Speaker 1: Hey, folks, it's Lyle.
Speaker 2: Before we get into the episode, I wanted to talk to you guys about a new thing I'm doing where you can help support my lizard endeavors by becoming a premium member of this podcast over at Therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com. Premium members, or gek Legends, as I call them, we'll be able to get every new and existing episode of Therapy Gecko completely ad free. They'll also get a bonus podcast episode once a month, a bonus live show episode once a month from all of the live shows I've been doing around the world, a member's only live stream once a month. Plus you'll also support my ability to continue, hopefully doing this podcast for a long time, doing it around the world, and also supporting my ability to occasionally go eat a slice of pizza. Go to Therapy Gecko dot supercast dot com or find the link in the episode description to become a gek legend.
Speaker 1: Today. All right, let's get into the episode.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Hi, no fucking way.
Speaker 1: Fucking way, dude, it's me. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh dude, not much man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just got off work fucking chilling with my fiance. I have nine cats, I don't know if I talked to the screener or whatever earlier, but uh, what's up with you? Man?
Speaker 1: You have nine cats?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: I do?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 4: It started with three and then my girlfriend, well my fiance, she moved in. She has a munchkin cat. And yeah, from there, my best friend Taylor, he called me up and was like, hey, dude, I found these fucking kittens in my project car. And I was like, all right, well, we'll come check them out.
Speaker 3: And then when we got there, we were like, wait, I want.
Speaker 2: You to put a pin in the start your your friend found kittens in his car.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So he like does like work on cars and stuff like that with my other buddy, And apparently there was like a cat in the area that had some kittens and just like left it in the car.
Speaker 1: So he bought a car without knowing that there were kittens in it.
Speaker 4: No no, no, no no. He was working on the car in a garage and.
Speaker 3: He like got there after work one day.
Speaker 4: Oh once it check, yeah, and he found like, okay.
Speaker 1: They've found themselves in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I still can't believe I'm on the line with you right now.
Speaker 3: That's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Wait, so and so you just took all of them. I'm sorry, what so you just took all these cats?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So the initial the initial idea was like, Okay, I'm just gonna take care of him and then foster a map. But then it kind of devolved into this situation of I guess I'm a crazy cat person because, uh, I fucking like every day during my lunch break at work, I work as an administrative assistant at this law firm and every day I go and uh, i'd have to bottle feed them and stuff like that. And my girlfriend, well, my fiance, she's a she's a nurse. So together we make we make a decent salary so we can afford it.
Speaker 5: It's just like when.
Speaker 4: I tell people I have nine cats, they're like, oh my god, this guy's fucking crazy. But realistically, I you know, they're they're well, they're well capped.
Speaker 1: Do you have Okay, which one? And look, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: You can be honest about this because cats don't understand English, so you can feel.
Speaker 5: Free you say that.
Speaker 1: Which one is your which one is your favorite?
Speaker 3: That's fucked up, man, They.
Speaker 1: Were not They're not gonna know, dude, which one is your favorite.
Speaker 4: I don't know that I could rank them, dude, Okay, I put like, okay, ummm, my absolute favorite one is this Siamese cat who's like sixteen pounds.
Speaker 3: He was the second cat I ever got. He Uh he's a little special, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Uh, I don't know if I could say that, But take from.
Speaker 3: That what you will, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Uh, but he's very loyal. He acts almost like a dog.
Speaker 1: Dogs kind of are just dumb cats.
Speaker 4: You know, they say dogs are smarter than cats, But I don't know that I believe that because you know, cats know how to use the bathroom correctly when they're like fucking the size of your hands?
Speaker 5: Do they really?
Speaker 2: I feel like, uh, well don't they if they knew how to use a dog, if they knew how to use a bathroom correctly, why would they?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I see where you're going with this.
Speaker 3: Okay, So why would they need a litter box? They use the litter box correctly.
Speaker 4: But I do know people who have trained their cats.
Speaker 7: To you is a toilet?
Speaker 1: Is that true?
Speaker 3: That's that is factually accurate?
Speaker 1: Well, what's your name again?
Speaker 4: So I didn't even say that my name is Corey Corey Corey.
Speaker 2: Well, Corey, let me ask you a question. Is there anything in particular that you wanted to talk about. We can still we can keep talking about cats if you want to turk cats.
Speaker 1: Oh, let me ask you this. Let me ask you this. Let me ask you this. Are you planning on having a child a little and will the child the cats?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, so that's a that's a good one. Me and my fiance are not really into the idea of kids, so I mean, that's just not an option for us.
Speaker 3: I guess you could say so, like.
Speaker 4: I guess, you know, at some point, maybe the idea of adoption would be on the table, but I don't see that kids would ever be on the equation.
Speaker 3: So when we got offered these.
Speaker 4: Cats, we were like, well, we're not gonna have kids, so you know.
Speaker 3: Fuck it.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's a perfect equation for this, but I feel like nine cats is like pretty much it's pretty much equal to one kid, maybe even maybe even more than one kid.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, If anything, it's it's cost you know, because I've done the math.
Speaker 3: It's it's way cheaper than a kid, Like at least half off.
Speaker 1: How much okay, how much money per cat? Are we talking? How much money per cat per per month? Are we talking?
Speaker 4: Oh that's tough.
Speaker 3: What would you say, man? Yeah, maybe like per cat? Yeah, fifty per cat.
Speaker 4: I'd probably fifty to sixty per cat. All right, It's like, come on, bro, I'm a fucking political science major.
Speaker 3: Don't ask me math question.
Speaker 2: Oh when you said, oh come on, bro, I thought you were getting upset with me for not knowing that. And I was about to be I was about to say.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 2: I was about to agree with you. I was about agree with you. I should know what five times nine is. I was about agree with you. I got to thank you for putting me in my place for not knowing math, because you know, I'm an adult.
Speaker 1: I should know what five times nine is.
Speaker 5: Dude, I'm right there with you anyway.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, okay, so back to what you want. You said you was there anything you wanted to talk about in particular besides cats?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I guess the question would be, what did you do before this?
Speaker 1: What did I do before this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I'm just curious because I kind of came across your your entire thing by accident, you know, like I've had friends who watched it, you know, since the beginning of when you started all this, and I'm just curious how you kind of got into the whole, you know, Dick, because I mean, honestly, it's impressive.
Speaker 3: It's random, and.
Speaker 4: It's like, I'm just curious how you came into that, and like what you did.
Speaker 2: Before, Well, thanks man, I appreciate that. I I mean before this. I let's see what. I started doing this in the summer of twenty twenty and like, shit, I mean six, I started doing this like six months after I got out of college.
Speaker 1: Pretty much.
Speaker 2: I used to, like, I mean, I used to have been doing stand up comedy and fucking making movies and shit since I was.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, so when you say you did stand up, you know, I think a lot of people want that platform to be able to express themselves and like give their own kind of take on it. But I feel like a lot of people try to like imitate the style of other people instead of just express it themselves in a way that's kind of like, and I guess I can tie into a lot like everything, Like the idea of being unique is inherently you know complex. So how did you, like, I guess, for lack of a better phrase, get the balls to do that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's funny you say that, because why, I started doing stand up when I was in high school. So I started when I was like sixteen, and I quit when I was like twenty two. And for the first half of my time doing stand up, I was just I was pretty much imitating Hannibal Buriss. And then the second half of me doing stand up, I was imitating Norm McDonald.
Speaker 5: So yeah, man, well you were right.
Speaker 1: I mean I was pretty much I was. I was just doing, you.
Speaker 2: Know, rip off Norm McDonald's shit. So, you know, I mean, it's funny. I won't shut the fuck up about going on this tour, but it's funny because I had quit doing stand up comedy.
Speaker 1: It's so funny I had. So I'll tell you this.
Speaker 2: I was in college and I was like at a I was at this comedy show and like I wasn't on the show, but like I was there just to hang out, and I met that I saw this other comedian there who I knew, who was also just there hanging out but not on the show.
Speaker 1: And I said to him, I was like.
Speaker 2: Man, isn't it nice to just like hang out and enjoy the evening and not have to go on stage and like perform. And he looked at me like I was crazy. This comedian who wasn't on the show. He looked at me and he was like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: You're a com as. I always want to be on stage. Why do you think I'm doing this? I always want to be on stage telling jokes every night that I can. And that's when I realized that I couldn't do it because I was like, how old was he? He was a little bit older than me, but anyway, I was like, I was just like, oh, if I don't feel like that the way that this guy does, then I'm not gonna, you know, make it.
Speaker 1: And I should.
Speaker 2: Honestly, if I don't feel that way about this, why am I even doing it? If you know, if I'm not like, oh, I always want to.
Speaker 5: You know, that's really good.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of people, a lot of people, you know, they get told this idea of like, if you're not passionate about it, or you're not doing something you enjoy, why are you doing it?
Speaker 3: And if you're not gonna be the best at what you're doing, then why why do it?
Speaker 4: And I think that ties into like, you know, the whole capitalistic and great and imbumement and within the education system.
Speaker 2: But all right, now you're getting all right now, now you're now, you're now, you're going all over the place. But but but anyway, I I I wouldn't, I don't.
Speaker 1: This story has nothing to do with capitalism. This is just a story of my whatever.
Speaker 2: But I but I remember I walked home that night just fucking depressed because my whole entire fucking life was about like trying to do stand up and all my friends were from stand up and everything, and I was like, well, shit, I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I don't know how I'm gonna what I'm gonna do anymore.
Speaker 2: I'd like giving up, giving up, And now I'm doing these fucking live shows, which is like insane. It's a weird roundabout way back to it. But anyway, yeah, I mean I was, I was in college.
Speaker 4: School, okay, Yeah, No, I was just curious how you kind of came into it. I think that's, you know, kind of it's kind of informative really that you know, you felt that way. I think a lot of people go through something similar in terms of, you know, the whole fuck this, So I'm just gonna give up.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 4: I felt that way about, like, you know, law school before I just was like, fuck this, I'm just gonna work at at law firms instead of getting all.
Speaker 3: His debt, you know.
Speaker 4: So I came back into it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's weird. It's very weird. I was thinking about it.
Speaker 4: The part that interests me the most morse because it's like, I do think it's cool that you did stand up, but I think that probably gives you like a background and you know, appealing to the different ways of framing a conversation with people. But like, how did you come how'd you come about like the idea of this streaming? Like I heard you say one time, You're like, I'm Green Oprah, and I was like, oh my god, this guy's a fucking genius.
Speaker 2: Oh well I said that. I hope, Oh god, I said that in jest. I hope I'm not Green Oprah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be Green Oprah.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm sure you don't. I'm sure.
Speaker 1: How do I I just fucking around.
Speaker 2: I don't have like a cool story, Honestly, I just it's really just kind of fucking around, uh, fucking around on Reddit.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, that's even better.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I wish I.
Speaker 1: Had a cool story.
Speaker 2: I wish I I sometimes as I tell people that a gecko visited me in a burning bush.
Speaker 1: But that's some story.
Speaker 3: Dream right there.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but no, the story of me has nothing to do with the story of me being a gecko. It has nothing to do with with capitalism or with you know, the the you know, whatever is going on in uh, you know, between Israel and Palestine.
Speaker 1: It's a fully insular thing.
Speaker 4: What were you saying, So, if you had to choose a spirit animal, would you say it is the ge.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna ask me if I had to choose a side between Israel and Palestine.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you didn't because I don't have an answer.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I never do I have.
Speaker 1: A spirit animal.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like the you know again, all my all my realizations about this whole thing have come after the fact. They weren't like, oh, I you know, like talking to people, or I like trying to be funny or any of that stuff. It all came after the fact that I was like, oh yeah, this thing that I fell into makes sense looking backwards, but I don't know. I like, like, I feel like I'm a sloth. I feel very slothy.
Speaker 1: What's your fucking.
Speaker 3: Dude, that's tough.
Speaker 4: I'd say either the raccoon or the fucking or the sloth man.
Speaker 1: Either the raccoon or the sloth.
Speaker 3: Maybe a mixture of boat mhm.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like I I feel like you learned about me, which you got me to talk about myself. I try to avoid talking about Yeah.
Speaker 4: I've never seen that happen. Actually, that was kind of the goal, to be honest.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You have this inviting, stoner energy that that caused me to share.
Speaker 4: Well, i'll give you that. I'll give you that I am baked as a cake.
Speaker 1: My god, Oh you didn't have to tell me.
Speaker 3: That's fucked up. Everyone's like, dude, you saw I crushed the turtle man.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 2: You know? What is a genre of TikTok video that I've been really enjoying that's been coming up is people go to the Turtle Talk attraction at at at at Disney World, which is like where you can like they have like an animated like like an animated kind of digital puppet of of of crush the turtle and like it'll talk back to you, and like kids will talk to it and ship and it has really good responses for things.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen like it's like a parrot almost, but it's a turtle.
Speaker 2: You are very stoned right now. Yes, what the hell was I gonna say?
Speaker 1: What the hell is I gonna? What is your name?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Corey?
Speaker 1: Corey? Did I learn anything about you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: And I did? I learned that you have nine cats? And you learned that I have?
Speaker 3: You know that you know I have nine cats? And Uh? That's about man?
Speaker 2: Is there anything else that you want to know about me or that you want to tell me about you?
Speaker 1: Before we go?
Speaker 3: I guess how often do you smell?
Speaker 2: Lee? I mean for me, it's.
Speaker 3: Every day everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I'm at a point where I'm never high, like like like.
Speaker 1: If you're like you have never seen me high? Like I don't. I don't get stoned and go on streat.
Speaker 4: No way, dude, There's been like two or three episodes on YouTube where you look roasted as fucking can be.
Speaker 2: You sounds so fucking funny, man, I no, I You've never seen me high before. I don't get high befo before I go on stream or stage or out to do interviews or any that stuff.
Speaker 1: I couldn't. I wouldn't. I wouldn't be able to function as a person.
Speaker 3: No, I understand that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I also.
Speaker 2: Probably I mean I'm a I'm a I'm a pretty big stoner, right, I get high. I probably also get high every day, which I don't know if I should do that, but uh, it's hard to like, I don't know, it's I always forget with weed. But like, you know how they there was a big campaign against you know, people have been campaigning against cigarettes, like that they're bad for you.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: The other day I was like, honestly, like, if you're going to take an evil corporation to work for, go work at Big Tobacco. You know what I'm saying, Like, I mean, there's so much money in it, dude, And like, if you're at least donating to like these fucks.
Speaker 3: This sounds so evil.
Speaker 4: I sound like an evil character fucking lobbying for like the generation to like whatever you have to.
Speaker 2: You have to balance out your anti capitalist rant with some nice.
Speaker 4: Well, well it wasn't anti capitalist. What I was getting at by that. My man was you didn't feel the same level of desire as that guy.
Speaker 2: So you know, I'm just, I'm just, I'm just joking.
Speaker 3: I know you're bout you're both.
Speaker 1: What is your name, Corey? Corey?
Speaker 2: Okay to answer your question, I am, but I forgot that, Like I mean, smoking is bad for you, no matter what you're smoking. It's like people will try to adamantly defend it and like I don't and I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I I smoke weed every day, but I just it's.
Speaker 3: Here's the real fucking question.
Speaker 4: If you love sugar, why the funk aren't you just on the edibles.
Speaker 1: I don't like edibles because I can't.
Speaker 3: I haven't got some fire, dude. I'm telling you. They got some ship out there that feels.
Speaker 4: Almost like a migrant as of mushrooms when you eat that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't like that. I don't like that, well, it's too powerful for me. And also I don't like that you kind.
Speaker 2: Of buy the ticket and you take a riot with with like actually with like a vapor or a joint or something like you can kind of portion it out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it's like it's like play as you go, yeah.
Speaker 1: Play as you go exactly. But I'm I'm trying to smoke.
Speaker 2: I'm not actively trying, but it would be nice if I didn't smoke weed every day.
Speaker 1: I've had a couple of makes don't make it. I don't make it a point to smoke weed every day, but it just kind.
Speaker 4: Of you ever likeke cigarettes and stuff like that before, like.
Speaker 1: Uh, ev no, I'm not. I do.
Speaker 2: I do a very annoying thing every once in a while. If I'm with somebody who's smoking a cigarette.
Speaker 5: You'll what no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I will this is worse. I will ask them for a hit of their cigarette. That's that's all I want.
Speaker 4: I don't you know you say you say that it's super top. How old are you?
Speaker 1: I'm twenty five?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, that's about Yeah, that's that's pretty common. I'd say behavior for around that edge.
Speaker 1: What just smoking a hit of someone's cigarette?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 4: My friends used to be like that all the time, and they'd steal my fucking lighters.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Any chance they got.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 5: Twenty nine?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 3: But I look like I'm like nineteen.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: Well, look state State. Oh my god, I suck. I forgot your name. It's Corey.
Speaker 2: Corey.
Speaker 5: Stay young, all right, dude, forever young.
Speaker 2: B guy, is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 3: Buy Malady NFTs?
Speaker 1: Buy? What are malady NFTs?
Speaker 4: Oh? Dude? Put them on game Therapy, Geca Muladi's Remelia and fucking Schizo posters.
Speaker 2: Dude, do you are the absolute last person I thought would end the call by talking about NFTs.
Speaker 4: I like to mix it up, you know what I'm saying. Hopefully we get to have another another meeting, my guy.
Speaker 2: I respect that. I respect you know what. I love any person where you don't. Some people you can kind of predict how they're gonna feel about certain things or what they're going to say next.
Speaker 1: But I not you. You're a wild card and I appreciate.
Speaker 3: That about Oh dude, you got no idea? Man, it was pleasure talking to you, my guy.
Speaker 1: Hey, you two, you take care you too, Buzz.
Speaker 2: NFTs, Big Tobacco and cats.
Speaker 1: We're really doing it.
Speaker 5: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, who is this?
Speaker 6: My name is Janessa.
Speaker 4: How are you.
Speaker 1: H I'm okay? How are you Genessa?
Speaker 6: I'm doing kod I just funnest say, I've been watching you since the twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Okay, you remind me a lot with my brother.
Speaker 6: Actually that's why I think I watch you a lot.
Speaker 1: Uh what's your what's your brother like?
Speaker 6: Well, you have more of his personality. He's a mechanic. He's working on bass though. Yeah, he's in mechanic. He plays video games a lot. He collects machetes and knives, not in a weird way, but more of a.
Speaker 1: Yeah in your opinion.
Speaker 2: In your opinion, what differentiates collecting machetes and knives in a weird way versus just regular collecting them? Is it the intent?
Speaker 1: I suppose?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Are you collecting the machetes and knives to kill bores? And if you are, is it because you're a hunter and you genuinely need to kill the bores for you know, sustenance or just because you know, I don't know you you like killing bores?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: That was a complicated question. Let's talk more about you, okay, Genessa. Yeah, what's your life like?
Speaker 1: Janessa?
Speaker 6: I was pretty mellow. I like at Walmart, I live with my boyfriend. I don't do much.
Speaker 2: Now I want to know more about working at Walmart. I don't think I've talked to anyone on the stream as far as I know who's worked at Walmart. And I have my idea of what can I ask you?
Speaker 1: What state you're in? Is that too much personal information?
Speaker 6: No, I'm in Newtah. I was the one who asked if you if you've been to Utah before, and you said you have?
Speaker 2: But oh, yes, you asked me. I was just while I was just in Utah. I was just in Salt Lake City. A lot of Mormons there did are you? Are you a Mormon?
Speaker 6: Ok?
Speaker 1: So you work at a Walmart in Utah? Is Utah? What is Utah? What is a Walmart in Utah? Like the paint, the paint the scene for me, I'm curious.
Speaker 6: Well, there's very different kinds. Some are nice, somewhat a little trashy. I want to say the one I work in it's pretty decent. It's in a nice place where there's nice people. It really just depends on where you live at I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: Okay, how long have you been working at this Walmart for?
Speaker 6: We're about seven eight months now. I transferred from the West Valley one. That one was okay. It was a neighborhood Walmart, so it wasn't too bad. But people there suck.
Speaker 1: Why did the people at the West Valley Walmart suck?
Speaker 6: Very sassy with the attitude and always picking on you if they didn't like you, talking round your back blah blah blahs. There's a little drama that I didn't necessarily enjoy, so secluded myself out of it.
Speaker 2: Wait, so what did you transfer specifically because of all the drama going on?
Speaker 6: No? Actually, I lived with a with my best friend. She was pregnant, and she asked me to move in with theory to help her around, along with her mom and her boyfriend. And when I got there and I got my job, they told me that was going to be nine hundred bucks for a one bedroom in the bathroom, and they said it included groceries. But I didn't really eat this kind of food they ate.
Speaker 1: So I was wait a minute, you got whit?
Speaker 2: So was nine hundred bucks to live with your friends in in in one of the bedrooms?
Speaker 1: M h not a one bedroom?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay?
Speaker 1: That trip me, tiny little room okay.
Speaker 2: And and they and they were making and they said, you chipped in for groceries and everyone kind of fed off the same groceries.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's not a bad deal.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, it was pretty nice. But two of the people were only paying four hundred. So I I want to say and that you as fair because I felt like I was being taken advantage of a little bit. And I you know, I feel bad, but I'm striving now, paying off my credit card. I paid off the loan a while ago.
Speaker 2: And so so do you did you make more money at the new Walmart than at the at the West Valley one?
Speaker 6: So I need more of the West Valley because I was doing overnights so at like ten am to seven or eight am.
Speaker 1: I wannesday Oh so ten pm am?
Speaker 2: Yes, man, I have to I really I want to know more about the vibe of a Walmart in suburban.
Speaker 1: Utah at three o'clock in the morning. Who is there?
Speaker 6: Well, I work with my boyfriend's sister and half of his family, so.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't really talk to many people. I just do what I do.
Speaker 3: There was a drama.
Speaker 6: There's one lady that causes you a lot of drama them.
Speaker 1: I will say that was it a patron or somebody.
Speaker 6: Working there, someone who works there?
Speaker 2: Why was what kind of drama was she causing? If you if you don't want to, if you don't mind sharing, no, of course.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So she's been complaining about doing her work. She's a Mexican lady, not to be in any type of you know, like I want to say it, okay, now, yeah, mid fifties, always complaining about her work, talking bad about people and just not really trying to be a team player and instead of being the glama queensicuess I guess.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this lady seems to have a negative attitude about just you know, uh wherever she's at. What was your attitude about uh working at Walmart? Like, how did you feel every day in general?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 6: I do stalking, So usually every day it's different because they'll need to do candy or in the back and pull some palette out or do price verification, which is my job. It's not hard, but I do it four days a week and then on Thursdays I get the top sucked down and that's usually make three day where I can actually stretch my ladies and walk around.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: So you were not in a patron facing roles you didn't have, Like you didn't have to deal with whoever the hell is going to Walmart at three o'clock in the morning. Spoiler alert, it's me getting candy. But I don't know who else.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean I don't live in.
Speaker 2: Utah, But I mean did you did you walk out on the floor or were you mainly in the back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I walk out on the floor. I'm in all the departments. So what price favorcation is is? I had to scan the tags, all of them on the shelves to make sure they're right to write great price and if they're not, then and I had to reprint them and put them out and then log it, write all the numbers down and which one was the prices and.
Speaker 1: Who's why?
Speaker 2: But I want to know, Like you know, you've talked a little bit about your co workers.
Speaker 1: There's the fifty year old lady who hates her life.
Speaker 2: Who's Who's who's hanging out in this Walmart at three am?
Speaker 1: What are the people that what are they usually there to get?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: Uh, I don't believe we open at three We're not a twenty four hour walmart.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, you're there. You're in the back stock, and they're not. There's not folks walking in there at three am.
Speaker 6: You know, I do dacious now, So okay, yeah, what kinds of people are are hanging around the walmart? Usually old people, A lot of old people, some kids when school gets out or on the weekend.
Speaker 1: Do you do you ever talk to the old.
Speaker 6: People sometimes when they need help, I'll let them know they need anything, to let me know, and they have something good, I'll mention. It'd be like, oh, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: When they have something good, tell me about the last thing an old person mentions to you that was good that you said was awesome.
Speaker 6: So it was with Peeps. We were selling Easter candy and he asks me which one was better because he had a watermelon one and a doctor Pepper one. I was like, well, my boyfriend likes adptor pepper one. The flavor is very I mean, you can tell it's doctor Peppe by ha slavor. So I let him know and then he's like, oh, maybe i'll tape that one buy myself.
Speaker 2: Then you know, what's funny to me is that these people are asking you about the products in the Walmart as if you have samples every product in the Walmart and then they were correct. You had sampled both the both the watermelon and the doctor Pepper.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not the watermelon, just the doctor Pepper one.
Speaker 1: How were they because a doctor Pepper peeps are like absolutely the kind of thing that I would have.
Speaker 6: You're pretty good. I'm not a peep fan. My boyfriend is. I bought him like three he has some of the pantry right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: You were able to give good advice to an old person about doctor Pepper peeps.
Speaker 1: But you know what you know how you know how people are?
Speaker 2: Like, Man, when I reach like eighty, I'm just gonna do Heroin because fuck it.
Speaker 1: Like that's how I think. That's how I feel about doctor Pepper peeps.
Speaker 2: Is when I'm eighty, that's going to be my entire diet is doctor Pepper peeps, and I'll have died doing what I love, which is.
Speaker 1: Eating crazy things.
Speaker 2: Tell me, I want to I want to know more about you. What's your goal in life? What is your Do you have a do you have an aspiration of some kind? Do you have hopes and dreams?
Speaker 6: It's a good question. I don't think about that often. Actually, I've just been focusing on work. I don't know what I want to do. I had plans when I was in high school, but that was about four or three years ago. So I'm I'm just working trying to find my path, and hopefully I'll find it soon because me and I both been there getting her own partner, and hopefully I can figure out then.
Speaker 2: What what were your hopes and dreams when you were in high school?
Speaker 6: I wanted to join the military. I went to a military school and everything, and then I wanted to be a nurse in the military. And then once people are telling me that it was so hard, Oh, I don't know if it would be a good fit, I kind of just dripped it away and started focusing on myself.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Do you do you still have desire to join the military or are you you know, I was gonna say, working at Walmart at three o'clock in the morning sounds more like the military than the military.
Speaker 6: I mean, I do think about it sometimes every now and then I don't know what to do by the time I'm like twenty five, maybe, But other than that, I don't know.
Speaker 2: What do you Aside from do you have spiritual goals. Do you have emotional goals?
Speaker 1: Do you have?
Speaker 4: I guess what are they?
Speaker 6: I don't know? Okay, I do, but starting to explain it. I just like keeping my brow and clean. That's a goal that makes me feel relief for getting more out is a work that's also releast, it gives me pleasure what I feel accomplished, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm inspired by this, by the way, because I'm out here like egging you on for some weird spacey ayahuasca inspired answer, and you gave me something that's grounded, and I'm inspired by that because I'm like, you know, I feel like I could ground my thinking a bit better and you know, clean my own fucking room and have that be my uh my goal.
Speaker 1: So you've you've inspired me with this, are you?
Speaker 7: Are you?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: Am I inspired?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: I'm not just fucking with you. Do you think I'm fucking with you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 6: I just I don't know you could.
Speaker 5: I don't know, No, I am? I am.
Speaker 1: What did you clean your room today?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 6: I did I cleanly? I did thetis.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm actually I'm streaming at my house right now.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: You can if I literally you can see in the frame all of the trash that's lying around. That's how much I've been not cleaning my room. Is that I didn't even tidy up for this fucking street. I usually am in the sky or the clouds, but now I'm breaking the illusion and I'm in. Let's see what kind of trash is lying around. There's a fucking plastic bags everywhere that used to have ah.
Speaker 1: Fucking weed in them and stuff. Anyway, No, you have inspired me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I'm gonna throw out those plastic bags and that'll be my first step toward enlightenment.
Speaker 6: There you go. Trash is always sister steps to cleaning your room.
Speaker 1: What is your name again?
