Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellancamp and camradge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas in a Pod.
Speaker 3: Me and Tam Me, myself and I and you and Teddy and tamra Uh, what's up, Teddy? How you feeling? I know you've been posting on Instagram and we've talked about it. The anxiety it's as the abilitating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's rearing its ugly head. I mean it's definitely to the point. I mean you can hear it in my voice like I'm having a hard time yesterday, I know, and it's you know, pointed out.
Speaker 4: He's like, this hasn't happened.
Speaker 2: To you this bad and in a long time. He's like, did something change?
Speaker 4: Like is there?
Speaker 3: I think you're suppressing something that you don't want to deal with, most likely, But I usually get migrains if I suppress something or try not to think about it, and it's it. Even if you don't think about it, it's like festering inside. Yeah, I get cold soares in migrains.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Well, I just get to the point where I feel like I'm going to itch up my skin off and can't even be in my own skin or talk or whatever.
Speaker 3: But I'm going to send you some. I'm going to send you three thousand milligram tink share with no THHC in it and take that every single day. Okay, perfect can take the edge off. So I went to Dancing with the Stars last night to support our girl Phaedra.
Speaker 2: Hold on the when they panned to you and it says Phaedra's friend they I didn't have an ass Tama by yourself like it, I teears old up. I was like, this is the laugh I needed today.
Speaker 3: I was it was so fun to go. I was just because I've watched it on TV. It's much smaller inside, Like the actual stage is much smaller. And let me tell you, in between sets, sixty seconds three minutes is really all they ever have. They I mean there's like fifty people moving sets and lights and it's it is crazy, so fast paced, but so much fun energy. I'm like, I could do this.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say, do you want to do it now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I want to do it.
Speaker 4: I had a feeling like that was going to happen.
Speaker 3: And so I met a couple of girls that worked for Paul, which, uh, you know social media agents, which I work with, you work with whatever, and I go, I want to do this. They're like, Paul gets you on here. I'm like, okay, do it, let's do it. You're like, make it happen, Paul, like my biggest nightmare. Like they like got talking to Phaeder last night, like they literally practice like four to six hours a day.
Speaker 4: Well she did amazing.
Speaker 2: My did favorite interviewer, I mean person to be interviewed as Anna Adelvi because I know she's seems so missed. They're like, so, how'd you like it? She's like, I'm just glad it's over.
Speaker 3: Carrie Anne. When she said that, Karrien just put her hands on her her face and just shook her head. Like Carrie Anne was a big supporter for her. It's like, just because she's done everything she is, we're just gonna be voting for her on her dancing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean it's it's bananas, but yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm speaking of bananas. I was sitting next to Johnny Bananas and eddiewhere Yes and Fate's really good friend. And then behind that with Derenda was there, MJ was there, and Max was there, but he was way you know, he was way on the other side in the back. Yeah, and I'm actually gonna go to dinner with us. He's like, sweetie, I got three little kids at home. I got to get my wife's all by herself.
Speaker 4: I wanted, hell, now, yeah, where'd you guys go to dinner?
Speaker 3: Boa?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Nice? I was gonna say. I didn't go to Craigs because I didn't see the pop Rozzi pigs.
Speaker 3: No no. I literally had to get up to watch Dubai because I hadn't seen it, and I in my We didn't get home till midnight. You know me, I'm in bed at eight, asleep by night and we didn't even have dinner till like almost nine. Here I am if I'm a little off, and like, that's why.
Speaker 4: This is why.
Speaker 2: Well, first we've got headlines. This first one is Reese Witherspoon announces a project with mystery housewife at Emmy's.
Speaker 4: This was on the Bravos Instagram. She said, I.
Speaker 2: Did sit next to a real housewife on a flight recently. We might have a Hello Sunshine project cooking soon. I wonder if this is a play on words, because she said, uh, cooking, So.
Speaker 3: Who would that be?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Derenda. Does she Dereenda was in town doing something special last yesterday. She can go to dinner with us because she was she had a three am flight so she wanted or she had to get up at three am to get to the airport.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's Dereenda, Maybe it's Dereinda.
Speaker 2: Well, speaking of special guests and surprises, you guys, make sure that you book your tickets for twa in The hosts.
Speaker 3: Are truly tay. Yes, we have a great lineup of people as well, Heather Debro, Cynthia Bailey, Delores, Catanya, Marisol Patton, and you never know what a surprise guests might pop up.
Speaker 2: You never know because the twads like to keep you on your toes. There's a VIP meet and greet at five forty five pm, which you don't want to miss, So try to get one of those exclusive tickets early on and then the doors open at six thirty pm.
Speaker 3: At iHeart Theater in Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Tickets are available at VEEPS, which is ve e e ps dot com.
Speaker 3: But here's a good thing. The good thing is it's like, if you can't join us in person, you can which we want to see you in person. You can buy a ticket to the stream airing November fourth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so amazing.
Speaker 2: So we either see you in person or you can get all the tea by streaming. Make sure you guys go to veeps dot com and we look forward to seeing you guys in person.
