Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Ketty.
Speaker 2: Arm Strong and Jetty and he Armstrong and Yetty because I was feeling good. Well, that feels good. Look out, this may lead the park.
Speaker 3: Wow, oh tonni second of the night and the Dodgers are feeling great.
Speaker 2: It is eight nothing yeah, and he is something else?
Speaker 4: Okay, so the uh that was four hundred and fifty feet or something like that? That home run from Shoeyotani of the Dodgers. Who's going to be the playoff pitcher for Game three if there's a Game three.
Speaker 2: So that's just amazing. He's the leadoff hitter. Yeah, and he's the pitcher.
Speaker 4: There are only I forget how many players that have ever hit one that far at Dodger Stadium, and then they've all done it.
Speaker 2: Once he's done it. I think seventeen times they said, wow, it's just stunning. His stats are incredible.
Speaker 4: He had fifty five home runs this year. Nobody talks about it because the damn steroid era. He really got cheated on that, because that would have been a household conversation if it weren't for the steroid era.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, it just changed everybody's perception of the numbers.
Speaker 2: Right. Anyhow, I was enjoying watching some baseball instead of paying attention.
Speaker 4: At well, the news was all shut down talk, and I just do not care about that story.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, I know, watch baseball.
Speaker 1: My wife is calling me again for more reassurance during the government's shutdown. She's like so many people, just so upset, so fearful, just so I'm sure of what the future may hold for us.
Speaker 4: You know, she's probably thinking, why did I bring children into a world where there would be a temporary government shut down that nobody notices this here's one of my favorite things. Trump tweeted out a picture from the conversations they were having late last night that amounted to nothing, So Trump sitting there. He took it himself with his own phone and posted, But Trump sitting there at his desk with Schumer and Jeffries and Johnson.
Speaker 2: The Leader of the House and everything.
Speaker 4: But he's got Trump twenty twenty eight hats sitting on its desk, right. I mean, that is unbelievable. It's unbelievable. I mean, he's a guy whose supporters stormed the Capitol once. Maybe you remember that because they didn't like the result of that election. And he's got a hat suggesting he's going to run for a third term as just a broken people.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just the world we live in now is just amazing.
Speaker 1: I just read a brilliant piece by Holman Jenkins in the Wall Street Journal. It was just pointing out how many of the freakises Trump gets involved in, like the Jimmy Kimmel thing.
Speaker 2: It's pro wrestling.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, Jimmy Kimmel is a pro wrestling opponent. Just Trump understands. Okay, here's another great chapter in the the you know, the the drama that we're unwinding here.
Speaker 2: And it's good. Kimmel wins and Trump wins, and we I'll move on.
Speaker 4: Here's the story I wanted to get on, and this is from the San Francisco Chronicle, and I couldn't. I'm not wearing a hat, but if I were, I would tip it as high as I could tipp it, or however you tip a hat for them doing this story headline. San Francisco's first equity weed store was an epic failure. City hall insiders still may pocket millions.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: And the reason I wanted to do this story is it's a classic socialism story. It's a classic the reason socialism doesn't work will never work. And idiots like the people that are supporting Mom Dami in New York just well, you're just too young to know this or stupid or something.
Speaker 2: The cannabis shop on.
Speaker 4: Storied Hate Street had it all real estate, star power, political clout, and social justice. Then things got ugly. The idea of it to start with is amazing. This was going to be the first permit holder. Remember when weed became legal, it was all about, you know, who gets to have the permits to open up weed stores? And they're going to be limited on you know how many per street and all that sort of stuff, just like a liquor store or anything like that. And Hate in the Hate Ashbury area big tourist area. If you've never been to San Francisco, tons of foot traffic. This would be a big hippieville. This would be a big deal. I mean, how many people would be coming from around the world that would love buying weed on Hate in San Francisco?
Speaker 1: Right, sad people who imagine some sort of hippie utopia and just want to absorb a little bit of that, you know. Three and a half generation later, the first permit holder in the city's Social Equity program, which reserved cannabis business licenses for people unfairly burdened by the War on drugs. So the only way you could get a license to open up one of these gold mine weed stores was if you were part of the crowd unfairly burdened by the War on drugs, a drug dealer, so they had experience. I liked the policy makes sense.
