Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, hey, Lyle, good to talk to you. This is this is Dan.
Speaker 2: Dan.
Speaker 1: How's it going, man, Yeah, it's going all right. I mean I called in to talk to you about something specific, you know, man, Basically, Uh, I've got an a strange sister if I haven't spoken to for about seven years, man. And I used to follow her social media just to make sure, you know, she's she's healthy and alive, and she posts pictures with her friends and stuff, and you know, she went she went dark about about six months ago. And uh, you know, since we haven't spoken to each other for seven years, we've we've only texted. I mean, I I don't know what she's doing. She doesn't even give her a dress house anybody. But I guess I'm going to ahead of myself. But she moved across the country to La to become a musician slash actor seven years ago when she was eighteen. And you know, that's that's why I haven't spoken to her. She just doesn't talk to her family anymore. And anyway, she went dark on social media, and I'm thinking I'm thinking about trying to find her just to make sure she's alive.
Speaker 2: Still, when is the last time that you talked to her.
Speaker 1: On voice or do text messages count?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Text tech text, I would say.
Speaker 1: Text count, all right, Yeah, so texts twenty nineteen, we spoke around my birthday on text messages, just you know, she said she was doing well. She was substitute teaching at a school, which is kind of kind of weird for somebody who doesn't really have any education backgrounds. And yeah, she was doing all right otherwise. And you know at that time, she had trouble making the rent, so I sent her. I sent her three thousand dollars to hold her over.
Speaker 2: Really, you sent her money?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, we grew up poor. So I was Our mother died when I was fourteen and she was ten, and I took that and studied. I studied computer security, got into hacking, went to work for a tech firm after college, and like, so I could I could afford to help her out, you know, like that.
Speaker 2: So the last time we talked her was in twenty nineteen. You gave her some money, and then it's been about three years and you were sort of just following her on social media up until about you said six months ago, she just stopped posting.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep, completely No no likes on her Twitter, no tags on her Instagram. Nothing.
Speaker 2: So she moved LA when she was eighteen, and then as of twenty nineteen, where was she at?
Speaker 4: She was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I sent a check to a po box in La.
Speaker 2: Okay, sould we think she's still in LA.
Speaker 1: I still think she's in LA. I think so.
Speaker 2: And tell me about the rest of your family your Do you have any other siblings?
Speaker 1: No other siblings. My mom was a single mom.
Speaker 5: She died.
Speaker 1: We went to live with our grandmother. Our grandmother raised us. Part of the reason maybe I don't talk to her is she lived off my grandma's credit card for about her first three years in LA. And grandma Grandma got into one hundred kid debt on her credit card and had to take out a mortgage to pay it off.
Speaker 2: Sister, Hey, of your sister used your grandmother's card for one hundred thousand dollars in three months for years?
Speaker 1: Sorry for years?
Speaker 2: Okay? Still and your grandma had no idea.
Speaker 1: My grandma's just too nice. She wouldn't say no to her, right and my sister I think is just too dumb or not dumb, But she doesn't. I don't think she ever knew the value of money because Grandma would just pay for whatever, so I don't for it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, after these these seven years, how much contact have you had with her? Throughout them?
Speaker 1: Just text messages maybe once a year, uh, and usually it would be me sending something like a happy Birthday, and then she sent something back a few weeks later, and then you know, that's that's about it, and just that kind of communication.
Speaker 2: Okay, So sort of once a year on her birthday, you're keeping tabs with her on social media, and throughout these whole seven years, she's posting on social media.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, she's posting pictures of she was in a music video for a pretty famous rapper. But yeah, all right, so.
Speaker 2: You you're keeping tabs on all still, You're you're seeing what she's been up to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just to make sure she's like, okay, she's not like that. Stuff can happen if you moved to la as an eighteen year old girl with no no life experience, so you know, just keep her an eye out.
Speaker 2: And when you guys were growing up, what was your relationship.
Speaker 1: Like pretty distant. I was kind of absorbed in the computer. I was really into computer hacking. And you know I didn't. I mean I didn't really socially interact with anybody, even my own sister, other than like the casual like I guess, we would go to family events together and that's about it. But we weren't. We weren't really super close friends or anything other than you know, the shared trauma.
Speaker 2: So mm hmmm when you say shared trauma, what is it you're referring to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean our mom dad when we were kids. So she took that really hard, and she went to a lot of therapy. She got diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and you know, she tried to kill herself once and so she kind of had some poor mental health a whole time.
Speaker 2: So you said, I know, you sent her three thousand bucks and you text her Happy Birthday, But when's the last time you have really got into it with her on whether it was on the phone or in person or even in text?
Speaker 1: Geah, in text? Definitely before twenty nineteen, I think twenty eighteen or twenty seventeen. I I put it straight with her on well, when when when we cut off Grandma's credit card, I put it straight with her. I told her Grandma can't of for this. She actually had to take out a mortgage to pay off her debt and you have to get like a job to cover your expenses, and and like, yeah, it was hard to be angry. I mean, she she she kind of understood. She she just apologized for it. And I mean it wasn't like it was an argument. It was like, oh shit, I've been fucking up grandma's credit and my dad. I really didn't mean to do that. So that was like when we really got into it about you know, what she was doing at the.
Speaker 2: Time, and when's the last time you saw her in person face to face?
Speaker 1: Seven years ago when she the day she moved out to l A. I drove back to our house from college and you know, said goodbye to her. She took a car. She actually moved with a friend from high school, this girlfriend of hers, and you know they were going to make it, make it in la of musicians and the models.
Speaker 2: So okay, So she went dark on social media three months ago. You haven't interacted with her since twenty nineteen, and it says here you're thinking about hiring a private investigator to go find her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, right, So I mean I got money now I reached out to her still happy Birthday every year, but she hasn't responded, and now her social media is dark. So I'm thinking of just hiring a pid like find where she's at, who she's living with, Does she have a job, I mean, does she have a drug problem. I don't think she would ever tell me if she has a drug problem.
Speaker 2: So what is it that is making you decide now that you want to start putting in a lot of effort to go find her?
Speaker 1: I turned thirty, so I feel bad that I kind of haven't spoken to her. There's not any real reason that I don't speak to her, so, like, maybe I could go visit and say hi. I mean, she's one of the very few blood relatives I have, so I feel a need to connect.
Speaker 2: Right, I was gonna say, so, so your mother died when you guys were young. Where what's your father up to?
Speaker 1: Yeah, my father was kind of a beach bump in Florida and he's just out of the picture completely. He's aging gracefully on the beach in Florida, just doing odd jobs around there, and he doesn't He was out of the picture very early when we were young because they got a divorce and so my mom became a single mom when I was like six years old, so it was he's mostly just out of the picture completely.
Speaker 2: And do you have a wife and kids in your own family?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, so I got married to somebody I met in college, and I don't have any kids yet, but we're going to buy a house and have kids. That's the idea in the on the northwest coast.
Speaker 2: So yeah, what does your wife think about this whole situation?
Speaker 1: She supports it. She thinks we should try to save her if she's in a bad spot, like maybe you have her come live here. Minimum wage is really high in Washington and she could get on her feet and you know, live off our catch go to community college or something. And maybe she supports me. She thinks she thinks I should to help her get on her feet.
Speaker 2: If she's not, that's that's good that your wife is supportive of you wanting to do that, because I could see that, you know, if she weren't supportive, I could see it being some some sort of a conflict, you know, like was she cool with you giving her the three thousand bucks?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we talked about it for a while, and I mean we weren't even sure it could be for rent, Like if it's for drugs, that's really bad. That would buy her a lot of drugs. But I mean, we had no way to confirm, and my wife was cool with it. Three thousand bucks isn't a big deal to us because just just our circumstances.
Speaker 2: Now, So, you know, I find it interesting that you're, you know, even with that whole thing of her running up your grandma's credit card for one hundred thousand dollars and not knowing sort of what her deal is, if she's addicted to drugs or sort of whatever it is going on with her. I I am impressed that you still have this connection to her and this desire to help her, even though things seem like they've gotten very distant.
Speaker 1: It's really hard to tell if she's like a manipulator or not. And I want to believe she's not right. You want to assume the good and everybody and that she's just a unfortunate circumstances. She didn't know what she was doing, and you.
Speaker 4: Know so.
Speaker 2: And with this private eye, what is sort of the first step of trying to find her? Are you going to provide this PI with her Instagram photos? Or you know, I guess maybe they'll google her name and try to find where she lives. Do you have any idea what that process is?
