Speaker 1: Wind Down with Jane Kramer and I'm Heart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: All Right, ladies, we have Cheryl Brooke coming on. Did you guys watch the new episode of Dancing with the Stars it just premiered.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I loved it, know.
Speaker 5: I did not, But I just Cheryl wildly and coordinated. Every time I watch something like that, I really want to but then I just mean.
Speaker 6: I just really love the emotions. I like the packages, like I like, you get to know these pea packages. I'm very curious about the Anna situation. I'm just I just have mixed feelings on that, but I'm curious to see how she feels about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was fun to watch back. But she's actually on now, so should we just let her in?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, Hi, Cheryl, congratulation, thank you.
Speaker 1: You look gorgeous. Anne your wedding picks.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I know, I'm like the last time I saw you, we were dancing in Vegas. I was very pregnant and we were dancing to waterfalls.
Speaker 4: Was it? I just I remember looking at you and being like.
Speaker 1: You were grabbing me. You're a pregnant and you're barefoot and pregnant. You're like let's go.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, I was like, we just got to rip the band aid girl and just go sing no scrubs and just rip the like let's just do it, let's just going.
Speaker 4: It was I feel like it was what right for you? Maybe a little bit, It's like, you know what, absolutely.
Speaker 1: Because I'm also a fan of hers. I still am like regardless, who cares, like hope you're happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no, for sure.
Speaker 2: Well I think that's a really good place to get to too, like it especially because how long have you been divorced? Now?
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, almost three years?
Speaker 4: I think has it been three years.
Speaker 1: Or like at least two and appt I mean I don't because I feel like coming up this holiday, it'll be like three years.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, because I think like the first year you're still kind of dealing with, like, at least for me, I'm only speaking on my personal was like for sure deal with like resentment and like still kind of angry. And then the second year you're like I don't really care anymore. In the third year, like oh hey, what's up like high fiving, like don't you know?
Speaker 1: This is like so it was like really sad my second year I think, I think. I was like I think like you, it was resentment, and then it was oh I feel sad, and then there was a lot of like self talk, negative like how did I do this to my like you know, and then now I'm going through the like compassionate trying to find and heal like wounds. You know. That got me to where I am today in a good end, not so good way, you know, right?
Speaker 4: Does the dating scene over?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 5: I'm Kristen. I am always fascinated with the dating scene.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 5: I feel like several of my girlfriends are in the mix and they're like, this is brutal.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like way?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I'm not choosing to be in it, so I have no idea what it's like. But what I hear is it is brutal.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're like Chloe Kardashian, She's like, I got a zero interesting today and like that's okay.
Speaker 4: I want to be with my kids or do you know, do.
Speaker 1: What I want to be with my friend Gie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's and you know that's I feel like that's healthy too, But people find it it just.
Speaker 3: Sounds exhausting dating what Yeah? Yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I have zero interest, and I don't know, like, okay, in all honesty, you know, as we we are. I mean, my therapist was like, I'm a little worried about you because it's like you're really enjoying this single and like I'm like, but you know, I've been talking to her for like twelve years right consistently, and I'm like, but isn't that something that like, first of all, she's never known me single. I've been a serial dater my whole life, So I think for me, I'm just also learning like who I am, what do I like, what don't what don't I like, and trying to find peace within myself to then hopefully when I am ready or whatever happens. I don't know if you're ever ready, Like if a certain person comes into my life that I'll be attracted to that energy, if it if it's a positive or not, I don't know, Like I don't really know. All I'm doing right now is focusing on and choosing me at the moment.
Speaker 4: I think that's great.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 4: I love that I should.
Speaker 2: Have done more of that in my life, oh instead of just like chased relationships and gone on to the next person, like I should have taken just the time to be alone. And I did that a little bit before I met Alan, but more so in my life.
Speaker 6: Well, we were talking about that the other day with like, You're like, if I could go back, if I could have just not worried about boys in high school?
Speaker 3: Hell in my twenties, time to worry about that.
Speaker 4: You just don't think you have time?
Speaker 2: No, No, I know it's going to be a only man that's going to love me, the one and only man.
Speaker 1: I'm so upset, like I would be that obsessed woman that it was like the whole this person was consuming my whole life, my thought process everything.
Speaker 5: What does that have to like an absolute must essential for someone if you meet them?
Speaker 4: What's your like? I mean, I don't. I don't know that.
Speaker 5: We all do dream guys at our age. I feel like that's a little I don't dream.
Speaker 2: I had a dream list of like what I wanted, like I wrote my guy out, put it in my bible.
Speaker 4: I really need to be six something or you know, like would can he be.
Speaker 3: For sure?
Speaker 1: Wait? Did you marry lovely? I did?
Speaker 2: I literally did? I every I was I wrote exactly the man like that I know exactly exactly with this kind of accent.
Speaker 4: Didn't get the accent. No, But I mean, like you know, I just wondered how specific I mean your journal to do.
Speaker 1: No, I have to say that was the him now well now, Hrshebak. Back in the day, Kim Johnson, we did we did that as well, and it was so funny. Actually, it's funny that we're talking about this because I just found the picture of us holding our list or her holding her list, and she did the same thing. She wrote it all out and she now is married to Robert Hershebak from Shark Tank, and it's so funny. How Yeah. No, it's called manifesting, really.
Speaker 2: Isn't it.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely, Just do you say a prayer to God?
Speaker 5: Do you have a man for your manifest Is there an ideal guy?
Speaker 1: Not really, I think now that I'm forty, it's more like a partnership. It's to find a companion and uh, someone that I you know, am also physically attracted to. But I think in my past it was like it has to be physical, we have to have the best sex.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's so too because I mean.
Speaker 5: As much as you know, I mean, you got across it off cherlds really saved me long.
Speaker 1: I mean at this point, I'm celibate for three years and I am spars. I'm concerned me and my you know what are doing great?
Speaker 4: Are you? Are you getting the blessa vibrator?
Speaker 3: Did you stand code very sponsored?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 4: You know it's funny.
Speaker 2: Is this is a this is a total sidebar. But you know I had a few. This is so funny. So did you watch the Secret House or the Secret Wives of Mormon lives or whatever?
Speaker 3: No, Secret Lives of Mormon.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, by the way, I know I can never say that the title, It's so hard, but I so this is probably like like what two years ago was my first vibrating the campaign?
Speaker 1: Ever?
Speaker 4: Like two years ago camp campaign? No, no vibrating was.
Speaker 2: I was a late bloomer with vibrating last year? Wait ever masturbating or vibrating guys?
Speaker 4: Bring it back, hey Cheryl back to you?
Speaker 1: But no, no, I have to know the answer vibrating or masturbab.
Speaker 5: Well you guys both because I don't like I say that master until last year, I stay till unwind down all the time, like I'm such an emotional connection person.
Speaker 1: Like no, I'm like this vibrator is good because you can't grow feelings for it.
Speaker 4: I need to look in someone's eyes.
Speaker 5: I guess wait really last year really the first time was like two maybe two years ago.
Speaker 4: We got it, but I didn't even know where to start with them.
Speaker 5: And then if you start to google, it just gets really out of control and I just and then the ads your algorithm.
Speaker 3: You got to stay really button.
Speaker 1: You have to be careful because then they.
Speaker 4: Get really racy, you know, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah. Let me just give you a note if it's anyone who's listening it, don't thee whoever invented the charger like charge, who wants to charge a vibrator? Like when I want to use it? I want to use it now, put a good old double a battery.
Speaker 4: And then when I died, you, when you're using it, mother, charge it.
Speaker 1: Like a like hell that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, but I didn't. My first vibrator was after post divorce. I didn't have a vibrator like yeah, so actually no, that's a lie. I did have a very very small one, like like one one time, and that was Los Angeles, a pocket rocket, yeah yeah, or something.
Speaker 1: That's all I've ever done. Yeah, that was a late thing else.
Speaker 2: I was late to all that, and I think, did I give you your first vibrator?
Speaker 3: No, that wasn't my first, but you did get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So.
Speaker 2: Long story, but I was watching that and so I started with Blessa and I did a campaign for them because I'm like, you know what this is paying well and why not?
Speaker 4: Like, yes it is, you know, love love.
Speaker 2: Our body's got to support the kids, right, So absolutely the whole thing. And then when I met Alan, I'm like hey, and he's a very appropriate, conservative and wonderful yes, and so I'm like, hey, so I have because like you can delete them on your infeed right, so like, yes, eventually you can delete it, so we do once that date comes and and so I'm like, so can I I was like, this is the thing that I've promoted before. It's a vibrator, and he was just like, it's going to look like I can't please you. I'm like no, no, no, no, no, no, like it's actually like it's not. And I'm like, but this is the price tag on it, and it's a really good price tag. But then I found out that Whitney from the Mormon Show was getting twenty k for her post and so they just they literally just sent me an ad and I go, well, now that I know Whitney's making twenty K, I want to hire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have another one coming up here in November. Yeah, I signed a two vibrator deal. Girl, But now that I know that someone's getting paid twenty it just makes a big question everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're welcome, but yeah, so I mean, yeah, all about that self love, self love, the.
Speaker 4: Vibrator conversation. But we did so I was.
Speaker 1: Saying that it's just been me in my little pocket rocket.
Speaker 5: That's right there, we went, and that's all I need right now. So yeah, yeah, does your does your dream that I have to dance? That was actually my main question. We went off on this tangent.
Speaker 4: He doesn't need to be able to dance?
Speaker 1: No, you know, I don't know. I guess people just assume in a way, like when we go out whenever I go out, which is very rare, but when I used to go out like dance, and I'm like, but I'm just like, I like to observe. I also feel like I like to have conversations with people who may not have the same passion as me as well, like I like to not always just talk about you know what I used to do for a living, which is a ballroom dance. You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What was because obviously would you would you go back on the show if they asked you to come back as a pro?
Speaker 1: No? I left because I was only not only I was very grateful for my time, but I was done being a pro.
Speaker 4: Yeah you wanted to host, right?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean not even just I meant judge. I think I would be a better judge because I am an expert in ballroom and I think that considering that this show I think is still a ballroom show, though it's questionable at times, I believe I could help actually help people, you know, be better.
Speaker 2: M What was who which judge did you rub against the most when you were competing or when you were you know, competing with the with the celebrity.
Speaker 1: It just depends on the celebrity. Honestly, it was, I mean definitely each of them. At some point of my twenty six seasons, I was there.
Speaker 4: Uh huh, what did Okay, who's your standout?
Speaker 1: Did you watch it?
Speaker 4: I watched pieces?
Speaker 1: Okay, So for me, I Brandon and Chandler, and I have to say, as I've been doing these reviews on my podcast. I've been really hard on Brandon because I don't feel like it's what's missing for me is like, how come the pros are not getting notes either, because we're like fifty percent of this partnership. So if there is an issue when it comes to choreography, though you're not saying our names like we're there's no necessary to read between the lines, like just tell me my choreography needs to be better and that'll make the partnership better. So I think that's what's missing. So I've been doing that on my podcast with like sometimes with Brandon, I'm like, you need to really hone down on the technique. And for the first time I saw it last night when he did his tango with Chandler. Though she has dance experience, I was more proud of him as a pro dancer than anything but Dwight. I mean, it was flashy. Danielle loves to be thrown in the air, and I think it's great, but I want I wonder what they're going to look like when they have an actual dance with no lifts and stuff like that. I think the level of competition is a lot higher than last season, and I really wish Anna Delby was with Bell not Ezra. Okay, why because she needs to be born a part, she needs to be a human being, and she has yet to show any vulnerability whatsoever. I just need to see some sort of feeling like something, because after hearing her interview with Call Her Daddy with Alex Cooper, it was like, again, there was just I'm trying to actually have compassion for her, but she didn't has yet to show that she has any type of or hold herself accountable for what she has done, and I don't think I don't know if that is possible for her or not, but I think it's important to see the human side of Anna Delby, whatever her realize.
Speaker 2: Well that's my question too, like because I almost feel like, and I don't know the whole I never watched Inventing Anna mm hmm.
Speaker 4: But she broke a lot of laws, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, I mean she's got a she's house arrest.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, So how is someone then why are we almost celebrating that piece of celebrity that that was like wait, what, Like, I'm fine with I have zero issues and I think it's great when they throw in different political people.
Speaker 4: Fine, likely, you know, you want to.
Speaker 1: We've had felons, you know, on the show, but they've served their time.
Speaker 3: But that's okay, it's not like currently Teresa.
Speaker 2: She was on yeah, okay, yeah, I mean right, okay, that makes sense, but like someone who's actually like that's what she's known for, right know. I just was kind of like that that worries me for the generation that's watching that, like, ooh, I can be famous and come on Dancing with the Stars and be a felon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that from the beginning, and especially with Disney, right, You're you're thinking, like, so, this is a family show. So if you're watching let's say Jenna, you're watching this with your daughters and they're like, oh mom, you know, how who is she? How is she famous? And then like, what is your answer to that? So yes, start taking advantage of people, steal money, and then maybe you'll be on Dancing with the Stars. You're right with that mess, Get.
Speaker 6: A netflike show or whatever show about you, and that's where like Teresa and people like that, you can skirt around.
Speaker 3: I mean, she was famous for something.
Speaker 6: Before Marcia Stewart whatever, like is literally that is what it is. There was a show about her me literally stealing.
Speaker 1: Like she's also not taking any accountability, like if if she was actually sorry, that's another issue as well. But the fact that she is not, she's just not.
Speaker 2: It's almost like Gypsy Rose, where she's like obviously you know again know much about that time, she's she served her time, but she's also she came out to tell her story. She's she's has, from what I've seen, expressed you know, her side of sorries and you know, empathy and so you know for sure like with this one, I'm just like, I'm really kids and to your point, Disney like hello, but like.
Speaker 1: Also and also Woopy Goldberg like she's good on her because like that must have been not maybe hard for her to say it, but I'm sure it was necessarily she just disagreed. She goes like, I know that I'm part of the ABC family and I have to support them, But at the end of the day, what type of messaging is It's the two tiered system. What's going on here? Who you know?
Speaker 4: Uh huh, Well that's.
Speaker 1: The big deal. And then she got really upset and had her attorney like demand for an apology from the women at the view and it was just like it's a whole thing. She goes, I paid everyone back, But I think, what's she's missing the point. It's not about paying people back, it's about how you affected their life, like their mental health. Right, So what are you? Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, So whoopee was against the girl Anna.
Speaker 1: Was against the casting of Yeah, I mean I.
Speaker 4: Quite agree with that.
Speaker 2: I remember when I think it was Tom that was upset about that one guy that was on Spicer. Yeah he was, was he? No, that wasn't the one on mine. But it's also I'm like, listen, you might not politically agree with him, but.
Speaker 6: Well, it's one thing to just disagree with someone and yeah, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Then it's one thing to have an ankle bracelet like the house.
Speaker 3: Arrest, completely different if that one's tough.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was hoping we could like mark her down for her ankle bracelet or something.
Speaker 1: He needs to wear another one because this girl's lopsided when she's dancing. It's not cute.
Speaker 4: Cheryl, I really like you.
Speaker 1: I do not all that I know, but there's also nothing wrong with it. Like, honestly, I feel more I feel more awkward talking about like headlines and hot topics every week about my friends than just saying the facts when it comes to ballroom dancing.
Speaker 2: Were you well what you said, it's hard for you to talk about your friends in the headlines. Yeah, because I mean the one of the first people that I thought of when I saw the art and stuff was you, Because I'm like people that were around him that were close, Like, that's got to be so hard, you know, because you're like, I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, it was just it was really awkward, Like, well, I mean we can go. I'll just tell you what happened. We were just coincidentally recording a Headlines and Hot Topics episode as all of this was unfolding. So it was this is where it just gets really weird for me because I'm like, you know, when they wanted to add this series to the podcast, I was like I was fighting it because I was like, I don't think I can do this or give it enough gossip that it needs. Hence why we have co hosts now that are reporters, because I'm just like, I actually, it's not worth.
Speaker 2: It for me, you know, well because you know that, like I mean, even the conversations that we've had and I'm like, oh, shure, I don't feel comfortable sharing that. It's like we're friends to a point where you're like you're not going to push certain people to a certain point where it's like you don't want to indulge certain things too, right, So I think it's respectful for your friendships as well, and like vice versa, it's at all you know, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, people are already pissed off and they have been at me for god knows how long, and that's on them because I mean I can go to sleep at night knowing that I'm not saying anything that I'm not gossiping, right, So it's just said, if you want to get mad for saying that your legs were not straight in a lockstep, then.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 1: Lead.
Speaker 5: So the podcast is called sex Lies and Spray Tans, which really brings someone like me in because I'm not a dancer, and so I'm like, oh wait, what does she have to say? So is there anybody that should be super nervous about this podcast?
Speaker 4: Everyone?
Speaker 5: Because they're like everyone? But then you have all these really like you have so many friendships and you've been in this profession for so long, So how how does it work to be able to share what you want to share because it is sex, lies and spray tans, So you can't leave us hanging.
Speaker 1: No, this is a good question. Yeah, I mean, just put it this way. I've I it's definitely showed me who my friends are and versus who are my friends? Right, Because if you were like an honest, like a really good friend and I felt that or I've heard that you were talking about me, I would do the research right before like ghosting somebody or cutting somebody off or assuming anything. So it's like at the end of the day, I know, like I said, like I am, I am just saying how whatever reality is in my head, right, that really is not talking bad about the person or the friend. It's more about the couple and the dance and the technique. But people are going to just make it out to what they want to make it out to. And honestly, if I was a really good friend in the first place, you would do the research to make sure that that was or wasn't set right or call me even how about that?
Speaker 4: God, I want to know what she's talking about. That's like telling me this is good, it's probably happening.
Speaker 1: I mean it's more than one pupil, it's more than one person. It's definitely you know, and it's sad. It really is sad because if I'm believing a headline like you're talking, you're believing Reddit or that's.
Speaker 6: What's wrong with society in general. I mean, how many times does that happen with your podcast? It's like, did you actually listen to it?
Speaker 3: Like did you take your time to listen to see what was actually said? It drives me insane. I don't and I'm just.
Speaker 1: Looking at my social media clips like like thing else it's click bait you guys like, but if you really listen to it, I mean, that's the thing. Can you not do that for our friendship? No? So okay, so maybe there was no friendship, right right?
Speaker 4: Sure, who do you think is going to go home first?
Speaker 1: Well? I don't. I mean, I love brooks and Gloves and they're gorgeous. But if she doesn't make fun of herself soon or like show a funny, little playful side, then bah right. I mean I'm not just saying this because oh I just realized he was your partner, by the way, but I really didn't.
Speaker 6: Even But like, there's nothing to do.
Speaker 1: There's no no, and there's something like unattainable. More than I mean, not more than Anna Delvy. This is a different scenario, but like I don't know, it's something that's just like it's too serious and they're too good looking that they're not relatable.
Speaker 4: I loved and I don't know if he's a good thing. I love Joe. He made me smile The Bachelor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, I'm like, he's the best bachelor in the Dancing with the Stars franchised that the show's ever had. Bachelor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't stop smiling, Like he's so cute, like he was just he was killing it.
Speaker 4: I thought he was so good. And then.
Speaker 1: Carl Winslow reginal Reginald.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, me too. I wish you would have moved more.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I was like, I was so bummed, because I just I love watching her stories with him, like he just seems like, yeah, I just like I want to like a bear, I want a hug him.
Speaker 1: He's not going to go anywhere though, he's I think I think Eric Roberts will leave unfortunately before him. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: I will say though, when I was watching it. I watched I caught a little bit last night, and then I was watching this morning when I was feeding Roman, and there was a piece of me that was like, oh, I miss like I'm miss it. Yeah, like I wish I could go back in the season of life as opposed to like the bad season I was in when I was on it.
Speaker 1: But was it therapeutic for you when you were doing it back then? Or like no?
Speaker 4: Was it just adding I should have done it then? Yeah, yeah, I hear you, Yeah I should have waited. And now that was like the third.
Speaker 2: Time I got asked to do it, Wasn't it like something like the third time? So now I would have I would have liked to have been in this season. But uh did they ever recast?
Speaker 1: Would you do all the stars?
Speaker 4: I would the ass back?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, I would be who.
Speaker 1: Would you want to dance with? Well, I would have wanted to dance with Artam.
Speaker 4: That was who I like wish I had. I'm I know, so I was like, oh, shoot.
Speaker 1: This time will I don't know what time will do, but.
Speaker 2: I know I was like that was who I who I you guys would be together.
Speaker 4: With back in the day.
Speaker 2: So I was like I would have liked to have He was always one that I was like, I would have liked to have worked with him, but oh yeah, yeah, that was like a second one that I would have done, would have liked to have danced with. But I you know again, I would have loved it. But it made me think of you back to you. It was like when I was watching it, I'm like, man, this must be hard because this was like I always think of like when athletes leave the sport they play and it's like for them to watch a game again. So it's like for you to rewatching this in your podcast? Is there that bitter sweet? Because there is some maybe anger towards the producers or the show itself and then to have you know, your podcast which is doing amazing and it's so great, but you're there's also a sadness to it too, So like, how are you kind of dealing with all those emotions through watching the show every season?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I hear you. I think the first season of the podcast, like when I had interviewed you in Vegas, was really hard that I think I held a lot more resentment even watching it, Like I hear myself doing these interviews today, and I'm like, oh, but like, why do I believe that this premiere was way better than last year. I think I'm just in a different state my you know, mind frame. I would like to say this has been a healing yet traumatizing sometimes and a lot of trauma bonding with my guests as well, and as opposed to what I normally do when anything happends to me, sometimes I just run away and we don't face whatever feelings that you know, do arise. This has really forced me to do that and with that, some weeks are easier than others. And I have to say though, there's a lot of freedom when I was watching this last night, but there was also like this is bulls Like there's a lot of that as well, commentary in my sure, like this is all just like you know, like gets scripted, like come on, open your.
Speaker 4: Eyes, you know, angry much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like when people are like I got a record, I'm like, good luck.
Speaker 1: Tell that.
Speaker 4: Tell you.
Speaker 1: How did you get that middle seat? Derek? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know, oh right.
Speaker 1: We grew up together. I mean we had Julienne when she had an English action in England. I was there on her tenth birthday when she was living with the Ballast family. So that's how long we've known each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like what.
Speaker 1: I say close, not necessarily.
Speaker 2: Are you closest Who are you closest to the most? From from Dancing with the Stars, I would.
Speaker 1: Say Kim, But like this is a different generation, you know, like I started.
Speaker 4: Our generation, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like that's yeah, that was a good generation. Did you ever think you were going to be on the show? No?
Speaker 5: Never, thanks, friend, I'm the least coordinated human on the planet. Like everyone say no, no, no, no, Like I promise you it would be an epic. I could I could never do it. You can fascinated. Also that, oh that is the most inaccurate. I hope we get to have a moment together at some point in person so you can just watch me fail.
Speaker 3: But also happy people are like hurt while they're doing this. That's the one thing I.
Speaker 4: Was back that week.
Speaker 3: She was hurt. Someone was always hurt. I was just like, I don't think think about it.
Speaker 1: Your bodies and shock seven days a week, like and you don't know when this is going to end. And mind you, they've already had three weeks of training before the premiere and then they're going until end of November, and the songs only get longer, and then they have double dances and you're like, oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: I don't think we had any idea when she took it the amount of time that this show takes, because anyone does when they even when they lay it out for you, you.
Speaker 3: Still just have no idea.
Speaker 1: You ut for you they do exactly what did what did the exact say to you?
Speaker 3: Whatever you want, Yeah, they can come to you.
Speaker 6: I can go to the shows with you, because then we had to cancel all her shows.
Speaker 1: Why did she have to cancel your shows? Because we do. We are supposed to like travel with you guys.
Speaker 3: So this is the face did travel.
Speaker 6: He did travel with her on some but what would happen is when they had like the two dances a week or whatever, it just became, you know, the shows wouldn't be close enough. Well if they got on this flight, then they couldn't actually practice because then she had a stage. So it just the logistics and it wasn't all of them, but some of them we just had to because there was she wouldn't be able to practice her second dance.
Speaker 1: Or she was probably stressed, right, like I need to press.
Speaker 3: To the max. Yeah, because she just had to be and then she was hurt. I mean, it was just it was it was a lot.
Speaker 1: Wait, you got injured. I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: My second week, I tore my intercostal muscles in my ribs.
Speaker 4: It was so helpful. I know. It was so bad. I couldn't breathe. Yeah, it was really bad.
Speaker 1: Wait do they do a package about this.
Speaker 2: M because I always had to quit my second week. I mean it was bad, so bad.
Speaker 1: I never even heard that word.
Speaker 4: Okay yeaeah, I know, but we're all googling. Okay, So and then okay, I have my friend.
Speaker 3: No, no, I'm not going to ask because you're my friend.
Speaker 4: Which one is scandalous? Okay?
Speaker 5: So my husbands always like, oh, I don't want to be on dancers. There he's the dancer of the couple. There's one in every couple, and he's actually cordinated. Then I don't know ours well good, I think there's a real follower and their dancer, and in our couple they don't match. So he's always like, oh, I would love to be on that, and I'm like, over my dead body.
Speaker 4: Does that feel accurate? Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, absolutely, Oh I would kiss you on the lips if we were together, because I'm always like, baby, I think this is just a setup for just too much scandal and I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's my like subconscious that's just talk. Now if I'm really good to like analyze this, it just depends on your guy's foundation, Like if you're foundational.
Speaker 4: Sure, but I don't need any woman.
Speaker 1: A penis, I'm assum and it just happens right like it does.
Speaker 5: We're just winding in a vibrators and for forever, good for you, full circle it. No, but I'm just saying, like I feel like it's never good to have somebody in that situation where they're so intimate there's so much touching and like that just doesn't feel like an appropriate marriage thing to me. And I know, but you're a professional at what you do, So that's why I wanted to know if that's how it feels to you too.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't, Like honestly, it's not. It's not like oh like all twenty six of my partners, even Wayne Newton, and I was like, I am like so hot for you, Like it's not, and it's very much a we do what we need to do and then we're like, Okay.
Speaker 2: It's like the same thing you're on set. It's like you do your kissing scene. It's actually more awkward than it is sexy.
Speaker 7: Because I feel like I do have to say, I do ask this question to every person an interview who falls in love first the celebrity or the pro And it is the celebrity because absolutely, yeah, especially.
Speaker 1: Those who are not actors, you know, they definitely fall for the pect.
Speaker 2: Where I will always say where things get gray on set is when you're hanging out outside of the work hours. So like if you're making out with someone like that is actually not the intimate piece. That's not where you grow the feelings. You grow the feelings when you're like going in their trailer and minds that they're like rooms. That's where it's no gray. So yeah, gray, no gray, No. Great, Well I've already crossed.
Speaker 4: Cheryl. I crossed it off as a no.
Speaker 1: And by the way, duh, like that's the thing, like we're not rumbying in trailer number thirteen, like inappropriate.
Speaker 2: There's boundaries, right, yeah, and those boundaries gonnet blurred. That's where the affairs and all those they're sure not.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just don't need anyone with ads spending that much time with my husband. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So if pressing up, yeah is your husband, I got it.
Speaker 4: He's in country music.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean in our house, Yes, in our house's dada. But yeah, he's in country music. But he said I would he actually would. I think he would do really well at it.
Speaker 4: But I think if we could pick.
Speaker 1: Any country would do very well on I mean, Sarah Evans would have most likely. She still thinks she would have beat me an Emmett, but I don't think so. But anyway, she would have won if she didn't have to bow out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Do you think Sarah Evans would have won?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, or come close at least second place?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 2: I was like, I loved Emmett. I thought Emmett was like he puts personality and like the I mean he was he was so good.
Speaker 1: But those country fans, as you know, they're loyal. Yeah, man, yeah, like more than any other fan base. I've ever had a.
Speaker 5: Bobby you know Bobby, I mean, he's the period he wanted.
Speaker 4: That's why they That's why they changed the voting.
Speaker 1: They did but then they changed it back. I mean they just Also, I don't know, do you still think the show is a bottom show?
Speaker 2: You know, I think it's a dance, fun television show. I don't think they take it seriously. And actually the critiquing of no not ever, but like nowadays, I think it's just yeah. But I'm also not a dancer, so I think they have to visually also make it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But we love you so much and everyone listened to Cheryl Brooke's amazing podcast and we love you so much.
Speaker 1: I love you guys too. Bye girl, I thank you.
Speaker 2: The fact we went from just spray chancer vibrators was very unbrand for us, very unbranded. And no, there's just again We're go back to the point where there's things I want to ask, who's your leasepaper, who like or not resarably, who do you not talk to or But I'm like, really, we don't need to ask that, I know should have.
Speaker 6: But also to go back to what you were saying, Chriscent, I will never forget when she got her this offer, which is the one when you check Dance about the Stars, the last one. Someone in the team was like, you want to do this just snow almost everyone hoo hooks up.
Speaker 4: Oh the producer told us that.
Speaker 6: Well, I know someone else and your team did too, But that's okay who I'm trying so anyway, but I'll never forget it. So I was like, oh, are they on my team anymore?
Speaker 4: Sometimes? Oh this is a good off air.
Speaker 2: Now I'm confused, but I think the producer was one of the ones they're That producer.
Speaker 3: Was not there anymore, definitely, let you know that as well.
Speaker 4: I'm like, did he give you the old wink? Was a girl?
Speaker 3: Such to pretend as if it doesn't it happens.
Speaker 4: Often, Yeah, I'd imagine it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because again, of course the pros are used to that intimate space. That's their job, just like an actor, but someone else, that's just they're not used to being in someone's intimate space that many hours a day and doing these intimate you know.
Speaker 5: Like that's what I was trying to say, Like, I just don't need again, anyone observing my husband.
Speaker 2: Well, that's why I think it's hard for because you know, people like Alan who they do. He's like, well, afraid that you people catch feelings. I'm like, no, that's not like that. The issue like I said, is you have to keep the boundaries of not going into the trailers or having too much off set or break time with that cast made, because that's when you start to build a bond and a connection and potential feelings.
Speaker 3: That's where it gets. Yeah, Gray, well that was fun. I love talking to her.
Speaker 4: And she is fun. Yes, but yeah, so, uh, stay tuned for next week. Bye.