Speaker 1: From Hollywood.
Speaker 2: See you.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to Ryan Air on Air with a Ryan Seacret.
Speaker 4: FM. Felicia is on the phone in Downey, Felicia, Good morning, Hi, good morning.
Speaker 3: Well tell us what's going on. Apparently you had a one night stand with somebody you work with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, okay, so I started a new job and this is like my dream job. Like I'm super excited. I've worked really hard for this. And anyway, I've been meeting a lot of my coworkers and then it turns out I had a one night stand with one of them about like a year ago. And yeah, he seems to like remember, because he's like super awkward around me, but he hasn't brought it up. Of course he remembers, yeah, but like I don't I don't know should I bring it up? Like should I make a joke around it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I like I wonder if he's maybe in a relationship right now. That's why he's being weird. It's just I don't know. I'm just not sure how to play this, you know, so I need advice.
Speaker 4: I've seen your eyes all wide. Go ahead.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm actually processing all this information and like kind of trying to put myself in your shoes, and like, what would I do? Dream jobs? And I wouldn't bring it up. I just move on with life.
Speaker 6: And that was in the past, never happened. How would you bring it up? Hey, I remember that night?
Speaker 1: No no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, it just it never happened. I mean unless he brings up then you can make a joke. I guess about it.
Speaker 4: Right, How long ago was it?
Speaker 7: It was a year ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But now, Felicia, is there attraction here? You obviously had the attraction back in the day when you guys had the one night stand. How do you shut that off?
Speaker 5: I mean it was it was kind of like a pretty clear you know, yes there is attraction, but nothing more kind of thing.
Speaker 4: So that's it.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I.
Speaker 4: Don't really know.
Speaker 3: Siciny's right on this one. You do not bring this up. This happened. It's water under the bridge.
Speaker 4: We move on.
Speaker 3: If he makes a joke about it, then he opens the door, and that's a different scenario.
Speaker 4: But right now, it's business as usual.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, focus on the job.
Speaker 4: Thanks Felicia, thank you that I know, and the dream job too.
Speaker 3: Business as usual. Let's come back here one of two point seven Kiss FM. It is Ryan Seacrest here. Do you like a guy that wears cologne or not?
Speaker 6: Siceny, it can't be too strong, but yes I do.
Speaker 4: Have you ever had an opinion that mine was too strong? Tanya?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 4: Yes, thanks for being thoughtful about your response.
Speaker 1: That gets into personal space more than the usual person.
Speaker 4: Maybe technically it's strong because you're too close.
Speaker 8: I just prefer songs. I prefer no colones.
Speaker 4: Your husband doesn't wear colonne, doesn't have a scent in aroma.
Speaker 6: He hasn't a Roman. It's good, Okay.
Speaker 4: Easy on the inflection. Okay, Wow, it's just weird.
Speaker 6: But no, he doesn't wear colone. I don't like it. I love a subtle scent.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 3: I take two that I found and mixed them. One is sand the woody, and one is rosy.
Speaker 6: Your smell's always good, yeah, thinks.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 3: I was bringing up because I was reading this morning about the most popular smells ranked by people. None of my colone' is not on there. But number three is cold mountain air. Number two is the smell of after it rains, and number one is the smell of freshly baked bread.
Speaker 6: But these aren't colognes.
Speaker 4: No, these are just smells.
Speaker 6: In general, freshly baked bread.
Speaker 4: In a bottle a cologne.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Well, like I would love to smell like a chocolate chip cookie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the vanilla ascent, I like, mixed with sandalwood or something like that.
Speaker 3: I hear our intern Amy's boyfriend. I know he had a boyfriend until they taped it up here on the screen.
Speaker 10: There's a boyfriend in her line where you have a boyfriend, Yeah, and he does work alone. I like to say more like fragrance than cologne. Like you guys are just talking about like I think there's like cologne versus fragrance. I want someone to smell like something that I would maybe want to wear, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh really, so like like a fragrance ascent that would work on you.
Speaker 6: That's what him like, a sex fragrance.
Speaker 4: Well sand of wooden rose. I think that's very like that. Everybody can like.
Speaker 6: Wood and rose, right, I love that scent on a guy.
Speaker 4: That's our intern Amy.
Speaker 3: She's new so I just learned she has a boyfriend, and now I know what fragrance he wears.
Speaker 4: His name is Luke. I know so much right now.
Speaker 6: The typing fast in la Or is he back in Boston? No, he lives in the Bay Area, Actually the Bay.
Speaker 3: Area College in Boston. You're interning here and he lives in the Bay Area.
Speaker 10: Yes, I no, crazy, crazy world we live in.
Speaker 3: Later this week, I'm gonna find out how you met because Mark tells me here it's just passing me notes that you met on the floor of your dorm.
Speaker 10: Yes, yes, yes, outside of the elevators.
Speaker 4: How bab.
Speaker 1: Love it.
Speaker 4: We'll get to that this week. Getting to know our new intern Amy.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: That's a complicated relationship in so many different Well.
Speaker 1: Because they go to school together, right, You guys are going to school together, but the summer's off right now?
Speaker 4: Yes, all right, So Tanya has brought it to our attention.
Speaker 3: I haven't noticed this necessarily, but Tanya has pointed this out to Cisany and I that she's becoming too competitive.
Speaker 4: Was the word that you used? And you don't like how it's making you come off.
Speaker 8: I don't like what it's bringing out in me. And I used to be very go with the flow. I would like play games, but not really care so much, you know, like I like to be a part of but I don't need to win, and lately we've been doing like more game nights with people and I feel like I'm getting super competitive and I don't like the.
Speaker 4: Side of bringing out I don't.
Speaker 8: Know, like this fiery side that I didn't even know that I had, and I don't like it. I don't want to be this way, but it's like coming out.
Speaker 3: But it's just so you know. I'm not speaking for you, Systaney, but tell me if you agreed disagree. I have not seen that edge here. I've not seen you that we're.
Speaker 6: Not playing a game. We're not playing a game.
Speaker 4: Well, this is all fun and games guys.
Speaker 6: No, No, I mean like actual game.
Speaker 1: But you know what I do see every now and then. We have played games in the many years that we've done this show, like match game.
Speaker 4: Sure you just changed there when you said it. I saw that, Yeah, I know it's it.
Speaker 1: There is a slight like spark like you said yeah yes.
Speaker 8: And I don't like it. I like being just go with the flow, like have fun. There's no need to win.
Speaker 3: See you could like I it's funny. I don't get competitive with like games per se. It's sports. So if I if I can't do well, I just don't play it ever. Okay, for example, basketball never, there's a long list, actually I have never.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you need like a lot of players.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I even if I can pick up games and one on one right, yeah?
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 3: I just think get involved because I was really bad bowling. For example, if we go bowling, you might see that side of me.
Speaker 6: I'm like bowling.
Speaker 3: I love to bowl. I really loved to bowl. I don't do it enough. I loved to bowl. Every time I go. That side comes out of me.
Speaker 6: Competitive.
Speaker 4: I do get competitive. I get also, I get a litw upset.
Speaker 1: It's more just internal though. You just want to beat your own I mean, yeah, I guess you do want.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to beat the people, and I want to show off my skills because I do say I'm decent.
Speaker 4: I do say I'm good at it.
Speaker 3: So when you're not good at something and you say you're good at it, then you go in and you're let down in so many different ways.
Speaker 6: But I'm not great.
Speaker 4: All right, we should bowl?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 8: I don't want to play with you guys, because I don't want to get angry.
Speaker 4: Well, what game? What game would we play together?
Speaker 8: I mean, we could play My favorite game is fish bowl. So you like all write down something on a piece of paper, you put it in the bowl, and then you have to like act.
Speaker 6: It out one round and then one round you like, for example, okay, like charades. Yes, one of the rounds is like charades.
Speaker 4: Okay, well that's a new one.
Speaker 6: No, no, it is new. It's like a new one.
Speaker 4: It's a difference.
Speaker 6: There's three rounds. One is charades.
Speaker 8: One you can say you like, explain the word, and then the last round you use one word to explain the word.
Speaker 6: I'm so bad at charide.
Speaker 4: Could we play this on the air? Wants to demo it out? One morning?
Speaker 8: We could probably play the Yeah, we could probably play the first round for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, we'll figure this out later. Too much Pressure's kiss. So if you're swiping on dating apps your matches are dwindling, Today's to day. You'll get more matches immediately, Michaul, Like, I guess I'm talking to you. Yeah, yeah, update your dating profile.
