Speaker 1: All right, if you live in a stupid area, that change the time. Hoof, you're dumb. Yeah, we're with you, we live in that area. Yeah dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty Jeffrey, thank you for coming to the Second Date podcast, and we're definitely feeling it this week. So we're gonna get through this all together with a brand new awkward Tuesday phone call.
Speaker 3: Yes, gatorade too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I hate that, especially when it's yeah, what do you got for comments?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, pace and Eddie said, I just got done with a fifteen mile walk.
Speaker 3: Well, also love to show you guys keep it up. So did you listen to us the whole time? That's a long time. That's gotta be like an hour, at least two hours. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, here we go, brand new awkward Tuesday phone call starts right now.
Speaker 3: What's the biggest favor you've ever asked someone whoa tomorrow their car? Yeah, loan you money? Yeah, and rent out their husband for a night.
Speaker 1: Ohock, I mean, how do you get the money to loan someone?
Speaker 3: One of our listeners as the most important request she's ever asked of anybody, and honestly, probably ninety nine percent of people would laugh and just say no to this immediately. You want to kidney no, But how can we somehow give her advice that's so good she will fall into the one percent that actually gets a yes.
Speaker 1: That's a challenge, Jack, That is.
Speaker 3: We're going to find out if we can pull it off in your brand new awkward Tuesday phone call. Next, it's awkward.
Speaker 1: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 4: It's awkward Tuesday phone call.
Speaker 3: How does a woman get a man to do what she wants? Oh, Brooke, what's your secret?
Speaker 1: Never figured it out?
Speaker 2: That's why I just dump them and move on if it doesn't work. Oh wow, okay, feed them?
Speaker 3: Oh oh okay, No, no, I mean maybe yeah, bribe them with food the internet because I look this up. The internet suggests quote build him up through appreciation, respect, and clear communication.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. That just sounds like getting someone to compromise with you.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the healthy, boring way to get what you want. But who wants to do that? Right right, Alexis stop listening? Good? Yeah, but our listener, Lily is at a crossroads right now where she's running out of time and needs a guy, specifically one man to do her a huge favor, and she's come to us seeking advice. So, Lily, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: Heay, Okay, I'm curious what your favorite is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's going on?
Speaker 4: So I'm moving across the country from Miami to Scottsdale, of all places.
Speaker 1: Okay, he cannot drive a movie van that far. I don't think.
Speaker 4: No, I don't want to drive. It's expensive. I'm a single female. I don't want to stay at a bunch of roadside motels. I just don't feel comfortable with that.
Speaker 3: Got it. You'd rather pay a moving company. You fly, they ship it.
Speaker 4: Not exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're sleeping. You're sleeping on the idea of roadside motels. By the way, they're actually way more fun than they get portrayed in the media.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to tell you drive it around as a single woman is really a great time. Oh there'll be a point in your life where you have no alone times and you'll long for the days of just being by yourself in a car.
Speaker 3: Brooks message of the day to all the single ladies, get out on the roads by yourself.
Speaker 1: Seriously interesting.
Speaker 3: But Lily, you said you're not interested in that route. What's going on? What's in your mind?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a dog that has anxiety. Oh a dog?
Speaker 1: I am confused how all these pieces go together?
Speaker 4: Okay, you can stop. I don't actually have a dog. What I actually just wanted to see if that would work, because I think I think I'm going to use that as a way to get somebody to take me.
Speaker 1: Take you where?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you talking about? You're gonna have to be much more clear with us here.
Speaker 4: So I'm just about the move. And last weekend I was out of the club with my girls and we met this guy. And he's got a PJ.
Speaker 1: A PG jet, Oh like PT cruiser or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, you met a guy at a club that claims to have a private jet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he has dogs, And so I made up my dog like he doesn't exist. But I said that I have a dog.
Speaker 3: Yes, okay, So I.
Speaker 4: Didn't feel like it was right time to ask him since I just met If you would find me on his PJ to Arizona.
Speaker 3: That's definitely another two question.
Speaker 2: For sure, you're gonna show up to his plane even if he says yes, claiming you had a dog with.
Speaker 3: No dog, Yah, sounds like she's just trying to get the yes for the private jets. Yeah, at whatever costs and reading will fall after.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't want to fight com merciall gross.
Speaker 3: What not only like first place?
Speaker 2: See, you want this guy to spend whatever it costs, like thirty grand dude or whatever.
Speaker 3: I saw t pain show the world that it costs over one hundred brand to get a private jet from like Atlanta to Scottsdale. That was one day.
Speaker 2: I don't know how much they normally sas.
Speaker 1: But you've met him once?
Speaker 3: Yeh, yeah, so much.
Speaker 4: It was just once, and I didn't feel like I was comfortable asking after just meeting once.
Speaker 3: That's so respectable. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: It's just such a wild request, Like I wouldn't even say yes to driving someone to an airport if I already met them once.
Speaker 3: But Brook, we're obligated to help out our listeners in this segment, no matter if it's with a really serious issue or with a total scam. We're here for the people, and that includes hot selfish girls too, so let's not be jelly.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm not against scamming super rich people with private jests.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I will say that because if we're humoring this. He may literally have a property in airs and go, oh yeah, I haven't checked on my vacation home.
Speaker 4: In a while. Let's do it.
Speaker 3: It's a win win. You're runn So can you do you have any actual romantic interest in this man?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean maybe I would go on a date if you was going to bring me on the private gay.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I like that you have standards set for yourself and there's lines that you definitely won't cross. I'm not sure where they are, but yes, you have them.
Speaker 2: Can I just ask does he know anything about your move? Because that piece of this plan is kind of unsexy.
Speaker 3: No show up with like two hundred pieces of luggage?
Speaker 1: Yeah, wait, you're not moving your stuff on the plane too, are you?
Speaker 4: As much as I can that.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a ship.
Speaker 4: Oh if it goes well, then maybe we can do more trucks.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice. Faster, it's nicer. You get to have company along the way that you don't hate. I love that.
Speaker 4: I think that would be perfect.
Speaker 3: Okay, So what is the advice that you're looking to get from us? Then? With this call?
Speaker 4: So, like, how do I ask him? What do I say?
Speaker 2: He might?
Speaker 3: But we do have our work cut out for us. Alexis may even need to be a part of this advice giving sessh call me crazy, but you might actually be helpful here, because when we come back, we're going to try to help Lily hitch a ride on a guy's private jet, bringing along multiple suitcases so she can move to Scottsdale without driving there, yaxes, That's what this segment has come to. Look at us. It's your awkward Tuesday phone call, and we're going to do it right after this. Hold on, it's awkward.
Speaker 1: It's Tuesday.
Speaker 3: It's awkward Tuesday phone call. Never in the history of this show have we had a more dramatic request our listener. Lily says she desperately needs our advice and if it doesn't work, sadly she'll have to fly commercial.
Speaker 2: I bet people are screaming in their car in a horror says they should be.
Speaker 3: But what is she asking? Well, she's moving from Miami to Scottsdale and does not want to drive cross country, doesn't want to fly with the normies on Southwest either, so instead she wants to hitch a ride on the private jet of a dude that she just met hitch.
Speaker 1: A ride with all her stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as much as she can bring. They're already flying. So what's the difference. I should mention in their initial conversation they bonded over their dogs. His is real, hers she made up. And this all happened just a few days ago. So how do we get Lily on that plane? What's your advice?
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like you and this guy bonded over the dog and your Your only solution is to lean harder into the sob story about your dog's anxiety. You know, make it sound really sad and pathetic, and let can be your night and shining armor.
Speaker 1: Who comes up with the idea to.
Speaker 3: Fly you on a private jet to save you and your dog can be asel in distress? Okay, okay, we might have to lean into that. Jose, what do you think you said? Make the dogs sound pathetic and we can do that. Do you not realize we are at a radio station. We can play dog sounds throughout the call or to make the dog sound real.
Speaker 1: Do we have any right now?
Speaker 3: Do we have any jet?
Speaker 1: Want to play with me?
Speaker 4: Thought?
Speaker 3: That's kind of a crazy idea, but that's so perfect.
Speaker 4: You like that? Do we have a.
Speaker 1: More scary dogs are going to attack us.
Speaker 4: That does sound like a big scary dog, but it's a dog.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, if we need to prove your yeah, yeah, all right, we'll have the dog sounds loaded up just in case you need them. But you have our advice, Lily. We're gonna step away and let you call this get I don't think we got his name. What is his name?
Speaker 4: My dog is princess, a princess.
Speaker 1: That's what's funny about the guy with the jet.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Scott sounds like a rich guysdale.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, we're gonna dial Scott and we'll see if he answers, and hopefully you can get a free ride on a PJ to beautiful Arizona.
Speaker 4: Here we go. Hello, Hey, Hey, how's it going.
Speaker 3: This is Lily.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Uh do I know you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah. We met at the club last Saturday.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have to be a little more specific. Remember I was with the big group of women and we were at your table. We all hung out and just kind of hung out with you and your friend.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, are you you're the one to uh who left her bathing?
Speaker 4: Suit at my house. Oh no, that wasn't me.
Speaker 3: Okay, sorry, yeah, you know, I meet a lot of people, so yeah, I get that.
Speaker 4: You know, we talked about our dogs, and you told me about your black lab and you told me how cute he was and everything, and just showed me a picture. And then I told you about my dog who has anxiety. Oh you, I'm okay. So what was your name again? Lily? Lily? Lily Lily? Yeah, got it?
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't you know what.
Speaker 4: I think I met more than one Lily that night, but all good. Stuck, Uh, Princess, Sorry, what's going on? Oh sorry, that's princess. I think she heard your voice and I think she likes you. Yeah, okay, that's no fun. Yeah yeah, so.
Speaker 2: She likes your this is this is cool.
Speaker 4: You called, But I got a run.
Speaker 1: I'm in the middle of kind of a commercial property deal here, so I don't know why.
Speaker 4: We'll catch up. Maybe i'll see at the club next weekend. Yeah. Well, actually that's the problem. I'm not going to be here anymore. What do you mean, So I got a new job as a dancer in Scottsdale. Oh yeah, I love Scottsdale.
Speaker 2: Do you that's awesome.
Speaker 4: I oh, princess down, stop stop, Oh god. She loves Gotsdale too. Every time I mentioned Scottsdale, she loves it. Okay, Uh, well, hey, good luck.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure we're gonna chat down the luck.
Speaker 4: Hold on, wait, do you remember when I told you the Princess hose anxiety. Sorry, she gets embarrassed when I talk about it. Okay, So she can't make that long drive, you know, from Florida all the way to Scottsdale. So, and there's no way she can write commercial and her anxiety would just be crazy.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she look at that. Every time I talk about about her anxiety. She just yeah, she she doesn't want to fly commercial. It sounds like she's kind of wild. Yeah. No, she just gets anxious when I talk about anxiety. And I know that you mentioned you have a private jet. I did. Well, you were in a conversation about it with somebody else and I just overheard it at the table. So where are you going with this? Well, I was hoping that maybe because of Princess of Anxiety, that we could catch a ride with you. Wait, you really thought I had a private jet?
Speaker 3: He made it up?
Speaker 1: What is Dodge.
Speaker 3: Guys at the club in Miami making stuff up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nobody else made up anything on this call.
Speaker 4: Okay, somebody tell me what the heck's going on here? Looking up on him?
Speaker 3: Hold on first, Scott asked the question, he wants to know what's going on. You're on the radio, Scott, with a show called Brook and Jeffrey the Morning.
Speaker 4: Okay, and why.
Speaker 1: That is a hard one day answer.
Speaker 3: You have a lot of good questions, Scott, But basically this is called an awkward Tuesday phone call. Lily is a listener and needed our help having a difficult conversation with you about cross country travel.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know she was hoping to use your PJ.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys, it doesn't matter anymore. It sounds like he doesn't even have a private jet.
Speaker 3: Well, hold on, Lily, Lily, let's not forget you weren't necessarily one hundred percent truthful with him either. Princess down talking to your owner right now.
Speaker 4: There's no princess. I mean, I don't even have a dog.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're just gonna tell him you don't even carey.
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 3: And you're just like, what if his friend is a private Yeah? Talking about one? So confused right now. Okay, listen, we were under the impression, all of us were that you had a private jet, and Lily was hoping that you could take her and help her move from Florida to Arizona, make it a little easier on it.
Speaker 1: She wanted she wanted to use your private jet as a U haul.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is so messed up. Yeah, no, you're not even you're lying. It was just lie to everybody at the club, Like you're not even you say you are, Like, how are you lie about it? You lied about having a dog. That's worse than lying about having a jet. No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Scott, there's a dog, didn't.
Speaker 4: You hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Those are sound effects. I don't have a dog.
Speaker 3: You're gonna fully blow it all right? Well, listen, Lily, I don't think this guy can help you with what you're looking for. No, probably rich Like, were you on vacation or what?
Speaker 4: Like? You know what I don't know to tell you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, Scott, I'm sorry that we did this to you. Lily. This isn't going to work out. But if you do find another dude in the next few days who says he has a private jet, contact us.
Speaker 2: I definitely.
Speaker 3: Will Brooke would love nothing more than to help you get on some other guy's p.
Speaker 4: J Oh, thank you guys so much.
Speaker 1: I would love that private jet after private jest. Yes, this may work really well.
Speaker 3: Textan, do you have a private jet?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: Have your assistant texting.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey in the morning. It's amazing how quickly you can go from I think I really like him and might even consider dating him to hang up on the guy he's a liar in.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she ever said she really liked him, Yeah exaggeration, Yeah, I think that. Yeah, she was pretty forthright and liking just the opportunity to use his private jet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, so it didn't work out. I do hope that she does find a ride though, on a jet or on a yacht or some fancy mode of transportation that doesn't get her in her fake dog all ink.
Speaker 2: I want to know more about him too, because he was all fake too, like they may have been a perfect couple. Guys, she is going to be in a U haul listening to this podcasts, is what's going to end up happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, some poor other guys driving. No, No, it's going to be driving herself.
Speaker 1: Your time to shine girl. You can do this.
Speaker 3: You got this slowly, but honestly, you should probably get Princess into some obedience classes because she was not acting very princeless like during your call. You're trying to make a lot of stomps on that road trip.
Speaker 1: You're real heavy with that sound effect.
Speaker 3: Yeah, try to make it believable. Maybe, yeah, maybe win overboard. We could have done a smaller dog, Yeah, probably, we have what we worked with. Those are the sound effects in our system. But you know what, we can always try to help out any listeners with their fake pets. Email the show. We'll load up the sound effects and help you call whoever you need to call with an awkward Tuesday, make sure to hit subscribe to that podcast, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning