Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Gatty and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 1: This this is what victory feels like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one very pumped up Elon Musk coming out to ac DC crowd, going berserk, him jumping around like a crazy person and giving a very impassioned speech. He is going to have an office in the White House. They announced yesterday a DOJ office in the White House. Wow, which of course causes some people's heads to explode.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but right I know it's bizarre, and we actually got a great No, wealthy Democrats, you can fly fly on the President's plane anywhere you want to go. Nobody says the blinks an eye, but wealthy Republican.
Speaker 2: Oh no, something's gone wrong. Yeah. I think it's absolutely hilarious. And right away Elon Musk is not a Republican.
Speaker 3: No, I just think he's a policy that works.
Speaker 2: Guy. Oh why can I it's funny.
Speaker 3: I set aside these emails and I can't find him, but one of our beloved Oh here it is from Aaron.
Speaker 2: You guys, think about it.
Speaker 3: All the cool septim pierced, purple haired Anarco adjacents, you know, those educated metro anti establishment types. Everyone on the left will have the distinct pleasure of watching them fiercely defend every single government bureaucracy, office and agency that doze attempts to shrink. The great anti establishment left in America is going to defend every single bureaucrat on Earth.
Speaker 2: Excellent point. I was listened to a podcast the other day where they're trying to make the argument that the scripts have flipped on the culture, the vibes, all that sort of stuff. I'm not sure I'm completely there. But in terms of like when I was younger, when Joe and I were younger, it was the right that was gonna police your speech and crack down, you know, have all these codes that you have to follow and ban you if you you know this with that or whatever. Now it's obviously the left, obviously the left that is going to kill you for saying the wrong thing. Yeah, and don't you dare call getting pornography out of elementary school library censorship? Yeah, groomers. Right, and then to the thing you just said. So, the anti establishment crowd is going to fight tooth and nail to make sure no government agency is shrunk or dissolved.
Speaker 3: It's Trump derangement syndrome and Elon Musk derangement syndrome.
Speaker 2: Right, So Elon's going to have an office there in the White House. He's dancing around, he's all excited. At the end of his little speech, he does a heartfelt I love you and then makes a gesture that has gotten quite a bit of a bit of attention. This was the dumbest thing that happened yesterday. Let's hear the audio first and then we'll explain it. And I just want to say thank you for making it happen. Thank you. My heart goes out here. Then he turns around and does it to the crowd behind him. He hits his chest with like a fist of them, puts his arm in the air. It's kind of the Gladiator did it? Star Trek did it, and Hitler did it.
Speaker 1: Jet disturbing not Sea salute by Elon Musk gives us a hint of what we can expect these next four years. Note that he entered to a song by ac DC on Australian band who else came from Australia.
Speaker 3: Hitler, Dad back to you, that's awesome, freaking stupid.
Speaker 2: All this is Nazi guy straightens his elbow. He's a Nazi, huh, right. So I can't even believe they had to respond to this. But the ADL, the Anti Defamation League, which has been around for over one hundred years, you know, fighting anti Semitism all across the country and around the world. Sometimes they put out a statement because some people on the left and NSNBC and everybody, we'll all get to that in just a second, presented it as clearly a Nazi salute. I mean, just like, there's not even an argument here. Elon went up and did a Nazi salute. Now let's discuss what we think it means. Wait a second, can we back up a second. I don't think it was a Nazi salute, but the ADL put out a tweet. This is a delicate moment. It's a new day, and yet so many are on edge, Our politics are inflamed, and social media only adds to the anxiety. It seems that Elon Musk made an awkward gesture in a moment of enthusiasm, not a Nazi salute. But again, we appreciate that people are on edge in this moment. All sides should give one another a bit of perhaps even the benefit of the doubt, and take a breath. This is a new beginning. Let's hope for healing and work toward unity in the months and years ahead.
Speaker 3: I would love I would pay for a poll of Americans to figure out what percentage of people actually thought that was a Nazi salute, not.
Speaker 2: You know, Oh, that's unfortunate.
