Speaker 1: Well, we have come in to get sang you a cons.
Speaker 2: Will be.
Speaker 1: And if you want a little banging ye I come along.
Speaker 3: Brian Cole Junior, a thirty year old white man from the DC suburbs, is charted with transporting an explosive device in interstate commerce. People on a boat in the middle of the Caribbean carrying cocaine are not a direct threat to the lives of our service members or Americans.
Speaker 4: Our police officers will not coordinate with ICE or any federal agency around immigration law enforcement work.
Speaker 5: Fradom is back in style. Welcome to the Revolution.
Speaker 6: Come in, goa way, I GETZ and sang you a conscious new Sean Hennity Show, more him the scenes, information on freaking news and more bold inspired.
Speaker 7: Solutions for America.
Speaker 8: Going up next our final News roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 6: All right, News round Up and Information Overload Hour. Here is our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean if you want to join us. We have spent an inordinate amount of time on the issue of the failure, the despicable, disgusting failure of Obamacare and you know, for people out there that want to believe in the Green New Deal and cradle to grave and womb to the tomb socialism, and all my fears and all my anxieties and all my worries in the world will be taken away because the government is going to take care of my children and take care of me, and everything's going to be free, free, free, free, free. Well didn't quite work out. How are your government schools doing? How's that law in order to work in your town or city that has defund dismantled, no bail reimagine the police? How did the border is secured? Borders closed? Policies of Biden and Harris work out for you. Everything government promises. They'd usually botch up Social Security. The money was supposed to be put in a lock box, Well, they raided it and squandered the money. It's headed towards insolvency. The same with Medicaid. But the promises of Obamacare were clear, keep your doctor, keep your plan. Average families saves on average twenty five hundred dollars per year. We warned you on this program at the time that this was a system design to funnel every American into a government run universal health care system that would be catastrophic, as evidence for by the way, single pair system in Canada. Why so many Canadians come to America when they need health care in a timely matter. So if you look at this now that was the original plan, what are the results. Millions of Americans lost their doctors, millions lost their plans, and nobody's saving on average twenty five hundred dollars per family per year. Just the opposite, Americans are paying anywhere between two hundred and twenty five and over three hundred percent more than when Obamacare or the Affordable Care Actors they like to label it went into effect. And by the way, if it's so affordable, why did Joe Biden, you know, put in and Democrats put in temporary subsidies? They caused this mess. Obamacares was theirs. They passed it with reconciliation by one vote, you know, just like you know during COVID, the Obamacare subsidies, they they designed it to be temporary. And now that it's expiring, the Affordable Care Act, they're realizing the increase in premiums is so severe because everything they promised false that they're trying to make this a big political asue Republicans want you to die. No, Republicans don't want you to die. And anyway, the Wall Street Journal they had an editorial new report the GAO on Obamacare subsidies being ripe for continued fraud. And we've had doctor ros talking about this at length. Now we had John Thune on TV last night. And Republicans have a plan. The president has a plan, the President, for example, backing the Republican proposal that would put as much as fifteen hundred dollars directly into every American's health care savings account. I've been talking about this since the Cato Institute came out with a book called Patient.
Speaker 1: Power, many many years ago.
Speaker 6: But we also have new innovation as well, tell Amedicine healthcare cooperatives. That's where our friend doctor Josh Umber, you know, we've been having him on the program for nearly a decade for crying out loud, fifty bucks a month, unlimited care, twenty four hour care with a doctor. And then you get catastrophic you know care in case you have a bad accident, stroke, heart attack, and you're covered and you're saving a fortune. There's so many ways to get better. Care for less money, but they never want to go into this anyway. I'm going to introduce it our guests here in a second. Luke Roseac here is him. Luke was a witness at the US Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship yesterday on the fraud that is filled in the SBA program. And here's part of what he said.
Speaker 3: At least five percent of all federal contracting dollars are diverted through set asides. But these billions don't go to poor minorities in your states. They go to insiders in the suburbs of DC, which are already the wealthiest counties in the country.
Speaker 1: Now, we'll check in with Luke in just a moment.
Speaker 6: Also, doctor Brian Blaze, he himself testified before the House Judiciary Committee on fighting Obamacare subsidy fraud.
Speaker 4: Specifically, listen, the promised affordable, high quality insurance and it failed. Millions of families lost their health plans and doctors, premiums and deductible sword and networks narrowed the law entrenched and inefficient insurance dominated health sector with massive subsidies flowing straight from the Treasury to health insurance companies. A new joint Economic Committee report found that the main winners from the subsidies are health insurers, whose stock prices have soared because of the ACA.
Speaker 6: All right, doctor Brian Blaze joins us now, and also Luke Rosiac investigative reporter Deli Wire.
Speaker 1: Welcome both of you back to the program.
Speaker 6: Brian Blaze, by the way, former Trump advisor staffer, president of the Paragon Health Institute.
Speaker 1: All right, Louke catta to go.
Speaker 6: And is there anything that I'm saying about the failed promises of Obamacare that's wrong?
Speaker 9: Hey, Sean, No, you're right.
Speaker 2: These are massive programs run by the Small Business Administration PPP where you're having some mallies stealing all the PPP loans, and you had people the Biden administration was doling these business loans out to people who were uploading pictures of Barbie dolls where you were supposed to be showing a picture yourself. And apparently we're told, just as all the somalis are vetted, all the biometrics were run on these Barbie dolls too, and they turned out to be apparently adequately proven to be real people for the Biden administration. But the other big program is minority contracting which is the thing James O. Keef highlighted a couple of weeks ago where you had this company that's supposedly owned by Native Americans and they bragged about how they would get one hundred million dollar contract and then they would just keep fifty five million and pay eccentsure to do thirty five million to do the actual work. So Joanie Ernst and that committee is doing good work. It's been fifty years that they've had this program. It started in the seventies helping black people, but now we have all these immigrants who come in they're and their minorities, so they actually get preference for government contracts over white Americans, which is kind of a crazy way for the US government to run itself. And it almos reminds me of the Smally fraud, where were benefits are going to foreigners that Americans don't get. And then the second similarity is everybody kind of knew that this was going on, and everybody in the SMALLI community knew people were defrauding.
Speaker 9: Same thing.
Speaker 2: Everybody in DC knew that these contracts were scams. I mean there's there's you know, the companies that say they're run by Alaskans like Eskimos and they're getting defense contracts, and you've got you had Republicans and back in the day like Ted Stevens representing Alaska who said you weren't allowed to touch these things because they're all it's just the swamp and everybody's protecting they're part of the grift. And Jony Earnst is saying enough, we're not gonna We're not gonna pretend this isn't a massive scam anymore, because minority contracting is a is a fifty billion dollar a year scam.
Speaker 6: Well, I've found both your testimonies very compelling. Brian, you testified before the Centate Finance Committee about the rising cost of healthcare, and what I liked is you also talked about solutions and you came up with nine specific ideas to make health care more affordable. You know, the ideas that I've champion on this program for you know, twenty years, health savings accounts, healthcare cooperatives like Atlas MD. Also, I'm a big believer in tell amedicine. I think people there's so many more affordable ways to do stuff. I think when my kids were young and they'd get the croup. You remember the croup, but it's like or sound like a seal, and you know, you're taking the emergency room, and all night long they'd make you, you know, put you know, you know, some mist and let your kids breathe in the mist. And then at the end of the night they'd end up giving the kid, you know, a mild steroid and the problem went away.
Speaker 1: You know, you just can do that over the phone.
Speaker 6: You don't need to spend five hours wasting your time overnight in an emergency room.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, Obamacare crowded out a lot of those free markets alternatives that make so much more sense. And the issue before Congress right now is whether to extend these COVID era subsidies. So there are permanent subsidies in Obamacare, those continue, but the Democrats juice those during COVID And these are subsidies that go directly to health insurance companies, and what we know now is that they've led to massive amounts of improper enrollment and fraud. They're actually twelve million people covered with an Obamacare plan in twenty twenty four that didn't use the health plan a single time. And what it's happening is the Treasury is sending monthly checks directly to health insurance companies on behalf of individuals that never used the plan, and the gaos OZ.
Speaker 6: Toll me there's like fourteen million that we know of that don't even know they're eligible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of people that have been signed up through broker and agent scams to take advantage of this, that have no idea that they're enrolled in the coverage. And if you don't know you're enrolled in the coverage, we would expect that you don't use the coverage for anything. The Biden administration covered up this data. They didn't release the number of what we call zero claim enrollees. In August, the Trump administration released the data, and in twenty twenty four, twelve million people didn't use their health plan a single time. Insurers got thirty five billion dollars from taxpayers that year on behalf of individuals that didn't use their health plan a single time. And what the Democrats want to do is continue these COVID era subsidies that give insurers massive pricing power that have led to massive frauds to lead employers to drop coverage without any reforms. They are not acknowledging any of the underlying problems with obonac here. Unfortunately, you know, the Senate today rejected their proposal.
Speaker 6: All right, quick break right back, We'll continue. Uh, why is it Democrats want to double down on the worst failure that healthcare has ever seen. You'll have to ask them more with Luke Rosiack and Brian Blaze on the other side than your calls coming up. Probably we continue now. Democrats want more and more money for Obamacare, the Affordable Care Act. They want permanent subsidies. I guess it's not that affordable, they continue. Luke Rosiack, Brian Blaze, both both testifying before Congress this week. The sad part is, Brian, is they want to double down on failure and triple down on failure and then demagogue the entire issue and turn it into the usual meta scare type of rhetoric, which is Republicans want grandma and grandpa to die.
Speaker 1: That's their plan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and Republicans need to push back and they have alternatives. And I think the President has been very clear that we need to stop sending money directly to health insurance. You know, the government is going to subsidize healthcare for lower income Americans. Why don't we do that directly by giving the financial control to them so that they can choose the care that works best for them and empower them with additional options and choices like the ones you mentioned earlier.
Speaker 1: Well, let me go back if I can, to Luke.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, I think these innovative healthcare solutions of the future, and we're not even keeping up with modern technology, and that to me in and of itself is frustrating. But we can't get rid of Obamacare. We don't have the votes to get rid of Obamacare. I wish we could get rid of Obamacare, but you know, at this point, I'm not sure if it's something that's going to happen. I mean, we came within one vote of getting rid of Obamacare, and then John McCain, you know, last minute, made it switch this vote and ruin the opportunity to one chance we had to get.
Speaker 1: Rid of it.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: I mean, even with the ADA contracting, there's no It doesn't seem like if Republicans can't get rid of that, which is clearly illegal, then I don't see how they're going to get rid of of of Bombacare. But some of these Supreme Court rulings are basically saying it's illegal to treat Americans differently based on race. So there are a whole class of programs that have gone on for many years, and this eight a minority contracting is one of them that they're basically illegal. And that's why I'm advocating for Congress to go back and revisit this program because there's a court injunction that's making it so you don't get automatic preferences because you're black, but you can write an essay now that you're disadvantage. The whole thing makes no sense because you know, Elizabeth Warren could write an essay talking about how she's a Native American. Suddenly she's getting no bid contracts. But it's no way to run a government. You know, if you're having the plumber come out to your house, you'd get three bids. The government doesn't do that if you're a minority. So it's basically everybody, including women, get this. Everybody but a white male. This is the kind of thing. This is low hanging fruit that the Senate Republicans can come together and say, because of the Supreme Court, we've got to rewrite this program anyway, it's been fifty years, and let the Democrats filibusterer if they want to defend illegal and fraud ridden programs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's unbelievable. We'll give you Luke the last word on this.
Speaker 2: So they get the government contractors. If you're minority, you get one of these contracts. There's a guy who buys toilet paper from Walmart and then resells it to the government at a fivefold markup just because he's black. They we're literally just flushing government money down the toilet as part of this dei scheme called Ada contracting.
Speaker 6: Now it's like, you know, the biggest fraud, the worst way to run anything in the entire world. And you know, if you're in favor of modernization and technology and real healthcare at affordable rates, you know, you're viewed as some type.
Speaker 1: Of enemy of everybody. It's unreal. But that's the state of politics today, isn't it. Anyway.
Speaker 6: I appreciate both of you. Eight hundred nine four one, Shawn our number. If you want to be a part of the program by twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred nine to four one, Sean, if you want to join us. All right, I want to know what's on my holiday list this season. One is the brand I trust, and that is the brand our US military relies on. And that is that moment that God forbid, moments somebody wants to kill you, kill your family, and that's where six hour firearms come in. You don't have to worry about being a crime statistic if you prepare and train for personal safety protection for you and your loved ones. There are sometimes people will want to kill you and you'd want to be able to protect yourself. Personal safety plan is a gift that we can give all of those people we love. And the beauty about SIG Sour they are the leader in firearms. They have a two hundred and seventy year history of precision craftsmanship, quality, reliability. You have nearly four thousand employees, many retired military in New Hampshire, beautiful facilities. They're building out the next generation of weaponry to protect ourselves and the SIG Sour P three sixty five is the most popular best selling concealed carry pistol on the market today.
Speaker 1: It's what our own military carries.
Speaker 6: I carry one every day and you can go to SIG sour dot com slash Hannity. You'll get to see their dealer list in your area and you can try one for yourself. And owning two of them, I can tell you firsthand the P three sixty five. It's comfortable, it's easy to shoot, it's an amazing firearm. Anyway, just go to sig sour dot com slash Hannity. When you go there, they'll give you a discount just because you listen to this show and they'll help you find the dealer near you at sig sour dot com slash Hannity Today. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Laurie and Linda's state, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: What's up, Lorie? How are you hi?
Speaker 10: Sean, thanks for taking my call. I heard something disturbing the other day. You said you've never seen PSO in concert.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean the Trans Siberian Orchestra.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, you have to put it on your bucket with.
Speaker 1: I have not.
Speaker 6: I know, I'm not sure when I'm actually it may be I might have missed it. To be honest with you, I think they were in town and I missed it. You know the problem is I work all day and all night and all overnight, and I never stop. You know my work, I mean my downtime is weekends, and even on my downtime when nobody's looking in my life and paying attention, I'm usually working too. And Linda could make testify that.
Speaker 10: To make sure you do. I mean, it is nothing you've ever seen before and you'll ever see again.
Speaker 2: Stay paid.
Speaker 1: So you agree with me, Just say Linda is wrong. Wrong, The defense is wrong.
Speaker 10: The defense is wrong, don't get me wrong. Perfect the old stuff too, but you'll never.
Speaker 1: But you like, but you're with me. You like the new stuff a lot better.
Speaker 10: Absolutely, and you not even close.
Speaker 1: That's because you have really good taste.
Speaker 11: Oh my god. Well you let the woman get to a point. You're like gloating in your bliss that she agrees with you.
Speaker 6: Well, sorry, because you stack the calls with people that only what's about bros? Excuse me? You do so stop stop? You know, pulling an Adam schiff on us. Question did you speak to sy?
Speaker 1: I just want I just no, no, no, laur You got to answer. You got to answer that question. Did you talk to me today? Did I call you?
Speaker 2: You call me?
Speaker 1: Did you talk did you talk to Linda? Today.
Speaker 10: I did not talk to Linda today.
Speaker 1: Boom boom boom one for me. Sorry, Lauria, go ahead. Yeah, but she she's like, you know, how do you say?
Speaker 6: This's like a mama bear and she's all over the staff only put callers on that like me.
Speaker 1: That's what she does.
Speaker 11: That is You're right, Sean, That's what I do in between all the other things that I do for the show. I'm like, by the way, only people who walt with anyway.
Speaker 6: I'm taking your recommendation, Laurie. I think that's great. I know you go see them every year. Have you gone to see them this year?
Speaker 1: Yet?
Speaker 10: I have actually gone every year for the last fifteen years.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, that's amazing. That music's amazing. I heard the show's amazing. I just have not gotten one myself. But thank you, Laurie. We appreciate it. Let us get to our busy phones. Jean in Minnesota, what's up, Gene? The United Socialist Utopia of campon Tim?
Speaker 1: How are you very well?
Speaker 12: Sean? Thank you. I just thought i'd try and share a piece of information about the Minnesota fraud case that I'm not seeing reported very often in the news up here. Our legislature has a clause they put in nineteen seventy called the Emergency Powers Act. We nickname it the Kingship Clause. In March of twenty Governor Walls gave himself that kingship and the law says he can keep it for thirty days. Governor Walls kept it for four hundred and seventy four days until July of twenty one. And during that time he was solely responsible without the legislature, distributing those federal funds to all the people in these fraud cases. Now, and there's only two possibilities. Either he's a total impecule or he's complicit in the fraud and the crime.
Speaker 6: He was warned extensively, Congresswoman Omar, I'm convinced when the facts come in, was fully aware of what was going on here. I mean the amount of money that was that they ripped off the American taxpayers. They were warned about it, but they didn't want to alienate a big voting block in Minnesota, and it just grew exponentially, as I went into great detail earlier in the program about and it's just so sad. My question for you is, why why are you living in Minnesota.
Speaker 12: It's a very very blue state, and getting out is tougher than you think sometimes. Why Mostly because of the tax issues that you're going to if we bail out of here, we're going to face in Minnesota tax system. It's quite incredible up here.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, do you mean they charge you an exit tax?
Speaker 12: Well, you're going to get hit two ways. You're going to get hit with capital gains tax on your home up here, and the inheritance tax up here, which is thirteen million dollars for the Feds is only.
Speaker 6: Well, remember, federally, if you buy a home within a certain amount of time. I think it's six months of me, I don't remember off the top of my head. It doesn't matter where you buy it. You can take that capital gains and roll it into your next home, especially if it's your primary residence. That's not a problem. That's not a state issue. That's a federal tax issue.
Speaker 12: Right right, you're not wrong, you're not wrong.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, good luck, there's your I just gave you your get out of jail free card.
Speaker 1: Let's see what you do with it. Back to our busy phones.
Speaker 6: Let us say hi to Patrick in San Diego, Cogo radio.
Speaker 1: What's up, Patrick? How are you, sir?
Speaker 9: I'm doing great, Sean, living in the land of four dollars and eighty five cent gas. But I have two topics for you.
Speaker 1: One is, can you imagine that?
Speaker 6: I mean, you know what I'm paying in Florida and now I have the Tesla, but I I have one gas powered car. We're paying like two point fifty gallon a regular gas.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine paying double? And you pay the highest income taxes in the country, highest sales taxes in the country, highest poverty rate in the country, highest homeless rate in the country, worse schools in the country, worst quality of life all over the state of California. And your governor's out there podcasting, tweeting, making AI videos against Donald Trump, headed to Brazil, Texas, and everywhere else in the world, and he's doing every and not even helping out the people in the Pacific. Polis says, what the hell?
Speaker 9: It's cheaper form to be out of the country than live in California. But my topics were, why can't the GOP pass a standalone after this issue they're doing with a standalone bill that protects private healthcare, you can't tax it. You can't put fees on it. You can't punish doctors, you can't punish insurance companies and protect because that would stop universal health care and put a threshold on it that to remove it, it has to be like a seventy five percent vote to take away private health care. The second issue, real quick is why can't if you have harm from a federal fugitive that's been released by a sanctuary city or state and they steal from you, they hurt you, they steal from the store, why can't you sue those sanctuary cities and states for damages when they knowingly released a federal fugitive back into the community.
Speaker 6: So you should be able to do that, no doubt about it, because there's culpability on their part, there's negligence on their part.
Speaker 1: And the same with not secure in the border.
Speaker 6: As far as I'm concerned, that was that was almost like a criminal ring and they just flat out lie to us and we're all not safe as a result of it. Okay, anyway, I appreciate the call Patrick, hanging there man? Uh Andrew in New Joisey?
Speaker 1: What's up? Andrew? How are you hi?
Speaker 13: Sean? How are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm good. How are you.
Speaker 13: I'm fine, Selan, I got some questions. I always wanted to.
Speaker 8: It kind of it's a little annoying. You see groups of Democrats all over the place, all with their signs following this and that about trumpet.
Speaker 13: You never see anybody.
Speaker 8: Out there backing Trump up. But all the Republicans that are out there that voted for him, that know what, he had his back against the wall from the time he stepped into office and everything he's trying to do.
Speaker 13: We never see people in groups out there arguing and letting people know that they backed Trump up.
Speaker 8: Boy?
Speaker 13: Is that?
Speaker 6: Look, it's a great question, and I can't explain crazy. You're asking me to explain crazy, right, I think that. I think the left is angry, they're lashing out, They're bitter. I think it's like a psychological disturbance. I do believe there is a phenomenon of Trump de arrangement syndrome, and I think it's real. You know, I mean, have you experienced it in your life?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I sure have.
Speaker 8: You know. I just where are all the Trump supporters. Why aren't they out there with their signs in the streets and letting everybody know.
Speaker 13: That they approve of what Trump is doing.
Speaker 1: Because they're busy.
Speaker 6: Well, they do show up at rallies when the president's in town, but they're busy working and raising their families. And you know, we're still recovering from the Biden Harris economic hangover. The good news is finally we're beginning to see progress. But it takes, as I've been pointing out, time for these policies to get infused into the economic bloodstream. It's happening, and it's gonna start accelerating as the new year starts and the tax cuts go into effect, and Americans are gonna think there's gonna be a discernible difference. And by the time we get to the second quarter and of the second quarter next year, I expect, you know, you're gonna see dramatic improvement. And then Democrats they can take that word affordability and they can shove it because it's not gonna mean anything to anybody. That's my guess. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call back to my free state of Florida. Chris Next Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 7: Hi, Sean, thanks for taking my call, big fan. I'm a law enforcement officer federal law enforcement officer.
Speaker 1: At Thank you, by the way, thanks for what you do.
Speaker 9: Oh, it's my honor.
Speaker 7: It's my honor. I am in the Great State of Florida. However, I'm one of the probably you can call me crazy. I am moving to Washington, d C. I accept the position at the Pentagon to work as a police officer there. And one of the reasons being is not because of the high cost of living and being in a blue area again because I'm a transplant. Because I feel I have a greater calling something I have to do working for my country, to help this administration. Dan Bongino did it, others have done it, and I'm leaving obviously the Great State of Florida. I love the freedom here, but I feel that God is calling and saying you can do something great during this administration to help turn around the United States by supporting and protecting this administration. So that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Chris.
Speaker 6: First of all, it's admirable what you're doing. I would never attempt to ever talk anybody out of a calling. Everybody I know appreciates the police and the share.
Speaker 7: I started my law enforcement career a little bit later in life. I'm an older man, and not many places want to take a fifty six year old guy, So the Pentagon is willing to to give me that opportunity. I keep myself in great shape, kind of like you. I work out incessantly so I can have a professional presence that you know, people respect. But again, a lot of locals won't take me. I'm too old for their either their.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think I can make a call to Governor Fantas. I'd find you a place in like five seconds, I.
Speaker 7: Promise if you be outstanding, But I don't have that kind.
Speaker 1: Of bull Are you retired now? Is that it? Do they have a retirement age? I would tend to run.
Speaker 7: I'm not because in the federal departments there is no age limit, which is nice. They don't have any designated retirement.
Speaker 6: So if you had a choice to serve in Florida, you would, Oh absolutely, Okay, I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to put you on Linda.
Speaker 6: Get his information, get his resume, get all of that, and I will pass it on to people in the state that matter. Okay, they sound like a guy anybody would want in their town or city to be in law enforcement, rather than you having to leave this great state that needs good people to protect us, and where you get the respect you deserve. I think I'd much rather see you stay than go. Okay, I thought you were going just because you fell called to protect DC, but you're going for other reasons as well. So hang on, we'll get that information, we'll see if we can help you.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 6: That's what Wrappling's up with today Hannity Tonight nine eastern on the Fox News Channel, Hannity Investigation into what may be the biggest fraud scandal in history, Who knew what and when?
Speaker 1: Will lay out the details for you.
Speaker 6: Also the White House Political Director James Blair, Joe Kanca, Alibeth Stucky, Horace Cooper, and from Turnin Joe Bob the very Funny Guy, All coming up nine eastern Set you dbr Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible