Speaker 1: Welcome to Fantasy Football Weekly, a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Time now for Fantasy Football Weekly from iHeartRadio, your weekly source for the nation's best fantasy.
Speaker 3: Speculation and advice.
Speaker 2: Now along with the guys from Guillotine Leagues dot com. Here's your host, Paul Jargian.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a week seven edition of Fantasy Football Weekly. I'm Paul Charchy and my co host today Matt Harrison and Thornystrom.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, we're already at the midway point of the fantasy season of the regular season.
Speaker 1: Yes here we are. Unbelievable. Half the regular season's over. Yeah, where does it go?
Speaker 4: It's time to put up or shut up? That's where it goes.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, let's go. Let's go put up this week by breaking down all the remaining games on the schedule, including the London game. We'll go through the We got two Monday Nighters. This is a long stretch of games. They start early Sunday, they go deep into Monday night. And I don't know what the random formula is for the two game Monday Nighters. It's just whenever they feel like it. I guess.
Speaker 4: Well, there's only two teams on buy this week, so I think I think the league just kind of likes the double Monday nighters.
Speaker 1: I don't know about you. I like it too. I think I don't understand why they don't do an East Coast game in a West Coast game and off set them by like two hours. You could, yeah, right, you know, I'll give you like five hours of football, absolutely, you know. But they run them almost concurrently, so I guess maybe if one of them sucks, you can go to the other one. But I don't know. You'd think they'd want to stagger them to get everybody watching one and then everybody watching the other.
Speaker 5: They should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. The NFL rarely gets these things wrong, but I think they got this part wrong. They've been getting the afternoon schedule wrong.
Speaker 4: For all that is true, there's only three afternoon games all, and there's.
Speaker 1: Like ten earlies. I hate that because, well, I won't even get into take a chance on me. We'll give you nine players that are not normally and you starting line well three tough questions will have premature speculation like we always do in season. You know, we've got our rhythm for our in season shows. He always, we're always glad that you are here and we get a chance to break down some games, including Miami Dolphins taking on the Indianapolis Colts. As of this recording, they have not officially gave a quarterback for Miami, but it's presumed to be Tyler Humley. It's Tyler Huntley.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping the Dolphins took the bye week to figure out how to get Tyler Huntley to actually move the ball, but it's not looking good. Their offense is a mess. Here's the Dolphins you might want to start. Let's start with Tyreek Hill. He's worth a CEA. Hasn't topped seventy yards or scored since Week one, but he was targeted by Tyler Huntley nine times in their Week five contests against the Patriots. N six different wide receivers of top seventy yards against the Colts this year, with four of those going over one hundred and ten. Almost all of that has been against Jalen Jones, who exclusively plays the right side of the field for the Colts. Secondary He's allowed three hundred and forty one yards in his coverage through six games. That's a lot on the left side. Samuel Womack the third food He's only allowed twenty seven yards, so they really got to attack the right side. Jaylen Waddle, by the way, goes to the left side more often, so he gets SW three and he's on the bench. We gotta leave Huntley on the bench or whatever quarterback they're throwing in there, because they're all on the waiver wire in most leagues.
Speaker 1: But john Ou Smith is kind of interesting targeted. Say tell me more about Johnny Smith.
Speaker 4: Ah, he was targeted on thirty seven percent of his routes run in Week five, saw twenty one percent of Huntley's air yards in that game. And he faces a Colts team that has been roasted by tight ends. Cole Comet and Pat Fryermouth both had top five tight end days against them. Even Jacksonville's Brenton Strange managed four catches twenty four yards in a score. John U Johanu gets a C. As for the running game, Devon h Chan likely back from his concussion, that maybe muddies the water a bit.
Speaker 1: It's a good matchup too.
Speaker 4: The Colts have allowed the fourth most rushing yards and the third most combo yards to backs at one hundred and fifty seven. Game problem is how much Raheem Mostert do we get how much Jalen Wright do we get? When both Mostert and a Chan were healthy way back in Week one, it was thirty seven snaps for a Chan, thirty one for Mostert, and that week Jeff Wilson got eleven. That's probably the most likely outcome here, with h Chan and Mostert probably getting about forty percent of the snaps in another fifteen to twenty going toward right. So again, muster a C start on a Chan and Mostert, and that SEA is for cautiously optimistic. On the Colts side, Jonathan Taylor out again. It's a shame because this would have set up is a JT masterpiece. The Colts have, Sorry, the Dolphins have a running back. Have allowed a running back to score nine times already this year through five games. That's the third most in the league. They're also allowing four point nine yards per carry, So we're gonna get Trey Sermon probably getting the bigger share of the carries. He was limited in practice on Thursday though with a knee injury, but he's trending in the right direction. Provided Sermon is healthy, he gets the SEA start and Tyler Goodson.
Speaker 1: I like Goodson for better well Chrace. Sermon's so bad if.
Speaker 4: We find out the sermon on Sunday is not a happy one. Tyler Goodson gets a C grade too. Anthony Richardson was a full participant in practice this week.
Speaker 1: He will start.
Speaker 4: Problem is quarterbacks aren't scoring against the Dolphins. Maybe it's because their offense is so inept, or how easy it is to run against them, or the fact that they face Mason Rudolph will Levis and Jacoby Brissett in the last two games. Even Josh Allen didn't have a great fantasy day against Miami, though the.
Speaker 1: Numbers don't lie.
Speaker 4: The Dolphins are only seeing only sixteen completions per game for one hundred and seventy two yards. They've only allowed three passing scores all year. It's the lowest possible C grade for Richardson, But there's better guys in take a chance on me that you'd want to start over Richardson today. And for the wide receivers it's not good either. Alec Pierce didn't practice Thursday with the shoulder injury after practicing in full on Wednesday. The late week down grade again. Josh Downs was limited on Thursday with a tow Enjine and only practice once last week. Michael Pittman's been playing through a back injury, one that they were speculating might land him on IR, but he doesn't even have an injury designation now. And the offense was way more pass heavy under Flacco than Richardson, and the matchup is not good. So I'd like to leave all the Colts pass catchers on the bench.
Speaker 1: And you didn't even mention the fact that Anthony Richardson just SAPs the value out of his receivers unless you catch a bomb. Yeah, you know, Joe Flacco. I don't know the numbers exactly in front of me, but roughly for everybody except Alec Pierce, who has roughly the same the same finishes with Flacco as he did with Richardson, which is basically, if he catches a bomb, he's If he doesn't, he gives you nothing. For Downs and Pittman, they each jump up about thirty spots per week under Joe Flacco, go down thirty spots under Richardson, and weekly finish it is. It has been a huge delta for them. Let's go to the Cincinnati Bengals taking on the Cleveland Browns thor Bengals offense has been much much better are lately, and the Cleveland Browns feel like a team in great distress.
Speaker 6: You said it, Yeah, we'll start with the Bengals. Joe Burrow and Jamar Chaser obvious a's and must starts.
Speaker 5: Chase Brown. Will give him a BE this week.
Speaker 6: Last three games, he's RB seven in fantasy with eighteen fantasy points per game, fourteen plus fantasy points, and all three of them had a season high snap rate of sixty two percent last year, and is clearly pulled ahead of Zach Moss. So we're going to give him a BE. As for Moss, we're gonna give him a C. He is startable as a flex this week. I think his target share has declined in four straight games. You have to say it only only has a forty one percent of Cincinnati's running back touches over the past three weeks. During that time fifteen carries for thirty seven yards. Did not get the ball again after losing a fumble in the third quarter last week. But you also have to say he wasn't fully healthy last week. Then again, neither was Brown, so you know you have to give the context on both sides. I was between a bench and a see here. But I do think Moss is startable as a speculative flex play. So I'll say, see T Higgins, I'll give him a bee. The Bengals passing offense obviously has started to look more like itself as you were mentioning, in large part because of Higgins's return. He's wide receiver fifteen in Fantasy since entering the lineup and leads the team in red zone targets. This is also a good matchup for him. Browns lead the NFL in single high coverage rate and T. Higgins leads the Bengals in first reach year against single high. So give him a bee, Andrey Yoshi, vas Mike Kasiki, Eric all the rest of them.
Speaker 5: Keep them on the bench.
Speaker 6: Higgins's return is basically neutered all their value as that passing offense is funnel between Chase and Higgins moving to the Browns Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 5: Keep them on the bench. Obviously, it's bad. He hasn't thrown for two hundred years in any game this year.
Speaker 1: Think about that.
Speaker 6: It's crazy with the offensive leaning coach they he had the receivers before this.
Speaker 4: Anyway, what is actually happening there, like they have to have Kevin Stefanski like.
Speaker 1: With a gun to his head or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, be pulling his hair out.
Speaker 1: It's got to be ownership. I can't imagine any other reason or any any other facet that could make a coach play the quarterback who's not the best quarterback on the roster.
Speaker 5: And it's not like they have a bum as a backup.
Speaker 1: But ye Jameis Winston. Yeah, yeah, it is. It's all yolo.
Speaker 6: But still he'd be better than Watson. But for fantasy owners, can you keep him on the bench? Do what Kevin Stefanski's not allowed to buy ownership. Jerome Ford probably out in this game. He has not practiced yet this week due to a hamstring but didn't practice at all due to the hamstring injury he suffered last week. But Nick Chubb, the Browns are going to be getting him back. It looks like Kevin Stefanski said he expects Chubbs to play, but he may not play as much as fantasy owners would like. Brown's offensive coordinator Ken Dorsey said within the last couple of days that Chubb's workload in Week seven against the Bengals quote is still a work in progress.
Speaker 5: End quote.
Speaker 6: This figures to be a platoon situation between Chubb, Pierre Strong Deontay Foreman. I will give Chubb a see though, and just sort of assume that he leads the dance there. Yeah, I agree with that. Yeah, they can't pass. They got to give the ball to the running back.
Speaker 1: It's a great way to put it. And here's the other thing, Kevin Stefanski, they need something to feel good about. Yeah, Powering Nick Chubb into the end zone would be a feel good moment for a franchise that desperately needs.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and great job by him coming back to off that devastating leg injury. Obviously, last couple Jerry Judy will give him a c Obviously becomes wide receiver one with Amari Cooper off to Buffalo, but while more targets are coming, a good chunk will be uncatchable, as Amari Cooper could teach us.
Speaker 5: Judy has been playing decent.
Speaker 6: He does rank thirty third in the NFL and separation rate, but the situation is bad. The matchup here, though, is decent, so we'll give him a see. Obviously, keep Elijah More on the bench, and then David and Joku. We're gonna give him a bee because of injury. Week six was the first time this season he had played more than fifty percent of the offensive snaps in a game. In that game, he managed to catch five to seven targets for thirty one yards, and Djoku ranks number ten among all tight ends in the NFL and target rate right now now that Amari Cooper has gone, Cooper was the most targeted pass catcher on Cleveland by far. So in joke, who's going to soak up some of those targets and he's at least a big target for Watson to shuttle the ball too short.
Speaker 1: I'm moving in Joko up a couple of spots in my rankings. Yeah, you've talked me into it.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: Lions take on the Vikings and this could be a gigantic game for I'm on Ross Saint Brown, particularly against the Vikings defense that allows the second most fantasy points to slot receivers. Other slot receivers with big games this year against the Vikings Deebo, Samuel Stefan, Diggs, Jayden red all over one hundred yards. I actually think Diggs had like ninety two in a touchdown running primarily from the slot.
Speaker 6: And that makes sense against Flora's scheme, right, like when they said the heat, it's got to be the quick hitter right over the intermediate. You go to the slot and then when they drop back, everyone drops back into the zone.
Speaker 5: It's also a slot one.
Speaker 1: And Byron Murphy gets most, not all, of the slot coverage for Minnesota. He has allowed the most receptions and the most passing yards of any cornerback so far.
Speaker 5: Hasn't been great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm on Roth Saint Brown not only an a but oh wait, let me give him the fantasy fons. Why he's not here, So I'm taking his fans and you can do that.
Speaker 5: Ye.
Speaker 1: I have an Ardvark coming later, So all right, outstanding? Yeah. Sam Laporta also gets an a good tight ends hammering the Vikings. George Kittle, Tucker Kraft, Tyler Conklin averaged six catches for sixty one yards and two thirds of a touchdown in two games against Minnesota last year, though I'll mention Laporta was held to just eighteen yards and twenty nine yards, so they schemed to take him out of the game last year. But still Laporta trending towards better games lately. And the Vikings have struggled here. Let's go to Jared Goff, normally a Tier two Fantasy passer because of his low volume. He's thrown twenty eight or fewer times in four of five games, but the Vikings are seeing the most passes per game by a mile forty five, and if GoF gets anywhere near that, he'll certainly end up with a good game here. So I've got a B grade on Jared Goff and a segrade on Jamison Williams. He runs evenly from both sides of the field, and he runs on the outside. That puts him against Shack Griffin and Stefan Gilmour. Griffin's been shockingly good, giving up thirteen yards per game in his coverage and a post passer rating of only forty nine. Gilmore has been more yielding. He's giving up forty yards per game in his coverage, but still a pretty good number, and he is not allowed to touchdown. Over the past three games, Jameson Williams only averaging three targets and two catches, and that's why he's only a C and not rated higher here because of the boom or bust nature of his play. The trickier guys are David Montgomery and Jamior Gibbson Normally these guys are just a grades both of them every week. But the Vikings run defense has been outstanding. They rank number two in yards allowed, number two in yards per carry. But where it gets a little bit tricky is Minnesota staked these gigantic leads in all of their games and then teams give up the run, and so maybe they're not quite as good as the stats suggest, and Detroit's likely to trade volleys with the Vikings. I don't think the Vikings get up by seventeen and a half no against the Lions here, So you know there is a There is an an asterisk on the B grades for Montgomery and Jamier gibbs All right, let's go over to Let's go over to the Viking side. Justin Jefferson is an obvious a that goes without saying, but let me mention this stat from Kevin Seaford to ESPN. Didn't know this until this week. No player has more receiving yards against any single opponent through eight games than Justin Jefferson has against the Lion.
Speaker 6: He annihilates the line every time of the NFL and the last three has been particularly insane. He's up near two hundred yards a game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's one hundred and eighty in change over the last three and over his career it's one hundred and thirty four yards per game.
Speaker 5: But they have not fixed that secondary.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look like it Carlton Davis yet, at least it's hobbled in this one. Sam Donald is a good start. By the way, Jordan Adison's may take a chance on me wide receiver. I'll mention him more in detail in a minute here. Sam Donald, he needs a bye week to recover from rib and ankle injuries. Used the bye week and that seemed to have been really limiting him in the last couple of games. But he's still thrown multiple touch in every game, at least until he met the Jets. And because they're off awesome, the Lions rebuilt secondary has not allowed more than one touchdown in any game, which does surprise me. But they're giving up a lot of yardage and they have faced some quality passers. I mean, they just shut down Dak Prescott completely a week ago. So I have a mixed mixed feelings on Sam Donald, but a B grade on him, and then let's talk ty Chandler for just a minute. He's been bad and the Lions are an elite run defense against Detroit, non Kenneth Walker starters are averaging just twenty eight yards rushing, twelve receiving yards, and a third of a touchdown. Among the forty two runners with as many carries as ty Chandler, he ranks dead last and broken tackle rate, dead last in yards after contact, and third from last in yards per carry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it has North South guy. Yeah, it doesn't make people miss.
Speaker 1: It's really unfortunate for the Vikings. If he can't go now, Aaron Jones may go in this game, and if he is available in this one, he goes to a seed raid because re injury is a pop prospect here and the Lions defense, as I mentioned, extremely good against the run. So I can only get you to a C grade on Aaron Jones if he is the starter when we come back. Take a chance on me. Nine players you would not normally start. Will tell you who eight of them are when we come back after this. Take a chance on me. Nine players not normally in your starting lineup would begin at the quarterback position, and Matt Harrison. Who you got, I've got Drake.
Speaker 4: Many signs of life for the Pats offense last week week, even without Ramandre Stevenson, that was all due to Drake May. Sure, they just got blown out by the Texans, but Drake May someone quietly threw for two hundred and forty three yards and three touchdowns in his first start. Also added thirty eight yards on the ground. This week, he faces the worst pass defense in the NFL, the London Jaguars. The Jags have given up thirteen touchdown passes in their last four games, including four last week to fellow rookie Caleb Williams.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought it was fun watching Patriots fans. Their team was getting shelled last week, but they were going berserk on all these deep passes that they were getting out of Drake May. Behind a terrible offensive line. It was just like North Carolina all over again. Dude had to improvise, constantly running out of the pocket and just slinging a downfield to see what happens. It was fun to watch, and I hope he's the quarterback of the future for them. Thor let's go to your take a chance at me quarterback.
Speaker 6: I'm going to go with Justin Herbert against the Cardinals. Now, Herbert, he's only quarterback twenty nine and Fantasy points per game right now, and he's owned in less than fifty percent of lease. Because of that, that's the airbar, sorry airbear, but that makes him a good flyer option. I think this week for desperate owners, this is a great matchup. The Cardinals pass defense has absolutely ran said Arizona gives up the second highest yards per attempt and they've given up the fifth highest passer rating. This could be a game where Greg Roman and Jim Harbaugh let Herbert attack a little bit more. And he hasn't been running quite as much as not have a rushing touchdown yet.
Speaker 5: Maybe we could see that in this game.
Speaker 1: We'll see Andy Dalton goes up against Washington. He's thrown multiple touchdowns in three of his four starts in the Washington secondary. They are improved, but still easily a bottom half unit that's allowed passing touchdowns in every game. Dalton's thrown the sixth most passes in his starts because it's constantly negative game scripts and that's going to be the case here to Washington's going to get ahead and Dalton's going to have to pass. He averages thirty six pass attempts per game, and the two passers who topped thirty attempts against Washington through for two hundred and eighty nine yards and three hundred and twenty four yards and those guys through three and four touchdowns. So we'll try Andy Dalton as our take a chance on me quarterback. All right, let's go to the running back position.
Speaker 4: Matt Alexander Madison is my guy. And on Fantasy Life, this website where many of you in this room are actually employed, they have this metric called utilization score. It's basically a measure of how often a player is used in an offense and really a good gauge on opportunity in one of the better ways to predict future performance.
Speaker 1: And if you wanted twenty percent off, yeah, Fantasy Life tool set use promo code FFW twenty.
Speaker 4: I did not know that, but it goes up to ten. Ten is the highest score you can get to give you an idea. Saquon Barkley's utilization score this year is eight point eight, so is Breeze Hall's. Y Alexander Madison's score has increased every week, and last week it was eight point seven. He's getting used a lot seventy four percent of the rushing attempts and a target on fourteen percent of his routes run. Zamir White, still limited with a groin injury, might not go. Was my biggest miss of the season. I'm sorry everybody who drafted him.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: Through five games, the Rams have allowed six different running backs to top ten PPR points, and players that were utilized heavily killed them as of recent DeAndre Swift twenty three touches one hundred and sixty five yards in a score, Josh Jacobs twenty touches ninety four yards in a score. Alexander Madison's looking at a good day. I was, yeah, aren't you glad I didn't trade you Zamir Wise?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then you trade you traded him to Brian and then I was like, Brian, what do you want for Zamir Way? And he asked for just outlandish stuff because he knew how much I loved him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, now you'd be glad. Yeah, I guess thanks charge.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I turned him and Tajy Spears into Drake May in our Dynasty League super Flex Dynasty Look at that that's turned right now in this moment, it looks pretty your genius. Let's go to the running backs, and oh, we already got one. That's Alexander Madison. Thor who's yours.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with Jalen Warren against the Jets. No, this is deep deep. Yeah, Warren has not done anything.
Speaker 5: No, he hasn't done anything. I think we might get it this week.
Speaker 6: Najrea Harris has a rib injury and will not be one hundred percent. Looks like he's gonna play, but definitely will not be one hundred percent. Warren last week when he came when came back from his own injury, played in thirty seven percent of the offensive snaps. I think this sets up for an even time share this week. You have nauseate depreciated, you have Jalen Warren closer to one hundred percent himself. The Jets have a middle of the pack run defense and obviously have an awesome pass defense. So I think you're going to try to run a little bit more. And here's an important point here. Justin Field's not starting anymore. He's not around to vulture those goal line carries and goal line touchdowns. Great point, So I think you're going to see more of the running backs for Pittsburgh get some of those touches, get some of those touchdowns. Warren should also get checkdown looks in the past game as Russell Wilson attempts to avoid those awesome Jets cornerbacks. So for those reasons, I think Jalen Warren's a startablet this week as a flex.
Speaker 1: Russ likely flops against that awesome Jets secondary for sure, and then next week we're right back in the grinder on who's going to be the starting quarterback after the Jets make Russ look bad. Correct, Austin Eckler goes up against Carolina, he continues to be a very real PPR helper. He's averaging three catches for forty yards per game. That's seven PPR points right there. And then whenever he gets on the ground and he's averaging six yards per carry. I mean, that's all gravy. Caroline is the league's worst run defense, allowing the most Fantasy points to runners, the most rushing yards, and the most touchdowns. And last week they gave up two hundred rushing yards to the two Falcons backs and both of them top one hundred yards, so Brian Robinson's obviously an absolute. Hey great, we'll preview that in a minute. But Austin Eckler also one hundred percent available and one hundred percent of ability, one hundred percent A good got a good play, Thank you. It's Friday, Matt who's your take a chance to me receiver?
Speaker 4: I've got Demerio Douglas of the Patriots as well, and Drake May's first start last week. Douglas only ran routes on two thirds of the offensive snaps, but he was targeted on thirty two percent of his routes and accounted for forty three percent of the air yards in the game. For the Patriots and the jag secondary, they're bad. They've allowed the second most receptions to the wide receiver position, the most receiving yards at one hundred and ninety two two per game, plus in the last four games, the Jags defense has allowed seven touchdowns to wide receivers.
Speaker 1: Dang all right, I like it, Thor you're taking chance with your receiver.
Speaker 6: Gonna go for the people out there that have had issues with their fantasy tight ends this year, and you have, We're gonna give you a streaming option this week, and that's grant. Call Kata the Eagles tight end against the Giants. This is your break last in case of emergency starting tight end option he had. Kol Katara had a sterling three point zero five yards perut run last week after Dallas Goddter went down. Looks like Dallas Goddard is not going to be playing. Kel Katara had four catches for sixty seven yards in that game. He appears to be the clear number three in the passing attack for this coming week, and likely we'll have a few design looks this week to keep the Giants defense honest off the two receivers and just being in advantageous coverage looks.
Speaker 5: Kelkatra is a skilled receiver. He always has been.
Speaker 6: Last week he had the thirty four yard catch and run last week. I think he's startable for people that needed a tight end.
Speaker 1: I already told you Jordan Addison last segment told you, and Adison is going to be may take a chance on me wide receiver. He goes up against Detroit in his two full games because he was hurt for a while. He's had a very big game against Green Bay and then he got shut down by Sassgardner in the second, but that's reasonable to happen. There's a very positive matchup against a Lions team allowing the most yards to wide receivers two hundred and eleven per game. Addison gets two thirds of his fantasy points on the right side of the field, and that's where he meets up with cornerback Carlton Davis, who's going to play through injury or going to try. He is a ball magnet, seeing the third most targets of any cornerback in the league, and Carlon Davis is allowing a whopping sixty seven yards per game in his coverage with two scores allowed so far. I'll go grab our special guest. We have our second consecutive Jaguars game in London and that means another appearance by our special correspondence, Colin mccachman.
Speaker 7: Whye hye jog you buying Sunday thorar beans and knickers. We'd be right pissed that you, Jammy Dodger, the patio Flanagans and the jungle jacks down our gullet, right pissed thorn. Collin's gonna bring you some jellied deals and buy and mash East London Fair and that's a fact.
Speaker 1: Thor I need you to translate because I can never. I don't know this. This Colin mccockney cockney stuff I.
Speaker 5: Have never seen callin this upset.
Speaker 6: He is furious that the NFL sent them the Patriots and Jaguars this week, so he's going to read you his matchup in classic British poetry.
Speaker 7: Oh no, there once was a man named Drake who's arse was a liverwurst cake. He threw out a pople mao said, stopping both of him jumping a lake.
Speaker 6: He said that Drake May and Demio Pop Douglas were the only take a chance on me players in this matchup, and the only starters, and were his matts take a chance with me players and the only starters in the passing game.
Speaker 5: Oil Ramandre.
Speaker 7: Given the chance, I would have gotten cash and carried spent me porridge knife, loving your mince pies, Oil Ramandre.
Speaker 6: He says that ramondre Stevenson looks like he might play this week. We're still a bit unsure, but Colin was at the practice stadium down there to verify that Ramandre was out there on Friday. If he doesn't go, then, of course, Antonio Gibson and Jamichael Hasty would probably split time again. It's not a good enough matchup to start any of these guys, according to Colin Kitty.
Speaker 7: Cats and Tanks Tarne. He says, thanks Traviy's a raspberry tart. Bigsby's beans have Chargy's heart.
Speaker 6: He says that Travis Eten has been limited all week with a hamstring injury and unlikely to play, and even if he does, he believes that Etn is gonna take the back seat to Tank Bigsby. Our boy Bigsby is disappointed. Biggsby disappointed last week against the Bears, but he faces a Patriots defense here that has been bleeding yardage over the last few weeks. In week four, Jordan Mason at one hundred and sixty total yards. In week five, Raheem Mostert and Jalen Wright cambine for one hundred and eighty four total yards. In week six, Joe Mixon and Damian Pierce combine for two hundred and eight total yards.
Speaker 5: Tank Bigsby gets an A.
Speaker 6: Grade from Colin Ken Colin and de Ernest Johnson is worth a dart throw if you're desperate.
Speaker 5: According to Colin as well.
Speaker 1: Oh, Doug, thou hast robbed me of my youth.
Speaker 7: I better brook the loss of brittle life than those proud titles.
Speaker 1: Thou hast one of me. Time must have a stop.
Speaker 7: Oh I could prophecye, but that the earth and cold hand of death lies on my tongue.
Speaker 6: No, Trevor thou Art dust I probably don't even have to translate this. I think everyone knows what he's saying. But just for those that don't, what he's saying is it's been so easy to run against the Patriots this year, but they haven't really stopped anyone through the air either. Tyler Huntley is the only quarterback in the last five games the Patriots have faced who hasn't thrown for at least two hundred eighty yards or multiple touchdowns. So that means Travis Lawrence gets his.
Speaker 1: But that's not the worst of it.
Speaker 7: When Ev got back to the cat and mouse, she'd have done a bunk in my shiny new gem jar.
Speaker 1: I couldn't believe me pork pies. That sounds so dirty, he's saying.
Speaker 6: His best option is having Ingram, who returned from injury last week and promptly caught all ten of his targets for one hundred and two yards. Ingram gets a B grade against a Patriots defense that has allowed the ninth most yards to the tight end position.
Speaker 1: It turned out it wasn't dirty at all. It tells you where my mind is.
Speaker 7: Bench, apples and pears, Goldick Kirk and bes and shirts Colin hates football?
Speaker 5: Was that a high coup? I think Colin has given us a high coup?
Speaker 6: Colin would rather you leave Brian Thomas and Christian Kirk on the bench this week because the strength of the Patriots defense is their cornerbacks, led by Christian Gonzalez and also Jonathan and Marcus Jones. Gonzalez has already been targeted forty five times forty four times this year, excuse me, and it is only allowed of fifty nine percent completion percentage in his coverage for eight yards per catch. If you have to start one, it's Thomas who moves all over the field and has had at least six targets in four straight games. Don't chase Gabe Davis's two touchdowns from last week.
Speaker 7: Oi Oi thor Oi Oi Sunday thor poking Badge Coles and Coke Oi Oi charchy boy out.
Speaker 1: Colin Mcockney, thank you very much, appreciate that. Wow, I just came back from London.
Speaker 5: That was well done.
Speaker 1: That was yeah. I mean, it's it's, it's, it's so it's so helpful to have a London correspondent on this show. Thank you, Calin. That was fantastic. When we come back, the Eagles take on the Giants. Eagles are without starting left tackle what's that guy's name, Malta Jordan Mulatta ruled put on injured reserve. This offensive line has not been the same this year. It's the big return of Saquon Barkley to the Giants revenge game. We'll find out from Thor what to expect from Saquon would be come back, Welcome back, Fantasy Football Weekly. It's the revenge Game four for Saquon Barkley. If you watched Hard Docks in the offseason, you saw how the Giants decided to handle Saquon Barkley with Joe Shane very poorly. You're decided we're gonna let you try free agency and then oh well, we'll just match your best offer, and to which Saquon Barkley said, jam it and that was the end of that, justly, I think, so why would you try that? It's so dumb. I mean, they they must have effectively really had decided they just didn't want Saquon Barkley back, and this was their way to save face or something safe. They must have known it was never gonna work. Yeah, So anyway, now let's Seguon Barkley returns to the Giants. He's been mostly very good this year. Giants defense a little better than people think.
Speaker 6: It has been, although very banged up right now. Thibodeau is out and then Brian Burns and Dexterra Lawrence are both questionable for this game, so that nasty front defensive front of Theirs could be way down in this one.
Speaker 5: Because of that. We got lots of A's.
Speaker 6: Coming for the Eagles, Jalen Hurts and and aj Brown of course, and Sakuon Barkley as well in that revenge game. They're all A's must starts. Also going to give an aid to Devonte Smith, wide receiver eleven and Fantasy points per game. Very good matchup here. Giants run the tenth highest single high rate in the NFL. Smith has a spicy three point two to nine yards per route run against single high and plus Smith is going to be matching up against Andrew Phillips and Cortell Flott in this game. Phillips given up seventy one point four percent catch rate and Cortell Flatt is over seventy seven percent catch rate giving up Dallas Goddard is out because of that hamstring issue, which made Grant call Katara might take a chance on me player at the tight end position. Moving over to the Giants, Daniel Jones, he's a bench. The Giants ole line has allowed pressures on thirty six point one percent of Jones' dropbacks this year, and the Eagles just had a season high fifty percent pressure rate with five sacks against the Browns. Jones going to be under duress this whole game. Don't want any part of him in fantasy. Devin Singletary and Tyrone Tracy. I'm gonna give both of them sees. Brian Dabele says he expects Singletary to return for this game from his hamstring injury. Dab also said that Singletary and Tracy will split work they dabel said that he wants to ease Singletary back and also said that tyrone.
Speaker 5: Tracy has quote unquote earned it.
Speaker 1: He has earned it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, and so we might get a time share the rest of the season here. But yeah, with Singletary out the last two games, Tracy being the clear cut RB one in those games, had seventy four percent of the snaps. She was RB seven in Fantasy points per game during that span, I'm bad to speaking to the earned debt.
Speaker 5: So both of them get sees.
Speaker 6: Elik Neighbors is back, folks, and he returns to his A status and must start status clear concussion protocol late in the week, all clear to return after its two game absence, It becomes a target magnet again immediately. This also pushes Darius Slayton back to the bench. He reverts back to his previous tertiary role. With Neighbors back, Wandale Robinson, though we're gonna give him a be here.
Speaker 1: I kind of like this particular matchup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wide receiver twenty nine and Fantasy points per game number ten in red zone targets. I thought that was kind of interesting for Wandale Neighbors return. It affects Slayton, but I don't think it affects Wondale Robinson whatsoever. He was getting targets before Neighbors' injury. And this is a solid match up here with a good projected game script.
Speaker 5: Also going in Wandell's.
Speaker 6: Favor, the Eagles have allowed the fifth highest PPR points per target two opposing slots. And then of course keep Theo Johnson on the bench.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's that is a team that has struggled with slot receivers for years. Yes, Vonte Maddox and all these different guys and unable to get a lot of traction there. I feel like Wandale Robinson is gonna get Pepper to targets again. Yeah, Houston's taking on green Bay for Houston. Joe Mixon has played two full games. He's finished as running back two and running back two on a lot of volume. Green Bay right in the middle of the pack of almost every run metrics. So Joe Mixon's and obvious a He's gonna get the ball at on here. Let's go to the passing game. I'm gonna start with the receivers stuff on Diggs running primarily from the slot this year. Now, the Packers just had to move their slot cornerback Keyshawn Nixon from the slot to the outside because they finally had it with the Eric Stokes experiment and they bench Stokes, so they moved Nixon out and that has pushed their safety Javon Bullard to play in the slot, and last week in his first start as a slot cornerback, he was targeted four times and he gave up four catches. I love Stefan Diggs in this matchup A grade. Tank Dell gets a B grade. He's going to get a lot of j R. Alexander, who often shadows when there is only one obvious good outside cornerback or wide receiver, and that's Tank Dell here, with all due respect to Xavier Hutchinson, who I mentioned last week, and he didn't get any catches at all. Alexander's not the shutdown corner that he used to be, but he's still good. He's giving up a sixty percent catch rate thirty six yards per game. He's given up two touchdowns already, which I think highlights some opportunity for Tank B grade, for Tank C grade for Dalton Schultz desperation se grade against the defense that's allowed some good games to tight ends in four straight games, including fifty two yards to Colby Parkinson, A touchdown to Josh Oliver, touchdown to Nick Venette, forty three yards to Josh Wilee. I mean if those guys, I mean those are no name tight ends and if they're getting a little something done. Dalton Schultz startable in this game. And for c J. Stroud a grade. I already got put an A grade out there, a B grade, a C grade for his receivers. Stroud's the best passer the Packers have faced all year, and they've still given up passing touchdowns in every game, along with the eighth most fantasy points to quarterbacks. I like c J. Stroud quite a bit. And lastly, well Damian Pierce on the betch, he did reel off a fifty yard touchdown. I may talk about him a little bit later in the show. Let's go to the Green Bay side started with a running game Josh Jacobs. The Packers have the league's second best rushing attack as a team, going for five point two yards per carry spearheaded by Josh Jacobs, Houston Steimy the Remandre Les Patriots last week, but prior to that, they'd given up big games to James Cook, two Jaguars runners, and Aaron Jones. The week before that. Jacobs is also increasingly involved in the passing game. He has topped twenty routes run twice in the last two weeks. He is a very safe A grade.
Speaker 5: Let's go to.
Speaker 1: Jordan Reid clearly has separated himself from the rest of the Packers' receivers, so I guess he separated himself from the pack finishing is wide receiver one or wide receiver as a wide receiver one or a wide receiver two. In every Jordan Love start, Reid runs almost entirely from the slot where he's gonna face Jalen Petre, a moribund corner who has allowed to scores already. And Jaden Reid remains in A grade. I've got some other C grades for the receivers, including Romeo Dobbs. He's the only trustable Green Bay wide out with the team best thirty one routes run per game. He runs from both sides of the field equally. He's gonna see even amounts of two good cornerbacks, Darryl Stingley and rookie Kamari Lassiter. Thor Kamar Lassiter's great. Yeah, I had no idea what the kind of season he'd put together.
Speaker 6: He was tremendous at Georgia. The only reason he fell down the board was because he ran a really bad forty. But it's one of those you know, like the Rams philosophy of watch the tape and on field speed against when you have the shorts on running in Indianapolis, and this is an example of how you can get a disc on on draft day.
Speaker 1: Lassiter is allowing thirty eight percent completion rate in his coverage. That's you know, that Sauce Gardner level stuff right there, and he's a rookie. He's the lowest he's the lowest rate of any full time starting cornerback. Stingley ranks his Pro Football Focus is ninth best cornerback. This is a tough matchup for Romeo Dobbs, but seeing enough usage that I think you can give him a C grade here. And then on the other side of the field, Christian Watson, this is a total dart throw. He doesn't get much volume. It's all if you just you're hoping to get the long completion for Watson, but he's got the same problems running up against Lassiter and Stingley that I just mentioned, So I'd prefer that you leave him on the bench, But if you're in a desperation spot, you could start Watson and just hope he reels in one of the handful of targets that he gets each game. And then Tucker Craft. This is a really important game for Tucker Craft. He went berserk in two games, but Romeo Dobbs was suspended, Christian Watson was hurt, and those are the games where he had big games. All the receivers are healthy right now. So is Tucker Craft a reliable fantasy tight end when everybody is healthy. We're gonna find out, and this is a tough matchup. Houston has been an excellent tight end defense. Nobody has top forty one yards, although those forty one yards did come last week to Hunter Henry, who also scored. That's your glimmer of hope and why I've got a C grade in the hellscape. That is this year's tight ends for Tucker Kraft. All the other wide receivers are too flaky on the bench. And lastly, Jordan Love, he's Fantasy Football's best pure passer mobility. Aside his four full games, Jordan Love is finished as quarterback eleven, quarterback, two, quarterback fifteen, and quarterback three. He's got massive upside. Houston's kind of a weird pass defense. They have talent in their secondarya that I've already outlined you guys, and they've got a lead pass rushers, right. You got Will Anderson, you get Daniel Hunter, and then Drake maythrows three. Trevor Lawrence has a good game. Sam Donold is a good game. Anthony Richardson throws two touchdowns on you, so you can still get something done. And Love's just playing too well for me to give it anything other than an A grade. Let me check in. We got time for We have four minutes from Seattle versus the Atlanta Falcons. Matt that seems like.
Speaker 4: A perfect amount of time because I'm basically firing up everybody in this game. Gino Smith, he gets an A grade. You're upset because he's only thrown one touchdown in every game this year. I'm not because he's top two or eighty passing yards in five straight games and the Falcons have allowed five passing touchdowns in the last two weeks to Baker Mayfield and Andy Dalton. Dk Metcalf gets an A grade. Jackson Smith and Jigba gets a B all five of those aforementioned touchdown passes in the last two weeks.
Speaker 1: They all went to wide receivers, but.
Speaker 5: Mat JSN has done nothing all year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's going against d Alfred in the slot this week, who's already allowed two hundred thirty eight yards in slot coverage and two touchdowns. Tyler Lockett, he popped up on the injury report on Thursday with a knee injury. Didn't practice that day, and those late week missed practices usually spelled doom, But then he practiced Friday, so I think he's gonna go.
Speaker 1: I like him with a C.
Speaker 4: Grade in this one. Kenny Walker the third he gets a B grade. When healthy. He gets most of the work, including eight receptions last week against the Niners.
Speaker 1: That's what we love. Kenneth Walker is so good. He is I real way underrate.
Speaker 4: I really like him a lot. Atlanta has been good against runners, allowing only one touchdown to the position through their first six, but their weak spot is receptions to opposing backs, where they've allowed the seventh most. And Kenneth Walker he's a pass catching back, whether you like it or not. On the other side, Bijon is an A grade and if you're desperate. Tyler Algier a C grade. Notably, on Algier, his snaps have increased every week this season. He's had twenty eight snaps last week to Bijon's thirty eight. He had more rushing attempts than Bijon last week, eighteen to fifteen. And Aljier was fed three rushing attempts from inside the five last week and scored on one of them. Now, that was Carol and they're terrible, but the Seahawks aren't significantly better against the run. They're allowing five point two yards per carry, that's the third highest mark in the league, and one hundred and fifty five combo yards to opposing backs per game, so there's plenty to go around. Kirko chains he gets a B. I like both offenses in this game. In the over under of fifty point five, I think is one that just gets crushed this week. So in a point orgy, you got to start kirk In the last three weeks, Seattle's pass defense has fallen apart. Goff, Danny Dimes, and Brock Purty all hit two hundred and fifty yards all through for multiple scores. Plus the Seahawks just placed the corner already burns on ir Trey Brown is not practiced all week, probably won't go. Treik Woollen missed Week six with an ankle injury. He might not go, leaving Devin Witherspoon as their only healthy corner. So we fire up Drake London with an A grade. Darnell Mooney. He gets a B after logging only four targets against the Panthers, who are terrible against the run, good against the pass.
Speaker 1: We're only one week removed.
Speaker 4: From Mooney's seeing sixteen targets, and Darius Slayton and Deebo Samuel topped one hundred yards and scored against the secondary in each of the.
Speaker 1: Last two weeks. I'll even throw a pity party for Pitts. Kyle Pitts gets a B.
Speaker 4: George Kittle scored twice against the Seahawks last week. Hunter Henry recorded eight for one h nine earlier in the season. Pitt's coming off eighty eight and seventy yards in the last two in the tight end wasteland.
Speaker 1: He's tight end six right now. I know it's hard to believe Kyle Pitts is tight end six. Good luck picking is what a world we live in? It is amazing. You know what else is amazing? Three tough questions coming up next. You want to stay tuned for that as Fantasy Football Weekly continues.
Speaker 8: In moments our.
Speaker 1: Number two of Fantasy Football Weekly, Paul Charchie and Matt Harrison thor Nystrom with you. You can follow me on Twitter at Paul Charchie and Matt is at Explosive Output and Thor is at thor.
Speaker 5: Ku rock Chart.
Speaker 1: I knew you were gonna do that, and I provided you the opportunity.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hey, did you know? Paid contests are now available at guillotine leagues dot com. If you've been waiting to join a guillotine league for prizes, maybe you don't know a bunch of people that want to play. This is your chance, and there's still twelve weeks of chopping action available Guillotine leagues dot com tons of fun. You can also play for free in private and public leagues. If you've got a twelve person league, a standard boring twelve person fantasy league, this.
Speaker 4: Is your standard boring church. We do cater to those people.
Speaker 1: You can create a shadow Guillotine league with the exact same owners redraft right now, get all twelve people together, tons of fun. Guillotine leagues dot Com.
Speaker 3: Tough question number one.
Speaker 1: We love all formats of fantasy.
Speaker 5: We do?
Speaker 1: We do? Actually yeah. Carolina running back Jonathan Brooks has started practicing Will Cuba Hubbard hold off Brooks through the end of the year?
Speaker 4: Matt are defenses that play against Hubbard Cuba chasers? They are what is hold off? Will Cuba get eighty percent of the carries the rest of the year, No, he won't. Hubbard has gotten almost all the carries, but because Miles Sanders is so awful at his job back in weeks one and two, though it was an almost even split between the two, Jonathan Brooks, by all accounts, is capable. The Panthers will probably want to see if he ignites any kind of spark. But if the Panthers were smart at all, they'd trade Hubbard right now. He's a free agent at the end of the year. There are several teams throughout the NFL that need a running back, and I am absolutely sure Charge is about to read off some numbers about how dominant Hubbard has been so far this year. You follow my Twitter account apparently, so could probably get a second day pick for Hubbard.
Speaker 5: Right now.
Speaker 1: I don't think get a second day pick, but I do like where you're going with that. It does make sense. I think Dalton's actually a trade Canada too. Deontay Johnson's linked to many many teams across the NFL. We'll find out if any of those end up happening. Thor here line of running back James Brooks has started practicing, and will Cuba Hubbard hold off Brooks through the end of the year.
Speaker 6: Definitely not all right now, Carolina is less inclined to rush Brooks and they're not going to put him on the field until he is confirmed one. But at that point in this last season, you have to get your round two running back on the field, first running back taken in this patch draft class. You have to see what you have. Clearly the organization loves him. He's going to be the starter when he's back.
Speaker 1: As a reference point, I'm going to give you two reference points. Actually, TJ. Hockinson off his acl started practicing two weeks ago, will not play this week and might play next week. So even when you start practicing, you could still be three ish weeks out before you actually even hit the and you get twenty one days and even then you've got, you know, your ramp up period before you're getting a lot of use. Most likely Nick Chubb thirteen months removed from his ACL now. Brooks's ACL was November of last year. He's sitting at the eleven month mark right now, so I think it's almost certainly that he will be eased in very slowly. And here are the stats that Matt was refereed to. Cuba Hubbard's ranks amongst starting running backs yards per carry number two at five point six. Oh wow, that's what. Thank you? You can keep doing that after each one of these. Third in yards after contact at three point seven yards after contact. That's amazing. Fourth in gains of fifteen or more yards. I'm shocked. Number one in rushing yards over expectation. What the that's Cuba Hubbard? Who knew he is? He's running great right now and he's getting a ton of work. Matt reference to eighty percent work. Absolutely that everybody's buzzing about Chew Bob. The fact is nobody's buzzing about him. He's playing way better than anybody realizes. Because Chuba Hubbard's is languishing in Carolina, they have the luxury they they're not going to the playoffs. They have no reason to rush Brooks back. I think it's going to be a very slow acclamation to the NFL and Cuba. Hobbard's running just too well right now for him to just seed the job to Jonathan Brooks. Trade him and they should trade off at that point. Told a totally different story, right And by the way, Dallas could use a running back.
Speaker 4: He said that in the preseasons either though, that could be the case.
Speaker 5: They're gonna get there. Yeah, that might be.
Speaker 1: That might be. Why is he falling to like fifteenth in mock drafts right now for the first round? I don't know top five.
Speaker 6: I put out a Twitter poll if Bjhon Robinson was in this draft class, who would be RB one between Bijon and Genet And might be recency biased, but at least my followers had like sixty five seventy to gen t.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's he is good.
Speaker 6: He is so we're gonna be talking about him for the next decade on this show.
Speaker 3: We might very well might question number two.
Speaker 1: Rest of season, New Bills receiver Amari Cooper will most commonly finish as a wide receiver one, a wide receiver two. Flex or bench level player. We begin with Thorneister.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say wide receiver two. Clearly, he becomes the wide receiver one in this offense that was desperately calling out for one. But it's a lot to ask for a midseason acquisition to be a top ten, top twelve wide receiver. The rest of the way and the Bills have been distributing targets, but Josh Allen's been distributing targets pretty evenly. So I'm gonna I'm gonna settle with wide receiver two. Okay, Matt.
Speaker 1: This for Amari Cooper now new Bills receiver will he most commonly finish is a wide receiver one, wide receiver two, flex or bench.
Speaker 4: So last season, right in the middle of the year, the Bills lost three of four games against New England, against Cincinnati and Denver, two of those teams in the top twelve of the draft.
Speaker 1: This last year, there were bad losses.
Speaker 4: But they decided right then and there they were done with Stefan Diggs and they couldn't be a vertical passing offense anymore. They had to run the ball, They had to play good defense and play ball control. From Week eleven to Week fourteen, the Bills had double digit targets to a wide receiver only three times. From Week fifteen of last year until now, Bill's wide receivers have not seen double digit targets in a game at all zero times. The most targets of Bill's wide receiver has seen this season is six. Cooper is a better option than anything they have, but they're not a passing team anymore, and they're They're not hiding it. I've left the Bills wide receivers on the bench all year. That's where Cooper is too.
Speaker 1: Wow. Bench great, Bench great. So I got a wide receiver two I have from four I got bench for Matt. I can't play him this week against a very good Titan secondary, and in it's very first game up he gets maybe half the snaps. So I can't play Marik Cooper this week. But looking beyond that, if everything breaks just right for Amari Cooper, he can vault you into a fantasy championship. He is the undisputed best receiver on the Buffalo Bills easily right. And I love Khalil Shakir. He's not meant to be a number one receiver, No, he is slippery. I love him in the slot.
Speaker 5: He's a one Dale Robinson type A little bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, I actually think he's a little bit better. Josh Allen is the best quarterback he's had since Dak Prescott and maybe including Dak Prescott. And to illustrate the Cooper I think is still pretty good. If you look at those five games with Joe Flacco in December of last year, Amari Cooper averaged one hundred and nine yards per game.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when he's not playing with the trash quarterback exactly.
Speaker 1: That's the thing right now. He's been bad this year. He leads the NFL and dropped passes, He's going through the motions. He's ESPN analytics bottom rank starting receiver in the league. He's been bad. But here's the thing, he's Anybody within a football fields radius of Deshaun Watson suffers from his malaise magnet.
Speaker 6: The uncatchable catch rate is insane there and the drops there remind me of remember when Ozzie Smith. They used to give him all the errors because he got to everything like Cooper is at least trying to fish those balls out, you know that are off target throws.
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that. Deshaun Watson drains the love of the game from everybody around him. So this isn't Deshaun Watson question. It is a little bit of DeShawn Watson question and a very lengthy answer. That answer is wide receiver too, But he has the upside if everything breaks right and he and Matt's right, this has become a much more balanced offense. But out of necessity, maybe Amari Cooper unlocks more of the passing offense they have traditionally had in Buffalo.
Speaker 3: Tough question number three.
Speaker 1: For Garrett Wilson. We got a hit on these topics with Defantie Adams and a Maury Cooper. Garrett Wilson, though, does the addition of DeVante Adams help him, hurt him or neither.
Speaker 4: Matt Wilson is leading the league in targets right now, averaging eleven per game. With Adams in the fold, he can't keep that up for the rest.
Speaker 1: Of the season.
Speaker 4: And because of like, if this was just like a random good wide receiver coming in, it'd be one thing. But because of the relationship of Rogers and Adams, I think I'd be shocked if Adams isn't seeing a ton of target share, maybe even more than Wilson the rest.
Speaker 3: Of the way.
Speaker 4: So I think targets will go down for Wilson, but with Adams taking more of a defensive focus, I think the quality of his targets will be a bit better. So my answer is right in the middle. I don't think it really helps him or hurts him neither.
Speaker 1: Neither thor for Garrett Wilson. Does the addition of DeVante Adams help hurt or neither.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna say that it helps. I think the guy that it hurts is Lizard. Long term, Oh for sure. The offensive improvement will keep the unit out there longer, and it's going to provide more scoring opportunities even if the targets drop off. But like one or two, I don't see them dropping off a cliff of course, And to Matt's point before I agree, defenses cannot continue.
Speaker 1: To roll all their coverage resources to.
Speaker 6: Wilson with impunity anymore with Davante Adams out there, so I think it helps him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rising tides lifts all boats. That's been a common thread for years here on this show, you know, and Wilson's been trying to overcome a lot. He always gets the defense's best cornerback. He gets double covered constantly, he gets bracket coverage. It's always hard for Garrett Wilson. This is the easy button for him. They know defenses are going to have to play him way more straight up. The addition of Adams will provide Wilson with more favorable coverage and and Garrett Wilson is just a better receiver at this stage of their respective careers. DeVonta Adams may go to the Hall of Fame, but Garrett Wilson is still better right now. Ultimately, I think this helps him just a little bit. Matt's right, the volume is going to go down a little bit, but I think the efficiency on the targets he does get goes up definitely.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Let's go working one matchup into this segment, and this one shouldn't take a long time thor for Tennessee, Ta Jay Spears has been ruled out of this game, So why don't we start with Tony Pollard who's actually looked okay but has a tough matchup. Oh wait, no, this is an easy matchup against a bad Bills run defense.
Speaker 6: Right correct, Yeah, And I'm giving him an a because of that. Almost eighteen fantasy points on a season high five point five yards per carry last week. And as we're mentioning this a very good matchup versus a very bad Bills run defense, Buffalo has allowed the second most fantasy points to opposing running backs. Five running backs have already scored nineteen plus fantasy points against the Bills. The Bills have allowed the most receiving yards to running backs this season. In addition, Pollard has a double digit target share in every game Tajay Spears. With him being out with a hamstring injury, the volume is going to be there. So I'm giving Pollard an a going to the passing attack or lack thereof. Of the Titans, you keep Will Evis on the bench QB thirty two and fantasy points per game this year, and I do he shouldn't be an NFL starter. Speaking of that, Kelvin Kevin Ridley hasn't looked like one this year. You're going to keep him on the bench. He's got two catches for fourteen yards the last three games combined. Last week, became the first wide receiver since twenty fifteen to be targeted eight plus times with outer reception.
Speaker 5: It's not all his fault, of.
Speaker 6: Course, Will Levis stinks and Ridley is not being used correctly. I find this shocking. Ridley's a dot is twenty point three yards this year. It's the highest of his career by more than five yards. They're using him just as a fly route guy when the guy's his best thing is running routes. What is wrong with the Titans coaching staff. But anyway, story for another time. DeAndre Hopkins give him a cee here two point eight four yards per route run and he had a twenty four percent first reach share last week. Titans pass offense stinks, but Levis at least trusts Hopkins. Not a great matchup, though Bills have given up to eight few his PPR points to wide receivers this season.
Speaker 5: But we'll settle with the Sea.
Speaker 6: You're gonna keep Boyd and a con Quo on the bench and then move into the Bills Josh Allen an obvious must start a Then the James Cook Ray Davis situation.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna give Cook a bee.
Speaker 6: He missed last week with a toe injury, but there's optimism he'll play in this game. He was able to be a full practice participant on Thursday. Sean McDermott says Cook is in a good spot to play. Meanwhile, Ray Davis had a great game live last Weekly, really really good game, but a calf injury that he picked up was added to the injury report because of that, and he's been limited in practice. Davis is looking ifier than Cook to play, so you probably speculatively keep him on the bench. Give Cook be assuming that he plays Amari Cooper. I mean I went between a CE and a bench here. The Bills do expect him to play, but he did not practice with the team for the first time until Friday, so what does he know of the playbook? How big will the role be charged? Thinks it's going to be about fifty percent of the snaps. I probably agree with that. The offense has spread the ball out so far, five different Bills players at fifteen plus targets. This is also a bad matchup. I think I just talked myself into putting a bench grade on him. Khalil Sheer Shakir will give him the see he's been slowed by a nigging ankle injury, but he's going to play through the paint again.
Speaker 5: Not a great matchup.
Speaker 6: The Titans have allowed the seventh lowest PPR points per target to slots. But I am going to give him a se on Coleman and Curtis Damuel put them on the bench. Dalton Kinkaid, I'm gonna give him a bee. It's a complicated situation for him long term with the Amari Cooper trade, but in the short term, this is not a good matchup for Dalton Kinkaid. Titans have allowed a league low three point eight fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends.
Speaker 5: So that's why I toggle him from the usual round in A to a B in this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense. We need How about a big game from Kincaid. We haven't had any this year? Yeah, you know, give me eight catches, ninety yards and a touchdown just one time. Yeah, we're ready for that. We can take that. We're also ready to hear about the game with the highest over under of the week is Carolina versus Washington. Yeah what fantasy players all over the place, starters everywhere will tell you about those when we come back to Fantasy Football Weekly. It's not a game you thought would be tantalizing from a fantasy standpoint, but Carolina takes on the Washington Commanders in a game that's got tons of starters. I already told the Andy Daltons might take a chance on me quarterbacks, So you know, I like his receivers. Deontay Johnson, you know, like every receiver. He got shut down by Chicago's Jalen Johnson in his last game, but his other three Dalton starts, Deontay has been fantastic, averaging seven catches, ninety four yards and a touchdown in every Dalton start. Those are top ten wide receiver numbers for Deontay Johnson. Washington is allowed the most wide receiver touchdowns ten already, although none of the last two games. Last week, Baltimore's A Flowers carved up the Commanders and he ran from the X, Y and Z spot, and Johnson does the exact same thing. So I've got an a grade on Deontae Johnson in this one. Xavier Legette is surging right now. Over the past three weeks, he has now moved past Jonathan Mingo in snaps and routes run. Laget's volume has been low, so this is still a high risk situation, but there are reasons to like him here. Because of Lagett's massive physical frame, He's basically DK metcalf or almost. I think the Commanders are going to deploy their one really beefy corner Ben Saint just on him. He has allowed three touchdowns in his coverage and he grades out his Pro Football Focuses cornerback eighty nine. So I like Laget's matchup, and I've got a C grade on him in this game. Beefy Ben doesn't stand a chance. He may not stand a chance. Minnesota kid, we love him, but I prefer Xavier leget Tuba Hubbard. We just talked about how great he's been, how effective he's spend, the yards per carry, the yards after contact, the explosive runs, all of that, and now here comes Washington allowing the fourth most yards per carry, five per carry, and they ranked twenty sixth in defensive run success rate. So in a grade on Cuba Hubbard in this game. Over to the Washington side, Jade and Daniels and Terry mclauriny have just become guys that we can just now say Terry McLaurin, We can say that, we can also say obvious a great. Don't even have to spend time on those guys. You're just starting him. But I'm gonna note that the Panthers have allowed the second most passing touchdowns and the most touchdowns to wide outs. So Daniels and mclorny are just locked in for this matchup, but you can also hit a few other players, including zach Ertz. Mostly Ertz has been putting up solid, not explosive games. He hasn't scored yet. Panthers haven't allowed a tight end score since the opener, but they've given up plenty of yards. Kyle Pitts and Cole Comet put up fifty and seventy excuse me, seventy and fifty seven yards the past two weeks, and zach ert comes in with a C grade. Austin Eckler was might take a chance on me running back, And when I was talking about him, I told you that Brian Robinson was sitting on a big game here as well. He should a return from his knee injury. Carolina is the league's worst run defense, allowing the most rushing yards and the most rushing touchdowns. And as I told you before, they gave up two hundred rushing yards last week to the Falcons backs and probably not going to give up two hundred again. But another very big game potentially coming Brian Robinson one of my favorite plays of the week. Matt, let's go over to the Raiders taking on the Rams. Aiden O'Connell remains at the helm for better or worse. I'm not a big fan of this, but I understand the desperate times call for detsperate measures. What do you think about the passing game? I mean there's a couple of players you can start in this game. Powers.
Speaker 4: I know that well, Alexander Madison was might take a chance on me, Runner Bruck Bowers. I'm giving an eight grade too. You go not that DeVante Adams is really cutting into his workload for the last few weeks, but ay And O'Connell has been laser focused on him. In O'Connell's two games where he's seen most of the snaps, Bowers has twenty two targets, seventeen catches one hundred and sixty eight yards in a score. Brock Bauers is tight end two in PPR leagues. The last time the Rams played a tight end it was Tucker Craft. He scored twice. But that's all the Raiders you can start. Aid and O'Connell has more career games with zero touchdown passes than games with two or more. And it doesn't look like Jacobe Myers is gonna go. He's downgraded to doubtful with an ankle injury. Trey Tucker suddenly becomes the top wide receiver, but he's not interesting against a RAMS defense that's allowed the fourth fewest receptions to wide receivers on the RAMS side. Cooper Cup might play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about that if he's a game time decision.
Speaker 4: If he does go, maybe he'll get targeted like he did in Week one where he had twenty one targets and in Week six, or sorry in Week two when he had six targets before he left with an ankle spring and it was.
Speaker 1: Six targets in like the first quarter. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Cup has more total targets in a game and a quarter than DeAndre Hopkins as in five.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: If Cup is good to go, he's a solid B grade, especially going against Nate Hobbs in the slot. Hobbs has allowed a one to eleven passer rating and two scores in his coverage this year. And I mean Calvin or Hobbes right, Yeah, exactly done. If I had to start another Rams wide receiver, it would be Jordan Whittington over DeMarcus Robinson or two to at Well. Whittington has seen an increase in snaps, routes, and targets in each of the last three weeks, but Pooka Nakua he's looming likely back in Week eight. So that's all coming to an end soon. If you need a Rams wide receiver for some dumb reason, it's Jordan Whittington. If Cooper Cup doesn't play, Matthew Stafford he gets to see. You might bump it up a little bit if Cup is active, but then it's just an ECDO cooler high seed grade. The Raiders don't pose the type of matchup that's advantageous for Stafford. A lot of what the Raiders are giving up to quarterbacks this year has been on the ground of mobile quarterbacks, and that's not really Stafford's game at this point in his career. It's the middle of the road matchup against the pass. So just to c grade Kyron Williams, he gets the fantasy Ardvark this week. You don't say, remember I was talking about those utilization scores. His utilization score eight point eight on the year. That's high.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: The Raiders are allowing five point two yards per carry, one hundred and forty six total yards per game in a touchdown every week. Almost all of that goes to Kyrien in this situation. Super great start this week.
Speaker 1: Well, since you mentioned it, Yeah, the utilization stuff is fantastic. At Fantasylife dot com you get more and better Guillotine League content than anyplace else, and you get all the tools, the rankings, the player projections, the start sit tools, air yards, snapcounts, routes, run all that stuff. But Life dot Com you're not even given the good stuff Thors. On fantasylife dot com, you get all the thorst stuff or Nystrom than you ever Yeah needed, Oh my god. Shout out to day McFarland, our boy. Yeah, he does a great job around the utilizations tool. It's fantastic. The promo code for twenty percent off is FFW twenty. Your cost is under three bucks per month per year. It's a great deal. Thor Jets taking on the Steelers. It's Sunday night football. We got to start with the DeVante Adams side of this thing, right, I will let you go first. I've got my opinions of whether or not you should start Adams.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm curious about this if it messes with.
Speaker 6: Your Okay, well, I got a C on him, Okay, I got a starting grade on him. Okay, okay, Right, So he missed the multiple games at the hamstring injury that magically healed itself right after that trade was consummated. DeVante Adams cut six hundred and sixty nine balls in Green Bay from Aaron Rodgers. So you have the chemistry there right away. But will he be rusty? How quickly will he acclimate? There are those questions, and this isn't the best magup of course against a good Steelers pass defense, so I can't great him higher than to see. But I had to give him a CEE. His running mate there, Garrett Wilson, I'm gonna give him a B. He's wide receiver eleven in Fantasy points per game so far, has had at least eight targets in five games, leads the NFL in red zone targets.
Speaker 5: But because of my questions about.
Speaker 6: The usage distribution in in a tough matchup here, I downgraded him to a.
Speaker 5: Be allen wizard.
Speaker 6: I thought about go and see between that and a bench he's got. He had the six catches for one hundred and fourteen yards and a touchdown last week against the Bills.
Speaker 5: At least seven targets and four games this year.
Speaker 6: We talked before about how the DeVante Adams acquisition is going to hurt him long term, but.
Speaker 5: Maybe not this week. He could be a sneaky played this week.
Speaker 6: The Steelers figure to roll their coverage to Adams and Wilson. They have the two good cornerbacks there, but it's it's no sure thing that Adams integrates into the offense immediately, and so there could be some targets coming Lizard's way. I'll give him a tepen See. Actually, now that I talk myself.
Speaker 1: Through, Zzard could play the slot. I would feel better about him being on the field with Adams, but he doesn't, and I don't. I don't know, man, I just this feels like a DeVante Adams game to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you're you're talking myself the other way.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you guys this, Do you believe Aaron Rodgers played a role in engineering the trade that got Davante Adams to the Jets.
Speaker 6: Yes, and he also played a role in getting Robert Thali fired at everything in between the acquisition of Lazard and that Bob.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, don't.
Speaker 1: You think Aaron Rodgers is petty enough to validate his own trade on national television by pepper ring Davonte Adams with targets. I think he's gonna do it.
Speaker 5: I'm upgrading Adams to a bee.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: We're putting Lazard on the bench and yeah, and for.
Speaker 1: Whatever it's worth. You know, Nathaniel Hackett came out of Friday and basically said that the whole playbooks available to Devanta Adams. You know, maybe he knows the playbook. It was Hacket's playbook, dam bay. So they know what they're doing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I just feel like Rogers is gonna make sure Adams has a good game here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so yeah, we'll upgrade him to a bee.
Speaker 6: Rogers himself, though, I got to give him a bench grade.
Speaker 5: I have to.
Speaker 4: By the way, the Steelers know this too, and they're gonna throw like three picks to Devonte Adams.
Speaker 1: You're just gonna jump the routes all the time.
Speaker 5: Rogers dealing with an angle injury.
Speaker 6: Of course, he'll play a little bit hobbled, but he's only one of he's one of five quarterbacks in the NFL. To start every game without a top ten fantasy finish.
Speaker 5: I don't think this is the best matchup to reverse that.
Speaker 6: The Steelers have a really good pass defense and no quarterback has scored more than sixteen point four Fantasy points against the Pittsburgh defense this year. So only in emergency case when I start Rodgers this week, bre saw, I'm gonna give him an a. He ripped up the bad Bills run defense last week one hundred and sixty nine total yards, twenty three touches. Obvious must start, and then we are keep Tyler Conklin on the bench. Speaking of the bench, moving to the Steelers, now, keep Russell Wilson there. If you sign him this week, I would keep him on the bench this week. This is a bad matchup for his return. Charger was mentioned in that before. It feels like they are throwing him into the wood chipper here. I don't know how he succeeds against that Jets pass d.
Speaker 1: Right, it's such a tough spot for us to drop into.
Speaker 6: Yeah, why not start Fields for one more week and have at least he can manufactured yards with his legs?
Speaker 5: But I digress. The Jets.
Speaker 6: The Jets pass defense given up only four passing touchdowns and the third few is fantasy points per game to opposing quarterbacks. Then you have the Najor Harris Jayalen Warren thing. We talked about that a little bit before with Warren. Beam might take a chance on me, guy Harris. He is on the injury report with ribs injury, but it's reported that it's minor and he's likely to play. I do think, as I mentioned before, that this is going to be just about a fifty to fifty snap split with Jalen Warren. The Jets have a middle of the pack run defense, and justin fields as I mentioned before, is not a round to vaulter those goal line touchdowns anymore. I think both of them are startable and I get both them. Sees also going to give George Pickens a see. He's only wide receiver fifty seven since Week two. And here's where it gets kind of interesting though. Pickens his best thing part of his game is down the field, and Russell Wilson, at least in pass that rainbow deep ball would seem to be a good fit with with Pigins' game. Will the chemistry be there right away? That we'll have to see? But this is a grizzly matchup either way. DJ Reid has forced a fifty percent tight window rate coverage and in coverage Sauce Gardner twenty nine percent, the NFL averages twenty two percent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Tjid J.
Speaker 1: Reeds saying better than sas guard.
Speaker 5: He might be. Yeah, you never get him away, he sticks on you.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 6: No wide receiver has more than ninety two receiving yards against the Jets this year, and Justin Jefferson had only twelve point two Fantasy points on fourteen targets, so it's not the best matchup. And lastly, Pat Fryermoth, I'm gonna give him a C as well. He's been held under four catches in forty yards and five of the past six games. They are ominous signs that a breakout is not coming here. Russell Wilson has never thrown much to tight ends. You look back his entire career. Twenty twenty one twenty two, Broncos tight ends had the second few with targets end receptions in the NFL, and with Seattle he didn't throw to the tight ends either. Friarmut and here's one other thing. Friar Mut didn't play much twelve personnel with when Mike kil Prewitt and Darnold watching him.
Speaker 5: We're both healthy.
Speaker 6: Prewit is likely back this week, which probably means less naps for Friar mooting Wilson plays with the eleven personnel.
Speaker 5: I could even see putting a bench grade on him.
Speaker 6: I'll give them a see just because the wasteland tight end environment that we're.
Speaker 1: In, all right, I like it. It's it's been a disaster for those Pittsburgh wide receivers. ESPN scoring Your three Pittsburgh receivers are wide receiver seventy, wide receiver ninety two, and wide receiver one hundred and twenty seven.
Speaker 5: Not great, Bob oh, Yeah, unbelievable.
Speaker 1: How little production.
Speaker 4: You remember when they just used to churn out wide receivers year after year, drafting them in the third or fourth round.
Speaker 1: Not that's all dried up for sure. When we come back, Premature Speculation will jump in the time machine and tell you who you need to pick up now that will help you out in the future if we come back. Final segment of Fantasy Football Weekly. Thank you for listening. It's time for a segment we call Premature Speculation. We're gonna jump in the FFW time machine to give you some guys you'll want to pick up now, but other people are going to try to pick up next week. We begin with Matt Harrison.
Speaker 4: I've got Blake Korum here and we thought he'd be much more involved. He saw eight snaps in week two and eleven snaps in week five, and that's it.
Speaker 1: That's the whole season for him.
Speaker 4: Week six was the bye week for the Rams, but it is worth noting his eight snaps in week two. He had eight rushing attempts, and he had five rushing attempts in one target on the eleven snaps in week five. And oh by the way, two of his rushing attempts in week five came from inside the five. If anything happens, the Kirin Williams Blake Korum is going.
Speaker 1: To go for all of the fab in your league.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 4: The Rams have one of the easiest running back schedules the rest of the way, including games against Miami, New England, New Orleans, Buffalo, and Arizona. The only real stoppers on their schedule Minnesota and week eight in the Jets. In week sixteen, Blake Koram is a great insurance policy. For just in case Kyron Williams gets hurt because their utilization score on him.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a lot of work he's put very much. It could very well be the case. I like that angle with Blake korm quite a bit. I know Thor does twocs. He loves Blake Thor, your premature speculation player.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Koram was banged up last year and they did the long national title run. So I wonder if that was some of this stuff at the beginning of the season, like that one, I'm going with another rookie. I'm going with Panthers wide receiver Xavier Lagette. Four of Lagat's twenty five targets this year have come in the end zone. He scored in two of the three games since Adam Thielen got hurt, double digit fantasy points in both, but Leagett has still owned in less than thirty percent of leagues. Deontay Johnson continues to pick up injuries. He's listed his question but this week probably gonna play, but ribs ankle hamstring injuries, played three He's been playing through it. But if Johnson was out look at obviously would become the undispeeded number one, and if he's limited, it could be more targets as well. Targeted on eighteen percent of his routes this season with ranks second to Johnson, he has a health Lagette has a healthy twelve point two yard a dot, which shows the Panthers are using him and trusting him down the field. The manufactured touches would go out if johnson snaps were cut. It all for Logett and the YAK opportunities. I think there's more to unlock with Lagatt's game. This is from my scouting report in the spring of Xavier Logette. He has a neck for not losing momentum will turning up field after a catch, which helps maximize yack opportunities. This is key because Legett is surprisingly not a tackle breaking machine despite his muscular frame, but here tremendously explosive North South athlete who gets up feel quick. So some of those manufacturer touched they did for him at South Carolina we could see more of that. He has an awesome matchup this week, of course, against the Commanders, very very physically talented guy. I think pick him up less than thirty percent is kind of a joke. Get him now and that game against the Commanders. As we mentioned as the highest total on the board this week.
