Speaker 1: Happy fall Off, Eve, Happy fall Off and we are back sponsor by Unlimited Do the Baby. It is to what Eve fall Off Eve, Baby fall Off Eve.
Speaker 2: We are recording this on February fifth, two five two six, Thursday, February fifth. In a few hours, the entire world will shift. Hip hip hop will.
Speaker 3: Change, paradigm, paradigm, the paradigm.
Speaker 2: And then after midnight hip hop will be a completely different genre and will.
Speaker 4: Hip hop will be restored. As of midnight, real hip hop is back. Yes, the moment we waited for, baby, this is here. How you feeling You look good?
Speaker 2: I feel amazing?
Speaker 3: Look good? You want to stand up for the camera today or no?
Speaker 5: No, I'm okay, I do have. I tried, I try. I do have the sample pants that you gave me on Nobody responded to me in the group chat when I was like, yo, nah, he's the ones my looks fantom.
Speaker 3: In the photos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but when you sent that I was fresh out the shower. That wasn't the time to respond.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. Yeah, Like I had my manhood and my towel. You know what I'm saying. It just was it wasn't the right time, baby d.
Speaker 4: But I read what you said, Yeah, this wasn't the right time to respond, but I read what you said.
Speaker 3: I read what you said. Yes, it's good to know.
Speaker 2: So when those sweats finally drop, you'll you'll know that they fit women ladies very well.
Speaker 4: When our knew sweatsuits drop on Valentine's Day, your ass.
Speaker 3: Will look like Baby D's in the sweats. Yeah, just so you know.
Speaker 4: You know what they say the model, the model was wearing and they put the size, and we'll put you on there and say, baby D is wearing a media.
Speaker 3: Or just tweet mall and he can get your weight until you what. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They did go, oh, you gotta spend them a little bit for Oh, I know how that look when it's fresh out the shower, when it's walking away.
Speaker 3: Baby, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Get married, Like I literally was telling him the other day.
Speaker 5: I said, nobody's ever gonna marry me because Maul told me to jump and I'd be like, how hi, he say, spend we do a three sixty, do a flip, and there I go doing it.
Speaker 4: I mean, but they know, they know our relationship, they know it's all love, but yes, it is the eve of one of the most anticipated albums of all time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's pretty hot. The Yeah, it's pretty hot.
Speaker 4: It kind of sounds crazy when you hear it, but it is one of the most anticipated albums, probably in hip hop history.
Speaker 3: So how we feeling?
Speaker 4: Are we gonna? Can we have fun with this episode? Can we speak as if we heard the album and we either hate it or we like it, Like, let's give it if we love it, and let's give it if we hate it. This is the love hate. This is like I'll speak a box love below.
Speaker 2: And to be clear, it is February fifth. We have not heard this album.
Speaker 4: We have not heard the album as we're recording this. We're just guessing. We're just shooting shit. We're having fun.
Speaker 3: Eve.
Speaker 4: I love you man. Shout out to everybody over there, Jay Co I love you too, even though you think I hate you, I hate what you did, but I still got love for you.
Speaker 3: And salute Felton.
Speaker 2: I saw that they salute felt and asked how they cleared this entire back cover and how like long that would take. Felton cleared every single one of those magazine covers, with every single artist fire. Yeah, congrats, he's a crab director at dream boll Shout out the Felton friend of the show.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Willis your barber.
Speaker 2: I'm sure j Cole has a fresh lineup today.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he does.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he got his bid everything cleaned up for two six, two six, But right now it's two five two six. So let's start with love. Let's speak as if we've heard the fall Off. We absolutely love it. We can't turn it off all weekend, while even while the super Bowl is on, we got the TV on mute and the fall Off is playing as Drake may goes all the way.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel I feel like it's above life after death analyzing me.
Speaker 3: I think it's the greatest double disc my first listen. Yeah, so all right, this is your first listening.
Speaker 2: First, it's great to me, Roy, it's the greatest double disc vault, the first listen of the fall Off.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling, Rory, greatest double dist that ever existed.
Speaker 2: Every I think we need to have a new conversation now where I don't know, it's Cole better than than jovin nas.
Speaker 3: We had that conversation though MM.
Speaker 4: Twenty nine intro, one of the greatest intros ever to an album.
Speaker 2: I thought that went without saying. The only thing that rivals twenty nine intro is thirty nine intro. Okay, how you get the two greatest intros in hip hop.
Speaker 3: History on one album? Okay?
Speaker 5: I cried when I heard the villas hyllis.
Speaker 3: I just cried the villas.
Speaker 4: I love speaking from this perspective, so you feel like the villas. That's when you cried.
Speaker 5: When I cried when I heard the villas and when I heard I love her again, I love her again into what if tears?
Speaker 3: Who'd you text after you? I love her again? You? I text you?
Speaker 2: That's what I text, I.
Speaker 4: Love her again. That's the That's the love song. That feels like the It feels like.
Speaker 3: I love yours.
Speaker 2: I can't no, I can't believe that he kind of like, you know, he gave us the concepts with the nas rewind shit for the for the first record. I can't believe he gave us the common I used to love her flip on this one. I knew I was.
Speaker 5: I was about to say that when he said I love her again, he talking about hip hop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh, the fall off? He fell out of love. Yeah, I love her again. He's back, he's more, he's inspired again, he's in love again.
Speaker 2: Mm hm oh great.
Speaker 5: Great you witness and greatness in real How you feel in all fifty years of your life you ain't witnessed greatness like this?
Speaker 3: Who's fifty? Oh? Man?
Speaker 2: I was rounding up?
Speaker 4: Who's don't round up because you can't even if you round up, I ain't fire. I'm forty four round you gotta go down to forty.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fuck out fifty and your fifty years.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think it goes about saying that it is better than Life after Death analyze on me. I'm gonna go as far as saying it maybe better than the Beatles White Album, as far as double discs.
Speaker 5: I mean, I haven't heard it, and I still believe that. You being facetious, I still believe that. Why do you keep uplifting white people during.
Speaker 2: Black History Month? That shit irritating me?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, Jay Cole is half white as well, So I mean we got to give some of that in there, right do we?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean we have to.
Speaker 4: I'm sure his mother loved the White album. Yeah, shows one that favors. Some show was one of Jake Cole's sound Yeah, he definitely heard that soundtrack was just childhood for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think what he did with twenty nine intro is amazing. I think this is the cold we wanted to see during the battle, the cold we anticipated, right, they went crazy on twenty nine intro two six He showed us. Why you know he's you know the two six God, you know what I'm saying. I mean, yeah, man, I just think what he did with this is incredible, incredible high level rapping. The production is amazing. Shout out to T minus did an amazing job with this is the.
Speaker 2: Is the clock on for Drake and Kendrick to reply it lonely at the top? I feel like the clocks. I feel like, right now they should already have put something.
Speaker 4: You know what's gonna be crazy? He could She's gonna come out and have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: Oh no, everything we're saying right now, probably this is going to be a banger, like nothing to cry at.
Speaker 4: Just yeah, the villas instead of the illness the realists.
Speaker 3: The Villas.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I mean I think it was I think Running Train was a really good follow up to his uh virgin the song dreams, I feel like you gotta run the train, Run trains.
Speaker 3: It's so crazy how he captured the beauty of running the trade. Only cold could take such a filthy act and make it seem so beautiful.
Speaker 5: Y'all think when people be eifeful, towering, and they like hold hands like they poems, be sweating.
Speaker 4: I think they're gay. I think if you touch another man while he's naked, you're gay. I don't care how you touch that man, you're gay.
Speaker 2: Push nothing. You know my stand on trains, run a train. I want to be naked with you. Man.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I can't wait to hear I might go straight to run the train.
Speaker 4: I gotta just hear it with like with the concept, like what you on with this run a train.
Speaker 3: We've never seen a title like that.
Speaker 2: No, it's gonna be like him on the F train going to the city, running running down hillsides of the train.
Speaker 3: No oh, Or is it run a the A train? The A goes conductor?
Speaker 1: Yo?
Speaker 2: This peach peach Noah.
Speaker 3: P is right? If conducted didn't produce a train, I'm gonna be tight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm with you. That better be a conductor. We better hit conduct on run a train, we better hit that.
Speaker 2: And there was rumors I think there was a photo or something that was on Twitter. We know for a fact Conductor was in North Carolina at some point.
Speaker 3: Yes, and I don't think it was to work with Pete Pablo.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I think we can comfortably say that Conductor is probably on this.
Speaker 3: That's a fair assessment.
Speaker 2: And if you think about it, like it's cold kind of biting us because we just had Conductor do our intro for the pod, I think so, Like I feel like that we're the first people to ever use conduction.
Speaker 3: Were the first ones to have a conductor beat.
Speaker 2: Coles wrapped on conductor beats.
Speaker 3: In my story were the first ones.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck, but yeah, I think it's I think we can now safely say that Ja COB's very rappable.
Speaker 4: I think this thirty nine is better than this twenty nine. That's just how I'm feeling. That's how you feeling, That's how I'm feeling. I mean, I feel like this thirty nine got more replay value.
Speaker 2: You had said yesterday that you weren't really sure if the the Rats were really going to stick with you?
Speaker 3: What was this? Tyler quality lyrics? Stick to your ribs? Terry got it right. The hooks is strong, the production is strong.
Speaker 4: Beats did it? The beats did it? Your hooks did it? Your lyrics didn't? Nigga? Yeah, I feel like all that. I feel like the hooks is strong. I feel like that was the one spot for me where I always feel like cold Struggle was making hooks. But I think that he got it right on this thirty nine. I think I think he did what he was supposed to do.
Speaker 3: This one. It sounds good. I like it. Yeah, I like this. I like this, this better than this twenty nine? I mean, were you shocks by all the A list features? Oh my god? Are you kidding me? Where did he find l O? Listen? Yo? All right?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Yo? When when I didn't see the Queen's connection, I bad. When Dragon came on and let it out. Oh my god, it's like Dragon, Oh my god, with the Swiss production. Come on, man, come on, coin J hooks.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm bad.
Speaker 1: Ja.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean nothing about that.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: We allreado this.
Speaker 3: Yo? You Where did he fine?
Speaker 5: Ja?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 3: What's that be?
Speaker 4: Where did you find this one? Damn son, Damn, where did you find this one?
Speaker 2: I am. I am happy that Cole did address everything with cam Ron and it was good. It was good to hear cam give a little snippet or the record, just to show that everything's cool and that the interview is on its way. Yes, somehow I'm happy they they're not really in court. That was all promo for the song. Yeah, I like it. I like it, man, I'm really enjoying this album. I think it's a classic. I ain't gonna lie one week and then one week in living with it. I feel like it's a classic, absolute classic. Shout out to the teammate that they were supposed to do baby D. Finally, everything I was said about j Cole, I'm sorry. I apologize. I was wrong, Like you know, just great music. I'm just happy that he gave us a great album. Yeah, we were talking off Mike after you heard this this album. You quietly said, yo, I would have apologized that dream though too. I didn't even see the strategy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it made sense. Now it don't make sense.
Speaker 4: I see why he apologized because he knew what he was about to.
Speaker 3: Do to the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, he knew he was about to fuck the game up this one. Sometimes you gotta lose the battle to win the war.
Speaker 3: That's a fact. She said something like this.
Speaker 4: Sometimes you got to say, you know what, let me save y'all from y'all demise, because y'all don't know what's about to happen.
Speaker 3: Demise fall up. It's just come on, man, demons just to fall from French, that's what.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey dog, it wasn't J Cole born in France Germany.
Speaker 3: He's an army baby, right, isn't.
Speaker 2: I think he was really born in like Germany? Oh my god, finally we got our proper Just Blaze.
Speaker 3: And J Cole. Finally, finally good to hear just again.
Speaker 2: And I mean, you guys, tell me did he make up for It's a Night's Watch?
Speaker 3: He did? He was right the Jay versus Incredible, Yeah, on inevitable. It's it was inevitable.
Speaker 4: It was inevitable that this was the way they would come back and work together.
Speaker 3: This was it.
Speaker 4: How do we miss this one? The other day when we're going through the track list, it was right here in front of.
Speaker 3: The sto the whole time.
Speaker 2: We see, that's why you're not a real J Cole fan, everything go over your head.
Speaker 3: That's real. Cold fans know you'll know everything.
Speaker 4: You got to teach me your ways by just teach me your ways, bro, Just teach me your ways.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Is anybody else dropping tonight other than lm A lm A is dropping?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Shot the LMA.
Speaker 2: I saw that Little Baby was doing a remix. I would just not I just I'd hold all my ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nobody else should be dropping tonight, like get out the Way of Cold.
Speaker 3: This was like Taylor's was dropping. Get out the Way.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let Cole have this week, let him do what he does, and then next week we get back to the you know, the regular schedule programming.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I mean, uh, we weren't we weren't. We were going to keep this secret because you know, we try to hold private shit down to some degree. But but it was really cool to watch Maul and Cold chop it up at the release party last night. Yeah, it was really good for y'all to have that moment. Y'all took a flick. It was just misunderstand y'all flick. Y'all did the DAPT flick like where you guys are in the mid DAP for it.
Speaker 3: So that was.
Speaker 2: That was good to see, Like, man, you know, because when the city is beefing like it.
Speaker 3: Is, nobody know, everybody all suffered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all lose sleep. We all lose sleep. None of us could sleep when we're beefing. So you know, I just sleep, you know. I just had to let cold know. It wasn't personal, you know what I mean. And it was just like listen, man, I'm just a guy to support you and that you know, holds you to a high regard and just I was disappointed. Yeah, I was hurt, Yeah, by the fact that you didn't want to engage in one of the greatest rap rap battles ever.
Speaker 3: And it was it was cool. Uh you know.
Speaker 2: Once once the party was over and everyone was leaving, they turned the lights on with some of us stayed and kicked it and Cole actually played a record that didn't make it on the album called let Mall Down. Yeah over the let you wasn't to let them know about that one though, Roy, I mean, it was cool.
Speaker 3: It was cool to see like Cole holding the phone.
Speaker 2: Up to your ear and you just like, yeah, yeah, that was that was a nice, nice moment I.
Speaker 4: Felt, man, you know what I'm saying I support Cold man. I was just just a little hurt byes by his decision making two years ago. That's all all right now the other side, let's hate. I feel like if he condensed this to one album that would have been Yo, it was too much cold? Could he just lock in with alchemists? Twenty four tracks of Cold? That's too much cold? That's not a fucking feature. It's not that cold.
Speaker 5: That's too cold, y'all at straight bullshit today, it's too cold.
Speaker 3: It's a cold world. Yeah, but it's come on.
Speaker 4: Man, it's a fucking three degrees outside. We got twenty four tracks of j Cole, Like, what are we doing? I think his hooks are fucking trash? Can we just admit that?
Speaker 2: Yo? I've always said that his hooks are he got it, he has to, that's what he needs. He needs better hooks, bro, Yeah, he can wrap his ass off.
Speaker 3: We know that he needs better hooks.
Speaker 2: Oh and like that knockoff just blaze beat and ugh, just everything about it. And I thought the run of Train record was really creepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I can't believe that anyone don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I can't believe that he let that lead in this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't believe that, Eve, I don't know what you can sense to that, So I cannot believe y'all let that leave the studio.
Speaker 3: He needs to lock in with one producer, alchemist, I understand why I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Cole.
Speaker 3: You gotta lock in with one producer. You have to.
Speaker 4: This is like your sound is all over the place, your hooks are not in the pocket. Like Cole's life is boring. Can we just admit it? He has no substance.
Speaker 2: Everything everything felt this album felt really rushed too, like he just decided one day to just say, I'm gonna do the fall.
Speaker 3: I told you you changed the album. I told you it Rory. I feel like, like.
Speaker 2: I wish you would put more thought in the concept.
Speaker 4: He changed the album. He had to pivot, he changed. You can tell this was rushed. Yeah, you can tell like he had to you know what I'm saying, go to a different sound. He tried to create something different.
Speaker 3: It just didn't.
Speaker 2: It didn't stick with me. The fucking the back cover like, ooh, we get it. You like hip hop? Yeah, like at least clear some of that ship too much to pay the artists that are on the back cover too much you ran from. Can't you even to address anything with am Like, Man, I'm going I'm going to court that day.
Speaker 3: Baby. Is this your hero? Baby? Is this your rap hero? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It is? Oh, y'all thought I was gonna switch up in this. I mean I was trying to me and the marist talking last night. I was trying to give cold grace, like maybe we don't get the concept the album was so bad because of the fall off. He was trying to show y'all that he could fall off, like right, because it was so bad.
Speaker 3: That's what I thought. Maybe he was doing. I can't believe. I can't believe this is the album we got. I can't believe it. Yeah, double crack me up.
Speaker 2: I can't that somebody is going to clip all of this.
Speaker 3: And like, to me, if you think about it.
Speaker 2: With with with disappointing double discs, where does it rank amongst Blueprint two and streets?
Speaker 4: This is worse than Blueprint two? Like this is number one. This is the worst double disc.
Speaker 2: This is this is worse than the Aid song on Street Disciple.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is You got to condense the album is to leave the double disc shit alone. Rappers got to leave it alone. It's over.
Speaker 3: Cole couldn't do it, Like just leave it alone, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Give us sixteen seventeen tracks, Max and that's it, all of this twenty two, twenty three, twenty four Cut the Ship Man.
Speaker 3: We don't want to hear that.
Speaker 2: Much rapping and then like that was such a trash seven minute disc to Kendrick and Drake like this shit move on, Cole like.
Speaker 3: Still on this sh Now it makes sense why he didn't battle.
Speaker 2: Oh, now it makes sense.
Speaker 4: Now that makes sense. He couldn't handle it too much pressure. Most anticipated rap album in the last half of many years. Fold I get it now, I get why he was losing sleep J fold j fold From now on he needed to do the folded remix. Yo, give your Cold Sink Kaylani Averse because you folded this album.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, this ain't it.
Speaker 2: And to me, this is this is what you get when Boss Jid Earth Gang are not writing your rhymes for you because everyone knows. Everybody know Cold On write his own rome and its writing for Cold Can. He tried to trick us with an ex could have produced by T Minus and Dreamville. I didn't do it like because we already knew that they was gonna write his rhymes.
Speaker 3: It didn't sound like it this time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I can hear Jid, I can hear what Jid is missing that I know what Jid pen is it was used at.
Speaker 3: Now now it all makes sense.
Speaker 4: Just see, everything makes sense now after hearing this album to fall off, I now understand why j Cole didn't battle while he backed out of that, while he turned his back on Drake.
Speaker 3: It all makes us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it. Yeah, I'm not even mad at you call. I'm not mad. I'm not at the I'm not mad.
Speaker 2: The release party didn't follow any fire code. It was dangerous in there. Just an awful overall night. One of the worst release parties I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 3: Cold, I'll not have fun. When I seen Cole having.
Speaker 2: And he ducked away from you, he was like, yo, what's up? Like I heard you was talking all that, and then Cole ran as he said his name.
Speaker 4: Now that's what he does when the battle is on. He can't he can't sleep.
Speaker 3: Somebody, this is funny. Somebody all of this ship.
Speaker 2: I'm like, somebody's gonna clip on that shit.
Speaker 3: And I love.
Speaker 2: It seemed like y'all really are being.
Speaker 3: Because he's heard the album.
Speaker 4: Here's the beauty and all of this shit we right somewhere some of that shit is right.
Speaker 3: That was right. Something we said in all of that the last twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Something is right definitely was the part where Jay Cold is right is rounds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a j jitty jit is right, all of j Coles Robs. That's what was right out of all of that. But either way, we will be back next week for a real official breakdown and review of The fall Off. Yeah, all twenty nine thousand tracks, all intros, twenty nine thirty nine intros. But again, I all jokes aside. I am really looking forward to this album and I hope that.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking forward to and I know we're done with the jokes. I am looking forward to having this much cold music at one time. Yeah, we've never just gotten twenty four cold tracks, like, That's what I'm excited about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going we hopefully did it. You do what you're supposed to do. So what are we doing tonight to get into it? How we sett in the move?
Speaker 4: Baby d Listen when this album dropped I don't want it to be twelve twenty seven, and you already in the group chat, texting, shut up, just listen.
Speaker 3: To the album keep.
Speaker 2: We Live that man.
Speaker 4: As soon as port Antonio came out seven minutes later, you was in the group text like.
Speaker 2: Y'all, No, that's not what happened.
Speaker 5: That was Rory because me and Rory were out with Poor Antonio.
Speaker 3: I wasn't here. No, that was Clouds.
Speaker 2: That was Clouds.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We were at.
Speaker 2: Manny's birthday party. Yeah okay, and we walked outside to listen to the song. No, Rory went outside with the phone to his ear like.
Speaker 3: They just say I don't love hip hop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was inside playing on I don't write. Even when Carnie dropped, y'all was in the group chat before I was what I said in the group chat, you said, ab C d e fgd's bitches can't fuck with me.
Speaker 2: I'm turning this off.
Speaker 3: I didn't say that. I said that. No, I didn't say that. Of course, I've never taped O ab C d EMG in my phone.
Speaker 2: I've never done that, don't because when Wayne did it, we always like yo, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I still never texted to nobody like Wayne, wrap.
Speaker 3: The alphabet on that ship. We was like, wow, it's geens.
Speaker 4: Yeah baby, did let the album be out for at least two hours before you know?
Speaker 2: Because this is my thing. This because the same thing with Cardi.
Speaker 5: If I'm enjoying the album and you put something in the group chat to piss me off, it's gonna take me out of my happy elements.
Speaker 4: I don't want to I'm blocking y'all. I'll talk to Yeah, I'm not, but I don't do that though. I don't jump into text like I've never done that. I've never done that. If it was if I did that with Cardi, I was just talking ship.
Speaker 3: But I don't.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't be for real like in the text like Yo, this ship trash or Yo this is fine.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: We gotta treat it like the streamers that don't even really like hip hop, but they're streaming and they have to pretend with their surprise.
Speaker 3: Face that's my favorite and a reaction like you don't feel that.
Speaker 5: Way, yo, Maybe I'll start my twitch today, start my twitch stream to fall off.
Speaker 3: I mean, let's let's let's do a joint twitch.
Speaker 2: Let's you always want to do stuff with me.
Speaker 4: Let's we thank you black history. Well, if you know the white's got to be a part of it.
Speaker 2: Somehow, you wouldn't you wouldn't want my real time opinion. I'm going to be in that group chat. I know I'm live texting every song. We're putting it on silent. I got all the work group chats on silent. When that first note hits on, that introd, be so excited, Maul.
Speaker 3: That appears to be the iPhone sixteen. It is.
Speaker 2: That's nasty, man, it is. Come on, do you love yourself?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 2: If you loved yourself, you would get the all new iPhone seventeen Pro with boost Mobile, the most powerful iPhone of all time. And even if you're about to say, what about traffic or trying to go to the store and transfer the data, that's probably what that's why you got this this saxteen.
Speaker 3: That's nasty.
Speaker 2: Exactly get your sweet sixteen out of here, traffic.
Speaker 3: But I have good news.
Speaker 2: When you order a new phone online with boost Mobile, they'll send an expert to your home or your work and deliver you that brand new iPhone seventeen and set everything up with boost Mobile within minutes.
Speaker 3: Oh hassle.
Speaker 4: Visit boostmobile dot com to get started. Delivery available for select devices. Purchase at boostmobile dot Com. Terms apply. But as Cold fans, y'all not nervous a little bit. I'm set a lot riding on this album.
Speaker 5: I've never been disappointed by Cole's albums. I've never been disappointed by an album, So I was.
Speaker 2: A little bit disappointed with For Your Eyes Only. It did age better than I thought it would aged pretty well. Yeah, Sam, was that the one when he was on the bus rapping. No, well, that never even was on an album, talking about the false prophet ship.
Speaker 3: That was just the lucy Fore Your Eyes Only? What what was the biggest record on Neighbors Neighbors?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Neighbors was hard when he had the video of the SWAT team coming in to his like studio in North Caroline.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, yeah, I can't remember the so I remember the video that I can't remember.
Speaker 2: The Ultra was like the nine minute story about the guy with his daughter friend died and all that.
Speaker 3: It's aged better than I thought.
Speaker 2: But that was the first time I was kind of disappointed with a Cold album. But I'm not nervous. I'm nervous strictly about double disc. Anytime one of my favorite artists do a double disk, I get a little nervous, that's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm nervous, man, because I know everybody thinks that I'm anticipating to come in and listen to it and hate it. But I really want to like the album. I really want to enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think that he's not to cut you a baby.
Speaker 4: I think that he I hope that he doesn't make the mistake of trying to wrap his way back into our hearts because it's just be you're a great rapper, you don't have to. So that's what I'm saying with this album. I'm like the way he described the concept.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're getting any of what you got on that mixtape with Clue. I think this is songs substance. I don't think he's going to be rappidy rappid though.
Speaker 5: Okay, I am. Yeah, I'm not nervous. Like I was talking to my TikTok live earlier, I'm not nervous about the album. Like I said, Cole doesn't really let me down our albums. The only part about And I've said this before previously, the only thing I don't like about music coming out that I'm looking forward to is having to come in here on Monday and talk about it, which you well, that's why why Because sometimes I just want to enjoy the album as like a casual fan. I don't like it's now my job to talk about music, and sometimes I just don't want to talk about music and then have to hear people's responses to me talking about me, Like I just want to enjoy the album and I have to talk about it, but that's my job, so it is what it is. But like I miss being just like a fan. It's like, oh, I'm just going to go in my room and listen to this and I don't have to hear anybody's opinion on it, and I don't have to give my opinion on it.
Speaker 2: I don't have.
Speaker 5: To make sure I'm voicing my opinion and getting what I think across in my words the right way, and worry about people cutting it up and misinterpreting it.
Speaker 2: And like I just I just want to be able to listen to But you know, yeah, I mean I've gotten that out of sight, out of mind, from me. I used to feel the same way, but I've made peace with that. That can't happen anymore. I can't be a fun consumer anymore and just enjoy music.
Speaker 3: I'm still a funk assume for the stuff we like.
Speaker 2: I also wish I could be a consumer that doesn't like anything and just keeps it to the motherfucker itself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's part. That's the beauty in it though, Like we all get to share because sometimes.
Speaker 2: I mean, even with artists that I do like. I mean not every artist, no matter how great they are, are always going to be batting a thousand and I think it's unfair to any human being to shit on them when every now and then it gets something wrong, Like not in a personal way. I've never done a review that way, but like sometimes I don't want to shit on my favorite artists, Like, yeah, I didn't like it either, But this guy or girl has done so much amazing. Why am I going to come in here and just spew negativity of somebody that has given us decades of amazing material. Now I just got to highlight your bullshit. I think that's just unfair. But it's the gig.
Speaker 4: I think it's unfair because we only have it for what, three days before we talk about it, And I think that's a little unfair for somebody that took probably three years to calld some of this music.
Speaker 2: I mean that's for us to kind of like years to record some of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for us to come into three days seventy two hours later and be like it was trash or it was amazing. I just I think that's a little unfair. I think we should be able to live with it a little more. But I think that it's okay to consume something and then give their opinion.
Speaker 2: The first reactions are are cool, yeah, And I feel you on that because I feel that even worse. With like Netflix series, somebody spend over a year of their life miss and I literally watched the whole thing in one Saturday and then tweeted, Yo, where's season two?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like, yeah, are you kidding me? Yeah? I almost died doing this.
Speaker 5: I did my own sun Like, I still got bruises at my knees.
Speaker 2: Want the next season?
Speaker 4: Yeah, attacks, which is but there's something dope in that. It means they enjoyed it so much they want more of that. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But they don't, you know, they don't take into account the time and energy it took.
Speaker 2: I mean, I feel like when we were a little younger and there was less volume of how many shows were coming out with it streaming thing, we would rewatch series like I've rewatched Sopranos Wired a million times.
Speaker 3: I'm going to rewatch a.
Speaker 2: Lot of stuff now, though it comes out, even the best shit. Like I was trying to remind myself the other day to rewatch Succession, but then I was like, there's so much shit I have to watch and I don't want to rewatch that. That's where I think it sucks for the directors, the actors and all that. Music at least has replay value, Like if we love this col album, we're going to keep playing it and playing it and playing it because music can be replayed rarely. Now do you watch a new series a bunch of times, Like I'm definitely going back to rewatch that now. Once I found out who the killer was, I moved on. Yeah, Like Succession is one of the greatest shows period, and in this time it's not going to get the same credit I think Sopranos or something like that gets because people rewatch that shit. Bro, this shit would come out on Sunday and you'd rewatch the Sopranos episode that just came out four times the following week before the new one came out, Like you really just had replay value with the shit. I just moved the fuck on the Secret is dating somebody.
Speaker 5: I'd never seen it before, and then you got to rewatch it because then funny game because they're watching it for.
Speaker 3: That's my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: How do you know that?
Speaker 5: Have you did like a study on this, No, you know, Doro a great vine. I heard that that's the best way to do it. But I introduced like every new nigga, I got to like Gray's Anatomy, Like there's a group of niggas in the world. I have only seen Gray's Anatomy from start to finish because of me.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of episodes. That's like, that's the longest.
Speaker 2: Time they hit season five.
Speaker 5: I'm usually gone by then, but they keep watching it for usually when they bitch, but they like the show.
Speaker 4: Baby d said, it's a group of niggas in the world that have only seen great.
Speaker 3: Because it's a crazy club.
Speaker 4: That's a crazy that's a crazy fraternity.
Speaker 2: Discussed episodes raise Anatomy train.
Speaker 1: You are you?
Speaker 2: Are you that annoying person when you're you're watching something you've watched already but it's their first time and explaining certain stuff, especially because you already know. I shut up.
Speaker 5: I don't tell you anything, And if you asked me a question, I don't answer.
Speaker 2: If it's the wire or sopranos, I have to like remind myself to shut up, like or I'll sit there and tell a girl that doesn't care, Like now, you don't understand Richie appeal. He has a complex because his brother was the boss.
Speaker 3: I know Tony was young.
Speaker 2: I hate well now when he came out, he looking at them like their kids, but not the boss.
Speaker 3: Rory is the.
Speaker 5: Worst person to watch it with that he already seen. I'd be like, yo, all right.
Speaker 2: Like I want you to get it. I see it, genius.
Speaker 5: You're not that much smarter than me. You got it on the first watch, and I so did. I Like, I don't need you to like I see it. Were watching the same thing. Hate watching it with Rory.
Speaker 3: That's funny as fuck. I'm definitely watching snow No.
Speaker 2: There was one time I forgot what me and Demarus were watching at my crib and she had never I forgot what movie it was, and I was talking through the whole Demarus was sleep through the whole movie and I didn't even know it. I was explaining shit, pausing shit, and then hit and play. She woke up at the end and said, Roy, I was just I didn't watch one frame of that movie. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was talking to somebody that was asleep. Wait, y'all was watching it together.
Speaker 2: He was in my living room and she was knocked on my couch. You couldn't see she was sleep No, I was looking at this shit. It was too busy talking and like through the movie. He didn't even notice. It wasn't you know, like my couch is really big. We were on complete other sides. Like I just wasn't even really looking. I was just like, yo, all right, this happened. This happened play. I was so locked in and she had like the blank over her. I thought she was laying down watching it like this, drool all over the house.
Speaker 4: I hate watching a series with girls like that, though, because now I gotta watch.
Speaker 3: We got to start the episode over when you wake up?
Speaker 2: Now, mind you is your fourth time watching it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm like to watch usually I'm good like I especially if it's a show. I lock into shows. Movies al Fahul asleep, but shows I lock into shows. But it was just Rory had me watching some boring shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Every time I come to rory house, he put something on spe How are you gonna listen to this fallo Off album?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: Because I'm not like I anticipated, just like putting it on and just like doing it around the house, Like I don't want to be liked.
Speaker 3: I just want to hear them music first.
Speaker 5: So you know, I read lyric the first time I hear it. I have to be reading the lyrics because I care more about the lyrics than anything else. So I'm care more about the lyrics and the music always. We've had this conversation I care more about I can't listen.
Speaker 3: I can't. I got to hit the music.
Speaker 5: From so I pull it up like the lyrics on my phone and I'm reading the lyrics first listen.
Speaker 2: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't do Yo Baby cycle. That's why you listen to rap? That's some serial killor shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's I want to hear what like, I want to know what you're saying. I don't want anything to miss Cold like with certain rappers, I hear you. Some rappers are harder to understand it, don't cut through. Cold might be the clearest rapper next to Drake.
Speaker 3: Do they both? You can hear everything they're saying.
Speaker 5: Do we all remember I do the same thing with Drake too, Do we especially with Drake? Do we all remember like when we were in school and we all learned what type of learners we are. Some people are visual learners, some people are audio learners. Some people learn better when they write things out. I learned the best when reading, So that's why I like when I read the lyrics as I'm hearing it.
Speaker 2: I just they sit better with me. Now do we think typing them up right now?
Speaker 3: Like? Is it going to be on Genius when you.
Speaker 2: Post it to Apple?
Speaker 5: Apple has I don't know AI or whether you submit them, but has the lyrics that play while you.
Speaker 3: I can only speak for Avant Garden. We submit just so you have them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you submit so when you're Yeah, when the out when the song is, it goes word for word and you can.
Speaker 2: I forgot you can do that now and then Yeah, that's cool, I thought you were sitting like opening.
Speaker 5: Genius on Apple Music hit the little lyrics. Okay, I kind of I'm following a lot I can, but like I still think it's serial killer behavior. But yeah, staring at your phone reading it to me, at least it's listen first listening. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's wow. First listen.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at my phone as J Cole is rapping, reading his lyrics.
Speaker 2: Just like this, reading excited.
Speaker 4: But what do you because you almost you don't even know the cadence, So are you reading ship that he already said, No, I'm.
Speaker 5: Reading it while he's saying it, like on Apple as he's saying.
Speaker 3: No, I get that.
Speaker 4: But it's like you don't know, you don't know his flow, so like you could be reading to that, like you could be up here and he's down here already, like and it's like.
Speaker 3: Like a bad karaoke. Yeah, how were you reading that?
Speaker 4: At least when you know the song, you know the cane that you can kind of like read faster.
Speaker 5: Literally just look and go along each I read it as each highlighted word comes up as he says it.
Speaker 2: I'm not reading ahead of him.
Speaker 3: Naho. That is a sick way to like taking music to first listen.
Speaker 2: I love it that way.
Speaker 4: Huh, headphones, I mean I've done that before. Like obviously, I think we were we were traveling when uh Scissor.
Speaker 2: But when Scissor dropped, I walked around in the rain in Seattle.
Speaker 3: But we were but we had already been in Seattle, we already on the ground. But I think that.
Speaker 4: I think when somebody's album dropped and we were traveling somewhere and I listened to the headphones.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about Draking twenty one savage?
Speaker 4: I think we were in London already. Yeah, but I listen to their headphones on the way because we're going to record. I listened to it on the way to the studio and the headphones.
Speaker 2: But I'm putting on my net Netflix Soo's headphones for this one in the career. Matter of fact, if K is off working time, I may just get on the E train and take it at Jamaica Center and back.
Speaker 5: Na that said it for real on the train with the Yeah, and like.
Speaker 2: If you get the concept, Cole saying traveling and he went to Saint John's, Like I gotta get that. I gotta get that feeling. I have to go in you topya parkway. I have to be there. How are you gonna like? How you gonna digest it?
Speaker 5: Your mall's reactions to me? Are you gonna wake up? Or are you gonna just be ignoring you sometimes? Are you gonna wake up and do it? Are you gonna stay up?
Speaker 3: Wake up and do it? You think I'm gonna wake up, set my alarm, wake up to listen to.
Speaker 5: Wake up the next day, I mean like the next day or no, no, no, I'm staying up.
Speaker 4: I'll be up past midnight for sure. But I'm not gonna like the way I listen to music. I like putting like I have something on like playing, like watching something, but put it on mute and then like have the music playing.
Speaker 2: Oh my adhd lose. I couldn't. I can't ingest to pieces.
Speaker 4: Because like I says, like if it's a game on at midnight, like so West Coast game right, like maybe the Clippers of somebody the Lakers are playing, like the game is on, so I'm watching the game with that pun. No no, I got the music playing like you know, through the speaker, but I'm listening to the music, but I'm watching again, So I'm watching something else, but I'm listening to the music because that's how That's how I take in music.
Speaker 3: The best. I got it, I got it.
Speaker 4: I can't be hyper fixated on what I'm listening to. It gotta kind of just be like playing and then I hear something and I'll be like, damn, that's that melody is hard, and I'll start the song over once I do that. Now I'm more into tune to what they're saying because I heard it. I'm hearing the music and I'm like that got a nice little you know what I'm saying, Like that melody, I like that beat, it like that rhythm, like we saying right here. Then I'll started over because I want to hear like what he's saying. So I'm definitely gonna be up. But yeah, that's how I listen.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't cause if I sit down and just like this is the only thing I'm focused on, the music doesn't really it doesn't really connect to me, like it takes longer for it to connect to me like that, as opposed to I'm moving around.
Speaker 3: I'm doing shit, whether I'm cleaning or you.
Speaker 4: Know, working out, like that's what i'm working out is or when you're traveling flying like that, you know stuff like that. It walking through the airport and listen to shit like that. I listened to no bullshit. I think I said this before. I listen to music the best and hear music the best while I'm sleep.
Speaker 3: It's weird. I know it sounds weird, but if.
Speaker 4: It's playing not loud like but if it's playing like low and I'm like, I fall asleep, I can still hear the.
Speaker 3: Music while I'm sleeping. You gottahit rem sleep, bro, It's important.
Speaker 4: No, I understand, but I'm just saying like I've done that, and when I woke up, I'm like, Yo, what song was that? And I go back and I'm like that shit sound crazy. It's so much music that I've received like that. I don't know how and why I connect to music like that. But definitely playing it low while I'm sleeping and just letting it loop.
Speaker 3: Definitely want the best ways for me to listen to music. So you're gonna be dreaming about Coe, No.
Speaker 4: I'm not dreaming about Well, it's dream Ville. So I mean it's Timon. There's a connection this. He and Cold didn't really want the problem with me. He didn't want that issue with me. That's why he said that cold didn't want that you out of all people, me at all, he didn't want that problem with me. But yeah, I think I'm gonna listen to it and you know, not hyper focus on it, just kind of have it in the background.
Speaker 2: But I have a multitask brain to music. Like I would prefer to be cleaning up the crib, yeah, with headphones on. While I'm listening cleaning.
Speaker 3: The crib with headphones on. It's hilarious for.
Speaker 2: A first listening to Cole You're gonna be Robin is gonna be right behind you while you mopping. Yeah, they ain't even gonna you talk about the big ass Soto, so they take you that that has changed because I would never do that before. But that's changed with having Tomora. Like when she's sleep, I gotta put on headphones listening ship. I can't just be in the crib. My SONO is fucking uh yeah, but I mean you don't have this. You don't have the headphones on while Lamara is up moving around it. No, no, no, of course she's sleep, but it's right there. I hope she's gonna be sleep Yeah, so I'm definitely gonna be.
Speaker 3: You don't want to wake up. I understand that.
Speaker 2: I understand that, But I'm with you, multitash shit. I know you were saying hearing something you like and then playing it back. What's our over under with? We could even add this to the spreading segment. What's over under of how long it takes Damaris to get from twenty nine intro to two six, how many times she brings the intro back?
Speaker 3: I don't know it for her to get to six.
Speaker 4: But see, this is my only issue with baby D because she loved Cold so much.
Speaker 3: I don't know if she can be objective. If it's not good.
Speaker 2: Enough, that's not true.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I believe that.
Speaker 5: I never understood that because when Cold did what he did, I was one of the first people to come in here, just like man, I'm satis fuck he did that shit. I made videos about it and everything. Like I speak on when I don't like shit, I do that with all of my favorite artists. When people say I'm biased with favorite artists and shit, I critique Cardi, I critique Janet, I could critique Cold, I could critique Drake.
Speaker 2: I critique all of these All right.
Speaker 4: That's cool, But how come when I said what I said, it's that's how I felt about what he did.
Speaker 3: You was like giving me push back and mad at me.
Speaker 2: I was not expressing what you felt.
Speaker 5: And the exact clip that you're talking about, you can hear me in the back laughing.
Speaker 2: That's not true. Now.
Speaker 5: The only time you've gotten critique from me is afterwards when you would say, I think you said his career was over, and I was like, that's not true that when you was like, his career, his career is done, I made a career suicide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, that's not true.
Speaker 3: But did you understand what I was saying?
Speaker 2: Though I understood what you were saying, but I still disagree. I don't. I don't think that that's true. But I get what you were saying.
Speaker 4: But many people even now have come out and echoed the same symptoms I have, like his words. Really, I don't know, we not. We know that's never You've never heard me say it's our musical.
Speaker 3: You know, I didn't. I wouldn't say that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like what I was saying twenty four and all the way to today was his words, a certain way that he talked. It's just not it don't land the same. It don't mean the same. And this is coming from other artists and rabbits that are saying the same things that I'm saying, like it just don't because as an m see, that's what you got.
Speaker 2: And I get it. But I completely understand what you were saying.
Speaker 5: And that was one of the reasons why I was so upset, Like I was one of those people who have been fighting for Cole to be respected since fucking twenty eleven. I was on the Twitter arguing with people about Cole, like I get it. I get it, so I'm open to if it's not it, it's not it it, but it's never not been it, so I can't, like, I don't know how to speak from that. Like as a fan of other artists, I've had albums where it was like this, ain't it outside of For Your Eyes Only, which got heavy critique. Heay, never not been it for Cold, So I'm not.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we look oh. I meant to say, and we can move on soon. I meant to say, I think you owe me a bit of an apology. You owe every episode you come on some bullshit. What what? Because you really mean to me often maybe I had told you off Mike, not anything. I said on camera that hey, I think the fall off is coming in August. This was of last year because I was told people involved with the tour. They was hitting them like, yo, you you free, you free, we need you for the whole tour, and it was going to start in August. So I was like, we're getting the falloff obviously before that. If you saw Cameron on his podcast give the timeline of where their disagreement started. He said, Cole told me, let's do the interview in June. That's when the falloff is coming out. And then Cam hit him in June, and Cole was like, damn, you hit me writing June. Huh, I'm pushing it back. So you were really mean to me when the fall off ended up not coming. And I said, Yo, this was the information that I was.
Speaker 3: Doing last year. Yeah, twenty four last year, Okay.
Speaker 2: I just I just don't think I deserve some of the abuse that I get from the America. You deserve every bit of abuse I give you. So I had very accurate information.
Speaker 3: I could abuse you, I should abuse you. More, especially I.
Speaker 2: Threatened you with the bellt a lot. I could pop ass more. You feel me?
Speaker 3: I just cannot wait to come ahead Monday after hearing this album?
Speaker 2: How mad would you guys be? And it's good that Ray is here as well. Shout the tray because I don't have Twitter now. If I took over the New Royal Mall Twitter at midnight to live tweet about every.
Speaker 3: Song, yeah no, Trey, don't do that. It was to take.
Speaker 4: Password on my own. Shy's the password. Please don't let him do that. Jesus Christ, I wouldn't follow us, I would un follow us.
Speaker 2: That used to be fun though on Twitter, when you were just live tweet of what was happening at the moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we still do that.
Speaker 2: You just don't know Twitter.
Speaker 3: I got the New Royal mowing.
Speaker 2: I used to hack the New roy and Mall Twitter all the time.
Speaker 5: Dming people like Yoa's Trey Yoda's trade saying what though Yoda's.
Speaker 3: Trade, Yo's tray, look at my dunk videos.
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 5: How like all of the listeners, well a lot of the listeners like they think we do everything. So like whenever anybody types anything, maybe like yo Demeri's page. I'm like, it's not like, it's not me, I'm the new role. It's we have a social media person, like, yeah, I'm not sitting here tweeting from.
Speaker 2: There, and and I know versus won't happen, but I do want to challenge all your other podcasts. We have the most athletic digital manager in the game. Nobody, nobody's seeing our social guy on the court. I just want to make that very clear act on Instagram. Go see what tom is. Go do like a fake dribble in front of the camera.
Speaker 3: D don't do that.
Speaker 2: Flagrant to your your your show is named after a sports phrase. Go see Trey on the court.
Speaker 3: Please don't do that. Not seeing our athletic though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Schultz can box and play ball. He ain't seeing Trey basketball though. Andrew Schultzen the one shall I've seen footage in ball. Yeah, And I was actually shocked when I saw him box.
Speaker 4: I was like, all right, that was for you, because we was talking crazy about him that one time we.
Speaker 3: Even had that conversation.
Speaker 2: I was very very honest when you had asked me how you think that fight would go, I said, his reach and I could see you can fight I saw one of his angles.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh yeah, I'm losing the Shultz.
Speaker 5: It's something about saying like his re I don't know. I don't like the way that sounds.
Speaker 2: I mean box, I know, I get it, I just don't like it. It's hard to beat someone up, make six foot reach on you. Like the word moist, like you make me uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: Moist makes you uncomfortable, like the word the word moise makes you uncomfortable for real.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. It's like awkward to use in the sentence.
Speaker 4: So if you you just baked the cake, if I have a slicecond like your baby, this is really.
Speaker 3: Moist, Like yeah, you see, don't she said? You see?
Speaker 4: No, Like I'm using it in the correct phrase, like your baby, this cake is what you added extra mail to this?
Speaker 5: Like yeah, okay, I'm sure there would be someone in the commons.
Speaker 2: Agree with me.
Speaker 3: That's like a thing moist. Okay.
Speaker 5: It's like the sound your tongue makes when you say it, like like the week, like it's I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Baby? Do you like niggas? That like? REWI?
Speaker 2: I don't like niggas. Ha gotcha?
Speaker 3: You got me?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I forgot I forgot the type of tom but you felt, Yeah, I got, I'm got.
Speaker 3: I'm looking at it.
Speaker 2: Do I like niggas that?
Speaker 3: Do you like?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You like dudes that like rewear the the same socks they had on yesterday?
Speaker 2: Who the fuck would like that?
Speaker 5: What the fuck? Who would like that? That's dirty? Some of your favorite some.
Speaker 2: Of your favorite niggas due first of all, how you know that because niggas is dirty.
Speaker 3: You know niggas is dirty.
Speaker 5: You so you've seen what niggas You've seen that wake up and roll over and put these same socks.
Speaker 4: Uh, There's been plenty of niggas that spent the night the crib and I'm like, well, you ain't gonna go home and like, no new underwear, no new socks, nothing, just saying yeah.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, like what you don't nothing worse than the breast when you got the Oh gosh, it's like the bacon collar ship they on your drawers. No, I'm cool, That's what I can't lie. There's definitely been nice that I expect. I was staying somewhere and I don't like sleeping in socks. I gotta put them socks back on in the morning.
Speaker 4: No, No, I don't got to give me some socks. She talking about a girl. Yeah, oh, she gotta give me some socks. She didn't fuck. Then give me them.
Speaker 3: Give me a.
Speaker 4: Practice, yo, give me, give me ja, give me josh hard socks. Give me that Josh har is married. I mean well, yes, I mean hypothetic.
Speaker 2: And he lost his virginity to his wife. Never slept anyone else for real. No, oh, I don't know. That's crazy, that's honorable. Are the Nicks doing well?
Speaker 3: They are? What do we ad six seven in row eight?
Speaker 1: Eight?
Speaker 2: So we're going to the playoffs.
Speaker 3: They definitely, I mean we're number two in the East. Yeah, they're definitely going to the playoffs for sure. It's good year. For the next we're gonna get Detroy.
Speaker 4: That trade deadline is today, well ship actually in thirty minutes as we're recording this. Johannis, I thought I thought Giannis was going to the Warriors, but I forgot him and Mike Dunlevy still have still have a little beef. So we're not going to see Giannis in Steph at least not this year. I don't know what that looks like. Next year they got Christaps Porzingis.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I like to see Porzingics still in the league. I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you gotta stay healthy. Man. Porzingis is always hurt. Man, He's all always hurt. Listen.
Speaker 2: That was one of those trades that I was completely wrong about. We got rid of p Zingis and the next I was like, yo, we do this every time. Why make the worst decisions ever? And we were correct.
Speaker 4: But I understand why you felt like that in that moment because at that time Porzingis was they were bowling. They was talking about him, him and Giannis. That's what they was comparing. Like, yo, when you take Yani. So I'm like, word, this is a real conversation. But yeah, I mean he was in retrospect.
Speaker 3: I was wrong.
Speaker 2: That was the greatest trade. Oh yeah, that the Knicks possibly could have had to get this new regime.
Speaker 4: I thought the Knicks were going to get, uh, make a run at Giannis as well.
Speaker 3: That doesn't look like it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Then again, it is thirty minutes left, so we could be completely wrong with something going on.
Speaker 2: Cat Cat Cat for the Greek Cat McBride heart Nah Hannah for Janni's I will go help them niggas pack they lockers.
Speaker 3: Y'all gotta get the fuck about it.
Speaker 2: Is the reason his last name is is hard.
Speaker 3: I love to see what the fuck does that mean? That means nothing the heart.
Speaker 4: Of Serina's Gianna's last name is. It's a reason, it's a reason his last name is.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine, like Astoria if we ever got Jannis Storia?
Speaker 4: Can you imagine the Garden and Joanna's first game coming out that tunnel shit? He gotta be a nick bro like, it's either it's either the Knicks or even Golden State. Is cool, but the market is not the same. Belong to he belongs to New York. He looks like the type of he's the type of player that he should be in New York. I don't know when it's gonna happen, but I mean, you know, we'll have to wait and see. They did get Alvarado, though, the Knicks did get Alvarado. I like that pick up for the.
Speaker 2: Next Yeah, I thought it was cool. Where are you at with your squad? Don't try to cherry pick us?
Speaker 3: Now? What's up with your Lakers?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be honest, love Lebron, great player, but I think it's I think it's time. I think we gotta I think we gotta just give Lebron as flowers, you know, but we gotta.
Speaker 3: We gotta move past the Lebron or in.
Speaker 2: La send old Yeller out the pasture.
Speaker 4: It's not I don't want to say sen him out to Pat, but it's like, it's not, They're never gonna We gotta be honest, Lebron and Luca is not gonna work.
Speaker 3: And uh, and be honest.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Luca works with anybody honestly, like Luca, he's a great talent.
Speaker 3: I don't know if it looked good with Kyrie.
Speaker 4: They obviously went to the finals with Dallas. But Luca and Lebron, I mean, even when that first happened, I mean, it sounds great. It's still the to me, still the craziest trade in NBA history, Dallas trading Luca to the Lakers is still like there was no like rumors of it. It just happened one day. We looked at our phones and was like, what the fuck, Like we said it was fake. Yeah, like lucas a Laker. It sounds good when you hear Luca and Lebron. Obviously you know, but just looking at it, you know, Lebron being forty plus years old now still in great shape, still playing great, but it's just, you know, it's it's not gonna work in LA. And I think that the Lakers can only begin to rebuild and try to get back to a certain level. And it's not like they're playing terrible, they're not like stinking it up. But exactly that's my point. It's not gonna They're not gonna do nothing in the playoffs. So it's just like, we got to move past the Lebron era.
Speaker 2: You gotta get the keys to Browny, keys of the city. That's his, that's his bleak fade to black.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that's not gonna happen. LEBRONI will not have the keys to La. That that will not happen. But yeah, I think once we move past the Lebron era, you know, and and and you know, thank Lebron for his his illustrious career and everything that he did, then we can start rebuilding.
Speaker 3: But right now, I mean, I'm go Knicks man, I'm go next, Maull.
Speaker 2: Today's show is brought to you by our presenting sponsor, hard Rock. Bet Yes, sir, Florida's sports.
Speaker 3: Book that it's that time off. Is it the big One?
Speaker 2: It's the Big Game, the Big One. It's the week on Sunday on hard Rock bet Seattle is at four point five favorite over New England. Y'all are bugging.
Speaker 4: They have four point five four and a half point favorite over New England.
Speaker 3: Then, oh, they don't.
Speaker 2: Believe in the godbody might get some money all the way May listen, man, The way y'all put so much disrespect on Drake May's name already bothers me. But at least Hard Rock is loaded with special prop bets you can find for the rest of the year, opening kickoff, touchbacks, MVPs. Anything you want to bet on hard rock has you covered. If you haven't signed up with hard Rock Beat yet, now is the best time. New sign ups can double their winnings on their first ten bets. The maxis fifty dollars. That's right. If you would have won one hundred bucks on your bet, that makes it two hundred if my math is correct. That was Foxy Brown masshow right? Yes, I think that's right there.
Speaker 4: And if you're in Florida, New Jersey, the Big Game, Managy doesn't just live in the app head to a Hall Rock casino for drawings, giveaways, and all excitement leading up to the kickoff. That's har Rock Bet. Download the har Rock Bet app and make your first deposit today. Head on Bonus Bets not a cash offer offered by the Seminal Tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital LLC. In all of the states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play. Terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three three play wise. In Indiana, if you are someone you know has a gambler problem wants helped, call one eight hundred nine with it gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia.
Speaker 2: While we were recording Just Now, J Cole dropped a teaser saying album out at midnight. I mean it's the greatest. It's the greatest teaser in rap history. It's it's a classic. The greatest teaser you got common the light and that I'm teasing demarises Moist. She's definitely moist again.
Speaker 3: You're going to fall off that she heard that comment flipp and got mos.
Speaker 2: Fuck you laughing at try and dealer flip too.
Speaker 4: That's what Cole does though, But he's gonna give you that soul sample man fall forward every time, like how you that's like the Jordan fade away. He can't go from that. That's it's money.
Speaker 3: It's money that.
Speaker 2: Wraps on a soul flip. Nah, yeah, what're we talking about?
Speaker 4: Like he's not gonna lose if he did, if it's twenty four of those and yeahs a classic.
Speaker 2: I mean what I thought was so crazy though, after he dropped that they pushed the super Bowl back because of the fall.
Speaker 3: Off, think they're going with next Sunday. Let me tell you what's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: I can promise you I knew J Cole on Sunday is the super Bowl will be happening all Sunday.
Speaker 3: I don't give who album is.
Speaker 2: Because of Rock Nation. They tried, but rock was like, nah, yeah, they tried, they tried to push you back, but no, but now that we are back to uh some sports here. Listen, I do my victory lap. Now, how come you guys never show up with flowers for me? I cleaned you up in our Spread Them segment. This is Spread Them sponsored byrd I bet. I was talking to people at hard Rock and they was like, Yo, come to our super Bowl party. But don't like we've seen you clean mall up. So he can't come. So you know you have to name a thousand rappers on stream.
Speaker 3: No, I need my get back, yo, double nothing. Oh you want of them? Bet it back? You want of them? Who you're taking it in the game? Bet it back? Bet it back.
Speaker 4: I'm taking the Patriots at four and a half. I'm taking the Patriots at four and a half.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll go with Seattle. That's all it takes.
Speaker 3: That ain't even sound it. You ain't even sound confident in that, know, if that's all it takes. Cool, I mean, but I don't even know why I would do that. Bet it back? Matter of fact. If I'm no, let's take it further.
Speaker 2: I said, I think two episodes ago that I think Cardi b Is coming out on Bad Bunny set. This is the way we'll bet it back. You gotta name two thousand rappers. If Cardi b comes out on bad Bunny set, I'll clear our spread them debt in a heartbeat. And if I'm wrong, I will name the thousand rappers. But if I am correct, you name in two thousand rappers, We're gonna be here for a week.
Speaker 5: I don't think two thousand rappers exactly. Like, make him do something like I would just start making up names. Make him do something like a thousand rappers, and then like you gotta do like a thousand push ups or something.
Speaker 3: We both raped before. That's too Hey, I don't know if I like that.
Speaker 2: Bet two thousand rappers, that's some insane that's crazy.
Speaker 5: You gotta do a thousand push up? If you got to come at every day this year and do push ups. Please want to do a hot talk challenge? Please try to make us do and and hard rock.
Speaker 2: If you're listening, we should add this into the interface of hard rock.
Speaker 3: Bet the sour Grape.
Speaker 2: Challenge that he tried to get that the worship of you have to finish.
Speaker 3: You have to finish a whole bag of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that. A thousand rappers plus a whole bag.
Speaker 3: Fucking my joys just clinches thinking about that.
Speaker 2: I wish I could have seen Mas's face eating at.
Speaker 4: I'm too old for sure, like that my taste budgets, I can't take that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's I mean, but a right, if you're.
Speaker 4: Scared, say you're scared. I'm not scared. I'd be scared of go to church a whole bagging them South grapes.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. That's impossible.
Speaker 2: So do you think Cardi B is gonna come out? You don't want to risk it? Not that I don't want to risk it. I don't think she's gonna come out.
Speaker 3: I didn't make the bet. I don't see Cardi B.
Speaker 4: I just because they performed where Bad Money performed that song that record, I like it years ago with Shakira.
Speaker 3: And yeah, though it wasn't with it was, it wasn't with Cardi.
Speaker 4: Cardi will obviously be at the super Bowl because her child's father, Yeah, he's playing stuff on is playing in the game, So it's not far fetched that she'll pop out since she'll already be there.
Speaker 2: I think she's gonna come out with with Stef. I just don't know if like out the tunnel like during the perform I don't even think he's gonna be in there for a halftime adjustments I.
Speaker 3: Think make a moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know. I don't think she's gonna come out for this set. I can't see her coming out.
Speaker 2: Well, then, all right, we're taking our bet. Here is bet it.
Speaker 3: She's not coming out.
Speaker 2: Bet it, bet it is with our spread.
Speaker 3: It's four and a half with the Patriots.
Speaker 2: I'm taking the Patriots, taking the Patriots, I'll take Seattle and we're taking.
Speaker 4: But now, what happens if Patriots win but Cardi comes out? You don't see that happened to trade. I'm just saying what happens if the Pages win and Cardi comes out?
Speaker 3: Did I lose?
Speaker 2: Ty goes to the runner? I guess I'm just saying phrases, huh, the baby we have to name? Okay, if it ends up being a tie, I have a really good compromise. If it ends up being a tie, I'll name a thousand rappers. You have to eat the sour Crape Challenge both on the same stream at the same time.
Speaker 1: US.
Speaker 4: That's fucking how many grapeses in that bag? Forty. I can't eat forty regularly.
Speaker 2: They say on the bag, don't eat forty of these in one city. May eat twenty. We'll make mam eat twenty.
Speaker 3: What do we do with your monzarella sticks?
Speaker 2: Well, y'all wanted me to eat thirty four, so you.
Speaker 4: Said you could eat that. We didn't want you to do anything. You claimed tapped out at that time.
Speaker 2: Nothing I tapped out. I like seventeen, all right, you gotta eat seventeen.
Speaker 3: She did not eat seventeen mozzarella sticks.
Speaker 2: How you gonna tell me?
Speaker 3: Because I was on stage watching you.
Speaker 2: You were on stage performing and doing your thing and watching you say when seventeen mozzarella sticks. No fucking way, we weren't clocking it. I mean, I'll give Edden is honest. I think Eden was was clocking it correctly on the screen because we had the number thing going right. Yeah, Peo nah Pee was gashing it. Yeah, making that shit up. She didn't eat that many mozzarella sticks.
Speaker 3: You're crazy. Threw up all over the five fun fifteen sour grapes. If we tie, why, I.
Speaker 2: Gets it easy for him.
Speaker 5: You got to name one thousand rappers this think can eat a fucking grape, Like.
Speaker 4: Fifteen of those, David, that's torture. That shit tastes terrible.
Speaker 5: You could take five shots with me, potential sponsor, take five shots.
Speaker 2: Five shots of tequila with me, or you can do fifteen grapes. Pick one. I'm not weir are not encouraging drinking and running at the same time.
Speaker 3: I just trying to make that clear. I think that's in the fine.
Speaker 4: Give me fifteen grapes. I ain't taking five shots. I don't think it's a lot. I don't drink. Yeah, give me fifteen grapes.
Speaker 2: I drink in five shots because could drink water.
Speaker 3: I could drink water after I eat each grape like that's that's.
Speaker 2: Gonna make him more. And if I name a thousand rappers, you'll have some time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can spread them out.
Speaker 4: They would be real. Spread them, That'll be real. Spread them. I'm taking the pages four and a half.
Speaker 3: So on the on the good hard rock name.
Speaker 4: That's that's the bet, Yes, sir, that's our hard rock bet right there boom so super Bowl predictions Outside of that, did you guys watch Media Day?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't see the Media Day America. We pull up that beautiful young lady that stole the show. There's, as Page brought up a good point, there's no real stars this year. There's potential stars that I think will become stars in the NFL, but there's no like, you know, a list legacy act in this Super Bowl. Stefan Diggs is probably the most popular outside him being talented, but you know, personal life.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a mediocre media day and thank god this beautiful woman came in and saved the day.
Speaker 4: Oh that's Generica, Yeah Generica. You're saying she might be Generica.
Speaker 2: It might be Generica, but I think it's Generica.
Speaker 3: Generica Generica Owens.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, And I mean I think media should dress this way, not teachers.
Speaker 3: But I'm fine with this fit. I think it's a great fit. This was a perfect, perfect, perfect mediait.
Speaker 2: She looks good, she looks amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she looks good and killing her.
Speaker 5: But why they were saying that at some slacks would have did it, like you could have just worn pants, like it was unprofessional.
Speaker 3: Okay, I could see people.
Speaker 2: I can see it too. I'm not gonna lie, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's the she doesn't have a shirt on this cleavage yeah oh yeah, I mean what did de mar say?
Speaker 2: They're in our teacher to be like, she can't change how her body is shaped.
Speaker 5: That's fine, but like just media period and I'm listen, I'm cool what you're wearing. But I'm sure people are just thinking, like media period, you just could award pants the shorts run. I ain't never even seen no slack shorts.
Speaker 3: Like Hillary Clinton pants slorts. I feel good though she killed that.
Speaker 4: It's amazing, But I understand I see people pushing back on a media day type of thing. You're round a bunch of you know, players and things like that. I could I get how people can I.
Speaker 2: Mean, should we at least have better expectations for.
Speaker 3: Our players.
Speaker 2: I mean, I get CTE can change the brain, but they should be able to handle a woman.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that, but I'm just saying, like a lot of the guys, a lot of players are married, things like that.
Speaker 3: You know, I could see how people would make that a thing. I get it. I don't. I wouldn't give a fun getting mad at you for you doing an interview. I didn't pick her outfit. Do you want me to do? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean, but again, it would be a kind of line. Uh huh, women, he was over there answering them questions a little. Yeah, he was over to that interview was a low law.
Speaker 2: She was asking poignant questions.
Speaker 3: No, she she broke the game down amazingly, swearing, and.
Speaker 2: We talked that we exchanged numbers just because she thinks she can help me with my pr indition.
Speaker 3: I was stinking hiring as.
Speaker 2: A public in public public speaking. She helped me with yea and I told her he was my homegirl. Yeah, I'm just saying that to your wife. Spell poignant for me, Rory, spell what poignant?
Speaker 3: P O I n t. And that's crazy. That spelling is crazy. That is not a spelled point point what you spelled point because that's the root words.
Speaker 2: You don't even understand.
Speaker 4: Oh you went to the root word. Huh you spell it poignant. P o I n e n T no no p o I n i n T.
Speaker 2: P o I g n a n T.
Speaker 4: Can we I b and a n T p O That sounds right. It feels like it's a g n. It feels like I A n t. What I said, p O I n e n T.
Speaker 3: Pointant.
Speaker 2: I think I was the closest poignant point g and poignant.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 5: I mean we're elevating. But yeah, Media Day, well women, it's hard enough for people.
Speaker 3: Generica look great. Out to Generica Owen, she looked good.
Speaker 2: Media Day used to be kind of funny that we have another hangle of the fit of the look. There were some videos I'm just trying.
Speaker 3: To see the other on she looked great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now, Jalen, you have continued.
Speaker 3: They're still sitting, you know.
Speaker 5: Which just shows like no matter what she got on. Yeah, so yeah, she looked good, she looked.
Speaker 2: I want to talk about her interview style and that, but I mean cool if you guys want to be horny. I was just saying she asked great questions.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear with you. I'm just they talking about the outfit. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I'm sure she's great at her job, but she looked she looked good as well. She looked gooding at her job. She looks she looks just doing her job.
Speaker 3: She looked great.
Speaker 2: Do you think any moments are really gonna have been at the super Bowl outside of the game. I mean, obviously last year, which we don't have to talk about, that was just a big thing. I do think Bad Bunny's gonna have a whole section dedicated to the same fuck Ice. I think the choreography and dancing may say fuck Ice. I think he may wear a dress. I think he's gonna he's gonna push the envelope with everything that's happening right now. Do you think his viewership beats out last year?
Speaker 3: Easy? You know how many these Latin countries are tuning in for this ship.
Speaker 2: That's the cheek code with everything like how Glows?
Speaker 4: All Latin artists have that cheat code. You know how many Latin speaking countries that are like.
Speaker 2: You have to think though more, they are competing with the Turning Point Kid Rock.
Speaker 3: Show that's Sunday too.
Speaker 5: At the same time they're boycotting God forbid, American Puerto Rican is allowed to perform.
Speaker 3: Is that is that? Is that the thing that Ludacris turned down?
Speaker 5: That was a completely all American halftime show with Kid Rock, Brandley, Gilbert Lee Brice and Gabby Barry.
Speaker 3: What a lineup?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they about to pack Bad Bunny up. They're about to pack him right up. The All American show numbers. That's gonna do numbers right there. Yeah, got you got Yeah, got the All American AIRD Top.
Speaker 3: Show fucked up? Does Erica Kirk? Does she host Erica Kirk? Don't do that? Is she is she?
Speaker 2: The is she the m C light of turning no, she's not, She's not. And now to the stage, Chris Rock.
Speaker 3: Rock, Chris Rock speak him to Chris Rock. Yeah, Rock is coming out with All American app off.
Speaker 2: I was more proud of myself of getting a good MC like cadence on it that I said the wrong name.
Speaker 3: So do we do?
Speaker 4: We do think that bad Bunny is going to have a political statement, absolute absolutely. I Trump different Puerto Rico with the paper tools. This is how ya are paying.
Speaker 3: He tried to nuke the hurricane. This is how y'all were paying. I do, And we don't have to get into any of that.
Speaker 2: I do hope that everything is safe outside at the stadium, because obviously they've been very vocal that ICE will be checking your tickets.
Speaker 3: Checking your tickets literally at the stadium.
Speaker 2: So I really do pray that everything this does not become violent or a complete fucking spectacle propaganda machine on this whole ship. And this is actually the one time I just kind of hope football Football's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it'll be all right.
Speaker 2: But I do think bad Bunny would definitely do something without vocal. He's been about the entire thing. I don't think he's gonna take this opportunity to now be quiet about his political stances. So you know, you'll have a bunch of thing pieces on Monday morning that need nothing to do with the game.
Speaker 5: I need to go to a Hispanic household to really enjoy the super Bowl, like, I don't want to be with no niggas, Like I need to be with the people who understand what he's saying, Like I need to be that.
Speaker 6: I need that type of energy the way niggas say say things. Tel Fee say cheese, that's my ship. I don't know what he's saying. I didn't sound like he said. He takes the S A T S. That's what I call from here. You're gonna need someone like.
Speaker 4: The way Selfie say cheese. That's all I know is Selfie say cheese. That's all I know.
Speaker 3: Good lun.
Speaker 6: I I.
Speaker 4: I oh ed and ship he owns his I PM definitely doing that by Bunny by bone that buddy bone.
Speaker 3: Do you want to manat up?
Speaker 2: But I'm laughing at Demarics need to like I get you for the for the moment to be around Spanish people, to grab that that feeling. But for them to explain every word to you the way you read the cold ship, I don't know. Just let them enjoy the ship. They don't got to translate.
Speaker 5: Around them to translate. I just know they're going to have the type of energy I want.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I hear. You need to be around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm going to the Bronx. I'm going to watch the game of the Bronx. Can always crib. Yeah, come on, you coming go to town. You ain't coming uptown.
Speaker 2: I'll go uptown.
Speaker 3: I used to go up.
Speaker 2: I used to go uptown for used to.
Speaker 3: Be a crip. You that.
Speaker 2: What's funny. I'm not joking. To stop saying that.
Speaker 3: But you like Wayne, you got the red hair now like Wayne did it used to be crip.
Speaker 2: And your twenty one savage. You dropped your flag? Yeah, like you just on the streets America to drop your drop your flag challenge with Demaricus.
Speaker 4: The Parris You dropped your flag. That's honorable. I respect that. That's honorable. You need to be more. You don't need to be in the streets some more. Baby D put that flag. I would love to see. I wish I could top trave would just see Baby D like when.
Speaker 3: She was nineteen twenty in them streets.
Speaker 4: I just want to see what you could because I know you was all the way a bird.
Speaker 2: I was not a bird at nineteen.
Speaker 3: Wait there was there was a video of BABYD dancing beadfoot outside somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was like her front yard was.
Speaker 5: I was like ten, I was like eleven, ten, eleven, I was young. I for sure was a bird then, but like I was nineteen, was a reformer. It wasn't a bird, was How was you at nineteen? I was always a thug, not a bird. I feel like a bird is different, like bird is like I was never that. Oh okay, I was just like a little hood nigga, like I was using her rade. Yeah, when I was nineteen, I think my name on ig was trapped guy hove Yah, we're going that was my name before it was cool alread done.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hit a baby theraft god.
Speaker 2: Trap do you a mind to tell you what you over? They're doing to the volume everything so funny drop your flag and.
Speaker 3: The streets.
Speaker 5: Movings now and speaking to y'all calling me a bird. I just want to let you know that the for once the comments were on my side.
Speaker 2: They was on Major and Mitch ass you call them bird. No, I'm not.
Speaker 3: Both of them can fight.
Speaker 2: I am not.
Speaker 3: Neither of them would drop their flag.
Speaker 2: Don't come. They would never drop it against women of color, against each other.
Speaker 4: On getting women a good what they were saying in the comments.
Speaker 5: But in the comments they were calling Mitchen Major. They were talking about them because they said that they would stay through cheating and that I feel like that was them being honest. A lot of women won't say that out loud. They were being honest about it.
Speaker 4: All right, Well, Mitch Mitchen Major's on their way now, and we're gonna let them know what they're saying about them. In the comments they on youall ass, yes to MITCHI Major, they gonna be on your ass like that.
Speaker 2: It's because we all know women that have caught keep multiple time, and they will lie.
Speaker 3: Women ain't leave.
Speaker 4: We see them all the time on social when y'all date these football players and these basketball players and these rappers, and they be running out through the mud, get a girl pregnant on y'all, y'all still stay.
Speaker 5: So they lion, it's it's it's the men too. They were calling, like, but this is the thing humans stay through cheating. And I don't even want to make that mintion major.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have mitching major opening dems when they get here and watch how many niggas.
Speaker 7: And yo's good, yo, yo, you free inked week and now that I know, I can cheat on you, of course, But I'm just saying that nigga trust me, niggas don't care.
Speaker 2: And the women that were saying that, I'm sure the women that were the most vocal about their opinion be listening to Beyonce all night after they man cheat, I'm gonna cut up and bruther on you after I forgive you. It's gonna take me some time.
Speaker 3: Women will stay man cheese depending on who the man is.
Speaker 4: I don't know why we got not all women, but I don't judge, Okay, I've never put an old women in one box.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying women win.
Speaker 2: We will know the humans.
Speaker 5: I just feel like that's a human thing, Like that's why it'd be so many men like men are king of I don't want to know.
Speaker 4: I'm not going through no phone. We don't even talk about that because niggas stay when a girl shee too so out here told me like yo, that's yo, yah yo, you cap y, y'all. Niggas, y'all, y'all have seen the video, y'all have seen her getting all kind of ship hello dude.
Speaker 3: And still be right there, like Yo, we could, we could work past. We just promised me you ain't gonna do that again. Promise me you ain't gonna do that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I know. I've talked about depression on this podcast before and possibly being unalive myself at some point. I'm telling you, if I ever go through that, it's because I saw a video that would Oh my god. I could never fathom that seeing the video. I know dudes that I don't you want to put that in the universe for me. I know dudes that stay that would crush me. I'm telling you how pussy I would be in that situation.
Speaker 3: I know dudes.
Speaker 4: I know, dude kill me. I know dudes that stay, they stay, they'll stay through it. Oh my dude, they'll see the video. I knew you was fucking that nigga. Still I knew you was still. Ain't never not waking upbout your sleep, y'all? Ain't never mind man anyway, waking about your sleep for a video time? No, of course, sorry, I forgot we is Potter woking about your sleep because I've seen the video you knocked.
Speaker 3: You're not.
Speaker 4: There's no way you think you're waking up. You doing a duet with Elvis? Is you Elvis Tupac? All y'all on the scene your album dropping? If I go through your phone while and see you sucking and humping on another man.
Speaker 2: I promise you Mall's cousin's going to showup me your sleep and say I'm coming from God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm here to get you like they can't even Are you crazy?
Speaker 4: You're not waking. That's the way the most peaceful transition out of your life. You didn't even know you dead. You ain't gonna have no clue. Smooth, quick, clean, easy, all right, man, let's get out of here. Listen, man, Jake Cole, don't disappoint me, please, because I don't want to come.
Speaker 3: In here and hate your album. I'm looking forward to enjoying your album.
Speaker 2: Bully pushed back because of it. Bully pushed back, Kanye got got out the way. You gotta go to Israel. Super Bowl Sunday. It's gonna be a good weekend, good entertaining weekend. Can we go get hookah?
Speaker 3: I don't do hukah. You know that.
Speaker 5: But you be around bitches that do hookah? Why when I'm the bitch, don't want to be around me?
Speaker 3: Who last Sunday you was on camera.
Speaker 2: You just meat I meet out doing hookah?
Speaker 3: No, I wasn't.
Speaker 4: Oh when Trevor, Yeah, but that that wasn't. My boy from LA that's not in New York often came to town and Trey you smoke hooka, said Trey, are you okay? Do you need help?
Speaker 2: You should be a fucking the face of a date if you could dunk like that. Native side effects are fine? Oh man, all right, we'll talk to y'all soon. Be safe, be blessed.
Speaker 3: I'm that nigga.
Speaker 2: He's just ginger peace, happy fall off eve No Willie Eno