Speaker 1: Now, there's two ways we can do this.
Speaker 2: Oh, here we go. Let me guess. One way is easy and one way is hard.
Speaker 1: Close. Both ways are easy for us but hard for you. Ain't it nice? We're gonna let you pick the one you want.
Speaker 3: Just get on with it already.
Speaker 4: No, No, fairy man, you'd better be nice to us. After all, we'll be the only company you've got for the next few weeks. We're gonna take you to the black market and sell you to whatever band of adventurers that are willing to pay a big, fast sack of.
Speaker 2: Gold for you.
Speaker 5: That's enough, Kane Blizz, let's take him down.
Speaker 4: You haven't even heard your choices yet. Option one you throw down your weapons, your gear, and you leave the fairy with us. I'll even let this one go with you.
Speaker 5: Ooh, Marco, there you are.
Speaker 4: I didn't hear what he said, but I'm pretty sure the word dude was in there somewhere.
Speaker 5: Tell your men to let my brother go.
Speaker 1: Oh he's your brother? Oh sweet?
Speaker 6: Now where was I?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 4: As for option two, you can try to stop us, and after you fail, we'll still take everything you have, only this time we won't be letting you go guys, what.
Speaker 2: Should we do?
Speaker 1: There's too many of them.
Speaker 5: I don't care. I can't stop us, Nica. We've got to be careful. I've heard really bad things about this Wester.
Speaker 1: We shouldn't underestimate.
Speaker 6: Him, Pork, can you read?
Speaker 3: Looks like most of these guys are pretty strong. Every single one of them's over level thirty. Two of them are over level forty.
Speaker 5: We can handle that.
Speaker 1: I think that ain't the bad news.
Speaker 3: The bad news is I can't scan this western guy, and that means his level has to be pretty high.
Speaker 5: Hey, boss, I knowed it. I know to recognize the fairy man.
Speaker 6: He ain't just some normal fairy.
Speaker 1: Eh.
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, this is bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that fairy there is royalty. That's Prince Pork, son of the fairy cod Mother.
Speaker 4: You're a prince.
Speaker 1: Well, well, my friends, it looked like I was wrong. I'm afraid you don't get a choice.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't want any of you to go around telling stories about what happened to a fairy prince.
Speaker 1: So it's option too for the whole lawyer.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa whoa whoa time out? Look, whatever your name is, Wester, was it? I'll cut you a deal you let my friends go, including Marco over there, and I'll come with you quietly.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, afraid, no, can't do, my little fairy. See, the authorities.
Speaker 4: Around here really don't like it when we trap your kind, so we can't have your friends running off for help.
Speaker 3: Fine, then how about this. You fight just one of my friends one on one, and if my friend wins, you let us all go free. If you win, we all come with you.
Speaker 8: Work.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm trying to keep you off from getting hard. There's something about this guy I don't like. Better for just one person to be put in danger than all of us.
Speaker 4: Fine, but didn't tell him which friend I accept your offer.
Speaker 1: That means we have a deal.
Speaker 6: And since you didn't say which friend.
Speaker 4: Of yours I'm going to fight, that means I get to choose.
Speaker 8: Oh no, yeah, he's the worst, but surely he's got some sense of honor. He has to pick King, Right, King, you're the only one even close to his side.
Speaker 1: Who to choose? Who to choose? Ah? Yes, I believe I'll fight you.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I was wrong?
Speaker 3: Oh no, not the kid fight, And shame on you, sir.
Speaker 2: Pick on someone your own size.
Speaker 4: No, Now, a deal's a deal. But I'm feeling generous. I'll do you one small favor, you fairy. You were trying to read my level, Elia, weren't you. I have an abilit that makes those kinds of skills not work on me. Tell you what, I'll turn it off so you can see.
Speaker 1: The real me.
Speaker 4: That way you can tell your friends what they're really up against.
Speaker 3: Oh I don't like this.
Speaker 5: Oh, Pork, Pork, what is it? What do you see?
Speaker 7: He's just tell us man, he's a bandit king, a level seventy four, bandit.
Speaker 5: King, level seventy four.
Speaker 1: Oh this is bad.
Speaker 2: Aiden.
Speaker 5: I'm afraid you can't possibly win this fight.
Speaker 2: Aiden. Everyone listen carefully. Aiden. When the fight begins, I'm going to use a very special skill on you. Don't be frightened after I do. You and Pork run over there behind those trees. Nika and Blizz, you go grab Marco. I think the trappers will in shock for a few seconds. Then you all get over there and protect Pork and Aiden no matter what happens. Understand, Kane, you can't be sure you understand.
Speaker 5: Yes, we got it covered, Kane.
Speaker 2: Mm good. Aiden't trust me? Tell Wester you're ready for him?
Speaker 6: Okay, so you want a piece of me, Wester, I'm I'm I'm ready. Look, let's go.
Speaker 9: So the lad has a bit of bravery in him, not for long?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Get ready?
Speaker 6: Everyone heroic?
Speaker 3: She what they switched places?
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 2: No way?
Speaker 6: Caine's standing right where I was.
Speaker 1: Well, what's this? You're not the one I chose to fight?
Speaker 2: No, but I'm the one you're going to get.
Speaker 5: Ah, Come on, Nika, let's get the weather right.
Speaker 3: You heard what Kane told us. Kid, Let's get behind those trees. Nothing you and me can do out here.
Speaker 6: Look, Mika, blitch just grabbed Marco. I don't think the other trappers even realize it. They're too focused on Western and Kane.
Speaker 3: I don't blame them. I ain't never seen a fight like this before.
Speaker 9: Not bad, not bad at all. And it really was braver you to step in for the lad. But allow me to show you why that was such a bad idea.
Speaker 6: Brand It's blows.
Speaker 3: Ooh what a dirty trick. He just smashed Kane in the knee. Poor guy can barely stand up now.
Speaker 1: Impressive, isn't it. You want to see it again?
Speaker 4: I can show you on your other knee, Marco, Are you okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good, little dude. But Cain isn't.
Speaker 6: We gotta help him.
Speaker 5: How Kane's the strongest of us. If he can't beat this guy, I mean.
Speaker 1: We have to try.
Speaker 5: We can't leave Cain by himself to fight for all of us.
Speaker 6: No, stay back, my friends, Kin, we can help you.
Speaker 1: Are you really telling your friends to stay away? Maybe you're not brave like I.
Speaker 4: Thought, Maybe you're just a fool Kane dude, let us help.
Speaker 7: No, I'm taking care of this one for all of us. That was a nice little trick injuring my knee like that. Would you like to see a trick of mine?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: I think you owe me some excitement, at least for costing me and my men so much time.
Speaker 8: You know you're right.
Speaker 2: Why don't all of you gather around so you can get a good luck?
Speaker 6: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 7: Everyone gather around ready to see something really special?
Speaker 9: Night ho.
Speaker 1: Boss.
Speaker 5: I got a bad feeling about this.