Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George Noriy with you, Ryan Wood with us, prominent you fologists and researcher. Widely recognized for his expertise in the investigation of UFO phenomenon government cover ups and with a background in mathematics and computer science, Ryan has been at the forefront of UFO research for decades, building upon his late father's legacy in the field. He is the author of the book Magic Eyes Only. And here he is back on Coast to Coast Ryan, how are you.
Speaker 3: Sir, I'm great, George. You know, I'm excited to talk about Andy gravity and and dig through all my father's late father's file. Actually, you know, on twenty three boxes are suddenly now mine.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say too before we start, that our deepest conseidolence is on his death. He was a remarkable guy, Ryan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I appreciate that, and I've gotten lots of great comments from very prominent people about his his efforts and legacy in life, not only in the UFO field, but in being the president of Rotary and the President's Exchange club and uh his commitment to the Methodist Church and uh so it's much more to him than just ufology. But that was a big interest.
Speaker 2: You picked up a lot of his traits, my friends.
Speaker 3: Well, thank you. I just it's a high standard to keep up to when I'm just.
Speaker 2: Trying what's going on in the world of antique gravity research.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Uh, I stroke my kid and and said, you know what is what is the really big secret? I mean, I knew about crashes a long long time ago, but then I really got to thinking about reverse engineering and gravity control and man made UFOs and started to dig in on the principle of man made UFOs and that led to some historical research and that's been very interesting tracing it back all the way to nineteen fifty one. As the first good quality newspaper article that I found about a guy the name of Dudley Clark and CE Labs. Kind of unusual. He's out in the Coachella Valley near Palm Springs with what amounts to be six million dollars down a dirt road and eight or nine engineers working on gravity insulators. It was with a long history, and it was Navy contracts and atomic energy can mission and experience in all sorts of different patents. So it was my first real clue back to the origin of what I believe is when the investigation and the reverse engineering and started to push the aerospace people started to push to try to figure out the equations and figure out the answers.
Speaker 2: Do you think the propulsion system of UFOs is definitely anti gravity?
Speaker 3: Well, it's sort of an interesting term anti gravity. I mean, it's really gravity control or ability to manipulate inertia, or maybe it's in other cases interdimensional or inner time dimensional, and maybe that's the artifact of gravity, but that's just sort of speculation. It is. I think that's the fundamental breakthrough that we as human beings made in our scientists. We may have had help by looking at reverse engineering of flying saucers and crash saucers, but I think it's actually the humans that figured it out and then we knew what to do how to build aircraft.
Speaker 2: Did your father work on anti gravity research?
Speaker 3: And was he ever?
Speaker 2: He was with Douglas Aircraft for a long time, wasn't he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Well he's spent his entire career some forty three years at at Douglas and McDonald, Douglas and Boeing, and in sixty seven, sixty eight, sixty nine he convinced his management that they wanted to spend money working on gravity control. He actually was in a meeting with his management and they asked him, well, Bob, what are you even doing for fun? And they said, well, I've read like fifty UFO books and there's only one question left, and well what's that, Bob? Are we going to figure out how gravity works before or after Lockey does? And you know, and that was what pushed the management to say, okay, yeah, how much money do you want to that? And so he got like four and a half million dollars in money in that era and started doing all sorts of work with not only physics experiments and scientific theory with his team of eight or nine people. They called it Boys in the back Room. Viper was the code name for it. But they also interviewed abductee Brian Scott, sort of an older famous early abductee, was interviewed extensively, and aggression hypnosis and so forth. So they were all into trying to figure out the nature of gravity, along with many other people. Lear and Spear and Glenn L. Martin company, So there was a lot of people working on trying to figure it out. In the early fifties and mid fifties.
Speaker 2: Before McDonald douglas merged with the Boeing Company, they had a very heavy presence here in Saint Louis where I am right now.
Speaker 3: Ryan.
Speaker 2: Did your father ever come to Saint Louis?
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, he did. I remember him and my mother, you know, sort of arguing about, you know, they want you to go to Saint Louis for another week or something, and he did. He often he often went on business trips, but that was mostly for rocket work and because he was a rocket scientist primarily after doing the gravity stuff, lots of lots of work on rockets and and even when you know he was doing the gravity research, this is when you know, I as a fourteen year old thirteen year old got exposed to Stan Friedman coming to dinner because he worked for my father for a while and learned a little bit about gray and flying saucers and that whole world. So that was sort of the early exposure that I had to ufology.
Speaker 2: Stan was a great guy who was my first radio interview back in nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 3: Ryan, Wow, that's tremendous. Yeah, he was there and I knew him to talk to him several times, and he had the large collection of files that are getting processed into a library and had a lot of great communications and made a big difference in the field of euthology in a scientific way.
Speaker 2: He was one of a kind. His grave basket I always remember that. Yeah, yeah, So where do we stand with anti gravity technology today?
Speaker 3: Do we have it or not? What do you think? Yes, I think we have it. And there's a bunch of evidence to support that claim. I mean, you have a lot of these newspaper articles in the fifties which talk about the efforts by a lot of different corporations in aerospace. But then you start to get to some of the exciting cases and some of the actual witnesses that discuss or describe draft that appear to be, you know, man made. One of the most sort of compelling ones is the story of Eddie Laxton in nineteen sixty six, Oklahoma, Right, yeah, Temple, Oklahoma. Where's this is an Air Force master sergeant that comes goes to work at five in the morning and comes around the bend and all of a sudden sees this elongated tear drop shaped UFO with a man standing in front of it with English letters on the bill, and and you know TL seven one six eight on the side of the aircraft and draws a nice sketch and reports it to the Project Blue Book. And it's virtually identical to an earlier newspaper article in fifty five which sort of just shows this elongated teardrop shaped craft called the g engines are coming. And that particular case is really pretty compelling in that you have this worrying noise, you have this long sort of electrostatic wick or this like sharp spin that's coming off the top of it, so you hear you get the first sort of key clues to how you control gravity. It's clearly has something to do with electrostatic fields, and it has something to do with something that's spinning because of this worrying noise. And then there's some other cases that are that are interesting as well. In nineteen fifty nine in New Zealand, there's a great case that was well investigated where you have the top of the craft spinning in one direction, at the bottom of the craft spinning in the other direction. The sort of counterclockwise, as is also another interesting clue.
Speaker 2: That's generally what we see with Eddie gravity technology. Isn't it that kind of spinning rotation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, you see spinning sometimes a different rates. Then we also see a lot of electrostatic activity. And actually I'll give another example of electrostacks and then I'll come back to smoke rings. There's another great case in September in nineteen sixty seven out in Coastal Clusa, California, where Bill Petya was watching TV late at night and the TV starts to act up, and he goes outside to see this craft with these long wires hanging down, with these electrostatic wicks and a couple of hooks on either side of the craft, and these the craft then disappear over to the high tension power lines and make him glow red, and then comes back and he loads up the kids in the car and the wife and disappears to a friend a neighbor's house and then they all watch it. But you know, traditional or what I consider real UFOs don't have any of these tentacles hanging down or a little hooks or protrusions or gooseneck light beams and things like that, and so these are all fluids that sometime in the early sixties, you know, we got some sort of breakthrough understanding that how to control gravity and they started implementing this.
Speaker 2: Wasn't there a situation in ninety five with Art Bell and mad Man Markham?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I mean that's a that's a great one to bring up. I mean, if listeners want to go to the Art Bell archives, they can listen to Art interview of mad Man Markham, which is it's a very interesting tale of him creating a Jacob's ladder with magnetic fields and throwing nuts and bolts into this field that sort of disappear. It's clearly he's manipulating space and time and gravity too. It's a very interesting listen to that account so long ago, oh, in nineteen ninety five. Uh, and you know, the story of mad Man mark him is is a mixed bag. You know, he was arrested for you know, stealing transformers, but at the same time, when you listen to his interview with Art, he comes off as a very no level headed, methodical guy and in his efforts to do electrical engineering science. So I find that interesting. It was something that directly relates to.
Speaker 2: Coast to coast Ryan, what was ben Rich from Rockheed, the late ben Rich? What was his role with all of this, because I think ye he worked on this too, didn't he?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he definitely did. What's what's interesting about ben Rich is that upon his retirement in I think nineteen ninety three at UCLA, I mean he admitted right there on stage and in conversations with Jan Harzan, the former director of the Mutual Uphone Network, and he said, you know, we have the technology to take et home. Well, we know how to travel to the stars, and there's an air in the equations, and we've figured it out and we now know how to travel to the stars and it won't take a lifetime to do it. And you know, this air in the equations is fascinating in that you know, ets aren't going to give you equations on a piece of paper. It's only human beings that I think figure out equations. And you know, Einstein's general relativity or Maxwell's equation and things like that are the fundamental partial differential equations that they kick off some of the understanding of the nature or the potential natures of gravity. While they were all trying to search for a grand unified theory. But you know that's pretty compelling evidence. You know that somebody who worked at block EAP skunk Works for fifteen years and freely admits that, you know, we sort of figured it out and know how to use it and used gravity gravity control, and no doubt they implemented it and push at it.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more