortly almost broke damn. You know the way like after the accident, she was like, boom, get out the driver, see because they'll lock you up. You gotta get out. So she actually went to broke neck. Damn there helping me did the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Listen, I thought Uncle Murder was a half a foul nigga. We just realized he's a full found you breaking it too? Next? Holy, Holy, what's cool to cool?
Speaker 6: Shut out.
Speaker 1: Noise?
Speaker 4: He was trying to me, is how I felt.
Speaker 5: But instead of pressing the break when I almost hit the tree, I pressed the gas.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 3: This And you ain't been in a call sense, not really like Okay, we're gonna keep you right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just like driving Americans now. So now you've been on mad labels, this is a question that both of y'all you've been on label, What was your favorite CEO?
Speaker 2: This is a question we asked all our guests.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, I got it. I gotta say Craig. Craig count Never got a Craig Counting because from men't we haven't heard that. We haven't.
Speaker 6: That's because I felt Craig was a DJ.
Speaker 3: So he had a form so when he was excited about something, he would I'm coming to mix the record.
Speaker 6: He would come. He mixed my record. Before he comes to the studio, mixed the record.
Speaker 3: He's sitting in there like a like a fucking engineer listening to ship.
Speaker 6: He had these little speakers that he would bring in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was crazy like to see that.
Speaker 3: So and from all the standpoint, you wanted to see your your chairman or whoever you is executive excited, excited about your ship.
Speaker 1: So yeah, definitely, Craig Camera, this is our first crack camera list not doing list.
Speaker 2: Le Lee All gets a lot on this show.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it.
Speaker 4: I'll be saying, I don't know, I say too.
Speaker 5: I probably say jay Z in d from Ro because I'm just saying the excitement for me I got from them playing the music, like the reaction because I already knew I was trying to say off the wall shit.
Speaker 2: So because j Z did a Brooklyn Brooklyn record.
Speaker 5: Even jay Z when I used to play certain music form and there was certain things like certain records we even did together, like me and him True Life and Beans, but we was going reckless, talking about people going crazy. So it used to be times where I bring a bunch of records where I was going crazy, you know, saying ship about certain people that Jay wasn't feeling and the reaction that Nigga used to just get from certain sit the Recklars was motivating like a motherfucker, you know what I'm saying. And the same thing with D he just loved it all the disrespectful talking and j Z was in the music for real D like people don't even know, like just off of his lingo and his quotes. Is where I used to pick up balls from all niggas, like the kisses and the staffs, and the niggas pick up balls just off of the lingo that the niggas used to be talking like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So that so you said, D N j Z, we got a lot of D N jay Z.
Speaker 8: Now we haven't gotten jay Z like that said Okay, well that was that was a given.
Speaker 1: Listen he listened to the show. He listened to the show. He's a petty listened to the show, you know what I mean. So what's your sperience for I've seen you in the video the other day, Drigg and do say shameless and I also see that you got your feet connected intact. Hey, here we out.
Speaker 3: Here working on different things. I'm real cool Emory though, I'm real cool memory.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: It's a real good and.
Speaker 3: And I want to say that, man, I don't. I don't often meet a lot of dudes that I really really say Damn, that's a real nigga that comes very far and few between me. Like, that's not a lot when you meet your own kind and just you just want to kick it.
Speaker 1: About.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, So we were cool, man, and he put me on to a couple of things, and just you know, you you want some of that that wisdom because it helps encourage you to do other ship you know.
Speaker 1: So definitely man to get your check. Yeah yeah, man, yeah yeah. Brooklyn niggas man each other each other like two deals, right, it was one deal, one deal, okay. And he was on the rock Mason too. At one point.
Speaker 5: I was something that was funny about after the whole shooting thing, man and shooting thing, let's getting.
Speaker 1: Which one of the shooting you know, we like.
Speaker 3: Shooting, okay, okay, okay, Oh I don't know, I don't know, God bless.
Speaker 1: You got hit in the head, you know, you know, you know what's funny about that.
Speaker 2: That's funny about that, but.
Speaker 1: It is funny for me because I'm person. I am, I'm with you. And then hold.
Speaker 2: On, let me just take something.
Speaker 1: Your brother niggas is trying to come here and do so that's not the show. Give us niggas some more.
Speaker 4: I need some.
Speaker 1: That's what we run out.
Speaker 2: We always listen.
Speaker 4: Do what is it?
Speaker 1: Doll behind appensonsible, We got rose, we got a little dusk, we got Dame dash. We're representing for you. And we got the We got the whiskey. We got the whiskey. Nobody drinking. No, I don't drink the whiskey for sure, but a lot of people look you like that whiskey dream I'm drinking, but it would be a different podcast. Definitely put here.
Speaker 2: In your nose.
Speaker 1: It's a fact.
Speaker 2: So what was you talking about?
Speaker 1: We don't even get listen. You got a project name that what's the name of that? Projecting? Young niggas is crazy? This nigga is crazy. This nigga crazy.
Speaker 6: Then the time I came up in the chairlow.
Speaker 4: To hold on, ye can't come.
Speaker 2: God, it's a church in hall, you know. Let me, let me, let's get to the church store.
Speaker 6: I just like to see him in different different aspects. I like to see church.
Speaker 3: I was I don't shout out to church and kiss was together shot in the video. And then we came one day and they was giving out turkeys and they wanted us to come. And it's like the community is in there, right and they got you know, like celebrities and ship you know, down and the like introducing them. And I come in and I walk up to this nigga and say, yeah, let me see what they call you. Let me see them introduce this nigga.
Speaker 10: Let me see the pastor say, introduce this niggle.
Speaker 1: And what happened?
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see them. I tell the pastor to call me.
Speaker 1: Uncle because we're in the we're giving out fucking turkeys, you know. You know what I'm saying myself.
Speaker 5: He starts off calling me first, he starts something right with yes, we got main Old, he got Jamie Chris.
Speaker 1: He said, we got uncle em you know what I'm saying. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Then I guess probably like about fifteen to twenty minutes later, the spirit must have hit him.
Speaker 1: You know, said we're not doing this.
Speaker 5: He said that this guy him, he's gonna be who he is and this is Uncle Murder.
Speaker 1: He was drinking. Do you think that Do you think that took away from your movement just be your name Uncle Murder?
Speaker 5: Or I think it helped me back a little bit from I think people be you know why, because sometimes you got so many different events and certain things that play out hip hop, well you know, certain shootings and shit like that, so judgment, when you hear the name murder, it's easy for them to say.
Speaker 4: I don't want that right now, stay away.
Speaker 2: From Do you think that happened with l A Reid?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 5: Oh, definitely after God blessed after Chris, Lady La Reid didn't want to sit down or really talk too much business with Uncle Murder or let's figure out what we're doing with the Murder project next.
Speaker 1: So Chris was the medium.
Speaker 4: He made that easy.
Speaker 8: Let me go serious real quick, yeah, real quick, and light of all the ship that's been going on, with all the shootings and ship and I know in New York that got the laws is different.
Speaker 4: But your niggas get shot of the David.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know, I know the shooting that got nothing to do with the hood.
Speaker 8: But in light of all that, what do y'all think about what they're trying to pass the laws they're trying to pass with gun laws, even though New York has always had strict gun laws, you don't need to make.
Speaker 5: New York like kind of like this, like what do you'll think the South niggas bed with them straps?
Speaker 1: Like Chris Rock said the bullet should be five thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: But that's real talk, but based on reality.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm going I'm going deeper.
Speaker 3: I'm wont to go off in deeper because it's some ship that that that that the homies we talk about, right, like if you look in if you look in the communities and black communities, niggas got some ship.
Speaker 6: Niggas got shipped hardware, like yeah, niggas got.
Speaker 2: Ship chopper.
Speaker 1: But you ever looked at.
Speaker 6: You ever looked at some ship like you looked at some of them things and never say, damn, what why is this even made?
Speaker 2: How did they even get here?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, why is it made?
Speaker 3: For instance, for instance, this thing strictly, But what I'm saying is AAR fifteen.
Speaker 1: Let's take that. Why do they even make that? It ain't hunting? It ain't it ain't like you can't use that for hunting? Why do they make that and sell that? You can buy that? That's what I'm Florida.
Speaker 6: This is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: It's like, so what warmark, what sense does it make for some of the ship that they make finitge Like some of this ship is like damn.
Speaker 2: You want it.
Speaker 6: But it's like, but why do they even make it? And then and it's like why do they even manufacture it?
Speaker 3: Because if these weardo niggas is able to get them, and then this is the ship that they're doing, Like it's like, damn, it's not made for nothing.
Speaker 1: You can't go hunting with that.
Speaker 2: Right, No, it's real. And if you do go hunting where you overkill your.
Speaker 1: Meat, my nigga, you're gonna go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go through walls.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: Man, Wow, we got deep, we got deep.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you talked about churches and then automatically machine guns.
Speaker 2: Right after that this is the dream Chance podcast. Oh man, man, that was that was awkward for me.
Speaker 6: That was we're good, we got We're good.
Speaker 1: I'm lit. So man, know who you knocking down? Lady together like like you a sex symbol proudly.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to keep Lenny out of my kitchen.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lenny, you being there. Lenny is against the name. I'm telling you. We don't fight over. There's only two other ladies, Lenny Lenny s and Lenny the Barbara, and now it's Lenny the murderer. Let's go with that.
Speaker 4: Go with it.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you. I was like, yo, I thought of that the other day.
Speaker 2: I was like, I heard you, that's the project.
Speaker 1: I was like, Leonard, I'm letting of a nigga named Leonard were telling.
Speaker 5: Me New York.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I gotta watch you. I gotta watch him.
Speaker 2: Man, we're gonna beat New York.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen, man, we got this podcast. Man, you know, just popping the podcast.
Speaker 1: Man, Thank you man.
Speaker 5: You know only three people told you, bitchess, that's listening that sucking good dick hopefully because you know, snapchat us that pussy right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's gonna stop it going.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you guys coming up. He can't suck no dick. That's you throw a lot of people.
Speaker 1: You did a wrap up, you did the rap. The man Skills called you beefing like I actually thought he was cool.
Speaker 5: I ain't really. I never met the nigga and so I didn't think it was cool. But I didn't think he felt the way about that. My mom, Clark kenn At, hit me up and told me he was cool with him like that. So I spoke to Clark this is before I put minds out, before I did it, and I was like, yeah, I don't mind, like, you know, kicking them with man skills, probably for twenty and sixteen. We even do something together. Then when he put his up, I think he took a little shot at this is just something about new niggas trying to do the rap up and something some slicks, and I was like, oh.
Speaker 2: Man, you just taking something the shine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you can't be mad.
Speaker 1: That was taking some of the shot. So he does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was in a different way. Yeah no, but.
Speaker 1: Niggas, that's I can see what he.
Speaker 2: Being right.
Speaker 4: Hate. He got the right to hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, because listen he did. He did set that up. But you know you made yours.
Speaker 1: Young, hip, energetic, but y'all collaborate on you know, you know, you know why yours got more Like you did a video to yours.
Speaker 2: You did a video to yours and you had it on World Star.
Speaker 1: You found.
Speaker 2: The Quan world Stars.
Speaker 1: So how about how I so me and you was talking off the scenes about the streaming, and I told you the reason why I like streaming is because even your hater will stream your ship. Your hater won't download your music, you hate it, don't buy a fucking physical album. But the hater will sit in this room taking this ship and say, oh, we're Uncle murderer. May Le's drop some ship and will listen to your stream because they think that they're not supporting you, but in all actuality they are. How do you because I think that I think streaming, I think streaming is gonna make because you know, for years I've been scient since nineteen ninety seven. My first album was nineteen ninety seven, So for all those years, it wasn't balance for the artists to eat. What I mean is they'll give you a million dollars, but then they'll make it impossible for.
Speaker 2: You to pay back that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So now with the streaming, like like Kanye's album is supposedly supposed to treat stream two hundred million times, and you will say to yourself, how is that possible? Well, every time you go to title, you stream Kanye's album regardless if you click it on or not. That's the same thing with the World Star. It's automatically the thing with world Star. They views ain't fake. When people say they views are fake, they don't know what they're talking about. So when you go to world Star and your video is every time a person goes to world.
Speaker 2: Star, your video automatically gets hit, so that.
Speaker 1: The top box. So that's the reason why you have three million, So it's not fake. It's three million people who got there. They might not necessarily hit your video, but those three million views ain't fake. So people who tell you that world Star views is fake the bugget and Kanye figured out how to do that. In the streaming audience. It's like, it's like, right now, let'spost just painted this picture right. And then two weeks later I said, you know what, I was wild. I should have put blood or I should have put you know such and such here. No, that's genius what he's doing with that.
Speaker 2: So every two weeks, Kanye is changing up a new search and and what happens is every time you go back and you listen to this new song, he's changing it on.
Speaker 1: It's counted as another This is genius B I don't know he's keeping the fans from coming back and listen to me this stream and shit is some crazy like right now, y'all album, which I wish I could have talked to y'all you could have did it exclusively for title right now. What that does is that's suppose you only got one hundred thousand right that people who just came in and listened to y'all music, But you would have had three million because every time a person visits Title, they automatically click your lank because you're in the top. This is what's going to even the playing field for artists to start being richer richer because what people don't realize and Jay need to holler at me is I look at my statements every month for everything I get. If Apple pays me two dollars, Title pays me six. So this is the reason why Ja Jay is promoting it as artist owner. Because the thing about Apple is and Spotify, we like Title. I like Title. I like Title more now that I know what they're doing. But if you look at Apple and Spotify, they have one hundred million subscribers or whatever. Right. So the reason why Apple or Spotify can pay you less is because they're making you pay for their one hundred million people that they got.
Speaker 4: Basically, you feel me.
Speaker 1: But Title is saying you can. You can be an artist owner and as long as it's placed right, Like at the end of the day, if Jay and Beyonce the fact that that her husband means nothing, she's still the biggest woman artists in the world. So she wouldn't have let Title have that album for that twenty four hours unless this shit is crazy, Like if Apple pays you two dollars, I can guarantee you Title pays you six seventy five.
Speaker 2: I look at my statements, my nigga, I told men Bleat.
Speaker 1: One day, I said, Martin Nigga, y'all's supposed to be blowing this up.
Speaker 2: Why isn't that the forefront?
Speaker 1: But what Jay want to do, I believe is sit down with Ti say oh, look, you know what I mean, Because if we start all going to Title or all going changes, it changes the play in field.
Speaker 2: The artist is now in the position I try to say it was.
Speaker 1: I tried to say it was the year of Black entrepreneurs, right, But it's even deeper than that. It's the year where the artists can get rich again. Just do just like it's that content, the content that y'all do. As long as you own the content, you make sure, you get the producers to sign on.
Speaker 2: You make sure, and you could you could drop a.
Speaker 1: Project on title every couple of months and that ship is just automatic money. Streaming is the is the is the excellent. How do you feel about streaming? I like it, okay, I never had a problem with it.
Speaker 3: And the reason we actually was talking about doing it through tight I ain't even tell her about it. But the problem was we had samples.
Speaker 1: You know, you can't do all that's out the window and.
Speaker 6: The timeline that we wanted to catch it just we was gonna miss that because.
Speaker 2: Then you'll gave it away for free.
Speaker 6: Basically no, no, you could buy the iTunes.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can get it.
Speaker 3: But you know, initially it was about just getting the energy out there. So we we it's the heat.
Speaker 6: We need the heat.
Speaker 3: We needed the energy, so we went the live, we went to that pith, we went to my mixed safes and when we got it out there. But you can get it in all those places though, But because it wasn't exclusive concept like it had to be.
Speaker 6: All those things got to be cleared.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 6: So I'm aware of it.
Speaker 1: Nah, that's that's the next wave. Because if you could drop a project and keep in mind sound exchange all that cost. If you're smart, it's the year of the artists. It's a different But if you're dumb, you're gonna three sixty it up.
Speaker 8: And even even if those numbers don't make you money in the actual streams, those numbers make you money and publicity and holding yourself and getting the shows.
Speaker 2: You know, it's a new wave. It's a new wave. It's just like you know, money in Violence.
Speaker 1: I see you in money in violence and you know, yeah, yeah, but but but just think about it like that. That can actually be the new wire. But we got to support it, you know what I'm saying. Getting good support right now, man, We got to support it. I got a big announcement coming with that July fifth, Okay, a big announcement Okay, And you're a part of that. Yeah, talking about man murder. You're getting a lot of money. Man, get a check check.
