Speaker 1: We're back to Drink Shamps Radio with Rapper and r E dj E f N.
Speaker 2: Hey Hans sang Gree, I hope you say it's your boy in O R this dj E f N and this is Drink Chaps motherfucking podcast.
Speaker 3: And I Got.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's ever been called this. I got who I think is the new King of the South. He's been so consecutive. He's been staying in your face. He's been stomping you on features. He's been stomping you. He's the only person that figured out that we've been spending so much money on Christmas. He figured out how to get rich or of Christmas. No, motherfucking my friend. I know him since he had a different name, but I'm calling him. I don't call him that in his face, but calling him in his face the new King of the South to me, that's my personal opinion. Motherfucker too. T two change, man. I'm so honored to have you in the building. I knew you for years. Man, you never changed on me. We always kept it tight, you kept it real. But how did you figure out how to get rich off of Christmas?
Speaker 3: Uh? CEO talk Yeah, just CEO to CEO.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I had a lot of swings and missus in the in the past as far as merchandise and trying to capitalize off merchandise and capitalize off my success in merchandise. At the same time, I created a bunch of different T shirts, tried to testimony online, testiment with people's opinion. One of my best selling T shirts was the ones that had the two chains on them that other brands and people started using. That was a promo and put it out, but it was it was my idea the whole the time. I always had this idea of having a shirt leg like crazy yeah and bootleg, and then fashion fashion people started using chains in their clothes and everything. So a lot of times with me, I shot away from something that not I won't say I started with some of the things that I.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know, started back up or or began.
Speaker 4: I kind of like, I don't want people to you know, because today it'll make it seem like you biting, and it makes it seem like you you took this idea, they flip it on you. I'm starting to see FASA and all these different things I ever.
Speaker 2: Hit you off for publishing, try.
Speaker 4: To nah nah, Santa Santa didn't he could he should have because I ran up, I ran up some fans on.
Speaker 2: Because because technically nobody owns Santa though, right.
Speaker 3: Right, right, that was that was perfect.
Speaker 2: Just think about it. Can you trademark Santa Claus? Because think about it like it's a holiday, nobody owns the holiday, and you figured that out.
Speaker 4: Put them chains on, some ugly sweaters incorporated that damn movement with the Santo ran up a couple of ms.
Speaker 2: You was doing pop up shops with it, all types of things, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's the culture right now.
Speaker 4: You have to ride the wave a lot of the times with artists, a lot of times with artists and people that's been the game so long, they want to stay on what they are, like this is what it is, even though it worked for them before. And with me, I keep the youth around. I surround myself with new creative vibes. And you got to know that the like urgency and impulses is in style right now, like tomorrow or right tonight. Doing something so urgent is what's going on with kids. Because their attention span is so so so short. You have to be able to entertain them. You know within a six second or fifteen seconds, have you learned a whin to.
Speaker 5: Like pull back when you see like okay, it's over those six seconds for me, for any.
Speaker 4: Artists right now, with the short tension span of a fan base, you have to consistently do stuff so you can't really pull back. Once you pull back, somebody can easily slide in the space because they're merch wise, Like if you see like something out like okay, I will not merch. Merch is something that you have to learn. It's education. Like people think you just come up with a successful thing. You have to really read. You have to study the game, and then you have to capitalize off of it. You have to you have to just when you come up with these ideas like people have, I don't think people followed through with their ideas, right and with me, Once you get a team that's put together and everybody knows their role and what lane they're gonna run, and me being the point guard being able to throw throw a loops and catch the dunk at the same time. But being a team player, it's easy to get shited done and.
Speaker 3: You deal with all the way. Going back to manufacturing, do you deal with that, I did about everything and I'm so hands on and don't make it because.
Speaker 5: I manage a band, a group that signed to Strange Music Tech nine and their merch game is but.
Speaker 3: Now, And that's somebody that I learned from earlier.
Speaker 4: You heard about what he was doing with factories and warehouses and capitalizing up his merch and he was somebody that never really threw it in your face. And that's kind of how I'm moving about with my brands, right.
Speaker 2: And then how do you come up with the CEO? Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: CEO was another thing that I felt like was very urgent, you know what I'm saying. And God basically sent me this idea because after Dad and Center, I was like, we're gonna have to do like a line for real, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, and that's.
Speaker 2: That the name of the line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's CEO Millionaires. It means creating every opportunity.
Speaker 2: You know why I like that is because even if you in turn put this on, it gives them a sense of empowerment definitely, you know what I'm saying saying. So I actually noticed the CEO shirts and I think the hats even before I knew you was affiliated with it, but once when I knew that was yours, I was like, he's thinking, because that's what we need in our communities. It is something that you you you can you can look forward to, you know what I'm saying. So if you are a maintenance man and you put on the CEO all shirt, you're gonna spit back and be like, well that's how you feel for that day. So let's make some noise for that goddamn two things. He's he's so smooth. We're gonna get him to open up. So let's take it back to the UH, to the how did you first get in the game? This was a d DTP. You was a director?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was signed to Luda at first, disturbing the piece I was signing them for roughly man, probably almost a dime, probably almost ten years, you know as titty boy. So two chains has more of a meaning besides me just wearing two chains.
Speaker 3: It means like this is the second Yeah, like chance.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, one chain for who I am, the second chain for who I want to be, or you know what I'm saying, that kind of thing like that, But just coming in a game with Luda.
Speaker 3: He was from College Park, south Side, you know what I'm saying where I'm from.
Speaker 4: He was a radio personality for people who don't really know his story. I was somebody, yeah, him and this guy named poon Dad who I was really cool with from from LA. They was in Atlanta, like making noise, you know what I'm saying. I was somebody that was very popular through.
Speaker 3: Sports and hustling. That's what I was popular.
Speaker 4: And I wasn't someone that just went around and kind of wore a rapper on my sleeve like you know, earlier in the days, you knew a rapper was a rapper because he you know, he wore was clothes backwards or or or you know, got in ciphers. Yeah, he was a And I was someone that just was entertained by watching that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And I never really knew that this was a skill set of mind.
Speaker 4: I just knew that I was meant to entertain people, you know what I'm saying. In my earlier days, like when I was a you know, a basketball star, whatever you want to call it. Anytime I had the ball, I realized that's when everybody would look at me. So I ain't want to not have the ball. So it's the same concept with holding the microphone. I feel like anytime I got the mic, I got people's attention right and I started kicking moves with Luda he signed me. You know what I'm saying, what years is I learned a lot. It's probably like three or something like that.
Speaker 3: Oh learned.
Speaker 4: I learned a lot from being under his wing, Shakazul on their whole camp.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: His management was like a New York based guys where hip hop started.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They had a lot of knowledge and I met Noray like do them alone.
Speaker 2: Let me let me ask. So what was the moment where you was like this is not going to work and you stood on your on Like was you confident in that moment or because these guys were steaming hot and you stepped away that.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I've always been highly confident in myself and my talents, and it was just something that I don't know, it just it's just something that didn't feel. It didn't feel right, Like I would come in clubs and and you know, if I came in with the whole crew, he would get a certain amount of attention, and I would too because I had kind of like paid my dues as far as paving away for myself, as far as being you know what I'm saying, man, that was a legendary guy who who was out here really hustling bags or doing what people may yap about on albums, like people know like I would, I would be on the road doing shows for duff Bad Boys and come back and pick up you know, I would go out there and make five hundred or something a thousand of show, would come back and pick up like twenty bands because I didne left.
Speaker 3: Something grew up.
Speaker 2: So like your first official like single on your own was I'm Riding Out and I'm getting It. That really went national headline, Like how did that moment feel? Because for me, I knew about you. I've been telling people about you whatever, but that was like your first breakout single. I remember being in Atlanta in the Strip Club and it's just coming on and everybody going crazy, Like what was that moment? Was that the moment when you knew that you made the right decision.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not gonna lie. Like when I did Duffle Back Boys, which was.
Speaker 4: Before that that gave me that feeling. A lot of people received it. Well, Waange was the hottest dude in the world. He did the hook for nothing, you know what I'm saying. He just did the hook because he was feeling where I was coming from on other songs.
Speaker 3: It gave me a breakthrough, It gave me. It gave me that feeling.
Speaker 4: So although I was going on the road and not receiving a lot of money, I was receiving experience. I was learning how to do radio. I was learning how to do drops, things that artists tape for. Granted, these days small stuff. You get artists at the radio station never be there for two weeks doing drop.
Speaker 5: He did when they did the Duffel Bag y'all did the intros for the DJs.
Speaker 4: I got, guys, look because because at this time you're so hungry, you want to get on so bad. Like a lot of times, we get that little thing of success and we kind of be like, I don't have to do that no more, you know what I'm saying. But it's it's it was important to do it because you still remember this, so I don't feel like it went in vain back then.
Speaker 3: I should be like man, this don't even mean you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you know that's always a sweet feeling, you know what I'm saying. So when I got that successful Wayne with Double Bad Boys, I was able to actually go on tour with him and perform it in front of you know, arenas right, and so watching his work ethic, watching what he does, you know, on and off the stage, and owning the studio in Atlanta and not really taking advantage of the studio that I had.
Speaker 3: I was more or less using my studio.
Speaker 4: For a trap than really working out of it and realizing that I can get more for a sixteen that I can get for any matter penitentiary chance you did.
Speaker 2: But that Wayne hook, how did that hook go?
Speaker 3: If I don't do nothing? Number ball clock?
Speaker 2: That is arguably the greatest hip hop hook crazy in history? Like that hook was like that should changed shit? I was like why. It actually made me pay attention to Wayne Moore as well, because he was only on there for like eight bars and it was so how how how? And and you and Wayne just maintained that relationship from then. Is that when y'all first are connected.
Speaker 4: Well, we was actually cool before that, you know what I'm saying, like I was actually cool before that. A lot of people anytime they came to Atlanta, they had to holler at me for different reasons. And then I built a lot of I built a great relationship with him when I went to New Orleans, when I first met Stunner. I met Stunner first. I went to New Orleans and me and him started getting cool on I own. But like I said, he really didn't know that I was like a rapper. I wasn't kicking it like that. You know what I'm saying. I was more or less around right, you know? And I have you know how we are with some burgos.
Speaker 3: It is the best side.
Speaker 2: I said, Virgos is the best side. And nobody clapped for me.
Speaker 3: We got some good vibes.
Speaker 4: People people rock with us. We loyal people once you get us on the team. You know what I'm saying. Where you people rocking with you or not? You know what I'm saying. You my partner, you did? You know what I'm saying. So that's how I kick it. I can't wait for nobody to fuck with you. That's when I'm gonna stay down with and so that's what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry honestly, I honestly, I tell every rapper who comes on this show, I said, this might not do nothing for them, but it does everything for me as a podcaster. And then it then what happens with this is these people go back and they pick up your albums. How this is happening, I have no idea, but everybody who's actually been on the podcast albums is like charting again because they just love to sit down and hear this. And you and Wayne's relationship is like I can tell that that's real, Like not to say that any of his other relationships wasn't what I remember. Like he's supposed to do an album with t Paine, He's supposed to do an album with you know you name him Jewels. You know what I'm saying, who else, Drake? And then and it happened with you? How did that feel?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: Because I know that Wayne with somebody you looked up to, and now like he's really.
Speaker 4: I still do I still do? You know what I'm saying, This is like you know what I mean? He made me step it up. It was excuse me, like I told him, it was a dream come. It was a dream come truth for me, you dig what I'm saying, Like, everybody know he's up with echelon, he's top tier MC in the game, whether he has an album out or not. You know what I'm saying, I'm able to I'm lucky enough to hear compositions that some people hadn't heard to let you know that he still has a very sharp sword.
Speaker 3: It was fun And this came.
Speaker 2: Out on Death Jam too. How did you pull that off? Because it's going through all this legal stuff and it's still because yeah, it's on because I thought it.
Speaker 3: Was a mixtape that well, well, def Universe the same thing.
Speaker 2: But it's still different.
Speaker 3: They're the same thing. But it's like your brothers, you got the you know, that's the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but technically they could, they could, they could, they could step in. Universe owns the whole company. That's a fact.
Speaker 4: But that was it was just it was just how it was, just how the stars was lined up because because Universal, it was really the it's really the father in.
Speaker 2: This course, they don't everything.
Speaker 3: It's called the child to come up with this the father. They ain't have no problem with it.
Speaker 4: But you know, because the person that was on half the composition is.
Speaker 3: He did you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it kind of was it was still it was still certain dudes that had to be paid, but it wasn't ever a problem with this couldn't come through fruition.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's crazy though, man, that's damn crazy.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: Let's make some noise for a change off.
Speaker 5: So none of that record y'all was battling like like I felt like you was like showing off at that point.
Speaker 3: Was in the studio together rap.
Speaker 4: And See that's the thing, Like we have a lot of records that didn't make the album, but a lot of the stuff that that you hear, we were actually in the studio together, you know what I'm saying. And people haven't been in the studio Wayne, you could be in there with them for weeks to not get a verse off when not going to together. It's kind of like what you got? You got any beats and I'd be like, what you got?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So for this particular song Bounced that I think everybody should hear in the game because it adds something different to the game and it's very fun and intriguing and there's some bars in there.
Speaker 3: We just went back and forth. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I have a few of my friends in there, Like I remember my chef was in there, my engineer.
Speaker 2: To change flossing on us.
Speaker 4: I had to that cap in there. Let y'all know, you know what I'm saying, how I'm living no beef, no pork. You feel I carry mind with me like a strap.
Speaker 2: So with that being said, right, you know, your relationship closer with Wayne, and you also said that you met baby first, right, like, how how does it feel like to be like you're not in the middle of it, but just to see, you know, discrepancies transpire.
Speaker 3: I don't feel like I'm in the middle.
Speaker 4: I don't have feelings on it because I have a great I have a great report.
Speaker 3: Both both gent you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: With both gentlemen, I've always looked at looked up to Stunnerd like a mentor someone that was very educational with the street background. Same way with like whole you know what I'm saying, somebody that kind of got got the same little job on that resume. You dig what I'm saying, that has this so you know, and then I always looked up to Wayne as far as someone that created his own lane off off work ethic and precision and you know, you know what I'm saying, trying to be purpose. So for me, you know what I'm saying, I don't have an issue with you know, their relationship. You know what I'm saying. I just you know, for the most part, I cherished my relationship I got with both the guys. You know what I'm saying, I really, I really do.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I'm happy to have known them for over a decade to see the ups and the downs.
Speaker 2: Right right, let's make some noise for that, God damnage. So what what what that being said? You got something?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I want to take a little further back. But you was in the in the documentary that we just saw the organized noise on.
Speaker 3: Were you in that? Yeah? Yeah, what what is that? I mean?
Speaker 5: I know there's I can't that I can think of any evident like collaborations with you and and and Dungeon family to that.
Speaker 3: But well you haven't heard.
Speaker 4: What is happening is I'm working on another album and this is something I'm glad that so it's a good reason I'm here.
Speaker 3: Yes, So I'm working on another album.
Speaker 4: Now I enlisted like three or four producers who I wanted to cure my project.
Speaker 3: You did what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And with my last album, I'm In, my Ticket to Yay dropped off a drive. And then because I just like his pre and post, like I like leaving something and hearing what he does about that. And then it's like some other guys that got like some other sauce, like my guy FKI who I did watch out with. I love him, my homie See no who did I'm on a new level for third and Organized Noise, who did some incredible things doing my upbringing in Atlantic.
Speaker 3: You did what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And they working on this new album.
Speaker 4: So one day I called everybody took the studio to hear my new album, you know what I'm saying, to hear what I got on some same vibe that YA would do, as far as calling everybody a head and just really not even trying to wrap that day. We're just gonna talk about music, just see, you know. And this was before Colley Grove. You know what I'm saying. This is just just me working on my next project, which is called BC, which means Before a Chance, which is basically TV boy and the whole upbringing back when you know me type.
Speaker 3: So they come in.
Speaker 4: I got reco I got everybody said a sleep, I got everybody'll seen in the documentary and I'm rubbing my hands together like stunner because I know, I know I got something that doing nobody else got. I know that they're very educated. I know that they know what that you know what I'm saying, I know their track record. And then they do this documentary and like everybody on, they bumping and you know, once again, like I said earlier, I don't want to seem like I'm biting, but I already got some stuff cracking with with Mr DJ.
Speaker 3: And the whole campaign, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But like I look up the SELO, I look up man, come on three K is my favorite person in the world. Man like he carries himself, how he does music, everything about that.
Speaker 2: I heard you say about one day you was at one of your concerts and you see Andre three thousands just chilling in the crowd.
Speaker 4: This dude called him uber something with a bunch of people. It's in the crowd.
Speaker 3: So I seen somebody go get them, I said, this man in the right.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, I just wanted to come watch the show. You know what I'm saying. You can come back and watch the show. You know what I'm saying. So he was it's like he almost didn't realize who he was man, you know what I'm saying. And like after he watched the show, was he was just dimming, faded AIGs back into the crack.
Speaker 2: But you know that's that's what's beautiful about about you. You know, one thing is how big you got. You ain't afraid to still be a fan. Like I've seen you one time, like on a jay Z stage and you were snapchat and today your manager we hit tech right, it's big a tech tech. Thanks for helping out.
Speaker 3: Tech.
Speaker 2: We right there, and you know what he says, said, you know two Cham's going to perform, but he also want to see the show. And right that moment, I was like, that's why that man is going to be around forever. Because when you get to a certain limit, a certain point in your life, some people want to stop being fans. Like you ever hear a nigga say all I listened to is my ship, Like you're an idiot, You're an idiot, like you better listen to everything like I listened to the new, the old, in between, the super old. I listened to it all because you should be you should be knowing what's going on in the world, and that's what keeps you, you know, tuned. Man, I think that's that's something that should be applauded that the fact is that you just came and performed for the biggest audience, but you actually wanted to stay there and sit in there and give it up to another artist.
Speaker 4: Man, this this Beyonce though, you know what, but still like it's like she's one of the best entertainers of our time. We just lost one of the best in Prince, you know what I'm saying. So you can't let this go. You cannot realize that you're in the presence of greatness.
Speaker 3: And not while they're still here when they go to passing away.
Speaker 4: You got all these pictures, you're gonna post story vibes, You're gonna post when the man was just walking the other day.
Speaker 3: You did what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I'm into giving people, I do know the same way benefit of the rapping staring about you know what I'm saying, Seeing the error and things like that that really cultivated me as a Southern artist. They got substance or think about what I say. I'm not like your average.
Speaker 2: You're a real hip hoops fan, Like I want to get.
Speaker 4: Like man man him, like when people like that started, like like co signing men, not just co signing me, like honoring my mindset, my deliveries, the things that I was saying from him to you, or to a Jada kiss or to a Lloyd thanks, or to to anybody on these certain levels where they really are fab or anybody really care about their bars. All they got to do arenas I can go on a hole or anybody else that's complementing me on some things. That's where I get my confidence from. It's not like I need a female. You know what I'm saying, My money's good. It's these peers that I look up to and came up to and recognize they tier of bars when they go to go to You know what I'm saying, boy, y'all, you know what I'm saying, I be good.
Speaker 3: I don't be caring about.
Speaker 4: The numbers and nothing after that, I'd be good, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So like another thing I've seen you in the breakfast club and what's your partner that just passed away? A bank gan grow fresh and you spoke about that and you said in that interview, you said you don't think about it. And that's that's one thing that I noticed about you, Like you you'll put you'll take pain and you'll just put it to the side. Like is that is that a plus or that as a negative.
Speaker 4: That's something that I've been doing since probably like I've been doing that since I was young, Like having like this big ass smile with some dark stuff going on that you know what I'm saying, that's that's one of my that's my defense mechanism. That's one of my like and and it takes like when dealing with people, because I'm a psychology major, when dealing with people on all levels.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 1: In the room.
Speaker 2: But he just pulled out his diploma just now.
Speaker 4: So definitely, when you when you're dealing with people of all fastest, like all of us have different power so to speak.
Speaker 3: They won't know.
Speaker 4: But I could run across fans that can recognize that this may be a coup up. Now, I could run to some people that don't even get it right, man. This man got a smile concrete on his face, and I could run across somebody to be like, you ain't feeling good today, you know what I'm saying. So it's just it's just kind of how I moved with coming up in a single parent household and a low socio economic status type of neighborhood and really not even understanding that you was in bad shape. You did, know what I'm saying, because it's somebody down the street doing works.
Speaker 2: Because because I remember, like the most I ever called you is when your pops passed away. And the thing about that is I was when my pops passed away. I was in the same exact situation as you. I was, I had a platinum album, I was on the road, I had they had this gave me. I had did a tour for five hundred thousand, right, this is those beautiful days, right, And they gave me two hundred and fifty thousand in advance, and then they gave me like another one eighty before I got on the plane or something like that, and you know, I had took off, I paid for the funeral, went out, and Chris Lightdy came to me and was like it's either two things we can do. We can give back this money or we can go cash this money. And I had to go on the rod like this is my father. You know what I'm saying, this, this was my hero. You know other people in the hood that had drug dealers, they looked I looked at my pops so and I knew what you was going through. And I ain't care if I bothered you. I called you every single day and I made you you remember that right now.
Speaker 3: I was like, yo, you know I got done with deal with that before.
Speaker 4: See, if you haven't, if you've never lost a parent, it ain't ain't anything you can tell me about you.
Speaker 3: I understand. I can't vote for that because see, my you know what I'm saying. I feel you just you did. You know what I'm saying because my daddy. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Although, like I said, I'll be using them stories about single parent mom and all that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Like I remember going to.
Speaker 4: I remember going to prison and my daddy looking totally different than I remember him when he went in. I remember just like him being different. He had got a little gray and everything. I just remember looking different. I remember putt my hand up against the glass. I remember, but I remember still like I remember, it became like a like a like a fad to like this your father, like.
Speaker 3: Everybody like you know, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And I never went through that fat like even though mine went around. I still wasn't like he's like for some reason, cause I could find him if I wanted to, you know what I'm saying. And he always had some game and some gangster for me. You know what I'm saying. He always had some game and some gangster for me. You know what I'm saying. So the last time he got a prison and I picked him up personally.
Speaker 3: I pulled up. I ain't even having this much money.
Speaker 4: I have an expedition and all I pull up down and Archie State Prison somewhere. I picked the man up. You know what I'm saying. I take him to get a rising phone bank account, put nine thousand in it for him and a couple other things.
Speaker 3: You did what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I moved a man with me and we started doing we was doing, and my daddy still had his hustle. He still when he passed away, I found two pounds, money, all types of stuff.
Speaker 3: He still had two pounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, messing with my partners.
Speaker 3: See that wasn't money. I'm calling the studio and I'm.
Speaker 4: Starting to put this stuff to go, you know what I'm saying. But I found money and everything. And it's just like like I tell people, with me hustling, it's like hereditary.
Speaker 3: It's a janetta for me, like my daddy.
Speaker 4: Really, you know what I'm saying, drove cars off the truck. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So when I'm riding.
Speaker 4: And stuff with the plastic still on the how you want to kick it?
Speaker 3: It's in my blush, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So when I lose somebody of that caliber, it's gonna affect me to a point where, like, you know, when I'm not doing that, I like to think, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: When I like to think, I go to you know what I'm saying. Now, I don't have like but you.
Speaker 2: Ever like you never like because the thing about it is with me, I had to deal with it face on, like I had to look at it and say because to me, I feel like you like kind of put it into the back and you just you don't really think about it, am I right?
Speaker 3: Or now?
Speaker 4: I think about this, nigga. I think about bank Roll all the time. I can hear bank Roll voice.
Speaker 3: Fam.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something. This is the thing with bank Roll is that I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: Right right and deniw I just can't believe it. I just remember it too. I just can't believe it.
Speaker 4: It's just about the bloke. I can't believe it. I just because we never saw each other every day. I talk every day anyway, so I just feel like I'm gonna see him again. I can't believe it. You know what I'm saying. With my father, he was getting sick. It's the difference between the sporadic death and somebody that was sick prepared, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Somebody was sick, you kind of be like, man, pray, hope, it's gonna work some something that spreader.
Speaker 4: You go to be like all right, shoo boom, and then fifteen minutes later, right, It's like, that's why you can't believe it, because you just was like all right, shorley boom boom boom before you can get to the next spot. It's like you can't believe. There's no way that happened.
Speaker 2: Where was you at when you got the call? Was you in Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I was in Atlanta. Wow, I was in Atlanta. I was very close. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So so with me, it's the defense. It's a defense mechanism.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: You gotta think like I did the best I could. I didn't like you can Okay, my album dropped the same day as that bank passed. I couldn't be trying to put up go, get this remo, all this stuff I had to try to build.
Speaker 2: But what I got to do, I didn't know that. Yeah, my work, my pop, my album dropped. My pops died two weeks later, something like that. Yeah, I believe.
Speaker 5: Then when you came down to do Melvin Flint, I remember you was borning No Melvin Flint.
Speaker 2: That was yeah. I lost my pops and Pun at that time. Like see now, Pun, I ain't never seen Pun sick. Like I used to be around Pun and he used to fall asleep on me right chains but he'd be like I used to think. I was like, damn, I'm boring this ship. My story came up, I'm like I didn't know Pun was sick until like after he passed, and then I went and I, you know, studied what that was like. Enough oxygen wasn't coming to his brain, but I was too young to understand that. So pun was like bank Rove, you know what I'm saying, Like it was just like suddenly, not my pops. I knew my pops had kidney failure. I knew what he was going through. So I related to you so much, not only being a virgo, but I just you know, I think that you're you're such a loyal person.
Speaker 3: You're such a like.
Speaker 2: Even you being here right now, even you being here right now, that's that's from me and you knowing each other from back then, but you ain't had to come so that that in itself shows how just loyal you are. And I just want you to just not to forget to take care of to change. You know what I'm saying, take care of you because I see you taking care. Come on here, you're gonna gonna hear something I was scared to offer you now. So now, now let's break down. Let's break down, Lian for the people who is drinking clorox, because some people are out here drinking clorox. They're not drinking lean, They're drinking chlorox mixed with night quail. Can you tell them the real? How does this happen?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: So they have like mh, they have fake activists, like they have fake everything.
Speaker 2: They got fake everything.
Speaker 4: And so I don't drink red green nothing like that. All I do is drink activists. So when they said they were gonna stop making activists way back when, now activist is pink, just like uh, it's.
Speaker 3: The codine that changes it to pink. Change what you mix. Okay, it changed to once.
Speaker 4: Once activists like onces, Justin Bieber and a few other artists of high caliber started getting caught with this kind of drink.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, Justin Bieber got caught with activists. We did not know that. Let's make some noise, but just toddamn it.
Speaker 3: Just it was just it was just everybody.
Speaker 4: Every time you saw somebody, that's what they It started being something that they would post from Soldier Boy and a lot of other cats would post it online. So, in my opinion, the company shut down and we gave a warning that was shutting down.
Speaker 3: When they gave that warning, I didn't believe them.
Speaker 4: But I kind of did because the price went up and I thought people were just trying to so I bought a little extra And so I don't drink every day at all, you know what I'm saying. But today I'm in Miami. It's like it was like a Beyonce tour. I had to perform for that. I had a video shoot with Lolwayne yesterday. I know, I got to be geeked up to be around this nigga, did you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: So I pulled out like my.
Speaker 2: Friend Twin, he came with he came with factivists. Yeah, what is he coming with that that?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: It was factivists, It wasn't activist.
Speaker 3: Then we'll come going that.
Speaker 2: Twin speak on has Mike? What was that?
Speaker 3: Fake?
Speaker 2: Should you drinking? What's this ship?
Speaker 3: What's it?
Speaker 2: It called?
Speaker 3: Not fake? This? Different types of leans? What's called characle? It's greed.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that. I'm actually to step off in.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: I've never heard of that. I'm killing him, brother, I love you even look you got to change with choking.
Speaker 3: This.
Speaker 2: Listen time on Twin, this is a lean goy. He's never heard of this?
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 2: What you said. That's not it right.
Speaker 3: That's what he's drinking is prementous and coldine.
Speaker 2: I was in. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's very like it's very sweet. So when people get on, they get addicted to the taste. It tastes good and then it gives you, I don't know, a different kind of body high. For me, I'm already laid back, so it tensifies my laid back in it, so to speak.
Speaker 3: You did what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying, and it helps with anxiety, It helps with pain relief and all of that. So back when I was taking it before, I knew I needed it because they got bosses and acid reflux and some other things. This is what they prescribe you from things of that nature. They describe you this right here, but they instead of doing this now they give you peels. So now I have promithaz and pills that are from the doctor. But in order to get this here is basically extinct.
Speaker 3: But I got a little spot. He got a couple of things laying around similar connection.
Speaker 4: It's no because I've taken exantics before and it's like whoa you know? Exantax is like I can't Actually, that's actually this drink is a little okay.
Speaker 2: So okay, how did you become a popular in Atlanta? Because it's a Houston thing.
Speaker 4: It's definitely starting in Texas, you know, because we're in the South as well, man, and it became something.
Speaker 3: That it's a culture.
Speaker 4: Like with smoking, a lot of things that make us smoke from a psychological perspective, my brother, psychological has to do with the actual smoke.
Speaker 3: It wasn't no smoke.
Speaker 4: A lot of us wouldn't give you know, when when smoke, it's just the fact that you have to exhale. You see, you can make circles, you can fucking like the whole They see it over there, you know, it's like we was over here smoking and no one can see it.
Speaker 3: Kind of like we probably wouldn't do it because.
Speaker 4: There's a psychological did you know what I'm saying? Hard So it's the same thing with cups and drinking. You got these double cups. It represents a culture of you know how many people got like every time niggas doing this ship with liquor in it.
Speaker 3: Now, you ain't even supposed to drink liquor in this ship. Drunk the white.
Speaker 2: He had had a lean and patrol and handy. I said this nigga's crazy nigga.
Speaker 4: But yeah, and then like then, you got pills or something that you take, you have to wait like me, and you take it at the same time.
Speaker 3: We get high at different times. It's just pills is a little different for me. Anyway, everything else I'll be I'll try sometimes.
Speaker 2: Right, So what you got, niggas don't got? This is eight hundred a plant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's ship five thousand. Let's make.
Speaker 2: That makes the most suspensive ship. Now you're doing the most suspensive ship.
Speaker 3: With g Q.
Speaker 2: How did that happen?
Speaker 4: They came to me, man, they saw somebody with a devil in their personality. You know what I'm saying. They saw somebody with the.
Speaker 2: Right define there. That sounds like something Billy D. Williams for set. I'm going to use that word definitely.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: It's something that they came to me with out. You know, we made it happen. It makes sense. It's been successful and hopefully we'll take you to the next level. We just shot the third season.
Speaker 2: So big up GQ for seeing that, because too chains a hood nigga like and they got him sipping ten thousand bottles of water.
Speaker 3: It's what was you doing? Yeah? I just did.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Well I've had a three hundred dollars hamburger. I've had facts. This is life I've had. I mean the stuff that I've done is they have the five thousand dollars toothbrush.
Speaker 2: They have the five thousand dollars tooth brush.
Speaker 3: They have the Sunday.
Speaker 4: I forgot much the Sunday cause it had but they have like, you know, two million dollar car. I mean everything they have is like very over the top. And then for me, they introduced me to the person then on their camera. I think that's why successful was like I don't know anything about the person, so sometimes they don't know anything about me, so it's like I come there. Like the last one of the episodes I did was like selling one of these commemorative paths for Kobe, you know, for like twenty five thousand.
Speaker 3: But you know they're gonna walk.
Speaker 4: Into the ring with the security and a girl and a whole bunch of cat with it, you know what I'm saying. But I wasn't going it was like a regular fitted cat. But it has some nice fabric, you know what I'm saying. Nice things going on. But you know, just me knowing that this hat after I'm touching it and pop mean, they like they want a quarter for it, get your hat back, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So like the last.
Speaker 4: Episode I did, it was a kernel of popcorn, it had gold on it and all of this.
Speaker 3: They want five dollars per per kernel. Marina. Expensive movies get you like a hundred dollars two.
Speaker 4: Dollars work, you know what I'm saying, Work worth for them, work for the worth of them a little bit. And they come in little three fives, little trap set. You can get a one, you can get you a one or you know, so I'm kind of ate, like a hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars worth of them.
Speaker 2: Don't be kicking it, brow, You'm gonna kick it with.
Speaker 3: Kicking it bro.
Speaker 2: Definitely the man once again to one of the I wanted just as I know it's made interview, but I want to thank you just just for being here and your energy is perfect. But I also want to bring up one thing, uh the sea murder thing. You remember I called you about that? You what did I say?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: Man? You said let that go? Should let that go? First?
Speaker 4: People don't know that you but I wasn't going to be on on negative stuff because I didn't want to kick the man while he was down. But right before, I like posted this video about how I was like, not really gonna entertain it.
Speaker 3: You had just you had just hit me up like the change don't do it and.
Speaker 4: It's just man, you know, negative energy needs something negative to like cling on to.
Speaker 3: Left you know what I'm saying, and you can almost.
Speaker 4: Almost get me. But right now I'm like, man, I got like a beautiful fan.
Speaker 2: You know what I was worried about. I was worried about you, worried about the internet trolls, like, so you know that when I called you, I was like, because I know se murder and murder. Have you ever messy murder?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 2: Well, I know that I know him very well, and I know you very well. Y'all niggas would have been best friends. I'm just telling you, Like so, so I was like when I seen that, I was like, it was my duty as I don't want to say O G, fuck that, O G, but it was my duty like to change you too powerful because if he would have said, if you would have just said fuck that, you could have tweeted fuck that and the world would have just came, you know what I mean, like down either on him or down on you.
Speaker 4: And it's and it's like we don't you must need that. He's my position now, but I feel like he shouldn't. You see the energy in a way this like negative.
Speaker 3: Like like using this engine.
Speaker 2: But me being in the can, I knew where he was coming from because all he's saying is, you know, you know, he ain't understand. He ain't hear your story.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I was able to talk to on the phone.
Speaker 4: I was, but it's so many sizes of story because it's like, alright, you think I'm snacking off because see, somebody made an album cover that I would never make. It was like one of the album covers, like if you follow me, I try to be creative.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: And honestly, like the name of my tr U is the real university. The acronyms is t r U. But I'm like most men as far as not want to explain myself to people. That's really like my thing that I'm still working with, Like I don't feel like like like even today it's like, man, I want to do the concert, but then I gotta.
Speaker 3: Really tell you're gonna take him on some really I want to tell him I want to see Beyon.
Speaker 2: I can hear his nigga say, Yo, this nigga want to My wife is there right now, my wife to the concert.
Speaker 3: And it's like I'm trying to work with like trying.
Speaker 4: To bounce that off, like still like this, like this not being no lose loss of respect thing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I got him on the phone. I'm letting them know, like my.
Speaker 4: TRU, we buy homes for people in need. You know what I'm saying, My TRU, we get back to the community. My t are you doing different things like this?
Speaker 3: My tr you.
Speaker 4: Don't my tr You don't say I'm in camouflage. I have brothers that do anything that's that's connected. I haven't redone a composition from that era anything. It's literally just an acronym like.
Speaker 3: True TV and ain't nobody man at true TV.
Speaker 4: You think what I'm saying, But you can choose to have any bad energy towards me, and then I can choose to fall into it.
Speaker 3: I can choose to try to curve it.
Speaker 4: So it was cool that you came that way, you know what I'm saying, and I gotta understand that he and an old pressed mindset. I gotta understand where he come from. So if he want to like he like, I ain't never listen to the song, but it had went through my The quickest way.
Speaker 3: To get me piped up is through my girl.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, like with any other black man, like we're cool, we go, you talk ship on, but then my girl get involved.
Speaker 2: I got to fuck you up't let me know.
Speaker 3: I ain't you know what I'm saying, And it's just like I'm my keyd girl. My mom alled them. They think I'm out mind because you did what I'm saying. So that's what it was like, like damn, you know, it's like damn. So she got to bring it to me, so now I gotta So. I didn't even listen to it because I felt like that would be dis Yeah.
Speaker 2: But that helps if you don't listen to listen to it to hear like.
Speaker 4: The first part came on like something like Dick in the booty, and so my first thing, like me being having a sense of human I was like, fam, I haven't thought about booty all, you.
Speaker 2: Know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So, so this stuff gonna make me think about stuff that I'm not even thinking about today, so I don't even need And it was like on the I G. When it was just playing the beginning of Her So I didn't go look up the song.
Speaker 4: Everybody else did and it was coming from like everybody else who wanted me to react. But it's like, what do you want me to do? Go to jail and do something, or wait that he comes out like somebody that has a family, a life or whatever they do, you know what I'm saying. Because I have friends in concentrated I pray that the man gets another opportunity to get out here on.
Speaker 2: The streets absolutely and be able to do it, because it's like.
Speaker 4: It's it's like our right to spread our wings, to be able to breathe this fresh air, the baby, to sit here amongst men conversate and do we want to do as grown men and not be told? You know what I'm saying, so honestly, just to move on past this. I wish nothing but the best for him and his family, and we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna make some noise to that. You know, the craziest thing about it all was I seen c murder one time in the Sauce Awards in l A. And we have machine guns because this is a time where these niggas was robbing everybody, right, So I was just like, fucked that it ain't happening to us. So we somehow we had got some machine guns. So we thought we was ill. We went on a sea murdered tour bus. We was like, nigga, we scrapped. We showed the nigga machine guns that nigga pulled out rightfles like, what are your niggas doing? We got rifles and a nigga had an a K and and I was like, holy moly, moly. But when I did a video with you, uh to tell our video shoot, I came in to take a picture with you, your niggas had the same exact forgets. So I'm like, yo, this this this is. That was God telling me these are the same people in quite different situations. But you should you have an ability to come help out, you know what I'm saying. So that's the reason why I called you, because you you could have said one thing, and I'm telling you, the internet would have been crazy. I applaued you for being a grown man. I applaued you for our uh. I don't want to say respecting your elders, but you know that's a person who came respect as a person who came.
Speaker 3: They paid away for a lot of us down South.
Speaker 4: Definitely, when they came in the door, that's when we started having the arguments.
Speaker 3: Master PI better than get out, you know what I'm saying, New York.
Speaker 4: But they would give us an argument because it wasn't that I don't think we understood like Ryan was a skill set. It was more of like hustling them boys came in and running it up. So like you talked to Master feede them. They said some of the stuff wasn't even mixed. It was just they were just you know what I'm saying. And it's like they gave us something to argue about.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Master p came in. He gave us something to look up to.
Speaker 4: Ice cream in hustles, you know, gold cheeth, cardiers, all white, you know what I'm saying. Riding nice. His brother came in on the gangster ship. You know what I'm saying. We had to It's just like he put niggas on. You heard about what he did for niggas.
Speaker 2: So you know what I'm saying, Like now, I was, I was proud of you how you had the situation because you could give somebody advice and some people would just say whatever and say fuck you nigga. You know what I'm saying. But you you understood that, and and and and and and and and that is absolutely fantastic in my opinion.
Speaker 3: But has that happened to you though, because you intervened on a lot of these things?
Speaker 2: What no, I swear that was God. Like I didn't ask to go on his mass to a bus and like the same exact guns and see murder ad like, I didn't ask that. I went in there to take a picture. You know what I'm saying. But I felt the same exact that that same exact moment when I walked on change bus, I felt the same exact way when I walked on se Murder's bus. So when this incident occurred, I felt like that God had put me in that situation for that, you know what I mean? Because and I don't know, I think I was right. Let's make some noise for me thinking I was like you was trying and let me just tell you like this was the time, big up Tech again. Man Tech, I'm sorry, man, I was I wouldn't you know.
Speaker 3: I'm I don't even remember that.
Speaker 2: I was trying to let me tell you something to change. You were so hot at the moment, my nigga and I had a record and I was chasing it. I was chasing this record down and I was blowing up this man phone. I was blowing up your phone, and Change said, I got you right. This is the only rapper ever in history. He said, nord y'all fuck you up. And that's what I knew. I said, this is my friend, right because listen, if you have a relationship with somebody over ten years and y'all don't have a little dispute, get away from that fake That's what I told my part the bottom.
Speaker 3: But you change.
Speaker 2: You always just been there, man Tech. Man, I appreciate you, guys. Man, You've always just been there. But that's the first part the rapper that ever said. And I told him, I said, yah, I specialize in fighting tallness, you know, And then he's he. Then I realized that that day on the court, you're actually not no fake play like that that that play when they show you on ESPN Duncan like you're actually a real you could.
Speaker 3: Have been to the NBA.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if I if I've applied my work after the same work that I and I realized where it took to be a successful hoop. I mean, you know, rapper because it's practiced, it's doing it every day no matter how good you are, Like God gives us a talent, like you were probably.
Speaker 3: Born a rapper. I wasn't born a rapper. I was just born somebody to inspire and hustle. But when I learned, when I got the game.
Speaker 4: I did it to our passed niggas that God gave a talent to. You know what I'm saying, Like God, because because you got you got, you got Jordan, Kobe, Lebron Okay. God gave all these niggas talent and they worked on their game. That's what made them who they are now. God gave I could name three other niggas talent and some of them not even in the league or they at the same level that they are that God gave. So with me, what you get is like what you get is like somebody like a Dennis Rodman who works on this game and becomes a valuable and not just that, but like a lot of like a lot of artists who find their net and just keep doing it. Like with this rap, I do it every single day. I do something every single day. I've been there here in three days. I'm probably done like four songs I geeked about all love them.
Speaker 3: I know I'm hard. I look at everybody in the room. I know niggas like I know I'm hard. Like I know, I tell you don't want to get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do something trying to tell us you can't like you can't with me, Like listen, like we friends, man, we gotta to pick on the versus short Let you know you don't want to get on something like for real. No, when I have time, I'm gonna mop your ship. Listen, I'm going I got I gotta.
Speaker 2: I got a slave to change because listen, First off, I haven't thought about writing a verse. And CBS is taking care of us. High five, stay taking care of us. I got a food show that I'm doing. If you're in town, I know you're rich and you're gonna fly out. But if you're in town Friday, we're having I'm doing my full show. It's what m TV is. The first time I announced it on this podcast. Uh, it's like an Anthony Boardine man verse. Fool you come out, we have drinks, advertise us, we have our grilled octopus and shit like that. It's Friday. If you still in town, I would love for you to come by and bug out and have one on camera. Yeah, so I'm into I'm into different things because I just feel like I'm thirty eight, right, and I'm a Santiago. But my maiden name, my mom's maiden name, is a Williams.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: You ask anybody named Williams, they got bad knees. If they named Williams and they black, they got bad knees. My nigga, I'm telling you, so, I can't be on stage at forty chains. I can't be on stage keep doing it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. That's why I came up with all these lines.
Speaker 4: You know, lines is just about creating multiple streams of revenue for artists.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love being on stage because I love the attention.
Speaker 4: But it's not nothing that i'll you don't want to do well, I'm gonna do it my whole life, but I gotta have I can't but a hand on it.
Speaker 3: I gotta have other streams coming at some point.
Speaker 2: Does it feel like the stripper that was in the same club for ten years when you're on stage, Like I felt like that the other day. Like one day I was like, niggas, I'm gonna perform. Niggas like, yo, do bloody money. I'm like, all right, do bloody money. The niggas said do super Doug and I'm like, hold on, is these niggas doing money at me? So they got requests like shake you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like I felt like that.
Speaker 2: We was in Russia, oh day, yeah, but we was too deep so we had to do what at the fuck?
Speaker 3: They said?
Speaker 2: Just make some noise us being scared, but let's keep it real.
Speaker 5: Like I like.
Speaker 2: You, you haven't felt that feeling yet you're saying that.
Speaker 3: Way, you just know. Well.
Speaker 4: The thing with me is I remember when it was only fifteen people there, and I can tell them I don't care if it's fifteen or fifteen thousand.
Speaker 3: I'm gonn get you all a show.
Speaker 4: So if even if it Benjamin buns And goes from fifteen to one hundred and fifty thousand, and goes back fifteen again, I'm gonna still do the same thing because especially right now when you got the internet where somebody can record that show a few people and only record your body reacts, and that can lead to other things like most expensive stuff. See what happens is a lot of people play off the energy of the actual people in the room. You have to really play the energy to these cameras right now because when they post it and all that stuff, and they don't know who he has to look behind him today, They don't know how many people behind him, so they don't know if it's nobody I'm like this is bug boy, or if I'm like turned up because it's some beautiful strippers behind. They don't know you did you know what I'm saying. All he know is when they posted and they see me and whatever is you know what I'm saying. So by me understanding that I'm gonna get the people what they want no matter what kind of energy I'm giving them, it's like I'm having my own party on stage. You kind of crazy if you don't, if you don't get what's going.
Speaker 2: On, because you had like the most but fuddled bolivious you went there to use to use lawsuit. Ever, like the chick comes backstage, she wants to be there and snuck in, snuck in, snuck in Like that was the like, like that was the dumbest lawsuit I.
Speaker 4: Famh And I told her leave, like you know the cameras, like what y'all saw is what y'all saw. But it was more footage than that, but just other stories that I got two daughters of my own, you know what I'm saying. So I'm very conscious of my female interaction period. I have a hower of respect for females, and I'm not a thirsty individual. I'm not trying to make nobody's book, broom or meal, none of that stuff. Friends, cool, whatever? Did you know what I'm saying? This particular person was back there. I'm not sure who she was looking for. All I asked her to do was basically leave. Because girls that move by theirself anyway, I always feel like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not girls should have a friend somebody. You can't just you can't just be back here right now, just you and you don't know nobody.
Speaker 4: Just imagine right now, back here with all these men standing, what his Manlleican is.
Speaker 3: Right here, but you don't know nobody in the room.
Speaker 2: H why was she back there? I didn't understand, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So it's like I don't want And then it's like, I got a bunch of people up here from Atlanta. You know what I'm saying, that know my situation, what's going on. So let's just get you please, let's get you out of here. You know, she playing and wasting time and all of that and know, and it just became something that it kind of blew out of proportion, and she kind of, in my opinion, helped it go into proportion because I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: Once I did what I did. Once whatever happened happened, I was done with it. She kept bringing it up. She's actually swing again right now.
Speaker 3: For what for the song? Yeah, for the song.
Speaker 2: She's an idiots somewhere. You don't got to say it.
Speaker 4: She's an idiot, she's a folio, she's saying again, she thinks I'm trying to put the hit out on her. And it's likely I even had that kind of energy of time, like when I moved past something. I moved past something, and I feel I feel sorry for because whoever's looking to hearing this right now. I honestly and the reason I haven't pressed the issues, I honestly, honestly feel like something is wrong with it.
Speaker 3: I looked at her in the eyes before. And that's just my personal opinion, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I've heard the same thing from people in her neighborhood, people in her community, but not just saying it like.
Speaker 2: Because where was this at? Where did that happen?
Speaker 4: It was in North Carolina? Something is is like, you know what I'm saying, not right. So that's why I can't be like stupid creep you know whatever. I don't want to do that because I feel like something kind of wrong with Now.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this being that little has something to do with to your beginning of a career. Lula is rich, he moved on, he's done seven Fast and Furious movies, you know all this, But in the music sense, he's kind of lost his space. Would signing Luda be something you would be interested in?
Speaker 3: No, Lucas Luda wouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: He's a very proper He's a virgo too.
Speaker 4: He's boring right the day before me. So that's one of the things that made us click. But no, he wouldn't. He wouldn't do that, you know what I'm saying. And then Luda still one thing about Loula and one thing about this, and you know it's when we catch our a few little shows and have I we can go. We can go get us some money anytime, right, So Luda I watches and I watch him. He's with my homie fake they do. He's constantly doing shows. So I think it's dope that he's became such a high caliber actor because this could be his other stream of revenew that men you are talking about.
Speaker 2: But you gotta know that like once, once you was the man, and then you go on, you do something else. When you come back to the game, you're not quite the same. But she's like even even with you, like your affiliation with Kanye, like you were hot, bubbling on your own. But to tell you the truth, Kanye stole your aura. What I mean by that is your energy was like sometimes a person energy could be so good that all I gotta do is stand next to you. I ain't gonna do nothing else. All I gotta do is stand next to you, and I take some of your aura.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Doctor Dre does it for real?
Speaker 3: Does it?
Speaker 2: Kanye does it if you're the hottest thing in the world. Who did he does it if you're the hottest thing in the world. Sometimes I don't. You don't even gotta do a verse for me. You don't got to do an interview. All you got to do is come to my studio and I can observe the positivity that's coming from you, and being that you don't think, you don't think. Little would just say, you know what, change, I'll let your executive producer. I heard you say he was A and R and.
Speaker 4: I had I'm gonna put this out here, and he knows like I did it before I left them.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 3: I was supposed to.
Speaker 4: Be airn R in his last project, Luna Verse or something like this is before I left. And so it's a couple of thousand left over, and he'd be wanting this little money and stuff.
Speaker 3: It's a couple of thousand left over that he owes me. Whether I did the job or not.
Speaker 4: I was contractually buying to it. It was a few thousand. There weren't no big thousand. But as of right now, all my beats and straight you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It ain't merch. It ain't merch.
Speaker 3: But I got my front end.
Speaker 4: I seen you shock the other day. I see it, and I know they think like and then when I see like, I be so like, damn, I ain't seeing so long I forget to say it. But now now it's on my it's on my mind. It's a couple of thousands, that is whether because it's some beats that he did wrap over.
Speaker 3: That I sad him with. It was on the album, and so ye're gonna need that a little bit.
Speaker 2: Let's make some I ain't gonna lie see Lula Shaka, what's the other?
Speaker 3: What's the other?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I seen all of them in Toronto All Star weekend. So we eat in the same restaurant. I send them two bottles. They sent me two bottles. I sent them two more bottles of the Rachel said they are done. They don't want no more. And you know, they so rich, they should have just took the bottles and sent me two more. But they stopped. Like you know, they are very they are setting their ways and they are cool.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: It was great to see him big up to Lula, big up to the whole staff, or you know what I mean. But I think I think Luders should signed to you. You know, I know it was a question that I asked you, But I think he should sign because how dope was that when Puff put on Big and then and then Big wrote for Puff and was gonna executive I was gonna manage Puff. That moment that the hip hop for me was like, that's what it's all about. I put you on, you know better than me, Let me help out.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. So dope too.
Speaker 2: He just needs the right records. Lula is dope. I think I think that. I think that what you don't realize to change is you're actually a producer. What I mean by that is once you have more than three or four hits, five hits, it doesn't matter, it's your voice actually helps the producer. You tell the producer what to do. And I think that you can do that. That's what Fad Joe has finally realized, is that he's a producer. Because see, people think producing is this, but it's not. It's turned out that base, put up that trebles. You know what I'm saying, put more on the horns, make you know what I'm saying. That's what producing is. And then when you have it, that's why you have so many like great producers. That was what a puff Daddy or what a dre or what an earth Gotti or what a shy money excel? And then these producers lead and then these deuces. These producers are working on ups is because it's the chemistry which makes it work. So I want to applaud you for continue to do with your thing, doing your thing, and I think that you should. I think Lula, if you're listening to this, I think you tru right. I'm starting to room right now. Listen, Lula is signing the t are you We're starting to room right now. We don't know if it's gonna become true when we're starting a room on Lula and you're gonna pick up Seana too. You wanna pick up Sean.
Speaker 3: You're gonna leave DTP had they run too. Man, I was around there with everybody. That's I learned a lot.
Speaker 4: Fan That's I don't really have nothing negative to say because I was around you to know when CHINGI was very successful in doing numbers, and Bobby V and a few other cats that was, you know, doing things, and I learned everything from I learned everything from product placement to you know what I'm saying, certain deal structures and everything. You know what I'm saying. So for me, I try to learn from each experience with the good or bad, like.
Speaker 2: You left them, like when you like, I hate when rappers leave a crew and then they be like, man, fuck that cruel.
Speaker 3: That cool.
Speaker 4: You didn't do that because we all still got the same phone number and that's yeah, and we're gonna see each other at the game.
Speaker 2: I just want to applaud you for that because I hate when a person is down with EFN. I'm just using you for example. Calm down when the rappers down with EFN and then they leave EFN and they're like, man, fuck ef he got great hair in his bear and you know what I mean. And it's like what you was with this guy for ten years. It's like if it didn't work out, it didn't work out like I did. I did a business deal with jay Z right, it was horrible. It doesn't make him a bad business man, doesn't make me a bad businessman. It makes the situation that we had bad. Other than that, everything stays the same, Like I ain't got nothing as bad to say about him. Hopefully he ain't got nothing bad to say about me. Powerful I want him to call me no more, to hold them me, leave me alone. I'm so scared of you. Oh but listen, so I was. I want to applaud you because you was one of the dudes that actually stepped outside said you know what I'm gonna do me and you never actually should have on them. I gotta make some noise for that. Why do you think because I'm sure you was frustrated because of the reason why you left. Why you think you never took that approach?
Speaker 4: M I think me knowing or me assuming that they think that I would do that, we'll just drive them crazy enough.
Speaker 3: Just now, you got to listen to everything.
Speaker 4: All the way through to see if it's a shot taken when you're not even on my mind, right, So that was still like another psychological anger for me to just know that I'm not gonna say nothing, but you got to listen to.
Speaker 3: Make sure that none of this has anything to do with you today. I still do that.
Speaker 4: I never I never have anything negative say, but I know you just got to make sure it's just one of them things where you know I'm kind of low lose.
Speaker 3: You're not sure where I am mentally because you're not around, so you don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like the family changed me or if this incident make me back whack again, like you don't know what I'm on and I kind of like that.
Speaker 2: Right well two change. Let me just tell you, man, I call you the new King of the South. I don't know if you're gonna take that astribute now, Tea the King of the South. I respect to y'all too. I ain't say I said the new king, yeah and old.
Speaker 4: It's a lot of guys doing it honestly coming from you, and I ain't mean to break you off. I appreciate that, man. You know what, I remember, I got some stories about me and your mother.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 4: You're gonna barrass men, lie or like I ain't gonna lie when I go to New York. You know, I'm saying he won the first New York Cats giving me some fucking with and I always wanted some fun with from New.
Speaker 2: York Cats because okay, they gotta break down.
Speaker 3: That's hard. What is that like? Somebody with you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you know what I'm saying. I link up with the boy in New York, me come kick it with him. You know what I'm saying. He got everybody Muslin, his whole crew.
Speaker 2: Goddamn. Let you know to Chain's been for sure, he's been a continue. He's taking a mon down of text guy.
Speaker 3: It's okay, so.
Speaker 4: And so, like you know, I'm going around with him and it's like at this particular time, at this particular time, I drunk, I call you know what I'm saying, and all that trunk at this particular time was.
Speaker 3: Hendessy, you know what I'm saying. And doesn't even know this.
Speaker 4: So like he taking me to these little lobbies, you know what I'm saying, hotel lobbies in New York.
Speaker 3: He's a little bars and ship like this. So I don't even know.
Speaker 4: I'm not I'm trying to you know, he's trying to show me, really this how you do. You don't have to stay here, you can come here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So I'm going to places and he's like these these people don't have hendessy. You know I'm saying. Really, like, you know what I'm saying, you need to try to you know what I'm saying, Penot grease, you know what I'm saying peano grep. I'm saying, I.
Speaker 4: Drink this ship. I don't drink at all. When I drink, I drink peanot grease yo. So he got me on this peanut greaseo ship.
Speaker 3: Then you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We go some wheels and he tell me, you know about something Tiger part ship tag what I'm saying, Pam, I'm saying, you know about.
Speaker 3: Tackle bone fan.
Speaker 6: Hard calling you change some of that. So I'm thinking, I said, you gotta have a vic you gotta have a.
Speaker 2: Victim for you take this just can't be on top of the Tiger ball.
Speaker 3: Don't have nothing to ball. Know what I'm saying, Fam, I'm changing. I don't give me this ship. You know what I'm saying. I ain't got no victor on the list. You know what I'm saying. I gotta deal with this pressure. You did, you know what I'm saying. And I started really like, man, this nigga, he is crazy. You know what I'm saying. I went to the studio. You know what I'm saying. It was crazy, bro home was really crazy for want to the studio. I was done, you know what I'm saying. And I would just want to get some of that that New York culture.
Speaker 4: But I just hung around the guys. I was observing And Nori is the reason why I drank Peanut Grease.
Speaker 2: I need Nori, y'all, I need something. Come on, I'll have you, but to change. That's what I a maya about you is You're not afraid to step out your zone. What was that video you just had? You shot it on Fort Lauderdale Beach. Oh, I'm different, yo, My dude, that ship epitomized who you are. Is like you you're different, Like you went to Fort Laudadale Beach on a boat and it wasn't in the water that was hard. I was sitting back, like, I'm just so proud of you because you know why, I seen your grind and as much as I I saw it, I knew I didn't have to power to help, as like a jay Z could help, wall A Lula could help. And you saw the cracks in the motherfucking tunnel and where you at. I always text you, and I know I know you probably be proud of I mean, I know you probably be like I'm tired of these texts, but I always be like, I'm proud of you, brother. Keep going because I want you to be the richest dude in the fucking world. I want you to be the illest guy in the fucking world and to keep doing it because I know that you're a real nigga. You know what I'm saying. And I told this like people like, when fat your wins, I win, When two chains win, I win. It doesn't matter, my dude, we don't need I don't need nothing. I appreciate and respect what you're doing to this game. I want you to continue to do that and put your foot on a fucking neck and just keep it dead, but preferably Timberling's when you do that, because fuck these niggas change Keep doing what you gotta do. Man, Now what is for to change? What is?
Speaker 4: And we well, we gotta. I'm shooting a movie. I'm shooting like your movie or you and somebody, No, I'm shooting. I'm shooting my movie at the end of May in Atlanta. Will take a week to do. If we don't get.
Speaker 2: Let me be the Leo Grimy nigga. Maybe the New York Grammy nigga in the movie Grimmy nigga that moved you know, yeah, yeah, let me me the New York grimmy nigga that come through because I can't change my accent. But ahead, let's talk about that.
Speaker 4: But it's a movie called Apartments Apartments now no a part part Okay said.
Speaker 2: I gotta be a nigga in five me o, me ho and fat y'all all from five E. So if you got it, that's hard. We're all from five.
Speaker 3: That's hard.
Speaker 2: Secret. You gotta give you the secret, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, so tell me about this movie.
Speaker 4: I think I got a movie coming out, like if you didn't get a chance to see Walk in Your Trap and take Over Your Trap. It was a bank Rolls film that my same team shot put together in shot. So this was a movie that I had been writing for some time. I liked bank Row actually gave him a chance and it came out hard wow. And so you know how you just take somebody to give you a chance and then like for me, sometimes I'm the one to give people a chance and sometime I.
Speaker 3: Got a agency. What's going on? Like everybody else, you did what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And it's a comedy or street Nah, it's like a street it's like the whole concept is taking place inside of the inside of an apartment complex.
Speaker 3: It's like some trials and tribulations.
Speaker 4: Up like every day, like you know, kind of like showing the inner inner city trappings and where it really comes from, because trapping really came from apartment complex as you come in and it was before you know, even before you had that's why they named the trap houses. And then trap houses turned the bando and you can just talk about how it form. But originally a trap was an apartment complex that that was the only place that you can really trap. You go to a part and complex, even when you didn't stay there. That's what people came kind of like how the Carter dictator. So it's like you know, you come in. You know, earlier when I started trapping, it was a situation where you actually ran to cars.
Speaker 3: It would be.
Speaker 4: Forty niggas running the one car trying to serve somebody. It got real messy, and then you started organizing the trap. You started going one at a time, or you get the next car, I get the next car, You get the next car, not knowing what car would come in, but hoping that the next car had money. But being in the trap. You already know what cars spent money, you already knew who comes. And then it went from from you know, I'm from the Beeper era, I'm from the payphone era. I'm from the star Trek era with the flip phonextar tech.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so you know all of that. You know what I'm saying. And so although we won't give that whole.
Speaker 4: You know, the whole history of trapping, We're gonna show you some you know, a good storyline.
Speaker 2: Yo, I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: It's hard, but whatever noise that, I'm gonna need something that's drinking.
Speaker 4: And so it's just it's just it has a great storyline. It's gonna have some comedy in it, because I'll enjoy companies. Yeah, And and it's coming out and so I'm doing music and soundtrack. So I'm doing music and I'm doing some soundtrack stuff for it right now because I'm thinking ahead. And then I'm also doing another album this year. So Collie Grove is out right now. It's my dedication to my friend, my brother, one of my favorite rappers, Little Wayne.
Speaker 3: Make sure you get that Collie Grove.
Speaker 4: And then my next album and film will be dropping this year, so be looking out for and then CEO. Make sure you get CEO Millionaires dot com look at com. Also, Strip Club Veterans is my other line that I'll be launching mad first.
Speaker 3: Strip Club Veteran.
Speaker 2: One of those shirts I got, I got one for you, Got.
Speaker 4: One for you, treple Velly, treple Velly is. It's on It's on Peter Street. That's my pop up store.
Speaker 2: It's got three million niggas listening to change and keep it. I don't know, I'm lying.
Speaker 3: Get the paperworking. Make sure nah man, I don't care four people listening. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, I really thank you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We really need that movie because you know why. Let me just tell ya something like South, the West, the East. There's no motherfucking difference. The only difference is some people speak like this, some people don't, right, but about it? About it was single handedly the first time New York people was like, the South is crazy, So is it like about it? About it? This movie you're talking about or it's like this is Friday morning?
Speaker 3: What about about it?
Speaker 4: It moved a culture because it showed the accent. Is showed how they moved to New Orleans. It was good for the culture in Atlanta to be cool too. Everybody know that we break a lot of word show the Real Atlantic, and that's important for me.
Speaker 3: You know. That's what I mean.
Speaker 4: That's what I told you apartments because no one ever said apartments in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: That's hard ever.
Speaker 2: And the like we taking from an apartment, we spread in the room right now, apartments. He is in there. I don't know what I'm to Janda, I don't know. I'm the New York Puerto Rican guys. Yeah, come on, but let's make noise for to change.
Speaker 3: Hold on.
Speaker 2: I can't thank you enough for my brother. At the end of the day, you really didn't have to do this.
Speaker 3: Was it was.
Speaker 2: He was doing million dollar ship, shooting six videos with little Wayne, taking your part out and looking at the most beautifulest women in the world Beyonce to perform, and you still stopped, and you had you had tech call, you had yourself called. It was so u down with this, and I really appreciate that because at the end of the day, this is where the artists when when a DJ comes on here, they win. This is and people who want to come on this show. I'm being wanted to say, honest, yes, I have favoritism, and I'm interviewing the people that I want to interview. High five e off. We interview on legends. There's a lot of legends out there. But guess what, I want to interview the legends that I fuck with that I talk to, and I got so many of them. And I just want to thank you for being a great sport. You let me ask you any question. You ain't stop me, you ain't be like I ain't gonna talk about that. And I just want to thank you because you're a real nigga. And I see that activists working. It is fantastic. So describe the activist high before we leave. What does it do for you? It's right there, right there. I wanted to gas them to take a shot. Who did I get? I guess almost gas Cars wanted to smoke with me a D he did, Yeah, I got.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: Listen Car, listen right sweating from his neck like yo, when you next way, you know you fucked up? Like it's next star to sweat. That was like, Chris, you gotta go. I gave it because I know like if your next sweat, you've drawn to change once again. Ef N, thank you for having another great podcast. Everybody that's in the building that's makes some noise, hold on, hold on, it's made some noise because I'm declaring that this is the new King of the South. There's no disrespect to anybody else that claimed that. From t I to whatever I'm saying, he's the new King of the South. Based on consistency, based on features, based on hits, based on activity, based on progress. To me, this is the new King of the South. And this is our first just South person. Remember we had gunplay when we had him look upon. This is our first South edition. So if you from down South and you don't download this, and you don't subscribe this, We're going to shave you all over one love everybody. Drink Chests podcast, Going Down.
Speaker 3: Change, Thank you, join us check We love you baby.
Speaker 2: I need to be in that movie. I'm been serious. I'm gonna be texting you and it's going down hazard.
Speaker 3: It sounds yo, change. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Drink Champs is a Drink Champs LLC production hosts and executive producers n O.
Speaker 3: R E and dj e FN. Listen to Drink.
Speaker 5: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs, hosted by Yours truly, dj e FN and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials That's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real Noriagon, ig at Noriega on Twitter, mineus at Who's Crazy on ig at dj e f N on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink Champs dot com m