Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and and he armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: Is very clearly a cognitive decline. That's what I'm referring to. It makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: You are, no. I think it's so amazing. It's so amazing to me.
Speaker 3: That that try and figure out an answer cognitive decline. You can tell me that what I was suggesting was I think.
Speaker 1: That you were mocking his stutter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you were mocking his stutter. And I think you have absolutely no standing to diagnose somebody's cognitive decline. I would think that somebody in the Prumpt family would be more sensitive to people who do do not have medical licenses diagnosing your politicians from afar. Plenty of people have diagnosed your from afar, and I'm sure it offends you.
Speaker 2: So that's Jake Tapper on CNN at the height of mainstream media pretending Joe Biden wasn't senile up until the moment of that debate when everybody flipped and.
Speaker 5: A gas that anybody would suggest that he's losing it cognitively while at the time seventy four percent of Americans said he's too old soon to be eighty eight percent or whatever it was. And what a great illustration of how nutty or media classes.
Speaker 2: All right, and once again leaning on the stage, he's got a stutter, quite acting like he's senile. He has a stutter. Anyway, that same Jack Jake Tapper has a new book coming out next week called Original Sin, President Biden's Decline, its cover up, and his disastrous choice to run again. So it's kind of funny given that clip we just played that he's going to be a hind side source on the Original Sid and the book cover is Joe Biden looking very old with hands over his eyes in the famous you know, monkey see monkey do sort of you know, hiding reality thing with Come on, so you you, as part of the media that was covering this up, are going to go with that cover covering it up.
Speaker 5: And aggressively attacking anybody who suggested that which was plainly true was true.
Speaker 2: Well, and that and this picture is to me indicates the whole you know, we were all covering our eyes, hiding reality.
Speaker 5: Somebody was hiding somebody was hiding reality from themselves with their own hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were. It's too much and his book unless his book lays out in detail how I can't believe I did this. I got so far down the road of Trump derangement syndrome that I didn't admit what was before my own eyes, that Joe Biden was cognitively, you know, declining and rapidly. But I doubt that that's what he's gonna say.
Speaker 5: Well, right, and I have long advocated the position that when your dog finally comes, you don't kick it. Okay, if somebody comes over ideologically or realizes your arguments were right, you welcome them and you work together. On the other hand, there are some transitions that are so egregious, and they were so savage about attacking us earlier.
Speaker 2: You've got to explain yourself. I mean, it's just that's the only decent thing to do.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not going to pretend that only months ago you were suggesting it was a vicious and inappropriate thing to say.
Speaker 1: The president seems to be losing it.
Speaker 2: Come on, Jake, here's my favorite funny thing of the day. So Elon Musk is gonna sit in on the first cabinet meeting, which is kind of interesting. It's usually only for official cabinet meet and Mark Halpern writes, it's an opportunity to see where Musk is seated at today's cabinet meeting, how Trump treats him, and if he gets a speaking role. I mean, is he is he situated in such a way that he gets as much speaking time as the Secretary of Defense or Health and Human Services or whatever. It's kind of interesting. But we all know about Elon putting out the directive that you have. You got to come up with five things you did last week to justify your job, and if you don't do that, I'll consider that this year resignation or something like that. So somebody had replied to it, Oh, I'm working from home because i'm ill and my iPad just fell. Luckily did not fall all the way to the round and break, because that would have made me very unhappy. Somebody replied to Elon, because you're supposed to, like, originally, you're supposed to tweet back at him, like he was going to read two million tweets about what you did last week and determined whether or not that was good. Then it became I guess yesterday you're supposed to send that information to your department head and then they're supposed to work it out anyhow.
Speaker 5: And and Trump's statements on the topic have been funny.
Speaker 1: I just he doesn't care.
Speaker 2: I can't actually read this because it's way too filthy. I probably should have saved it for the podcast because it's very, very filthy, but I'll give you the gist of it. Somebody responded to Elon, I wanted to email you what I did last week in detail. Please let me know if you need any more information, I asked a giant D. I mean that sort of stuff. I got blanked by a blank. Oh no, I blanked someone else's blank. And that's really, really, really filthy.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, but we're.
Speaker 2: Thinking more work related. And then the last one being I decided to blank myself with your BS and it worked. Sincerely, go f yourself. So they said that to Elon. Elon's reply was I said five. That's only four?
Speaker 5: Oh god?
Speaker 1: Oh and you know.
Speaker 5: The one of the interesting, not like crazy, important subplots to all this is how long will those two alpha dogs Trump in Musk continue to get along and work together? And I was sure they'd have a crack up fairly quickly. But this is a great, you know, glimpse into the relationship. Elon uncorks this. You gotta have five things you did or you're fired, and Trump asked about it is given all sorts of silly answers like, well, I guess you need to or you're well in effect, if you don't, you might be fired.
Speaker 1: Obviously, there's no enforcement mechanism. He didn't approve this, but.
Speaker 5: Either behind the scenes he's telling Elon, hey, rein it in or run it by me or something first, or he kind of likes the chaos the attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think in general, Trump loves chaos and attention. Yeah, there's some theory out there. I think we got a clip about it. But somebody's got the theory that it's brilliant that Trump has made Elon the lightning rod for you know, oh my god, what has Elon done now? Every day instead of oh my god, what has Trump done now? And there is a lot of that. I've been mentioning this for a couple of weeks. I feel like I now hear Elon's name more than Trump's name every single day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, whether it was intentional or not, I don't know, but that seems to be the effect it's having. Speaking of the comings and goings of Joe Biden and others and politics. I was going to call this feature atte something like do you remember why we voted them out? But I'll just hit at least one or two of the stories. In the final weeks of the Biden administration, the EPA awarded a lucrative environmental justice grant to a left wing nonprofit whose CEO, Latricia Adams, personally applied for the taxpayer funding while simultaneously serving as a member of a top White House Advisory Council on the environment. The Biden EPA announced in December on the Way Out the Door it had selected Young, Gifted and Green to receive a twenty million dollar grant under its so called Environmental and Climate Justice Community Change Program. And the beauty, horror, but beauty of the green energy scam and the whole climate change scam is you tell me if you can think of anything that would not fall under the Environmental and Climate Justice Community Change Program, A man, this fits in perfectly with what I was saying in a while back about how if I could relive my life, I would dedicate it to trying to figure out how to get in on this government money.
Speaker 2: Just as like a game, you come up with stuff like that.
Speaker 5: There's so much money slashing around, you know, you go full green energy, climate change, you know, whatever the hot thing is, and just I don't know, come up with a project or a commission or a board. Oh yeah, you got to have an organization with a name like Young Gifted in Green. Yeah, and then they just hand you taxpayer moneies. The EPA dished out one hundred and five grants totally one point six billion dollars as part of the program nationwide.
Speaker 1: You got that.
Speaker 5: Kamala Harris signs with top Hollywood talent agency CIA. Let's a creative Argent Artists Agency CIA. I know you're listening. You a for Los Angeles or perhaps via podcast? You signed her for what? Well? They're going to represent Harris in all areas, focusing on speaking, engagements and publishing for which of her talents? You know what, though, it's funny, I'm going to undermine myself. If I found out that dope was speaking somewhere near me, I'd go How could you not to go see her? You know, world's biggest word salad bar in action. How could you resist that? That'd be fun. I love this story. They're calling it poetic justice. The Obama Library is being seriously delayed building this thing over discrimination lawsuits, environmental injunctions, allegations of enrichment and double dealing, the fact that there are great complaints that there's not enough racial equity, and the contracting. They're disrupting too many trees and migratory bird paths along Lake Michigan and.
Speaker 2: Chicago.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I don't know precisely where I should uh oh, Hyde Park, Harrold.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's it's a nice location in Chicago.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's all being held up by the very sort of wool crap that Obama ushered so much into the American you know, political slash economic system.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you're the sort of person that ever throws a little money around with your opinion on which NBA player is going to do, what whatever you had on Luka Doncic last night for the Lakers you were under, I'm guessing take a look at that. For tonight for Prize Picks.