Speaker 4: I can help. When's the last time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I just learned that if I changed the age that I would get more matches, but I didn't know about anything else.
Speaker 8: Well, anything fresh, probably well, ye your age range, you're gonna get way more possibility.
Speaker 2: But like for example, on Riya, you only get a certain amount of day. So I had already did my day like swiping, and then once I changed the age, I had a whole new friend.
Speaker 1: The limit the amount of people that can match with you, you know why, Sysney Why?
Speaker 8: So I found out that now dating apps are like social media where people are just going and just mindlessly scrolling for hours and hours and hours. I think they're putting in like a limit so that people stop.
Speaker 1: Like really commit to.
Speaker 8: The yes, exactly commit to the swipe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it does, you'd be like, I like, I like, I don't like like you just do it for hours and hours, So now you'd like stop on someone's profile.
Speaker 3: Looks you're on Riyah. I thought that was like a invite only thing.
Speaker 2: I had a few friends that were on it, so referral, but it's not like entertainment, And I feel like now everyone gets accepted. But I still have a friend that's been on it for the wait lists.
Speaker 6: A vip okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in industry, but does that who she wants to be secretly want to be on it too?
Speaker 4: Ryan ye Aple keep telling me to get on this ray of thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's help you with the profile.
Speaker 3: Nah, I just got my Apple Pay. Although I could take somebody out in Apple Pay. It'd be pretty cool, wasn't it.
Speaker 4: I mean, they would think you're so hip, they would think I'm.
Speaker 6: One time we went.
Speaker 8: To dinner with our friend who just started using Apple Pay too, and the check came for dinner and she literally put her phone up to the check.
Speaker 4: I didn't know that you needed guys. You actually told me that now, So.
Speaker 6: Just PSA, do not you need a machine.
Speaker 3: An entire sea of water cannot sink a ship unless it gets inside. Likewise, the negativity of the world cannot bring you down unless you let.
Speaker 4: It seat inside your soul.
Speaker 6: Don't let it in.
Speaker 3: I think we need to give some guidance. It looks like here Mary Ann is on the phone, Mary and good morning.
Speaker 4: How are you?
Speaker 8: Good morning?
Speaker 7: I'm okay, how are.
Speaker 4: You doing well?
Speaker 3: So you're calling for a little bit of feedback about your fiance and something he's trying to do.
Speaker 7: Yes, I am, I need some major help.
Speaker 4: Okay, what's the story.
Speaker 7: So we just started planning our wedding and we're pretty dead set on doing a destination wedding in Italy. But here's just saying my fiance really wants to send out a survey to everyone we'd want to invite, just to see who could make the trip. And like, I guess I get that. I understand where he's coming from, but I also feel like, if we're gonna do this, we should just go for it. Like we've dreamed of having a destination wedding for you years, and now that it's actually happening, I feel like it should be us making the decision and not waiting for everyone else's approval. I'm just wondering, like, do y'all even think this is smart to do? Or does it just open the door to too many opinions? Tanya, I know you got married in Mexico. Did you survey your guests first? Or like, I don't really know what to do.
Speaker 8: Our biggest thing was does it matter to you if everybody that you want comes?
Speaker 4: Or what was the lens you looked through?
Speaker 6: Or yeah, or doing it at a destination.
Speaker 8: We knew doing it a destination, everybody that we wanted there wouldn't necessarily be able to come, but we were okay with that because we really, really really wanted a destination.
Speaker 3: So I feel like, meaning she didn't really care so much about those other people to come. But yeah, it was like it was fine with it that they couldn't come, right, Like you invited me that you were you can't.
Speaker 8: I mean like he's sending out a survey to make sure that all those people can make it. So I feel like he obviously want every single person that he's serving to be at the wedding, in which case I just don't think that's going to be the case if it's in Italy.
Speaker 6: So I think you have to make the decision.
Speaker 8: Is it more important for you to get married where you want or do you want everybody?
Speaker 1: What's the survey? Is it gonna be multiple questions? Is it literally just like can you come these dates?
Speaker 6: This is right?
Speaker 7: Yeah? I think he has a two questions. One would be like would you be able to make this weekend? If not, what we can?
Speaker 11: Would you know?
Speaker 4: I don't hate it. I don't hate it's trying include everybody.
Speaker 1: You're not going to please everybody. And then there's many people coming back with all these different dates.
Speaker 6: It's gonna have so much stress.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I feel like I'm just gonna have to make like a spreadsheet or like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think you know, Tanya is a good point. You got to decide do you want everybody to be there or not. If you do want everybody to be there, then the survey is fine. But you're gonna have to determine where you move it to if everybody can't make it there. It's kind of a big ask to go to Italy for your wedding, you know. Yeah, there's a lot to ask for so, uh, but I don't I like him trying to include I think that's a nice first step actually, But about.
Speaker 4: The stress of weddings, there's just so much stress.
Speaker 3: Don't add more stress, for sure, don't make it more difficult than it already is going to be.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're gonna be married for the rest of your life. It's stress going to be.
Speaker 6: It's worth the stress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Marian, good luck, congratulations.
Speaker 7: Thank you guys, all right, bye, good luck, have a good morning.
Speaker 6: You two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it. I get it.
Speaker 3: It's a lot to ask if probably gonna have to determine, Like, look, a third can't make it, but we still want to go, right.
Speaker 1: I think you just go immediate family, close relatives first and then actually, Elope, oh gosh, here he goes.
Speaker 4: Oh my, that predictable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of the elopement, it was the best first date I've ever been on. And at the end she said to save the good night kiss for the second day. That seems kind of cute but also kind of awkward and like teasing. But now she's not responding, so there's no second date on the books, So that's why we're here for this second date update. Dating is not fun. Let's just call it what it is. Dating is not the first it's not fun.
Speaker 1: It's not It is when you find the right person, and then when you're dating that one person.
Speaker 3: In the first date, if it's the right person, sure, fun. Not fun until the fourth date, when you know the person you can actually be yourself.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's very exciting at the beginning.
Speaker 4: You don't when was the last time you went on a date?
Speaker 1: Last week, Michael, when I went to Kigo, but with someone you don't know when I don't know?
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the point, Tanya.
Speaker 6: You it's saying, yeah, no, I bet it.
Speaker 1: I do get There are bad dates, right, I mean you had to like kiss all the frogs to get to the prints.
Speaker 4: Whatever.
Speaker 6: Fine, I get that part.
Speaker 1: But once you're in it, even that first date with the right person is so great. In that very beginning, first few dates are amazing. Even some dates with the wrong person are amazing.
Speaker 3: Let's get to Nathan, Nathan, Hi, Nathan, Okay, want to make sure you're still there after all of that. So you went on this first date. You said it was the best first date you've ever been on. Why what was so amazing?
Speaker 11: Yeah? So her name was Jackie. I met her on Riah. I was really pumped about it. I mean, looking at her profiles, she seemed perfect. I messaged her. We went out and Anaheim, in the packing district. There's this awesome little cocktail bar. It's called the Blind Rabbit. We went there. It was so cool. We had a blast, and at the end it was really I don't even know how to put this. It was like super hot.
Speaker 4: What do you mean it's hot? What was super hot?
Speaker 1: Like sexy?
Speaker 11: It's just yeah, like the way she looked and the way she talked, and the way she was touching me, like she was being very physical. Her hands were on my arms and my hand. For appetizers, we got these stuffed mushrooms and she like fed me one and kind of lingered.
Speaker 4: You know, the whole night.
Speaker 11: It was just very exciting. And then you know that you know that moment on a date when it's time to kiss and everybody knows it, like if a kiss is gonna happen, it's gonna happen right now. We had that moment. She called it out. She got all close. She whispered to me, Nope, not yet, save it for date number two. And dude, I seriously had butterflies. I texted her the next day, and then day after that, and then the third day after and nothing. I got nothing back.
Speaker 4: After the first day. Did you drop her off? Did she take an uber?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 4: How did she get home? Yeah?
Speaker 11: So we both uber to the cod A lounge, so we I walked her out. I waited for her to get her uber. We had that moment she got it in the uber and then.
Speaker 3: She I'm thinking, I'm just wondering, should he have said, give me a safe arrival text once you get home, then you would have known, like she would have. She would have not not texted you because she would want you to know she got home safely, and she would have texted you, and you'd already have started the text back and forth for the second date.
Speaker 4: I think you might have missed a beat on that. Maybe well I could have saved it's a good.
Speaker 1: Deal breaker.
Speaker 3: Who are you guys the experts? This is not funny, this is your life.
Speaker 11: No, but it's embarrassing almost.
Speaker 3: So we have uh, what's her name, Jackie? I guess the back room is telling me the Jackie's on the line. We're gonna talk to her next. We're gonna find out why she's blowing you off after stuff in a mushroom in your mouth, So hold on one second. I mean, that's what happened the guy I'm picturing the stuff mushrooms, which I'm a fan of.
Speaker 4: I love garlicy breaded stuff.
Speaker 1: But like, where do you get a stuff backery in studio city? For sure?
Speaker 4: Often No, I don't. I don't see him as much as I want to.
Speaker 8: Me too.
Speaker 3: We're gonna talk to Jackie. It's a second date update Kiss FM one a two point seven Kiss FM. Now in a second date update. Nathan's on the phone. So Nathan, be very quiet here, Nathan. We have Jackie on the line. We're gonna ask her why she's blowing you off after this date, because uh, it doesn't really add up right because you say it was the most amazing day, was the best you've ever had. First day, she fed you food and then at the end, before she got into the uber you were at the kissing moment, she said, let's save it for the second day. Okay, fine, cute, But now she won't respond to you for a second day. Why. There's got to be a why. You want to know the why, So we're gonna find.
Speaker 4: Out for you.
Speaker 11: Thank you, Ryan.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on one second, be very quiet, we're going to talk to Jackie. Now.
Speaker 3: Hi Jackie, how are you. It's Ryan and Ciany and Tanya. You're on the air here kiss FM.
Speaker 5: Hi, Hi Ryan, I'm good.
Speaker 3: How are you super good? Thank you so much for asking and checking. I appreciate that. Well, here we are and we're calling you about a guy you met on Reya named Nathan.
Speaker 4: Does that sound familiar?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: Tell me why you like? Okay, so, why did you want to go out with him? And when you did go out with him? Was he what you expected?
Speaker 7: Yeah? He was.
Speaker 9: We had a really we had a really nice time. We went to a really fun bar and had a couple of drinks and there was chemistry and everything.
Speaker 1: Have you talked to him since?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 9: No, I just I mean he was cute and he was funny, but I didn't, you know, I don't know him that well. We just went out the one time.
Speaker 3: Wait, cute and funny seems good, right.
Speaker 9: It was, But it just felt I just I felt like something was a little bit off, like maybe he's got other stuff going on. I don't know, what do.
Speaker 4: You mean, I don't know. I don't understand.
Speaker 9: Well, I got home and I showed my roommate his picture that night, and she said that she matched with him like seven years ago.
Speaker 4: To meaning he's been single for too long or well, like I just think.
Speaker 9: You've been on the app since twenty seventeen.
Speaker 8: Like there is nothing really with that.
Speaker 4: Did he go Did your roommate go out with him?
Speaker 9: Yeah, she went out with him back in the day.
Speaker 4: And how did she feel about the guy?
Speaker 9: I think she thought he was nice, but then they never like they just went on one date and then.
Speaker 4: Possible does he know that he dated your roommate as well?
Speaker 6: I don't think that's the issue. She's not upset about the roommate.
Speaker 8: She's upset that he's been on the dating app for.
Speaker 9: I feel like I have a bad sign that he's been like swiping and dating for most of a decade.
Speaker 1: Like, no, there's nothing that.
Speaker 9: He won't grow up.
Speaker 1: Did he not have a relationship in those seven years at all? Do you know if he was single? Question?
Speaker 9: I I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Like, what if he was single seven years ago and then he was in a relationship for four years and then he's back on the apps back on.
Speaker 9: That's I guess that's possible.
Speaker 4: So, Jackie, would you ever want to go out with the guy again?
Speaker 9: I don't know. I just I feel really hesitant about that. I've neated a lot of guys who just want to do like a date or two, and then they kind of lose interest because they're not really interested in anything else.
Speaker 1: Is that why you didn't kiss him?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 9: Uh yeah? Like I don't really. I mean, I just met him. I wanted to save it for a second date.
Speaker 4: But you're not going to have a second date. It sounds like, I, yeah, I don't Okay, I'm just going.
Speaker 3: To bring him into I'm here on the phone, Nathan, Jackie Jackie, Nathan, Nathan, you're hearing all of this. What's the deal with your decade run on? Riah?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 11: Hi Jackie. First of all, I have not been swiping and dating for seven years straight?
Speaker 4: Like, did you do?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 4: You mmate? I don't, I don't.
Speaker 11: Maybe I don't know. I don't know if I went out with your roommate.
Speaker 3: Have you been on this dating app the whole time without a relationship?
Speaker 11: Absolutely not. I've had relationships since, you know, they just haven't worked out. And when I'm single again, I just go back to the apps.
Speaker 8: And there's nothing wrong if you're on dating app for seven years. I just would like to pay out.
Speaker 4: We heard you the first time.
Speaker 9: How great could you be if like, none of your relationships are working out.
Speaker 11: I just I am feeling very judged right now.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: You know, I have not been just dating random girls for seven years straight. This is that's you know. I've met a few nice girls, and I've had a couple of month long, two month long relationships, but I've just not met the right one.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 6: Are you guys judgment here?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 4: Judgment? Okay, Okay, Jackie, you thought he was you?
Speaker 3: He likes you. Clearly he does, because here we are. You thought he was funny?
Speaker 4: Can you on the dating up for so long?
Speaker 3: Can he get past any of this? Or do we move on? Like what's the deal? Does he get another shot? Or do we move on? That's where we are.
Speaker 9: I mean, I like that he went to so much trouble that he called Ryan Seacrest talk to me.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 4: The guy really did put himself out there.
Speaker 11: I'm one Saturday night.
Speaker 10: You and me.
Speaker 9: Okay, yes I know, Yes, it's.
Speaker 3: Lucky kiss on air with Ryan Seacrest. Good morning, It's kiss FM right now. Siciny is having a squabble up.
Speaker 6: I am having a squabble.
Speaker 4: What's squad?
Speaker 1: I'm kind of winning though. I feel like I'm winning him over with this.
Speaker 6: Whole to day.
Speaker 3: Were competitive? No, we're just talking about that. In fact, you went right to winning the case. It shows the competitive edge. And by the way, you are competitive. Did you ever say you're not?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I'm not. I never said I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Oh, well, you are competitive.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's in my nature to the aries in me. So we have we are. We are blessed with.
Speaker 1: Two avocado trees in our backyard.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 6: One of them is giant.
Speaker 1: It is like thirty feet tall and umbrellas our backyard and gives us amazing shade.
Speaker 6: I never want to cut that tree down.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: The other one is like a stumpy little tree that's leaning to the side and serves no shade whatsoever. But it does give us avocado where the other one does not give us any avocados. The little one gives us about twenty Michael County. The day he thinks he'll give it'll give us forty this season.
Speaker 4: It's gonna yield forty.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know, but it is in such an awkward spot in our backyard that is, in my opinion, more in the way. And I just think that we have children, we have we're playing baseball back there, like we need this space, and if we got rid of this avocado tree, it would just open up that whole section of the backyard way more.
Speaker 6: And it's just it's gotta go.
Speaker 4: But why is it have to go? Why can't you just be moved? Moved?
Speaker 1: It cannot be moved, you guys. This thing is like leaning.
Speaker 4: Can take it down?
Speaker 1: No, you can't. It's like it would have to go.
Speaker 4: No, you can't take it down.
Speaker 3: You can either you can either leave it or transfer it to another hole Like.
Speaker 1: Nobody it can be transferred.
Speaker 6: It's a giant tree. That would cause so much money to do that. There's nothing.
Speaker 4: Well, you can't kill a tree.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't be killing a tree.
Speaker 3: Taking it down a fruit now, I should not say you can't kill you're killing a fruit bearing tree.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I think you should evaluate.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I tell you one more bit of information. Yes, my next door neighbor who is amazing. Him and his wife are like an extra set of grandparents at this point. We moved into this neighborhood. They're just like a part of our life and we love them. He has his own avocado tree farm in Seamy Valley and he brings us buckets of avocados during the season.
Speaker 6: So we are, we're fine. I bring some in here.
Speaker 4: Fine. I don't know that.
Speaker 3: I feel like you should assess the transferability of the tree to see if it could move to another I.
Speaker 1: Will look into it, but what I gathered is that it's very expensive to do that because you need like a crane or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know how big it is. I'm picturing something like like a Christmas tree.
Speaker 6: It's bigger. No, it's way bigger than that.
Speaker 4: But I don't know my hashtag team Michael on this one.
Speaker 8: I might be has just this last weekend.
Speaker 1: We were chatting about it driving home and uh, and he was kind of like, He's like, yeah, maybe you're right, Maybe we do need you know, the space.
Speaker 6: Whatever.
Speaker 3: So he was catching Charlie Brown's tree Christmas tree like with all the leaning, remember Charlie Brown's Christmas tree seat every year.
Speaker 4: I'm sort of having this.
Speaker 6: It's bigger than that. This is probably at least like ten feet tall.
Speaker 4: Still, let's know how it goes.
Speaker 1: But just stumpy and it's in the way.
Speaker 4: It's gotta go. Bring some avocados. Were acado last.
Speaker 1: My mom takes a bunch. You gotta fight with her about.
Speaker 4: Him, all right.
Speaker 3: So Tanya came to us and said, guys, look, I am generally not a competitive person, but I am feeling competitive playing games at home on game night. What are you playing? She said, this game fish Bowl? Well what's the problem, she said, Well, I just don't write. You don't like yourself. When you get too competitive, you.
Speaker 6: Get I don't think it.
Speaker 8: It doesn't feel like to lose and I but I don't have control over it.
Speaker 6: So well, yes you do.
Speaker 3: And so we are taking our own risks in bringing out the competitive side, possibly hear sisany by playing an example.
Speaker 1: Okay, so yeah, don't hold back, Tanya, Yeah like you normally played exactly.
Speaker 6: I want to see just how bad it is.
Speaker 3: Don't overthink but blink. Okay, okay, all right, now how does it work?
Speaker 8: So basically everybody puts their clues into the fish bowl, and we're just going to play the first round of fish bowl, which is you pick out the word and you can describe the word without using the word. So I'm going to pick out a word. We're basically all playing for ourselves. Okay, so you just want to try and guess the words.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you're going to pull the words, yeah, okay, all right, here we go. Okay, you ready the pressure already, contestant.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 8: So this is something that you get in the early hours of the day and it smells coffee, no no, no, uh cereal. It comes out of your mouth and washing its stinky.
Speaker 4: Ryan's on the right path. Early time of.
Speaker 1: The day is what coffee morning breath.
Speaker 6: Yes, isn't he go? Okay?
Speaker 8: This comes in your Amazon packages to keep your packages safe.
Speaker 4: Bubble, don't scream at us.
Speaker 6: Sorry, sorry, this is what happens.
Speaker 8: This is what people use their mouth tape or to stop them from doing this.
Speaker 4: It's very loud. Uh.
Speaker 8: You hit this at parties and its candy falls out of it. Yes, okay, Uh, it's a different word.
Speaker 6: A lot of cars on the road.
Speaker 8: It's okay, I guess password?
Speaker 4: Is it not password? The game that's been played for We.
Speaker 1: Are not just saying one clue. She's given us a whole.
Speaker 3: Here's there's the problem. We're trying to see Tanya's competitive side. She just got to see us not be good to answer the questions.
Speaker 1: Well, here we go all change and I'm not going to be great at this.
Speaker 6: I got four?
Speaker 4: What do you mean you got four?
Speaker 6: You guys answered four correctly, so I get four.
Speaker 1: So it's not about me.
Speaker 4: People just think you have any idea how to follow along. I actually do not.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going you go on this at the gym to no. Yes, semester, you can go to Korea Town and do thisgraph stop you have this if you have a swimming pool. You also have a diving board.
Speaker 4: Ride okay.
Speaker 6: Oh, when you get into this this car.
Speaker 1: If you don't want to take the stairs, you take this and sometimes there's something plain inside there.
Speaker 5: You got that.
Speaker 4: I got that.
Speaker 1: They put these streets so that you slow down.
Speaker 4: Stop speed, thank you. Speed hompspeed hompspeed pump.
Speaker 7: Okay. Oh.
Speaker 1: When you go to the beach and you have kids they.
Speaker 6: Want to build a.
Speaker 4: I got that.
Speaker 1: Went in put this on to make their eyelashes look more full.
Speaker 3: Well I should not have gotten that.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: When you go and get your hair down a hairdryer hair, let's just see, based on your count here and Tanya's count, what happens Sidney?
Speaker 4: You obviously won.
Speaker 1: I got seven.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now here's what we're trying to get to. How do you feel, Tanya?
Speaker 6: Not good?
Speaker 4: But how do you feel about sicity now differently than it work?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no no.
Speaker 8: I don't feel I'm not harboring like anger towards her. I could have done better, So I'd like to play again.
Speaker 3: Here comes the edge. Good job though, all right, that's fun.
Speaker 6: It's a fun game to play at parties.
Speaker 1: That is fun.
Speaker 4: Understand it now? Which is good? James, how are you doing?
Speaker 12: I'm okay, how you doing?
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you for asking now. And you said that, well, you tell me what you say, because I'm reading the screen.
Speaker 4: I want to hear in your words.
Speaker 12: Okay. Yeah, I had a one night stand. It was with a woman about five months ago. That was I guess January. So we were at a party and we have a bunch of mutual friends there, but we have not spoken since. So the other day I'm with some of those same mutual friends and so her name comes up. So I was like, oh, okay, cool, how's she doing? And they said she's pregnant, and like they have no idea that we hooked up, and yeah, I'm just kind of going back and forth, like you know, it's not impossible that you know, this baby could be mine, but you know, I've not heard from.
Speaker 6: Her, so whoa, this is wild.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Like I don't know do I reach out? I mean, is that being too forward? Because it's like she doesn't know that I know, but now I know about her, So I don't even know how far along she is. But I guess I can. I could probably, I could do the math, could figure out.
Speaker 4: I'm just wondering how like what led you to ask us?
Speaker 3: I mean, he's start you're debating whether it's called her, but you called us advice?
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, I I I'm Tanya. What do you think?
Speaker 6: No, Ryan, what do you think?
Speaker 1: What would you do in this situation?
Speaker 6: But he doesn't know for sure? It's his?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 12: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Well what you dan?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 6: This could be not his?
Speaker 3: I would call Tanya in ciciny, I call you guys like James, so here we are?
Speaker 1: How weird should he?
Speaker 4: Should he call him? Not called?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: If it's not his baby?
Speaker 8: And he calls and says, hey, one night stand, I heard you're pregnant.
Speaker 6: Is it my baby? Who cares what it is?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I mean it's like, maybe it's not me, but yeah, I want to know. I would want to know if I'm going to be a dad.
Speaker 6: I have an idea.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, with the mutual friends, find out how far along she is. This is going to tell you a big clue because if she's only if she's only three months or four months along, there's no way that's your baby. But if she's six months along, five or six months along, this could be your baby. Get some more information before you contact her.
Speaker 3: So there's your advice. I think she's distilled it down Sysney. There she is suggesting you get more info before you take any action, make any moves here. James, James, James, James. This has been I think there's been a theme of one night stand calls.
Speaker 4: In the last couple of shows.
Speaker 6: That's sweet.
Speaker 4: So it's been interesting.
Speaker 3: Hey James, Well, thank you for honestly for trusting us enough to call in, and good luck with your situation.
Speaker 12: All right, I appreciate you know, and I'll get that math sort it out. Yeah, thank you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, good luck.
Speaker 4: Seems like a nice guy, James.
Speaker 6: I've never had a one night stand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but also like be more careful, Jamere.
Speaker 3: You distilled it down to very clear, simple advice and guidance, which I think was helpful.
Speaker 4: Kiss. That's going to do it for us. We tried to wait fast, didn't it.
Speaker 8: No? You know what they say, what time flies, and you're.
Speaker 3: Having fun and we're gonna have some more fun Monday. Ryan's Roses is back at seven forty. Have a great weekend. I'll talk to you tomorrow on eighteen forty. Bye, guys, get out, get out of here fast.
Speaker 4: Thanks for listening to On Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe, and we'll talk to you again Monday.