Speaker 1: Houston running back Damian Pierson four percent owned in ESPN leagues and we just saw him. You ripped off a fifty four yard touchdown last week, which rekindled my love for Damian Pierce. Yes, Joe Mixon is the obvious clear starter, but this is a little bit like the Blake corn thing, right. You know, Here's Mixon on nineteen hundred touches in his career and we've already seen him lose a whole month to injury. Unfortunately, Damian Pierce was injured for the entire same month. But anything happens to Joe Mixon, Damian Pierce becomes a top ten running back. You're putting all your fab in same and Zach story here, and the fact that they were the Houston was willing to trade cam Akers really solidifies how they feel about Damian Pierce as the number two running back in Houston. Let's go to our final set of matchups including Kansas City and San Francisco. Travis Kelcey has re entered just like every week a grade status since the Rashi Rice injury. He has now had a nine target game and a ten target game. Right back to there with Travis Kelce. I've got C grades on Juju Smith Schuster and Xavier Worthy. You know, for Worthy, he's never caught more than three passes in a game, so he's super high risk, high reward guy. If he catches one of those long bombs, great, you're fine. If he happens to run one in, you're fine. Otherwise you get nothing, and so you're gonna have to try to figure out which version you're gonna get. Both of the Niners outside cornerbacks are playing well, Travarius Ward and Isaac Yadam, both allowing less than a sixty percent catch rate. But Yadam is one of the league's biggest and slowest cornerbacks. He's a four five five cornerback that is unusually slow, so maybe Worthy just runs past him and gets a touchdown C grade. Juju Smith Schuster had tons of utilization after Ray Rice. Rashi Rice went out. Ray Rice while it has been a while, went elevator later, Rashi Rice Wow. After he went down, Juju ran almost all those slot to routes that Rice had been running, and before the bye he twenty four percent of the targets thirty four percent of the air yard, so he's a C grade against di Amador Lenor, who is very good pro football focuses thirty second rank cornerback, is not allowed a touchdown, gives up just twenty nine yards per game in his coverage. But Juju's high utilization from two weeks ago gives me enough confidence to just barely get him into C grade. And that means Patrick Mahomes, I've given you an A, A C, and a C, so he comes in as a B. For his receivers, he comes in as a B. I keep saying this every week since Week eight of last year. Patrick mahomes average finish is quarterback sixteen, meaning in a twelve team league, more often than not, you've been better off benching Patrick Mahomes. So don't feel like you can't it. Just a B grade here. But last time we saw him before the bye, he was awesome. He had his best game of the year, completed seventy four percent of his passes for three hundred and thirty two yards. Actually, hold on, that was the super matchup between these two teams. He was really good last two weeks ago, though, and did top three hundred yards he has gone. Patrick Mahomes. I think Matt you hit on this little while ago, a few shows ago. He's gone eighteen games without a three touchdown performance. MM for Patrick Mahomes, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: Would you trade Patrick Mahomes for you know, a guy like Kirk Cousins or Sam Darnold and then get some extra stuff along with it?
Speaker 1: You know, I know rationally the answers if you had done that, Yeah, at the beginning of the year, you'd be better off now if you had. I think you still can just unnamed value. You certainly can. Let's go to San Francisco side and I need to hurry this up. George Kittle obvious a Kansas city's allowed the most receptions and the most yards. Tight ends love him. This week, Deebo Samuel comes in with a B running from the slot. He's going to see sophomore corner Chamari Connor. He hasn't a lot of touchdown yet in his coverage, but also hasn't faced anybody nearly like Deebo Samuel. Still like him. Here a lot brandon A. You just gets to see he hasn't scored this year and has posted five. I've just Doug games in six tries, but Andy's gonna draw Trent McDuffie, which is really tough assignment. McDuffie's only giving up twenty five scoreless yards in his coverage, so unfortunately it can only get you to a C grade on Brandon Ayuk, even with Juwan Jennings ruled out of this game. And lastly, Brock Purdy comes in with a B grade. He's played well this year. He ranks number two in passing yards per game, but this is a tough matchup. No quarterback has posted an explosive game against the Chiefs all year. The average game is only two hundred and twenty four yards and just over one touchdown per game. I think pretty probably exceeds that by not by a lot. Jordan Mason taken off the injury port completely on Friday, so we've got some newfound confidence in him, but brutal matchup. Chiefs rank number one in rushing yards allowed, it just fifty two per game. No back has top forty six yards against Kansas City, and that was Derrick Henry back in Week one. Quality backs like Alvin Kamara, JK. Dobbins, Bjon Robinson have struggled badly. I can only get you to a B grade on Jordan Addison, and really with that shoulder injury, C grade is probably more reasonable. But I just want to believe that Jordan Addison is going to be good. Jordan Mason, thank you very much. YEP, Matt Baltimore taking on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. We're going to have to keep things moving.
Speaker 4: Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry obvious A grades. Ze Flowers he gets an A grade as well. Twenty targets in his last two games, faces a Bucks defense that's allowing the third most receptions and eighth most yards to the wide receiver possession. They made bub means a thing. So if you could ever start Rashad Bateman, this is probably the game I'll throw a dart at Shoddy. The tight ends, they're basically splitting targets over the last two weeks, with each getting about four per game. Snap counts still in favor of Likely, who's been on the field for seventy percent of those snaps to Andrews fifty two percent. Likely had the two red zone scores against Cincy in Week five. Andrews got the score last week against Washington, put four targets per game, and they're completely touchdown dependent. I'm personally leaving both on the bench, but I understand if you have to start one or either of them with a C grade. On the buck side, Mike Evans didn't practice Thursday due to his hamstring injury that knocked him out of last week's game. Since they play on Monday night, the Saturday practice is kind of the one to watch, so keep an eye on him Saturday afternoon. If it looks like he's gonna go, you can start him just to see because I'm worried that he reinjures it. If Evans doesn't go. Sterling Shepherd very startable. If you have Evans, pick up Sterling Shepherd, now go put on your bench. Chris Godwin is going to torch Marlin Humphrey in the slot. The Ravens slot corner has already surrendered three touchdowns in his coverage if Godwin splits out wide. Brandon Stevens and Nate Wiggins are both allowing passer ratings over one hundred. Godwin leads the league the NFL in receptions and receiving touchdowns third and yards A grade for Godwin. Baker Mayfield leads the NFL with fifteen touchdown passes in six games. He's QB two in most fantasy leagues. What's in interesting If you had just started the quarterback that faced the Ravens every week, you'd be starting quarterback five in the league. Baltimore allowing two or ninety eight yards and almost two passing scores per game. Super solid a grade for Baker and the Ravens can't stop the pass, but they do stop the run. They're allowing only two point eight yards per carry, best in the league, only eight eighty three combo yards per game, fourth best in the league. Rashad White practicing on a limited basis with his foot injury.
Speaker 1: It's possible he could play.
Speaker 4: I know everyone spent all of their fab on Sean Tucker this last week, and Bucky Irving is a fan favorite. With the uncertainty of everybody, it might be a two headed backfield, it might be a three and the matchup sucks. Don't start any Bucks Runners this week.
Speaker 1: I think Irving. If you got to pick one, it would be Irving. They say they're going to go hot hand. We hate that as Vegas.
Speaker 4: That means they don't know who the startups all going to be cold hands against Baltimore.
Speaker 1: Probably the case. All right, our final matchup thor and we're gonna have to be quick Los Angeles Chargers at the Arizona card.
Speaker 5: Arks usin Herbert was might take a chance on me. Quarterback JK.
Speaker 6: Dobbins is an a career high twenty five carries last week in the first game with Cus Edwards on ir. If he gets anywhere close to that users in this game, he's going to go absolutely off against a terrible Arizona defense.
Speaker 5: I think Camani Vidalo, Wow, he talked.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he gets a see and he needs to be owned in every single league at minimum as a handcuff of the injury prone Dobbins. In Vodal's debut last week, played twenty four percent of the snaps, six touches, fifty one total yards, one touchdown. He's a flex option for those in need with a good matchup here. Cardinals allowed the ten most PPR points to opposing running backs and the second most rushing yards per game to opposing running backs. Joshua Palmer, I'm gonna give him a c. Quintin Johnston that it looks like he could miss this game with an ankle injury. Makes Palmer the clear number two in a very good matchup. Cardinals have given up the eight most PPR points per game to receivers this season. Lad McConkie gonna give him a b. He's led the charters and targets in all but one game this year twenty six point five percent target year. Match up here again for everybody. Arizona defense allows the second highest catch rate to opposing wide receivers, and they also gave up three touchdowns to the slot last week, So McConkey could go off here. Kyler Murray switching over to the Cardinals is going to give him a bee. He's only been the top twelve quarterback in Fantasy twice this season, but he's averaging forty three rushing yards per game, which is number three amongst quarterbacks. Churs defense has allowed the fourth fewest passing yards and opposing quarterbacks have averaged thirteen fantasy points per game against the Chargers. But on a positive note, Advanced stats showed that the Chargers have a middle of the pack pass defense. I think the Cardinals may use Murray's legs a little bit more to carve out yards against that good Chargers run defense.
Speaker 5: James Connor. I'm gonna give him a seed.
Speaker 6: Nineteen or more touches in four to six games this season, but weirdly only played twenty eight percent of the offensive snaps last week. Got his ankle wrapped during the game and appeared to be dinged, but Jonathan Gannon said his absence was game script related. Either way, this is a bad matchup against a strong Chargers run defense. Marvin Harrison Junior going to give him an a assuming that he plays, but it looks like late in the week that the positive signs for that he had the concussion, but he was able to after wearing a non contact jersey in Thursday's practice. He was back to a full participant on Friday. It's not as much of a practice, but it's a good sign. Jonathan Gannon called Harrison's progress really encouraging on Thursday. He's an obvious must start if he plays. Michael Wilson C wide receiver fifty eight in Fantasy, but has had two top thirty two showings. Wilson has earned a strong twenty three percent of targets over the last month, surprising, very surprising for Wilson with targeting, He's coming on eleventh highest PBR points per targets to perimeter receivers. This season, the Chargers have given up the other receivers. Keep them on the bench. Day Jones was activated from suspension, but yeah, keep him and Dors on the bench. And then Trey McBride is a mustart a.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. Trey McBride is turned into about the safest fantasy tight end there is for sure. How about Jim Harbaugh? You don't like Kimani Vidal near the feet for six weeks and then the first play is a thirty eight yard bomb down the right sideline. Yeah, cat, just like if you trusted Kamani Vedel that much to throw a bomb to him on his first ever NFL touch? Why wasn't earlier?
Speaker 5: Oh, Jim Harbaugh? You know, yeah it works, But weird guy.
Speaker 1: Weird guy. Thor has the hotline to Harbaugh. Finally called him last week before the game, was.
Speaker 5: Like, dude, now it's the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely paid contest available now at Guillantine leagues dot com. I know you've been waiting to play for prizes. Now you can. Guillotine leagues dot com the freshest, funnest way to play fantasy football twelve weeks of chopping action left. We highly encourage you to try that and all the amazing tools at fantasylife dot com. Best of luck in week number seven. We'll talk to you next week for no bye weeks in week eight when we come back next week, Bye bye, everybody, bestI Luck. Tannessey Football Weekly is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcast from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.