Speaker 1: Welcome back to emergency and to calm.
Speaker 2: Hell.
Speaker 3: Okay, I took out his headphones apparently, but it was beautiful, but it was love.
Speaker 4: So Spotify Rapped released today.
Speaker 1: And it's very special.
Speaker 4: But I want to make it very clear that I listened to music differently from everyone, and like the music I listen to is special to me, and it's it means I'm better than you. Like what I listened to, I think, what.
Speaker 3: Do you mean you listen to it differently? Though? I think you might find that people kind of just like listen, everybody listens to music kind of the same.
Speaker 4: It's not the same. It's not the same the way I like indulge in music. It means more to me.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but like how it's just different.
Speaker 4: Like that's all I can say. I'm just built different. I'm big as bro, like I put everybody on so like.
Speaker 3: It's just like what are you putting people onto? Like what are the artists? I kind of like the underground artist, your.
Speaker 4: Old play beyond Lna del Rey, just to name a few.
Speaker 3: Do you know do you even know?
Speaker 4: Imagine dragons though, imagine dragging these nuts across your face, puck Na, But do you know what as CD is you've been collecting CDs? Yeah, CDs nuts.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is my Spotify listens went down because since I got so I got my nice CD player. This year, I just listened to music at night like I used to be one of those freaka weeks and you know this who would play Spotify like music at night. And now I just listened to my CD. So imagine if my CDs were added to that, who knows what would have made my top album.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I only listen to I think nine thousand minutes of music this year.
Speaker 1: Really, why when I was saying I'm.
Speaker 4: Not in love with music right now, I literally don't give a fuck about it, Like music means nothing.
Speaker 1: To me right now.
Speaker 3: But you just said you're different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like when I do listen to music, I say, oh.
Speaker 3: You use you're satiating it like or it's satiating you like you let a hunger build and then you're like, oh I need this deep, deep, void, full and satiating.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like the hole in me filled deep with.
Speaker 3: Like music, Oh okay, filled.
Speaker 4: Like I want to just filled where it's like almost oozing out.
Speaker 3: I hope people like my outfit today I feel like people kind of watch and like, oh my god, I wonder what she's gonna wear today. And I really hope today people are like, wow, she's put something break tests, something extraordinary on.
Speaker 4: You don't know Miami, Like I know Miami though I'm from Miami.
Speaker 1: I built that city. No, that's my city.
Speaker 3: Oh that's your city. Well that's funny because la is my city. And I built this ship with my bare fucking hands. And people are always complaining about the infrastructure and I'm like, hello, imagine one woman building a city all alone, like that, it's hard enough. But ye, Spotify wrapped and like Apple okay, the apples not even because I have Apple Music too, but it's not even in the app. You have to get to Safari, Like they don't even run it in the fucking app. Like bitch, I was on Safari looking at my Apple rewind.
Speaker 4: And it feels like when I type in that cheat or that fucking link or my information into that link, that someone random just made it and is hacking me, Like literally how I feel about it, and like it's just someone collecting data and information of all your passwords and logins, and I just do not fucking trust it, but like y'all tried, like y'all tried it, but you'll never be Spotify, Like just give it my rein supreme.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, Like it's just true and it's always always, always been like that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, since literally the dawn of time the day.
Speaker 4: I downloaded it in ninth grade math class, it has consumed my entire listening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy because I had Spotify in fifth grade. I think really it like started I think in two thousand and six, and yeah, by sixth grade I had it.
Speaker 4: Well, I was like three years old in two thousand and five, are two thousand and six?
Speaker 3: Okay, well you should have been on one?
Speaker 4: Like yeah, okay, okay, but yeah, let's go to our top should we do top five artists?
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's do top five artists.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll let you go.
Speaker 3: First, Minds are funny. Mine is my top artist. I can never say his name, which is embarrassing because he's my top artist. But labby Sefray Labi Sifray, like that, Two is George Harrison, three is Hollan Oaths The Sundays, and five is Robin Tree Robintree. Oh look at this fucking stole. I didn't send this in the group trap because I actually don't know how I was able to like, this has.
Speaker 1: To be a feat a feet. Where's feet? Wait? Let me where's the feet? Let me see the feet?
Speaker 3: No, I meant like a feature like a feet, Like, what the fuck do you want to see my feet? Because I don't have socks on under this, so I can show you my feet real easily. No, don't fucking do that.
Speaker 4: You can't say the word feet and not expect me to see some fucking feet. I'm gonna throw out fucking fit if I don't see fucking feet.
Speaker 1: He featuring the feet. I'm a full lover smelling feet and looking at them. Look at me, Look at me, look at my feet.
Speaker 3: Buddy, Buddy, I think we've talked about it.
Speaker 1: Are we have not?
Speaker 3: Oh we haven't, Okay, so we get really like deliriously tired. This is the crazy thing. Two thoughts. One our friend group, like I was looking back at like old memories and like close friends stuff, and like all my friends. So our friend group, like most friend groups who like live alone and like start hanging out alone for the first time without fucking adult supervision, we would just get fucked up. All the time and hang out in the house and record each other doing stupid shit and just like hang out all fucking night, always ending the night with music videos. Now we are at a point where we start looking at the music videos, dead sober at like ten, and by twelve thirty we're all like should we go to bed? This is like I'm really tired, Like this is like kind of two time and suuping for me right now. And then the other thing is I don't want to hang out with you guys anymore.
Speaker 4: Okay, bitch, that's why I don't want to hang out today either. So you would know a lot about that.
Speaker 3: Even know a lot about not wanting to hang out with your friends. Oh wait is no way. Thought. Other thing is we also now stay up way too late. Well, it'll be like four am. We're all dead sober. Sometimes I'm the only one in the room who's like I'm the high in the room, period, and we Josiah will get on his fucking raggedy ass laptop, steal one of our podcasts mikes, and drag it into the living room and force us to start like rapping and like singing on random tracks he finds on YouTube and The way we find them is we're like, what are we feeling tonight? Okay, we're feeling like Cardi Mona del Rey Type B. Me and Josie really want to do a cover of something, But that's on a different hand. We've been talking about doing a cover of like Yummy by Justin Bieber for actually like since the day it came out. But we have all these awful songs, which literally, if you have to make.
Speaker 4: Any of us, you have we have thirty to fifty just of the worst songs you've ever heard in your entire life.
Speaker 3: I want to like, look up if I have the one from Oh This Ui? Is that?
Speaker 2: I think a genre of music that doesn't exist.
Speaker 1: I know Josiah's gone to some ship.
Speaker 3: Why the tennis good?
Speaker 1: And I'll show you what I'm made though.
Speaker 3: Like why did you say? I think because we looked up Lord type B.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then he was like, oh, tennis court, But he didn't mean like that. He meant like, oh, we'll play tennis back.
Speaker 1: And forth and on beach. You meant like, what does that mean?
Speaker 3: But yeah, we have so many like songs and ship like that that literally, if you ever want to make us uncomfortable. Just ask Josiah to pull that fucking laptop up. That's also the dangerous thing is only Josiah has them, like me Andrew literally don't have them. And if we bring people over, Josiah will be like, I want to see something, yeah, and then just start playing it. We have to beg him to stop. Okay. One of my Spotify rap things that's really like actually freaked me out and I don't know how I did this is you peaked on October twenty seventh at five period.
Speaker 1: You peaked in twenty seventeen with your Oh you.
Speaker 3: Were fucking three because you didn't have Spotify yet, you fucking bitch.
Speaker 4: I know when you were doing your little music videos on YouTube, that's when you peaked.
Speaker 3: My playlist video literally was my peak. You peaked on October twenty seventh at five hundred and eighty four minutes of listening that day. That is nine hours of consecutive listening.
Speaker 1: I don't know it possible.
Speaker 3: I think I was on set and they gave me OX, so I was just terrorizing everybody with only my music all day. And then when we had breaks when it wasn't bitch, I was like headphones on world. Ow interesting, music is my drug, bitch, Like that's see, you don't understand because you you're addicted to fucking SSRIs, you'reird as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Honestly, if you're an SSRI, can I just.
Speaker 2: Say when I'm fucked up, that's the real me? Okay? Okay, guys also comes out when you're drunk. I don't listen to music because there's always an orchestral string symphony playing in my head.
Speaker 3: That's it is that the that's the.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what it is. It's beautiful. I wish I could share it with you.
Speaker 4: Well, I was gonna say I have synesthesia.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, I'm like hall like uh, stalling for my top artist. Oh no, I already said, actually you go, you go.
Speaker 4: Girl, Okay, So mine is different, like you've probably never heard of these people before. It's just because, like I said, I listened to music differently, and you're better. I'm better. I'm I'm better. I'm allowed to say that I'm better than most people. It's the truth. It's not even confidence, it's just the truth.
Speaker 1: Like I'm better than Okay.
Speaker 4: My first artist is aphex Twins. My second art just this, it's like this random duo of twins that make beats together. And then my second artist is Lana del Rey. She's like this gay musician.
Speaker 3: She's gayer.
Speaker 1: No, she makes music for gays. Okay, okay, but I don't. I listened to it because it's hot.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I listened to it her because she's hot.
Speaker 3: And I mean, if she makes music for gay people, she's not on my top listens, but she's on your Okay that makes sense?
Speaker 4: No, no, I was.
Speaker 1: I just explained it. She has boobs, so dumb, and I listen to her.
Speaker 3: That's all it takes.
Speaker 4: Next is okay, this is actually what they call me, ironically enough, and it somehow ended up in my top But this is like my nickname, but I'm called death Grips.
Speaker 1: The band's called death Grips.
Speaker 3: Yes, you got that death grip back.
Speaker 4: I got that fucking grippy, grippy whippy man. Fourth is one O tricks Point never gets no pussy. Guy who listens to one O tricks Point never opn gets no pussy. And then my fifth one is bored of Canada.
Speaker 3: That sounds the fact that you Death Grips is in your top listens makes you a very terrifying.
Speaker 1: No, it's not true. Like I posted it on my story, like they have been in.
Speaker 4: My top for like three years now, and I posted it the first year that it switched in, like twenty twenty or something, and like a buddy of mine, Matt like responded and was like are you okay, like like is everything okay?
Speaker 1: And I was like yeah, why and they were like, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Being one of your top artists is like destructive.
Speaker 1: It's not true. But no, they make like good music period.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they really do. We were listening to so much. I was listening to so much Death Grips by Proxy and twenty twenty because of You.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're lit, like that's all.
Speaker 3: They have a lot of songs that aren't that scary. Somebody actually at the front now, not really that's literally what was just playing. But somebody at Thanksgiving was like, I'm thankful for music that when I first listened you to scare the fuck out of me. But I've acclimated my brain into enjoying terrifying sounds and I scare.
Speaker 1: Me literally draining.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Blade, you don't seek out and find Blade. Blade seeks out and finds you when you're ready, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: Also, Spotify for Podcasters released a wrapped.
Speaker 4: Of our emergency intercom wrapped and one surprising fact which was actually genuinely really cool to hear it, and I don't understand.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, was.
Speaker 4: More than forty percent of our listeners aren't in America.
Speaker 3: So where the fuck are y'all from?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Where are y'all from? Leave a comment like, like, only.
Speaker 3: Sixty eight percent of our listeners are in America? Yeah, now explain that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I guess that's thirty.
Speaker 3: Two, like somewhere else where the are you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know they're in Melbourne and fucking London.
Speaker 4: I know the bitches are Melbourne in London, but like we got Germany on here, we got Ukraine on here, we got Poland on here, we got South Korea in Japan co.
Speaker 3: Those are like our like the countries that like we're really popping this, which is like, to me so random, like.
Speaker 4: What we are kawaii codd though, Like it makes sense that we'd be in Japan.
Speaker 3: No, because I got that swag? Yeah that's on me.
Speaker 1: You got that Gilbert Godfried swag?
Speaker 3: Who the fuck is that?
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's like the like the grouchy want to get yeah.
Speaker 3: Gilberg. God, wait hey he places the parrot in Aladdin.
Speaker 1: Probably, I don't know. It's a deep cut.
Speaker 2: It sounds right.
