Speaker 1: All right, news round up in information over old hour here So a toll free telephone number's eight hundred nine to fourt one, Sean if you want to join us. I had a big shootout on Hannity Friday night with Michigan Congressman free Fanadar. I think I'm going to play it at the bottom of the half hour before we get to your calls, because it just illustrates, you know, how absolutely insane the left has gotten, not just their rhetoric but their policies. I mean, this idiot voted and a lot of Democrats did not vote for this, but this one did. Who allow convicted sex illegal immigrants, sex convicts to stay in the country. That's how insane the left has gotten. With all of this. Over the weekend, you had, you know, anti ICE rioters. I mentioned this earlier storm at church in Minnesota. Democratic Parties illegal alien lobby now spending months complaining about ICE agents, and you know, it's just ridiculous what these ICE agents now have to go through. And I've been scrolling the names of all of the people, the victims, American citizens, victims of murder and rape and child molestation and the worst crimes imaginable and I have sixteen pages. I'll post them if you want, and you can, you know, share it with your friends in Minnesota, Minneapolis and send it to you know, Mayor Frenchfry and that idiot governor Tim Walls. But ICE heroes have arrested ten thousand illegal aliens being harbored by Minnesota officials so far, according to The New York Post Today. And you know, they're committing the worst of the worst crimes and lefty TikTokers orchestrating groups of women to entice ICE agents, find them, identify them in a scheme, and I guess, be flirtatious with them, and I like they like them and want to meet with them, et cetera, et cetera, and try to bait them into sending, you know, naked pictures of themselves. In New York City, for example, socialists there are mustering an army of thousands of anti ICE activists to form activists to form a rapid response and rapid response battalions to obstruct the FEDS uh and and prevent them from doing their job.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And they're teaching classes on on how to be disruptive and how to stay loud and they've put together an anti ICE hotline, and you know, manuals are being written to help you know, people you know, make it hard now. It was a it went pretty viral, a video of an ICE agent telling protesters, Uh, let me tell you who you're protecting. We're here to arrest a child sex offender. Listen to this record.
Speaker 3: We're here to arrest a child sex offender. And you guys out here honky, Now do you go right there is honky and impeding our investigations. Well, we're trying to arrest a child sex offender. That's who you guys are protecting.
Speaker 1: Insanely, that's who you guys are protecting. I mean, and it gets worse there. And I mentioned you know, Don Limmon apparently been put on notice by the DOJ as he joined anti ICE agitators that storm that church of Minneapolis. We'll see what happens with that. We'll have a full report on Hannity by the time we get on the air tonight. But we'll look at that. But you know, these anti ICE mobs storming this Minnesota church because they didn't like the fact that the pastor believes in the rule of law. President Trump's being very clear warning these Minnesota officials that he may have to step in to end the chaos if they won't, and he put this up on truth Social The troublemakers, agitators, insurrectionists are in many cases highly paid professionals. The governor and mayor don't know what to do. They have totally lost control and are currently being rendered useless. If and when I am forced to act, it will be solved quickly and effectively. Philadelphia's democratic is threatening to arrest ICE agents. They have no authority to arrest ICE agents none at all. Call the supremacy clause. And states and local governments have no authority to prosecute a federal agent that is in that is doing their job in the line of duty. They have none. They have no authority at all to do such. And you know, all these officials are standing by because they think this radical left wing base in Minnesota, you know, they love this stuff. But it's pretty, you know, pretty insane. Now, there is a group of people that are trying to assist and help ICE agents, and they're on the ground and they're out there fighting every day, and anyway, we'll talk to one of them in a second. Randy Sutton, and he's a thirty three year law enforcement veteran, founder of the Wounded Blue and author of Rescuing nine to one one and the Fight for America's Safety. He's now been in Minneapolis on the ground, working with agents on the ground, and he's saying that it is almost impossible for law enforcement to do their job. And here's what he said in a recent interview.
Speaker 2: Kevin Rofinaal at the Minnesota Fraternal or Police, the FLP, and we're here with Randy Sutton with the Wounded Blue here in Minneapolis.
Speaker 4: And I've got an offer for you.
Speaker 2: If you are in law enforcement, if your ice, if your customs, if your local law enforcement, the Wounded Blue is here for you. I'm here with a peer team. What we do is we provide peer support for injured and disabled officers and listen, we know what you guys are going through. So we're up here and we can assist you guys in a lot of different ways. So we are in a very safe location. And if you contact Kevin, then he'll tell you where we are and you can come join us and say hello, have a cup of coffee and shoot the breeze with the Wounded Blue. So we invite you to come join us if you just want to reach out for help eight three three TWB Talk eight three to three TWB talk. And we are a national organization and we help officers all over this country. You have an open invitation to connect with us.
