Speaker 1: She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two well, the other two were females.
Speaker 2: God only knows what they were up to in there.
Speaker 1: And furthermore, Susan I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marijuana, cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Reefers.
Speaker 4: I spoke to joyceon night, I spoke to Joys in the afternoon. It makes me feel all right.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, welcome back to Parental Advisory, Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica, and I'm Nila and sick halling on you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sick, so please excuse my heavy breathing and sneezing throughout the episode. I'm going to try and keep it to a minimal. Also, I'm smoking weeds, so I hope that helps.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna help.
Speaker 5: And she's getting on airplane in the morning, which won't help either, but I'm fully supporting both things.
Speaker 2: So and I'm also smoking after you, which you have a strong immune system, Erica, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have a strong immune system, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Also, this week we're coming to you pre recorded because I got shit to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mela's leaving us.
Speaker 3: I'm going to NYC for Memorial Weekend, so we'll tell you next week what we did over Memorial weekend when.
Speaker 5: It's less hot on the block. I'm pretty sure your stories are gonna be way better than mine. I have no plans, Like what am I?
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 3: Something tells me you're gonna find something to get into.
Speaker 2: What am I doing? What is it Monday? You fell gad all weekend?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's right, but it's Monday though, Yes, on Monday. Yeah yeah, Actually, well it's my girlfriend's birthday, so I'm gonna go do that.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Ashley Ashley Runaway.
Speaker 3: Hey girl, Hey Ashley Runway Birthday hack.
Speaker 2: Her birthday is actually tomorrow, Happy birthday.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I don't Memorial Days like an afterthought for me, Like I always forget about it and then it like creeps up.
Speaker 3: I mean it used to like when you're under twenty five it matters, and now it creeps up. Honestly, the only reason I remembered is because my girlfriend takes her house parties super seriously, and she told me a month ago that I need to be in New York for her Super Pop and Memorial Day weekend party. But it's just an excuse to go because you know, I got thangs and thangs over there, and she.
Speaker 2: Had some thangs over there, some business business.
Speaker 3: Also, my grandmother lives in Philly. If anybody wanted to know that tidbit about me, Are you gonna go to Philly?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know it's only an hour and a half away, Like I don't have two hours. So both my parents are from Philadelphia, so you know, that's why I got that West coast East coast. Like if he was wondering where that little twaing come from, it's because both my parents are from Philly. So I'm kind of hood on the love. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Okay, girl, Well I'm Valley bitch. Valley girl comes out all the.
Speaker 2: Time like love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm definitely more Valley than I am.
Speaker 5: Anyway, although people think I'm from New York sometimes, do they?
Speaker 3: Because I don't get New York from you at all? You know, no, well maybe you're bitch resting bitch face. Heck you it's the resting bitch face because it ain't that accent. Because you say, like every five minute's like me and it ain't.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: But when I go to New York, I start talking like in New York or it's like Madonna when she moved to London.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be me. I feel like you're gonna automatically talk how you based on your.
Speaker 5: Like like I'd be like, yeah I do, and like we're gonna get coffee if I don't really care what we have to say, like we can go and we don't have to.
Speaker 3: Do shit when we do a New York episode, can we just see the whole episode in New York accents?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, Yes, thank you.
Speaker 5: I'm pleased, And all our New York followers are going to come for us, right, Like, bitch, that sucks because my New York accent is not that good, but I'm gonna work on it all weekend.
Speaker 2: Look, mine is okay. It used to be better.
Speaker 5: I did a TV show where I had to be from Brooklyn, so I really really had to like focus.
Speaker 2: On into it. But that was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: That's austrated. I think I'm gonna go to acting school just to challenge myself.
Speaker 5: But you don't have to go to acting school, just go to an everyday life and be like today in British bitch or that.
Speaker 2: Today I'm from South London. Hello, Hello, Hello, how are you doing night way?
Speaker 3: Is that Aussie?
Speaker 2: Sure the Bobby?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I canna work on.
Speaker 5: You know what's the worst accent I have is like my like like Latina accents.
Speaker 3: You're you're a Latina horrible.
Speaker 2: It's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: You're how do you speak Spanish and have a horrible Latina ex.
Speaker 5: I don't know, mummy, Okay, Mommy, I'm just like I don't know New York.
Speaker 2: That's like New York. I don't know. It's really embarrassing. I'm not even gonna do it because it was just defensive. How about your Indian accent?
Speaker 7: Wait?
Speaker 2: How about when we want to go to the We went to the comedy store the other night.
Speaker 3: Oh, I know, first of all, nobody in the front would do the Indian accent because they were I was like, God.
Speaker 2: I wish I was in the front. This comic went around asking people.
Speaker 5: There was like an Indian man in the front row, and he was just saying, like what was he talking about?
Speaker 2: He was talking about seven eleven all types of shit.
Speaker 5: And then he went around to try to get people to participate in this Indian accent thing, and I want to want to.
Speaker 3: I was the one under my breath, like, come on, very racist, we're just joking. I'm actually I'm pretty sure I'm Indian because I love the Indian store. I love wearing bandy's. I love Hannah so pretty much them.
Speaker 2: He was long these long ass braids right now?
Speaker 3: An Indian, you know. Come on the Instagram check me out. I got new hairdom new hair?
Speaker 2: Who is Mila? Got new hair, y'all? And it's really cute. I like it, real cute.
Speaker 3: You see my charms, I add I saw that you did do that yourself. Of course I went. I went to the bead store, Michael's and the hair store just to.
Speaker 2: Master the didn't I see a feather? Where to go?
Speaker 3: The feathers in here?
Speaker 2: It's gold, a gold dipped feather. Oh it's gold dipped. Okay, bitch, Oh did it fall out? No, it's in there. I just guides where it's gone. I'll tire up. Go your feathers gone. Look? Look was it here?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: No? That wasn't it? Are you sure? This looks like it was attached to something? This looks like it was on purpose. Oh my god, I said it earlier. So it's in my house somewhere. This is bullshit. Also public service announcement.
Speaker 3: If you find any other bitches with gold dip feathers in the hair, you know where they got it from.
Speaker 2: First. That's true. I've get to see gold dip feathers. You never see no feathers period. I've seen feathers, but never gold dipped.
Speaker 3: Let's just be lying.
Speaker 2: Oh, there it is. I told you, Oh, it's so cute. Told in the braid.
Speaker 3: I told you it was on there tight, the curred the feather you know, I used tocur the bag.
Speaker 2: I securred the feathers. It's a look, it's cute. I like it a lot.
Speaker 3: It is my favorite urban word that's coming up this year.
Speaker 2: I've never used it publicly.
Speaker 3: I used it publicly wrongly all the time.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, I don't know. I felt like I just I don't know. I couldn't use it. But I didn't feel like it like naturally rolled off my tongue. I don't know. I just thought I felt false using it. I felt like a fraud. Excuse us.
Speaker 3: It's a plane. I mean, you can use it anywhere.
Speaker 5: Really, there is a plane line. It's a plane flying by by my house. A little smoother, but yeah close. So you told you it doesn't roll off the tongue. That's what I'm saying, Like, I know, I know business saying it.
Speaker 3: I like based my Instagram captions around saying it's my install.
Speaker 5: Okay, Instagram. Speaking of Instagram captions, they're so hard. You've been doing really well, but I think really hard, Like even today, I've notsted a photo on my personal Instagram at watch Erica by the way, and uh, I thought really hard about it. I was like, Okay, I have blue eyeshadow. The sky is blue.
Speaker 2: Like, what what did you say? I said, I don't blue. I'm into you? Like what is that? Who knows?
Speaker 3: I thought it was brilliant. I'm like, she really puts a lot of Really that was a poem at Milan Matho really needs this, really needs to step up her game, because Erica was just wooding with the captions, not host Wait. No, my one of my favorites this week was in case. She was wondering what I'd look like drinking soap fockaesota. Oh I I wish I would have thought it something cool.
Speaker 2: Like that I thought.
Speaker 5: I thought. I was like, you know what, I like this photo, but it's like a random photo of me drinking a beverage.
Speaker 2: So what can I say? That was perfect? I guess yeah. I was kinda proud of that one.
Speaker 8: I noticed it because I thought, yeah, you know, maybe they maybe they do wonder.
Speaker 2: Maybe they wanted to know, maybe they want I wanted to.
Speaker 8: Know, you know, And here you got your answer. Pretty cute, beautiful, Oh.
Speaker 3: My goodness, so cool. Anyway, hi as hell? Which brings the story topic mom to medicate. It's a us that did it really work? See sometimes it doesn't work, but you gotta try.
Speaker 2: It's it's us. It's a good mom. It's a good mom. It's a good mom.
Speaker 3: It's a balanced mom with a good choice. It's oh my god, this is a good weed from the mystery bag.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's that's definitely your weed that you left me.
Speaker 3: We got drunk the other night, came home and while we were in my drunken stupor, somehow I stucked Erica's weed jar that was empty with some weeds.
Speaker 2: I had so much.
Speaker 3: I had a bunch, and I'm like, she's gonna be so happy when she wakes up. You're lucky.
Speaker 5: I didn't just throw that shit away because I knew it was empty, and I was like, maybe there's one last night. I was about to throw it away and I looked and I was like.
Speaker 2: Whoa, Oh my god, you're worn. I'm happy to throw it away. I was so happy. I was like, Oh, she loves me the weed Santa Glass.
Speaker 3: Ho ho ho ho, bitch, I'm hilarious.
Speaker 2: Oh you're on a roll tonight. Okay, maybe sickondness and weed to fit you. Maybe I mean been sneezed.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Okay, So back to the topic at hand. We chose this topic not only because we're high, but often because we make We think that smoking weed really makes us better moms. That's because we're long term weed smokers and we know how to handle it and what to do under the wheat and fluence.
Speaker 5: Can you actually I want to know your weed story, Like how did you begin smoking weed? Like when was the first time? How old were you?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I, even though we're from La, I like drank really young.
Speaker 2: But I think I smoked me one time.
Speaker 3: Did you ever go to the YMCA parties? There used to be a YMCA party in junior high. It was in eighth grade and at ninety paid five dollars they would be a DJ, and it was just dark and they had like one spinning light and who knows what was going on in there, with lots of disgusting teenage fuckery dancing on walls, feet on the.
Speaker 2: I had knew club Bling Bling. I don't know about YMCA. Actually this is the this is the first thing, especially because Club blind Bling was high school. That was nice.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, we both did, but clearly we were premature.
Speaker 2: We were at the y.
Speaker 3: We called it the y.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know about.
Speaker 3: It was seven to eleven, it was five dollars. It was right here, right by North in North Hollywood.
Speaker 2: I want to hang it. Oh yeah, it was in the valley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, girl, all that everybody was going and if you couldn't go, it was a strokeage and it's a strokeage, a strokeage word now it is. We lied and said we had to buy tampons from seven to eleven next door because my friend had some pot.
Speaker 2: We went to the park, we smoked it and went back.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure I didn't get high. I didn't really start getting high intil the college off some whack ass stress because I was in Georgia and Atlanta, like, and they call it reggie, which in La means terrible. Give me a fucking headache, that's terrible. And then now I can't fucking stop. I mean not that I can't stop, but I really like it. Really I'm enjoy I do.
Speaker 2: What about you with you?
Speaker 3: A weed story.
