Speaker 1: That's not the plan. All right.
Speaker 2: We are in Las Vegas. We're here because my friend Blue Face is on house arrest. We saw a couple of weeks ago, you got picked up made Belle rather quickly. We're supposed to do this in LA and you're like, man, hey, come to Vegas.
Speaker 1: I can't leave.
Speaker 3: We had plans the day I got arrested. We were supposed to do this. Yeah, I thought I was going to make it out of court.
Speaker 1: Blue Face, It's good to see you not incarcerated. Thank you.
Speaker 2: You do have the the bracelet on your ankle currently currently, and we are in Las Vegas, and we have the first artist on Milk Music. Milk Music, your baby Mama, she is here, Jaden.
Speaker 4: Love me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she distrapped her new song Stewie.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like two days ago.
Speaker 1: What did you think? I think she looks like Drew Ski Really did you see that?
Speaker 5: Okay, well listen, I saw, I saw.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think it's funny.
Speaker 1: But do you look like do you see like? Do you see what everyone else sees? Like?
Speaker 4: I could be his little sister maybe, I mean maybe I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, no, but I see I get the Stewie thing. See, I like the self deprecation. That's all.
Speaker 2: I'm a white guy, so all we do is self deprecate. So I like the fact because I have a giant head. All my friends make fun of me because but when we go to that, like, look at this, there's a reason why I wear a hat like I'm domed up. Bro, don't I'm done thugs in harmony, bro. But yeah, the Stewie thing is I think it's funny.
Speaker 5: I think, I mean ship, I don't. I don't give a fuck. Yeah, I mean so when.
Speaker 2: You like because listen, obviously you have been you have been in some sort of spotlight due to your you know, relationship with Blue over the last you know, three or four years. Right, We've seen a lot of drama, a lot of craziness. You put your paws on people.
Speaker 1: Whoever was I feel like I just just went on a YouTube dive, and so I don't know, it could be wrong.
Speaker 5: I could, Yeah, I could. I might have.
Speaker 1: But I'm curious. Let's just get back to the beginning. How did you guys initially meet up?
Speaker 2: Because you were like baby mama UO, right, so you're the first one, You're the O G O G.
Speaker 1: How did you guys let's take it back. How did you guys first meet?
Speaker 5: We went to high school together?
Speaker 1: Okay in high school and was this one he was playing football?
Speaker 5: Yeah, a little football star or whatever.
Speaker 2: So youre a football star. And then you got like, you guys go to prom together?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we went to yours.
Speaker 1: Oh so you guys did go to prom? Oh?
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 1: How was prom? Did you guys have sex and problem after? Yeah? I don't know.
Speaker 5: You know, it's not that prom in.
Speaker 1: And out, in and out high and so give me kind of because for you, like there's been so much controversy regarding blues relationships in general.
Speaker 5: Yeah, period.
Speaker 1: I feel like you, you know, you have to have dealt with a lot of difficult situations to pay to pay attention to online or not pay attention to, Like, do you let a lot of the comments or a lot of the stuff people say about you maybe a relationship because obviously you have a kid, Like.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, I don't want to. I don't want to bother me. I mean, I think because like I know what it is in real life. It's kind of like the internet just they see one little twenty five percent and they make it into like one hundred and ten.
Speaker 5: So I don't. I don't let what they say bother me.
Speaker 1: Blue for you, is this male music thing a real thing? Definitely?
Speaker 3: Definitely Differently, I think I think we'll get more talent coming in just based stuff her.
Speaker 1: Impression.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: So in order to be on your new label, you have to have child.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta have a kid, Like what's the audience has to be a reference, like he has to go.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't have to be your baby mam is only on Milph Music. It could be anybody who's got children. Yeah, yeah, yeah. What if someone is just expect you could be? Okay? So that qualifies.
Speaker 3: All we gotta know is you got you got something to lose, you know, you got something to live for, you got something done for.
Speaker 1: You're not just like taking advantage of the situation.
Speaker 2: So you obviously have been in relationships with women who you've started their rap careers.
Speaker 1: Obviously Krashaan's just performed the other night I saw her. She fell. I mean, she's all right, how did you start rapping? Like did you convince her? What? Like?
Speaker 3: Okay, So one day I just came up and walked in the house and she was like, let me try, Like.
Speaker 4: Okay, you didn't just walk in. We were we were drinking. It wasn't like it was just like hey, how you doing. No, I mean yeah, he came home one day. We was drinking and I was just like put me in, like let's go. And then he was like for real, I'm like, yeah, let's see, like.
Speaker 5: How it goes.
Speaker 1: How long ago? Was that a month ago?
Speaker 5: So yeah, it was like recently.
Speaker 1: So for you do you.
Speaker 2: Kind of see like then like okay, because we can't like the outfit of the room. It's Kashan's a star, right, She's huge and you I mean that's a lot to do with you. Do you see that and say, hey I could do that, but I could do it better, Like let me get it.
Speaker 4: I'm not I mean there's no traffic if you in your own lane, Like I'm not really like in a competition with nobody, not that ship.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying I'm not nobody. It wasn't like that at all.
Speaker 1: I don't. She's always been a fan of music.
Speaker 3: I like artists, but she never like told me give me So it was like when I heard her, I was like, so it's like the way I see it is like say, if.
Speaker 1: I'm a dope man.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm never gonna like insist on you getting in the game and selling dope. But if you come to me like, man, man, I want to get some money, I want to tell them I'm here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here, take this dough. Let me see what you do. So it was that kind of like I was like, ok, I was surprised when you asked me. I was like, oh, yeah, did you help her write the song to studie? Did you help her with some of the No, No, she wrote the whole song. You wrote everything everything. She looked away right now, like, I'm not sure that's true.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, I mean obviously helped me obviously, but i mean yeah, some of it came from giving him ideas of where to go.
Speaker 3: I'm just engineering type and all type, just like you know, I do music, so you know, I know what people are, what they want to hear.
Speaker 1: So it's just like I'm just coaching on that. But as far as the lyrics, she wrote all the lyrics.
Speaker 2: Okay, we got always trying to figure out the dynamics of your love life, Blue, because it's is very.
Speaker 1: From week to week.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I saw you just where you just performed at the fight that that.
Speaker 1: Was a wild I mean that is a wild night.
Speaker 2: But but but again, like you perform with Chris, obviously you're you're with your your your girl right here?
Speaker 1: Are you guys in a relationship? Are you guys? What's happening here? Like what's the status of Blue? Like what are you doing? Depends on what week it.
Speaker 5: Is, Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 1: Business is like I'd rather get money with somebody and get money by myself to play the point that I'm at, and then some people they want to get money by theirself for me, So it's like, okay, me.
Speaker 3: And rock who was getting money together? And then you know, I guess she felt the type of way. I mean, I'm more on the music side, and I feel like she's more on the TV side, Like she's.
Speaker 1: More into the you guys, have you guys have a short?
Speaker 3: I know, but I'm saying I only indulge in these ideas to benefit the music for her. You know, I didn't do it thinking like yeah, let's let's reality TV. You know I do music, So it's like okay, I'm as these opportunities come in, I'm like, okay, yeah, we should do it's gonna better your music, better your music, more promotion, more promotion. But she kind of felt more in love with that, right, so she kind of like made relationships in that field, in that lane, and you know, like that's not my lane, So I'm not gonna try to jump into that lane to like so yeah, so I just had to like take a step back and let her pursue that. But Jayden, she's doing we're doing just music. You know, we're gonna take a different route and it's gonna be a different lane. It's gonna be different, come up with a whole different How many songs.
Speaker 5: Do you have to just the one?
Speaker 1: Just one?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's only been like two days.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say it's been quick because like if you just decided you want to wrap a month ago.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, No, we just put it out like two days ago, so Friday.
Speaker 1: How many songs do you have that are just that you've recorded?
Speaker 5: It's just that that was my first time ever in the studio.
Speaker 1: I saw ddg's girl tweeted a line from it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was pretty good. That was really cool.
Speaker 1: That was cool. Everybody.
Speaker 2: If you guys go on because you've been on double days with DG and Krashan and if you guys go on to double dates, she's gotta be like, I'm little Mermaid. What am I doing at this bowling alley with blue Face and his roster?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know roster. I don't knowaid, I don't know they were relationship status. So like, no, but I don't see. Lessons are learned, you know, from from everything and everything, So I wouldn't even we wouldn't even insist on that. You know, I was gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: I wasn't asking you this, man, because from you've you've obviously what are lessons you've learned from just a lot of the because you've been through a lot, we've seen a lot of ship pop off, whether it's by the way, shout out to you, uh for going to my club she was puking in the parking lot with bibles, but for you, like, are there any lessons you've learned in terms of just trying to maneuver this entertainment industry while also being very forthcoming with your personal life?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I learned plenty of lessons, man, even from from like everything, I learned a lesson from even to rock and the DG and how they ship, even from I just learned that you know, certain people shouldn't meet, you know, and it'll prevent everything type thing. So I've learned from every everything that you got in mind about how how is this gonna work out?
Speaker 1: How is this gonna work out?
Speaker 3: Learned from all of those things, and it's gonna work out because I'm not even gonna entertain those those avenues. We're gonna focus on the music, real music, Jaden Lexis Studie. We're gonna we're gonna focus on that. We're not finna get sidetracked. But oh, let's go music videos.
Speaker 1: Out, Let's go to Runway, let's go to let's go to like like if we're not making no music, we ain't doing it.
Speaker 2: Jada, and I gotta ask you, do you have to have thick skin to be with this guy?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: I mean not even just thick skin, maybe more so like understanding.
Speaker 1: That gets what's the understanding that he just does.
Speaker 4: Like whatever he wants to do, not even just like that like he he's very I mean, it's not like he's saying, oh, I'm you're just like my own like you know what I'm saying, Like he's in my ear tongue and you're my only girler or like or even just the next but he's not saying that to them.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of like it's no cover. Its kind of like, I mean.
Speaker 1: Either deal with it or do like this is what it is. You can either accept the circumstances.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, And I'm not gonna I'm not the type of it's just gonna sit and harp on everything. Yeah. No, obviously we have I get on his ass about a lot of ship. Don't get that twisted at all. But I just I'm not gonna sit and harp on about something that I can't change or.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like, because you guys were out a lot together and then you had to go perform with you had to go perform with the thing, right, So is that something that you're Yeah, I understand you got to go get get your business right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I mean that was something that was also pre.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, that's already pre scheduled.
Speaker 5: So I mean I couldn't. I couldn't really say. I couldn't, Like, what what can I say?
Speaker 4: For real?
Speaker 5: That's not and that's also not my lane. So I'm over here. That's over there.
Speaker 1: I'm going to make some money. I'm not gonna make this money.
Speaker 3: I don't know what how you how you feel the money, but I'm bringing it back right.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know how mad I could be.
Speaker 1: I wasn't ask you jing is obviously.
Speaker 2: Uh, do you have any relationship or have you ever had any sort of conversations that were peaceful with Krashank because you guys are gonna have half siblings?
Speaker 5: No, I don't think we've ever had no.
Speaker 1: Peaceful nothing peaceful.
Speaker 4: No, I think it's always well, it's not like.
Speaker 5: I don't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 4: But I'm not interested in that at all. I'm not I'm not interested in at all. I kind of stay.
Speaker 2: I just kind of I think it's it's like you obviously you're gonna have there could be half brothers.
