Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us.
Speaker 2: On air with a Ryan Seacrest, but.
Speaker 3: Two point seven kiss FM.
Speaker 1: So Michael in the back room was invited to a wedding a few days ago, and you were invited but without a plus one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which this one was fine because a lot of single friends were there. But I have three coming up, and the group of friends that are going into these weddings all have plus ones because they're in relationships.
Speaker 5: So I feel awkward when I go and I have no one else, no one else.
Speaker 4: To share a hotel, no chance with maybe a guy friend or just I don't know another friend where I'm not like alone, like sitting by myself, like at certain parts of the night.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: A lot of times when people are getting married, they sort of a rule if you haven't been with the person for three months or something like that, then we're not really invited, right. They don't want strangers at their wedding. I mean, Tanya, I didn't want me to bring anybody.
Speaker 6: No, I had a hard We had no plus ones. If you were the only people I gave plus ones. Two were like people that were in the wedding, So like two of my best friends that are single.
Speaker 7: I said, if they wanted to bring somebody.
Speaker 1: Ryan, you give me a deadline to have to, like tell you if somebody was filling.
Speaker 7: Everybody gives a deadline for their wedding.
Speaker 1: But she didn't really want me to bring somebody. I could tell by the deadline everybody.
Speaker 2: That's why they didn't bring anybody. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I think that.
Speaker 1: It's up to the bride and the groom because if they don't want somebody, they don't know what their wedding. I kind of get that, Sysney Mikayla.
Speaker 5: I mean I get that too.
Speaker 4: I mean, instead a wedding that like I don't know a lot of people I only know like that that don't go well, I guess that's an option too.
Speaker 2: But that is that's true.
Speaker 1: That's a great option. Don't let them take up your weekend looking for somebody. Yeah, I find somebody.
Speaker 5: I never thought of that. But I also love the brides, so I feel like I need.
Speaker 1: To, oh, you know, not so much if she want to let you bring a friend.
Speaker 5: Not true.
Speaker 2: It's not about her not letting her bring a friend. It's just that you have these rules that you just maxed out with the guest list.
Speaker 1: There's a cutoff point too, but don't take it personally. But you can also very easily, and I can give you exactly what to say.
Speaker 3: I know how to blow off weddings really easily.
Speaker 1: You can tell me as tany you said tell people for years she had to work for me on America's at forty one weekends, which.
Speaker 3: Was never true. She never had to work there true.
Speaker 7: But I just get out of weddings that way.
Speaker 6: I got out of spending the night with men that I didn't want to spend the night with.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't need me as an excuse to not spend the night with a guy.
Speaker 7: It was an amazing excuse, MICHAELA.
Speaker 1: You can always and if they I can leave you a voice mail or something that says, hey, you got to see it.
Speaker 8: See it.
Speaker 3: Mind that.
Speaker 1: We moved up to countdown at eight forty tomorrow Sunday morning. Yeah, Michaela, you're always going through it.
Speaker 3: Did you anything go on with this guy on Raya?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Ever since I asked that, it's been like slow, like having gotten like the messages back kind of fizzled out, So I think, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ever since you asked if he was in a relationship because your friend told you that he's guilty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guilty, unless he just doesn't like that, I like, kind of snooped.
Speaker 5: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, not the one.
Speaker 3: He's not the one.
Speaker 1: There's plenty of Garretts and Billies and Tommy's on Rio.
Speaker 2: Who will you end up with? Will it be a Trevor?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a Trevor, Oh, I love it?
Speaker 2: And Andrew.
Speaker 7: Or what Robert?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Maybe Michael?
Speaker 7: What about Wyatt?
Speaker 3: It will not be a Wyatt.
Speaker 7: Xander.
Speaker 3: It's never a Xander.
Speaker 2: No, never, Xander.
Speaker 1: Might be a Gabe, Johnie Xavier Jack. Well, well, she'll tell us when you find somebody in Raya.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'll find someone at the wedding.
Speaker 3: You do it. It's them.
Speaker 1: Listen to us on iHeart Radio, listen on the car radio. However you want us, this is us. You can get us now. I need everybody to lean in on this. When Christian calling with an issue, Sisney Tany in Long Beach, Christian, good morning.
Speaker 10: Hey, good morning. How's it going.
Speaker 3: It's going all right here? How can we help you? What's up?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 10: I need a little advice. Basically, my boyfriend is has been living with me, crashing with me for a few months, and he doesn't pay rent, which, hey, that's fine for me. I'm paying it all. I don't really, I'm not really complaining, but just recently, my sister needs a place to stay. We have the space, and I'm like, it's my sister, of course, you can live with us for as long as you need to to get on your feet. And he's pissed because he's like, I don't want to live with your sister. And I'm kind of like, but you don't pay rent, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean for those who don't pay rent, did they get right?
Speaker 2: It's not making him rent, you know, it's kind of.
Speaker 10: I don't want to, Like, I don't want him to be uncomfortable in like a space that we're supposed to share. But I pay one hundred percent of the rent. You know, you paid fifty.
Speaker 2: Then it would be okay for him to be upset.
Speaker 10: Yeah. I think if we were like, if it was an even split, it would be like, Okay, you have every right this is your home to sure, let's talk about it, let's come up with something, or maybe I would just say okay, sorry to my sister. You got to find another situation. But in this particular instance, since I'm the only one paying and basically both of them want to live there for free, I don't know. I feel like blood is kind of thicker than water in this case. And a little bit I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I seeing if you're funding one hundred percent of the rent, then you get to call the shots no matter what the situation is.
Speaker 3: And if you're feeling.
Speaker 1: Tanya, absolutely, if you're paying one hundred percent of the rent, you don't get.
Speaker 7: To say, bro, it's just not true.
Speaker 3: Some people are It's just true.
Speaker 7: It's just not true.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I don't think it comes down to money. It's family, period. If he's going to marry you, you guys gonna go the distance or whatever like this, things like this happen, you're gonna have to take family in or help out or whatever, and you got to roll with the.
Speaker 10: Punches, right. I think that's a good point. I mean, you know, I hope that we're in this for the long haul, but I don't know that yet. And my sister is my sister, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if this was me and my sister or my brother had to come and live with us or whatever. I would just tell Michael. It wouldn't be like we need to talk about it and see if it works. It was like, well, let's make it work.
Speaker 1: I do think you, oh, it's your part to make it work together. And I do feel like if you're funding rent, you call the shots. I just think that's the way it goes.
Speaker 3: It's not well tonya. Have you ever funded all the rent?
Speaker 7: Have I ever funded all the rent?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 6: But I think that it doesn't matter because I think there's a lot of people in relationships where one person works and one person doesn't. That person funds everything, but they have equals, say, in the relationship. Many people live that way. It's a great point. Thank you, Mark.
Speaker 1: Are you talking to yourself about making a great point?
Speaker 10: Mark?
Speaker 2: Such a great point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, it's like your own conversation over there, patting yourself on the back.
Speaker 7: Mark said, great point that. Thank you, Christian.
Speaker 1: Good luck with this situation. A tricky one, but do what you feel it's best in your heart. And thanks for calling.
Speaker 10: Hey, Thanks, Ally, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Okay, family, first period, take care.
Speaker 1: Why don't two point seven kiss FM? I know Sistanty's a dog person. Tony is a dog person. I'm a dog father, the dog father.
Speaker 2: You say it like that sounds so powerful.
Speaker 3: I gotta have to say the dog father, dog father.
Speaker 7: Let's see, I'm married a dog father.
Speaker 3: MICHAELA. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 5: Dogs all the way? I'm alertic to cats?
Speaker 3: Are you really? Are you so like them?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I'm I know people that say they're allergic. Just don't have to be your own cats or cat people.
Speaker 5: And I'm to some dogs too.
Speaker 3: Sadly, it's very sad. Ruby. Are you a dog or a cat person?
Speaker 2: I love dogs. I love both, but I love dogs. I know I like cats too. Let's not trash the cat.
Speaker 1: To make a choice. Yeah, I could not have both. I had to make a choice. I've gone down the dog path. But I have best friends that had dogs all their lives and they became cat people.
Speaker 2: Cats are cool. I love both. I want to get a cat next.
Speaker 1: You have too many things already.
Speaker 7: Take care of themselves, very self sufficient.
Speaker 3: But all right, then get a cat, Tanya, you should get a cat.
Speaker 7: I don't want a cat.
Speaker 1: Whoa whoa was a strong negativity. Anyway, the cat hate. Yeah, there's cat loathing there. Jenny and Guardina is on the line and Jenny, your boyfriend is terrified of dogs. You're a dog person and he's terrified at dogs.
Speaker 11: Yeah, so you know, like he's so scared of dogs. And I'm like, is that a deal breaker? Because like my whole life, I've always loved dogs, and I've always sent a side of having like two kids and two dogs. He's like such a great guy and everyway we're very compatible, but like, I don't know if I can marry a guy who doesn't love dogs. We've been together for a year, so I'm like, is this a deal breaker?
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, I have a buddy who comes over every once in a while and Georgia and my dog tries to sit next to this friend of mine and he doesn't like dogs, and it kind of bothers me. It really bothers me that he doesn't He doesn't like Georgia sniffing around him or getting.
Speaker 3: Near his knee, And I have to say it.
Speaker 1: It does bother me now that I say anything, no, but it festers inside of me. I don't know that I could date somebody that is terrified of my dog. Georgia, and that'd be a real problem.
Speaker 2: Why does why does as your boyfriend hate dogs so much? Or did he have a trauma back in the day.
Speaker 11: Oh no, his family never been like a pet family, so he's never really been around dog.
Speaker 1: Okay, So then there's hope now because he has had a bad experience with the dog, never having a dog, there's hope for him to fall in love with your dog, and that then this should be not.
Speaker 3: Be a deal breaker for you.
Speaker 2: This can be reversed.
Speaker 1: It can be reversed. It's just like one of those things procedures you can reverse.
Speaker 2: Sure, you want to look at it like that.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm thinking. I know, so, Jenny, I think this is fine.
Speaker 1: If you get there from that, because reversible just came.
Speaker 2: Like, you know what, I was thinking the same thing.
Speaker 1: But I say, thank you, Jenny, you don't need to deal break on this.
Speaker 3: I think you can convince him to be a dog lover.
Speaker 1: Yes, and if he's a good guy, they're hard to find, so give this a shot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thank you, guys, all right, thanks Jenny.
Speaker 6: One of my girlfriends isn't like dogs, but when she's around a guy that she likes, she loves his dog, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: So she's lying to him to stay with him.
Speaker 6: Not they're not together, but like it's just like she like has a crush on him and she like likes that dog.
Speaker 2: You know, does she like your dog?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I would pretend to like cats for someone.
Speaker 3: Good people are hard.
Speaker 2: What about snakes?
Speaker 1: I mean it depends on.
Speaker 2: You meet the perfect girl and then you go and she has a snake.
Speaker 1: It's not something I love. That might be a problem for me. She has a snake slithering around in a glass container.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, but I would try.
Speaker 1: You would try two point seven kiss FMT Quote for the day.
Speaker 3: Also, do you use chatchy pt? Everybody does every day?
Speaker 1: You ever named it?
Speaker 3: Geo?
Speaker 2: Yep, that's my chatchypt's name, all right.
Speaker 3: So there are some things you should never tell GEO.
Speaker 1: One personally identifiable information, your full name, your date of birth, your email address. Wait, why tonya, Tanya? I can't even say it on the air. There may be chat bots listening. Okay, buffer that out. Number two. Never say to chat GPT health information, including seeking health advice. Oh I do that all the time, all your issues.
Speaker 3: It's a problem.
Speaker 2: But why is that a problem. It's a problem. It literally told me that I needed to take my son to the emergency room.
Speaker 3: That's your son, not you.
Speaker 2: Well, I was like putting all of his symptoms in there and then we went and the good thing we did, they said, we caught it just before it turned into pneumonia.
Speaker 3: That's well, pneumonia's a bad thing. You don't want that.
Speaker 1: Then it worked out for you this time, but will it every time next? Don't ever tell your chat gypt illegal activity even as a joke, Tanya.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't really do illegal activity.
Speaker 1: Well you say, really really want to press but I'm like, so today's quote, worry is like a rocking chair. Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it gets you no place.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, that's great quote.
Speaker 1: We are going to get through it together. Lock arms. It's kiss Flines Tanya Kiss FM headlines.
Speaker 6: With Tanya rad Multiple lanes of the eastbound ninety one are blocked in Anaheim near the fifty five after a big rig overturned around two thirty this morning. The FBI arrested four people, accusing them of planning to set off bombs around the Los Angeles area. On New Year's Eve, the Long Beach City Council will vote to approve eighteen new speed cameras in a five year pilot this week, focusing on high injury areas and school zones. And George Clooney says that he'll no longer kiss women on screen as he shifts from a leading man to a more age appropriate role in Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Kiss fl.
Speaker 1: I do believe that when you think something it can happen, and you put it out the universe, it can happen. And if you think something negative or bad, it can also happens. True, you almost have to control your thoughts output into the universe. I can't catch all my thoughts, but I can kind of can con my manifestation of things in the universe.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: They say if you write it down or you say it over and over again, it will and can happen.
Speaker 3: You can will it to happen.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what this method is. Kind of like that, because you're doing both.
Speaker 1: Essentially, they're saying it's a scary, powerful method of manifestation.
Speaker 5: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: It's called the ten ten ten method. It's on TikTok right now. Sisney tell us about it.
Speaker 2: The idea is to write ten things you're grateful for, ten things you want to manifest, and ten I am affirmations.
Speaker 1: Why ten?
Speaker 3: That's a lot? Can it be three?
Speaker 2: Well, it can also be the same thing every day, if they're the same things that you're thinking of. But the point is to do this daily. It's a daily practice and people are feeling more positive and focused and apparently it's helping them attract what they want, whether it's a dream job, maybe that relationship, or just better mindset. And what makes it different from other manifestation hacks is how structured it is. You're not just like wishing or visualizing. You're actually writing it all a down every single day. It's the every single day.
Speaker 1: Part that's I guess that frequency does trigger your brain in a different way other than thinking it. So if you're physically writing it down, I would try this begins to think it.
Speaker 2: I would try this to people swear that it works. Some TikTokers say that they saw results within weeks, and it's kind of like a low, low key therapeutic.
Speaker 7: Tell me one more time. It's ten things that you are.
Speaker 1: Grateful, ten things you want to manifest, and ten I am affirmations.
Speaker 3: I'm going to do the three three three method. I don't think I ever.
Speaker 2: Try to want to proby.
Speaker 1: I can't even think of ten things I want to affirm them. Yes, no, yes, you can give me an example of ten affirmations. I am strong, I am beautiful, I am willing, I am worthy.
Speaker 3: It's not like I'm talking.
Speaker 7: I am funn I am that's the whole point.
Speaker 11: I am.
Speaker 7: I am smart, I am intentional, I am a catch.
Speaker 3: I am a cat getting into this.
Speaker 7: I'll do fast, aren't you. I'm good at You're a fast runner.
Speaker 1: I'm impatient. I'm more impatient than that. I am impatient, but I wear that as a bragging tag.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think my impatience benefits all of you.
Speaker 2: And that's your one of your affirmations.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get bored easily. That benefits you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, we'll go with that.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of work that manifestation practice.
Speaker 1: What at two point seven kiss FM, If you just got here, we're about to start a second date update.
Speaker 3: So here is the issue. I took a survey the other day and I was talking to.
Speaker 7: What I was talking to people.
Speaker 3: I took a survey.
Speaker 1: The survey was women that I asked, and what are the are they are single? And they said they cannot find anybody good here, they cannot find anybody.
Speaker 3: Quote normal here.
Speaker 7: Why aren't they dating you?
Speaker 3: I didn't ask that question in the survey.
Speaker 2: WHOA is this a live survey?
Speaker 3: This is a live survey. Do you Sometimes I'll just stop at tables and I'll ask questions. Sin, No, I definitely do not do that. Yeah, this was one of those instances.
Speaker 1: Anyway, They were like, I can't find anybody normal, but Christian thought he found someone normal, right, just just to.
Speaker 6: Put a pin in that, or just to just to if somebody says that, that's such like an open door for you to come in and be like, enter me, enter me, That's.
Speaker 3: What I'll say. Yeah, yeah, okay, yeah, got it. Yeah, just taking notes here from Tanny. Giv me dainy advice.
Speaker 6: No, when someone says I can't find anybody normal, you say, Hi, I'm Ryan.
Speaker 2: Yes normal, he's not normal?
Speaker 3: Do I want to be normal?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, you're so normal compared to like all these weirdos I've dated out there.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks? So yes, where's the bar on this? Anyway?
Speaker 1: Christian and Sherman Hooks, reaches out and says, we've actually never gone out, but we were going to go out and he canceled abruptly.
Speaker 3: I have a theory as to why, and I need to know if I am right.
Speaker 1: Okay, Christian is on the line here in Sherman's Christian, good morning, and thanks for reaching out to us.
Speaker 3: What's your theory on why is this a guy named Dylan Christian?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, So why do you think he bailed on you before you went out?
Speaker 13: That's the thing I'm not quite sure. I mean after we matched. I did send him a photo, so I mean, like I said, we met on Scruff and we hit it off like crazy, and then I was traveling for work and the entire time we were chatting back and forth and it was just going like so right, you know, yeah, wait, you don't know what Scruff is?
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I also don't.
Speaker 13: Oh come on, Ryan, it's a gay dating app. It's like Grinder a bit better.
Speaker 3: It's better than grin.
Speaker 10: I think what makes it better?
Speaker 3: Why Scruff better than grind?
Speaker 10: The selection of men?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 3: So, anyway, you met this guy on Scruff and why do you think he bailed?
Speaker 13: So that's what I'm trying to find out because we were finally going to link. I was traveling we U when we connected and matched, and then when I got back to LA, we were scheduling a date for Saturday night, and that afternoon, just like a few hours before the date, he said, okay, like what are what are you going to show?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 10: What are you gonna wear?
Speaker 13: So I sent him a photo was gonna wear that night, And mind you, we had sent plenty of photos before that, It's not like he'd never seen me before. But then no response, and then an hour later he messaged me that he doesn't think tonight's going to.
Speaker 3: Work sorry because of what you sent him. What were you wearing? What was the outfit?
Speaker 13: I was wearing a great date fit like that I've fit like some tight like it was tight.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was wearing the slim black pants, white button down shirt and you know it's just like slightly sheer, so sexy but not too sexy, crop leather jacket that I got in Miami last year. I looked good, like it was date night good, not over the top.
Speaker 3: And you think this guy bailed on you just because of your look?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I think he was like, I don't like that outfit. I don't like this guy anymore. And I'm like, well, what's the catch because I have other things in my closet.
Speaker 2: I mean, if that's the case, this guy's pettea And do you really want to.
Speaker 3: Get the scruff so good? Just go back on scruff and find another dude.
Speaker 10: Well, I might just do that.
Speaker 13: But we were hitting it off like.
Speaker 10: It was a good back and forth.
Speaker 8: Leading up to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, you sound cute and great.
Speaker 10: Thanks, I am.
Speaker 1: He's very humble. You've known him for two minutes and thirty seconds, Tanya. I like the vibes, all right, hold on one second. You like a sheer shirt and a crop leather jacket from yeah, I do. All right, Well, then what's this guy Dylan all about? And is he really a good guy? If they met and the guy bailed because of his look, we'll get back to that. I think he's gonna come on with his next a kiss. Hight let me explain this. We're in the middle of a second date.
Speaker 10: Update.
Speaker 1: Christian reached out to us. He met Dylan on a dating app and they were about to go out. Dylan asked, Christian, what are you wearing for the date. Christian sent a photo of him in tight jeans, kind of a sheer white shirt and a cropped jacket, and after that picture was.
Speaker 3: Sent to Dylan, Dylan bailed on the date.
Speaker 1: Christian wants to know why because he felt like he hit it off with this guy even though they never met and gone out. He thought there was a connection. And that's why we're making the call right now. Dylan is on the line. Christian, can you hang on second?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, be very quiet. Let's see we can find out. Hello Dylan, Hi, how are you.
Speaker 13: Good?
Speaker 8: Good?
Speaker 3: My name is Ryan.
Speaker 1: You're on the air with Tany and Siciny on Kiss FM calling about a guy you met named Christian?
Speaker 3: Did you meet a guy named Christian recently.
Speaker 2: From Sherman?
Speaker 8: Actually? Think you guys have I think you might have the wrong number.
Speaker 3: Is your name Dylan?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Are you on scruff the dating app? Yeah?
Speaker 8: But you can have to be like way more like.
Speaker 3: Did you be a guy Christian and almost go out with him?
Speaker 13: Umm?
Speaker 8: Let me see you wait a minute? Wait? Does he have like a piercing and his eyebrow?
Speaker 1: That I don't know, but let's assume he does. Were you about to go on a date with him, and you bailed on him at the last minute. Does that sound familiar?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: All right, so he had he had a yeah, he had, and he had a piercing and his eyebrow and his hair is bleached blonde.
Speaker 13: He's very cute.
Speaker 8: Yeah I do remember now. Sorry, like you know those appses many people.
Speaker 3: Sorry, So did you did you go out with him or not?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, why not? That's why we're calling. We happen to know a little bit of the story here. But why did you not go out with this guy named Christian?
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, hold on, hold on, hala did he have Ryan Seacrest called me to find out why I ghosted him?
Speaker 2: Kind of.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, sorr iconic.
Speaker 10: This is like a new one.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll tell you.
Speaker 14: So.
Speaker 8: This is why I like ask guys this question.
Speaker 9: I would e gauge until like the like the expectations you know, on the night, see if they're like, you know, chill a casual and if I'm feeling chilling casual, great we'll go out. But this guy was like totally not chilling casual.
Speaker 3: Okay, what was he like?
Speaker 9: His outfit like was not chilling, casual, like he had this like leather jacket with like a dressy shirt and fancy pants. It was like so trying so hard. Honestly, it gave me like such like first date energy's like turn me so off.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that is a great answer, Dylan, thank you for answering the question. Christian is on the line with us right now. He thought you had a connection. He thought maybe you did bail on because of his outfit and he would like a second chance with you.
Speaker 3: Dylan, Christian go ahead.
Speaker 8: Oh hello, Dyan, Hi, how are you.
Speaker 13: Better now that you thought my Offit was try hard?
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, baby like, it was like meet the parents cute. I was like looking for like, you know, let's see how it goes. Maybe we'll end up back in my place. Cute, but like not like you know, eager.
Speaker 13: Okay, okay, so then tell me that you could have FaceTime me and I could have tried on different outfits.
Speaker 9: Okay, well now now that's interesting. My little jesss up, doll. I don't know you had like hard eyes for me.
Speaker 13: Well you love my eyes, and you just told Ryan that you think I was cute?
Speaker 3: He did, seem yes, I did say it.
Speaker 8: I did say you had cute eyes.
Speaker 3: I had, Dylan, Okay.
Speaker 1: Would you like to go out with Christian again?
Speaker 3: Christian? Would you like to ask Dylan out while we're here?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 13: Yeah, we should. We should go out and you shouldn't ghost me and you should tell me where you want me to wear it and I'll wear it.
Speaker 8: Well. Maybe you just like damn mailing Instagram or something.
Speaker 13: Oh, oh I should d M you?
Speaker 10: Wow?
Speaker 1: Would you do simple?
Speaker 3: Cannot do this any longer?
Speaker 2: Oh I could do it for hours.
Speaker 1: Dylan opened the door, Christian, walk on through and let's go meet somewhere in person, make some progress.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean you're lucky I answered the call. So do you want to like?
Speaker 2: Yeh me a what like?
Speaker 8: I don't have all that?
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm lucky.
Speaker 10: I'll play.
Speaker 3: I'll play.
Speaker 13: I'll do it right now.
Speaker 1: All right, we're gonna get out of this conversation over here, all right, And you guys.
Speaker 3: Good lucky Christian, you guys, Sherman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sidney will be walking around every night trying to find you guys.
Speaker 10: Well, good look, all right.
Speaker 3: Thank you gentlemen. That was a second date update.
Speaker 9: This is.
Speaker 3: Entertainment on Air with Ryan Seacrest Kiss FM. Ryan Seacrest here, thanks for listening to us, Sisney and Tanya.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the great thing about being on the radio every day is that we do get a sense that we get to know people.
Speaker 3: You don't have a call a call in and I will talk for a few minutes. If you're like I've known them all all along, we've never met.
Speaker 1: But you do get a sense of somebody when you get a chance to hear from them on a regular basis. When we talked to somebody for a few minutes, and that's what happened with Kathy. Kathy listens to us on the iHeartRadio app in Pennsylvania, and she called in and she said, Ryan, I have to set you up with my sister. Now, I'm not a setup kind of person, but I would like to understand why Kathy, who has never met me, thinks that her sister be a good person in my life.
Speaker 3: I just was curious to know. So, Kathy, are you here? I am here now, Kathy is your sister on the line.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Also, maybe Kristen, maybe it's time we start doing setups.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Is it Kristen?
Speaker 5: Is that her name.
Speaker 15: Christy Kristen whatever.
Speaker 3: Okay, got it. We do have her.
Speaker 1: She worked with the Alzheimer's Association. She's teaching geriatrics at a college locally.
Speaker 3: He said.
Speaker 1: She's in a Yogan pilates. She worked with a trainer for a year. She hiked Machipichi. I'm looking back at the notes. She helped build schools in Peru.
Speaker 2: I love that connection to me, so this makes sense.
Speaker 3: She worked at an elephant sanctuary in Thailand. We got to meet this woman.
Speaker 16: Yes, how you Well, there's a couple other things and ladies, you're gonna like this number one.
Speaker 15: Ryan, you did a bit a couple of weeks ago about the perfect height for you.
Speaker 16: Do you remember what it was?
Speaker 3: Was it any hype?
Speaker 10: It was?
Speaker 15: It was a story that you did about how height and relationship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we had us subtract inches based off of our Hiama.
Speaker 3: I don't discriminate about Hi. Why Kristin are you there?
Speaker 5: I am hello, Kristin.
Speaker 3: Hi, It's Ryan.
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 8: Ryan?
Speaker 16: I'm good.
Speaker 13: How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm great? So you sound amazing, by the way, started working in a nursing home.
Speaker 1: You did all this other great work for people and places around the world and your sister.
Speaker 3: You know, your sister called this radio show for us to meet.
Speaker 16: Yes, and you told me she did that.
Speaker 12: I didn't just ambush you.
Speaker 15: I ambushed her too. I didn't ask her, I didn't tell I just did it.
Speaker 3: So Christy, tell us about yourself. What do you do now every day?
Speaker 16: So right now I am a medical searchier worker, and so I go and visit older adults and adults with disabilities at home and just help them get services set up and just make sure that they can be happy and healthy at home and get everything that they need.
Speaker 3: She's such a good person.
Speaker 15: Yeah, well, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 16: Christy is a Scorpio and you're a Capricorn, and I also look that.
Speaker 15: Up Tanya, you'll probably appreciate this. Yeah, but they're very very compatible. They also have excellent work work ethics. They're both very driven, and that's definitely both of you. Both, you know, very specialists in your fields. So I just feel like everything's kind of aligning for the two of you to meet and just see what happens, I think for each other.
Speaker 3: Kathy has done some real homework on this, Christy. Where do you live?
Speaker 16: I live in Philadelphia. Yeah, the Northwestern section of the city.
Speaker 3: Okay, Tanya doesn't like that apparently.
Speaker 6: Well, I just feel like long distance is hard for you because you're always working, so it's not going to be like ideal for you to like how far is Hershey Park from you?
Speaker 16: Maybe an hour and a half.
Speaker 15: Minutes where we grew up.
Speaker 7: When are you and Hershey Park on tour.
Speaker 3: Summer tour and stop in Hershey.
Speaker 7: Park across the like freeways? What are we talking about?
Speaker 3: I have to tell you my Both of my parents are from Chambersburg, Pennsylvania. They met in high Way. Yet do you know Chambersburg?
Speaker 8: I went. I went to Shippensburg University.
Speaker 3: You did not go to Shippensburg I did.
Speaker 16: I went to Ship I did.
Speaker 2: She's a Shipper? What does that mean?
Speaker 3: I went to college?
Speaker 16: I went to yeahs wouldn't know that.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't know what.
Speaker 2: That's what he says, and he goes back to his roots.
Speaker 1: Okay, So, Kathy Christy, we have to be continue this because we must take a break.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to tell my mom you went to Ship.
Speaker 2: What if I do another call?
Speaker 3: My mom went to the Pocono.
Speaker 2: But we do some sort of like match game type stuff like between you two to see if there's real connection.
Speaker 1: There's already connections. She went to Shippensburg, my mom, I want more.
Speaker 2: I want to get deeper.
Speaker 3: Well, Christy and Kathy old on one side.
Speaker 7: I just feel like you're not being realistic about this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it'll work out too far, it's so far. But I want to tell my mom that she went to ship.
Speaker 2: Let's get to know her more.
Speaker 3: We get what's the points in Lancaster County?
Speaker 8: So you never know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's too far.
Speaker 6: We will only be able to see her on the weekends. And Ryan wants someone to spend his life with. You want something to cuddle?
Speaker 1: How about everyone gets out of my business.
Speaker 2: We don't know that Ryan doesn't cuddle.
Speaker 1: Oh true, you know.
Speaker 3: That because you did ask on this show the other day.
Speaker 7: We had asked multiple axes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, somehow I don't like any of this right now. Thank you for being here. Let's get to the caller here on the line in Whittier, naughdy A good morning.
Speaker 14: How are you?
Speaker 12: Morning's good?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're doing well? Thank you?
Speaker 1: So you have a wedding dilemma. This is a very familiar category for us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: I don't remember last time somebody called it had a good story about their wedding.
Speaker 3: It's always a wedding dilemma.
Speaker 7: Well, there's a lot.
Speaker 6: First of all, there are a law of decisions that go into planning a wedding.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of work. Yes, and people recommend to not do it in some places. Now yes people, some places people, some people tell me just don't do it.
Speaker 5: No way.
Speaker 2: Celebrating the love is the best.
Speaker 3: Celebrating is different. I can celebrate love if I need this ceremony to celebrate love, but not eve. What's your issue? What happened?
Speaker 12: So my friends and I were going to a wedding up in Riverside, and well, I mean the four of us we decided to go together, and uh, three of us love in Wittier and one lives in Diamond Bar. So my friend who lives in Diamond Bar, I mean, she doesn't drink or anything. So she offered to drive us to the wedding from her house, which is really super super nice. However, I mean she did say like we would have to drive to her house and then she would take us from there to Riverside, which I mean that makes absolute sense. And she was just really nice about driving us there in the first place. But that also means that none of us.
Speaker 11: Really get to drink either.
Speaker 13: Because because your place.
Speaker 3: I mean, but what's the dilemma. But what's the dilemma?
Speaker 1: She's trying to do you a favor, So just cut out the favor and figure out another way to get to and from the wedding.
Speaker 12: Well, I mean, my other friends they're saying that I should suggest that, like she just come before the wedding, like pick us up from our halls and then drive us all the way to Riverside to the wedding.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I don't think that's fair.
Speaker 1: It's like, first of all, she doesn't drink, so she's probably always being asked to drive, and that's fine, But she's not gonna come pick everybody up and then car pull you out to the wedding and back. I think it's totally reasonable for her to ask you to drive it. Why don't you just take a taxi or have someone drop you off at her house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have a car that'll cut down the time, take a lift or something.
Speaker 12: It's like an hour a little over an hour to drive away.
Speaker 3: Well that's why she's not coming to pick you up. This is not a wedding dilemma, Nadia, this is like a selfish friend dilemma.
Speaker 2: Oh, do you can split the ride share? Split the ride share with the friends that are coming from with you.
Speaker 1: That's reasonable for you to go to this friend's house for her to drive you to the wedding since she's not drinking.
Speaker 12: I mean, I mean she was really nice about it, like to let us, like, you know, drive us from her house.
Speaker 1: But like then none of the like yet, this is not a real problem and has nothing to do with the wedding or ask to spend the night.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can spend the night and day.
Speaker 3: There are several solutions to this, and we.
Speaker 1: Are not a good luck. Yes, please realize your friend is doing something generous and kind. Have a good day, all right, goodbye. So do you have a friend that doesn't drink and are always getting stuck driving?
Speaker 3: I have a friend like that.
Speaker 1: I also have gotten into restaurants. I know it's very popular to have non alcoholic beverages on the menus, but I find that sometimes I'll go into the restaurant and they are like, we have non alcoholic beverages.
Speaker 3: I I don't want that. I don't. Is it bad for me to say I don't want that?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Are They're so excited to show you the non alcoholic beverage list. I'm not as excited to see it as there to show me you.
Speaker 2: Not the real deal.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're if you're gonna have one, have one for me. I don't want to have the calories of the non alcoholic one.
Speaker 7: Right, what's the point?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 3: Well, that's the problem.
Speaker 10: I think.
Speaker 1: Then we need a point. Yeah, right, there is an issue. If you need a point that there's no issue. But I'm saying I like to have a point to have the drink to write.
Speaker 2: You gotta tell me twice.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you.
Speaker 1: I almost feel guilty thinking I don't want to waste the calories. I have a point over here. Yeah, and my sober friend is driving some bottom up, so enjoy. You're on kiss f M.
Speaker 3: Good morning, Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: Well, I just was looking at my phone and it says he I got a notification Sisiny met Michael sixteen years ago today.
Speaker 2: Oh lovely, you have that on your phone.
Speaker 7: That is a notification in your phone.
Speaker 3: It's weird the things I have.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that yes, I don't know. I got to get there because I can't put my own calendar in my phone.
Speaker 7: A true blind day.
Speaker 2: I didn't know anything about him besides his name and where he worked, and I didn't know what he looked like. I just met him.
Speaker 1: You guys both got lucky. You're both catches. You know you you're both catches. Eight hundred five to one O two seven. Alyssa's on the line. Hi, Alyssa, good morning, it's all of us. Here's kiss. How's your dag gone?
Speaker 11: It's great?
Speaker 3: Great, great great great. How can we help you?
Speaker 14: Well, I have kind of a funky situation at work and I'm not sure what to do. So my boss brings her dog to work every day, and you know, I love dogs and I would be fine with that, but we're on the eighth floor of our building and she doesn't keep track.
Speaker 2: Of it at all.
Speaker 14: She just lets it roam around, and like a few times it's gotten on the elevator, which has led to like a whole building live search, which is crazy, and like like, like, I'm a I love dogs, and I don't want this dog to get lost, and like if it got on the elevator and went to the first floor. She could end up out on the street, and so like, I basically end up following this dog around all day and I'm like not getting anything done. And it wasn't something that was assigned to me.
Speaker 13: It's just that I.
Speaker 2: Can't for dogs in general.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, I can't let it like roam around and get lost or hurt or whatever.
Speaker 10: So, like, what do I do?
Speaker 14: Because I don't feel like I can really talk to her about this and suggest she not bring her in anymore. I just I just don't know what to do with my boss, you know, not.
Speaker 7: Your boss, not like a coworker.
Speaker 1: What would you do if we had somebody in there bringing in their dog every day. I just want to bring my dog in every day too.
Speaker 2: Your dog is very well behaved. I wouldn't mind.
Speaker 3: It's fair. My dog's human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's incredible. But if it was a dog that was yes on the loose, and now you're feeling.
Speaker 1: That she's responsibility by the way, something goes bad, you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Like it's not right because something happens and you saw it go down the elevator. Didn't say anything, then what I know?
Speaker 7: But it's her boss, she's supposed to say something.
Speaker 2: It's your boss.
Speaker 3: You just tell your boss how you feel.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. You can't tell your boss how you feel. No, have you never told your boss how you feel?
Speaker 7: Well, let's see. My boss is Biatta. I tell her how I feel.
Speaker 6: But if if she brought her dog every day, I wouldn't And I don't think I would go to her and say, hey, don't bring your dog.
Speaker 3: No way, listen, what do you think the best way to handle this is?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you think the best way to handle it?
Speaker 9: Is?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 10: I just I just don't know.
Speaker 14: It's like it's like judging how someone's parents, you know, like how they deal with their dog.
Speaker 8: True, Like I.
Speaker 10: Don't know.
Speaker 2: You just have to deal with it. There's nothing you can't do. This reminds me of when I lived in an apartment and the manager lived above me, and she was so loud it sounded like she was rollerblading or moving the furniture every night. No, but I couldn't tell. I couldn't complain.
Speaker 3: Because that was the manager to kick you out for them being too loud.
Speaker 1: But but I you know, it's like it was like, can you get other people at work to create a committee that might explain this to her, that it's a little not good, not just us, it's not just you.
Speaker 6: What if you leash the dog to your desk or buy a nice bed so it doesn't want to leave the nice bed.
Speaker 3: There's three great options. Listen, treats, lots of treats. It's like a cute.
Speaker 1: It's a cute horrible situation, you know what I mean. It's adorable but also very difficult and tricky and sticky.
Speaker 2: Only in LA we have like bosses bring their dogs and so.
Speaker 3: My dog's a good talk.
Speaker 2: Your dog is great, so I said, I wouldn't have an issue with her.
Speaker 3: Oh well, then you watch what happens next week.
Speaker 7: I know I wish we could bring our dogs here.
Speaker 3: I think we can. Who said that.
Speaker 7: A lot of people, but mainly the building management.
Speaker 3: I'm emotionally attached to mine.
Speaker 2: Well there's that.
Speaker 3: So you're telling them that I don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't think they can.
Speaker 3: I think they will care. But we have to care.
Speaker 2: You're just everywhere.
Speaker 1: No one said anything not here though I haven't brought like in here. Yeah I have actually once, but I didn't I didn't know I know about that. That was just one time.
Speaker 2: Bring her to the forum.
Speaker 10: On air with Ryan Seacrest on two.
Speaker 3: Point seven Kiss FM.
Speaker 1: So, Michael in the back room was invited to a wedding a few days ago, and you were invited but without a plus one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which this one was fine because a lot of single friends were there. But I have three coming up, and the group of friends that are going into these weddings all have plus ones because they're in relationships. So I feel awkward when I go and I have no one else, no one else to share a hotel chance with, maybe a guy friend, or just that I don't know another friend where I'm not like alone, like sitting by myself, like at certain parts of the night.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: A lot of times when people are getting married, they sort of a rule if you haven't been with the person for three months or something like that, then we're not really invited, right. They don't want strangers at their wedding. I mean, Tanya, I didn't want me to bring anybody.
Speaker 7: No, I had a hard We had no plus ones.
Speaker 6: If you were the only people I gave plus ones two were like people that were in the wedding. So like two of my best friends that are single, I said, if they wanted to bring somebody, Ryan.
Speaker 3: It you give me a deadline to have to, like tell you if somebody was fulling that.
Speaker 7: Everybody gives a deadline for their wedding.
Speaker 1: But she didn't really want me to bring somebody. I could tell by the deadline everybody.
Speaker 2: That's why I didn't anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think that.
Speaker 1: It's up to the bride in the groom because if they don't want somebody, they don't know what their wedding. I kind of get that, Sisney Michaela.
Speaker 5: I mean I get that too.
Speaker 4: I mean, instead a wedding that like I don't know a lot of people, I only know like that that don't go.
Speaker 5: I guess that's an option too, But that is true.
Speaker 3: That's a great option. Don't let them take up your weekend looking for somebody. Yeah, find somebody.
Speaker 5: I never thought of that. But I also love the bride, so I feel like I need to, Oh, you.
Speaker 3: Know, not so much if she won't let you bring a friend.
Speaker 12: Not true.
Speaker 2: It's not about her not letting her bring a friend. It's just that you have these rules that you just maxed out with the guest list.
Speaker 1: There's a cutoff point too, But don't take it personally. But you can also very easily, and I can give you exactly what to say. I know how to blow off weddings really easily. You can tell them, as tany U said, tell people for years she had to work for me on America's at forty one weekends, which was never true.
Speaker 3: She never had to work there true.
Speaker 7: But I just get out of wedding that way. I got out of spending the night with men that I didn't want to spend the night with.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't need me as an excuse to not spend the night with a guy.
Speaker 7: It was an amazing excuse.
Speaker 3: Michaela.
Speaker 1: You can always and if they I can leave you a voice mail or something that says, hey, you got to see it, see it nine that we moved up to countdown at eight forty tomorrow Sunday morning. Yeah, Michaela, you're always going through it. Did you anything go on with this guy on Raya?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 4: Ever since I asked that, it's been like slow, like having gotten like the messages back kind of fizzled out.
Speaker 5: So I think, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Ever since you asked if he was in a relationship, because your friend told you that he's guilty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, guilty, unless he just doesn't like that, I like, kind of snooped. I guess, I don't know whatever. Yeah, well, not the one.
Speaker 3: He's not the one. They're plenty of Garretts and Billies and Tommy's on ride.
Speaker 2: Will you end up with? Will it be a Trevor?
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a Trevor? Alright, love it?
Speaker 2: And Andrew.
Speaker 3: Or what Robert Noye?
Speaker 7: What about Wyatt?
Speaker 3: It will not be a Wyatt.
Speaker 7: Xander.
Speaker 1: It's never a Xander, No, never Axander. Might be a Gabe Jack Xavier Jack. Well just well, she'll tell us when you find somebody in Rya.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'll find someone at the wedding.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: It's kids, a family. Listen to us on iHeart radio, listen on the car radio. However you want us, this is us. You can get us now. I need everybody to lean in on this one. Christian calling with an issue, Sisney Tani in Long Beach, Christian, good morning.
Speaker 10: Hey, good morning. How's it going?
Speaker 3: It's going all right here? How can we help you? What's up?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 10: I need a little advice. Basically, my boyfriend is has been living with me, crash with me for a few months, and uh, he doesn't pay rent, which that's fine for me. I'm paying it all. I don't really, I'm not really complaining, but just recently, my sister needs a place to stay. We have the space, and I'm like, it's my sister, of course, you can live with us for as long as you need to to get on your feet. And he's pissed because he's like, I don't want to live with your sister. And I'm kind of like, but you don't pay rent, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean for those who don't pay rent, did they get right?
Speaker 7: It's not making him pay rent, you know, it's.
Speaker 10: Kind of hard. I don't want to, Like, I don't want him to be uncomfortable in like a space that we're supposed to share, but I pay one hundred percent of the.
Speaker 2: Rent, you know, then it would be okay for him to be upset.
Speaker 10: Yes, I think if we were like if it was an even split, it would be like, Okay, you have every right this is your home to sure, let's talk about it, let's come up with something. Or maybe I would just say, okay, sorry to my sister, you got to find another situation. But in this particular instance, since I'm the only one paying and basically both of them want to live there for free. I don't know. I feel like blood is kind of thicker than water in this case, and a little bit.
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 1: I think if you're funding one hundred percent of the rent, then you get to call the shots no matter what the situation is. And if you're feeling Tanya, absolutely, if you're paying one hundred percent of the rent, you don't get.
Speaker 7: To say, bro, it's just not true.
Speaker 3: Some people aren't just true, it's just not true.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I don't think it comes down to money. It's family, period. If he's going to marry you, you guys gonna go the distance or whatever like this, things like this happen, you're gonna have to take family in or help out or whatever, and you got to roll the.
Speaker 10: Punches, right. I think that's a good point. I mean, you know, I hope that we're in this for the long haul, but I don't know that yet. And my sister is my sister, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like if this was me and my sister or my brother had to come and live with us, whatever, I would just tell Michael it wouldn't be like we need to talk about it and see if it works. It was like, well, let's make it work.
Speaker 1: I do think you, oh, it's your partners to make it work together. And I do feel like if you're funding rent, you call the shots. I just think that's the way it goes.
Speaker 3: It's not well, tell you have you ever funded all the rent?
Speaker 7: Have I ever funded all the rent?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 6: But I think that it doesn't matter because I think there's a lot of people in relationships where one person works and one person doesn't. That person funds everything, but they have equals, say in the relationship. Many people live that way.
Speaker 7: It's a great point. Thank you, Mark.
Speaker 3: Are you talking to yourself about making a great joint.
Speaker 10: Point? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, it's like your own conversation over there, patting yourself on the back.
Speaker 7: Mark said, great point, and I thank you, Christian.
Speaker 1: Good luck with this situation. A tricky one, but do what you feel is best in your heart. And thanks for calling.
Speaker 10: Hey, thanks all, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Okay, family, first period, take care.
Speaker 3: Why don't you point savage kiss a fam? Well, I guess that's it for us. We'll see you tomorrow.
Speaker 7: You guys coming over tonight tonight.
Speaker 2: Now I have dinner plans. Thank you so much for the invite.
Speaker 3: How about it not a same day invite?
Speaker 6: Taco Tuesday, broke Kettle black, Yeah yeah, texting us an hour before lunch.
Speaker 7: Hey, guys want to be that noon?
Speaker 3: For not going all right, We'll see you tomorrow. Guys, have a good one. Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow