Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod. It's Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Okay, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, who is this here? Do you know?
Speaker 2: I do the intros and Tam doesn't. She doesn't like when I do the intros. But now you need to say your name.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, hey it's Dolores Catanya.
Speaker 2: Everyone, I'm dying and also we miss you, Tam, we love you, and for everyone curious, like, no one's getting the boot around here. We're just all helping each other out.
Speaker 3: Like some of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's everybody who goes to these dramatic things like are you and Tam or not closed anymore?
Speaker 3: Are you mad at Dolores?
Speaker 1: Are you? Like?
Speaker 2: Guys, there's no drama here. We are just trying to get through. There's a lot of shows to recap. There's enough to go around.
Speaker 3: There's enough to go around.
Speaker 1: Seat warmer for now and that's it.
Speaker 2: But you know what, you're a good seat warmer because you if I hope if you haven't yet, you listen to our episode recapping the Valley because that.
Speaker 3: Was hot, hot hot this episode. However, I knew I was.
Speaker 1: Going to get in trouble with you.
Speaker 3: You knew it. And I don't even drinking on the pod.
Speaker 2: Imagine if I had a beverage, we'd really be in trouble.
Speaker 3: Remember at what was the last at? Not even Bravo Klan, twats Cone?
Speaker 1: Oh Twatskon too, Bravo Kan? You had a few? You had a few?
Speaker 3: Well, I was tumored up.
Speaker 1: You were. I was trying to talk you out of some things.
Speaker 2: Well, see that's what happens. I can't blame the tumors. I can only blame myself. I'm right now, I'm making excuses like I'm Jax Taylor. But anyways, there's a lot of people that need to make some excuses. On this next show that we're recapping Summer House, it's titled Snoozefest, which, in my opinion, it was you think.
Speaker 3: So, did you like this episode?
Speaker 4: It was okay, you know, I like the outfits, I like the party decor.
Speaker 1: I liked that finally Lexi found her balls.
Speaker 3: But I have a question. Have you seen the movie Center Stage?
Speaker 2: Okay, so there's a quote that the main the lead actor, says that He's like, although she's very pretty, she's not cut out for And sometimes I feel like that about Lexi, Like I feel like Lexi's really trying to bring the heat, but her voice doesn't carry on to where I'm that.
Speaker 1: I don't believe.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she's stunning, Like I get a little bit envious. So maybe this is jealousy speaking out because she's pretty.
Speaker 1: I think she held her own, you.
Speaker 3: Know, you do.
Speaker 2: I thought it felt stage because I think after this episode she's fully gonna try to there's gonna be some action between her and Jesse.
Speaker 1: Still, let's talk about it at the end, but let's start from the beginning.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So it starts out at Snoozefest where everybody's in like, you know, somebody is a and the others are being comforters and like all these things with sleep mask, sleep mask whatever.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 2: I like the theme, but I probably would have slept the whole time. But Lexi thanks the other girls for having her back and then, which is fine and dandy.
Speaker 3: Granted I don't think they have her back.
Speaker 2: I think they're just like, we're creating a show here, and this is the weakest link.
Speaker 4: They did it and they threw their friend under the bus doing it, and they you know, I guess it doesn't matter why they did it, but they did do it. I always like when somebody tells me something about I never because you know why, it's so far in New Jersey, people.
Speaker 1: Don't do it that much. No, they dat people out too much.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you so me watching these shows is another world for me. You're like, Wally, now this hellan LEXI would you know Jesse said about her, we don't do that over here?
Speaker 3: Well, also they do it.
Speaker 2: I think this cast does it the most effortlessly as a joke because page is so funny, Whereas I think like no offense to anyone on Jersey. But I think like a jin Aiden for example, it's never funny when she's throwing somebody under the bus.
Speaker 3: She does it with like yeah, she wants to go.
Speaker 1: So this is this is a joke. When it gets done over here, it's because they want to fight you.
Speaker 3: They want to fight.
Speaker 1: That's the difference.
Speaker 3: That's the difference.
Speaker 4: But then, and that's why I'm saying, like it doesn't happen, yes, like if it happens here, you can't even enjoy it because it's followed by a fight.
Speaker 3: It's a friend ruiner.
Speaker 2: But before we get into more of Lexi Jesse's stuff, Carl tells Sierra that he didn't perform at his optimal level during a hookup, and then after he says.
Speaker 3: That, then he tells her he has a crush on her. Why would he do in that time frame?
Speaker 1: I don't know. He's just finding himself again. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Can he find a different time to tell Like if you want to tell somebody you didn't you didn't perform well and that the girl wasn't into you, and then you also want to tell her that you like her.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you that's not a good plan. I'm not the best.
Speaker 1: He thought it out, I don't. I don't think he thought it out.
Speaker 3: I wish he should have.
Speaker 1: No, But Teddy, this is.
Speaker 4: No because he's trying to figure out whether they're in this one conversation, he's just he's trying to figure out whether they're friends or he wants to be like he's gonna ask her out like he he wasn't. He didn't think the whole thought out through. The conversation went from right now, I'm going to talk to you like a friend.
Speaker 1: Something's bothered me. But then I'm going to tell you I like you. It's just it's just it.
Speaker 3: Was a big old mess. And I was like, and listen, I want listen.
Speaker 1: We all have those moments in life where we just don't are we really We wish that we could have done it differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wish we could have done it differently.
Speaker 2: But also I need to know, because you know, we have to do a pick at the beginning.
Speaker 1: Would you rather not picking?
Speaker 3: You're picking? Listen, don't tell me to fuck myself. I'm really not feeling good today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm here. Carl.
Speaker 3: No that he's too easy of a pick.
Speaker 1: Carl, there's no easy pick in this whole house. Stop it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, Carl West or Kyle? Carl, Carl West or Kyle.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing it. I can't bring myself.
Speaker 3: I need you to bring yourself.
Speaker 1: I'd have to pick out of a hat.
Speaker 3: You can't. You wouldn't.
Speaker 2: I would easily say that I would probably West is.
Speaker 3: My favorite, Carl.
Speaker 1: West is everyone's favorite.
Speaker 3: West.
Speaker 2: But like West West or Kyle, I guess.
Speaker 3: I like old women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are all every one of our producers just said Kyle all the way. AnyWho, moving right along, I don't think that Carl and Sierra are gonna have a thing.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Ever, then I feel like he was also trying to like throw spaghetti on a wall and see what was going to stick.
Speaker 4: And then if no, I mean you, if you you have to like have a pulse if you like Sierra because she's so.
Speaker 3: Beautiful, Oh my gosh, yes, she's stunning.
Speaker 1: How could you not like her? I mean, you know, why not? And it's so funny because they're.
Speaker 4: All talking about like how they liked her, and they didn't say anything before, but Wes went went in.
Speaker 1: For the kill before they did. She's your friend, you douche bags. Yeah, you mean less like you guys weren't in it for a serious thing, Like you're not. You don't, you don't ship where you eat.
Speaker 2: But do you think that West still like has a thing for her or he just doesn't like the tension? You think he got a little bit of reality television vagime and he was like I got a lot.
Speaker 3: Of options now. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, that's kind of what I thought too.
Speaker 1: I think, But I mean, like I think they they had a moment, you know, because they were consoling each other through hard times, and you know, emotions get involved and then things happened.
Speaker 4: I don't think that I think that it. I don't think it was like a serious thing, to be honest. But now that they them two have been together in the friend group, it should be off limits. Yeah, now it's just off limits. Yeah, but she's done.
Speaker 1: But you can't sleep when somebody your friends left with.
Speaker 3: But unless a freshy came in, like if the new freshie.
Speaker 1: Which I like a little bit.
Speaker 2: He's already had sex with everybody and Hampton. He's gonna have to be to Jersey next He's going to be the next in Infestler.
Speaker 3: But wait, where's he been? He said he wasn't coming this week.
Speaker 2: He had other plans so and plus this one was a bed themed so they probably didn't trust him to be there. Apparently he doesn't even make it to the end of the reunion, so clearly he's not I don't think we're going to see him next season.
Speaker 1: Emerald.
Speaker 3: We just got to see that you have a lot of threesomes. Congratulations.
Speaker 1: We weren't that nice to him, lust he was nice. I thought he was a nice guy.
Speaker 3: Our producers are dying because I called him Emerald because he's.
Speaker 2: Jesse is upset that his friends talked to Lexi about him and his behavior.
Speaker 4: I don't blame him for being upset, but I'm glad that they did it.
Speaker 1: But he has every right to be upset.
Speaker 3: No, but also she's fit. Don't don't fib a fucking fibber because I watched you.
Speaker 2: So what she's saying to the girls is not what she's saying to him. What she's saying to the girls is he's possessive, he's over the top.
Speaker 3: With me, he's all into me. He won't leave me alone.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, what she's saying to him after she's been you know, they have their conversation and.
Speaker 3: She's like, well you did suck a toe. She's back to the freaking toe gate.
Speaker 4: So no, I don't know if you were going to keep him listening, girl, little Lexi, if you were going to stay with him, then you drop it.
Speaker 3: You drop it, zip it.
Speaker 2: But she doesn't want to because I think she realized, like he's not I think the part that she's pissed off about isn't any of these things. I think it's she thinks he's not that into her. Yeah, and he's stepping up.
Speaker 4: I think maybe she's used to like guys kissing her ass, and he's like she wants he's the honey guy.
Speaker 1: She wants the honey guy. I don't think she wants the honey guy. She doesn't know she was the honey guy. After you've been dragged behind a bumper for twenty five.
Speaker 3: Years, Hey, honey guy, next to meet you.
Speaker 2: But Paige argues, and flashbacks show that Jesse has been very flirty when Lexi wasn't around. Yes, we've seen the same flashback thirty five times.
Speaker 1: We know that. And she was told. She was told by his friends.
Speaker 3: You know, multiple times.
Speaker 4: She was told, and she knew it because he he didn't hold back too much in.
Speaker 1: Front of her.
Speaker 2: No, but the only part that kind of got me worked up was when Jesse has to say the pity comment about.
Speaker 1: Oh, he should have just shut his mouth and quit while he was ahead.
Speaker 3: He's not good on the fly. Him and Carls had spent some time together about how to talk on the fly.
Speaker 1: They're they're barely for me.
Speaker 4: They're barely frat boys. They are they are not emotionally.
Speaker 2: They didn't get it into the they didn't get into the frat because they didn't have enough.
Speaker 4: They I feel like they're just not there, Like they want to just have fun. They like these parties and you know, they don't want to even be bothered with having to think about something serious.
Speaker 1: So then guys don't have us.
Speaker 4: Don't go out with your friend west your girl like because she should have been serious. And and Jesse, don't go out.
Speaker 1: With a girl who tells you from the minute she meets you she wants to be serious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Sierra gets upset because and then she says, fuck you, Jesse. And then my favorite part is somebody goes great, then you moved on from fuck off because.
Speaker 3: You were with her on traders. Give me a little dats on her.
Speaker 1: She's solid, she's a good girl. She's you know, no bullshit, she's tough. You would like her.
Speaker 2: I feel like I would love her, and she's done her and.
Speaker 1: She's a girl's girl, like you know, I think she's a really good friend.
Speaker 2: Oh good, I really like I like her. I would be pissed at Jesse too. He kind of threw her under the bus by saying that like like she would be her slop like his sloppy.
Speaker 1: Second, she was like, go, like, did I just hear you say like I'm a pity fucking fuck.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, like you'd be so lucky to have me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, he'd be lucky to have her.
Speaker 3: He'd be lucky to have her.
Speaker 2: Then they recently posted a picture from It was either stagecoach or coach hanging.
Speaker 1: Out, but they were just being friends. I already chucked into it.
Speaker 3: I did too. I went deep down that rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: But then after the party, Lexi calls her sister and tells her that Jesse has.
Speaker 1: Was her sister on the phone. We know it's either her her mom as I was waiting for the father to come knocking down the door to kick some ass.
Speaker 2: But when what's with all these yellow flags? Have you heard yellow flags been used this much? That should have been the drinking game.
Speaker 4: So so yellow flag means what yield?
Speaker 3: Yes, it means yield. It's not a full red flag, but you're yielding.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like tak it.
Speaker 3: So they were taking it slow this episode took it slow.
Speaker 1: Well, they went they they like regressed, forget about slow, they went backwards.
Speaker 2: Well I think the only reason Jesse went the route that he did is because she said she wouldn't have sex with somebody that they would that wasn't in an exclusive.
Speaker 4: I agree with you. I agree with you. But guess what, there's a lot of girls to have sex with. Then don't have sex with the girl who wants something serious and that's all about being the man.
Speaker 2: Also what, there's no such thing as being exclusive and not being in a relationship. To me, you're either not exclusive and you're exactly you're throwing.
Speaker 3: It all around.
Speaker 1: That didn't make it. You're exclusive and relationship. I don't know. But I don't know that, get it. I don't know that one. It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: But then Lexi tells.
Speaker 2: Her sister or mom, we don't know that Jesse had even said I love you to her. That morning, Lexi cries about how Jesse is portraying her.
Speaker 1: Or my friend or my sister called me and started crying while she was on the phone. I will be knocking on the.
Speaker 2: Door, true, I know you would. You would get to the Hampton so damn quick. I'd be frightened.
Speaker 1: I would. Hampton's is about three and a half hours away.
Speaker 4: She will take minutes on the phone. I would be getting in my car.
Speaker 2: But then in the morning, Lexi says she's been feeling but also Jesse doesn't even check on her.
Speaker 3: Did you realize this? He like doesn't want to.
Speaker 1: That's what I held last night too.
Speaker 2: By the way, I would love to have an egg and cheese sandwich right now.
Speaker 3: It sounds so good and cheese biscuit.
Speaker 4: I had a number one. I had it, Well, then get it tomorrow, because it's after. It's after, you're not gonna get it. Do you know they don't have cinnamon rolls anymore? Jerks tried to get that the other day. Assholes McDonald's. I see you, fuck you McDonald's, fuck off, fuck all the way off. Then in the morning, Lexi says she's feeling manipulated. Jesse asked Lindsay and Amanda why Ciara is mad at him?
Speaker 3: Do you think he was drunk and doesn't remember what happened?
Speaker 4: He remembers he wants to forget he knew he was in trouble.
Speaker 1: You ever watched the when he went up.
Speaker 4: And tried to like talk to the girls, which I One thing I love is how they eviscerate the men in this house and they stick together as women they do, and now they love that.
Speaker 1: I don't see enough of that, but here you see it.
Speaker 4: And you ever see the scary movies when the person's like walking in the door in there about to get stabbed, and you're like, no, that's what I was doing. When he was walking up to them and he was going to try to explain himself. I knew it was a bad idea.
Speaker 3: Lindsay is so excited to see it. She's like making the breakfast and she's like, she.
Speaker 1: Better never not come back.
Speaker 3: What are they going to do when she has the kid?
Speaker 1: I don't know. They're gonna have to get dake, some type of daycare because.
Speaker 3: Inside the house with the packages.
Speaker 4: No, I mean put yeah, put the baby outside and wait for the packages.
Speaker 1: No. But Lindsay can never not be here. She can.
Speaker 3: We need her.
Speaker 2: She is so good and she's so lovable this season, and she's what everybody's saking.
Speaker 3: She's everybody's in her voice.
Speaker 1: Yes and maybe her she's got to set a balls on her. She don't care.
Speaker 3: But also it's not even have to be a full weekend.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think you could drive up Saturday morning, spend all day Saturday, go Saturday night and then be there Sunday morning for breakfast and then you're done.
Speaker 3: It's a one day.
Speaker 1: Child has a father and that's fonding time.
Speaker 2: Saturdays are his custodial time. Yeah, you know what, great we solved it.
Speaker 1: We saw this.
Speaker 4: She could be with the baby all week and then just have that wine or two days on the weekend during the summer, and then he could We don't want to lose her, listen.
Speaker 2: He could also just go to the Hamptons and get a little place.
Speaker 3: There because I'm too Yeah, there's so many options.
Speaker 2: Then Lindsey tells Jesse that Lexi didn't like that he shared his concerns with everyone except her.
Speaker 3: I'm like, am I on glu or are we hearing the same story over and over again? We all know?
Speaker 1: Well this is what I want to know. Are you done yet, Lexi? Are you done yet? Be done?
Speaker 3: Be done? Or be madly couple put up?
Speaker 1: But or be done. You can't call your mom crying, call your sister crying. Have the girl stick their neck out for you and tell you, girl, this is what's up. When you're not here, she's flirting, and have somebody else tell you and go stick their neck out for you and his friends are getting in trouble with him, and then you stay with him. No, now everybody did their part. It's time for you to part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's and also it's not even like I'm noticing them in a lot of scenes together.
Speaker 1: We do. I think she likes him anymore.
Speaker 2: Anyway, I think she's done and she just went through this last weekend to give her a little boost.
Speaker 3: What happened to her friend?
Speaker 2: Also, we never see her well but the member of the brunette that entered the house with her, but she was supposed to be a friend of Well, that's why we probably haven't seen her again.
Speaker 3: Bailly.
Speaker 1: I don't remember Baillie Bailly.
Speaker 2: But I still haven't seen Jesse because even when they do the flashback to where Jesse supposedly was upset about west right.
Speaker 3: We never saw it. Remember, we only saw her side getting mad.
Speaker 4: No, we said he was set in the car and he was like, you were being a little whatever.
Speaker 3: He was just comparing, He was comparing.
Speaker 2: But when they were in the car together, we didn't really hear.
Speaker 4: Much, no, because it was from the club. It was like two or thirty in the morning. But you know, I didn't think the girls were going to embrace her, and she thought the same thing. And now she's saying it's because of the way he talked about her behind her back. Teddy, You ever see when a guy like bad mouths's girlfriend and then when you meet his friends, even the girlfriends, Like when you meet a couple other couples, you know how you've been talked about by the way people greet look at you. Yeah, you know, you could kind of tell. And that's why for her age, she's not too dumb. Well she's no in her late twenties, but she's smart. That's a smart girl thing to know.
Speaker 2: Well also and also knowing no, no, we're going to have this conversation right here because gas lighting will be more difficult for you in front of the group.
Speaker 4: And in front of everybody, and they all had her back. And I have to say I did see a turnaround, and I did not expect it because they because she was so up his ass, and then the girls weren't really getting close with her. But I think I think Lindsay was the catalyst.
Speaker 1: To her getting closer with the girls when she told her he was flirting with Sierra the whole time. You were gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I thought it was good. I think I think it was good. I just thought, I guess.
Speaker 2: Because Jesse handled it in such a casual way, it kind of bugged me. I wanted him to have more of a reaction, and because he didn't, then it fell flat.
Speaker 3: How upset. Lexi was right, I.
Speaker 2: Got you, you know what I mean, and was waiting for a reaction, and he was like teddy, she did her job, she did, but he didn't do his.
Speaker 3: True, that's for me. But then then he goes to do his job over with his best friend West.
Speaker 2: In the bedroom, Jesse tells Wes that the flags he was seeing with Lexi were there for a reason. Bro.
Speaker 1: They broughed it out, they brought it out, they put their beds together. In my life, I never seen my map like this in my life.
Speaker 2: But Jesse regrets talking to everyone in the house about Lexi. West encourages him to apologize, but also not to give.
Speaker 3: Up if it's something he wants.
Speaker 2: At this point, West is like, I don't want to talk about it for one more second with you.
Speaker 3: I think, Wes, you no.
Speaker 4: At this point, Summer's almost sober, so it's convenient for Jesse to want to start like making amends.
Speaker 2: No, true, But also, do you realize that we're almost ninety percent through this episode and not one time we mentioned that Tom Shore was on it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, let's talk about that. What's he doing there?
Speaker 3: What's he doing there? Also? Why is he not? I felt sad for him every time I watched Can.
Speaker 1: I tell you? Of course I was vesting in the whole scandal. All yeah, he's a nice guy, Like he's never isn't he nice?
Speaker 3: I mean he was nice. I mean we saw some.
Speaker 2: Terrible things that he did to his ex, Like what Katie? Yeah, he would say some really shitty things to her. So I have like a little bit of like, because I love Katie, if you're gonna come to do a fill in on another show, like, let me tell you, if I was gonna zip over to New Jersey, I would hope that you and I were gonna really stir shit up. I wasn't gonna just come there to wear my pajamas and walk around with a Halo one.
Speaker 3: And watch d Utopia.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, what's Utopia? I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 3: Because it's a kid's movie.
Speaker 2: Dolores and you don't have children. You're not forced to watch Dutopia. For hundred and thirty two times, they watched a kid's movie on the thing. No one was even making out on those trampolines.
Speaker 4: But then, what I thought of, all I could think of when they started to watch Zutopia was here you have all these like hot girls, like nobody's got a dimple, not even a fucking beauty mark. They're barely wearing any clothes, their whole pookcocks hanging out or makeup.
Speaker 3: They don't even need to barely wear.
Speaker 4: Makeup, ass hanging out. Everything's tight and high. They're young, and you guys are sitting on a bed together watching Zutopia. I am just dumbfounded.
Speaker 2: And then he's it takes him so long to even figure out that it's raining.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you, if somebody calls in my house, I'm awake. I'm like, what, who?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: You don't even be like white kids raining?
Speaker 1: But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't really understand the point of him being on. I don't think he added much to it. But do you think that he kept going in the girls room because he was told to go get involved in the drama? And then he couldn't because remember he said goodbye a thousand times, but then he left last Schwartz.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like an odd kind of thing, like I just didn't he felt like out of.
Speaker 3: Sorts and he didn't even dress up.
Speaker 1: No, he was dressed like an angel. No.
Speaker 3: No, but the night before he wore sweatpants. They were striped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I think he's not a bad guy.
Speaker 2: I don't think he's a bad guy. He's a nice guy. But maybe maybe on the valley they could bring out his bad side again. But I don't think it was gonna happen here on Summer House. But then we get back to the toe.
Speaker 1: I want to see him bad. I like him. I think he's a nice guy.
Speaker 2: You want to only see him good? Yeah, okay, fine, I'll give you that one. Sometimes I'll throw you a bone. But then Jesse goes over to Lexi's apartment to chat. Jesse didn't like that Lexi was making him out to be a monster. I think monster might be a bit. It's aggressive, that's a big term. I don't think she's making out to be a monster. I think she was making him out to not be an honest person. Which we've seen that he fudges the truth a bit.
Speaker 1: She didn't make him out to listen, she didn't make him out to be anything that he wasn't. He did it all to himself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think it's just the first time he's been called out on the show. Everybody's loved him so much, like he's the funny, goofy guy that's, you know, kind of handsome, and everybody loved it.
Speaker 3: But I don't know, but then they get.
Speaker 1: What though, Teddy, if it wasn't for them to all season, what would we have had?
Speaker 2: I know, especially because we haven't gotten the page action yet. We're just Paige at this point isn't willing to spill it because her and I get this, her anxiety is so bad, like she's not even able to come film some of the days. But I feel like that's I feel like that's the that's.
Speaker 1: To come this season.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think it gets more to the end then yeah.
Speaker 2: But then Jesse says he likes Lexi so he doesn't want to stop seeing her. But then Lexi says she may not be compatible and they need to decide if it's worth it or not.
Speaker 3: She's done she's done, she's done.
Speaker 1: He's run, run because she is going to shove it up your fucking ass.
Speaker 4: Okay, you push this girl. You know what is there's this song. It's like an old Raps song. It's like you could turn a bad girl good, but when you turn a good girl bad, she ain't never coming back back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 2: And I think next season she's going to be with every hobby there is and she's going to be looking back at.
Speaker 1: Him, Brooklyn back and watch her show up with Brooklyn backup.
Speaker 3: And then Amanda and Kyle go to lunch.
Speaker 2: This actually surprised me when Amanda says she's feeling herself, not the medication part. She says she's feeling herself again after taking her medication. And then Kyle talks about his fertility test and Banda essentially tells.
Speaker 3: Them she's not sure if she wants to have kids.
Speaker 4: Well, that was a hard conversation because I know he like he's been talking about it all seasons. But you know, Kyle, when you're still DJing and coming back to the room at three thirty am every weekend, having talking about having kids is a hard conversation, Like, I don't see a.
Speaker 1: Lot of change. I don't know if he was used to be worse.
Speaker 4: I love Kyle, I love him, and I love Amanda.
Speaker 1: I love them both together.
Speaker 4: I want them to be happy forever and ever, and I would love to see them have a child.
Speaker 1: But I don't think she wants that.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you're right. She needs to feel the change.
Speaker 2: And as we were talking about on the other shows, you know what kind of guy you married, and when you realize that there's a chance he might not be fifty to fifty, and she says, I don't know that I'm in the place to take care of something else.
Speaker 4: That's a that's a very personal, responsible thing to say. And you know he's he's looking at her like, holy shit, my clock is taken too.
Speaker 1: He in his forties. He's like forty two?
Speaker 2: Is he my age? I'm forty three. But I think I think they'll still have kids. But I think last season was all based on them moving to the suburbs and having kids. Now she's at a place where she's feeling proud of herself and she's feeling good, and.
Speaker 1: She's feeling feeling like she's in a good place, and she's like, you know what, I no longer work for you anymore.
Speaker 3: I have my own thing and now I'm not going to rush into having kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, listen, how old is she?
Speaker 2: I would imagine she's around the same age as him, but maybe she's younger. Who knows she looks younger. She's thirty three. She has plenty of.
Speaker 1: Time, has a lot of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I that's what I say.
Speaker 1: If you don't know if they've been together for how long? Now, like a long I don't.
Speaker 2: They've been married three others, they've been married for three years.
Speaker 1: So if you if you're still questioning these things, there's maybe just you know, a lot more you guys have to talk about. Again. I wish them so well. I adore well.
Speaker 2: I also have another question, just because I think this will just play out next season, whether they have kids or not. I think they both know that this is their primary income, and they're like, hey, we're not going to screw with this right now, Like we already got the other chick. She's Lindsay's already has a baby. She's going to be part of the daycare system. We don't need this to be a whole baby routine.
Speaker 1: No, because then it turns into the valley and everybody's a disaster.
Speaker 2: Oh. I did have one question in regards to Kyle and Amanda. Remember there was a time where Kyle was laying in the bed and then we still saw the sloth. Was that on Amanda's head or did he just lay it next to him on the pillow.
Speaker 3: I need to know, I need to answer.
Speaker 4: Oh, I saw the sloth, wondered if she put it on not to have to kiss it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, that's a good one. No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm going to start putting carring around sloth hats, slot, sloth chastity.
Speaker 1: Hey that's a good diversion, that's a good cock block.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh. But thank you so much for joining me and I had a blast.
Speaker 2: And next week if you have any questions from me or Dolores, make sure that you send them in and we'll try to answer them at the top of the pods.
Speaker 1: Talk to you soon.
Speaker 3: Bye.