Speaker 5: He went wild jack and Prize Picks is the place, and now went up to a thousand times your money. Prize Picks is the best place to get real money sports action.
Speaker 1: Join.
Speaker 2: Over ten million users sign up.
Speaker 5: Today Prize Picks because you're you're picking at least two players and saying more or less to their stat projections. Prize Picks invented the flex play, which means you can still cash out even if your lineup is not perfect. You can double your money even if one of your picks does not hit. I love this line.
Speaker 2: Turn your sports opinions into real money all season long. It takes less than sixty seconds to get your opinions down so you can turn them into money and.
Speaker 5: Download the Prize Picks aff today. Use that code Armstrong. You get fifty dollars instantly after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's right, you don't have to win. You get the bonus automatically just for playing five dollars.
Speaker 2: Prize Picks. Run your game.
Speaker 1: Remember the code Armstrong.
Speaker 2: I love that guy bless the elon with the filth and he says, that was only four things I asked for five We got more on the way. Stay here.
Speaker 1: Well, guys.
Speaker 5: Due to the bird flu, egg production has hit a nine year low.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thankfully, I just saw an ad for a new product that I think should help.
Speaker 5: Take a look at this bird flu got you grouped up this winter introducing the only medicine on the market made especially for birds.
Speaker 2: They're a flu.
Speaker 4: Just listen to some happy customers.
Speaker 5: My sinuses and stop my runny beak.
Speaker 1: I've never flown higher.
Speaker 5: And my wife says that stopped snoring.
Speaker 2: For birds or people.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: The FDA is gone, like they're mocking the importance of bird flu there, which I may have.
Speaker 5: That's some sort of suggesting that the recent DOGE efforts have ended any regulation of medications.
Speaker 1: That's not not true.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, My thirteen year old got his physical or check up or I don't really call it, some sort of mandatory thing you have to get at roughly that age.
Speaker 1: Make sure they're code it right or you'll have to go back and do it again right.
Speaker 2: And I don't even remember if it's mandatory for the school or mandatory for your insurance. It's one of the two, probably a school perhaps. Anyway, it was mostly questions, mostly talking to your kid more than like physically measuring you. Isn't it physical supposed to be measuring various things?
Speaker 5: Yeah, some I suppose heart and lungs are working all right.
Speaker 2: The rest is details, right, blood pressure, weight, you know, all that sort of stuff. Maybe some blood samples. What's what the whole asking you about your home life thing?
Speaker 1: What is that physical?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, that's an interesting other question. I've never heard of them doing just routine blood work on kids.
Speaker 2: No, you know they didn't do blood work. But okay, so the physical should be very short.
Speaker 5: You're thirteen years old. This is what you isse is your blood pressure? Let's check your reflexes.
Speaker 2: Okay? What's with all the questions? I don't like that. None of your freaking business. None of your freaking business.
Speaker 1: What are some of the questions?
Speaker 2: I remember I meant originally And I don't know if this changed or if they just know me, but I mean when I was there with his brother, was do you have any guns? Though, I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you don't ask that question. That is none of your business. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 2: How many hours of Team Miss Jack? How many hours of TV do you watch?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 5: I don't What are you asking my kid? And they don't want you in the room, by the way, they take your kid away and ask them all these questions, what is that that's not a physical, that is some sort of something else. Maybe you think it's okay, but it's not a physical all right, Well, they would answer, we're looking out for the kid's health. Overall health. It's an important factor. Screen time science has shown that Jack science.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I don't like it at all. I don't like the government coming up with guidelines for a bunch of these things, and then you asking my kid about it away from me and then making determinations. F you do not like it a bit. You measure his height, his weight, his blood pressure, his reflexes. I'll deal with the rest of it. It fits in with the thing we were talking about last hour. There's more and more attempting to separate parents from children going on in our nation, top to bottom, left to right, all round for some reason.
Speaker 1: Well I knows, I mentioned earlier.
Speaker 5: First circuit just came out with a ruling said no, the parents have no right to know about their eleven year old changing gender at school. Horrifying ruling. Can't wait to see it overturned. It had better be.
Speaker 2: It's also some of thee and I've never liked this. You take the worst possible situations out there and assume that could be everybody. So you deal with everybody like the worst possible situations. So if you got some kid who's being beaten by their parents, you're trying to figure that out. Be you treat everybody else in the same way. It's like, well, when the kids were born, when they were very born, and they made me leave the room so they can talk to mom about whether or not she's free to talk with you know, that sort of thing, at one of the best moments of your life. You're treating us like that. It's just what the hell? Wow, I hate that sort of thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's troubling, it's intrusive. It was unimagined history of America not very long ago, right, right? Don't you love progressivism?
Speaker 2: Well? And most people, I guess are just so compliant. It's as well, they asked, I suppose I better answer.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You don't have to answer those questions, you do.
Speaker 5: The automatic submission to authority is absolutely a pretty serious issue in modern America, especially because the authorities have realized that you're submissive to them and have rubbed their hands together with glee and thought, what.
Speaker 1: Can we accomplish us you're in the Brave New World.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, as you know if you listen to the podcast yesterday, I think a lot of modern technology and screen time and all that sort of stuff is awful. And I have stricter rules than most of my kids' friends do. But I don't think the school needs to ask about it all make those determinations. Sure, I don't like that a bit. Do you agree or disagree? Tax line four one five two nine five KFTC. Does your dad yell at you a lot? Nobody yells on the radio all the time. He's scary. That's probably true, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 7: There are over one hundred people from across the intelligence community that they all will be terminated and their security clearances will be revoked. When you see what these people were saying, and thanks to Chris Ruffo for putting.
Speaker 2: It all out online.
Speaker 7: They were brazen in using an NSA platform intended for professional use to conduct this kind of really, really horrific behavior. And they were brazen in doing this because when was the last time anyone was really held accountable?
Speaker 5: That is Tolzy Gabberd talking about the fact that one hundred or so NSA employees were engaged in extremely second actually graphic talk, especially about being transgender and their new parts and what they like to do to each other and what have done to them, and just craziness. Anyway, speaking of strong drunette cuties in American government, I give you, Secretary of Homeland Security.
Speaker 1: Is that what Christine Holman is?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, indeed, hide your dogs, here comes Christineome.
Speaker 8: We are putting in place and enforcing the Alien Registration Act, which is using every single tool that we have at our disposal to do exactly what President Trump promised the American people. The Alien Registration Act says that within thirty days of being in this country illegally, someone must register with the federal government. They will be fingerprinted, they must announce that they are here, and if they do so, they can avoid criminal charges and fines, and we will help them relocate right back to their home country. And what this does is provide them opportunity to come back someday and to be a part of the American dream. If they don't register, they're breaking the federal law which has always been in place. We're just going to start enforcing it to make sure that these aliens go back home and when they want to be an American, then they can come and visit us again.
Speaker 5: I like her throwing in the law that has always been in place. We're just going to start enforcing it right right, And I can already hear the left bellowing that this is unprecedented.
Speaker 1: Actually it is precedented.
Speaker 5: Number one, the laws in place, and number two, this sort of thing has been done multiple times through our history, where Okay, if you're in the country, you got to register. We want to know who you are, where you came from, where you live, get your fingerprints, and then we're going to figure out what to do with you. Because maybe you've just committed a civil offense. But if you fail to register, now you've committed a criminal offense. Enforcement. I'll be damned. No live long enough to see it. Nobody runs on I want to change the laws. I want to change the law so that people can come here. Partly, anybody can walk into this country and stay here. That's what I want the law to be. Nobody runs on that.
Speaker 2: Because it'd be so incredibly unpopular.
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, you'd be hooted out of the process. Yeah, and yet that's what we have. So getting from Bizarro Land where we are to Saineville, where I'd love to live. It's gonna be a little uncomfortable for some people, but hallelojah, it's being done. Speaking of immigration type stuff, let's see what order do we want to do this in. Why don't we hit the gold card clip number seventy. This is Lucas Tomlinson on Fox News.
Speaker 9: President Trump's introducing the Gold card, and we're not talking about AMEX here, but a potential opportunity for wealthy foreign investors to get visas to buy their way into American citizenship. And as you mentioned, Inslee, it comes with a heft deep price tag.
Speaker 6: We're there to be selling a gold card. You have a Green card, This is a goal card. We're going to be putting a price on that card of about five million dollars and that's going to give you Green card privileges.
Speaker 1: Plus it's going to be.
Speaker 6: A rep to citizenship and wealthy people will be coming into our country by buying this card. They'll be wealthy, and they'll be successful, and they'll be spending a lot of money and paying a lot of taxes and employing a lot of people.
Speaker 9: Now Trump's plan will replace the EB five program. The President's Commerce Secretary, Howard Lovene called the EB five program full of nonsense, make believe in fraud.
Speaker 2: Do other countries do that? Can I become a citizen of France if I pony up a certain number of millions of dollars?
Speaker 5: I don't know that, but the first part of the question, yes, yeah, absolutely, there are countries that say, look, if you can invest in the country and you know, pay a fee to cover blah blah blah. Yeah, absolutely, you're welcome. This the EB five he's talking about. I'm not an expert on this, but this sort of thing has always existed. If you are going to come to the country and invest a certain amount, then you are welcome. Trump's just raising it to five million dollars and as they said, gotten rid of a lot of the dumb crap in the in the rules. But you get to be and he said other benefits like Trump shoes, maybe Trump steaks, Trump water, all of it.
Speaker 2: Maybe some of those cards.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they drop off the gift basket NFTs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so you know, I could look into the particulars, but who knows. There's probably some wacky stuff in there, but I don't care. Much more concerned about nine million people flooding into the country during the god for sake and four years of the Biden administration, including many gang members and that sort of thing. Tom Holman, who's in charge of a lot of this stuff for the administration, has been talking about immigration, obviously, and he's exactly the right man for the job. He's talking about the the far left objecting to what's been going on. And there's a report on I think it was Fox News last night about how activists in LA for instance, are actively interfering with ices doing what they're trying to do. They are warning illegals, they are shouting through bullhorns, don't open the door, don't open the door when the ice goes to art a hotel, for instance. Just unbelievable. But again, this is a huge percentage of.
Speaker 1: Americans agree with what's going on.
Speaker 5: Here's Tom Holman rather talking about the crazy left and clips seventy three.
Speaker 2: Michael, look, I know about docs.
Speaker 10: I got a Governor Youngkin has assign a state trooper to my home twenty four to seven. I have a Mark Carr outside my door right now. I got a security detail. The left has lost her mind, is all of a sudden, the ones who enforced all the bad guys and want who break them all the victims.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, said next clip, Michael, we.
Speaker 10: Are prioritizing public saint they trusts, child predators, rapists, murderers. These are the worst and the worst walking around your communities. And you would think any elected mayor, any elected governor, any elected city councilwoman would want public safety trusts remove from their communities.
Speaker 2: They're no more responsibility of.
Speaker 10: The taxpayers, the voters they expect to save the community. So I hope people are waking up to these far left nuts who want to push back against ice from what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Him. End of that, Tom, you are a nut. If you're if you're trying to protect known criminals who are here illegally, you're nuts.
Speaker 5: I mean, you're, you're, you're whatever your ideology is is so blinded you to just common sense. I don't know how do I have a conversation with you. And if you're just against rounding up non criminal illegal aliens because you.
Speaker 2: Think you know, I'll steal man.
Speaker 5: The argument is, they say these days, because we have sent the message as a country over and over again, come in. We need the workers, and we will get you a job and sign you on to public benefits. And also, don't worry sneak across the border if you can. Therefore, we shouldn't be rounding these people up because we invited them. You've got to make that case, all right, But that's acting like it's abhorrent to round up rapists, right, Well, that's a policy decision, and he gets back to what I was saying earlier then argue, we need to change the law. Yes, have Congress change a law that if you've been here X number of days, years whatever, doing whatever job you don't have, there's no kicking you out.
Speaker 2: Change the law. But there's not public opinion on your side for that, right.
Speaker 5: Right, Speaking of public opinion and the immigration that sort of thing, Jason Riley with a really interesting column recently. I don't think we're going to get rid of the anchor baby thing, and he goes into depth on a lot of.
Speaker 1: The precedents the Court presidents.
Speaker 5: It might take the Supreme Court ruling on it, but in looking through the history of the Fourteenth Amendment, I hadn't heard some of this stuff about not only Supreme Court decisions but laws adopted by Congress, and it had to do with well, it's generally agreed that the birthrate citizenship rule excludes the children of foreign ambassadors and foreign enemies who are occupying the country, and it used to include Indian children too, Native American children, and the Trump administration some of its supporters say that Congress never intended for the children of people here illegally to be on the list of automatic citizens. But lawmakers living in the late eighteen hundreds may have disagreed. Then they go into the fourteenth Amendment. Slaves in their offspring. That's easy, everybody gets that. But not all slaves were here legally. Although the US banned the importation of slaves in eighteen eight, an illegal international slave trade continued for decades.
Speaker 1: A lot of people what I have to.
Speaker 2: Do with whether or not it's a good idea though, Now for a you know, some citizen of some country to fly here to have their baby and their baby's a citizen.
Speaker 5: Well, again, you would have to specifically either clarify the constitution or pass the law that passes the Supreme Court. Because people on my side of things lean on the under the jurisdiction of the United States or its territories in the fourteenth Amendment and somebody who sneaks into the country, we don't know who they are, but that is like, that really matches the illegally imported under the table slaves and the court's rule that.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't matter what their.
Speaker 5: Legal status was, if they were born here, they are citizens, whether they were secret or imported for labor or whatever, and they would have to overturn that tradition. And Jason Gay, who's a terrific Conservatives, common sense guy, smart guy, says he just thinks it's unl likely because of the whole history of the thing. Now I'm not saying he's right necessarily or that's the way it ought to go, but it's going to be a heavier lift than i'd realized.
Speaker 2: It. Being a heavy lift is different than whether it's a good idea or not.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, exactly. And it seems like a good idea. Yeah, yeah, I would agree. I mean, you'd think we could clarify this sort of thing fairly easily. As we've mentioned before, Tim Sander, for a good friend of the Armstrong and Getty Show, constitutional attorney, lawyer, advocate, etc. Thinks we should amend the Constitution more if it needs it. It's funny we're all super hesitant to do that, which, on the one hand I kind of appreciate because it speaks to our valuing of the Constitution as something.
Speaker 2: And I don't think that's it permanent and great. I don't think that's why we do it. I think we resist it the same way resist changing the tax code. We just resist changing things that have been a certain way. Yeah, I wish it was reverence for the Constitution. I think it's just the text code has always been this way.
Speaker 5: So and yet the radicals who are willing to change will teach your eleven year old that they're a different sex and then keep it secret from you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I don't know. Maybe conservatives have to embrace more change. I don't know.
Speaker 2: We got a ton of texts about the conversation I had about doctors asking your kids questions and all that sort of stuff. Might get to that an hour four. Revisit the conversation.
Speaker 5: Later this hour, which is like next America's hottest sports controversy.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, how whether you're.
Speaker 5: A sports fan or not, you should weigh in, You should have a hot take, then you should clap back then you should own somebody.
Speaker 2: I will, I will weigh in strongly yes and emotionally. All that's on the way. Boy, I really touched a nerve with my little rant about how a physical for your kid is really just a series of questions prying into your home life and not what we thought of physical was. We'll get to some of those texts in our four.
Speaker 5: I love that idea we ought to bring back that proposed new outrageous rule in California about protecting your own too, because it's you know, it's a similar awful, awful philosophy. Stay tuned four hour for If you don't get our four, grab it via podcast. Subscribe to Armstrong and Getty on demand. Can't wait to hear that hottest controversy in sports. We're gonna get into it like this, Michael hit it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, dude, you.
Speaker 11: Know baby, there's a special play, the play I use when I can't get to wait, can't wait to get into your end zone?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, I'm one you out away from your love you, and there's only one way to get that.
Speaker 1: Snab me the ball, snam me the ball. You know what we're doing.
Speaker 5: Do the tush push the push that's right, the toush push. The Philadelphia Eagles invented it.
Speaker 1: And perfected it.
Speaker 5: It's that play where they snapped the quarterback to ball. Then the behemoths in front line up with the behemoths with their giant asses, and the behemoths, who.
Speaker 1: Are normally over there and over there.
Speaker 5: Get behind the quarterback and they just all shove them into the end zone. And all the rest of the teams are like, you can turn off the music. All the rest of the teams are like, hey, this, this this sucks. There's no way to stop this, and and and and and they're trying to say people might get hurt.
Speaker 2: You know that there could be more injuries, But it's not that at all.
Speaker 5: The problem with it, and I don't know if it's a problem or not, is but if you're on the one yard line, you have scored a touchdown with the tushbush because it's practically impossible.
Speaker 2: To start you need a first down.
Speaker 5: Well right, yeah, exactly, so in a weird way, it distorts the field. The only way you can stop it is if you start the defense simultaneously or slightly before the offense. The only problem being is the offense knows when they're going to snap the ball, So they're always going to get off the ball faster than you.
Speaker 1: Well, if you had can't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wouldn't Newton say that if you had bigger asses, it wouldn't make any difference if they got your Your asses can't be moved by their asses.
Speaker 5: Newton, great physicist, terrible football coach. What he fails to consider is that the minute on a defense like clustered all of their be b a myths in the middle, they would fake the tush push and toss it outside and they would waltz into the end zone.
Speaker 1: There you go and for a cup of coffee.
Speaker 5: And I'm not an expert on this, but I remember it as a kid, for a cup of coffee. You could not push your own player into the end zone. You could be in front of them blocking, but you couldn't behind them pushing. And so the other NFL coaches are trying to get this squashed. I don't know if they will or not. I don't actually care.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: Oh. The other part that's a problem is the referees find it almost completely impossible to figure out when a guy is down, Oh, how far he made the ball?
Speaker 1: Kansas City Chiefs Buffalo bills. Please.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I wondered about.
Speaker 1: The whole the infamous call.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, anyway, So that's the hot controversy in sports, the charmingly named push push.
Speaker 2: But that's not what they call it themselves. It's the jam it up there or something or other.
Speaker 5: Oh stop it, what are you with the NSA? You're on some NSA chatboard with your explicit sex talk. I won't have it. One more topic that I think we have time to squeeze and barely is the ass kissing of Trump has gotten hilarious. There are congress people who are quite literally sponsoring bills in the House of Representative to carve Trump's face on Mount Rushmore.
Speaker 2: No they aren't to, Yes.
Speaker 5: They are actually on the floor of Congress. Rename Dulles Airport Trump Airport, turn the President's birthday into a new federal holiday. There's this guy, Randy Ogles in Tennessee who's like the king of this.
Speaker 2: They're called messaging bills.
Speaker 5: They have little chance of becoming law, but they score political points, whether with your constituents or the president.
Speaker 1: And let's see what is some of the other ones.
Speaker 5: But it's really really funny because it's just clearly kissing Trump's ass. And the other one I wanted to mention is Trump has shared an AI generated video depicting his resort like vision for the future of Gaza, featuring a gigantic golden statue of himself, as well as images of him lounging shirtless poolside with Benjamin Netting Yahoo.
Speaker 2: I saw that. I can't be believe he put that out on his own truth. Trump is doing it himself. Yeah, something unprecedented. If you miss an hour, gets the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand Armstrong and Getty