Speaker 4: That's kind of that's kind of more so like his dictation because like he knows how I am with my kids. That's what it is not changing for because you went and did that, it's not changing what I say is what I'm going with my kids.
Speaker 1: I don't know, like, would you be opposed to your kids meeting you know, his his baby?
Speaker 4: You know, I mean maybe under his care or my care, just not that person's it's just not happening. But I mean I can't really that's kind of what that would kind of be evil of me to like be like they.
Speaker 5: Can never meet, Like I don't.
Speaker 4: I've never had to have like a half someling with somebody that my mom didn't like or something, so I don't really know.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so I mean, but I also don't want to be the evil mom.
Speaker 4: That's like you can't see them like I mean, he would ended that that's like as long as that he still goes with what I am comfortable with, I mean, can I I can't.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, like I don't.
Speaker 4: Really there's not much I can do for sure, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm just being real, like that's.
Speaker 1: Just seem like a pretty reasonable human being.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, like don't cross me. But like, yeah, it's might annoying me. Like there's things that I don't want to have to deal with. Obviously that's was like disappointing, but I don't. I can't like sit and change it. So I'm not gonna be the evil one like no and make it hard for him and make him want to like do shit that I wouldn't like.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, if I have to, if I can pick and choose, I'll do that.
Speaker 1: Like do you have any blot face tattoos? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I have the one on my ass and then I have his initials right here, but you oh yeah, and I have this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a matching cat, right yeah.
Speaker 4: I have this one, this one, and then the one on my ass' it's just his uhs Jonathan Porter on it.
Speaker 1: You got the fucking government or why it's interesting? The last time I did an interview with this guy, table got sucked up every time. I respectful respect I see that. I was gonna say for you Blue, Uh, tell me what's the update with your legal situation because we've all, I mean, look, we've been hearing about what happened. You obviously got out quick.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm on house arrests.
Speaker 3: Hopefully my next court date I could be off house arrests if we can come to an agreement and you know, come to an understanding and you.
Speaker 2: Know, is the origin of all this stuff that whatever happened at that strip club.
Speaker 3: No, so I got the attempted murder case, and that's because it's in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's on Vegas. So I got the tempted murder case.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: Maybe like a couple of days before my court date, I came out here for my court day and then I had got into something at this casino where Rock hit this girl and then I had to like you know, play defense, and you know, it just got got carried away. And then so because of that incident, they put me on the house for us to tell me I gotta stay here.
Speaker 2: Wow, so all the all of the the big, the big, the attempted murder thing that's unresolved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a reason. Well I was still dealing with I was still fighting and going to court, you know. But once I went to court for that case, they fucking booked me for that case. Like they put like a weird warrant like the day of right, Okay, he's coming to court here.
Speaker 4: Cause like technically he like did didn't, wasn't wasn't doing what they asked of him to do the few days before.
Speaker 1: Something that takes. So like when you got picked up a couple of weeks ago, what was there? Was it a probation violation? Shit? No, it was for the for the shit of the casino.
Speaker 5: For that, But he came out here for them. He probably should have just came out of the type.
Speaker 1: Okay, should be some shiverar rock at the casino.
Speaker 3: So the next court day they like, but I warn't that day, Yeah, because what I did wasn't enough for them to like, grant a real warrant, go to California and get me for me?
Speaker 1: Right right, right, right right?
Speaker 2: Have you decided that whenever this all gets resolved, they're gonna just be Vegas alone?
Speaker 1: Hell, just go to them wrongo, bro, we just never need to come. You want to gamble just.
Speaker 5: To Yeah, that's why I said I like BOMs like every.
Speaker 1: Time you're in Vegas. It's just bad.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to gamble no more. I just want to sit at home and make money. I don't want to go outside.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go to no bar or no club or nothing. I just want to sit at home. Yep.
Speaker 2: I mean you've obviously been dropping. I mean you dropped the record where you were in the jet ski in the pool. It's a can smile been happened, okay? How I mean you don't seem too focused on putting out like a new album or anything. I mean, it's just dropping here and there.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm just.
Speaker 3: Like I said, at this point in my career, I want to give money with my significant other, you know, That's what I'm want to do.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get money for another.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your others, you know, whoever wants to be out my kid.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Like I said, I did it for myself already. Yeah, so it's like, look, I did it for myself.
Speaker 1: I did it.
Speaker 3: For It's like I'm just reassuring myself.
Speaker 1: You know, that's time going on.
Speaker 2: I just saw recently, maybe two days ago, she had a spell because Shawan had a spell. She's pregnant with you, with your child. She had a spell at the clubs.
Speaker 1: A man. I don't know. I was just gonna say, personally, I don't think she should be in the club. That's late in the game. I don't think she saw she was rolling up. It's not about the money, it's not about now.
Speaker 3: She just kind of she just kind of lost in the the.
Speaker 1: Hype of social media. Well, I was gonna say, obviously she's carrying your child.
Speaker 2: That your child, right, so how worried are you about the safety of the womb the safety.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't worry until it's it's on my plate, you know, send her belly when she has it. I hope she wi wises up and like realize that every penny is not worth.
Speaker 2: Are you trying safety? Like, like, what's the do you have? Have you even put your mind around the custody situation?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, I'm let her be a mom.
Speaker 3: I'm let her try to be a mom and let her do her best at it, and then if she doesn't succeed, then I'll step in.
Speaker 1: But man, ship, it's hard to push the baby.
Speaker 5: It hurts.
Speaker 1: You spend nine months with the baby and you and then you push it out. It hurts.
Speaker 3: It's not kind of your the balls in your court, I feel like that.
Speaker 4: I mean the balls and whoever's carrying the court, whoever's carrying it from day one.
Speaker 1: Though, Like I'm saying, you as a mother, you're carrying it. You're nurturing it when you're pushing it. A lot of the work. You guys have two kids together, and I've seen the whole process. It's a lot of work. It looks very painful. And if you're going through that, you you gotta you gotta be down for that, you know. Yeah, I was gonna say, like, if it gets to the point where you're like, I got I got to take care of the kids, I'm gonna do what I have to do, but I'm gonna let her be in.
Speaker 5: Are you babysitting I'm not babysitting.
Speaker 1: I'm not babysittingting. But crazy World will be responsible.
Speaker 5: I don't know responsible. I'm responsible for.
Speaker 1: What in general?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am a Yes, I'm a responsible human being absolutely, But I mean I'm not a babysitter either. I think that it's something that they or he needs to figure out.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't really have figure.
Speaker 5: I don't really have to say.
Speaker 1: So that's the least of my words.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping that she does a good job and once it comes out she changed her state in mind.
Speaker 1: She's still signed to you.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: Because artists, the way I see it is when you start doing business without me, it's none of my business.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So that's an artist, it's at that it's at that point like you want to do business without me, Okay, it's none of my business.
Speaker 5: I'm not using that one.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna fight with you.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna go call these people arguing nobody, no, no, no, I'm gonna just go find some other business.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay.
Speaker 2: So when you hear like, okay, is this is this is obviously you guys have genuine love for each other. She's your day one guy, have two children together, right, But how much of this also is business because you're putting music out me and her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh it's all it's all business. Love.
Speaker 4: I think that I'm like a good listener, Like I feel like I'm a good listener. Like as far as like when it comes to that side, he couldn't tell me how to like change diaper or something like that, you're not just stay in your lane.
Speaker 5: But like as far as this, I'm like kind of like I.
Speaker 4: Want you to teach me, like I genuinely want to know, Like I don't, you know, I don't know how to move properly as far as stuff like that, Like I will listen and I would be like, okay, you know, because actually.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna tell a story about you. Okay. Okay.
Speaker 4: So so he got locked up the day of my music video. So the day yeah, he was supposed to go to court meet me at my music video and also yeah, so so when that when he called me and was like, I'm not gonna make it just make it lit, do what you gotta do.
Speaker 5: And I'm just kind of like, well that I've never I've never done a music video. I don't even know if i've I don't even know if I've ever been to one of his music videos like to even.
Speaker 1: Like watch how it's supposed to be done right.
Speaker 4: Like or how he talks to people or moves.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but it was just me, you and the camera guy.
Speaker 4: It wasn't kind of like it wasn't a really like a production with like several people and like girls like and just like having to coordinate, like you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean.
Speaker 4: Like, so I just kind of was like, oh fuck, but I felt like I really didn't have a choice, like make it lit, Okay, say less, I'll make it lit.
Speaker 5: So then I showed up.
Speaker 4: We actually I couldn't even get into the house here until I had to message the people get into the house because they didn't know what the fuck was going on. He wasn't answering the phone. It wasn't like I could be like, look, this is what happened.
Speaker 5: So I couldn't say that, like that would have looked so bad.
Speaker 4: Like right, So then I just kind of was like, look, I just said he was on a flight he got delayed type ship.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so type shit out of anything.
Speaker 1: Right. They're like I can't make it.
Speaker 4: I got cold, like you know, so they they fell for it, and I just let him know, like I'm gonna make sure everything's straight. So there's like, okay, whatever. So we go in there, I make sure it's all lit. And I don't even know what the point was, but I was just saying that he wanted me to make it sure it happened, so.
Speaker 5: It happened, and gave it a couple of points. Yeah, So I just kind of was like, okay, let me do that.
Speaker 4: And then there were certain things that he was talking to me about prior to shooting the video, like oh, we should do this or we should do that, So I made sure to incorporate that, you know. So I'm listening to everything he's saying, whether it's today and if we use.
Speaker 5: It next week, like I'm still listening.
Speaker 4: I want to I genuinely want to know, like I want to learn, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: It seems like you're kind of like a big part of like Zeus network success, and I can't imagine that, like their most successful show being your Guys show, they wouldn't want to continue that if they wanted you to be Like was the season three now too, and they were like, hey, Pshawn's out of here, let's get Jaden in here and let's run a new season of.
Speaker 1: Crazy in Love. No, I don't think we would do it.
Speaker 5: I don't think that it should mean I.
Speaker 1: Want more music from her. I'm just saying that. I mean might be right, but I think that no, no, no, no, no, I think that anything you like. We're not saying no to no money. But we also got a vision, you know, and we don't want to give Like when we google her name, you want the music to pop up to say American rapper.
Speaker 3: I wanted to say Realities, personality model, super Love and him.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that. I want to say rapper. So that's because that's what I'm in. That's the that's the business I'm in. You know, I did the only Fans thing and great, but that's still under my control.
Speaker 5: I think you're more than like music. I think you're like what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that's where my expertise is. But I think you're all like you've mastered the internet, bro, you know, for music for music and cling reasons though, so it's like music and climb, but also just I just think people are interested in you now, man like you just being a rapper, but me personally, me personally.
Speaker 2: You're a figure man like people just like what's going on. My son's Madden told he's nine. I told, literally said you're gonna go interview blue Face. Tell him I'm mad at him.
Speaker 1: I said, why, he's like he broke the Shawn's heart. I said, what the fuck he's nine years old. I totally agree. I totally agree.
Speaker 3: But for me passing something to somebody, it's gotta be music because that's like my expertise.
Speaker 1: You know, I think you have a lot of other expertise. Bro. I blew up in a year like you blew up quick Off pure strictly my musically inclined. I made everything about music in Arizona's the first time you brought the mop out on stage? Yeah, Bro, my boy reposted He's like this is the first. I'm like, I'm just that seems like it was six months ago. But it was like four or five years ago.
Speaker 3: I'm better with artistry, bro, music is more on my lane. Like, of course I can do anything now because I succeeded that music, but it took the music to get anywhere for me.
Speaker 1: So me doing that with her, that's what I want to push. I don't want to push anything else. So you're like all in because I mean I've been like prior to you because all the relationships I have, she never fagged off, never did no like spiteful, don't make me was like, oh that's what he doesn't fagged off.
Speaker 3: Is like, oh he's with this bitch. Let me go be with this nigga.
Speaker 1: Let me get even with you.
Speaker 5: I'm not really like that type of personal period.
Speaker 1: He holds a higher standard for herself.
Speaker 3: So me noticing that for a long period of time, I'm like, okay, yeah, I could give it again.
Speaker 1: I can ask you this because you've been dealing with him before we knew who he was. Okay.
Speaker 2: He has said some things in regards to his other relationships he's been in that made me think he's a bit of a jealous guy.
Speaker 1: Would you say Blue is a jealous man?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I would, I would I definitely would, because there's certain things he gets mad about, and i'd be like, I guess, but I see what you're saying, like you know what I mean, Like it wasn't like that, but I see what you're saying, Like, you know, I think he's territorial, but as as a lot, but as should I am too, Like what you mean, I don't like that like ritory, Like why who is that in.
Speaker 5: Your video on the corner on the left hand? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like who if you're a jealous territorial person, I might argue you don't.
Speaker 5: Think I am because just because y'all don't see.
Speaker 7: It like she's jealous her, But she's she's understanding, Like she's just more mature.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not like she's not gonna she's not gonna.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna Like.
Speaker 1: She's not gonna compromise.
Speaker 3: She's not going to compromise herself to get even with me or to prove a point to me too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like she's more like just saying, you know, so what you're saying. She would not steal your rain.
Speaker 2: Driving across the country after writing stuff with her own blood.
Speaker 1: On the wall. I don't know Okay, that's like, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just curious when you saw that that happened. What is going through your mind? Are you like my kids are never going over there again? I guess it was the crazies shit.
Speaker 5: Ever, honestly, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I thought it was kind of weird, just because it was like the day before Valentine's Day, so it kind of seemed like, is everyone okay.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just don't really pay no mind to that. I just don't really like give into like the like woes mean type of situations, like I just don't care, So I kind of just treat it like a that's another one of those.
Speaker 5: I mean, I just don't. I'm just not gonna harp on stuff.
Speaker 4: That's like what one one is out of my control too, I don't give a fuck, and three has nothing to do with me, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm just don't I'm curious.
Speaker 2: Obviously, we know you as his baby mama, right, I mean, obviously I'm sure he takes care of his kids, but.
Speaker 1: Prior to you being started his musical career, or do you have like a gig? Do you work? Like what's your what do you what? What? What are you doing.
Speaker 5: I had to work one day. No, I used to woll before I used to work, but yeah.
Speaker 1: That's real.
Speaker 4: No, he ever said he when he got on, I ain't had to work, which is you know, God said that I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm not ungrateful. I'm not ungrateful for you.
Speaker 1: So you've never had to work? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Since he blew up? No, wow, not a second, not a day. I don't have to.
Speaker 4: There were certain things I did just because I was like, yeah, I want to do that, or I want to start this, or I want to start that. I did a skin thing that was I was doing a whole like skincare treatment room before I had my second kid.
Speaker 5: But after that one, I kind of was just like, oh my god, two kids is crazy.
Speaker 4: I don't Yeah, like he wanted me to find something that I liked want to do.
Speaker 1: I don't mind paying for you, but like, what do you want to do? She was like, I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wanted to be a boss or something and I and I just knew that if I I couldn't be a boss or something until like I was skilled in it myself, you know what I mean? Cause how am I gonna tell someone to do something and I don't know.
Speaker 1: How to do it. I went to astistic school, I funded and pay for fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then so you can do some facial I can relax, I can do all that.
Speaker 3: But her own parlor, she was hiring people and shit, and I I was fucking with her.
Speaker 1: But I don't think it was like her dry.
Speaker 4: I think it was just I wanted to be a boss, but I wanted, like then, I wanted someone to like micromanage that, like tell me what everyone's doing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I wanted to get to that point.
Speaker 4: And I was almost to that point, and then I got pregnant again, and then I had the second baby, and it kind of it definitely slowed me down, you know, because I just I couldn't keep up, keep up with everything, like and it was it was about like thirty minutes away from where I was at, So I was just like, who can keep up with me? And then whoever was there ended up doing some weird shit to me. I had to kick her out, like yeah, I just.
Speaker 1: Drove funk restaurant. Yeah yeah, yeah, because was your mom running it? It just fixed the windows and ship my mom was running it. I mean that's probably the problem now was running in and then we just kind of fell out. And then I mean we've seen he said, kind of fell But I partnered with somebody else. You should put one in her hood over there in the valley and make it like savich bro, like you know, the Mexican.
Speaker 4: Like I'm trying to foil around the bag, you know, like like crowd leg Yeah, like crab legs.
Speaker 5: That's our favorite food for real. I love we love that.
Speaker 3: So I partnered with this crab place and then they're gonna so I got the building, I got the place, and if we're just gonna go fifty to fifty and.
Speaker 1: Made it crack his crab legs for him crabs.
Speaker 5: And last.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, uh yeah, dude, you haven't really promote this relationship with your I think I said that word wrong, by the way, But is there any repair in that because she's gotten super My mom is far gone. Brother. I feel like when people get around me, they just like get poisoned by like clout fans and followers and attention. And then it's like I'm not gonna fight with you about it.
Speaker 3: I'm not finna call you and be like, hey, why did you do this, I would just be like, the more I see you going your way, I'm gonna go my way.
Speaker 1: You've been around this a long time, a long time, do you kind of see the night and day of it?
Speaker 4: Because I think that she yeah, you know, I think that honestly, I think that she doesn't take the errant internet is seriously that it is like she'll like post.
Speaker 5: Something and then not I think it's that serious, but then it is that then it's everywhere, you know what I mean. And and she's a She's a Leo.
Speaker 4: So I kind of I have, like I want to say, three or four Leios in my life, so I know that they like they can get angry or they'll want to say something and then they'll say it and then be like I was crazy.
Speaker 2: Was when she talked about the size of your manhood? I was like, this is an ex girlfriend.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I just I just don't think that she meant.
Speaker 4: In that way, you know, I just think that I think it was way more. I think she said it in a way that she didn't mean it as like that. But people will people dissect and take things in a way different way that you like, he could post something right now and it'll be so not like that.
Speaker 5: They'll dissect it, slow it down. Who's in the bag, what's on the counter.
Speaker 4: That's the type of that's where we live at though. That's the generation right now, like they want to find something wrong.
Speaker 5: So she she.
Speaker 4: Is, she is crazy, she is all that, but you like, that's who she's always been.
Speaker 5: She's always been the kids. Yes, she does.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 5: I handle that more so than him. He doesn't.
Speaker 3: I don't listen. I don't want to be in charge of no kids. I don't want to be responsible.
Speaker 1: This is great. No, look listen, wait let them land. That's why finished.
Speaker 3: Ok, that's why she hasn't worked because I know, you know, when I have kids with people, I don't like people. Well I won't go exactly experience, but when I had kids with her, I was always happy.
Speaker 1: I was always sure.
Speaker 3: I was always like, I'm not a babysitter, bro, I'm a I'm a provider, leader protector. That's what a man is to me. Somebody who's gonna provide a leader protector. That's all I know how to do.
Speaker 1: So you're not interested in like a day with the kids at Disneyland.
Speaker 5: Just he could never do he can do that though.
Speaker 1: That's about it. Though.
Speaker 4: Maybe if they're maybe, if they're like like walking, no diapers, no bottles, know that, like we all eat the same thing and stuff.
Speaker 5: Maybe absolutely then he I think he could.
Speaker 1: Yeah your corn dog.
Speaker 5: Right like, but diaper bag formula.
Speaker 1: So I gotta get out there and get it. Bro Okay, he's not doing it. If i'm if I'm if I'm small baby, how am I making any money for the baby? So you're not doing the airplane? And know how much it cost to raising baby? You got a raising for eighteen years.
Speaker 3: Trust it costs about wait, listen, cost I have my kid, it costs about it costs about ten thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 1: Who I have grown children. There's twelve months in a year. That's one hundred and twenty thousand, ten thousand dollars a month. It costs ten thousand dollars. I know it costs for your baby to have a room, a bed, a school, a ride to school, food to eat at school. It costs ten thousand dollars a month. My kid's living well. Hey, every every kid should live well. I liked it. I liked every kid should live well.
Speaker 2: And you know what happens with the kid that you're expecting. We might want to walk back that figure a little to maybe like three thousand dollars a month, and he's to come at you for child sport.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not worried about that. I'm not worried about No, I'm not worried about that because I've made her good enough to use her. She's good. She can use her name anywhere and get anything she she wants. She doesn't need, you know, so I'm not making her dependent on me. I didn't for you. You're not interested in babysiting. I can't bro I'm gonna provide, lead and protect and babysit. I mean it's it's possible, Yeah, for one, two days, maybe even three days. Do you think because I think that, like there's certain moments in your kid's life that are more influential than others one hundred.
Speaker 2: Percent, and also just stuff that like you know, you're only gonna be around.
Speaker 1: For once, so make sure you're there. Yeah, so you say you're gonna be out for once, right, Yeah, just mean there's like certain moments and every kid's like saying you're gonna be around for once, right, So just be there are you gonna take the kids to what's the hard part about that? I say, your son starts playing basketball place.
Speaker 5: He's been there teaching.
Speaker 1: My son goes to school. I take him.
Speaker 3: You know, I can't take him every day, but at least three to four days out of the week.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna attempt to. That's amazing. I'm not a dead beat, but I'm not. I think it's clear you're not a dead beat.
Speaker 5: Definitely not absolutely, of course not, because.
Speaker 3: If you're a dead beat, I have to leave providing protect. Well, you can't leave provide and protect and be there every when you wake up, when you go to sleep, when you eat lunch, when he do you feel me something?
Speaker 1: You gotta go to work.
Speaker 3: Even if you work a nine to five and you have a kid, eight hours of the day you're not with the kid, you're working.
Speaker 1: Jaden, what would be for you his biggest strength as a father and something you'd like to see him improve on?
Speaker 5: Hmm, okay, great question. Strength is that.
Speaker 4: I think that everyone thinks that he's not around, but he is around. We don't we live in the same general area. He's around multiple times a week.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 1: Now he's obviously.
Speaker 5: On house rest now. But you know what I'm saying, we've already made the effort to do that. I don't.
Speaker 4: He's not an absent dad, so that's not his weakness. What he could improve on would maybe be like disciplining. I think that I think that I'm more than like I have to yeah, because yeah, and he wants to come around him and he's like yeah, he's like I got president that I had. We can get we can we can get wingsty you want seventy wings, Let's get seventy wings.
Speaker 5: Like you want to jump off the roof, Let's jump off the room. Like he's that.
Speaker 4: But I think that as far as disciplining, he could help me a little more because I think that our son is getting to the age where it's kind of like I don't have to listen to mom.
Speaker 5: He's six. He's kind of like I don't have to listen to mom.
Speaker 1: He's being a kid. Though it's not like he's yeah, but like I can't even get him a cuss. It's not like he's doing yeah, it's not that more like he's he would he's finding out his controls. You feel me, it's like when you when you with your mom all day because.
