Speaker 1: This episode of Busting with the Boys. The Boys is presented by Barstools, Sports Ladies and gentlemen. Hello there, Hi, It's me your dad, and I'm sitting alongside my friend uncle Lover. I'm not sure what he is. We read some weird reviews. We read some weird reviews, weird country uncle, maybe brother. You're sitting with us right now. You're probably wondering who is this? I thought those are just the boys podcast? Well with us right now? Is Corey eleven? Drafted the Tennessee Times in twenty seventeen, two and seventeen, went to the Denver Broncos for a little cup of coffee, and is now with the Chicago Bears. He's a boy. We put a little bit of risk together on Xbox one. It's a nice little deal. But here's what I need you to do right now. All right, if you haven't done it Tier ones, I know you've done it. Tier twos. You've probably done it Tier threes. That needs to become tier tier twos. Go subscribe and rate five stars for the boys.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: We're talking social media platforms as well. Busting WTV, Busting w Busting with the Boys, right, just just busting with the voice, super simple, compact, easy to do. Go on all your social media platforms. I think we have a Facebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do we have a TikTok.
Speaker 1: We have a TikTok. We have one, we have a profile. We just haven't not a big TikTok guy, because I'm twenty eight now and I just I just I feel like social media for me yea too much. I'm literally I feel like I'm slowly bleeding out. You might have Jack just run it. Hell yeah, dude, Jack will probably crush it.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: We got new crew, we got new interns. What you guys meant in the last podcast last week. But we're just super stoked to be here. Man, we're back on the bus. We're gonna re weekly regiment, very very fucking exciting. Shout out the boys, just overall, shout out the man. We love having you subscribe, rate five stars, then unsubscribed, and then resubscribe and then rate five stars because we beat the fucking system. Because we want to go up on those charts, and we want you, who is a part of our cult now, to get up in those motherfucking charts. All right, dude, we love you guys. Bake hugs, tiny tiny idyo bitty kisses. Happy fourth, Happy fourth, and enjoy this podcast.
Speaker 3: Drop the huge down.
Speaker 1: Fucking right, Hey, good job Zach, because that fucking bullshit last week. I love Zach to death. I don't want anybody listening to this podcast I think I don't love Zach. I really, I truly do love Zach. But he had he had a rough week. And what do you do, dude? You went back, you watched the film, you corrected the mistakes, and now you're playing like a champion. Dude, I love that ship. Very coachable, Corey, make sure that's up by your mouth?
Speaker 2: Is this good? Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Is he solid? You look firm today? Do what you do? You got a body tightened up? No, it's lower. Really up my diet last week, it's like coming like that too. Usually doesn't happen, and then you just kind of get some momentum. You know how it is you a little bit? Yeah, but anyway, sorry, I know the sleeves. It's all about how this lead just wait until we have za on here. But we started doing recording podcasts so that during the season, when we focus on football, we can focus the foot buble, we can still entertain you, guys, because we love our Tier ones, two, tier Tier twos, and even our tier threes, but mostly your Tier ones and Tier twos. So but if you but if you're a Tier two guy and you know a Tier three guy, make sure you tell the Tier three guys listen like these guys record them before the season. Corey, do you really Spike though?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Corey does not smile. Corey Got.
Speaker 2: I've only played Corey Got brought on this pod.
Speaker 1: To be a punching back today. No, I'm just kidding, Bro, I'm just kidding. I might who knows, you know what?
Speaker 4: Here's you can slowly like maybe they'll be maybe there'll be a segment where people.
Speaker 1: Where Corey is in people want Corey.
Speaker 4: Dude, if you're not Rogan, they all have their circles and they all just hang out like today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boys, for sure, the boys hang out day.
Speaker 2: Get my name out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so let's let's talk about let's talk Cory up before we bring him down.
Speaker 1: H yeah, dude, build him up, break him down, dude. I had a whole year twenty ten about that. Actually it was with that, like you fight like at Michigan. Okay, okay, you guys need each other. In twenty ten or twenty ten, we went we had had a year. Twenty ten is my sophomore year college. We called them break them down twenty ten. And Patrick o' mamma, you know what I'm talking about, My baby, Kevin Cody, you know what I'm talking about also, But you know, break them down, break them down twenty ten, dude. So at Michigan. Anybody who's been in Arizona and there's beautiful people there, all right. Anybody who's been like Florida coastal areas, warm areas, know that beautiful, beautiful people are running around there for whatever reason. When I lived in Arizona, I thought to myself, Oh, everyone's just beautiful. This is just the norm, all right. Then you went to Michigan, and then I went to Michigan, and it's a little rough out there, Corey, It's it's rough. We get some dogs out there, dude, because they're probably appreciated Arizona a lot. I appreciate the ship at Arizona.
Speaker 2: After that, I swear got though half in Nashville is from Michigan.
Speaker 1: Really everyone is from national a beautiful like a beautiful people city too. Are you comfortable?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you really comfortable? Yeah, I've never seen him. I sit kind of in the middle.
Speaker 1: I see you kind of lean, you know what I'm saying. I'm just like, hey, I just want to make sure I know what's what that. Yeah, we got we got a you know we're on the bus. Yes. So anyway, so oh nine oh nine got my heart broken to a million pieces? Oh yeah, it says no single detected on the screen. Now oh nine got my heart broken million pieces?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: And then I just went on a rampage, be an absolute fuck boy. Have I learned from it and have I grown from it? Absolutely?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 1: Right? But in twenty ten, we would find these girls. I thought they were way too hot to try, that they were harder than they were, and was called break them down twenty ten. You meet them, you talk to them, you get them to like you a little bit, and then just ghost them. Dude, I never talked to me. There was no relations There was no kissing, fornicating, nothing like that. It was just it was an dangle ba. It was emotional warfare, you know what I'm saying. Because I was emotionally hurt, I thought to myself. Everybody else needs to hurt as well. Do you know what I'm saying. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. You know, when you're heartbroken, you're just like, think the world is ending. You just trust nobody. Literally, from nine to like sixteen, I had my heartbroken.
Speaker 4: You hear some crazy you hear some crazy story, and you're like, yeah, I'm not surprising somebody, just like.
Speaker 1: The rice he go through. Yeah, exactly, but really it's just like a heartbreak. Do you remember your first heartbreak?
Speaker 2: Corey?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 2: Like? Bro?
Speaker 1: What was your name?
Speaker 2: Tell me your name?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Way in middle school? Dude? You got that emotionally attached to middle school. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: So I think so, I.
Speaker 1: Think a lot of young I think a lot of young guns do.
Speaker 2: I was in like sixth grade, bro, really crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like eleven, did you have any hair on your peaches or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah? For sure you did. Yeah. Early bloomer, dude, early bloomer.
Speaker 4: I mean you're probably what was your first time probably around, not first time sex, first time figuring it out, first.
Speaker 2: Time doing more than kissing, seventh grade.
Speaker 1: Or on your own or on your own in front of your computer.
Speaker 2: When did you start beating when that's definitely middle school too, is probably when I learned how to like ejaculate, you know, yeah, yeah, you like figure it out at first. It's kind of crazy about it. We told our story, Yeah, I mean, how did you go through it?
Speaker 1: I think middle school is late. I was in front of the mirror, I was, I was. I was the left seventh grade, seventh grade, exact same did I tell you about when I was on the bus that eleven Probably fifth grade, fifth late fighth grade.
Speaker 2: I think so that's early, very early.
Speaker 1: I could have done it, dude. I think it was possible for me back then in fifth grade.
Speaker 4: What's crazy to me is how possible it is. In like one session, like we'd be on our way home from like a baseball tournament. I would just be thinking in my head as like a you know, a little horny as.
Speaker 2: A little bill.
Speaker 1: Your dad's driving this horny motherfucker in the back, dude, trying to hide that bone.
Speaker 4: I was just thinking about, I can't wait to get home to turn on the shower. Just act like you're taking a long ass shower and you're just going to work.
Speaker 2: Like a couple months store, you got like nobody in the house.
Speaker 1: You're sitting there.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh, you're on the volume.
Speaker 1: I did some weird ship. You're on the couch and your family is like, all right, we'll be back. We're taking Bryce. That's my brother taking Brice to hockey practice. Like, oh, I'll see you as soon as you hear the door, like click.
Speaker 3: Just right.
Speaker 1: Looking at him. Then sure you see the car.
Speaker 2: Leave dude doing that one time, they wait like thirty seconds. You forgot something, you know, They yeah, I forgot my Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: You're just like, yeah, okay, put it up in your waistband. You just got it like up there. You're like, all right, well down.
Speaker 2: That's using that was used in classroom settings, dude, nerves.
Speaker 1: If you got a nerve in high school or middle school? Even is how you call it a nerve?
Speaker 2: No reason boner and never heard that, never never had it?
Speaker 1: Take it chew, it's yours now?
Speaker 2: Want to you get a nerve? Dude? It was like, what was it called? What?
Speaker 1: What's that? Say that again? What does the stand for? Nerve? But no reason boner?
Speaker 2: I don't know the reason reason bone dude? Fair, fair, that's fair. You say you don't even want to go and take that on that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm good. No possum, no boss buzz dude, Tier one. Shout out Tier ones even the middle of this talk, dude, even the middle of the fucking talk. Shoutout Tier Ones would be in Tier ones. Yeah gotta love it. No free shot outs, but shout out Tier ones. Nerves, dude, Yeah, Like, nerves are solid, dude. Nerves are like, I don't know, I'm twenty about to be twenty nine dude, I'm about to be twenty nine next month.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're young and ship.
Speaker 1: I still get nerves straight up. Yeah, straight up. I'll just be sitting there and I'll just be like, oh, well, what are you? What are you into? He's here? I know, did I those random ship going on? Too? But yeah, yeah, I was like, dude, cool, cool, good to see h stand up. It's all uncomfortable. Yeah, uh dude, So seventh grade first time? Yeah, set the scene for me?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Where where were.
Speaker 2: You I'm doing I'm in my bathroom doing the whole taking a long shower deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you knew that, you knew that trick going in. You don't do that, you're going right into Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, you don't want to. You don't want to fucking hear like you gotta put on the launch.
Speaker 1: Did you know? Are you hearing about this through your boys? Like, oh have you yet? And you're like, yeah, yeah, I have.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's like that was like middle school locker room talking people. It was like, dude, I found this porn like something like we always had this one guy shot shot back then Shadow Jonathan Payne, he's still he's still one of our boys. We talked to him every day. He he had like this database.
Speaker 1: Dude, he just had a kid. He had a Playba.
Speaker 2: Database of porn. You're in sixth grade, holdy, right now, this was seventh grade. Seventh grade, you're in seven year HOLDI right now, I'm twenty five, So twenty five, so you're like you're just past AOL. You're on Explorer, dude, we're yeah, twelve years ago, seventh grade pop ups still might have had like Mozilla pop.
Speaker 1: I gave my computer aids like three times for sure, three different computers got aids because of me.
Speaker 2: Anyways, I'm in front of this mirror, I'm in front of the terrible.
Speaker 1: Looking at you like just stare like just looking at her, dude, not even look at your just kind of just looking at like your own eyes, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was, it was. We'll get to that. But I'm fucking I'm.
Speaker 1: Doing there a freak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, freak.
Speaker 1: Oh he freaky freaky.
Speaker 2: You know, I do the fucking deed. You know, it's I think I've heard your story listening to the pod, but it's like, you know, you just fucking it overtakes you and you're like, holy ship, this is the first time I'm about to come. This is fucking weird.
Speaker 1: Word. Yeah, you just the things you are a freak bro.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, bro, I thought this was no holds bar.
Speaker 1: We love it, We love it. We do what you want.
Speaker 2: Dude, all right, all right, bet so finish up. And you know, like your fucking leg you're like shakey a little bit. You know you got that?
Speaker 1: Are you in the feet of Dode just said that what I'm thinking my head?
Speaker 2: No, the city, I look, he says, No, it's not like you're a little just tingly. You know what I'm saying, What the fun.
Speaker 1: Did you do yourself?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: I look how you're laying their shake.
Speaker 2: I look in the mirror and I'm just like fucking ashamed of myself. You know, like I made I made eye contact with myself, and I'm just like, you're, dude, you're a big piece of ship.
Speaker 1: You're you're you're twelve years old, and you had the you have the moral capacity to be like you piece of ship. He's a freaking and demons, bro, Yeah, demons.
Speaker 2: It's not clarity, that's what it's called.
Speaker 1: It's not clarity.
Speaker 2: It's a real thing. And I looked at that in that moment and I was like, what the fuck, dude, just get in the shower. You're embarrassing yourself.
Speaker 1: After his first time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you know, you guys know exactly what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah that I do that now thirty Like I might think, like, what is if you're twelve or thirteen, twelve, thirteen, fourteen or fifteen, Dude, you're just trying to put that thing wherever you can. Dude, you're trying, you're mushing the pillow together to figure that thing out, Like it's different, young glad And I would finish and be like, oh, well it's just going to bed wrong that what's that? He said?
Speaker 2: Yo, I'm glad. I'm not the only one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my buddy Nick would always give me hell because I talked to him about doing the whole pillow folding thing.
Speaker 1: I never actually did that. It was it was like a It was like an example we are.
Speaker 2: Seeing on a show. You just got exposed on that one, dude, that's it's Ez shows for sure, that's where you got.
Speaker 1: I would tell Nick like I would. I would go into like, oh, like a big mouth, Yeah, the whole episode is hilarious, I would Nick.
Speaker 4: And I had that inside joke to when I'd go in a hotel room, I just I take a pillo and place in the middle of the bed and then I just send him a photo of the pillow.
Speaker 1: That's going down.
Speaker 4: Oh girls, ships dusty, Oh.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's fucking disgusting, bro. And this is why we had you on.
Speaker 2: You guys got me sweat. And then I said the sea word. Hey, I'll only refer to it as if it comes back up.
Speaker 1: I feel like, what's a nasty word.
Speaker 4: But the way you said it, you almost started putting blood in the water because you kind of weren't sure when you say yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Said that, you said that cautious. Yeah, I really you can't put hump in the water, dude, costous. That's how get your hamp it off. You know what I'm saying, You're gonna pour that ship in there. We'll take care. I'm not going to say it because it makes me uncomfortable to say it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It does words like that, dude, and the actually sea words, especially looking at other dudes in the eye telling us I was looking at him dead and the eye.
Speaker 1: I know he stole a piece of me. He stole a piece of.
Speaker 2: Yourself maybe for sure.
Speaker 1: Dude, fifteen minutes I'm talking about beating off. What a great start, What a great start to good job boys, good ship. I love it, dude, audience, Hey, hitting all twelve thirteen year olds are going to learn some ship.
Speaker 2: Gonna be like, holy shit, that just happened to me last night.
Speaker 1: So when did you first hear about beating it though? Because I got I remember mine like it was like yesterday.
Speaker 2: Bro, when I first heard about him. Yeah, I mean probably you know I heard of some kids like doing some ship in the bathroom at school, beating it Like they're like, dude, we saw this kid fucking beating off in the bathroom in like sixth grade. Yeah, something like that. You know, elementary school is pretty innocent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but elementary school is it due that's all the.
Speaker 2: Fifth grade teachers like, you're going to get to middle school and it's going to be a different world. And I mean it really wasn't. It wasn't like kids started doing more, you know, like exploring stuff, fucking stuff. Yeah, and then that's when I heard about some dude beating off in the bathroom in sixth grade. It was really weird. Yeah, you like got caught by a teacher or something.
Speaker 1: How do you get caught beating off in the bathroom unless you just do it? Roach you're just staring at yourself in the mirror. And if you're doing do you hear a teacher come in or somebody opened the door door open? Give me a second.
Speaker 2: I think it was like a kid was like, hey, so and so, and they just took him in all on hearsay from the other student. Wow, Like they went and told and.
Speaker 1: You know, when like you're in sixth grade, you don't like sounds pretty fucked up, but you don't have to lie. You're just like, yeah, yeah, no, I was I beat off in there. Hey Billy, did you do this? Yeah? I beat off in there, I'm sorry, just dude.
Speaker 4: Or they're just like, no, are you sure I didn't?
Speaker 1: I didn't, And I was like, Yo, this fucking loser. He definitely just beating off in the bathroom. Dude, never beat off in a bathroom before.
Speaker 4: Hey, but you know what, you know what, I'm not surprised that he had that what do you call it the post nut clarity?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your very first time doing it. Commend you for it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: You guys know what that is? Do you guys feel that energy in the room?
Speaker 4: It is energy because I get to read about Free Fly apparel that I've been raving about since we started reading their ads, because I'm sold on what they ship me. I'm so sold. I am so sold that I have bought FreeFly on my own with their code that we're gonna give you at the end of the sad read. Because their ship is phenomenal and their their tops, their clothing, it's made from this buttersft baby skin, soft bamboo material and it is believe the hype ladies and gentlemen. Because they also do have a lady section where even the women you can go buy shout out the girls too. You can go buy this stuff as well. Again, my favorite stuff, the tone set or the game changer are the tops. For me, They're the best feeling shirts I've ever felt in my life.
Speaker 1: And I can only hope that.
Speaker 4: We're gonna collab one day and put some put some Boys gear to marry it to some free fly hopefully freeflies listening and they want to jump on the ship with the boys and sell some some you know, sport apparel as well.
Speaker 1: Wearing it at home, lounging, working out, all of it.
Speaker 4: It covers it all they have. They have ship for everything. Guys can't wait to get on the well, of course they got you something. You can't wait to go, get a lift in and want to work on the shirt they got you. You want to hang around the house and just be and just seem like you're in your mother's womb again and be comfortable as hell. They got you on that too. My favorite item again, get the tops. Try the tops first. Their shorts are great, their heads are great, their bottom, all of it's great. But I'm telling you the tops are second to none. The background on the Boys. They're founded by a Montana fishing guy and two Nike marketers, So you got they identify. They got Nike boys on the on this ship that identified a big problem. Outdoor clothing was too complicated.
Speaker 1: And way too uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: It's stiff, it's tight, it's hard to fit into all the time, the sizes are weird together. They quit their jobs and made it their mission to create the most comfortable shirt imaginable. I want to say, the most comfortable shit imaginable. On top of being super comfortable. Free Fli's bamboo clothing has UPF sun protect sun protection, so it's got some block built into the shirts, built into the clothes. Now, the argument's made that clothes protection from the sun. Anyway, I would kind of be on board with that, but they got UPF someun protection and I'm bought in because wicks away moisture. It doesn't hold odor from fishing, hitting the gym, or lounging around the house. This stuff is what you got to have hanging in your closet. Boys and girls, you can get twenty percent off when you visit free fly apparel dot com backslash busting again. That's FreeFly apparel dot com backslash busting again. Be a wolf, go buy the gear and you're gonna thank me later because I know you're gonna be stoked when you get the free fly package at your door.
Speaker 1: Again. Big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 4: I hope you guys are enjoying this episode as much as we did when we were on the bus. Subscribeerry five stars to all your friends. Shout out from a mountaintop, Corey. Corey allegedly is a genius.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's true to well, just I mean, that's pretty much the best opening you're gonna get. Gohe and tell us about that. Yeah, allegedly you're a genius. Proved why you know you're so?
Speaker 2: Last year during this time it was this time yah offseason workouts, the Titans had oh, you say, eighteen or so guys testing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was the guys they thought were probably the dumbest and the team. You and me both took the test.
Speaker 4: Core takes a lot of heat because he had He's like, talk talk, there's no disrespecting that.
Speaker 2: Literally. I think everyone thought I was a little slow because I talked so but this should is sharp, this should have sharp mind is sharp. Should as fucking sharp as a needle. It definitely is, and so they but they didn't know they didn't know, but now they know that is sharp up there, right. Yeah, So Taylor is one of the guys take the test. It's a lot of it's a lot of like first year, second year guys.
Speaker 1: And Taylor probably all these younger guys too.
Speaker 2: But we take this test and and it's uh, just a bunch of dumb ship you know, like picking up a block and dropping it and then getting it back together as quick as possible. You remember the test, what else was on that?
Speaker 1: It was like the block thing was tough. It was like a super comprehensive, like uh concussion test almost like tell you like five words at the beginning, because he'd show you. He'd be like, all right, put this together, and there would actually be like the outline, like here's a diamond. Then you have this much white shore, as much red shine, and then eventually there'd be like no outline. Anybody put it together, and you'd be like, how do I put a diamond together?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Dude, struggle bus, Dude. I definitely didn't score that. I didn't He said I didn't score the worst, so I was very happy about that.
Speaker 2: We had to remember, like what twelve numbers in a row, just like randomly spit at us and we had to do it backwards or something. Also, also, I'm sure everyone's taking some type of a deal all deals. But anyways, Keith results come back and he's like, dude, uh, doc said you are a certified genius or something like some ship like that. He's like every test score was out of the water, and I just looked back at him.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, that was like the you know the best part about that is is that I went to meet the doctor after to go over my results and I was like, I was like, I was like, how smart of my?
Speaker 2: How dumb?
Speaker 1: I what's the deal?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: I actually said, how smart a my? And he goes he goes, well, it's oh no, he goes uh, he goes, well, it's not necessarily like an IQ test, so he can't really arrange. And then I was like, yeah, guy's a fucking genius and like it's retarded how much He's like, just.
Speaker 2: Figure that ship out.
Speaker 1: You're uh, like that's crazy because the doc said, like, there's two ways of trying to figure out the way you process ship, and then Corey's like, there's two ways to process or three maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's very well with visual esthetic. You know ship like that, like how.
Speaker 1: You word that's a genius? Genius.
Speaker 2: We we got ray Man.
Speaker 1: Did he counts cards? We're taking his Aestic casino the ships.
Speaker 2: Or you can be like an auditory learner by listening to ship, like you only have to listen and you can do it all. Apparently he breaks. I blew him all.
Speaker 4: You don't hesitate when we're on Xbox. But you said apparently right now, do you feel a little.
Speaker 2: That's that's just according to the test. Alright, I feel like I can learn anyway. Pretty smart guy. I'm definitely a visual everything sharp up top for sure.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'll tell you what the thing is is like it doesn't sound like it was exactly what I said.
Speaker 2: Visual auditory or kinesthetic.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, you remember kinesthetic but you can remember auditory.
Speaker 2: Is like actually doing ship like walkthroughs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm good at that.
Speaker 2: Auditory is just listening to him like run through an install or something, watching film. There was one I was pretty decent, you know what I'm saying writing we know, we.
Speaker 1: Know you have over here. It's curious fun. Yeah, I was good at one of those. Bro, you blew your share the water three times we could quit laughing at me. Yeah, that one was, I know maybe there was that one. That one, Yeah, dude, I scored all right, dude, would you in the one to Lick?
Speaker 2: I think it was like high twenties.
Speaker 1: Look it up.
Speaker 2: I look it up, Alex mid to high twenties.
Speaker 1: Maybe Zach's over there. Can you look up people's scores?
Speaker 2: I know they post the bad ones out there, and oh they put them.
Speaker 1: Fours out there. Who was that corner out of lsu Claiborne Claiborn, Yeah, you got a flaborn. I'm pretty sure. It's like the SAT where you get points for putt your name down. Oh that's tough for rutal Bro. Why does what you get?
Speaker 2: I was I was every stat that you have. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: No, I just know my best stats, so my forty five times? Don't know the bench press the broad jump was a combined record until two years ago. But but I don't know. I don't know this. I looked it up one time.
Speaker 2: One score.
Speaker 1: It's not a no, it was like a twenty two or twenty three. It's it's not great. Sorry, it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: Sure, what's the max again? Forty? Is it forty fifty fifty.
Speaker 1: And who's buddy from Harvard fits Patrick? Yeah, he had seven.
Speaker 2: Is there something's out there? He like, did it it's magic, ran through it twice like he was able to check all his answer.
Speaker 1: Get the funk out here. You'll have like twelve minutes to do it, right or thirteen minutes. I think it's twelve. That's crazy though. I bet your Corey remembers. Yeah, what just answers everything with the question. So you don't know how smart he is, But tell you answering the question correctly, it doesn't correlate the risk.
Speaker 2: You can look it up. Hey, hey, hey, I tell him about this little little game with me, you and the biscuit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, what happened the biscuit? The biscuit and I played with Corey? Corey, Corey dump choke No, Corey wan. He went very fast, but I'll tell you what it was. He had like Australia right away, he got South America in two rounds.
Speaker 4: Like we've all played it way too much to where we just know who's probably going to.
Speaker 1: When you when you have when you someone's got to go handle You're like, fuck that guy. Want dude, until unless you just start dumping bro Dummian.
Speaker 4: Mentally enough to where they choke, which is what Corey does a lot.
Speaker 2: It's been like two times.
Speaker 1: For sure, you would think as smart as you are, you would you wouldn't be as mentally like beaten down easily, but you are very easily mentally beaten down in risk. For those of you who are wondering, because yeah, I don't know, we can't talk about things that only us know about. So on Xbox Live Xbox One, don't try to find our handles. We're not gonna play with you, but we do play risk Quarantine guys dow who we were on Rocket League Quarantine starting we didn't know how anything to do, so at night we started playing Risk and now we've kind of play Rocket League more than anything else. But arguably me and Will are the best one and two one A two.
Speaker 2: Annis definitely one A one A, one A one B.
Speaker 1: And then there's everybody else.
Speaker 2: I gotta be better than the Biscuit and Dennis.
Speaker 1: Dude, the Bescuit. The Biscuit had no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of you say I choke, but that means that I come in second place, well in.
Speaker 1: Third second time. He's very steady second time, he's you're a very steady third place.
Speaker 2: That's that I happened to place second instead of saying the sea word.
Speaker 4: It just got so much to where it almost felt like our group chat was getting a little damage by playing too much.
Speaker 1: It would be stressful. It would be stressful tohere.
Speaker 4: I would wake up the next day and charl would legitimately ask how last night went, because I would have some kind of mood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll tell you what. I got a little hairy for a second, got har Rockiley saved the whole entire relationship of our like xboxing, yeah experience.
Speaker 2: I went on.
Speaker 1: eBay and bought uh, I watched watching Big Cat. You bought it, I bought. I bought n C A fourteen. I bought Xbox very sixty years. Might never see me again. It gets in the day. Actually over, really, come over, baby, We'll have two We had two Xbox controllers too.
Speaker 2: We'll have an n C double a tournament.
Speaker 1: I got to because friends want because my friends want to play with me. You know what I'm saying, Doug.
Speaker 4: If you go for to somebody's else and they got one Xbox and one XB like, what are you doing.
Speaker 2: They only play career modes.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you i'mbout to make a player that I'm going to be a safety in Alabama. So you're not going to do the coaching Krausel like, no, no, because because Big CA's got that pretty dialed in, I'm more of.
Speaker 2: A causal carousel carousel.
Speaker 1: Would I say that wrong?
Speaker 2: Coaching carousel?
Speaker 1: What's it called?
Speaker 2: Like? What?
Speaker 4: There's no doubt? I say a lot of questionable ship like ship mess I said something else. Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Not the best with words. Grass is always greener.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gullible too.
Speaker 2: Will you really are, dude? I told you what it was just like two months ago. I was like, yo, I run ten miles a day. Like when we had to start doing.
Speaker 1: Cory's as you think you were ten miles a day? They couldn't. They took you that long?
Speaker 2: We uh when we had to start doing in home workouts because of these lockdowns.
Speaker 1: I think he said of those hill sprints.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it was, but it was like something fucking ridiculous. It was like five hundred push ups, five hundred sit ups, and then I go do it again and you're like, yo, you're doing you're doing a lot, bro, Well, I'm just fucking with you. I did not do that whatsoever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hang on, hang on, So how do you say the carausel?
Speaker 2: Carousel? Like a fucking you just go around in the carousel.
Speaker 1: Like the Merry go Round? But why is just going around the But it's definitely not carousel, dude. It sounds like a word that's not even a word. It sounds like a word corraling, as something you would corral, like a bunch of cattle. Yeah, carousel is like a little ride to get on that horses that bob up and down. That's kind of just creepy though, No, that's it's a class carnival ride. I know, I can see it. It's still like it's like a creepy Oh yeah, clowns are creepy. Then that's creepy. Yeah done, So it works.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well I will learn someday coaching carousel carousal.
Speaker 1: It's a word that came from the seventeenth century. The word carousel is a French word which means a tilting match can be called aroundabout dude, so bad? I know, my Hey, I'll tell you what. The boy took a risk today to play right now. That game is dirty, dude, That game is dirty. Tell us about tell us about the old line room in the Titans compared to the old online room of the Bears.
Speaker 2: I would say, you know, Titans, you're on the Bears now.
Speaker 1: You went from So you got drafted a little background and it's not Corey's podcast, it's the Boys podcast, but a background Corey six round draft pick at a ut chet, a nega stud you're actually too tech. He's a two time All American for the.
Speaker 2: What one moment, three times for FCS, three.
Speaker 1: Time All American. Dude, he could have grad transferred to Oregon, he said, but he was scared because he didn't think he could play. No. Three time All American.
Speaker 2: Bro. It was like I didn't even have the credit hours either, Like it wasn't possible.
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, when we get on the risk tonight, you'll be like, hey, I actually did no. Sure you got drafted, Yeah you got drafted.
Speaker 2: Dude, fucking do what I had to do?
Speaker 1: Got drafted? Did you want to go to Titans? It was it was out of the Falcons because it was weird.
Speaker 2: They didn't talk to me until Sully came and worked me. Out kind of in the gym. It was fucking raining, pouring, it was shitty. I couldn't even go on the field. But that was the first time and pretty much only time they talked to me. And then I mean, Sully, it was like that two day deal you guys always talked about. You know, why were you fucking gone for so long?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we had lunch the day before the workout and then the workout that morning or some ship.
Speaker 1: So is the probably the bomb to have a workout.
Speaker 2: With to He was cool as ship and like we were Like I said, we were in the gym, so we were slipping everywhere, and he was just like, you know, good, you're good. You know how Sully, it's fine, it's fun something. Yeah, we're done. We're done. But yeah, that was, uh, that's where I got drafted. I mean, my wife is from here, so that's really really rad that, you know, we got to move where she's from and have a whole lot of family, so keeping my house here. I love living here, so yeah.
Speaker 1: It's so compare it little.
Speaker 2: Did I know that I wanted to come to the Titans.
Speaker 1: So you did? So answer could have been yes.
Speaker 2: I could have just said yes, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we weren't learned about all that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, I wanted backstory.
Speaker 1: No, I didnt content content content you know, was like she is a genius, howking over here? So I guess, you know, nice to move to my city.
Speaker 2: No, man, the Bears are cool, the Titans. The Titans had one of the best O lines ever. Like we're talking about the locker room, like, you know, we're camaraderie things like that, and the Bears, you know, we're we're working on all that stuff. We're we're definitely becoming more of a family. I think, Uh it's like virtual zoom ship we had, you know, we had one of those big team meetings after uh the George Floyd events, and I think as a team and as an O line, we're definitely meshed more. And that's it's good. I mean, that's what now he wants to see. So we're doing that's.
Speaker 1: How long were you on the How long were you on the Chicago roster last year?
Speaker 2: Because for the last four games of the year.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you hadn't even been around them all that long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's also a thing. Yeah, I don't really know them all that well. Because I was with him for a month and then we didn't have this off season too.
Speaker 1: Do you guys do an online trip? No?
Speaker 2: And then I'm not sure if they did. My wife get really pregnant, so I went home.
Speaker 1: You might not get invited. Who knows, he's a last minute Guy of.
Speaker 2: The Year guy.
Speaker 1: You never know.
Speaker 2: I was gonna go with you guys, I know you. I mean, you guys made that run and then I had my kid like ten days later.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Corey and I wat the watch party together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we all played Baltimore.
Speaker 1: How rad was that?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: It was lit.
Speaker 2: I was sweating my ass off.
Speaker 1: I kind of like know what to expect and then it was just lit. Yeah, where to act me shout out, act shout out act me, dude, doing great ship for the boys. But there's no free shoutouts. You know, act me, shout out, act mean because you've done something for us as they do a great job. They do a really good job.
Speaker 4: Interruption number two comes to us from the Boys at Raycon. Shout out the Boys at Raycon for their phenomenal earbuds that they sent to my house and Taylor as well. Obviously Taylor shout out the boy, and I love him. I was using them this morning working out. I'm a big headphones guy when I'm working out. I'm sure you all are. I like to work out alone, not many people around and throwing the old earbuds and have a great time listening to Joe Rogan, inspiration whatever I want to put my ears, music, all that fun stuff. But whether you're working from home or working on your fitness, you want what you're listening to to be what you're listening to, not what your roommate, neighbor, significant other, your dog. Don't you know my dog Waffle? Shout out Waffle. She likes the earbuds as well, but I don't want what she's listening. I want what I'm listening to. But before you go dropping hundreds of dollars on a pair, you need to check out the boys at Raycon with their earbuds. You already know Raycon e your butts started about half the price any of those other premium wireless earbuds on the market. We all know who we're talking about. They charge a hefty amount and they sound just as amazing as all those other top out audio brands. Again, we know who we're talking about Raycon's newest model, The Everyday E twenty five earbuds are the best ones yet, with six hours of playtime, seamless Bluetooth pairing, more base, and more compact design that gives you a nice noise isolating fit. Raycon's wireless earbuds are so comfortable they're perfect for conference calls, binging podcasts like Bus Went.
Speaker 1: To the Boys, Tell all your friends, subscribe subscriber if.
Speaker 4: I starts, And unlike some of the other wireless options out there, Raycon earbuns.
Speaker 1: Are air ear earbuns.
Speaker 4: Earbudds are both stylish and discreete with no dangling wires or stamps to distract anyone during those video calls. You've heard me talk about how the company was co founded by Ray J and Snoop Dogg and those boys out there. They're obsessed with Raycons. Pick up a pair and see what the hype is all about, dude, And again, the biggest game changer for me is that they are half the cost of all those other ones out there.
Speaker 1: And trust your boil on this one. Go try a pair.
Speaker 4: Now it's time to get the latest and greatest from Roy raycon On and get fifteen percent off your order at buy raycon dot com slash Busting. That's by Raycon dot Com slash Busting for fifteen percent off Raycon Wireless earbuds by Raycon dot Com slash Busting.
Speaker 1: Big Hugs, Tiny kisses. Enjoy the episode. Pull up, pull up those combined scores again. I want to see Coreys shit. Corey eleven position off. It's Alignement College, Tennessee, Chattanooga, JEFT class seventeen, age twenty two point eight. Not sure how they got that forty yard dash starts with the five. That's not great, No five, one six. Your top speed okay, your top speed was fifteen twenty five miles an hour.
Speaker 2: As fuck. I don't know you're split faster than that.
Speaker 1: Now you're split, dude. I feel the same way when I move around, Like, dude, I'm definitely faster than I was.
Speaker 2: I had a solid split.
Speaker 1: Your split solid, your ten yeard split your one seven nine is that's all your I need is impressive. That's all you need, dude, playing center bro, you just get to that top end. Real wonder Lick is not posting that sucks, dude.
Speaker 2: Just say it was like twenty six, twenty seven.
Speaker 1: How many inches. How many feet is one hundred and six inches for the broad jump?
Speaker 2: Oh that's not very far one of eighty six, eight ten, Maybe that's made for you eight eight yeah, hey, genius three.
Speaker 1: Cons what's a good what's a good twenty yard shuttle for alignment?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a solid three four or five Yeah, I would say four or five.
Speaker 2: Top five and three cone at the combo? Were you really for? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know what mine was on.
Speaker 2: That seven five five?
Speaker 1: How about the sixty yard shuttle? Like they always never do that ship?
Speaker 2: What did you get on the bench?
Speaker 1: I got so, I got it up and down thirty times, but they minused me one. If I always have to say that.
Speaker 2: I want to say they took two off mine. So it was like twenty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys both did so that picture get thirty reps with it.
Speaker 2: I don't think it might have been twenty eight twenty nine.
Speaker 1: So that picture, when it's blown up, my piece looks huge, doesn't It looks look huge? I'm telling you, bro, and that it looks like I have a keep going, keep going, keep going, young luwan see it right there, just hanging off. Yeah, But it's like it's like getting ripped over to the right or left, whichever way that is decently relat I'll tell you what the boy. The boy worked on that damn forty Caption that picture right there, No.
Speaker 4: Question, I'm one of those guys who need him innut to think, what do you mean about like something that's humorous?
Speaker 2: Caption that picture.
Speaker 4: It doesn't always just roll off the tongue like that.
Speaker 1: That's like a vinegar strokes look right there, dude, that's what my vinegar strokes looks like. Right right before the sea word comes. That's what that is.
Speaker 2: Mom just left the store, gotta go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, photo you right else that So that picture I got tagged in something by like some dude on Insta. His name was like big gay Ben and he was basically like that was that was his profile. But it was also like shut up, shut up big and he tagged me in that photo and he was like look at the look at the dick on the water or something like that. Big Ben was about it. Oh, big Awen was about it, dude. It was like right after I did the thing, literally was like, man, that kind of makes me uncomfortable. I still like the photo because the compliments a compliment, though. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You liked it. You went and you hearted it.
Speaker 1: I hearted the ship out of that thing you like. Thank you, sir for commenting on my piece.
Speaker 4: I've never I mean, man, when Taylor saw heard that comment the next time he was about to show, he kind of just looked at himself, like, yeah.
Speaker 1: Thats what the shot. Big big A has no idea. You know what I got. I got the pby I'm just waiting for the growth to happen. Go to a ship that's after, that's during the sea. That's Corey's post clarity nuts. Oh dude, heartbreak Hotel the on line twenty three, Jordan, I mean, I don't think that was an accident, dude. The path, the fucking path.
Speaker 2: What are you listening to in this one?
Speaker 1: Probably some alternative shit, dude. I'm probably listening to a little Panic at the Disco, Good Charlotte, Sublime show. Zona, Dude, I'm out of control Zona sometimes kind of look. I mean, I cut these firk pants myself.
Speaker 2: Do you go to the tanning bed before this?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 2: Did you train out in Zona?
Speaker 1: Bro oh before this?
Speaker 2: Before the combat?
Speaker 1: Straight out a dude, me Zach Martin. Who's a dude who put it Ohio State Jack me Hort fucking hilariously. That guy is one of the funniest you've ever met. Arthur Lynch, a couple other dudes. We went to the tanning bit for this, and we're all we were all legit bragging about how we hear all tanned. Well, but it was like the winter, the dead of.
Speaker 2: Winter in Indianapolis.
Speaker 1: Well, we were in Florida training. Yeah, so it was like for the common we they just got there and so like, yo, we should get a good tan because it's any more the better, blah blah blah. And so we went there and the ladies like, okay, well, yes, probably start in four minutes. We're all like, dude, give us ten, just give us a quick ten because we all bronze really good. Two days in I did not sleep.
Speaker 4: Because we all bronze very good. We literally I remember if you put the sticker on your side to have like a.
Speaker 1: Little yeah white boy was.
Speaker 2: Little heart, like a little three ring hearts.
Speaker 1: I remember taking the I remember taking lotion and squirting it on the walls of the apartment that I was in, just to run my back on it.
Speaker 2: Dude, my back was so fucked up.
Speaker 1: Really, dude, I had the worst sunburn ever, barely moved three days, melted, going to those measures to squirt lotion on a wall just to rub your back up at like three am, dying. Fuck Brandonton, Florida, dude, IMG, that's why I strayed for the combine.
Speaker 2: You have stories about Brandonton.
Speaker 1: I got some thirty stories about Brington I have stories about everything, bro, try to make memories wherever I go. Overall rating fifty three's for Courier for me.
Speaker 2: That's Corey's fuck. Yeah, that's a combine. I still got drafted.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, you did.
Speaker 2: You were a first round draft pick, like unanimously for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean you only need to be picked by one team in the first round to be unanimous.
Speaker 4: He means like that you were kind of like mos like you were on all the mocks first round probably Yeah, yeah, I was like mox like to mostly Atlanta, Fuck you, Atlanta Falcons.
Speaker 1: Atlanta would have been sick. Even though what's his name, Arthur Blank? That dude's a g I met him in his office and he had like a like a a watercolored painting of him on a horse in a meadow, and I was like, this guy fucking is a gangster. We'll talk to him forever. I swear to God, that dude so cocaine to make his money. He looks like a look at him. Is that not scream Italian mob boss to you?
Speaker 2: It pins best with the red tie under the black coat.
Speaker 4: You come to me on the day of my daughter's Yeah, dude, that guy with me, Arthur Blank with me.
Speaker 1: I remember I was so hungover flying to Atlanta. I went to Country Thunder and got so dry.
Speaker 2: Dunk I was.
Speaker 1: I had no I had no voice, and I was like trying to talk to Arthur with no voice. But do they They said they were gonna draping it since they took Jake Matthews was also a good pick, as Jakes good football player. I'll tell you who got a little lost in translation there, Greg Robinson. I remember that he was taking two overall. Where's he is? He? Really? Bro he got he got popped. Uh, he had popped like one hundred and eighty two pounds of weedless trunk. How much dude?
Speaker 2: Him and another guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it wasn't like I don't know, he had like an illegal grow going on or something like that. Yeah, one hundred and fifty seven pounds of marijuana, dude, Bro, you were first round pick. Dude, so just got a new deal with the Browns too because he went and played dece well.
Speaker 2: He was first round of the Rams, right.
Speaker 1: First round of the Rams. The Rams had two picks that first round was as him and Aaron Donald two O. The fourteen draft class is fucking deep, Aaron Donald, dude, border protection dude. One hundred and fifty seven pounds on the back of a rented Chevy Tahoe. That's crazy. One hundred and that's wild, man, Like, that's gonna like you're getting You're getting picked off by a dog from six miles away.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: Like you don't stand cheese, dude, Like yo, the dogs like, hey, by the way, they're coming forty seven cars down. Would you say forty seven cars down? I thinks dog, they.
Speaker 2: Had to have had one hundred and fifty eight pounds and smoke a pound and be high as fuck to think that they could get one hundred and fifty seven pounds.
Speaker 1: If you if you're going to bring one hundred and fifty seven pounds of weed over the border. You gotta go straight coyote mode dude and go over the border like you You're not gonna just drive with that to El Paso or wherever.
Speaker 2: You're They're fucking dead bodies at first. Those are big ass bags, dude.
Speaker 1: Like they had to be given the dumbest look when Greg Robinson pulled up to the border patrol and the one to go. Do you not smell that, dude? No one needs, No one needs that much. I was obviously gonna sell it.
Speaker 4: You come up with more for thee Yeah, well, even if you're selling, we are here to interrupt your pod to shout out the boys that manscaped fellas. It's time to unveil that summer bod. It's time to unveil that clean summer bod that's brought to you by Manscape to ensure your post quarantine body is ready for the wild, ready for the beach, ready for being outdoors in the backyard, barbecues, all of it, dude, Recently.
Speaker 1: Not recently. I don't have a story of recent Here's what I do have for you. I have consistent stories.
Speaker 4: I have consistent Every other week, I take my manscaped, I take my lawnmower three point zero, and.
Speaker 1: I gave this beautiful body of mine. I clean it up.
Speaker 4: I do it right every every I wouldn't say party, but every kind of get together and gathering. I go to where I got a package travel bag and go and stay overnight. I pull out my Toiletrys bag and I pull out my Manscape stuff, and I tell all the boys about Manscape because I am such a believer in this product. Manscaped is dedicated to helping you level up your full body grooming game, and they have forever changed the game with their perfect package three point oh. Let me tell you what's in the perfect package three point oh. It comes with a lawnmower three point oh, which is waterproof, it's cordless, and a ton of other formulations to round out the manscaping routine. It's amazing. It's got an LED light, so if you're in the dark, your light's out, your powers out, you got a little LED light to guide you through it.
Speaker 1: It's the best trimmer on the market.
Speaker 4: And for those of you in need of a nice little chest shave, I know myself, I got hair around the nipples. I gotta clean those boys up every now and then this third generation trimmer features skin safe technology to reduce manscaping accidents. Don't give yourself an accident and cut your nipple open a little bit, cut your nipple piercing whatever you're into, I don't know. You can also adjust settings to get the length you'd like, so you can stay on top of it with almost no effort at all. You can even trim an arrow so you got a great so you've got some great stomach raor happy trails as the boys like to call it. You can even trim an arrow pointing down to the Promised Land if you're bold enough to make that move. They also got the Crop Cleanser to keep your hair and skin healthy. It's an all in one formula, so it's as good as you know. How guys are. They love the all in one formula so they only have to wash one time. You're also gonna get the crop Preserver, which is an anti chaffing baldy odor and a moisturizer. So it's like a little lotion. We all know how painful chafing can be. This lotion, it smells amazing. I rub it after I rub it down there in the area, I rub it on my arms a little bit because I love the smell a crop reviver. This is a testy tone. Or give a little spritzer spray down there when you're on the go. It's that's amazing as well. And if you subscribe to the Perfect Package and get a new you'll get a new bladery fill for your lawnmower trimmer delivered to your door every three months for a limited time. Subscribers get two free gifts, the Shed travel Bag which is thirty nine dollars and a patent and a high performance reducing chafing Manscape boxer briefs. They're very soft. Think think I probably shouldn't say the product's name because this is a manscaped read. Get twenty percent off and free shipping with the code busting at manscape dot com. Do yourself a favor and always use the right tools for your family jewels. Get the little boys in shape down there, get them nipples ready to go. To have shirts soft the sun's out, you got to get the tarpsoft boys and get twenty percent off. Again use code busting manscape dot com get twenty percent off and free shipping. Trim your test these boys. God blessed back to the episode No Question. Due the week that this episode is coming out its fourth of July week, Shout out the shoutout America, dude, it's one of my favorite holidays.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, it's one of my favite holidays. To do a little tough to celebrate America right now. We got a lot of shit going on that we need to figure out for sure.
Speaker 4: It is, it is, it's but I'm still I still love living I still love living in America.
Speaker 1: Who's your privilege, white guy? Yeah, it's uh, all right, Well you're done talking fucking life. You know what I'm saying. We have birthdays coming up, dude, Zach fucking twenty one. Oh yeah, Zach Creig twenty one, You're thirteenth, dude. Just Zack, get up here. You know what time it is, hey, talk of spanking, get these spankings. Get up here, Zach. We'll pass you around to Hey. Penisa down, Penis down.
Speaker 4: You've been over hands and hands and hands over mind in the bench.
Speaker 1: No, no, hey, no yeah.
Speaker 5: Taylor one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, two, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, fifty.
Speaker 6: Harder nineteen twenty twenty one, Corey Corey, give him one to grow on, give him one to grow on around Hey, hey, hey, that was a dad clap too.
Speaker 1: That was a dad. Speaking of the butt cheeks, You're such a fucking bag, dude, have them cheeks, Zach? If that tomorrow?
Speaker 2: Not a boy?
Speaker 1: I felt I felt kind of bad smacking him to go harder. I'm like Jesus Christ harder. I was feeling kind of bad, poor Zach, like biting a belt. Fuck, we're out.
Speaker 2: Here slapping the ass cheeks on the video. It's hilarious this weekend hilarious. Who's doing that? Nobody?
Speaker 1: Nobody who slaps cheeks on a podcast? Nobody, no one, just importance.
Speaker 4: Hey, for real, though, where would you rank for the July is a holiday as you're on your holiday list?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: Back in college, that's up there, dude, because you're in summer workouts. And then I don't know how many of you guys reported all the time we would have like a good group of like thirty core guys that would work out in July fourth ud Beer Olympics, Oh bro, that ship and it was always a sunny day, but I feel like if it fell on a weekday, dude, our coach would know and just give us an absolute hell of a workout the next day, you guys, did you guys.
Speaker 4: Experience bullshit called Dobson, So dobbs all about so we would have strong get togethers with all the boys.
Speaker 1: Should we show Corey the new shirt coming out?
Speaker 4: Yes he saw it, No, he saw he actually voted. Ship said yeah he wanted blue.
Speaker 2: Red bull. That's like this red red was the majority.
Speaker 4: Listen, you got you gotta you gotta pass it around and you just gotta go buy some numbers.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what. Pass it around. There wasn't good enough that time. If we're opinions the same as everybody else, then we'll use it. If what do you think? I don't like it? Well, Will and I do, so we're gonna go with it, right.
Speaker 4: I guess it's like Taylor and wiscons is like three, but everybody else is like a one pointer.
Speaker 1: One two, three four. So if all of you guys voted against us, I think I get Will and I would still win by two votes.
Speaker 2: I think I get two points from my book.
Speaker 4: I mean you you appreciate everybody responding on? Hold on, why do you get two points?
Speaker 1: Because when these guys worked their ass off for our podcast and our merchant.
Speaker 2: With you sometimes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're not a good player at spike Ball. You're trash bro.
Speaker 2: I get better as the day goes, but I've only been like playing.
Speaker 1: Get you get better? We can.
Speaker 4: We were at Taylor's uh baby shower, and you left and it was I won with somebody else after that, hey man, and I was walking around everybody, Hey, you want to be on my team? My guy finally left.
Speaker 1: I finally laughed. I tell you was kind of a stud. Was Tyler and uh Austin?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: Yes, they were killers things. Oh my god, know what we're talking about. Preston, Preston, I say, shout out Preston and four.
Speaker 2: Dude, they were they were real.
Speaker 1: Four was m VP that day.
Speaker 2: He was the perfect height. I'm telling you, I don't even know what that means for. And I know that he the way he fucking served, he was perfect height. His arm came down at the perfect angle to just fucking bak that bitch. Often that he was very good. Couldn't I couldn't fucking he he cuffed me. He knew how to cuff.
Speaker 1: You do so just move over to the right one.
Speaker 2: No, let puffs you. I'm cramping.
Speaker 1: You do the best job moving around. Corey's not a hustle player in football.
Speaker 2: On the football field, though, I am David Lee.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she said on the poll. Yeah we're not.
Speaker 2: You know, they're trying to evaluate everything they couldn't see in person. Don't tell him how I play Spike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can move. I can move.
Speaker 2: He seven five five three cone Bro Top five for oh Linemen.
Speaker 1: Fourth of July. Memories growing up, dude, we used to get you know, the nineties.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, yeah?
Speaker 1: Who nineties? Eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Eight?
Speaker 1: Cause yeah, I think there's a bunch I think there's that's so fucking Missouri, like miss number one.
Speaker 4: This is where Missouri gets a little respect because for the July it's taken pretty seriously in Nebraska. In Nebraska, everyone would travel three hours to get to the border to go buy at Missouri so they could because Nebraska's illegal buy fireworks.
Speaker 1: I would go across the border in Mexico and buy half sticks of dynamite, dude, and come back. We'd create The border was two hours away. Did you ever create sparkler bombs?
Speaker 4: Sparkler you take like the metal sparklers or if you just do regular spark sparklers, you knock off the sticks.
Speaker 2: This is what they're doing.
Speaker 4: And you take black electrical tape and see look nties. You take black electrical tape and tape all over the sparkler bomb. We set one off one time. The cops came because it showed up on their showed.
Speaker 1: Up like a hand bucks to ten bucks for those little whispers. Dude, we would take nineties. I guarantee those things that they wouldn't even take out an apple. They popped Cody m ninety spot for an apple. Dude. Them little biscuits ain't doing ship.
Speaker 2: They're not doing fucking know.
Speaker 1: They blow up even I don't around and lift up like boards and slugs and.
Speaker 2: Them up.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, I tell what the deal was. Action figures cherry bombs got the funk after bro I boot the whole cactus one time. You always want to blow up ship action figures, of course you want to.
Speaker 2: You guys ever made that bomb with like toilet bowl cleaner and aluminum foil balls?
Speaker 1: Okay, what the what the hell is that should be dangerous?
Speaker 2: It's called the look that ship up. That ship's louder.
Speaker 1: Hey listen cour We're gonna have to ask you to leave, dude. I don't need the next Terrors attack on us as being core eleven.
Speaker 2: Yo, look at watch the video of this ship.
Speaker 1: Sparkler bombs are fucking insane. I'm not the only there's spark sound like a like a wet tampon, Dude, doesn't sound like good at all. A sparkler bomb.
Speaker 2: We might have our YouTube video from there's so many people that comments on here. I've done the works bomb guarantee that what's that?
Speaker 1: The words the works bomb? If you works your Tier one two or three comments from the boys, let us know, let us know if Corey Levin is right.
Speaker 2: There's also like dry ice bombs too.
Speaker 1: It probably go a little bit better if you don't have forty seven tabs open.
Speaker 2: Alex been a.
Speaker 1: Bull of a car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was gonna say, dude, we're talking about twice its lugs and we gotta what what fuck is this guy?
Speaker 2: Dudey? Who? Hey?
Speaker 1: This guy's this guy is straight up Lontaire, Missouri. That is that might be that's a biscuit, dude, that's the biscuit of the mask. Dude.
Speaker 2: We need to buy that.
Speaker 1: Because we had to open up the Bonaire Biscuit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we talked about weird ship on boys Rocket.
Speaker 1: League Rocket It's been Rocket League lately. Even risk is so much more fun. We're opening up a breakfast spot in Bontare, Missouri called the Fonte. What ship, Yo?
Speaker 2: Was that a work sparkler bomb? Yeah? That ain't no fucking works sparkler bomb.
Speaker 1: Brok, you know that's C four Like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: That's a That's what I'm saying. You could have sparkling dude, like it showed up on like the police signal whenever. It's like it weighed in as over a stick of dynamite what we had made that night.
Speaker 1: That's not even that's not even American. That's that's in the fourth of July.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: I think you're talking about snakes and sparklers, do you guys? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You put those little what else do we like on fourth of July?
Speaker 1: Let's start with you're gonna stand there owning a fireworks man, and I have no whistling bung holes, no spleet splitters, whisker biscuits, honky lettice, hoosterdus wosker, don'ts I got loses idded a double smash one time. Thanks, that was good. Who's this fucking weasel?
Speaker 2: This looks like a works bomb.
Speaker 1: This is a mentos and coke kind of kid.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is a works bomb. This guy.
Speaker 1: This guy's Nicklas. You know he's in this guy. This kid, I'll tell you what. This kid beats off standing himself in the mirror and doesn't get upset with those shades up. That guy's fun.
Speaker 2: Because he's wearing Look at him, he's and pooka. He's twelve, so savage. Look at the heart. Did you say those are so hard? Dude? You see his bi aviators. I feel like Will mind he.
Speaker 1: Stole those glasses from his middle.
Speaker 4: School wearing a pooka for none were the shells, the shells were the were the shells.
Speaker 1: I never had about Pooka shells, Our Pooka our shells, Will, damn it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But I mean you're talking about them white shells, right, you know I'm talk about yea. Yeah, those are Puka shells, Will. Yeah, but those look like the little circle pooka Puka things.
Speaker 2: That's the same. Are you talking about the same ship?
Speaker 1: Hey? Yeah, Pooka. Will has been on a on a mission to fuck his own verbiage up. He comes on each podcast, goes how that this deal up today? Dude looking from though, Hey they're not strong, arms are looking good. He's got a mountains do with two mountain dew puka and uh twelve inches around shaking the thing up. Dude, Please pop in this dude's face.
Speaker 2: The works drain cleaner, dude, this is We did all types of sh.
Speaker 1: This kid's casually getting up while he just share a bomb.
Speaker 2: I have crazy stories, bro.
Speaker 1: They're not blowing nothing up though.
Speaker 2: Oh just wait on a cuse, Oh the kids.
Speaker 1: He's fifteen feet away. Oh Corey, Wow, if.
Speaker 2: You can hear the fucking noise, it's loud.
Speaker 1: I just watched a car blow up. And you want to put that two liters of code getting spritzed a little bit in the corner.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that wast fucking like explosives. This is ship is at your house right now.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's just ready to go. Ready you film into It's a solid noise. That's a solid noise.
Speaker 2: It's a shotgun almost.
Speaker 4: Wait here, So did you guys not try to blow up like and like not animals?
Speaker 1: Not animals, not animals. That was that's the most bons terms or everything. I know, Hey you about the bus car back? That ship's insane, did you guys? Or no?
Speaker 2: Did I try to blow up an animal?
Speaker 1: No, a slug.
Speaker 2: A slug's bro.
Speaker 4: Like you go around with the m nineties, or like the firecrackers and then lay under a slug blow it.
Speaker 1: Up, or like Cody and I.
Speaker 4: Cody and I would rank our action figures and whoever wasn't going to get played with the next.
Speaker 1: Year, we would we wrap up fireworks. Yeah yeah, and we try to blow them up.
Speaker 2: Big ant hills.
Speaker 4: I got in a lot of trouble because I, uh, you know the what are they call like the little play set basketball goals? What's that brand called? Like little tykes?
Speaker 1: You know how it's got like the.
Speaker 4: The yellow I took out like the yellow post and I kept putting my ear up against it, and I was like, oh, Cody, you can hear.
Speaker 1: You can hear like water like in a sea shows like the ocean.
Speaker 4: My brother brother and Coddy put his ear there and I lit like an ninety just went off. He just went crying, so he can't hear it. My dad, my dad came outside whooped the boy. But yeah, but you know you're just a little You're just a little delink when as kid, Dude, it sounds.
Speaker 1: Like you were quite the delinquent as kid. Did you have a criminal record? No, you never jail. No, I got it into my p I was in jail one night. You got mipped. I got mipped.
Speaker 4: And it was bullshit too, because I shouldn't have got mipped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, this kid from Toy Story, Yes, yes, when I watched them on toy st it would happened operation not buzz buzz like you would have been a guy that But watching that movie, you know how you.
Speaker 4: Look at your toys and just start talking to him like you're just psycho Sid That was his name, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, am I the one where you guys not like that.
Speaker 2: No, every toy I had I liked.
Speaker 1: Dude, I had fucked up childhood. But I don't even think we compare.
Speaker 2: Right now, you're talking about killing animals, animals, talking about time.
Speaker 1: But you asked me, what do you nail slug, I'll tell you what we used to do in Arizona.
Speaker 2: Get a little one of the what about those HeLa monsters? Uh? One of those monsters?
Speaker 1: Are like lizards with orange black with orange spots on them, and they have lockjaw and poison. They have poisonous up so when they look up. That's weird because we're talking about this right now. Yeah, you guys do that. I'm trying to talk about. So these heros when they bite you, yeah, they literally know that they could kill you if you stay there long enough. But they have like like the car, and they'll still live. No, if you literally have to drive, if you get a buck of water, if you get bit in the arm, if you put them in water and drown them for them to even get off you. So if you're in the middle of the desert and you get snipped by one of those things, they have locked out. Can't pull them, dear God up out there. Yeah, the desert doesn't. Dude. I'll tell you what. I watched the ship you did on fourth of July. I feel like you would be fucking insane too.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, we blue ship all time, but like we fuck the fireworks always because Mexico is right there, so Mexico.
Speaker 2: Was sorry, that's a different way out there.
Speaker 1: I would just go to Mexico, like, hey, what are you doing this? Weekend. I'm just going to go to Mexico. It was like, literally I drive to the border from Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in Georgia, I didn't do I didn't have like.
Speaker 1: Too much fun growing up because my childhood was ship. But college Fourth of July fucking college four tops. The only the only one that was more fun in college and fourth of July was Halloween. Halloween got fucking down. Favorite favorite holiday of all time is now? Is?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Is Halloween? Favorite Halloween? Your favorite? Halloween's by far my fair Halloween holiday. Oh, no question, dude, I love you know, I love this.
Speaker 4: I know, but we never know one ever answered the rankings of the fourth of July on your guys List.
Speaker 2: We just start talking about.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chriss, Yeah, Christmas is tight. Christmas gives you warm, fuzzy feelings inside. It makes your tummy kind of warm food food. The camaraderie, Oh yeah, that's the boy, that's meat. That's me is Christopher Robin. And when's Winnie the Pooh? I love it. I look at them little ass legs. Bro I blocked people with those. How crazy is that?
Speaker 2: And Shi, it's just fucking stick in the ground and just.
Speaker 1: Uh you In college, I was always an off duty cop for for Halloween.
Speaker 2: We're like penalty flag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I was for Halloween the two years ago.
Speaker 2: That's not call call yourself out before other people do.
Speaker 4: Always I'm surprised. I mean, I'm not surprised. Halloween's are number one holiday. Halloween's my number one, Christmas is my number two.
Speaker 1: Then probably fourth of July.
Speaker 2: I think it changed as I get older.
Speaker 1: Christmas, fourth of July, Halloween, what, Yeah.
Speaker 2: We talked about the absolutely love Christmas. Does that not fire you up? Seeing that's that? When does she does she get fired up?
Speaker 1: She's not there yet this year. I first, sure she's gonna love it. Like last year she met Sannah, well, she met it every year. Last year she met Santa, I was like, like, really nice to have had it with the good time, the one in Green Hills, what you do, like the whole little Yeah, really nice time. But when I when I was Santa for Christmas for the Titans that I do, she came and she saw my eyes and you could tell like in her head she was like, who the fuck is this? I know this fucking guy.
Speaker 2: Dude thinks she already knows that. Saning that's not real because of you did you already?
Speaker 1: No, I would never fuck that up the best at ever, I don't think No, she's first off, she doesn't even put a full sentence together yet she's almost three, So I would go as far to say she believes that paw patrol all those animal I would say she's she's she believes in Christmas. I don't know why I have to even say it like that. She definitely believes in Christmas. Santa sick, sick, Yo. I was.
Speaker 4: I would die on a hill believing in Santa until like I want to say, fifth or sixth grade.
Speaker 2: Yo. They had did they have like the little radio station like Santa was seen flying over Bontare at yeah eleven, So dude, they made that shit so believable.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, and there wasn't all that social media, so you didn't like, yeah, you only saw like the news or some shit.
Speaker 2: And they, yeah, they had it on like news channels. They would have like Santa tractor certain time, like how they do a tornado, but fucking yeah, a Santa sleigh. He's passing over West Nashville at fucking ten thirty tonight. Make sure you're asleep. Fucking they made it so believable.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I remember like Christmas, like trying to go to bed and they just get like eight or nine, being like, I just can't sleep, I can't go to bed. I'm so excited to get No, dude, you're so fired up. But but yeah, yeah yeah rips, saw Pod, Saw Pod. You guys listen Tier one, two three, You're so welcome. We have new merch for you guys, and it's probably having their hand. Did they have their hand? If no, this they'll have it in their hand. Really yeah, Wow, you guys are welcome because we're down. We're gonna put your new shirt. It's awesome, dude, you're gonna push it out this week. The boys put some fucking effort in for you guys, dude, not just I can the idea, but the boys. I came with the idea. I came up with the idea, but I didn't do any of the work necessary to get it done. So shout out everybody involved. Shout out all the boys, dude, everybody working their absolute asses off. Dude, getting some banger merg because a lot of podcasts due they don't give a ship about the merch. Okay, they're putting a couple of things out there. It's whatever we crushed. It's just like a box checker for a while. It's a box. Oh that'd be funny. He put that with some basic ass times New Roman twelve twelve point fun done. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yes, but in a student we go above them, beyond, we cop a lot of ship. Yeah for you, because fucking nervous nerves might be a cool shirt to make it nerve. No reason, boner, no reason bone the nerves. Dude, there you go, Taylor. Oh god, dude, I can't. You did good. You did good earlier. Okay, Wolves working packs five stars. When my wife goes to sleep because she's too tired or has a headache, I can always turn on the pod and get the relief I need from the velvety soothness, soothness of Taylor's voice to the flawless smile of Will I never have to go to sleep feeling ignored and he rejected again. Hashtag for the boys, hashtag nod that is a tier one. That's a tier one. You're turning on the pod.
Speaker 4: Just to listen to it on like low and then hey, I just pictured him like laying in bed when somethunny, He's like.
Speaker 1: Hey, babe, baby want I'm too tired. Fuck this ship velvety soothness as a Tier one five stars Tier one twenty twenty shout out Fort Myers Wolf, dude, gotta love that. What's next busting five stars? It might not be the smartest guys ever, but dang it, they're handsome. Tell you what, that is a full compliment right there. They never want to be too smart, because if you're too smart, it's just like it's you become a tour I start talking slow, little ray Manny, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I love that it's forgiven. It's because I could easily say these guys try to. These guys pretend like they know everything. They fucking don't. This guy, it's like we have the innocent factor of like, might not be the smartest guys ever, but we still love them.
Speaker 1: When you when you are on the the in your lane of not being too far left or right. Yes, hey these guys are kind of dumb. Okay, Hey, these guys are kind of smart. Sure you don't know what you're talking about? Okay, well you just hit it all the time. Yes, that's you. Stay Strong still got five stars, though, so Bama Fan zero six zero three shout out you one hundred percent for all the boys and girls, five stars all for the mother of e f and hooking, drop, butch, slapping, tiny, kissing, meat, peeking, piece, slicing oops in train passing, no frapping drink, no frap drink, no no free shout outs and boys.
Speaker 4: No free shout out in boys.
Speaker 1: It was going good until that I was reading. I was hoping you were going to start doing the whole rich flair bit. No, dude, I can't do that. If I read that three times, I could do that. But like, I'm you don't. I don't know if you know that. I'm terrified to read in public. You know what you have? A you have a you have a double little reason like quote? What is it? What you don't like reading because of other people's words?
Speaker 3: Wha?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it took me for a loop. I was like, hey, okay, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: For real though, dropping, warning, dude, slapping, heavy pause, squad, peace, slicing meat, peeking, wooves and trained passing, no frap drinking, no free shout out and boys.
Speaker 1: WHOA there you go? Thank you did that. Alex dude on top of the ship. Second, instead of words, it's being insulting to be in the podcast. Warning, do not listen. While I was listening to the pod and was doing heavy pause squads, okay, at the bottom of the pause, I started laughing and had to ball on it. Bail dude, that's too alx b A I l bail. Bail on it and drop the bar. K Marshall, do not ever use us as an excuse to not get your games. Yes, love your death. Thank you for the five stars, and thank you for subscribing and then unsubscribing and resubscribing because we know how to cheat the game. But if you're prn if you listen, you need to go put on some fucking music. They gets you going. Go listen to Joe Rogan some motivational video and get your ass fucking and gear. Don't be listening to my voice. I said, like I'm twelve, all right, this is not gonna get you pumped up. You know what I'm saying. Next for the boys, listens to m husk comp you killing a dude, Taylor, keep making fun of him. God, dude, I fucking love it. Will loves it, man, I know it. He loves it.
Speaker 2: Dude. That's funnier than did you go.
Speaker 1: To the sex shop down the street, dude, buy a couple of insults for will?
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: That guy's got a nerve all day, Dude, he's fucking living nerve all day. You got that nerve all day?
Speaker 2: Dude?
Speaker 1: You love getting ship on?
Speaker 2: No, I don't, Yes, you do, no reason boner, No I don't.
Speaker 1: I would call well, I said the story too many times and I'd insult the ship out of him, and you would say, hey, hey, what would you say? Yeah, leave it for the pose, save it for the pot, because you love to get shipped on.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, that's not true. It's just we're having a comedy moment and I'm thinking myself, you know, save this for the pie, because it'd be funnier when we're doing it on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So not because I enjoyed. I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's it's like rehearse.
Speaker 4: Sometimes our jokes are rehearsed. I don't think a couple a couple of.
Speaker 1: Times I've laughed at something. You're like, hey, I'm gonna say that, I'm po Yeah, make sure I actually laugh when you're like, don't worry, should laugh the same, hey.
Speaker 4: When you have moments, when we have a moment where like fuck he actually I would have been a give up for the pause.
Speaker 2: I always need content.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what your er across like this need you can't be wrong. Go ahead, boys, one bus, two boys, one bus.
Speaker 4: I always wondered where I got my height from until I realized I was living a lie. Finding my real dad and my country boy uncle who may just be a friend. Always listen to the whole thing straight, no pause, due shout out sal to seven seven six.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sal, you're Italian as fuck. I have zero Italian in my blood, but I am so your dad and I love you to death. Send me your address. I'm gonna come to your house with you a bedtime story one night. All right, doorstep sal two seven seven six d m me your address. I'm going to come and read you a nighttime story. I'm bringing Jack her Garrett with me because we need to film it. Taking over. These boys are taking over barstool, one thing at a time. Everything they do, they win. Let's go boys.
Speaker 2: That is one.
Speaker 1: We have not lost one fucking a barstool, dude, have not lost one thing, So thank you clove for two to one.
Speaker 4: All right, well, Manscape, no free shoutouts. Congratulations you've found and by now subscribe to the only FDA approved and recommended podcasts in the universe.
Speaker 2: You are now.
Speaker 1: You are now a wolf and deserve all shout outs. Your new smart Calf Titan and Father Taylor one and silver tooth Rader of a boy Will Compton will be your guides on the road to enlightenment.
Speaker 4: That this is the podcast. Yeah, that is this podcast. Get ready to hold the pauses and get lost in the sauces of this absolute monster of a show, A monster t Live team that you kind of fucked up somewhere, but I stay with it.
Speaker 1: I started sweating.
Speaker 2: I was like, you hate getting popcorned? In like middle school.
Speaker 1: I would go to the bathroom. What's popcorn?
Speaker 2: Like when the teachers like, okay, we're gonna do popcorn pagraph social studies, you got to read a paragraph and at the end you get to choose shover the fuck you want.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, we didn't call popcorn, but yeah, and you'd be scared.
Speaker 2: As fun you call it hot potato. Maybe something I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hey, we're gonna read paragraphs.
Speaker 2: And then I would.
Speaker 1: There hain't no creativity about that.
Speaker 2: I would just say, will you got the next one? Stephen Hawking on.
Speaker 1: Oh my god they named the team. Their team name is blue. Oh my god. Whenever we do popcorn in school, I would always read the next paragraph because if I read it once, I can do a lot better reading it again. For the first time I read I up real bad. Yeah, we're doing a popcorn and like Sydney Europe, and I'd be like, okay, fo Sindy, You're gonna get the next one. The Cydny kind of like you. And then you read the thing and then you realize that he doesn't like you. Also just into somebody else and then and then I read it the next one. But I would never really digest all the information. I would just know the words. Do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Fuck? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Even it was blue. Yeah, they named their team blue.
Speaker 1: How banged up? I was banged That's funny, all right? What do we think the saw pot or what? Boys shout out the fourth of July? Dude, shout out fourth of July. I know, hey, I know you wanted more for the July. And then on fourth of July.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know we didn't spend very much time that.
Speaker 1: I know, what would you like? Are you? Are you bummed out?
Speaker 2: Love about that? I can tell what are we doing on fourth? Actually, I'll go to Bonter.
Speaker 1: We always do it. We always do a BoNT biscuit deal, dude.
Speaker 4: We always got a badminton tournament, a huge one. I'm talking twenty something years strong bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you what. Maybe con I will get in the truck his head to Bonter and fucking you guys are had fucking fun, play some spike ball. Last year we went out of the boat. You went on the boat cooler to beat you cigars. My daughter's birthdays the fit is no way I'm going. Yeah, you do got birthdays? I mean when when is Willow coming? She's due July sixteenth, July sixteen, she's due, but I bet you she comes early.
Speaker 2: Dude, Willow do you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Willow a lawan a Willow Willow.
Speaker 2: Start calling you?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, not bad, go ahead, go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I saw pod boys shut it down. Yeah, let's shut it down, guys.
Speaker 4: Gals, People of all ages appreciate you so much for tuning in to another episode of Busting with the Boys. If you haven't yet, please subscribe to the episode on Apple, podcast, Spotify, whatever platform you're on, we're on there. We have a YouTube channel, Bustle with the Boys. We would love if you subscribe.
Speaker 1: There as well.
Speaker 4: If you are subscribed and you want to be a more for the boys, unsubscribe and resubscribe. Again, it sounds funny, it's stupid and kind of obnoxious, but all of your subscriptions and resubscribing and stuff, it helps in these little algorithm games for climbing charts. Because again, we are very organic you guys. Where we're at is because of you guys, so we like to keep it fucking organic and just from us to us.
Speaker 1: First of the world. But we really do we really appreciate your guys' support.
Speaker 4: A few of you had questions about merchandise and can go our merchandise stories on barstoolsports dot com. Go over to shop and we are under the brand Bustle with the Boys. You can find all of our gear there. We restart constantly. Now, if you guys have any ideas, shout us out. If you guys buy the gear, shout us out. We really do love when you guys, talk back to us, add us, mention those put us on your stories, tag us, all that fun stuff. We like grabbing that stuff and putting them on YouTube episodes and again, we just love it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: We love you guys, We appreciate you so much. Keep being for the fucking boys. Keep being a wolf. The biggest of hugs and the tiny of kisses.
Speaker 4: We love you, We appreciate you. Tune in next week for another episode of Busts with the Boys. Mm hmmmmm, nord On Man, all come home.
Speaker 1: Mother just stops by From Jolas Hall
Speaker 2: Jessy Loves Louise