Speaker 1: There was the problem we're taking Hey, everybody, welcome back to Two Cool Moms.
Speaker 2: I'm your host, Steve Burn.
Speaker 1: Something funny just happened, but we're not going to show it to you. Thanks listening to the Two Cool Moms.
Speaker 2: I'm Joe Ghatto, I'm Steve Burn.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome to our here it is here is we did it? What's time? You have to leave a practice? You got the jersey on and the hat to match.
Speaker 2: My mom's talking the hood. I gotta leave now.
Speaker 1: Joe, you look like a straight out of it. You look like a little league coach. If we leave it and by Joe's here, please just bring them school more good dougs.
Speaker 2: But no, pirates are crushing at this day.
Speaker 1: Are killing it. The p Riots. You know, you can't touch them, you can can't touch them. No, they're they're crushing. And they have like one of the lowest payrolls in Major League Baseball and they're they're killing it right now.
Speaker 3: So watching shout out to low paid people? To what to low paid people?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, speaking of we excells, how are you? I'm fantastic?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, oh, what's wrong in a bad space right now?
Speaker 1: What's wrong? It's in a bad spot.
Speaker 2: Sounds like I worked.
Speaker 3: Now, I worked hard this weekend. I'm lonely. I haven't seen my kids in a.
Speaker 1: Couple of days. I'm lonely. God, this is what I don't think people realize what we were together a few weeks ago. I'm look, I work an hour night, right, or when you have Saturday, you have two shows, right?
Speaker 2: She worked two hours a night.
Speaker 1: And sometimes you do that first show and I'm like, wow, I really gave it all on that first show. I'm kind of guessed I'd love to just go to my hotel room and go to sleep. But then Saturdays, you know, you get caught up and you're like, Okay, this is fun.
Speaker 2: It's a great show, two hours, it's.
Speaker 1: Comedians lifestyle, it's great work, great job. You do the show. Okay, after two shows, I'm done. I'm like, I don't know how you do a show for an hour, then you do a meet and greet for an hour and a half, Then you do the second show, which is an hour, then you do another meet and greet which is an hour and a half. I mean that is crazy that you're doing six hours literally of either like just straight up entertaining or entertaining literally face to face, second by second, group by group, person by person, And I know when I'm out with you, I see how much you enjoy your fans, how much you love meeting them, hearing the stories. And then I don't think people realize the toll it does. I mean, you come out of those things after six hours. You're going from seven o'clock till probably twelve thirty one o'clock in the morning, and I see the life absolutely from you.
Speaker 2: And I don't blame you.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know how you keep Zombi, the momentum, the energy level up.
Speaker 3: It's the playlist. You gotta have a good playlist. You gotta have a good Spotify playlist.
Speaker 1: That we had going. And I'm able to do my dancing. You give me all the culture club in the world. But I'm still like, I'm going to bed. I'm going this is not worth it. I want to go to sleep. But you really zone in on it, and I have I've shared with you text messages before. I'm like, I don't know how you do it. Yeah, I do not know how. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: And then if you get the right song, it's just gonna change everything. Whenever that whenever gets tired, I make them put on the song yea you were gone, that's my can to the bridge, and then let it burn.
Speaker 1: Joe, I don't care.
Speaker 3: That comes on. I just started doing this. And then I make people dance to me. You know what, I she zammed after it with you.
Speaker 2: That's not my name, that's not my name.
Speaker 1: My name. I love that that. Hey, it's bring them in. I'm ready to meet them. All that's it, say, I told you all takes is the music. It's the music. You know. We do it.
Speaker 3: We get up there, we have some fun, we have some yuck yocks, we have some laughing ups. Yeah, and you know what the end of you have that adrenaline. The thing is the adrenaline carriages you through.
Speaker 1: Right. You have the good show. Everybody's like having a great time. It's great.
Speaker 3: Then you have the meat and greet. You here meet these people. You have a good time talking to them. Whatever the problem. When you see me in that's sixth and a half hour is when I've stopped.
Speaker 1: And all the adrenaline's gone. Now it's like it hits you. It smash you like a pick a ball. Racket right right in the belly. Then you're listening to Jim Crochey time at a bottle. But here's the thing people also don't realize, is said, because I've been on tour with you quite a bit. You don't eat. You don't get to eat dinner from the time you're there from seven till twelve thirty one. Even if you do, it's always like wishful thinking, Okay, Joe, what do you want to eat? We're gonna have it ready here and then it's there, but you never even get to eat it because by the time it comes it's cold, the meat and great went a little too long, and then it's like one clock in the morning and it's just Denny's or whatever options and you just like get some nut any dinner tonight, yeah, or sushi that's been sitting there for like three hours.
Speaker 3: Refrigerating the sushi is a nice hack that we came up with. We'll make sure we throw that in the fritill. It doesn't taste.
Speaker 1: As good, you know, good you're like a hot sushi.
Speaker 2: No, just like the rice can't be you.
Speaker 3: Know, it gets old, crampety cromp, you crampety crop rice. Ther rice is you don't want that.
Speaker 2: That's a rice, that's not my rice.
Speaker 1: They call it sushi.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I get skip a bill. Though, we're gonna be honest with each other. You know, I need my coffee. I have to have a coffee. I have coffee in between the show and then. Yeah, it just makes me. It puts me in a headspace. It's not even like the caffeine. It's just like, okay, I've had my cough.
