Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of We Got That White House amby trend the White House ambient. That shit hits hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I am jack that is Miles.
Speaker 1: Yeah. These are some of the things that are trending on this Tuesday afternoon. So there's an Inspector's Generals report Inspectors Generals.
Speaker 2: From the Department of Defense that came through.
Speaker 1: I think they started this investigation when doctor is it Ronnie Jackson, Ronnie aka the candy Man, Trump's personal physician, was accused of basically handing out candy little you know, pharmaceuticals, psychoactive pharmaceuticals for the other people in the White House.
Speaker 2: He was like, never did it.
Speaker 1: So they started an investigation that has just been released and it seems like all right, so we'll just I'll just read the report says, we found that the White House Medical Unit provided a wide range of healthcare and pharmaceutical services to ineligible White House staff in violation of federal law and regulation and DoD policy. Additionally, the White House Medical Unit dispensed prescription medications, including controlled substances, to ineligible White House staff.
Speaker 2: Hmm, no way, Yeah.
Speaker 1: During the Trump administration, which is no way. So I don't know, like I've always you can kind of see that Trump is on speed all the time in like micro details, the sniffling, the flakes of adderall shooting out of his nose, Like one time that like shot out of his nose and you could like see one of his eyes like track it on the way diagram because he was like so just like hyper hyper aware from all the adderall he'd been snorting. And then also like just the broadly like boom bust cycles of being awake and furious and falling asleep and being asleep.
Speaker 3: And I'm sure there's a ton of degenerates too that were in that White House who were just like, yo, wait, there's a fucking pharmacy in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, man, hey dude, can I get like some vikes or what? Man? Like that'll that'll help a lot.
Speaker 3: They're like, you're technically ineligible, but hell, hook it up, man, hook it up.
Speaker 2: This also feels like is this not standard practice?
Speaker 3: I feel like this would be any administration, like not to be like this is a Trump only type situation, But it feels like if you have some kind of like weird like that there is a doctor on hand.
Speaker 2: And you can be like, hey, man, can I get some of that?
Speaker 3: Like that, You'll always have people being like, hey, can I get some of that? Yeah, it's exactly here on the low, on the low, here's some Yeah, here's some downers.
Speaker 1: White houses in general are full of like Elvis drug abuse. You know, like Elvis didn't do illegal drugs, but he abused the ship out of whatever his doctor would give him. And his doctor would give him anything because he was Elvis to the point that you know, didn't didn't make it out of his forties. So it feels like that is kind of the status quo. Like during that first doctor Ronnie Jackson scandal, I remember people were talking about how like Obama administration officials would like be on planes and you know, take one to put you out and one to turn the lights back on. Yeah, he would just kind of be walking down the down the aisle of Air Force one just handed.
Speaker 2: Them out like yeah, like it's the Eucharist exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean I remember even reading like JFK being shot up with a lot of speed and like painkillers because he had back issues, but you know, more or less constantly out of his mind. With the Trump White House though it wasn't just uppers. Of the numerous problems with the Medical Unit, one of the most disturbing is it's cavalier approach toward narcotics, particularly when the nation is suffering from a devastating opioid addiction crisis. All phases of the White House Medical Units Pharmacy operation had severe and systemic problems. It stocked four opioid pain medications, fentanyl, hydrocodon, morphine, and oxycodone. So yeah, they really needed that provogil. They really needed that. Uh, keep straight back.
Speaker 3: They're like, hey, man, this motherfuck they rent rents previous is nodding the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Man, can you help him?
Speaker 3: He is fucking bad, bro, he has to speak to the fucking un in a second time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, uh surprising yet not surprising, but also I like that, Like it's like, how long did.
Speaker 2: This investigation take? They went deep here, we got it.
Speaker 1: We got controlled medications, including the sleeping pill ambient and the stimulant provogil were dispensed quote without verifying the patient's identity. Yeah, like witness total investigators that doctor X asked if I could hook up this person with some provogil as parting gift for leaving the White House. In the unit.
Speaker 2: It was authorized for us to do that kind of stuff, So they were giving it out. Dude, hook it I love that hook it up. It's like we're using straight up drug talk and the way I was like, hey, man, you think we could hook it up, hook it up with some fentymn for him? Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, remember there was you know, he's trying to get clean. He's trying to get clean. But this will just help, you know what I mean? This just help a little bit.
Speaker 1: They were the early days in the Trump administration where they like talked about there was that room of interns that just existed in a vape cloud.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, perpetual vape cloud.
Speaker 3: You know, those guys were probably like doing like They're like, yo, man, I'm gonna fucking sprain my wrist doing some healy tricks in my shoes and then I can go to the doctor and be like, oh do my wrist, bro, you guys something for this. Yeah, yeah, I was doing tricks in my heey shoes. Yeah, the ones you told me to not wear with the wheels in the heel. But I'm working on a fucking I needed some footy for my fucking new mixtape, dude.
Speaker 1: So Brian the editor points out, this does finally answer the question how do they sleep at night with a lot of help, baby.
Speaker 2: Something man, you know what I mean, goblets a wine, help.
Speaker 1: From someone that they call the candy man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 1: Nancy Pelosi wants the FBI to investigate pro Palestinian protesters because they're financed by Russia.
Speaker 2: Obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is an interesting one because while I think there's like room for that to be true, because it's definitely part of Putin or Russia's plan just in terms of sewing discord is to find like wedge issues and then be like, Okay, let's energize these kinds of things.
Speaker 2: But to like entirely lay that at the feet of like.
Speaker 3: Russian funding or disinformation from TikTok because it's Chinese, I think, is such an incredibly just a fucking slap in the face to human beings who are witnessing what is happening in Gaza and then being like this is offensive, it needs to stop, and this is like horrifying what I'm seeing.
Speaker 2: And then Nancy Pelosi is so.
Speaker 3: High on power and elderly that her only conclusion is like, well, I'm not disturbed by it, so it has to be it has to be Russia or China, Like just like that's what's wild, is like that anyway that came out of her so quickly and so easily and not understanding this, like how people were completely baffled by what she was saying. But it makes sense because she's, you know, part of this, this whole infrastructure for the Democratic Party, and yeah, what might as well just blame it on something rather than people having some kind of like having eyes into conscience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if the polling which states that like people are really in favor of a ceasefire and disapprove of you know, what is happening in Gaza, if that polling is in convenient, then she's just going with uh, not not should we like reevaluate where we are? They're not with uh, you're actually brainwashed by Putin. She so she went on CNN on Sunday uh and said that pro Palestinian protesters in the US were secretly connected to Russia's geopolitical agenda and possibly financed by the Russian government, And she's going to ask the FBI to investigate the financing of pro Palestinian protests just god tear brain rot.
Speaker 2: It's it's like the same shit like Republicans do.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, we need the FBI to investigate this thing that has no bearing like of actual truth or something, but we just need to get that out there that there's something to investigate, that's something afoot and it's not the you know, it's not the American Empire just humming along doing what it does. So yeah, I it's just it's really, if, really fucking It fucks me up when I hear like when I heard this, because.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, damn, these people are so fucking out of touch.
Speaker 3: They live in outer space and they think they understand the dynamics at play to win an election in November when so much shit is basically on the line in terms of like whatever the fuck Project twenty twenty five is going to be and a Trump two point zero administration, and they're they're busy being like, Okay, let's not look at the thing that's clearly affecting some of the support from the people that you need to get votes to win an election, and like, let's just let's just say it's you guys are just fucking lemmings who are just marching lockstep with foreign adversarial governments rather than doing a bit of introspection. So I mean, again it makes sense, like we were saying on yesterday's show, it's like they'd rather just go all in on reproductive rights and make that the big thing they talk about rather than trying to And then like also with the immigration stuff that Biden's doing, like, well, let's go to the right on immigration, and maybe that can make up for the people we lost because of the genocide that were a party.
Speaker 1: Too, right, Yeah, maybe, yeah, some of them.
Speaker 3: Well, and also like you also think young voters are not going to really be like, oh yeah, man, let's what happened to the fucking dreamers, like and all this other shit that was being promised, and you're going to completely just go full reverse on that.
Speaker 2: It's the math ain't math.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what poles they're looking at, but it might be some version that they're like, hey, man, can you can you just make up a poll that makes us feel like we're right right now.
Speaker 1: There's also because the messaging was a little confusing because it was funded by Putin. But then she also responded to protesters go back to China where your headquarters is so unclear who's behind this. They're still trying to figure out who is funding these people who object to the killing of twenty six thousand people, and are.
Speaker 2: They going to just go after like DEI next.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's just like, you know, it's just this woke culture that has people looking at untold horrific death of innocence in mass and they are affected. I don't know that these people are snowflakes. We used to just do this shit on the daily and y'all didn't say shit. I don't know what's going on now. I don't know why I'll suddenly have a conscience.
Speaker 2: That's true, It's is weak. That's what I'm like.
