Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on the Jubil Show. If you want to win the Jubil Shows Trip to the Caribbean, you got to listen at eight to ten. Matt is on the phone today for it to Catch a Cheater and he's been with his girlfriend Beth for almost a year, but now he thinks something might be going on. So we're going to see if we can help him out. Matt, why don't you tell us a little bit about your situation?
Speaker 2: Okay, So, yeah, so I met Beth. We've been together for almost a year.
Speaker 3: We got through our honeymoon phase, which was awesome, like a lot of fun, got to know each other really well, and then we went through some rough patches, ups and downs. So it's probably just in my head, but you know, I don't know. I just got this weird feeling she might be cheating on me or I'll explain more. So we went out for New Years. It's downtown. We hit up as many bars as we could get into. We had a lot of fun and we.
Speaker 4: Were talking that night basically like how we almost broke up this last year and we finally got to a place where we could focus on ourselves so she told me that she wanted to start working on herself again, and I thought it was awesome.
Speaker 2: So we said this year, we're going to start doing that. We're gonna start she says she's going to join a gym.
Speaker 4: I was super serious about it, and she's been consistent about it. So she started working out daily, and I support her and what she needs, but it just kind of starting to seem like I'm.
Speaker 2: Less and less important.
Speaker 4: She's on herself and she's and we were serious about it. I was like stone cold sober.
Speaker 2: Moment about it. I mean it wasn't sober, but I said, let's work on ourselves. Let's work on ourselves.
Speaker 4: And so but now it's like, okay, she's working on herself, and then where is that leavering for me?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 4: So anyway back, Okay, so now why do I think maybe she should not me?
Speaker 2: So, yes, she's spent more more time at this gym.
Speaker 4: She's gone for like hours and hours at a time, which is kind of crazy because just started to really get into it. I'm supportive of her, but then she came home the other day and her clothes to be gone for four hours. It didn't nice sweat it was nothing. It was like she just went to the movies or something, you know, So I asked her about it, and then she just said that she had a clean pair in her bag.
Speaker 5: So, okay, she changed or something before she came home, was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she said she changed, But then why would she change into a fresh pair of another gym clothes?
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess that makes sense. I don't know, but that's not something she would typically do, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think it's always unsettling when you start to feel the distance grow between you and your partner, But sometimes that's necessary for you, guys, to even get closer, right, especially if you're spending time working on yourself, then you really do have to dedicate that time to yourself. And that doesn't always mean that she doesn't love you. I mean, I don't know. Does she still talk to you? Are you guys still physical?
Speaker 4: I think that yes, people should work on themselves and you should support each other.
Speaker 2: It's when you start feeling like you're in the way, yeah, and.
Speaker 4: Then you're kind of like, okay, well, I don't know, so again, it might just be in my head.
Speaker 2: Maybe she's just gotten real busy. She really is, you know, trying to take take care of herself.
Speaker 5: Is there anybody that you suspect at all?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: So like, okay, so the gym has these amenities and perse and so you can sign up a workout buddy.
Speaker 2: We've talked about me signing up, but I don't know. Maybe she signed somebody else up.
Speaker 4: And they're working out, you know, that might be my.
Speaker 5: Is the offer still available for you to sign up?
Speaker 2: I don't know if the time period's up yet. I don't think it is that.
Speaker 4: I was thinking maybe that could be like the way you guys could call her, you know, ask her from the gym, like, hey, do you want to sign anybody else up?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, kind of see if maybe she signs me up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, yeah, we'll do that all right.
Speaker 1: We'll play a song come back, and then pretundity from the gym and see who she wants to sign up to be her workout buddy and see if it's you or somebody else.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, a.
Speaker 5: Right, play us song come back and get your to catch a cheater. Next, It's time to Catch a Cheater Only on.
Speaker 1: The Jubile Show in the middle of to catch a cheater if you're just joining us. Matt is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of almost a year named Beth might be cheating. So we're about to call her from the gym that you just joined. Apparently they gave her a workout buddy, like if there's a free workout buddy thingy.
Speaker 5: Hopefully I'll say it better that when I call.
Speaker 1: And Matt suggested that we call from there and see if she wants to sign him up or somebody else. But before we do that, Matt, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 2: Well, you did sum it up pretty well. We met a year ago.
Speaker 4: We had a really great relationship at first, an awesome hontingmon period, and then we had some ups and downs and decided this past New Year's we were going to work on ourselves and support each other and doing so. And now I kind of feel like I'm getting in the way of that for her.
Speaker 2: So she's working out a lot, and.
Speaker 4: I just want to see if she still wants she still wants Matt.
Speaker 2: And uh not somebody else. And the other day she was gone for four hours.
Speaker 4: And came back and she had looked like she had not worken out there was you know, she didn't smell like sweat or anything. So said that she just changed clothes at the gym.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of what tipped me off. And I said, Okay, maybe she's not telling me the whole truth.
Speaker 1: Here, we're gonna call from the gym and see if she wants to sign you up or somebody else.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all right, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Jorvin, call from I was looking for our new member Beth.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that how you doing bath, Jan Are you great? How are you liking the gym so far? I really like it wonderful.
Speaker 1: I'm calling because I'm just calling up to the people. I'm just calling up some of our new members and letting them know about the introductory workout buddy past that we have and just wanted to let you know a little bit about that and see if we can get you signed up or get a buddy of your signed up so they can work out with you for a little while.
Speaker 7: Oh, I guess you guys don't have that on your paperwork.
Speaker 5: I already have somebody. Okay here it says you don't have anybody signed up to be your work your workout partner?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, well that's word no I do.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, then do you mind if I just input the information?
Speaker 2: Then sure, young, I mean, I'll do my best.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know who.
Speaker 7: Uh. I think the guy's name was Dave who signed me up?
Speaker 2: So talk to him?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so yeah, if I could just input this so we have it, then what is.
Speaker 5: The name of your the person that you're bringing with you for the month?
Speaker 4: Randall?
Speaker 2: So who's Randall? Bes? This is your boyfriend, Matt? Who's Randall? Wow?
Speaker 1: Show and we have a second where we're trying to catch people cheating and yeah, that's your boyfriend.
Speaker 2: On the phone.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 7: Well, first of all, you guys have no right to meddle in other people's lives.
Speaker 2: So how you'd my business?
Speaker 4: No, Matt, this is no other No, it's both of our businesses.
Speaker 2: But you came home the other day.
Speaker 4: You were gone for like four hours and came home and we hadn't been to the gym, you hadn't been sweating, you hadn't It was crazy. You just came home and you're like, oh, I changed and then and by the way, who is Randall?
Speaker 2: Like? Who is this guy?
Speaker 7: Okay, dude, Matt, I told you I wasn't lying when I told you that I wanted to start new and focus on myself this year. That is the case. I wanted better myself in every single way. And I met Randall when I was looking around for different gyms. Okay, Randall has the same focus and drive that I do. And honestly, Matt, I just haven't felt that way with you for quite a while.
Speaker 6: So it just gave me some new clarity.
Speaker 2: And so there you go.
Speaker 7: Wait, that's so.
Speaker 6: Is Randall like your workout buddy, like he keeps you accountable? Or Randall is somebody that you're now finding yourself interested in.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm sorry, this is not this is not I am not going to get into this but a stupid radio show.
Speaker 5: You want to put me on black.
Speaker 7: You want to try to embarrass me about my life.
Speaker 2: I don't owe you any story.
Speaker 5: No, you are trying to embarrass me.
Speaker 2: You owe me. What do you mean forget about them? You owe me? And what are you talking about? A new you? We've been together for a year. Randall? Randall?
Speaker 4: Who is this dude?
Speaker 2: You just met him? Are you kidding me? Why if you listen, you didn't want to be in a relationship with me months ago? Why didn't you tell me? I cray know the new you suck? Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh oh.
Speaker 7: No, no, no, if I okay, can you just shut up for a second.
Speaker 5: I don't know me.
Speaker 2: I'm so tired of that you are abusive. I swear to god that is crazy to you.
Speaker 4: You cheat on me and then you don't tell me and then blame me like you want this.
Speaker 2: You you're crazy. Don't know that I'm cheating on you?
Speaker 5: That has not been said.
Speaker 2: I didn't stay there. What are you doing anything? What were you doing?
Speaker 7: I told you who Randall was. I told you who he was and how we met. And honestly, Matt, you just you don't have a time.
Speaker 2: You told the radio show who they were. You didn't tell me.
Speaker 7: Well, you're the one who called me up on the radio show.
Speaker 5: That you haven't said you're not cheating though.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you shut up.
Speaker 4: YEA said that you're not, Just like you haven't said to me you wanted to break up.
Speaker 2: I swear that you are. You're a piece of word.
Speaker 5: You know you know what I am.
Speaker 7: I am working on myself. I am a piece of work working on myself right now. And I'm sorry that that you've had.
Speaker 2: You go from stupid radio show.
Speaker 7: But I can't do this anymore obviously, like this is clearly done.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna hang up that.
Speaker 5: Okay, fine with the road. Bye, She's gone.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, man, I'm sorry too. That's a new excuse for cheating. I'm working on myself. I'm working on myself. That's not right. I'm so sorry. Well, yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I thought it was nothing.
Speaker 4: But I'm glad I trusted my instincts, and I'm glad that the relationship.
Speaker 2: Didn't get any further than it was going to get. The new heir sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I knew her could just be her, all right.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it, thanks, I guess yeah. I just add you know, I feel sorry for that. Randall. Guys, good luck, Buddy, good luck man, because you're gonna need it.
Speaker 7: The Jubile shows to catch a cheater.