Speaker 1: See that's the other thing people don't realize. You don't drink, you don't take any other substances. You don't even bumping bumps in the back. No. But I I'm like, there's nights where I'm like I need a whiskey to get me through this.
Speaker 3: About you, we went out on the on the town with the other night and then you went to bed and us.
Speaker 1: You just walked into the night.
Speaker 2: I said, where's Steve Irish?
Speaker 1: Goodbye?
Speaker 3: Yeah, after you threw napkins at somebody, or somebody threw napkins, somebody threw napkins at me.
Speaker 1: Know what happened.
Speaker 3: There's like a little fallout and you got some napkins thrown at you, or you threw some napkins at somebody I don't know.
Speaker 1: There was a mess and then you left.
Speaker 3: Was here static though, no static, no, because you did a funny, fun fun time the person you did like a confetti and you were gone. You know you did you pulled an amazing Jonathan.
Speaker 1: I was gone. Yeah, I do. Uh.
Speaker 3: I do remember my parents when I was growing up. I do remember that my dad. I think I get it from my dad mother than my mom. My dad was like a no sleep kind of guy. Like he would be up before on Saturdays, you know, his day off. He'd be up before we got up for Saturday morning cartoons. He'd be making pancakes at six in the morning. And they'd be go out Friday night, or they would have friends over. My parents a love having people for cards, like the game nights will always big at my house, stuff like that, you know, so we will come over on Friday night after or they go out after.
Speaker 1: My dad would be up at six.
Speaker 3: O'clock making pancakes and he wasn't a picture either, and then we'd be doing everything all day Saturday. He'd be cutting hedges, doing whatever he's doing, you know, taking care of the house, and then hanging out and then it'd be Saturday night and we would get into something and then the next morning, Sunday morning be Sunday Funday Breakfast. And I've carried that tradition where we have Sunday Funday breakfast. Would give me in the bakery at like seven in the morning, we get the hot the hot buns at the bakery. That's it's that your recorder, Hot Cross buns, Hot Cross buns.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good. That's where it all started. Remember I did they show in Nashville, Josh Walf. He has all these like famous country music music artists on his show, and they're all there to improv and stuff. And they said, you know, we we improv songs. Will you come up an improv a song? I go, yeah. So I brought my daughter's recorder with me. I go, guys, tonight, we're gonna kick it off where it all began. Every musician knows what don't talk about. We're gonna start from the very beginning. Here we go. Was the record a go.
Speaker 2: And I started cross but the place go.
Speaker 1: Nuts and I took the recorder tried to spas and you could, I couldn't because it's so hard plastic. There's nothing better than a fail. That's hat to try to break something's so stupid. Oh, there's nothing better than that. There's nothing better than the big moment. There was a joke that was funny for like ten seconds, but when you're backstage drinking and you get caught up in it and last five minutes, people are like, dude, it's over. And I didn't know when to stop because I was hammered. Of course, yeah, you're you're you're arranged.
Speaker 3: I did the goddamn comedy jam with uh with you at one place got where it was I I had done it, I'd done the show, and they said, oh it was it was in Las Vegas when we did it, and that's right, yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I said, uh, which song did you say? I did baby.
Speaker 3: Shark, which was because I was like, guys, I was like, I don't sing, I don't know words.
Speaker 1: It would be kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I could tell a story about my son. My son was like, my son wouldn't pronounce it right.
Speaker 1: He would do he would go baby yard, do do do do.
Speaker 3: Do, and he would just do it really cute. He would stop singing it, so they gotta be funny. And then he was like, no, He's like, we could do it like a rock version, and it was the place went bonker.
Speaker 1: It was. It was so fun. Yeah, because you don't expect it and they did a great job with the music of it. Those guys are great and we're doing one together fourteenth July fourteenth. Come see us in Peterburg.
Speaker 2: Rivers can see us there.
Speaker 1: A good friend of ours is coming. Salvocano will be there as well.
Speaker 3: Can Yeah, it'd be my first time on stage with sal in a long time, Sharon stage, that's right, Yeah, yeah, come on through.
Speaker 2: Would that be the first time you've been with anybody on stage?
Speaker 1: No, I surprise, I met his show moved him. Yeah, him and Murr and uh would call Murr en sal So, yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 2: But you haven't been on stage with Tucker Carlson since he left.
Speaker 1: Now since he left, would be at further than our schedules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because Tucker will be there and then David Duke will be there.
Speaker 1: Quite a few folks. But that's sold out anyway, isn't it sold out? Yeah?
Speaker 3: So then whyn't even telling people about not everybody's disappointed. This show goes to show you should have got your tickets.
Speaker 1: Are should have gotten here. Well, you can meet our boy Brendan Wayne, who's the Mandalorian. He'll be doing a signing at IDEs is he so bring all your Mandalorian stuff there. He'll be at IDEs For the use who don't know. Brendan is in the costume. He's the Mandalorian ninety percent. When Pedro Pascal takes the helmet off, that's when he's on set. Otherwise he's in a voiceover booth. It's Brendan that's in that costume the whole run. And he's one of the nicest guys in the world. And he's gonna come out and sing a song and he's gonna go do a signing too. So if you have anything, he'll sign it for you. That's really cool. So that's jan When is that fifteenth? Fifteenth? Yeah, I can't be that. I'm busy. Yeah, show in Pittsburgh. Do you like Pittsburgh? This is a this is the name of this episode is definitely Pittsburgh. Okay, here we go. I love you. Here's an update because we've had some questions.
Speaker 3: Oh, I like when we get people check back in with us, let us know the deal coming back.
Speaker 1: It's the boomerang It's almost like I wonder what it's like to be there. It's coming us from Owen Owen to the best mommies in the world, Heights Owen Again. I was rewatching so many episodes and I ran into the one where you answered my question. I just wanted to give you an update on my situation with this girl I asked you about before when the podcast came out. I asked, I took your advice immediately and came out clean to her. She's very understanding, and today I feel that we have a super awesome relationship. On account of my nervousness, every day I try to talk to more people and I feel much more comfortable in public now, trying to learn. After the both of you, I just want to thank you all again for that little boost. Even though it was just a few words, it means a lot to me. Anyways, I wanted to ask another question. God damn it, Owen, still we did it once? Go back to the well Owen drink the water walk away. We did it.
Speaker 2: We can't create the magic.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I can't believe.
Speaker 3: It worked though we actually did some good Congratulations Mommy, that's.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised. I knew it.
Speaker 2: I knew it.
Speaker 1: We we have we're one for one from people we heard back from. Well this this is actually not a not a bad question. So we'll get question and we'll keep on giving because that's what we doe. Are you ready we have a bona fide expert in the room. Do you all have any good restaurants in Boston that you'd recommend. I'm thinking of taking a girl out soon and I need a good place.
Speaker 2: And also we're out of dessert.
Speaker 1: See if you if you all have some good some sweet on the.
Speaker 2: Bed, we should have just Boston. Any good restaurants north End?
Speaker 1: North End.
Speaker 2: Italians in Boston?
Speaker 1: Manager, uh so North End Nico's Italian Restaurant. There's a few out there that I don't go out there too often. But yeah, place the Italian spot of the old place, that's the Italian district. So you're gonna like I've been through there, I've been through down there. You know, let's anywhere, and you'll also yelp.
Speaker 3: Right like owen yelp, Trip Advisor, Google Maps. Oh and stop being a lazy have people do do some of the legwork, but didn't you're taking this girl on a date.
Speaker 1: You want to find the spot. You want to say, Hey, I did this. I curiate.
Speaker 3: It's not like hey, I wrote to this fat Italian and his half Asian friend in New York and they told me to go eat here.
Speaker 1: Hey, the boys from Yea Yang Parmesants told me to come down to Chase. Take them to Nicos. Get in there, dude, do the legwork. Oh you want to You want to just take a Oh we missed an audio call. Oh we missed it. That's okay. You never know what's gonna happen with that anyway. Yeah, could be anybody create it could be a crazy could.
Speaker 2: Be Craig Crag, Gray Cray. What is your favorite restaurant in Boston?
Speaker 1: Do you have one? No?
Speaker 3: Because when I get there, I do the research and I see you do what I want to eat. I want to have somebody do the research.
Speaker 1: Near Let me get that's pretty good.
Speaker 3: So the place, the name of this place is Nico Restaurante Restaurante.
Speaker 2: So you know, you know when.
Speaker 3: They put the R S t O r A n t E on it, they know they know it's a good place to go.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, that's a place pasta pasta.
Speaker 2: This is I could.
Speaker 1: Have went with Raggatoni, Racitztoni, RAKINTONI could have done anything there, Cappellini, Cappellini, Cappellini. But I went with pasta belly. You love it, you love it, I love it. This is how many stars?
Speaker 2: Oh, Cove is another one.
Speaker 1: This is also okay, alcove, this is this is one. Give me, give me that one.
Speaker 3: But that only had two dollars signs. So that means you're gonna do it on a budget. You're gonna go on a date on a budget, which is good. It depends how invested you want to be on this, because you're already not invested.
Speaker 1: Faniel Hall is like a football combine of food, Like you're literally gonna go in and you're gonna run through this gauntlet of like hot. I had never got it.
Speaker 3: I went with you. They went to Boston. I'd never been there. It's phenomenal. What is it again, Faniel Hall, Faniel Hold. You gotta go there?
Speaker 1: You have to. That was so fun. Oh and the desserts there and the place on the left all the way to the end, so good.
Speaker 2: You were you went bananas?
Speaker 1: Oh my, I went the Zonkers there it is I went the Zonkers there, remember that what is it Leoni's pizza? Pizza? And apparently Captain America loves that one, right, Yeah, Chris Heavens.
Speaker 2: Yeah you ever met him?
Speaker 1: Chris Evans? Now, I didn't meet Evans.
Speaker 3: Always heard good things. I've heard great things about him. He seems like a super met the other one at Chris Pine also very nice fella. Star Trek, Yeah, Star Trek and d that dude.
Speaker 2: Anything it does, I'll go see. I saw the dungeons and drivers, saw the water one.
Speaker 1: Do you see dungeons and dragons?
Speaker 2: I saw the one one when he's a hero. I saw the Space one.
Speaker 1: He is your hero. I saw the dungeon one when he's a hero.
Speaker 2: I love him.
Speaker 1: The guy looks like a hero.
Speaker 2: He looks amazing. And you know what I think is crazy?
Speaker 1: You know what? His dad was a pine tree, the fucking chief on chips. His dad was the chief member chief on ships. No, the really warm guy.
Speaker 2: That was like, come on, punch John.
Speaker 1: He wasn't the one Canaday. It was his dad. Yeah? Holy, So he's born into it. What do you think it's like to be TYPEO?
Speaker 2: Baby?
Speaker 1: What do you think it's like to be typecast?
Speaker 3: As a hero, like because you look at that face, You're like, Okay, this guy's a hero. Like there's certain people that can't be play anything less. They can't be like the Schlubby Friends. No, but you know what, he's not even just sing on looks. I'm saying on personality and the way they carry themself.
Speaker 1: With that Olivia Wilde movie that came out, he was the bad guy in it, and that movie did not do well because people don't like to see him that light.
Speaker 2: People don't there you go, he's a hero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't want to.
Speaker 3: It's like trying to make the villain out of the other Chris Guardians of the Galaxy, Chris Chris.
Speaker 2: Pratt, Pratt love him too, Matt Pratt, Pratt's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We did the We did the Today Show, No, the Kelly Rippers Show, and he was the guest He was the guest host.
Speaker 1: Isn't he like super religious? He is?
Speaker 3: Yeah, now he is, Yeah, he was. He was the guest host on it and we met him movie super Yeah. Its a nice dude. He had the Magnificent seven and just out so he's promoting that.
Speaker 1: You know what. I went with Jost when Colin Jost asked me to go to the Avengers premiere, the one where they all come together for the first time endgame the Infinity War, which one came first. I went to that one and he I met.
Speaker 2: I met all of them, Wow, all of them. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: And Scarlett Johansson is so nice, great, the coolest. But I remember they're all backstage at the Kodak Theater. They're doing this big unveil where the curtain's going to come up. Everybody's there. So we're standing there with Scarlett Johansson and I'm standing there with Colin obviously, and and we're walking to the backstage area and I'm walking. I don't know any of these people, right except Colin really, and Scarlet's very nice, but I wouldn't say we're like best pals. We're not putting a patio deck this summer. So some walking back in, Uh, scar it was kind of She's like, oh, Robert Downey Junior, Robert, this is Steve is Collin's friend. Throws his arm around me. Couldn't I was like, and just talk to me the whole time the stage.
Speaker 3: He was like, let's get this, let's get this dead beat off the stage so we can raise the curtainweb behind schedule.
Speaker 1: He was holding me for security as they mased me in my face, but I was like, the nicest human being.
Speaker 3: He's like my number, he's like top five and people haven't met yet that I want.
Speaker 1: It was Robert Downey. Did I tell you the story on this podcast about him? Not that story, that story you haven't told, but one was. Okay, So we're talking. We're walking. Okay, we're walking and talking. The first thing is where you're from. I'm from Pittsburgh. Oh are Lamberts? Are you? You never know it? Lambert's son, Hall of famous Steeler is his assistant. So we're now we're talking Steelers, we're bs and and stuff, and we're hanging out and they're like, all.
Speaker 2: Right, everybody hit their marks And he's like, so is it?
Speaker 1: And like all right? Everybody hit their marks?
Speaker 2: And I'm like, shouldn't you like you got something big to do here?
Speaker 1: Right? He's like, hey, man, pleasure meeting you. I was like, Wow, couldn't be nicer. And I started talking to his assistant, who was equally as nice.
Speaker 2: So the movie ends the place.
Speaker 1: Remember they do the staff everybody and Everybody's like, what the fuck's going on here? So there was kind of like this morose feeling. But then we're all go to this after party. The after party is on sunset and it's literally the cast like Jon Favreau, Kevin Feige and like maybe like you literally twenty five other people. And I'm sitting there, like and Thor's there, and Chris Pratt's there. They're all big dudes, and uh, I see Lambert's mister Lambert Robert's assistant was over like.
Speaker 2: Hey man, how you doing.
Speaker 1: What'd you think of the movie? We're bullshitting And I'm like, where's uh, where's Robert Downey Jr. And he's like, oh, he left. He h he left as soon as the film started. I go, he didn't watch it? He goes, no, he promised a kid who he had met that has cancer that he promised him the first time he sees the movie, he'll watch it with him. And I was like, are you kidding me? So, like, even with all the gala, the glitz, everybody being there collectively, you want to celebrate that he didn't watch it because he made a promise to a child. I mean, that's a real life here a move.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I carry I can't believe, like, I mean, it's got to be so that party for you though, Like, do you feel like, uh, your best version of you?
Speaker 1: What do you feel like an abbreview, I do.
Speaker 2: I don't believe this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you feel that way. Do you think you give that energy out? Well, we're not super nervous.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, we've been in this for a room while whatever, and you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: But that's like, that's probably the biggest, one of the biggest rooms you've ever been in. There have been nights at the Comedy Seller where I felt like I shouldn't be at this table. I mean, I think in security always creeps up and yeah, but especially at that party in particular, I did leave early because I did feel like I don't know these people. I feel like, appropriately, you feel like you're at a friend's table and you're like, yeah, it's like okay.
Speaker 3: I mean I said a lot you guys good, And I'm good at gauging when it's time to leave. I'm good at that because I found myself in many a places where there's a caliber of person there. Not saying that I'm not come, but to know that it's like, oh, these people are friends and trying to enjoy themselves as friends.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's celebrating, right, something that's never happened before.
Speaker 3: My energy, My I'm probably one of my best skills is to realize when it's time to leave. But I had to normally pull some of my friends out with me because they wouldn't realize the same way. Yeah, and I'd be like, guys, it's time, it's.
