Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: NFL playoffs. We're talking about NFL playoffs. You bet we are getting on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NFL. Scoring touchdown is the key to winning NFL playoffs and the key to you scoring big betting on them at Draft Kings, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, Try betting on something as simple as a player to score six Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 3: Make your pick.
Speaker 2: Here's another reason to bet your favorite player to crush it in the playoffs. New customers bet five dollars, can get two hundred dollars in bonus bets. Instantly score big doing the NFL playoffs with Draft Kings Sportsbook. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use Code Money Moves, that's code money moves for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bet instantly when you bet just five bucks only at Draft Kings Sportsbook.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven.
Speaker 3: Or visit CCPG dot org.
Speaker 4: Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Woolstmobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious voice on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister Boostmobile himself asked me to. There's nothing funny about it. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile store location to learn more. Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population.
Speaker 3: Five G speed not available in all areas.
Speaker 5: Men are a little bit more now focus on just themselves, you know, focus on work, getting to the bag, and.
Speaker 3: Allowing the women to be.
Speaker 5: The last choice of importance as opposed to how it was before, you know, chasing the woman, chasing, chasing, applying pressure, doing all that and.
Speaker 3: Most of the time.
Speaker 5: What you have to understand too, is is women put up such a front with the chasing applying pressure, as if there's there's something that's so different about them as opposed to anyone else that you could deal with. But then when you actually get a whole and you get to learn that individual and and your allowed access, you come to find out, well, god damn, I've been doing all this chasing but this but you ain't no different than nobody else.
Speaker 3: It's all the same, you know.
Speaker 5: At at at the end of the day, I think men's focal point has changed from chasing women the more focusing on themselves work, family, if if that that comes into play, and it's just it's just it's just different now. It's just different now, especially in the day's here where we have a lot more women that are are in I hate using the word alpha positions, but they are the men. Now, does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Women?
Speaker 5: Women, women are the men, you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think the thing is they are a lot of women.
Speaker 2: But see when you keep saying I don't need a man, I don't need a man, do you convince yourself and then you want to be masculine because you think you can talk at the end of the day, that's still a man. And I'm not saying. Look right, I'm old and know how my grandmother and how I saw everybody raise see these women today they were talking about, oh, I want to be treated like my mom and my great grandma got to treat. But y'all don't behave like that. Y'all ain't cooking. Y'all ain't cooking the meal every day when my grand when my grandfather got home at lunch, meal on the table, he got home at dinner, meal on the table, he ate first. It wasn't no arguing back and forth. When my grandfather said they can, they did. When he said they couldn't. They couldn't. But y'all, oh, I'm gonna do me.
Speaker 5: Okay, what do you?
Speaker 2: I don't have to be a part of it. And so I think the thing is that they've convinced themselves they don't need a man until they need a man. And then you tourenty for you now you forty five? You feel you know, I don't think. I don't think now yours are limited.
Speaker 5: Women understand that the options are limited, especially today, especially what they want. When you look at their expectations and what they what they're expecting, what they're looking for, it's very hard. It's very it's very hard to get.
Speaker 2: No, o Joe, it's not hard. But here's the thing. What you want gotta want you see, that's the problem. Okay, you want a guy, Oh he need to be over six foot tall. Oh he needs to make six figures. Oh he need to do this. Well, every time every time you throw out something that he needs to be, you who a percentage fifteen to twenty percent?
Speaker 3: Who who? Who?
Speaker 2: So now you down to five percent that five percent of the man that you want that's over six foot tall, that has a nice body, that makes six figure, that's well, to do.
Speaker 5: Does he want you and most of the type of men that they want, you know, it's part of the one percent.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hard. It's hard for something to add to increasing value.
Speaker 5: Yeah, say it again, Say it again.
Speaker 3: That constantly gets used. Listen what I said.
Speaker 2: Don't yo name something that increases value that's constantly get used. You told me about my Ferrari. You say, by that Ferrari. H but put it up a bottle of wine.
Speaker 5: Right nineteen forty two, phelip Rothschild Protruce came us. Wait a minute, I don't even think the chat heard you say.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, depending.
Speaker 1: Pat because that man.
Speaker 5: Hold on, you're gonna have to bring that to me again.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I'm not gonna use that.
Speaker 5: Hold yeah, I mean he said as Sunday service. Boy, were you just dropping the gym right there? And I don't even think the chat was paying attention.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, because because everything you know, Oh Joe, I want somebody six at least six foot tam. I want somebody at least two hundred pounds. I want somebody that make at least six figures. I want somebody that that that go to church. I want somebody that like to travel. So you've named six things that you like. Okay, you find that guy, but he's only probably into one percent. So that one percent of the man men that you're looking for, is he looking for the fifteen to twenty percent of the women that's looking for him. So now if he's not, so.
Speaker 5: Now they know they're worth.
Speaker 2: They know they're worth. Tom Brady wants niggas. Worth is what someone is willing to pay for something.
Speaker 1: Come on that.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady can list his house for one hundred and fifty million, but after I'll guarantee you after six months, over a year, that house sain't sold.
Speaker 3: I guarantee he dropped the price.
Speaker 2: So now if somebody comes in there and says it's Tom, he want one hundred and fifty million, I give you one hundred million cash. Okay, I take it. That's what the house is worth. See, you don't get to determine your worth if somebody's not paying for it. Boy, that's what women gotta understand. You keep saying you are you buying yourself? Are you purchasing yourself? So where is the value?
Speaker 3: Value?
Speaker 2: Is only something is only valuable if somebody will purchase it. I want six hundred thousand dollars for this too, ellipt therapy, it's worth seven dollars. They gotta stop this notion. Tell me I know my worth. I know my worth. Your worth is what someone is willing to pay for it. That's what warmth is.
Speaker 5: Look look at you you preaching today?
Speaker 3: You you what what you know? I I you know? You know what?
Speaker 5: Also?
Speaker 3: Well, when I when I think about.
Speaker 1: Is is in general?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: Women, Uh, they put themselves in unwinnable positions at times. Uncle, you know. Uh, they play hard to get. They're very difficult. They create this perception that all the work the man is going to put in in the end, you know, it's they're just they're just getting this. Oh my goodness, this is so much different than everybody else, when when in hindsight, once you are gained access to it, it's no different than anybody else. That's why they played the difficult game in the beginning. That's why they make you dump through hoops and make you jump through obstacles because there's really nothing at the end of that light or at the end of that tunnel, you know, And it's not a bad thing.
Speaker 6: We're all human. What do you do that's so special? Oh yo, cook can you cook?
Speaker 3: Hey? Can you cook some offs tails? I need to know? Can you cook off tails? What am I saying?
Speaker 2: Can you cook breakfast grits, eggs, sausage, bacon, fresh toes, pancakes? Okay, okay, what about egg's betteredit? Mm hmm, make Holliday sauce? Okay, okay, you can't do that? Okay, What can you do? What's the all this value that you speak of? What is it? Because I just want you to know a little something. Everything that you do. I can pay somebody to do it, cook clean, get my dry cleaning. Hey, I don't pay them to sleep with me. I pay them to leave. So I'm just trying to say to words the value what can you do for me that I can't have somebody do everything that you can choose? So, if I'm with you, I really want to be.
Speaker 3: Pay them you sleep.
Speaker 5: When you pay them to leave, you're not paying the mistake.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold, let me write to down and down. I'm paying you to get out.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So I just I just want to know if I'm with you, I ain't playing no games with you. Do you understand that I'm not I Joe want to plan to come see you? You you mean something?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: So all this, all this, all this stuff, oh this don't I don't.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I keep it five with y'all.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So all this going back and forth, you I don't care nothing about that, because all I know you keep saying you you you worth this, you worth that?
Speaker 3: That properly a long time. Huh.
Speaker 5: But they have to wait for a buyer to come along.
Speaker 3: You have to. That's life. That's the way it works. I understand.
Speaker 5: And you know what, something about our beautiful women on something about our beautiful women in this world. We can't live without them.
Speaker 3: We can't live without them.
Speaker 5: There's always somebody for everybody. And just at what point is your person gonna come along that's willing, that's willing to buy, that's willing to buy or pay whatever you feel that work.
Speaker 2: I don't even feel like I'm sprised. I don't tell no woman, I'm sprised, but you better I don't know who. That's a great topic.
Speaker 5: Women, I mean women feeling like they are the prized and understanding what they bring to the table. I think some of them might be despite us being the providers I think with some women, some might be the prize.
Speaker 2: You don't think so what, No, we're both the prized. I want to be with you, hopefully you want to be with me. I think you're special. I wouldn't be I wouldn't be with you if I didn't think you were special.
Speaker 5: Because you can't get that back. You can't get that time. I'm not gonna waste your time. More importantly than that, I'm not wasting mind. Oh, I like, I can't buy it back gas, So that's that's I just think the thing is sometimes like, man, let's.
Speaker 2: Just be real here. I'm gonna treat you. I'm gonna treat you with the ultimate respect. If you got a kid, I'll treat that kid as if it was mine. I'll never be disrespectful to you. I'll never call you out of your name. I'll never do anything.
Speaker 3: But this. Man.
Speaker 5: These women, I mean, they quit quit, you know, and you know you know worth, I know it's so many, you know what. I don't like the words. Why do women always feel because they look good? Because we make everything off of looks, because obviously men are visual, we're visual creature. Why the first thing can you the first thing people say, is.
Speaker 3: Oh he their visual creatures? Yes, bumble.
Speaker 2: No, actually no, no, no, no. Fumble is a situation where I'm running and somebody knocks it out of my hand.
Speaker 3: You I put every every everything boo.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I realized like Jo, I realized I couldn't get any more yards. Let somebody, Hey, let the next gotta catch it. Hopefully he fair caught it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Man live without them. They can't live without us. It's all about finding a person. It's all about finding a person. And if you you have, if you, if you sisters, if you sisters, if you're watching ladies, if you have a standard, whatever that standard may be, whatever that value or worth you may think you have, you stick to it. You stick to it until your mother, until your guid comes along. I don't care how long it takes. You know, I'm gonna make sure you're gonna you're gonna win. Matter of fact, ladies, if you're in the chat, you don't.
Speaker 1: Have a man.
Speaker 5: Right now, the holiday is coming up. Valentine's is coming up. Send me a message on Twitter. I guarantee you I have you a man and some gifts and dinner before Valentine's Day, I'm playing matchmaker because I know your value.
Speaker 3: I know you're worth. I'm gonna make sure you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna make sure you get your man.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hope, Hey, I hope everybody, like you said, there's somebody for everybody.
Speaker 3: I hope they find that person. But I'm just I'm just tired here it every time I be Oh, I know my value. I'm thising that.
Speaker 2: Look here, I guarantee you go stroll on our g They got on wyres L, they got on tom for they got a Gucci bag, they got a Lloyd bag, they got a ch nail bag, they got a Burking bag, they got a g Wagon.
Speaker 3: Or they got a Range Rover, or they got this.
Speaker 2: So I tell what's the differentiating factor, whether you got feelings, whether you got a BBL, where you got brewed.
Speaker 3: I don't and I'm not judging.
Speaker 2: I don't care. That's your body, that's your money. I just ain't paying for it. I'm just saying, hey, you won't live feelings. You want bowtops, you want BBL, you want lighte oat, get it. That's your body. I don't tell nobody what. I've never told a woman what to do with her body. I just want you to know I'm not paying for it because I'm not factor for another snack to eat. So I'm just saying, take off. If y'all want whatever you want, whatever that you think is gonna have any ends. I go to the gym because I want to feel I want to it makes me feel good. But if y'all want to go, if y'all want to do whatever y'all want to do, I'm all for your ladies.
