Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: Bitcoin has reached an all time high. Yes, full time high.
Speaker 4: Alert finally fastly approaching seven sixty nine thousand dollars. Mike change change the title to Bitcoin has reached all time high.
Speaker 2: This is live.
Speaker 3: This is a moment.
Speaker 4: This is a moment in history, and it's happened during market Monday.
Speaker 3: Because this is God's favorite show to the facts from your mouth toys, So being at this is a moment.
Speaker 4: We have to take a moment to talk about the mighty, mighty Bitcoin. It's been a tremendous ride with all you crypto enthusiasts that said that we haven't talked about bitcoin. I don't know where that comes from. If you type in bitcoin or crypto on Earn your Leisure's YouTube channel, there's over seventy two videos that come up, dating back over four years. We've always talked about crypto. We've talked about crypto with Hell Harper, with Bitcoin Boy, with Mike Novagrats. We've talked about bitcoin. We talked about ethere you and we talked about ripple.
Speaker 3: We've talked.
Speaker 4: We've talked about it, We've talked about it, we've had classes on it, We've had a whole thing. Okay, So what's what's the deal? Bitcoin all time high? Where does it go from here? Is it a good time to invest? Will it pull back? What will happen after having I think one of these banks and that after having bitcoin's going to have a major pullback. So everybody's talking about bitcoin, But we're here to educate people on the best and most intelligent ways to make money. So what is the science when it comes to bitcoin?
Speaker 5: Well, two reasons is going up a hell of a lot. Fan favorite amongst the people because they want to be detached from the banking system that has been feeding us for one hundred and fifty years, and then the banks came in and bought the majority of it up. I said earlier, black Rock and Fidelity have seventeen point eight billion worth of it. Currently I'm hearing by summer that number could be up to twenty four billion worth. But the emergence and insurgence of bitcoin is reflective of how much people hate banks and the normal financial institutions that we have right now, like New York Community Bank Ticket NYCB is falling apart. No one wants to talk about it. It's currently at two dollars and seventy three cent and twenty two thousand and four is at thirty five bucks, like this is a dot com level crash that no one is talking about. For fifty years, they told us only seven and twelve percent was possible, And on some days some cryptocurrencies get fifteen to thirty percent run inside of a day. I think we are seeing a changing of the guard, that people are becoming in power.
Speaker 2: Shout out to all of you that bought in.
Speaker 5: When I told you at twenty eight thousand and twenty thousand, Yes, I'm anat my back. Stuff on the back for that if I made you money, Please put yes in chats. How far do I think you could go? Do I think it hit one hundred thousand this year? Probably not. I think it'll pull back. Connects you, it will for sure, But I think we should get to like eighty six thousand, four oh one if we stay at this pace by end of year.
Speaker 2: Would there be a pullback?
Speaker 5: Yes at some point, But continue to buy the thing that I want to streuss in stocks, bitcoin, anything that you believe in by every month and every quarter and you will be fine. We've talked about dollar cost averaging. You don't need more information, you need more execution. Please put more execution in chat. Shot that Joe Joe screamed it shot his name was shot right, rashard Joe's up on bitcoin and Microsoft great, keep buying. I want to pick the number and put it in chat. How much will you buy every week? Ib i T is an option if you cannot afford it. GBTC is a good option as well if you want exposure to bitcoin. Those are two that you can pick up on the equity side, but continue to invest for the long term. I know twenty twenty two was rough for bitcoin. I know its hoving around thirty thousand and forever. Is now the time to buy? No, it's at an all time high. No, you gotta gotta wait for it to pullback. I'm sorry you didn't listen for the last year. We talked about it here. They talked about it with the over at black Rock, we talked about it at Investment like pick how much you're gonna buy every month or you're going to miss out to be upset. We're almost at four years and doing the show we talked about bitcoin year one. Have you bought enough my four bitcoin ethereum xrp XLM.
Speaker 2: You'll be good.
Speaker 5: It's all coin season coming. Yes, all coin is gonna come as a result. But I'm really worried about the banks, in the same fashion in which I'm worried if sports betting gets hot enough, it's going to put pressure on the passive market. I think banks are dead, Like two things I want to talk about in the future, the death of the NBA and the death of the traditional.
Speaker 3: Bank the NBA Basketball Association.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, MBA.
Speaker 5: Oh business school, No no, no, I'm not I'm not crazy.
Speaker 2: But like if you look at Bank of America.
Speaker 5: Bank of America last high was in two thousand and six. They've done okay. I think Morning hands a great CEOs at thirty five to fifteen.
Speaker 2: But if you've held all this.
Speaker 5: Time, you got better man, you got better returns and light coin back in the day, let alone ethereum or ripple. So I think we're seeing a changing of the guard.
Speaker 2: And because my.
Speaker 5: Same issue with Apple, it's they're not innovating for three months now. Banks have had this issue since two thousand and seven. Two thousand and eight, when the crash happened. Everyone was expecting the banks to do better about the people. And when everyone got bailed out and went back to business as usual, right, and then here comes crypto to save the day. People want higher returns as inflation is going up, and I keep telling the banks that if you don't make any adjustments, the crypto space is going to eat your lunch.
Speaker 2: And here we are.
Speaker 5: And because since black rocks guard for delity, he've for gotten in I don't think this traind is gonna stop anytime. Someone I got to go into eighty six thousand and some change by the end of year.
Speaker 3: So okay, Mike, you could okay, Rashard shout out to Joe Button.
Speaker 4: He okay, you don't put you you don't buy any investments at all time high. That's the goal there, never unless you're dollar cost averaging, which that's what Joe said he was doing right two fifty a week in bitcoin.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: So all right, so let's just let's just do this because this is seventy five hundred people on here right now. So somebody I'm assuming that a lot of people are not invested in bitcoin, but they're thinking about they want to.
Speaker 3: Invest in bitcoin.
Speaker 4: Should they a start right now and dollar you should not just put a lump summer money and we established it. Should they a start right now and just start their dollar cost averaging if you don't know what dollar cost averaging, and that's when you put small amounts of money in on a weekly or monthly basis. So you put one hundred dollars a week in or you put three hundred dollars a month, whatever you can afford. You know, you just do it every single time, every on the fifteenth of every month, for every two weeks. You don't think about it. It's discipline. It comes out and that's that. Or or should they wait for a pullback, because a pullback will happen at some point in time.
Speaker 3: We know that.
Speaker 4: But should they wait for a pullback to happen and invest And how do they know what's a good pullback to investor?
Speaker 2: I like it or a that should do both? So I'll give three prices.
Speaker 5: A well, I like that, I like it that fifty four six, I like it that fifty thousand and five eighty eight. And if you're chasing, just like fifty nine thousand. If it does not get there by the twentieth of this month, I would just put a thousand in every month and accumulate or whatever you can afford or whatever. But I'll speak to the man, make the sacrifice and put the thousand a month.
Speaker 3: In well everybody, because everybody doesn't have a thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 5: They do when it's time to go have sex, going dates. I don't want to hear this no more, y'all. I want to hit this shit nough, like what are we doing? We're talking about?
Speaker 2: And for the ones who don't, they're probably not watching this show.
Speaker 5: But I would double up, or I would message us and be like, hey, I'm a open AI chat GBT expert. If y'all can get set up the corner play where I can get seven hundred agents working for me at one time.
Speaker 2: Or I'll pay you fifteen rand a month for that.
Speaker 5: You have to go find ways to hustle to accumulate more money.
Speaker 2: But you're right.
Speaker 5: If you can't afford a thousand, do two fifty, but find a way to make the thousand, because off of that thousand and five or six years, for every thousand you put in, you should have five or six thousand back.
Speaker 4: So let me ask you this, because we talk about stocks most of the time, what should be the makeup of somebody that's looking to invest.
Speaker 3: Right, let's say they have a thousand dollars let's just keep it a round number. They have a thousand dollars that they wanted to invest every single month.
Speaker 4: What's the makeup between stocks and crypto or bigcoin?
Speaker 5: You can argue that the new sixty forty should be sixty percent stocks and forty percent crypto. I think the bomb market is in shambles and no one wants to talk about it. The bomb market has been falling apart Damia since twenty twenty and has not recovered. Dot Com like crash, So I would do forty percent crypto if I if I'm less younger than forty years old, I would do seventy thirty If I'm older than that, and then have exposure that way that that would be my split on my matrix.
Speaker 2: And what do you think about?
Speaker 3: Because this is what happened.
Speaker 6: And I'm sure for a lot of people who are beginners in the crypto space, they'll see Bitcoin at sixty eight thousand, and then they'll start discovering some of these other coins ethereum obviously at thirty six hundred.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts of baby those yet hold on? Because that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 6: They're gonna say, I don't have money invested that, where can I find somewhere where I can get a percentage? Then you start investing and then all these shit coins? What was I mean i'veset it before?
Speaker 5: I like those you have six set, five set, if I mean it went there a few months ago, it's at twenty one. If you're going to do like some of the shit coins like, you have to know that they're only trades.
Speaker 2: Get in it out three months, six months.
Speaker 5: If you triple your money or quintumple your money, get out and then put it into a bigger player like XRP, Bitcoin, ethereum, something safer.
Speaker 2: But you have to have discipline. If you choose to gamble, that is on you.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,