Speaker 6: My name is.
Speaker 2: Janessa, Janessa Jenessa. Is there anything else you want to say to the people of the computer before we go?
Speaker 6: Ah, you know what, this is my first time being on. I was very nervous. My legs got a little shaky and weak. I was almost I'm walking around now I'm pacing and I'm so excited and I appreciate it very much.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you very much, and you have a good night. And you've inspired me to both clean my room and once I clean my room, I am going to.
Speaker 1: Reward myself with some doctor Pepper peeps. Yes, if I can find them, and can.
Speaker 6: I say one we're see?
Speaker 1: Of course you can.
Speaker 6: I would love to give a shout out to my brother Popeye. He's the one I looked up to the most who gives me that inspiration every day, and I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I would do with that in it's his name really Popeye.
Speaker 6: His name Benjamin, but pop Oh, don't.
Speaker 1: Say, don't lie to me. Tell me his name is really Popeye?
Speaker 6: All right, Popeye?
Speaker 5: W are good?
Speaker 1: That is exactly what I wanted. Well why did they call him Popeye? Just I'm curious.
Speaker 6: Well, when he was a baby, he was really tunky and the rolls on his arm made it look like he had muscles, so it would call him Popeye.
Speaker 2: Well I'm honored that I remind you of somebody named Popeye. That's pretty cool, all right, Jenness, So you have a the rest of the night.
Speaker 1: Thank you for calling.
Speaker 6: All right, Thank you you too.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I look like spinach.
Speaker 5: Hey, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm okay, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm doing great? Well?
Speaker 1: What is your name, sir?
Speaker 5: I'm Quincon Quentin Quenton like the director.
Speaker 7: But my dad says, like the prison like San Quenton in California.
Speaker 1: There's a there's a Quentin prison in California.
Speaker 5: Yes, San Quentson.
Speaker 1: Is that a famous prison?
Speaker 7: It is a famous prison. I think a bunch of criminals have been sent to San Quentin.
Speaker 1: Who are there?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: Like famous criminals?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 7: Like none that I can name off the top of my head. But I know it's like got a lot of death throat inmates. I'm not actually named after San Quentin, but my dad just jokes around and said, what I'm named after San Quentin. It's actually a middle name.
Speaker 1: But wait, su san Quentin is a song by Nickelback. Actually, do you know this?
Speaker 7: I did not know that. That's funny.
Speaker 2: San Quentin Prison. I'm looking this up. I don't usually look things up, and I'm looking this up. San Quentin. Oh, it's California's oldest prison. It's the oldest prison in California. Let's see a current notable inmates. Wayne adam Ford, convicted of murder and sentenced to death in two thousand and six.
Speaker 1: Oh, he didn't even He's not even dead yet.
Speaker 5: They just he's just hanging out roa he's.
Speaker 1: Just hanging out anyway, what are you doing? What's going on?
Speaker 5: I get you. I just wanted to call in.
Speaker 3: And share.
Speaker 7: I guess kind of an unusual story that you might find interesting.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm a fan of the unusual.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I guess I'll just start the beginning of a story and I'll try to fill in any gaps that I might miss. So I went to college up in Burlington, Vermont, so way way way up by like the Canadian border, in like twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, and like really quickly started to hate it. I like fell him, kind of fell in to the wrong crowd, was doing the wrong things, wasn't really paying attention in school. I was doing a terrible job in school. And then I met this girl who was like in the room below me, and we got together. We really fell in love, We really cared for each other. We got together like right at the end of her freshman year and going into our sophomore year, we were like, this school is kind of a.
Speaker 5: Scam, some money stuck. We don't want to be here.
Speaker 7: Anymore, don't want this to be dropped out. And we were just hanging out in Burlington Vermont without going to school, and we're just kind of hanging out.
Speaker 5: It's just a terrible thing to do.
Speaker 1: So so you so you meet this girl what in the dorms? You said?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was literally like the room right below me.
Speaker 2: Okay, And so you guys are just you drop out? Do you drop out after a freshman year?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Like the summer after a freshman year.
Speaker 1: All right, and you're hanging out in Burlington, Vermont.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then we get jobs working in kitchens. So she's working as like a dishwasher somewhere. I'm working at a dishwashers another spot, and we like work our way up as like prep cooks. So we're like prep cooks at different kitchens. And over the summer, we like fall in love with food. We really fall in love with cooking. And we're like kind of falling falling more in love with each other over the summer, and like as the winter comes, and I don't know if you've ever been to Burlington, but the winter in Burlington it's terrible. Doesn't matter like how many layers you have on or how many blankets you have over you, you're going to be cold. It's terrible up there.
Speaker 2: I've been to Burlington coat factory and now and now that you mention it, I now I get why somebody was inspired to make a coat factory there because they were, like, it's so cold here, people are gonna need coats.
Speaker 5: Terrible.
Speaker 3: It's a terrible place to live.
Speaker 7: But anyway, so.
Speaker 5: We decided to get married in the winter of twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: So it was excuse me, before the pandemic. We decided to get married New Year's Eve twenty twenty. So it makes our anti very super super easy, really easy to count. And it was just like five of our friends, our pets, and we just like went to the courthouse and got it signed.
Speaker 5: Your parents, what.
Speaker 1: You what about your pets were at your wedding.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we didn't have like cats and dogs. We just had one big ball python. So like we had the python like around our necks while we were like reading our vows and signing the papers and everything.
Speaker 1: You read your vows with a python around your neck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but not at like a real wedding ceremony. It was in our living room with like four of our friends.
Speaker 5: That's got who was the officiant for this, our friend.
Speaker 7: Who we ordained on their car ride up there, you can just like get ordained online.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, do you do you have photos of this? This sounds kind of rad.
Speaker 7: Oh, we we got a bunch of photos.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And then my actual favorite part is you can see the progression. So you see everybody walking up the driveway, getting into the house, us doing the ceremony, and then everybody going out to the porch and smoking a shit ton of weed right after.
Speaker 2: This sounds like of trippy wedding if I was stoned and I was seeing like two people getting married with a fucking python. So to the python is long enough? Is the python long enough that it goes around both of you guys's necks?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he could definitely do that.
Speaker 1: That sounds like some.
Speaker 2: Kind of like ancient ceremonial thing of like if you have a python, bind both of you guys together, it like makes your love everlasting or some shit. Is that where you got that from?
Speaker 5: Or are you just crazy?
Speaker 7: I think so, yeah, we're we were pretty out there people when we were living there, eating a lot of mushrooms, doing a good amount of acid. Uh yeah, definitely in that headspace.
Speaker 2: So what happened that you guys were By the way, I know your buddy went and paid the ten dollars at the Universal Life Church to get ordained. But I think the python was the true officiant of that ceremony.
Speaker 7: I would agree with that. I would absolutely agree with that, and I think the photos served that justice as well.
Speaker 1: So what happened after that? How's the marriage?
Speaker 7: So after that excellent? So we moved out of Burlington because we really couldn't like keep going there and we didn't really know where we're going to go. So we came back to where my parents are, which is on like the way east coast of Massachusetts, like below Boston. Not to like super specifically geolocate myself, but that's where we just wound up. And we were living with my parents for like a year and a half, and my dad owns like the strip mall and it's kind of a rundown strip mall, and he had this one empty space in it for a while, and he saw how much my wife and I love to cook, and he really pushed for us to put something into space. So over like a year and a half, we suited it out to be like this breakfast sandwich spot kind of deal. So now every day we get up at four in the morning and we go make bacon, egg and cheeses all day.
Speaker 1: So you your dad gave you a spot in the mall to make bacon, egg.
Speaker 5: And cheeses pretty much, Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 1: Where in the mall is this?
Speaker 7: So it's it's not like a mall, it's.
Speaker 5: Like a strip mall.
Speaker 7: So it's like four storefronts in like one building. So it's like the last storefront on the way right.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So so uh he gave you like a wole you have a whole ass location of making these bacon, egg and cheese sandwiches.
Speaker 1: What's what's it called?
Speaker 4: Do you have?
Speaker 1: What do you have a name for this business?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's called the Black Cat?
Speaker 1: The Black Cat?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why is that? All you guys do is make the bacon, egg and cheeses.
Speaker 5: So we have like full.
Speaker 7: Breakfast so you can come and like hang out at the counter and we've got like cartoons on the TV, and we've got like music playing over the speaker and you can get like bacon, pancakes, eggs, whatever, and then we make all the bread in house, so we make all the like English muffins, sandwich bread, everything, all the like doughnuts, cookies, muffins, all that stuff. We make it there. And we've got just like really really really good egg sandwiches. So we've got like a huge many of the sandwiches.
Speaker 2: Is it you and your wife every day making them or do you guys have like employees and stuff.
Speaker 5: We have like three employees on the weekend, but the rest of the week it's just us.
Speaker 1: And how's business.
Speaker 5: Business is good.
Speaker 7: Business is really good, but managing it's a lot.
Speaker 4: Fow.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you dropped out of school, and so you dropped out of school, and so your dad was like, all right, well, if you're not going to school, come make bacon, egg and cheeses at my strip.
Speaker 7: Mall pretty much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of you know, that sounds like a fucking good gig.
Speaker 7: It is a good gig. I feel very blessed for the gig that I was given.
Speaker 2: Do you have a picture hanging up on the wall of the of the black Cats of the Python Wedding?
Speaker 5: No, we don't.
Speaker 7: We just have a lot of pictures of like art and our black cat because we have black cats. I've always grown up with black cats, and we struggled coming up with a name and so my mom literally just threw it out one day and we all just thought that it's fit. So we just have a bunch of pictures of our like black cats cats.
Speaker 2: But no, I'm mildly, you know, I'm mildly disappointed that the cat got the name of the of the fucking sandwich place, because I feel like the python was putting in a lot of work to bless your guys's marriage, and.
Speaker 1: He should have. I mean, the pie. Here's the thing, the.
Speaker 2: The scary Python doesn't sound like a good name for a breakfast place, but if it maybe if you guys were like, if you were running a bar, the python would have gotten.
Speaker 7: That's true. That's definitely yeah, maybe we'll open a bar next.
Speaker 1: So so is there any more to the story.
Speaker 3: That's pretty much it.
Speaker 7: I was just because there was a I'm very proud of the story because there was a period of time in between me dropping out and us opening this restaurant where everybody saw that I dropped out of school and I wasn't working and I was just living at my parents, and they were like, I don't know what this kid's doing. I don't know where he's going. I'm worried about him. I was smoking an insane amount of weed. I wasn't doing anything, but now I'm doing this.
Speaker 1: So are you are? Are you still smoking an insane amount of weed?
Speaker 7: I'm smoking insane amount of hash. So I've you know, diverted, but I'm productive.
Speaker 5: I'm productive.
Speaker 1: Sounds that sounds worse than smoking an insane amount of weed.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, it's much better.
Speaker 7: Trust me, Trust me, Trust me.
Speaker 1: Trust What's what? What even is hash? I don't really understand, so I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't want to like dominate the whole rest of your stream and get into the uh you know, itty bitty like details of it.
Speaker 1: But it's what we can do. We can do the hash minute.
Speaker 7: Okay, the hash minute is they like take the plant, they wash all of the like special stuff off the plant, and then they press it. And what they press you can dab. I don't know if you've heard of dabbing. Some people are like really opposed to dabbing. Some people are like diving's crazy. But I've got my my dabbing style dialed in.
Speaker 2: Do you want to tell us like where this restaurant is or does that put you on blast? Do you want to if you want to if you want to, I mean, people will come from this podcast.
Speaker 7: I I know what I'll do is I'll put our Instagram and then everything from our instagram like you can get to you can.
Speaker 5: Okay, So like all you need about.
Speaker 1: Us from Wait, what's what state are you in?
Speaker 5: We're in Massachusetts?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, sure, you plug the Instagram. Maybe where are you near Boston at all?
Speaker 7: I'm twenty miles south of Boston. And what's actually really cool is I'm like right, I'm like literally right on a state highway south of Boston. So if you leave Boston and go south, I'm like exactly like thirty five minutes out.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, uh plug plug your Instagram. Let me know if anyone comes to Uh. I don't think I've done something like this where people have like plugged a physical location, but let me know. Let me know how many people if you go to this restaurant or this this this bacon, egg and cheese place, tell them, tell them.
Speaker 1: The gecko said you, I want to see how many people come where.
Speaker 7: We might get too busy.
Speaker 5: All right, it's black cat cohacid.
Speaker 1: Say oh okay, you gotta say that again.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, let me let me get it up so I can make sense spelling it right. I was born and raised in coh has it, and I don't even know how to spell it.
Speaker 5: Every time paper ala co.
Speaker 1: Hat, black cat, cohasset.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 1: Let me let me look that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's black cat and then co has.
Speaker 7: Its CEO h a ss e.
Speaker 1: T uhh. There we go. Okay, I found it.
Speaker 2: Family Runs Specialty breakfast sandwich shop closed Mondays and Tuesdays. Wait, okay on these Oh wait, these apple pie pop tarts actually look pretty fucking good.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Wait, some of the ship all you guys have on your instagram looks really good.
Speaker 5: Damn thank you.
Speaker 7: We make all of it ourselves, like, it's literally just my wife and I. Nobody else thinks any of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's the here's the cat. Well, this is nice.
Speaker 2: Oh you guys make crimber laise. No, no, those are those aren't cumber lays. So I got I got excited.
Speaker 1: Well ship. Somebody in the chat just said any anything Family run.
Speaker 2: Is ship, which is hilarious. They're just like, if it's not Starbucks, I'm not into it.
Speaker 7: Nah, they got to come check us out. We have really good coffee. I'm really proud of our coffee.
Speaker 2: Well, what's what what's next for you in life? Do you want do you hope to make a chain of it?
Speaker 5: Sounds like you're there, like I'm at the restaurant.
Speaker 1: No, Like you're just you're just where you're meant to be.
Speaker 8: Oh oh oh like universally, universally, you're you're you're tied eternally to a human being via the power of a snake, and you sell.
Speaker 1: Cookies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I will say.
Speaker 7: The only downside is I'm a very artistic, in creative person, and running this business has taken a lot of energy from that.
Speaker 1: House.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a lot of opportunities for you to get creative, right, Like what like can you host like poetry nights there or some shit like that?
Speaker 7: We could definitely do that. I'm like, I really like glass blowing. I blow glass in my uh parents' garage, and like that's my specific like art of choice and just that specifically I haven't been able.
Speaker 5: You like to make bongs, I like to make bonds. You saw that quick?
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When people say they're into and maybe this is insulting to the glass blowing community, but when people say they're into glass blowing, I just like you can. You either make from my uninformed opinion, if you're into glass blowing, you either sell vases to rich people or Rick and Morty bongs to like Stoner sixteen roads now.
Speaker 7: But the bonds that I'm into, they're bonds getting sold to other rich people. They're like bonds for rich people.
Speaker 1: You make bonds for what isn't a bong for rich people?
Speaker 3: I don't make bonds for rich people.
Speaker 7: But like the type of glass blowing I do. The like best artists of the glass blowing I do, they make like one hundred and twenty five thousand dollar bocks.
Speaker 1: One hundred and twenty five thousand dollars bongs. Yeah, you should, you should.
Speaker 2: You should make the black Cat. I feel like you could make the black Cat a breakfast, make it like a wake and bake sort of fucking You sell your like a head shop, but you also sell cheese sandwiches.
Speaker 7: We're playing The Grateful Dead twenty four to seven in the restaurant.
Speaker 2: I don't know who, but somebody is gonna come to this place and get stoned and and order one of your cookies.
Speaker 7: What is the cat dug at the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Cohasset. What does it say one more time before we go?
Speaker 5: Black Cat Cohasset, black Cat Cohasset.
Speaker 2: Well, you're living the dream, my friend. I'm I'm jealous of you. You sound like you sound happy.
Speaker 7: Well, sometimes I'm jealous of you, Lyle, So I know. I just want to say, maybe the grass is always greener?
Speaker 1: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: By the way, I fully, one hundred percent believe so strongly, so deeply that the grass is always greener because we're sitting here jealous of each other. We both have great lives, and yet we I don't know the grass. The grass is always greener?
Speaker 5: So what's your what you got? I'm Quentin, Quentin?
Speaker 2: Uh, well, Quentin, good luck. I'm glad that your parents. I'm glad that your dad just inside of your mom and now you own a cookie store in his strip mall.
Speaker 5: And I mean that, thanks Lyle.
Speaker 7: That really means the world to me.
Speaker 5: Hey, you have a good night, man, Thanks Lyle, you too.
Speaker 2: And if you guys go to this fucking coffee shop, let me know how it is. Tell them I sent you.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 2: I want to know how many people end up going. I don't know how many listeners we have in Cohasset.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Cohassets, Massachusetts? Coesis. Rewind the tape. You'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Quentin goes on the line, taking your phone calls every night. Goes, he's teaching you a loud in your life.