Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news.
Speaker 2: This is the closing bell on this stock movers report the company's making moves at the close of US trading with Carol Masser, Tim Stenebeck, Romain Bostik, and Katie Greifel.
Speaker 3: Dell Technology Shares. Can you believe this today, guys?
Speaker 4: I literally cannot.
Speaker 3: Thirty three percent to the upside. The stock is up more than two hundred percent this year. That we know the story by now Shares Search, after the company gave an outlook for annual sales that far surpassed analyst estimates that demand for servers that power AI revenue in the fiscal year ending January of twenty twenty seven will be about one hundred and sixty seven billion dollars, including sixty billion from the sale of AI servers, That tops analysts average estimate of one hundred and forty two zero point one billion dollars. I also wanted to take a share a look at what shares of Micron did today. They rose in the session, up more than five percent. This after Susquehanna raised its price target to a street high view of one thy seven hundred and fifty dollars. That was from six hundred dollars. It's at nine hundred and seventy one dollars right now. So we were all talking about the the view of UBS earlier this week and that helped propel Micron to a trillion dollar market cap. Well, this takes out what had been that street high from earlier this week that was on Tuesday. Amazing and chares a Micron up more than five percent. Also another gainer in the S and P five hundred. This one I believe is the second best performer net app this rally today twenty two point four percent. The data storage provider reported its latest earnings. Analyst said the report is a strong print from the company, showing strong growth with upgrades to consensus expected.
Speaker 4: And I have great news.
Speaker 5: Actually we're going to be speaking to the CEO on the close at about four to twenty pm today, so wanting how that works.
Speaker 3: I just set you up perfectly for that.
Speaker 4: Incredible again, like we planned this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, amazing, We're so good. Yeah, all right, Christina, this is where you take away.
Speaker 4: Say, I feel so left out us.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm Debbie Downer today my job is decliners, and I want to start with one that was unexpected and that's Costco. You know, it's down, it's about four percent now. It was as much as five percent earlier. Today the company reported actually higher than expected earnings, but it wasn't enough apparently to impress investors. But hey, those investors could end up happy anyway soon because there's rumors of a potential special dividend coming in the coming months, So that, of course could spark a rally of those Costco stocks. So stand by and have faith Tim in that dollar fifty hot dog.
Speaker 3: I'm all about the peanut butter pretzels at.
Speaker 4: Costco, but you are all right.
Speaker 1: The other one I'm looking at is Eli. Lily has had a bit of a ride today. It's down as much as two percent at one point. This comes after this back and forth with CBS. You know, the drug giant and prescription plan giant provider was going to restrict access to Lily's obesity shot zep found, but Lily agreed to cut the prices it charges many of those health plans under the CVS umbrella, and that decision by CBS was reverse and again still uncertainty, that, combined with uncertainty over the Trump administration's import drug policy, seems to be putting the stock a bit on a back foot. It's especially problematic in light of this most Favored Nation status. It could complicate Eli Lilly's ability to do drug rollouts in places like Japan and elsewhere. And then finally we are falling into the gap. We are back to the gap. Tim We've talked about the gap alrighty today really down as much as seventeen percent earlier today on a week's sales outlook. Parts of that portfolio have been struggling for a while, but until now, Old Navy had kind of been the light that was carrying the rest of that portfolio. Old Navy reported a bad earnings and so you saw that stock kind of tumble despite the fact that some of the other sectors, including GAP, were doing a bit better during this reporting sector. So, I don't know if you guys are weren Old Navy or GAP or Athletic? No, no, no, I mean the GAP I thought would do pretty well because of that collaboration with the celebrity designers, including Victoria Beckham, which am currently sold out and did really well. Agreed, there was something I wanted for a couple different drops, and they were all done, so I was like, oh, GAP will be doing great, but ironically yeah, oh maybe apparently lagging and pulling the rest of it down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty interesting there.
Speaker 5: I also really like Athleta, but I feel like I might be alone in that because athleisure isn't hot anymore.
Speaker 4: But anyway, terrible day for GAP.
Speaker 5: Let's talk a little bit about what happened in fixed income land in the treasury market, very quiet overall. As you can see, we're talking about very, very slight declines when it comes to the yield picture. When it comes to thirty year yields, maybe moving up a hair but I think I'm gonna go ahead and call that unchanged.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.