Speaker 1: Like, Yeah, so I have about you. I've kind of kept on her because I mean, I'm a computer hacker man. Finding uh, finding people is the kind of part of what I do too. And so I've got her po box, I've got all of her friends that she's spoken to on Instagram, like kind of timelined out, Okay, it was sounding really creepy, man, But I would just scroll through her Instagram, collect the different friends she communicates with and who who comment on her posts and kind of have their names tagged to these identities. And so I've got all of these in the doc and i've got her po box. I don't have a real address, and I'm gonna I'm gonna send all this to a PI agency. I talked to one on the phone and they're like, Okay, well, first step is finding her. Right They're going to find her her current address and where she's at. And I'm not sure how they're going to do that. Maybe they can look at county records and stuff. But if I give them all this info, the friends she talks to that I could find at least and maybe maybe they can make it happen, and that's that's the hope. And they said it would be about a thousand bucks to give this initial like just finding where she is.
Speaker 2: So I am curious about a couple of things. I want to talk to you about how you feel like you'll react in a couple of different scenarios. Right, Like, let's say you hire this private investigator, they find her. You put all this effort, not even just the financial stuff, because the financials seem like they don't matter to you, But you're putting in a lot of like thought and like emotional energy into finding her, thinking about her, speculating about whether or not she's safe. What happens? What do you how do you think you will react if you find her and she just doesn't want anything to do with you because she's whatever her reason is, Maybe she is a to drugs and she doesn't want to get better, or maybe she has her own life that's happy, or whatever it is, whatever her reason is. What happens if you find her and she doesn't want anything to do with you, how how do you think you would react to that?
Speaker 1: I would be I would be ecstatic, especially if her life's going good. It's okay if she doesn't want anything to do with me, you know, but I would just I would be happy that. Well. If if she's going through you some trouble and she doesn't want anything to do with me, I'm not you know, if she's in a bad place. I think I think the way I would react is I might fly down to see her face to face, you know, to to at least see emotionally how she is, because it it would be a bit different if we talk on the phone or something and she says she wants nothing to do with me. I mean, actually I might, I might respect her depending on what she says on the phone. Well, I would respect your opinion, I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess. I guess it sounds what you're trying to say is like if she was like, hey, my life is going great, don't worry about me, then you wouldn't fly down there. But if you heard her say, like if she was kind of coming at it, and you sort of suspected maybe like she it does have drug problems and that's and she knows that you want to try to send her to rehab. Uh and so that's why she's avoiding you. If if I mean, this is all and hypothetical, but if that were the case, would you would you fly down there and be like, Okay, maybe I'll get through to you if if we're face to face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's my thought, like maybe we can at least reconnect, you know what, the only family each other has really So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you said your dad's beach Before we go, I want to I want to hear some other perspectives of their family members. You said your dad is a beach bum. Does he have any care or any sort of desire in the same way that you do to reconnect with his sister?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's always been said that she doesn't talk to him, but he's a I mean, I don't even talk to him because he's so just kind of out there. He made some really bad life choices. I mean, I talked to him on his birthday, happy birthday. But I'm not gonna I'm not gonna. I'm not gonna fly down to see him all the time on the beach. And this kind of like the state he's in, he's a ah. He he was just kind of a negative person. So being around him. It's very negative, always always negative. So you know, I try to avoid that as much as I can.
Speaker 2: Is there anyone else in your like a fucking cousin, your grandparents? You've been mentioning anyone else who's like sort of in this with you? Or are you kind of just doing this all alone?
Speaker 1: Yeah? My grandmother and my uncle. My grandmother's son, he knows of her, but yeah, he kind of had a falling out with my sister because she anyway, she had some mental issues and she said some shit when she was visiting my uncle about how she's gonna go crazy because my uncle has the perfect family and she can't stand it. Anyway. My uncle would also like to know that she's okay, but she definitely doesn't want to talk to my uncle.
Speaker 2: So what happened with her and your uncle?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want to get too long into it. It's not it's not that interesting. It's just she was visiting with me for Christmas. She's she had like this mental breakdown about how my uncle has like a perfect family, and then she had to leave early. She she took a flight back early because she couldn't she couldn't cope with my uncle and how nice their family situation is.
Speaker 2: Sure a little bit of jealousy, Yeah, yeah, Well it's interesting to hear that. I don't know how long ago this was, but it's interesting to hear that because you can kind of tell from that that she's jealous of your uncle having quote, a perfect family. I don't know what your uncle's family is like, but you can kind of tell that, like from that the family is important to her. So, you know, I think it's it's a cool thing you're doing because I I don't I we I guess neither of us really have any idea what her thoughts and feelings are about her family, about you, about you know, sort of her her relationship to back home. But she could be kind of waiting for you possibly to find her, and it could turn out that when you do find her, it'll mean a lot that you're back in her life. And it's it's very compelling to me to see you putting in all this effort, not knowing how she feels about you, not knowing if when you go to see her, if she'll want to see you, and then answering to me when I asked you how you would feel about that, it's going I would be a static just to know that she's you know, safe and doing well. So uh, this this is a very much a display in my eyes of unconditional love and caring and uh, you know I respect it. Man. I wish you good luck on your journey. Please call back in if you don't think find anything. We'd love to hear you.
Speaker 1: Don't think it's too creepy, man?
Speaker 2: Do I think it's creepy? Could be creepy. I have no idea. I'm just on the internet.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Geko, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Have a good one, of course you as well.
Speaker 1: You too, But.
Speaker 2: That was Dan, Let's see is it creepy to stalk your sister to see?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Look, intention is important, I think when you're judging people's actions. A lot of people don't agree with me. A lot of people don't think attention is important. But I think intention is important. And his intention is just to make sure that she is safe. And it was interesting when he meant into the uncle thing that she was jealous of the fact that he had a family, Like you can kind of ascertain by that that she, you know, family is important to her. I'm thinking about my own sister. I'm thinking about if she dropped off the face of the earth for five years, you know, would I do the same? Would I compile a dossier and stalk her with a private eye? And if I did it, would that be creepy? Or would that come from a place of this is my sister. She's the only family I have, and I love her. I don't know. I don't know if I'm the judge to say whether or not it's creepy. But I hope he finds her, and I hope that they have a good reconnection, hope that she's doing well. And I thank you to Dan for sharing that story with us. It is interesting that at the very end of that call is when he kind of out of left field said is a creepy, which means to him And I understand why, because if you're compiling a dossier and uh, you know, look, if you're if you're scrolling through some girls Instagram pictures and compiling them into a dossier, does it matter if she's your sister? A part of your brain is going, is this creepy? So I understand why he uh maybe has that inkling in his mind, But again, I think his intentions are are pure. He wants to make sure that you know she's safe, especially when he was describing all of those like mental health issues that she had and potential drug problems and whatnot, that he just wants to make sure she's safe. So I think it's coming from a good place. Hello, Hello, while hey, is this rom.
Speaker 1: It is? How's it going?
Speaker 2: How's it going? It's going decently? How is it going with you?
Speaker 1: Not too bad? I had a story for you, a story.
Speaker 2: Give me the like, like the short version of it for it? Actually, let's do a short version. What's the short version?
Speaker 6: So basically, I used to be a new model at my college. And when I changed one day and put my clothes back on after all done with all that stuff, I was walking to my car, and when I sat down in my car, I noticed there was a poop in my pants. But I didn't have any like thing really notifying that. I was like, oh, I need to go to the bathroom. There's just like so don't it's like someone else pooped my pants.
Speaker 2: Somebody else pooped in your pants? Yeah, and where were you your clothes while you were nude modeling?
Speaker 6: It was like a storage closet that pretty much it was like everyone had access to it, So it could have been anyone. It could have been like the teacher or the ta or one of the students.
Speaker 2: And you are one hundred percent sure that somebody else pooped in your pants.
Speaker 1: It was literally.
Speaker 6: It was almost like it showed up like extra dimensionally, Like I I didn't feel it at all when I was walking my car, but as soon as I sat down, it just was completely wet down there.
Speaker 1: It was all bad.
Speaker 6: What was even worse was I had to clean it up so pretty much instead of like having to walk all the way back. I was like, maybe I have some whites in my car, but I only had alcohol wipes. And I don't know if you know this, that shit really burns. You had alcohol wipes and you yeah, they're like for a car, they're like for cleaning your car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, and you use them on your asshole.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it burns a lot.
Speaker 2: Now, what are your working theories on? Who might have pooped in your pants?
Speaker 6: So this happens like probably like two or three years ago, and I've been thinking about it ever since. But my theory is that it was most likely one of the students or the ta because I was watching the teacher the whole time and he didn't move.
Speaker 2: Okay, there were a couple.
Speaker 6: Couple, Yeah, there was a couple of people who I thought were pretty suspicious looking that left like during the actual session. So it was There's this one guy who he had like some kind of like facial problems, Like I think he was like a burden victim and it kind of messed him up pretty bad. But I feel like he thought that I was uncomfortable with him because he would get he didn't he couldn't see very well, so he had to get up like really really really close to my nude body, and I it would make anyone uncomfortable. So I feel like he possibly thought that I was uncomfortable with him, So in retaliation, he pooped my pants.
Speaker 2: You think that this man? Okay, so this guy, he was sort of hard of sight, and so he had to get up closer to you, draw you, and he thought You think that he thought that you thought that you were uncomfortable, and so in retaliation for you being uncomfortable with him staring at you, he pooped your pants.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the best of world.
Speaker 2: Were there any animals loose in the studio by any chance? Because over one hundred percent short than human feces.
Speaker 6: This was definitely human.
Speaker 1: It was very.
Speaker 6: Running, It was running, there was a lot of There was a lot of it. I didn't see any animals.
Speaker 2: But when you first went to put your pants back on, how did you not know that thought there was pooping there? You didn't see it, you didn't feel it.
Speaker 6: I didn't feel it or to see it. I literally just put it all in there, and by the time that I had walked out of the building, crossing whole parking lot and sat down, that's when I noticed it.
Speaker 2: How do you think this will affect your nude modeling career from now on? You're going to keep a closer watch on your clothes when you take them off.
Speaker 6: I definitely will. I thought about doing it again, but this has always kind of haunted me. I was afraid if I ever started up again that I'd literally just get pooped on again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this would definitely affect my decisions on where to place my clothes and how far to place them out of my sight in the future. And hm, so you really don't know who did?
Speaker 6: I really don't know. There's like a couple people who I'm suspicious of. But it happened so long ago. I can't really to do anything about it now, but I just the story always comes up in my brain and I.
Speaker 1: Thought i'd share it.
Speaker 2: Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer.
Speaker 6: Uh, definitely watch where you put your clothes. You never know when someone might poop in them.
Speaker 2: Thank you for calling.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I would like to say, I am not convinced that that guy did not poop his own pants and is in the most extreme amount of denial of all time. But who knows.
Speaker 3: Hello, Raquel, Oh shit, hey, I just got put in the queue.
Speaker 2: I was like, what kil.
Speaker 3: That's going very well. I just left the grocery store and I'm heading home. I got some free holes, negros and Rabbi.
Speaker 5: And a line and a lime wonderful and a lime Yeah.
Speaker 2: Raquel, what yeah would you like to talk about today?
Speaker 3: Well? I uh have a current boyfriend who.
Speaker 7: Really enjoys bucacky porn and a lot of weird stuff I've found in his like search history, and uh, I don't know how to feel about it.
Speaker 2: Basically original off the bat, off the actually not go ahead, I want to hear the rest of what you had to say, and then I'll then I'll attack you with my questions.
Speaker 3: Well, originally I was very disturbed in know, kind of confused, but you know, I'm really trying to come to terms with it.
Speaker 2: M Okay, all right, So you found bucacka porn is uh in his search history? Was there anything else that you found that you were disturbed by him?
Speaker 3: It was just a lot of spit and just it's just very like gang bangs and just really gross stuff, man, really gross stuff.
Speaker 2: All right, Raquel, I gotta ask you. You gotta come clean with me here. You gotta be honest with me here. Why were you looking through your man's search history?
Speaker 3: Okay? I found him jerking off in his car on his laptop and he quickly like shut it and like put it away. And I was very suspicious, like why he felt the Well I understand why he felt the need to do it in this car, because he probably knew that I would, you know, be uncomfortable with it. But it made me even more like curious.
Speaker 2: Okay, So do you guys live together?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: So you guys lived together. So he went down to his garage to watch.
Speaker 3: This this his car like outside in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, So he went into his car to jack off to this porn that he knew that you wouldn't want him to watch, and so you got on his laptop and looked at his search history. Yes, I mean, I'll give you my take right away. I don't think you should have looked at his search history. I don't think that's cool. Okay, you know, I think that if you, guys, if you're in a relationship with someone, whether you're your friend, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, whatever it is, it's not cool to look through their phone. It's not cool to look through their Internet search history.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's I think that was pretty you know, I think you sound like you know it too. That was a violation of privacy.
Speaker 1: I don't think that was cool.
Speaker 2: But we're here, the evidence has been gathered. Anyway, Why are you so upset with the fact that he likes POCOCKI porn. Why is that a big issue for you?
Speaker 7: It just feels like.
Speaker 3: Too much of like a it feels like it's offensive, like towards women in a way, Like I feel like the way that he's used women is kind of skewed, and like it's just like they're kind of crying and they're throwing up and I just okay, actually, let me get deeper into this.
Speaker 2: Let's do it.
Speaker 3: So I had an ex. I had an ex who was a Buddhist monk, and I adopted a.
Speaker 2: Lot of.
Speaker 3: Beliefs, conservative beliefs in regards to porn and substances and having to kind of like withhold yourself and those kinds of things. And at the beginning of my relationship with my ex, he was really into kind of weird porn. And when he stopped and withheld himself in those things, his mental health greatly improved. Our sexual life got a lot better. And I just adopted a lot of I guess conservative spiritual belief because of him. M And I'm trying not to project that onto my current boyfriend, because I've come to understand that everyone, you.
Speaker 2: Know, because I mean, look, you're bringing up your ex right You're bringing up your ex right now. Is like, you know, look, you're with this new guy now. You know, you were with your ex boyfriend and now he's your ex boyfriend. Now you're with this guy, you know, And so I don't think it's fair for your relationship for you to be bringing up your ex and sort of things. Going him and then recontextualize. Yeah, for your current relationship.
Speaker 3: It's more like I just adopted a lot of I guess Buddhists beliefs, and I'm just trying to come to terms with.
Speaker 5: His lack of them. I guess.
Speaker 2: Well, let me ask you this. Have you talked to your boyfriend about all of this? What was that conversation?
Speaker 7: Like, I mean, he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't like it either. He says he has a love hate relationship with it, and he agrees that you know, he does need to, you know, stop watching it as much. And he says it like Mesis's brain up. So okay, I mean he probably still does it a lot, But I mean, yeah, I stopped looking through his stuff. Well when the first time I look through it traumatized, I'm not doing that again.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean, you know, look, we've already established and I think you know that you really shouldn't be looking through your significant other's phone and emails and search history and all that shit. It's good that you talked with him about it, because you know he should be in on the conversation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: Why again are you bringing up your ex boyfriend who's a monk?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean we had a He left me with a lot of books, Buddhist books and texts before he left, and I mean I became Buddhist myself for a while, I kind of put that aside just because I realized it was kind of close minded. So this whole journey kind of coming out of being more fluid in my belief I guess this is just a hurdle, you know, in my path, just trying to get come to terms with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you feel as though your boyfriend has exhibited behavior or thoughts or things along that realm that disagree with your Buddhist beliefs, and that's why you're bringing.
Speaker 3: It up for sure?
Speaker 6: For sure?
Speaker 2: Okay, how important are your Buddhist beliefs to you?
Speaker 3: I think they're very important because I've learned a lot from them. But I realized that it kind of made me a more judgmental person. Sure, So yeah, I'm they were really important to me at a time, but I'm trying to kind of move out of that and become more open minded.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I have a couple thoughts about this. So you say it's made you a more judgmental person. You know, you look at your boyfriend and you're like, this guy does not share the same set of beliefs as I do. And you know, I think there's a difference between using your beliefs as a way of judging your boyfriend or looking down upon him or villainizing him, or versus simply just saying, you know, perhaps we share different beliefs and that's okay, and you know, kind of reconciling with that. So you know, I agree with you. You know, when you're saying that it's making you more judgmental. I think that it's okay to have certain beliefs that you live by and that you used to see if you're compatible with other people, and that you use to kind of bond you together with other people who share similar beliefs, as long as you kind of take the judgment out of it when you encounter people who don't share those beliefs with you. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that makes total sense.
Speaker 2: I I how long you've been in your boyfriend? For?
Speaker 3: Two years?
Speaker 2: Two years? Okay? All right, So look this is one sort of little thing. It seems okay, your boyfriend likes bocock porn. How's everything else going in the relationship?
Speaker 3: Oh? Wow, he's just shut up it's going well. He's trying to get my car. Uh, it's so well, it's going really well. I let him in my car.
Speaker 2: Should you you're asking me if you should let him in your car. I don't know.
Speaker 3: If he's up, I'll let him in one with the gecko. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Can I talk to him?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Yeah, you can talk to him.
Speaker 2: Should I not mention anything about.
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: He just laught no, because I told I told him that I would talk to you about it. I told him.
Speaker 2: And and and how did he react when you told him? How did he react when you told him you would talk to me about this?
Speaker 6: How did he just react?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Uh, he's shocked, he's blushing and he's staring at me.
Speaker 2: Okay, is he with you right now?
Speaker 3: Yes, he just came in my car.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, do hang up, don't hang up speaking, I'm on speaking.
Speaker 2: Oh god, yeah, hello, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Man? Yeah? What up?
Speaker 2: What's your life like?
Speaker 1: Chaotic?
Speaker 2: Why is it chaotic?
Speaker 8: I just feel like I wasn't set up well from the beginning. Okay, And and learning how to create it yourself just takes time.
Speaker 2: Like what do you create? What you want? What are you attempting? To create for yourself.
Speaker 8: Something more stable.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you feel as though your situation currently is stable at all?
Speaker 8: I would not say so.
Speaker 2: No, What do you think would make it more stable?
Speaker 8: I don't know where to start, you know, because the way I look at things, it's like a like a table. Yeah, and my focus is shifting to all these different things on the table, but I see all of them at the same time. However, if my focus goes goes too far into one thing, then I lose.
Speaker 6: Side of everything else.
Speaker 2: What is your focus mainly be going into lately?
Speaker 6: Mainly bullshit, to be honest, kind of bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's like a lot of weed.
Speaker 2: Okay, like.
Speaker 8: Video games which I haven't played in like years, and now I'm just like getting back into it. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 8: I feel like I'm not I know where I'm going and and I have faith and myself, I guess like I don't. I don't know what else to have faith in.
Speaker 2: What is your relationship like with your girlfriend?
Speaker 8: It's uh, up and down, Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Up and down.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: It's like sometimes we're the exact same person and then sometimes we're two different people.
Speaker 2: What do you think you guys differ.
Speaker 8: On probably our motivations.
Speaker 2: What motivates you and what motivates her.
Speaker 8: I don't necessarily know what motivates me. It's kind of a feeling. It's like, it's like I feel like, you know, I'm capable of anything, but you know.
Speaker 1: For good.
Speaker 8: Also, you know, everything has an opposite. But I feel like I can literally do anything I want, but I also hold myself back from that. So what motivates me is a feeling.
Speaker 2: What motivates you is a.
Speaker 8: Feeling m that I have everything that I want.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's like I already have everything that I want and that's what keeps me going.
Speaker 2: What do you believe it is that motivates your girlfriend?
Speaker 8: You know, I don't know, because there's a lot, there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Can I talk to her real quick?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: For sure? Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi, Hello, Your boyfriend is telling me that he feels like you guys have two different motivations.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, what do you think your two different motivations are?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. I think I don't know why you would say that. I feel like we both want we both have similar motivations, like we both feel like we can achieve greatness in a sense and that we both have a deep purpose that we're both trying to find, and that's what motivates us, is that we know that we're important to this world in some way.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know if he can he hear me right now if I talk, Yeah, I can hear you. What I get from both of you, guys, is that I can tell both of you, regardless of the actual methods, regardless of the how. The how is not important, but the what you guys seem to be on the same level of which is that both of you are interested in improving yourselves and aspiring higher Neither of you seem to be very complacent. You're both interested in becoming better people. Would you both agree on that? Sure?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: I think that while I don't know how you guys differ in your approach to becoming better people, or even if you agree on what your definition of being a better person is, you both have that aspiration to become better people, and maybe together you can kind of both having the same what, both having that same goal of becoming a better person. Maybe together you help each other figure out the how of achieving that goal, and that is something that brings you too closer together.
Speaker 4: This is making me emotional.
Speaker 2: How do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You're like the first person who's ever said that. I don't know. I feel like everyone in our lives like a against us being.
Speaker 5: Together just because we are different and we do.
Speaker 4: Have different ways of doing things.
Speaker 5: But the way you said that.
Speaker 4: That was beautiful.
Speaker 2: What's your boyfriend's name, Elijah? What do you think about that? Elijah?
Speaker 6: I don't know what to say right now. Yeah, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Why do people say that you guys shouldn't be together?
Speaker 1: They've always said that.
Speaker 2: Why do you think they say that?
Speaker 8: I don't know why because their opinionated? Because everyone has their own opinions. Sure, I mean they're entitled to that, but but who am I to care about someone else's opinion because in the end, like like, I'm not going to be with them in the end anyway, So what's it to me to listen to someone else?
Speaker 2: You sound like you do with those people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 6: They just never saw what I.
Speaker 2: Saw, sure, And you know, it's interesting because even though maybe you guys do differ on like I said, the how that almost to me is a good thing because it means that you have things to learn from each other. You know, if both of you had the exact same philosophies on how to become a better person, and then there would almost be no reason for you two to be in each other's lives because you wouldn't be adding anything. Whereas if you both have different perspectives on this, you're both gaining something from each other toward uh, your common goal.
Speaker 6: So I actually you're on another level.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know that.
Speaker 4: No, the get is focus.
Speaker 3: Fuck, that's why I listened to him all the time.
Speaker 2: I'm so, how do you guys feel about all of that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I knew what you I already knew what you had to say.
Speaker 4: I knew that calling in would give me some sort of insight. I did kind of call for a weird reason, but the underlying reason was trying to figure out I guess, like I guess, how to come to terms with his differences. And you answered that question beautifully.
Speaker 2: And thank you for that, of course, Thank you guys for calling. Is there anything uh that you want to say to each other before we go?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Alright, what did you say?
Speaker 1: I said?
Speaker 8: I think silence speaks more than words.
Speaker 2: Uh, well, thank you guys very much for calling us, or anything you want to say to the people of the computer before we go.
Speaker 5: Just send love to everyone and do your best to try to understand peopleeople who are different than you and send them as much compassion and love as you can.
Speaker 2: Elijah, what do you gotta say? People?
Speaker 8: Much love and have a blessed have a blessed day, and and grace on your journey.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you for talking to you guys. Have a good rest of the night, you too, m hm, Okay, what all right? Thoughts? Thoughts? Thoughts, thoughts, thoughts, thoughts, thoughts. That was an interesting one. That was intense. You could cut that tension with a knife. Uh, couldn't get a great read on Elijah. Elijah was a strong but silent type, but you could. He kind of revealed his passion to us when he was going on his thing about how he doesn't care about other people's opinions about why him and his girlfriend shouldn't be together, and that kind of revealed his thoughts on his relationship, which is that he does think that him and his girlfriend should be together. Let's see, I was talking about they have a common what they both were interested in self improvement. You know, Raquel was bringing up all this Buddhist stuff, and you know, she got into it because she's searching for some kind of higher meaning or higher whatever as a person and God, when I talk, you could tell when I first started talking to Elijah, he like he wasn't there to bullshit, He wasn't there to play a little games with me. He was he got into it immediately. He got into it immediately, talking about Fuck what was he talking about? I just remember he was talking about, you know, ways that he wanted to improve himself, and that was like, that was these guys' through line. They just disagreed about how to do it because she had a little bit of this I guess you could call it baggage with this whole Buddhist philosophy thing, but she was kind of trying to get away from it, and he was a little bit trapped in himself and he was trying to get away from that. And you know, I meant what I said, hopefully they can kind of help each other become better people, because that's kind of what being in a relationship is about.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Not that I've a lot of experience to draw on, but you have other people in your life, so they can show you things that you weren't able to get to yourself. So I think it's a good thing. And I am a gecko on the internet. We did it. There Be Can goes on the line taking your phone calls every night. The RepA goes to a his ride's teaching you cloud in the middle of your life, but he's not really an expert.