Speaker 1: Kubbooms.
Speaker 2: If you thought four hours a day, twelve hundred minutes a week was enough, think again. He's the last remnants of the old republic, a sol fashion of fairness. He treats crackheads in the ghetto gutter the same as the rich pill poppers in the penthouse. Wow to Clearinghouse of hot takes, break free for something special. The Fifth Hour with Ben Maller starts right now.
Speaker 3: In the air everywhere The Fifth Hour with Me, Ben Maller and Danny G Radio Through the magic of podcasting, Danny is on location. You'll find out where in the world is Danny G coming up in a moment on this the first podcast of February twenty twenty five. We've crossed over the rubicon here as it's now the new month. We celebrate Car Insurance Day by does anyone like car insurance or any insurance for that matter. I used to think insurance, Danny, I thought there was a point, well, assurance is great, and then as an adult, the times that I've needed insurance and they fought me on everything f insurance.
Speaker 1: That's my new position on it.
Speaker 3: I know you need it supposedly, but when you actually need it, my experiences, they try to screw you over every chance they get.
Speaker 4: They need to rename that Nova Silene Day.
Speaker 1: Car Insurance. Here's a fun fact.
Speaker 3: You're ready for an early fun fact in the pod car insurance has been around since the first car was invented by Carl Benz in eighteen eighty six, so they have been efing people over since eighteen eighty six. However, however, they claim it was the US early US forefather, Benjamin Franklin, the founding father of the United States, and he kicked off the initiative, so we can man, I like Ben Franklin's name, but we can blame him for the insurance. In seventeen fifty one, they became the first his operation became the first within the American colonies to offer fire insurance.
Speaker 1: So wow, people have been ft over how many generations? Is that? My God?
Speaker 3: Anyway, so celebrate appropriately National Car Insurance.
Speaker 1: I got in a wreck. I think it was last year.
Speaker 3: I was coming back from a funeral and I got rear ended on the five Freeway near downtown. And it was clearly not my fault, you know yet rear ended. Whoever hits you, it's their fault, and it didn't matter, and it took forever to.
Speaker 4: Get the money.
Speaker 1: It was just ridiculous.
Speaker 5: So yeah, my favorite part of car insurance. When you total a car, they give you half of its value.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's another good one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I can't tell you how many times I've got an email over the last twenty years from people who are sick in the hospital and they have medical insurance. They paid their medical insurance their entire life, they were healthy, they get sick as they get older, and that they call you on everything like every procedure like do you really need that? We don't think you need that. And I was like, oh god, but this is car insurance, that's medical insurance.
Speaker 1: And I'm a doctor, rant on and on and on. But you are not in your normal abode.
Speaker 3: Danny, right you or not? You're where in the world is Danny G. Let's see what can you guess? Sorry, everyone locked their answers in right now, and Danny G reveal answers, reveal answers.
Speaker 5: On this Saturday morning, sitting inside the luxurious New York New York Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Speaker 1: If you can make it there, you can make it anywhere.
Speaker 4: Right there.
Speaker 1: You have the Statue of Liberty right out in front.
Speaker 4: Especially as a prostitute.
Speaker 1: Have you have you ever seen those I don't know which.
Speaker 3: I've seen tourists over the years take photos and it seemed like and I couldn't really understand because they're speaking different languages, like they thought that was the actual Lady Liberty that had been Like I think they thought it had been moved to the Las Vegas Strip like they just I don't know. They were taking photos with it, like they, oh my, we we found, you know, the actual statue of Liberty. I was like, wow, those people, Uh, man, how about you invest in the internet?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: But uh, tonight there's a fight going on, you know. Covino and Rich love the fight game. David Benavitez versus David Morrile two undefeated middleweight and Benavitez is the champion right now. Mike Tyson calls him the Mexican Monster.
Speaker 1: Mexican Monster. Is that pay per view fight or is that on like cable or something?
Speaker 5: The undercard is on Amazon, main bout is on PPV dot com.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, and you're you're gonna be at the fight tonight? You're going or are you gonna go?
Speaker 4: We are, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: We were here on their radio row at MGM Broadcast Live yesterday.
