Speaker 1: Scrubbing In with Becca Tilly and Tanya rap An iHeartRadio podcast. Hello everybody, we are scrubbing in. It's just me today and Easty.
Speaker 2: That's right, I'm here.
Speaker 1: Tanya is out, she's in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Having the time of her life. We're in some crocs.
Speaker 1: I saw the whole family crocs. I just wonder if Robbie ever saw this for his future, right, Like the whole family has matching crocs with their gibbits.
Speaker 2: Gibbits. Yeah, Robbie's is fully loaded a.
Speaker 1: Lot, so I feel like they need to upgrade the kids a little bit. They were looking a little son Cross. Yeah, So hope that they're having a great time. But we we're here.
Speaker 2: We're here, we're serving. We're here on a Monday.
Speaker 1: We're serving the people.
Speaker 2: That's our duty.
Speaker 1: But we do have a co host coming in. We Victoria Garrick Brown is going to come in and fill in for Tanya, and I'm so excited for her to be here. But Easton and I were like, let's just have a little chat because there is something that Easton and I have in common that no one else on the podcast can relate to. That's right, and that is suffering week by week through and just.
Speaker 2: Like that, you know, I just thought about the other day. Something adds to the suffering is the damn title. The title is hard to say in a conversation like have you been watching and just like that, Sex and the City rolls off the tongue. It's so easy to say.
Speaker 1: Well, even just like that would have been fine. The and really throws me off every time I go to say it, and I have to say I was catching up, and to be honest, I've kind of, like I will say, I almost gave up. Like I was at the point where I was like do I continue? And then Aiden came and I thought, this is what I've been waiting for against East since theest wishes. I have actually been waiting for this because I was an Aiden fan. That's okay, Yeah, yes, it's okay. But more so, I know you have like you were like, he's selfish and blah blah blah, which in hindsight, yeah, sure, but I just felt like he and I felt like they had better chemistry than Big.
Speaker 2: A lot of people feel that way, and I know I'm in the minority here, I know that, But okay, if you are not caught up on in just like that spoiler spoiler, go rush to your max app and watch it before we continue. I watched the new episode last night. I do not watch them as they come out because it takes a lot of emotional build up, I think, to like get into it. I'm now caught up last night or the most recent episode. I didn't absolutely hate it. I'm enjoying parts of it, okay, but Aidan is just as upsetting as I thought you would be, though, not wanting to go into Carry's apartment and like making her, not making her sell it. But like he's like, I am not going in that apartment. Yeah maybe I've never been in that situation. But like I'm like, dude, how you're in your fifties, Yeah, come on, grow up?
Speaker 1: You know what. I had the same feeling about that, Yeah, because I was thinking, how I get it. It was a painful time, but Carrie's been through a lot, so like, if maybe you can just overlook the breakup y'all had and give her some comfort.
Speaker 2: Right, it's been twenty years, she's lost someone. I mean, I think she's changed the wallpaper. It looks different in there. Come on, man, Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: I did not like that. I'd be crazy, But I will say there was a big bomb dropped where she was like, oh, this sparked a debate because Ashley I actually posted something about this about like, if you are dating someone and they lost their spouse or they're part the person that they thought they were going to be with forever and then they come back to you, do you feel like a second choice? But this was a moment where she said to Miranda, I think I made a mistake by ever letting Aiden go, And I was like, that's significant.
Speaker 2: Yes, I agree. I got chills during that moment.
Speaker 1: The fact that it's provoking chills from easton.
Speaker 2: It is like, I know, right, the bar is so low. I thought I was going to just hate every moment Aiden is on screen or mentioned. I thought I was gonna hate it. But like I said, I enjoyed when he went to the wrong restaurant. I thought that was cute. There's been a couple other moments with him that I have enjoyed and I keep thinking about, like because I still think that Carrie and Bigger meant to be together forever, and you know, I know he's I can't have that. He's not coming back for many reasons, but I don't know. I was also thinking about that conversation Carry had with his ex wife. Yeah, and like, you can't hurt him again, don't don't hurt him again. And I I wonder, I don't know. I don't know what's gonna happen with her and Aiden. Are we Is this season gonna end and they're going to write off into the sunset? Do we think, yeah, this is it.
Speaker 1: There's no way there's gonna be a third season.
Speaker 2: There's no way there's a third season. I think it would be so funny if they if like she.