Speaker 1: He joins us. Now he's with the group Wounded Blue. Randy Sutton is with US, thirty three year law enforcement veteran. Sir, Welcome, Thank you for your service. Glad you're here. You've been on the ground of Minneapolis and Minnesota. What's going on?
Speaker 2: Sean's a pleasure to be back on your show. And yeah, this is a there's a lot of disturbing things taking place here. You know, the Minneapolis Police Department was once a proud and effective law enforcement organization. Since twenty twenty, in the in the you know, insanity of the George Floyd years, they have been diminished in every single way. First of all, the numbers of law enforcement have diminished incredibly. They have an authorized strength of almost nine hundred people. They're down to about six hundred. But there's only believe it or not, we'll leave it two hundred and fifty six police officers that are actually on patrol to handle this entire city. Now add to that the fact that the morale is in the toilet because of the leadership here. You know, these officers are seeing they're brothers and sisters from other agencies including ICE, CBP. They're watching them basically in combat with these with the insurgency of these of these leftist mobs who are attacking them, and yet they are being told basically to stand down, do nothing. The state police you don't even see them here under Governor Walls and I have been here with a team of wounded Blue Peer Team members doing what we can to try and alleviate some of the stress. You know, what is good what goes on over a period of years with an agency that has seen the issues that this that this law enforcement agency has seen, is demonstra in their morale, in the effect of the suffering of post traumatic stress. And so that's why we are here. But it's a very dangerous situation, Sean. We're seeing an absolute abdication of responsibility by Mayor Fry and Governor Wallas to protect their people. Instead, they're not only they're not only embracing the violence, they're encouraging the violence. I've never seen a self.
Speaker 5: But the question is why you know?
Speaker 1: For example, the why you know we watched five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer at twenty twenty, the media lied and said it was mostly peaceful. My favorite videos come from fake news CNN and MSDNC that have reporters on the ground in whatever city the violence was taking place. Behind them, you would see an entire city or a street, you know, a blaze and nothing but violence, and they'd go on the air with a straight face and say it's been mostly peaceful. Meanwhile, you know, buildings are ablaze behind them. It's insane. We lost we'd lost two dozen Americans in the summer of twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: They're dead.
Speaker 1: We had five hundred and seventy four riots. We had cops over two thousand injured. They were hit with bricks, rocks, bottles, molotov cocktails, frozen water bottles, you know, you name it, and they ended up injured. We had billions in property damage. And then we had a vice president, a vice presidential candidate at the time, tell Stephen Colbert, Oh, the rioters aren't going to stop. They shouldn't stop, and we're not going to stop supporting them. Now, to me, by definition, that's insurrection. I don't know what else to do if we're going to restore law and order. And I keep scrolling the names of Minnesotans victims that have been murdered and raped and child molesters, you know, the people that they've been arresting, and it's a long list. And they are arrest saying the worst of the worst, and they're being opposed by these lunatics. How can they possibly do their job under those circumstances.
Speaker 2: Well, it's it's exceedingly difficult and dangerous, and and you know, the left media has portrayed ices going around and you know, doing raids on restaurants and and you know, just just round ups and and it's and it isn't even true, Sean. They have a they have a list of the worst people, the worst offenders that have been ordered out of this country, that have that have faced you know, criminal prosecutions for for murder, for rape, for all kinds of of of horrendous crimes. They're not going after this. The the individuals who are here and they're and they're working and they're doing what they you know, working with their families, they're not going after those people, but you can't tell the media to tell the truth. There are no consequences for their lives, and so you're they're ginming up this hatred, this animosity, which makes it exceedingly difficult for these officers to do their jobs. But especially when you have the the the mayor and the governor and the city council here on the side of the of the insurrectionists. And I don't know what else to call it either, because when you see the the the insanity of the hatred here, and the and the way the I mean, I was down at the Federal Building the other day watching as in like ten degree weather, it's freezing here, and yet these individuals are standing there. They're they're they're loud, they're obnoxious, they're insulting there. Uh and then when when when they they interfere with the ice officers, then there's nobody there to protect those officers.
Speaker 1: I I can't even begin to venture a guess why a mayor and a governor would be stoking the flames of this this this type of conduct against police officers and why they why they don't see the benefit. Well, first of all, why are they you know, why do they not want these murderers, rapists, gang members in some cases known terrorists, partel members, violent criminals. Why don't they want them out of their city? Why are they championing the so called rights of people number one that didn't respect our laws, boarder sovereignty. But then also are the worst of the worst, you know, Like, for example, there's one cop got in this confrontation and he shot this guy in the leg, but he had three people pounding on him with a snowshovel and with a broomstick. What is he supposed to do in a situation like that. He's doing his job. I mean, I don't they're leaving them defenseless here and somebody's gonna die.
Speaker 2: Well, there's no doubt that you're right. There will be more violence and law enforcements. But the public seem does not understand. Is the law enforcement officers of any stripe, whether they're federal, they're local, it doesn't matter. They not only have a right to defend themselves, they have a duty to defend themselves. And that means that that if they believe and this is what the law says, if they believe that they are in danger of death or serious bodily injury. They have a right to use deadly forced to protect themselves, and and the the unreasonable accusations that have now followed this ice officer who was struck by this vehicle, who did exactly what the law allowed him to do, and and to put yourself in his position, or and then and then announced that it was a murder, as we saw Mayor Fry do literally within minutes of this shooting taking place. What it does is creates more divisiveness. It is a It is wrong. It is absolutely legal for an officer to defend themselves, and they have and.
Speaker 1: They're gonna end up getting officers killed. And I pray to God I'm wrong, but they are creating an environment where they are allowing that the inmates to run the asylum and it's spiraling out of control quick. And that's why I will not be surprised the President Trump does in fact invoke the Insurrection Act. Listen, I just have to run for the constraints of time. Randy Sutton, thank you, sir. We appreciate you being on the program.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, Sean, and it please any ice officer or law enforcer who needs help. Eight three three TWB talk reach out to us. We are the wounded Blue.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you being with us and what you're doing.
Speaker 1: All right, So I had this big fight on Friday night on Hannity with Sre Fanadar, and he's a congressman from Michigan, and I am just sick and tired of these people and they're vile, vicious, hateful rhetoric against Ice. In this particular case, this congressman, of course, for the impeachment of Trump three months into this administration. But beyond that, I think one of the worst votes anybody could ever make is illegal immigrants that committed sex crimes. He votes to let him stay in the country. And all of this and more comes up in this well, it went pretty viral interview. If you want to call it that battle shootout that I had on TV with him on Friday night, let me play it for you.
Speaker 6: Michigan Congressman Shree Sanador is with us, all right. Just to be clear, the President's joined session speech when he honored the family of Lake and Riley murdered twenty four year old nursing student murdered by an unvenity illegal immigrant, and honored little Joscelyn Nungary's family brutally raped and murdered a twelve year old girl. Did you stand? Did you honor to that family that lost so much?
Speaker 7: Lukshan thanks for having me h.
Speaker 4: Did you stand or not? Did you stand to honor them?
Speaker 7: Standing because the president.
Speaker 6: You sat on your president, you sat on your ass and you wouldn't stand for families of that lost children, a twelve year old girl raped and murdered, and you couldn't stand for them because you were playing politics.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 8: I want this audience. You got to not stand for this president. I wouldn't not stand for this president standing for.
Speaker 6: Listing you would standing for the families that lost little girls that were murdered by the illegal immigrants that you want to remain in the country.
Speaker 4: Is that true or false?
Speaker 7: Look?
Speaker 8: Look, this president was using a cagety. I'm not talking about it. Write these dad, What about those families?
Speaker 6: Have you ever pick up a phone because there are thousands of Americans that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime. Have you ever spoken to any Have you ever called them for your condolence?
Speaker 4: Name one family, name one.
Speaker 8: Family, Look, every every immigrant, everyone.
Speaker 7: Have you ever laws.
Speaker 6: Have you ever picked the phone and called a victims family?
Speaker 8: Look, I I have talked to my Not a hard question, not hard, Yeah, yeah, I do you I kicked.
Speaker 4: Your phone and called them? Have you done that one time? Look?
Speaker 8: I talked with my constituents all the time. My considents have been tenranized by ice.
Speaker 6: I have you ever called an American family that has been a victim murdered, rape, tortured by an illegal immigrant?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Or no?
Speaker 4: Congressman, have you ever I.
Speaker 6: Have met people? I am I am sure I have met them. I'll take that as a no. All right, you actually said this, and you know I could. I could talk to you all night about the dumb stuff you say. You voted against the bill mandating the deportation of illegal immigrants convicted of sex crimes.
Speaker 4: Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 8: Look, look, anybody who breaks US laws, an immigrant that makes US laws should be deported, anyone that committs.
Speaker 6: Not what you said, sir, You voted against the bill that mandated the deportation of the illegals convicted of sex crimes.
Speaker 4: Do you regret that vote? Now?
Speaker 7: No, I don't regret that vote. Look, no bill is perfect and many times.
Speaker 6: Your sister, your daughter that was raped, that's a sex crime.
Speaker 4: You want that person to stay.
Speaker 7: Look, there are multiple things in a bill.
Speaker 4: Everything. Sorry, you got to answer the question.
Speaker 6: If your wife, your daughter, your girlfriend, mother was raped by an illegal immigrant, you voted against the bill that would deport these illegals convicted of sex crimes, you would you're perfectly fine if they stay in the country.
Speaker 8: Sean, Look, I serve in Congress. I don't think you though rst of the bills.
Speaker 4: Look, look, why did you I'm not perfect? Why did you vote know that?
Speaker 6: Why would you allow sex crime convicts to stay in the country that entered the country illegally? Why would you vote for that? It was not the bill did not just include that issue. There were other.
Speaker 8: Things in the bill, and so I cannot thick and choose. I don't have a veto, but I can shake out one portion.
Speaker 4: So you would you would have voted against it otherwise?
Speaker 6: What was the big provision that is that prevented you from kicking these people?
Speaker 7: Look, I don't memorize. I vote on thousands of memories.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 7: Look, I do believe.
Speaker 8: I do believe that such criminals must be deported.
Speaker 7: H there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 6: Well, you voted against it, so obviously you don't like.
Speaker 4: I got another question.
Speaker 6: I can tell you in the first case of Minneapolis, where this woman accelerated her car at the ice agent, that ice agent was injured.
Speaker 4: Did you know that? Do you know what the injuries were? Look, do you know what the injuries were?
Speaker 8: That's the only source of that information is DHS and DHS secretary lies.
Speaker 7: You lied to me on my face.
Speaker 4: You're accused.
Speaker 6: So you're saying that the internal bleeding reports are lies.
Speaker 4: You don't believe them.
Speaker 8: I have seen no evidence of that. It is only coming from DHL. Let me ask you. You're a lawmaker.
Speaker 6: Do you believe in the rule of law and that a person's innocent until they're proven guilty?
Speaker 4: Sir?
Speaker 7: Absolutely, absolutely.
Speaker 6: But look, why did you call this vice agent? Why did you call him a murderer? Because there was a four thousand pound vehicle that was being driven right at him.
Speaker 4: Why did you call him a murderer?
Speaker 8: Look, lots of people saw that video, America saw that video.
Speaker 6: Why did you ada if you believe in due process, why did you say he's a murderer?
Speaker 7: Well, she was see her last words.
Speaker 8: Where I have nothing against you, dude, She said, no, very civil manner.
Speaker 7: This person pulled out.
Speaker 6: And then it's alerated right at the officer, clear as day.
Speaker 4: She can't mess it.
Speaker 7: He was trying.
Speaker 4: The problem is commons trying to He was, I'm going to tell you something.
Speaker 6: It's people like you and your rush to judgment, and you're language and you're defending an even his own wife called them a wife beater.
Speaker 4: Kill Abrigo Garcia, your buddy.
Speaker 6: It's people like you that don't care about the American people, and then you attack the brave men and women.
Speaker 4: I was scrolling all of the victims.
Speaker 6: Of crime, and you never lifted a phone to call one victim, one family. You call ice agents murderers and they're out there, they're putting their lives on the line. They are arresting murderers, rapists, cartel members, drug members, known.
Speaker 4: Terrorists, and you have zero appreciation.
Speaker 6: And now the threat level against them is up a whopping eight thousand percent. And I blame people like you for that. You incite them. Well, look at scendiary comments.
Speaker 4: I find it.
Speaker 6: I find it nauseating, and you should be ashamed of yourself.
Speaker 8: What Well, look I is murdering people, murdering American citizens.
Speaker 7: They murdered an US citizen, a mom with three theater.
Speaker 4: That's not accepted you and.
Speaker 6: You're you know what, sir, I see a very different tape than you. I saw a guy whose life was in jeopardy and he defended himself.
Speaker 4: That's the difference between us.
Speaker 5: All right. That was Congressman Shri Thanadar.
Speaker 1: What did I get an A plus plus plus plus rating from the end.
Speaker 5: That's like, that's never before. I enjoyed every minute of that. I would love if actually you should just reair a little piece of it every day because it was just wonderful. Okay, every day?
Speaker 1: And your honor, Pop, South Carolina, what's up, Pop, you're on the show and Hannity.
Speaker 4: Show on today.
Speaker 9: Thank you for all Thank you to you earn your staff for all the work. Good work you guys getting all these issues out and making sure we get the right perspective on it. I had a comment on the justified use, of course and the Rene good shooting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, by the way, this is this congressman.
Speaker 1: You know, I only had one person called me and criticize me for being too tough on that guy. You know, even a smith see, and I'm like, why he goes because he couldn't. He could barely defend himself. I mean, he's the one calling for President Trump's impeachment. He's the one out there saying that illegal immigrants convicted a sex crime should stay in the United States. I shouldn't hold him accountable, he's an elected official.
Speaker 9: No, absolutely, he should hold him accountable. And I think it's great that you do. I think that these folks think that they can just because they have a feeling or they say what they want. It all comes down to protecting the rights of the majority of the citizens instead of taking the other side.
Speaker 5: Great, all right, what else is on your mind, my friend?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 9: The use of the justified use of force in the Aine a good shooting. I think it's ridiculous that the legacy media is holding law enforcement officers to a higher standard of the law than they do those that break the law. The other thing is, in this situation, whenever you're pulled over by an officer of the law, police officer, or whatever, you need to give the police officer assurance that you're not you're going to be You're going to comply with what he does. You're going to do with what he says, these two created a environment of hostility, so they had the police officers could not count on what they would do. The officer in front of the car was obviously hit, but he also had a duty to protect the other officers who are around the car, one I believe who had to actually pull his hands away, and then the one in the back who you know, we don't know what he's with. The front officer saw but could have gotten one over. So he had the right to defend himself, and he also had to.
Speaker 1: Do He did he did with and withstand internal bleeding injuries. I mean he was hit, he was clipped. Yeah, yeah, and that's a four thousand pound you know weapon, you know, accelerating right towards you. What here's supposed to do. You know, I've just had it and that's why I played this interview. I had it with these people. You know, not once did they ever mention Lake and Riley, Joscelyn Nungary, Rachel Mooren, any of these people. They don't even know the names of anybody that's ever been a victim of murder, rape, violent crimes by these unvetted Harris Biden may orcas, the illegal immigrants. They don't know what the hell they're talking about. They're so ignorant and their priorities are so There's never been a protest, you know, by any of these these lunatics. There's renamov crowd in Minneapolis. Never been a protest about the people in Minnesota murdered and raped and victims of violent crime.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I've been scrolling their names now for the last couple of days on TV to make people aware of what's going on. They don't know. They didn't stand for Lake and Riley's family. They didn't stand for not Joscelyn Nungary's family. I've had enough. Enough is enough. These ICE agents deserve our support. They're risking their lives and they are arresting the worst of the worst. Because we have the list of people that they've arrested, child molesters, murderers, rapists, gang members, other violent criminals. And they never mentioned the victims, American victims of this, this unbelievable disaster that was caused by Democrats that lied to us for four years.
Speaker 5: I'm sick of all of it, I really am. I've had it.
Speaker 1: I'm at my breaking point here eight nine one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, that's going to wrap things up today. Man, the things around the world are just going crazy. We're getting reports that a lot of radical groups now are are moving in all over the state of Minnesota just for the purpose of causing chaos and trouble and confrontation.
Speaker 5: They're going in with their manuals.
Speaker 1: They're going in prepared just to make life miserable for these ice age and all this is going to do is create a dangerous atmosphere. And if French Fry and Timmy Wallas don't budge, I don't think President Trump's going to have much of an option in terms of cracking down. And we'll talk about whether or not you can invade a church and interrupt church services.
Speaker 5: Is there a balance of free speech? We'll get to that.
Speaker 1: Also, the latest out of Iran now they're threatening to go back to executions and assassinating all these people protesting. And what impact will that have on President Trump? I think the answer is probably pretty obvious. We'll get to that. We're going to travel around the globe. The economic news coming in is phenomenal, and we'll hit that, and all the other news of the day, all coming up nine Eastern. Say you DVR tonight Hannity on the Fox News Channel. Will see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making this show possible.