Speaker 1: Time for us to go. No, and it's cool, But the reason we got in is because a guy in the kitchen knew us, like it's time for us to go. Like, you know, we didn't we did enough, you know, like we said a low.
Speaker 2: You know, it was a privilege to be invited.
Speaker 1: Yep. It was a privilege to get to see it at that particular time as a premiere with everybody. I got to watch the red carpet, I got to meet people along there with Colin Scarlett, and you know, there were there were a handful of moments like oh my god, I'd love to take a pitch with stan Lee, you know, this is we're still live.
Speaker 2: I would love to do it.
Speaker 1: And I just I was like, don't do that, don't do that your your guest here. Don't be that asshole. Yeah, and yeah, we were at the party. It lasted maybe twenty five minutes, and it just hit me. I was like, yeah, you don't know anybody here, and and Colin knows everybody because they've all been filming, and I'm just like, I don't want to be dead weight, so let me just get the fuck out of here. I love a red carpet.
Speaker 3: I think it comes from being a fan of movies so long before I even got in the game to be there. And I don't know if I ever told the story about my my I used to sneak onto the rooftop of Hollywood and Highland.
Speaker 1: There was a stairwell and that had a lot on the.
Speaker 3: My Codec Theater Codec Theater, right, so I would break onto the roof. You jump over this little half bridge thing they have, and you could look down on the carpet.
Speaker 1: And I used to go all the time. And I lived in LA from three to five.
Speaker 3: Any of the big movies open, I was there because we didn't live that far away either, and I was that's why. I was just, you know, a junkie for that stuff. And I would love the people watch right, so I'd be able to go and do that. So I used to do that. And then I was at the Wonder Woman premiere, my first premiere ever. I ever went to big Hollywood premiere and I was on the carpet and then I looked up and I looked at the spot I used to and Justin was what me and I got that a little bit emotional. Oh boy, Justin ye, And I said, do you remember when I used to come when he goes and watch him right there and then he.
Speaker 1: Goes wave to yourself. I wait, yeah, that was really cool. It was a cool moment for me.
Speaker 3: But I love the carpet because that's like where you get to everybody's excited, everybody's expecting.
Speaker 1: To bump into people.
Speaker 3: It's not like when you go out to a restaurant somebody comes in and you're like, oh hey, now it's weird.
Speaker 1: But on the carpet, people are like, oh, you're here, you're here, you're here. So it adds like a possibility.
Speaker 3: To meet your heroes in a way where they're ready to meet people, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The one time I was looking forward to when I when we wrapped Opening Act and I thought, hey, this is great. Did a movie wrote directed this bad Boy? This is gonna be exciting. Let's let's roll this Bad Boy out. Global pandemic hits and then it's like vod we snuck in right before it, we snuck in.
Speaker 2: We are It's right, you guys, one of the last movies.
Speaker 3: That February sixteenth of twenty twenty, that is crazy. We were on with the longest running movie in theater history because We're the last movie that played in a lot of theaters.
Speaker 1: And it said in practical jokes, with the movie on for like a year, that is so funny. That is crazy crazy, right, And I remember I was in where the hell I was I think it was in Texas and you guys, yeah, I told you. Brought it by the candy for me.
Speaker 2: He said, buy everybody whatever they want.
Speaker 1: I go. Okay. So I literally stood at the concession stand and I told the guy, I said, anybody that's going to seeing practical jokers, send him over here, and he did, and I said, Joe Gatto wants to buy you whatever you want today, thanks for coming out. I made a video for you. Yeah, but that was that was pretty awesome too, uh, because that's a different kind of film. That was it. That was definitely an experience for me where it's like all these people were so excited, pretty packed too, which was nice. But you guys snuck in right before huh right before, Yeah, we got our premiere.
Speaker 3: I'm pretty sure my son had COVID at the premiere, like he was miserable on Bessie's lap, like crying coffee.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ Well, Owen, thanks for your updates. Thanks Thanksgiving us, and go to Nico's and the other pizza place that kept America. No, would you say Tammany Hall Alcove at thel Cove?
Speaker 3: And would you say Tammany Hall, Tammany Faniel Hall, Faniel, Yeah, Faniel Hall.
Speaker 1: Leoni, he's got options, leons. This is coming ups from Katie with a C. I don't like the trust.
Speaker 3: I don't like that you're trying to you name's Kathleen. You're trying to sneak into the Katie tip to be fun and flirty.
Speaker 1: Go ahead.
Speaker 3: Is its not a Y on the end? Because if a Y, I just wanted to delete it. No, I E okay better.
Speaker 1: Me and my kids are watching Pee Wee's Big Adventure and Steve, I need to know any relation. Hey, Katie, I took time to all the questions. Again, this is what I get. This is the love you get.
Speaker 2: Although I would like to did you ever did you ever.
Speaker 3: Extra or have a one liner or something random on as kids TV show or a show a kid show, not even necessarily a kid show. I think like, did you have like a one liner cameo that people be like, that's Steve Byrne because you've been around for ever. Come you've been doing it forever, like you're you know, you're dinosaur at this point. Some would say, but I'm just saying, in your in your it comes back around.
Speaker 1: There's every every Christmas. For Christmases. Yeah, I'm in the beginning of that. Oh you're in the beginning for Christmas. Every Christmas I get text messages or things online. Okay.
Speaker 2: And then the Middle. I did an episode of The Middle.
Speaker 1: You did. The people that watch that, you know reruns or whatever like on broadcast, they're like, oh, I saw you in the middle, just like little things you know here and there, But uh, I love that those are probably the two they'd always stand out.
Speaker 3: I did mcguiver, I put the Bartender mcguiver the new reboot. Yeah, we did an episode they were we had a couple of friends on there that were fans.
Speaker 1: That's still on. No, it's done, but it had ran like four or five seasons. It did well.
Speaker 3: Tristan May's a good friend of ours, got us on and Q played a guy like on a date.
Speaker 1: Were you all in the same episode, yeah, bar three of us, three of us.
Speaker 3: And yes, Sal could make it. So it was me mur oh no, no, I'm sorry. I think was played the chef and there was three of us in the same scene. I was the bartender, so I was a chef and Q was at the table next to the main table and he actually talks to the head guy mcguy. I I make a joke to one of the people that are making it getting a drink, and Sal comes out and just speaks to the air as like a Bobby Flay.
Speaker 1: Ye tonight is a port tender, you.
Speaker 3: Know, like yeah, which is really funny that I did that, and I hear that sometimes she was like, oh, you're on that. And then we all did Twelve Monkeys and me and Sal played security guards and they gave us a script and they were like you just you have to walk around talk, you know, and it give.
Speaker 1: Us a saying.
Speaker 3: I was like, can we just talk about anything. They're like, yeah, I will give you one. And we did it and it was hysterical. Every they yell cut Everybody's dying eleven and.
Speaker 1: They use that. So that was great. Yeah, we get to do her own because I don't do the lines well. But it was really it was funny. Here's one that's bananas. I finished college. Okay, I go to do this industrial film and that's me.
Speaker 2: Oh that's hilarious. That's great.
Speaker 1: So look good in the copy uniform. Yes, so good.
Speaker 2: I get a gig for this industrial film.
Speaker 1: Okay. It's about an industrial film breaking systems in your car, like when do you break or whatever. I play someone from the lab called Jim Breakwell. Okay, now I film this thing in college. It's done, right. I go on with my life. Over the course of the last twenty plus years. What happens is if you if you get caught drunk driving, you have to go to the city and you have to watch this PSA or whatever on driving and driving tips. That portion of my thing is in this thing in the driving school. So I've had people like at the DC improv they have to go watch these things and they play the video there and there you are and they're like, are you Jim Breakwell? I was like, oh, for the love of God. They're like, I can't believe you're you look so young. I was like, yeah, I literally graduated and two days later I did that. Jim break did you get that clip? I want to see that, Cliff. Is that anywhere? I'm sure it's got to be on YouTube somewhere.
Speaker 3: Jim Breakwell, Yeah, somebody had sent it to me and it's and it's.
Speaker 1: For uh, it's for what what is it in DC? Or is it anyway? It's a national thing. Yeah, that they filmed defensive driving video for starring Jim Breakway something like that, and I was in a lab coat and I remember filming it because I had a lot of technical lines and I kept sucking it up and I go, God, damn it, shit fuck, and the a D on this set pulls beside. He's like, hey, just so you know, the director is like super religious, so could you not swear and definitely don't say God damn it? Like and then and the guy was pretty pissed. I remember that he was not happy with me. But Jim Breakwell, I want a T shirt that says Jim break I know Jim Breakwell, so that's mine. Okay, twelve monkeys though, that's a pretty cool. Okay.
Speaker 2: Next question, This comes from uh Jenny.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, not spelts correctly. G E N I Genny. It can't be Genny Genie. It's gotta be Genie Genie, not Jenny Genie. Did I say Jenny or said Jenny? It's Genie, but Genie Genie is not even spelt that way. Jeanie's j E A and I E. That's Genie. Jenny is j E N N I E. This is Genny. I'm a Genie in bom. Okay, here we go, Jennyenny. This summer, I am visiting the UK for the first time with my long term partner. Oh spicy, Okay.
Speaker 2: We'll be there for a few weeks and we both value alone downtime.
Speaker 1: What business do they do? I don't know their partners what business landed alone time? So it sounds a time. Yeah, well, well here so for the first time with our longtime partner. We'll be there for a few weeks and we both value alone downtime. I got it wait for each other. They got to heal from whatever this are doing. How can we find those moments of recharge while being hyperturists? See, he has family in England. Mom was raised there. If that's relevant to some of your advice. Thank you so much for the great potty and helping me gets some dishes done while I listen. Oh, by the way, my name is pronounced Jenny Ah. So I don't know if I said it writer. You said it right, You said Jenny Wright. I said Genie. Okay, So I did it right, You did it you right. Congratulations. You also put that at the top of the message. You can call me Viv if you want to Viv. Why VI Genevieve jen Aviv now Genevieve. Okay, that makes sense, Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So they're gonna be in the UK for a long time.
Speaker 3: How do you get a loan time when you're on vacation with somebody? You don't really go on vacation with somebody to get alone time. That's absolutely opposite of what that's about. Yeah, a good friend of ours, Jiggy, is right now trapesing around Tokyo with his lovely new bride.
Speaker 1: Yes for two weeks.
Speaker 3: And I think the goal is to see everything together and be together. Yes, even though if you need your alone time, I mean, I guess get two hotel rooms and sleep in your own room.
Speaker 1: Like you go to your room. Yeah, it's weird to thank you, but there very extended period of time which I get like you'd be like, you know, I'm just gonna go check out that museum. Yes, I wouldn't mind walking through there one more time. Or if there's something you like and really appreciate maybe somebody didn't, you could go back and target that. My My big line is I'm gonna go downstairs for a coffee, which we all know what that means, take a poop in the lobby. That's right, because you don't want to stank it up. Well, those days along gone. But I'm saying that was that was the thing that I do.
Speaker 3: But I would honestly go do that, would go down to the you know they have the coffee maker there, or if there's like a balcony, I would just go out onto the balcony with the coffee.
Speaker 1: The person in the room with a parachute on. Yes, I'm like, say what do I just got to the zip blind real quick. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not an alone time kind of guy. When I'm on vacation for vacations kind of like this. But now when we vacation with you know what, the family, when the four of us go away, she we normally break off because me and Milana are pretty active. We like to do things and do stuff, and she is very much beach out, you know, not necessarily a chill out kind of thing. And my son is a little like on that. He likes to bum around kind of deal. Yeah, but sometimes I want to check something out, but it gets over it quick. So now I find that we've been breaking off a little with the kids being seven and five, Like we break off a little bit, like I'll go do something with her or she'll go like horseback round with her, She'll taket to go horseback rinding or whatever, and I'll be with him at the at the pool, you know, or something like that. So I think that's not even necessarily alone time. It's different. But I've start they've evolved now into like it's kind of like, all right, all four of us are doing this.
Speaker 1: People like what they like.
Speaker 3: So if you want to do something on your own, don't stop yourself from My long way around to get to saying is don't stop yourself from doing something you want to do if somebody else doesn't want to do it. And there you get two things done. One you have to do what you wanted to do, and the other thing is you get alone time.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean, look, I hate to say this, but when any facet of my life, I love sleeping.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love to sleep. It's my favorite thing to do.
Speaker 1: And when I'm on KA, I want to like sleep in and I could sleep into one or two, Like twelve hours is not out of norm for me, Like I really love it. You're like part bear, Like like if I wake up early, Mike, it's just just go back. It's like, why there's nothing, I'm still here, I'm still in the bed, Nothing's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So when I'm on vacation, like with my wife and kids, it's like.
Speaker 1: I kind of want to sleep in. I'm on vacation. What was the last vacation you guys as a family. Oh, we take like little trips here and there, probably probably like California or something like that. Do you guys do a beach vacation at all ever, Well, we're going to Hawaii in May because I'm doing the Blue Note in Hawaii, So I'm doing that at the end of May and graduate and then with me and alloaha bed there you go. Yeah, very excited. But I've been We've been to Hawaii bunch. We we have relatives out there and stuff and love it out there. I thought you were Korean. You you never asked why my middle name is Milana, But you've been.
Speaker 2: In Hawaii plenty, right.
Speaker 1: A couple of times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm actually I'm actually gonna be out there playing as well.
Speaker 1: Where are you going? I don't know yet. Okay, well I told you were They're not going to keep our cards to ourselves. It's not it's not necessarily announced yet, so I don't know. I know it's in Honolulu. Okay, where's the Blue Note Honolulu? I think I'm playing. No, you're playing a bigger theater. No, Yeah, I don't know whe I'm playing. You're probably doing the Hawaii theater. That's what I think I'm doing. Yeah, the Wai theater maybe. Hey, Joe Gattofficial dot com, that's what you check out for tickets to keep.
Speaker 2: Yourself can only production productions dot com.
Speaker 1: Is that it Joe gattoofficial dot com.
Speaker 3: It takes you to Canoli, but it's easy to remember Joe gattoficial dot got it.
Speaker 1: So Joe Canoli, Joe's production dot Org, jet backslash junk po box. Oh, do you know? Actually it'll probably.
Speaker 3: Be annouced by the time this gets at least Actually, I think I'm announcing next week.
Speaker 1: So it'll be announced. The Hawaii thing, Yeah, I think so it might. Pip.
Speaker 2: I didn't get any date chip. That's because you.
Speaker 3: Were doing your own shows. I didn't get an invite to open for you in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: By the way, I would never ask you to open for me.
Speaker 1: Why not I askeered open for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a little different.
Speaker 1: No, it's not, Joe. You sell a lot of tickets, Stevie, So do you, Jo, when's the last time you boosted an ad? Let me ask you that, Joe. I don't think you have it sometimes, my boy Booster Booster McAdams, What is the last time.
Speaker 2: That's a funny thing episode on this podcast? It only took fifty three love whatever it is? Okay, all right, So do we answer that last question?
Speaker 1: No, we got quote on her name, and we ended up talking about Hawaii. But what did Jenny ask? She asked, uh, what is the No? Did I think you got it? No, we didn't answer it. Now, we didn't answer a question for sure. We went on a tangent vacation. Yeah, we'd answered it. Oh, vacation. She's on vacation. She wants them a lot time. Oh I did it, Yeah I did. Yeah, So all right, there you go, Genevieve. Okay, it's coming us from Joe, Hi, Mama, Lamas.
Speaker 2: I gotta know.
Speaker 1: The intro of the vest I could take a big bite out of YouTube, not physically, but a sandwich named after you. What would be on that sandwich? Oh?
Speaker 3: My favorite sandwich, hands down, I always do is a Friday egg plant with provolone and broccoli, rob roasted red peppers with a balsamic glaze on a toasted chibata.
Speaker 2: So that's that's your ingredients to a perfect sandwich.
Speaker 1: Perfect sandwich. Okay, yeah, it's like a breaded egg plant.
Speaker 3: You get the nice crunch, crunchy crunch, yeah, and you get a nice melted provol long. You can even do a mozadella if you want, But I like the provong because it gets a little with the muzzadella sandwich is too fat. And then you get yourself some bccoli rob and you get yourself some nice roasted red peppers.
Speaker 1: Even throw a sweet cherry.
Speaker 3: Pepper on there if you want as well, if you feel a fancy throw it in and you do a nice little balsamic glaze. Don't hit me with ablamic vinegar because that's not first sandwich.
Speaker 1: That's for a salad. We all know it.
Speaker 2: I'm not afraid to take that French fries.
Speaker 1: Yes, true, we want it for a glaze. I want a glaze. I want a thickness. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes a glaze is a little too sweet though for me, I think.
Speaker 3: The words too sweet don't exist. That is true. I know your sandwich right away. But your sandwich you've had it repeated, well, would you? I don't know, I don't know you the perfect sandwich, Oh, the perfect sandwich is different than because I was gonna say you would go with a chicken sandwich from uh from Burger King.
Speaker 2: There is God. I mean, now that you bring it up, it's like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you're making your own, let's talk. Let's make your own, Okay. I have it your way, but you rule, you are right. How the kids do it? Okay, yeah, you definitely look like a Little league player right now? What's that team?
Speaker 3: The bananas the dances that do the dances before Savannah bananas, Savata, Savada bananas. If you're making your own sandwich, let me guess. Yeah, good, there's a there's a meat involved. I think you're gonna go. I think you to go with the turkey as your base. You don't do a honey baked turkey, thenna, then you're gonna go with a roast beef.
Speaker 1: No two, ham strike three, You're out? Is it?
Speaker 2: Well, there's no to I go to his prosudo with provolone.
Speaker 1: That's it. On fresh fresh bread, I have to have fresh bread from Publics. They their bakery is a specific phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Love their bread.
Speaker 1: But if I'm just kind of at home, whatever, I get a Hogy roll from Publics again super fresh or French chicken breast, bacon, provolone, mayo, hot peppers from Pop Belly sandwich place that I order off of Amazon, you know, the sandwich place. And then I put the mayonnaise and then I put that that like sandwich dressing on that's like an olive oil vinegar and oh, it's like a mix like a parsley yep. And I doused out on top and on top of the clothes sandwich or before the bread. Bread's off that thing and then on top of the bread that'd be weird. Dows it really and that with the mayo it creates this like perfect concoction of I thought, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I thought were gonna put on that because back in the day when I did chickens and bacon, which I love, was a chicken bacon, cheddar, cheese, honey, peadar, honey mustard.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's it's it's too much. Okay, this is this is why you know I like a.
Speaker 2: White I like a Provolona Mazarella cheddar.
Speaker 1: I'll have what about white American love? What American that?
Speaker 2: It's under the eighth grade?
Speaker 1: Ship? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Enough peeling off the plastic and eat No, not.
Speaker 1: A peel off the plastic. I'm not talking to you about a crafty one of my an animal. You got dumb ship.
Speaker 3: You think I'm You think I'm out there making I'm Italian sandwich making?
Speaker 1: Is in odd?
Speaker 3: You think I'm peeling a way to crinkle out the craft get dummy.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you that was what I insult. I mean, that's how you do it. It's not a yeah America Boar's head. Okay, well we did it. No, Well those the same, which is choice? They both sound alish. Yeah, those are my two.
Speaker 2: But you have to go, Veggie, you have to go ahead do now.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's killed a couple of chains for me. I can't go in the subway anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, who want?
Speaker 1: I mean? Well, I mean I used to back in the day, I loved subway. Nothing was quiz No's did something to me one time I had the worst experience. And what's your favorite? Then? You love Jimmy John, Jersey Mikes, Jersey Mikes, Jersey Mikes, bean sprouts on Jimmy. I want Jersey Mike's slice in front of me. The bread's always fresh. Uh, it smells great in the bread, which I've always I've always noticed. What is the key to a great sandwich? It really is the beginning and end? And and you know what masks bad bread two or three day old bread? You know what they do press They hide it, They hide it.
Speaker 3: That's how they got that's the makeup on an ugly piece of bread. The panini press solves a lot of the issues for sure. For sure, my body needs a panini press.
Speaker 1: I think that's how I work out. I just lay. No, that should be Suzanne Summers had your thing. That's right, and you should be on an infomercial three in the morning. Hey, everybody, I'm Joe Gatto from Practical Jokers. You might know from True TV. But what if people don't know me is that I care about my body. And that's why I'm here to invite you to guys you want do.
Speaker 3: You guys want to shread some lbs, cut that cut some pounds off that turkey.
Speaker 1: Get yourself a pani press and you're probably eating one. That's true. All right, Well we did it, Steve. We always do a Joey.
Speaker 2: We don't let the people down.
Speaker 3: Always on good luck in the big game. I hope you do well. Go Pittsburgh. Thank you and much love everybody Tanks for listeners.
Speaker 1: These two cool mommies love you, so show us some love.
Speaker 3: Please rate us, review us, follow us on a social media and subscribe to our YouTube