Speaker 1: Cheats on him again, Like, okay, you're a hater.
Speaker 2: I am ani.
Speaker 1: But I think it's gonna end with the It's gonna be like them moving in together. I think it's going to be like a rushed, happy ending.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with their blended family. Oh okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also, I hate that we didn't get to see her going to Virginia. They did a lot of between episodes because.
Speaker 1: One of the most iconic Aid and Carrey moments is when they went to his little shack in the woods and she freaked out. It was like right before they broke up, And I was like, I wish they would have shown her entering into this new dynamic in this new world that she's committing to after like hooking up for a few times.
Speaker 2: Exactly, and she even mentions that she's like, oh, I hope it's not like his place up state or something like that. And and then it happens in between episodes, and I think it's because they didn't want to like rent a cottage somewhere, like it was a locations problem. I think they have the New York sets.
Speaker 1: It was a budget. Yeah, a budget is a budget situation. I don't know. I'm equally ready for it to be over, but also aware that this might be the end.
Speaker 2: End the shadow of Samantha is looming. Oh, she has not shown up yet. Besides that picture, they showed a picture of the of the the Ga and we Alison and I were laughing hoping that was the Kim Control's coming back for season two. For one moment, it's a fixture from two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: Literally, I had that thought too. But also my thought is, you know, I don't know how I feel about Sema trying to fill the role of Samantha. I wish they would have just let Sema be her own person and not like tried to make her the Samantha character.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were just talking about this last night because like, Sema is older. I think she's the oldest, and that was something that Samantha kind of had. Yeah, and you know, and she's very single a seam as another character. I really can't stand in this episode the interactions between her and the other realtor when she's like hooking up with her client. I enjoyed that quite a bit. I don't like the director character. I don't like him being in bed going. I want to see if there's gonna be a sequel, Like, why don't you give him a big megaphone to make him wear a beret or something.
Speaker 1: It's so corny.
Speaker 2: I get that he's a director, it's it's annoying, I really am. I'm enjoying Anthony and his poet. I like that. That's fine. It makes me miss Stanford a lot Willie Garson, but I'm enjoying that. I'm equally bewildered by and I feel bad. I do not know these characters' names, but that's Charlotte's Charlotte's friends, the one that's running for comptroller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know their names.
Speaker 2: I don't know the characters names, but like, I'm supposed to care about this man's like weird campaign that he's reluctantly doing. That whole plot line is weird. I could not figure out what event Harry was planning the whole episode. I'm like, I don't know what this is for what's going on here? And I'm not like all my phone ruse, I'm paying attention, taking notes. I do not know what is happening.
Speaker 1: Well, that's fine, because they have like fourteen storylines happening and there's no details about the storylines. We're just supposed to get it.
Speaker 2: It's too much. Charlotte is great. I'm enjoying every moment Charlotte's on screen.
Speaker 1: Tanya is Charlotte. I texted Easton after this last episode. I was like, Tanya is so Charlotte that it's like comical at this point. Sometimes when she wait what was happening, it was like when, oh, when Charlotte got a job and she's telling the kids and they're like, cool, congrats mom, and she's like, are you gonna are you gonna miss me? And I'm like I'm literally like, this is Tanya having a conversation with me.
Speaker 2: Uh, the moment where Lily is gonna have sex and she doesn't have condoms and Charlotte braves the bomb cyclone. I thought that that was a very tiny moment and also very cute. I like that a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's been some moments here and there, but it's almost over.
Speaker 2: I hate that I had to see Aiden and his damned tidy whitey.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Easton. That's the first thing I sort of brought up. I was absolutely distraught, scared a lot of It was a long time too. It wasn't a flash, you know.
Speaker 2: It was a few minutes of him and his underpants.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I could have done without that. There was some one more thing that I was going to say about.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry derailed you with the thought of Aiden in his but we were talking about Charlotte. We were talking about Lily having sex.
Speaker 1: Oh, Brady, Okay. So I think the sad part is that I think why I enjoyed maybe the more recent two episodes than any of the others is because Shay and Miranda are no longer together. I agree, and that's just my truth, and I don't want it to be my truth, but it is my truth.
Speaker 2: Chay had Oh my god, Now I can't bert. But when Chane makes me laugh it always stands out because it's so infrequent. Her character is supposed to be a stamp comedian. I do not find Jay funny at all in any capacity, especially when they're on stage. I'm sorry, but like, Haye did say something that made me laugh in this last episode, and now it's escaping me, so it must not have been that hilarious. But I kind of enjoyed the whole like weird Airbnb situation, the product placement in this show. Okay, there's a part where they're waiting in like Chipotle for no reason at all. They're just interpot like ta to the.
Speaker 1: Logo in One World? Are any of those women going to Chipotle?
Speaker 2: In the twenty twenty three? Why are they at Chipotle? The insane Airbnb got a lot of mentions in espresso. Oh, Chay, we got you a new espresso coffee maker because he didn't have a coffee maker from Williamsa like so ham fisted, And normally I find this kind of thing very entertaining, but I just feel like I'm being taken for a ride.
Speaker 1: Yeah we are. We're being fully taken advantage of it. I feel like I'm in like a social experiment that I didn't know I was participating in, and like you and I might be one of two with the last people standing in this social experiment. I really think that I do not.
Speaker 2: Know how many episodes are left. I'm too afraid to look. But we got to be nearing the end. I mean a one episode like seven or something.
Speaker 1: I think there's ten last season, so it's gotta be coming to a close.
Speaker 2: Are they going to treat Samantha like Thanos or something at the very end of the last episode, they're just going to open a door and Kim Catol's me standing there and not say a word like I thought.
Speaker 1: They already confirmed that it's just her on the phone, Like it's not even her in like with anyone. I thought they said that, like she called. I bet Carrie calls her to tell her that she and Aiden are getting married.
Speaker 2: And then you hear her, Yes, she called her at the end of the first season, went about big, but you don't hear her. You just see her on the phone, right or no, it's a text or something. Yeah, that's probably what it's gonna be. I bet she and Aiden are getting married.
Speaker 1: My expectations for that are bar on the ground, wellow the bar, whatever this thing is.
Speaker 2: We're gonna do a third movie after this, and it's gonna be her Naid and getting married. I'm just making a prediction of what the worst possible scenario could be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well guess who's gonna be in the theater with their popcorn theater. But it's fine. Oh, I do have to say this morning, Like, right when I was walking through the podcast, I saw Easton tagged me in a story and it was naming the people who make him laugh hardest on the podcast that he works on, and I was on the list, and that was very special to me.
Speaker 2: All ered out right here. Someone asked me, who's the funniest person you work with on the podcast? And you know, I can't name one, and there's so many funny people, but I had to name Beckatilly, Danielle Fischel, will Fredell, Dean Aungler, Tory Spelling, Hillary Burton, and Rosalind Sanchez. Those are the.
Speaker 1: Funny look that Danielle Fischel is funny, She's.
Speaker 2: So funny, she's hysterical.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: And Hillary Burton another one I mean.
Speaker 1: I would love for them to be on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I would love that too.
Speaker 1: You think it'd be a good fit.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: I think it'd be fun.
Speaker 2: Those two especially. I really think they have a lot of fun on here.
Speaker 1: I feel people always do like cross podcast promotions at different studios, but like we don't, or at least on this podcast, we don't. I never feel like we have anyone else.
Speaker 2: I know we do it every now and again, but it's like, oh, Chris Harrison and Bethany Fraancourse.
Speaker 1: Go on each other's show because I feel like the Scrubbers love Wondery Hill, and I feel like the Scrubbers love boy meets World, so it's like an easy adjustment. And Hillary Burton the Gray's Anatomy, right association, Like it feels so natural.
Speaker 2: We'll see if we can make that happen.
Speaker 1: I can a good word with the others. Also, I just wanted to acknowledge what's going on in MAUI. It's beyond comprehension how devastating this is. And I honestly, I don't even think we're seeing even close to half of the reality of what it's like for everyone. So I'm gonna send We're gonna put links on the scrubbing and page. I shared some on mine. I'm gonna share some more today. But there are several organizations where you can donate directly. There was one link I posted where you can there's like tons of families and individuals listed. It has their gofundmes, their venmos, so we can try to help as many people as possible and get them direct help because some of these foundation its like you don't even know like if the people who are needing it are getting it. So it's just so devastating and it feels overwhelming and how we can help. But I'm gonna post some links and so be on the lookout for that. There's Mauiunitedway dot org slash Disaster Relief. There's Mauifoodbank dot org slash donate. I think a lot of people are just needing the essentials at this point, so anyway you can can tribute. I know it feels like a lot being far away, but I think we just have to rally together and help her we can, So we'll be linking those on my Instagram and scrubbing in. Okay, we're gonna take a break, but when we come back. We have a former Division one athlete on the women's volleyball team at University of Southern California. She gave a Ted talk in twenty seventeen and she's a massive advocate for mental health and body image issues. She founded The Hidden Opponent and is the host of the podcast Real Pod. Victoria is also known for Unfiltered campaign hashtag real Post. She now tours all over and goes to universities and high schools throughout the country as a public speaker, and has been featured in The New York Times, The Players Tribune, People Magazine, Access Hollywood, and more. She's also probably the biggest swiftye I know, and I can't wait to talk to her All things tailors. So please give a warm welcome to Victoria Garrick Brown.
Speaker 2: Hey we're taking a break too.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll be okay. Victoria just came flying through the door. She's so stressed because she was running late, and I was like, I promise you don't have to worry. I am the queen of being late.
Speaker 3: I am usually the queen of being on time, if not early, So that's why I'm like so jarred by being late.
Speaker 1: Well, it happens, and that is the athlete mentality totally.
Speaker 4: Like if I was late, we had to run. Yeah, So like I literally don't have to.
Speaker 3: Remind myself now and in my everyday life, like no one's running sprints, we're.
Speaker 1: Doing sprints in the yeah, yeah, yeah, that would be you make me run. I just have a whistle. I'm like it's time. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't even that like I would have to run because it was about me, me having to run like whatever, But when the whole team has to run on because of you, and not even like right when you get there, like oh it's cute.
Speaker 4: Ever, no, the next day at six am.
Speaker 3: So that's why it was especially But I've been a lot better about being late and like having compassion for other people who are late, because when people were late used to really bother me, and now it doesn't. I don't mind being five ish seven minutes late, like for someone like I can work, I can work myself through that, they can cope. But I'm literally fifteen minutes late. That's like that's bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I don't get mad about anyone being late. And maybe that's because I too run late all the time. So I'm like very unfazed by it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's you're in a safe space today.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much for that because it's helping a lot.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. You're like panicking when you walked in. So I'm like, I need I need you to calm down. You need to calm down.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean do we just go right? First of all, you were on the podcast like in I think twenty twenty two, but you are over Zoom.
Speaker 4: Was it a year ago or longer?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think it was.
Speaker 1: It was a year ago.
Speaker 4: It was definitely zoom.
Speaker 1: It was zoom. Yeah. So you're actually in studio and you're filling in Fortania. I don't think anyone told you're feeling in Fortania. But I'm so happy to put me in coach. Let's freaking ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like, if if we're having someone fill in, we got to have like a team. You know, I'll do someone who knows there.
Speaker 3: I love that. I'll do my best Tanya impression. Gotta turn my sunshine mind on.
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like we just to go right into Taylor Swift.
Speaker 4: I mean, let's not beat around the bush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's not beat around the bush. That's just always burning in our hearts and mind.
Speaker 4: So fun to see you. I didn't know when I went the same night night run into you.
Speaker 1: Well, I had just like binge all your content, like you're real, like your transitions, and I was like, man, like, I feel like I'm not even a fan compared to Victoria. No, you are.
Speaker 3: It was just that was my super Bowl and like, it's weird that Taylor Swift is almost it's a content pillar, like it is a part of my following and community, like they they are here for Taylor stuff. So it's interesting, Like I was even thinking, how lucky am I that? Like my work day right now is like going to Taylor Swift and document it like it's wild.
Speaker 1: I mean, did ever in your wildest dream I'm not even meaning to do these, they're just coming out naturally. I think you are. This is what happens post eras tour. You're just speaking in Taylor Swift lyrics. But yeah, in your wildest dreams, did you ever see yourself like like you were on the news, they were like like showing your content.
Speaker 3: That was wild for sure, Like the fact that I was on the Today Show, my TikTok was and then I was on KTLA talking about Max's costume, which honestly I am. I was glad to receive that recognition because that costume took my blood, sweaton, tears. It was lots of long sleepless nights thinking about how we're gonna pull it off, how.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not a seamstress, like I'm in a fabric store like you. Thank god, it was a scarf like you just drape it and I could tie knots and stuff, but I'm not, like, I'm not a steamstressed. So I was happy to, you know, be able to kind of boast about that.
Speaker 1: A little bit. Yeah, your work, you're crafting, thank you.
Speaker 4: I did a trafty girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, crafty girl. For those who don't know, she made a costume where she transformed her husband into the red scarf yes from All too.
Speaker 4: Well, Yes, yeah, that was really fun.
Speaker 3: I just randomly had a thought that was like, he's gonna be the scarf. I mean, period, like no hesitation. I didn't even know how I'd make it happen, but I was like, that's that would be so funny. Because Max, I always have him, well not always, but sometimes I have in my videos, but we're always talking about Taylor Stifts songs and what they mean, and he has this affinity for the scarf and you know, allegedly Jake Jillenhall like that's his whole. He just he brings it up all the time, Like if I'm explaining a song, He's like, is this about the scarf?
Speaker 2: I'm like no.
Speaker 3: So it's kind of this inside joke that we have, so I thought it would be hilarious to me can be the thing he's.
Speaker 1: So obsessed with, so as I feel like he's had a lot of development and growth as a Swift.
Speaker 3: Ye.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like when y'all started, like when you started dating, how deep were you into the Swift lamb?
Speaker 3: I was always very deep in Like I went to the Fearless concert and I remember hearing our song when I was in elementary school and being like this is my girl, like obsessed. And then I went to the Fearless concert and then that like from that point on, I've been.
Speaker 4: A major, major fan. And then Max.
Speaker 3: It's so funny because the videos that the way they started, it was just him sitting there in silence looking like he was miserable, and me talking about Taylor Swift. Those are like the very first explaining videos because I used to naturally just do that in the car. And then one time I was like, can I just record this because it's funny. Sometimes you just record your real life and you're like, wait.
Speaker 4: This could be content.
Speaker 3: So it started to go viral and then we started to do more of them. But if you watch the progression, it starts with him not speaking and he just rolls as his eyes. Then it starts with him being like, wait, and what.
Speaker 4: Does she mean by this? And who is this about?
Speaker 3: Like he starts getting a little inquisitive, and then as it goes on, he starts knowing the narratives and he's like way more into it. And now the videos are like he's talking just as.
Speaker 4: Much as me.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, And now after the concert, I feel like this happened to everyone who attended. He is so obsessed. He was watching the live stream of the of the remaining dates in La on his phone at night. We went on a We drove an hour yesterday to get dinner because we went back to our venue.
Speaker 4: It was our anniversary. Thank you so fun.
Speaker 3: He puts on the Taylor Swift nineteen eighty nine on his because he's preparing for nineteen NINETYV. I didn't even ask him for two hours an hour there in an hour back he DJ Taylor Swift like he's far gone.
Speaker 1: Now it's some I just saw. I just saw a TikTok about did she put a spell on all of us? Because everyone is in the same but you know at the beginning when she did this, Yeah, but did she put a spell on whatever?
Speaker 3: Whatever those balls were in Willow had some sort of potion that if you smelled it, like you're a hook, you're closed dode. But I think, yeah, that was that was That was my urification as those tickets, that's what's I would rather have that And yeah, no, but honestly, like what it was is when you see a one woman commanding that many people who are just staring at her can't get enough of everything, it's like really inspiring, whether you're a fan or listen to music or not. Like that's a female and like has done the unthinkable, like breaking every record and like just doesn't stop the expressions, the dancing, the singing, the the way that she pulled the whole thing together, Like how could anyone leave from that and not say, like she is unreal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I was, just like the fact that I mean, obviously the show has it, it's run a certain way, and she has a certain amount of time to talk and she kind of says the same thing. Because you and I both went back to back.
Speaker 4: That was really interesting.
Speaker 3: I honestly I public speak as well a little bit and not to go to colleges, and I think about the way that I'm telling a story, and like, I can tell it the exact same way and I know the tone, inflection and the delivery to get the audience to do the same thing every time. And so watching her do it as well, it like comforted me in a way because sometimes I'll feel like, ah am I being fake? If like I say the exact same thing to these students, and then I say the exact same thing to these students, It's like, no, you're not.
Speaker 4: You figured out how to.
Speaker 3: Communicate something the best way you think you can communicate it to strike a chord, so why would you not do it again? But then it was interesting the second night, I'm crazy you guys, Like She's like, You're making me feel very powerful, almost like I'm the man. And then it starts, so she has all of her transition lines. Yeah, and then even when she goes into the surprise songs, she gives her monologue, but like at a high level, it's like talk about how you get to do eras you couldn't include all the songs and so you have this acoustic section to just pull ones from the past. She says it a little differently each time, but like that's the three men section right there. It is like that's her guiding bullet point. You know.
Speaker 1: It all still felt so personable, you know, like she has this gift where she's standing in a crowd of that size, and yet she's able to make it feel like this is the first time she's saying this. Yes, and her mannerisms, the way she looks like she's having the best time. Like both nights, I felt like she was performing it for the first time, like she was just on a high and it was her literally her last few shows.
Speaker 3: Yes, And on the second night that I Gotta go, I was exhausted just watching it and she's up there giving it like she's never done it before.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, I just I would love. I imagine they're filming like a behind like documentary or whatever, and I just would. I really hope they show like how she's taken care of after the show me too.
Speaker 3: I hope it's similar to Missus Americana and they show her in the cars and they show her behind stage like that is. I almost hope that the reason we have gotten no information about how she's preparing and recovering is because I hope they're going to release it in the documentary, Like you got to keep some surprise.
Speaker 1: She's got to have someone doing like reflexology on her feet like TVs.
Speaker 3: Right, she has to go to sleep with like the world's best massage therapist giving her a ninety minute full body like while she's in an oxygen chamber getting said massages.
Speaker 1: Usually though, I just I need to know everything. Yeah, yeah, and that's amazing.
Speaker 3: The custom lubatons, I'm like, they have to put some like jelly arch support in there, like because she's if she's wearing a real lubaton, there's no one.
Speaker 1: There's no way.
Speaker 3: Of course they're real ubatons, but like I mean, the inside has to be specially constructed because you can't just throw on like a Lubaton boot and do what she's doing.
Speaker 1: No, there's no similar three and a half hours, No, no chance. Okay, So what was your favorite? What's your favorite era of Taylor Swift?
Speaker 3: It's so hard for me to choose my top The top three that come to mind for me are Fearless, Folklore and Reputation.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Interesting? Yeah, what was your favorite? Watching like did? What was your favorite? Live? Was it? To say the same.
Speaker 3: It's so hard to choose a favorite, Like I I feel like the opening of lover Like that was insane just because of it's it feels like this climax, like I've been anticipating this first line she has that you know, specially arranged all the eras little intro she gives so for me, like the very the first few songs were just insane because you're processing that you're there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's so hard to choose like a favorite.
Speaker 3: I mean they're all unreal, Like I think Midnights at the end was so iconic, and all the songs she did, and then I loved like what she was doing in Evermore like just with her flowy dress and I'm a big last Greade American Dynasty girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, and the fact.
Speaker 4: That she gave us verse chorus, verse bridge course.
Speaker 3: I mean because some of the songs was she was abbreviating like or sorry, not a rereading, but she was just singing the verse and the chorus, and she gave us just the bridge of aliced affairs.
Speaker 1: But that is like that moment of that's one of my favorite moments of the show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was unreal.
Speaker 3: So I loved that she was making it happen by pulling like the best or what she believed, you know, the crowd pleasers for each song. But then yeah, like I just for her sing Last Great American Dynasty from start to finish. Just that's where I feel like she knows me even though she does it.
Speaker 1: That's where he felt seen. Yes, okay, I would say my all time is nineteen eighty nine, Like I'm so ready for Taylor, Like the Vault songs I just know are going to be like all time.
Speaker 3: What do you think about what everyone's saying about the cover art being like her smiling and seeming so excited and like just seeming like it's a total like we've never seen her smiling on cover. Like people are thinking that this album is going to have more to it than just like a re record.
Speaker 4: Have you been seeing those tiktoks.
Speaker 1: No, and I'm pretty deep in the theorists, so I think you must be a little deeper. Unfortunately, sometimes I'm like, wait, so there's acause she's smiling.
Speaker 3: That is, she's never smiled on any of the album covers ever, And like I think it's her favorite album. That's what I think you think? Okay, yeah, no, no, no, no, I mean like you think yeah, yeah, Like I get it. Yeah, I don't know, but that's why I'm excited. And people think allegedly like as Harry Style is going to feature on Style, that.
Speaker 1: Would be like the coolest thing.
Speaker 3: Ever, how was being in like God's Chosen One's black Box?
Speaker 1: Okay, so we did not know we were going to be in there was crazy, like because we Haley got the tickets and we didn't know, like we didn't have the tickets, you know, until we got there and we park in the we got we got our parking and it was like right next to the stadium, and I'm like, this is amazing, Like they gave us like the best parking ever.
Speaker 3: Wait sorry quick pause, really gonna be your co host here? How do you even get those tickets? Like not, like, how do you get them. I know Haley and Taylor have sang before and their friends, and I know you've met her.
Speaker 4: A few times.
Speaker 3: I just mean, like, does that get texted from Taylor to Haley like hey girl, we got you covered? Or is that like her team set think it was.
Speaker 1: A team thing. I think it was like a team reach out to team thing.
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, But uh So we get to the parking lot and I'm like, this is amazing, Like we're right next to the stadium. And then they golf cardiss back to like backstage.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, and do you pass like you ever passed? Like Scott You're like, hey, we're dad.
Speaker 1: Oh. I'm like, no we didn't, but no, we did it, but we passed by Crafty. So that was a nice large setup for everybody being able to eat. And then and they asked us what our brought us merch, which was so nice. And they took us to the tent and we were like, oh my gosh, like we're in the tent. This is so epic. There was food, drinks, Molly sham and was in there, Heavy Bryant's family.
Speaker 4: That's amazing.
Speaker 3: Is everyone in the tent like real recognized, real we're all be best friends because we're like God's chosen or like.
Speaker 1: You never kid themselves. So nigh, everyone's like we I don't know what all the others were like, but like our tent, like everyone was dancing together. It was like so fun chit chatting. It was awesome. I believe that.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what was funny?
Speaker 3: Because so I was sitting on your section but on the floor right there, and I all these like people in front of me and around me, like when all you guys got to the box, I didn't even see that, but they were like, oh my god, who's in there? Who's in there? Like freaking out like the guy from Modern Family. And I like turn around, like Becca, I.
Speaker 4: Just like frolic over and I'm like Hi. The guy's like you could come close.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's my friend.
Speaker 1: Hi. So the next night that happened too, because we were we were in the literally directly behind the tent. We were in the suite with this brand Mermaid hair. That's who Tanya and I and our friend Taylor went with, and it was the same thing. They had people like saying like people couldn't come up and were like no, come like we want to. We've made bracelets, you want to bracelets. But yeah, it was. It was really awesome. And then last night I was like on the sites and I was like, about to spend.
Speaker 4: I thought you were gonna say you went No.
Speaker 1: I was about to spend like an insane amount because there were front row tickets, and I was like, do I just do it? Do I just do it? And then next time, I know, next time.
Speaker 4: To be like I.
Speaker 3: I literally for the longest time, was like I'm splurging on tickets like I need to be in spitting sweat zone.
Speaker 4: I didn't get through the original portal, which.
Speaker 1: Is were you on you were close seven? That's well you're not close.
Speaker 4: No No, I said it, like, oh quite close, Yeah, it was quite close.
Speaker 3: I I had Loverfest tickets that got canceled, so I should have been through and gotten through the ticket master, but I didn't, so I didn't have tickets. I was extremely, extremely grateful to Sofi Stadium who wanted to take me. I'm grateful to have a relationship with them, and I feel like a lot of the brands I got, actually, I got a generous amount of invitations, which I because I'm such a swifty. I think they knew that this girl would hammer the content for us, but I honestly felt like I don't know. I wanted other people to go, like Ella, my one of my best friends. Ella wasn't gonna go, and like I was like, you should go with this brand because I know they have a spot.
Speaker 4: Like I wanted everyone to experience the magic of tailor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I was texting Natalie, will you please buy these tickets with me? Like, let's go for it. She's like, I love you, but like she's not. You know what, you have to find a swifty to spend the money I need you. Next time we're yeah, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to be in contact for her next worldwide tour. Maybe we go somewhere when she's here next year, yeah.
Speaker 4: Or here we send it abroad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah we should actually, like I would, I'll be scouting the website. Things get closer, right, all right, you guys, There's so much more to get into, so make sure you tune into Part two with Victoria this Thursday. We get into a lot more to Jodd four