Speaker 4: Well, it was just you had to be black because the idea or of a pock a person of color, because throughout history, according to this, people of color have been unfairly targeted in the War on drugs and suffered and to and this social equity weird situation for people who believe this is true that by helping some dude today that had nothing to do with what was going on thirty years ago, you've somehow fixed the world.
Speaker 2: I just I don't even understand that concept.
Speaker 1: So people of color, how about like dudes and dresses, trans crowd, did they get pot licenses too?
Speaker 4: This would be an experiment the store on hate to see if legalization could atone for decades of racist law enforcement accesses and empower small businesses, some owned by members of the city's dwindling black populace.
Speaker 2: You gotta like it already, right, this social experiment.
Speaker 1: There's another great example of luxury beliefs coming up in a gender bending madness update next hour, stay tuned.
Speaker 4: So this dude got the license and didn't sell it. As the only weed retailer that was going to be allowed on the main drag of hate Asbury thanks to the strict zoning laws, he resisted temptation to sell out. He said, he rejected cash offers from some really big dogs out there that wanted to buy his permit once he got it. Well, he ended up being a big dog. Is the reason they hang hung onto it. We find out at the end of this. I hope every other person of color can look at this and see that it can really happen. Yeah, if you grew up with the mayor of San Francisco. So he literally was friends with Mayor Breed since he was a kid.
Speaker 2: Their whole lives in his funny coincidence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and his contacts in the in the uh Mayor's office, and so they're trying to figure out how are they going to dole out these permits in a fair way, and they came up with all kinds of different ways, how you could do it and a lottery. Know somebody could rig a lottery. No, we could do it this way. No, somebody could rig that. I know what we'll do. We'll just make it whoever fills out the form the fastest they get the license.
Speaker 2: And unbelievably, believe it or not, they opened.
Speaker 4: Up the applications online in the city of San Francisco for the form showed up at whatever it was, ten am on April first or whatever it was, and immediately, you know, everybody is waiting around to click on the computer and get the forms and download them and fill them out and get them.
Speaker 2: Back in his fast they can.
Speaker 4: And just the craziest coincidence of all times, this guy who grew up with the mayor and is knowner his entire life and his friends got third application.
Speaker 1: In first Wow, those high school type and classes really paid.
Speaker 4: Off, and they got the license and they opened the store. And then the I'm not gonna go through all because it's a very very art long article, but the ending is they made millions while the place went bankrupt and it ended up closing. But they got millions and millions of dollars through all kinds of different government things that went on, and.
Speaker 1: The cronyism and the connected get rich. That is socialism, every single every single time. Amid the good vibes, there was little to indicate what was to come.
Speaker 4: That the store would go belly up in little more than four years, that the great expectations of the equity program and legal cannabis would crumble along with it, and that despite the failure, Richard that's the guy's name who grew up with Meyer Breed and his partners would still be poised to pocket millions with taxpayers footing the bill. Good for the Chronicle for doing that story, But that is what happens every single time. And socialism, the people that claim that it's all about fairness and equity and the downtrodden, it's always their buddies or somebody who bribes them that gets the cool deal and gets rich, and it doesn't help anybody.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The whole argument of the reality of equity is it is a quasi faith. It's a fake moral argument for why some people should get special treatment from the government, and that always turns out to be the people well connected with those in power for whatever reason, for whatever kinship, whether it's skin color or political philosophy, or they're just cronies. But yeah, equity is a fake argument for special favors.
Speaker 2: From the government.
Speaker 4: They interviewed a whole bunch of people because there were some big time of people that were trying to get that particular license to open up a weed store. And so they were ready to log on and they had, you know, all kinds of smart people there to jump into filling out the forms and get the men as fasts possible like that, and they didn't even come close to getting it in as fast as this other guy did. And they're all like telling the San Francisco Cronald, they're all telling them, like, please give me a break.
Speaker 2: I mean, don't even pretend this was on the up and up.
