Speaker 1: I could spend all day doing this. It's one more.
Speaker 2: Thing, one more thing.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let Katie handle the clip because I she knows more about what it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, before I do that, I want to know why paper cuts hurt so damn bad.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I just got one right in the crease of my index finger, and it could just hack my finger off and it hurts less.
Speaker 5: You got so many nerve endings in your fingers because they're just so incredibly important to what we do as humans.
Speaker 4: And I was doing something and in my head, I was like, you're gonna get a paper cut, and then you idiot, I like warned myself.
Speaker 2: Oh god, I'm shuddering.
Speaker 1: And there are parts of your body where you have almost no feeling.
Speaker 3: If you've ever like done something to my heart, my weakness, your weness.
Speaker 4: It's the loose skin on the end of your elbow.
Speaker 3: It's called your weeness.
Speaker 5: I'm just gonna say, I got plenty of feeling in mind, but no, well you if your weakness is numb, see a doctor.
Speaker 2: I used too much of that cream.
Speaker 1: But what's your wenus.
Speaker 4: It's the the skin on your elbow that like when you straighten your arm you just have that skin right there. Pinch it as hard as you can.
Speaker 3: You feel aything, You feel nothing, that's your wenus.
Speaker 4: It's called your wenus.
Speaker 3: I don't know if everybody's kneecap skins like sure, it's called that.
Speaker 2: We need a nails look it up.
Speaker 1: This up she didn't look well.
Speaker 3: And also you're you're you're this part of your ear your lagina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it's all. Show me your wenus.
Speaker 5: Go up and say that to a five random guys and tell me what happens.
Speaker 1: That's your homework.
Speaker 4: Do it because it's called all a cranal skin, but it said. Wenus is a slang term used for the loose skin on.
Speaker 1: The elbow joint. It's a slang term. But I agree with Joe.
Speaker 3: You walk up to most dudes or just do this on your your own Instagram page. Hey guys, I want to see your weenis and get ready for the dp's.
Speaker 2: Hell, yeah, I'm down.
Speaker 5: We'll be the reply from every single guy really in the mood to.
Speaker 1: See you Weday and then just get ready for your inbox.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have no feeling on the skin of my mney caps. Is that normal?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Because I've sliced him up on a couple of times in recent years and you can't feel it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I skinned my knees regularly as a kid, and I remember it's stung.
Speaker 3: But it might be a evolutionary thing. You spend a lot of time banging your knees on stuff as a human being, spend a lot of time on your knees.
Speaker 2: There, how do you think we.
Speaker 1: Got where we are?
Speaker 2: Fed? A coin jack lost?
Speaker 3: Oh that's funny, your weness.
Speaker 5: You guys learned something new today. I got to ask my kids and by teenage boys about this. They'll find out very entertaining and you know, the very last eyelash towards the outside it's known as your festivals.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, this.
Speaker 5: Is almost the most dirtiest thing we've ever done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: It's it's childish, it's idiotic. Yes, let's stop. So what is this clipper about?
Speaker 3: To hear, Katie?
Speaker 4: This guy is going around to Costco asking men who are with their wives. Scale a one to ten, how much do you like coming to Costco with your wife?
Speaker 2: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 1: Scala went to ten. How much do you love coming to Costco with your wife? Zero? How much you love coming to Costco with your wife?
Speaker 3: Zero? I say negative, How much you love coming to Costco with your wife with her?
Speaker 2: Ken?
Speaker 1: One to ten? How much do you love coming to Costco with your wife? How about zero?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Do you love coming to Costco with your wife?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Zero? Best warm by myself. She's over there. That's interesting, wife, I love going to Costco together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Drew and I love it too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was gonna say, I have I have a failed marriage, and I liked going to the store when we'd go to the store together, Target, Costco, whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Judy usually goes without me, just because I'm at work when she goes. But you know, when we go occasionally, it's it's fun. Oh maybe that's because it's occasionally for me.
Speaker 4: I don't know's Yeah, I rarely go shopping with Drew, but I will say that when we go together, we spend more.
Speaker 1: And I don't know why that is. Wow, that's an interesting Yeah. Yeah, why does that happen?
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 5: I don't because she sees a certain number of things, the super giant package of which you probably ought to have, and and he's got the overlap, but he got your own, you know. Oh wow, Wow, yeah, we could use four giant jugs of that.
Speaker 1: I remember, I remember those thoughts.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: When we're together at a store, is more more likely to you know what, we need one of these that neither one of us might have done on our own.
Speaker 4: Why they also do more shopping like together. Like when I go in and go shopping, it's like a list and I go. When I'm with him, it's more like perusing and oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because okay, that makes sense. Maybe that's it. You're not you're not as folk. Just get in, get your stuff, and get out. You're kind of walking around together.
Speaker 5: It's an activity, right, right, Hey, this can't just be me. This has got to be like an evolutionary adaptation or some something deep in the animal brain.
Speaker 2: When I go past the area that.
Speaker 5: Has like boxes and boxes of boxes a brand new.
Speaker 2: Like socks or or or you know, sweats.
Speaker 5: Or whatever, I feel like because I don't need any damn socks.
Speaker 2: I feel like, oh damn, I don't need any socks.
Speaker 5: That's too bad, because there's such an abundance of socks there, reasonably priced, and I think, oh, this is a missed opportunity.
Speaker 2: It's it's got to be.
Speaker 5: Like you know, a caveman who's totally full comes across an animal that he can easily kill an ed and he's like, I'm not hungry, not hungry for.
Speaker 2: A beaver right now. It's oh boy again with the child.
Speaker 1: You're a weeness.
Speaker 2: You know, shit it doing. It's gotta be something like that.
Speaker 5: There is nourishment, but you don't need it, and it feels like a wasted opportunity or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have a problem with Costco where I think I should buy this big package of Triple A batteries and I did that last time, and to tell before and I got more Triple A batteries than any human being whatever need.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got a lot.
Speaker 5: Of trip that too, And Judy says, well, we're now stocked up for the next five years.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what what are you talking about? You got those last time you were there.
Speaker 5: Oh well, it was a good time then and it's a good time today.
Speaker 2: It's a good idea, I should say.
Speaker 1: I got a question for you, Katie.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you've done this or not, or maybe i'm I don't know, but I see couples doing this and it almost it can make me misty eyed. One of my favorite things of my life was when we would the first child, specifically because once you have a kid, then you got a whole different thing. But pregnant with the first child and like going to Target or Costco and stuff like that and doing our shopping getting ready for it. Oh, I loved that period of my life. It was fantastic.
Speaker 4: Drew and I have not done that yet, and I'm very excited about it, but we have not. Our schedules are so out of whack that we're setting a date, hopefully Friday.
Speaker 3: So maybe I gaid it. Maybe I got more feminine nesting in me than most guys are. I don't know what, but I really enjoyed that getting prepared, buying stuff together for the whole next chapter of your life.
Speaker 5: What color are we painting the nursery or the baby's room or whatever, if you had a room, Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's that were he's we're actually a poor guy who we're converting his office. So he's going to move all of his office stuff into my office and we're gonna do like a baby zoo themed baby zoo.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 5: Now, this is a zoo that have babies in the cages or it's a zoo, zoo with caged babies. For that's concat.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 4: We were thinking out of the box now, Like one of our first dates and one of our favorite places to go is the zoo.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna do like little baby zoo animals.
Speaker 5: Oh well, yeah, that's that's great because kids, babies love animals and living their names and what noises they make. I tell you what you want to talk about, misty eyed. Take me back to reading all the books to my kids when they were little, and how much I enjoyed that. Oh, and doing all the voices and the animal names and their noises and all of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, you want to go into the baby zoo at feeding time when they come out of their little holes so you can see them out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well in the zoo keepers you know, breastfeeding, you.
Speaker 3: Know, so so many boobs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, feeding time at the baby zoo is well, it's a different experience than you know, hurling me to the tiger.
Speaker 3: And that seems like a good place to end.
Speaker 4: Well, hang on, I want to take us back to the childish thing. I'm looking at a thing, the weenus. On the other side the pit is called the woagina.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's not really pade this up.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it. You're an idiot.
Speaker 1: You can't argue with urban dictionary.
Speaker 5: Jack.
Speaker 2: Do you have your fork? Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, well just saying, you know that apple pie at cost Go is awfully good.
Speaker 2: He always has a fork.
Speaker 3: The never been washed, always washed, it's been wiped off kind of.
Speaker 2: It's it's well cured. Then it's like a cast iron pan.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess that's it.
Speaker 4: It's like a cast it's well seasoned.
Speaker 3: Aren't that many people that could could immediately pull out a fork? You're the only one I know.
Speaker 1: And a fight