Speaker 3: And we'll also post a link on our Instagram, so following us, which I'm sure you are if you're listening, and you can click on there too, but I'm assuming it's going to sell out fast.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: This next headline is from a People magazine article. Doctor Nicole Martin opens up about post part of anxiety as she reveals she's stepping back from Real Housewives Miami. She's been experiencing post part of anxiety in the wake of the birth of her five month old daughter, Genevieve. It's gotten so bad that the reality star, after careful consideration, has ultimately chosen to step back from a full time role in the Real Housewife of Miami's upcoming seventh season. She wrote, I just don't think I'm in the headspace to film a full season of reality TV. I love a lot of the girls that I film with, but we've got some strong characters and there can be a lot of tense drama, not to mention the long hours. It's a lot to juggle, and I'm shifting my priorities.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Have you ever suffered from that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I for sure I had it, you know, after Slat and Cruise.
Speaker 4: Definitely, And it.
Speaker 3: Was I only had it after Sydney.
Speaker 4: Sydney. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was so paranoid. So I wouldn't leave her anywhere I would like. I remember the first time I left her. I went back to the gym and they had a daycare, and it with my friend actually own the gym. I was afraid to leave her in the daycare. I'd be in the shower and I thought I'd here that like it was a whole situation.
Speaker 4: It's you. No, I would like.
Speaker 2: This is back when I was able to drive better. But I would put the kids in the car and then go to back up and then panic that I didn't put the kids in the car. M h. And I'd have to check the little mirror like a thousand times are they there?
Speaker 4: Are there? Like it was.
Speaker 3: I was so afraid. I have dreams if somebody stole her out of her crib, like it will. This is horrible.
Speaker 4: It's no fun.
Speaker 2: So I can understand why she wouldn't want to be filming full time, but it does seem like she's going to be making some appearances, so maybe she's a friend up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but back then, this is twenty seven years ago, like they you just dealt with it like there were Like nowadays it's acknowledged, and I felt like back then, it's like you just didn't talk about it. I knew I was like parentanoid, but I didn't know, Oh, maybe I should tell my doctor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if you're having those feelings and it's you know, taking over your life, then make sure that you tell your doctor because there are things that you can do to help it and not just live in that discomfort.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, The Real Housewives of Potomac cast photo is here. The new season season launches October sixth. We are going to have so many housewives eron at the same time. It's going to be crazy. We're going to be like NonStop podcastings. So we're gonna have Orange County until probably November, and then you're gonna have once New York comes out pretty soon too, right, New York, New York, Lake City, and Potomac.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 3: Holy moly, who What did you think about the cast photo.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody's in green, I thought, I mean me is it's giving me nineteen eighties vibes for some reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's I don't know, it's like.
Speaker 3: Dynasty Dinah, like we're sitting in a funeral home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a little interesting, but then we saw in the middle, me in the middle. The trailer is The Real Housewives of Potomac Head to the White House with Karine Jean Pierre and season nine trailer. Karine is the current White House Press Secretary under President Joe Biden, making history as the first black and first gay person to serve in the role. Back again as housewives alongside Wendy are Karen Huger, Giselle Bryant, Ashley Darby, and Mia Thornton. They'll be joined by new housewives Stacy Rush and Kiarana Stewart. So Kieran is back and she's back full time. That's crazy crazy, and Jacqueline Blake me as longtime Powell once again appear as a friend, this time alongside with new addition Jesse and a new surprising bond between Giselle and Wendy, who have been have lo been at odds with one another. Wendy falls out with Karen after hearing that Karen called herself absorbed behind her back, and then Karen's friendship with Mia also.
Speaker 4: Seems to have crumbled.
Speaker 2: In the opening segment of the trailer, Mia refers to Karen as a bitter old bitch. Later, when she hears that Karen has told the others she was not potomac, Mia asked, is it potomac to be drunk and cat crash your car into trees?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: God, this sounds familiar, referring to Huger's March crash in which she was charged with the DUI and a DWI. Giselle is shown gathering the girls in a prayer circle. Lord, in the name of Jesus, wrap your arms around Karen, and then MIA's a strange husband Gordon shows up to confront her new boyfriend Incognito. That's the boyfriend's name. Not They weren't doing it, Incognito, it was just that's his name. Who claims he's secretly the father of Mia and Gordon's eight year old son, which I believe they clarified at the region that's not the case.
Speaker 4: But they're going to.
Speaker 3: Talk about this season and Gordon's back too. Yeah, this is crazy, Yeah, this is this is a bit crazy, and another Dui storyline. Come on, housewives, let's do better.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, we know Teddy you'll never get one, and we know that will never happen with me. That might be the one thing that will never happen. Oh my god, let's get it into Dubai Reunion Part two recap. It starts off with Lisa talking about how she was mortified for the designer and Bali when the girls were making fun of dresses. Chanelle says the dresses were from Sugbeak. It sounds like Chanelle is saying the designer is.
Speaker 3: Suck dick, and Andy's like, yeah, I don't have a problem with sucking dick, And I'm like, Andy, seriously, I've been a little too comfortable there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then uh. Toelnine wants Brooks to take accountability for the venom she's breads on the internet. Brooks tweeted implying that Toleen and Roffy bring other women into the bedroom. She also tweeted that Toleene's clothes and bags are fake. Designer barrowed or returned Brooks. Then brook admits she goes too far sometimes, Jesus.
Speaker 3: I mean, is this not like crossing a line just a little bit? And how would she know if she brought other people into the bedroom?
Speaker 1: She?
Speaker 2: I mean, by Toleine's face, it kind of looked like they'd had conversations about it, because Talin did look a little.