Speaker 3: The way he waived kind of looks like a no actually thought, oh my god, Elon.
Speaker 2: Musk is a closet and Nazi, and he accidentally let that slip for just a second. He gave a.
Speaker 1: Salute and realized, oh, I'm given the traditional Nazi salute.
Speaker 2: I wasn't supposed to do that. The percentage of Americas actually believe that. Well, that's the thing. Even if you were a Nazi and you Nazi salute mind closed doors, how would you explain why he would do it on that stage in front of those people with cameras all around. I mean, what what's going on there?
Speaker 3: But he's preoccupied with the reaching Mars and he forgot to mask his Nazism.
Speaker 2: Nazi Germany sitting congress person Alexandria Acassio Cortes AOC retweeted the ADLs, let's all calm down and give each other grace, and we don't think it's a Nazi salute, and said, just to be clear, you are defending a Hyle Hitzer Hile Hitler salute that was performed and repeated for emphasis and clarity, because Elon does it, and then he turns around to the people behind him and does it again, like I love you, but people can officially stop listening to you as any sort of reputable source of information. Now you work for them. Thank you for making that crystal clear to all. The ADL works for the Nazis.
Speaker 3: She is America's greatest accidental comedian. That's hilarious, Doe eyed little AOC lecturing the ADL about who's a Nazi who's not and how they should do their jobs. I mean, there's no parent there's no joke needed here, there's no punchline required.
Speaker 2: PBS from the News Hour yesterday. Billionaire Elon Musk gave what appeared to be a fan salute Monday while making a speech at the post inauguration celebration for Donald Trump at the Capitol in arena arena. I don't even know what to say about that.
Speaker 3: I think the job of pointing out what jackasses these people are has been done by them.
Speaker 2: Elon Musk gave what appeared to be a fascist salute. He also gave what appeared to be a wave you make to a passing boat when you're water skiing and you see a friend. He also gave a fair catch symbol if you're a wide receiver, if you're a deep back for the kickoff. He also knave what appeared to be I mean, there's a lot of things he could have.
Speaker 3: What here? Here's the question, does AOC believe that? Or does she believe that her constituents believe it? I think she believes that the online Twitter crowd, especially the fever pitch females that are such a factor in the young politics of our day.
Speaker 2: I think she thinks they believe it. Okay, well, that's fine. She's a politician and she gets to do what she's doing. I hate it, But what about the PBS News Hour billionaire the Elon Musk gave what appeared to be a fascist salute. I find that astonishing.
Speaker 3: That was its self declowning on an exquisite level.
Speaker 2: That was retweeted by an historian who works at one of your major universities, Ruth ben Giot, who's written a bunch of books I'd not read. She retweeted that and said, historian of fascism here, because that's what she is, She's a historian of that era. Historian of fascism here. That was a Nazi salute, and a very belligerent one too, to which another retweet of that, Mary Catherine hamil Fox retweeted, and I thought this was good, mam. This tweet has everything, the condensation, the cutesy casual verbiage, the credentialism and service of made up stuff, the credibility destroyed. Keep it up, I guess, Mary Catherine, for the whim, I like you. I like the cutees casual verbage because that is like a coin of the realm in social media. You kind of like act like you just kind of It's like like I was talking about the other day, when you're a very angry woman and you're doing your your screed about fascism or something like that, you need to be walking while you're doing anything like that. I'm very busy, but I just have time to blast off this little thing about fascism in America. It has to be casual for some reason. So this historian goes with historian of fascism here, that was a Nazi salute instead of like writing a piece with you making your argument for whatever reason. That so that's the way they do it. The condensation, Yes, the credentialism and surface of made up stuff, because she's got in her handle all these different degrees and departments that shouldn't even exist. I love that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mary Catherine, with a beautiful description of that sort of thing. I want that like cross stitched and hung on my wall so I can have it handy.
Speaker 2: That all right?
Speaker 3: So you got the condescension or condensation either way. Either way, it's inconvenient. You got the the casual verbict, what was your list again?
Speaker 2: This has every memories, the condescension, the cutesy casual verbiage, the credentialism in service of made up stuff. Yes, the credibility destroyed. Yeah, because you destroyed your own credibility, she says, and she says, keep it up. I guess which I agree. You know, you want to continue to have trump or people who think like trumpet office. Keep it up, just keep going with this crazy ass that only you and your online weirdos believe and the rest of us roller eyes. And it helps cover up, by the way, things that Trump actually does wrong because you're so nuts.
Speaker 3: Well right, because you're going on about fantasy Nazi phantoms. You know what's funny is she and her ilk have no idea, no concept of the fact that professor from elite university here is not a brag.
Speaker 2: That's something you need to explain away. That's not an.
Speaker 3: Immediate assurance of this as somebody I should listen to. No, quite the contrary, it's oh, here comes up blast from the far left.
Speaker 2: She has no idea of that. So Mark Halpern, I'm going to end with this. He wrote in his newsletter today about all this, and I thought this was really good for a political operation. He's talking about the Trump people, for a political operation that thrives on and benefits from the proclivity of its opposition to regularly become so easily distracted. It appears that Musk derangement syndrome is the latest arrow in the quiver of the Team Trump communication shop. They can count on people reacting to elon stuff as ridiculously as they do react to Trump stuff to like distract the media keep their eye off the ball from things that are actually happening. I don't get why nobody gets that.
Speaker 3: I know, if I'm trying to indict someone for something, I mean, my neighbor steals my lawnmower, I'm not gonna go with my neighbor's stole my lawnmower. And he's a closeted Nazi, and I think he talks to space addiens. Plus he's able to urinate champagne and have been throwing urine champagne parties, and I mean all sorts of bizarrero No, No, he stole my lawnmower.
Speaker 2: Just that, just that.
Speaker 3: But they don't get that, and they don't do that right, They must be that crazy. I mean PBS. And again, if there's one thing I will pound into the heads of America, it's that intelligence and wisdom have no correlation. They can exist in complete opposition to each other. You can have somebody with an IQ of one hundred and thirty nine who is just a moron when it comes to dealing with the world.
Speaker 2: And I think PBS is is it's lousy with that sort of person.
Speaker 3: They are very bright, but they have no ability to understand.
Speaker 2: Humanity and the way things actually work. Nazi salute. Please Elon Musk, who made a symbol that seemed to indicate he would catch this fly ball. The right fielder can stay out of the way. Whatever. If you have any comment on any of this text line four one five two nine KFTC. Things are getting weird, and they getting weird fast. You heard the inauguration speech, Probably good chance you didn't hear the speech he gave after it to a different crowd where he said a lot of interesting things. Will bring you some of that next segment. Yeah, some are.
Speaker 3: Quite funny, jazzy, unscripted and charming. Some of it went on a bit longer, but well worth touching on the highlights.
Speaker 2: Hope you can stay tuned.
Speaker 3: All right, We're gonna have a little game show here among the good folks on the team.
Speaker 2: Play along at Homer, in your car, wherever you happen to be listening.
Speaker 3: Blank Worth twice as much as Gold is driving a global smuggling frenzy. One more time, blank Worth twice as much as Gold is driving a global smuggling frenzy. Your answers when we come back. We're back, Michael, do you want to lead us off? What is worth twice as much as gold? Driving a global smuggling frenzy Bitcoin? Very nice, excellent guests, Stay tuned. We'll reveal the answer in moments. Katie Green the news machine. What do you have, Katie? What have you written down?
Speaker 2: I have no idea, actually no answer, no answer. Yeah, that's going to go with some sort of drug, heroin, fentanyl, trenk, some sort of you're close, you're sort of drug.
Speaker 3: Here's you're almost strike, you're tangential to the correct answer.
Speaker 2: I was going to go something the animal related. You were yea, only you'd had the courage, young lady like like like rhinoceros, testes or something, teeth or something. You're getting warmer, getting warmer.
Speaker 3: My hint was going to be it has to do with the utterly absurd ideas that inhabit Chinese medical practices.
Speaker 2: The answer, folks, is what's that? I said? Bat balls? The answer.
Speaker 3: They'd have to be tiny, you'd need thousands of them anyway. Cattle gall stones. That's right, cattle gall stone. Wait a second, now, I got to guess the other part. What does this do for me?
Speaker 2: I assume it gives me an erection, a better erection, and even one more wonderful erection. No, for what.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, can somebody make him stop? Michael, you've got the microphone buttons, turn it off anyway. It's one of the most prized ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine, kettle gallstones. Traders are willing to pay as much as fifty eight hundred dollars an ounce for the nuggets of hardened bile because the price of goal gold. Herbalists use them to treat strokes as they grapple with the surgeon, hypertension, obesity, in other conditions familiar in the affluent West, as China, like the rest of the world, as it grows more affluent, is getting fatter.
Speaker 2: I take issue with the fact that they're called gallstones and not bile.
Speaker 3: What do you call them? Bile nuggets? Nuggets of bile, nuggets of hardened bile? Oh, your face is a nuggetive hardened bile. At least it's not an endangered animal. I hate it when the elephants and rhinoceroses and everything are being killed for these stupid reasons.
Speaker 2: Lots of cattle. It were one or the other, but it's it's not.
Speaker 3: They're still killing rhinos and tigers and bears on mine.
Speaker 2: Some of the interesting stuff. Trump said that you didn't here yesterday, Armstrong.
Speaker 3: And Getty present you and your letters of your team now used to warn.
Speaker 2: About the days of Tako sly on commanities. What changed that you're not worried about that age, Well, it depends on the deal. I mean, I may not do the dealer, I may do the deal.
Speaker 4: If I don't do the deal, it's worthless, worth nothing. If I do the deal for the United States, then I think we should get half.
Speaker 2: So that was during his florry of signing executive orders actions in the Oval Office. That happened later in the day, and he had the press there and he was taking questions as he was doing it, and it was really something and it should happen every day one. I mean, if we're gonna go with this, apparently we are in the modern world. Every president has to run on what they're going to do on day one and then and they sign a whole bunch of things on day one. That's not necessarily the way the government ought to work, but it's the way it works now, but usually it's just announced or they do it in front of sycophants who applaud with no questions whatsoever. I love the idea of him sitting there and taking questions about this and explaining it. I mean, if you heard the one where he assigned the no more birthright citizenship. Just because you're born on our land doesn't make you a citizen or the only country in the world that does that, certainly the only developed country that does that. And he wants to end that. And he was asked that is that constitutional, and he said, I don't know. I guess we're gonna find out. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. I don't think you should do things that might be unconstitutional as the president, but that that train has sailed also because it's happened quite a few presidents in a row. Yeah, I would just say I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't suggest doing things that are clearly unconstitutional. Well, I think this is a really active and valid question about fourteenth right.
Speaker 2: There's different ways to handle that. It used to be back in the day. If you were going to do something as the president, you would get a team of professors lawyers whoever to make sure something was constitutional before you did it, because you'd be violating your oath to up hold the constitution. But like I said, that's the olden days, old man, this is not terribly important.
Speaker 3: But I want to point out that that voice you heard asking a critical question during a moment of government transparency was Peter Deucy of Fox News David Muir. That's what a real journalist does, no matter who's in office. Trump did three different events yesterday inaugural address, whatever that thing was he did after that that you're about to hear from, and then the big event at the basketball arena, and then he had three different balls he went to and danced. But I would have to sleep for a week. That's a long day. I don't care how old you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's going to what eighty any day now, seventy eight? I believe. Yeah, Okay, crazy, What was I gonna say? Oh so, here's a little bit of him during his post inaugural address event.
Speaker 4: Think of it. They destroyed and deleted all of that information that went on for almost two years against Trump, and the reason they did because it was all false. Like the person that said, I tried to strangle a Secret Service agent. That's one of the toughest human beings I think I've ever seen. I actually had a friend saying, please don't change that, sir, you are the coolest sucker in history. Remember she said, I put my hands around his neck because he wouldn't go to the capitol, but made up fiction and I was rebuffed. And the guy in the right is a massive weightlifter, probably stronger than me. Do you think he's stronger than me? You're not when I'm talking possibly stronger than me, slightly younger than me. Like I won't say how many years because I don't want to talk about that, but a lot of years. But I had a friend that said, why are you disputing that story? That's the coolest story I've ever heard, that I would attack a karate champion, get slightly rebuffed, and then throw my arms around the guy with a neck about this big even though there are bars, you know, there are bars. You can't really do that anyway. So I wanted to talk about that, but all of that stuff got deleted.
Speaker 2: And the reason it got deleted is they were all caught.
Speaker 4: In lives, you know, Secret Service testified and they said it didn't happen. Actually, the two guys were pretty embarrassed. They're suffering because their friends are saying, did Trump really do that to you? But they gained a whole new respect for me. But it was just make believe stuff.
Speaker 2: So the the problem what, Well, there's trouble on both sides. First of all, that story, Yeah, there was a bunch of crap. Whoever started that story? Why this doesn't justify to me? Then pardoning the violent people who are attacking cops on the other side of it, Hey, you morons, if you actually think Trump is a threat, why don't you go with things that actually happen and he actually doesn't actually says, instead of making crap up because you harm your own side. It is Trump derangement syndrome.
Speaker 3: It makes people do things that you cannot defend logically, they've lost their heads. But I agree with you completely. I don't care if you're a person of the right or the left. If you beat down a cop, you're no friend of mine. I am not in favor of the pardon of the violent people. And we actually talked it at length during our two of the show about the years of the tolerance of political violence by the left and by Democrats, and how the cultural norm became it's okay, you will not be prosecuted. Indeed, people will raise money to make sure you don't spend a.
Speaker 2: Minute in jail.
Speaker 3: And then we act as if the January sixth people were something out of nowhere that upset the peace loving and placid planes of America. That's not the case at all. We're against all political violence. It appears that some people are not. They're just against political violence from the right.
Speaker 2: Why did he pardon the most violent of that crowd? JD. Vance said fairly recently on the Sunday talk shows, because Trump was talking about pardoning the JA six and calling them hostages and all that sort of stuff. JD. Van said, No, the violent people know, But the other people that were overcharged, Yes, Why did Trump change his mind? Trump said, way back in twenty one, he said, no, no, no, the people attacked the police officers, you are dead to me basically, But the other those of you, you're over blah blahlah. He said the same thing. So why did he do that? Yesterday?
Speaker 3: I think somebody got in his ear about what I was just talking about. How if you were chanting BLM or whatever. You were allowed to hurt, to burn, to maim, to steal. If you were Antifa in Oregon for one hundred and twelve Knights in a Row or whatever the number is, you could assault a federal courthouse, fight cops, shine lasers in their eyes, hit them with bare spray. You can do anything you wanted from the left for years, and now political violence on the right is punished harshly. And Trump to me, I think you're way, way, way better off taking the high ground and saying, no, we need to end all political violence, including from the left. And then you go through the litany of leftist political violence and you make it clear so nobody can escape the moral.
Speaker 2: Truth of it. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I just Trump is impetuous, he's mercurial, and I think somebody got in his ear and he thought, yeah, you know what, it's pardon all of Yeah.
Speaker 2: The only good thing that could come out of yesterday is that Congress somehow takes a look at the pardon power and scales it back so that Joe Biden can't pardon his entire extended family for things they haven't even charged with preemptively pardon and Trump can't parton people who are beaten down cops with flagpoles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the problem is if you combine the two of them. Any president could say to you know, an equivalent of you know, Hitler's brown shirts and you know, a not strictly governmental goon squad. He could tell them, look, either I will pardon you before I leave office, so you will never feel the way of justice, and or, if they haven't been charged yet on the way out Biden's style, pardon them preemptively. You can never be charged with a federal crime. That that is a precedent we do not want as a country. I mean, the next guy, the next Demo crat to win, and someday they will or whatever rises up to replace the decimated awful Democratic Party, they will win an election sooner or later. And what if they were to deputize all the Antifa scumbag losers to go out and just you know, punch the faces. Of course that'd be a local charge. So it's got to be federal. But to violate whatever all law's rules civil rights that they wanted a true brutal goon squad with total immunity sweeping out out across the plane disrupting church services.
Speaker 2: Whatever. You don't want that man, you do not want. By the way, I watched the evening newscast last night, at least the two that I watched, one of them barely mentioned Biden partning his family, and the other one didn't mention it at all, at least not in a tease. They teased Trump partnering the Jay six people. They did not tease Joe Biden partnering his family, which is outrageous. I mean, how does that not make the tease?
Speaker 3: But it's a confession of a criminal syndicate, absolutely, absolutely so. Speaking of crime and criminals, the word from our friends and sponsors that Simply Safe they have such advanced technology for you at such an incredibly reasonable price. Simply Safe active guard outdoor protection can help prevent break ins before they happen. You got AI powered cameras backed by live professional monitoring agents monitoring your property, detecting suspicious activity. Then if it is a scumbag, those agents can talk to them, activate spotlights, call the cops all before the break in.
Speaker 2: How much does simply Safe believe in their own product, no long term contracts or cancelation fees. They don't need to lock in, like your local gym, to a contract because they know you're gonna quit. No, they think you're gonna like the product and want to stick around and pay about a dollar a day for this fabulous service.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's unbelievable in a great bargain, especially right now, start the year with greater peace of mind. Visit simply safe dot com slash armstrong to claim fifty percent off a new system with professional monitoring plan and your first month is free fifty percent off. That's simplysafe dot com slash armstrong.
Speaker 2: There's no safe like simply safe. We're stole in the air. Somebody might steal your.
Speaker 3: Your cattle gallstones as we were talking about, boy.
Speaker 2: And again, what's that do for me?
Speaker 3: Keeps me from getting a stroke, or that doesn't do anything for you? We according to Chinese traditional medicine, it helps you get over a stroke, the one that's supposed to give you longer erections or something that's.
Speaker 2: Right. But I know it's it's like everything.
Speaker 3: It's bear gall bladders, it's it's rhino horns, it's tiger tiger something or the gall bladder.
Speaker 2: The killing of these animals, these killing of these animals for those dumb reasons should be uh held up as other cultures being stupid more often. Yeah, it's not. It's not wonderful or beautiful. It's stupid.
Speaker 3: It's like free historic God, I would say, good lord, China, don't get me started.
Speaker 2: We got a lot more on the way. Texas, What do you think about any of us? Text line four one KFTC mark my words. Fish's gonna judge you.
Speaker 4: You've done as one of most significant contruss has been in bade by all of America.
Speaker 2: You made it rhyme ladders, ritting a long time.
Speaker 3: All right, that's a crazy incoherence old man shouting at an air force base yesterday? Is that? I'm told it was Joseph Biden On Jerry Baker, the Wall Street Journal wrote a great piece. He's talking about the the Biden farewell speech, which turned out like it's like a lot of rock band's farewell tour. It's it's kind of a farewell speech anyway. He continued to bend his ear with bend our ear with his silly gibberish. But he's talking about about the warning about the oligarchy, you know, Elon and Zuckerberg and Jeff Bezos and how dangerous it is, these dangerous men of means who write algorithms on our phones. But Jerry Baker says, bring it on. He points out that a political philosopher, Robert Michelle's Iron Law and Oligarchy states that in a large, complex society, representative of democracy will always bend toward control by a few people, a few powerful people. That's why our system is designed to prevent that as well as we can.
Speaker 2: But yeah, that is what happens.
Speaker 3: But he says, He points out, for most of the centuries so far, the oligarchy that's controlled our critical institutions, the permanent government, big business, universities, are big cities, the news and entertainment media have produced an unprecedented level of national discord, undermined trust and the key institutions of our republic, and sejected us to repeated failures at home and overseas. He writes, it's achieved this malign trifecta part because of its adherence to a creed based on an unholy ideological trinity borderless globalism, environmental eschatology meaning a religion of environmentalism, and Puritan wokery, canceling everybody in ending careers for daring to say the wrong thing. This new oligarchy, in tune with the national mood, will at least move us away from this self destroying lunacy. Are they oligarchs, I don't know. Maybe bring them on. They're better than the old ones. Boy, I agree with that completely. They're proudly pro American, especially Elon, not America hating, not borderless globalism. God, that was always a pitch, a scam, a trojan horse because it enriched the very very top tier of society. And if you average out the games to the economy, everybody gained. But that's not the way economies work. Most of that game accumulated to the very very tip top of capitalism. And I'm a fan of capitalism, but not when it sells out the American worker to benefit the very very few, especially when it leaves us vulnerable in terms of national security, for weapons, for ships, for medical supplies, for bandages, for masks that were useless during COVID.
Speaker 2: That was quite the crowd there in that one row. Elon and Twitter, Bezos in the Washington Post and everything that Amazon is.
Speaker 3: Zuckerberg think with Bezos' money he could buy his girlfriend a shirt to put her over bra when't you think he's rich enough. What's that guy's name, Patai or whatever that runs Google Sundarpitchai. Yes, and then the guy who runs TikTok was there, which is interesting, only with a microphone to catch anything he could to report to his Chinese overlord.
Speaker 2: But with all those people, what percentage of news people took in yesterday came from one of those people? A lot, especially the young for people under forty, probably the seventy five percent of the news they got yesterday came from that crowd. It'll be interesting to see.
Speaker 3: I hate this, but TikTok has been absolutely kissing Trump's butt. Their algorithms have been Trump IIFI because they're desperate for a deal so they can keep piping in their propaganda and surveilling Americans. So they've been kissing Trump's butt. I wonder if that's going to have an effect on youngsters.
Speaker 2: But I was gonna say, of that crowd there, how many of them voted for Trump? I'm guessing Elon alone, maybe maybe Bezos based on that editorial he wrote in his own newspaper about how we need the lower regulation and all that. Yeah, I could believe that.
Speaker 3: I could believe Zuckerberg did too really or certainly was rooting for Trump to win. That's the much more significant question, given their billions of dollars they can spread around and their algorithms they can tweak.
Speaker 2: So, Katie, you tweeted out that picture of Zuckerberg appearing to look down the dress, well, the dress the bra of Bezos's fiance because she was wearing a bra. Basically, h huh was that AI? Because that could have been AI? Or do you think that was a real picture?
Speaker 3: I think it was fake, Okay, And even if it were quote unquote real. As a guy who takes a fair number of digital pictures, if you're taking candid digitals, dozens.
Speaker 2: Of them, you'll you'll get funny stuff. Yeah, Joe trying to justify Zuckerberg creeping on Bezos's fiance.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't break out the girls if you don't want anybody to look at them. Bingo, thank you, you're all week.
Speaker 2: A friend of mine was that she had a gathering of some sort the other day. She tweeted out something about sometimes it's nice having boobs because I get tired of the eye contact. I don't have to want to look all these dudes in the eye. My eyes are up here.
Speaker 3: Well, your tatas are down there, and you got them thrust out like cantalopes on a shelf.
Speaker 2: And you know, so that fing Bezos's fiance wore you feel like that was too much as a as a woman there, Katie, for that set, it was a corsette. It was lingerie under a blazer, which is fairly aggressive move sexually. Yeah, it's like to wear out to a you know, a dinner or a club or something like that.
Speaker 3: But to brand, I'm a super hot older woman. But you can let your brand rest for a second.
Speaker 2: Well, it's kind of his brand too, though. My fiance is a super hot older woman, so they're both to that brand. Super raising their prices on prescription drugs.
Speaker 3: Just if you tell me my package are going to get here in two days, please get it here in two days, Jeff, All right, hang out with anybody you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when I search for a title of the book, give me the title of that book. Some not some woke stuff you're trying to force on me. It's all I asked. Armstrong and Getty