Speaker 1: Literally smells like bot and milk. I thought y'all found an old latte and like you and Josie opened it up and like you were like.
Speaker 2: What did you open? What did you open? Girl? I walked into the room and I like went to like mess with a camera, and Josiah was like, what is that smell? What is that smell? And was like kind of blaming the smell on me, And then I made a joke being like, oh, that was my balls, that's my balls. He was like, you all smell milky drew like something seriously wrong. And then we put the pieces together and Kai fucking sprayed hella liquid ass all over the bathroom.
Speaker 3: I wanted to do a workplace prank and.
Speaker 2: Literally gassed us out. I know you kind of like that.
Speaker 3: I immediately like cause.
Speaker 1: You like hot boxed the fucking studio, Like it literally smells like pure ship and fucking ass. And also what's worse is it was how many of y'all, like five six bodies in this room and we all ran out and wafted the scent down the wall. So now the house just smells like an ingling of ship?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: Did you do?
Speaker 3: Wait? But I didn't think anything about.
Speaker 2: What the fuck did you do?
Speaker 4: Kay?
Speaker 2: What does that smell? What the fuck did you do?
Speaker 3: This is dramatic.
Speaker 2: What does that smell?
Speaker 1: Ki?
Speaker 3: I spread liquid? Asked in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Why its like when I got bullied. As a fucking fuck, that's crazy to do. I thought it was crazy, that's gross.
Speaker 4: So what.
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 3: Liquid ass?
Speaker 2: That is so you know it really stains your nostrils. Oh fuck, it doesn't get better literally being like it smells milky. It was just I really rationalized me smelling something in his hamper.
Speaker 1: I was like, ye something.
Speaker 2: I was like, Oh, I'm gonna do something nice for Kay, Like I'm gonna go grab his phone from the bathroom. I was like, yeah, of course I'll do that.
Speaker 1: For He sent you in there, sent me inedcked, that is crazy because I got damn well, you got a spray in and you knew it was overwhelming, and you were just committed to your three little fucking sprays and you did it and I know, damn well, you knew how about it smells.
Speaker 3: The plan was just spray it into the toilet and then come out and be like, can you grab my phone? And then you would think that I was like, really sick.
Speaker 2: That was my knee jerk thought. My knee jerk thought was like, oh my god, kay. And then I put the pieces together. I thought, shit in the bathroom and you knew it smelled so bad that you sent me in there to smell it. And I was pissed about that because I was like doodoo flakes, like doing my fucking brain like brain eating a meba like doo dooo flakes. But I guess it's a given to taking in and if you think about it, literally everything is it given to taking in an Yang? Because he set up our Wi Fi throughout our house today and then just decided to immediately around kick the good thing.
Speaker 1: It was being nice to you, bitch, never again, never again. Because even when I was like complimenting kind in the hallway, when it came out of my mouth, I was like, ooh, that was like.
Speaker 3: My midra.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was doing it on purpose. It was like actually like I was looking at like I complimented it because I was like, honestly, in this moment, you were the closest to me I've ever seen you, which is just like you want to compliment so bad, and like I could see myself.
Speaker 2: In that so no Kai was giving bodies tea. Kai was giving well.
Speaker 1: I'm always giving body as tea.
Speaker 2: I just like, who said that right now? And then?
Speaker 1: Like I have always consistently did you say since birth? Actually that's what the doctor. The doctors are like, wow, this is.
Speaker 2: They diagnosed a gorgeous woman. They diagnosed you with body tea body tease morphia. That's what I have you heard a body dysmorphia. I have body tease morphia.
Speaker 1: It's like not good. I can't lie. It's like not very good. But well, I got my nails done again. This is I guess this is gonna become my new thing. Is like every time I get my nails done, I tell y'all why and how I got here. This was actually intentional and the woman who did them absolutely fucking hated.
Speaker 2: Did they look like shit?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like I just saw you in like a Disney movie. Doesn't make sense, like and you would like eat the part up like you would eat it out.
Speaker 3: It was you if you were straight and evil, if.
Speaker 1: If I was, come on, neither of those need an If.
Speaker 2: I am evil and straight kind mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I was trying to add to the bit.
Speaker 2: Hold on, wait, let me read this.
Speaker 3: The nail woman hates you.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the nail lady hated me. When I first got there, she was vibing with me, but I was getting my nails and my toes done at the same time, and I have a really like I don't know how to position my hands. I'm like so overly aware when they're like going in the machines because I'm very quick with my emotions, and so many times I have fucked up. Every time I get my nails done, I fuck up the work, and it completely shifts the vibe I have going with this person. Because what's crazy is I was vibing so hard with her when I got there that I said, vibe so good. I want to show my nail tuck my phone.
Speaker 2: Wait, do you you have two notes? No?
Speaker 1: This is just like a newer one. Sometimes I can't find it and I'm like, fuck, like I might as.
Speaker 2: Well just so.
Speaker 1: It's three and I know it's just it's like I have like a better note. Okay, also like so quick to crack your fucking neck and look at my phone. Hey, put the eye in front of the phone because it's mine.
Speaker 3: Actually, oh my god, I wasn't that wasn't cool?
Speaker 2: Oh my fucking god. I am gay, but I'm not a fucking stereotypical gay person. I'm not a oh my gosh, let's go get some shoes gay? Nor am I in uh huh honey gay? I put I don't put makeup on. I do not refer to other men as girls. I don't own a single Prada bag. The only rainbow I fuck with is in my Lucky Charm Cereal, and I do not worsip Beyonce, Gaga or Madonna. I enjoy sports. I like getting sweaty and dirty. Hello, and I love the Lord with all my heart. I just happen to be a man who likes men. I am gay.
Speaker 3: I'm bleeping that.
Speaker 2: Why would you bleep that?
Speaker 1: Ye know what's so bad about that?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: You are?
Speaker 2: It's crazy how Kay wants to call me gay when I'm a straight man, And it's crazy he wants to call me straight and bleep out my identity.
Speaker 1: Then I'm gad straight when you're gay.
Speaker 2: It's really it's not that hard to understand, Like, what is so hard to get about that? What is so hard to understand?
Speaker 1: No fucking get away, bro, Oh my God. Also, one of my notes was, are LiF's not a problem anymore? And then you showed me that nasty fucking like I don't even know if we can show it. It's fucking gross, real crazy, and I don't want to put it up. But it's this woman who's basically fingering her mouth and there is a single lice crawling around her peach.
Speaker 2: Fuzz and then and she was like giving, she was giving sexy, she was like serving, and she was like eating and she is a beautiful girl. But like, I don't know if it was rage bait, comment bait, or she just wanted me to masturbate. Sorry, it's actually like really good. Yeah, yeah, if you've seen the video, you would get the like it was really good. It was like really good.
Speaker 1: No, but she had it looked like a single light roaming around pubes. Essentially, it's it was gross. It was her fingering her own mouth from the side. It was the craziest video ever and it was on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Wait, guys, hold on, how many seconds? Center minutes?
Speaker 3: And are we We're only thirty seconds in wait, but for real, nine minutes and we haven't made a joke about having sex with each other yet. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: I don't like I'm over that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're done with that.
Speaker 3: Having a love search for you guys.
Speaker 2: I love you so much. I I literally was in such a dark place last night. Oh and ironically I was really scared.
Speaker 1: I know, I felt really sad because I had the best night.
Speaker 2: For some reason, when I like get violently depressed, my knee jerk reaction is to text Kai, how depressed I am?
Speaker 1: Oh, because you guys are trauma bonding.
Speaker 2: I think that might be what it is. Are we chemically bonded? Yet?
Speaker 1: Kai?
Speaker 2: Would you say?
Speaker 3: I think so? Yeah, I feel like we're we and we are also and yet whether you like it or not, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I know?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I'm like tried to maintain eye contact with me for that and I looked away. I literally, I like, did I did not give that to me?
Speaker 2: And Kai had a moment in a room where like he looked at me, who is.
Speaker 1: The r because it could be us, but I think it might be y'all. Thin I sleep in y'all's room every.
Speaker 2: Night, in my room by Frank Ocean, and he uh looked at me and then like there was like a moment of awkwardness and like he looked away really quick, and I was like, what the fuck was that guy? And it was real, it was real. What did you say?
Speaker 3: I said, you're getting too attractive where it's actually kind of intimidating to look at you. And I mean that, and I don't mean it in like a homoerotic way.
Speaker 1: You're making him mew all over the place.
Speaker 2: So I just can't stop mewing. I really just can't stop mewing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you guys are both just looking so yossified recently, and I feel like you're leaving me in the dust.
Speaker 1: It's just I can't stop getting work done.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Yeah, you do.
Speaker 3: We Actually that is the topic for today's.
Speaker 1: Addicted, Like, so what that needle did? Like, I'm addicted. I've never gotten anything done because I just r it is not it is not from a high horse. It is genuinely. One of my OCD fears is I think I have bad luck medically and cosmetically, which is not true. I just had too many weird experiences. But I have had like the worst another I've had another satisfied customer extension. Most of the time when I get customer most of the time when I get my nails done. It's bunk. I've had my hair fried by like multiple people, including myself. So I just have always had this inkling in my heart that if no matter if I went to the top of the line, I would catch them on a bad day. Like I just have a feeling. It's like the way I feel about how I felt about flying airplanes, because I.
Speaker 2: Apparently the new rehearsal is really good and it's all about plane crash with Nathan Fielder.
Speaker 1: Rolling my eyes, I'm playing hard to get is he single?
Speaker 2: Nathan Fielder and Nathan Fielder?
Speaker 1: Bitch, what.
Speaker 2: Can you explain them? The work you've got done recently.
Speaker 3: The work that I got done? What what worked? The work, the work drew, the work that you gave me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Got guys. I'm sorry, I'm being I'm being KOI I got bone stretching surgery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kai stretched.
Speaker 3: So now I'm I'm five eleven.
Speaker 1: No, but you were originally five to two and I are about five five.
Speaker 2: I hate that Kai is five five and six energy because it doesn't that's exactly right.
Speaker 1: Energy is crazy because you're like five five, but you kind of have like four eight size six y shoes.
Speaker 3: I have six three. Everyone agrees.
Speaker 2: This literally isn't a joke. This isn't a joke. Kai wears a size six shoe.
Speaker 3: That is a joke. I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, every time he's here, like I see his shoes, and I'm always like, dude, who is here? And I'm assuming maybe like tod.
Speaker 3: Who is here?
Speaker 1: Like yeah, I'm usually like someone has a girl over. I should sneak around and boom.
Speaker 3: It's cot all right, it's all really funny. But guys, I have like a very large masculine footprint.
Speaker 1: You think I have big feet.
Speaker 2: I saw feet for the first time the other day in a long time. They look good.
Speaker 1: It's no, that's not like you need to chill because in the last episode you were talking about his feet and you made him pull his feet out. Or was I on the Patreon episode.
Speaker 3: The one where he sucked him?
Speaker 1: Stop because I wouldn't put myself through that, So don't even put me into that equation. I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, but can we go back to what I said that you ignored. I was in a very dark, violent, sad place the other night. Last night. It was really scary. It was really scary, and it just came on quick. I was I had such a good day. I was laying in the sun.
Speaker 4: What bro like, literally by your own fucking demise, like he had the option to have the most beautiful No, no, no.
Speaker 2: No no, I'm not blaming this on you, babe. I'm not literally.
Speaker 1: Happened too quick like it did. I was laying off Sunday.
Speaker 2: I was laying in the sun. It was easter, it was four twenty, like, I had such a good day. We ate a plate of fruit. It was nice. I ate fruit, yeah, which is rare for me, apparently, was surprising, apparently. And then I get to my room and I'm laying there and then it just comes on and I'm like, really sad text kai some really weird shit, weird sexual stuff. I forgot. He was at Coachella, I always always. I was at Zaid when I got that, and you looked at it and ignored it.
Speaker 3: I did. Yeah, it's called boundaries. It's called I just didn't respond him within thirty seconds. It's bullish to Drew.
Speaker 1: That means bus part about my brain is because as I am so for forgetful just in general, I was gonna curse, but I'm trying not to curse as much because I got told recently that a walk away from meeting me was that I was really funny, but I curse a lot. Oh it was somebody who interviewed me. They didn't say it like a bad thing, but they were like, wow, she really cursed it.
Speaker 3: They clocked your ship.
Speaker 1: So I'm trying not to I did.
Speaker 2: I texted Kai this really sad shit. He ignored me, and then I texted him five hours later and said, if heaven is so good, why isn't every Christian killing themselves ta get up there? And then Kai said it's because suicide send you straight to her. And then I said, God forgives, that's exactly right. And then I tried to book therapy. I really did. I really, I literally I literally tried. I was like, you know what, like it's time, like even stopped, trust you will get there. I was literally like booking my therapy appointment. And I was like, oh, yeah, literally, I'm gonna I'm just gonna do it. I'm gonna do it. And that's a big step.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: No, literally even to venture in that territory. I've always been like, girl, this ship is not for me, and then I had a revelation. When I was journaling, I was like, girl, therapy didn't work for me when I was like undeveloped and high on drugs, Like of course it wasn't gonna work for me, Like, maybe it'll work for me now as an adult. So I went to book it. Apple pay did not let me pay. It would not let me pay for it.
Speaker 1: Therapy gotten up and typed out your information and everything.
Speaker 2: The side of the room vouch for me. You know how far the walk is from my bed to my death?
Speaker 1: This is like it.
Speaker 2: Apple pay literally got my ass. They they literally it was a sign from God. And you know how I am about signs. I'm like, oh, apple pay is not working.
Speaker 1: Like you seriously like have OCD? Like it's not like enough with the sign. But yeah, are life's still a problem because life were a huge problem when I was growing up. And I feel like I've talked about.
Speaker 2: This, but like it's just because kids aren't around us. It's still a thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so. But none of my cousins, Like I don't hear any gossip about any of my cousins or anybody because I have like.
Speaker 2: Younger, Wait, did you were you the one that told me that bacterial bacterial vesgena size is an STD. Now that's crazy because a.
Speaker 1: Lot of women have it reoccurring because it's been transferred to the man, and like both parties have to take antibiotics and usually most times, like men are fucking nasty and will literally still try to like have sex literally while you're itching and burning, while you're an actual lyrics.
Speaker 2: Itching and burning. It's burning, like literally.
Speaker 1: Literally, like monostat should be instead of, oh my god, they really wanted me to start like putting more quarters in the parking meters. They should just like, instead of making me pay like fifty dollars, they genuinely should just sentence me to monostat, like if you if you sent it to me.
Speaker 2: I wish I could feel that.
Speaker 1: I would stop immediately.
Speaker 2: I wish I could feel the pain a girl feels when they take monostat.
Speaker 1: Like why just to be close yourself in my shoes?
Speaker 2: Yeah no, but literally the way you.
Speaker 1: Were myself in your shoes and no, I have no.
Speaker 2: Yeah literally now my feet stink. Now I have crushy toe syndrome. What the fuck was I saying? Oh? No, the way you were acting when you took monostat was the craziest, Like that looked like it was so painful.
Speaker 1: It was bad.
Speaker 2: And Andy was riding me like I was tworking on Indy in the kitchen about two hours ago and I farted on her vagina and gave her a bacterial managitis.
Speaker 1: Did you actually fart on me? Or were you.
Speaker 2: Joking I farted on you?
Speaker 1: I don't know that I care, like honestly, like it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: The literally this morning, I woke up and yeah, I woke up in your face was this close to mine, and.
Speaker 1: I know my mouth was wide open.
Speaker 2: Your breath was crazy, Your breath was crazy. It was crazy breath. No, I really don't.
Speaker 1: Have Yeah, I think I just naturally have rank morning breath because I snore, So I'm an open mouth breather when I should tape. No, because if if God, if God's purpose was for me to sleep with my fucking.
Speaker 2: Mouth open, God's plan. No, that actually is a good idea. It does, it supposedly helps, it helps a lot.
Speaker 1: Actually, No, that's a torture, like literally no, no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no. If there's a will, there's a way, like I will figure.
Speaker 1: Because seriously, like because it's snoring. I know it's not good.
Speaker 2: For you, but you're snoring can be bad, Like you're you're teetering on sleep apne at some points, Like there are some points when you wake me up from snoring and then you don't breathe for like ten seconds, like you're choking on the back of your.
Speaker 1: Throat and I get through.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 1: Power.
Speaker 2: It's it's the combination of the weed in the sleep avene. That's why you have OCD.
Speaker 1: No, that's that's been that's been a thing, that's been a thing. You pointing out the chewing thing was crazy because I have not thought about that.
Speaker 2: In so long, and you're used to like ray like literally rage if you chewed around her. But be funny, you know it was real.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's like like the thought of it still it makes me like it feels like somebody is genuinely trying to hurt me.
Speaker 3: I hate and I see.
Speaker 2: But she started taking her medication and I realized I was like, oh my god, she literally hasn't complained about that with anybody once in the last like six months.
Speaker 1: And I know some fucking chompers.
Speaker 2: Josiah, I know some eaters kay's a month, y'all.
Speaker 3: Please don't help me as a munch.
Speaker 1: I don't really think that's true.
Speaker 3: It's true.
Speaker 2: Yes, so I didn't book therapy.
Speaker 1: Okay because your wallet was on the other side.
Speaker 2: Of the room. No, I still want to do it. I was like filling out a questionnaire about the type of therapist I wanted, and I checked LGBTQ plus I wanted a gay therapist. That's a ye. I feel like gay people are more in tune. And I said man or a woman. I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I needed it to be a woman.
Speaker 2: No, if I'm sorry, none taking.
Speaker 1: I'm not telling a man any of my fucking business. Are you serious?
Speaker 3: I always checked that since it was really hot women busty, busty. But yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, we tried to host an Easter egg hunt in our house for Easter, and we sent out texts. No one responded. We literally were people serving the burden. That was literally us. Actually we invited three people, and we were like, why did no one come to an easter we invited?
Speaker 1: I told a bunch of people, and then a bunch of people texted me about it, and I got really overwhelmed, and I was like, yeah, like, and then the morning of I woke up and I was like, oh my god, he has risen. I feel amazing, Like today is gonna be a gorgeous day. We built like outdoor chairs and we were sitting out there and I was like, yes, bringing the people, like bringing my girls. But like by then everybody had.
Speaker 2: Moved on, and I didn't text anybody about.
Speaker 1: It, so I really I guess actually yeah, I sent out one like text with no real planned in our group chat, and then when I got we're responss.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything, but we were like people with the burgers. Y'all know that picture? Yeah, you know that picture that was.
Speaker 1: Did you know that him and the people who ate paint graduated from the same high school?
Speaker 2: Really, sumun lad, how do you say it? Summa cum laud?
Speaker 3: I think I think that's right.
Speaker 2: Some come a lot from Servington University.
Speaker 1: That's discussing me. Yeah, they went to the same host. Oh wait, no, Dinny died.
Speaker 4: I was want to say hospital because I'm pretty sure, like he died that Grandpa paint.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I really love that that's his legacy because I'm pretty sure did it. Oh, we've talked about this on the podcast because you why are you laughing? I actually think it's sweet, Like, you.
Speaker 3: Know, just the image of that with the painter around his mouth.
Speaker 1: Well, to me, it's like I feel like I have so many pictures of my friends, but for the most part, they are fucking ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well, I found this post and it resonated with me in the craziest way, and I'm gonna read it and I want to see if it resonates with y'all. Damn, when I was a kid, I really didn't see the big picture or think any of this life shit was cute. My dad used to tell me to rake the leaves and I would pray he would die that night. I literally thought he was or I never thought he was teaching me, only trying to kill me.
Speaker 3: That really resonates.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why would I.
Speaker 1: Found about picking up mangoes in the summer, like.
Speaker 2: No, literally, that's when my dad would take my DSA or when my dad would take my No, when my dad would take my DSi away from me, I would pray to the devil that he died. And I stink like fucking dog shit.
Speaker 1: Lately, I've been thinking, but every time, like the heat starts coming back, I'm like, damn, I gotta get some chlorophyll in me because I just smell like that chlorophyll.
Speaker 2: I haven't been taking chlorophyll. And then I have this chemical that I buy off of eBay that's actually prescription strength and it should be illegal and I'm kind of airing out my shit right now. But it's called dry salt, and I dab it on my armpit every day, once a day at night for like a week straight and give myself chemical burns. And I burn, like my sweat glands away in my armpits. And it literally keeps me free for a year.
Speaker 1: Seeing that the people who are selling it are definitely.
Speaker 2: Selling it for like well, I buy it from Canada. Yeah, you can buy a OTC in Canada and they ship it over. But it works, like I don't smell for like an entire year straight, and I think it's just time for me to re up and like burn my arm pits.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: I kind of like stinking no, Like I'd rather take chlorophyll or something or just like drink more water, get like a no, I think, because I think a lot of people just need to go back to wearing fucking deodorant, because like a normal deodorant, and I am pro like no iluminum waaa YadA, But I don't name. I was about to say the exact I vape, So I really think I need to just like I've the only deodorant that's really worked for me in the past few, like at least a year, because as I grow older, I just like I think I stink a bit more.
Speaker 2: No, like why like I haven't smelled you? Did you sell yesterday?
Speaker 1: Well? I also always think I sink. That's like a huge thing.
Speaker 2: Did you smell me yesterday?
Speaker 4: Did?
Speaker 2: Didn't?
Speaker 3: Have you got? This is kind of random, But you're just talking to something stinking? Have you seen this?
Speaker 2: We all touched it before. I've never in a tissue. You ship.
Speaker 1: You touched it every single day of you ship.
Speaker 3: Like you don't wipe yourself.
Speaker 2: It got shipp in the tissue where you wipe yourself.
Speaker 1: You don't know how to Why are you touching this ship?
Speaker 2: The tissue is for the.
Speaker 1: Ship, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You you grab ship?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you're not saying that.
Speaker 2: You don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wipe and you grab the ship. You don't why are you grabbing? Do you guys telling me you are you telling me that y'all just let the doodle fall into toilet, y'all don't catch it. Every time I am about to leave, bro said the ship.
Speaker 2: Much I'm mustamach gets turning. Wait no, wait, actually though he has a point, do y'all not catch your ship out of mid air?
Speaker 3: I love that. I don't even think that video.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure so he's all.
Speaker 1: Like facism whipping past his eyes like.
Speaker 3: I think he's into his hands, Yeah, like he did.
Speaker 2: Like he's like this like through the front, pooping into his I think so with toilet.
Speaker 1: Papers you find that? Is that because I mentioned knowing somebody who wipes from the back to the front.
Speaker 3: You're talking about stink, so oh what like No, it's so funny. Watch that video and I can like see the moment where his body gets hot, yembarrassment.
Speaker 1: My body is hot, hearing like I am like feeling.
Speaker 2: Like for some no shade, he handled that like really well, like he really he was like damn, I fucked up in like immediate Like it could have been way worse. If you started like.
Speaker 1: Like want I would have like started screaming.
Speaker 2: No, I would have killed myself. Like that was when I found out that everybody wipes after their trap.
Speaker 5: Like I understand sometimes you see these videos of like it's actually not fucking funny, and we need to talk about how there is a new age of this except it's just virtually so people think it's okay, but like the whole like paparazzi magazine frenzy of like when they would really get up in people's faces and like say, I'm seeing things to them to make celebrities have gnarly reactions, but like what is funny?
Speaker 1: It's not funny, but like just any.
Speaker 2: Video of someone like coming toward to less literally.
Speaker 1: Or like like.
Speaker 4: Phones and something made like they're like someone who's enrage, dude, being your initial act always be like like camera.
Speaker 1: Like that would have been my reaction made something that humiliated, like I want to like seen red.
Speaker 2: We're back a audio cut out. Sorry if it sounded weird as fuck for a second. We use the camera.
Speaker 1: Audio cause I just don't think that that's not funny anymore. It just doesn't bring me the same joy it did ten minutes ago.
Speaker 2: So she's not gonna say it again.
Speaker 1: I'm an never changing woman now and.
Speaker 2: Thank god I didn't start my new topic because it's a doozy uh No, But what we really need to talk about is Amelia Earhart.
Speaker 1: Okay, like, well, yeah, they left her fucking strandedge she was sending out?
Speaker 2: Well no, like like why though, like why was she doing all that traveling?
Speaker 1: Do we know?
Speaker 2: Was it just like to do it?
Speaker 1: Does it matter? Or I guess? Well, I think the whole gag was she was one of the first women to do it. Like she was like kind of stunting in a way. I know, I just know, Like I can't really say much on the topic, but I do know I grew up going to Amelia Earhart park in my hand for everyone's birthday party.
Speaker 2: A big block in like history class. But didn't she get eaten by coconut crabs or something like that?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: I did watch a video about it because I was interested in the crash, but she was sending out. But they I think they realized that much later on because when she originally crashed, they had no way of locating her, and then later on they found remnants of the crash that they tied back to her, and then later like I think it was just the technology wasn't up to speed enough to be able to like track her and help her.
Speaker 3: But she there is the theory, but.
Speaker 2: She did land on like a did someone come up with a coconut crab?
Speaker 3: Someone lying and then other people believing it.
Speaker 1: So basically what I probably just did because I don't know enough about her to be saying everything I just said, so nobody repeat anything I just said. Imagine you just ran into this random bitch.
Speaker 3: Apparently she was one of the first users of MySpace.
Speaker 2: Oh Amelia are heart Yeah that's actually really that's crazy.
Speaker 1: How did she do that?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did they keep her brain like AI kind of.
Speaker 3: Early investor in my Space? I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: I think. She was married to Tom oh yeah, yeah, oh yeah. Tom is a time traveler. He used as cube. What has Bro? Did you guys see the summy bears?
Speaker 3: The new open AI model were the new open AYE model can like pinpoint exactly where you are. Have you seen this?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: And I hate it.
Speaker 2: I literally people.
Speaker 3: Have been like just putting a picture of them in front of a corner of a building and then it'll figure out exactly where it is.
Speaker 1: It's probably metadata.
Speaker 3: Now these people are like extracting the metadata out of it and like screenshotting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, God, I hate AI at his so unholy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: It really feels like we're opening the pit to hell. We constantly see all this like bad stuff that it does, and I'm like, where are the heres for cancer?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's the good ship that it was supposed to do? Well? Kai was texting me last night and he said one of the craziest things ever. And I went along with it, and I was like, sure, I'll let you have this. But the further away I got from that moment, the more I was like, I digested it. He said that Ed Sheeran was trady.
Speaker 3: He's looking good recently.
Speaker 1: Come here.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck me, brou.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, don't say shit like that ever again.
Speaker 3: That looks so real mixer and and his voice into a robot.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what happens when you mess with somebody. Wait, could you do like an evil voice?
Speaker 3: Wait? How the fuck do I turn this off?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Ki, You've destroyed everything.
Speaker 2: No, this is your fault.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. Did I hurt you?
Speaker 3: Were like no, it's fine. I mean my nose is bleeding.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, crammy. Oh yeah, but I can't use the fucking bathroom.
Speaker 2: No, I bet, I bet it's I'm.
Speaker 1: Not gonna be the one to check it.
Speaker 3: I'll check it.
Speaker 2: I'm a girl, a girl like.
Speaker 1: Like, if something is scary, a man should be checking it. You release some of the states.
Speaker 2: You stood up and you sat down in your sit air, and that's what you're smelling.
Speaker 1: That's crazy because I stood up, so technically my nose got closer to your mouth, and then that's what it smelled, because sitting right here, I don't smell the smell I.
Speaker 2: Was smelling anymore. I think that was your smell.
Speaker 1: Was smelling when I was spelling a smell, I.
Speaker 2: Think that was your Bronson.
Speaker 1: Oh shut that, Oh shut that. I'm gonna buy like one of those fans you get at Disney, and then if somebody pisses me off on a hot summer day, I'm gonna wear a pad for like seven hours and then sit like this and hold the fan.
Speaker 2: Right here, blow your rotten period air on the like. My dad got scammed like crazy, by the way, my dad famously gets scammed by Instagram ads all the time. Like he bought something that he thought was gonna be like a six foot by like three foot life size shark that was an RC thing and it came in the mail and it was like a three inch like plastic shark toy.
Speaker 1: I can't lie. That's kind of my vibe too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he buys a bunch of shit off of Instagram.
Speaker 3: Why do you have photos of it?
Speaker 2: Uh? The shark?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Like what he thought it was.
Speaker 2: I'll find them. But he got scammed again. It's like way better this time. So my dad five years later finally got fed du Bui chocolate ads and he was like, oh, I'm gonna buy Dubai chocolate because it's a du buy chocolate ad on Instagram. So he buys the chocolate. He was supposed to get three chocolate bars. He got two that are like this big. How much were they They were sixty fucking dollars for two chocolate bars. Get this. They were shipped from China, not only China, Wuhan, China COVID's birthplace.
Speaker 3: What's COVID?
Speaker 1: No, actually that is a good question.
Speaker 2: What is that in? Yeah? What it was like?
Speaker 3: Oh the pandemic. I was really young when that happened, so I barely remember it.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 3: Oh really, yeah, zoom classes sucked it wasn't as good as normal classes graduating during.
Speaker 1: I actually genuinely do feel so bad for kids who had that, Like I can't believe that was the thing, but I guess the more I hear, like my cousins and should talk about it, they low key fucked with it, like they were so down to be back at home. Like all my siblings wish they could go back to taking online classes.
Speaker 2: I wish me and Kai wish we could go back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we those pranks right with the background the green screen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we would invite people in to troll our class. It was seventh grade, like, of course we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Be round, Like, of course we're gonna have fun. We're only in seventh grade. One.
Speaker 2: No, I think I'm gonna die in the next couple months because I've been wanting to start this new series on the internet where I like do rejection therapy, and then one of them is to ask if I can go skydiving, and then I have to go skydiving this year. I literally have to. But I think I'm gonna dive from a great fall.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: So I think it's all just like coming together my death plan, Like what are you.
Speaker 1: Talking like just don't go fucking skydiving. Sky Diving to me is ridiculous. I genuinely I see no benefit. Like, I see no benefit.
Speaker 2: It's the adrenaline dump bed.
Speaker 1: Go to fucking sky zone or something like.
Speaker 2: What, go to that trampoline.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, I'm not kidding. You'll probably get the same kind of joy, Like, yeah, I kind of want a trampoline, but something about having a trampoline just like to me, I can only see the end of a trampoline's fate. When I see a trampoline, it's one of those things that's like it's dead before it was even like yeah, before it's even out of the box. It's sun bleach. The microfibers are getting all in like a somebody's leg is popping through.
Speaker 2: They hurt their ankle, someone breaks their collar bone. Yeah, someone gets pinched by the hot metal spring.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your foot gets caught between the spring really, which is your skin when you get it?
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is like that's adulthood. You see the bad before the good.
Speaker 1: To be fair, I saw that ship. But the last time I think I enjoyed a trampoline without being absolutely terrified, it was when I was like seven or eight, and then I saw my cousin literally like break his ankle, and I was like, oh so they just break Oh so one day it just gives out, one day gives up. Fu no bit. That's fucking crazy. And most motherfuckers don't have their fucking trampoline high up, at least no one in my family did, because every time they broke, like you know, somebody's foot, whatever body part it broke through is hitting the ground, you know.
Speaker 2: So tea was trampolines that were in the ground. I had one friend that had an underground trampoline absolutely loaded beyond belief. Yeah, like twenty four thousand square foot home like that.
Speaker 3: Those were the riids that had like the refrigerators that were like huge industrial stainless steel style.
Speaker 2: Yes, literally he had that. The wolf were they called wolf?
Speaker 3: I forget, Yeah, it's something, but I remember going to like kids's house and being like this this is different.
Speaker 2: Well, nuclear bombs being the reason that the bikini bottom exists is crazy.
Speaker 1: Bottoms who were speedos have always existed.
Speaker 2: Thank you, very honestly, thank you for checking me because that was crazy of me, and I really appreciate that.
Speaker 1: You said nuclear bombs are the reason Bikini Bottom exists. Yeah, Bikini Bottom, SpongeBob.
Speaker 2: Yes, make an atoll like they would drop bombs and it was like a nuclear test site. And then there's like a rabbit hole you can go down where it was like, what if all these creatures are just like irradiated, like sea creatures that like just gained consciousness from like the.
Speaker 1: RADIOACTI this is not like the creator said this.
Speaker 2: Well, Bikini Bottom is in make an Atole, which is like a nuclear test site. I think it's like an American nuclear test site or something like that.
Speaker 1: The fuck is there actually a place called Bikini Bottom?
Speaker 3: Oh? So they named it. The SpongeBob creators named it after the test site.
Speaker 2: Yes, or I think this SpongeBob. I'm not I'm not fully versed, but I know they're not verse verse. I'm aside. I'm a side. No, I don't know. Someone look up the conspiracy and write it and the commons I love.
Speaker 3: I love Nickelodeon conspiracies like the one about rug Rats, where you can draw all of these connection points to the fact that one of them, I think it's Tommy, is having some sort of schizophrenic experiences. Yeah, there's this hole you can there's like a rabbit hole you can go down.
Speaker 1: But I believe that because the strawberry or the orange seeds or is it watermelon seeds, like Chucky eats watermelon seeds and what's or nuts? That evil fucking bitch Angelica tells him that he's gonna grow like oranges or watermelons. I think it's watermelons in the episode, tells him that they're gonna grow in his stomach. And I had just finished a fucking up an orange and I was the kind of kid and I still am, but I'm not a kid, Like I'm actually really like.
Speaker 2: I love watermelon seeds.
Speaker 1: I eat any seeds. I just like what I'm all like, unless they're like huge, and.
Speaker 2: Like an avocado seed is so fucking good, So it's so so good. The beach pit, Like, oh, that.
Speaker 1: Episode was freaky because I think he has like a nightmare during his nap that it happens, and that episode I was watching after eating a bunch of orange seeds, and I genuinely watching it felt like somebody had like who put LSD in the tangerines?
Speaker 2: Like who climb d in the fruit punch bowl?
Speaker 1: Me? Me?
Speaker 2: Nuclear testing at Bikini Atoll. Atoll consisted of detonation of twenty four nuclear weapons by United States between forty six and fifty eight on Bikini a Toll in the Marshall Islands, So it was called Bikini Girl and then Bikini Bottom. Oh, the bottom of Bikini Island. That's the tea, Like what, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's why Karen is a robot.
Speaker 2: And that's why James Charles got turned into an AI robot. He did, and yeah, I'm not kidding, he literally did. Well, there was a tornado in Granberry.
Speaker 1: Did anything bad happen?
Speaker 2: I don't think anything bad the tornadoes?
Speaker 1: Well, did anything bad happen or what? I don't think, because there are some tornadoes that like, they really don't. They don't bother anybody.
Speaker 2: It was nocturnal and I think it blew through like.
Speaker 1: I guess it destroys the fuck out of random crops.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it blew through like the middle of nowhere in Toller. And sorry, I'm not laughing about the tornado. I'm laughing at Kyle laughing at something else.
Speaker 3: Continue.
Speaker 2: I think it blew through like a construction zone, like where they were building a bunch of houses. Because the debris ball on the radar was massive. It was like fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: But that's insane. So there's a tornado.
Speaker 2: It was actually in Toller, but I called Madeline and Stephen and my parents to warn them because I was watching Max Velocity Live and then I saw boo boop boop new tornado warning for Hood County. That's where I grew up.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, Oh my god, guy, seriously life. Oh wait, should I talk about my amazing day because you were going on and on about how like, oh, yeah, the worst day of your life. I had the best day of my life. I had the best easter.
Speaker 2: I had the bad hour of my life.
Speaker 1: In the bad hour, you talked about it like it was an eternity.
Speaker 5: You literally spoke about it like you were banished to an eternity of like.
Speaker 2: Oh, it was what my whole life feels like. And I was supposed to smoke weed within you for the first time in five years on four twenty.
Speaker 1: He wasn't gonna do it.
Speaker 2: I was gonna do it. I swear to God, I was going to do it. And she ditched me to go to have the greatest time of her life.
Speaker 3: Apparents.
Speaker 1: I invited him multiple times. But I had the best time of my life. I went with friends to a lookout and we all smoked in danced and it was fucking awesome. And then we went home and we watched Black Mirror. We ate bomb ass food and then there was a long piece of hair in the dessert and we all wanted to throw up.
Speaker 2: So that's dessert the hair.
Speaker 1: Aren't there people with like hair fetishes, like A.
Speaker 2: Like, oh no, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 3: I would not know.
Speaker 2: I do fuck the tail pipes of cars.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I just had the most gorgeous day ever. And like maybe I'll put in a video, but I don't know, Like sometimes I just like I might put it on my like ig story, but it's for my eyes only. But it was so so sweet. Also, it was my first This is so annoying because yes, like I am grown as fuck, I get it, But it's my first four twenty where I actually can smoke weed without how a full blown panic attack. And it was.
Speaker 2: I was psychologically prepping for three days to smoke weed. I really was. I was doing the work. I was taking five HTP like I was really like the serotonin in my Brasin's not going to be depleted for weed. No, I just literally made that up. I wasn't taking that.
Speaker 1: So you're lying. You're not like making you're just lying.
Speaker 2: But no, I was psychologically preparing.
Speaker 1: Well, you're lying and you're kind of being manipulative because you're saying it to me, Like I bailed on you and I like got rid of all this prep work, but you didn't do any prep work. Also, Drew never mentioned that he was going to smoke until the day of randomly, and oh might I add Drew is obsessed with male validation. Yeah, you heard it here first, because I didn't hear a word of Drew smoking until he was talking to someone he has feelings for or like has a little crush on or whatever that's on my business. And all of a sudden, mister hotshot is going to smoke weed, and he's like gonna smoke weed. He is not gonna smoke weed.
Speaker 2: Bro Oh, No, I really was, I really really was.
Speaker 1: He was just gonna waste my weed because he's get scared as fuck. He was gonna hit my fucking weed.
Speaker 2: No, I remember telling you like weeks ago that I was gonna smoke weed with you. I'm not even kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'll believe you, but you also say that a lot.
Speaker 2: Did you know Skittles dropped their own version of free Stride. It's Skittles brand. They're selling it now. Really you can buy them at gas stations, Crunchy very embers.
Speaker 3: Well I would. I would always wonder when I saw them at gas stations, like how that isn't a copyright issue?
Speaker 2: It probably is.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's no rules anymore. You can just sell whatever you want.
Speaker 2: I mean, there literally are no rules anymore. No, they just announced it.
Speaker 1: Yesh, who gives a fuck? Like what weren't they good?
Speaker 2: I never had them? I kind of like, I loved it, but they were. It was good for like three bites, and then like got old very quickly.
Speaker 1: Skittles just kind of fell off for me a long long time ago, Like skittles were just like they don't work, but like I would, I would suck the fuck out of a sour skittle, like, don't let me around some sours.
Speaker 2: They fell off for me too, And then even in adulthood, I still love candy. I eat the fuck out of candy, but I will not go near a fucking skittle ever again. In my goddamn life. And it's literally because like all of the ingredients in them that are like banned in every other country. And I don't do that with any fucking food ever. But for some reason, skittle stuck in my brain. And that's a lot coming from me. I'm a garbage disposal.
Speaker 1: That's just not what's really gonna stream me from meaning something like we know.
Speaker 2: And he is an eater. Drew sigh Up, I.
Speaker 1: Really have to pee. I think I'm gonna get a uti.
Speaker 2: Is ash cheeks one word?
Speaker 1: Well, no, I can't.
Speaker 2: Is ash cheeks one word? Or sure? Is ash cheeks one word? Or should I spread them a heart? Fuck you block someone? Then all of a sudden, Juicy too one, two, three, four starts viewing your story.
Speaker 3: That's really good.
Speaker 1: I will say one thing I will like always stand by. I don't give a fuck if I have no business watching your story. I will watch anyone's story at any point from my man account, Like I'm like what like I it's like taking a walk in the park. If you're there, I'm gonna see you at the park.
Speaker 2: And also the joy of seeing, like the the the quality of life. I don't I don't even know how to describe it.
Speaker 1: I'm a random person seeing your story, like I'm giving you something. I'm getting something.
Speaker 2: It's like no, like literally like seeing someone that shouldn't be viewing your story. Viewing your story gives you this like rush in this feeling, and like you get to gossip and talk about it and it gives them like it gives you like life in a way.
Speaker 3: It feels like people Jimmy Newtron went into the Fairly Odd Parents universe. Yeah, that's what it feels like.
Speaker 1: I'm also just prob like if you're brave enough to be at the point, because most of my like snooping around on Instagram is genuinely out of pure curiosity and boredom. Like I just don't care. And I think that's why I don't care, because I'm like, I'm not up to some deedious fucking act where I'm like I shouldn't be here. I'm just like, what what's the worst? Like I don't follow this person, They're gonna be like, why did she watch my story? Cause I don't. I don't know. I don't know how I ended up here. Most of the time, I'm just on my phone and I just like let my mind explore and I actually I let my body explore my phone and my mind goes somewhere else. For the most part, it's like a very It's a disconnected form of entertainment. Okay, I'm gonna start saying.
Speaker 2: Media, my media of the week Media. I love Butterfly by Marina, I love What is It? Can Topia by Marina Contessa, Cantonics Contizmo, Butterfly, and Cupid's Girl. Those are my three medias. I really really really like those songs, and I very rarely like like modern day pop, but like those hit for me for some reason.
Speaker 1: They are really good because it's also just feels reminiscent of her older stuff, but it feels nostalgia, like it's nostalgic without feeling like she's trying to date back and.
Speaker 2: Like fresh nostalgia.
Speaker 1: Mm, well mine are Oh my god, my phone is on one percent and I like, never remember anything. Fuck, I don't bad Idea, Raven Lenney do it, Nellie Fertado, Damn you Prince.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the same four songs over.
Speaker 1: Rich, josh Rick Ross, headphones On, Addison Ray, I know jay.
Speaker 2: Z headphones On is really good. Kay agrees to.
Speaker 3: The lyrics were some of the best lyrics I've like. I feel like, usually when I listen to music, I don't listen to the lyrics, but yesterday I was listening to it and I was like, this is really fucking.
Speaker 2: And that damn music video too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 2: Also, what's her song diet PEPSI having three hundred and fifty million streams?
Speaker 3: Is it really?
Speaker 2: Yes? Is that not so insane? I know, I was like, gay, I mean, I just deserving. I love Addison, but like that just that's a big number. Yeah, that's that's a really impressive nut.
Speaker 3: It's nearing your body count, but continue.
Speaker 1: It's not even like you're fucking disgusting.
Speaker 3: More than three hundred and fifty million. Yes, more than the population of the United States and.
Speaker 1: No, and in music that number is fucking phenomenal. But compared to Drew's body count, doesn't.
Speaker 3: Even come close, come close at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, the rehearsal Nathan Fielder is really cool. I still haven't finished White Lotus. I still have two episodes left. I'll probably forever I have two episodes left. Just like Succession, the season of White Lotus, like is really polarizing. I don't know if I like it or like, I'll have to finish it before I decide.
Speaker 1: But I can't lie. I'm starting the third season without finishing the first or second one.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch the second one.
Speaker 1: But I really like it. There are some parts I don't really understand, but like, I kind of yeah, because I think the writing is like really interesting and funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I also love the girl with the gap tooth. She is a star, Like, I can't wait for her.
Speaker 1: Guys she's with.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he's having his moment too. In real life he does have that energy. But Okay, thank you guys so much for watching this episode. Oh we didn't even introduce this episode. Welcome to this episode of Emergency in the com Goodbye,