Speaker 1: Bord with me here. You know b T. It's so low. Shout out O c T.
Speaker 2: No real color what we see whole game wader something you can't stand on the own. Susie, I already know you came with me because with the squad on me, they get a little They called me.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hello, baller Alert, Welcome to The Ballert Show.
Speaker 2: Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcast. Please make sure you like, subscribe and share our YouTube page ball Alert TV. I go by the name of Ferrari Simmits cet with that, Suki YadA and Afro B's in the building. We do snaps. We do snaps. What's happening and what's happening in the end. You're gonna host the show with us. We're gonna talk about a plethora of things and we're gonna get into your business.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay. Shout out to Mary J.
Speaker 2: Blige, the strength of a woman, fast and having us ball Alert there.
Speaker 3: It was dope.
Speaker 2: We were on stage and we hosted uh an event. It was super dope away that was there. Mia was on the panel. Mia Ray Milan.
Speaker 3: Yep, spicy spice sweet. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we hosted the panel and we talked to them and it was a dope, dope time.
Speaker 4: Gotta shout out Hennessy for table at the party.
Speaker 2: Yes, at the after party after party at Sound Nightclub, it was lib music was by me Ferrari Simmons hosted by.
Speaker 3: Bt okay Uh.
Speaker 2: Gabrielle Union says her and her husband go half on the bills.
Speaker 1: Guys, I would in my ideal relationship, I would like a man that provides for me and takes care of everything but me personally being a hustler and I like to make money and I like to provide as well.
Speaker 5: I would want to.
Speaker 1: Be paying for certain things like I like to I mean, I like to tay tricks because I'm a trick So I like to say that trick because I know I like to do for the people that I love.
Speaker 5: I don't think nothing's wrong with that. As he's coming out here.
Speaker 1: Who got the mentality that just thinks that a guy is supposed to.
Speaker 5: Do everything for them and they bring.
Speaker 1: Nothing to the table.
Speaker 5: I take pride in being able to bring things to the table, and I like to buy gifts.
Speaker 4: So if you had a man like d Wade, you would be okay with, you know, splitting everything.
Speaker 3: With fifty to fifty.
Speaker 5: I may not want to do fifty. I don't think about it. Fifty years a lot, but I would do maybe.
Speaker 6: Like especially if your man is worth over a hundred million.
Speaker 1: That's imagine the bills reag in the house like houses. Yeah, but I'm not one of the girls that think that you shouldn't do anything for a man.
Speaker 5: I love to take care of him. Man long caues, he take care of me, I'll take care of him.
Speaker 2: Afro be you paying all the bills or you're going fifty to fifty, my boy, it's a partnership.
Speaker 7: Partnership man, I feel like sometimes it can be seventy thirty, sometimes one hundred percent on the man's side, fifty fifty, whatever is.
Speaker 2: According to a Radar Online, billionaire, Rihanna is in no rush to marry her baby daddy asap.
Speaker 3: Rocket agreed or disagree, I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think she should have to rush to marry him.
Speaker 1: If she's in love and they're happy, let him be happy.
Speaker 5: I think marriage is more of a business anyway.
Speaker 1: Like if she's they're in love, they're together, they're so many so that that's how they feel. Who says we have to rush and get a documented on paper, and like that doesn't make sense. Who works with people?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Who works with them, works for them. Me, I'm not rushing to get America.
Speaker 7: Behaving that they're married anyway, so it wouldn't really make a difference. So let's be a ring and a ceremony.
Speaker 1: They have a beautiful baby, they're in love. They are I love a step for real. I feel like that's the man that she deserves.
Speaker 4: What do you guys thought about Ja Moran being caught on tape with a gun for the second time.
Speaker 3: To me, I think he's the second time. Yeah. At that point is that's a circlement.
Speaker 7: No one's pulling it up, pulling him up, No one's telling them what is probably surrounded by Yes, man, that's what we say in London when everyone's okay if you're doing whatever. But they just want to be around and around the fame and the happening women and the alcohol.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: One thing about America, Black America specifically is they do not like or cannot stand a person messing up. They lots of money just throwing it away because how much money do you have?
Speaker 2: Right, he has a two hundred and thirty million dollar contract with the Memphis Grizzlies and it's a It seems like it's just a code of conduct that he violated.
Speaker 1: He didn't break any laws leading it. I mean, it's legal to have a gun, right if he owns his gun and he's at his property. At this point, maybe is he being targeted because like, if that's his gun, he's licensed to carry, he's in his car, I think that is it any.
Speaker 5: Crime with that?
Speaker 1: Okay, if it's not a crime, then he has his rights to do what he wants. It's not a crime. So now at this point I feel like he's being targeted because he's a black successful man.
Speaker 5: That's not a crime.
Speaker 1: And you can have your gun if that's a license and your license to care and you're on your property, he should be able to do that just like how everybody else does it. But if he's not and that's not the circumstances, then I feel like he's he's acting poor, you know, and maybe it's I don't even want to go at this, feel like if that's the case, then he's wrong. But if that's not the case and he's licenseding, he's been targeted. That's all it is.
Speaker 6: I think it's the influence that the NBA holds.
Speaker 1: Children should learn to shoot. That's how we protect ourselves. That's how we protect ourselves. Like to be honest, we need to learn how to shoot. Our children should learn because that's our self defense and we deserve those rights.
Speaker 5: So why are we what are we doing? Like, what are we talking about?
Speaker 7: I think guns should be bound now together. It's not legal in London, so I have a different view. Oh yeah, so no guns now shootings is as simple as that. He didn't break the law, right, didn't. You can own a gun. But then again, he has a Nike contract.
Speaker 1: Police wear Nike. Okay, security guards wear Nike, bodyguards wear Nike. These are people that have guns that can hold their guns on them. So I feel like he's been targeted because all these other people that we have an NBA and it's a lot of security guards and bodyguards that's around, there were guns that are protecting them. Were you saying a man can't protect himself? It do't matter if he listened to right music in the car. Why he hasn't if that's not the circumstance where if it's not him, if it's not in his name and a lot of lot. Like I said, then okay, I don't have.
Speaker 3: To agree or disagree.
Speaker 2: All I know is if I know you're going to get in trouble, yeah, hey, if I'm your friend.
Speaker 3: Bro, don't don't don't pull that out. My god, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: He has the right friends around him.
Speaker 2: So like, because I'm not going to record you all the time, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 3: Hey, bro, just.
Speaker 1: We have doing it.
Speaker 6: And the friends saw you.
Speaker 3: Dropped the phone.
Speaker 2: But the phone out, you know it was it into Life Instagram Live. Yes, it was so you couldn't even you couldn't even delete it.
Speaker 6: But if you know he had a run in the car, you shouldn't even want to live.
Speaker 1: And I feel like now he should start evaluating the people that he has around periods. At the end of the day, we can't stop him from having no guns, that's not gonna happen. But for them to record that that friend the liability to his career.
Speaker 2: Like Suki, if I'm around you and I know that you may or may not do something to cost you millions of dollars and I'm one of your best friends.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to allow you to do it.
Speaker 7: Exactly its birth part is.
Speaker 5: But let's know the process of elimination. The friends gotta go.
Speaker 3: To I think it's this is a reassessment.
Speaker 1: Because we got two hundred million dollars. You need to go. He needs to security, okay, but you can always trust them that too.
Speaker 3: That's that's a fucking fact truth.
Speaker 8: It's love versus money on the ball or alert show.
Speaker 4: All right, we got love versus money? All right, I'm gonna give the couple and you guys let me know what they're there for? Business or do they really love each other? Come on, Jonathan majors and making good? Making good is single?
Speaker 1: First of all, so who are you? Who the hell is Jonaithan making? The one wanted to cut the major he was creating, does not date him? That is the be. What's the Steve Harvey daughter? Name?
Speaker 6: She?
Speaker 1: You know? Who was? She didn't mean good?
Speaker 3: And single?
Speaker 1: Maybe she left the pastor and she's single?
Speaker 4: Confirmed confirmation that thereating this is the one in trouble right now for violence towards his white girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, it's been everywhere. But do we know that, Yes, it's e's.
Speaker 4: A strong alleged, But do you think this is a pr stunt with them, with him getting with Megan Good, Suki suki.
Speaker 1: Megan Good deserves to dick that she gets because at the end of the day, she hasn't been with that pastor so long and she's you know, if it didn't work out, but she came out with a beautiful woman, a god fearing woman, she'd have learned a lot about the word. And now my girl is in that age where she needs to have fun. She needs to try a different dicks, She needs to fall in love. She needed she needed to talk to younger man, you know when they.
Speaker 6: Get old and been trying to get with her. She need to go.
Speaker 5: I think she should give him a chance.
Speaker 3: He was on the show show a couple of weeks ago too.
Speaker 6: Why are you saying he was a little man. A lot of peoples maging different because how he did his baby.
Speaker 2: Wait, let's stay on the topic, all right, uh afro What do you think they.
Speaker 3: Look good together? Though? I don't want the pictures? No, you don't think so.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't think that's a love match. Yeah, I wouldn't think. I would think that she would probably pop out with I would say, of course, an actor. I would say that but I just feel like it would have been something that she really not used to like.
Speaker 3: I think nothing. I think nothing about this.
Speaker 6: It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: I think nothing about this. Actually, well, why you asked me? And y'all don't tell you how y'all feel.
Speaker 3: You did a great job telling.
Speaker 1: The people.
Speaker 6: I just don't think it makes sense.
Speaker 3: I think it's fake.
Speaker 5: I feel like it would be better if she was taking any of each.
Speaker 2: All Megan gotta do is open up Choppers DMS. He's already came on the ball of show and said he wanted to buy her twenty thousand dollars.
Speaker 6: Worth of kie is Con.
Speaker 1: I can give ann Elie Chopper a chance. That's my friend. And one thing about it, do I ever lie? You really need to trust me? Don't I look trustworthy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He gonna take good care of you. And from the herd and the streets. That thing is big.
Speaker 8: Girls.
Speaker 1: Get that dick. Get that little bread dick that he got.
Speaker 4: He said he don't even want to have sex with her though, and I believe he's a.
Speaker 5: Very nice person.
Speaker 1: I feel like y'all will make a good couple. Get some of that young young sid you know.
Speaker 6: Is good.
Speaker 1: That's just the one's simply seeing some flowers.
Speaker 3: Can I at least do that?
Speaker 1: I don't think she want no flowers?
Speaker 5: Now do you want flowers?
Speaker 1: But she's older? Yeah, but she doesn't been there, had it been romance by plenty of different guts. You gotta come different down, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: We will be right back with more of the Bailer Alert Show. You're listening to a special.
Speaker 5: And you're tuned into Baller Alert.
Speaker 2: And we are back with the all the show podcasts available everywhere you get your podcasts. Please make sure you like, subscribe and share our YouTube page at ball Alert TV.
Speaker 3: Ferrari Simmons, oh.
Speaker 6: Ce TV, got Big siok In and Bill Then what to do afro me? What's up y'all?
Speaker 3: Side?
Speaker 2: Now, I've been a fan of yours for a while. I first discovered you on TV. I love it hip hop, of course, and I just saw that Suki is just lit now. For At first, I ain't gonna lie to you. I thought that maybe this was just a you know, mick, But then I was like, Okay, the energy seems very authentic. So I'm of course would love to have had you on the show sooner, but I'm glad you're here now, can we start with your name?
Speaker 1: My name is Sukihana Akuchi, and Sukihana came from a restaurant, a Chinese restaurant.
Speaker 3: Really, where's this restaurant?
Speaker 1: It's located up north, like the Tri state areas.
Speaker 3: Where's Sukiana from?
Speaker 1: I'm originally from Womanton, Dollare, Okay, But me and my mom used to travel a lot since we were kids. So I moved to North Carolina at a young age, and then we moved to Atlanta when I was twelve, and I just kind of been all over.
Speaker 2: Who would you say your personality comes from? Does it come from mom?
Speaker 1: Dad?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: I really don't think my personality comes from my family like that.
Speaker 5: I'm not even like them. It just just happened, like I'm just this.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I wouldn't say, oh, I get it from my mom or no, it's just me. I'm just a funny girl. I was born funny.
Speaker 6: How were you as a kid?
Speaker 1: I always was goofy, quirky, and I was always a trendsetter. So I like to wear what I want to wear, do my hair how I want to do it. I was rapping since I was sick. So I was doing going to school, you know, singing my songs, and I was just I was just the best. Like if you read my report cards, my teachers always brag about me the sweetest girl.
Speaker 6: Class they got good grades and class.
Speaker 1: They were okay.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not gonna lie. I wasn't a slow class.
Speaker 1: But it was like I wasn't really slow.
Speaker 5: Like I wasn't a smaller class.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh you thought that was funny.
Speaker 5: Oh you're making fun of you making fun of.
Speaker 3: How I was.
Speaker 1: Everybody just laughed.
Speaker 3: I was in a small class. To hell. It was was in these records?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: What is the motivation behind Suki with the chi in these in these verses and the ship you be you be talking abo like.
Speaker 1: In my birth is okay? So when I make music and like some of the songs that you may have been talking about, like you know, when I'm saying crazy shit me personally, I don't think it's crazy.
Speaker 5: I think it's funny.
Speaker 1: And when I make music, I like to make myself laugh and it makes me happy and it makes other people happy. So I just say I say how I'm feeling, like I'm not I'm saying things that the average women and are scared to say, like the church women, the doctors, they're all my biggest fans, and they tell me Stuckie, oh my gosh, you're my spiritual animal. Everything you see and I want to say, and I see them always post me, but they post me any close friends because they don't want their nigga to know that they really like this, But it is what it is. How fun live your life?
Speaker 6: Speaking of church, did you grow up in the church.
Speaker 5: I did grow up in a church.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a family church Miracle tappern Neckles in Wimpton, Delaware.
Speaker 5: That's I come from a church family.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Is that hard to believe?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So was the church girls.
Speaker 4: So what would you say your claim to fame was?
Speaker 6: Was it love and hip hop?
Speaker 4: When people saw you there they started to really pay attention or was it a song?
Speaker 1: It was just it was just me, like, you know, I would get on Instagram, you know, talk make my like little videos and you know, then I got picked up by TV. You know, but people been watching me before TV, Like people know who I was. I wasn't huge, but they knew me.
Speaker 4: So, so how did love and hip hop Miami kind of help you.
Speaker 1: People don't know that social media and national television is two different crowds really, so you know, the TV world is a whole different group of people. It's a lot of people. So I feel like they gave me the opportunity to showcase who I am, my talent, my personality. Oh that was so, you know, they did open doors for me because I feel like, you know, I'm soon, very soon to be a household name, and the television and social media are both helping me with that.
Speaker 2: I like how you have been consistently put in that records. I like the record with Afro AfroB. This is a good sound for you. Now are you what is your nationality?
Speaker 1: I'm a Black African woman.
Speaker 3: Because you sound a very Caribbean.
Speaker 5: I should because that's what that's my community.
Speaker 6: So you know who wrote that record?
Speaker 1: I wrote it.
Speaker 5: What do you think I'm not a writer? I actually am a writer and I love to.
Speaker 6: Write you on all your publishing and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do when I sign I'm an independent artist. Yeah, so that's the thing. I'm an independent artist. I write all my music and I work with writers. But I like to write and I would like to be respected as a musician and a writer in the future. So Casio is that breakthrough record, which is breaking through, and I got to work with infamous and legendary aprob and we're about to take over the world record to you in it to him actually, and I knew he would be perfect for it. Yeah, this is the type of music that I love to make. So people would like to put me in a box and just think that, oh, I'm just just ratchet artists, but I'm actually a musician and I grew up in this. So nobody can sit on my face and act like I'm less than them because I grew up in a cultural art school. I grew up from music, my grandfather, everybody in my family, you know, saying and you know that's what's where I come from. So I just I'm happy that I get to show all different sides in me.
Speaker 4: What's your creative process when you you know, creating a hit record, how you know when it's a hit?
Speaker 3: Like, what was the vibe?
Speaker 1: I just did it? Like I was I was at a very happy space in my life. I'm not gonna lie, and I was like I was just getting out of a bad relationship. Like it was like I just want to throw all of that in the past, and it was like, just wanted to try something new and I was happy. So I wanted to think about something that make everybody happen, and I feel like cats amigos.
Speaker 6: That's the drink that we drink in the studio at the time.
Speaker 1: No, but it was just that's a drink that I drunk every time I get fucked. So that y'all want to get into the story. Yeah, So for me, I love to drink cassamigo when I'm outside.
Speaker 2: So so what made you say, Okay, I want afro B on the song.
Speaker 1: He's a legend, He's a king in AfroB He's one of the Kings.
Speaker 3: I'm a DJ. I got a lot of your ship in.
Speaker 1: One of the kings. Like it's just like, you know, I just love him. So I had to put him on there, like I asked him.
Speaker 2: I didn't know if he was gonna Yeah, So how did you did you already know him already?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I already know. I'm always been hitting him up and I always you know, show show appreciation to me and his music.
Speaker 5: But I wasn't sure if he was gonna.
Speaker 1: Take it, take the track, but he.
Speaker 5: Did and then he made it into an even bigger track.
Speaker 4: How did how was your process coming into the record costume ghost?
Speaker 7: I just heard. I just heard the potential straight away. As soon as she said it, I was like, first, I was surprised because I didn't know she was into Afrobe said, I know she's into dansu and hip hop.
Speaker 3: So when I heard that, I was like, wow, I can this is a global song.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I can add some seasoning and spice and make it nice, you know what I mean. So she sent it to me. I sent it back. We're going back and forth and yeah, this is the end product.
Speaker 6: What was your reaction when you initially got the car from Silky to do this record?
Speaker 3: So yeah, let me check it out.
Speaker 7: Because I was once an artist having other artists refuse my songs, even Joanna. I sent it out to so many people it said no, no, no. I was like, you know what, I'm going to out myself everyone look at you being.
Speaker 1: Because I was, And they missed out on the missed out on ninety three million views on YouTube.
Speaker 5: And the song is a legendary song. It's going to be around for.
Speaker 1: A long long time.
Speaker 3: That happened because I put it out solo solo. I was wanna say no features, but it was a remix, right, yeah, there was.
Speaker 7: There's like a million REMI even Shaquille or Neil done a remix crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's when he.
Speaker 1: Was in a Stop the Ring Now.
Speaker 4: But I love how you said that, you put your arms around Sukie like you did with Sexy Red, and that's how it should.
Speaker 2: Be, how it should be. Unfortunately it's not in the industry because it sucks Yea and I love because she's a wlcoholic.
Speaker 7: When someone matches my energy with the grinding, hustling.
Speaker 3: We should definitely see a protest.
Speaker 7: A lot of people you collab with them, they do just see one person and they do that's it.
Speaker 3: But you actually need to do the roundwork.
Speaker 7: We're going different clubs where we're not sleeping, pushing, drinking in every club we go to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you need to deal.
Speaker 1: You'll need to get that.
Speaker 4: Different acts speaking a different acts. Your song eating, how did that constant? Where did that come from? That one?
Speaker 3: Literally he said in the song switch.
Speaker 1: This is specific. I mean when I made the record, I was just in the studio, you know, working on other music, and I'm I kind of got like writer's block. So I just said, play something and you know, I'm just having fun on the track and I you know, I made it and I just said, let me put this out, put it out.
Speaker 3: Was there any motivation?
Speaker 1: I mean a little bit.
Speaker 5: It was a little bit of motivation.
Speaker 1: It's definitely a true story.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not gonna lie. I'm not gonna hide who I am. Yeah, it's definitely a true story. I definitely looked to ask before it. It's like plenty of you in the room that's gonna lie about it. But it's okay because I'm sure you ate some couchie. Definitely is that and that's why you married? See But yeah, so yeah, I made the record and the people love it, and I just realized there's a lot of nasty people in the world, like nasty people, like literally, I did not think that it would be going viral on TikTok at all. Like, I didn't even plan to do it like a TikTok campaign.
Speaker 3: So you didn't plan none of this. You just just put it out.
Speaker 1: You just put it out, and then I've seen it go on viral on TikTok. I said, what the freak, let me go ahead? And do the video the proper way.
Speaker 3: So when you put your records out, do you do you just use a random? Uh? Do you like disdru Kid.
Speaker 1: Or I mean I have a team, the market it seems to and all of that. But yeah, they put it out, put it out.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was going to do that though, because I'm focused on Castle Mego. But this song is, it's going viral and stuff while we're pushing Castle Miko. So I'm just like, you know, both of these my babies.
Speaker 4: Speaking of nasty records, Poundtown is definitely a super viral record.
Speaker 6: What's your relationship with Sexy Red? Is y'all just best friends?
Speaker 5: Or you know, that's one of my friends. That's one of my close friends.
Speaker 1: You know. You know I respect the hustle and you know we both come from the mus So I was actually the first to give her a cold side and give her a feature. You know. I love she always me love, you know, and I respect women that aren't scared to embrace each other. So I see somebody genuinely love me, and I see a little bit of me and them, I'm gonna work with you.
Speaker 5: Ain't nothing, you know.
Speaker 2: So, uh was on our show, and he he didn't blame you. He was like, it was your ideas, idea.
Speaker 1: But either way, like, what were we putting the fingers at, Like, it's okay. Things happen, you know, do we live and regret. No, we absolutely don't because we learn from different things. So at the end of the day, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: And even just felt like if the women initiated it, it was okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's okay because it's submissive play. And I mean, if you if you like to get nasty and you're very submissive to your man, you know what submissive play is, and that's pleasing your man. It's not absolutely nothing wrong with that. That's wrong with the society now they're scared to please their man. Baby, I would do anything for minds, all right?
Speaker 3: Can we talk about the mom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right after we're talking about the huh, your kids listen to you know, why would they? I'm adult entertainer. I have children. They can't listen to adult music, they can't watch adult shows, they don't watch porn.
Speaker 5: These are children. They cannot do that.
Speaker 1: My kids are kids. I grow I raise my children to be children, like they're not all grown and they don't live like that. They live like normal kids. They're privileged, but they like to be kids like it's they understand that they know I'm a TV star and they know I'm a rapper, but other than that, they don't care. They care about roadblocks and watching kids open their toys.
Speaker 5: They don't care about none of that.
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 4: None of your kids seem like they want to be rappers one day or do what you do well.
Speaker 1: My son, one of my sons, does want to be a rapper. They all have like they all have like very strong personalities. So you know, like I always say, they're gonna have prominent futures with whatever they want to be. But they're very funny children, like I'm raising funny and they know that mama is a comedian.
Speaker 5: I'm a comedian.
Speaker 1: First off. You know, I teach my kids how to rosa anybody bullying them were good question.
Speaker 2: I'm a big mental health god, go to therapy and all that is. There times when Sukiana has to say I won't to talk to nobody.
Speaker 3: I need who does Sukuianna talk to or what? How do you deal with stress?
Speaker 1: I feel like with stress, I mean I really pray a lot.
Speaker 5: So I just talk to God a lot.
Speaker 1: That's that's my biggest, like my biggest thing that I do. I pray every day before I you know, before I talk to people. I like to pray to God and I like to talk to him the most. So I pray, you know, I ask him to order my steps in his word and him to bless me with favors.
Speaker 5: So a lot of.
Speaker 1: People like to judge me and say, oh, you can't love God. You're doing with you do?
Speaker 5: You never know what he's doing with me, you know. So I love him and I praise Him all the time.
Speaker 1: And that's how I beat stressed because I live a very you know, busy lifestyle. You know, I'm a mom, I work twenty first seven, I'm a TV star, I'm a musician, a business owner, and it's just like it's a lot. But I feel like God made me supernatural. I whisperg about that and I can handle it.
Speaker 2: So now is uh Sukiana single a relationship? I'm single, single and single and mingling or single and.
Speaker 5: Focus, single and mingling.
Speaker 1: But I really don't have time because I'm busy working. But like I mean, i'm single, like you know, actually like I'm not gonna say, oh, I love being because right now I just got a hit song that we're pushing. So it's not like I get to go prints around and suck they can get fuck, it's not happening.
Speaker 5: I don't get to go on dates.
Speaker 1: Like that, but I would.
Speaker 6: Do you have a celebrity crush?
Speaker 5: A celebrity crush?
Speaker 1: Who do I love? Who do I love?
Speaker 5: I love a few people. I like good genuine people.
Speaker 1: That's something that's very like small like in the world people aren't really genuine.
Speaker 5: So I'm genuine.
Speaker 1: I like genuine, generous, loving, charming and creative like people.
Speaker 3: They give that. And he has bad sex.
Speaker 1: Though bad sex, I probably could stick around I have, but it's just like I don't want to do that because I'm like, I want to be a hope for my.
Speaker 5: Man, like that's Matt Born. So I'll just rather.
Speaker 4: And I was thinking of generosity. What was the most extravagant gift you ever got?
Speaker 1: H I got a lot of different gifts, you know. Yeah, I got a car as a gift. You know, somebody paid for my surgery before. You know, people do nice things for me, They even love me, so they do bag buy me.
Speaker 2: So someone gives you a car, you don't give it back, right, you shouldn't have to.
Speaker 4: Well, did you give yours back?
Speaker 1: It didn't get repoled, but kind of kind of did. But no, okay, it was my first, one of my first nice cars, and no ran through plenty cards. So it is what it is. But I mean, I didn't like skifts. I wish well lately, I haven't got any gifts because I'm single, and that's the problem right now, right, but they're so happy that I'm single.
Speaker 5: Thought they they want me to be.
Speaker 6: Say, because you're most focused, I'm.
Speaker 1: More focused, and they don't like people. They don't want nobody attaching themselves to me, And it's like they feel like, I don't know, they don't like the guys that I like. Yeah, they don't like the guys that.
Speaker 2: I like, but they probably gotta. They're probably analyzing them and making sure that they got.
Speaker 5: To be they're right.
Speaker 6: What kind of guys do you attract? Like users or something?
Speaker 1: No? I mean, I really I even had a lot of No. I don't think that's cute. I don't think that's cute. I do gotta have somebody that can tame this line. I don't like the toxic shit that's not cute. I don't want to get the curses in Future. I love Future. I feel like, you know Future. I feel like everybody beat all the girls probably feel some top of way, but they will fuck him, and I feel like I respect Future. I will fuck with him because at the end of the day, he's Scorpio Scorpio. So I don't have nothing against Future. Future a real man to me, you know what we want, So nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, question, what do you say to people who say that you just say anything to go viral?
Speaker 5: I mean, what through that post?
Speaker 3: Why could I say something?
Speaker 1: Honestly, I'm just being myself. So but what what I mean? What the thing is? What is going viral mean to them? Like? Is going viral helping them with their business, bringing them traction to their platform so that they can make money income. That's called a business own That's a genius in my eyes. You know, if you do you talk and it makes people follow you and look at you and want to know more about you, and then you have a product to sell, that's a business woman. I actually respect them me personally, I respect that person.
Speaker 6: We got a ball of blitz right here on the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 4: Now, the baller Blitz is just a little quick game, so you gotta say the first thing that comes to your mind. But thanks to Nai Chopper, we have a new game. It's called the.
Speaker 6: Baller b So we're gonna I'm gonna name a couple of baller.
Speaker 4: Items and then you just spell them.
Speaker 6: Okay, Chanel.
Speaker 1: C h A and yeah or L got it?
Speaker 6: Chanel Champagne?
Speaker 1: You know you lie? I'm not. I can't. I don't Champagne, Okay, sham pain. I would say s h A M P A I N.
Speaker 6: E yeah, Champagne, all right, cavir Oh, I.
Speaker 1: Know how to spell that C A V I E R fashion nova Uh.
Speaker 3: Hell no, I don't know how spell that one?
Speaker 1: F A s uh which is a sun T I O N b A.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just buy. I just buy their clothes. That got it?
Speaker 8: Matter?
Speaker 6: Just this is the last one? Tell far, what does that even mean?
Speaker 1: So far is the bag? That far? Bag? Who picked that?
Speaker 2: You? Just?
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I just know it's the T with a circle T A L F A R tell fi. We just wanted to Beyonce. We don't know.
Speaker 8: We'll be right back, Stay tuned with more of the Ball or Alert show.
Speaker 2: That's my man and my ex know each other and it's making me uncomfortable. I've been dating my man for about five months. During those five months, he randomly met my ex and they've been hanging out often.
Speaker 3: Yes, I did.
Speaker 2: I did admit to my man that his new friend is my ex and he's completely cool with it. However, I am not cool with this at all. What do you guys think?
Speaker 1: What advice do you give her? Like your man is hanging out with your ex, god and their friends, and it's what it is?
Speaker 3: Like said, she's not cool with it.
Speaker 5: She's not cool with the Why why wouldn't she be cool with it?
Speaker 1: What's the problem?
Speaker 3: That's weird, man, it's weird.
Speaker 1: What would you say this?
Speaker 3: Happy wife? Happy? Laugh man?
Speaker 5: You know you're right about that.
Speaker 2: You have to tell tell your man, tell your man, shouty, you can't hang out with your ex?
Speaker 1: What makes him want to hang out with him anyway? Like we know this man does. Do you think you could do something like impossible? He just seen the girl's cool, cool, he'd have been with her. You know, it's kind of it is kind of weird, but I don't know different struct different folks.
Speaker 2: It's weird, like would your lady hang out with your ex implacable man?
Speaker 3: No way.
Speaker 4: Before we get out of here, we want to say thank you, thank you for for coming and joining us on the box show.
Speaker 6: We had so much. You are so funny.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna come back.
Speaker 1: I would love to come back up lift here.
Speaker 5: I will come back at the time.
Speaker 6: All right, Before we get out of here, we got a pep talk with Sukiana.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, it's Suki Hannah, and my motivational advice for you is to chase your dreams. Always believe in yourself. Make sure you always pray, pray more than you talk to people. And you know, I would say pay your thighs too, and get tested another. Oh, and absolutely get tested. It's not fair that you guys are sleeping around and you're not checking your status. That's not fair to the person that you so called love if you really love them, real love is making sure that you're responsible for them to So make sure you get tested and that's the norm. Realize that get tested together.
Speaker 5: It's okay.
Speaker 8: Baller Alert can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller Alert. Log on too baller alert dot com