Speaker 1: Welcome back to this episode of Emergency inter Com. You're I'm like touching your toes because I think it's a part of my body since it's like on my chair and you don't need to be on my chair.
Speaker 2: No, it's this is like a staple of the podcast now, like it's the only way I can be comfortable is if my legs are elevated to your chair.
Speaker 1: I saw comments of people being like, oh my god, I bet Drew like internally like shakes anytime any touches them. We always touch each other, and they were always touching.
Speaker 2: We're really touchy feely people like you'll get huh and say like if you ever met us, like you'd get that, but like no one wants that.
Speaker 1: Also, we're not touching like people we'd like randomly meet. But I guess when someone comes up to me, I do Like before COVID, I would always hug them like someone's like, oh my god, I know you.
Speaker 2: I would go in for I'm like, why not I literally hug everybody I meet. Yeah, I don't know if that's like a big no now, but like it'll literally like it could be like a business meeting and I'll like hug the person.
Speaker 1: Ow if it's like an adult, like I'll shake hands. Yeah, like I'll shake hands. Yeah, it's someone around our age, or it's like a friend of a friend, I'm fucking hugging you exactly, exactly, like if you seem like a peer, I'm hugging you, and I go like that, I hug and I go into the air and then they like give me a funny look, but they like wink it off.
Speaker 2: So it's new. It's new with you.
Speaker 1: Actually. One thing I do when update is I am so tired. I'm back to being like chronically tired as shit.
Speaker 2: Sleeping out until three am. But it's because you go to bed at like five pm every night or five am every night.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't fall asleep, but it's because I don't know. I I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just like, like my electronic it's just been overworked recently. We've just been working too much.
Speaker 1: We have been working a lot more than mutual because of my imposter syndrome. I've decided that like I need to be something like I need I need my roses, like I like I feel like so useless and like I haven't given anything to the world, which I already said in the last episode, and people are gonna be like, damn, girls, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: You're really harping on that, aren't shit?
Speaker 1: Yeah it's real. Yeah I know because I mean it. Like, we don't fake shit. We hate each ourselves, we hate each other.
Speaker 2: Well, I was waiting for you to be like, what's new with you, Drew?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay you even I needn't finish. Sorry, I'm actually so bad at like asking people about their day because I could just go on forever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me too. That is an insecurity. Sorry to cut you off, but that is an insecurity of mine. Is like, when I'm texting someone, I can make it somehow relatable to my life every single time and no matter what it is, and I.
Speaker 1: Will the way that you didn't go when I'm just talking to someone. But you said when I'm texting someone, is this Like is this because you don't like interact with a lot of people?
Speaker 2: I think because I don't interact with a lot of people in real life. But like if I if there's someone I'm like talking to or like just chatting with, and like they're like opening up to me, like and being like sensitive with me, Like somehow my narcissism like takes over it, and it becomes genuinely hard for me to not make it about myself. And I don't know what that says about me as a person.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I feel that I don't know if I like I'm I think I'm pretty good. Oh my god, you in your fucking funky water WALKI I think I'm like good at not making it about me, but I'm really bad at talking my fucking ass off. Like I will walk away from a conversation and be so embarrassed because I'm like, I did not shut the fuck up for thirty minutes. And it's especially worse when you're speaking to someone who isn't like very talkative, yeah, which like I should just be like, well whatever, that's like I'm very yeah, like that's how it's going to go. But as we'll just like ran across the floor. But I get so embarrassed because I'm like, oh my god, I am so annoying, Like I don't shut up for one second.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm the person that doesn't talk too much, Like I feel like I'm opposite to track. That's what we are.
Speaker 1: That's why our sex is really really good.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, none of that. Yes, how are you?
Speaker 1: What's up with you?
Speaker 2: Have you been? I didn't want to get into this, but since you asked, I have a bump on my face.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, I thought you were going to talk about what we were originally going to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll get to that after this. But I woke up one yesterday morning and I had a giant lump on my face, right on my where my man, do mandibule are? I think the the joint in my.
Speaker 1: Jaw, English, bitch, just by your ear.
Speaker 2: My joint in my jaw. I woke up with the giant bump on my face and it swelled really big yesterday where it was actually visible and it's it's sort of the touch, but it went down last night, but it's still sort of the touch. So basically, I have a growth on my face and I may or may not make it out of this. And that's what I'm saying, like you guys don't realize how precious life is. And I may wake up tomorrow and it could burst and infect my brain and I'll never be the same. And that's but you might be normal. It might make my brain normal. It spread to my eye too, Like my eye was red.
Speaker 1: So your eye was red because you took a fucking shower and you scratched the fuck out of your eyeball.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I just wanted to talk about that. Everyone's like, oh, due, it's probably just like a boil.
Speaker 1: It was actually so anoying. Kai was sitting on the couch and Drew went up to Kai, and Kai was like, oh, yeah, it's probably a cis. They'll maybe have to drain it, but like it could even be like acme like sis, like it might not be that big of a deal. And Drew so no, He's like, no, you don't understand. They're gonna have to like cut me open, and like trying so hard to get kinda be worried for him. Yes, that's all we do is worry for you.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. No one worries for me anymore. That's the saddest part about my life is no one's worried about me anymore. Maybe my mom, maybe my mom is worried about me. But like you really are all alone in this life, and that's you. It's me, myself and I versus the world.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: What was I saying?
Speaker 1: I don't know I was. I know, that's just a fucking saying you goddamn idiot, you were just singing.
Speaker 2: It in the same time. That's something we should do. One podcast episode is me trying to finish or even replicate the lyrics to a song because I don't know. I just listened to the song for the way it sounds. I don't care about lyrics.
Speaker 1: I don't understand when people say that because I'm like, unless unless you're because it makes sense obviously if you're listening to like IDM and stuff, because there is no lyrics there, so you're listening to like the music itself. But if you're listening to a song with lyrics, at the forefront of that song is the lyrics.
Speaker 2: I think that's why I fell so deeply, like down that rabbit hole, like in twenty sixteen of like SoundCloud rap, because it really is all beat driven, and I think a lot of music is beat driven and lyrics are just supporting and I just listened to the beats. And also part of me, like you know, everyone in my like close circle, nos, like I can't read. That's not a joke, Like I actually can't read out loud. So I just think I have like a problem understanding words in so.
Speaker 1: And the complete fucking opposite.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is crazy, Like okay, you're.
Speaker 1: Like you're like fingering my fucking pussy on the podcast with your feet right now.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I just like the warm Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, you there, girl, but don't move around like that. You're like caressing me.
Speaker 2: What were we saying? Oh, I was gonna say, like you can like clock a sample from like three million miles away. It's like actually terrified.
Speaker 1: I don't know why, but it's literally because my brain it's.
Speaker 2: Perk thirty walky slush.
Speaker 1: My god. The thing is that's only a visual gag. And everybody who's just listening you always do these weird visual things and nobody's what's the run stuff in that drink.
Speaker 2: B twelve or BE complex?
Speaker 1: Oh is it those little packets?
Speaker 2: No, it's a I got a dropper of B twelve, Like can I have some?
Speaker 1: I need some? I think I need like or BE twelve for energy or something. I don't know. My diets all fucked up. I'm like fully eating like pork and like chicken and shit again and like I'm just like destroying my body, going.
Speaker 2: Off the deepen yeah, it's be twelve. And then I put some mushroom extract and.
Speaker 1: That's I want to buy.
Speaker 2: LII was magnesium.
Speaker 1: I want to buy lines made to eat because I saw someone make like chicken nuggets out of it and it looked so fucking good. But fuck what I was saying, Oh, we're talking about like how my like sample brain. It's literally the same part of my brain that keeps like the Nicki Minaj files.
Speaker 2: That I'm like, oh, SpongeBob references. Nicki Minaj, you I don't have.
Speaker 1: That SpongeBob reference thing when people are like this is a SpongeBob Like everything in my life is a SpongeBob reference. I loved SpongeBob as a kid, But for some reason, that's not a cartoon, like I think of a lot a cartoon. I think of a lot is Flatjack.
Speaker 2: For some reason. Yeah, I like I think, you know, it's fucked up, Like this is genuinely like like one of my darkest secrets that like I'm actually afraid to admit to the Internet. And you know how we were just talking about yesterday, like we can like keep some things for ourselves. This is one thing that I've kept myself for too long, and I'm just gonna out myself on it because it's actually like fucked up that I haven't done this yet. But I never watched the Adventure Time, Like I don't think I've seen one episode of Adventure Time, like legitimately, I don't think. I think I maybe seen like three episodes.
Speaker 1: That is insane.
Speaker 2: I know, and everyone always talks about it and references it and it's like Mars and I don't get any of it, and I just play along and I'm like, yeah, it was so influential, like yeah, like and I don't get it.
Speaker 1: I never had literally me, when someone mentions the Beatles.
Speaker 2: I don't get it, never have, never will.
Speaker 1: I don't get it, never have, don't care to get it.
Speaker 2: Fuck the Beatles, No.
Speaker 1: Literally fucked the Beatles across the universe. I s this song by Fiona Apple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw a long ass time ago. Someone was like the only reason the Beatles were as famous as they were was because like literally everyone was horny like all the time because they have like porn and shit.
Speaker 1: Okay, here's my thing with the Beatles. I used to you know how people are like I know how to make like film bros. Mad at the drop of a hat. That's me With music bros. I know how to make a music like freak mad at the drop of a hat, because at the end of the day, this music shit is just something I like, actually have a love for, and I'm not using it to shield my fucking insecurities, which is what a lot of men do with their hobbies. Like they're like, I love music and film, but it's like more so because they have absolutely no confidence and a huge ego, so they need something like that that they didn't actually make to shield them.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, dude, I was just thinking about like some.
Speaker 1: I can't some freaks, some freaks we've encountered, but I know how to make those motherfuckers mad at the drop of a hat. Even film bros. Because again, like I don't love movies the way I love music, so I don't know much about movies, and I just be saying shit like yeah, okay, Quentin.
Speaker 2: Teraryn who like Quentin terarrn pooh pooh.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just like, I don't like the fuck do you want me to do do a backflip for him? Like I don't know. And music bros Are so easily aggravating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just like like you said, it's like their shield. It's like I own this, like this is my thing, and then it's yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: I guess that's that's all across the border, especially like I feel like now on the Internet because people are realizing like everybody's like and I have the same issue too. Everyone's like individualistic egos being burst because they're finding out like there are a lot of people on this planet who you even though you think the thing you like is so fucking niche, and only you know about it. If a thousand people know about it and you're on one side of the Internet, that that's what I was involved in, that there's a chance that everyone around you is involved in it.
Speaker 2: It just feels a lot bigger than it actually is. It's just this small little echo chamber of just shit that is just repeated and sent to the same people over and over again because of the algorithm sees you interacting with it every single time, and it just sucks you deeper and deeper and deeper and gets your brain just addicted to the literally.
Speaker 1: Also, like as you get older, you realize, like, who fucking gives a shit? Like I don't give a ship. I say that, but there's still so much music that I gay keep because I'm just like I am a gate keeper, preserving the culture or preserving it's like keeping some things for myself, Like I don't have to share everything.
Speaker 2: I like. Back to the Beatles thing though, Fuck the Beatles.
Speaker 1: No, literally, I like I of course, I'm like, yeah, whatever, they did their thing, Like I get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were influential. They did the thing.
Speaker 1: But did could they? Could the Beatles make Hotline Bling?
Speaker 2: Could the Beatles do Emily Monts? Emily Montes could do the Beatles, but the Beatles couldn't do Montes?
Speaker 1: I do not know who Emily Montes is. Yeah, I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: We'll show you after the podcast.
Speaker 1: No, because now I need to know.
Speaker 2: It's just like impossible to explain without It's like this, it's like an eight year old hyper pop. I don't know how. Oh I know, yeah, I know she makes hyper pop.
Speaker 1: I literally no, Like anybody could do the Beatles, but the Beatles can't do anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, like I just the Beatles. Yeah, they did some things back in their time, but like it's just it's.
Speaker 1: Just fun to say it's fun to say shit like this.
Speaker 2: Because it makes so many people. I know there's gonna be when people.
Speaker 1: Would be so fucking shocked when at the ripe age of eighteen, I was like, I've never heard a fucking Beatles album, Like I've never listened I never heard them growing up, unless it was like in the fucking B Movie, Like I feel like they have a song in the B Movie, Like I never listened to the Beatles. I didn't hear that shit on the radio. People were like, Oh, you didn't hear on the radio, bitch. I lived in fucking North Miami, Like you think I heard the Beatles on the radio, Like why the fuck would we play the Beatles? Like for maybe if I was still like like it was nap time and I was like, all right, like time to put something like really fucking boring on, so I die, Like I just I mean I say that.
Speaker 2: And like there are a few songs that I listened to still regularly by the Beatles. But it's just so fun to like piss the people off because I know, literally, the only reason I brought it shaky, the only reason I brought it back to that is because I just wanted to like pit because you were like, it's so easy to make people angry, and I just wanted to prove that point.
Speaker 1: There is not see but you're not true to the word of fuck the Beatles, because there is not a single Beatles song on any of my streaming platforms that I listened to. Yesterday, I was listening to a really old playlist and there was a Beatles song on it that like a friend of mine had put it on, and I literally laughed out loud because I was like, this is.
Speaker 2: So funny, Like, actually, you know what, I take back. I don't think I listened to a Beatles Beatles songs. I listened to what is it that collaboration album between John Lennon and his wife or John.
Speaker 1: In Yoko No see, I don't even know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally, I don't, like I was gonna say John Legend and his wife Christina Aguilera or Kegan. Yeah, I just I.
Speaker 1: Don't fucking care a bitch, Like I don't give a fuck if they were influential, They're okay, good, they did their job, just like some of you bitches say that about me, Like I don't.
Speaker 3: Give a fuck about the Beatles, Like it's a cycle like we we don't care who did what and where they were and who they were because I got the thing I wanted at the end, I don't give a fuck who did it, Like, I just don't care.
Speaker 1: But yeah, fuck the Beatles if no. I love when people are like it's reminds me of my childhood. I'm like, damn, your ship.
Speaker 2: Was boring childhood. Go touch some grass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't be like I'm trying to imagine my dad playing the Beatles around me. No, it just didn't happen. But I guess Also, I grew up in a Latin household, and I'm like, we were listening to Bachata, not Lost Beatles. But yeah, I don't even know where we were going with that because this has nothing to do with the original topic of this episode.
Speaker 2: I just went on a tangent about the Beatles sucking ass, but the original topic of this I mean, I guess I could tie it in like music was playing where we were, but oh.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, I have to say something. Yeah, there are a lot of songs that were popular amongst like specifically white people, that I do not relate to as kids, And every time it comes on in a club or party. I just act like I know the lyrics, and I'm like I have heard the song maybe five times, and each time it was at a party like this where it was like a lot of white people who were like screaming at the top of their lungs having time of their life. I can't even think of the song. And that's how I know I genuinely don't know it. It's like it's very like, uh, that song that was like I just yet eat killing Me? Oh yeah, I don't think I've ever heard that song in the day, like never in my life.
Speaker 2: Why does everyone know that?
Speaker 1: And everyone loves it? And I'm like I can play and act like I'm supposed.
Speaker 2: To like that fucking song called Kai. What's a song called I just can't Stop killing Me?
Speaker 1: It's killing The thing is I went through like an alternative face, So I feel like that should be on the docket of like I would. I love the Arctic Monkey, so like I should know that.
Speaker 2: We just learned about music and other places because I couldn't under my ballsack.
Speaker 1: I just have all of my files under my ballsack.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It starts killers oh, which is like a classic song that everybody.
Speaker 1: Knows I'm thinking of a different song. I'm like, mister Bride.
Speaker 2: Mister that's Yellow Magical Orchestra. Oh no, no, no, uh bring me the light. No op, mister Brice, what is that? What is that fucking song? Dunt Electric Orchestra?
Speaker 1: I was, yeah, I was like a Yellow Magic Orchestra. That's like that other group I'm thinking, And I was like, I would know that if that was from them, but it was. It's they have a spaceship on there.
Speaker 2: But you know it starts in my toes and meaning my nose. Every I do know that.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm like, hella pushing off white culture.
Speaker 2: What's it like in New York City. I'm a thousand miles. Why does no one put that on the club so pretty?
Speaker 1: Because it's like sad.
Speaker 2: Exactly, we need a club when you're sad. Oh my fucking god. That's actually that's called.
Speaker 1: Like a dive bar. That's what that is. That's what a dive bar. It's literally what a dive bar. And they have a jukebox so you can go play the sad.
Speaker 2: Sad, shy music. Okay, okay, let's get into the topic of this video this podcast.
Speaker 1: So I'm so sorry one more thing.
Speaker 2: I just realized, if I you're a big ball, I.
Speaker 1: Injected it, Yes, because if I injected enough fat into my vulva, my lips would fall like a ba ball.
Speaker 2: Now what if I slapped the ship out of you? The roles have been reversed because what the fuck? What is it about it? No, I'm thinking about it, but like I mean, it makes sense, but like in okay, I'm itching, you're making me itchy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the topic of today was our big night out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I guess I'll let you start it because I barely remember half of it. And also it.
Speaker 1: Starts with me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it starts with you.
Speaker 1: Okay. So me Andrew have an issue where we get invited out a lot. Well, we used to get invited out all the time, but as we became hermits, we would just never show up. So we stopped being invited out and we fully fell out of that like social like activity of going out. And people don't ask us to go to parties anymore because it's like which we never go. So people would like invite us and then we just want to show up.
Speaker 2: Also, it was peak pandemic. But another conversation, but keep going.
Speaker 5: But no.
Speaker 1: Even before that, we had like stopped for a while. I guess before pandemic we were kind of getting back into it, but we hadn't like made our footing yet, as like we're back to it. So it's it. As things started like opening back up, we weren't. It was it was silence. It was radio silence, and it was hurtful.
Speaker 2: And you and all of you know who you are, me like they're listening. I mean, if they were real lovers.
Speaker 1: They're not even inviting us to the party. They're not listening to the podcast. I have a burpsuck and it's like hurting.
Speaker 2: You need to suck it out.
Speaker 1: That was like vomit it.
Speaker 2: Hmmm, ooh, it smells like toast.
Speaker 1: It was a city.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 1: I'm about to ship myself. Also, I'm about to shit thro up. Okay. So recently I've been way more social. Drew, shut the fuck up because it's like overpowering my words. Ew. That was so gross. You look like a little kid. Sorry, and then you picked your nose.
Speaker 2: Itch. I didn't pick it, Itch.
Speaker 1: So recently I've been a lot more social.
Speaker 2: Does it feel like life is in slow motion right now? Like the last like thirty minutes. Have it felt like has it felt like slow motion for you?
Speaker 1: Yes? And no, it felt like very quick Weirdly for me, I.
Speaker 2: Feel like I'm in slow motion.
Speaker 1: Okay, you made me lose my train of thought, you fucking idiot. Oh okay. So recently, I've personally been a lot more social, Like anytime someone invites me out, I'm like, I go, I go, I go. But there's one homie who like has been inviting me out to parties and stuff, and I always say no. But it's usually because like the timing is awful. Like literally one of the nights I had like come home after a shoot and was like sobbing on the couch. Yeah, And then I was invited to a party and I was like, I literally can't go. I'm like in a depressive state on my couch right now. I'm like sinking into the abyss. But I got invited again, and Quinn also got invited, so I was like, you know what, if Quinn's going, I'll go, Like that is like a safety friend who I'm like, I know this friend who's going other than like if Drew wants to go. And at this point I didn't know if Drew wanted to go because we had both been running around and working all day. So I was like, there's a chance we don't go, and I was honestly fucking dreading it because I was so exhausted.
Speaker 2: Like I was actually surprisingly like the roles were reversed. Normally, it's like Enya does or once ago and I don't, But this time I was kind of like rooting for going out. I was kind of like I missed the last two outings because I just didn't want to go, and now like I have this opportunity to go, Like I'm kind of excited, but I'm not pushing it for it. Yeah, but like I was like, yeah, I'll go out, which is like surprising now for me, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I was literally so fucking exhausted, and I was like, oh, I do want to go, but I knew deep in my heart, I was like, this will probably be the last time I'm ever invited.
Speaker 2: Out before if you say no, if I if.
Speaker 1: I don't show up, because every time I'm like no, no, no no. And I had made a comment to them I was like, one of these days, I'm gonna ask for an invite though, And I fucking expect to get it, even though I keep saying no, but I obviously know that. Like it's like when you hit up a homieho like doesn't even reply to you, you're gonna stop hitting them up. Yeah, So I was like, I need to do this to show that I am the kind of person who will follow through on these social activities and all that I'm invited.
Speaker 2: Also, we were kind of like this is like the beginning of our social light era, like we want to be like little social lites kind of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like I literally have envy of Quinn because I don't know how fucking Quinn does it. But Quinn is genuinely like to me like Paris Hilton status social life, Like she she's like always everybody, always there, She's always on the scene, like everybody's talking to her, like she knows literally everyone. And I'm like, wow, that's crazy. But also like I feel like Quinn was like kind of made for that, and like I'm I'm looking at kind of I'm like I want to be that so bad, but like I can't. I don't know if I have brain capacity to do that, but we'll see, I'll push myself to do it. So yeah, whatever, whatever. I'm like granting at this point. But basically we go out to eat because we were like this is very important.
Speaker 2: We very very important. We eat a girthy bowl of fucking ramen, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ramen, and I have like way too much sushi.
Speaker 2: I eat good like I eat a bowl of ramen too, pork buns, like my stomach was full, Like it wasn't like I had an empty stomach.
Speaker 1: We had like a righty foundation for alcohol to be poorn on top.
Speaker 2: And like I've said in an earlier video, I mean, I guess you can already understand, like you're kind of putting the pieces together and seeing where this is going. But like I go out in Perge in Purge like two three, four times a year, Like I go out and it's not fun, like for anybody but myself, and even for myself, it's not fun. It's just like literally getting it all out. But I but I was like, no, like I'm not doing that. I'm just gonna have a social night, Like I'm just gonna be like a twenty something year old who doesn't fucking drink till they black out. I'm gonna have a good time, like I'm gonna enjoy myself. I'm gonna remember the night. I'm gonna drink lightly. We're not buying drinks at the club. We don't know if there's gonna be drinks there, but I'm gonna make sure that I'm not over drinking because it's just I don't want to feel like fucking garbage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Literally both of us were like okay, cause also like I've been going out often and I've like kind of perfected like that if there is drinks, like I'm good at being like no, I'll have like one or two and like I'll be chill and I can like rest there any that's even if drinks are free. Like I had gone to an event like a few nights before and it was like this open bar situation. I was like, oh, everyone's drinking. It is like a socially thing, So like, okay, I'll have like a drink, like nothing too crazy. I'm gonna make it back home, like saying, and in one piece and like whatever. So in my head I was like I can do that tonight too. And we even took the precaution of we this. I think this is where we fucked up. We should not have pregamed here because we each had like three shots before we left the house, which and.
Speaker 2: It was like within like thirty minutes, Like it wasn't it wasn't like pacing ourselves. It was three shots in like thirty minutes. But in my defense, I am terrible in social situations, like like I'm so unenjoyable and disgusting and like really cannot communicate with people, and like that is just exasperated by like loud music and people that I am like intimidated by are in love with. So the fear of going out without a shot in me like genuinely, like I wouldn't have gone if like we were like no pregame, but like now for now on, no pregame, like genuinely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially if there's a possibility of free drinks. Because we got there and I literally left my cards here because Drew has good self control, where like he won't buy something if he like set in his mind that he won't. I don't, especially if I'm like drunk, I'll be like I'll buy drinks like drinks, so everyone I don't care, Like everyone like let's go. So I left my cards here because we were like we're not buying anything. We get there there are free drinks.
Speaker 2: And bottle service.
Speaker 1: I don't know the club, and we just got too drunk. I don't I personally don't think I got too drunk, Like I've been told that even when I'm like, dude, I am so drunk right now that I handle myself pretty well, and it's like rare that I'm like to the point of like solaring words or anything like that. But that night I was drunk enough that in the videos I took and I like watched, I'm like, oh, I was, like I was drunk, and I don't like seeing that I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'll take over the story from here because it's.
Speaker 1: Kind of now it's your journey.
Speaker 2: Fucking roller coasters. So this is my version of the story. We take three shots at the house before we leave, we get into the uber. I'm feeling myself like I'm like.
Speaker 1: I know, before we got the uber, jews like I'm not drunk yet.
Speaker 2: And then he.
Speaker 1: Opened the door to the ers.
Speaker 2: Like like it's it's fucked up. Like I'm feeling myself like it's it's naughty, it's not. It's not looking so good so far. So then I get to the club like we're waiting outside. I have like zero anxieties. I'm like, yes, like my plan is working, like I like can communicate with people. Like whatever we get in, we get led through the fucking gross damn thing I don't fucking know to this like table and like immediately or served like a drink and like I take the shot and I'm like, okay, that's it, like I'm gonna chill. I'm gonna chill here, like please. And then for some reason, I just kept getting past drinks, like whether it was like in your drink like she's like take a sip of this, or like Quinn was like I'm done with this drink, like finish this like whatever, so I would just like do that, and then I became the garbage disposal of the night and like I'm literally so stingy. I was like I'm not letting like whatever, like this is like whatever, it's become this like I can't control it, like the trains move left the station, like I'm gonna just go for it. And I like really tried to withhold, like I tried with all my might to just not let this happen, but like it just I kept getting served drinks and then we're sitting at this other table, like just being rowdy, rambunctious, like idiots like try I think, I like try to embarrass myself in the club. Like I'm like, y'all take yourselves too serious. I'm gonna be the fool, like the gesture. But yes, so we're drinking. I'm drinking too much. I don't even like saying that because like I didn't drink too much. I don't know how it. I don't know how this happened, like it literally.
Speaker 1: Like also, to clarify, Drew has not drank in months. I think that's what it is, like personally, I literally think because like I it's not that I've like been drinking a lot, but like because I've been, it's not like I haven't drank in like months, Like I've been having like a drink every now and then and like a few drinks and like getting close to being drunk often enough that like I can go past the point of being drunk and be fine because my body is like I can handle this, but your body has literally not consumed alcohol for so long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a like I'm I'm sober man, I'm so here knows you no say no evil man, that's my life.
Speaker 1: That's not the same. Isn't that here no say no see no evil. That's what here knows, say no see no evil.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're just clowns in the club, like I like, I like making people look at me and laugh at me, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't care to look like a fool's ma. We're literally drunk. It's so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: It's like my way of getting the attention like other people do other things like look sexy, like do their makeup whatever, like I like. Yeah. So, like I was saying, I don't understand how I got here, but I ended up here and in the club like I was, I was acting normal like I wasn't like belligerent, I wasn't like doing stupid shit. I wasn't acting way too drunk, like I was holding my own And then like the nights winding down like me and and you're, like we've said before, our chillers, like we stay at the club or the like events until fucking the last second.
Speaker 1: It's probably that is the one thing I am embarrassed about about our behavior. We like do not take a signal to just fucking go home, Like we will hang until the very last moment. But again it's because that's what we do in our friend groups. Like all of our friends we hang out till the fucking crack of dawn until like our eyes are falling out of our head. So we have the bad habit of in social settings doing the same thing, but it doesn't read the same because we just seem like we literally have nowhere else to be, which is the truth. I have nowhere else to be. That's why I'm here, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But we like showed up thinking like we're gonna be there and like we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Be in and out, We're gonna be missing out.
Speaker 1: We're gonna showface, be mysterious, leave Mitch.
Speaker 2: No, no on on who's fucking a chord? Not mine? Because then it's like, okay, it's time to go, and I like hand in you on my phone and I'm like call like call the fucking uber, like, oh no, Gore, because I know he was destroying it. What was he destroying it? Which leaf was it? Yes? Oh my god? Whatever will just like constantly like ruins my life and like literally just.
Speaker 1: Someone else competent was like I literally can't tell if Jews like obsessed with a Zool or wants her.
Speaker 2: God both, Like I literally love a Zool with my whole heart and that's my fault that it was there. But yeah, I hand any of the phone and I'm like, oh, like I'm feeling it, like I'm starting to like.
Speaker 6: Lose Oh he's evil, you just put it like some Yeah it's dude.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he just like ruined the whole podcast from me. So I hand in my phone and given like I'm like call it uber, Like I'm starting to like lose consciousness at this point, like I'm starting to like lose touch.
Speaker 1: So crazy? Is you seemed so normal? Like Branton. I was also like very drunk, and I did see a video of both of us after and I was like I never need to see us that drunk again. And I'm like dancing onto it and I was like, oh, like also, I wonder if people think we're dating, like we like fucking grind and fuck.
Speaker 2: Each other clothes, but it's just fun, Like.
Speaker 1: No, yeah it is, And that's how people in Miami, that's how we show love. You grind on everybody you claim to love exactly, but La, people wouldn't understand that my Miami. You're right, here would understand me. Yeah, yeah, shaking my hand off.
Speaker 2: Okay, so yeah, you I get into the Uber, It's it's immediately bad, like immediately like I like collapse, like I I like im paralyzed. I can't feel my limbs, I'm not in my head, I can't say words. I'm sweating the most, so much, the most sweat I've ever created in my entire life. I'm like just out of every part of my body, like literally dripping sweat, and I'm like getting cooled, like I'm cold at this point, like because AC's blowing on me like it's fucked up, like and it's starting to look really bad.
Speaker 1: I'm literally Drew. We get in the car and I think it's fine, and I go to get on my phone and next thing I know, Drew's hand head is in my hand like I'm literally holding him up, and my hand is getting covered in sweat, like my hand is wet from him, like all the alcohol is dripping out of his pores. Like I think his body was literally like get and I was just holding him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I have no thoughts in my head, like I'm I feel sick, so I'm like I'm sick, but I'm not saying like like I.
Speaker 1: Get it's not communicating anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't speak like it's it's looking really.
Speaker 1: Really actually, you know, now that I think about it, you you did ask twice like how far? Like how far? Like you got like those words out because I remember going out loud of being like and looking forward and being like we're like three minutes, we're you're okay. It's like three minutes, like you're gonna be good, dude, Yeah that's fucking racing because he knew. But like I think it was less so much about your safety but more like get this motherfucker out of my car because I know he's gonna puke everywhere.
Speaker 2: Like so we pull up to the crib and like light clockwork, I opened the door and I just projectile vomit all over myself, like literally neon red because we drank fucking Fantom for a chaser and like rom and just all over me, like I can't think, I'm not thinking. I just get out of the car.
Speaker 1: I just like, yeah, you fall out, and I'm like crawling behind him to the where I'm like thank you so much. I'm so sorry, Like no vomit got in the car but he was like, no, it's okay, like please be safe, like it's okay, I understand, and I was like I'm so sorry, and like I just like push drew the rest out of the car.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I immediately collapse on the floor out front of our house like it's two am. I'm dead, like legitimately dead, Like I can't move, I can't think, I can't speak words like genuinely so fucked up. And then I continue just vomiting, like I keep throwing up all over the place like it's it's really not looking good. And then I start like like starting I'm starting to freak out, like I've never felt like this in my entire life, Like I know what being too drunk feels like, but I have never felt this feeling before. Where like my I'm like, I'm like cognitive, but I can't say words and I can't move my body, so I'm starting to panic and i'd like I'm like begging for an ambulance. I'm like, take me to the hospital, like please, someone like and then in your calls Josh and gets joshed out there, but Josh can't take me to the hospital, and and you can't take me to the hospital, so because she's too drunk, and I'm like begging, I'm like, please us call a fucking ambulance, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just like assessing, and like me and Josh are just standing there looking at his dead body.
Speaker 2: But also y'all are like, he doesn't need a fucking ambulance, Like he doesn't need an amy.
Speaker 1: No, because listen to this shit. In the middle of all of this, what you was leaving out is that every few minutes he would go video video, so we're like, you are the most annoying person ever.
Speaker 2: I didn't know the reason why. In my head, I was like, I need a video of me like this so I can remember this because I was one thousand percent, like for sure blacked out, and I was like, I need a video of this so I can be embarrassed by myself so I never do this again, because this is wrong in every sing the word.
Speaker 1: Like also like, I wanna don't make it seem like we're bad fucking people, because we I was just I.
Speaker 2: Felt in the moment I felt like it.
Speaker 1: I was like I was like no, and I was more cognitive than you because I was standing on my own two fucking feet and I'm the one who called Josh because I was like, when from my perspective, when you got out of the uber and you found the floor, I was like, stop, this motherfucker's about to die and I'm gonna have to kill myself on top of his dead, stupid fucking body. And I'm so pissed because I was like, I I am too drunk to like assess this fully because I could either like go into full panic or I could like stay calm and be like, all right, let me like actually look at this through a non panicked, like hypochondriac lens. And I was looking at you and you were like turning, you were like throwing up, and bitch. Also a round of applause for me, because I fucking hate vomit. It makes me and like I usually when my friends, I'm so sorry, I'm the worst person ever. When my friends are like so drunk that they're throwing up, I'm like, good luck. Yeah, like and usually Orion's on and I'm like, Mommy will help you, Daddy's going to bed, like I'm clucking out, But no one else was there, so I was like I was helping you. I was making sure you didn't continue throwing up on yourself. I was like grabbing your head and like I was.
Speaker 2: Like, put me on I said, put me on my side. I can't move. And then You're like, don't let me die.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I'm I'm a.
Speaker 2: Buffy, No, You're not gonna die. I'm begging. At this point, I'm like, please, like don't let me die, like take me to the hospital, like colin ambulance. I'm like, I have good insurance, Like I know it sounds scary, but please, like, I genuinely don't want to die on this sidewalk, and India and Josh are like, oh, like fuck, like maybe there is something actually wrong.
Speaker 1: He kept trying to get him up, and he literally like would not move and he would just be rolling and like growing like groaning, and like would take like and like taking these weird breaths and we were like, stop, he's dying. But then used to call an ambulance.
Speaker 2: I was I remember I had this vivid thought. I was like, I feel so bad for Indian Josh because like they're not going to take me to the hospital and I'm gonna die on this sidewalk and that is going to haunt them for the rest of their lives, and I genuinely was freaked out. I was like, this is so bad. So then I started like being like please please please, please, please please please, And then I did the staring thing. And that's why, No, that that wasn't.
Speaker 1: That wasn't until we were already at the er. You didn't stare at us. You were just when you were here.
Speaker 2: I don't remember the time, see, Yeah, when.
Speaker 1: You were on the floor, you literally like it was just really confusing because you were still like laughing.
Speaker 2: Because I think I was trying to I was trying not to scare all that. I was like, I'm gonna just put a smile on my face because I don't want them to be scared, but I need to be at the hospital.
Speaker 1: And then you And the other thing was our friend. This happened to them the night before that. They didn't have like that much to drink, but they were literally vomiting like all fucking night and we're completely like dying. Yeah, and the night before I panicked at that and I was like, I think he needs to go to the hospital because he should not be throwing that up that much. I've like seen people really fucked up and never do I see them throw up that much? And you were throwing up the same amount. So in my head I was like calm because that person woke up the next day and was like I feel completely fine, Like I don't know what happened to me, but I feel fine. So I was like calm in that aspect. And also I was like, bitch, I don't know much about insurance, but I know Dann while your insurance is not covering a fucking ambulance fee. And I know Drew because there have been multiple times where he has been like call by calling and then the next day I've been like, if you called an ambulance, I would be so fucking pissed at you. So I was like, I'm not calling an ambulance. So I was like, Okay, who is like a reliable person who I know is awake right now and like is like smart and like can handle this and like it's close. And I was like, I'm gonna call Kai and he's literally behind the camera like moving his fucking arms around. So I called Kay. I was like and he I face timed him because I wanted to see if the lights were on and shit, and lo and behold the lights were on in his scary room, my dad. He was using his fucking iPhone to watch TV.
Speaker 2: To keep going.
Speaker 1: I was like, I just showed him Drew and I was like, you need to help us. Like I don't even know what I said to Kaye on the phone. I was like that we need help, and he was like, yeah, I'm coming. So Kai hung up and he's like driving over and me and Josh are literally just like for everyone watching this is literally how I was standing looking at him because I was just like really drunk and had my boots on still and I was just.
Speaker 2: Like like come on, man, man, and also like.
Speaker 1: I was being selfish. I was like I was like I know he's not gonna die. Can we just like can I go to sleep? Like can you can like the men on my.
Speaker 2: While the men handle this on my way.
Speaker 1: Kai got there, tried to get Drew inside. Drew wouldn't go inside. Drew kept begging Kai to take him to the er, like begging.
Speaker 2: I just didn't want to die, like okay, next time I know that, like like I'm not actually like okay, I I'm not actually suicidal because in moments where I'm gonna die, I have like still a fight for life, like I still want to live well.
Speaker 1: Also like to be great to dying like that would be so fucking embarrassing. We get invited to like a club and there's free drinks and we don't know how to act, and you fucking die.
Speaker 2: I would blame it on them. I would write it in my notes.
Speaker 1: The girl, you've been dead. I would blame it on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: So Kai gets there, he like they I run upstairs to like change out of my fucking silly, little hole ass outfit because I'm like literally standing on the sidewalk in like the shortest skurt and like a sea through shirt. So I like run upstairs, change, like take my makeup off, come back downstairs, and I like grab a hydroflask full of water because I'm a good drunk and I'm like I need water because I need sober up. Like, so I like run downstairs. I get in the car. Also, I am drunk enough that bitch I took another l for you, because I it took I would. I don't know if KI realized I got so silent in those car rides because I literally had to put my head down and just like think about my own existence because I was like, I'm gonna start throwing up next because I've seen so much vomit today and I'm so drunk and I was so carc.
Speaker 2: My vomit stack and it was.
Speaker 1: All over me from touching dreak and.
Speaker 2: It was all over it, just like it stained the air.
Speaker 1: Like all over his face.
Speaker 2: It was dude, no, it was. It was bad. Like I was like phone like there was like foam on my fucking chin, Like it was gross and nasty. Like the photos after. I was like, dude, like this is that was not chill. Like I don't know what the fuck I was on, but like that was not chill. So they like take me to the hospital. We pull up, I'm still immobile. I can't move. I'm starting I'm like cognitive like I have like no, no, no. At this point, I'm there's nothing like going on in my head. I'm just like a rag doll like I'm there's nothing going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we're like it's starting to actually get worried because you would, like I feel like usually when people are really drunk, as time goes on, they get better, Like after that first throw up, they usually start sobering up and like getting back to normal, but Drew was not getting back to normal. He was like continuously throwing up and just like losing like life behind his eyes. So we were like, oh shit, like he needs to be seen. And of course the er is being hella fucking mean to us, like all the nurses are being so fucking mean to us, because we're like these twenty year olds who just pulled up and we're like, hey, our friend is like really really fucked up, and they're like from what And we're like, okay, he was drinking, but we are.
Speaker 2: You should have just said it overdosed. You shouldn't, I know.
Speaker 1: We should have fucking lied, but I was.
Speaker 2: I was just like, oh my god, imagine they like shot me with fucking narcian or something. And they were like, okay, he's good, go send me.
Speaker 1: But we were insinuating. We were like, we weirdly feel like it's something more because he's not we've never seen him act this way or whatever, and they're just like rolling their eyes at us. They I fill out all his shit. They're like, you've been here before, and I'm like he's been here before, Like what hospital are we at? Like it was the most random hospital.
Speaker 2: Ever, I'll just be going to the hospital.
Speaker 1: I know you literally just go to the er like you do it all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I don't know anybody who's gone to like emergency care more than you, Like you've gone so often.
Speaker 2: I go like twice a year.
Speaker 1: What I would, I would argue three and twenty nineteen there was a lot.
Speaker 2: I'm just like scared of my hope. So but two of the times in twenty nineteen were literally because my shit was impacted from constipation and I needed it to be leveled.
Speaker 1: Like you couldn't pay me to go to the er. I'd rather like be like borderline dying in my bedroom.
Speaker 2: Before I imagine, imagine this in twenty nineteen, two times out of the year, Drew laying on his side, doctor going in with shovel scooping shit out so I can spray shit out of my ass because the the magnesium didn't work. That's my life.
Speaker 7: So we like, I fill out all his shit and like, dude, there's the funniest picture that we need to put and Kai took it.
Speaker 1: It's like me Josh and Drew like I love that picture.
Speaker 2: So much, Like meet Josh holding the bag fucking angry because he was like having like such a peaceful night, I know, and I'm like rowing up into the bag. Enya's filling out my paperwork. It's an iconic photo.
Speaker 1: So we're like in there whatever, And then they keep trying to talk to me, and I'm also so drunk. I'm like, he needs help. I don't. I don't know what else to say. I don't know if Kai spoke to him or what, like, I kind of don't have like pure recognition of what I said. But I was like, he needs help. He won't stop throwing up, and I, dude, I kept I fully forgot that we had eaten. So I kept going like.
Speaker 2: You were like what I remember that you were like, Drew, when did you eat last? Drew, when was the last meal you had? Like, Drew like tell me, like when did you eat? And in my brain, I was like, I ate ramen with you like four hours ago.
Speaker 1: Forgot because I was drunk.
Speaker 7: So I was like, oh my god, my friend, like you need water, like he need flea.
Speaker 1: He needs hydration and food to soak up the alcohol. And like I just kept saying that and I was like I don't but I told him that I was like, I don't know the last time he ate. I don't know if he's had enough water. I don't know if he's like suffering from alcohol poisoning. But he won't stop throwing up. We tried to get him in the house, he like is fully immobile and we don't know what to do with him. She just looked at me and she was like, well, it's five hour way. And I was like, are you kidding me? And she was like yeah, And I was like, even if he's sitting here throwing up constantly, Like because also, bitch, if you were dying from alcohol poisoning and you were sitting behind me continuously puking, you would have died in the goddamn lobby. Yeah. Granted, there's like motherfuckers like hobbling around with.
Speaker 2: One foot in there, this gunshot victims like walking ways, they're like a fully healthy twenty three year old who had too much to drink.
Speaker 1: Or like the lady who like is about to lose her FUCKI.
Speaker 2: Give birth in the lobby, which which one?
Speaker 1: But yeah, and then they were like five hours in. Kai and me and Josh all looked at each.
Speaker 2: Other and we were like, sidebar, we're gonna take him home. We're gonna put him in the fucking bathroom, and if he lives, he lives, you know.
Speaker 1: And we were like, we're just gonna take him home and we're gonna watch him, because like originally we were gonna leave you at the hospital and be like, all right, we'll come back, like we can go to sleep, and like come back and he'll be like a.
Speaker 2: Lot, We're gonna leave me in the lobby.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the actual plan was. No, not leaving you in the lobby. In my head, you would get checked in and they would start taking care of you, and then I'd be like we could go home, I could go to sleep, wake up in the morning, come make sure he's alive, and they will tell me if he's dead. But now what was happening was we fully had to fucking sit with you until goddamn almost six in the morning and like make sure you were breathing. And Drew was so dead, Like when Kai went to go get the car, there was a moment where he this is the moment you remember, and we were talking about it's like there was a moment he had like his eyes were not glossy, like they weren't even glossed over. They were literally like fogged over, Like you looked like you had that like disease old people get when they're like starting to lose her And I was like, is there vomit in his eyes? Like why is I like that? And like me and Josh were just staring at you, like in this wheelchair like dying, and You're like literally like like this and like looking on at us, and we were.
Speaker 4: Just like staring at you, and me and Josh literally were like two people who aren't in the right state of mind to like fully make like a good solid grounding of if this person is gonna or not.
Speaker 1: And we were looking at each other and we were like, I think he's gonna be okay, And we were just looking at you, and we're like, he looks fucking dead, though, And you were just staring at us, not saying a word, like you were just staring us like and just looking at you, like there was genuinely mom where I was like, my best friend is going to die tonight, like you kept saying.
Speaker 2: I remember you said, You're like jure, like you can't fucking die because like the podcast, like the podcast relies on you I remember you said that out loud, and I was like, oh, like she cares about it.
Speaker 1: That's how I just shows her. I'm like, don't fuck with my.
Speaker 2: Money, bitch me.
Speaker 1: Don't fuck with my money.
Speaker 2: What money?
Speaker 1: Also, wait, this is such a like a tidbit to throw in there. Why the fuck did no one tell us that we accidentally had twenty ads on the God.
Speaker 2: Damn Yeah, y'all were watching twenty fucking ads in episode like are you deranged?
Speaker 1: Like it was automatically posting it on the episodes, like all the ads, and we went to go look because we were like, oh shit, we finally got monetized. Every single episode had twenty ads.
Speaker 2: Psycho. But yeah, I made it home. They carried me upstairs. They put me on the floor of the bathroom, set me up nice with like a lavender scented trash bag. Like I was continuing to va vomit and dry heave on the floor of the bathroom, and I just knocked out, and everybody left and checked on me periodically, and I woke up the next day and I felt amazing. That's the craziest part is I was like maybe three percent hungover, But then nighttime came and I wanted to die. I felt like I genuinely.
Speaker 1: Also, we were like, we're not eating like correctly. We like ate like fucking monsters, Like we should have had a proper good meal that next day and we literally each had half of Chipotle, and then at night came together and had one half together. Yeah, and ate really really dry overnight oats with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then McDonald's frien Tracee for dinner. I woke up the next morning actually, and I felt so good that I hopped in the bath and I took a bath. I know.
Speaker 1: When I woke up at like noon, Kay texted me he was like, is he alive? And I went and checked and there he was, just like snugs a bug.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I woke up at like seven am and hopped in the bath, chugged some water, and went to my bed and slept till one thirty.
Speaker 1: Dude. It was so insane. Also, I literally showered over Drew's dead oh yeah, because he was in the bathroom and we couldn't get him out of the bathroom because we were like we didn't want to move into the bed because we were like, we don't want him to throw up all over his shit. So he was in the bathroom and we would check up on him for like an hour. At this point, it's like four am, and we're like checking up on his dead body and he's like, We're like he's alive. We go and like stare at him and like see if he's breathing and checked dude, we would be like Drew Drue dead, like fully out knocked out, and I needed to fucking shower. I was not going to see covered in his goddamn pupe. So I was like, you know what, what's the worst that can happen? You could look up and see my fucking coucie. Like he's so drunk he wouldn't remember seeing my couci Anyways.
Speaker 2: It was one of the most magical moments in my life.
Speaker 1: Oh you saw no, but yeah, I literally like his dead body was like kind of like there was a corner where his back was turned, and I just like stood behind him and like got undressing through my clothes and like was in the shower and would just washing my hair and like would look down and there he was, like dead.
Speaker 2: I genuinely had zero recollection of that, Like I know, because.
Speaker 1: You were genuinely so knocked out I was shocked that you couldn't hear like the water fucking smashing on the ground next to your head.
Speaker 2: It was probably splashing on me, like genuinely zero percent.
Speaker 1: Remember that it was probably soothing the sound of water. But yeah, and then I went to bed and I was fully fine and I was vibing. Woke up, h popelet.
Speaker 5: Had the alcohol shits and yeah, that was the that was our night, that was our big night out. And that's why we need to go out more so that when we do go out it doesn't turn into that or not me. I've I've been living my social life like I've been a social girl.
Speaker 1: No more staying inside for enya and you's going out. I say that like I didn't commit to being a hermit for the rest of this week. I was like, I can't do that over again.
Speaker 2: That is the story of how I lost my mind. I'm still not fully recovered, like I have had like a brain fog hangover for the last four days.
Speaker 1: That's why you need to like go and experience social settings more often, so you don't like.
Speaker 2: Fully so I'm constantly in a brain fog. I No, I don't know the difference.
Speaker 1: Between because this is what happens. You get that you finally are like fuck it, I'll go out, But because you haven't been out in so long, you're like purging, and then you purge and then you're like in like fucking ketosis like zombie land for like four days, and then you're like, I'm never doing that again because that's what it leads to and I can't experience that again. But I'm like, girl, if you went out, when I went out, when I you out, we would go out. It wouldn't be that bad. Sometimes it's like socially overstimulating. And then although this is like awful, I feel bad. I don't want to like be the person who's like, what's it called like, I don't want to like make it seem like you have to have a drink when you're like socially anxious, because I know that can like lead people down a bad path, and you do not have to rely on that, because.
Speaker 2: Sometimes that's why I don't go.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I just bite the bullet and I like get through like the first like twenty minutes of like social anxiety. But then once you're comforted and grounded in the space, you're like, oh, this is fully fine, Like I've done the d ding and like been out with friends and like where I'm fully sober, and I'm like there and I'm like, this is very overstimulating and i can't carry a conversation and I'm screaming over the people I'm talking to and not letting them talk because I'm so nervous and I don't want to be silent and make them think I'm panicking, so I'm talking way too much. But then once you've done that to like three people and harm three people mentally like that, you can move on for the rest of the night.
Speaker 2: And be a normal person, emotional, irist. For me, I like my purge. I know it's not fun for everybody. It's only fun for me. It's fun.
Speaker 1: It's fun for me because I still had a good time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I do my purging once twice a year, probably never again. And I'm good with that.
Speaker 1: And we bought you in social settings girl, I'm a hermit. See. But the thing is now I go out and I get my stories and where are your stories?
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's the episode. The moral of the story is me and.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have like the castiest, sloppiest seton just be careful with who you surround yourself with because they will let you down the sidewalk. We didn't, though, Like we didn't. I called, I called Papa Kai and he came and he did. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I am so grateful for the friends I have because I would have slept on the sidewalk and probably been kidnapped had they not been there and been genuinely kind people. So thank you guys fair making sure I was alright, because you know, I'd probably do the same for you, probably when.
Speaker 5: You see.
Speaker 2: The thing is.
Speaker 1: The thing is like I can handle my liquor and I would never be on the fucking sidewalk somewhere. That's the difference between people like me and you, Like I can get fucked up and I make it in the house.
Speaker 2: I whatever.
Speaker 1: Man, there's just like I've literally only been that black out once and O'Ryan carried me to bed, like, Mammy, Mama, Mama Ryan.
Speaker 2: Let's do media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have to hurry because I'm actually about to ship myself. Can I go first so I can go shit and you can finish the podcast by yourself. Like I'm actually about to ship myself. I want to sound cool and be like so this is what I've been listening to this week, Like here are my like little things, but I've been listening to so much Drake the past week.
Speaker 2: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I've been listening to Drake, which not is it like inherently not cool, but like compared to me sitting up here and being like, here's this like underground like random artists like go learn a little, go learn something, I'm like, uh, I've been listening to Drake. I've been listening to a lot of Byson Tiller, and then I've been listening to like two of the most popular fucking artists in the world, and like go take a Gandler, like go listen, and then many times by Dijon and Superstars, by Eve's Tumor. Those songs back to back make me feel like I could grab a human and rip all of their fucking bones apart from the cartilage. Like it makes me feel so powerful driving and that and screaming and I be hitting the fucking ceiling and I'm like screaming my goddamn lungs out.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. Yeah to watch what happens, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And watches it because I don't let anybody get away from what I'm listening to I literally opened Robinhood instead of Fletterbox by accident. And then I haven't watched any movies, written at any books, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Go shit, all right, bye, I carry it. I'll carry it to the end. Oh so nice. Okay, now that my feet are exposed. My media for the week. My songs are Gango by BK the Ruler. Great song makes me feel like Location by Playboy Catti. It's just so beautiful and happy, and then uh, you want to see me dead because of my House by Viper really just depressing song, awesome production, but just like really repetitive. Whatever, it's awesome. Just go listen to it, and I'm possible or Impossible by Figurine. It's in my newest video. But it just makes me really happy and it makes me happy to be alive. And then also go watch squad Games. It is legitimately so fucking good. I mean, like, I feel like it's kind of predictable, but like, also it's just fucking awesome. And I know I'm appreciated to the choir at this point, but yeah, it's fantastic and it was very very refreshing and just ripped my fucking heart out thirty six times. See I love when a TV show kills people you love because I like feeling the pain of that. But that is emergency intercome, leave me the fuck alone, and never speak to me again. Thank you.