Speaker 6: M Look at.
Speaker 1: I can't even tell no.
Speaker 8: More.
Speaker 1: I can't fit the clothes man, I'm sorry, but so all right, So you guys got the album, got the mixtape.
Speaker 2: Maybe negotiating with Baby. Maybe if they.
Speaker 1: The Bay Games.
Speaker 2: I wanted to come up. I got respect on your name. Baby, come up here.
Speaker 1: Man, we haven't had one CEO here at all. Now we had come over here are the CEO, but we haven't had no one flat out because I remember Cash.
Speaker 2: We could come over here to Slim don't talk that much. That would be extraordinary.
Speaker 1: I need, I need what's my man to global gangster? Jojo Jojo Jo Jo Jojo Capon. Yeah, I want Jojo up here. I want Baby up here with him. You know I'm saying because you know it's Jojo explained baby ship way better than Baby. You understan like baby like the baby, and then Jojo do an interview happened Like That's what I meant.
Speaker 2: I told Jojo, I said, can you come up with Baby? Because Baby?
Speaker 1: You know, I think I think you know like some sometimes you're so street. It's like Meek Mail. Like every time I see Meek Male like do an interview, I can tell he's street because he always does something like this with his hat. He it's something because you know why We're raised not to fuck with the cameras. We're raised like that, and then when you start being a rapper, it's no difference. You like you still street niggas. So every time I see me do something like that, like this, niggas streak like he he he who niggas, he ain't the drake nigga.
Speaker 2: Your niggas think you know what I'm saying, He ain't that ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? So big up me me. We would we know we noticed your off house arrests. We would like you up here as well.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise.
Speaker 1: Nikki.
Speaker 2: You're from Queens.
Speaker 1: I think you owe me that. Let's make that happen.
Speaker 2: Let the girl that's your girl, my nigga. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Listen man, uncle murder man, and I really appreciate you all sitting down.
Speaker 2: Let me big up my cousins and being the old nigga.
Speaker 1: Big up my.
Speaker 2: Cousin to be the only nigga to take my wine.
Speaker 4: This just there for opened it.
Speaker 2: This is definitely for show my mother. We can open the door. You can open the door. It's no problem.
Speaker 1: We got the shout rose in connect people would send look my guy, you also card Listen, Yo, listen, listen fucking me over man, listen Macarty every time you shouldn't even up.
Speaker 2: Company on the hair has been cooperated?
Speaker 1: Do you are the only people?
Speaker 2: And don't you know I've been a lawyer because you're a lawyer.
Speaker 1: Maccardi guy and Dole Pineapple juice please wants us every time you're a bad mother every year. I just want to, I just want to.
Speaker 10: We don't get it, wen gonna get wed?
Speaker 1: Are we getting a new bed?
Speaker 2: We got beds, pillows, we're supposed to get bragging.
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 2: The check is coming, God damn it. Listen and the bag is coming.
Speaker 1: We're gonna prematurely shot them out.
Speaker 2: You're gonna premius surely shot out.
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: Sleeper bed number, beds, Magnum supers to support us too, Magnums. I'm married. I'm just saying, no supports you.
Speaker 4: This nigga.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know what magnums smell like? No more or what's that ship?
Speaker 2: We I haven't been I have, man, you could have got.
Speaker 6: One day.
Speaker 1: One day.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be like you, Manma tell your funny A nigga go to this club in Queen's parlu.
Speaker 4: I go in there on the humble, so I'm wanted to Normy and probably thirty years already late.
Speaker 2: I bring in the Queens Break.
Speaker 5: So you know, when you have club talk sometimes you know you just say, man, there was something, my nigga, fuck you doing that.
Speaker 1: It's going on side.
Speaker 4: You know we're gonna MURKYO.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go to queens Bridge after this in bullshit, you.
Speaker 4: Know, nigga the club. I have to say no more, my nigga.
Speaker 1: You know we're gonna turn up after.
Speaker 4: This all cool.
Speaker 2: I jumped in your car.
Speaker 1: Make sure you want so we have the club, norm before you leave the club your mark. I'm serious. No, we're gonna say no more, my nigga. Queens brow up.
Speaker 5: You know, niggas getting the truck out for the time to get the funk out of.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I jump the street. We can't move. We're gonna murk for your club. I said, I'm looking for you. He said, just to make sure you was looking for me. Let me tell you man, I like that. I really I really enjoy real niggas. Like DMX said it on a bigger him come over here and say something, because you know he got to be a But I really enjoying with real niggas, Like DMX said that on the podcast. DMX said, it's so easy to fuck with a real nigga. And you guys have always been easy to work where you guys always came around you, guys always showed me respect. I always showed you guys respect. I'm very proud of you guys. I know that you guys are getting a bad rap right now because you're around the ship.
Speaker 2: But you gotta stay strong.
Speaker 1: You gotta you know why I've been through it. I really you don't understand. You don't understand how it feels. Yo, listen, Pun God bless the death. Pun told me one night. Pun goes platinum. Right, he's the first one of us, like DMX. He went platinum. But DMX was always like a different dude, like you know me, Pun, Cameron corrupt.
Speaker 2: We all dropped the same year.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So Bunn goes to me, yo, you.
Speaker 1: Got to come to the tunnel, and I'm like, yo, I can't get it into the tunnel.
Speaker 2: And he's thinking, I'm saying I don't got props.
Speaker 5: To get in.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, I can't get in a tunnel. He's like you with me, bha, nobody's gonna tell you no. So Punny didn't had a sprinter, and he had like a fantastic So I'm in a fantastic mind you. I didn't invite none of my friends because I knew I couldn't get in, right, So I'm in a fantastic They sneak me in. I got a hoodie, y'all. I'm walking through the so look I'm walking through. I got a hoodie on, and I'm walking through a boom. I'm around mass Spanish people. I'm like the blackest stude there right and so much. I got to the gate. I've never seen so many undercover police.
Speaker 2: You don't know what you man.
Speaker 1: You gotta order protection. The club had an order of protection on.
Speaker 2: Me, my nigga.
Speaker 1: I walked through and pun said, Yo, what are we doing? I told you I'm not aloud. He said, like he didn't believe me. He's like, yo, what did you be doing? You know at this time, I'm one hundred and fifteen pounds with fucking five dollars and change on me.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, So now hold up but on the DJ perspective, talking about the real shit. I'm gonna tell y'all right now, as a DJ, I've been doing this twenty plus years. My dogs will test to this.
Speaker 4: When it comes to.
Speaker 8: Dealing with dudes that talk all that street crazy shit, you think those are the dudes would be the hardest to deal with as a DJ, those were always the easiest motherfuckers to deal with. It was unfortunately the conscious artists and the artists that want some other shit were more difficult to always work, you know what I'm saying, And I always appreciated that. I was always say I went to the West Coast and I remember m c A and all these fu dudes.
Speaker 1: The b tried easiest to do. You know, that's noise for he shouting out the bou Yard tried them niggas, them niggas do security and ship like that. Shut out some homies man rest in p PM don man.
Speaker 8: I felt bad and the whole care ship yeah, yeah, yeah, a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: Ships yeah completely, we let care.
Speaker 1: Chars came.
Speaker 6: I was really up to you.
Speaker 1: I don't wanted to know that story.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about the story of care rass like you know.
Speaker 1: Listen, I told Krass, I said, listen, every time my nigga from New York throwing nigga off stage, it's your four care Rest.
Speaker 2: He was the first nigga ever did that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that the first thing and threw them off the stage. My nigga.
Speaker 2: This is a fact.
Speaker 1: This is he was on stage rappid. He tried to holler at him. This is what Carras said on the podcast. He tried to holler at him or something. His boys did some crazy ship I care Rest was like what we in New York. Nigga nigga got in one song, he rushed the stage and kicked them off.
Speaker 2: So every time, yeah, so I told definitely what his name, m that's the group's name, all right, we.
Speaker 1: Don't know the homie.
Speaker 2: I never even knew.
Speaker 1: It was horrible.
Speaker 4: I knew the FA.
Speaker 16: You mean it's more than one man from yes, I know if it's p or and from done hold on one that guy, right, we don't know?
Speaker 1: Is that is that confirmed? Yeah? That one m I.
Speaker 2: They kept saying he's the first Drake. They kept saying that, Yeah, well yeah, he didn't.
Speaker 4: Push her in that first and he was the first drake.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the first due kind of singing on records and rhyme and o J.
Speaker 1: Like, are you watching? Watch? I watched, I watched Who's Got.
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: I'm hating because I'm on the right of that picture. I'm in that fucking picture and you ain't suposed to fox for he hat. Look look man, look, look, that's why he hated.
Speaker 2: He ain't got niggas, ain't got flicked.
Speaker 4: With o J.
Speaker 1: Man, why are you singing?
Speaker 2: I'm what are you saying?
Speaker 1: I mean because you you.
Speaker 2: Can't find your picture.
Speaker 1: I'm in that picture, this one I'm.
Speaker 4: Shot.
Speaker 2: No, No, you ain't gonna tell that story though, let's.
Speaker 1: Tell the story.
Speaker 2: I don't think you remember tell the story.
Speaker 1: Come on, all right? So this was before after this, after you killing? After killing? Told him? I said, so it's able to bind the story. That's the only kind of.
Speaker 6: J O J.
Speaker 3: When he turned black again, this is he did you What did you watch that? I watched every I watched, I binge watching. No, but you watch your nigga.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He did a rap video nigga, but Sanders did a rap But it's different though, I damn a different nigga.
Speaker 6: He spent his whole life, not trying to be involved in the black.
Speaker 1: Expect I'm gonna telling your niggas, o J. It was like the tell the story, Drake, but tell them the first going murder something to I'm just not Drake.
Speaker 2: Drake and o J got the same appeal.
Speaker 1: So he didn't OJ do it? No, he did it telling the story story working, you know.
Speaker 5: What I think happened, but he don't want to say what working. I think o J killed the nigga, but not in the cold what No.
Speaker 6: I'm receiving that.
Speaker 1: Well who killed it? Real working. Listen, if a person is black and they say, well, I think o J did it, now they losing a blackness.
Speaker 2: Tell the story. Hold up to mind you. O J was the host of the Summer Jam in Fort Myers and I.
Speaker 1: Was the host.
Speaker 2: To know, he was the main host. He was the main host and I was the host. This is the craziest ship funny.
Speaker 8: So I'm with them over there in Fort Myers and we're doing the show. And then he had the Homies murder Unit, so we all take this picture. I'm actually in that picture. Open it up, opened it up.
Speaker 9: No lie, no lie, murder unit says to o J turns to him. I swear to I'm right there. He turns it you original murder unit. O J says, yeah, I'm saying, I promise you that happened.
Speaker 1: You know you're there right Listen they listen.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: Original. I'm going to see my uncle murder. I'm not gonna lie to you. I was slipping in jams when I was hanging the room. I was like, I had my arm around like. He didn't say nothing, but I thought he got what was going on. But his way got scary. He kept calling me Victor Noriego.
Speaker 5: Why.
Speaker 7: I have no idea, because it's like he knew something about me. Person government, socialistic.
Speaker 1: Because it's like when he kept calling me Victor Noriega, it felt funny because it's like, damn, he knows something about me, but he's still holding on to my rapt. So as I met him, you know, we was cool. It was cool. We kept joking around. But then in the morning time.
Speaker 6: He hit me in my hotel.
Speaker 1: Phult Hello, Hello. He like, I said, who is the juice?
Speaker 2: And I wanted to funk with him.
Speaker 1: I said the juice?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 1: He said, O Jay, you play golf? And I was like hell yeah. He's like, yo, go let me downstairs. I hung up the phone and I said, I don't know how far I could take this. My nigga. First off, Mike Kaiser, if Mike Kaiser you can call Mike Kaiser. What happened was, I'm on death Gym just signed for like a million or some crazy shit, right, I don't know, something like that. It was in that area, and Mikey is I take this show without telling him. Mike Kiser called me like, mom, the fuck up? You hosting a show with oh J.
Speaker 2: And I'm like yeah.
Speaker 1: They're like, yo, you can't stand nowhere next to that nigga. So I'm like, now now I'm shure because they're like, yo, the snipers and ship like they're trying to kill this nigga, and for my is right. So I'm like, what, So I come on staying here?
Speaker 2: You ain't telling me that part?
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I go on stage. O J is to the left, so they told me to go all the way to the right.
Speaker 4: My nig I came out.
Speaker 1: I think I came to the right people. It was a little they got a little good response.
Speaker 2: I had a number one record at the time.
Speaker 1: O J came out.
Speaker 2: I was like, big, I should have walked over there. Listen.
Speaker 1: It was him hosting that ship the Juice had and you know what, ironically he moved the kind after no No.
Speaker 2: I saw him in best Buy.
Speaker 1: I seen him. He wanted to buy me said, my leg is killing me. I said, that's hilarious.
Speaker 6: I met him a photo, big ass head.
Speaker 2: His hands.
Speaker 1: His hands is like a fore arm. Nigga, you covered my whole ship. But to end this podcast in the right, o J ain't did it's do listen?
Speaker 2: Listen all all the people.
Speaker 1: Look, there was two different o J cases, remember I mean just now, two different No.
Speaker 2: They had the old jail and the civil They had no no, no, no. They had Cuba Gooding playing I ain't like.
Speaker 1: I didn't like him.
Speaker 6: I don't like him playing o J though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But then thirty to thirty thirty thirty.
Speaker 6: Even that one was the show with the actors. I like the show.
Speaker 3: I just didn't like Cuba good And playing o JA though he didn't he wasn't og oj articularly, he spoke well.
Speaker 10: That you know that.
Speaker 1: Ye somewhere he'd be when he was in Boys in the Hood, when he was swinging that's cooking on the regular, lady, just beuld be dead the club, no front on. Somebody somebody said something, my young Doug and a good and lost his mind. He's a big young dog.
Speaker 4: You met you.
Speaker 1: I'm talking before you met you.
Speaker 4: We was actually all in the club together last night.
Speaker 1: That I never met young dogs.
Speaker 4: We didn't meet him. I never met him, but he was on in the club together.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Was baby there last night? No, baby got a little awkward. I don't know why I get the feeling list You don't really with young shut after a big young dog. First time he ever came up on the podcast. That horn is horrible. But we respect your initiation. We respect the fact that you keep him.
Speaker 4: Shout all the come catchers.
Speaker 17: You got the gout there on the weekend, going up on Tuesday something before we get out of who you want.
Speaker 2: To shout out?
Speaker 3: Oh man, we shouting out to the rail We shouting out to the rip. Shout out to you my niggas for having us, thank letting us come through. We down in Miami. You understand we got big ship going on. We were we grinding and feel the fee deals. I mean, you know, we were working towards something.
Speaker 6: Shout out to.
Speaker 1: Feel out podcast coming. I'm not gonna lie Ghostbuster sneakers.
Speaker 2: We have to get rid of those, the Ghostbusters one holy ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know who go signed that one. Let's get those about them sisters like Masterpiece sneakers. Get him out of here.
Speaker 2: But everything else.
Speaker 1: About fel I didn't deal to.
Speaker 3: You doing that.
Speaker 1: I started scratching, said, when you say something that might yourself, you started scratching for no reason.
Speaker 6: You're like, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying the Ghostbuster ship sneaking ship was dope, but not that dope.
Speaker 1: And you know why I'm I'm whenever I see slime. Now, I know I didn't make up the word slime, but I made it hip hop. I made it hot and hip hop. No, the word slime is existed without but I brung it to hip hop. So whenever I see the word slime anywhere, and I so I got to see like the slime version of Ghostbuster Felix, and I was like, they should have had me there because whoever whoever said yeah he needed to be fired today, no fire him yesterday, because that ship they had straps to.
Speaker 2: Him, Like God damn it I feel like you can correct that show.
Speaker 1: But everything else, everything else for Felix is popping. I've expected. I see the ship that may nowhere. Know you you were a classic, Yeah you go classic throw away being a fresh How about you?
Speaker 4: How about you?
Speaker 1: You got a sponsorship sponsored.
Speaker 6: By guns smipping Western, What are you for?
Speaker 1: I also got a black glove, sparsor he's sponsored by the J Glove. That's how he's still here.
Speaker 4: He didn't he didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Correct, he didn't do He's being wrongly acclused. I'm just cool. He's inclusive. Murders was about the local feral. About o J's glove.
Speaker 4: That's hard, that's what he says.
Speaker 1: Salute. Then I got a salute o J.
Speaker 2: I listened.
Speaker 1: I mentioned crazy. I look deep in his eyes. Look, I don't think o J got the killer instinct. Now. I ever have this conversation with a white person at the airport, No, because they get emotional, Like if you ever want to see like a white person that you don't know, say, Ojay didn't do it, just like just be like you know OJ my man, Like I'm in the airport while and they be like you watch the new OJ ship Like I let them talk, and I let.
Speaker 2: Them talk, I'll just hit them with the old Instagram PRIs like.
Speaker 1: Shoot up something. That's my favorite thing I do, is like like like you know, my man, I'll leave. He's my manager. He hates that I connect. He always wants me to fly straight. But I like to connect. And I like to go to bars and like, I like to see white people.
Speaker 2: White people ask me to say.
Speaker 1: He said, what do you do?
Speaker 2: And I say the most random ship, like I make slippers, So what do you make?
Speaker 1: And I'll be like and then I'll get into a conversation and I'm they'd be like, oh Jay, I'm like, yeah, I used to be a shooter, like and then I just walk away. These people will be like, oh my god, this guy is the shooter. But listen, shooters, but you can't be a shooter if you never shot nobody. That's a fact. A lot of niggas are Huber's Blue Da Vinci new record coming. Hold on Blue davinc before we get up out of here, come out here, say how much BMF money y'all had ya, y'all, y'all, y'all. Let me find out he was here the whole time. He's still got one hundred thousand dollars. Watch on, by the way, God damn it, make some good.
Speaker 4: Shut out to the money, Bayne da Vinci.
Speaker 6: Hey is your boy Blue DaVinci right here?
Speaker 1: And guess what.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of money and be we got about sixty seven dollars left. Yeah, I'm burning through that.
Speaker 1: Get out right.
Speaker 2: How's big Meat doing? How you're doing good?
Speaker 1: He Cali? They got him own Cali. Now you know they got up to meat. Shout out to me. Oh yeah, look he Caddy right now. And the rumor is Barack Obama is springing big Meats. It's made some noise for Barack Obama.
Speaker 10: We just got worded.
Speaker 1: The part is coming through. The pardon is coming through. You got word on the three champs? Me right, they're gonna pardon.
Speaker 2: Me not Let him go now, let him go right, so he can go get his out the dirt.
Speaker 1: Now, what are you doing trying to spend some of that?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: What are you doing with uncle murder at main On?
Speaker 6: Well, from from Maino, I'm learning how to slap niggas.
Speaker 1: Necessary. Sometimes I'm trying to get the glock sponsorship. I'm not gonna lie. I'm very glad that we're trying to get to them to throw the bullets and for free.
Speaker 2: This plan these guys got saved. Now there there were people in New York and I am not I know it sounds fucked up.
Speaker 1: It is, but you guys gonna get over it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna say like.
Speaker 1: Two, three, maybe five years, but you gotta do. I'm gonna tell you the secret. Go out of town and kill them. When you're out of town and kill them, then your states start, your city starts to miss you. And then they come home and they start booking you in the Bronx, and they start booking you in Brooklyn, and I holy say, Dad, maybe.
Speaker 8: We was wrong.
Speaker 1: So Blue Dea vincis you hooked up with them in New York?
Speaker 2: Just correct?
Speaker 18: Yeah, man, I've been knowing these niggas for a minute. I've seen the whole grind.
Speaker 2: You know, you're just as crazy. Let's make some noise.
Speaker 1: Nah, you know, man, I just watched two niggas.
Speaker 4: That's like me. We animals, right, but we.
Speaker 18: Cool like all these niggas got playing all the plane to the side for a quick second.
Speaker 4: These niggas is businessman.
Speaker 2: But that's why I'm around them.
Speaker 18: I'm with them because they ain't gonna let nobody do shiit to me. Number one so content and number two I can learn from them. So people that I can learn from I like to jail with and be around.
Speaker 2: And it only came fifteen minutes late. Both I said, y'all human.
Speaker 1: We had to stop the game.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: But right what we was it wasn't even late.
Speaker 2: We don't get in that late.
Speaker 1: We don't get late today because you know what the part of when you come in late to the drink champs. We got a bunch of liquor around. We start drinking, so by the time you come we already Yeah. So yeah, man, I mean, listen.
Speaker 2: Man, these people are like I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: Listen.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they gave we gotta rose on this show.
Speaker 2: Listen, magnum, Look yeah, keep keep keeping gonna say some more you know what I mean, You have to keep one.
Speaker 1: Got a problem with sending you some more bottles?
Speaker 2: No, No, it's just that we got Wednesday and then wegard o Thursday.
Speaker 1: The bottles these are the limit.
Speaker 8: Listen.
Speaker 1: I got a story of BMT one day. One day I walk in it was like a little club. It was like it was like a lounge area and I bought like four bottles. It was like me, two other dudes and the girl comes back and gives me back my money.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, what the fuck got counterfeit or something? And she was like, they told me you can't buy a drink.
Speaker 1: And I was like what, I ain't really even know y'allah. Yeah, this was that rich yea. I was like yo, And it wasn't like you know how nigga buy your bottle. They want to picture, they want to order. The niggas don't even want nothing. Niggas like we just want you to chill, nigga.
Speaker 4: Nigga.
Speaker 1: And then and then I came outside. You had a Lambo, a Porsche, a Ferrari, a Spider they had. They had a car that I said, these niggas, these niggas is hot, like these nigg my nigga they had. You had your niggas had like four million dollars worth of cars outside the joint. And then I ain't even see y'all jump in the car, just like we're gonna walk and walk to somewhere else. I was like, these niggas it was around want me. I was doing. It was like the coast. I wanted it.
Speaker 6: It was a long cost.
Speaker 1: She's Miami and the tour buses. This is Miami.
Speaker 6: We used to work.
Speaker 1: We used to work the promo for them. It was crazy. I think he was with me, Eddie. I think he was looking for a bottle. They would buy out, live and live on amnesia. Cameo that would so resident, cameo prem story. I wasn't saying. Cameo I got I had one hundred percent of the door in thirty three and the third business.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something.
Speaker 1: There was a documentary that came They fucking lied.
Speaker 2: They what's the name of that document?
Speaker 1: Everyone?
Speaker 5: It was lies?
Speaker 1: I likeing tell that was that right now?
Speaker 4: Ye? The truth.
Speaker 1: Fucking drugs, fucking money, let's fucking go. That's it. I love it all right. It makes.
Speaker 2: We gotta get hold up though.
Speaker 1: It's another side to the store. Fucking jail, fucking snitches, you fucking.
Speaker 2: Rap bastard telling them talking about it.
Speaker 1: Fucking go away from my kids. I hate it.
Speaker 6: Never do it again.
Speaker 1: That's why with these two niggas, Yes, yes, shut out to the pitches on Molly, very very boy, murder like murder, sate smoking. But you did say you got somebody now, right, you did say that.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 1: You're trying to be shut out to the buses on Maley, But but you got a bitch.
Speaker 4: Now, shut up to the buses, shut up.
Speaker 1: To Molly, the bridges on My was y'all taking molly back in the days, or I was giving bitches ecstasy.
Speaker 2: From my understanding that Molly is the and the pure force.
Speaker 1: So you're taking little pieces of molly.
Speaker 4: If you were popping.
Speaker 6: But you know, some of the homies was taking the ship.
Speaker 1: That ship made me have the ship, bro, I can't be in the ship.
Speaker 5: The nigga that game Miley and and the bitches didn't know.
Speaker 4: They gave it to him.
Speaker 18: I kept a pocket full of them ships though, because I had to be doing I used to be throwing them.
Speaker 1: Your niggas had a lot of money, niggas. So what did Julie Bevy Lee had Julia Beverly Zone Ozone magazine shout out to take pictures.
Speaker 2: She just take pictures.
Speaker 1: She's cool. That's the homie, that's the home. You know what I'm saying, uie Ja, let you know.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, he used to pop up.
Speaker 1: Florida Florida Man for Florida. He starts sweating like.
Speaker 2: You listen a lot of movies, though I was in three movies.
Speaker 1: Those on magazine.
Speaker 18: Got killed in The Leper Count Niggas his team threw me through a wall and the Lip the worst movie.
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 1: What else?
Speaker 4: He was killing?
Speaker 8: Strikes?
Speaker 2: You killed him at three strikes and I was hard And then what else was I see you in another movie three strikes?
Speaker 1: And what else I was? I'm a start. I didn't see that movie that I know you from.
Speaker 13: If you want to close it out right now, to close it out, listen, listen, We're gonna take the place before he found to take the picture.
Speaker 1: Before you're gonna see the picture. Listen, Blue Bench, Uncle murder Man. No, I really, I've really no, not mean, I'm not sure. I'm really okay. Yeah, Yeah, they sucked you, bitch. I really really appreciated, because at the end of the day, in order for us to survive, it's got to be support on both ends.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 1: Right now, people can run and they can go to these other podcasts, So these other platforms and their numbers is just not equivalent to what we're doing. We're doing something special here. This is not need to mean it, This is not yeah, this is all organic. We're not sitting around googling niggas. And you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I know you brothers. And the reason why we we me and fingeruld be.
Speaker 1: More closer and more in tune with y'all is because we are your friends. We are your families. These other journalists they can't be your friends and they can't be your family because they don't know what they're gonna ship on you, because they have to stick to a journalistic and inteity. I ain't got that. I don't have at all. Yeah, I'm you know what. I think. You set up the picture. I want to thank y'all so much man for sitting down having fun. Let me we're gonna this drop and then we're gonna keep it going.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna pop a bottle of rose.
Speaker 1: First guest to ask for the rose, I'm gonna I'm gonna pop a bottle with you. We got too many niggas in here, so it's gonna probably be me you in blue Da Vinci over this one. Because you don't drink right drink you drinking rose last night. I'm not gonna lie may not been babysitting that cup the whole time.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna I can't here drunk.
Speaker 1: I'm drunk from yesterday to argue that.
Speaker 2: Once again.
Speaker 1: After all the jack boys shouting to stick upig I mean you need them, yeah, definitely, keep keep life balance, keep it balanced, life.
Speaker 5: Balance, you need They're supposed to wear certain places.
Speaker 2: That's the fact. So shut out to the jack boys, Big up to the niggas selling fake jury.
Speaker 4: No, I don't like.
Speaker 1: Because you were to be shouting out people.
Speaker 6: I mean, set out some nigga.
Speaker 1: That's fucking the nigga baby moms right now.
Speaker 2: And big up to the niggas packing bags and sewn.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 17: Y'all.
Speaker 19: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj e FN. Listen to Drink Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by yours truly, dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at Drink Champs across all platforms.
Speaker 2: At the Real.
Speaker 8: Noriagon I g at Noriega on Twitter, mine is at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm