Speaker 1: Hi, guys, this is Teddy Mellencamp and I'm joined by my friend Emily Simpson for our new spin off show Popping Off, where we are digging deep on this season of Banner Pump Rules. Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Popping Off with myself, Teddy Mellencamp and.
Speaker 2: And with Emily Simpson. And I didn't get the memo I was supposed to get full glam.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't know.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know. Can you let me know next time?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you didn't know what I was going to be in the full glad.
Speaker 2: I will Emily.
Speaker 1: I look up like this clearly.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm sorry. That's not full glam. She always looks like that.
Speaker 1: I look like this every pod. And I actually I am offended that you think that I don't.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have full glamb because I spent the last two nights with a son who threw up every night for a two nights in a row.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm well, so you're really you're really feeling your best? I'm here, I mean, and I hope you don't take offense to this, but I didn't actually glamb. For the podcast of reasons.
Speaker 2: All right, that's what I figured.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it does. The crazy thing about glam is you forget you. You get glammed all the time. Now when you're filming, when you haven't been glammed for a while, you're like, gosh, makeup and hair really does make your different.
Speaker 2: Shit, it does. You're like, oh, there she is there. Oh, Like I walk out.
Speaker 1: And one's like, what are you doing? Yeah, you're not your emerge padramas and dirty hair on top of your head and a messy butN okay, can you even with last night?
Speaker 2: In the episodes, they're good. I gotta give them that.
Speaker 1: They're good. Well, before we get into the actual breakdowns of the episodes, let's talk a little bit about the headlines. Okay, So this first one is from People magazine article. Arion and Maddox says Rachel is trying to blame her and revenge peorn lawsuit. She is responding, and she says, according to the filing, Ariana was devastated and immediately confronted Sandoval and Levis about their alleged betrayal, as well as informing her friends and colleagues. However, the attorneys claimed she did not share or show any of the video footage she found with anyone but Levis. In fact, Miss Maddox could not have shared such footage because mister Sandoval deleted it from her phone within minutes of Miss Maddox confronting him, a fact, Miss Mattocks stated and writing thirty three minutes after sending the video to Levis. The filing alleges. Attorneys from Maddix claim that once the news of the affair broke, much of the public discussion about Levis was negative, but she was thrilled to be in the public eye. All of this we knew was coming. But what I didn't know was coming was going to be screenshots, timeline proof.
Speaker 2: And this is.
Speaker 1: Where it's kind of a doozy. So the first you see the text messages between Arianna and Rachel, and it said, you know, they're talking about whatever. We're gonna watch watch what Happens live right now? Oh nice, I'm trying to find the whole episode on YouTube. Same it's not on Peacock. If you have Spectrum, it'll be on at three ah forty more minutes. You know, like they're just whatever.
Speaker 2: Normal normal chit chat. Is this DMS or is this text texts. These are texts. Okay.
Speaker 1: Then Saturday, February twenty fifth, at ten oh one pm, yay, I'm happy you're coming with Brad and Jamie. And then Wednesday at nine thirty seven pm, there's a text from Ariana to Rachel you are dead to me all in caps. Yeah, So that comes in at nine thirty seven. Then Friday at eight fifty six pm. So this is Wednesday at nine thirty seven, then Friday at eight fifty six Rachel response, Ariana, I don't know what to say right now. Besides, I really stup and I am so so sorry. Arian A response, which looks like immediately because there's no time stamp shut the guping rat. All of this I understand, but this is what really got me. Then look right below it and it says you stop sharing your location with Rachel Levis. To me, that was the biggest like aha moment was Rachel sharing her location back with Arianna and did like you For anybody that thought that Ariana knew or was it in on this or whatever it may be, there's no freaking way you are sharing your location with someone you think is sleeping with your significant other.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, absolutely, I mean I don't share my location with anyone. I don't really understand the sharing location thing is that that must be like a younger generation thing.
Speaker 1: Well I have it. I have it with a couple of my friends and stuff like that, but.
Speaker 2: None of what's the purpose though, Just to make.
Speaker 1: Sure that you're always okay, or say, for if you're like on your way whatever it may be. Like I definitely do with my kids. I do it with Edwin, and then I have like five friends that we share our location.
Speaker 2: I don't think I share my location with anyone, not my kids or Shane.
Speaker 1: But okay, fine, I'm going to send you a location request.
Speaker 2: And I will deny it immediately.
Speaker 1: Like are you going places you don't want me to know?
Speaker 2: No? But I mean, does everyone need to know I'm at Trader Joe's for like the fourth time this week.
Speaker 1: But to prove that she did not send those videos out to anyone other than Rachel, Arianna has text. There's text going to Daddy, which my guest is Daddy is Logan. Logan's Ariana's best friend who has always been super nice to me. We see him pop up in vander Pumpoles from time to time. I called her She says, I called her after finding out and texting her the videos of herself from Tom's phone, that I took Tom took my phone and deleted them, chased him all the way down Sam Vincente. So this is her proof that she was unable to send these screen grabs to anyone other than Rachel, Right, So, I don't know, I just I guess I was blown away that Rachel would even I don't know, Like to me, Rachel having her location and being able to track how far away she is from from home or where she is or when she's with Tom the entire time during her affair with Tom is really disgusting to me.
Speaker 2: You think that's super icky that she knew so she always knew where Arianna was, but she she couldn't have been sharing her location, how could she?
Speaker 1: I mean, she always gonna have been with Tom. And then that lead me led me to the next question, if you're location person, did she have Tom's location? And then what was Rachel's reasoning for not sharing her location back?
Speaker 2: Well, her reason was because she was sleeping with Tom.
Speaker 1: Well clearly, but like now I really need to know, like, Rachel, did you share your location back? And then how did you get out of all this bullshit? And would you believe that?
Speaker 2: I mean, how did she get away with not sharing her location but knowing where everybody else's location was. So you're saying she's not really so much of the innocent party in this, that she's more of a mastermind than we're allowing her to be. Like, this is proving that she was in it more, she knew what she was doing. She wants to talk about how she was manipulated, but it looks as if she kind of was more in control than she's letting on.
Speaker 1: Clearly, if you are tracking where the guy you're sleeping with a girlfriend that of over ten years is at all times, and you know how far away she is from the house where you're sleeping with him, or the car or wherever it may be, there's something really that's actually like stick in the head.
Speaker 2: What is there the possibility that maybe all these people are just sharing each other's locations and she didn't even remember that she knew her location or she was shared her location.
Speaker 1: That's like saying, oh, my boyfriend broke up with me and I never go look at his Instagram page to see his new girlfriend. No, no, no, if.
Speaker 2: You see, I would never do that. I don't like to self inflict pain.
Speaker 1: Oh I do. I love it. I love it. It really fills out my ca like I'm gonna I'm gonna lurk around. I mean, we're talking about someone who Last night I had to teach myself how to use Patreon. I know we're gonna get off topic for a second, but I never used Patreon before last night. I downloaded the app, had to go deep down a rabbit hole because someone did a twelve part series on the rise and Ruin of Rachel Hollis and Dave Hollis. Like I didn't even know the person doing it. I saw one thing online and like I couldn't even help myself. I was like, you know what, I have four dollars and fifty cents and this is something I'm gonna go down. And the ed of one this morning was like, woke up and he's like, you're still listening. I was like, I need to finish. She's like, you actually are sick in the head that you need to hear all of this last night, and I was like, yep, no time for sleep when there's this many crumbs to pick up, Like what is wrong with me a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't even know them.
Speaker 1: My point is, Rachel, you probably should have left this lawsuit. Just let it go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the best thing to do is just tuck your tail between your legs and just be like, I messed up and then just let it go. It's bad enough that she has a podcast where she gets to talk about everything without actually having to confront anyone. But the like the lawsuit is just that's a lot. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And while we're on the topic of her, and then we'll go back up to the other headlines. But I just want to stay on her or why we're speaking about her. She is doing a good job of keeping her in our mouths because we keep talking about her. She's now dating CEO Investment Matthew Done. The two met through friends, and I've been enjoying their time together. Levis publicist Juliete Harris confirmed that the situationship to et, but emphasize that assigning labels is premature. Harris stated that the two met just over a month ago and are currently getting to know each other as friends. Also, I don't think when you have kids. What I saw online appears these are his children. That she's hanging out with. If that's the case, it's no longer a situationship in my book. If you've met his children, then I'm sorry if both like, no, matter what you are now together with his children, don't call it the situationship. It just feels icky to me, but also old.
Speaker 2: How old are the children? Are we talking small children?
Speaker 1: No, they don't appear soon for young children, Like, I don't know, I don't know. I don't know that answer.
Speaker 2: How do you not know that? The way you dig and you don't know that?
Speaker 1: Because I could, I didn't really, to be honest, I didn't care that much. I just saw that there was children involved, and then I saw Matthew, and then I saw Rachel, and then I thought, hasn't she maybe learned about having these really public relationships? Like I thought, that's what she wanted to get away from.
Speaker 2: Well, he did make his profile private, right, well probably, but she shared.
Speaker 1: She shared a clip on social media of herself writing an ATV alongside Done, who owns Done Investment Group and Spokane, Washington. According to his Lincoln, they didn't have time to zip over to LinkedIn.
Speaker 2: That's next yeay vp our Season twelve filming is delayed as Bravo hits pause for the summer. The Valley not affected. It was from a Deadline article. As vanderbomberules season eleven starts wrapping up on Bravo, Deadline has learned that production for season twelve has been delayed. A source close to the cast confirmed that the show would not be filming the summer, breaking the production schedule's norm. TMZ, which first reported the news, states that one reason for the hiatus is to give the cast a break following the fallout from Scandabal. Another potential reason for the break is to hold off on Maddox's return from Fiji, where she will be hosting Love Island season six. According to our sources, spin off The Valley will not be affected by the Vander pump Roules hiatus and will continue on its projected production schedule. Although Bravo has not officially confirmed a second season for the spinoff, ratings for the show have been promising. The Valley scored Bravo's best seven day premiere audience in nearly a decade. Okay, first of all, my first question is do you do you think it's because of relationships or just because of a scheduling issue.
Speaker 1: Well, I think one's there's a big divide in that group, and I think that they're hoping that if they give the group some space, they'll be able to create, you know, more drama will occur in their lives that they then can bring onto the show. But if they just continue right back up, they'll be starting the same exact thing that they've talked about this entire season. And I don't think there's that many additional storylines going on. Yes, I think the La La storyline is interesting with or getting pregnant, and I think the Brock and Sheena storyline is interesting because you're seeing that like real life dynamics of having a baby and how it changes your relationship and power struggle. So those are interesting. But like, what storyline are we seeing about the Toms? Nothing? Oh, unless they live together, which we can see in five months from now, we don't need to see it, like you know what I mean, It doesn't have to happen right away, or like I like James and Ali this season, But do I really care what's going on with them? Not particularly?
Speaker 2: Do you? Well, no, because first of all, they just seem to be solid and when a relationship is solid. I don't know if it is that interesting. And you know, I don't feel like there's been anything else other than the one conversation they had where she said she wasn't really interested in getting married. Maybe she doesn't want to have kids. They haven't really done much with that. Like, I don't know if that's really a deal breaker in the relationship or not. It doesn't seem to be. Yeah, I mean they're out, they don't seem affected by it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then on watch What Happens Live last night, Katie and Arianna were both there, and you know, it could also be Ariana's scheduling. They want to make sure arian is going to stay a part of the show, and even said to her, did you watch this season? And she's like, no, you know, I got my dream job, which she's talking about Chicago, and she's like, so I wanted to just stay focused on that, And you see Andy he kind of makes that face where he's like, well, I wish you want to watch the stasion before the reunion and she's like, well, you know, you know, like it just kind of felt like she wasn't one hundred percent in it. And I don't know if that means the writing's on the wall that she's not coming back to vander Pump Rules, or if that just means they want to give her time so that she definitely will come back.
Speaker 2: Okay, but do you do you think she doesn't watch it? I mean, I don't watch Orange County. I've said that for six years. But I mean, do you really think that she doesn't. I mean, she can remove herself from it, not watch a full episode, but still know what's going on and what the deal is.
Speaker 1: And you see clips even if you don't watch the show, you see clips like you see clips from Orange County.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like, I mean, I don't sit and watch the full episode when it's said to me, I never do that. I just I don't like to. But I always know what's going on. First of all, you know, when the show is airing, you get everybody's tweeting, everybody's dming, there's clips, so I feel like I have a grasp on it. But I just wonder if she really did avoid all of that, or if she just felt like she looked bad so she didn't want to comment or act like she was aware of it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean, and even if she didn't watch Katie said something along the lines of like, of course I watched with a fine tooth comb, you know, Like, so your best friend is probably going to fill you in. So like if even if you didn't watch, and Gina saw you do some shit on the last episode, she's probably gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, it's Shane. Shane watches, right, someone in your circle of people that are going to be like, hey, you are a total shit show this week. Oh no, Shane's as blunt as possible. He'll be like, yeah, you looked really bad. I'm like, thank you.
Speaker 1: So I do think, yeah, I mean, does Shane do your reunion notes?
Speaker 2: Well, he definitely Well, I mean no, I don't really take notes, but I mean he definitely is like this is gonna get brought up. They're going to ask you this. You need to be aware of this. Like he's pretty good about telling me that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: But yeah, So I don't really know. I do think having Arianna and Katie on together was a choice that I don't know that I loved.
Speaker 2: Well, I felt like it's just the two of them all the time together, right, and you don't get much dynamic between them and the rest of the women because it's just the two of them. They do everything together.
Speaker 1: I mean, half the time they were talking about the Valley. Couldn't we have had a Valley person like one of them from the Valley, you know, especially because there are points of view. I like, when I'm watching Watch What Happens Live to see people that you know, even in though they're friends, they are going to have different opinions. But everything, even they're your choices, were exactly the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess that's what I mean. I mean, it's like they're morphing into the same person. They make the same eye roll, they have the same side ei, they're annoyed by the same people. That's the part where I'm like, I don't know, I think that part's annoying. Yeah, but wait, here's my other question about this. So last summer, The Valley and vander Pump Rules were filmed at the same time. That's why we get so much of a crossover, right right.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's exactly the same time, but the same time frame.
Speaker 2: Because I'm just saying, if VPR is affected by this hiatus, so they're not being filmed at the same time, I wonder if there's still so much of a crossover because I feel like, you can watch, but.
Speaker 1: There's going to be more of a crossover, you think, so yeah, because they're not going to be more Time's going to be more time. And whether they just want more airtime or they want to get I don't know if they the ones that pop in get day rates. But my guess is we're going to see a lot more of vander Pump Rules people on the Valley throughout, especially as we watch Britain leaving Jacks and needing a friend group and kind of going through all of these things. I mean, I think we could see clearly in this episode, Nia is in no position right now to be the sole person that can help other people through stuff. You know, when you're going through it, you can't be that. And I think they're going to need to show some of Brittany with her actual friends. And I don't know that Janet is it is Tianna anyone's friend, but yeah, I don't know. We saw in this Weekly article that the Valley might not have a reunion despite unresolved finale. During Saturday, April twenty seventh episode of Kristin and Luke Brodrick's Balancing Act podcast, The couple answered a fan question about a potential end of season special. We did not know if we were going to have a reunion, Kristin admitted about the vander Pumper Will spin off series. I'm going to be honest with you. Kristin wanted to address certain moments that have yet to play out on screen, saying, I do feel like when you see the finale, there are some things left unanswered and unresolved. I feel like I have to have a reunion.
Speaker 2: Why would that doesn't make sense to me. I can't imagine they wouldn't have a reunion. I mean, why wouldn't they?
Speaker 1: I also am a little bit curious because this is a confusing thing to me. You and I and me and Tamra are not allowed to speak about Orange County, right, that is a rule. Why can the entire cast of vander Pump Rules in the Valley have their own podcast discussing the shows that they are on?
Speaker 2: You know, I do not know. I do not understand that. I have always thought the same thing.
Speaker 1: I don't make it make sense to me because I'm like, they are recapping these episodes.
Speaker 2: Because I'm going to have to listen to you recap Orange County with someone else about me. I can't wait. I know it's very start being nicer to you now you might want to start being nicer to me because I know you've been cut a little bit of a shit show from time to time. I definitely can be. I definitely can be.
Speaker 1: I know, I wonder who I'm going to recap Orange County with this year. It's it's really going to be. Are you and tarm are going to put me in a tricky situation where I'm gonna have to pick who I agree with you?
Speaker 2: No, I don't care. You can say whatever you want. I won't get mad. I mean, maybe just like a little but so lunch cha just a little, but like you know, yeah, uh huh, it'll be fine.
Speaker 1: Well, I hope there's a reunion. I do want to see it. The Valley's Jesse Lally steps out with a stunning new girlfriend, Lacey, just days after a strange wife, Michelle, was accused of having a secret boyfriend on this Daily Male article here. While the couple have been trying to keep their romance out of the spotlight, they finally made they finally like we just found out, made their red Carpet Day You on Saturday at Sparkled Drag Spectacular at the Comedy Chateau in Hollywood. Lacey is based in Orange County and is a well known socialite.
Speaker 2: Did you know her? Oh wait, what's her last name? I think I do know who.
Speaker 1: She's Lacey Nicole.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what. I don't know her personally, but I think she's one of those girls that's always in the photos with I don't know, like all the Orange County girls, Like I don't know, I gotta go not like but not house like me, not like not like housewife, not housewives, but like the selling OC girls or who No, just like I don't know, just like I feel like there's girls in Orange County that always I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, like Instagram models, Yeah, like.
Speaker 2: The Instagram Orange County girls. Like I feel like I've seen her.
Speaker 1: And like, what is an Orange County socialite? Like I think socialite, I like go back to like Tinsley Mortimer in New York And but like, I what I think that's a requirement to be an Orange County socialite.
Speaker 2: Hark mentions no char no job, hair, hair extensions. It's a lot a lot of Instagram photos of everywhere that you've been with your broken okay bike, you and your Berken on a travel vlog, and then you throw in a couple charity events in there and call yourself a philanthropist and it's all good, perfect, well perfect.
Speaker 1: I'm sure we'll see more of Lacey. Oh. She is friends with several BRA celebrities, including Gretchen Rossy and Caroline Stanberry. However, despite her blonde, bombshell looks and tic social life, Lacy has no plans to follow Jesse into the world of reality television.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, shit, exactly.
Speaker 1: You saw him and you were like, you know what, Yeah, this seems like a quality person for me. I had no interest in being on television, but I do have interest on being a socialite on my social media. The source also insisted there's no bad blood between Lacy and Jesse's a strange wife fro Michelle. Of course, there is that Michelle hates him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how does she love? So does she know Michelle? She loves Michelle and thinks she's great. There's no issues from her end. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I think they're just they must all hang out or co parent or who knows what? Did you also see the Insta story that Jesse posted, or he's.
Speaker 2: Get the working out, the.
Speaker 3: Working out and he's like, since La La can't set have small shoulders, and it's like him doing this move and then it says like, by the way, the average mail is five to six and I'm at least five ten.
Speaker 2: Or I was like, first of all, there is no way that the average mail is five to six.
Speaker 1: We need to actually can someone let us know that.
Speaker 2: That can't because Shane is five p seventy. You're not telling me that his height is above average. There is no effing way.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for him to find out that information.
Speaker 2: Oh five nine, that makes more sense.
Speaker 1: Five nine in the US?
Speaker 2: Oh well, what country was he googling?
Speaker 1: Jesse? If you're gonna put it on Instagram, at least be kind of rite about it, like the yeah, yeah yeah. Then Sandoval open up opens up about his new girlfriend on the vander Pump Rules after show. He talks about Victoria Lee Robinson at the waterfront there were those girls and we were talking about the table, referencing the chat he and Tom Schwartz had with the group at the bar. They stayed in contact, and he says pretty much every nice thing you could say about somebody that you're dating.
Speaker 2: Is she does she light up the room when she walks in? Yeah, okay there.
Speaker 1: And she also briefly dated Leonardo DiCaprio. He didn't brush over that question, he was happy to answer it. My favorite part of this after you Know, after this video was Jack's and Tom's faces. Tom Schwartz's face during it, like both of them are like like for them to know this is not great. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: Also included in the after show, they talk about the trademark of Something about Her being owned by Penny and her husband, who is an attorney, which poses some serious problems. Brock also compares Schwartz and Sandival's troubles opening Schwartz and Sandy's and Tom running off to be with his band Tikitty, and Ariana's troubles opening something about her with Ariana running off to New York. I actually thought this was really interesting because even in the episode for vander Pump, which we get into, they make it as if Penny is just like they just reached out to her for like consulting, but clearly it's way more in depth than they let on.
Speaker 1: Which I think is why Katie was unable to really share anything with us about this, and Penny did all of lvp's menus at all of her restaurants. So how much does this mean that Penny is really involved? What's at stake, what's going to happen from here? And also how much say it does did LVP then have in something about her?
Speaker 2: Right? Well? And also I have to give Brock credit. Didn't he say that he pulled the permit and this is how he got this information.
Speaker 1: He goes, you can look up the trademark. Just go to the trademark website.
Speaker 2: You can check it out.
Speaker 1: You search the website. I was like Brock, Brock had a lot.
Speaker 2: Of free time. That's what happens when Brock doesn't have a job.
Speaker 1: Rock has been kind of the person that's giving us the information throughout this season, Like he's he's leaked a couple things, and I think, you know what, he was ready to go ahead and leak Penny's real position at something about her and then even came up with some new names for something about her that they could utilize. But it is opening May twenty second, so congratulations to them.
Speaker 2: Do we think it's really actually opening May twenty second.
Speaker 1: I think it's got to be. I mean, I said on watch What Happens Live last night, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I feel like it has to I wonder how much pity is involved though, Now I want to know, like, is she not involved at all anymore? Did they cut her out completely? Does she just own part of the trademark? Does she is she considered a partner? Is she just a consultant? How does the husband fit in?
Speaker 1: I'm guessing this is I this is a total guess. I have no there's no source that told me nothing. It's just my gut instinct is assuming they had to pay her off in some capacity to go away, that's my guess. Could be wrong. Let's get into the actual episode. Starts off with Katie and Arianna arrive at something about her and meet up with Anne.
Speaker 2: Anne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need to figure out what to do with the awning. Arianna thought they would be opening up something about her by now. I wish instead of this whole scene and we were just hearing about the Penny drama, because that's the interesting part.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know if what they should do with the awning, Like you're not interested in whether they should call the company, or the company should pick it up, or they should just move it.
Speaker 1: Or no, I don't give two shits about the honting. I want to know, but like, are you gonna have to change the name about something about her? Like we need to know the actual real drama of what is happening and why this is not going forward? And also I don't want to see and pretend working there. When we found out on Watch What Happens Live last night she's had to take an interim.
Speaker 2: Job because they didn't open.
Speaker 1: They didn't open.
Speaker 2: Sheen arrives at Kyle Chan's business to learn more about his event and the performance she is doing. Tom Santoval arrives and Seena doesn't look happy, barely saying Hi, Tom isn't performing at the event, but he's there just to help manage everything. Tom says Kyle has really been there for him and he will do anything to help Kyle. He gets emotional and says he owes Kyle a lot. I actually found him to be likable again in that moment. I'm sorry if that's a non popular opinion.
Speaker 1: But why this is? I love that that's what you got from this. But what I thought was why do I feel like Kyle Chan has more promotion than Schwartz and Sandy's on the show, like who what Bravo has made Kyle Chan happen? And like he, I mean, he's everywhere and I have we even seen shorts And Sandy's like once yeah, Like Tom's why are you promoting.
Speaker 2: Your palet of your own place.
Speaker 1: Instead of your own place? Ever? Like do you hate your own place? Like why are you not talking about it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then Katie at Lala's house, they're talking about how they hope Sandoval doesn't think he is invited tonight. Lala decides to call him. He answers the FaceTime. He's, of course, with Kyle Chan with Sheena. Lala says it's weird to see them together. Tom uses a metaphor, saying they are regluing the pottery that broke. I was like, is that is he making a reference to the penis that he cracked or whatever that was a penis?
Speaker 2: S oh, I don't know. I didn't even think about that. I just thought he was trying to be deep, you know how like he tries to make very deep statements, like you know, like he's so deep because he journals and he's just a deep guy.
Speaker 1: Are you in love with him? No?
Speaker 2: Testing, I was actually I was actually being facetious when I was saying that.
Speaker 1: Really, thank you, You're welcome. Laala then ask if they cannot reglue the pottery at her Big three three. Tom says he wasn't invited and wasn't planning on coming. He says happy birthday, and Laala tells him she felt like he deserved the FaceTime.
Speaker 2: Wait, can we just go back for it? Why is he not invited? I mean he's been invited to every other group events, so why not La LA's thirty third birthday?
Speaker 1: I'm thinking because at this point, you know, I think Laala went in hard for Ariana at the beginning, and then her and Katie started having issues. And I think what we're seeing now playing out in social media is she is now at the tides of turn. So even though at first people were really mad at Ariana, now people are starting to get mad at Laala.
Speaker 2: So you think she made a conscious decision not to invite him because she was getting some backlash.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't think the backlash had come yet, but I think she started to realize Okay.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's been too open that maybe she's been too forgiving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe the wind has blown to the part of where I need to backpedal a little bit, backpedal a touch. But then Lala and Katie head into the venue for her birthday and everyone begins to arrive. Lala says she's getting more badass every year her birthday. Wishes to rule the world, have a positive pregnanty test, and win the custody battle. She explained she told Sandoval not to come. She asked, you know why she was with him, and she explains it was Kyle's. She talks about her and Sandoval's conversation and how but they both miss each other and want to move forward. I'm not I mean, I guess I don't have any straight male friends, but I couldn't imagine miss missing like a guy friend this much if I was in a relationship with another man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I thought the same thing. Especially, I mean I'm jumping ahead, but especially at the end. They have another conversation and then they have like the world's longest hug hug. I was like, man, Shane would be like, okay, Like that's not like you know.
Speaker 1: You know, when you get a hug in the person that you're hugging goes a little too long, so you like tap it out, like almost like wrestling, like we're good, You're finished.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for one of them to tap out, like I was like, is there are they on? Like are they trying to win? Like? What is that? What is that thing? You do the most of the highest number Gunnis book for the longest hug ever? Yeah, I was like, this has gotten so awkward. There must be a producer with like a timer and he's like, you almost made it. Yeah, seconds the reigning champions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's odd. It's odd to me just because Shane wouldn't be having that, nor would I hug a street man for that long out of respect for my husband. Correct.
Speaker 1: Then Area looks disgusted and says pathetic. Ariana feels like she's being gas lit and remind Sena he continues to treat her like shit. She says, he ain't your friend, babe. The only thing that kind of confuses me about Sena missing Sandoval is her writing these lyrics and her song apples. Are you ready to hear the lyrics? Yeah, let's hear it type these bad boys out, narcissistic psycho. Cut you out like light bow, see you right through with my eyes closed, from a Ferrari to a Jetta. Thought you knew Betta through it out the window. I thought you were faithful. I see you a snake though. I hope there's a place for friends like you. You missed this person that you talked to, Like listen, you may give each other a hard time, but I ain't calling you any of these names.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I yeah, that was a lot. I like how she says the song wasn't really written about him. She just added that line and later, oh about it was just one line. Don't worry about Santival. It was just one line at the end. It's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: That's too good. Sheena and Brock at their apartment packing for San Francisco. Uh Ariana and Dan head to dinner. What are your thoughts on Ariana and Dan?
Speaker 2: Okay, here's my thoughts. I felt like the dinner was super awkward and forced. But then I also try to realize that he's probably not used to filming. It's their first time in a long time being together face to face, so maybe the awkwardness was just the cameras, but I didn't feel a lot of chemistry between the two of them. And I also couldn't figure out why he went to San Francisco when he literally didn't go anywhere with her, I know.
Speaker 1: But and then I also was confused when they said, this is our first time flying together. But I was like, I feel like, I've seen you guys on all these trips. Are you jogging there or are they meeting? I don't know. I don't know. It's not that I felt like they didn't have chemistry. It almost feels like to me, they're still like you know, when you first get I mean, I'm not this way, but there are human beings that when they're first getting to know each other, they like put their best face forward.
Speaker 2: And they're just they're giddy and awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's what's happening. I think they're like crushing on each other, but they're not in that full comfortable spot yet. But I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: But then, I mean, I felt like there wasn't a lot of chemistry. I felt like it was kind of awkward. But then again, I do realize that they are still together now, so clearly they have feelings for one another or would have lasted this long.
Speaker 1: Well, last night she on Watch What Happens Live. She had to play a game where she had to pick what she would rather do, hang out with Sandoval or do all of these other terrible things. And I was like, this must be fun for Dan to watch. She's probably really loving it because a couple of times she had to pick Sandoval. The other option was so terrible.
Speaker 2: Like what getting eaten by a shark or something, and we're hanging out with Sandoval.
Speaker 1: I think it was like having sex with Jack's. Now maybe she actually chows jack I can't remember exactly what it was, but they were they weren't great.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, let me ask you. If you had to choose between Jack's or Tom Sandival to have sex with, which one would it be? Tom Sandoval? Okay?
Speaker 1: I just I don't know. I yeah, especially after watching Jackson with the intimacy breathing, I was like.
Speaker 2: Jack's always seems sweaty to me. He just always seems moist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please, you I feel about that work.
Speaker 2: That's why I said it.
Speaker 1: Then Shorts, Sandoval's mom and James meet Santoval backstage. Sandoval says it feels so good to perform and see everyone letting loose shorts and Joe head outside. He asks how many guys she's banging. Joe shoves him. Things have just been awkward since their conversation on the couch. Tom says it felt weird without her since they took a break, but he doesn't want to send mixed Joe says he gives her whiplash.
Speaker 2: What do you think of their Do you think they have chemistry? I feel like they have this weird, odd chemistry. I mean I find them like so awkward that that conversation outside was so awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, entertaining, Yeah, I mean it's entertaining. I don't know if it's that they haven't shared exactly what has gone on between them, so they're trying to cover up stuff. So it's more awkward, you know what I mean, Like there's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because they're trying to talk around things instead of just talking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, instead of giving us all the tea, they've just spilt little droplets of like the tea bag, and it's not making sense. So then it just comes off really awkward because they're both fimming right what I feel like? But yeah, I don't know she was. She was all refed up. Then they go to the airport. Lalla doesn't get Dan's attraction to Ariana, who just left a man of ten years. Everyone boards the plate and heads to San Francisco. Sandoval says he would like to meet Dan, but he's going to leave everyone alone. You see when Sandoval walks onto the plane, Dan's like eating a sandwich and he's like says something and they like pause on like him. But what it? I mean most of the time, I can kind of understand what Lala's saying. I I think I fully understand what Dan's attraction is to Ariana.
Speaker 2: Every guy wants to know say it. Oh, every guy wants to be the hero. Is that what he is? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Every guy wants to be the hero that sweeps you off your feet, that makes everything better.
Speaker 2: And the good guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She had the bad guy. Now he gets to come in and be the good guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I do feel like Lala had to change a heart though when she saw him come out of the shower. Though I could say I would say that I personally didn't think one way or the other. I mean, I thought Dan was a good looking guy, but I didn't really think that he was super hot until he let his hair down and he didn't have a shirt on. His hair was so long and he had no shirt on. I was like, oh, hello, Dan, I.
Speaker 1: Wasn't ready for it to be longer than like my longest hair extensions.
Speaker 2: They were like, no, his is real. He doesn't have extensions in Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: But I think they both. I don't know. My guess isn't isn't Dan moving out here to live with Ariana?
Speaker 2: Well, for them, it's someone's got to move, and it's gonna be Dan. She's not gonna leave La.
Speaker 1: Yeah, true, true, true, true. Then they arrive on the boat. Brock asked Ariana if the ride was awkward, and Ariana says he was just scenery that she didn't notice. Brock asked Ariana f Brock's doing his work. Brock then asked arian It if she ever sees herself moving forward. Arianna asked for whose benefit in Brock says his wife.
Speaker 2: No, the answer is for your own benefit. That's the correct answer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like Brock, I don't think you get to ask for an example. I don't know. I just I don't think when there's been allegations about like just stop stop.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: This is where you probably should have left it. Brock.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the conversation was good in the beginning, and I think his intent was good, and I liked what he had to say, But he shouldn't have brought Shena into it. It should have been about concern for Ariana, and that's where you should have left it. And so when she said for whose benefit, he should have just said for you, for you to have peace, for you to move on, for you to feel better, for you to be happier, et cetera, than bringing Sena into it, it just went.
Speaker 1: And also, let's be really clear, whatever issues Brock and Sheena are having really don't have anything to do with Tom Sanderbal at this point.
Speaker 2: No, because the hug, the awkward hug, has not happened yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my gosh. Then they're going to the Roaring Twenties party Shena facetimes Brock and he's down the street getting his hair cut to match the theme better. Lalla goes into Ariana's room, We see the hair, blah blah blah. Then uh, what else even exciting at this point happened? Ariana and Sandval have the same shoes.
Speaker 2: On yeah, but what do you think the reason is that Dan doesn't go to the party with Ariana, Like, do you think there's more to it? Do you think he's trying to avoid being on camera too much, or.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's trying to avoid confrontation with Sandoval so he's able to do it like in a controlled setting like an airplane, but if they're drinking in cameras and whatever involved, like maybe he doesn't want to do that. But also them all showing up in full twenties outfits to a regular restaurant with everybody dressed in regular clothing.
Speaker 2: I know, I know that didn't make sense to me. I thought, couldn't you have at least ordered some twenties themes, something off of Amazon and like throw it on the tables or something. There is no decor that had anything to do with this theme.
Speaker 1: But my favorite part of this episode was the conversation between Katie and Force where they're talking about and I thought he was gonna say bang, but he just said, like we can go back order snacks, lay on our phone, and last night and watching What Happens Live, she goes listen. I would have been more prone to probably bang him, but to lay and do nothing with somebody is way more intimate, And I was like, that's kind of a good point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: But they are they are vibing each other a little bit. Did I sound really young when I said vibing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know what Annabel says, Now, have you heard this? She says, yes, I was just gonna say that. What is that? I just heard it. She was like, yeah, they he was rizzing on me or something. I'm like, what are you talking about? She goes, you know, like charisma, but we say riz. I was like, I can't.
Speaker 1: And then I can't. I spelled wiz wrong to slay and she was like, mom, it is not whatever I wrote like aris.
Speaker 2: Still I'm like, oh, is it disease?
Speaker 1: Whatever way I spelled it was incorrectly. I was like, sorry, I didn't know about the charisma arma. But then it kind of ends with Shena bringing up the idea of Tom apologizing for bringing up aspects of ariana his mental health that she didn't want public. This was a very good point that she brought up. He did not need to do that. He tried to make the affair seem like he had to do it because of her mental state, or he had to stay with her because if he wouldn't, she threatened to commit suicide, like all of those things. And then Tom says, I love you, Shena, and thanks for being there for me.
Speaker 2: But let me ask the question, though, because I did enjoy this conversation and I thought Shina was very articulate in it. But do you think that she initiated that conversation because that's something that's been bothering her? Because I feel why she's talking on behalf of Arianna and Arianna's mental health. So is this something that Arianna has said that bothered her but she just can't say it's the Tom because she's not talking to him, or do you think it's something production had? Sheena say, I just felt like it was a heavy subject for her to just bring up off the top of her head.
Speaker 1: Maybe because Sheena herself is struggling with her own postpartum OCD anxiety, those types of things she might be more aware of. It's one thing for you to control your own narrative and talk about how your mental health is feeling, but it's another for somebody else to throw it in your face and use it to weaponize you. So it could have just been I mean, I think Shena, even though they make her, you know, appear to be very self absorbed, I think that she has a good heart, and I think when you look back at the time, that is really the biggest issue.
Speaker 2: So you think that that was something that weighed heavily and that she felt like she had to talk to the Sandoval about that and bring that up. Yeah, okay, but.
Speaker 1: I mean Arianna could have also said it to her, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wondered if maybe there was a conversation that we weren't privy to where she brought that up and then and then that's why she had brought it up to Tom.
Speaker 1: All Right, we'll take a quick break. We'll come back and talk about the Valley. Episode seven. All right, we are back. We're at the hair Loss Party fight. I love the it's called the hair loss party. Yeah, the hair loss Party fight. At least it's not like New Beginnings, oh, new Follicles.
Speaker 2: It's the New Beginnings Party. Oh my god, the New Beginning.
Speaker 1: Well. I was actually surprised they all came back in that room except for Kristen and Luke. I didn't think that was actually going to happen at the end of that fight.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because Michelle demanded that everyone reconvene.
Speaker 1: And why is some people listening to Michelle other than she like her? Some of those words that Sina used in Apples could also be used for Michelle from what I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree with that. I don't know, I don't I feel like, why does everyone listen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like why does everyone? Why does she get to pick?
Speaker 2: But she asked the.
Speaker 1: Room if anybody said that. Jesse said he was going to leave Michelle in two months. Jesse says, if anybody is divorcing anybody, it's Michelle divorcing him. Michelle and Janet say Kristin shouldn't be invited around the group anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, I felt badly for Kristen. I feel badly for her. I feel like she has such a scapegoat in this entire situation.
Speaker 1: Like also, you can't ice out the ice cube tray, like we need her in order to keep this all going, Like y'all wouldn't have a show if it wasn't for Kristin keeping this shit together. And also it really was. Jack's even said in his confessional, He's like, I wrap this up nasty great, you know, like I got it.
Speaker 2: That's yeahactly. That's the part I don't understand is everyone else has dirty hands as well, Like Janet's clearly talking crap, and Jasmine and Jack's are clearly talking crap. And Jacks even wanted Jasmine to go get more information to bring back to him so that he could drop a bomb. But everybody's mad at Kristin.
Speaker 1: Unlike the only people that I think are nice enough on this cast to not say anything about the situation are Nia, Danny and Brittany. I think they would have just kept their mouths shut. I mean, Brittany said I wouldn't say nothing, and she But Brittany, here's the thing Brittany does know and her relationship is we're starting to see the breaks in that she still isn't throwing somebody else under the bus to try to disguise it, which clearly that's what Jackson is doing exactly.
Speaker 2: But then to explain again why Kristin is the bad guy in all of this and why they're trying to ice her out, because we all know what happens on a show when you ice someone out, Like the purpose is so that they're not on the show anymore.
Speaker 1: Show anymore. Well, this is my one note to Kristen. When you're going to deliver information, you just can't mess up a word, especially every time, yes, every time, like we give you one get out of jail free card. But if you're going to deliver a key thing, make sure it's accurate because then.
Speaker 2: Because wiggle room, everybody, yeah, they can wiggle out of it. That's why I'm telling you. I did that last year. I messed up something that Heather said and I didn't think it was that big a deal, but then I realized it gave her a loophole to say. I didn't say that. That's not right, you're wrong, you're crazy. You don't know what you're talking about. And I knew exactly what I was talking about. I just messed it up a little bit.
Speaker 1: So you're to be very clear with your delivery, and if that means have one less alcoholic beverage before you deliver heartbreaking news to someone, you should.
Speaker 2: Or or use Q cards, no cards, memorize that there might write it down.
Speaker 1: You know, shell divorcing Jesse, that's the part you.
Speaker 2: Missed, right, And maybe practice it with Luke first.
Speaker 1: But also the fact once I know we're skipping ahead, Well, one, why is Luke wearing the same T shirt this entire episode? Why Whiskey? What did it say? Like Whiskey makes it better with red T shirt? No matter what he was filming, what he was doing, he was in that Whiskey shirt and it was a lot for me. But what I didn't really realize until we panned forward to that conversation was that this information about the divorce came from Luke. I thought, yes, because Luke's like, that's not really what I shaid I should But I thought she knew this from Michelle and messed it up. But no, she actually only knows the stuff from Michelle about the alleged cheating or affair with whomever. But Luke is the one that told her about the potential divorce because.
Speaker 2: From the Boys' Night whatever. Rad Jack says, Yeah, that's right, that's what she messed up. She did get that from Luke and she messed it up. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So Luke's like, listen, I'm new to this shit, but I told you what to say and you put it up.
Speaker 2: You mess up your line, man, that it's on you. But what about when?
Speaker 1: So Michelle comes in and she's I got to try to master the face.
Speaker 2: But it's like, oh, is this after the hike in the smoothie? Now we're on the smoothies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, She's like, Hi, So I dropped Isabella off at school and then I stopped and got us smoothies. I thought that smoothies would be a great thing for us today.
Speaker 2: I thought. I was like, smoothies would smooth things over. Ha ha ha.
Speaker 1: And then like there's zero expression in her face, there's zero like inflection in the voice. All I can see is the hatred she feels towards Jesse.
Speaker 2: Jesse thinks palpable.
Speaker 1: It's Jesse's like, I think this is actually bringing us together and I'm so glad you knew I wasn't divorcing you. And she's like, of course I knew that because I'm cheating on you. You don't fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: And everybody knows about it and accept you.
Speaker 1: And everyone knows on this show, and this is why we will get a second season with our new significant others. But this is where I like Jesse. And Jesse's confessional, he talks about his commitment and that you fight for it and blah blah, blah, Like.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the question. Did we misjudge Jesse from the beginning? I feel slightly guilty about maybe calling him a douche lord.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think he's a douche lord. But I do think they came into this with a lot of marital problems and he didn't know how to decipher through them. So if she was sleeping with Michael Bay allegedly or whatever was happening, or she did have this boyfriend or this person she was texting, whatever the secret is, I think he knows what the secret is, and they sucked up the secret and decided they were going to come in and film and try to get through it and work it out. And he's realizing through filming, like she hates my guts, right, I mean, I think he alludes to that in the confessional. But now I'm curious, you know how sag after I did a thing where like, you can't hire AI to write scripts and stuff. Do you think you can hire AI to be in reality television shows? And maybe that is what Michelle is just say Ai, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It could be, because there's there's not a lot of emotion there.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's who But when he said he noticed Michelle is starting to put her phone face down when they're together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's not posting on Instagram. Okay, what he says she's not posting is that because she says she's going out to drink some friends, but she's not going out to drinks with and she's really messing around with as a guy. And that's why she's not posting anything.
Speaker 1: Yes, because what is she going to do? Posts a boomerang and then see Harry Knuckles and it's clear that she's boomerang with a man and not with Kristen like she has. You know, she's probably said I'm going out with the girls. But if you're going to be present and off social media, then you have to stay consistent with that throughout. And I don't think that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: So I do. I do like when he when he does like the cheers with the smoothie and he's like team Jesse and Michelle, and she's all, yeah, team Jesse and Michelle. Yeah, cheers to uh team Jesse and Michelle.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then Janet tells Jason that Jasmine told her that Jax told her about the r It's one big game of telephone, Janet reveals that Sheena just told her that Gene is in the mix. We're gonna see Shea in the valley soon. That there's a rumor about Jack's cheating on Brittany. Janet, you may be pregnant, but that does not get you excused from being called out on being messy.
Speaker 2: You're being messy. Her husband thinks she's messy.
Speaker 1: Also, her unborn child isn't going to be surprised by a Jack's cheating rumor, like even that He's like, listen, I heard it all by now. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Then Kristen and Luke go to the doctor to see if she's able to conceive. There's five follicles. Then Janet and Jason go to Jackson Brittany's. At this point, Brittany Jax has now turned into Michelle like Jacks is also ai and enraged that Brittany is like speaking while Cruz is having his therapy. I'm like, if you really wanted Cruz to have his therapy and be uninterrupted, maybe not have entire film crew there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. You know this is you can really see their marriage just completely unravel. I feel like he's been trying to be on his best behavior through most of this filming up until now, and he's just he's reached his breaking point, like he can't do it anymore.
Speaker 1: No, he's at this point he's in love with Laurie or whatever, because he is done with this. He's done. He's not even faking it, like it's he's not even being nice.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then they're all kind of hanging out. Janet tells Jackson Jasmine told her about the Michelle rumors. Britney says, and I believe Brittany in this moment. Maybe I am a you know, naive, but when Brittany's like, you shouldn't reveal that information regardless even if you did know. And then Jax is like you see Jax's confessional and it just shows like the difference in who they are as people. When like Brittany will hold it close to the chest and like not share somebody that she really cares about, you know, whether she cares about them or not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not going to.
Speaker 1: Throw their life under the bus. And Jackson is like looking at it like sport right.
Speaker 2: And well, and she's also been his ride or die and forgiven him for multitudes of things, and he clearly doesn't even give her any like any what am I trying to any?
Speaker 1: He gives her nothing, He gives her no credit, he gives her nothing, like he's not even fun with her, Like you're so far I'm not seeing really any reason why you would want to be with Jack's, especially when you see the way that Nia and Danny are together, Like Nia's going through a tough time, they call Danny. She calls Danny's sister to talk about her postpartum. I think this is an important conversation to have about medication and if you know, giving your like how you want to call it baby blues, right, it could be more and giving yourself permission to seek help from a professional. Then we go to the tantrics expert.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, you know that he had no desire to go to that. He's like, I'm good because I'm having sex with someone else, so really no need to do this.
Speaker 1: But I think at that point she didn't either, because did you see like he's kind of like just death glaring her like he's like yeah, and she won't even look at him in the eyes, like she's like and then the sex where it's like how did that feel? And She's like, all of a sudden, she's now Michelle.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, very a great, great, great.
Speaker 1: Amazing, never better. I don't know, but it's.
Speaker 2: It's a lot. What is it? Jack says, Brittany is my soulmate. I guess.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I hope Edwin writes that on my next I hope Edwin writes that to me on Mother's Day. Yeah, because you know, I guess, I here's my soulmate. I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess. I mean, if I had to pick one, I.
Speaker 1: Mean compared to the rest. I mean, I know I'm liking things that say should have married Stacy, but.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's right. We didn't talk about that. I know, how inappropriate, Like.
Speaker 1: That's almost as inappropriate as having sex with Laurie in the back.
Speaker 2: It's so inappropriate, even if they're not together. It's so inappropriate just for their child's sake, like just to not have a certain level of respect for your the mother of your child, to not like that. What's wrong with them? I don't know.
Speaker 1: But also this is what I really also don't understand. We get. Then Jack's, Luke and Jason go bowling, which Jax is looking a fool. But why does he care about Kristin's relationship with Luke? Why does he care? Like I can't wrap my head around why he wants Luke to see this other side of Kristen. What does he care? Well?
Speaker 2: I don't know. And is she known? Is she actually? I mean, like we talked about previously, I wouldn't say she was a liar based upon what we've watched throughout this season. I would say that she's a ding dom and that she messes stuff up, But I wouldn't say she's a liar.
Speaker 1: I don't think she's intentionally trying to lie. I think that she always messes up the words. But Luke has clearly watched vander Pump Rules because he knew right away to say, well, you're a self confessed pathological liar to Jacks, and then editors of course pants crash batting it. And then Jackson is like that was ten years ago, I've grown up. And then the editors are even more brilliant because they're showing him say the exact thing from vander Pump Rules the Valley right, and I'm like, Jacks, your time of being the good guy and coming after Tom Sandoval have now ended, and it's writ you you just really wanted to be the number one guy in the group.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't you find it hard to watch him saying the things that he says, knowing that we know now what we know now? I mean, what a do? Sure?
Speaker 1: Then we see Nia and Danny and Jesse and Michelle meet up for sushi, and when Michelle brings up the topic of Kristen, Nia is like, you know what, guys, I can't Like, my cup is already pouring over from the stress that I'm under and what I'm feeling, and like I can't take this on. And I was like, good for her. I think it'll be hard if once we get to next season, if she is going to continue removing herself from the drama. But I think for now it really resonates it's appropriate for what she's going through. I do think it's how she will navigate being on the show past one season. If she isn't going to be willing when she's feeling better to engage, I think will be the riding on the.
Speaker 2: Wall for them. Yeah, I thought the same thing. I don't know if Nia is just so a one season wonder, because you're right, she does have her own personal story, which is very compelling. But once you get past the personal story, if she's not willing to get involved, to talk about other people, to gossip, to be included in it, then it's not gonna it's not gonna work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I do I like her confessionals with Danny when they're talking about the house or they're trying to decide where Valencia is when they're talking about budget, like all that. I enjoy them, But either Danny or Nia, one of them is going to have to get messy, has to get messy after this this season.
Speaker 2: No, let's they get a hall pass.
Speaker 1: You get a hall pass. But then Janet and Jason watchcrews. So Brittany and Jack's gonna have a date night. The fact that these two know nothing about children but are about to have a child is also interesting to me.
Speaker 2: It is. Yeah, and we didn't even talk about like the risk and the risk benefit of picking the like you should just never pick it up, Like.
Speaker 1: Why would you want to hold a kid when there's a blank chance of falling? And Luke tells Kristen that the group is afraid to be is afraid to be around her and Kristen's just like okay. At this point, I feel like she's like, Luke, quit trying to produce me. I've been doing this show for years. I know how to be a mess. I'm sorry, Like, let me do my thing like you do your thing. I'll do mine. Stick it in and get me pregnant and let's keep it going.
Speaker 2: Right, like I brought you out here to get me pregnant, not to lecture me.
Speaker 1: Not to lecture me on how to say that you know Michelle was going to divorce Jesse, not vice versa.
Speaker 2: Do you let me ask you a question though? Do you think that Michelle is very anti Kristen. Kristen shouldn't be around. Nobody shouldn't like Kristen because Kristen is the one who knows this information. So if she just consistently Paintsen is a liar or as a bad guys, and then she's able to kind of have one more week without anyone knowing the secret. Yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she knows that. I think Michelle is like a master manipulator, so I think she knows that Janet doesn't fully know the information, Jasmine doesn't fully know the information, and she knows Britney. Brittany has also confided in her in some extent, so I think she knows Britney's not going to say anything. Jacks is trying to get the information but doesn't have it all and so her only threat is Kristin, and she's learning that Kristin can be a loose cannon.
Speaker 2: So she's working hard to make Kristen look like the nut that needs to remove from the tree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think it's as we watch more and as we see what's happening now, like I mean clearly, I mean, I think she thought she was going to be able to manipulate the audience to think that Jesse was horrible and she's a saint, and she did at first.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I was totally like te Michelle from the beginning. And I even thought that she kind of had that very stoic I guess you would say AI kind of personality because of him, But now I don't think that's true.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think that's true either. I think he was acting douey because of her at that point, Like I was like, I don't trust all of this, But then we get into the next douchey situation. Jack's and Brittney's date night, which once again is at the Madrion. I'm like, so they must have some deal for free shit at the mandre On, because why else would you want to go have room service but like cooked in the room at the Mandrion.
Speaker 2: And I also, it didn't seem like either one of them took it seriously because he has like a T shirt on, and I mean, she looks cute, but like for a date night that she's been wanting to happen, Like she has her glasses on and she's not. Like I don't know. I just felt like neither of them really was interested in being there.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like maybe this was like a pickup. It just something didn't feel whatever, Like even when he said you can't be upset, No, you can't be upset about that. No, you can't do that, I was like, actually she can be, And like, why why are we panning to these conversations that are just feel I don't know. Brittany thinks he's shaming her about parenting. Jack says his job allows him to leave the house. Brittany thought they were running the bar together. Brittany says, but don't you even do anything? I do everything. This is where Jack's loses it, because once you push a narcissist and they feel like somebody can see behind the veil, then they're going to start striking back even harder. And then they you know, then money conversation starts getting involved. You realize they both put the same amount of money into their home. Right, more confusing why Brittany's the one that had to leave just that's how much she's like, get a way for me, Jack's right, but Jax walks off. But I think the biggest part, the biggest takeaway from me and this conversation is realizing how little Jax really has to do with Jack's the bar, right, it is infuriating her because it's not a something about her or a Schwartz and Sandy situation. Like this is an existing place that already exists and is very popular called Rocos. There is a little subdivision on the side that'll be called Jax's that already is being run by the existing people of the popular place Rocos.
Speaker 2: So do you think they reached out to him or he reached out to them and just said, hey, why don't we just do something together?
Speaker 1: I think either way, my guess is he gets like a percentage of the sales on the nights that he's there, or whatever it may be. But I think her disgust is coming from the fact of, like, it's not a.
Speaker 2: Full time job. It's not like you put together this whole bar and you created it and you're there every day and you're meeting with architects and things like that.
Speaker 1: Like that, it's unfathomable for us to believe as like him creating whatever they put into the men's hair growth line that he was promoting.
Speaker 2: Like like that that he put that together like in a chemistry lab, like yeah it got and he's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's just like dude, yes, I'm happy that we have this other opportunity, but you can't act like this is your baby that you've built from the ground up, like I hope it's successful, but like the priority should be me and our kids, because you you showing up and parting with people and bringing in more sales, like that's great, but it's you're it's not.
Speaker 2: It's not a full time job. Yeah, And so the whole conversation about the second child, how she was saying, I thought we were on the same page. I thought we were gonna, you know, work on a having a second child. All I can think is how he's probably backed out of that because he's with somebody else. Yeah, I mean I wonder he doesn't he doesn't want to have a second kid? Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: But that's why I'm wondering, do you think? And I know there's no way we can prove this or not. Member cameras came back up. I'm hungering, yes, okay, once she moved out, I'm wondering if this is a pickup scene, if this date really happened in real time, or if this is a pickup because.
Speaker 2: Well, there's just no chemistry there, and there's a lot there's just a lot of tension between the two of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you never normally feel that with her.
Speaker 2: No, and again, and she didn't put, she didn't put. Well, she was talking about how she wants to feel sexy and she wants to feel beautiful, and she wants Jack to make her feel sexy and beautiful and launderie and all this kind of stuff. And they have this date night with flowers and roses and sushi, and she just she doesn't she didn't dress the part. Now I'm not saying that she should have, but based upon prior's statements that she had made, she just to.
Speaker 1: Wear night and heels and doing right.
Speaker 2: She said, ale those things. But then like they show up for this date night and she just has'tail.
Speaker 1: She like, one, YEA, let's do this thing. Let's pretend this one date, let's have So I feel like that fight had already happened. I think that fight actually did happen. I just think we may have seen it happen the second time, right, so who knows, But it did make me sad, like that that ever happened at all. Like I just you know, you want to believe even when people are assholes, that like they're going to change, and you want to believe that having a family or when they come for other people that they'll see the light. But you see in this moment like he hasn't changed.
Speaker 2: No, I feel badly for her. She's so sweet. I mean, she she deserves better. So team Brittany.
Speaker 1: Team Brittany Jackson, we love watching you on television, but as a human being.
Speaker 2: We really appreciate right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she is a good mother. So all right, you guys, let us know your thoughts and uh, we'll keep you posted next week about what we find out. It's a finale of Vander Pomparules next week.
Speaker 2: Oh that's exciting all right, guys, thanks for listening.