Speaker 3: Maybe they had a three someome once.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Well, she definitely said that, she said it, But do we believe Brooks. I don't know if Telene necessarily said no that never happens, or was just more flabbergasted that she tweeted or said it.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I find flabbergasted. I really thought that Brooks was going to be the over the top, outspoken one.
Speaker 4: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's Lisa.
Speaker 4: It's Lisa. Why what is going on?
Speaker 3: I don't understand this.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we know now once we get to the end of this reunion why Lisa is out of ten. It's because of that conversation that where Brooks called Chanelle and Chanelle said something allegedly about Lisa. Because I think all this other crap they're talking about it doesn't really matter because it's not really tracking. But then once you hear what the real problem was. That makes sense, I mean, and even says as Lisa and Chanell are fighting or whatever's happening, He's like, let's get to the real stuff because all of this is like surface.
Speaker 3: Shows up surface it really is.
Speaker 2: And then they break for lunch and Brooks tells Tolene that she is happy they talked and how they need to move forward. Then Tolene tells Brooks that she deflects and has barely apologized about anything. Tolene says Brooks wanted her to come on the show to take Stanbury and everyone else down. Brooks says to Lene wanted to be on since season one.
Speaker 4: But do you believe that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you believe that Brooks asked Helene to come on to take Stanbury down?
Speaker 3: I think so. I think. I just it's been repeated so many times, and I don't know they were friends, and it's like, hey, you know what, you gotta help me out here. This is my biggest enemy, you know you I need your help to take her down.
Speaker 2: That kind of stuff, but also saying somebody has wanted to be on since season one when it's only season Two's not that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing wrong with wanting to be on it. It's just a matter of how you do it. If you're stepping on toes or you know, climbing on someone's back to try to get on, then that's a whole nother story. But take them down. We've heard this so many times. We've been heard it in Orange County. It's such a funny term because really, can anybody take somebody down?
Speaker 4: And I'm sorry, and you take it doesn't takedown? Then it always backfires.
Speaker 2: It always backfires on the originator of the plan to take down. Then Lisa tells Stanburry that she always comes for her businesses. Then li Lisa says she bought three of Stanbury's journals and said they look familiar. She says it's plagiarism. Stanbury says Lisa's creams are called white labeling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's what it's called.
Speaker 3: All you do is you can go to a company that makes them for thousands of people, just like all the big vodka alcohol brands, they make them for a ton of different labels. The same shit like Kerklin is the same as I can't Gray Goose or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah it is. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, and it's like, come on, and then how about Andy? Is this gonna land?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I was so shitty. He's like, really are we doing this? This is gonna land? I'm not gonna land you really, I don't really want.
Speaker 1: To do this.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is your fourth prop and it's not. None of the others have landed. But then Lisa went on Melissa Gorga's podcast on Display and said, you girls aren't real journalists and we're biased towards Stanbury. She called Tama meine girl, and she said she doesn't listen to the pod, but that her mom does and reports back to her.
Speaker 3: Well, we're just reporting what we see. Actually, I don't know. I like Lisa, I just don't whatever, But I'm we're just reporting what we see on the show. Can't take it personally. We're not attacking your character, but Lisa's.
Speaker 2: Mom has got it going on for that song Love you Lisa.
Speaker 3: Sorry. Yeah, what we're trying to do, we're just kind of breaking down the podcast. I mean, if I broke down myself on the podcast, oh shit, I'd have some nasty things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then Stanbury says Lisa's creams are from Ali Baba.
Speaker 4: Lisa krus are sitting. They're from Bulgaria.
Speaker 3: But why do we have to put down people's businesses?
Speaker 2: And like brings out and like, by the way, I know what that journal is.
Speaker 4: It's the five minute Journal.
Speaker 3: I have it. Oh you have it? Yeah, everyone has it. You can whitelist it on Amazon.
Speaker 2: It's easy. It's a good journal. So wherever you want to buy it from, get it. You're probably paying an extra two dollars if you buy it from a housewife. I mean, it is what it is. And then Andy confronts Stanbury about her saying she gives Sergio and her ten to fifteen years together. Stanbury's she was joking, but at some point she will be old.
Speaker 3: I don't like that, she says that, and she says that quite often she and I'm like, is that like an insecurity because because her and I've talked about this, because Eddie's five years younger than me, and you always have that like, oh God, when I get a certain age, is he gonna you know? Because guys don't age like women do. So a guy can be like fifty five sixty and still get like a forty year old or whatever, even younger if they got money. So I hate that she says that it seems like and all the girls even said like, oh my god, he is head over heels in love with you. But I think she does it because she likes to be ahead of the joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she knows what people say, so she'd rather say it before somebody else does. And then that way, it's kind of like it's already out there. I've already mocked myself, so if it does happen, you guys don't have anything on me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then who was it that while they were talking about how much Sergio loved her, one of the housewives.
Speaker 4: Was like, this is so boring.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I can't remember if it was Lisa or I'll assume it's Lisa.
Speaker 3: But one of them was like, oh, this is so boring. Wait a minute, we're not journalists.
Speaker 4: Yeah she's not.
Speaker 2: Damn we thought we were with our high school graduation.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Then Sarah calls it Keen thirsty and says he cheated. She hired a detective and found out. Plus the Keen's exes reached out. But then I love Andy.
Speaker 3: He's like, so you've never kissed him, he's not your boyfriend, but he cheated. He cheated and how do you know he lives in Germany?
Speaker 2: She said she got a private detective. Like, Sarah, you were making too much on podcasts. If you're spending money on a private detective.
Speaker 3: She's got a private detective to in Germany to follow him around. That needs man.
Speaker 2: Well, Sarah says, Brooks flirted with a Keen and called him hot. Then Andy asked if there are issues prior to Bali between Lisa and I on Lisa says small things happened behind the scenes, like the Rihanna thing. Rihanna follows Ion and Lisa wanted Ion to DM her because she wanted to send her Mina Row maternity where Ion says Lisa brought this up on day one of filming without her permission. If a club followed you, would you like or me? Would we want the other one to DM them and ask a favor. It's not like we're actual friends, not me and you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I wouldn't like DM CARDI BM be like, Hey, Teddy wants to send you, Can you give me your address? No? I would never do that.
Speaker 2: No. And also I mean I guess you could DM Nicki Minaje for me because she follows you too, right, So I would.
Speaker 3: Not like hit up Nicki Minaj and go like, hey, Teddy has this product she wants to send you. Like I wouldn't even do it for myself. I wouldn't be like, hey, can I send you some VIENA THHC. No. No, I mean if she wants it and she reached out to me, I'd be like, yeah, I'll send you, like a whole cred of it for sure. But it's no, I don't don't. I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: But you know, rihann is watching this like, oh now, why am I in this? Why am I involved in this mess? But then Aon says Lisa knew about the voice note. Ion tells Andy to ask production about it. Andy says that the super advising and Lisa's going hard that she did not Like She's like, I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: And then Andy says the supervising producer said Ion told Lisa before the dinner, and Lisa still claims she didn't.
Speaker 3: Well, how pissed off do you think that Lisa is? The production confirmed.
Speaker 2: It, but Lisa when Andy gets the producer in his ear to contradict you to stop talking to.
Speaker 3: Her, calling you out. That's a lot. They normally don't get involved. That's why I was shocked when Andy. I mean I knew that it had to be true because Andy brought it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been called out by production?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: No, I mean most people haven't. I mean we always have our flashbacks that you know, and editing, they will call us out, but not like an actual producer.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Even sometimes like I remember not remembering like the chain of events, and I like asked the producer, I'm like, did this happen first?
Speaker 3: And they're like, it's whatever your memory thinks. Yeah, whatever your memory. They don't want to give it to you. Like I'm helping you out. Go ahead, make an ass of yourself. That's what you want.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Stanbury watches the show back and feels Ion checked in with Lisa, but Lisa checking was never checking in with her. Ion says Lisa told her to tone it down so she could sit next to Andy Cohen. This is they're both next to Andy, so whatever their plan, like they both at this point, it's it's a little it's brutal, but I can see why Ion is starting to feel slighted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I love her so much then.
Speaker 2: Andy says he doesn't understand what happened at the finale party. Lisa says, the bragging thing, but this kind of cleared things up for me. I told Lisa she had dinner lunches Standberry and she felt Lisa was bragging. Multiple times, Lisa called Stanbury to ask why she felt she was bragging. Stanbury said, she never said that, and the only person who has a problem is your friend.
Speaker 4: And then sheel it.
Speaker 3: Just seems like a very bad game of telephone.
Speaker 2: They're not great at ye telling each other what the other people said behind their back.
Speaker 4: It seems to always be lost in translation.
Speaker 3: Isn't that kind of on every Health Wife show us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's especially bad on this one.
Speaker 3: But then my problem is is like so much information comes at you while you're filming, you can't retain it all, honestly, no.
Speaker 2: No, And if you miss one word, if one word is out of place, you're wrong and they're gonna flash back to it. Then Chanelle says she told everyone in the group that her son was being bullied in school, so she wanted to come to the finale party to have fun. She told them if any one of them has an issue, with her. She wanted them to tell her not to invite her son. Lisa Claames. Ion never told her that. Stanbury tells Lisa that she brought the drama in front of Ion's son. Okay, what are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 3: We should never bring drama in front of a kid, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: But it's a finale party, you know there's going to be drama.
Speaker 3: Well, then don't bring your son. Yeah, that's I mean, that's yeah, I feel about it. I mean I don't want to put her son's eighteen, right, I think so, yeah, he's eighteen. Yeah, because I've had conversations with her. The finale party is always the most explosive party, or it usually is, and to bring a you know, a minor to it, you're gonna have to expect that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and expecting all of the housewives to not go in. It's like when you have as sad as it is when you have a charity event and you expect no housewives to cause any drama because it's for charity.
Speaker 4: For sure, there's going to be drama.
Speaker 3: That's why I don't want to ever do a charity event on yesswise because of that.
Speaker 4: It's like it's embarrassing. It is embarrassing.
Speaker 2: But then Lisa says, you know, everything else she can get past, but Ion's comment of wishing her dead and her body and a casket ions and I say it.
Speaker 3: But then.
Speaker 2: But then Brooks then they come forward and say Brooks actually called Ion, and Ion set it with Lisa hearing it was this a bomb.
Speaker 4: Drop to you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this is like this, this is messed up. The Brooks set Ion up.
Speaker 4: It's messed up. And clearly I.
Speaker 3: Nobody can ship talk in peace anymore. What the hell? And I don't believe and this isn't me being biased towards Ion, but I don't believe she really wants her dead and with her dead behind it, and I don't I couldn't imagine anybody saying I wish her dead. I mean, that's pretty strong, damn words in a casket. And if she did, you know she doesn't want to be cremated.
Speaker 2: It just kidding true, But if she did that, I can see why Lisa is mad, Yeah, for sure, But also I would be mad at Brooks, like why would you?
Speaker 4: I mean, wait, remind me.
Speaker 3: Again, who actually told Lisa that Ion said.
Speaker 2: That she Brooks called Ion with Lisa's standing there on speaker.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, and it's it's bad. Nothing sacret anymore.
Speaker 2: No, no shit, talking about death is sacred anymore. Now we call on speaker and we out everyone, and then we.
Speaker 4: Get to the gifts.
Speaker 3: Did they do this last year too? I don't remember. I don't know, but I hated it or something like that. Good I did. Andy really loved Toleene's gift. He said it was the funniest. Brooke didn't know what to say.
Speaker 2: Brooks like, yeah, she was like, well, Brooks gives a dazzled cup since her need to quench her thirst.
Speaker 4: Then Ion gives Lisa a juggle.
Speaker 3: She was wait waite. So she was just saying, like your thirsty girl. Oh, I thought it was just like a sweet gift. I'm like, oh, that's cute. That was nice of her. I didn't realize there.
Speaker 2: Was no she was trying to say it was sweet, but then of course she added in the thirsty part.
Speaker 4: But then Ion gives Lisa a big jug.
Speaker 2: Of white a gallon of water, and and then Lisa's like, a ha ha, you guys do the same gift.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Sarah gets Telene underwear mes to the next time she falls down, Stanbury will see a snack.
Speaker 3: I'm most cute, whatever's cute.
Speaker 2: Then Tolene gives Brooks a card that's a print out of brooks tweet about Telene I would never wear her wardrobe because she doesn't have one. Tolene shows proof of Brooks borrowing Toleene's dress last season while filming the show.
Speaker 3: I love that. That was good.
Speaker 2: Once Brooks saw that green little arm popping out, She's like, I don't want to look at this because I don't want to show that She's right.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's anything wrong with borrowing your friend's clothes.
Speaker 4: No, but it says she's lying about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, But why is she lying about it?
Speaker 2: Because she wants to pretend that she's the upper hand in every situation.
Speaker 4: He's trying to make Telene feel less.
Speaker 3: Than, especially in housewife world, because we usually wear clothes once.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we share shit all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah if not. We have the traveling pair of gold heels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: I had them and then you ended up with them. Then I ended up buying another pair. They were my trace and megashes. Then you gave them to a friend where I'm like who cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we gotta get stuff done. Stanbury's gift I thought was, uh, where she got the ventriloquist, Sarah, that's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: That was funny. Stanbury, Like she's just a class aic. I'm sorry, Lisa, but Stanbury is the class.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you may be annoyed at us, but like she's in on the joke on herself and it's entertaining.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then Lisa tells Stanbury she's obsessed with her. She made her the president of her fan club. She gives her an ID and a starter pack merch. I'm not sure if this landed either. It goes with the journals.
Speaker 3: Where do you see this group going?
Speaker 4: That's unclear. I no, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think they've got I wonder what the actual, you know, viewership is at this point.
Speaker 3: But you know what across the board, like ratings, cable ratings are really low. Yeah, so I don't know what the other ratings are, like the streaming ratings.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, so we are back to talk Salt Lake City. Before we get into the recap, we got to get into.
Speaker 3: God, it is so good. It is so good, but these tweets aren't so good. No, okay.
Speaker 2: The first tweet is Meredith tweets this with a video of Angie and a video with Jinshaw and it's a picture of a witch. And she said the only scroll I read is the Torah. And then Lisa Barlow writes, mazzled tough, and then Angie responds and Lisa comments' comments. Then Angie responds and Lisa comments. Angie responds, true, I was real friends with Jen until I learned she'd scammed the elderly out of money, unlike you, who followed her all the way to prison for airtime. Mazzeltof to baby gorgeous, glad to see your spirits are up considering all your recent legal and repost troubles. He and then Lisa writes, remember how you charged Jen for a party you offered to throw. I'm surprised you could get all this out without tripping over that lip filler. Pay your employees that nine dollars an hour just isn't cutting it. Andi responds to Lisa, My lips are full as my life, thanks to my doctor, who I pay with my own AMEX card, not a Park City mystery man's unlike Lisa's g wagon. My lips can't get repoed. I'm not your bestI in prison, so I'm not interested in a gang bang. But it's cute you two had a team up night. Oh god, I mean, clearly they haven't made up.
Speaker 3: No, it sounds worse than ever. I try not to get into these kind of public fights on but you do, we all do, but not, I mean, I really like it's like, I mean, I had my mental breakdown when I was recovering on pain medication, and what's her skank was going after me on social media and on podcasts and all that stuff, which was, by the way, one hundred incorrect incorrect. I've never really talked about it, but we'll talk about it right now. What she said was not only disgusting but absolutely not true, you know, and for it, it's like losing a child, if it's to death, parental alienation, whatever it is, losing a child's losing a child. And it's sickening to even go after somebody like that, Like it's not just me. My mom lost lost a granddaughter, my grand my dad lost you know, my parents lost a grand granddaughter. My my kids, you know, kind of lost a sibling too. They talk very not very often, and it's heartbreaking to go after someone like that and it's just yeah, she shows, you know, and I don't want to say anything bad about her because all it Yeah, I'm just gonna let karma take it's toll.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Well, it definitely was one of those things.