Speaker 4: Obviously I'm dealing with this, not gonna care what if you're if you're jumping off your bet. She's gonna be one in August, so it's kind of like I'm dealing with her.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: He's like, I'm gonna jump off the bed. Okay, great, jump off the bed.
Speaker 4: I'm dealing I'm changing a dirty diaper, like great, and then he'll jump off the bed but also do three backflips and then it's like I didn't.
Speaker 5: Tell you to do that, you know what I mean, Like, I didn't tell you to do that.
Speaker 1: So while doing nothing out of the order, he's being six.
Speaker 4: But I need him to be like I need you to I need you to listen to mom. Though yes, yes, because sometimes he'll be like, clean your room, take a shower, then you can play PlayStation. Take that from He'll empty the whole toy box like I'm not gleaning ship, I'm not taking a shower, none of that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna just play PlayStation. Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: It's hard for me to like be.
Speaker 5: Mean to him, and that's what mean.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes she'd be doing overboard those like she'd be just tripping all.
Speaker 5: Not overboard. It's having. It's having, like like, can.
Speaker 1: I get a snack? No, you can't get no fucking snacks.
Speaker 4: Hit the fun down, No, because sack just let You'll let him have three snacks before dinner.
Speaker 5: Why do you have three sex before?
Speaker 4: That's exactly, and then you're gonna stay up all night city again Mexican, black and Asian.
Speaker 1: So this is the thing about a Mexican woman. If you don't need dinner. My wife's a Mexican serious because I like, eat your us some food work. And if I come home and my wife's got and she'll know vegetable, she'd be like, oh, you ate something before you came home, didn't you, Because I ain't fucking up that food like you should be. And it's like, damn, it's not that serious.
Speaker 4: It is, though, because then when when you're knocked out drew on the pillow at twelve am and.
Speaker 5: They're like, I want to stand, I want something? Oh hell no, we already met.
Speaker 1: And I'd be like, then why are you like because you bee?
Speaker 5: That's fine.
Speaker 2: Got to stop the interview to tell you about our fan family. A's odd socks, that's right, the most comfortable socks in the world, Ladies and gentlemen, go to odd socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code bootleg cav or bootleg. Both promo codes work. You'll save twenty percent out a checkout twenty percent off. These are the odd sox basics.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Now you can get like a pack of all black, pack of all whites. Of course, they got all kind of crazy licenses wwe, Cheech and Chong. They got teenage mutant Ninja Turtles. They got SpongeBob SquarePants bruh. Look they got the SpongeBob SquarePants Krabby Patty draws.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now you don't want Crabs, but you do want mister Crabs underwear cause these are fire, all right. So look, go to oddsocksofficial dot com right now, use that promo code Bootleg. Save twenty percent off of checkout. And yeah, listen, trust me when I say most comfortable socks you ever put on your fucking feet and the most comfortable boxer briefs.
Speaker 1: What are we talking about? Man? All right? Odd Sooxofficial dot Com prople code Bootleg save twenty percent off of checkout. Great gift and just treat yourself, all right.
Speaker 2: Also got a shout out to our family at King Palm. Now, if you guys don't know about King Pom, King Palm is all natural row baby, Yes, all right, we're talking about the leader when it comes to tobacco free, natural organic leaf wraps. If you're a smoker, a tote, or a straight West coaster, you know what I'm saying. Whatever, you're into King Palms, they got it for you. What's great about these these are like one of the best products that they sell. Now, this is a terping infused tobacco free leaf. And what's dope is you stuff your flour into it and then you press on the thingy, you know what I'm saying, and then you got flavor. I'm gonna show you what it looks like when it's stuffed with some great tree from Harden of course. Ah, look at that right, that thing stuffed up the tip has got that flavor in it. Wherever you're at, man, make sure you check out the You know they got the smoke shops, they got those on lock. They got seven eleven's on lock. We're only smoking out of King Poms. Baby, you already know what it is. And if you go to Kingpoms dot com Kingpalm dot com, kingpom dot com and you use the promo code bootleg keV, you will save fifty percent off at checkout half off at checkout, fifty percent off if you go to kingpom dot com and use that promo code. The promo code is down below. Go run it up.
Speaker 1: Try some of these flavors too, man, the peach, pineapple, the strawberry shortcake. They just got so much going on. There's also all kinds of dope smoking accessories. You can get half off, y'all, what are we talking about? Save fifty percent off kingpom dot com promo code below. It's either bootleg or bootleg keV. These promo codes got might have head hurt. Try both of them, all right, one of them get you fifty percent off. God damn it. Anyway, let's get back to the interview. So you are you have black in you besides? Yes? Okay, because there was this.
Speaker 5: Kind of word yeah, And I really don't like that. I really hate it.
Speaker 1: Actually, her grandfather's black. It's just I mean, that's enough, but me personally, I mean, she raised the niggas.
Speaker 5: But it's not even it's not even just that.
Speaker 4: It's just like if I'm twenty percent twenty percent this.
Speaker 5: I'm not full. It's not like I'm half this.
Speaker 4: Like I'm a little bit of everything. So it's like I've seen a little bit of everything. Like I can't always sit at the table with all the black girls. I can't always sit the table all the next and girls because they look at me this, or they look at me that I'm not enough this, I'm not enough that I've been bullied by it.
Speaker 2: Like well, yeah, because you where you grew up, I mean, I want to put your business out there where you grew up as a heavily Latin community right in the valley very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the San Bernando Valley. Yeah so that so did you go to high school in the valley or did you guys meet at the same school or so I went to like five different HD schools. Of course you did, going to a lot of different HAGH schools in search of like yeah, because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so whichever school had like a position for me, and they had they had a little bit of recruitment and coming in I would funk with them, you know. So I went to I went to Bell jeff and Burbank private school. I went to Valencia High School my freshman year for like two months in like Santa. I went to Valencia High School for two months.
Speaker 1: Left.
Speaker 3: I went to Bell jeff for like a semester. Left, then I went to Golden Valley. I liked the Golden Valley because it was more diverse.
Speaker 5: That's what That's what I heard. It's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Diverse.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like all the.
Speaker 1: Other school kids get since there. I was about the house out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I went to Golden Valley right then I went to I tried out for Washington High School.
Speaker 1: In the hood, not my hood, but like just in the batter area. What other school? What was it? Uh Larbone.
Speaker 3: I was packed trying to Narbahn for long for a little bit. Then I ended up going to Our Leader.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that was at the problem that you guys I want to go to. So I went to Our Leader. I went back to go to Valley. Like my senior year, like I went to like five different high schools every year. Every semester I was at a different high school. Like, what how old were you when you had your six year old?
Speaker 5: I was I had was just about to turn.
Speaker 1: Eighteen, So this was like senior year.
Speaker 4: Well, I had graduated and my birthday was later that year, so I graduated, and that's probably when, like it happened in the.
Speaker 1: Same grade or were you younger younger, so freshman when you were pregnant? Was he no, no, no, playing football?
Speaker 4: No, It's like when he just came back since he he left came back and then he was just he was kind of just ripping and running.
Speaker 5: And then I really wasn't on my ship.
Speaker 1: Was ripping and running me yes, and then playing and working.
Speaker 5: No, we was just doing our ship. We was getting it how we could.
Speaker 1: Well, hey, listen, let me back. How were y'all hitting licks? Tell me please? We was though, Oh yeah, we was, I mean so loot. This's how it started. We met. I was a sophomore, she was a freshman, going the valley in pe class. We hit it off.
Speaker 3: Then I started switching schools again and we just stayed in contact. She used to come to my house every day after school, take the bus and everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's taking a.
Speaker 5: Hell of a busy.
Speaker 4: But he lived not clo It wasn't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was just like going up the hill. Like it wasn't like my house.
Speaker 1: Every day after school.
Speaker 3: We go to different schools, and shit, she couldn't hounds every day after school then go home when like it's getting.
Speaker 1: Too late, you know, all the way up until I graduated. Boom, I graduated. I went to Fayeville. So when I graduated, went to Bayville. She was singing, I was.
Speaker 5: Trying to go there though sophomore fresh I was.
Speaker 1: I was taken to school.
Speaker 5: I was taken to I would know.
Speaker 4: I was taking two extra classes, one in the morning and one after school.
Speaker 5: All the seniors left at twelve.
Speaker 1: No, no, I that just so you could graduate to go to the school. I was long.
Speaker 5: I ain't even gonna cap. I was behind on credits.
Speaker 4: Because I would I would show up late, or I would just ditch not show up because I was just sucking around. And so then my senior year, they were like, you can graduate, obviously, but if you want to get a if you want to get to where he's at, you have to do this, this and that, which was a class before everyone started in a class after after. So everyone was coming at eight, leaving at twelve. I'm showing up at seven leaving at one.
Speaker 1: So I was just like trying to get into school.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to I wanted to be able to just get and go because my mom. I had a single mom.
Speaker 1: I college.
Speaker 5: I had a single mom.
Speaker 4: So I wasn't like, oh, I got someone that can just sign this check off like and it'd be cool. Like No, I had a single mom working a full time job like what she wasn't even paid for.
Speaker 1: This is like really like a high school sweetheart. You love this guy exactly, You really love this guy, love me the most? Look you listen away. Wait, the only the only reason she left me, I mean broke up because she left me?
Speaker 5: Why do I leave? He's he playing stupid?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Look Becausehawn got Jonathan's pussy tatter right here, and she was like, oh hell no this she was pregnant.
Speaker 1: At the time. She was like, oh hell no, I'm out of here. She stole my car.
Speaker 5: It wasn't just that cat bro Okay.
Speaker 1: She got like three tattoos.
Speaker 5: It wasn't even just that. No, no, let me tell her is about me? Okay, because this is what happened. Don't do that, Okay.
Speaker 4: So I left because I was looking at this house, me and me and our son, and then he had his mom, her husband. He was all in in one house. But we was all like exchanging days at the restaurant, right.
Speaker 1: My restaurant. Yeah, the whole family, we know.
Speaker 5: But I'm telling him the story.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'm saying, so we had the restaurant that me and her got into it.
Speaker 1: You and mom, yes, okay.
Speaker 4: But me and her been around each other so long that it's like I've got into it my own birth mom. That we was going to get over it, but I just needed I needed to stand my ground because that was crazy, you know what I mean. So then I'm telling him, and he's not coming home every night. This is not the This is if you please, If anyone's out there thinking he's coming home every night, he's not.
Speaker 5: He's so not. It doesn't matter how he makes it seem like this. He's not coming.
Speaker 1: You got to get that first. I gotta be I gotta be bootlegs to get bootleg out there on the streets. You feel me, anyway, Continue, she looks disgusted.
Speaker 5: I'm disgusting, but this is not even cute.
Speaker 1: So so essentially, he's not coming home every night.
Speaker 4: Continue, you get into it anyway, He's not coming home every night, and I'm pregnant.
Speaker 5: I'm pregnant as fuck, throwing up in the morning. Oh you're not here in the morning to hear me throw up.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm so and I already have one, and I don't even know what's going on, and we just I just got into it.
Speaker 5: Your mom she across the way, right in the same house.
Speaker 1: I'm so mad you're not around, referee me and your mom.
Speaker 4: Help me do something either you either you coming home or or like we gotta figure out a living situation for this or a restaurant situation for this.
Speaker 5: Like but she coming this day, I'm coming that day. What are we doing? Because that was so not happening. So then I'm like, you don't come home in the next thirty minutes. I'm out.
Speaker 4: I already have my bag sitting at the end of the bed like this, and you had the already. I said, you're not here in the next thirty minutes, as I'm out. No, he was out.
Speaker 5: He I don't even think he was away. It was like seven.
Speaker 4: It was so early, because I was like, my mind is sad asleep all night, I said, mad.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I don't know, because like I don't I don't know. It could have been anybody because she might have not been around.
Speaker 1: Well, he did bring up the tattoos. I gotta ask you from somebody who you gut a high school seet. You have two children together? Yeah, you see Krishan. She obviously blows up. She's a personality, but she gets your father tattooed on her neck.
Speaker 4: So all that happened while I was pregnant. So it kind of to me was like, oh, y'all playing with me, like and.
Speaker 1: And your your hormones are going crazy.
Speaker 5: Well that's why I left him to begin with. So I was pregnant.
Speaker 4: He's not coming home, he's acting a fool, he's not doing the most.
Speaker 5: So I just left. I just I took his car. I took his car, and I just.
Speaker 4: Went to my Mom's what you gonna do now? Now I'm saying this, this is and that. Now what he's like, Oh, you're crazy. Whatever, We're gonna have our gender reveal. Go to the gender revel It's not happening the way it was supposed to happen.
Speaker 1: Like no, so look let me okay, let me chime in. Okay.
Speaker 3: So when she leave me, I'm like, come back, you know, prince, come back. I tell her for like a week. I probably that whole a week she's been going on, probably hit her like three times, like come on, come back, you ain't gonna do this, right.
Speaker 5: I so did.
Speaker 1: After a week she like, I've been at this place, I'm going to go do this. I'm to go do that.
Speaker 5: I was that mad, like damn all right.
Speaker 1: So then that's how I got stuck with Rock because I'm all right, you come, you in the game. Now you in the game. Now, come on, this left you in the game. Come on, like you feel I'm a high school foot I'm a high school football coach. You feel me, bule. That's how I'm out here coaching mighty mics for me, junior midget. I'm trying to find.
Speaker 5: Okay, can we take a shot? Everyone like?
Speaker 1: Cheers? Cheers, cheers, cheers, cheers. I'm not drinking. Wait, we gotta plug here.
Speaker 5: Okay, you don't need to drink.
Speaker 1: Let me help you out here, all right? Are you cheers in? Cheers? Guys? So that's soda by the way, guys, he has orange sod in the cup. Boom.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, she left me like she she like on her own ship. I want to get my own place. I wanted to be in my name.
Speaker 1: I'm want to pay.
Speaker 4: Because you maybe I'll help you.
Speaker 1: You want to get a place, I put it in my name and I did it. I'll pay the bills.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: No, no, nigga, I wanted to be in my name. You feel me. Mommy got her piece. The name is in my least. I'm like, damn, you come on, I say that.
Speaker 5: I did say that.
Speaker 1: Hit you with the bar.
Speaker 5: I did hit him.
Speaker 1: With the bar. She was like, my name is on the least. Mammy got her piece. I was like, damn, that's okay. She showed you up.
Speaker 5: No, but you know what you know boom, you know you.
Speaker 1: All right, Rocky in the game. Come on, like okay, okay, okay, so listen, let's be let me.
Speaker 5: Let me.
Speaker 1: I have to take a stand here, okay, go ahead. Somebody who has children, I can listen. A pregnant woman, yeah, I was four months pregnant through.
Speaker 5: He saw what I want. No, it was four months pregnant. We just found out what it was.
Speaker 1: But I was I was gonna say, obviously, like you're out doing what you're doing. There's this girl getting Jonathan's pussy tech exactly, and she's carrying your child and she has your other kid.
Speaker 5: And your head. I mean, I didn't do that.
Speaker 1: He's like the day one.
Speaker 2: And so for me, I'm watching all this and just from like somebody who is just not even not even looking at it, for somebody who knows you just looking at her, I'm like, Okay, Obviously Krishawn Rock's good for business.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, she's want of starting out as though I never wanted as far to view. She started getting the tattoos on her own. You hear listen after her first tattoos, her first tattoos, I said, I don't think she'd be doing that kind of appropriate.
Speaker 1: It makes it look like me and you were intimate and it's less business, and she just wasn't listening.
Speaker 2: Wasn't say did it spiral out of control so much that you guys were publicly so associated with each other that it kind of was.
Speaker 1: Like a forced because listen when you got she got on his blue faces. Girl. Well you when y'all came to the studio last time I interviewed both of you guys, it was you could cut the tension between y'all with a knife. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's kind of like it's kind of like she got on a blue Face's boyfriend girlfriend.
Speaker 1: You mean you wouldn't have a boyfriend obviously you got on a blue Face's girlfriend. But it's like she kind of like use that, and then when it wasn't usable.
Speaker 3: She kind of used that, and then when it wasn't usable, she kind of like, alright, let me, let me, let me go this way. M.
Speaker 1: You know, like I said, I'm not gonna fire you. Are you hoping she gets the tattoos you removed? Nah?
Speaker 3: I mean I really don't care for me personally. Tattoos are a part of the time history, you know, childs and tribulations.
Speaker 5: Mm.
Speaker 1: And I feel like I'm a part of her time history, childs and tribulation. So is there any more business for y'all to do together? Man?
Speaker 3: I'm always interested in business. I'm always open to business. But like I said earlier, once you do business without me, it's none of my business.
Speaker 1: And the relationship I expect if you two is done, I mean she has my if she has my child. No, No, you guys arena have a relation. I just mean in terms of like you guys being intimate, you guys being you know, any sort of uh, are you are you done clapping Krishan Rock's cheeks at this point in your life. Personally, I don't think that I think that she shem.
Speaker 3: She might need to be humble, something might need to occur for her to realize, like, hey, all these people are only around because of who I am today and not who I was three years ago.
Speaker 1: And it's just so hambling experience, you know.
Speaker 2: I just like I saw I saw she fell with the club and I was just like, damn, Like, well that was recently, yeah, like two days ago.
Speaker 1: If I'm in there.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, they keep deleting my ig, here's ten grand go sit down, like I don't want to miss.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I would pay for her to sit down. But she's into the attention. She likes people walking up to her, She likes the camera, she likes the attention.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I can't fight with her on that.
Speaker 3: You feel me like, if you get more of a feeling off people saying hey, then you get off being home and enjoying having a home to be at and.
Speaker 1: Having you know your own And I'm not gonna fight with you on that, bro, because Jade and I'm curious rough pregnancy In terms of him not being around her, maybe you're just kind of being in some some dramatic times.
Speaker 2: Do you empathize empathize with her at all with what she's going through with her pregnancy?
Speaker 5: And honest, no, I mean I don't empathize. I don't have no sympathy.
Speaker 4: This one about me though, I'm I don't sympathize about that at all because my pregnancy was very.
Speaker 5: Traumatic. I don't know, it was very traumatic, not even.
Speaker 4: Just because of that situation period, but like I had to disconnect from some that I didn't plan, like this was planned, this was planned, so it was kind of like this is weird to me, and all that is weird to me, So it was kind of like that's lame. And then it was very public while I was pregnant, so it was kind of like that's even more lame. Like so I don't have no sympathy is because it's and I'm not going into nothing and God knows that I'm not going into nothing, like oh, this is why I'm doing this, and this is why I'm doing that, not at all like.
Speaker 5: I'm doing what God is handing me.
Speaker 4: But I don't have no sympathy as to nobody that like spitefully did shit to me like, I don't have no sympathy towards that, and that's just what it is.
Speaker 1: People home, so she don't mind wrecking her home.
Speaker 5: I'm not wrecking nothing. It's you're not even like was the rock thing?
Speaker 1: Did it really get dropped at it?
Speaker 2: Because obviously there was the only fans thing right where he had the House of Blues house, which was.
Speaker 1: Successful for you had a bunch of chicks coming out of the woodworks.
Speaker 2: You kind of revolutionized the only fans thing for dudes, you know, but for you, you're looking at that as I mean, so's it's work.
Speaker 5: So okay.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So like the first season to me was kind of like, oh, you did not say he was doing this, this and that, but now you're doing this, this and that.
Speaker 5: So that's kind of what sparks the whole initial like what the fuck like? But now I'm kind of like, Okay, I see what you're doing, I see what you're on whatever. But at first it was not like that.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, like and then does the does the Krishan thing just get dropped? Like you're like, wait, this is a thing, Like I've been like, were you telling her like, don't worry about her.
Speaker 3: Okay, well no, let me tell you. Let me tell you the next story. So I did Blue Girls Club season one. It's been probably two days of season one, but he stayed, he not he only okay two days and season one.
Speaker 1: Kashan was the youngest at the time.
Speaker 3: She was actually younger than I was anticipating, Like, I only wanted to why one up cause everybody was drinking.
Speaker 1: I can't from old underage drinking. Kushan just slipped through the crack. She was like twenty so.
Speaker 3: And she's she was just as wrongchy as she is now. She was just as like irritable as she is now. So none of the girls liked her. They all picked on her.
Speaker 1: They yuh right, you know, So.
Speaker 3: I kind of maybe showed her a little bit more attention to care, just because I'm like, you know, you're the youngest, like dug it out, see it through.
Speaker 1: Right, But she's at home watching like, oh no, you like her, you care about her, what we wear.
Speaker 3: But it's more than it's more so she pulls up the second day with her friends to Confrontchraschon. Coushan runs out hit something. It breaks her tooth, and so I'm not there at this time, so I'm not there to break anything up.
Speaker 1: I come back or no.
Speaker 3: I was there, but I was upstairs when she confronted Rashank, so I didn't see anything or or dictate anything.
Speaker 1: I come downstairs.
Speaker 3: Caschan's ran out already, she's there, my sister's there. I'm like, bro, what the is y'all doing? I'm trying to run a whole little thing here, and you guys are conflicting with the business.
Speaker 1: Helicopter pull up. It's a whole big old deal.
Speaker 3: Like because Kashan ran out but naked, she probably went to a yeah late that night, it just seems bad. So I come downstairs. Kashan's gone, she's there, my sister's out there. They yeah, what do we I'm like, what the fuck is y'all doing? Y'all fucking in my business?
Speaker 1: So I start tripping on them. They leave. Now I'm worried about Kashan.
Speaker 3: Following day, the day after she comes back, her tooth is like it's not out, but it's loose.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh, my fucking god, I know my big mama and my sister and I just pull up and now they didn't even touch her. She ran, But yeah, what happened.
Speaker 3: It seems like it's my fault, you know, because I'm hosting this thing and then people that I personally deal.
Speaker 1: With pulling up right. So now I'm feeling like a disgusting human being because I'm like, damn this this twenty year old girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think that you could have been honest.
Speaker 1: There was nothing to be It was two days. I just met the girl. I didn't even like. I didn't even like her.
Speaker 5: I don't say you sleeping somewhere and.
Speaker 1: You're not if I said, I'm saying because I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he should have been honest from the jump, because he was like, I'm not sleeping here. I'm going home crazy.
Speaker 1: For that started for I only had one camera man. I was unprepared.
Speaker 3: I had eight girls, one camera man, one cameraman, and about two security guards.
Speaker 1: So after the first day, I'm like, fuck this is I had to be security guard. I had to stay the night there. And she wasn't okay that. She's like, oh, you didn't say you had to stay the night.
Speaker 5: I mean, is that not valid?
Speaker 1: That okay? You know, I'm playing.
Speaker 3: Counselor to the youngest person who's more who needs more attention and more attative.
Speaker 1: Right, So she got home watching it, I'm recording everything. Everything's live, everything documented. Like, oh, no, that's the one you care about that.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, she's just there's nothing like a females intuition now, because what do you mean, Like she wasn't going, she wasn't fast forward a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Why she wasn't right? Because if she would have never done that, I don't think me and Coshan would even know each other to this day.
Speaker 3: Because you felt bad, Yeah, I only felt bad because my daid mother pulled up.
Speaker 1: This girl's not for California. She's the youngest girl there. My sister is with her. You're probably also worried like this, No, like it's just bad. So now I'm not.
Speaker 3: Damn they pulled up and your tooth missing. Okay, now I have to change your life. I've changed your life physically. You'll never you'll never grow that toothback. That tooth will never come.
Speaker 1: That was day two, Day two.
Speaker 2: Okay, after day two, Well, first of all, how many days in before you sleep with Krashean Rock?
Speaker 1: For the first I didn't sleep with Rock till like day twenty day twenty because I knew she was kind of I knew she was kind of freaked out in her mind, like she wasn't she was the way she is today. She was like that then she was just to I think that there's this rep that you played. No yeah, no, no, no, just back then because we see it. Because listen, you see the pictures of her when she's like, that's high school young, and then.
Speaker 3: They're like, this is to put the pictures when she was sixteen, seventeen, I don't I met Raseean when she was twenty. By then, she had already dropped out of college. She had already I thinks she messed up her need from the Tag show, so she wasn't athletically capable to you know, accomplished what she need to accomplished.
Speaker 1: So that's why she was on my show. She was down and out. She was like looking for a way out.
Speaker 3: Met her cool, wasn't interested, no intention. She comes up with my sister, blood sister. Her and my blood sister come chase her out of the house, hit her mouth, miss her tooth.
Speaker 1: Now I'm like, what the fuck do you re read that? I tell her to this day it's your fault. That sure still exists. To me, it's a very narcissistic thing to say.
Speaker 5: It is very wow, because that's exactly because you.
Speaker 1: Because I've done five seasons, I've never I've never took any female pastor. Let me recamp what I said.
Speaker 2: It sounds like because you you, that could be your truth, you could be being But it's also like an easy thing to say to be like, it's.
Speaker 1: Really not, because this is your fault.
Speaker 3: I've done five seasons and I've never have done anything with any of the women after after the season, during the season, during the season, after the season, I've never promoted.
Speaker 4: Very promoted them, but none of them was able to go and get a show or something like that. So that's cat you have off the show, that's.
Speaker 1: What that's Me and Kaseean have only been in business because I didn't.
Speaker 5: You don't still feel bad because you paid.
Speaker 1: I don't still feel bad.
Speaker 5: You paid for the tooth and it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Or do you think blues narcissists.
Speaker 4: I think he has tendency, but I don't think he is like a full blown like everything he does is with that intent. But there are some things he does where I'm like, Okay, now you're trying to flip it on somebody else to make yourself feel better.
Speaker 1: I have a way of acting out of emotion and as a man, once these actions are made, we don't get to just cover him up.
Speaker 3: Feel me like, I can't throw a temper tantrument here and throw a drink on you and slap you and people be like, well, you did this to her, You did that to her.
Speaker 1: If I did that to you, as a man, you know they're going to hold me accountable, right right. If I they're gonna say, damn, blue face was.
Speaker 4: Caf.
Speaker 1: He didn't have to do that, he didn't deserve that. But if she does it to you, they're gonna make up one hundred and one excuses. Well, I think I think it is. It was a very abusive relationship because I think I mean, we saw when you guys were outside of the was the spot on the you know, and you were you were like defending yourself. Yeah, because I'm like this, listen, Krishan is an athlete. So if she's throwing hands on you, bro, Like, I'm like, what do you want me to do? You want me to get fucking assaulted? Like and so for me, I think it's nice because I think that obviously you have your legal shit going on, and I feel like at all times you were like a walking DV case waiting to happen.
Speaker 4: Well, I feel like, aha, ahead, I'm sorry. I just feel like that he's so he's very calm.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of like it's kind of like you, No, he's really calm. So it's kind of like to spark that you gotta be like off your rocker.
Speaker 1: I'm like the hawk.
Speaker 5: So it's kind of like you piss him off. You said that that switch.
Speaker 1: It's like you you normal, and you push people with like, no, don't do it. I don't want to turn into this on you. I don't want to do this. I want to do this, but you keep okay.
Speaker 3: Once the Hulk is awake, Nigga, you can't once to kill switches flip man.
Speaker 1: You can't. I feel you.
Speaker 3: You can't tap rub my back, bro. I'm finna just like do some ho kamania ship and then once I do that different.
Speaker 1: Mar Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that you trigger.
Speaker 4: I think everybody triggers a different person than somebody, So it's kind of like I let him be the star I don't really kind of like I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm not craving to be the star. I want him to be the star.
Speaker 1: Well, now you've got to be the star.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, yeah, that's great, that's right. But I wouldn't. I wouldn't be even doing being Stewie if it wasn't for him.
Speaker 4: So it's kind of like I wouldn't sit here and be like I'm better than you and like it doesn't even matter, like I can go do that, Like I wouldn't do that because because let's say I go do a show right now, I'm still gonna like for my BD, like what you mean, Like I wouldn't.
Speaker 5: I shouldn't even be here without him for real. Sure, but he told me to be here.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like for sure, I saw you had recently what you got to bb out right?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Was this in America?
Speaker 5: Now I went to teach.
Speaker 1: The second time you've doubled up on the BBL, Well, I had the.
Speaker 5: First one was a first.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Every time I got a kid, I got a certain I go to the dentist every.
Speaker 2: Time because I don't have I don't have health insurance because I'm an independent contractor.
Speaker 1: So when I go to get Daniel work downe. I go to Tijan think amazing doctors.
Speaker 5: They're great. And the first time I went to Beverly Hills.
Speaker 4: The second time after journey our daughter the money, Yeah, after after our daughter?
Speaker 1: Is he covering the cost and the BBO. Yeah, I'm not the first.
Speaker 3: So the first time she went to Beverly Hill, she was like, they want thirty thousand. I said, for what She said, just to take the fat out of my stomach and put it in my ass, I.
Speaker 5: Said, But we were very naive.
Speaker 1: You take advantage. They were very I find a better deal to that.
Speaker 5: But I didn't know about like TJ and then.
Speaker 1: And it's not even that. It's just like I think, if you go to Beverly Hills for anything, yeah, it's gonna be over. They're hitting you upside the head because they're gonna be like, well Kylie was here, and yeah, it's like go to Arizona.
Speaker 3: So I didn't agree with it, but I was like, you know what, for you fucking if it'll make you feel better about yourself, fuck thirty thousand, one hundred percent. So this second time we had another baby, she was like, you know, I found a letter a place where they could take out more fat and do more better bangs for bright and.
Speaker 5: I got a tummy tuck Anabibo.
Speaker 1: I was probably about a month ago. She's still here.
Speaker 4: No, it was like.
Speaker 5: I got it into May, so it's been like two months.
Speaker 2: The BBO essentially is I don't understand what the tummy tuck is, right, because that's kind of like.
Speaker 4: It's kind of like if you have kids, if you have if you have that pouch, it just never goes it just will. I could work out so much because I was, and it just it will never go away because it's so.
Speaker 1: The second time she got arms of the stomach and then they put it in your cheeks. She didn't even in my hips.
Speaker 5: Well, no, my hips, not my ass. I just got in my hips.
Speaker 4: I just got I just got my hips because I just wasn't trying to be O D like I don't really that's not my goal is to be.
Speaker 1: Online. It looks at certain type of person. Stand up, No, let's give stick t J. They try to say the legs. Look, can we see what the tattoo looks like? The Jonathon Porter tattoo works?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 6: How?
Speaker 1: I don't I mean, I don't want you to like exposures. Oh there it is. Oh yeah that's o g tat right there, that thing looks like it was done in prison. What do you think.
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks listen because listen, I I think you'll you'll see some bbls and there they look terrible. Right this this this looks solid. Yeah good, I mean, shou out to Mexico. Right, it's a good place. And personally it looks a lot a lot more like it looks a lot more ratio ratio for sure.
Speaker 3: Online sometimes they do they do find word angles to where I'll be like, damn, they don't.
Speaker 5: Even look like that's why I like it, don't like?
Speaker 1: Isn't ask you Jaden? Like you some listen. There is a certain aspect of the internet that rides hard for Krishan and automatically, so I.
Speaker 5: Don't really care.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a pick a side side then so my some I'm gonnat you say.
Speaker 4: We're I mean, like pick aside. I don't give a fuck because to me, I'm not in a competition.
Speaker 5: I'm in my own thing.
Speaker 4: They know traffic, if you're in your own lane, you feel me, So it's kind of like, I don't give a fuck. So if that's if you want to side with that, side with that, because you already know my ship playing the club we're going up.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just curious, like I'm sure people like like you said, like we've seen memes about the Drewsky.
Speaker 5: Thing and it's funny. That's great.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's that you take it that way because I think we are in an aspect where everyone's gonna come at you on the internet regardless.
Speaker 5: I mean, at first, obviously it was kind of like how do you deal with it?
Speaker 1: Is hard?
Speaker 5: At first it was kind of like ew, Like what do you mean like stewing, I'm drisky, I'm this, I'm that like ew. But but I think that I don't, I don't like, come on now.
Speaker 1: The thing is is, like I think with anything, especially like internet driven, because again, this guy's a goat on the internet and he is so much. So okay, can we shut your guy's door? Who self like he's in there having a podcast? Tiny shut the fuck up? Yeah, we recorded Tiny.
Speaker 5: Shut it up.
Speaker 1: She sounds like you said there cussing someone like you having a podcast.
Speaker 2: That's right, Ladies and gentlemen, it's getting hot outside. That means I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: It's just hot.
Speaker 2: So I feel like when it's hot, people want to fuck more. Right, So, you know, fellas if you're dealing with a rectile dysfunction, it happens to the best of us.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. Maybe you are old, Maybe you are dealing with stress at work.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't want to sleep with the same lady that you're married to over and over.
Speaker 1: Need a little extra motivation, they get that thing. Stand up, you know what I mean. Go to a blue choo dot com, use the promo code Bootleg, and they'll send it straight to your door. Three month supply of blue Choo for free. All right? Now, does blue choo work? Yes, it does. You're gonna get a free month supply to be able to see for yourself. Blue shoe dot Com promo code bootleg. H Now, if you don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: It is the same active ingredient as viagra and sialis, but in a chewable form.
Speaker 1: And you do not have to go to a doctor's appointment, all right. You do everything online. You don't have to go sit at a doctor's office and talk to some old man in a lab quote about your dick issues not necessary anymore in twenty twenty three. Right, So go to Blue Cheo, sign up with that promo code Bootleg, get a month's supply for free. Let's get back to the interviews. No, I was gonna say though, like listen, like bullying is real, Like self esteem is a real thing. Like it out.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the social media thing is a real thing because I got a taste of it when I was pregnant, So it was kind of like this shit suck for sure. It really I can't really imagine because I really saw some shit I did not want to see when I was pregnant, like the whole time, not like start to finish, like, oh you don't it's shit, you don't. You don't forget like because yeah, the internet will forget, but it's you personally, will never ever ever like get off you, like even if you one person bring it up.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm going to stack you in your mouth.
Speaker 1: My thing is is like we all take in comments a certain way, but no matter what they might conciously going to be on your brain.
Speaker 4: All that. But I mean, I don't I come to like I watch him, so I kind of like, okay, so like because there's plenty of things they say about him and it's like, oh, that's so cap like it's so kept to, like whereas.
Speaker 5: I'm like, okay, now, I know the Internet is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Are you getting like hate dms? Like crazy people.
Speaker 4: Saying I've had like six Instagram every single det they just flag you.
Speaker 5: Actually, I don't even know I've made like six in the last month.
Speaker 1: Krishan Rockhive coming for you.
Speaker 5: It's kind of given.
Speaker 1: I think it's her personally, but it's her fans. She has a very hard like she has like interview and that just.
Speaker 4: Kind of gives like typing females is out there, like yeah, so you're on that. That's probably why you don't like that me personally, Like if.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with with what you're doing and how you doing it, I'm not gonna like wrape you up. I'm'a be the first to be like no, you know, don't no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: So that's why me and her kind of like fell out, Like I don't agree with a lot of things, so it's like I can't co sign it, I can't vouch for it.
Speaker 1: You at the club pregnant eight months like falling off. It's just like, Bro, I can't How can I defend that? Like Phibby? Yeah, I don't care how much money they paying you. It's not worth it's not worth it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, make the money, don't let it make you like. I don't care how much somebody pays me. I couldn't do nothing homosexually feel me?
Speaker 1: How much? How much of a ten billion dollars? Nothing? Bro, if they gave me a beating down and say, heyo, kiss bootleg keV believe fuck you billion dollars, wouldn't I wouldn't kiss you for a billion dollars. I'm kissing you for a billion, That's what I'm saying. So like for a billion dollars, I kisso, So that's the different a billion dollars. It's just a kiss. The principal, fun the principal. It's twenty twenty three. Give me my bill, I mean, I get I never hear from me again.
Speaker 3: I understand both sides. I understand both sides. I never knocked the hustle foreel me. I've never put a Sean rock on any type of contract.
Speaker 1: Boss.
Speaker 3: Listen, Bro, I've never put Kashan on any type of contracting, type of paperwork.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it's nothing about that. I could have I could have had her signed her whole life was. But I don't want that. I don't want your life.
Speaker 2: Say, do you you're somebody who we don't ever really get to see, like the super vulnerable side of do you get to do you see some of the ship that gets said about you, whether it's a misconception.
Speaker 1: I see, I see everything. But I'm saying, do you like you're never gonna deal with the publicly? But does it ever get to you? Yeah? I mean I see everything. It never gets to me. I just try to try to turn it into money. Same thing I did with her.
Speaker 3: I didn't write her song, but I constructively. Oh they talking about this just to you know, they talking about that and that to just this more. No, if you can feel it, you can feel it. If you can see it, you can see it.
Speaker 1: It's just easier that way.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ask you, we talked, Uh the last time me and you talked and Rock was here, I think we we we I think.
Speaker 1: We just talked about the pregnancy. I feel like you're not the kind of guy who's really built for marriage definitely. See I'm built for money. Like I said, the people I did with, I want to get money with him, well at least my bitch, r my bitch, Like I want to get money with her, cause I'm planning for the future, Like I'm on house arrest, I go to jail. I want to be able to call you from jail. Hey, this, that and the third yes to that, no to that, And I don't want you exactly and if I do this to your type of person, and like if I'm not there you yeah, yeah, we can do this. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we can do that. We can do that. It's gonna rerap me in the wrong way because like, why are you saying yes to this? And we haven't are you at all? We haven't said you're too.
Speaker 2: Worried about because I don't want to I get into the details of anything that happened. But I mean, with anything that is legal, it could go either way, right, so you kind of have to prepare for the worst worry.
Speaker 3: And that's why I'm you know, I'm giving her the torch.
Speaker 1: I'm putting the ball in her court so that way I don't have to worry for me. She seems very like you said, she's responsible, she seems.
Speaker 3: Very No, she's sure gonna call me first, like, yo, I think I'm cool, Like hey, Blue, they want to do this?
Speaker 1: What do you think I should do? Before? She say yes, no maybe, so she's gonna if that ends up happening, are you letting her take control?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Somebody gonna trust you. I mean, I feel like you're gonna trust my mom.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't know that was new news to me.
Speaker 1: Don't trust anybody.
Speaker 5: I mean I would, y'all, I would hope, but I didn't.
Speaker 1: Know that she's reasonable.
Speaker 5: I mean I never asked that you. I mean, I would just hope. I would just think, what, what's.
Speaker 1: Is your sister? So I don't know what's going with your sister?
Speaker 7: With your mom?
Speaker 3: Was like, because I know, I mean, I don't got that thing going on, and I can't you know anything, I don't got control over.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: Worry about I said, feeling if you're doing business with all, mean, it's none of my business.
Speaker 1: I'm not finna call know alright, do that right? I could do this with anybody.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: What she's like, what do you mean not to do this? What I'm saying, I can make anybody popular. Stand next to Hey, that's true, stand next to yeah, go ahead and make all you gotta do is stand next to me. You're gonna be You're gonna be lit right, You're right. But I'm gonna tacause it's still gonna be. Look like if he grabs some check from Chipotle tomorrow and put his hand around her and post like this is my new chick. She's on that trick's gonna help you grab She's gonna have thirty thousand followers. And I would never do that. But I'm saying, I'm saying, pick yeah, he could do that. I'm always picked. Who's gonna pick me? So Stuwie is out. That's ships going crazy. Milk music joke, real LLC, real, real company. Feels like a joke, feels like the kind of thing Blue Face would be like, Man, I'm on house, arrest my my girl just dropped the record. We're about to just we're about to have this moment. Milk music. You only can get signed if you have a child. Funny about it. It's real business and it's real. It's really going on.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna just keep dropping singles? I think I could.
Speaker 5: Definitely, I would definitely go.
Speaker 1: In there again to the studio, yeah, because.
Speaker 5: I definitely see myself doing that more. Because I liked how I felt, which was great, but I like how everyone is reacting.
Speaker 1: It's your first song even better, it's viral, it is. You have a lot of improvement that needs to be done.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it. Yeah, I'm very grateful.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm very grateful, you know, because some people really say song they got like six thousand views. I'm like, I say the fact, Yeah, absolutely, And that's why I said he's the star. I'm kind of like, just look an accent, Like I don't mind being accent. I would rather him be the star.
Speaker 1: But hey, you never know if if you gotta go sit down, you might have to.
Speaker 5: You gotta sit down there, period.
Speaker 3: That's the best part about it. I'd rather her be the star she rather than be the star. So it's never like we thinking for ourselves. It's never like we're gonna compete with each other. We never gonna split the fans up.
Speaker 1: And be on here like you. No, she's in my way. She's she's in the way of my success, and she's not gonna going there like, no, he's cock blocking. He's not. He's hating you know, So it's like we gotta it's lit b these rules of your house arrest you. You have to stay in the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah to this case, who don't realize you are court on your wrists or on your your ankle right there, Court, that is a massive.
Speaker 1: Can you shower with the microwave? I can't submerge it, pulling the back against you.
Speaker 5: Gotta put his two out.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's crazy ship. What listen, man, we were gonna sit right here with me. She could be anywhere else doing anything else.
Speaker 2: Look, I think it's you guys obviously have a very long hit. I didn't know you guys were She tried to go join you and when you were playing football.
Speaker 5: Mean, I tried, but he came back before that.
Speaker 1: So what I'm saying like, I think that I came. I came back for her before she came From what I say, I think we see like very snippets of what you guys are brought her around. I've had her on radio show, video, she was on Big Boy with you. In terms of like just I don't like her having to go to school that for two hours a day just to try to go see, like taking the bus every day. A wavable like I got some chick pregnant and now she's around. But that's what I'm saying. So whoever I picked, I'm not picking the What's he always in the scripts?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been like I mean like I've been like this.
Speaker 5: He might have been more like discreet, But I think now maybe he just is not so much.
Speaker 1: I've been like this blueleg like I ain't changing.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 5: It was that though. It wasn't like he wasn't like he just wasn't as a screen about it.
Speaker 4: Maybe, but now he kind of maybe he feels like he can't be because he's just I was about before.
Speaker 1: Because I was regular. You know, now I'm taking care of the households. I'm leading, providing, protecting. I just feel like I'm a man. You are you feel me?
Speaker 3: And it's not a lot out there, you know, for me to you, it's not a lot of men out there who's going to lead, provide and protect.
Speaker 2: There was h three Greedo before he went went to jail because he knew he was going on, like you right, he had recorded the thousands of records.
Speaker 1: Are you like I don't see a studio sets.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I had my time. I had a great time, is right. We're like, again, we're not operating on any fact.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying worst casing here, you have to prepare for anything, right, you have to go sit down, like for what if that even happens?
Speaker 1: Every letter our singer is going to be So I'm saying, though, shouldn't you be recording a lot because then while you're city, he doesn't Okay, you could drop thirteen.
Speaker 5: I said, because he doesn't prepare. He's not like, oh, in ten years I want you to drop this, or in two weeks I want you to drop. He doesn't prepare. Like even today, like y'all was coming, he said, you've got thirty minutes. I said, I got thirty minutes. So the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I don't even go to this whole thing together very last minute. I don't even got to awards that. I was like, I me and him.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying though, like he doesn't prepare. He just does what he wants to do at that moment.
Speaker 1: So it's like, well, if I were to advise you, Blue, you should be in this motherfucker just cooking up verses Bro, because because guess what if you if something happens, she could sell one of these verses to somebody. For what's that gonna do for? She could sell her own verse. I understand it's better for her than for me. Bro. I'm telling you, I think you should be cooking. I noticed I cook all the time. I got I got at least we got to unreleased songs right now. There's a guitar.
Speaker 5: Syn't matter, but.
Speaker 1: I have no intent of dropping these songs. Just get the music thing. You and DDG were supposed to come out with an album. I heard a lot of the music and it was it was it was the record. You guys are meddling each other. Is it ever coming out? I hope. So.
Speaker 3: Think about artists. Sometimes they'll be on their own path, on their own journey. It's hard to get on the same lane.
Speaker 1: Because I look at you kind of made it possible. I don't want to say that.
Speaker 2: Because she is a talented but he definitely started something to help validate him as an artist and not a YouTuber with moonmarking and calaba.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that's the truth. It would just be dope because I heard the record, y'all got I got some ship.
Speaker 4: I like that back and forth because it's crazy because they say that me and him should go back and forth, which I think would.
Speaker 1: Be crazy to be. But I'm not really an artist type, like I fuck with people in filing, like with her, I fuck with her. So I mean, she's obvious. What does that mean. It's not about the it's not about it's not about the song that would just that she just released. It's not about the notoriety.
Speaker 5: This card.
Speaker 1: But you know it would have never been tried. So listen, can I just be honest? It's not not trash, It would never be trashed. I would never wait, wait, it's not not trash.
Speaker 3: Know anything I got to do with with not be taking Whether you think it's a five, whether you think it's your song, yes, if I'm being honest, out.
Speaker 1: Of ten, we don't care about of ten. We've heard worse than what you say. This is your first song you've ever made, ever made. You don't want to get. We don't want to get the first song.
Speaker 5: I don't want you to.
Speaker 1: It's like, okay, okay, we'll give you the critique right now. Let's say I had no idea this was the first song you ever made. And I had no idea that you were involved with him, and you were. You came up to me and you said, hey, I got a single I want to play, and you played me that song. I would laugh at you, and it's it's I would say, it's a Steven Pilot dog shit if I'm being honest.
Speaker 5: So you laugh and I think, I think, I think it's a horrible Okay, so when it blow up.
Speaker 7: And then what.
Speaker 1: Blow up? Because of the situation. In the context of the situation, this is your first song you ever recorded.
Speaker 2: That's why I said context is important, but just on a song creative basis, I personally think it's terrible.
Speaker 1: But he's a moon. I am a thirty six year old callca Asian who listens to fucking Push your t and Griselda and the Roots. So this your song is not for me, Okay? Like I told, I told him, you gotta understand. When he first came out, I was like, it wasn't for him. Literally was like, I don't know what the funk's going on, said the same thing, and guess what. When he started to get in his bag, out of it came thousands of miles guess But when he went he wasn't in the room when we're on video and I'm rappers and I was like, you know who's like the most improved rapper? Blue Face is getting off and I remember he'd be like, bro, really and I'd be like, I mean, I give I've given you flowers when you weren't in the room on video where I'm like, yo, blue Face be saying the fly is ill the ship and he's in a pocket. Because when you first came out, I had never you were. So it's kind of like a people don't under they don't agree with you know, and I want you to look at me and just I don't want to offend you. You're not, but like you you got to understand right that the it's a peel of your listen, the pier. The appeal of your record right now is you are his baby mom. Absolutely right.
Speaker 2: He has decided to put you on and you made a song. This is your first song you ever made. So this is very important because most time people's first songs that they've ever made never get heard.
Speaker 1: I was just telling her, I was like, you got two hundred and one day. I'm like, man if I had that at this very moment, your first song being ever made. If I'm judging it on that scale, it's cool. I get it.
Speaker 5: I gotta get my props.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at Stewie. I like the fact that you guys went with the Stewie thing. Like again, it's is not for me. Now you have tons of improvement because you can't rap. You're really bad at rapping. But you're gonna get better. And for or what you guys are building out, it's working two hundred and fifty thousand. Like I need you to understand, doesn't matter what I say. It's about the market. I mean what he thinks. I'm telling you being your first song the bottom of my feet of what matters to where you're going where No, No, listen, listen, listen, I think, listen listen. I want to be honest.
Speaker 2: I think you're a sweetheart, and I think you have a great head on your shoulders. And I'm glad we had this conversation, and I'm glad people are gonna be able to kind of see more of who you are.
Speaker 1: I think you're you're rapping. This is the first song you've ever you just decided up thirty You know what's crazy? Let me finish. You just decided thirty days ago.
Speaker 5: You want to rap, and that's correct.
Speaker 1: So that's why when I told you, if you were to come up to me and I had zero context about your whole situation. Now, if you're telling me thirty days ago I decided I wanted to rap, and a week ago we recorded this song, or two weeks ago we shot I'm gonna say not, hey, not bad, good job. Let me be honest full time.
Speaker 3: So not for your first song, not that that mask it is for Kashan. Would you say the same thing. Did you make the same observation?
Speaker 1: I think for Sean Rock's music is fucking got awful? So that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying, was you had the same observation I would in the same context that I just told her Again I'm not sure, like how long because you did you convince her to make music? Yeah, same same exact process. I think that the roll up plays more than the music, Yes, and I think that it. So this is what I tell people about music all the time. The market will determine what is good or not. If people are watching you. You have people's attention, right, so all you have to don't worry about what old white dudes like me saying.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: But here we go, here we go. Who caress I can say follow. I gave you two opinions. I gave you the opinion that if I didn't know who you were, and you walked up to me and you said, hey, I want you to play my song on the radio, can I play you a song? And you played me that song.
Speaker 2: I gave you that opinion, which would be the full now, and then there's the opinion of I have the full context of you just started rapping the month through, this is your first song you've ever recorded. There's so much on the context side. I could be like, well, if this is the first time you've ever recorded a song, you are a full time mother raising a one year old and a six year old. Absolutely, and thirty days ago you decided to make a song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not bad. So with the full context, I am mad at you. So I got to give you both sides.
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean I don't I'm not mad about it. His opinion doesn't like make me.
Speaker 1: This is the thing you'll you have attention, So all that matters is what you do with the attention. Okay, Right, So I would tell you this, if you're gonna do this rap shit, the next record better be two or three weeks away, because you guys got to keep dripping. No, no, no, I think you got to stay consistent. We got to follow up to because I think Rock only dropped.
Speaker 2: A few records, right, But I think if you really want to do this for real, you got to treat this ship like a full time job.
Speaker 1: You have to stay consistent. Okay, Cool, the Stewe video dropped. What's the next move? What's the next Let me start listening to beats get ideas from him. Cool, we did a Stewie, Let's do this and drop another one. You know, I think that that's what I would tell you. But look, look you're let's that's what we're already on. Like I said, I have a lot of respect for you because you are raising two kids and you're literally a full time off. This is what you do. You raise children like are dealing with your six year old sucking up his bedroom and not listening, and you recorded a song within the last thirty days. Knowing that, I would say, hey, not bad, keep going, But I to with my opinion if you were just come up to me and I didn't know who you were.
Speaker 5: I can appreciate it.
Speaker 1: I don't. That's honestly personally.
Speaker 3: Personally, I feel like even if somebody who came up to you with the hardest song ever that you knew there was.
Speaker 1: What makes me care, it would be huh No, it's like what makes you care?
Speaker 3: That's that's what happens. That's what matters more than the song itself. So I feel the same way. If somebody could walk up to me tomorrow with a hit record and if I don't know nothing about them, what makes people where they're from or anything.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be like, that's cool. Uh yeah, good luck. I don't see it. Yeah, good definitely. So that's honestly a part of the process, and especially in your world, like yeah, yeah, listen to people who are that's more motivation. So you're gonna understand they're coming to you at curiosity too, because they're like, wait, blue face, so okay.
Speaker 4: So no, I know that it's a lot of like curiosity because a lot of the fans are like they came from like a whole different side, because a lot of fans came from like coming from him and whatever the else he was doing, and which is great, great, whatever can help him is great.
Speaker 5: But I'm not really worried about that.
Speaker 1: Listen, it's what I say. My two biggest things I can tell you is keep going.
Speaker 5: Keep consistent. And that's crazy. I said that.
Speaker 2: And it is very important that you do not let any of the critiques like the one I just gave you or the comments bother me.
Speaker 1: No discouraging. Discourage is the word, because because that was crazy, I've got to motivate you. It's got to motivate you. I mean, listen, I've had a worse on my No, I'm not, I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm glad I should you know he didn't tell he's.
Speaker 1: Like dogs behind my fucking vocals.
Speaker 2: It's crazy when I interviewed because you know, when I interview him, or when I've had him on my show, the people, Bro.
Speaker 1: I can't believe you had that bullshit because he's.
Speaker 5: A different person.
Speaker 1: The rest that he ever did on radio, ever was on our show.
Speaker 5: Really really yeah, first.
Speaker 1: Let me see and listen when I tell you the fucking people who texted me that were appalled that I would even give him a platform. Oh yeah, you guys gotta fucking chill. That's more international, that's more.
Speaker 5: It's great. I think it's great. I think that he turns every negative into a positive. So I don't really give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I mean, he embraced.
Speaker 5: He's teaching me how to turn the neative into a positive, like you, we made the song. We made the song right, And he's like, what are we calling it? What are we calling I'm like this is and that. And then I listened to it and I said, Stewie, come on, like like come on, like like I'm not playing.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm not doing none of this bullshit. Like what it's like everyone's hating.
Speaker 5: Come on, turn it up.
Speaker 1: Like people automatically are gonna hate on you because the situation, whether you're good or bad, they're gonna say something. But also with the situation, people are just automatically gonna hate on you.
Speaker 5: Great.
Speaker 1: All you gotta do is take that and re chant to let into more energy towards making music.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I agreeist take his advice and listen.
Speaker 1: I feel like I really bothered you. No, okay, gonna make sure I was trying to like you know, like.
Speaker 5: I don't let you know. I don't let you know you didn't bother me none.
Speaker 1: I think you're you seem solid as fun. I think you know you got a good woman here. Who's you know? Your kids? And uh, I keep dropping music.
Speaker 2: I will keep dropping, keep dropping absolutely hopefully the legal situation source itself.
Speaker 1: Do you have anything else coming soon? Ship music? Jadan Lexis to stream it?
Speaker 4: Is it on?
Speaker 1: It's out everywhere, everywhere, everywhere, everywhere, So more music on. Everything I'm doing up next is gonna be Jaden Lexis and stay on the lookout for that. And if you're not on the lookout, it's gonna show up. And it's too bad. God, you're gonna see it. It's gonna be your free You know what y'all should really do. Figure out a way to get Drew Ski in the next video.
Speaker 5: No, we're gonna name the next one to be at a party this weekend.
Speaker 1: The next song I'm be called if you and Drewski getting in the same place. That's viral.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because I was supposed to be at this party this weekend, but I came over here, so I was like, I don't care, but they was telling me come to this party. I was like, I'll be there if I'm there, but I could take care of you know, Blue, I got to cook breakfast and know who she is.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, of course exactly. I think I saw him say something on Twitter. Yeah that's blue face.
Speaker 4: Baby was wild and that's my that's my whatever.
Speaker 1: That's my other baby mama right there, shout out baby mama number three or eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was funny, though I agree it was funny. It was funny. I don't, I don't. I don't take no card to it.
Speaker 1: Listen, good luck on everything, and Blue listen, I'm brute for you there it is. Appreciate the sit down, guys, house arrest boom, here it fire.
Speaker 2: Hey, appreciate y'all watching another interview brought to you by our good folks at Hard Dean.
Speaker 1: Now listen, y'all.
Speaker 2: When you're in Las Vegas, you get in that fucking uber, you land at the airport, hit that TAXI, tell them to take you to Hard Dean, the number one premium cannabis.
Speaker 1: Dispensary in the fucking world, y'all. I'm telling you. You walk in, they treat you like a king or a queen or whatever you're into. All right, they got the craziest selection of premium cannabis. You'll see period anywhere, let alone in Las Vegas, but just anywhere, all right. Not only can you go get the best tree, you will get the best experience, the best customer service, the best bud tenders.
Speaker 2: You walk into Hard Dean and that shit just smells amazing. They got their own fucking scent. Literally, you get into my car, I got a bottle of it. My car smells like hard Dean because it's just the best fucking place. Go follow them online. Hardan Underscore Las Vegas, Hardan Underscore Las Vegas. Go to their website, Hardeanlasvegas dot com. All right, when you go, you're in Vegas, you pull up, tell them I sent you. They're gonna take care of you the right way.
Speaker 1: All right. Look they got these things in there, man, these moon Rock pre roles that I just had that just absolutely melted my face off. Shout out to hard Dean. All right, you gotta go fuck with Hardan Man Hardean Underscore Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Thank y'all, man. I love these guys. They're like family to us. And hey, we're gonna drop another interview soon. If you're watching this, you're at the end of the interview, though much love