Speaker 3: What was I gonna say? I was gonna say, Oh, our top listed episode this year is women Should Cheat, and it's like our yeah, and it's our most shared, Like you had like like a three hundred percent more sharing rate than any other episode and it was like played back over eight hundred and like fifty times. So we're doing good. We're doing good. We are spreading positivity, we are making changes. A lot of y'all talk about feminism and you're not actually pushing a feminist narrative and agenda, but we are pushing it and spreading it and licking it from top to bottom and sealing that envelope and sending it off to the world. I was talking about an envelope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounded just like a little weird there, but weird.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, I'm gonna get really serious for a moment, Dad, serious, like, stop smiling, like this is weird.
Speaker 1: Why are you all laughing?
Speaker 3: I know I'm always smiling because I'm just so happy.
Speaker 1: This is really real.
Speaker 4: And Okay, so I'm sure some of y'all have seen the video that I'm about to talk about.
Speaker 3: No RPR, so don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck about RPR. This is very serious and this.
Speaker 3: Is me literally calling balingerby Lake.
Speaker 4: Yeah for real, But there's this video that came out of me, and I'm just gonna get to the point. It was me naked on It's a small World at disney World or Disneyland.
Speaker 3: There's no proof it's you, though, So I don't know why you're like this is this is the proof you're gonna go to jail.
Speaker 1: I don't give a fuck. Okay, Like I need to right my wrongs and I.
Speaker 3: Don't know if that's a wrong. You can just write by admitting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you haven't seen the video, will insert it here.
Speaker 5: Video shows a man in his underwear walking around the popular attraction It's a Small World. Workers stop the ride for about an hour as security tried to detain him. At one point, you can see the twenty six year old took off all of his clothes and was waiting around in the water near the ride's entrance, and a him. Police eventually responded to the incident to arrest the twenty six year old for indecent exposure.
Speaker 3: Us inserting a nude man in a Disneyland and being like, why are our videos getting demonetized? What's happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well we'll insert it before he was full or before I was fully naked.
Speaker 1: But you know, really, people asked why did why did he do it? Why did you do it? I did it because the water feature looks fun to sit on and there's no there's nothing on anything. Or you were just like I was sober.
Speaker 3: Oh whoa, that's like really yeah, I feel like that's almost more damning. But I guess you could play the insanity card in.
Speaker 1: Cortor No, no.
Speaker 3: No, oh, you're gonna just like go.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to do it, Oh okay.
Speaker 4: And I wanted to kick one of those little fuckers and they had this scary motherfucker.
Speaker 1: It's a small world, little tritters, like fuck them.
Speaker 3: I thought you liked that ride. I'm like getting so many mixed emotions. It's I guess it's just like you have so much depth to you that to try to explain something so complex in something as mundane and just earthly as a podcast would make no sense.
Speaker 1: I exist in other realms like truly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I believe you because I don't know that any sane person who exists in our realm would get but naked nasty like a Rick James, super freaking. It's a small world.
Speaker 2: Did you have a nice little boner for me when you were naked at the ride?
Speaker 1: Sorry? I didn't hear what you said.
Speaker 2: I could repeat it.
Speaker 3: No, he chooses what he hears.
Speaker 1: I was exploring. I just shifted for like five seconds.
Speaker 3: Where did you go?
Speaker 1: You don't want to fucking know?
Speaker 3: Hey, where'd you go?
Speaker 1: Come home? Miami?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: When you shifted, you chose to go to my head.
Speaker 1: I spent a lifetime in Miami. I had wife and children.
Speaker 3: You had a wife and kids. Period And wait, you can shift into being street.
Speaker 2: We talked about this. Drew is actually straight, so okay, sorry, I want it. It's just like going forward. Yeah, I know, it's like I don't know, it's it's only been on.
Speaker 3: I mean, I live with him, so I think I would.
Speaker 2: Like I know, but it just seems like it's not.
Speaker 3: But maybe for the sake of the public, I should stand Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I know, it's like he's gone. So I'm gonna say this. It's super hard to remember because he does not seem straight. Yeah, but like he is, and I just need you to like say that.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't even I don't know why I keep doing that. I don't even believe in like putting labels on people like that, so I should.
Speaker 2: It's the way that he sits, and like the way he walks around, and the way he looks, the way he looks totally and talks. Okay, he's coming back, So just like.
Speaker 3: Hey, but hey, I'm sorry. Hey, I just want to say I'm sorry for how many times I've projected onto you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, if you're projecting.
Speaker 3: I didn't say what I didn't. I don't know what that one means.
Speaker 4: Don't touch me, don't fucking touch me? Then okay, I have another topic that I want to.
Speaker 3: Explorence No way, you have more topics, bro, How do you always have something to say?
Speaker 1: I got a lot of I got how do we like?
Speaker 3: How do I not shut the fuck up? And when we were in the car on the way to the show, you say I was like, oh my god, I don't shut up. It was Sabrina hair. I heard the door close, like the like the softest it's ever.
Speaker 1: Closed, dude, spooky wooky.
Speaker 3: But yeah, on the way to the show, you say, I was like, how do I not shut the fuck up?
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 4: It was to a point where I was like, whoa, Like every you filled every second of silence in that car ride with the most random ship I've ever heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my brain was moving at a thousand miles in a car.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we didn't even talk about UCSB, but we did a show at UCSB.
Speaker 1: Shout out to y'all.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't let us record, which is very big behavior, like don't fucking play, but just know like it was legitimately like the best live show we've ever done, and we want to do more.
Speaker 2: And when I went out, guys like people went fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: No, they went silent, put the put the clip on.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we did bring someone special that I think you guys are going to be really happy about it.
Speaker 1: It's kay, everybody, he's.
Speaker 3: On, he's on camerabody's there.
Speaker 1: He's like behind the scenes.
Speaker 7: Oh if you never knew, if you ever I will never see the light of.
Speaker 3: Movie.
Speaker 2: But like, okay, you guys, can you know, decide for yourself? Did the crowd goo crazy?
Speaker 3: Parents like they do a really good job of like building like, oh my god, I'm so scared of when this motherfucker comes up the stairs. That's you.
Speaker 2: Ye okay, Well I was more getting like a JFK vibe where everyone.
Speaker 3: Like like you were gonna get shot in the head. I was gonna know. I was coding that vibe too.
Speaker 2: Sorry. No, not that like when he was like universally loved and people just leave their minds. No, I'm not. My parents like text me and they were like, we can't wait to see your big reveal on stage. We like, we can't wait to see it. I'm gonna send them in the video and see what they said.
Speaker 1: And insert their screenshot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they have like a devastating reply.
Speaker 1: No, it was it was good. Kay came out. Everybody went crazy.
Speaker 4: Then I said, or we set up that bit where Kay came out and it was silent.
Speaker 1: But Kai's universally loved.
Speaker 2: Let's love.
Speaker 1: Look, but I did want to talk about this.
Speaker 4: I was going to talk about it at the show, but I was just like, this is weird to talk about and it just doesn't make sense, and I won't be able to fully articulate it, but okay, I want to know, like what the videos TikTok shows you that have zero likes, zero comments, zero views, Because to me, that's who you really are deep down, like that all powerful, non sentient being tracking every single movement you make on your phone daily thinks that's what you need to see before everyone else. That to me is who you fuck really.
Speaker 3: You know what's fucked up is when I think about the ones with zero likes, it's like usually like an older single woman who's kind of slightly drunk or drinking and listening to music.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so that is my future.
Speaker 4: That's what I truly believe is like the deepest, deepest heart of hearts who you are? And I want you to ponder that question. Leave a comment down below or wherever you fucking listen, go to somewhere where you can comment, because I'm genuinely curious who you are.
Speaker 3: There's no one more insecure than the person who's screenplaying their TikTok feed and it starts to turn into that and like randomly when TikTok has its switch because you watch too many and it doesn't know what's to show you anymore? And you have your moment, you're like, I'm gonna airplay because my timeline's been good, and the second you airplay, it's a million tiktoks with zero fucking likes, And then it's the ones with like eight million likes that literally are so jarring and like they genuinely feel like robots made them. Like, but it's real humans in the TikTok, and it doesn't make.
Speaker 4: Sense when I when I fucking screenplay. The reason I don't or I don't watch TikTok if people are looking over my shoulder is because the amount of thirst traps on my feed is fucking crazy and I don't need any of y'all seeing what I interact with like first trap wise.
Speaker 1: Because I fought for fucking thirst traps like you like and.
Speaker 3: As corny as you think it is, like sexy people are sexy, and when they're being sexy, it's like, wait, wait, why are you?
Speaker 1: Why are you eating?
Speaker 3: Did you know you were sexy?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: These are my These are the ads I was getting the other night, and I don't know why it randomly shifted. Okay, no, it's not what it looks like. She just I literally don't think we can put this on God, yeah, no we can.
Speaker 1: We can.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, it's not what it looks like. She just left your piercing in a little too long, and I'm gonna take out all these dead skin cells that are compacted.
Speaker 2: In here and.
Speaker 3: Stop hairy, but the hairy peak.
Speaker 2: But it looks like looks like.
Speaker 3: A cut that that you you cannot say that word showing a rancid hole. It's like, it's not what it looks like. Girl, What is that supposed to be an ear? Like, who's ear shaped like that? It's literally a fucking.
Speaker 1: It's a vagina, vagina vagina.
Speaker 4: Have I talked about how I think video games are a form of meditation, I've like said it to y'all, but I genuinely believe that, Like I believe that, like you enter this like ultra present state when you're playing video games, and like I think it's like borderline healthy, where like you kind of disconnect from reality and all your anxieties and fears and like you kind of just like sit presently and like play the game and you're not thinking about like the future or like your past, and you're just sitting there fucking killing kids in Fortnite, And I think it's like actually kind of a good thing, but it becomes bad if you're like avoiding certain things. But yeah, I think video games are like meditation.
Speaker 2: Low key.
Speaker 3: We should look up how many hours I've like racked on Fortnite on my PS five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably it's literally probably like ninety eight hours easily.
Speaker 3: I think it might be more because I think last time I checked, Josiah's hours were like four hundred and something. But he's been playing on his switch for like two years.
Speaker 4: And he just constantly plays, like anytime I call him, he's like in a Fortnite game.
Speaker 1: Like it's a problem for Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I have like fifteen thousand hours in the Harry Potter sex gary'smud role plays.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I I'm like having out of body experiences in that totally, like all the time Haggard's hut backshots. It's like on site.
Speaker 1: Sit with that and just realize what you said, and we're gonna move on totally.
Speaker 3: And we're gonna we're not going to prosecute you as I just like apologize. Now I don't even want to talk you don't get to do something like that and then apologize immediately after that.
Speaker 2: And I'm sorry. I'm sorry though, do you have another like a note? Can we move on?
Speaker 4: Gypsy Rose is getting out of jail in like twenty something days.
Speaker 3: Where is she in jail? Like, like, what state is she? Is it like North Carolina? It feels like it'd be in North Carolina. Like it's definitely like North Carolina, not South, but North Carolina because Mary, Okay.
Speaker 4: She's in Missouri. She gets out on the twenty eighth of December.
Speaker 3: Wait is she from Missouri?
Speaker 1: I don't know where she's from.
Speaker 3: So I was gonna say two icons from Missouri sexy red andrews. Oh yeah, you that's your twin. That's what I was talking about, is that Madeline took the Okay, So when Gypsy went to jail, they were like, fuck, we need to find a.
Speaker 1: New Springfield, Missouri. That is I'm not your grandma literally right next door. Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Wow, dude, we might actually be related because like, why do I look like her?
Speaker 1: Insert the picture?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's when she went to jail. Your parents were like, fuck, we can't just like have Drew's twin leave his life. This will be so dramatic. So they replaced Gypsy with Madeline because they were like, we need a good, like, like faithful, like loving daughter who's like straight a student, just like on par because they didn't want you to find out that your sister was actually a murderer.
Speaker 1: Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: That does make a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: I stand by her.
Speaker 1: I don't go fine, No, I will die on that hill.
Speaker 4: And if you think it's problematic, literally suck my nuts from the back because she did what she had to do to get out of a dangerous situation. Gypsy Rose, Miss Rose and your team, if you are hearing this, I want you on this podcast more than any more than anything I've ever wanted in my entire life, Like more than me wanting a coral reef fish tank, more than me wanting a euro Rack modular synthesizer. I want Gypsy Rows sitting right next to Enya and we have a goof and a gap.
Speaker 3: Okay, wait, let me get this straight. So your top three interests and want is a reef tank, a euro rack, and Gypsy Rose.
Speaker 1: Yes, and okay, we got to take vision.
Speaker 3: We need to take you to a psychiatrist immediately.
Speaker 1: Apple Vision pro.
Speaker 3: We should get that for Gypsy to show her what the new world is like. She's been gone so long she doesn't know that she can watch Apple but she could watch Apple TV on the plane.
Speaker 1: She doesn't know.
Speaker 4: She could watch the act inside of her eyes in her brain.
Speaker 2: Can show the Jason Nash Live to her and she'll be like, Wow, the world is awesome.
Speaker 3: She's like, the world has evolved to a beautiful place. So I like missed it.
Speaker 4: I love live streamers digitally begging for money. I think it's actually like, I think it's like a great thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's community building. It's community building, like the idea that somebody who uh fell off is like now begging. It's like, oh, you're just like me.
Speaker 1: Will y'all give me money if I fall off?
Speaker 3: Will y'all give me money? If I get on live and I beg and plead and fucking scratch out my screen and scratch my arms freaking out.
Speaker 1: I'll pour milk on me for every galaxy I get.
Speaker 3: I'll fucking drop an egg and Drew's butt for every galaxy to get.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about starting and only Vans genuinely.
Speaker 3: Like Okay, you always like somehow like you always bring that up, but like you're not gonna have subscribers.
Speaker 2: Like, yes, you will do you're fucking sexy. Oh my god, you are kind of like that. There's something whatever the fuck you did skin wise, whatever that procedure was, it looks good as fucked like you look like right now. Yeah, very I'm seriously.
Speaker 3: Only fans and get like eighteen random immediate subscribers, and all of them are gonna be like numbers and random and it's just.
Speaker 1: Ki oh yeah it's And you're gonna get.
Speaker 3: Eighteen random messages for like eighteen different angles and video requests immediately.
Speaker 2: Put you on the homies. I'm gonna share it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I I think I really do think if I started in OnlyFans like, it wouldn't be wildly successful, like it would. It would probably generate one hundred thousand dollars a year total, but ninety percent of the people that subscribe would just be gawkers. They would just be people who like, I want to see what this is like. They don't give a fuck about my penis bottle.
Speaker 3: You were like the most this is the craziest statement ever. So I need to figure out how to word it not crazy. But when we go out, there's always somebody who's trying to fuck on you. So I actually do think your only fans like Drew, I do not get hit on when we go out, Like people don't like come up to me and like flirt with me and shit, but people.
Speaker 1: Go up to Drew.
Speaker 3: No, bitch, I'm too. Like it's like it's like I said this to someone the other day, Like I could get into a VIP booth with like a man with money, but he's gonna immediately knew he made a mistake because this bitch will not shut the fuck up. He's gonna be like, damn, how do I kick her out?
Speaker 4: In the mists in the car ride to UCSB, Like damn, shut up.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be like I was like, bro, I'm literally trying to listen to drink and get fucked up and this girl won't shut the fuck up. Cause I think I've said this on the podcast, but like I have never done dating apps. I don't think I ever will because like I don't believe in it, and like I just get a whole thrown at me, like I don't need all that ship. But that's disgusting to say. I would like imagine swiping on me, like looking at like the best pictures of me, whatever, Like imagine like some of my best like ig picks and stuff. I throw that on a dating app. I'm like a little funny and like kookie in my description or whatever, and I like tap in, bitch, you show up to a date with me and it's me across the table and my ass won't shut the fuck up. I'm so fucking annoying. I feel like I'm just tooz.
Speaker 1: You'd find you'd find the right person like I.
Speaker 4: You're a catch and anybody would be lucky, lucky to be able to like sit across the table on a date with you.
Speaker 2: You guys both have magnetism dysmorphia because you're both like magnetic.
Speaker 1: Is that you're like, Oh, is that a thing?
Speaker 2: No, that's some shit I made up. I'm a genius.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say it didn't sound good.
Speaker 2: Oh it didn't.
Speaker 3: That's I mean, that's why we asked if it was real, because I was like.
Speaker 1: Thank you, But yeah, I get a lot of play. I don't interact with it, though, I just like let it.
Speaker 2: That is grosser than pussy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get all of.
Speaker 4: The play, bro, I just don't interact with it because my celibacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're better than that. Yeah, you're not that earthly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not bound by these earthly things like s in BJ's.
Speaker 3: We need to throw up the fucking meme you showed us that a guy getting head on the bus.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, that's.
Speaker 3: Such a good one. On the way to the show yesterday, when y'all weren't looking, when there was like two seconds of silence because Drew was giving me head.
Speaker 1: What were we talking about?
Speaker 2: That is so inappropriate.
Speaker 3: We were in the back seat, we were still inappropriate. And yeah, what you were in our fucking car.
Speaker 2: No, you're totally right. I'm constantly like stuffing on a one.
Speaker 3: Don't get in my car and expect me not to get ahead form my bro, Like, come.
Speaker 1: On, what were you talking about before this?
Speaker 3: We were talking about you having a only fans?
Speaker 1: Oh is that where we were? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, only fans coming soon, Drew, Moji coming soon up, Drew Oji coming like hella soon, like expect I can't believe.
Speaker 3: You never did that. I hate those fucking emojis.
Speaker 1: I love them so fucking much.
Speaker 3: It's also funny because it was like right when you got a mustache, Like it's so like it was such a like immediate transitional arc of like the way you looked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was. It was crazy. They're they're really good. Have you seen them?
Speaker 4: Yes, I've seen We'll insert the dream, but just know it's coming hella fucking soon. Kimoji's Kimoji. So okay, a couple more things to talk about. Ariana Grande's boyfriend looks just like Frankie grind Day. It's really really bizarre.