Speaker 1: Well, right, No, we can't have a lottery because you could rig a lottery. Let's have a speed typing context that our friends and family happened to win. Yeah, good lord, and that something. They don't even try to hide it anymore.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 4: And they're the people that preach equity all the time, and how the systemic this and that. It's just it's amazing.
Speaker 2: And again who got screwed tax pairs? They all got rich.
Speaker 1: Keep falling for it, Blue cities idiots, keep falling for old style security systems.
Speaker 2: To a word from our friends, it's simply save.
Speaker 1: Simply Safe is a new way to keep your home safe. Typical security systems don't prevent someone from entering your home. They just react when somebody already inside, and that's too late. Real security should stop a crime before it even starts. And that's why you trust simply safe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you got the AI security cameras and all that different sort of stuff, and then the agents take action immediately, confronting somebody lurking around or outside your house if they need to, triggering sirens and spotlights, dispatching the police.
Speaker 2: They can even talk to the nar do well if they want to.
Speaker 1: And unlike other systems, simply Safe doesn't need you to see the alert and confront the intruder yourself. With their twenty four to seven monitoring agents. It's like having a security guard station right outside your home. Sixty day money back guarantee, no long term contract, simply safe earns your business by keeping you safe and satisfied every day. And right now, you good people can save fifty percent on a simply safe home security system and simply safe dot com slash armstrong. That's simply safe dot com slash armstrong. There's no safe like simply safe.
Speaker 2: Why does the term crony capitalism exist but not the term crony socialism? Maybe because you don't need it, because all socialism is crony. It's the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're right, that is that is useful though, because that's exactly what that's to be tattooed with. That that was crony socialism. Yeah, it is redundant.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: But obviously we're in a situation right now for reasons we've discussed many times where our young people are absolutely primed to fall for the giant scam that is socialism.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so we got to talk about of it.
Speaker 4: Oh and wait, you see what happens in New York when mom dommy wins. And I was listening to some people who follow this closely. He is going to win, even with Eric Adams getting out, He's gonna win when you have government grocery stores check and see who got the license to open up the grocery store and see what their connection is to the powerful. Will probably be just like this weed story we told you from San Francisco.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Stacy Abrams twelve billion dollars blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Please we got more.
Speaker 4: Pete Hegzeth that you haven't heard from his big speech to the fat generals yesterday, that we want to play for you. It's pretty interesting, a conversation starter. I definitely want to talk about the lift driver I had from Syria, Libya, Libya a couple of days ago.
Speaker 2: Is really interesting about the whole immigrant thing. Anyway, lots on the way stay here post.
Speaker 5: Yesterday on truth Social President Trump announced that he will impose a tariff on any country that does not make its furniture in the US, which explains why Ikea is now selling meatballs for ninety nine bucks apiece.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Kind of got lost in the hole.
Speaker 4: There's been so much going on the tariffs on furniture and movies, tariff on foreign made movies that's unimplementable.
Speaker 1: A couple of not like hardcore newsy notes can't wait to hear the pete hexits stuff.
Speaker 2: Next segment, which is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Hearing from a bunch of active duty folks from you know, privates in corporals to to read an email from a colonel who solutely love it. Actual soldier, sailors, Marines, Airman, Coast Guard haven't forgotten about you, guys and gals.
Speaker 2: They love this stuff. So number one.
Speaker 1: Once in a while, I come across emails that say, essentially, guys, I wrote you this, or I asked you this, and I know you have different priorities or your corporate fathers, or I think you stop. Stop stop, I didn't see it. Okay, we get hundreds of emails. Don't be but hurt that I missed yours.
Speaker 2: I just missed it. Follow up if it's important.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I'm looking at speaking of email, we I am on a bunch of different news newsletters from our favorite news coverage organizations, from the National Review to the Free Press, to the Washington Free Beacon to the even you know, the bigfoot Media, the New York Times, Washington Post, et cetera, and every damn one of them. They're big newsletter. Their headline was welcome to another Shutdown from the excellent Jim Garritty at the Morning Jolt, at the National Review. I'm trying to find the rest of them, but you get the idea. Every single one of them was government shut down. What to expect with the government shut down? The stakes for the GOP every single.
Speaker 4: What's interesting because you write this stuff with the idea that your reader's viewers, you know, get up in the morning and you know, want to know what's going on. I don't think people in real life give a crap about this, right right.
Speaker 1: Here's even the Daily Wire, Ben Shapiro, He's a genius. His outfit Government shutdown follow live updates? What and here's my philosophical takeaway from this.
Speaker 2: Live updates? Oh my god, the media.
Speaker 1: Thinks the government is the United States of America.
Speaker 2: I think they the media reports on the government.
Speaker 1: The government has become so omnipresent in our lives. The news is now about the government. I've years it's always going to be about it somewhat, But I've thought this for years.
Speaker 4: They regularly think that people are paying attention to stuff, but that they aren't. But this is the biggest disconnect between the performative politicians in the media and the people of all it's the shutdown thing. They apparently think that out in the country people are discussing this and are worried about. Like I've lived through several of these. I've never had a single human being ever bring it up.
Speaker 1: Ever. Yeah, definitely worth a read of Mark Levivich's again that name is Livevivihitch his book This Town about Washington, d C. And the government media complex and how they're all part of one big industry and the unholy, unhealthy part of it is people. They grow up with it, they hear it, they see it, and a lot of people start to think the government is the country, and they don't understand that we should bump up against the government once every couple of weeks, maybe not like four times a day every day.
Speaker 2: That's not what we're supposed to be.
Speaker 4: It's interesting you mentioned all those conservative publications that wrote about the shutdown, because that ruins what I'm about to say, because it doesn't fit without I'm a bug to say, but I've been thinking that most of the mainstream media coverage is based on if you're the sort of person that when you hear the government word government, you think, oh cool, an entity that helps me and gives me stuff, as opposed to the way. When I hear the word government, I think something that gets in my way and takes things. The word government to me means makes it harder for me to do something I want to do and take stuff away from me.
Speaker 1: Get out of the way, Boomer, even though you're an actual gen X guy. Ah, Because it used to be we had on small government, small spending party, and then one big spending party.
Speaker 2: We now have two big spending parties.
Speaker 4: Pete Haggzeth, Secretary of War, gave a heck of a speech yesterday. Some of the stuff you haven't heard it's really.
Speaker 2: Good Armstrong and Geeddy, So lots of things we want to get to.
Speaker 4: We're gonna play some Pete hagg Zeth from his big speech he gave to the generals yesterday, which has gotten a heck of a lot of attention and gotten a bunch of emails and texts about that. I want to talk about my immigrant lift driver that I had and why this can't be the focus of our whole immigration discussion to a greater extent, and a bunch of other stuff I hope you can stick around for, yeah.
Speaker 1: Including a exciting celebrity gender bending Madness.
Speaker 2: Update celebrity version.
Speaker 1: Yes, Harry Potter fans Harmione Granger gets a right cross to the chops from JK. Rowling, so stay tuned for that.
Speaker 2: Okay, fictional character gets punched by the author of the book. It's a metaphor. You know what a metaphor is. It's it's not literally true anyway. So we're we're gonna do Pete here, some more pete stuff. Yeah, I just I thought these were different. I was. I was misled by my own something or other.
Speaker 1: I hate when that happens. I've been scanning our email reaction. Uh, and it is among actual fighting people universally positive. Just came across another one a career Army Army and Army Reserve. When I first came back from my basic training, a report to my unit, all fit and ready to be all I can be. But we had a captain who's the one in charge calling the shots for our training. I can only see even back then, they found ways around the fitness requirements. Just he's making the point that's very lax, very slack. What I'm trying to say is this fitness, this thing is nothing new. But they need to get it done. I'm summarizing.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's hear a little pete from yesterday.
Speaker 6: This means at the War Department, first and foremost, we must restore a ruthless, dispassionate, and common sense application of standards.
Speaker 2: I don't want my.
Speaker 6: Son serving alongside troops who are out of shape or in combat unit with females who can't meet the same combat arms physical standards as men. Our troops who are not fully proficient on their assigned weapons, platform or task, or under a.
Speaker 2: Leader who was the first but not the best.
Speaker 6: Standards must be uniform, gender neutral.
Speaker 2: And high.
Speaker 6: If not, they're not standards, They're just suggestions, suggestions that get our sons and daughters killed.
Speaker 4: How did we get so off track that we ever allowed I know they do this for cops and firefighters, but how did we ever get so off track that we ever allowed different standards based on your gender.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it makes no sense in a ra Are you doing the same job, yes, same standards?
Speaker 2: Next topic? Please?
Speaker 4: Does that come out of the whole Clinton era nineties whatever vibe.
Speaker 2: It's just it's.
Speaker 1: Nuts, and we always look at like the side of the coin. That is the positive, the strength, the fitness, the capability. Let's look at the other side of the coin. If you have somebody who's too small and weak to do the job to the standards that it's always, you know, been held to. What the hell do I care if it's a man or woman, Right, that's the other side of the coin. If there's some scrawny person or in shape person, no fault of their own because they're lack of muscle mass and size. They cannot drag me out of a burning building. What do I care? If it's a weedy guy or a really fit woman. I'm dead either way. So at both ends of the scale, it makes no sense.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: We played this yesterday, but everybody should hear it in case you didn't, because this was the home run, the home run ball from beat exit.
Speaker 6: This administration has done a great deal from day one to remove the social justice, politically correct, and toxic ideological garbage that had infected our department. To rip out the politics. No more identity months, dei offices, dudes in dresses, no more climate change worship, no more division distraction or gender delusions, no more debris. As I've said before and we'll say again, we are done with that.
Speaker 2: We are done with that.
Speaker 1: Yes, right, Identity months for the Pentagon, DEI offices for the Pentagon. Keeping in mind, friends, DEI is near is neo Marxism. Not everybody involved in the effort knows that, but at its core it's one hundred percent Marxism in our Pentagon.
Speaker 2: We are done with that, by men.
Speaker 4: Brother, I did see it portrayed by every single outlet I took in yesterday, broadcast outlet other than Fox as a horror what Pete said yesterday. Either it was completely unnecessary or it was you know, beyond unnecessary into just awful that we aren't going to have, you know, a military that looks like America, and women will be denied this, and black people will be denied that. I don't know how you take that out of that speech that I don't know where you how you get there from there.
Speaker 1: But one aspect of why that's true is that it's been you know, well observed that there's like a subset of American society that comprises military families, including both of ours.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then there's this part of America that the military is just like an abstraction to them. They've heard about it, they've seen it on TV. They hear about the equity programs and say, yeah, that's good, because equity is good. But they really don't have any experience of the military or military life, and they are heavily i should say, the media is heavily populated with those people.
Speaker 4: Well, there will be fewer women in combat roles, right if they're going to hold it. And the answer to that has got to be, so what who cares? If your answer to that is not who cares? I do not understand the way you look at the world. Yeah, you know, this reminds me. I think it's just a historical thing.
Speaker 1: I'm always, not always frequently talking about the the spectrum between necessity and nicety, where if a guy is coming at you with a knife, good manners don't really factor into the way you're going to react. Okay, you have no time for nicety because you're one hundred percent in a moment of necessity. Well, post Cold War, moving through the nineties into the two thousands, there.
Speaker 2: Was a pretty widespread attitude.
Speaker 1: Spoken and unspoken in America that we don't need a big military that kills people and breaks stuff. What do we You know, there are several famous bond mows from campaign Trails Earth to Matt Fong. You know, I remember Diane Feinstein running for the Senate made fun of a guy who said we still need a strong military because we have the peace dividend now, and Barack Obama mocking Mitt Romney for saying that Russia was still a geopolitical threat. We were in a time where the need for the military was purely theoretical. And since that's true, it's just a big institution with a lot of jobs. So let's make sure everybody gets their fair quota, and there's plenty of equity in the rest of it because we're fighting and killing people. That's what the military used to be.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine how they choose the who gets to be in combat units in China?
Speaker 2: It would be very fairness. Is that what the lens of fairness?
Speaker 4: It would be very clear cut on a combination of physical and mental abilities. The end they no concern whatsoever about First of all, you probably can't even be in the military unless you're the right race. They are incredibly racist in China. But yeah, which you know, lens cohesion. I'm not in favor of it. But you know it does. Yeah, that's a while. The wild that this was met with any that was controversial on any level. We don't want people to be fair, and we don't want people who can't do the you know, the same number of push ups or whatever you need to do.
Speaker 2: We are done with that, right.
Speaker 1: It's like we're designing a gun and all of our tension is to how pretty it is.
Speaker 4: Identity months, Yeah, will those come back immediately?
Speaker 2: Like if Gavin Newsom as president.
Speaker 1: For Better or Worse number one, don't you threaten me for better or worse? The Pentagon when it doesn't want to go along with stuff, drags its feet. I'm hoping Pete and Donald J can really really inject that fighting force spirit, that warrior spirit into the Pentagon so that it'll have some resistance, It'll have some natural immunity for a while to toward to any effort to drag it back into the whole you know, diversity, equity and inclusion, jobs program sirenessed Pentagon.
Speaker 4: We got a funny text that I want to read. WTF, Jack, I've been listening since the show started, and your lift driver has been from Lebanon, then Syria and now Libya. I was thinking the same thing, the correct from Morocco.
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 4: The correct answer is Libya, and I do want to talk about my lyft driver from Libya, not those other two places.
Speaker 2: Among other things coming up, stay here.
Speaker 3: Finally, I'd like to take a quick moment to thank some of our smaller sponsors. Today's show is brought to you by the Official Animal of Long Island, tis ticks.
Speaker 2: Get it off me, Get it off me.
Speaker 3: Also driveway weight bench where your adult son works out. I don't forget high school graduation air horns for ten. This is some big accomplishment with high school graduation air horns.
Speaker 2: And finally, tail and all tile and all.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't if Colin Jost doing a broadcast from Bethpage Black during the Ryder Cup, that didn't sound like him.
Speaker 2: Official Animal of Long Island. The tick get it off me to take a tick off my wife the other day?
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, you want to live in the woods, you're gonna get ticks now and again.
Speaker 4: Where if you have a big furriyed dog, where on her was the tick? Or is that private? That's a little personal.
Speaker 1: That they generally go where like an article of clothing stops so like a shoulder, not to what do you call it your collar bone?
Speaker 4: Trump just signed some sort of AI childhood cancer thing. I don't know what it is, but it reminded me. There's a story out about uh a canary in the coal mine about how many jobs AI will destroy or not around radiologists that I want to get to next hour. That's pretty interesting. But since I've teased this like five times, I should probably mention it. So I needed to get a ride from a lyft.
Speaker 2: The other day because I had a truck that was getting repaired. So I need to get a ride from my house there.
Speaker 4: And I get picked up by this guy and uh, We're talking a little bit, and he's got a very thick accent, and I asked him where he's from. Older dude, quite a bit older, like seventies, and he said that he was from.
Speaker 2: Libya.
Speaker 4: And he started talking about his I asked him about his car.
Speaker 2: That's how originally started.
Speaker 4: I said, what, yere's your camera and he said, oh, it's a twenty four and blah blah blah blah. I said, my brother drives in ninety nine and he said, good for him, he said, because I had I had a two thousand and three that I put two hundred and seventy five thousand miles on it, and there's no reason to get rid of one unless you have to. And then he started talking about this is a sidebar. I didn't know this, but with Lyft and Uber, they prioritize rides based on how new year car is, which is an incentive for if you're a Lyft driver your car is getting older, to replace it with a newer one, because you get way more rides.
Speaker 2: Set your way if you have a newer vehicle.
Speaker 4: He said, it wasn't anything wrong with his older Camra, but he gets way more rides with a twenty four than he did with a with a two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and two or whatever. It was interesting. I did not know that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny having taken a lot of rides in London that virtually every car I was in was brand spanking new.
Speaker 2: That explains it, huh.
Speaker 4: But he said, he said, I didn't buy this. My daughter bought it for me. She's a I forget something in the medical field. He had three daughters that he had brought to this country that all went to universities and got degrees and are doing really really well. And he is just he was just so optimistic about the United States. And I started to ask him about why. I ask him where he's from. Then he said, and I said, so were you there during momark And he said, oh yeah, my entire life was momarked OFFI ruined the country. And he said it's worse now. The new guy is worse than mo market Off he was, which was interesting to me. I wasn't not aware of that story. But you know that's the guy, the Muslim brotherhood, guy that took over, you know that whole thing.
Speaker 2: That's serious.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're right, So who took over in who took over in Libya? It doesn't matter to every question about Libya as whole country.
Speaker 1: Job Hillary Obama, way to take out the leader with no plan of succession.
Speaker 4: But the main threat of this whole thing is what is the deal with so many immigrants that come from really awful countries, so happy to be here, get their kids here, do well, versus the crowd that marches in the street with the flag from the former country and is angry about the way we're treating.
Speaker 2: Them and lecture us about how you can't get ahead.
Speaker 4: And is there any way because I got a leave. There are tens of millions, maybe hundreds of millions of people around this world that are like this guy, who would love to get here and would be happier and craft the Raiser family here. Is there any way we can make sure those people get in here and the people that want to get here and complain about it stay the f out.
Speaker 2: You know, we get.
Speaker 1: Used to stuff that is so abhorrent that you'd think you couldn't possibly get used to it. Picture me as an immigrant to pick a country.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Germany. As a young person, I thought I might live there, so I usually use it as an example.
Speaker 1: And I was somewhat annoyed with German immigration policy, and I organized a bunch of American expats to protest that policy, and we marched through the streets waving American flags, and thought that would do us any good? And maybe throwing rocks at cops and setting things on fire exactly that would be effing crazy and stupid and unproductive.
Speaker 2: And the people at Germany should probably.
Speaker 1: Oh, I almost said something unfortunate, They should probably move swiftly to export my ass back to where I came from. Uh, and how could any country not react that way because we've gotten used to that it's absurd.
Speaker 4: Well, my point is, since there's I think there are plenty of the other kind of immigrant that would love to be here and would work really hard and do well, let's just prioritize them. You don't like here, to swap them out. Fee, I endorse your plan. I'll pay for your damn ticket. Get out, don't ever come back. I don't care what you don't like about the country. It doesn't get any better than this. If you can't make it here, you can't make it anywhere. Get the f out and bring in the hundreds of millions of people that would love to come here and raise their kids and be really successful.
Speaker 2: Like this guy, run America like a hot nightclub.
Speaker 1: Two people leave, two more come in you too, Come on in, Come on in. You're hard workers. You love this country. Glad to have your welcome friends.
Speaker 4: This guy had not a time thing negative to say about his situation in the United States of America. He's thrilled to be here and raise his kids here, talking about the opportunities that they would have never had back in his home country of Syria.
Speaker 2: Liberty or Lebanon, whichever one it was, and maybe Latvia. Nobody's sure.
Speaker 4: He's certainly not going to be waiving his country's flag and attacking cops and complaining about it.
Speaker 2: God, why wouldn't we put up with that? Why didn't we put up with that? You don't like it? Go the freak back right, God, that makes me mad. We're off track, We're so off track. And then we're trying to get closer to on track. But it's going to take him minute.
Speaker 4: The fact that the media so often sympathizes with the people from other countries complaining about being here, then leave.
Speaker 2: There are plenty of people that want to be here, that would love it.
Speaker 1: Excuse frank talk, but we live in a world where if you're six foot four, you have a beard, a penis, and text testicles and you call yourself a woman, about a third of the electorate, well at least twenty percent of.
Speaker 2: It, say that's a woman right there, that's a woman.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: And if you say that's not a woman, you're you're a biggest, the terrible person to the transfom Gender bending Madness update coming up next hour, special celebrity edition, don't miss it.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Getty