Speaker 4: That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 5: And they had just done the Way In, so there were a ton of boxing fans here for the way In, which was free and open to the public. So it was jumping here yesterday and the night is the actual fight, we're going to be in attendance should.
Speaker 3: Be good, nice, and there were there a bunch of Mexican boxing fans because they are very loud racist. I remember back in the day when I covered fights, the very loud, lot of flags, a lot of flags, very loud and.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, very loud. Yeah.
Speaker 5: In fact, this past Thursday on the show, I got David Benavitez to do a zoom interview and he mentioned that because they asked him about his walk up music and his intro to the ring, and he was talking about how he's including he's incorporating artists now and he said he's using Mexican artists because he's like, you know, most of my fans are Latino and they are very loud and supportive. And that was very much the crowd that we saw here at MGM yesterday. In throngs, and the thinking is, if Benavetez wins this bout, and it's not a cakewalk because Moral is undefeated, as I mentioned, and he's a good boxer less bout so he's a little Benavitez is a little more experienced. But the thinking is, if David Benavitez wins this fight, then he's going to go possibly could fight Canelo, and Canelo has been dodging Benavitez for a couple of years now because these people say he's scared of him.
Speaker 1: Ah, the old that's a classic boxing trope that you are scared of the other guy.
Speaker 3: The only Mexican boxing and don't quit, I'm not mister boxing. But the only one I remember back in my early days of my career that not every Mexican boxing fan liked was Oscar de la Hoya. There were people that were did not like that. They didn't think he was real, they thought, and then the photos came out, which kind of made things a little awkward, But yeah, that was the one that was polarized. I remember de la Hoya back in the day, but he's like a big boxing promoter now. I guess on this podcast, we've got Itch to scratch pulling a Ben Maler. I can't imagine what that is. Winter rummage. And we've got possibly the phrase of the week. Some other things we'll see if we have time for, but I'll start with this.
Speaker 1: So the life of mal or the Life of Danny g. That is why you tune into the fifth Hour podcast.
Speaker 3: I know right now Ferg Dog's taking notes alf the Alien Opiners, probably trying to find some recipes to send me right now for some cookies to get me fat again. These guys are hard at work. So Friday yesterday was pizza Night. Yes, we had an itch to scratch Pizza Knight, homemade pizza Pike. In the past, I've gone back and forth, like there have been times I've bought.
Speaker 1: I don't do Djorno any of that.
Speaker 3: I don't do frozen pizza, but usually would just kind of cheat a little bit, go to Trader Joe's, get the dough and make pizza that way in the sauce. But this time we said, let's go next level, and so we made along with my wife, we made pizza from scratch, like the dough, the tomato, sauce, the everything mixed together. We hand we hand shredded the mozzarella and the palmers on.
Speaker 1: Uh. It was.
Speaker 3: It was awesome and it came out really good. I'm gonna I'm gonna post some photos later today, Danny. Uh, probably this afternoon when I wake up from this.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen anybody do that since my grandmother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: It was cool and we we My wife did some research and I had I'd made some stuff in the past, but this was like the most we had ever done where everything everything, Like I didn't go out and milk the cow, you know, and make the cheese. I didn't do that, and so so that I didn't do. But the rest of it, I mean, everything together, and it was it.
Speaker 1: Was you know what it is. It's like it's satisfying, right, Danny.
Speaker 5: It's like you feel like it passed your eyes. The butter though with your jerking motion.
Speaker 3: My right hand was getting a workout as I was Yeah, no, no, So it was it was cool.
Speaker 1: You know, I thought it came out good.
Speaker 3: I'll take some I did take some photos last night and I'll post them later today. And you know, it's it's odd because not about the pizza thing, but yesterday on the podcast, I was talking about Some people were emailing me, They're like, how come we were on in d C the night of that plane crash near Reagan Airport in d C and the Potomac and we didn't talk about it?
Speaker 1: And I explained.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, you know, we're trying to we're alternative programming.
Speaker 1: I think I said that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I about cloudy right now, but I think I said something along those lines, like you know, alternative programming and all that, and.
Speaker 1: That's kind of my position.
Speaker 3: So and then last night there was another plane that crashed in Philadelphia, which is I mean, I know that's not a commercial flight. It was like a medical a plane that was lying, but like right in the city in Philly.
Speaker 4: It was a big explosion for a small plane.
Speaker 3: And the thing I was telling one of my buddies, I was like, the thinking about this is crazy is everything is on video. There's no we have video of the helicopter hitting the plane in DC. I've already seen videos some people were sending me last night of dash cam of the medical plane coming down and at a very high rate of speed. Like I don't know what went wrong, but something went terrible wrong, terribly. I mean, it was like flying directly into the city in Philadelphia, and I don't I don't know how many people were killed on the ground, but I imagine it was a it was a few. I've seen different reports. I don't think anything, at least I haven't seen it this morning. I'm sure there's probably some stuff. I haven't found how many people were were hit by that, but just just wild man, crazy crazy stuff. So I was checking that out, and uh, I guess you could say every night, Danny, I pull a Ben Maller. Every single night I do. I can't avoid it. Sometimes I pull a Bill Miller. Every once in a while I go Bill Miller, but normally I go Ben Maller.
Speaker 4: That's normally what I do.
Speaker 5: Well, the radio row that I was at yesterday, it was shades of you and I walking the Sofi super Bowl. If you remember back to that. Some people were still wearing COVID masks. I remember, yep, yep. And you had to pay for parking, which irritated you quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Yes, I was there for work.
Speaker 3: I had to park, not only to have to pay for parking, I paid for parking and it was like really far. I remember, I was kind of sweaty when I showed up and it was you know, it's a hot day and it was a pain in the ass.
Speaker 1: I remember that, Eh.
Speaker 4: You remember how you got your parking money back.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think you what did I? Oh? Did I?
Speaker 3: Oh? Something involved having swag or something? Right, didn't we sell the Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we went to the refreshment room there at the Super Bowl media row and we both loaded up our bags. Oh yes, everything you took. You started doing Mallard math like that. Right, there would be five dollars in the store. I think that's about three ninety nine. Oh oh, look at that. That's six dollars at the store. And by the time your bag was full, you owed them money for more parking.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, so they had a lot of free stuff at the box.
Speaker 5: I think there was there was, Yeah, I just I just texted you, okay what my haull was. And not included in the photo are the things that I actually ate like a fat ass while I sat there.
Speaker 3: Oh right, these are some good items here. Got some schneiders of handover pretzels. Those are solid. That's right there. That's probably how much you think that would cost an a venting machine three bucks something like that. Okay, boom chicka pop kettle corn. That's what do you think that's another four dollars or so? Probably? I bet those granola bars are expensive. They usually upsell you on the overcharge you on the granola bars.
Speaker 4: Maybe. And then they had these bags of corn nuts.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see the corn nuts there? Yeah, those are pretty good. How much was the park? How much was the park?
Speaker 4: No? So I didn't have to pay for parking, so screw them.
Speaker 5: We were there working, so technically these snacks were for me. But what they didn't see these people running the premiere boxing there. They didn't see Danny g walk over during the Jim Lampley interview and accidentally put two bags of corn nuts into his left pocket while putting an extra granola bar into his right pocket. And then the Snyder's bags of big pretzels you see there. I slipped those in my computer bag. So before I left the middle table, which had the refreshments, I was packed and loaded my hotel room. Here now has I don't know about three days worth of snacks?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: Now, are you going to take those with you? Because I think you're traveling on right? Are you going back to LA. Are you going to keep going to another destination?
Speaker 1: That's the question.
Speaker 5: This is why I needed these, And if the refreshment room is open again tomorrow, I'm going to take some more. Because my backpack has one dedicated pocket for airplane snacks. Why because Southwest sucks nowadays. They give you one little bag of roasted peanuts or like that little checks mix the poor a little glass of soda for you. They don't even give you the whole can basically tell you to shut up and like it, and you're starving on the entire flight. So my goal is to get enough free snacks to fly all the way to New Orleans, which we're going to do tomorrow morning.
Speaker 3: Gotcha, And I have not flown Southwest in a while. I thought they were switching to dedicated seas. Do they still have the open seating right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they haven't made that switch yet. It's like it's like sitting in the queue for Disneyland. Now you have to sit there twenty four hours before your flight and quickly press your your button for the reservation. That way you can get in the B group and not be one of the lonely idiots who walks on the plane last with no overhead space.
Speaker 3: Well not only no overhead space, but then you're in a middle seat, which is you know, I don't know about.
Speaker 1: You, but you have got to be kidding me. Yeah, that's pretty it's pretty bad.
Speaker 3: And then they they charge extra if you want to be in the A group, right, you got to pay they can they upsell you on that.
Speaker 5: They up charge you exactly. That's why you could be the first one boom. Like we had a nine am flight on Friday morning. Right at nine am, I press that button just like I was trying to get at Disneyland Reservation and it still put me at B twenty two. So yeah, they they save that a to try to make extra money off.
Speaker 3: Of it, and they nickel and dimian and yeah. The thing about Vegas though, back to Vegas is I still enjoy Vegas, but it just sucks so much compared to how I don't want to be that guy. I'll be that guy. How it used to be free parking. They give you a lot of perks back in the day, and it's just.
Speaker 1: Not that anymore. They know that the parking thing.
Speaker 3: Every hotel on the strip they and it's not just a few bucks it's expensive. I mean, you go from hotel to hotel, it's like fifteen twenty dollars per hotel on the weekends.
Speaker 1: The park there.
Speaker 3: It just kills me because, like, don't you want people to spend their money on gimling. They must think that nobody actually gambles, I guess anymore, every time I walk into a casino, it's full of people gambling.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not just that, Benny, but two things are two little ones I saw, I should say, two newborns being held by their mothers down on the casino floor, both of them smiling, rocking their little babies. Meanwhile, there's a guy smoking a big stoky right next to the little newborn and as you know, it's a big cloud of cigarette smoke. Why in the fucking world would you bring a little newborn into the New York New York casino floor.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, mama's got to do what mama's got to do. I guess, but jeez.
Speaker 4: I don't get it. I saw two in a row.
Speaker 3: Did you see the gambling numbers that were released for December? I always love this. I mentioned this in the past. We've talked about this on the on the podcast You Want to take a guess what.
Speaker 1: We'll play a little.
Speaker 3: Guessing game with Dandy Jes since you're doing the show from Vegas.
Speaker 1: Today this morning. So how what I mean? Let me phrase this the right way.
Speaker 3: So this is from the Nevada Gaming Control or Nevada Gaming Commission.
Speaker 4: I guess it is.
Speaker 3: And it's Nevada Casino's net win in the month of December. So which part of the casino made the most money for the casino? Like, what game do you think or what device made the most money for the casino?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Dude, do do do?
Speaker 4: Do do do? I'm gonna say bacarac.
Speaker 1: Dandy g that is a winner? Yeah what Yeah?
Speaker 3: One hundred and ninety nine point six million. Damn revenue?
Speaker 1: You ever put?
Speaker 5: I mean, I always see that crowded. That's why I thought that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see a crowd nobody must win one hundred and ninety nine points six million. The casino took which trump what is almost always number one, and that is the penny slot machine.
Speaker 1: OKAYNT craps.
Speaker 4: Craps has to be up there.
Speaker 3: Right, Uh not not actually not that I a quording to this. Uh, this is again in the out of Gaming Control and the load of gaming commission whatever it is. It said baccarat was number one hundred and ninety nine point six million in casinos in Nevada. The penny slots was number two, one hundred and seventy nine point two million. Number three was blackjack at one hundred and four point two million. They made off blackjack, then after that roulette thirty five point five million, then craps at thirty three point five and then way down fifteen million dollars of the sports books.
Speaker 1: So they don't they don't make that much.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you made fifteen million dollars in a month, that's spread out abound all the casinos in Nevada, So that's a fair amount. Does that mean that the sports gamblers are winning some money or does that mean that it's just pretty much breaking even the hotel?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: We could ask Rich Davis about roulette. He's still down on the floor right now now playing. I don't think he's gone to bed yet.
Speaker 3: That is Rich does Rich play? Does he bet odd even red black? Or does he bet on numbers?
Speaker 5: He always does red sixteen for Joe Montana.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, all right.
Speaker 4: Another living in the past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would I had that system we talked about years ago and if it was you or gascon, but it was. It was a full proofs you have to have a big bank roll, but it was a fool proof system of making money on on the the rolette wheel where you would bet odd or even, you'd pick red or black, and you'd if you won, you made the same bet.
Speaker 1: If you lost, you double the bet. If you lost again, you'd double.
Speaker 3: The bet and you you and then when you win, you go back down to and you bet that whatever your initial amount is.
Speaker 1: And I did all right.
Speaker 3: The problem is you got to sit there forever, and occasionally you get really nervous because it goes like seven or eight in a row where it goes the opposite and then you start to panic a little bit. But eventually it'll go back. But you just have to have enough money to and you have to have the patience. And I also think it's not I don't think it's allowed. I think you might get in trouble if you do that. But it does work. It does work if you have enough money and you're willing to sit there like a putts and get in the hole because you when you double the bed every time, that adds up quickly. Dan, if you go seven or eight, you're really betting a lot of money by the time you get to nine and ten.
Speaker 1: So you got to be.
Speaker 3: Willing to do that, and if you are, you can. You know you should never take gamming advice from a podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying.
Speaker 3: I'm merely pointing out that I've heard that works. We had the Winter Rummage, Danny, the Winter Rummage, the garage clean out, very exciting last weekend. I'd mentioned that I have a lot of cool stuff from when I first got into the business. I have some stuff when I was a kid going and getting autographs, a lot of memorabilia, random crap, and I'm thinking about selling a lot of it. So give me some feedback. Let me know if you guys are interested in any of this stuff, I can put it on like eBay or I don't know. My wife knows all the other places you can sell stuff on the interweb.
Speaker 1: So if you're interested, you know what.
Speaker 4: You can do, like Facebook, marketplace through your Mallard page.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's true, I could, I know. I don't know that I could use the Mallard page. I think because it's a work page.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I might have to use my personal interest. H I don't think me.
Speaker 3: To do that, But send me an email, Real fifth hour at gmail dot com, all letters, no numbers, Real fifth hour at gmail dot com. That's the same email we use for the mail bag which will be on tomorrow's podcast.
Speaker 1: And let me know.
Speaker 3: I'm mean, I have some old baseball bats that I got, you know, and I like this stuff. I have a batting helmet I got in spring training one year, Milwaukee Brewer's batting helmet.
Speaker 1: You leave that, Danny, talk about random stuff, right man?
Speaker 4: Crazy?
Speaker 5: Well, I know you must have a complete mixed bag of football, baseball, hockey, all kinds of crap in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I have some Dodger stuff that I got when I was doing stuff with them, random batting gloves, and I mean it's cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know that anyone would want. And maybe if you're a big time do you.
Speaker 5: Have anything to prove that when Gretzky blew you off in an lax.
Speaker 1: Parky, I could thank you for that, Dandy.
Speaker 5: No, let me let me tell you this. I think we should make an offer up page for you. That way dozens of people can ask you. Is this item still available and then just ghost you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know I know from back when I was dating. It wasn't called ghosting when I was dating, but women knew about it. They certainly did it quite a bit when I was I was dating on Tuesday, those women were ahead of their time. They all got headaches and had hair appointments right when we were supposed to hang out. I don't understand. All right, let we have the let's see what do we have with the phrase of the week.
Speaker 1: Are you ready for the phrase of the week, the phrase of the week?
Speaker 3: Yes, the phrase of the week this week is grasping at straws. Grasping at straws, that is the phrase of the week. And this comes from the proverb a drowning man will clutch at straws. This is from fifteen thirty four Thomas Moore's dialogue of Comfort against Tribulation, Who was published in fifteen thirty four. The phrase is a metaphor that describes someone who is in a difficult situation and they'll try anything to improve it, even if those attempts are futile and of course obviously unlikely to work. For example, you might describe someone who keeps trying to win an argument by bringing up unrelated We call them non sequiturs, as grasping at straws. You know, you can say clutching at straws, but grasping its straws. So there it is the phrase of the week, grasping at straws.
Speaker 1: Do you ever grasp at straws? Dan he ever grasp at straws?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Usually I grasp at French fries.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing wrong, Nothing wrong with fries. We call them freedom fries. You know here in the States we call them freedom fries for sure. Oh, I didn't want to mensure that. I forgot big rumor in Vegas, major hotel for sale like Clea to close in the next year or two.
Speaker 1: Did you hear this.
Speaker 4: Circus Circus.
Speaker 3: Yes, Circus Circus is for sale, and the rumor is that I think they want like five billion or something for it. I don't know who's got that kind of dough laying around, but the rumors.
Speaker 1: Are going to knock that thing down.
Speaker 3: And then they haven't improved it since I was a kid, and I'm getting old. Uh, and I think the same bubblegum is there and all that. Anyway, there's a lot of truck that is going to be the next boom part of the Vegas strip, right around Circus Circus. That area is the next wave of mega hotels are going to put in Vegas. And I was chatting with a source this week. Even it sounds much more impressive than someone I casually know a source who said that is likely going to be where the NBA Arena is built, and Vegas is going to get an expansion NBA franchise that will be announced in the next couple of years, and they're going to build.
Speaker 4: The arounah the Vegas Lebron's.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did you see that story yesterday that somebody from Lebron's Clutch Sports contacted stephen A Smith about criticism of Bronnie James.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: Doesn't surprise me though, because Lebron thought he was homies with stephen A and then Steven A went off on that rant so emotional on TV last week. He sounded like like our boy Rob Parker times one hundred.
Speaker 1: I bet man, you don't want to get robbed going Rob getting.
Speaker 5: So so Lebron what I read it caught him off guard because he thought that they were cool with each other He's.
Speaker 4: Like, man, why is my dude doing me? Doing me like this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I've been contacted by people like that in the past. It's just like, come on, dude, I'm not on your payroll. If you want to pay me to be a pr person, let me know. I'd be more than happy to take a check. But I'm not and you're not going to pay me, and I don't really want you to pay me.
Speaker 1: So stop, just stop. Stop. This is a total it's a bamboozlement of.
Speaker 3: The integrity of the NBA having Brownie out there. He has no business being in the NBA. It's ridiculous. The only reason there's because it was dead genetics. I get it. Come on anyway, all right, we'll get out on that, Danny. Anything else you want to promote. You're going near me in Vegas Tonight's yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean going to be here for the fight.
Speaker 5: And we have a bonus podcast with Jim Lampley on it that's up today, so if you have time after you listen to our podcast, you can check that out. And I heard you on yesterday's podcast mention about the big numbers, biggest quarter in fifth hour podcast history, So thank you. So much for tuning in and sharing it with your friends and family.
Speaker 4: It's because of your dedication. Really appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, it's awesome. And we were we were worried right during football season because on Sundays we do the pod and we're like, I don't know if anybodys are going to listen on Sunday when the NFL games are going on.
Speaker 1: And we did very well.
Speaker 3: We had the most most downloads and most listeners we've had, so it's good to know that things are actually getting better.
Speaker 1: The audience is growing, that's solid. We like that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, thank you, and we will continue to shamelessly beg you to get other people to listen. And yeah, and I like Daniel, you've run into people. I've run into people.
Speaker 1: That that are not.
Speaker 3: Even really like sports people, and then they'll because we did a sporty one last week. Remember we had the NFL coaches last Saturday.
Speaker 4: Wow, it was weird.
Speaker 5: I heard from a few of our listeners who said, Wow, it was kind of cool to hear you guys do one.
Speaker 4: Whole podcast on sports.
Speaker 5: Usually it's the other way around, where sports dudes, it's refreshing, are weird? To hear them do a lifestyle show, but this pot this has always been about life and everything else, and we throw a little bit of sports in there. So yeah, man, it's cool to be able to have a diverse set of or non set of rules, I should say, for a podcast.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, they just say just fill thirty minutes each podcast.
Speaker 1: Make sure it's about thirty minutes, say man.
Speaker 4: As long as you do twenty two minutes, my man. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, you know, these peopleway work out. They're on the treadmill, give me a half an hour. They're on the treadmill for thirty minutes. Give me a half hour.
Speaker 1: All right, don you're a star, Ben Mallar, You're a big star.
Speaker 4: Twenty two minutes, my man, exactly.
Speaker 3: All right, have a wonderful rest of your Saturday, whatever you got going on today, and we will chat with you on the mailbag tomorrow tomorrow, tomorrow tomorrow, we'll talk to
Speaker 4: You then later skatered my Flacia