Speaker 3: I was saying this backstage, like before the bituation pod, Like we're just like in this really bizarre period where the elites have been using like this form of explaining foreign policy or disseminating news that was like how adults interact with children. Like it's like elf on the shelf foreign policy. We're like, y'all don't know. Y'all know at night this elf come to life and you don't understand. So don't get this is a, this is adults work, and now most of the people that are a voting age are too old for that shit.
Speaker 2: Basically be like what the fuck man? I used to be able to be like, hey, you better behave because elf on the shelf. But they're like, there is no fucking elf and this is bullsh that's a doll that you got up there.
Speaker 3: And they are just scratching their heads, completely baffled as to what's going on. And because they're unable to do any sort of level of introspection, the easiest thing to do is to begin to point fingers outside of themselves and say.
Speaker 2: It's it's that, it's that, it can't it's work, it's not us.
Speaker 3: And that arrogance really fucking frightens me, because god, it's just a fucking fucked up race to the bottom.
Speaker 2: Now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, I mean you used to get people when they became adults to buy in by giving them something like, ah, you know, sustainable life. But they stopped there doing that and they're just expecting people to uh to follow along just out of pure inertia. But it's ye not there anymore.
Speaker 3: You have a generation of people, especially like gen Z. I mean granted, like we had the Internet, but like I didn't. There was not the resources for me to begin to like understand what is like what my government's foreign policy how that affected me or economic policy affected me. But like with gen Z and younger, they're like, wait what they tell you? Go to college and you get a house and shit, and then they start googling and they start there's more information available to them at like a more rapid tick and of higher quality.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's what.
Speaker 3: You're dealing with your kids. Your kids know how to search the fucking Internet, and they're going is elf on the shelf real and it says hell no, and they're like, oh my god, who's Putin's Internet?
Speaker 1: They're on that's right. They just want to kill Christmas. It all comes back to the war, Yeah, exactly. All right, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back, and we're back. We're back and Universal Orlando has a new theme park, Epic Universe, that just announced some more details, including that the five themed lands will include Super Nintendo World, What Everybody Wants, Thank You, How to Train Your Dragon Area. I mean, okay, there's definitely that's like a movie that people liked when it came out.
Speaker 2: Are your kids how to train a dragon? Quick?
Speaker 1: They have not to this point fucked with how to train a dragon. They're not dragon training okay, but they're also like less in on Pokemon than most. Something about the training of animals or beasts does not appeal to them.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not in on Pokemon because I avoid it because I just don't have I don't understand it, and so I just I'm man, I got so many I got so many plates spin in trying to keep the Pokemon out of the out of their world.
Speaker 2: It's like the.
Speaker 1: Truman Show in My household.
Speaker 3: Wait, because you're afraid that that was just open the floodgates to like a whole new world of wonder and obsession for them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't understand it, and I have to, and then they'll think I'm dumb Miles. So I just gotta I gotta keep the ruse up for another couple of years until they pokemon age to grind.
Speaker 3: They're like, Dad, tell us what, wait, what's right you Dad?
Speaker 2: And You're like, oh the fuck god.
Speaker 3: What is this fucking what do you want? Putin's Internet the fuck out of here with that smoking I'm going to bring somebody to scare you straight, dad.
Speaker 2: What are you reading on your phone? Nothing?
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you right you as a Pokemon species in the Nintendo game Freaks media franchise first introduced what Dad.
Speaker 2: Are you just reading from? No? No, this is how I talk sometimes from miles. He was just telling me about something really interesting.
Speaker 1: But the third part that was announced was a Dark Universe section, which you might remember, uh, their failed attempt at creating a shared cinematic universe that only ever amounted to a couple of movies that did very badly and you know, a publicity photo featuring several problematic men plus Sophia Boutella. She was in The Mummy one, I think with Tom Cruise.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the.
Speaker 1: Movies that like might as well not exist. But apparently they're just repurposing some of the branding for a new monster attraction themed around a Frankenstein character, doctor Victoria Frankenstein. So and what, it's just weird that they're doubling.
Speaker 3: Days Van helsing one of their ip too, like like, it's just so weird.
Speaker 1: But that movie didn't didn't do great either.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just wild. Oh yeah, that's a universal joint too.
Speaker 2: Van helsing.
Speaker 3: It's just like odd when they're like, fuck, man, what ip do we have? It's like they're going through their garage and they're like, I don't know, man, I can give you a Johnny Depp character with a Tom Cruise thing, uh Russell Crow Like yeah, fuck it, man, call it Dark Universe or some shit, like it's so uninspiring.
Speaker 2: It's kind of giving me a panic attack just thinking about.
Speaker 1: Like I could see like a monster like a monster world for sure, if they have access to all those old classic monsters, you could have some fun with that. But calling it Dark Universe, which was their failed attempt. They were like, we're creating the new Marvel Cinematic universe, the Dark Universe, right, and like suggests that they're still hanging.
Speaker 2: On and yeah, we'll see. I mean maybe it'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Maybe it'll be fun.
Speaker 2: Around Halloween, they're like, oh, we know what gen Z wants.
Speaker 3: They want Boris Karloff and Bela Laghosa, Like nobody's fucking like that's for fucking real, Like cinema heads like if you know that age of like the Monster Flick or whatever, But after that, whatever, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Universes do it do what I'm gonna do you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: They also are introducing a hairy Harry Potter section themed around the Fantastic Beast movie, so they are they're just like not taking the hint on this. They're just like, yeah, if the theme park is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Our writer Jam was wondering if maybe they should have if they they might be thinking about a cat's themed park, if they if they're just doubling down on failed where like everything, remember how in that movie, like everything was like kind of bigger. It wasn't like super big. It wasn't like Honey the Kids, but it was like, yeah, the full you know, like, oh I'm a cat. Yeah, adult humans were cat sized.
Speaker 2: That would be fun. Actually, honestly, that's more fun.
Speaker 3: Like you don't even have to brand it. You'd be like, yo, go to a tiny world where you feel tiny and shit. Yeah like fine, okay, tiny world, don't need to connect it to fucking Fantastic Fucks or whatever.
Speaker 2: The Beasts.
Speaker 1: We had a uh, we had a tiny world weekend in my house. Who watched Honey as Shrunk the kids and ant Man. My kids were really all tiny world kick what they think of Honey I Shrunk the kids they liked it were like, what we need more tiny world? Shit, you need more people being Oh really.
Speaker 3: How about this one? Do you want to go down to a cellular level? Check out inner space?
Speaker 1: That's right. And finally, money dysmorphia is yeah, this is young adults are suffering from.
Speaker 2: Apparently it's trending.
Speaker 3: They say that this is like about a thing where people are obsessed with chasing the highlights. This is according to a survey but done by you know, like some credit companies a while back. But it showed that like forty four percent of gen Z, forty six percent of millennials say they are quote obsessed with the idea of being rich, compared to the average of twenty percent amongst the rich generations.
Speaker 2: And it's like it says.
Speaker 3: A similar number of young adults admitted to being obsessed with being rich also admitted experiencing money dysmorphia, which is described as having a dist or did view of one's finances that could lead them to make poor decisions. Fifty nine percent of millennials and forty eight percent of Gen Z also feel behind on their financial goals, though social media is partly responsible for all of this, to which I say, this is kind of dumb, and people need to understand that. For when you're younger, rich is like a it's sort of a level of comfort that you identify, not necessarily like I need to have all this money. And as we get people's futures become more uncertain and things become less attainable. You like, man, the people I know that have healthcare and like are able to like buy a condo are rich, right, Yeah, And that's the thing. It's like stability, And I think that's just kind of weird to I mean, I get too that we also get poisoned by consumer culture to a certain extent, especially when we're younger. But I feel a lot of this just also has to do with the lack of opportunity, the lack of mobility, and we're just sort of couching it in this language of.
Speaker 2: Like they want to be rich.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, exactly, blame it on the end of it. It's the same as you know, uh, fossil fuel companies and the media getting it so that like the world is coming to an end because we didn't recycle every piece of trash instead of like no, it's actually you know, seventy percent these massive corporations. Uh, these people are obsessed with their finances because they do not have the material wealth because we live in a broken system that isn't giving it to them, and so.
Speaker 3: Our financial system just basically sucked every drop dry. And you have again generations of people that were told do X, y and Z, And then you get out into the real world and suddenly you're doing the John Travolta from pulp fiction Gift.
Speaker 2: Where he's like, where the where the fuck is everything at? Like what you know?
Speaker 3: And now it's like, yeah, y'all are obsessed with being rich, so nice they're like just really cynical way to describe how they're like all of this wealth has been so iphened up and redistributed upward.
Speaker 2: And then saying like I don't know what's wrong with these people, like so obsessed with this.
Speaker 1: Rich people, and like banks love to talk about how America suffers from bad financial literacy because it's the way of blaming uh, you know, poor people for being poor and not rich.
Speaker 2: Where'd you get your money?
Speaker 1: Because eighty percent of the time it came from your like you inherited it, so right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyway, that's a that's a that's a grid one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is a grim one. All right. Well, those are some of the things that are trending on this Tuesday, January thirtieth. We are back tomorrow with the whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get the vaccine, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Bye bye,