Speaker 5: I was twelve and I was going to I was smoked with some girls. I'm pretty sure it wasn't weed, though it was like it looked like like no, it was like it looked like strawberry weeds. They were all like big and shit, and like I didn't even know if I was high, Like I think I was pretending to be high because I didn't know what I was looking for. You know that first everybody knows the first time you smoke weed, you get high, like you really don't. I feel like you just don't know what's happening. Your body's like, wait, are you serious?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? And then you're like, I don't know, Am I am? I high? Maybe? And so I wasn't high, But then I smoked again and that was definitely weed, and I definitely got high.
Speaker 5: So I started smoking, not consistently at all twelve, but I would say more consistently in high school, so I'd.
Speaker 2: Say like fourteen heavily. Really, yeah, I was probably like eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I think growing up in the valley at that time, like going and I went to Notre Day party.
Speaker 2: In high school n D what's up? You're a nerd for that?
Speaker 5: And go nights And we were just a bunch of Valley stoners. Like everyone at my school got super high all the time, like we I would get high before.
Speaker 2: A class and go to school in the car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in the car, especially when I could Oh my god, when I could drive, It's like finally, now I could really get hide before school a load.
Speaker 3: I never got high before high school.
Speaker 5: I don't think I got high before high school until I could drive, right, Yeah, But you went.
Speaker 3: To like a super like valley school where that's yeah, like well the Catholic schools, right, that's what.
Speaker 2: They do but acceptable.
Speaker 5: But we couldn't even like dance the dances. I need to keep like a ruler space between us. So because they made it, and that's why all of the girls were worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, eliding me. You can discover your pussy and then I was I wasn't a whole I was just you know, being a scorpion when did on a score?
Speaker 4: That was.
Speaker 2: An interesting rema.
Speaker 5: Apparently my jokes still translate when I'm high yours are hitting my railing anyway. Yeah, and so then I smoked heavily forever until I got pregnant, like from high school until I got pregnant.
Speaker 3: So did you stop smoking weed when you got pregnant or heavily?
Speaker 5: I felt like I was supposed to, so I did, and then I was like, oh I should.
Speaker 2: I can still smoke every now and then.
Speaker 3: So then I tried what month did you decide to try again.
Speaker 2: After three months?
Speaker 5: I think I was like, I'll make it past the first three month period. Also because I think I'd mentioned this before, like I felt like I couldn't get pregnant, so I was really paranoid about my pregnanty at first. And then I would smoke, and then I didn't even want it, like strange, I didn't. I really didn't smoke drink my pregnancy. I know you like some people do, and that's totally fine. I just I just didn't want it.
Speaker 2: It was weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I smoked, like you said here and there, when I wanted it, or if I was you know, I wanted.
Speaker 2: To, I did.
Speaker 6: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't think of it negatively, you know, like I didn't really drink wine or I felt like that was my choice. I didn't drink wine so I could smoke a little bit. I drink wine like I had like a couple of SIPs, but like at one point, I just I.
Speaker 2: Would have like a glass of wine for sure, not all the time, but like I would.
Speaker 5: And even if I think I don't know what the effects of wine are and Pregnantian is sure for getting wasted, it's probably not a good idea.
Speaker 3: My my one of my best friends, oddly enough, who's super hippie, said to being so, so, you know, my my younger brother has down syndrome. And my friend was like, you know, Mazzie, don't drink any wine. And I was like, I don't think that one thing has that has nothing that's not related. But after she said it, like I was like, you got paranoid. Yeah, And then like so I was just like, let me just stick to weed, even though I don't. I don't think there's any research back in that statement, and then it feel I didn't feel guilty about smoking. I really feel like it's of the earth. It's really natural shit. For like years up until like sixties, like not that long ago, they condone smoking cigarettes for pregnant women, and it was a totally normal thing. And there's like, you know a lot of infant deaths related to cigarette.
Speaker 2: Smoking, So that's true.
Speaker 3: So I mean, I'm let me just say, the hippie part of me totally does is not down with the health industry in America, and I'm more about like doing what's natural, So I don't trust them anyway.
Speaker 5: Weed comes from the ground, but unfortunately the weed that people are a lot of people are smoking now are sprayed with so many different things. Yeah, that it could be unhealthy, right, it could be unhealthy, you know, Like but if you're smoking.
Speaker 3: Weed that your friends that grew it, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean even some dispensaries you can trust, but like you have to know where it's you know, trust the source.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But I mean I think aside from just being pregnant and smoking, I think after smoking, like like just like I mentioned in other episodes that I felt this weird like responsibility to be a certain way after I had Iri, and I felt like, I think also because my baby daddy smoked weed so heavily, like all the time, like even that's like part of the bond in our relationships. And then he continued to smoke, and then I really didn't smoke anymore. And then my I just got kind of annoyed by it, by his excessive smoking when I didn't smoke, because I'm like, oh, well, you get to just keep living your life.
Speaker 2: No, and I'm over here just fucking nine months pregnant.
Speaker 5: Oh that's great that you can just smoke of fifteen blunts today, like you know.
Speaker 3: No, My thing was like if I'm pregnant, mother fuck are you pregnant too?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well that didn't hold up in my household. I mean might either.
Speaker 5: But but so then after that, like I didn't really want to smoke, and then I was just like, well it was almost like proving a point, like well, I don't smoke.
Speaker 2: I don't smoke a lot, like I'm a mom, I don't do that. And then so, but that's so stupid to think that I felt that way.
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel like I've come to I've come a long way, and whatever this strange motherhood journey like version of what I thought motherhood looked like. You know, it's also to look like, which was so weird because I was a stone or my whole life. And then suddenly I was like, I know it's wrong. I think also because my mom kept she she smoked, but she would like hide it from me.
Speaker 2: She smoked while she was pregnant.
Speaker 5: Well, my dad told me that she did, but that might have been like him being mad at her and try to like just talk shit, but I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 2: But no, she smoked throughout my whole childhood.
Speaker 5: I don't know, if not heavily, but she smoked, and it was like it's always a secret. And when I started, when I when I started smoking, I've gotten so much trouble even though like she's smoking. Actually recently, my brother went to his prom this weekend and he had a great time, like too much of a great time, Like, and my brother doesn't like drink really, he's kind of he's.
Speaker 2: Very low key. And so she got mad him for smoking.
Speaker 3: She did, yes, And I was like, mom, but she didn't get mad at him for drinking. No, not really, so so weird, No, you know what. I think that's the difference between like our generation and our parents and our sau We both have pretty young parents, but like same thing. They were smoking weed, but they were hiding it. And my dad told me when I was like six or eight or some shit, there was a picture of weed and I wrote on the back, I know what this is. And then he said that he would go in the garage and he would come back in the house and I'd say, what are you doing in there? He said nothing, I should just watching clothes. And I said, let me smell your hands. No, I don't know who I thought I was like scandal. I don't know, but I I remember knowing and thinking it was this really bad thing and thinking they end up doing it's bad. But I was allowed to smoke in high school, like at my best friend's house.
Speaker 2: Like your parents knew, like they did not or her.
Speaker 3: Parents, her parents knew. We went like her mom. Yeah, you know, when you're living from the LA and you live in the valley, you have a different childhood. It's not the same childhood. Like we went to Cabo when we were fifteen. We were in a bikini contest. We won. The next morning, she wrote, us each a joint. We had Eastern baskets and our money that we won from the bikini contest.
Speaker 5: And that was totally Like everyone had a friend who's who had a parent like that, Yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 2: My parent wasn't like that though, that was not my parent.
Speaker 5: Like I had a friend who, like I smoked bongs with with her actually was a guy I smoked bongs with his mom and their apartment in Thousand Oaks, Like that's strange and weird.
Speaker 3: Why why?
Speaker 2: But like she was that mom, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: And you know, I guess I don't want to be that mom honestly me personally, I don't want to be the fun mom.
Speaker 2: Bitch. No, it's not being fun. No, I'm just no.
Speaker 5: I think more so, I don't pretty really responsible for someone else's child.
Speaker 2: Like if I do that with my child, then that's one thing.
Speaker 3: But if like I can't, yeah, I wouldn't do that unless but like with my friends I'm talking about, like we were in Mexico together, like these are my sisters, Like you know what I mean, Like like she knows my parents, well, so it wasn't like you're randomly going to some guy, you know what I mean that I would never be that like mom, or you're not drinking at my goddama was all these guy game kids, so I can go to jail.
Speaker 2: No, no, yeah, I don't. I didn't really know his mom at all.
Speaker 3: Now though, it's really weird how now that I'm an adult. First of all, my my aunt told me my grandmother smoked, and then I noticed the little sneaky things she said, Grandma.
Speaker 2: My grandma.
Speaker 3: And one time I started like sneaking and I'm visiting her and I was like, what are you doing. She's like, I'm going to smoke.
Speaker 2: She's married at the time.
Speaker 3: She's like, but I can't tell Jim because it gets mad. I was like, oh, come sneak with you. And now honestly, we have like this really great, beautiful tequila and like marijuana relationships, and it's just she's like, we have so much. We're more so much more relatable and I can smoke with her and my dad and before it wasn't like that. And the one thing that shifted my perspective. I lived in Atlanta and I knew a family who had a shipload of kids and they were young, and one time we were in the cars before I had kids. I don't know. I think I was hitching a ride to the park to the party at the park and he had like they were growing and they had a huge, like marijuana flower and the kids were looking at it and he's like, look at the flower I picked. Oh this is I'm like, what a pretty flower. You were smelling it. And I realized at that moment the relationship that they that would that started. And you know, with the with the with the whole thing. Wasn't this big scary drug or this bad thing, this secret because that's to me, that was weird.
Speaker 5: I'm asking my dad, it comes from nature, it's beautiful, and then you can choose what you do with it.
Speaker 3: But this is the woman and daddy do or this is what you know when you're older you could do. But you know, it's not like I'm like chief all day in my career or anything. But at that moment, I realized, like, oh, that's the relationship that I'm gonna start with my kid. You know, like that's the relationship I'll surround it with because it will it could it will shift the whole narrative. So that's kind of how I go about it now. But the other day. This is so funny.
Speaker 2: We chold about this.
Speaker 3: Her sh had a doll that must have laid in the counter that had like a little bit of weed residue on it. And then I like it was on the couch and she said, Mommy, the monkey got smoke on it. I was like, dear Lord Jesus, that can't be good. I was like, oh it all off, But yeah, oh God, what about for you? For I.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't like I just recently started smoking, like with her in my area, in my space. You know. I wasn't like a secret, but it was something that I just kept away from her. I wasn't like if she ever caught me, like go away or something like that. But I mean after I got over this idea of whatever this mother thing was and I started smoking again, now I go I have like I go in waves, like sometimes I smoke more, sometimes I don't smoke a lot. Like it's like not like how I used to be, where it was like consistently heavy all the time.
Speaker 2: And I think it's just because I'm just busier.
Speaker 5: I don't know, And I think weed I just have a different relationship with it than I used to. But I think for me personally, like I don't really want to roll a joint in front of iery like her sitting here watching me do it? I want her to and not that I don't know like if maybe it's something within me that I just feel like she can have that own discovery and with me, but just not right now, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Like that's fair. Yeah, I just feel like I just don't.
Speaker 5: Feel it makes me feel uncomfortable, and if it makes me feel uncomfortable, I'm just gonna go with how I feel, of course. But it's definitely not a secret, like you know, like I smoke in front of her, but I mean, do I hope that Iri doesn't smoke in the future like I think, of.
Speaker 3: Course, no parent wants to be like, well, here's the other thing you don't know how to effects you.
Speaker 2: I don't care if she smokes in the future.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to be her choice and not influenced by her curiosity because I've made it a mystery, you know, because that's where my curiosity.
Speaker 3: Oh really, because you felt like it was a mystery.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like, what are the secret papers with this like real Eastern man on them jags?
Speaker 2: That's like the first thing I found.
Speaker 3: I was like this.
Speaker 2: And it was white and gold. It was pretty and I was like, oh, this is cool. And I was like mommy, and I remember her. Yeah, I was liked, mind those I'm like in the box on the countert notes what is it?
Speaker 5: Or like finding like her little like pet thing. And I don't never forget. There was this one time that my mom, I don't know it was her or my stepdad, but they were They had smoked and they were high, and they left the joint on the table and then I came in and saw the joint and then my mom was like, did you.
Speaker 2: Leave that there?
Speaker 5: She shouldn't blame yeah, And I was like, I was like, no, she was high. What she was like, you left that there?
Speaker 2: You were smoking?
Speaker 5: And I was like, uh no, no, not like am I really being blamed.
Speaker 2: For your ship? So do you think she remembers it?
Speaker 5: Probably not, No, she probably has a different version of it. You know, that's like every mom and daughter, right, But yeah, I don't want it to be like that. I don't want to be like that. But I get why she felt that way, especially because now the weed, the stigma of weed is like so much different now than it was in the nineties, when like crack was around.
Speaker 3: Every drug was bad, right, you know what I mean, drugs were drugs, War on drugs, war on drugs, all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: So I just feel like it's also just a different time, and that's why we see groups like Facebook groups like are supporting.
Speaker 2: Mom moms who medicate.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, And I have to smoke now, like sometimes, like even today, like I was like, Okay, I need a glass of wine or I need some weed, and you know, it's been a long day and like not that I can't cope on my own.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: You know, people are like, oh you can't.
Speaker 3: You're yeah, you're using it as a crutch or whatever.
Speaker 2: They like, No, I deal with my shit, but sometimes you just you need to smoke a joint.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I'm a better parent, I'm a better person. Like my attitude in my opinion about something can totally Like if I could be aggravated and be like you know what, that doesn't matter. It's totally cool.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: That's your opinion. Yeah you think I suck, Okay, Yeah, I'm like, I'm you know, I'm a nice, nicer person.
Speaker 2: It's true. No, it's definitely calm me down.
Speaker 5: The other night, my friend brought over CBD oil, like, but it was in a pen form, which I'm kind of skeptical about the whole pen smoking thing only because I've heard really bad things.
Speaker 2: Really like what that is just really unhealthy for you.
Speaker 5: You're like inhaling all these things that are on this oil or like into oil.
Speaker 2: You're in you can be in hand but tane and.
Speaker 9: Certain, right if it's not like yeah, yeah, but even Felicia, Like we had Felicia on a few two weeks ago, and she was talking about her Cebeedy oil and like how it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Like she's she's she's getting like rel like relaxed, but she's not feeling high. Yeah, So that's also an alternative for people who are afraid. And again, like we say this according to knowing yourself, Like if you don't smoke weed, don't.
Speaker 2: Just go get high.
Speaker 3: Should you listen to this and be around your kids and start like some people could freak out? There's different First of all, there's different types of weed. There's different strands to make you feel different ways. So don't don't take this as a public service announcement to just go on a whim and smoke some weed. If you don't regularly smoke weed, if you're not sure how it affects you, you need to do it with an adult friend. You need to do it when the kids are not home a few times before you practice it alone. And you need to know what type of weed you're smoking, and you need to smoke a little bit with a friend. Don't eat edible and don't and just don't eat edibles and until you're like a urine, because that's a whole different thing and if you like lick it.
Speaker 5: Adibles for me are like I can't even now though I experienced a weed smoker, they've always affected me totally different, fucked up way.
Speaker 3: No, for real, I can't. I'm like I'd had one really bad experience eating a little delicious little cupcake with sprinkles.
Speaker 5: Hell no, my friend made these little mini apple pies and I ate one of them, not thinking.
Speaker 2: They were that strong.
Speaker 5: They were so good because you know, I love my sugar and I ate the whole thing. And like I swear to god, girl, I couldn't see, like I was like yeah, like I was spinning, like yeah, it's my eyes, Like everything was shaking I was like, put the fuck and then I woke up. I like fell asleep for like six hours. I woke up and I was still shriven. I was like, never again. And then of course I did it like ten more times and the same thing happened because I don't remember my.
Speaker 3: Last Yeah, it takes ten times to learner lesson.
Speaker 2: I mean because weed in food form, I cannot be passed up by.
Speaker 3: One of my two favorite things combined me to one.
Speaker 2: I must try and you tally as a dessert form. Yes, thank you. Oh.
Speaker 3: One of the reasons I wanted to talk about this today is because one of my girlfriends DMed me asking me my experience with with smoking weed and breastfeeding, and uh, yeah, I did it. First of all, Luda still think she's breastfeeding. Like yesterday, she's still trying.
Speaker 5: To wait, can I say something. I don't know if it's because of Luna or what. But today Iri has been trying to suck my nipple.
Speaker 3: No, what, I swear to God, No, No, she did she see Luda trying? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't if she saw soul like, oh.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she's But the thing is they don't forget like, it's still like a but.
Speaker 5: You breastpend way longer. I've restpend for three months, okay three she was three months old.
Speaker 2: Has she remembers it's she don't remember. She's see. Do you think she remembers three months? I don't think.
Speaker 3: It's innate in us to do this?
Speaker 2: What was that? Oh my god? Yeah that happened today. She did it like three different times. I was like, what are you doing? What I was? I was just like, babe, what are you doing? And she's like, I don't know, I don't know. I was like, okay, I'm.
Speaker 3: Done because I can imagine it.
Speaker 2: She said, I tried to.
Speaker 3: All the other kids doing I remember something like I'm like, you know, okay, no, all right, all right, no, Luna's asked, and then we'll get mad. She will like turn me over so she could have a grip on my boot. I'm like, yo, I don't want to sleep on my back.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Back to the the best feeding thing. Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: And just so you guys know, naturally, let me look at my notes. Let me prefer of my notes.
Speaker 2: I don't say the wrong information. Yeah, we got.
Speaker 10: Notes because we're classy every hat, especially today today, right, Uh, the body basically naturally has cannaboids, cannop aoids, and breast milk we produced naturally cannop annoids, so it helps the baby sleep and it helps the baby have an appetite.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's natural. Yeah, yeah, it's natural. It's natural. That's all you need to know.
Speaker 3: Then good night, bitches. Kidding, just kidding. Oh but also on a negative note, my other I have another story of a friend who had a baby in the hospital and upon giving birth, the baby had a positive results for THHD or whatever, and they didn't take the baby, but I think they like threatened it and she had to take like a some kind of class to the same. But this is also Georgia again. I mean, yeah, but that's why gotta be That's why you have to live in California.
Speaker 2: Just just move. I just want to does you want to live that life?
Speaker 3: Relocate because you're gonna be judged anywhere else.
Speaker 5: But you know what I find when I'm high around Ira is that I'm just more like playful.
Speaker 3: I'm more playful, and I'm like way more in tune with her. Sometimes sometimes I'm like, wow, I'm worry and oh.
Speaker 5: Because I almos feel like my mind goes back to its like most original state. Yeah, childlike state. Yeah that gets jaded, you know what I mean. And so it's hard to have an imagination like a child because of the world we're living.
Speaker 3: It's stressful, and you're you have about the things when your plate. But I'm so happy you said that because you hit that ship right on the nose. I literally feel that way all the time. Even when she was really little, I was like, am I gonna regret being like under the influence quote unquote?
Speaker 2: But there were times like call me crazy.
Speaker 3: She was like talking to me in my mind, and she was looking so deeply into my soul, and I don't think I would have been as receptive and realizing how deeply connected and how like mature she was on the inside unless I was like, I feel like it's a spiritual drug and or not even a drug, a spiritual herb, and it opens your third eye and it makes you a little bit more receptive to certain things.
Speaker 2: I agree too.
Speaker 3: Side note, have you ever like dated somebody and then got high with them and suddenly don't like them anymore? Yeah? I was like, oh my god, I'm never spoking to me. I was like, I don't want you to touch me. I'm not attracted to you. What am I doing here? I had to text my friend like, has this ever happened to you? Because I don't even like this person? Suddenly I'm freaking out.
Speaker 2: Yeah No, I mean I think I think that too. I think you get.
Speaker 5: Very relaxed, and so you're more relaxed into who you might be by yourself, you know, in front of people. And also, yeah, I feel like with Iri when I when i'm when I get high and then we go play like anything hide and Seek or just any.
Speaker 2: Of her games. I'm just more in tune and I'm just more I'm just I don't know. I don't know what it is, but it's definitely something that it is different.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely believe it's a spiritual, spiritual herb and it does take you to a different mind space.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So, oh my god, you want some more wine?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure I should. He fall out is not the word. Do you have anything else on the topic? Oh do we have?
Speaker 3: Well, we have questions?
Speaker 2: Oh well, yes, we have a question for sure we need to answer.
Speaker 5: And I would just say, you know, if you're a woman out there that or a parent out there, or just a person out there who doesn't even have children, who you know doesn't smoke.
Speaker 3: Or previously judged it or overthought about like doing it because it's always been bad all your life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to go to put in perspective. It's a first of all, it's a plant. And you p hear more people die of from drinking and driving, or you hear them people fighting, wives getting beaten. You know, just dumb shit happening on so many things. You don't ever hear that shit on weed. Like the guy smoked weed and merged his wife, you know, like the guy.
Speaker 2: Smoked weed, and like the girls smoked weed, psycho. Yeah right, like never never has it.
Speaker 3: Happened, Okay, and if it did, rather things happening so other than you didn't smoke weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but nothing else that.
Speaker 3: Smoking.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I just hope that we can push past the stigma of of parents who smoke. I think that as long as you're responsible, you're handling your business, and you and your kid have an understanding of what that means to you, guys, and that's all that matters.
Speaker 3: You know, what this is all about, What the fuck you want to do? It makes you feel comfortable, you know, like maybe you know with.
Speaker 5: Some people's like they're there versions of whatever the fuck you want to do are crazy, so then like they need like a they need like a line.
Speaker 3: But no, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, yeah thats not whatever I mean. No, whatever you want to do you want.
Speaker 5: To say, like was like, I can do whatever.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: I was right, Charlie having the buck. I like these I know, I like these bitches from the beginning in my crack pipe.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, none of that saying with balance, with with ration, responsibility, that's important.
Speaker 3: You know, just be smart, don'teel. That's what I'm saying. If you don't smoke all the time, if you don't get a paranoid, if you know, you get weird, don't do it. Yeah, we are professionally at least try we are professionally weed smoking moms.
Speaker 5: At least try it. Don't try this at home, only try it at home. Don't try the public. Don't we your first time.
Speaker 3: Ever the first three times? Oh my god, there's no advice for the show. Move to California. Don't try pot alone. If you've never tried to perform, try it in the house three times. If you don't smoke pots at least for eight months.
Speaker 2: Start slow, build up that tall ran.
Speaker 3: Puff a little. Find out what type of neat weed is for your.
Speaker 2: Needs, Satia.
Speaker 3: There's a difference, and there's a hybrid. Okay, you need to ask all.
Speaker 5: These questions, Sativa, Hybrid's my favor.
Speaker 3: Anything else. And if you've never gotten a high before or recently, definitely don't try it the first three times with your kids alone or just with your kids.
Speaker 2: No, wait, do it alone.
Speaker 3: And this is not a green light to do all drugs. We do not endoy. This only pertains to medical No, just to marijuana, to recreation in medical marijuana. Yes, we are not there his doctors. You may explain experience.
Speaker 2: We are not licensed doctors, just two moms.
Speaker 3: That in telling our personal experience. Okay, let's get to these questions. We're fucking high and we're like so exhausted and sick before this suddenly the look we didn't want. This one's from today.
Speaker 2: Did you see this?
Speaker 3: This is from at qualiinair?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw this.
Speaker 3: Hello. It talks about single parenting in your bio, and I wanted to hear y'all talk about how you transitioned into being single, if you were single through the pregnancy, how you dealt with the transition if there was one being sad while trying to take care.
Speaker 2: Of another human.
Speaker 3: This is a lot of questions going through the right going through that right now, and it's ripping my heart. Thanks y'all.
Speaker 2: Okay, So being.
Speaker 5: Single and what that was like, or the transition of being single? We are we single during pregnancy?
Speaker 3: How you transitioned into being single? And if we were single during pregnancy. I wasn't single doing pregnancy. No, I wasn't either, which probably could be difficult because you're super hormonal if you are single during pregnancy. But also on the contrary, being miserable during pregnancy knowing that you don't want to do with someone and sticking around because you're pregnant is not also a good healthy thing either, So sometimes you got to grow through some things. And how did you transition from being to being single?
Speaker 2: One word?
Speaker 3: Oh god, oh you're well, Oh my god, don't ask this smitch you when she's like, how did you transition into being single? It's your favorite thing of all time?
Speaker 2: Tender?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, okay, yeah, Tender is the best tool that can ever be used. If you're spin in a relationship for a while and you find yourself single.
Speaker 2: Tender dot com.
Speaker 5: First of all, it's not an adult by the way, I just genuinely fox with tender.
Speaker 3: Honestly, eric is the number one endorset of Tender. This is according to Erica.
Speaker 2: Only, although I'm not sure. I don't know.
Speaker 3: She's had some really pleasant experiences.
Speaker 2: I was actually supposed to meet up with the tender person. What happened to that? I canceled because I had too much shits here today.
Speaker 3: I didn't have you scared because she no, because all the person's pictures are from far.
Speaker 2: Far away.
Speaker 5: But no, I didn't get scared. We were scheduled. We're going to do this on Friday. I'm going to call you what time at twelve pm a one pm. I'll call you on Friday. Okay, I don't know. I feel like I feel like I've maybe run my course, Like i feel like all my luck is run out because I'm a little nervous about about this one.
Speaker 3: Well, just to get your feet wet and just get back out there, Tender.
Speaker 5: I've never really used Tender to meet women like I've like always been open to women on Tenderly but you never like met up with the girl.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's never followed through. Like I I've talked to women, but it's never followed through. So I'm just like, Okay, we'll see, we'll see how this goes. But yeah, tender if you're single and you find yourself single and.
Speaker 3: It's a nice way to get back out there, it is.
Speaker 2: And you deserve to get your group back.
Speaker 3: I mean, ebe if it's just practice, you know.
Speaker 5: That's all it is. It doesn't have to be anything more than that. But you know, some people can't handle tender. You have to have a certain like you have to like it. I have certain friends I know wouldn't do well in tender.
Speaker 3: If you're super overly emotional one get attached to easily tender, it's not for you.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely not for you.
Speaker 3: If you have more managed tendencies like Erica and I jump in head first. Okay, back to the questions, how did you transition if there was one to being single, being sad and while trying to take care of another human.
Speaker 5: I recently went through this and it's a few times actually, while I've had a child, and you just have like I don't know, I just you have to. When I look at Irie, like, I'm like, I haven't. I have no choice but to be Okay. I feel like if I didn't have a kid, then I would be. Of course I was sad, and I've been sad, but I just feel like you have to make your child your biggest priority. When you're going through something like that, it kind of gets you through. Yeah, it'll it'll bring you so much joy and it'll push.
Speaker 2: You through because it kind of reminds me.
Speaker 5: It'll make you sad because when I looked at her and we am like, I'd be like, oh my god, I just you look like him, like seriously, Like I'm like, every day for the rest of my life, I'm gonna look at you and think of him.
Speaker 2: And also I have to talk to him every day because like he's your.
Speaker 3: Dad and shit, this is not this is normal break Yeah, it's.
Speaker 5: The most It's the fucking most like annoying breakup of all time, the one with your baby daddy.
Speaker 2: You know it is, because there's no real breaking up.
Speaker 3: It hunts you for life.
Speaker 2: They're around you forever ever ever, so make sure you make a good one, good one, good.
Speaker 3: One for real though, Like that's the biggest advice I can give to anyone who doesn't have kids. Yeah, pick them good, pick them pick them rural good, pick them mature and logical.
Speaker 5: But yeah, you know, you're just focusing on your child and focusing on what makes you feel good. Honestly, just do what makes you feel good. Even if you feel like I shouldn't do this or do that. Just try to live a little bit because it'll make you feel alive and it will.
Speaker 3: Just remind you, you know, you who you are with or without someone else, and who you are now that you're about to have a baby or have a baby. Like, stay true to yourself and your happiness. Don't do don't get sad because this is a common thing. Don't get sad about what you thought was going to be or what you thought it should be like that. Those are not good things to be sad about. Because I found myself obsessing about that a lot. Like I wanted my my, you know, my family, I wanted to be married, I wanted to have the same baby's daddy, you know, because there's that stickma like, oh my god, this baby's saddy. And then but at the end of the day, like I'm like what's important like the a stigma, what people think, or my true happiness. Can I see myself in this position forever held?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know a lot of times you know in.
Speaker 3: Your gut what's right for you, but your feelings kind of go against the grain and go through limbo because there's all this bullshit around what's supposed to be and how shit's supposed to look. But you will only like you only fuck yourself trying to please other people and you know, be in their opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to just you have to do what you gotta do for you.
Speaker 3: Don't let it rip your apart, you know, stay close to friends and really just dive into your baby because that's the best part. And just just know that like divine timing and everything's happening for a reason. And like I said, you got to grow through some things and sometimes always painful situations make you stronger and make you a better person. You know, it's a part of life.
Speaker 5: It's just it's just I feel like you also have to analyze, like, Okay, what brought this to me too? You know what I mean, Like you just have to make it a learning experience, you know, so that you don't do it again. You don't allow someone that you thought was this and that to deceive you, because.
Speaker 3: That's what And also, don't take it personally because a lot of times it has nothing to do with you. You know, people have their own, their own shit and they project it on you. So it's not that thing to take personally. You know what you're worth, you know what you deserve, and that's what you're gonna get.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Are there any other questions?
Speaker 2: That's it to speak?
Speaker 3: She just okay, Yeah, if you want to talk some more, you can always DMUs.
Speaker 2: We're here. We have one more question.
Speaker 5: I did respond to her, but we can still ask was it?
Speaker 2: It was kind of heavy. Actually, maybe we should ask.
Speaker 5: Maybe we should address it because something many people go there, Okay, where is it? I can't find it?
Speaker 3: Was it in yours? It was in your in your personal I know?
Speaker 2: Do we answer this one? Yeah, we already answered that one. That's what we answered last week.
Speaker 3: I think I said it was in your personal dance?
Speaker 2: Was it you told me that. I don't think so.
Speaker 11: Okay, oh okay, now it's we're here, okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh my god, we might have to Yeah, anyway, this is.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they want to stay anonymous, so I'm just gonna.
Speaker 2: Not name them. Hey, I saw your posts, so I need advice.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure you can help, and I totally get if you're not comfortable doing so. However, about a week ago, my ex boyfriend got very abusive with me. Long story short, I got a restraining order, but I'm wondering how do I move on. I feel so alone, but I am clueless on how this whole process works. I know I need therapy, but I just don't know how to deal in the meantime. Again, totally cool if you don't feel comfortable answering this, just figured i'd take a shot.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: Ain't nothing. I'm not on the table right nothing. This is a no judgment zone.
Speaker 2: We're all human having human experience.
Speaker 5: Yes, please, no, anyway, I was just gonna say, you know, when you go through something abusive, I mean, that's the hardest thing to take toget that's probably I don't know your story, but I'm assuming that wasn't the first time, you know what I mean, Or if it is the first time, it's not going to be the last time. So just you know, if someone can get taken to that level, then it's time to separate.
Speaker 2: And you have obviously you've taken the.
Speaker 5: Steps to get a restraining order, and so you realize how serious it is. But now it's time to just focus on yourself.
Speaker 3: I mean, you did the total white thing about getting a restraining order. I think as women, a lot of times we can have like connect you know, we're connected to people and we don't want to hurt people and were nurturing naturally, and we don't take reinforce because it's almost a norm. Like I went through it, and I almost was. I went through more than once, and I would find myself like low key making excuses or making not that big of a deal. And now that I'm out of it, I see how psycho that was and how like what a low key, like a battered woman I was, And like not taking those steps makes that person think that that's the norm and that's okay, and it's not. You know, so like anybody going through anything like that, do what you got to do and know that you and also it kind of prevents you from backstepping and convincing yourself it's okay and still like having a relationship with those but that abuser, So that's not to be take and lightly, you know, and it will fuck you up. But this shit is traumatizing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I mean I think sometimes it's I mean, when you're an abusive relationship, it's so it's usually like mental physical So I think bot you wrapped around your finger. But you have to remember or try to remember, like who you were, because you were someone before that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: And that's why that person's drawn to you.
Speaker 5: They wanted to draw get they were drawn to you, and then they accept all of you try.
Speaker 3: It broke you down to a little pert to something smaller than what you once were. And it does take time to expand back out because you've literally allowed someone to deplete you and deplete you and deplete you and deplete you emotionally and spiritually, and you got to rebuild yourself and replenish yourself. And even I'm going through that right now, honestly, like and it's sometimes it's short. Sometimes it could take longer, but you know, you have to heal yourself and that takes time. But first you got to recognize and it seems like you recognize it.
Speaker 2: The biggest part, that's the biggest part.
Speaker 3: Like, once you have done this uphill, you know, this little steps. It's like eating good, taking care of yourself, exercising, making time to have activities, whatever the fuck makes you feel good, you know, getting back to what.
Speaker 2: Makes you happy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, coming to coming together with friends, family, if you have them, you know, Bobby, Yeah, I think that's it.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: That's a wrap for in the day's show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a little shorter than normal because we tied.
Speaker 2: It's a time.
Speaker 3: It's probably long. Sorry, we're gonna work on it.
Speaker 2: Cheers, good night, Half Memorial Day.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to check out our instagram at oh.
Speaker 2: It's our very exactly what stop talking right now?
Speaker 3: Just stop? I don't. That wasn't even English, like I was saying. Come check us out on Instagram at good Mom's Underscore, Bad Choices, you could ask for advice and our dms. You can check us out being sexy on thirstrap Thursday, Thirsty Thursdays, and a plas about other things, good children's books, good reads, us, our faces, our cute kids, advice. You know. Also you can check us out on our personal instagrams.
Speaker 7: I'm at miela m I l a h Underscore Mapo, m my p Po and at watcher figure it out, come bye us.
Speaker 4: Smoke two joints in the morning. I spoke to joints to night. I spoke to joints in the afternoon. It makes me feel all right. I smoked two joints please, and two wins. I spoke to joints.
Speaker 12: I spoke to joints, and then I smoked the most.
Speaker 3: She died.
Speaker 2: Look big, some bliz and some media figers.
Speaker 4: She.
Speaker 11: Said.
Speaker 4: Some year