Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. I'm Tim Stanebeck along with Carol Masser with us IS Bloomberg News. Acutis reporter and deputy team leader for US Equity is Carmen Reinikey, Carmen. We got to start with the IPO, the big one today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Medline biggest IPO of the year, six point twenty six billion is huge. So the stock is I'm just going to try to calculate it live. The stock is of about thirty five percent right now from its IPO prices, trading at about thirty nine dollars per share. IPO was twenty nine, So we're seeing, you know, just lots of enthusiast math.
Speaker 4: There By the way, well done, nice math.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'm not gonna lie I have a calculatory as a professor. If I made it sound like she was, like I prepared, but I did not do it in my head.
Speaker 4: Okay, but listen, a good debut, right. Obviously, the pricing was right, investors were into it on a day where the markets are down. So that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very solid start from Medline. Should we switch to part of the market that's not doing so hot today?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Where do you want to go? All right?
Speaker 3: All right, let's look at Oracle. This is ticker o RCL. So shares are down about five percent right now, the most since December twelfth, but this is looking like the lowest since June eleventh, intra day. So there's just been a lot of nervousness around this company and sort of the latest thing is that it's said while final negotiations on a deal for a project in Michigan are on schedule, they don't include Blue Oul Capital, which has been involved in the financing of a lot of other data centers.
Speaker 4: It's a longtime partner of Oracles, so it's interesting to see them pull out or pull back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. So shares not looking so great for Oracle. It's had such a long fall and we're actually watching for it to go negative on the year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's only up about seven and a half percent. Go back what a few.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go to some months September nine, September tenth, right down more than forty percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like really rough, we're next. And video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so in videos having a sell off today as well, about three and a half percent, which isn't the biggest number, but this accounts for almost one hundred and fifty billion dollars of market value. So what we're seeing is that it's probably reacting to use that open AIS and discussions to raise at least ten billion and from Amazon to use its chips. So this just you know, adds some competition to Nvidia, and you know, it's just we're seeing some broad based weakness across the AI trade today in general, and in video is kind of always the leader there.
Speaker 1: What's interesting is we're also seeing the companies that have benefited from the AI trade that are not you know, AI focused companies exactly, energy providers, builders of data centers. They're taking a big hit today too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they all are. It's really across across the board, even some of the big gainers.
Speaker 4: And video is down about seventeen percent from late October. I mean, it's still got a decent gain on the year. I mean it's still up almost thirty twenty almost twenty eight percent to be close to exact, but we've definitely seen a retrenchment in that name. So yeah, I feel like every time we would talk about like competition to end video, people would be like, yeah, there's plenty to go around, There's gonna be lots of demand. But if I don't know, as you get more players.
Speaker 3: I think there's also just so much nervousness right now. And we also just had, you know, the earnings reports from Broadcom that didn't look good. There's Micron tonight, so people are just really watching this space to see what's what's going to happen next.
Speaker 1: You got one more for us?
Speaker 3: All right? Yes, I have Lenar tick er l E N. So this is down nearly five percent right now. The company gave first a first quarter forecast for orders, deliveries, and margins that all fell below Wall Street expectations, signals that there's just strains on the housing market in general, even with a lower interest rate. Some of its fourth quarter line items also fell below expectations, including orders in the margins.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live. Catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.