Speaker 2: Like it's just a real SpongeBob guy.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's really really scary.
Speaker 3: Look it up, look up side by sides.
Speaker 4: It's like very eerie, crazy boots and like that's all I have to say. Like I don't I don't give a fuck about anybody's personal problems or loves or qualms or whatever.
Speaker 1: It's kind of bizarre. Though it's a little bizarre.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's so common for uh, what the fuck like us, like we just cousin lovers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, so we can't really judge. Yeah, it's really crazy. Put it. We'll insert the picture for everybody, but like, yeah, man, the mouth.
Speaker 3: Is I will never get over the fact that, like we had like a really big phase of listening to one of Franky Grande songs, and like we're obsessed with his music video for it, and I, up until less than a year ago, genuinely thought it was a cover of a Queen song.
Speaker 4: We can't even say what song it is, but when you find it, you'll know.
Speaker 3: You'll know Queen of a rock and roll revolution, a rock and roll I'm an icon, baby, an institution. Okay, why is it when a song plays, I know those fucking lyrics, but if somebody asked me to sing a song, I'm just like, oh, Like I get so scared. Because I was trying to send an audio message of me singing a song I just heard on TikTok and I immediately scrolled over and held down to start singing to this person. I was like, I don't know what the fuck I was thinking, Like, I literally like all of the lyrics just left my brain. There has to be some psychology to that, Yeah, just like the senses are engaged.
Speaker 1: Like that, I look like that. I am like that.
Speaker 3: I think I'm gonna do water birth, but like in a green juice.
Speaker 1: In like celery juice slurug. Oh my god, yeah, I chugg jug.
Speaker 2: It was a piss berth baby. Yeah, my mom just filled a bathtub with squirt before I can cut that. If you guys want, I'm sorry, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Think you want to cut it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not leave it in.
Speaker 3: Dude, at home births literally freak me O. I don't understand it. Giving birth in this fucking apartment, that baby would.
Speaker 1: Die, that baby live.
Speaker 4: You have to live in like a coquette cabin or something to like doing at home birth, like you can't live in like an apartment or something like.
Speaker 3: I think I would just be so fucking annoyed to do an at home birth, or like people who go to like what are they called. They're like not hospitals, but they're just like separate like entities to are you saying? I stink right now?
Speaker 2: So much?
Speaker 3: Dude has been loud as fun. Like some of y'all are scared when you walk into an establishment with we in your bag. I'm really scared when I have to walk in with.
Speaker 1: My tuna box and imagine sitting next.
Speaker 3: When I wear a skirt, this tuna box is literally blasting.
Speaker 1: Starting the rumor that you have a stinky box.
Speaker 3: My stinky box, dude. When I pull my pants down to piss, it's literally Chernobyl. It's literally like it's like radioactive sense gets shot up to my face and that's probably why I have ezma. It is because down and just shut that up. Dude. Did you know they wrote Chernobyl about my tuna box?
Speaker 1: No they didn't.
Speaker 2: Is that true?
Speaker 3: Yes, dude, really, it's about the first time I scored it and it was Chernobyl. It really fucking god, dude. I wasn't allowed to have sex for so fucking long because I was being held captive by the government because they were like that tuna box is gonna just ship like a city.
Speaker 1: Your power. You're like a superhero.
Speaker 3: To me, it's a nightmare.
Speaker 1: No, you need to like utilize it, right, if you can clear out an entire town and make it so radio active that it doesn't exist anywhere, bitch, open that Cooter Bronson in a bank and rob that bitch.
Speaker 3: That is true, And I wouldn't get arrested for being like doing armed robbery because I'm like, what, that's just my tuna.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We have like nuclear fission and there's fusion right, and like we need one going to save the world.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, that was good. Should we talk about low Anthony's uh the army? Literally?
Speaker 4: Okay, Like low Anthony went from serving kunts who's serving in the military, and I think, low key it might be stolen valid. Low Anthony's stolen valor.
Speaker 3: Oh, like you don't think he's actually in the military.
Speaker 1: I don't know that fit just looked a little funky girl.
Speaker 3: That was his Halloween costume.
Speaker 1: Well insert it was it Actually that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding, but it possibly could be. It's just such a random pick too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it kind of feels like he's not actually in the military, but like, damn, I cannot keep low Anthony's out of my fucking mouth.
Speaker 1: I hope you realize that. Like he was like.
Speaker 4: Very important to me growing up, like genuinely when I was like twelve, thirteen, fourteen, or whenever he was having his like or his like time on the internet, like it was really really.
Speaker 3: Like, dude, he ran behind it was like top tier viner.
Speaker 4: It was like super special to me also just because like, yeah it was it was cool.
Speaker 1: I really fucked with him.
Speaker 4: And then I did have this like thought recently where I was just like, why does so many people fucking care about his like Christian arc And then like obviously like there's like the aspect of it where it's like denouncing an entire culture of people, but like I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just like do you, but like keep everybody.
Speaker 3: He's not really making it like a public mission to spread some words. It's like I think people are so invested in it because he was such a like this is sounds crazy, but in Internet age, he was such a martyr in terms of like being like a young like gay person on the Internet who was very open about like I don't know, not necessarily his sexuality, but about like being in tune to himself and not caring that Like it was an age of the Internet where if you were a gay person, I mean this still exists, but if you were a gay person, you were met with so much hate and so many people being like you're a boy, acts like a boy, like that kind of narrative. And he really was such a like forefront of pushing past it. And like, of course there were like a bunch of other creators who were like in that realm, but he was like at the forefront of it for young people on the internet. So I think people are so tapped into it because it is like kind of terrifying, like how quickly that can switch, Like it is so scary, how like fast it can switch. But yeah, at least he's not like spreading basically fucking misinformation on the internet.
Speaker 4: Should Yeah, yeah, it could be a lot worse. But lay, Anthony, come back to us, Actually, come onto the pod.
Speaker 1: We'll interview you.
Speaker 3: And call you sergeant.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well you'll have your little like platform to speak your peace, speak your piece.
Speaker 3: He if he even saw this, he'd be like, hell fucking yeah.
Speaker 4: No, He's like, oh, those are something we're not getting on that podcast.
Speaker 1: Bleep that.
Speaker 4: Ye wow, oh my god, and blur in my mouth okay, bleep and blur.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I have this written down, but it just says Enya's period.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's because I was talking about how my period makes me feel through that you brought it up. Hello, I'll stop having it. I'll stop having it.
Speaker 2: I'll stop Okay, wait, you can just turn that off.
Speaker 3: No, I'm gonna shove a fucking beauty blender up that hole and keep it pushing.
Speaker 2: So brave.
Speaker 3: You know people do that.
Speaker 1: But what the hell are you talking about? Yeah, I write that note down.
Speaker 2: Keep going.
Speaker 3: Uh, women in sex work will like put like a sponge in there so that they can do scenes while they're on their period.
Speaker 2: And it's a beauty blender.
Speaker 3: Some use beauty blenders. I'm just using like, but it's usually like a makeup sponge because it's like a very soft like sponge that you can like fucking rub against your skin and it won't Hurt's run that you want me to run that for us?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, I was just saying in general, Okay, yeah, like do your thing.
Speaker 3: So I'm allowed to have my period again? Absolutely, Okay, I have to figure that out. Are you gonna fund my surgery?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not my I don't even know if that's possible.
Speaker 1: It's not. That's not what I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 3: I just have to make again.
Speaker 1: But no, what did I write?
Speaker 3: Oh? I like don't even know if I can say this, but like my period like makes don't have Boddy dysmorphia so crazy that like for two weeks, I am genuinely convinced that if me and Belahdide were standing next to each other. I'm like, who knows who's who? Like literally who knows who's who? Like I'm just like, if you like put just like our bodies next to each other, people be like fuck, I really don't know which one it is. It's like that's where I like think I'm serving model model model, Like I'm like, yeah, have fun guessing like me and dghdid like who's who?
Speaker 6: But then for another week, I'm like, oh my god, I don't know what I ate. But like I literally think I'm dying. Like my whole body has like literally transformed. I have like the true body of like a woman.
Speaker 3: I have like I'm about to like birth a child, Like my child bearing hips have come in, Like I'm literally ready to be pregnant. Like this is crazy. What's happening? Like I don't know what I did. And then I'll just be like fuck it. I might as well eat wing stop eight times this week because like I gotta keep pushing, and then I get my period and then I'm like, guys, something else is happening. I'm I'm on a body journey right now.
Speaker 1: Like I literally feel like.
Speaker 3: The people who are like post their updates after working out all year like that, but I feel like in a week, I'm like, from that Sunday to the next Sunday, I feel like I could do like a tiktoking of like I went to the gym every day, had blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, Like I'm like, I might as well be a bodybuilder.
Speaker 4: I was able to do that literally like clockwork, Like once a month, you have like three or four days where you're like, I'm disgusting.
Speaker 3: I have even in my face. I'm like, I'm fucking disgusting. I can't believe I got ugly overnight, Like I just woke up and I'm fucking futrid, Like my hair looks like shit, I'm fucking ugly. I'm disgusting. I'm gonna kill myself. And then three days there, I'm.
Speaker 4: Like and then three days later you're sitting in your fucking office desk chair like recording like.
Speaker 3: Like making tiktoks, and I'm like, someone's.
Speaker 1: Gotta see this, Like the people have to see.
Speaker 3: This, like because I know it's fleeting, because I'm like, the people need to see this now because in three weeks time, I'll be back to being disgusting. So when there's those gaps in my tiktoks and like selfies, that's when my my cycle is attacking me.
Speaker 4: Well, even in as disgusting moments where you think you're ugly and disgusting, I think you're beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, and you're beautiful.
Speaker 3: I mean like I have to look in the mirror and look at my face. So that's like really hard. Yeah, I'm ran I won't start that. Yeah, but yeah, that's my story. I don't and I don't know if we could.
Speaker 1: Keep it in because no, we have to. That was so funny. We literally have to.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I feel like like so many women go through that. Why is there like no light on us right now? We look like we're sitting in the dark.
Speaker 4: We literally do. I think the filter is on. You're gonna think like a U filter.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I mean like later, we'll fix it in post, I'll fix it. Oh, should we get into some media.
Speaker 1: I'm down down, didd it down, diddy down down down down? Are you down diddy down? Did it down down down?
Speaker 3: I don't think you're singing that right down diddy down, diddy down, diddy down down down. Okay, fucking bitch. You're such a con.
Speaker 1: Wow. Okay, I'll give you.
Speaker 4: The first ten songs on my Spotify Top Songs of twenty twenty three. So we got X Style or Crystal by Aphex Twin. Here's where the story ends. The Sundays you think You're me let the Leiden Lana Dalgae, Alone in Kyoto, Air in My Room, Frank Ocean, Tom Ib Square Pressure, Tom MiB, A Little Loss, Arthur Rush, Russell Abuse, the Dirty Column, White Teed, Little Peep in a Silent Way, Miles Day, Rainbow Conversation, Stereo Lab, We Are the Music Makers, AFX twin and then Porcelain Moby Was that ten? That was a lot more than ten? I think called the count but one two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, edit thirteen.
Speaker 3: Mine is Cannic Chase by labby Sifrey, When the Morning Comes Daryl Hall and John Oates. I Just want to talk to you by Chow I just want to talk by Said Choweles by Charles Brown and Sleepy Creek, Simple Kind of Life, No Doubt, Muskrat Love by Willis Allen Ramsey. You have to do that version guess I'm dumb. Glenn Campbell, Hello, it's me, Todd run Gren A summer wasting Belle and Sebastian. I'd have you anytime, George Harrison watch me labby Sifrey Honey, Dude, Jimmy Carter in the Dallas County Green Turned the Stone, Electric Light Orchestra practiced twice, Sam pre Cop and on Earth by the Sunday. Yeah, Sam pre Come, it's a weird name. I don't know why you would do that, but I guess I did. That song does make you really horny when I play it?
Speaker 1: It kind of makes sense, it really does, and then you yeah.
Speaker 3: For real, it's crazy. Me and Drewomi have sex. We only listened to AFX Winter Boards of Canada. Like, I like Dark five, I like something spooky, spookyky, you better not be making a rap song on that spooky track. When I got we need to make a spooky.
Speaker 1: Song, Yeah, we should have.
Speaker 3: I guess I have all my evil verses.
Speaker 1: What's up? The evil side is coming out again?
Speaker 3: Oh no, the evil side's coming out again.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and then for like television, TV, movie, television, I've been watching.
Speaker 1: What the fuck was I watching? I?
Speaker 4: Oh what anime was that fuck I watched it. I started watching a really really good anime. It's something everyone knows already. It's shown in Hold On You Talk.
Speaker 3: I started Love Has One, and that's really good. But I'm waiting for Judy ketch Up so we can finish it together. Trying to think what else. I still watching a bunch of ste Have you ever seen Eden of the East?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so good.
Speaker 3: I love Eating of the East.
Speaker 1: It's so cute sea.
Speaker 4: And then we're going to see Beyonce, the Beyonce. We're gonna go see the Beyonce movie on the first Are we gonna dress up?
Speaker 1: I might just wear my silver vest, like have a like a good vibe.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I own silver, and I don't want to buy something for one thing because silver looks bad on me. I remember someone was like upset I didn't wear silver, and I was like, I love Beyonce more than you know, more than you ever know, but silver looks bad on me, and I just.
Speaker 2: Can't do it.
Speaker 1: God bless respect, respect.
Speaker 3: But I want to dress up. We should all get gowns.
Speaker 1: Gown gown. I'll wear a fucking gown so funny or like gowns. I'll wear a wig. I'm gonna give a fuck.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna wear one of my big puffy I'm.
Speaker 4: Just a man, Okay, listeners, I'm just the man that isn't afraid to dress nice. And if that means I'm in a dress, that means I'm in a dress, and that doesn't take away.
Speaker 1: From my masculinity. It just adds to my femininity. And it's okay.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you like, I'm not kidding. Sometimes you say things that I'm like, you were so fucking brave and vulnerable, and like I look up to you in a way. I don't think you understand because you.
Speaker 1: And if I want to wear a person I'm gonna wear it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna make me cry stop.
Speaker 1: Oh you want to cry? What about a skirt? Oh yeah, what about a skirt?
Speaker 3: You are so brave and I love you so much.
Speaker 1: What about a brawl?
Speaker 3: And even if you look disgusting in all those clothes because you just it's not flattering on you and you have bad style, I'm like.
Speaker 1: Give me myself so brave, give me my hand back.
Speaker 3: Every time you post on Instagram, I'm like, you are so brave. Oh I'm like, you, your confidence astounds me. Oh, I'm gonna start cut like commenting that on people's things, like your confidence.
Speaker 1: Astounds me, confidence is real.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do a Drew sye up corner. Okay, I got scared. I got scared.
Speaker 4: I okay, and you like when I asked her if I should start a new segment on the thing called Wait Wait Wait, it's gonna be called Drew's Brain Floss, and it's like a segment where I talk about really cool historic evidence that happened. And it was like no, no, but I was like it could be nice.
Speaker 3: Like y'all think it's a joke when I don't want to hear a man explain something, but it's literally not a joke. And I was like, I literally it felt like when an artist goes to record. Laybe was like, can I please make what I want to make and they're.
Speaker 1: Like no, people like a fucking TikTok.
Speaker 3: Like that's what it felt like, because I was like, you can do it if you can keep it under five minutes, but I know you can't do that, and he was like no, seven minutes. I was like seven minutes, are you kidding me? And Josiah was watching us, like go back and forth the battle.
Speaker 1: We'll let the people decide. Do you want Drew's brain Drew's brain floss?
Speaker 4: I have like a good one already set up called dB Cooper if I want to hear about that. It's a pretty epic tale, and I'll talk about it in the next episode. But Drew's Blaine fuck. I can't even say Drew's brain floss. Okay, but let's get into drews I think.
Speaker 2: You should call it Drew's brain flaws, not I think Blain flaws.
Speaker 3: I think we should call it Drew gibs Anya brain. Oh, don't hit him, don't We were We said, we said we were gonna stop. We said we were going to stop.
Speaker 2: Hit I'm so cu my god. Can you hit me on the other side of the fish, just to make it symmetrical? Please? Damn you know how sticky you get?
Speaker 3: Ew, you need to stop. Okay, Look he's he's moaning.
Speaker 2: Oh guys, I moaned on that one episode. Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Drew's sye up corner. Ever seen a radiohead fan talk about sex and sit there like, who the fuck is banging you bitch, I need.
Speaker 3: Proof that's me about you when you said all your artists.
Speaker 4: When I accidentally closed my forty seven tabs, it's like the burning of the Library of Alexandra but worst, worst, the burning of the Library of Alexandria, but worse. Dudes with dark yellow piss always got the most to say. Don't you got a headache?
Speaker 1: Bro? So the reason they're not laughing is because I did these at ucs b.
Speaker 3: So No, it's because they're not funny.
Speaker 2: That's different. Um.
Speaker 4: Oh oh okay, y'all be so bored.
Speaker 1: Oh never mind, I'm not doing that one.
Speaker 3: Um.
Speaker 4: When I do Drew's sye op Corner, it's mainly for last but watch out, you might learn something.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, what would I learn?
Speaker 4: By the way, not every lady gagaff Man is gay.
Speaker 1: We exist.
Speaker 4: The world hasn't been right since that Popeye's Chicken sandwich came out. I hurt my hands like fake slow slapping.
Speaker 2: Your hands when you slam me in the face so hard?
Speaker 3: You should think about him? Are you making it about you?
Speaker 4: Like it?
Speaker 2: Maybe we should think about me sometimes. I'm sorry. Sorry?
Speaker 1: Do you feel warm? They are? They are the warm He's got a warm face.
Speaker 4: Yeah, next time it's your bottom, you're gonna like put me on.
Speaker 3: Yeah all right, thanks guys for listening. Maybe we will won't be back ever again.
Speaker 1: Drew's Blaine Frosh dB couper playing ever the Jet my mm hmmm