Speaker 1: This is, he said a Yavi ho with Eric Winter and Rosalind Fantez.
Speaker 2: Handaday.
Speaker 1: He said it, daddy, ha another episode of madness. What are we going to talk about?
Speaker 2: Well, the first thing I want to talk about is I was out of town for maybe a day and a half.
Speaker 1: No three days?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I mean you can't travel. I saw you in the morning on a Monday. I was back in the afternoon on a Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Nobody was three days.
Speaker 2: I wasn't that gone that long. How the heck did so much drama? I come home, everything is so smooth that the kid's great. She's torn apart the room. She decided to remodel this entire bedroom of Sabella. It's like, in a day and a half that I'm gone, there's ten boxes in the house painting walls, colors that don't even make sense. I was so confused by the colors, but apparently Isabella didn't even question it. Needed every everything done that day. The day I show up, there's work, three four workers at the house. What why were you just waiting for me to leave?
Speaker 1: Ladies, that's how it's done. You left and say we had a brand new bedroom with new paint and I got rid of the treadmill and I got a smaller treadmill and the house ran like Silk said. Kids were out of the house at eight am, went to school at eight o seven. The three days they kept calling me a star.
Speaker 2: And then the first day I'm back fighting in the house, arguing it's the energy I didn't do.
Speaker 1: It's what you bring.
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything. I just showed up.
Speaker 1: It's what you bring to the table.
Speaker 2: What did I bring?
Speaker 1: Even my amazing mother in law couldn't believe it. She came the third day because I had to live on Directiv because of Sabella's new TV in your bedroom, had to come and drop off the box and there was a window of an hour of nobody at the house. So I said, when can you come before the nanny shows up in case Directiv comes, so you can receive the pack kitch. And she got home and she's like, I've never seen anything like this. The kids are ready to go, waiting for me to change. Launches are packed, it's not even eight am. All the bets are made. The kitchen was spotless, and I was like, I am so impressed. We were like this and we had high five at each other.
Speaker 2: I come home on a Wednesday. The next day, I'm dealing with Dylan. He's he called me to his room. I'm sleep I'm laying with him. You decided to sleep in longer. You didn't Wakebella like you said.
Speaker 1: You woke up early every day because I was by myself.
Speaker 2: I was taking care of Dylan. I'm laying with him. No she wakes up. Doesn't you wake Isabella up?
Speaker 1: I did so well cho and we had.
Speaker 2: All fighting and arguing with each other and even chupa this movie. I'm not even you're fighting with Sabella. So I'm not doing any chaos, you and Sabella.
Speaker 1: And you know what, Sad, I didn't have one argument with Sebby for three days. We were like best days, like unya cantrita.
Speaker 2: So her the next day.
Speaker 1: I wasn't because she's then you come home. I didn't even do but could you gets an attitude is like daddy say, I'm going to act up.
Speaker 2: Not even doing anything I've been reading or like on tape, listening to this book how to Raise Strong Children.
Speaker 1: Who told you about this book?
Speaker 2: Henribella Tennis mental uh not mental, but mindset coming, He said, I think it's a book you might really enjoy, and it's how to Raise Mentally Strong Children, And I'm I'm listening to it and like, we're doing so many things wrong. According to this book, we are so oft.
Speaker 1: Great parents.
Speaker 2: We are definitely products of our parents in the way that that we were raised for sure, which is like the cycle that every generation is trying to do a little different. Not my parents did a great job with me, but everybody does. Every parent does what they know and how they're raised right, and.
Speaker 1: So what are we doing wrong?
Speaker 2: Where does the list start? It's like even when you just say, if long as you're going to live in my house, even like that statement, but it's the truth. But I know, but it's like the way to talk to these child so that they feel hard. Like I used to constantly fight with Isabella, and I would argue with her till I was blue in the face. And the book it's kind of like, you know what, you just let them know when you're ready to communicate with me, You let me know and you just leave and you don't even engage in the argument. And as long as they understand, and I say this to you all the time, take accountability for their action. Right if Sabella learns to take accountability about what punishment will come, that we can follow through with the punishment, then she'll make those decisions or fall in her face on her own and take the punishment. But we're always we always threaten the punishment it and we never do it. But also in the way that we communicate and argue. It's like saying, like the other day, Sabella went back to the beer to dragon topic because I said something that I said something as a joke and then she ran with it and and I was like, Nope, never, not a chance. And then I was like everything that I just read that was exactly wrong.
Speaker 1: This was funny, guys, Now, this was really funny. So I am so proud I give her a brand new bedroom in less than twenty four hours. Right, paint you up the whole thing. Workers, It was a zoo at the house. She comes from school and it's ready. So that night Eric shows up from New York. He was at the upfront, right, and we all this time to go to bed. Delan is already sleeping. So it's me, Sabby and Eric on her new bed looking at this beautiful desk that now doesn't have all these trophies because I got her like a boat, like a trophy case area, and it looks pretty empty before he was packed with all these tennis trophies. And Eric, I don't know why you felt compelled to be like Sabbi, that's a perfect space for a bear to dragon. And she's like, oh my god, I want a beercher dragon. And I'm going and you guys know we just had a podcast about lizards and reptiles and alligators, so you know you know how I feel. So I'm going, Eric, why would you bring no this? This room is so pretty right now? Why a bearded dragon? Of course, because she if I say why, she's just gray, which is just black. Now she's like, I want to bear to dragon. So this regards ever, all the effort that I put in the in her bedroom. Doesn't even say thank you. Now she's pissed.
Speaker 2: But you're saying, gone, she listening to everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's because of the energy.
Speaker 2: She pissed.
Speaker 1: She's pissed because now I am denying her of having something that she wants. And I said, said, but you don't want anything. He just brought it up. That was the least the last thing in your mind. And then so I get heated and I get really really upset because I feel unappreciated. I think Eric goes stop it, you know, following the book.
Speaker 2: But she has read the book, reading this book, that.
Speaker 1: This is so important, that you're doing everything wrong. And the last thing I want to hear at that moment, I.
Speaker 2: Just said, I said, I've been reading this book. Hang time for a second. Don't just say no, no, no, no, no, like, let's just hear her out.
Speaker 1: I don't give a I they should say thank you.
Speaker 2: But I practiced some of the book which it actually worked where I was like, oh, so okay, I understand you want to be a dragon. It's really interesting that you do, I say, but sebba, you know when you start pick up at tennis, you know animals are allowed to work. You know you want to cap beer dragon. There's a lot of time and you have to put in a lot of work with those animals. We can have a conversation, Mom and I will talk about it. Will will continue to discuss the responsibility of taking on a pet. But you know, as you go back to tennis, because she's been hurt, her back's been hurt, where you're gonna find the time to take care of it. And she's like, oh, you know you're right, you know you're right. I am going to be super busy, and she kind of shifted gears and didn't bring it back up. It just kind of went away without a fight.
Speaker 1: I have to try.
Speaker 2: That makes interesting. It happened again with the ear piercing. She said, you promised that she could pierce a second anything, having which you might want to let her have that win. I don't think it's that big of a deal to get a second piercing. You don't know at all. It's just why I had three.
Speaker 1: I know, because I only have one and I never it's I don't one thing is something that my mom would have let me do. So I don't know WoT.
Speaker 2: It Three holes in my ears and I did two of them on my own, but listen they I closed. That was a phase I went through. Right, just we're having earrings that was the nineties, and.
Speaker 1: She really wants it and her best friend Lulu has it and she looks beautiful.
Speaker 2: I just have a it's not a big deal at all. I think it's it's to me, it is, but it's one of those things where you pick your battle, because the more you say you can't express yourself, but you can't be you, they will find other ways.
Speaker 1: I just don't want these girls thinking that she can do whatever it takes. She's goody, she's not at twelve years old.
Speaker 2: She's asking for something that's really minor.
Speaker 1: It's not you're mutilating your ear ring. She has nobody happened when she was born. She doesn't remember, didn't.
Speaker 2: Her Okay, first of all, you're the only parent out there that literally the kid was popped out, and you're like, I want to punch holes in the sails right now.
Speaker 1: You'll never remember.
Speaker 2: But most a lot of parents are like, wait for six months, a year, whatever, you needed earrings in those ears instantly immediately. Okay, But so you're adding one more hole.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a big of a deal. And you're like, where hoop, She's well, if I get a second hole, I'm just saying we need to try to talk now.
Speaker 1: Is upset because it's like you go zero to sixty so fast and you have to change your ways. Is like you call the stupid as it. I have never said you're stupid. I can say the situation is stupid. But I have never said you.
Speaker 2: Don't be so stupid like we say like you don't mean it in a bad way. Sometimes it's just the way you talk like you say those things sometimes like in general, that's so stupid, don't be so stupid, Like you don't think of it as about saying she is stupid is a way of In this book, it's constantly talking about kids just mirror everything you do. And it's like as simple as this, like this is when I heard today, I was, I was at the on the bike at the gym, and it's aid, you know, in our house, And I say this to all the time, Sabella. If you ever lie, Dylan, the same thing, you tell the truth. You'll be in far less trouble even if you did something wrong if you just tell the truth. But if I catch you in a lit you'll be in double the amount of trouble. It'll be way worse. So just come clean. It's much easier, right. Lying can never be on the table. And in this book it says, but as a parent, you have to also hold yourself to that standard in front of the kids, because if they see you lie, they copy the behavior. So, for example, if you don't want to go to a dinner plans or dinner date, and the person's calling to confirm and you want to get out of it, and you're on speaker and the kids hear you and they say, okay, so you have dinner tonight and you're like, oh, I just can't. I don't feel well, and you're lying to get out of it. You've just given them the green light for a little light, little little small lies, got it? So they're mirroring your behavior. My mom is saying, don't lie at all, But I just watched you lie, got it? Our dad is doing the same thing, right, So it's fascinating stuff. It's hard, it's really hard, like very hard to follow this book because instinctually it takes a lot of patience to try to navigate this. But it's a way of trying to evolve as parents a little bit or try listen. I'm the first one to say you should be sah, I get your room and yeah, And I've yelled many times, but we often feel bad afterwards, like worse. Yeah, so I don't know. And again, it's not about making the kid be your best friend. It's not about I need to be best friends with my child. No, No, the kid just has to learn to respect you and learn to communicate with you and have zero tolerance for sarcasm, eye rolls, no eye contact, things that she does as a preteen. So it's working that in anyway, food for thought. We have some work to do. That's what I let to say.
Speaker 1: So when you're done reading it, I'll not reading it.
Speaker 2: Listen to it. Listen to all your podcasts. You listen to it. It's a good thing to listen to it.
Speaker 1: I'm upsessed with podcasts. I do my makeup, I take showers podcasts. I'm all the long listening to two people. And some of them are rubbish and just funny and irrelevant, but some of it is. It's very insightful. I'm learning a lot of stuff.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, Why can't we go on any more dinner dates with friends? You put the kebage on socializing. How come what are you talking about? You said, I'm tired of so many dinners and going out with people. I need to stop going out.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with socializing or spending time with our friends. I love them and I will love for them. I just went to lunch with my friend yesterday. It's not about that. It's about as you know, the more I eat out, the more my stomach causes a problem. And we're about to go on vacation and I want to lose some weight and I want to fee. I don't want to be inflamed and I want to be healthy when we go to Cabo and just be full inflamed for a whole week, right because of what we're going to be eating. So I'm making a conscious decision, like any dinners anything that I know we're going to be eating bad, right, I want to do it after I give my body a reset of at least three weeks. It has nothing to do with not spending time with my friends, our friends.
Speaker 2: She's like booking dinners out a month out.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yes, I want to do it when we come back from Cabo. Has nothing to do with them. Erica has to do with.
Speaker 2: My stomach, you know, I think was the last thing.
Speaker 1: I am the life of the party.
Speaker 2: My problem is I don't want to party. I don't want to which party, the bad party? Yeah all that, not even the bad party, which party, the city in the backyard, party on the grass.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I am the life of the party. The problem is guys amazing. We go to amazing dinners and then I don't want to be the girl like can I just have a salad and please no carlic? And what's it like? No, I want to enjoy myself, so allow my body to be a little bit less, a little bit less inflame.
Speaker 2: Contradictory of the life of the party comment.
Speaker 1: But okay, I am the life of the party.
Speaker 2: I was at the party. Just you. It's my party, just you, your life of your own.
Speaker 1: I want to be like like Richard Williams when Serena or Venus won the.
Speaker 2: One of the big.
Speaker 1: Tournaments and he takes a big cent that goes. We have a party and no one is invited.
Speaker 2: That's your That's a good shirt for you. Actually, I have a party and no one's divided. That should be your shirt. I have a party and no one's divided. That your party, by the way, that was perfect by yourself.
Speaker 1: You know what. In the living room, and I've done this before. When I buy myself living room, I put music and I'm dancing and singing by myself.
Speaker 2: It is I've never seen this.
Speaker 1: I've done that many times. I used to all the time but before I met you, we just do it all the time.
Speaker 2: I clearly took that out of her. She didn't do that anymore. I've never seen her dancing. I've never seen her happy dancing.
Speaker 1: I said that I do it by myself. I do when I work out by myself in the patio. I have music and sometimes I just put some sauce and I'm working out and I'm dancing. I'm going, this is life.
Speaker 2: And then she's like, ah, I've partied today, I'm good now I want to see no one.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about making why you're making this sound. Let's talk about like I am just the most boring, terrible.
Speaker 2: That you just literally put the cabage on every dinner that we want to like. I'm like, we have this dinner to go to this dinner, and you're like, no, no, no, I like the book. There should be the book.
Speaker 1: About we're going to do it or we're going to do all of them? Way, come back, all right.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this documentary that we're watching, the Ashley Madison doc. How crazy is that?
Speaker 1: And you never like it?
Speaker 2: I am it's a little long. I feel like an hour and a half, like a one off movie.
Speaker 1: It's like, because guys, this is what's happening. This isn't an app for cheating, so basically you're married.
Speaker 2: I don't think people if you know what Actley Madison, I didn't know what it was. I know what it was. Ashley Madison was like just the height of the dating apps, but it was about having an affair. It was about you can be partnered up with people who want around the world. Essentially. It was expanded into a lot of countries for people that are seeking affairs and that want to have affairs essentially, so they're pairing people up and.
Speaker 1: Confidential. The security measures were like outstanding, so no married person would think that will add there will ever be at or is going to be leacked, because the way they sell you this adventure is like they are so protected, don't worry about it, nobody will ever know.
Speaker 2: But they had what thirty million million subscribers, and they got hacked and the entire list was exposed. And I want to watch further because I remember there were quite a few celebrities that were actually exposed to if I'm not mistaken, But it was funny. There's this one couple who this guy is like a nurse, very Christian, married to this this this woman who's housewife, literally dedicated her life to him and the family, and he just and she was sexually pleasing to him, like all these things still together, right, they were. She was fully he was fully pleased. At home, he was not happy, which was weird, Like he was saying, I wasn't not so sex sexually fulfilled. I was fulfilled. I was just not happy. And he was a great dad. Anyways, signs up, uses all his real information, has a bu bunch of different affairs, and then later gets totally lucky and becomes a youtubecause them because they were singing frozen Love is an open door, right, I think it was what it was called in the car. It went viral. They started a YouTube channel. Then he sprung her pregnancy surprise on her because he took a sample of yourine and told her she was pregnant, and that went viral. They're making a bunch of money with their YouTube page. So now he's just, you know, a semi celebrity. And people saw his face on the release of names, and he was it was all for Twitter, and somebody somebody tweeted and said, oh my god, this is not now.
Speaker 1: We have to keep watching because now we don't know what's going to happen after that. But let me ask you, this is the thing that the problem that I have with the documentary. I think it's fascinating and disgusting at the same time. It's actually it's actually disgusting like that, by the way, like that business model, this life is too short? Why don't you.
Speaker 2: Cheat have an affair? It's disgusting in ways for sure, but you gotta admit it's pretty genius if you look at it, if you take your mind out of the infidelity and you go as a business made the devil at work pretty wild?
Speaker 1: Is the devil at work anyways? And all involved. But let me tell you something. They not fantasize. They romanticize the idea of it all because the way they compose, the way the script right and the format of the whole documentary is made, is like they interview the people. It's almost like they're just to find their behavior.
Speaker 2: Like the guy.
Speaker 1: It's not like like, you know what, I was happy, but I was bored and I just didn't know what to do. And they spend so much time in their background and emotional states, almost like you want to. It's just to find their behavior.
Speaker 2: If somebody is having it, If somebody does anything.
Speaker 1: They want them, They want you to like them.
Speaker 2: When people do things wrong, they justify why they do it right, like a crazy person, bankrobber, murderer. They have reasons. I think that's extreme saying that, like a person having an affair is going to justify what led me to get to the affair. Right. There was that lady, which that was also why forget it turns out this lady is bored with every relationship she's in. She's a serial cheater. She ultimately now is a dominatrix and met her current husband through the dating app through Ashley Madison. He left his wife, they got married, they have a fully open marriage. But that's a couple who just said, forget the affair. I'm just gonna have an open marriage so we can just sleep with wherever we want. Our marriage is going to be an affair. So do you think it works for them?
Speaker 1: Do you think your marriage could survive if your spouse is having affairs on an app like that and you'll find out five years later and you're very happy, you're perfectly happy, and then you'll find this out.
Speaker 2: It wouldn't fly in my universe by any means. I mean, nope, However I could what I can kind of. I want to see. Listen that couple, that the Christian couple that seems to still be together. He told her I never did anything, he says, I would subscribe. I think he did have af fairs. He said he went to multiple homes.
Speaker 1: I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But he told her when he first came out, I didn't do anything. I just signed up for this. I never acted on it. I did, I know. But that's where we're at in the documentary. So let's see. I'm assuming he comes clean. But even she's so.
Speaker 1: Pretty true that he didn't do anything. The fact that he showed up at all these houses. Maybe there was no physical interaction, but just the fact that you know that your husband signed sign into an app to cheat with intention to do it and met all these women anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you went to therapy for that, that's a good God, that's a good point. If if they cheat, the guy cheated, which he did. I think the reason they could still be together is because of the Christian background. I think she's really really rooted in her faith, and she's like, we're going to make this work. That's why I'm saying, that's why they're still together. We both know it's not going to fly for us. My question is, though, if a guy or a girl got into a pickle, got into a situation where they almost would have had an affair but they didn't. Like that guy is telling his wife, is there any part of you that goes? He didn't let me at least give him a point for that, Like, like what she what she remember? She said, we went back. We were on a tour for their show, and they went to a hotel and she goes, and we were even intimate that night. And I was like, I'm wife of the year. I'm forgiving my husband because he didn't do anything. He was brave of him to come clean and tell me I signed up, but I didn't do anything. And she's like, I slept with him that night, which I think a normal not that's she's not normal, but most people would take a beat and maybe not sleep with him that night. That was pretty bold of her.
Speaker 1: But what is your question?
Speaker 2: The question is do you think relationships can survive that? In general? Like most through your mindset, through my mindset, through your mindset. Do you think most relationships that have a chance, Absolutely, Yeah, Roselyne and Fetuccini would probably not. But I'm saying you're asking me, in general, could marriage to survive? And I think I could see versions where that could survive because the guy signed up but didn't do it.
Speaker 1: The problem that I have is that I will look at that person in this case, you're my husband, you different for the rest of our lives, like I'll be looking at you as my husband, but I will looking through you thinking he had the intention.
Speaker 2: And the urge, but the guy didn't.
Speaker 1: Don't.
Speaker 2: Don't think of me right now. Think of that situation. The guy didn't he did.
Speaker 1: Let's just say, let's know if I believe it, and then I'm going to be I'm going to go to bed for the rest of my life going is he telling me the truth? The intention was there, the capability was there. He paid for the service. He's saying that he didn't have any physical.
Speaker 2: Interaction, but maybe he did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I can live. I don't listen. I'm not that mature. I am a Christian. I believe in in fighting for relationships. I believe that everybody deserves a chance I just know me, so I'll end up sabotaging the whole thing because I just have.
Speaker 2: It would be no to go through. That's sign up and got that far.
Speaker 1: It's very hard.
Speaker 2: It would be tough. But fun documentary, interesting documentary, A little long. Check it out. Another one on there, another one on the radar.
Speaker 1: To see you don't have to see you guys, All right.
Speaker 2: Well, then don't see it. But I thought it was entertaining. It is entertaining. You love it, I don't know. I love it. You're very intrigued. No, I knew the story. You didn't. I didn't know the story.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, I get him, I get him, you know I get him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got it, dude. No, it makes sense. You haven't said anything, not at all. I think that one couple's a trip that dominate I have never heard of. Actually, yeah, I knew all about it. I remember when the scandal came out. Anyways, we were all over the place with topics today. Again, that was big. We didn't follow anything, zero, nothing from but it was fun, good times and until next time. I love you, I love you. Thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 1: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check goes out at he said. When I was at email Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com, he said. Jabio is part of iHeartRadio's my ULTUDA podcast network.
Speaker 2: See you next time.
Speaker 1: Bye,