Speaker 3: I'm never gonna I can't believe you. That is your body, right, that is that is, that is your temple. You do what as you see fit. That's your.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for our last sigmal of the evening. It's time a getting good.
Speaker 6: Well you were you were, you were, appreciate the nights last two hours.
Speaker 3: That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, check us out. We're about to do a toss to uh to rail show on Netflix.
Speaker 3: Let's take a chat. Take a look at this.
Speaker 1: I got somebody sitting here like the fifth wheel for the minutes. You ain't saying that to me.
Speaker 5: You have to find something to do while I'm here.
Speaker 3: Not something to do or something to do.
Speaker 5: Something is not here. He's busy money and being perfect because he ain't gonna be all in your space. No, he's in well known retirement, and he got a lot of rules, you know.
Speaker 1: Can you see if I'm about this.
Speaker 5: Slight one rule?
Speaker 1: When you use the bathroom, you have to go downstairs.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I plugged you in like a like a Dison vacuum.
Speaker 3: You ain't plopped. Then why you had to break that up?
Speaker 2: You could have brought that up a little later, the part about oh he got a lot of rules, you ain't have to mention no rule.
Speaker 1: You don't want to lie to him at the beginning. That's that's that's the one thing you want.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what I want to do in the beginning.
Speaker 1: If you want to set a president early so you don't waste your time.
Speaker 2: No, hey, hey, you know, hey, I was gonna break Let me break there. Let me bring that on him after we you know, we we're at the table. So what are some what are some of your biggest pet things? I don't like someone being late, uh, burfing or passing gas.
Speaker 3: That's how you break that, inn't your damn you in the mood.
Speaker 1: I only told that she's still interested. Did she call you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, But I probably gave her a wrong number. You change the number.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I tell you what happened? Was you done gave her the rules? Hey?
Speaker 2: She probably she probably drank milk, eat cheese, eat all them vegetables, just be blowing it up.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you got to sacrifice if you want something.
Speaker 3: You know that.
Speaker 1: Oh, sometimes you have to compromise.
Speaker 7: If it's something that you really want, you can't always if you have a set of rules. And obviously sometimes it's something that's like you know it's it's in the Bible.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have to sacrifice and compromise. If it's something that you're actually interested.
Speaker 3: In, I can't. I can't do that. I can't do that.
Speaker 1: You you don't like it like that?
Speaker 2: A there's one a A A. But that's always been that's always in my face. So it's not not something new. It's not I mean, it's for the first time that you know, probably people that that I've said it publicly, but if you've been around me, hey all my teammates bro noah, hell now, but hey, it is. Hey, I appreciate you looking.
Speaker 1: I'm always do that. Always make sure you're good. Because at that time when we were filming, I didn't like the kind.
Speaker 7: I didn't like the space you in. You know, I didn't like not really having someone. Obviously, this was before the Michelle debacle.
Speaker 1: And you know that.
Speaker 7: When I was trying to plug and find people that you can date and and and they can they can feel that void in that space.
Speaker 1: And then and I think I failed to this point because I haven't. I haven't, you know, I don't really get in your you.
Speaker 2: Know, you know if I went on that balloon where they parked the balloon, she parked the balloon.
Speaker 5: Wow, Hey, hold on, I'm glad you just mentioned that I should do a twenty versus one.
Speaker 1: Huh, what's you think? You know?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, you'll think so they're real popular, skull.
Speaker 3: Bad.
Speaker 2: Hey look at her player real like real, ain't well to play well like that? Oh Joe, you could joke about a lot of things. Look, you know, real better than me. But the way I've been around, Rail real don't play like that. Don't play like that. See Rail got rerail like, Oh, Rail more like values kind of like me. She always she's mama, She ain't from New she ain't from New York, she ain't from Cali and stuff like that. Rail got southern rules, southern southern upbringing and some stuff ain't gonna jib for.
Speaker 7: Huh yeah, ain't real real, real, real head right now.
Speaker 3: Bro?
Speaker 1: But what Yeah, she's she's she's seen and viewed as as the mean girl. Uh. She she's viewed as seen as the villain.
Speaker 7: And I told I told him, name you one person history, the one person that made history.
Speaker 2: You know, no, right, everybody can everybody else everybody, everybody, everybody can't beat the.
Speaker 7: Heron sometimes sometimes what I what I always say about embracing being the villain and what you do always you know, I can name.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you some example. I mean give you. I'm give you one example with that Housewives of Atlanta. Even if you don't watch the show, yeah, because I know most I don't. I don't watch the.
Speaker 7: Show, I could tell you who the villain is, and I can tell you to make the most money from the show.
Speaker 1: Ms NI need.
Speaker 7: Come on that people are tuning in for Oh, ain't they ain't tuning in for coon By y'all cooon by y'all moments, said coop By y'all moments to get you fired.
Speaker 1: You won't have no goddamn show exactly. Listen, I know what I believe it at that.
Speaker 2: Y'all make you y'all go check it out. Let me know what y'all think. I want you guys to watch it and come back and let me know if they portraying real in the right light. Make sure you go watch Wags to Riches on Netflix. It's out now, Wags to Riches. But Joe, you are you ain't doing your boy?
Speaker 1: I did your I did your great favor.
Speaker 3: Chat do y'all think, Oh you did? Bro? The fact you gotta go?
Speaker 5: How you talking about I didn't do your favorite? The fact that I even mentioned you period is a favor.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, if you're gonna mention me, if you gonna mention me and say, hey, he got all these rules he got.
Speaker 7: When I said, I said, the only issue that you might have is that he has rules. Now, everyone has a set of rules, everyone has boundaries, everyone has things that aren't their non negotiables. I think I thought it was important for me to let her know about just one rule, and she was okay with that. So that means your foot is in the door already. Your foot is in the door already. See she's gonna compromise. She don't happen to him. When you say, when you say Shannon Shark, certain things go out the window.
Speaker 1: Certain boundaries go out the window.
Speaker 5: Certain things that you wouldn't tolerate from somebody else, they'll tolerate from you.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you how I would do it. I say, Hey, and I got this partner.
Speaker 2: I said, man, I say, you know, he played in the NFL, had a great You got to say, he about six foot tall, he still work out, hard working, I said, funny, great sense of humor. Now if you want to laugh, he's the guy. He's the guy. I mean, he got great personality. He loved to do. He'd fly up the cuff. Whatever you like to do. You want to go budget jumping, he right there. You want to go go carting, Hey right there? You want to go horseback riding. There is nothing that you could possibly want to do that he'll say not to He's that kind of outgoing, fun loving guy. He's the guy that whatever your adventures are, right see, that's what I'm gonna do. I say, hey, you want something that. Now, the thing I know about it, he loved hard, I say, he loves hard. There is nothing that he wouldn't do for you once. He once. Once y'all get to that point where he's like, Okay, we're gonna do this. Hell, if you want the son, I go get that bitch. That's what I'm saying. So now I'm gonna say, I say, I just got one thing. I said, Look, that's my boy. I said. We ain't brothers, I said, but we close. The only difference is we ain't got the same love. All I ask is this all I'm gonna ask you, is this if my boy at fall, will you catch it?
Speaker 3: See what I did for you? That's what I did with you.
Speaker 1: Hey, that deservant emmy right there, right where. It's all.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: You see, that's all you had to do.
Speaker 1: You gotta me hype right there listen. I couldn't do the presentation like that.
Speaker 7: I couldn't do it in that manner obviously, because you know we on camera, they're feeling him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: I got stick to a certainty, you know what, And I went I went off.
Speaker 5: I went off, you know, the strip and whatever we were supposed to be talking about, just to plug you in.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that Tom Brady is looking to sell his Florida mansion.
Speaker 3: Oh it happened to be from that big one in Miami, that thirty five million to one.
Speaker 2: He got all them big crazes like this a hog like it's a downtown How much you won? I mean he what is like thirty five million? I think it's in billion? There is in BILLI and the bunk or billion that row. Isn't it worth? Yeah? He's received beds over one hundred and fifty millions.
Speaker 1: I was gonna try to get that bitch too.
Speaker 2: Man, we'll get with what huh you ain't playing the light building anymore?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 1: Well with this one hundred and fifty bill I got with this credit, I got y.
Speaker 3: Thank you man. You need Bezos credit to get that one.
Speaker 7: Matter of fact, you know what, it don't matter how many bids he got. If I if I call man, I call Tom right now? You think he answers if I call the same time?
Speaker 2: Hang up, hang up all you Oh yo, man, look at me personally out Joe.
Speaker 3: I don't want to look. I think I might. I might.
Speaker 2: I might be willing to go to t for a crep a hundred million, But what that's for.
Speaker 7: That's a that's for a different type of person, that's bringing in a different type of revenue. There's different Now there are people. If you you ever been you ever been to su Island? I sit on Yes, I don't understand. Yes, the people don't even live in Miami. They don't come here until they goddamn summer for the winter.
Speaker 5: How you got a thirty eight million, fifty million dollar house that you only come for two months out the year.
Speaker 3: What do you do normally? No, they come down there during the winter.
Speaker 7: They come in the winter because where they live it's cold.
Speaker 3: How you got a summer house.
Speaker 1: For fifty million?
Speaker 7: And here I am, bro I'm catching bolves getting the head a pause, pause.
Speaker 2: Yeah, getting here, Wow, Wow with your wow. Hey, Hey, Chad, I'm gonna step back. I'm gonna let him have that one, y'all.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying when I when I played football, I was catching the pink skin, getting hit, getting.
Speaker 1: Knocked over, scoring touchdowns.
Speaker 3: You know who?
Speaker 5: I think when I played, I think the totality of my contract at that time was what.
Speaker 7: Maybe thirty five million? And you got a house, a house that you only come see for two months for fifty.
Speaker 1: I mean that's neither hear no there.
Speaker 7: I'm happy with everything that I made, and I'm still blessed beyond measures, and I'm thankful for that.
Speaker 1: But what do you do? Sometimes I go around and look at the house and on the start island, you know, like what do what do you do?
Speaker 2: Hey, I've been to a house that was like eighty million. I couldn't I can't even imagine.
Speaker 1: Let's let's start.
Speaker 2: But you know what, Hey, I might hit it up because I got that humble. I might hit him up. And it hasn't let me hold out, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we could do we can do the show. We can do a live show from them.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I'm done with the live shows.
Speaker 2: But anyway, you know what I'm saying, Joe, I got something medicine, man, I got a show.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see what you mean.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: Hey, you hear the button on showing the whole wall disappear about about three thousand square feet of wall just go into the floor.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's a different kind of money.
Speaker 2: And oh oh, Joe, and it got got a It got a fireplace that just wrap around probably like the fireplace, probably like Thundy forty and they got those got those outdoor countess, those big old countess. If you ever want to impress one if she ain't in pressed with that, Listen.
Speaker 1: They walking through the whole. They walking through the door of an eighty million dollar house. Matter of fact, your clothes just fall off when you walk in. Yeah, you throw just from off when you walk in.
Speaker 7: That's a different that's a different level of it's different. And listen, you you talked about an eighty million dollar house or a fifty thirty five million dollar house.
Speaker 5: You ever been to the boat show? You want to be angry, and you want to be angry, and understand Megi you've seen the price of a mega yacht.
Speaker 3: I see it. Yeah, and this is big.
Speaker 2: Like all the owners that's the new thing now, Oh you're the owners of getting them. Mister Blake got one. Jerry has won. There are several owners that that have purchased them. Obviously obviously Larry Ellison and Jeff Mazos, and and and and and and Bill glad Gates, all all those guys got to come out three hundred just rushing, got what like a little that's lord than a football.
Speaker 5: The funny thing about it is these mega yachts for them that stay towards are so our toys, you know, Ferrari coloring in BMW Old School exactly.
Speaker 3: They had no car. They don't do nothing with the car.
Speaker 2: Cars don't move them yachts. There's one hundred million, two hundred million private jets in May.
Speaker 1: Yes, like it's a different dog, it's a different level.
Speaker 3: I don't fly enough. Would I love to have shares.
Speaker 2: I would like to get like one hundred hours or one hundred and fifty hours in the jet, but the owner nah no, mm hmm. And a yacht and a boat boat b o, a t blust out another around. God, you're paying the crew even though it's docked. You're paying for you got to keep that salt water buffet. So you're paying for maintenance even though.
Speaker 7: It's doc Now we have to have a different type of You have to have multiple streams of high revenue.
Speaker 1: When you're doing that plane.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't want to all what I like the access.
Speaker 2: I like the access to be able to go, hey, hey, we're gonna leave it this time, won't your ay? If I want X, Y and Z on the plane. You know, we have had a little thing, you know, ask you was kicked back on the plane. Oh you're gonna ask can we go on to play?
Speaker 3: Well? Oh, so now you don't want to fly.
Speaker 2: You don't want to fly, you know, Delton you you above delta, now delptions beneath?
Speaker 3: Yes you.
Speaker 2: Uh but yeah, that's that's uh Tom like nah, you know what. I want to see the kids, but I'm gonna move to a different side of the Holland that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: Hey Brady, Brady, if you I know you're gonna see this, you know the fact our relationship goes beyond anybody, goes beyond anybody that's put it bid in for your house.
Speaker 5: If you want to sell it to somebody, come holler at your boy. Come haller at your boy.
Speaker 2: No, don't holler. Yeah and no, you know what that way? Can you know if I have my only if I had my plane, you know I go to the bathroom on a plane. Then no, I always want to do one thing or all want to do one thing on the airplane. And they got here in Vegas. They got a little run for a twenty five oto. You can become a member of my high club. They got a pilot. You saw it, I saw it.
Speaker 1: Every time that.
Speaker 2: Don't be surprised. Don't be surprised. You look up in the sky and you see legs, that's your boy. Now what I'm saying, O.
Speaker 7: Your That'd be great content right there, now, Yeah, that'd be great content.
Speaker 1: That had to be great content, matter of fact.
Speaker 2: Because I I'm trying to figure out who fit in the who fit in an airplane laboratory? I mean every time I'm knocking pay with tires off the wall, I mean soap water run, I'm like, ain't no, right, but hey, it all depends how bad you want to make it one, how big.
Speaker 1: It all to come down to you right there now? One one of my one of my one of my favorite things.
Speaker 7: You know, or when you say, listen, you can't take two people to tango, huh.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I don't want to spark. I don't want to spark by myself. I don't want a shadow box. I want to spar with you.
Speaker 3: Ar me. I mean you can fit in there?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 2: I mean look at you, oh yo. Any man has to look through a keyhole with both eyes.
Speaker 5: Come on, man, you got you gotta understand you gotta. You don't understand how big I got And I'm not small no more. Man, I'm rocked up right now, right.
Speaker 1: He look at the size of my man.
Speaker 7: Hey, chat, y'all see how big id have got? Tell the camera down some sort of chat and see just moved up.
Speaker 3: I'm glad didn't hear him and the thing he was in the room barking, look.
Speaker 1: Chat, look at the size of my arm. Chat.
Speaker 3: I see you, boy, I see you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you credit. Man, I might be I might be bigger than you right now.
Speaker 7: The thing look you take we did flag if I take my shirt off
Speaker 1: Live onl