Speaker 1: The phone Elvis Duran, the Elvis Dauran phone tap, All right, scary, what's it all about today?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: So, Anita and Anna Marie are two of the receptionists at the front desk of our business office, and they spend all day answering business calls for several of our radio stations. Now, sometimes listeners trying to win radio station contests google the wrong contest number and call them by mistake. So I thought it would be hilarious to phone tap both Anita and Anna Marie at the business office front desk. All right, and pretend to be one of those listeners trying to win a radio contest.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna mess with Anita on today's phone tap. Let's listen and see what happens. Hi, Heartmedia, Did I win the tickets?
Speaker 4: This is the wrong number? What station trying to reach?
Speaker 1: I was trying to reach for jingle ball tickets?
Speaker 4: Okay, so this is the wrong number. Okay, it's eight hundred right two four two?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Zero one zero zero?
Speaker 1: What call am I? Though?
Speaker 2: I don't know?
Speaker 4: This is the wrong number.
Speaker 1: Did they get the winner?
Speaker 4: Though? I don't know.
Speaker 2: You'd have to call.
Speaker 1: Could you find out? Could you find could you find out.
Speaker 2: I Heart Media my number one hundred? Are you serlious?
Speaker 1: Yes? Did I one hundred?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: This is the number you need? Is eight hundred, eight eight hundred, eight hundred not eight eight hundred, eight hundred, eight hundred to fourteen?
Speaker 1: Can my number be counted from this number?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But aren't you part of that station?
Speaker 2: This is the business line. This is not the studio line.
Speaker 1: But is it your business?
Speaker 2: Okay, you have a good day. I heeart Media.
Speaker 1: Hi, I gotta hung up on Did they make it to one hundred?
Speaker 2: Yep? This is a place of business. I don't have time for this. I understand, mel, I understand this, but this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's not No.
Speaker 2: Are you try to playing games? I don't have time to play games.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to participate in the contest. I was trying to participate.
Speaker 2: You an eight hundred. No, But if you call and it's busy, that's because other people are calling.
Speaker 4: iHeart Media.
Speaker 1: I like to file a complaint.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, the guy said the conscience was over and I missed it.
Speaker 4: Well, you were calling the wrong number to begin with.
Speaker 3: No, but I was in I had a place in line on the phone and they didn't answer. You didn't say number sixty three, number sixty four like I usually.
Speaker 4: Get, because this is the wrong number. You need to call it a recert number.
Speaker 3: But by the time that all that happened, the guy said it was over and when next hour?
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I'm sorry, I don't know. I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: Could you give me tickets?
Speaker 4: I don't I'm sorry, you would have to call in and win the ticket.
Speaker 1: I got through to the station. You're you work at the station.
Speaker 4: Right, this is the business line. This is not the station.
Speaker 1: What time are they getting the tickets?
Speaker 4: Again? I don't know. They don't tell me when they're giving them away. Could you find out they don't give that information out.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't you know that they don't.
Speaker 4: Give that information out to anybody?
Speaker 1: Who could I talked to? I need to talk to somebody.
Speaker 4: You could speak to someone in promotions.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm trying to win this for my brother, Okay, well hospital, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, I really don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 3: The tickets are like, they're all expensive on stuff hub. I can't afford them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm you know, I'm sorry. I don't know what to tell you listen.
Speaker 1: I'm desperate. Could you please help me?
Speaker 4: Don't call this number back to win tickets.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're the only person that I'm speaking to. That's human.
Speaker 3: I keep getting busy signals and it just keeps it ringing and ringing and ringing.
Speaker 2: Hello, iHeartMedia.
Speaker 1: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: I want to file a complaint. I've been calling and people keep telling me that I didn't.
Speaker 1: Win these tickets.
Speaker 2: Do you have anything else to do with your life instead of playing games?
Speaker 1: You know, Elvis Durant personally Listen.
Speaker 2: Sir, You've called you about ten times already, and I'm really tired of it. This is a place of business. I've tried to be nice to you. You will not accept my kindness. And I have a job to do.
Speaker 1: Anita, I need a jingle ball ticket.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're just being absolutely rude right now, and I will not tolerated.
Speaker 1: Hey, Anita, it's scary. You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 2: You didn't, Okay, I'm so sorry. Oh you got me good. I am starring up behind sting.
Speaker 1: The Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: This phone table was pre recorded with permission granted by Autart Series. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show