Speaker 1: I'm so excited. Call him back, Like, call him back and see if you can get him the call.
Speaker 2: I've been getting these.
Speaker 1: Have we started that pisode?
Speaker 2: We started? I've been getting we started, right, I've been getting these insane fucking spam calls that are like, actually the scariest thing I've ever gotten, But I don't know if it's gonna work.
Speaker 1: Also, welcome back to this episode of Emergency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, actually, yes, begin to stop him. What if you're stealing from me?
Speaker 1: I'm stolen. I think as of recent.
Speaker 3: Fire, everything, every dem every person, every person to.
Speaker 4: Bring you down, and every.
Speaker 2: Demonic y'are praying for my downfall. They're praying for my downfall.
Speaker 5: Fire Fire, Can this apply to me to you can join fire.
Speaker 1: Now, fire fire, fire fire to.
Speaker 2: Make your chain is about to take place on the first thing that's about to shift is your money. Oh my god, wait, I got money for yelling fire. Okay, that's enough of that. But yeah, I just want to let you guys know that I think getting the most absurd fucking phone phone calls ever, Like y'all wonder why I'm not okay, It is because I get shit like that that triggers like some schedu effective disordering me where I'm like, wait, oh my fucking god, Like, are people actually trying to attack?
Speaker 1: Are people actually stealing from me in my day to day life? Like, because why do I believe them?
Speaker 5: Well, welcome back to this episode, and maybe that's a good leeway into what we're going to talk about today, which is our morals.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we wanted to talk about our morals and our ethics.
Speaker 1: Are we good people? I would like to think I'm good when I need to be ethically.
Speaker 2: I'm a good person morally now.
Speaker 1: So if you can be ethically good and morally.
Speaker 2: Bad, what's the difference between more ethics?
Speaker 5: I think is like how you like treat uh, like treat people business wise?
Speaker 1: I might be no, because that's business ethics.
Speaker 5: It's like the things you do and the rules you follow, and morals are like But I feel like morals are kind of the same.
Speaker 2: Thing ethics and more relate to right and wrong. Uh. While they've been used interchangeably, they are different. Ethics refers to rules provided by an external source.
Speaker 1: I'm a fucking genius, codes.
Speaker 2: Of conduct, workplace, and principles. Morals referred to an individual's own principles or regarding right and wrong. Okay, so yeah, Morally, I'm like a little corrupt, Like my morals are a little out of whack, but ethically I'm a good person.
Speaker 5: Ethically, I'm corrupt because I don't believe in following the rules that people give me. I think that's stupid. You don't tell me what to do, I will punch you in the fucking neck. Morally, I am the most amazing.
Speaker 2: There's a few things. There's a few things I can think of laughing his ass off. There's a few things I can think of where I'm like, yeah, like society's right, don't do that. But you you disagree with those things?
Speaker 6: Well not everything, Like yeah, you're like like I don't like I fuck with murder. Actually that's like some Yeah, I'm like, it's like, I'll be damned if I go to court if someone kills a family member me, No, bitch, I for an eye, Like come on call of.
Speaker 2: Duty and I for an eye. I literally killed so many fuckings. I've killed so many people before we get into this episode. I just wanted to stay right off the back that it is official. I'm twenty three years old. I've decided to stop breastfeeding.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna ade regress and like.
Speaker 2: I thought, no, I've decided. I've decided I'm too old to be breastfeeding. It's just a little weird, right, So that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I am a little corrupt that No, But that's that's a good moral.
Speaker 5: Like it's okay to breastfeed because you just want to stay close to your loved ones and suck on a nipple exactly, Like there's nothing morally wrong with that.
Speaker 2: I need to be clear. I'm not sucking my mom's boobs. Oh I you thought I was sucking my mom's boobs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that to me, that's normal. Why are you sucking the teat of another woman?
Speaker 2: I am sucking my mom's boobs. Okay, let's getting tanged.
Speaker 1: I think it's like your mom listens.
Speaker 2: To you know, she's like the biggest fan of the podcast.
Speaker 1: Mom my mom, shut out my mom.
Speaker 5: Also, you started this before we started HEREW was like, I'm just not feeling good, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Not mentally okay. See, that's what I'm saying. You can't. You cannot act.
Speaker 5: Resers in front of my camera because the second it turns on, all your bread could think about is like what can get clips?
Speaker 2: Exactly? No, literally, my brain is a fucking clip.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Literally that didn't even scare me.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry. I like have to let that I was like bumbling, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the consequences of your own actions, Okay, that really just threw the vibe off, like incredibly, that like really ruined the vibe, like you just.
Speaker 1: You know what it was?
Speaker 5: You felt happier than me, and in that moment, I knew I had to take you down. You had to take me down, like no one I should be. I am so miserable, but I still need to somehow be the happiest girl.
Speaker 1: In the room.
Speaker 2: I need to I when I walk into a room, I want the vibe to just change immediately.
Speaker 1: To know you're used to do that, like.
Speaker 5: And not in a funny way, and like like you weren't doing it to be funny.
Speaker 1: You genuinely were a vibe terrorist. Like you're fucking awful, and I'm.
Speaker 2: Good at it. I know how to fucking just ruin the vibe for everybody. And now well now we know I'm a very anti impath. Like if you're an impath, and in my vicinity. I will destroy you.
Speaker 1: That's not true. You're just fucking annoying.
Speaker 5: And I think I'm an It was like it was like a childish thing of you. You don't do it anymore because now we all like know you so well that we're like just let him throw his fucking fit and ignore him exactly. It's like a little baby.
Speaker 4: Look.
Speaker 2: See, that's the thing, is like I need my space when I when I'm in my element. I need my.
Speaker 1: Space when you're in your element. What the are you talking about? I need deodorant so bad, so I'm going to stand up and get deodorant. But explain what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Okay. So on TikTok, I saw this one TikTok. His name is Tall. I think it's Tall psychologist, and he does like these moral dilemma polls on TikTok, and I thought it was so fucking funny. So I decided to pull a few moral and ethical dilemmas and just like ask me and Enya these questions and see where we lie morally. And I just know it's gonna be so gnarly, and it's gonna be so there's gonna be real arguments and we're gonna disagree on a lot of.
Speaker 1: Things, and I know I'm gonna piss Drew up.
Speaker 2: Literally last night we talked about like why me and Kai think like circumcision as a baby is a little weird, Like that's just a little weird, like and ya just had to have the different, uh different opinion. Sorry, I forgot this is the Drew Podcast, so I'll just I'll just keep talking.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry, but like I'm gonna interrupt because I got this gift.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: I just got distracted because I got this gift made and they made it in like five hours.
Speaker 2: That's really cool.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I feel about the top, the little like nipple, Like it kind of looks like a little dumpling.
Speaker 2: Fun it looks like my mom's breasts.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, are you talking about last night when I literally got into like such a deep conversation with Kai.
Speaker 1: I felt so bad about that conversation with you.
Speaker 2: No, I literally thought it. I thought it was a debate, like it wasn't.
Speaker 7: Like.
Speaker 5: I just feel bad sometimes when I'm so on the opposite end of someone's opinion, and I just like because I can literally go on forever, like I can like talk.
Speaker 1: Oh we saw and like I can push.
Speaker 2: It for it. I feel like KAI could have gone on forever too. I feel like y'all were both just like just hashing it out.
Speaker 1: And then Drew kicked us out of his room because.
Speaker 2: I was like, girl, it's one thirty in the morning, like take you know what it is.
Speaker 5: Because also, we can't have talks like that for that long because it gets very like because you get bored of talking and instead of just backing out and being like okay, like I actually don't want to talk about this.
Speaker 1: Anymore, you're stubborn, annoying.
Speaker 5: Ass says some shit to piss me off, and then I start going deep and like digging deep until.
Speaker 2: I was doing it last night. I was doing it last night. I was like, oh, like I'm gonna get under a skip a little bit. But no, I thought it was like a good conversation and points were made on both sides. It was. There was the conversation about like circumcision, which was just kind of like funny. It's like which I do believe that it is fucking weird, like why are we doing that as a society, Like give me my foreskin back, I will take pills to regrow it if I have to.
Speaker 5: That's another fucking and I don't believe men have the like hygienic intellect to take care of foreskin.
Speaker 2: Like I'm about to just be like like get in, get into this one. But then also they had like conversations about like n f t's and crypto and just shit like that, which was like an actually fascinating conversation, and I think y'all should have that debate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me and Ky we are going to start our own podcast and then sooner or later it'll like grow past this one and we're just gonna shun you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then I expect that I expect to be shunned out of this career.
Speaker 1: I mean, the guy on the phone told you.
Speaker 2: That's literally what I'm reap. You didn't, y'all are constantly praying for my fucking down.
Speaker 1: You didn't yell fire a loud enough.
Speaker 2: I know in private, I explained that ship. Really, that's the first one I've gotten where he's asked me to interact with it, which is crazy. Normally he's like press one, now, press one.
Speaker 1: Now you look, he should like turn to God and start doing that.
Speaker 2: No, literally, y'all, don't y'all do not want my religious art, Like you do not want it. They're coming soon.
Speaker 1: Our religious homophobic tant art.
Speaker 2: Coming soon, coming real, fucking sue.
Speaker 1: I Like, there's so there are way too many influencers.
Speaker 5: It's literally like the child star theory, like there are too many influencers who started young and.
Speaker 1: Then all of a sudden got like religious and homophobic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like the amount I could think of three off top of my big nick. Sorry, we need to get to pass because he literally has been threatened with death all his life, so like I like get that one, but something but is just me bored, Like he's he's drying up and you're.
Speaker 2: Like, he's spreading misinformation.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is true. He is literally spreading that.
Speaker 2: The vaccine has like the devil in it and abort his aborted fetuses in it and it's like really evil, which like again like I'll allow him to spread that, Like I'll allow it. I'm sorry he deserves that. I love him. I genuinely we've hung out before. It was great, But I just people change, you know, It's true. People can change.
Speaker 1: Can you get on with it?
Speaker 7: Like with the topics, you're gonna go on a big nick ram like like it's like when you were like and I guess that just says a lot about us, Like a whole lot.
Speaker 2: Of it does say a lot about us. Okay, So I have a couple loaded up in the camera role right now from this guy's page, the tall psychologist page. So okay, this one's a gnarly We're gonna start off narly right off the beginning. Would you rather die happy now, like right now, die happy or live a long happy life? But post death people think you're a serial child abuser?
Speaker 1: You know what the problem is is, I was like, I'm dying happy now. I'm dying happy now just because like I get to be put out of my misery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also there's like an argument where it's like, Okay, but who the fuck cares? I'll be dead as fucking I'll be dead as bones.
Speaker 5: I don't care, like I'll literally be such like dust that like that will actually not actually I'll take the long ass happy life, Like are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Like because in my mind I know deep down that I'm not that. Yeah, I'm an evil person, so I'm.
Speaker 1: Like what oh oh at.
Speaker 5: My funeral, Like are y'all gonna like start talking about me like I don't know a fuck girl.
Speaker 2: I'm not I literally don't care, like yeah, and then also just like the promise of being happy, like that sounds kind of awesome.
Speaker 1: I know that sounds like that sounds like there's.
Speaker 2: No true happiness. No, I genuinely don't think there is no.
Speaker 1: I think I'm not kidding.
Speaker 5: I think like that idea of happiness is over like saturated, so that people feel like they have to like work themselves to the bone, which in the end is only like profitable for like the people around you in corporations and like capitalism blah blah blah blah. But I think like it literally is like this like grand ideology that like most people are incapable of having.
Speaker 2: The happiest No, never mind, let's move on.
Speaker 1: You have to say some fucking stupid shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bit my tongue. I bit my fucking tongue. Okay, this is a good one. This is a good one. Poor people get ten percent better lives, but they're rich people get one thousand percent better lives. Do you press the button that's like activates that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you do.
Speaker 5: Wait, I get wait, I guess not that I think about it well, because I'm just.
Speaker 2: Like, I mean, it's kind of the same, like right now, Yeah, it's just.
Speaker 1: Like doubling what it is. Yeah, like what does anything mean? M Yeah, I'll press it.
Speaker 2: Pressive for the girls. I'll do it for the girls.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm That's just me doing my part for the people.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's literally what happened in the pandemic, except the most is it good?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: No, I was like, oh yeah, like the.
Speaker 2: Riches got like even more richer, like seven trillion dollars richer or some crazy fucking numbers.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, except also poor people literally got even more poor.
Speaker 1: So we could take.
Speaker 2: Up Yeah, I'll do it, okay, but would you make poor people ten percent more poor? Oh? Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 2: Is that what it apps?
Speaker 5: I misread it and I'm happy as fuck to slap the mine because I think it'll make.
Speaker 2: Them and know like, oh my god, what damn she's evil. Okay, let's see what this one is. Oh, I screenshot of the same one to us. Okay, I have to go fine, I have to go down this list and find some so just talk for a second.
Speaker 5: H I don't know, Oh you know what I I went and got and it's actually fucked up that you told me to talk for a minute and it took me one second that I was like, like.
Speaker 2: If you put me on the spot like that, I literally and like I just have infinite.
Speaker 5: Dumb shit to talk about. Today, I realized that.
Speaker 1: I am like kind of fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: It was so beautiful out.
Speaker 5: And it was like raining, and I was running my errands and it was like so sweet and I was like walking around in the rain and it.
Speaker 1: Felt so good.
Speaker 5: And then I was getting really paranoid because I was like, oh my god, I don't know if my immune system can like handle just like being cold and in the rain like this anymore. But I also don't believe that I'm like someone who will ever get sick by any means, Like I just don't think my body does that.
Speaker 2: Like, are you talking about the booster.
Speaker 1: No, I was just talking about getting sick in general because they ran in the rain. Oh I really want the booster though, but like.
Speaker 2: It's they won't let us have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they won't let us have it until it's been exactly six months. It was just so annoying.
Speaker 2: But I can get it. I'm gonna get it.
Speaker 1: Does Johnson and Johnson need a booster?
Speaker 5: Yeah right, I know, yeah, you're about to go get a booster and fucking like die because you're not even Anyways, when the fuck are they going to change the eye you know, when you go and get your eyes checked and they show you that little fucking house at the end of the road. On one, I want to live there.
Speaker 2: Ye, It's like I want to live there so bad.
Speaker 5: And two, why the fuck are eye tests like literally ye old in machines, Like why are you blowing air into my fucking eyes?
Speaker 1: Like what is that doing for you? Like, you're just embarrassing me.
Speaker 5: You're actually embarrassing the funk out of me right now actually because I'm sitting here and I'm like like jumping in my seat and I look like a fucking pussy.
Speaker 2: What a fucking pussy?
Speaker 5: And also I got a new prescription of eye contacts today and I think it was the wrong one. But I was too scared to ask more questions because I felt stupid for taking so long because I was trying to explain him. I'm like, my vision is blurry that like things like bleed out and are blurred out, but it's not like I can't see, it's just like things are like really like.
Speaker 1: Like blurred out. And then I was too scared to ask my.
Speaker 2: Job is literally to answer this question.
Speaker 5: Well, I was too scared and intimidated, and I walked out with the wrong prescription and my.
Speaker 1: Left eye like does not see as good as my.
Speaker 5: Right eye, and like I can't change it. And I already spent three hundred dollars on contacts, and then I was too nervous to be like, yeah, I ordered them off an illegal website, because like, you can't tell that to your like optometress, you probably could. Yeah, he literally was like I lied to him, and I said, oh, I just get my contacts. My friend has the same prescription as me, and she gets them from her company with.
Speaker 1: The craziest lie. And I was like and then he just looked at me.
Speaker 5: He's like, yeah, you know, if you get them from a third party website or anything like that too, we could just price match it. And then I was like okay, but I like was too embarrassed to go back on my like extravagant lie.
Speaker 1: I told, so, I just spent way more money than.
Speaker 2: I need to learn a lesson though, No, don't lie to your doctors, and I'm gonna keep lying. They're there to help you.
Speaker 5: Are fucking not. They're there to take my money. Doctors are there to take my money and tell me I'm sick when.
Speaker 2: I'm not exactly, h exactly my.
Speaker 1: Anti doctor propaganda.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's a good one. The trapped mining crew. So this is, I guess, a moral dilemma. Okay, Heather is a part of a four person mining expedition. There is a cave or there is a cave in. Oh my god, Oh my god, I can't read. I can't read. There is a cave in, there's a cave in, and the four of them are trapped in the mine. Okay, I had to zoom in so I can follow the words. A rock has crushed the legs of one of the crew members and he will die without medical attention. She establishes radio contact with the rescue team, and it has learned that it will be thirty six hours before the first drill can reach the space she is trapped in. She's able to calculate that the space has enough oxygen for three people to survive for thirty six hours, but definitely not enough for four people. The only way to say the other crew members is to refuse medical aid to the injured crew members so that there will be enough oxygen for the rest of the crew to survive. Should Heather allow the injured crew member to die in order to save the lives of the remaining.
Speaker 5: Crew members, Well, can't the medical Like the medicare isn't even getting to them in time anyway, So the motherfucker's gonna die.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so they can choose the injured motherfucker to die, or I think the more moral thing is to just let whoever runs out of oxygen first.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to say, Like this is not my business.
Speaker 5: I didn't set this up, Like this is God's plan, and like, whichever one of you motherfucker's dies, because I know it won't be me, because I'm about to be sucking the fuck out of the Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be sucking up that air.
Speaker 1: I'm about to be taking big ass gulps for the next ETU.
Speaker 2: It's on the injured motherfucker for getting injured, Like, don't get injured, Vicinity, Like you literally you know who I see?
Speaker 5: How the I am there's four of us. Now, how the fuck did that happen to you? And only you?
Speaker 1: You wanted that?
Speaker 2: Okay, but out of me, you Kai, and let's say, Josh, who you exactly like?
Speaker 5: You know and you say that because you want to hurt feelings, I have to let Kai die?
Speaker 2: What the fuck I've known you'll you'll wanna let myself die. I was gonna sacrifice myself for the people. Oh my god, you're so evil, You're so fucking you know, like I just set your ass up.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm also very like squeamish with injury anyway, So if I saw one of y'all with broken legs, I.
Speaker 1: Would just kill myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Literally, anytime I'm like from being like drunk, You're like no, like you have to take care of yourself, and I'm like, yeah, literally can't, Like I cannot take care of it.
Speaker 1: Well, one, you're a man, So why the.
Speaker 2: In literally leaving me to die on the fucking concrete? Yeah, roll that real quick.
Speaker 4: I mean, we could drive him to the hospital.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not going to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Just drive to the hospital. It wouldn't cost four thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: The thing is, Mason last night was literally throwing up like four times in a row, and we did take it to the hospital.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, why do we have to take Drew to the hospital.
Speaker 2: Look at him, He's way worse than Mason.
Speaker 4: This is like Project X.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know what if it's like, you're so annoying, because that was like when like got around on TikTok and there were comments being like this girl is like whether it's his best friend.
Speaker 1: I'm like, how about this, I'm gonna smack the fuck out of you.
Speaker 2: You dumb that you don't know our relationship, Like.
Speaker 5: You're fucking stupid and I fucking hate you. And you know what, if I saw you dead on the floor.
Speaker 2: I leave you, I'd actually like exponentiate your death. I would do something to make it faster.
Speaker 5: I just like, I'm like, so annoying because obviously I understand that, like there are gonna be people who come across us on the internet and don't know us or our dynamic and make comments on it, But like, how about you shut the fuck up if you don't know what the.
Speaker 2: Fuck you're talking about, Yeah, don't comment, And that that's the other thing is every if everybody just shut their fucking mouth.
Speaker 5: Yes, I will say it because it is like that's no, that's a difference. Like I do this because it's my job. You do it for what, like to give you my skin? Read read a book, like if you're that bored, like literally watch a movie.
Speaker 2: Is fucking disgusting right now? Okay? The life insurance policy. Mary is in the hospital lounge waiting to visit a sick friend. A young man sitting next to Mary explains that his father is very ill. The doctors believe that he has a week at most to live. He explains further that his father has a substantial life insurance policy that expires at midnight. If his father dies before midnight, the young man will receive a very large sum of money. He says that the money would mean a great deal to him and his family, and that no good will come from his father living. A few more days after talking with him, Mary can tell that this man is in desperate need of money to feed his family. The man asked Mary to go up to his father room and smother his face with a pillow. Should Mary kill this man's father in order to get money for the man and his.
Speaker 1: Family, Yeah, I would do it. I would do it. If he gave me money.
Speaker 2: If I'm on my deathbed and I have an insane life kill, I'm like put me away, like put me under. I don't give a shit, Like what's three more days on this earth living in this fucking hospital going to do for me make me more depressed, Like I don't need that time to like spiral and freak the fuck out kill me. But I think, does she have a moral obligation to do it? Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: Yeah no, Why does the sun do it since he wants his home? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, literally why?
Speaker 1: I'm like, who is Mary? Mary's just there. She's like I'm literally here for like a sinus sympthect.
Speaker 2: I know she's like my mom is up in her room dying right now, just for the fun of it. I'm like, Mary, kill him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like, Mary, don't be a bitch, Like literally, if she was gonna get bread for.
Speaker 1: It too, like go ahead, like do it.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't the doctors just give you the Well he's on life support and he's like not talking, Like.
Speaker 1: This hypothetical makes no sense because don't you have the option anyway to like yank that motherfucker out.
Speaker 2: I don't know in this hypothetical that's not stable.
Speaker 5: Well, in this hypothetical, that's what I assume, And I wouldn't even use Mary. I would just ask the doctor and be like, yo, like we can't afford to keep him up for seven more days, like kill his ass.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's how it works. I think the doctor that comes to you and is like, it's just like too expensive to keep him going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna if the doctor hasn't said it, yeah, I'm gonna keep hinting and.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, like I really.
Speaker 2: Can't, Like I don't want to hit in my pockets. Pull the plug right fucking now, and I'll give you twenty five grand in the morning. Please just pull the plug. That's me to the doctor. Sorry, dad, but I'm pulling your plug.
Speaker 5: My dad has always said, though, this is so morbid, But he has said to us so fucking often. It's probably why I'm very morbid about the idea of getting old and dying. But he was like, I don't want to be a vegetable, Like don't fucking play with me, Like are you dumb?
Speaker 1: Like are you actually dumb?
Speaker 5: Like if I can't talk to you, why are you keeping me like Let He's like he's always like, let me go, don't like play with me real And I stand by that. But that's like a lie everybody who gets in that situation, I can't do it, and I keep my little old decrepit dad.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, you better keep pushing, girl. I want to come play.
Speaker 2: I want to come see you. I'll meet Chiney afterlife. Okay, I don't know what this one is with the titles insane, the title the mad Bomber.
Speaker 7: Dude, this episode is just fucked up, Like what a way to end the year, just people watching me correct the fuck up?
Speaker 2: Hell, well, know you're seeing our morals, like we're laying we're showing who you truly are as people.
Speaker 5: Dude, mad Like someone writing that was like, it's like the Mad Hatter but with bombs.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, they all have really clever titles. Again.
Speaker 1: Insurance Policy.
Speaker 2: A madman who has threatened to explode several bombs in crowded areas has been apprehended. Unfortunately, he has already planted the bombs and they are scheduled to go off in a short time. Sounds it's it is possible that hundreds of people may.
Speaker 1: Die, but there's someone out there, right, Why.
Speaker 2: Do all of them have to deal with death?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: Why are they?
Speaker 5: Why aren't they're just like fun ones like oh do I spit in someone's drink or not?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, exactly all.
Speaker 1: Of them are so incredibly more bid.
Speaker 2: It is possible that hundreds of people are gonna die. The authorities cannot make him divulge the location of the bombs by conventional methods. He refuses to say anything, and he requests a lawyer to protect his Fifth Amendment right against self incrimination and exasperation. Some high level official suggest torture.
Speaker 8: This would be illegal, but the official, or but the the official is sure that it will make him tell the truth in time for you to diffuse the bombs.
Speaker 2: What should you do?
Speaker 1: Torture the motherfucker?
Speaker 2: What if you know that the bomber can withstand torture himself but would talk if they were Oh this is it got crazy? Okay, what should you do?
Speaker 1: What if you've actually into torture?
Speaker 2: What if you knew that the bomber can withstand the torture himself but would talk if you were to torture his innocent wife instead? Oh my god, I'm.
Speaker 1: Ripping that bitch of nipples off.
Speaker 2: I'm literally I'm ripping her nipples off. I'm literally peeling her fucking fingernails up, like I'm putting bed of bamboo for a and I'm gonna let the bamboo grow through her because it grows really fast and it's really gnarly. I'm gonna put a rat cage on her stomach and starve the rat so it has to it starts eating through.
Speaker 1: So have you seen that somewhere? Did you just make that up?
Speaker 2: Like I don't torture people that way, I'm not weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I beat the living ship out of his wife, like are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: And the question, and then I would get a Nobel Peace Prize for beating the ship.
Speaker 1: Out of someone.
Speaker 2: I think it would just be like.
Speaker 5: No, I would be like, yeah, I did it, Like do you know what I had to do to save those people?
Speaker 1: I had to give this woman two black eyes?
Speaker 2: Kay, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: I would give the bomber a really good head, and.
Speaker 5: Then well, no, in this hypothetical, you can't make yourself like good at something, so like you can't all of a sudden be good at giving head.
Speaker 1: So it's like, how would you like, We're thank you for your life.
Speaker 2: She's making points, so you're.
Speaker 5: You would probably give like mediocre like but closer to like really gnarly, like almost scarring.
Speaker 4: And it would be such a good head that he would.
Speaker 2: Call off the attack, the attack and really like I turn actually like brave of He would call off the.
Speaker 1: Attack and switch the bombs for fireworks and start the pride for.
Speaker 2: This it becomes this coming out party because coming out YouTube extravaganza, the robin Hood Robber onto the robin Hood Robber.
Speaker 5: Like, I'm so sorry that all of these are just so funny because.
Speaker 2: Like like us immediately laughing at someone planting bombs, like that's all you need to know. Are people about us, That's all you need to know.
Speaker 9: No, the idea of someone like writing that, like you were so fucking bored.
Speaker 2: Like in what world does that ever? I mean that's probably happened before now, I.
Speaker 5: Don't know if it's like I don't know that just all of these are funny because they're all written so that someone can be a superhero. Yeah, Like all of them are like I'll take the I'll do it, like I'll take the l for the two.
Speaker 2: Like Okay, I don't know what this one is you witness a man rob a bank, but instead of keeping the money for himself, he donates it to a local orphanage. You know, this orphanage has been struggling for funding, and the money will allow the children to receive proper food, clothing, and medical care. If you report the crime, the money will be taken away from the orphanage and give him back to the bank. What should you do? Keep my fucking mouth shut.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm not reading all that again. Basically, a man robs a bank, you see it, but he gives all the money to an orphanage. Do you report the crime? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why would I report that?
Speaker 2: Fuck them kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a n arc Like wait, wait, wait, waita wait, I misheard you. I thought you said literally.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, let them keep the fucking money.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're saying that he like robbed the bank, but like gave the money to an orphanage.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, why would I say anything? Actually? I would be like can I get a little bit too?
Speaker 2: I'm hungry? Yeah, I go up to him and say give me fifty percent of that money for.
Speaker 1: Hell No, I'd be like, I'd be like, hey, can I get like fifty k. Like you're robbing a bank, You're you're walking away with a lot of money. I'm like, yeah, can I get fifty K? Please?
Speaker 2: I wonder how much? How much is like the average bank robbery, because I don't think it's one hundred grand or more than like half a million.
Speaker 5: Dollars's no way they're holding that much money. Look it up, there's no way they're holding that much money.
Speaker 1: Like, because we have been.
Speaker 2: Probably I feel like the average bank robbery is like four thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Matt, what God dude, the average bank robbery ended about four and thirty three dollars in.
Speaker 5: That is so sad and that was so raata account forlation.
Speaker 1: Isn't that like a felony? Also like robbing a bank?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like you go to jail for fifteen years, twenty years.
Speaker 1: For four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's embarrassing. Get a real job.
Speaker 5: Just kidding, Okay, then I guess yeah, like have the fucking money to the orphanage.
Speaker 1: They're gonna like literally feed like three people.
Speaker 2: I was about to say, you're not feeding an orphanage off of four thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So whoever made this one is just like not.
Speaker 2: Really mys logically, they're just missing the market.
Speaker 1: Thinking more about being a superhero.
Speaker 2: Okay, ummm, there's so many of them. Okay, these ones are like more fun, I think Telling a secret? Oh, telling a secret? Do you want to read this one?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Is this a fucking Google doc?
Speaker 1: Wait? Why is this on Texas dot Gov?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I switched to this website.
Speaker 1: Telling a Secret. Your friend tells you that they committed a crime.
Speaker 5: They explained that they were having trouble sleeping at night and feel you're the only one they can trust with their confession.
Speaker 1: A few days later, you read in the paper that someone has been arrested for your friend's crime. Do you go to the police and tell them what you know? Be, encourage your friend to confess and warn him.
Speaker 5: If he does not do so, you will tell see say nothing, because you will not betray your friend.
Speaker 1: I'm shutting the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Wait, but someone went to jail for your crime.
Speaker 5: Yeah, someone went to jail for your friend's crime. If like, a random white dude went to jail for your crime, I'm like whatever.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm like tip for tat.
Speaker 5: There's a white dude out and there's a white dude in unless it was like it was like if it was a POC, I'd be like, all right, girl, come on, like I'm like listen, like this is I mean, regardless of the person I'm sending, you're asked to jail, I'm gonna say. I'm gonna say, I'm literally I literally just told you I wouldn't send you to jail.
Speaker 1: If it was a white dude, you gotta wrested.
Speaker 2: See, that's that's the thing. I'm moretals lying in different places. Maybe you are morally corrupt.
Speaker 5: No, I am morally correct, bitch, Like that's the correct thing to do.
Speaker 1: It's to send a random white dude to do. I think said my random white dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 5: Like you're gonna tell me if like a tantamojo, I motherfucker got arrested for my crime, you're not gonna just let her go to the slammer, like let her.
Speaker 2: Go in that case, Like sure if it's like a bad person, like it's like Dexter he like kills only bad people. It's true, like Dexter kill.
Speaker 5: Imagine, Okay, if Bryce Hall got arrested for your crime, Like we're going and having a key tonight.
Speaker 1: Like we are celebrating a key.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's how I feel. I wouldn't snitch because I'm not a fucking snitch.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I'm still sending you to prison.
Speaker 1: You just want to send me the person for fun?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it depends on the crime. Also, like how long are you going away? Wait this one' is it like thirty days?
Speaker 1: No, it's I think it's supposed to be like Morita. No, if it's like a robbery, I'm like, go to jail. I'm likena go to jail, or like go to court. You're white, You'll be fine. You're like a white guy, Like, you'll be good.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 5: This one's called sarcastic friend. Your friend has a great sense of humor. However, sometimes his jokes involved making fun of others in appropriate ways. You will point out a physical flower, look for something od or different about a person, and.
Speaker 1: Make an unkind of comment. You feel uncomfortable when you're closer, No, I know, do you say something or just laugh? I laugh? Like what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's a safe space. It's behind closed doors.
Speaker 1: Like also, like, that's not your friend.
Speaker 5: If y'all aren't pointing at people and making like yourself feel better in a situation like what the point of.
Speaker 2: The morally correct thing to do is to correct your friend. But like I said in the very beginning, I don't give a shit like if I'm if you're not like going up to that person and making fun of them, who's it hurting? Like blissful ignorance? I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not saying like people should make fun of people in their face, do it behind their back like a normal person, Like that's what most people do.
Speaker 2: Guys, we're joking.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I think everybody needs to be made fun of. I get made fun of, so why can't make fun of other people? Hit and run Late one night, you're driving home in a bad rainstorm. A drunk reels out in front of your car and you try to stop, but.
Speaker 1: You hit him. Nobody sees you. The guy looks and smells if he is homeless. Wait, where's his going?
Speaker 2: I thought a drunk driver.
Speaker 5: HiT's I thought you've never even had a speeding ticket. Oh wait, you check to see how badly he is hurt and realized he's dead. You never even had a speeding ticket and are an upright professional with a family and A are well known and respect to your community. Do you make a report and honestly confess your crime or drive on home and forget about it, knowing no one is going to pursue the death of a homeless drunk.
Speaker 1: WHOA, this one's really targeted.
Speaker 2: I'm reporting it anonymously, and I'll I'll live with my demons. That's enough punishment for the crime. M.
Speaker 1: I literally I would kill myself, Like that's what I would do. I would actually kill myself.
Speaker 5: Also like also like the description of this, you like the guy looks and smells as if he is homeless, Like that is not an upstanding citizen, like to go to home and be like eww like after you just literally hit them with your car.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm reporting.
Speaker 1: Texan and Nature. So it makes sense that it's on this website.
Speaker 2: I'm reporting it unanimously.
Speaker 5: What are you doing? M, I'm snitching on myself because I would like, I'm gonna kill myself in prison anyway, so I'll let the family have satisfaction in throwing me in the slammer and then I'll kill myself.
Speaker 2: But no, that's the point, Like, no one knows that he's gonna there's no family.
Speaker 1: Then I'll just i'l sso kill myself just for fine.
Speaker 5: I'll still there for fun. So we have to normalize talking about no, we did not.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: These are so fucking whack.
Speaker 9: You buy a pile of clothing items on sale at your favorite department store.
Speaker 1: When you get home, you.
Speaker 5: Realize one of the items is not on the receipt? Do you go back to the store and pay for it? Fuck?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 5: Reread that you buy a pile of clothing items on sale, which I don't know why they're like saying that you buy a bunch of clothing items on sale at your favorite department store. When you get home, you realize one of the items is not on the receipt.
Speaker 1: Do you go back to the store and pay for or just let it go?
Speaker 2: Just let it go?
Speaker 5: Like literally, are you fucking insane? You have to be a fucking psychopath.
Speaker 1: To go back.
Speaker 2: You're fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Of you're such a freak.
Speaker 2: Like I went working the counter and someone was like, oh, like I drove home and like I noticed that, Like you didn't charge me for this. I would be like, you're a serial killer, and I am gonna charge you three times as much, Like for this product because you're actually.
Speaker 5: Dangerous and you're like I was like having so much fun sitting here on my phone on TikTok and now you're.
Speaker 2: Like you're ruining my fucking day.
Speaker 1: Okay. Also, you know what I just realized.
Speaker 5: These are twenty eight top moral dilemma questions by the Oxford Dictionary. Like these are like according to like this is literally a government document.
Speaker 1: That it's like, these are the like ways you know if someone's good or bad?
Speaker 5: Yeah, the shopping one, are you fucking kidding me? Are you actually kidding me? That being on here? Also the government of Texas talking about a homeless person and saying they're so.
Speaker 2: Stinky morally you should go and get it back.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's ethically you should know at.
Speaker 2: The bottom there's ethical dilemmas. So these are morals and then at the bottom it goes into.
Speaker 5: That was an ethical one. I think, yeah, that was an ethical one. The shopping one.
Speaker 2: Wait, what are ethics again?
Speaker 5: Ethics are like rules placed by society kind of so it's like a.
Speaker 1: Rule of thumb for society to bring it back. Yeah, like another ethical.
Speaker 2: I guess it's kind of both. Like morally, are you like okay enough to like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess, because it says ethics are defined as moral principles that govern a person's behavior when conducting in a certain activity like this. One says, you receive a package at your home that was delivered to the wrong address. The shipping will indicates it is a favorite item that you cannot afford to produce yourself.
Speaker 1: Do you keep it? I fucking keep it.
Speaker 5: I keep it because I'm an normal person, and I know that the person who actually ordered it will just email and be like, hey, my package was stolen, like this is so fucked up. I paid a lot like or like my package never arrived, and they'll get I think.
Speaker 2: I think in that case, I'm gonna try to find if it's like, if it's on my street or literally next door, I'm like, I'll just give it to me.
Speaker 1: It depends what it is. I can't lie. I'm taking it on bored.
Speaker 2: It's the new mew mupuffer.
Speaker 5: Cosy and I'm taking it and I'm wearing it every day in and out of the apartment. And the neighbor's gonna be so jealous and think that I got mine first, and really I stile there A friend gives you a gift for your birthday. Unfortunately, is the type of perfume you are extremely allergic to. Do you say something and ask for a receipt to return it or keep quiet?
Speaker 1: If that's your friend, why wouldn't you just be like, girl, the.
Speaker 5: Shit makes me itchy, like I know, literally twitch it, like stop playing?
Speaker 2: Exactly how was that ethic?
Speaker 1: Also? How was that ethics? I guess again, Yeah.
Speaker 5: Because it's like, on a societal standard, the manner driven thing is like, oh, if you have manners, you just stay quiet and you like accept the gift. But me and my dumb fuck friends don't act like that with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we tell each other the truth. If it's burning my skin, like I'm not, I'm not weird, I don't give a shit. I'm like, Oh, let me go get some good shit that I like the smell of.
Speaker 1: Get rich.
Speaker 5: Your friend offers you an opportunity to make a great deal of money very quickly. He has arranged to set up an offshore account for your profits. He will not tell you exactly how he's making this money, but you get the impression that it is not exactly legal. He only wants an investment of five hundred dollars and promises to you that you will have enough from your minimal investment that you will never need to work again. Do you a give him the five hundred? Deciding if you don't know how he is making it, you're in the clear. Two demand to know the details before getting involved.
Speaker 1: Three Decide you want no.
Speaker 5: Part of this as you as you trust your instinct that the offer is shady and you might even get in legal trouble.
Speaker 1: I'm shutting the funck. I'm gonna give me you five hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I give run me my fucking money.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I'm like, well, I didn't know what he was doing.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get scammed by fucking cash app scammers. Give us two hundred dollars and I'll make it four thousands.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what, how the fuck are you gonna do that?
Speaker 5: Like, actually, okay, because you rent over my phone? How am I sending you rent? Like that makes no sense? Like how do I give you? Like I literally like type in my phone like it's a calculator app, and then I get to live.
Speaker 2: Here start paying me renting bitcoin?
Speaker 1: I know, Like why, I don't even know how you would do that?
Speaker 5: Like I genuinely like if you put me in a room and you were like, you can't google it, but you have to figure out how to like figure out bitcoin, I would like just crumble.
Speaker 1: I would like have to kill myself.
Speaker 2: Same actually same, No, what did I ask though?
Speaker 1: Just now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I asked a question.
Speaker 1: But then I did not hear you ask a question.
Speaker 2: You're talking.
Speaker 1: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Oh, well it doesn't matter. We'll listen back and it'll be there and it'll be unanswered forever.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is insane, A difficult choice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you and your family that that's underlined by the way I'm gonna like say, I'm gonna emphasize what's underline.
Speaker 1: It's only two things.
Speaker 9: You and your family love the beach and decide to spend a weekend in an isolated beach cabin. Your teenage daughter often gets bored on your getaways, so you make plans to take your niece along. As soon as you arrive, a storm is looming on the horizon and the water looks rough. You tell the girls they can get ready to swim, but to come back and help unload the car. They are so excited they do not pay attention to the last part of what you say, and run down to the beach to swim. You do not realize they have done so until you hear your daughter scream. You realize they are both caught in a strong current and might be swept out to see you are a good swimmer. No, you can save one of them. You have a difficult choice to make.
Speaker 5: Do you save your niece first, as she is a poor swimmer and will not be able to last as long as your daughter, or be save your daughter first because although she is a strong swimmer swimmer and may be able to last longer for you to come back after saving your niece. You cannot stand the idea of I'm saving my daughter.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Like.
Speaker 2: What but if the daughter can swim better?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm that doesn't mean swimming.
Speaker 5: I've been in rough currents, same she could swim, like, she could swim all she wants. Like if the ocean wants her, it's taking her. I'm like, we can drag the nise onto the shore and.
Speaker 1: Resuscitate her like a little game, Like life is a little game.
Speaker 2: And I'll um, I think I'm gonna save the niece and then go after my daughter. But also I'm answering that as someone who will most likely never have kids in his entire life, and I kind of don't care. And I'm also a narcissist.
Speaker 1: So I just am like, I'm saving my fucking daughter. Are you kidding me? That one's mine? That one's literally mine.
Speaker 2: But like also imagine like going to your sister and being like.
Speaker 1: Your kid, don't I'd save my daughter and kill myself.
Speaker 6: Duh.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's not the answer to every fucking moral dilemma.
Speaker 5: Well it's my it's it's the quick fan. These are the rest of them are like so fucking whack.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, oh is this the insurance policy? When you read.
Speaker 5: Maybe you have worked years to be successful in your father's business, you felt you were obligated to take over, as he worked his whole life to build.
Speaker 1: The business left to him by his father.
Speaker 5: However, the large businesses in town have seriously cut into profits, and for several years you and your family have just managed to scrape by. Your father's health has declined.
Speaker 1: And he has been hospitalized.
Speaker 5: He has a substantial life insurance policy that expires at midnight. If he dies before midnight, you will inherit enough money to pursue a career care you've always dreamed of and provide at No.
Speaker 1: Listen what the government wrote.
Speaker 5: Do you one pinch the ostygen line making it impossible for your dad to die? Or smother him with a pillow?
Speaker 2: Oh, making it impossible for him?
Speaker 5: Oh, making it possible for him? Did the problem? Let him suggest a solution and go by what he says. See, do you nothing. You cannot imagine living your life if you terminate your dad.
Speaker 1: I just say pinching the oxygen.
Speaker 2: I'm pinching the oxygen.
Speaker 5: I'm pinching the shit out of it, like actually personally, because like in this hypothetical, like obviously it's my dad.
Speaker 1: I would talk to my dad and he'd be like, you know what, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, you're right, let me try.
Speaker 5: But yeah, the government saying pinch his oxygen to making it impossible for him to die, and then using the term terminate your dad.
Speaker 2: Germinate, terminate. I'm looking to see if I have anything else to talk about, because I feel like we did that for enough time. But i have nothing else to talk about, and I've talked about everything in the last two weeks. I'm all out of topics. Yo yo, yo, oy oil.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I think that's it for the episode.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm trying to think of anything else I want to say. I know I gave my big sappy speech in the last episode because I miss calculated, and actually this.
Speaker 2: Is I was wondering why you did that in that episode. I was like, girl, we still have one more.
Speaker 1: Because I was like, Okay, it's Christmas.
Speaker 2: It feels good.
Speaker 1: Days in seven days, it'll be the first.
Speaker 5: Like I thought that this episode was going to go up on the first, but I miss calculated because I forgot that there's thirty.
Speaker 1: One days in December.
Speaker 2: You're thirty one days. You're thirty one days in December.
Speaker 1: Why isn't there the same amount of days and every month? It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: Driving on nine, my daddy's got a shotgun. You sing it right, I sing it.
Speaker 5: Wrong, but I sing it right. Yeah, I know, but I just started going with you, so, you know, embarrassed the living fuck out of yourself.
Speaker 2: Let's do some mediana. I have no new music for you, guys. I have one new song, Cigara by Fabio Kara Karama Karamuya. It's a great song. It has bird chirps. It's very natural sounding. I think that's something that I really like in music that I don't think enough people utilize is like water sounds and like bird sounds, and just like nature.
Speaker 1: Sounds, you already column uses that they're.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's like a really uh a lost art and we need to bring it back. And even like like park sounds like recording like conversations at a park, or like recording like out of your street window in New York City and just hearing streets sounds like hearing that in a song. I'm like, oh, I feel like I'm home, but I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, you feel like you're home you come from like the most quiet, Like.
Speaker 2: No, I just meant like home is a feeling, not a place.
Speaker 5: That was deep that was that's literally like such a saying like you didn't make it up, girl.
Speaker 2: I bet if you look that up, it's not a thing.
Speaker 1: Are you actually kidding right now? You're fucking trolling.
Speaker 2: I had something to say that deep saying that you just made up? Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna disappear and you guys will never hear from me again.
Speaker 2: I think I don't know if I did this song before. Kimmy By Bogden, Oh my god, Oh okay, yeah, Razinsky is that it boggedin Razinsky? Come on, Wig like turns up every fucking song.
Speaker 5: You are insane. Come on, Wig, turns up every single song.
Speaker 2: It's really great. And then I'm gonna say Protection by Massive Attack and Tracy.
Speaker 1: Thorne, Tracey.
Speaker 5: Tracey, I kicked a boy by the Sundays writing Gold by MF. Doom knocks me off my feet, Stevie, you wonder and put me.
Speaker 1: Down the kran Boweries.
Speaker 5: And then I started watching this is gonna shock a lot of people. Oh yeah, I started watching Kevin Hart's new show, and it's actually so fucking insane.
Speaker 2: It's really it.
Speaker 5: Literally it's it's insane because it actually did catch me so off guard.
Speaker 1: I'm only two episodes in.
Speaker 2: That little motherfucker can act. He can.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: He's like he's like really good at showing like nothing but fear and desperation and like human cowardness, like cowardliness in the face.
Speaker 2: Like he's got like a whole short male audience on his back. He's carrying them into the new year.
Speaker 1: He's like killing fit all of them on there.
Speaker 5: But yeah, that's it for Media Live yourself, love yourself.
Speaker 2: Happy New Year, See you in the new year.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, Drew, What are you doing?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What was that hand signal you were just doing?
Speaker 2: I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: Drew was throwing up illuminanti.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, Oh my god, we're gonna be her. I just want to say, twenty twenty two will not be my year. I know everyone goes into the new year being like, this is my year, this is it. Twenty twenty two will probably be the most terrifying, terrorizing year.
Speaker 1: Of my life. I feel like there will be a black cloud cast.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. When I say something is.
Speaker 5: Coming, I see how I'm talking about me and you have to make it about you.
Speaker 2: I'm saying something is coming.
Speaker 1: Well, something's coming for you, but something bigger is coming for me.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying in general and the world, something is coming. Something is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: No, and I'm not talking about the world.
Speaker 2: I just want to a bit chat clip it when the big thing happens. I'm feeling alien invasion. We found a block a moon? No, we found Have you heard about that? Actually?
Speaker 1: No, Because I don't think about things that aren't happening.
Speaker 2: A Chinese rover that is just roving the moon found a giant, like a massive fucking cube, an unnatural shaped cube, just on the fucking moon. And they took pictures of it, and over the last like four days they've been driving towards it.
Speaker 1: They just be like, ship there now.
Speaker 2: But I just think it's really interesting that, like that's just something that happened. I'm not saying it's aliens. I'm just like, like, what is it? It's just it's cool to think.
Speaker 1: It's a fucking box. It's a PR package. It's an Addison ray item, beauty PR package that she asked the moon.
Speaker 5: Look at this, y'all, like, don't say that is you were showing me a picture of fucking nothing right now?
Speaker 1: Are you actually kidding me? True? Give me that photo right now. And I'm moving up to the camera.
Speaker 2: No they can see, will insert the photo.
Speaker 4: You on the moon?
Speaker 1: Like what is that?
Speaker 2: I'm not That's what I'm saying. What the fuck is it?
Speaker 1: There's nothing there. It's a fucking girl.
Speaker 2: You show you Okay, you're spreading misinformation. I did not show you that photo.
Speaker 1: You showed me the circle, which is no different.
Speaker 2: This is different. This is.
Speaker 5: It's literally the rover seeing another fucking rover on the other side of the fucking.
Speaker 4: Massive and the top down photo is crazy. What the hell is the top down photo?
Speaker 2: This one? I think so like this one?
Speaker 4: Yes, what is that?
Speaker 2: Literally? What is that?
Speaker 1: Y'all are actually so fucking gonna lie.
Speaker 2: That's wicked.
Speaker 4: That looks like something from Fortnite.
Speaker 2: It's literally there. There is a fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: The Fortnite crash.
Speaker 2: No, there was a Fortnite event and everybody was like, oh, it's like the Fortnite promotion for the new season because they did like a cube thing. I don't fucking know, I don't play that game, but quite quite eerie.
Speaker 1: They all are so annoying.
Speaker 5: Y'all are so annoying, like Kui acting more interested in it to piss me off, Like it's literally fucking nothing.
Speaker 2: It's huge though, it's like absurdly big, which is the other thing.
Speaker 5: I'm like, that's what people say about my big honking vagina.
Speaker 2: So new Alien Invasion coming soon?
Speaker 4: Should do another hour about the cube?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should.
Speaker 1: So annoying? All right, well, happy New Years, you guys.
Speaker 5: There's no such thing as aliens. That cube is stupid nothing matters. You should think about your real life and the people around you, because you're not going to space anytime.
Speaker 2: It's about to be our real life. If it is something crazy, think about it. You know what, we're gonna go up to that fucking test eract. I'm gonna call it a testa ract. It could be it could be the fourth dimension, the portal to the fourth dimension.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and y'all can go in there.
Speaker 2: It could be exactly.
Speaker 5: Y'all are so annoying, Like you're literally one of the most annoying people ever.
Speaker 1: Anyways, I'll see you know.
Speaker 2: If it's the moon's vagina.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be the first person on the moon.
Speaker 5: Alright, Bye, Happy New Year, he said, you guys,