Speaker 2: And clearly, like we could tell when you were posting those videos or you were writing.
Speaker 3: Oh then and then to say like you know there was no tears, I'm like, there is tears running down my face. I have the video, lady, like we have it, we got to have it now. Yeah. It's like yeah, as I'm sitting in the dark with a burnt face.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, yeah, no, she she knew what she was doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just I I kicked myself in the ass. Like two days later. I was just so emotional and in pain. And that's just like the most painful thing. And it's it's crazy because people that want to go after me, there's two things that they go after me about. It's my daughter, and it's oh, your husband's gay.
Speaker 4: It's gay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your husband's gay. It's the two things. It's like, really, in this seventeen years that I have, sixteen years I've been on TV, those are only two things you can come up with, and those are thirteen years old. Yeah, like I must be doing something right people, because neither one of them are true.
Speaker 4: Enough is enough.
Speaker 2: But we get to the premiere recap and Lisa is having a besos Valentine's Day party. Lisa invited Whitney, but she is on the fence about it since Whitney said Lisa has always been the villain on Nick Files's podcast.
Speaker 3: These podcasts are just the death of Bravo. They really are. They are causing more fights. I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. Well, he says they didn't want us on podcasts, but it's like podcast caused the biggest fights on housewife World Today.
Speaker 4: And tweets.
Speaker 2: But like listen, wives of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City, we would like for any of you to only please cause mess on to cheese and a pot so but I will say so much.
Speaker 3: Minutes in how many flashbacks of Monica are we going to see this season? Because it was literally three minutes and then we saw a flashback of Monita Monica Monica. The intro opening was amazine so good.
Speaker 2: I mean, I am I'm almost like just I had chills. It was so good.
Speaker 3: Do you think they were given a script? It's Shed Media, They're the ones that produce The Girls Trips and New York.
Speaker 4: Miami.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think so. I'm not sure that an editor did an amazing job. I mean, oh god, I have never seen anything like I had chills.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Do you think that they were given a script to read?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think by those by it was it was almost like a tagline. It felt like they were in their closets recording voice notes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know when you're lying through the house and just have it. It gave me chills.
Speaker 4: It was good.
Speaker 2: But Mary and Angie are now best friends. They show up to Lisa's party with their arms linked. I love that all it took for them to be best friends was for Angie to tell her she had lipstick on her teeth at the reunion.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love on this duo so far. I mean, Mary, what a gift from God. I mean, Mary had a gift.
Speaker 4: But I love that Mary is in it this season.
Speaker 2: Last season she bugged me because she was like one foot in one foot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she was a friend last season, right, Yeah, So I'm assuming they had to talk with her. Listen, we want you a full time, but you gotta be there full time.
Speaker 2: You got to be there, you got to do the activities, You got to pick your friends, you got to actually like someone.
Speaker 3: And I love that the entire first episode was the first party, Like we just went in. We didn't have to go, Oh, let's catch up at everybody's house, not flashbacks.
Speaker 2: They would like show us where the shit talking. Has a great way to start the season, for sure. Heather's walking in, she's lost twenty five pounds, and Mary says she doesn't recognize her, she's so.
Speaker 4: Thin and.
Speaker 2: Well, then Heather admits to being on ozembic, but Heather going, all I had to do was take ozempic for Mary to notice me or.
Speaker 3: And the thing is is like, I'm I'm happy that she's honest about it.
Speaker 2: But I mean, there are three things to be true. The sky will be blue, time will keep moving forward, and Mary will always have something to say about Heather Gay's appearance.
Speaker 3: I know she she just can't help herself, the things that come out of her mouth. Could you imagine how many things they cut out? Oh, because she has she is TV gold she does not have any kind of filter, and she can be offensive in today's world for sure, and just doesn't give n F. Then we meet the new housewife, Bronwyn spelled than.
Speaker 4: The oc bronwyp yep.
Speaker 2: She shows up in a heart fur jacket to Lisa's party. Lisa and her are friends. Bronwyn is known for her style. A couple days before the party, she wore boy shorts and a broad top and freezing whither to meet Lisa. But then I think she left a jacket on too long, because you could tell she was like sweating in that restaurant. But she wanted her whole look to be seen and Lisa.
Speaker 3: And dropped it down off her shoulders, and then I saw it are you wearing? I mean, I thought all I can think of when they introduced her is like hold on to your daddy's girls, Here comes Bronwyn. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then she says she has six dogs and a teenager. Her husband is sixty five and she is thirty eight. She grew up Mormon and got kicked out of BYU. She said she was people didn't think she was hot enough to be a trophy wife, but she did it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, she is so over the top. I think that she's going to be a good housewife. I have to see, like, is it trying too hard or is this just who she is? It's going to be interesting.
Speaker 2: Well after binging Secret Lives of Mormon Wives and by the way, you guys, you have to listen to Popping Off because it's just so good.
Speaker 3: But I haven't watched it yet. I don't have somebody give me their password t watch my password. I'm too cheap.
Speaker 2: I don't want Mormon women to be anything less than this ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It's just gone.
Speaker 3: She's kind of the Chanelle on Yeah Dubai like with all that. And then when when they said, who wasn't Mary? No, was it Mary?
Speaker 4: Brittany?
Speaker 3: Brittany the new she is? She she's a friend of right, Britney's just a friend.
Speaker 2: Well, let's get into her real quick and then you can say what she said. Heather's friend. Brittany arrives to the party. She is a messed up Mormon who has been divorced. She's dating Jared Osmond, nephew of Donnie and Marie. They I love that she thought this was a flex but then I'm like, you dated for eight months, but you've broken up sixteenth What have you made out twice?
Speaker 3: This is weird.
Speaker 4: And then we also meet Mealy, Whitney's friend.
Speaker 3: Wait, is she a cast member?
Speaker 4: I don't know if I think she's a friend of Meally.
Speaker 3: Oh I didn't even know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Meally she's Whitney's friend. And they were like, you know what, fine, we don't need everyone to come in hot.
Speaker 4: Like she just she's coming in.
Speaker 3: I know who she is, but I didn't know that she was actually a cast member.
Speaker 2: It kind of felt like what they were doing on Jersey where they tried with testing a bunch of friends, only these Salt Lake City ones actually delivered. And we're allowed to say words on camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now, Brittany gives me a little bit of fay resnic vibes.
Speaker 4: I don't know that I necessarily see.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hear what you're saying, but I mean she repeatedly saying things to like put her foot in her mouth. Like first she says her costume and the costume gets offended.
Speaker 3: And that is Mary. We don't wear costumes. But Brittany, if you remember, was a newbie who allegedly got caught with a fake burner account. I remember that.
Speaker 4: I remember that was her.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I also listen, I don't know a lot about fashion, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Sure this is fast Sean. I'm sure this was fashion.
Speaker 2: But I did Google and Walmart sells that same heart for jacket, but it's seventy two dollars, so like you can get it at a disc are.
Speaker 3: You are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: No? I know that bron One's isn't the seventy two dollars, not wal Walmart one Not.
Speaker 3: Sophie and I went to Walmart the other day because it was right next to Michael's and she needed peanut butter. So we went and went in there and I'm like, we were looking through the clothes. She brought a dress. I bought pajamas. She bought the Nightmare before Christmas pajama. I'm like, oh my god, I think I think I need to do a Walmart Hall, Like, you know what? That was the beast thing. That's been my next thing then, Mary, really elevator see elevator? Yeah, in target, Mark Marshals, let's do it now. I draw the line at Marshall's Starry, you do you know our Marshals around here suck. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sometimes we are getting to.
Speaker 3: Marshalls and big Bear. I'm excited about that because we don't have anything like that there. If you close, you got to go down the hill.
Speaker 2: Then Mary talks to Brittany and bron went about her office being filled with clothes, and Brittany says, so you became like a hoarder. And then he says Bronwin says Brittany and these words. We got to get Brittany Athosaurus. Brittany says she grew up poor and would put bread rolls in her purse, and then Mary's like, ill, I would never do that.
Speaker 3: That's not what I'm saying. But I also need to know.
Speaker 2: I need to see Britney's birth certificate and see if she really spells her name like this, b r I T A N A N I.
Speaker 3: Yeah. How about when Mary says Britney's jacket looks like seventeen German shepherds that were died Burgundy, I'm like, oh my god, like.
Speaker 4: How does she even come up with this shit?
Speaker 3: I know it did come It did look a little ratty, It looked already like it get brushed out. Yeah, but it was one hundred and twenty years old, So what do you expect? So it's it's vintage Vintageman Shepherd.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Then Meredith says, last year Whitney launched a jewelry collection. This year in New York City, Meredith says she was going into bath products, and now Whitney is Meredith feels like it's an attack on her. So she goes up to Whitney and she's like, what's up with the bath bombs. Whitney says, Meredith is reading too much into this. Whitney says she already sold bath bombs on her website, which I do believe. And then Whitney says she doesn't know if they are friends, that she doesn't hear from her, but like last year's bathtubs, this year's bath bombs, next year to be shower caps. I know.
Speaker 3: It's just crazy. But the thing that's interesting is when they did do the flashback to Meredith saying she should do bath like whatever, she doesn't actually say, and it was she was joking. She was actually jojoke, but it's it's you know, it's not a new season with in Salt Lake City without Meredith being in a new rental.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then Angie pulls Marred. But the timing of this was a little weird.
Speaker 2: Love you, Angie, but like they weren't even done with their bath bombs argument and you were already pulling her aside, getting her scroll out of the purse.
Speaker 4: So I was like having to catch myself. I was like, what's going on? What's fine?
Speaker 3: How about Mary saying her boobs keep growing? I just was thinking that I have the same problem. So my like, I've had two reductions already, implants to try to fill them out, taken out whatever, and they're growing again. They're starting to grow again. I'm like, skinnier than I've ever been in years, and my boobs are getting Usually you lose your boobs in your mind because it's all fat and they're growing and it's annoying me.
Speaker 4: Well, my grandmother had the same growing.
Speaker 3: They just keep growing. I know. My girls have no titties none. I'm like, you take off to your dad's side of the family. Yea, but my mom has none. It's just my grandmother. I'm built just like her. And I'm like, I don't want I feel matronly with boobs. Oh my gosh. Well, then Angie lists off.
Speaker 2: She pulls out the scroll, which somebody makes a joke that like, oh Mary's Like, Angie has a lot of time in her hands. She made this shit, She put it together. She like tied on the little rope, the whole thing like that. She lists the things that she wants an apology for suggesting I'm involved in organized crime, encouraging someone to sue me and take my house, threatening rumors about my family and business, perpetuating narratives on Twitter.
Speaker 4: How do you feel like the scroll landed?
Speaker 3: I think this is why Angie got center snowflake. I thought it was pretty freaking funny. I feel like it deserved a little bit more of a moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like there needed to be like the and then like tan Onto what it was like that needed to be a little bit.
Speaker 4: More dramatic so it could have landed a little more for me.
Speaker 3: I mean it was. It was pretty genius. But you know, getting to know Angie and having her out our San Francisco life, and I mean she's funny. She is like remember her Hickory red dicker read duck.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she doesn't hold back.
Speaker 3: Her little saying about that. I'm like, oh my god, Angie, you just did just things just fly out of your mouth. Yeah, but she went from friend to center Snowflake.
Speaker 4: Center, snowflake.
Speaker 2: I know, I text her, I'm like, get it center, Snowflake, it girl. And then Meredith says she apologized multiple times to Angie and is not engaging with her. Angie then tells Meredith to live her life in her rentals.
Speaker 3: Well, there's rumor that she doesn't even live in Salt Lake City. She lives in New York, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that she rents a place to film.
Speaker 3: I mean, do you think that that's bad or she just has two different houses like she has she always care. I don't care either. It's kind of like Heather, like she's got a place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, whatever, whatever you guys can do to make it seem somewhat organic to me, I'm fine with it. And if she wants to rent a place and be up there, I do think Meredith's necessary in the show at this point, even though bugs she says she's not going to engage, even though she engages. But then Lisa tells Whitney they all sit and then they go inside. They've all been freezing to death for the past however, Ma Lisa tells Whitney that the podcast she did were all about Lisa. Whitney tells her she's self absorbed and so she heard it about herself. Lisa says Whitney bashed her and lied about her to disparage her character. Whitney says her experience of Lisa is not a lie. She says, you can't tell someone they are lying about their feelings. Then, But also what I want to point out is the last time that we saw Angie or the last time I did, like at a horse show.
Speaker 3: Angie was best friends with Lisa Marlowe.
Speaker 4: I know, like they were.
Speaker 2: Thick as thieves on the phone together all the time. They were going to come into our show together. And then this must have just happened and totally changed everything, because now Lisa thinks Angie Kay or Heather told Whitney about their conversation. Of course, it's a flashback to Auntie Kay telling Whitney that Lisa talked about her podcast. Then Lisa says she doesn't want to be lied about and throws a drink. She says she will be Whitney's villain. Why did the drink throwing felt weird to me?
Speaker 3: It did to stage, But if you were at least would you be upset. I mean, being the villain is more fun. I mean, honestly, being the villain just means you're the only one that has the balls and the gut to say what everybody else is thinking.
Speaker 2: Just I know, and honestly, what Heather, I mean, what Whitney said wasn't that bad? And it's all stuff that I think Lisa actually knows about itself. But I think throwing the like picking it up and then throwing it down on the side. I was like, haven't we seen this move before? And it wasn't great, like, but none of the girls even flinch.
Speaker 3: Probably that was the third day for dramatic a little bit. Yeah for what I thought, we're doing it for the camera maybe kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: Situation, Uh, Whitney does make a mistake, but that I never lied.
Speaker 4: You know, you can't speak in absolutes. We all know this.
Speaker 2: But then all of the women start chiming in. Heather says she lied about the book. Says she accused her of lying about her father's memorial, accused Mary of running a old accused of everyone in the core group having an affair. Heather says this makes her a liar. I feel like Whitney handled this pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then all of a sudden, everybody started yelling over each other and everybody's accusing something. I'm like, oh my god, take it down just a little bit.
Speaker 4: But I mean it was great housewifery.
Speaker 3: It was I mean, you had one episode and and somebody's already thrown a drink. Even if it looked a little little staged.
Speaker 2: It did look a little stage, but I was I was kind of proud. I thought like at one point Whitney was going to start crying, but she didn't.
Speaker 4: I was like, get it. But then Lisa feels like.
Speaker 2: Whitney healing journey. Since her healing journey, she feels superior. Whitney tells Lisa she weaponized her trauma against her, and Whitney says, you know what I'm done. You know, like part of my healing journey is to tell you to off Lisa Marlowe.
Speaker 3: That was great. Let me just tell you, this lit a fire under my ass. For the reunion, I have been like kind of felt beat down because I feel like I haven't really done much to get the hate. Of course, half of the hate has been bought by somebody that's you know, bought bots to go after me. But I'm like, you know what that I'm gonna go in Gon's a blazing. I am not I'm not going to be like beat down and go down there and just be like, well I'm sure, I'm sorry, No way, No, I'm bringing all the shit out, yeah, bring it out. Be afraid, be very afraid.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then you can go on a hilling journey after until.
Speaker 2: The night before and I have an anxiety to until the day after when everyone's fisting you again.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh. But we are loving Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: But Angie, you know, to help Whitney or.
Speaker 4: Whatever it may be.
Speaker 2: And this is where we see the demise of Lisa Marlowe and Angie and now Whitney, and we really look forward to the season and I'm yes, we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah,